时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | That bit. That’s better. | 这里有点儿 那里更好 |
[00:21] | Nasty bit. I don’t like that bit, either. | 这里好脏 我也不喜欢那里 |
[00:25] | There we are. | 这样就好了 |
[00:27] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[01:02] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[01:04] | Hi. Oh, you’re chipper. | 嗨 哦 你真精神 |
[01:07] | Oh, ew, Mom. | 哦 切 妈妈 |
[01:08] | Don’t smell me. You’re so creepy. | 别闻了 你这样很奇怪 |
[01:10] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:12] | Uh, Harvey’s over. | 哈维要来了 |
[01:14] | Oh. He is? | 哦 是吗 |
[01:15] | – Uh-huh. – Okay. | – 嗯哼 – 好的 |
[01:18] | Does he want to stay for dinner? | 他要留下来吃晚餐吗 |
[01:20] | I’m making. | 我准备煮喔 |
[01:21] | Um, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:23] | Well, he could be out here | 好吧 但他可以来 |
[01:26] | helping us with the groceries, maybe. | 帮我们整理下东西 |
[01:27] | – Oh, no, Mom. It’s fine.- Don’t you think? | – 哦 不用 妈妈 我们俩就行 – 难道你不觉得吗 |
[01:29] | No, we got it. We’re strong, | 不 有我们足够了 |
[01:31] | independent women. | 我们可都是女汉子 |
[01:38] | Hey, Harvey. Hi. | 嘿 哈维 嗨 |
[01:40] | Something wrong with your bones? | 你身体不适吗 |
[01:42] | The way you’re laying there, | 你这个葛优躺 |
[01:44] | I should call someone, right? | 吓得我都想打电话求救了 |
[01:45] | Ha ha! I’m just kidding. | 哈哈 我开玩笑呢 |
[01:48] | Anyway, you must be exhausted. | 不管怎样 你一定感觉很疲惫吧 |
[01:50] | You look completely exhausted. | 你看起来就很疲惫 |
[01:51] | Hey, Mom. | 嘿 妈妈 |
[01:53] | Oh, no. We got these. That’s fine. | 这些东西我们拿得动 没关系 |
[01:56] | Uh, so, Harvey, would you like to stay for dinner? | 那么 哈维 你要留下来吃晚饭吗 |
[02:00] | Uh, yeah, sure. That would be sweet. | 呃 当然 这个提议很棒 |
[02:02] | All right. Cool. | 好的 漂亮 |
[02:04] | Okay, Mom, we’re going to go upstairs now. | 好了 妈妈 我们该上楼了 |
[02:06] | No, no, no, no, no, baby. Stay down here. | 不不不 宝宝 就在楼下待着 |
[02:09] | Oh, no, Mom, seriously. We’re just going to do homework. | 不 妈妈 我讲真的 我们该去做作业了 |
[02:10] | No, no, no, no, no. Come help me with the groceries. | 不不不 来先帮我把东西放好 |
[02:13] | No. It’s cool. I’ll wait. | 不 这样很好 我会等你们的 |
[02:15] | You want to help me cook? | 你想帮我做饭吗 |
[02:17] | Oh, no, Mom. We have a lot of homework. | 不了 妈妈 我们还有好多作业 |
[02:36] | That’s great. | 谈得很棒 |
[02:37] | What is that? | 这是什么曲子 |
[02:38] | Just messing around, something. | 随便弹一下而已 |
[02:43] | Hey, can I borrow you for a minute? | 嘿 我能和你聊一会吗 |
[02:45] | Yeah. Sure. | 当然可以 |
[02:47] | Cool. Step into my office. | 很好 到我办公室来 |
[02:49] | – Hey, what are you doing? – Come on down. | – 嘿 你在干什么 – 快下来 |
[02:52] | Don’t worry about it. I’m just going to talk to him. | 不用担心 我只是和他聊聊 |
[02:54] | No, Mom, this is… No,that’s kind of weird. | 不 妈妈 这… 这样很奇怪 |
[02:56] | – It’s cool. – No, no, no, Mom. | – 这样很酷 – 不不不 妈妈 |
[02:57] | – It’s all right, baby. – Mom, this is really… | – 没事的 宝贝 – 这样真的很… |
[03:01] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[03:02] | Whew. | 呼 |
[03:03] | – Mom! – Have a seat. | – 妈妈 – 坐下吧 |
[03:05] | – Mom! – Okay. | – 妈妈 – 好的 |
[03:06] | Mom! Um, no, no no! This is so weird! | 妈妈 不不不 这太荒唐了 |
[03:09] | – Mom, please! – I don’t mean to scare you. | – 妈妈 求你了 – 我不是想吓你 |
[03:11] | – Mom! – I’m not scared. | – 妈妈 – 我没被吓到 |
[03:12] | Mom! Mom! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[03:14] | – You know what? – Mom! | – 你知道吗 – 妈妈 |
[03:15] | Come down here. It’s quieter. | 下来点 下面安静些 |
[03:17] | – Mom! Mom, no! – It’s all right. | – 妈妈 妈妈 别这样 – 没事的 |
[03:19] | I’m not going to murder you. | 我又不是要谋杀你 |
[03:20] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[03:22] | – Uh… – Yeah. Go on in there. | – 呃… – 对 进去 |
[03:23] | It’s just the laundry room. Yeah. | 这是个洗衣房 |
[03:24] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[03:25] | Oh. Great. | 很好 |
[03:27] | There you go. You sit. | 你坐这里吧 |
[03:30] | Okay, Harvey, you have to understand | 好的 哈维 你要知道我在这里 |
[03:35] | that I’m Mom, Dad, and the cops around here, | 既是母兼父职还得当保安 |
[03:38] | and you seem like a nice kid, | 你看起来真乖啊 |
[03:40] | but the first time I ever met you, | 但我第一次遇见你时 |
[03:41] | you lied right to my face. | 你当着我的面说了瞎话 |
[03:44] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[03:46] | Yeah. It was when Max and Tyler were here | 当时麦克斯和泰勒问我 |
[03:49] | and they asked me if you could sleep over, | 能不能让你在我家借宿一晚 |
[03:51] | and they said, “It’s okay.Harvey is gay. Ask him.” | 他们说 “没事的 哈维是个基佬 不信你问他” |
[03:55] | And I asked you, | 然后我就问了你 |
[03:56] | and you turned to me with your adorable face, | 你转过头向我卖萌说 |
[03:58] | and you said, “Yeah, I’m totally gay.” | “是啊 我是个原汁原味的基佬” |
[04:02] | Yeah, they told me to say those things, so… | 没错 他们教我说的 所以… |
[04:04] | Okay. That’s even worse. | 嗯 这样更差劲 |
[04:06] | So be that as it may, | 那么尽管如此 |
[04:08] | you lied right to my face straight out of the gate. | 你还是在大门旁当着我的面毫不犹豫的撒了谎 |
[04:11] | Wait. Do you want me to be gay? | 等等 你想让我变成一个基佬吗 |
[04:13] | I… I don’t… I don’t get it. | 我… 我不太懂 |
[04:14] | I don’t care what you are. | 我不关心你是什么 |
[04:16] | Gay guys can sleep in my daughter’s room naked, | 基佬可以裸睡在我女儿房间 |
[04:18] | but straight guys and liars don’t get to. | 但直男和骗子不行 |
[04:20] | My daughter has never had, like, | 我女儿之前从没和哪个男人 |
[04:23] | a kind of relationship with a guy before thing, | 有过像这样的关系 |
[04:26] | so I would suggest | 所以我建议 |
[04:29] | that you guys just work on the friendship, okay? | 你们继续保持纯洁的友谊 好吗 |
[04:33] | You can come over. I’ll cook for you. | 你可以到这里来 我煮饭给你吃 |
[04:36] | You guys could do homework. | 你们可以一起做作业 |
[04:37] | It may help her focus. It may help you. | 这样可能会使她更专注 也可能对你有益 |
[04:40] | Another little thing. | 还有一件事 |
[04:41] | I don’t want you to smoke or drink around my daughter. | 我不想你在我女儿面前抽烟喝酒 |
[04:44] | I don’t want you to smoke or drink period, | 我不想你抽烟喝酒 |
[04:45] | but if you do, I want you to lie to my daughter that you don’t. | 但如果你这样做了 我希望你别让我女儿知道 |
[04:49] | And one last thing. | 还有最后一件事 |
[04:51] | That should go nowhere near my daughter. Okay? | 那玩意最好离我女儿远点 好吗 |
[04:57] | Do we understand each other? | 你懂我意思吗 |
[04:59] | Let’s hug it out. Okay? | 来拥抱庆祝一下 好吗 |
[05:01] | Come here. | 来来来 |
[05:03] | Good job. You did good. | 很好 你做的很好 |
[05:05] | That wasn’t so scary. Okay! | 也没那么吓人 |
[05:07] | Honey, you can’t. | 宝贝 你不能 |
[05:09] | What? What can’t? | 什么 什么不能 |
[05:11] | You can’t point | 你不能指着 |
[05:12] | at a 15-year-old boy’s dick. | 一个15岁男孩的丁丁 |
[05:14] | I just pointed. | 我只是指了一下 |
[05:16] | I don’t want his 15-year-old dick | 我是不想他用15岁的鸡巴 |
[05:17] | pointing at my 15-year-old daughter. | 指着我15岁的女儿 |
[05:19] | That was the point of that point. | 这才是重点 |
[05:21] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天呐 |
[05:23] | You sequestered a minor in a room forcibly | 你强制关押了一个未成年人 |
[05:26] | and pointed at his penis. | 还指了他的生殖器 |
[05:29] | Do you know how close to jail you are? | 你知道你这样会被抓进去关起来吗 |
[05:31] | Oh. Well, sorry. | 好吧 抱歉咯 |
[05:35] | Not really sorry. | 就假装道个歉吧 |
[05:37] | Three people told me that loved my skirt today, | 今天有三个人跟我说好喜欢这条裙子 |
[05:40] | and I told them I’m a thrift shop addict. | 然后我告诉他们我沉迷掏旧货无法自拔 |
[05:45] | Anyway, just so you know, | 反正吧 你知道的 |
[05:48] | I went to see my hand doctor today… | 我今天去看手部科医生了 |
[05:51] | or actually, was it yesterday? | 实际上 应该是昨天吧 |
[05:53] | and he gave me a shot, | 他给我打了一针 |
[05:55] | and it helped a lot. | 感觉好多了 |
[05:56] | So obviously I’m not allergic to it. | 所以显然我没对针药过敏 |
[05:59] | Did I tell you this already? | 我之前跟你说过这事没 |
[06:01] | Phyl, you should go home now. | 菲儿 你得回家了 |
[06:03] | I know. I eat so slowly, it drives her crazy. | 我知道 我吃得慢 要把她逼疯了 |
[06:06] | – This is delicious.- It sure was. | – 这个很好吃 – 当然好吃了 |
[06:09] | And you know what, dear? I will come and sit with you. | 你知道吗 亲爱的 我会过来和你一起坐 |
[06:11] | Ah. So are you getting Sam some more work lately? | 所以你最近让萨姆干了更多活吗 |
[06:17] | Because I read this book… | 因为我读了这本书 |
[06:19] | …and there was a project… Oh. Sorry. | 里面有一个项目 抱歉 |
[06:22] | Time for me to go. | 我得走了 |
[06:23] | This was delicious. | 真的很好吃 |
[06:24] | Thank you, thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[06:26] | I’m so lucky. | 我真够幸运 |
[06:29] | Okay. I’ll clean. | 没关系 我会收拾的 |
[06:31] | Thank you very much. Glad you liked it. | 非常感谢 很高兴你能喜欢 |
[06:33] | I did like it. | 我真的很喜欢 |
[06:34] | Can I have some candy now? | 我现在能吃点糖吗 |
[06:35] | I think you can. | 我想可以 |
[06:36] | Darling, | 亲爱的 |
[06:38] | oh, you’ve got such beautiful skin. | 你皮肤可真好啊 |
[06:41] | Let me see your teeth. | 来看看牙齿 |
[06:42] | Did your mommy make your dentist appointment? | 你妈咪有帮预约牙医吗 |
[06:45] | – Did you? – Phyl. | – 有吗 – 菲儿 |
[06:46] | – I know. – Night-night. | – 知道了 – 晚安 |
[06:47] | – Night-night.- Ta-ra. | – 晚安 – 再见 |
[06:48] | – Ta-ra-ra-boom-dee-ay. – Bye. | – 再见小可爱 – 白白 |
[06:51] | Can I have some? | 我能吃糖吗 |
[06:52] | Yeah. | 可以啊 |
[06:53] | You guys can have, like, one more piece. | 你们几个可以 我看看 多吃一块 |
[06:57] | Can Rory have… | 罗里可以 |
[06:58] | Kit-Kat? | 巧克力吗 |
[06:59] | Yeah, there’s no nuts. | 可以 里面没有坚果 |
[07:00] | “Two is the beginning of the end.” | “两岁是个终点也是个起点” |
[07:03] | Mama, no offense, | 妈妈 跟你说句话你别生气 |
[07:05] | but you’re kind of mean to Gran. | 你对格兰有点刻薄啊 |
[07:07] | Oh. Honey, you’re going to be mean to me, too. | 宝贝 你将来也会对我刻薄 |
[07:11] | Your sisters already are. | 你姐姐已经是这样啦 |
[07:14] | In fact, I need you to be mean to me when I’m old | 其实 等我老之后我需要你对我刻薄 |
[07:17] | so I don’t feel so bad | 那我就不会对于 |
[07:18] | about how mean I am to your grandmother now. | 现在对外婆刻薄而内疚 |
[07:21] | Was Gran mean to her mom? | 格兰对她妈妈也刻薄吗 |
[07:24] | I don’t think so. | 应该没有吧 |
[07:25] | I think I started it. | 我想是我挑起的 |
[07:35] | “Of course they lived at 14. | “当然了他们住在14号 |
[07:38] | Until Wendy came, her mother was the chief one.” | 温迪来之前 她妈妈才是主角” |
[07:47] | Don’t you think? It might be… | 你不这么认为吗 可能 |
[07:49] | Oh! What the hell! | 什么鬼 |
[07:51] | Oh, my God, Mom. | 天呐 妈妈 |
[07:54] | You freaked. | 你吓到了 |
[07:56] | That’s not funny. | 这一点也不好玩 |
[07:58] | A person could get injured,and they could sue you. | 会让人受伤 然后他会起诉你的 |
[08:01] | Nan, Mom’s not going to sue me. It’s just a coat. | 不 妈妈是不会起诉我的 只是件外套而已 |
[08:03] | I sued my mother. | 我就起诉了我妈 |
[08:04] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[08:05] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[08:08] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[08:11] | You know, she keeps doing that to me on purpose. | 你知道的 她有意一直那么对我 |
[08:14] | Okay, this shit is on now! | 好吧 这狗血的一幕还是要上演了 |
[08:16] | I’m going to get her back. Ho-ho! Yes. | 我要把她吓回来 哈哈 |
[08:20] | Mama, what are you going to do? | 妈妈 你要干嘛去 |
[08:22] | Mom, I’m scared. | 妈妈 我害怕 |
[08:23] | No, baby. Don’t you be scared. | 宝贝 不要怕 |
[08:25] | I’m only playing. Mom and Frankie are in a game. | 我只是在玩 妈妈跟弗兰基在玩一个游戏 |
[08:27] | We’re going to scare each other. | 我们要吓唬对方 |
[08:28] | Oh, can I be in it? | 我能加入吗 |
[08:29] | Can I help scare her? | 我能帮你吓她吗 |
[08:30] | Sure. | 当然 |
[08:32] | But not too scary, though, right? | 但又不能太吓人 对吧 |
[08:34] | Well, I really want to scare her, though. | 好吧 话是这么说 但其实我很想吓到她 |
[08:35] | But I don’t want it to be too scary. | 但我不想吓得太过了 |
[08:38] | Well, then maybe you could just let Mama do it. | 好吧 那或许你还是让妈妈去吓吧 |
[08:40] | But I want to be in it. | 但我也想一起 |
[08:42] | Okay, let’s not worry about it right now. | 好吧 咱们现在先不担心这个问题了 |
[08:44] | Just go get your stuff together. | 快去把你的东西都收好 |
[08:45] | Wait. Why? | 等等 为什么啊 |
[08:47] | Because you’re going to Pepper’s house. | 因为你要去佩珀家了 |
[08:48] | Remember? | 还记得不 |
[08:49] | What? | 什么 |
[08:50] | You’re sleeping over. | 你要去过夜 |
[08:51] | You’re going to paint her room. | 你要去给她房间刷漆 |
[08:52] | Oh, shit, I forgot. | 妈哒 我给忘了 |
[08:57] | Duke. | 杜克 |
[08:58] | I’m sorry, Mama. | 抱歉 妈妈 |
[08:59] | I didn’t mean to say that. | 我不是故意要说的 |
[09:01] | – I don’t know…- My baby. | – 我不知道 – 宝贝 |
[09:03] | Your first swear. | 你骂的第一句脏话 |
[09:05] | I wish Uncle Modie was here | 我希望莫迪叔叔在家 |
[09:08] | – because he would tickle you!- Oh, no! | – 这样他就会挠你了 – 不 |
[09:10] | – He would tickle you!- Oh, no! | – 他会挠你 – 不 |
[09:12] | And he would wash your mouth out with soap! | 然后他还会用肥皂给你洗嘴 |
[09:15] | Okay. I am about to scare the shit out of you, Frankie. | 好啦 我这就把你吓尿 弗兰基 |
[09:21] | Frankie, baby, | 弗兰基 宝贝 |
[09:23] | remember you told me to tell you | 记不记得你跟我说过 |
[09:25] | if I ever saw a big coyote? | 如果我看到一头大草原狼就告诉你 |
[09:27] | There’s a huge one outside. Get your phone. | 外面就有一大头 快去拿你的手机 |
[09:30] | Frankie. | 弗兰基 |
[09:36] | Oh, my God, Mom. | 天呐 妈妈 |
[09:37] | That so didn’t scare me at all. | 这可完全吓不到我 |
[09:39] | Was there even really a coyote out there? | 外面真的有草原狼吗 |
[09:41] | No. | 没有 |
[09:42] | Mom, you’re so lame. | 妈妈 你好逊哦 |
[09:45] | Turn the lights on. | 把灯打开 |
[09:47] | Okay, fine. I’ll turn the lights on. | 行了 好吧 我会把灯打开 |
[09:53] | Look. The power’s out. | 看吧 没电了 |
[09:56] | Okay, Mom? Don’t. | 好了 妈妈 别闹了 |
[09:58] | I know what you’re doing. | 我知道你在搞什么鬼 |
[10:00] | What? | 什么 |
[10:02] | Try the switch yourself. | 你自己来试试看 |
[10:04] | Here. | 这里 |
[10:06] | You’re doing this | 你这么做 |
[10:08] | because I said you’re not fun anymore. | 是因为我说你没以前有趣了 |
[10:10] | Really? | 是吗 |
[10:11] | I don’t even remember that! | 我根本不记得你说过 |
[10:16] | You.. | 你 |
[10:17] | No! No! No! | 不不不 |
[10:20] | I can scare you! | 我能吓到你 |
[10:22] | – Yeah!- You didn’t. | – 没错 – 你不能 |
[10:24] | You’re gonna pay! | 你会付出代价的 |
[10:25] | You’re gonna pay! | 你会付出代价的 |
[10:31] | – No!- Yes! | – 不要 – 要 |
[10:32] | And she’s down! | 她被打趴啦 |
[10:34] | No! | 不要 |
[10:36] | Yes! Yes! Ha! | 要 要 哈哈 |
[10:43] | T.O. T.O., T.O., T.O. | 暂停 暂停 暂停 |
[10:45] | T.O. Frankie, T.O. | 暂停 弗兰基 暂停 |
[10:48] | T.O. T.O. I hurt my foot. | 暂停 暂停 我的脚受伤了 |
[10:51] | I hurt my foot, seriously. Get off. | 我的脚受伤了 真的 下去 |
[10:53] | Frankie, get off! | 弗兰基 下去 |
[10:57] | You’re so dramatic. | 你太矫情了 |
[11:00] | I’m not dramatic. | 我不矫情 |
[11:04] | Oh. That was fun. It was really fun. | 刚刚很有趣 真的很有意思 |
[11:07] | I’m sorry. I need ice. | 我很抱歉 我需要冰块 |
[11:10] | – I need ice.- Whatever, Mom. | – 我需要冰块 -不管怎么说 老妈 |
[11:11] | We can’t ever have any fun. | 我们之间不会再有什么乐趣了 |
[11:14] | That was fun. | 刚刚很有趣 |
[11:15] | I said it. We were having fun. | 我说了 我们在做有趣的事 |
[11:18] | Yeah. Hey, if it was Duke, | 呵呵 如果是杜克 |
[11:20] | you wouldn’t even bat an eyelash. | 你连眼睛都不会眨一下 |
[11:23] | That’s disgusting. | 真恶心 |
[11:25] | And Max gets away with everything. | 麦克斯就要风得风 要雨得雨 |
[11:27] | That’s not true. | 这不是事实 |
[11:28] | Today sucked. | 今天糟透了 |
[11:30] | I fu..in’ hate Jordan and Missy. | 我特么讨厌约旦和米西 |
[11:33] | I’m so over it. And I don’t even want to be saying this | 我受够了 这事我都不想说的 |
[11:36] | but Miss Giovanetti threw me out of the classroom today. | 但是焦瓦内蒂今天把我赶出了教室 |
[11:39] | I was one minute late | 我就迟到了一分钟 |
[11:40] | and she made me leave and stand in the hallway. | 她就让我出去到走廊上站着 |
[11:43] | Baby, that sounds really hard | 宝贝 这事听起来真的很不好过 |
[11:44] | and I’ll write to your teacher | 我会写信给你们老师 |
[11:46] | but I need ice. | 但是我需要冰块 |
[11:48] | Whatever, Mom. | 无所谓了 老妈 |
[11:50] | Thanks for caring. | 谢谢你的关心 |
[11:52] | Nobody ever gives a shit about me | 没人特么的关心我 |
[11:54] | and what happens to me. | 对我的事上心 |
[12:05] | How many feet are there in a fathom? | 那里有多少英吋 |
[12:10] | What type of animal was in side Sputnik 2 | 1957年发射的人造卫星2号 |
[12:14] | when launched into orbit in 1957? | 里的是什么动物 |
[12:18] | – Hi, Jackie.- Come on, Jackie. | – 嗨 杰基 – 快点 杰基 |
[12:20] | Just to warn you, it’s Trivia Night. | 提醒你 今天是琐事问题夜 |
[12:23] | I know. Frankie’s teacher told me to meet her here. | 我知道 弗兰基的老师跟我约在这见面 |
[12:25] | I’m excited. | 我很激动 |
[12:26] | So you’re going to team up with him? | 所以你要和他组队吗 |
[12:28] | Um, I didn’t know it was a team thing | 我不知道要组队之类的 |
[12:31] | but, uh, I guess. | 但是 我想 |
[12:35] | This is just like a vodka pineapple… | 这像是一杯菠萝伏加特 |
[12:37] | Try some. It’ll put hair on your chest. | 尝尝 他会让你心痒难耐 |
[12:39] | See, I don’t need any more of those. | 我不再需要这些了 |
[12:41] | Hi. Are we interrupting something? | 我们打扰到你们了 |
[12:44] | We won’t wait up. | 我们不会等你的啊 |
[12:46] | – I know.- It’s insane. | – 我知道 – 这很疯狂 |
[12:47] | All I’m saying | 我想说的是 |
[12:49] | is that Mr. Fields is an adorable | 菲尔茨先生是那种可爱已婚男士 |
[12:51] | very married “I wouldn’t want to do anything with him | 理论上我不该想像和他翻云覆雨 |
[12:54] | but I want to all the time” kind of way. | 但实际上我无时无刻都在想 |
[12:56] | I just love him, and I’m always looking for an excuse | 我很喜欢他 我总爱借口 |
[12:59] | to, like, have a meeting with him. | 和他 “见个面” |
[13:00] | Yeah. Those “PaperChase” jackets he wears… | 没错 他穿的那些 “派伯·沙斯” 夹克 |
[13:03] | elbow patches, corduroy… I swoon. | 肘部贴布 灯芯绒 都我欣喜 |
[13:06] | I know. I knew I loved you. | 我知道 我就知道我会爱你 |
[13:07] | I love you. Oh, my God. | 我爱你 天哪 |
[13:10] | I can’t believe it. I wasn’t going to come here. | 难以置信 我没想过会发展到这步 |
[13:12] | I’m so glad. I mean, this is really fun. | 我太高兴了 我是说 这太有意思了 |
[13:15] | Sam, I have to tell you | 萨姆 我不得不告诉你 |
[13:18] | that Frankie is incredible. | 弗兰基太不可思议了 |
[13:22] | – Really?- Oh, my God, Sam. | – 真的吗 – 天哪 萨姆 |
[13:23] | I’ve been teaching for years | 我教了好几年书了 |
[13:25] | and you just go from year to year | 一年又一年的教书 |
[13:27] | and the kids kind of blend together. | 孩子们我记得都有点混淆了 |
[13:29] | But your Frankie… Sam… | 但是你家弗兰基 |
[13:32] | – Tell me.- I feel so connected to her. | – 告诉我 – 我感觉和她特别有共鸣 |
[13:35] | She amazes me every day… | 她每天都能惊艳我 |
[13:37] | the way she writes, the way she thinks. | 她写作的思路 她看问题的角度 |
[13:39] | She’s seriously gifted, very, very gifted. | 她兼职天赋异禀 非常非常天才 |
[13:42] | I know. I know it. | 我知道 我知道 |
[13:44] | But to hear you say it? | 但是听到你这么说 |
[13:46] | And you know I have three,and she just gets buried… | 你知道我有三个孩子而她有点被忽略了 |
[13:49] | Absolutely, absolutely. | 当然 当然 |
[13:50] | Sam, I know that you know me | 萨姆 我知道你觉得 |
[13:53] | as just an art teacher at… | 我不过是个美术老师 |
[13:54] | No, no, no, no, no. We sistas now. | 不不不 我们现在是好姐妹了 |
[13:57] | Oh, my God. Really? | 天哪 真的吗 |
[13:59] | Yeah. You’re Frankie’s school mom. | 是的 在学校你就是弗兰基的妈妈 |
[14:01] | Ah, Sam! You’re making me so effing happy. | 萨姆 你真是让我受宠若惊 |
[14:04] | But seriously, though, Trieste | 但是讲真 尽管 |
[14:05] | this is making me so happy | 这让我非常开心 |
[14:07] | because Frankie really needs… | 因为弗兰基真的需要 |
[14:11] | It’s true. | 没错 |
[14:13] | She’s amazing, and I just wish | 她太惊艳了 我只希望 |
[14:16] | that I had all day to guide her. | 我能整天的指导她 |
[14:19] | Yeah, Frankie does need specific and special attention | 没错 弗兰基的确需要特别关注 |
[14:23] | and I want to give that to her. | 而我想给予她这些 |
[14:26] | Jesus. What a relief. | 天哪 解脱了 |
[14:29] | You know, public school was just not good for her | 你知道的 公共学校不适合她 |
[14:32] | not good. | 不好 |
[14:33] | She just… She got left high and dry | 她 她孤立无援 |
[14:36] | and I’m a piece of shit. | 我又是一团糟 |
[14:37] | You know, my contract isup at the end of the year. | 我的合同今年年底到期 |
[14:40] | Oh. What? | 什么 |
[14:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:43] | You mean the school year? | 你是说这学年吗 |
[14:45] | No, this calendar year after Xmas. | 是公历年 圣诞节之后 |
[14:48] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[14:50] | You know, I was just thinking | 你知道吗 我在想 |
[14:52] | I can really be there for Frankie | 我能真的全心教导弗兰基了 |
[14:54] | after I leave school. | 等我离开学校 |
[14:55] | I could be her private tutor, | 我可以做她的私人教师 |
[14:57] | really shape her education, | 专门塑造培养她 |
[14:59] | because I think she needs that. | 我觉得她也很需要 |
[15:00] | Oh. Yeah. Would that be part of… | 好吧 那这算… |
[15:04] | I just feel so close to you and to Frankie, | 我就是感觉跟你和弗兰基无比亲切 |
[15:07] | and I just want to help. | 我就是想帮忙 |
[15:09] | I want to help you, Sam. | 萨姆 我想帮你 |
[15:11] | I also have always wanted | 我也一直想在 |
[15:14] | to do something in the entertainment industry, | 娱乐业做点事情 |
[15:16] | and I could maybe be, like, | 或许我能 |
[15:19] | be your assistant. Something. | 做你的助理 或是什么的 |
[15:21] | And Frankie told me you have an extra room. | 弗兰基还跟我说你们有一间空房 |
[15:24] | This could be such a win-win for all of us. | 这对我们来说简直就是双赢啊 |
[15:27] | Also, I love to cook, | 还有 我爱烹饪 |
[15:29] | and I know you love to cook. | 我知道你也爱 |
[15:31] | I love to eat, too, so… | 我还爱吃 哈哈所以 |
[15:33] | Homework before anything else. | 先做作业 |
[15:36] | I know. | 知道了 |
[15:37] | What are those? | 那都是啥 |
[15:39] | Ooh. | 噢 |
[15:40] | They’re all for Nan. | 都是奶奶的 |
[15:43] | What? | 啥 |
[15:44] | That’s what they say. | 上面这么写的 |
[15:46] | Hang on. Hang on. | 等下 |
[15:47] | I want to ask you something | 我有事要问你 |
[15:48] | before you go inside. | 你先别慌进去 |
[15:49] | It’s about your teacher Trieste. | 是关于你老师翠斯提 |
[15:54] | What? What? | 怎么了 什么情况 |
[15:57] | Trieste is kind of a psycho. | 翠斯提就是个神经病 |
[16:00] | Uh, stalkery, I mean. | 我是说 她是跟踪狂 |
[16:03] | No offense, just she’s a freakhole. | 没别的意思 就是她很怪异 |
[16:06] | Huh. | 这样啊 |
[16:08] | What about her? | 她怎么了 |
[16:09] | – Nothing.- Okay. | – 没什么 – 好吧 |
[16:11] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. Wait. | 等 等一下 |
[16:13] | What? | 又咋了 |
[16:14] | Can you take these to Nan’s? | 你能把这些搬给奶奶吗 |
[16:16] | Why can’t you? | 你为啥不搬 |
[16:18] | Come on, man. | 拜托帮帮忙啦 |
[16:22] | Mom. | 老妈 |
[16:24] | Did you have packages | 你是不是故意 |
[16:26] | delivered to my house on purpose? | 把这些东西寄到我家的啊 |
[16:29] | Because that’s not cool. | 要是这样就不好哦 |
[16:30] | Nan? | 奶奶 |
[16:31] | I mean, there’s, like, | 我是说 你这也 太多太重了吧 |
[16:33] | a shit-ton of boxes… | 感觉有几百斤重… |
[16:34] | Oh, my God. Mom! | 哦天呐 妈 |
[16:37] | Mom? Mom. | 老妈 老妈 |
[16:39] | Mo… N… Mom. | 妈…奶 妈妈 |
[16:41] | Phyl? | 菲尔 |
[16:42] | Phyl! | 菲尔 |
[16:44] | I got you! | 哈哈被我骗到了吧 |
[16:51] | Look at her face. | 你看她的表情 |
[16:54] | She’s so mad. | 她简直抓狂 |
[16:57] | She’s so mad because I got her | 她抓狂是因为我骗到她了哈哈 |
[17:00] | and she can’t scare me.Never has been able to. | 她又吓不着我 从来都不能 |
[17:05] | Nan, you’re crazy. | 奶奶 你也太疯狂了 |
[17:07] | I’m not, dear one. | 我的小亲亲 我可没疯 |
[17:09] | I’m staying sharp, that’s all, | 我是让自己保持敏锐 仅此而已 |
[17:11] | just staying sharp. Now come with me | 就是为了保持灵敏 跟我来 |
[17:14] | because I want you to choose a watch | 我买了好多表 |
[17:17] | and I’ve got so many, | 你来选一个 |
[17:19] | and I want you to have one. | 婆婆我再送你一个 |
[17:21] | Thank you, Nan. | 奶奶 谢谢你 |
[17:23] | That’s very nice. | 你太好啦 |
[17:24] | Oh, I know exactly which one I want. | 我知道我要选哪个了 |
[17:26] | – You do?- Mm-hmm. | – 是嘛 – 嗯哼 |
[17:28] | Well, because I like the one with the velvet. | 我喜欢那支有丝绒的 |
[17:30] | – Do you?- Mm, sort of, but I… | – 你喜欢吗 – 还行 不过… |
[17:32] | The velvet strap. | 表带是丝绒的 |
[17:39] | This looks really good. | 这样真美 |
[17:41] | You should wear this every day, I think. | 我觉得你真该天天都化这个妆 |
[17:43] | Mom, I need a broom. | 妈 我还需要把扫帚 |
[17:45] | What for? You’re being Elvis. | 用来干嘛 你不是在扮演埃尔维斯吗 |
[17:47] | No, I’m changing it, so I need a broom. | 不 我改了 所以我需要把扫帚 |
[17:48] | You’re changing your costume again? | 你又要换衣服 |
[17:50] | Mama, I want to change mine. | 妈妈 我也想换我的 |
[17:52] | No way. You’re my Cher. | 没门 你是我的雪儿 |
[17:54] | Mom, where’s a broom? | 妈 扫帚在哪嘛 |
[17:55] | What are you being, a witch? | 你要扮什么 女巫 |
[17:57] | No, I’m going to be a useless housewife from the ’50s. | 不 我要扮五十世纪的一个没用的家庭主妇 |
[18:00] | Ha! I love that! | 哈哈 这想法不错 |
[18:01] | Mama, do we need to go to the guy next door again? | 妈 我们还要再去隔壁那家伙那吗 |
[18:04] | Last year he gave us the dental kind of candy. | 去年他给我们牙医的糖欸 |
[18:06] | Oh, he’s an asshole. | 他就是个混蛋 |
[18:08] | He’s a shit. | 简直就是狗屁 |
[18:09] | My baby, | 哦我的乖女儿 |
[18:10] | all grown-up potty mouth. | 不能说脏话哦 |
[18:13] | Mom, what are you talking about? | 妈 你说啥呢 |
[18:15] | Well, can you believe she says “shit” now? | 你能相信她现在就满嘴说脏话了吗 |
[18:17] | Mom, she’s been saying that for years, | 妈 她都说好几年了 |
[18:19] | just not around you. | 只是不在你面前说就是了 |
[18:21] | – Serious? – Yeah, she says everything. | – 真的吗 – 是啊 她啥都说 |
[18:23] | No. | 才没有 |
[18:24] | Hey, Max, hurry up! | 麦克斯 快点 |
[18:26] | We’re leaving soon! | 我们准备走啦 |
[18:27] | I’ll go get her. | 我去催她 |
[18:29] | You guys finish getting ready. | 你们快点准备好 |
[18:30] | I’m going to get you a broom. | 我去给你找扫帚 |
[18:35] | You’re a shit. | 你个狗屁 |
[18:40] | Honey… | 亲爱的 |
[18:41] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:44] | Uhh, is it Harvey? | 是哈维吗 |
[18:47] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:51] | Oh, God, what a dick. | 哦天呐 该死的混蛋 |
[18:54] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[18:57] | I’m such a loser! | 我简直就是个失败者 |
[18:59] | No. Harvey is a loser. | 不 哈维才是失败者 |
[19:02] | I’m telling you, I know losers, | 我告诉你 我知道失败者什么样 |
[19:04] | and I could smell the loser on him | 亲爱的 离这么远我都能闻到 |
[19:06] | from a mile away, honey. | 他身上的失败者气息 |
[19:09] | No, it hurts, Mom! | 妈 太伤人了 |
[19:12] | And I really like him. | 我是真的喜欢他 |
[19:15] | And… And everybody knows. | 而且… 每个人都知道 |
[19:20] | And he’s making fun of me with everybody! | 他竟然在大家面前耍我 让我难堪 |
[19:23] | Oh, shit. Honey, I’m really sorry. | 真该死 宝贝哦 真抱歉妈妈帮不上什么忙 |
[19:28] | Do you want to go trick or treating | 你想跟我和你妹妹们一起 |
[19:30] | with me and your sisters? | 去要糖果吗 |
[19:35] | No. That’s stupid. | 不 别这样 太蠢了 |
[19:38] | Baby, I get it. I get it. | 宝贝 我知道 我懂了 |
[19:42] | That would have picked you up a few years ago, | 几年前我就该教会你的 |
[19:44] | but I just… I don’t know what to say. I’m sorry. | 我只是… 我不知道该怎么来安慰你 我很抱歉 |
[19:47] | I used to have really good Mommy toolbox for you, | 你以前的问题我这个当妈的都可以很好地解决 |
[19:50] | and now you’re a real person,and your heart is broken, | 但现在你是一个情感丰富的人了 并且你的心是真的被伤到了 |
[19:54] | and I wish I had an easy thing for that, | 而且我也希望可以很轻松的来解决问题 |
[19:57] | but nobody does, baby. | 但是没有人能做得到 宝贝 |
[20:01] | I’m so sorry. I’m… I’m really sorry. | 对不起 我真的… 我真的非常抱歉 |
[20:07] | I’ve been a total bitch lately. | 这段时间我会变得很婊 |
[20:09] | That’s okay. I can take it. | 没事儿 这我可以接受 |
[20:13] | That I can do for you. | 那是我可以为你而忍受的 |
[20:18] | What’s going on? | 这里是怎么回事啊 |
[20:19] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[20:20] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[20:22] | Frankie, can you please take Duke trick or treating? | 弗兰基 你能带杜克出去讨糖吃吗 |
[20:26] | You’re not coming? | 你不来吗 |
[20:28] | No. I’m going to stay home with Max. | 不了 我就在家里待着陪麦克斯 |
[20:31] | You guys go. | 你们去吧 |
[20:33] | I’m staying home, too. | 我也要待在家里 |
[20:36] | Honey, we both can’t stay. | 亲爱的 我们不能都待在家里 |
[20:37] | Somebody has to take Duke. | 总得有人带着杜克 |
[20:39] | I don’t care about candy. | 我才不稀罕那些糖呢 |
[20:41] | Can we stay home and watch scary movies? | 我们能待在家里看恐怖片吗 |
[20:43] | You want to? | 你想看吗 |
[20:45] | Yeah. | 想啊 |
[20:49] | You want us to stay home with you | 你想要我们在家里陪你 |
[20:51] | and watch scary movies | 然后我们三个一起看恐怖片 |
[20:53] | while you cry about this stupid boy? | 而你在一边儿为那个愚蠢的男孩儿伤心吗 |
[21:01] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[21:02] | Okay. | 那行 |
[21:03] | Oh, Mom, by the way, | 哦 老妈 顺便问你一下 |
[21:05] | have you talked to Trieste lately? | 你最近和翠斯提谈过了吗 |
[21:06] | What? | 什么 |
[21:08] | Well, I mean, I don’t know. | 我的意思是 我也不太清楚 |
[21:09] | Just you brought her up the other day. | 只是你前几天提起过她 |
[21:11] | Um, what the hell… Wait. | 嗯 到底是怎么… 等一下 |
[21:14] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:16] | Did you tell her | 你是不是告诉她 |
[21:17] | that she could live with us | 她可以和我们一起住 |
[21:19] | and be your permanent tutor and person? | 并且可以做你长期的家庭教师的事了 |
[21:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:23] | Why on the planet | 你究竟是怎么想的 |
[21:25] | would you tell somebody something like that? | 会告诉那样一个人这样的事情的 |
[21:27] | Mom, Mom, I told her to pretend to be a stalker. | 老妈 老妈 是我告诉她装成是一个跟踪者的 |
[21:32] | Did I get you or what? | 我是不是骗到你了 |
[21:34] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的老天 |
[21:37] | What, Mom? | 怎么了 妈 |
[21:38] | – You little shit fink. – Hey! No! | – 你这个小讨厌鬼 – 嘿 不要 |
[21:41] | – I can’t believe you! – Get off! Hey! | – 我再也不相信你了 – 快下去 嘿 |
[21:43] | I completely believed her. | 我完全被她骗了 |
[21:44] | Yeah because she’s a great actress. | 是啊 因为她是个很棒的演员 |
[21:46] | I think I got her fired. | 我想我要炒了她的鱿鱼 |
[21:50] | What the hell! | 你在干什么 |
[21:55] | Don’t hurt the angel! | 不要伤到天使了 |
[21:56] | She’s sad right now. | 她现在很伤心 |
[21:59] | She’s sad right now. | 她现在很伤心 |