时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | Can I help you find something? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[00:20] | Oh. Yes. I’m looking for something that would be | 哦 嗯 我在找一件适合 |
[00:22] | good for an old English lady with giant tits. | 英国大胸老太太穿的衣服 |
[00:27] | – Uh… – I got you right over here. | – 呃… – 这边有你需要的 |
[00:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:35] | Oh, that’s perfect. | 这可真不错 |
[00:37] | Right. Just touch the fabric. | 不错吧 用手摸摸看 |
[00:39] | No, I don’t need to touch it. | 不 不用摸 |
[00:40] | You can just, uh, put it in a bag. | 你帮我包起来就行了 |
[00:42] | Oh. Got it. | 收到 |
[00:45] | Why are you buying your mother a bathing suit? | 为什么你要给妈妈买泳衣呢 |
[00:48] | Because I’m taking her to Santa Barbara for the weekend. | 因为这周末我要带她去圣巴巴拉 |
[00:52] | Oh, my God. | 哦天呐 |
[00:54] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[00:55] | Mom, what do you want for your birthday next week? | 妈 你下周生日想要什么礼物 |
[00:59] | I just want you, darling. | 要你就行了 亲爱的 |
[01:01] | We’re going to do activities together. | 我们要一起去玩 |
[01:04] | I’m taking her to all her favorite places. | 我会带她去她喜欢的地方 |
[01:07] | It’s just going to be the two of us. | 只有我们两个 |
[01:09] | Wow. That is… | 哇哦 那真是… |
[01:11] | Yeah. I’m actually really looking forward to it. | 是啊 真让人翘首以盼呢 |
[01:15] | I mean, I think one of the reasons I hate her so much | 我是说 我讨厌她的原因之一就是 |
[01:17] | is that she’s in my life every day. | 她每天都在我眼前晃悠 |
[01:20] | I think this is good. | 我感觉这样挺好的 |
[01:21] | What are the girls going to do? | 那你的女儿怎么办 |
[01:24] | Don’t you want Mom and Gran to have a special time? | 你们不想妈妈单独陪外婆一段时间吗 |
[01:27] | I want me to have a special time. | 我想你单独陪我一段时间 |
[01:34] | It would be nice if somebody helped me. | 没有人来帮帮我吗 |
[01:46] | Thanks, guys. | 谢了 伙计们 |
[01:50] | Hello! | 嘿 |
[01:51] | – Hi, Phyl. – I’m so excited. | – 嗨 菲儿 – 我好激动啊 |
[01:54] | I tried the suit on. It’s perfect. | 我试了下外套 太完美了 |
[01:57] | Really? I’m glad. | 真的吗 那就好 |
[01:58] | – Okay, I got it. – I got it. | – 我来吧 – 我来 |
[02:00] | Couldn’t you just let me… Just let me get it. | 你就不能让我… 让我来吧 |
[02:02] | – Your hand… – I’m doing it. | – 你的手… – 我正在搬呢 |
[02:04] | No, but now you’ve got the wheels down… | 但你现在把轮子给弄掉了… |
[02:06] | – Can you j… – I’m doing it. | – 你能… – 我正在搬呢 |
[02:07] | Can you let go for one second? | 你能放手一下吗 |
[02:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:19] | – Okay. – Ah. | – 好的 – 啊 |
[02:22] | It will be so good | 能离开洛杉矶一天 |
[02:24] | to get out of Los Angeles just for a day. | 真是太好了 |
[02:27] | – Yep. – And to be together. | – 是啊 – 还能和你同行 |
[02:30] | – Oh, and by the way… – Mm-hmm? | – 哦 顺便说下… – 嗯哼 |
[02:31] | I cut out some articles in the newspaper | 我剪下一些报纸 |
[02:33] | and put them together for you. | 把它们重新组合送给你 |
[02:35] | I’ll give them to you at the hotel. | 我会在旅馆里给你 |
[02:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:49] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[02:57] | Mom, | 妈 |
[02:59] | I can’t do this. | 我做不了 |
[03:04] | I think I… | 我想我… |
[03:07] | I’m sorry. I could get you, like, a bag or something. | 对不起 我能送你一个包包或者其他东西 |
[03:10] | I just think I’ve passed the point | 但我想我已经过了和你 |
[03:13] | where I could do this with you. | 一起出游的年纪了 |
[03:19] | It’s all right, dear. | 没事的 宝贝 |
[03:22] | I’ll see you later. | 回头见 |
[03:50] | Shit. | 操 |
[04:16] | Oh, well, I suck. | 哦 真闹心 |
[04:18] | I suck as a daughter. | 当女儿闹心 |
[04:20] | I suck as a mom. | 当妈妈也闹心 |
[04:57] | Good morning, baby. | 早上好 宝贝 |
[04:59] | Good morning, Mama. | 早上好 妈妈 |
[05:01] | No offense, but in my dream you died. | 别生气啊 但我梦见你死了 |
[05:06] | Well, I heard that dying things in dreams | 好吧 可我听说梦里的死物 |
[05:11] | really means, like, rebirth or renewal or change, | 意味着重生或者是革新 改变之类的 |
[05:15] | something cool is going to happen, so that’s okay for me, huh? | 我好运临头了 怎么会生气呢 嗯哼 |
[05:20] | No. It’s not okay, Mama. | 不 不是好运临头 妈妈 |
[05:23] | Yes, baby, it’s okay. | 宝贝 是的 |
[05:25] | No, it’s not because it was really scary | 不 不是 这个梦真的很可怕 |
[05:29] | and there’s bears in it and there was a windmill. | 梦里还有大黑熊和风车 |
[05:32] | Oh. I’m sorry, Mush. | 哦 对不起 小伙计 |
[05:36] | But listen, I’m here, you’re here. | 听着 我在这 你也在这 |
[05:40] | We’re all okay, so let’s get ready for schoolie. | 我们都好好的 所以起来去学校吧 |
[05:48] | My throat hurts. | 我的喉咙疼 |
[05:50] | Duke, seriously? Come on. | 杜克 很疼吗 快告诉我 |
[05:53] | I want to go to school, I really do, | 我想去学校 真的想去 |
[05:56] | but I just… I just don’t know. I feel cold. | 但我… 我也不知道怎么回事 就感觉很冷 |
[06:01] | Serious? | 严重吗 |
[06:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:07] | All right. | 好的 |
[06:09] | Go back to sleep if you can. | 再睡会吧 |
[06:11] | Stay in bed until I get your sisters ready and to school, | 待在床上 等我送你姐姐去学校 |
[06:14] | and if you wake up, no texting, no internet, | 你要是醒了 不准玩手机不准上网 |
[06:17] | no “Pretty Little Liars.” | 不准看 “美少女的谎言” |
[06:19] | Just rest or reading if anything, okay? | 无聊的话就休息或者看书 好吗 |
[06:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:23] | All right. | 好的 |
[06:25] | Stay cozy, Ferris Bueller. | 卧在你的小窝里吧 翘课小能手 |
[06:44] | 今天不能和你 开污污的视 频聊天了 | |
[06:44] | 我去 见鬼 那拜托 发张露 肉照总 可以吧 | |
[06:52] | Mom, I need a dress from the 1940s. | 妈妈 我需要一个19世纪40年代的裙子 |
[06:54] | What? Now? Now you ask? | 什么 现在吗 你现在要 |
[06:57] | Yeah, Mom. Jesus, Mom. | 是的 妈妈 老天 |
[06:58] | I told you about this, like, weeks ago. | 我好像上周就告诉你了 |
[07:03] | No, you didn’t. Jesus yourself, | 没有 你没说 还老天呢 |
[07:05] | no-notice-giving little shit. | 根本就没提醒过我 小混球 |
[07:07] | Max, do you have a dress from, like, the 1940s | 麦克斯 你有上上个世纪40年代的裙子之类 |
[07:10] | – or something for Frankie? – Jesus. | – 的东西吗 – 天呐 |
[07:12] | Mom, she already went into my room without asking | 妈妈 她已经擅自跑进我的房间 |
[07:14] | and threw everything around in my closet! | 还把我的衣柜翻的一团糟了! |
[07:17] | Oh, God, is that my shirt? | 哦 天啊 那是我的T恤吗 |
[07:19] | Shut up, Max. You’re such a bitch. | 闭嘴 麦克斯 你真是个婊子 |
[07:22] | Frankie, don’t go in her closet without asking, | 弗兰基 未经允许不要乱翻她的衣柜 |
[07:25] | and don’t curse. I hate it. | 还有不要骂人 我不喜欢你那样 |
[07:28] | We learned it from you, Mom. | 我们跟你学的 妈妈 |
[07:30] | What? I’m defending you. | 什么 我在帮你说话唉 |
[07:33] | Actually, Mom, we’re fine. Just don’t get involved. | 实际上 我们还好 妈妈 别被卷进来 |
[07:35] | This is between sisters. | 这是姐妹间的事 |
[07:36] | Good morning. It’s Tuesday. | 早上好 今天周二哦 |
[07:39] | Oh, sorry I’m late. | 哦 很抱歉我迟到了 |
[07:40] | Hi, Esperanza. | 嗨 埃斯佩朗莎 |
[07:41] | Do you where my black, high-waisted, skinny American Apparel jeans are? | 你知道我的紧身小腰的美式牛仔裤哪去了吗 |
[07:45] | Oh, they’re in the laundry. I get them for you. | 我把裤子拿去洗衣房洗了 这就拿给你 |
[07:47] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[07:51] | Wait. What’s the matter? Are you okay? | 稍等 怎么了 还好吗 |
[07:53] | Oh, yes. I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[07:55] | I got sick. I think it was food poisoning. | 我病了 可能是食物中毒引起的 |
[07:58] | I hurt my leg. I was throwing up all night. | 我吐了一晚上 把腿伤着了 |
[08:00] | What? Oh, my God. Why did you come? | 你说啥 我天 那你还过来干嘛 |
[08:03] | You should have called me. | 该打电话说一声就好了 |
[08:05] | No. It’s okay. I’m okay. | 没事 没事 |
[08:07] | I get the pants. Eh. | 我去拿裤子 |
[08:08] | – Frankie. Frankie. – What? | – 弗兰基 弗兰基 – 怎么了 |
[08:11] | Don’t get too close to her. She’s sick. | 别跟她太亲近 她病了 |
[08:13] | Mom, calm down. She said it was just food poisoning. | 妈妈 淡定 她说了只是食物中毒而已 |
[08:16] | Hi. Remember I was coming today? | 嗨 记得我今天要来吗 |
[08:18] | I got the bills and the checks. | 我收到了账单和支票 |
[08:19] | – Hi, Rey. – Hi, Rey. | – 嗨 雷伊 – 嗨 雷伊 |
[08:22] | Duke, go back to bed. | 杜克 回床上躺着 |
[08:23] | What? She’s not going to school? | 怎么回事 她不去上学吗 |
[08:26] | Jesus, Mom. I can’t believe you. | 天哪 妈 简直难以置信 |
[08:28] | Yeah, Mom. That’s really bad parenting. | 没错 妈妈 作为家长你有够失败 |
[08:31] | I got the pants, Frankie, my princess. | 弗兰基 我的小公主 裤子拿来了 |
[08:34] | Oh, thank you so much, Espie. | 多谢 你真给力 埃斯佩 |
[08:36] | No. No. Frankie, don’t kiss her. She’s sick. | 不 弗兰基 别亲她 她病着呢 |
[08:40] | Esperanza, feel better. Thank you. I’ll just… | 埃斯佩朗莎 好多了 谢谢你 我就去 |
[08:44] | I’ll do the lunches and grab cereal cups. | 等下我去做午饭 自己吃个谷物杯就好了 |
[08:47] | Okay. Okay. Nos vemos. | 好的 好的 回见 |
[08:51] | – Hi, Rey. – Hi. | – 嗨 雷伊 – 嗨 |
[08:53] | I’ll be with you in, like, one minute. | 我很快就跟你聊 先等我一两分钟 |
[08:55] | I got to make the lunches, okay? | 我得先去做午饭 好吗 |
[08:57] | Is there anything I can do? | 有什么我能帮忙的吗 |
[08:59] | I could… I could throw something together for you. | 我可以 我可以拼拼凑凑一锅 |
[09:01] | – What? – Yeah. | – 是吗 – 对啊 |
[09:02] | You’re so sweet. | 你真是太好了 |
[09:03] | Okay, really, thank you. | 真的特别感谢 |
[09:06] | Okay, there’s the bags. | 大包小裹都在这儿 |
[09:07] | Here’s the fruit, cereal, things, these. | 这是水果 麦片 什么的 |
[09:10] | There’s bars in the drawer. | 抽屉里有巧克力条 |
[09:11] | And I’m gonna… | 我就先去 |
[09:13] | Mom, I want to make my own lunch. | 妈妈 我想要自己做午餐 |
[09:15] | Frankie, stop with the mishegoss! Get ready for school. | 弗兰基 别闹了 赶紧收拾收拾准备上学 |
[09:18] | I’ll be right back, okay, Rey? | 雷伊 我去去就回 好吗 |
[09:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:32] | Hey, Mom, are you in there? | 妈妈 你在里面吗 |
[09:34] | No! | 别开门 |
[09:40] | Okay. | 好了 |
[09:42] | All right, so I threw some lunch bags together, | 好 我把午餐的食材都凑了一锅 |
[09:43] | and papers right there ready for you to sign. | 文件放在那边 等你签字 |
[09:45] | Okay. Thank you and not thank you. | 好 大恩不言谢 |
[09:55] | Why do you have a check for my dad? | 你为什么会有给爸爸的支票 |
[09:58] | Oh, are all those checks for my dad? | 这都是给爸爸的支票吗 |
[10:02] | Want me to help you with your lunch? | 要我帮你做午饭吗 |
[10:04] | What do you want? | 你想要怎么做 |
[10:05] | Okay, but first I got to show you this vine. | 好 但我得先给你看下这条视频 |
[10:07] | – Let me find it. – All right, let’s see. | – 我找找 – 好的 看看 |
[10:10] | Here. | 你看 |
[10:13] | That’s what’s up. That’s crazy. | 简直了 好神奇 |
[10:16] | What’s wrong with her? | 她怎么了 |
[10:17] | A lot. | 各种毛病 |
[10:19] | – Hey, Frankie. – Hey. | – 嘿 弗兰基 – 嘿 |
[10:20] | You and Max need a ride to school? | 需要载你和麦克斯去学校吗 |
[10:22] | I got my mom’s Volvo back. | 我妈的沃尔沃又给我开了 |
[10:23] | – Hi, Maxie. – Hey. | – 嗨 麦克斯 – 嘿 |
[10:25] | Hey, Sam. | 嘿 萨姆 |
[10:26] | – Here’s a hug. – I love you. | – 来抱抱 – 爱你 |
[10:28] | Oh, my God. We almost completely made out. | 差不多算咱们都亲热过了哈 |
[10:31] | Hi. Do you guys want breakfast? | 你们要吃早饭吗 |
[10:33] | I have cereal cups and, like, breakfasty things. | 我家有谷物杯 可以当早餐吃 |
[10:35] | I could make you guys smoothies. | 我可以给你们做点冰沙 |
[10:39] | Is he okay? Okay. | 他还好吗 好的 |
[10:40] | – Hello! – Hi, Pepper. | – 你好啊 – 你好 佩珀 |
[10:42] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[10:43] | Yay. You guys are still here. | 哇哦 你也在 |
[10:46] | Pepper wanted to pick Duke up. | 佩珀想要接上杜克 |
[10:47] | – That’s amazing. – Hi! Oh, my God! | – 那真是太棒了 – 天呐 你怎么来了 |
[10:50] | Get dressed! Hurry! It’s spirit day! | 快换衣服 今天是精神日 |
[10:53] | – I know! Yes! – Now she’s fine. | – 我知道 马上 – 现在她又没事儿了 |
[10:54] | We just stopped by from Oregon. She wanted to see her so bad, | 我们刚从俄勒冈州回来 她特别想见杜克 |
[10:56] | – so I told her we could… – That’s fantastic. | – 于是我告诉她可以 – 简直太好了 |
[10:59] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | – 谢谢你 – 是啊 |
[11:00] | Oh, this is Rey. This is Elizabeth. | 对了 这位是雷伊 这位是伊丽莎白 |
[11:02] | – Hi. – Duke, guess what. | – 嗨 – 杜克 你猜怎么着 |
[11:04] | – What? – Rey made you a lunch. | – 有什么好事 – 雷伊为你做了午餐 |
[11:06] | Thank you! Thank you! | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[11:08] | – I love you, baby. – I love you, too. | – 我爱你 宝贝 – 我也爱你 |
[11:10] | Feel better. I mean… ha! | 好多了 我是说 |
[11:12] | – Bye, Sam. – Bye, Pepper. | – 拜拜 萨姆 – 拜拜 佩珀 |
[11:14] | Bye. See you guys. | 拜拜 再见 |
[11:17] | – Okay. – Thank you. | – 好的 – 谢谢 |
[11:19] | Nice recovery. It’s such a miracle. | 恢复得不错 真是奇迹 |
[11:20] | – Bye, faker. – You’re so mean. | – 再见 小骗子 – 你可真小气 |
[11:23] | – You’re going to need a smog check. – Oh, God. | – 你还得做个尾气检测 – 好吧 |
[11:24] | I’ll come by next week if you need some help. | 需要帮忙的话我下周再来 |
[11:26] | – Oh, I appreciate it. – See you. | – 谢谢你 – 再见 |
[11:27] | Hey, you guys, sun block! | 喂 记得擦防晒霜 |
[11:29] | Thanks, Olivier! | 谢谢你 奥利维尔 |
[11:32] | Bisou! | 么么哒 |
[12:16] | And what should I do with my hand? | 我该怎么用手解决呢 |
[12:21] | What do you think you should do with your hand? | 你觉得你该怎么用手解决呢 |
[12:24] | I need you to tell me. Oh, God, I’m so hard. | 我需要你告诉我 我天 我硬到忍不了了 |
[12:29] | Well… | 好吧 |
[12:32] | you should unbuckle your belt and pull your pants down | 你松开腰带 把裤子脱了 |
[12:36] | and get some air on it. | 让它透透气 |
[12:38] | Yeah? | 你当真吗 |
[12:40] | Oh, God. Oh, please, Jesus. | 噢 妈呀 我天 |
[12:48] | Oh, Jesus Christ! | 妈呀 上帝保佑 |
[12:52] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[12:56] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 恩 没事 |
[12:58] | Can you stay on the phone with me? | 和我保持通话好吗 |
[12:59] | I’m about to turn the corner. | 我快要射了 |
[13:00] | Stay with me, Sam. | 别挂 萨姆 |
[13:03] | – Sam, please. – Yeah, I’m here. | – 萨姆 求你了 – 嗯嗯 我在 |
[13:07] | Oh, hang on. Frankie’s school is calling. | 稍等 弗兰基学校打电话来了 |
[13:09] | Oh, God. Come right b… | 天哪 直接 |
[13:12] | Hello. | 喂 |
[13:13] | Sam, it’s Patti from school. | 萨姆 我是学校的帕蒂 |
[13:15] | – What’s wrong? – Frankie is fine. Don’t worry. | – 出什么事了 – 别担心 弗兰基没事 |
[13:17] | But I need you to come pick her up. | 但是你得来接她 |
[13:18] | Pick her up? Why? | 接她 为什么 |
[13:20] | Well, we had a bit of a situation, | 我们这里有点情况 |
[13:22] | but I’d like to talk to you about it when you get to school. | 我想等你到学校再告诉你 |
[13:24] | Can I see you soon? | 你能快点来吗 |
[13:25] | Uh, I could be there in maybe 45 minutes. | 我大概45分钟能到 |
[13:30] | All right, perfect. I’ll see you soon. | 好的 好极了 一会见 |
[13:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:36] | Hi. Did you? | 嗨 射了吗 |
[13:38] | Yeah. | 射了 |
[13:39] | – Okay. You’re welcome. Bye. – I love you… | – 好的 不客气 拜 – 我爱你 |
[13:45] | Oh, geez, there then Edith. | 哦 天哪 伊迪丝 |
[13:49] | So that’s all. | 所以就是这样 |
[13:50] | We have to have gender lines | 说到洗手间 |
[13:52] | when it comes to the bathrooms. | 我们的洗手间必须有性别划分 |
[13:53] | It’s Unified policy. | 这是统一的政策 |
[13:55] | Even though the world has changed | 就算世道变了 |
[13:57] | we can’t have unisex bathrooms in middle school. | 我们中学也不可能有男女通用洗手间 |
[14:00] | Yeah, but the thing is I don’t want a unisex bathroom. | 没错 但是问题是我不想要男女通用洗手间 |
[14:04] | I just want to use the boys’ room. | 我只是想用男洗手间 |
[14:08] | What? Mom, no, you don’t understand. | 什么 老妈 你不懂 |
[14:12] | What? | 什么 |
[14:14] | Can I just go back to class? | 我能回去上课了吗 |
[14:15] | I’m sorry, darling. | 我很抱歉 亲爱的 |
[14:17] | You have to go home now for the rest of the day. | 今天你必须回家去 |
[14:21] | What? | 什么 |
[14:22] | It’s just that I have things I do, Frankie, | 我有我的事情要做 弗兰基 |
[14:26] | and now I’ve got to take you home. It’s a bummer. | 现在我不得不送你回家 太烦了 |
[14:29] | Sorry, Patti. | 抱歉 帕蒂 |
[14:33] | Jesus, Mom. | 天哪 老妈 |
[14:35] | Tell Patti you’re sorry so I can take you home | 跟帕蒂道歉 然后我送你回家 |
[14:38] | and try to salvage what is left of my day. | 然后尝试挽救我今天剩下的时间 |
[14:43] | Okay. Fine. | 好 很好 |
[14:47] | I’m sorry, Patti. | 对不起 帕蒂 |
[14:50] | But I’m not. | 但是我不觉得抱歉 |
[14:51] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:53] | We’ll get ’em tomorrow. | 明天再说 |
[14:58] | Have a good day. | 祝你今天愉快 |
[15:00] | Don’t forget to bring your homework. | 别忘了把你的家庭作业带着 |
[15:03] | Thanks, Patti. | 谢谢 帕蒂 |
[15:05] | No worries. | 别担心 |
[15:07] | Shit. | 该死的 |
[15:09] | Tell them I’m sorry. | 告诉他们我很抱歉 |
[15:11] | Thank you, Blair. Sorry. | 谢谢 布莱尔 抱歉 |
[15:16] | Mom. | 老妈 |
[15:18] | Mommy. | 妈咪 |
[15:19] | Mom. Mom. | 老妈 老妈 |
[15:21] | Sam. Sam. | 萨姆 萨姆 |
[15:23] | Lois. Lois. | 露易丝 露易丝 |
[15:25] | Sam. Mom. | 萨姆 老妈 |
[15:27] | Mommy. Mom. | 妈咪 老妈 |
[15:31] | Okay, Mom, I know what you’re thinking | 好吧 老妈 我知道你在想什么 |
[15:33] | but you’re wrong. | 但是你错了 |
[15:36] | Frankie, what do you think I do all day? | 弗兰基 你觉得我每天都在做什么 |
[15:38] | Isn’t it reasonable for me to expect | 我希望把你送到学校之后 |
[15:41] | that once you go to school | 3点之前不用再被叫去学校一趟 |
[15:42] | you won’t need me again until 3:00? | 是不是很难呢 |
[15:45] | This is a huge bummer. | 这样太烦人了 |
[15:53] | It’s not because I want to be a boy. | 这不是因为我做个男孩子 |
[15:56] | I… I know that’s what people are saying, | 我知道 很多人会说 |
[15:57] | like “Oh, it’s Frankie | “那是弗兰基 |
[15:59] | oh, obviously she’s identifying as a boy, blah blah blah.” | 很显然她把自己当成男孩子之类” |
[16:03] | Ew, Mom, no, that’s not the reason | 老妈 不 这不是原因 |
[16:06] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[16:11] | I don’t like the girls’ room. | 我不喜欢女洗手间 |
[16:13] | You don’t like the girls’ room. | 你不喜欢女洗手间 |
[16:16] | That’s why I use the boys’ room. | 这就是我用男洗手间的原因 |
[16:21] | The girls are disgusting. | 女人们都呕心死了 |
[16:22] | Do you want to know what happened? | 你想知道发生什么了吗 |
[16:24] | Is there a mustache in Mexico? | 有墨西哥的大胡子吗 |
[16:26] | So Hadley was lying on the bench in the bathroom | 哈德利躺在洗手间的凳子上 |
[16:29] | and Tamsen and Missy are wearing these, like, | 汤姆丝和米西穿着那些 就像 |
[16:33] | one-piece, like, space suits | 连衣裙 像航天服 |
[16:36] | the onesies that, like | 连体衣 像 |
[16:37] | have a zipper going all the way down to their crotches | 有个拉链直到裤裆那 |
[16:39] | and they kept, like | 然后她们一直 |
[16:40] | unzipping them and showing their boobs to each other. | 拉开拉链 互相看乳房 |
[16:43] | Oh. That’s normal. | 那很正常 |
[16:45] | That sounds like middle school. | 听起来挺符合中学情况的 |
[16:46] | You should hear the shit that Auntie Sunny went through. | 你应该听听萨尼阿姨的坏经历 |
[16:48] | No, Mom, that’s… that’s not all. | 不 老妈 不止如此 |
[16:50] | Just let me finish. | 让我说完 |
[16:52] | And so Missy | 所以米西 |
[16:54] | stuck her finger in her… | 把她的手指插进 |
[16:58] | she stuck her finger up her pussy | 她把她的手指插进阴道 |
[17:00] | and wiped it on Hadley’s face. | 然后抹在哈德利的脸上 |
[17:02] | What? | 什么 |
[17:04] | I know, Mom. It was so nasty. | 我知道 老妈 太下流了 |
[17:07] | It was so, so, so, so gross. | 这太 太恶心了 |
[17:10] | So did they get sent home, too? | 所以她们也被送回家了吗 |
[17:12] | I didn’t see them in Patti’s office. | 在帕蒂的办公室我没看见她们 |
[17:14] | No, Mom, they weren’t caught in the boys’ room. | 不 老妈 她们没在男洗手间被逮到 |
[17:16] | I was. I’m the one who did the crime. | 被逮到的是我 我是罪犯 |
[17:19] | Middle school girls are fucking disgusting. | 中学女生真她妈恶心 |
[17:23] | Bitches. Bitches. | 贱人 贱人 |
[17:27] | Also, I can’t believe | 同样 我不敢相信 |
[17:30] | you just said “stuck her finger in her pussy” to me. | 你刚刚跟我说 ” 她把手插进阴道” 这句话 |
[17:33] | I’m a little stunned. | 我有点震惊 |
[17:49] | – Hi. – Samuel. | – 嗨 – 塞缪尔 |
[17:51] | – How you doing? – Good. How are you? | – 你还好吗 – 很好 你呢 |
[17:54] | Oh, man, my back. | 姐们 我的背 |
[17:57] | My back, killing me. | 我的背 我快死了 |
[18:00] | And I have, like, these cluster headache things. | 我得了 像 丛集性头痛之类的病 |
[18:04] | – What? – I know, right? | – 什么 – 我知道 是吗 |
[18:05] | Really? It sounds bad. | 真的吗 听起来很糟糕 |
[18:07] | You look good, though. | 你看起来很好啊 |
[18:08] | Yeah, Dorian Gray. | 是的 多里安·格雷 |
[18:09] | Picture of you in the attic. | 在阁楼上画了你画像 |
[18:11] | Oh, this old thing? | 老伙计 |
[18:13] | Have you… What did you… | 你有没有 你用了 |
[18:14] | Did you do something to your lips? | 你的嘴唇你涂什么啦 |
[18:16] | – No. – No? | – 没有 – 没有嘛 |
[18:17] | A little Bo? A little rush do? | 美白化妆什么都没有吗 |
[18:20] | Well, I did get some oxygen blown into | 好吧 大概两个月之前 |
[18:22] | my face about two months ago. | 我做了面部吹氧 |
[18:24] | Fair enough. That’ll be it. | 有道理 肯定因为这样了 |
[18:26] | – Yeah. – Yeah, and it shows. | – 是的 – 是的 很有效果 |
[18:28] | It’s showing. | 很有效果 |
[18:29] | – It is? – I was just saying it’s showing. | – 是吗 – 我刚刚说的 很有效果 |
[18:31] | Yes. My head actually is bad. | 是的 我的头其实很痛 |
[18:34] | Do you have, like, even Advil at this point? | 你有没有安疼诺之类的药在家 |
[18:36] | Oh. Uh, yeah. Look in here. | 有的 在这里找 |
[18:39] | Probably in there. | 应该在里面 |
[18:41] | Cupboard of treats. | 橱柜里 |
[18:42] | Hey, Auntie Macy. | 嗨 梅西阿姨 |
[18:44] | Who is this child? | 这是哪个小可爱呀 |
[18:50] | Oh, my goodness, duckie, you look gorgeous. | 天哪 太好了 你看起来棒极了 |
[18:52] | Are you ready | 你准备好 |
[18:54] | for your belated birthday present? | 接受你迟来的生日礼物了吗 |
[18:56] | – Yes, yes, yes, yes. – Yes, yes. Yes. | – 嗯嗯嗯 – 嗯嗯 |
[18:57] | Okay, right. Oops. | 好的 好了 |
[18:59] | I’m breaking plates. Hold, please. | 我要拿出来啦 等着吧 |
[19:03] | Thank you, Auntie Macy! | 太感谢你啦 梅西阿姨 |
[19:05] | Love ya. | 爱你哟 |
[19:07] | Mommy, I’m almost done with my homework. | 妈咪 我作业差不多都做完了 |
[19:09] | Can I take a break and watch my show? | 能休息会 看会电视吗 |
[19:11] | Sure. | 可以 |
[19:13] | Oi. What are… | 这是… |
[19:15] | Mm. | 呃 |
[19:17] | Hey, what are these? You use these? | 这是啥 你吃这个吗 |
[19:19] | I don’t know. What even is that? | 我不知道啊 那是啥我都不知道 |
[19:22] | – What does it say? – These. | – 上面写了吗 – 这有 |
[19:25] | “Hydrocodone.” | “氢可酮” |
[19:27] | Yeah. Vicodin. | 哦 是维柯丁 |
[19:28] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[19:29] | I don’t even know what that is. | 我都不知道那是啥 |
[19:32] | When is it from? | 啥时候生产的 |
[19:33] | Uh… | 我看看… |
[19:34] | Feb 2007. | 2007年2月份 |
[19:36] | Uh. That’s from when Duke was born. | 天呐 还是杜克那年出生买的啊 |
[19:40] | Hey, I feel it might be good for my neck. | 我觉得这药能缓解我的颈椎痛 |
[19:42] | Well, aren’t they expired? | 不都过期了么 |
[19:44] | Mm-hmm, but it’s fine to me. | 可能吧 不过我无所谓啊 |
[19:46] | – Really? – Hmm. | – 真的么 – 嗯哼 |
[19:47] | Go for it. I don’t… | 那就拿走吧 反正我也… |
[19:49] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[19:52] | So how are you besides your… | 你到底是怎么处理… |
[19:54] | clusters and flusters and… | 这一堆堆杂事破事的啊 |
[19:57] | Musters. Yeah. No, I mean, good. | 一团糟 我觉得 挺好的啊 |
[19:59] | I mean, Tank is, like, obviously working the whole time, | 我是说 显然汤克整天都埋头于工作 |
[20:02] | and he’s never here I never see him, | 他也从不来这 我也从没见过他 |
[20:03] | which is fine because he’s annoying and prissy. | 这也倒好 他怪烦人的 神经兮兮 |
[20:06] | Totally fine. What about you? | 好吧 你呢 |
[20:07] | How are my girls? | 小仙女们乖么 |
[20:09] | Oh… they’re good. | 嗯… 她们都挺好 |
[20:11] | I don’t know how you do it. | 我不知道你怎么做到的 |
[20:13] | I really don’t. I mean, what with your girls | 我是不懂 你是怎么处理好 |
[20:15] | and working and everything else. | 孩子啊工作啊乱七八糟的事啊 |
[20:20] | I, uh, I don’t, actually. | 我 我做的不好 其实 |
[20:23] | Everybody always gets a little bit screwed. | 每个人多少都会感觉自己神经紧绷 |
[20:25] | Even when I do my best, | 即使我尽最大努力做到最好 |
[20:28] | it ain’t never enough. | 也总觉得远远不够 |
[20:29] | Oh, hon. | 哦亲爱的 |
[20:31] | Hey, what can I do? Let me do something, | 我能帮到你么 让我为你做点什么吧 |
[20:34] | like, let me do something to help, please? | 比如 做点能帮上你忙的 拜托 |
[20:37] | Because, I mean, what do I do ever? | 因为 我好像也没为你做过什么 |
[20:38] | – Seriously? – I never do anything. | – 当真啊 – 我啥都没为你做过 |
[20:39] | Seriously. Just take me up on it. | 真的 你就答应了吧 |
[20:41] | – Anything. – Okay. | – 什么都行 – 好吧 |
[20:43] | How about soccer? | 足球怎么样 |
[20:45] | You want to come to soccer on Saturday? | 周六你想来一起踢足球吗 |
[20:47] | Two of the girls have games at the same frickin’ time. | 俩仙女同一时间要做游戏 |
[20:50] | It happens every weekend. | 每周都如此 |
[20:52] | Yeah, sure. What time is it? | 当然好呀 什么时间 |
[20:54] | Noon. | 中午 |
[20:55] | Uh, yeah, uh, I think I need to check… | 好啊 但我得看下… |
[20:57] | Honey, it’s fine. It’s okay. | 亲爱的 没关系的 真的没事 |
[20:59] | Thank you for asking, though. | 还是多谢你要帮我 |
[21:00] | Anything. I will do anything for you. | 我行的 为你做任何事我都愿意 |
[21:02] | – You know that. – I know. | – 你知道的 – 我知道啦 |
[21:04] | Do you have, uh, diet soda | 你这儿有 呃 无糖汽水么 |
[21:06] | or something that I can take these with? | 或者水什么的让我吃药 |
[21:07] | No. I have iced tea. | 没有 只有冰红茶 |
[21:09] | Ech. So I’m just gonna… I’m gonna get to class, | 好吧 那我去… 去教室 |
[21:12] | and I’ll take them… uhh… when I get there. | 再吃吧… 到那再吃 |
[21:15] | – Okay. – It’s fine. | – 好的 – 没事 |
[21:16] | Thank you. Bye! | 谢谢你啦 拜 |
[21:18] | Okay, thanks for Duke’s present. | 多谢你给杜克礼物哦 |
[21:20] | No worries. | 别客气 |
[21:22] | What time are we leaving? Do I have to go? | 我们啥时候走 我非得去吗 |
[21:24] | In an hour, and yes. | 一小时后 是的你要去 |
[21:29] | Hey, Mom, what happened with Frankie at school today? | 对了妈 弗兰基今天在学校怎么啦 |
[21:32] | What? Why? | 什么怎么了 |
[21:34] | Because people are talking about it. | 大家都在讨论哎都炸锅了 |
[21:37] | What people? | 谁在讨论 |
[21:45] | Oh. That’s not people. | 这哪算什么炸锅 |
[21:47] | Anyway, she got caught using the boys’ room. | 反正就是她被发现在男厕所 |
[21:50] | I guess it’s happened before. | 我猜之前也出现过这种情况 |
[21:51] | She’s just weirded out by the middle school girls. | 她只是初中女生叛逆搞怪那套而已 |
[21:54] | She’ll get over it. | 她会好的 |
[21:57] | Mom. | 妈 |
[21:59] | What? | 怎么了 |
[22:03] | Mom, come on. | 妈 别逃避了 |
[22:05] | Come on what? | 逃避什么 |
[22:08] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[22:10] | Mom, Frankie is a boy. | 妈 弗兰基内心是个男孩 |
[22:13] | Uh… | 呃 |
[22:16] | No. No. | 不 才不是 |
[22:18] | She was saying that everybody was going to say that. | 她这么说是因为大家都这么说 |
[22:26] | – Mom… – Max. | – 老妈… -麦克斯 |
[22:30] | What… | 怎么可能 |
[22:47] | Shit. | 该死 |
[23:06] | ♪ Man got his woman ♪ | ♪ 男人让女人 ♪ |
[23:09] | ♪ To take his seed ♪ | ♪ 为他生娃 ♪ |
[23:13] | ♪ He got the power, oh ♪ | ♪ 他有权力 喔 ♪ |
[23:15] | ♪ She got the need ♪ | ♪ 她有需要 ♪ |
[23:19] | ♪ She spends her life through ♪ | ♪ 她用尽一生 ♪ |
[23:21] | ♪ Pleasing up her man ♪ | ♪ 讨好她的男人 ♪ |
[23:25] | ♪ She feeds him dinner, or ♪ | ♪ 给他做晚饭 又或 ♪ |
[23:28] | ♪ Anything she can ♪ | ♪ 尽其所能 倾其所有 ♪ |
[23:32] | ♪ She cries alone at night too often ♪ | ♪ 她常常夜里独自哭泣 ♪ |
[23:38] | ♪ He smokes and drinks and don’t come home at all ♪ | ♪ 他吞云吐雾 烂醉如泥 夜不归宿 ♪ |
[23:43] | ♪ Only women bleed ♪ | ♪ 受伤的总是女人 ♪ |
[23:46] | ♪ Only women bleed ♪ | ♪ 受伤的总是女人 ♪ |
[23:50] | ♪ Only women bleed ♪ | ♪ 受伤的总是女人 ♪ |
[23:58] | ♪ Man makes your hair gray ♪ | ♪ 男人使你变得白发苍苍 两鬓斑白 ♪ |
[24:01] | ♪ He’s your life’s mistake ♪ | ♪ 简直就是你人生的一失足 ♪ |
[24:05] | ♪ All you’re really lookin’ for ♪ | ♪ 你所追寻的 ♪ |
[24:07] | ♪ Is an even break ♪ | ♪ 不过是短暂的闲暇时光 ♪ |
[24:11] | ♪ He lies right at you ♪ | ♪ 他躺在你右边 ♪ |
[24:14] | ♪ You know you hate this game ♪ | ♪ 你深知自己厌倦了逢场作戏 ♪ |
[24:17] | ♪ He slaps you once in a while ♪ | ♪ 他还时不时地扇你巴掌 ♪ |
[24:20] | ♪ And you live and love in pain ♪ | ♪ 你活在爱恨交织里 ♪ |
[24:24] | ♪ She cries alone at night too often ♪ | ♪ 她总是深夜独自哭泣 ♪ |
[24:30] | ♪ He smokes and drinks and don’t come home at all ♪ | ♪ 他吞云吐雾 烂醉如泥 夜不归宿 ♪ |
[24:35] | ♪ Only women bleed ♪ | ♪ 受伤的总是女人 ♪ |
[24:39] | ♪ Only women bleed ♪ | ♪ 受伤的总是女人 ♪ |
[24:42] | ♪ Only women bleed ♪ | ♪ 受伤的总是女人 ♪ |