时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:02] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[01:04] | Really? | 搞什么 |
[01:06] | I thought it’d be just the trim. | 我以为只把边缘刷成这个颜色 |
[01:08] | Of all the colors, why would you pick that? | 那么多颜色 你怎么偏偏选了这个 |
[01:11] | Use adobe red, if you want red. | 想用红色就用奥多比红 |
[01:15] | What do you even call that? | 这个算什么红 |
[01:17] | Fire engine red? | 消防红 |
[01:19] | Tomato red. | 番茄红 |
[01:21] | Their poor neighbors. | 苦了邻居们了 |
[01:51] | What an eyesore. | 真是辣眼睛 |
[01:53] | There’s no way the Homeowners’ Association approved that color. | 业主协会绝对不可能批准那个颜色的 |
[01:58] | Barb’s gonna have a cow. | 芭比要养一头牛 |
[02:02] | Maybe I could put a bug in her ear… | 也许我可以给她吹吹风 |
[02:05] | What can Barb do? | 芭比有什么用 |
[02:07] | That place isn’t even in Mountain View. | 那地方根本就不在山景 |
[02:09] | It’s Enchantment Hills over there. | 那边是魔山 |
[02:11] | Enchantment Hills starts at Pinon Lane. | 魔山的地界从矮松巷开始 |
[02:14] | Remember when the Westlakes planted those Quaking Aspens? | 记得韦斯特莱克家种山杨树吗 |
[02:17] | That whole mess? | 搞得乱七八糟的 |
[02:21] | I thought the Westlakes proved their lot was in Enchantment Hills. | 我以为韦斯特莱克家证明了他们家属于魔山 |
[02:26] | They paid for a land survey. | 他们花钱做了土地勘察 |
[02:28] | Really? | 是吗 |
[02:30] | Where’d you hear that? | 你从哪听说的 |
[02:32] | Robbie Davis, maybe. | 罗比·戴维斯 |
[02:35] | I’ll double-check the map after I shower. | 我洗完澡之后再查查地图 |
[02:42] | Want some? | 来点吗 |
[02:44] | Nah. I’m good. | 不喝了 |
[02:55] | Is that iced tea? | 是冰茶吗 |
[02:58] | Would you like some? | 你想喝吗 |
[02:59] | Love some. Thank you, Ma’am. | 来点吧 谢谢 太太 |
[04:36] | How’s it going? | 怎么样 |
[04:37] | Eh. Status quo. | 老样子 |
[04:40] | You know, hummin’ along. | 还过得去 |
[04:43] | We did land a pretty big client last week, though. | 不过 上周我们拿下了一个超级客户 |
[04:46] | Insurance outfit in Santa Fe. | 位于圣达菲的保险公司 |
[04:48] | They cover most of the high-end real estate up there. | 那边的高端不动产多数都在他们那投保 |
[04:52] | Great. | 很好 |
[04:55] | But, Howard, I’m not a shareholder. | 但是 霍华德 我不是股东 |
[04:57] | I’m — I’m just getting warmed up. | 我只是热个身 |
[05:01] | Although I still think you would make one hell of litigator. | 不过我还是认为你能当个不错的诉讼律师 |
[05:03] | Ah. Appreciate that, but I’ll pass. | 谢谢 我还是算了 |
[05:08] | At home, things are more or less the same. | 家里的事差不多就那样 |
[05:12] | It’s not any worse — | 说不上更差 |
[05:14] | I guess I should be grateful for that. | 应该得心怀感激吧 |
[05:18] | It’s like we’re… | 就好像我们陷入了 |
[05:20] | deadlocked. | 一潭死水 |
[05:28] | Cheryl still won’t talk about anything… important. | 谢丽尔还是不愿谈重要的事 |
[05:33] | – You tried what we discussed? – Yes. | -你试了我们讨论的办法吗 -是的 |
[05:36] | Yes, I did, but… | 我试过了 但 |
[05:47] | I did have a dream. | 我做了一个梦 |
[06:13] | So I look over the old man’s ticket, | 我看了那老头的票 |
[06:14] | and it’s clearly an international flight, | 显然是趟国际航班 |
[06:16] | so we search for his gate number — | 所以我们找了他的登机口号码 |
[06:19] | but all the signs are in a language I can’t read. | 但所有的标识都是我看不懂的语言 |
[08:02] | Kim! | 金 |
[08:07] | Any traffic? | 路上没耽搁吧 |
[08:08] | Nope. Straight shot down 25. | 没 一路畅通[高尔夫球直接入洞] |
[08:10] | This is us. | 坐这儿吧 |
[08:12] | Thanks for meeting me. | 谢谢你来见我 |
[08:13] | I imagine you’re swamped when you’re in town. | 你过来的话 肯定很多人找你 |
[08:16] | Today’s not too bad. In fact, I have a meeting | 今天还行 其实待会儿要见斯韦卡特 |
[08:18] | at your old stomping ground, with Schweikart. | 就在你以前工作的地方 |
[08:20] | Oh. Tell Rich I said hi. | 替我跟里奇打个招呼 |
[08:22] | Of course. How’s Jimmy? | 没问题 吉米如何 |
[08:24] | He’s great. Thanks for asking. | 他很好 谢谢关心 |
[08:25] | – How about Alice? – She’s doing well. | -爱丽丝呢 -她很好 |
[08:28] | She’s taking up baking, and, uh, no complaints here. | 她在学烘焙 我这肚子享福了 |
[08:31] | – Well, lucky you. – Don’t I know it. | -日子不错 -可不是吗 |
[08:34] | I hear this place makes a killer latte. | 听说这地方的拿铁是一绝 |
[08:36] | They give Java Joe’s a run for their money, if you ask me. | 他们可抢了爪哇乔咖啡馆不少生意 |
[09:09] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! Come on! | 快来 |
[09:12] | Had a customer. | 刚接了客 |
[09:13] | Okay, okay, but it’s time to go. | 好吧 但我们该走了 |
[09:15] | C’mon! We gotta get moving! | 快 我们得行动了 |
[09:20] | Wait. What are ya doing? | 等等 你在做什么 |
[09:23] | No, no, no, no, no. Hey. Come on. | 不不不 快点 |
[09:24] | We gotta move. We gotta move. | 得动身了 得动身了 |
[09:27] | I’m getting a root beer. | 我要买根汁汽水 |
[09:28] | No, no. We have a schedule. | 不 我们计划好了的 |
[09:30] | Remember? We discussed it. | 记得吗 我们说好的 |
[09:31] | I put two quarters in. | 我投了五毛进去呢 |
[09:33] | I will buy you an entire case when we’re done. | 事成后 整个贩卖机我都给你买下来 |
[09:36] | Here we go. Right in. Whew. | 走了 进去 |
[09:40] | All the way. | 坐进去 |
[10:09] | 他到了 准备好了 | |
[10:25] | Everything okay? | 都还好吧 |
[10:27] | Sure. | 当然 |
[10:31] | Do we need to go over it again? | 要再过一遍吗 |
[10:33] | Nah. | 不用 |
[10:36] | Well, just remember — | 就记住 |
[10:37] | keep your feet out of the way | 你得离得远一些 |
[10:39] | ’cause I’m gonna have to leave in a hurry. | 因为我得赶紧开走 |
[10:45] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:46] | I really like your hair. | 我很喜欢你的头发 |
[10:51] | It’s not — Thank you. | 这不是… 谢谢 |
[10:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:57] | What if there was a different way? | 要是当时有别的办法呢 |
[10:59] | What if there was an independent team of lawyers — | 要是当时有一组独立律师 |
[11:01] | maybe four or five of them — | 也许有四五个人 |
[11:03] | who were dedicated to taking on the difficult cases? | 专门处理困难的案子 |
[11:05] | I’m not saying a few lawyers can solve | 我并不是说几个律师就可以解决 |
[11:08] | a massive, systemic problem, | 一个系统性的大问题 |
[11:10] | but they could make it better. | 但他们可以让情况有所好转 |
[11:13] | And why come to me with this? | 为什么来找我 |
[11:17] | Well, if I wanted to shine you on, | 如果我想恭维你 |
[11:18] | I’d tell you it’s because you’re known for your social conscience. | 我会说是因为你的社会良知是出了名的 |
[11:22] | But the truth is | 但事实上 |
[11:23] | it’s because of your connections in state government. | 是因为你在州政府里有关系 |
[11:25] | You can make things happen. | 你可以把事办成 |
[11:27] | Fair enough. | 有道理 |
[11:29] | Kim, the firm has a service committee. | 金 律所有服务委员会 |
[11:33] | I should tell you to go to them | 我应该让你去找他们 |
[11:34] | and get in line with all the other worthy causes. | 然后像其他有意义的事业一样排队等着 |
[11:38] | But you’re putting your money where your mouth is. | 但你真是不罢休啊 |
[11:44] | I’m sure you’ve heard something about my son’s drug problem. | 你肯定听说了我儿子染上毒瘾的事 |
[11:49] | Gregory’s struggle gave me a more, let’s say, | 这么说吧 格里高利的困境 |
[11:50] | personal view of the legal system. | 让我更能从个人角度来看待司法体系 |
[11:54] | Kim, I think you’ve got something here. | 金 我觉得你确实有所发现[藏着东西] |
[12:14] | You can’t skimp on the support staff. | 支持人员的开支不能省 |
[12:16] | They’re the beating heart of the operation. | 他们是业务的核心 |
[12:18] | I know that’s true in our office — | 我们办公室就是这样的… |
[12:23] | No, no! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[12:26] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[12:28] | You son of a bitch! | 你这混蛋 |
[12:31] | You twisted deadbeat piece of shit! | 你这个赖账的混蛋 |
[12:34] | Wasn’t that…Howard? | 那不是霍华德吗 |
[12:36] | God damn it! | 该死 |
[12:38] | You owe me! | 你欠我的 |
[12:39] | Ma’am, are you okay? | 女士 你没事吧 |
[12:40] | – You owe me! – Ma’am… | -你欠我的 -女士 |
[12:42] | – I mean… – Nobody does that to me! | -我… -没人能赖我的帐 |
[12:44] | I don’t know. It happened so fast. | 不知道 发生得太快了 |
[12:46] | Damn it! He owes me! What a rip-off! | 该死 他欠我钱 真能赖 |
[12:50] | Damn you! | 你去死吧 |
[13:13] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[13:15] | They moved the cone?! | 交通锥被拿走了 |
[13:18] | What kinda asshole moves a cone?! | 哪个混蛋会把交通锥拿走啊 |
[13:23] | Ohh. Crap. | 该死 |
[15:30] | Hey, listen. Um… | 听我说 |
[15:32] | Be careful, okay? | 小心点 好吗 |
[15:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:42] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:43] | Five-O. | 条子 |
[15:45] | That kills business for the rest of the day. | 今天是没生意做了 |
[15:48] | Always hassling me. | 总是追着我不放 |
[15:52] | Undercover cops? | 便衣警察 |
[15:53] | Yep. | 是的 |
[15:56] | Well, listen, if you ever have any legal problems, | 如果你有任何法律问题 |
[16:00] | give me a call, anytime. No charge. | 随时联系我 免费的 |
[16:06] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[17:03] | So I pulled the Jag into the loading zone | 于是我把捷豹停到了卸货区 |
[17:06] | and I start scrapping with this hunk of metal. | 然后和那金属牌子展开了搏斗 |
[17:08] | – Oh, my God. – It was in deep. Like down-a-well deep. | -天啊 -它埋得很深 非常深 |
[17:12] | So I just…wrestled it! | 所以我… 和它肉搏 |
[17:15] | Nngh! Like a freakin’ bear! | 像头疯狂的狗熊 |
[17:17] | And I — nngh! — jam it in the dirt in front of the Jag. | 然后我… 把它戳进捷豹前面的土里 |
[17:21] | Boom! | 砰 |
[17:22] | Barely made it out of there by the skin of my teeth. | 差点没离开那里 |
[17:25] | Who moves cones?! | 谁会挪交通锥啊 |
[17:27] | – Who does that? – Narcissists. | -什么人会干这种事 -自恋狂 |
[17:31] | You’re damn right. | 你说得太对了 |
[17:35] | So you think Cliff really bought it, huh? | 你觉得克利福德真的相信了吗 |
[17:37] | One hundred percent. You should have seen his face. | 百分百啊 你应该看看他的脸色 |
[17:40] | It landed, trust me. | 绝对起作用了 相信我 |
[17:44] | God, it was beautiful. | 太漂亮了 |
[17:50] | Oh. And that is not all. | 还不止这些呢 |
[17:52] | Spill. | 说吧 |
[17:53] | So, I’m doing the stall, | 我在拖时间嘛 |
[17:56] | I’m telling Cliff what I’m doing, | 我就告诉克利福德我在做什么 |
[17:58] | what I wanna be doing. | 我想要做什么 |
[18:00] | All I’m thinking about is | 我一心想的都是 |
[18:01] | I gotta stretch this out until you get there. | 我必须短话长说坚持到你赶过来 |
[18:03] | But then, I don’t know, I kind of got caught up in it. | 然后呢 我也说不清 我就有点进入状态了 |
[18:08] | And then… | 然后… |
[18:11] | Cliff went for it. | 克利福德认可了 |
[18:12] | I mean, like, really went for it. | 真的认可了 |
[18:16] | What does that mean? Like money? | 什么意思 要给钱吗 |
[18:18] | I-I don’t think he’ll write a check himself. | 我觉得他自己不会掏钱的 |
[18:20] | But he knows people. | 但他有关系啊 |
[18:22] | And I think he’ll deliver. | 我觉得他会帮上我的 |
[18:24] | You’re kidding. | 你开玩笑呢吧 |
[18:26] | I know! How great is that? | 我知道 这有多牛啊 |
[18:28] | This is unbelievable. | 难以置信啊 |
[18:30] | Are we on a roll or are we on a roll? | 我们这是好运连连又连连吧 |
[18:34] | Geez. | 天啊 |
[18:42] | You ever feel like you’re being followed? | 你有感觉自己被跟踪吗 |
[18:48] | When I dropped Wendy off at the motel, | 我开到旅馆把温迪放下时 |
[18:50] | she thought she was being watched by some undercover cops. | 她以为她在被便衣警察监视 |
[18:53] | But then, when I drove away, | 可是我开走之后呢 |
[18:56] | that same car was behind me. | 那辆车就在我后面 |
[19:00] | Right after I spotted them, they disappeared. | 我一发现 他们就消失了 |
[19:04] | Well, you know what they say. | 你知道老话是怎么说的 |
[19:06] | “The wicked flee when no man pursueth.” | “不做亏心事 不怕鬼叫门” |
[19:13] | You think we’re wicked? | 你觉得我们是亏心人 |
[19:15] | No. What? | 没有啊 什么 |
[19:17] | It’s just a turn of phrase. | 只是这么一说 |
[19:21] | I think you’re wicked hawt. | 我觉得你火辣撩人 |
[19:31] | Alright. | 好了 |
[19:32] | Listen to the voice of experience, okay? | 听听我这过来人说的 |
[19:35] | You know why you’re feeling like this? | 你知道你为什么会有这种感觉吗 |
[19:37] | Because we got away with it. | 因为我们全身而退了 |
[19:41] | It seems too good to be true. | 太过顺利了 |
[19:43] | But trust me, nobody is following you. | 但相信我 没有人跟踪你 |
[19:48] | No one knows what we’re doing except for us. | 除了我们 没有人知道我们要干什么 |
[19:53] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[19:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:02] | I get it. Under the circumstances, | 我理解 在目前的情况下 |
[20:04] | I wouldn’t want to be anywhere near a police station if I were you either. | 我要是你 我也不想靠近警察局 |
[20:09] | I’ll tell you what. | 是这样的 |
[20:11] | Um, the mahogany in my conference room is currently getting buffed out, | 我会议室的红木桌正在抛光 |
[20:14] | so I’m using my satellite office at Juan Tabo and Skyline. | 所以我在胡安·塔布街和天际街的卫星办公室办公 |
[20:18] | I’m letting a nail salon, you know, use the lobby, | 我让一间美甲店…使用大堂 |
[20:21] | so my office is in the back. | 我办公室在后面 |
[20:23] | Meet me there at 3:00. | 三点来找我 |
[20:27] | Great! Thanks. | 好极了 谢谢 |
[20:28] | How’s it hanging, Steve-O? | 你好吗 史蒂夫 |
[20:29] | Shoes. Belt. Jacket. | 鞋子 皮带 外套 |
[20:32] | I’m sorry. What? | 不好意思 你说什么 |
[20:33] | Shoes. Belt. Jacket. | 鞋子 皮带 外套 |
[20:36] | Seriously? Since when? | 当真吗 几时开始的 |
[20:38] | It’s procedure, sir. | 这是安检程序 先生 |
[20:40] | “Sir”? | “先生” 这么见外 |
[20:49] | Why’d I hit the jackpot? | 我怎么就中”头彩”了 |
[20:52] | Never can tell. | 这种事很难说 |
[21:02] | Hey. How you doing on this beautiful day? | 今天天气真好啊 你好吗 |
[21:07] | Did you, uh, catch that cookie bouquet | 你看到我寄给卡洛斯做生日礼物的 |
[21:10] | that I sent for Carlos’ birthday? | 曲奇花束了吗 |
[21:11] | ‘Cause I put a few extra | 我额外放了几块 |
[21:13] | white chocolate macadamias in there, just for you. | 夏威夷果白巧克力 特地给你的 |
[21:17] | What do you need? | 你有什么事 |
[21:18] | Me? Uh – Nothing. Nothing! | 我 没事 什么事也没有 |
[21:20] | But I have a “friend” who could use a — | 但我有个”朋友” |
[21:23] | a preliminary hearing rescheduled. | 需要将预审听证会改期 |
[21:25] | Uh, Gonzalez v. New Mexico. | 冈萨雷斯诉新墨西哥一案 |
[21:28] | My “friend” is looking for a Friday around nine a.m. — | 我这位”朋友”希望改到周五早上九点 |
[21:32] | you know, before the judge’s fourth cup of coffee | 赶在法官喝第四杯咖啡之前 |
[21:34] | because, uh, caffeine jitters — | 因为咖啡因导致的神经过敏 |
[21:36] | they’re brutal on the defense, so… | 对辩护有负面影响 |
[21:39] | What “friend”? | 什么”朋友” |
[21:42] | I don’t believe you two have met. | 你俩应该没见过 |
[21:56] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[21:57] | A hearing change request form. | 听证会变更申请表 |
[22:01] | Hey, come on. It’s me… | 没必要这样吧 是我啊 |
[22:04] | Look, Mommy. I just graduated. | 瞧 妈妈 我毕业啦 |
[22:07] | I — I can’t use a pen. | 我不会握笔 |
[22:10] | I have no opposable thumbs. | 我没有大拇指 |
[22:25] | Hey! Hannah Banana! | 汉娜宝贝 |
[22:27] | Hey, yourself. | 别烦我 |
[22:46] | Come on, Bill. That’s no way to treat a lady. | 比尔 不能这样对待淑女 |
[22:49] | You got to make love to it, Bill. | 你得好好疼爱它 比尔 |
[22:50] | You know, be gentle — that’s the way to do it. | 要温柔一点 这样才对 |
[22:53] | Think Barry White, think seduction. | 想想浪漫歌手巴里·怀特 想想诱惑 |
[23:03] | Voilà. | 你瞧 |
[23:09] | What the hell is going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[23:11] | How come everyone’s treating me | 为什么所有人都把我当成 |
[23:13] | like I’m covered in oozing pus sores? | 浑身长满脓疮的人 |
[23:15] | I liked you better when you were just a regular bottom feeder. | 你之前只是个底层小人物时 我比较喜欢你 |
[23:18] | But this… | 但是这个… |
[23:20] | “This”? What is “this”? | “这个” “这个”是什么 |
[23:23] | I understand advocating for your client. | 我能理解要保护委托人 |
[23:26] | Deep in my heart, I get it. | 我内心深处明白 |
[23:28] | But you scammed the court, you scammed the judge. And for what? | 但你骗了法庭 骗了法官 图什么 |
[23:32] | To get a murdering cartel psychopath back out on the street? | 为了帮一个贩毒集团的变态杀手重返街头吗 |
[23:38] | It’s just… | 这… |
[23:40] | wrong. | 是不对的 |
[23:44] | That’s a lotta big talk, Bill. Prove it. | 好一通说教 比尔 证明给我看啊 |
[23:47] | Prove it, Bill! | 证明给我看 比尔 |
[23:50] | There’s proving, and then there’s knowing. | 证明是一码事 知道是另一码事 |
[24:00] | Abe, you don’t want to go back to county, do you? | 埃布 你不想回县监狱 是不是 |
[24:05] | Okay. So the meetings? | 好 那听证会呢 |
[24:08] | I’ll go. | 我会去的 |
[24:09] | Great. | 太好了 |
[24:12] | Then I’ll see you Tuesday, | 那就周二 |
[24:16] | nine a.m. sharp. | 九点整见 |
[24:24] | You want this? | 你想吃吗 |
[24:26] | I do. | 想 |
[24:32] | Take your time. | 慢用 |
[24:54] | Yeah, you can sit anywhere you want. That’s fine. | 你想坐哪里都可以 没问题 |
[25:02] | Abe, would you mind watching my stuff? | 埃布 你帮我看下东西好吗 |
[25:53] | – Hey. – Hello. | -嘿 -你好 |
[25:55] | Nice day. | 天气不错 |
[25:57] | Are you following me? | 你们在跟踪我吗 |
[25:59] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[26:02] | Are you following me? | 你们在跟踪我吗 |
[26:09] | What are you, APD? | 你们是谁 警察吗 |
[26:15] | Know what? | 知道吗 |
[26:17] | I think you’re following me, | 我觉得你们在跟踪我 |
[26:18] | and if you’re not gonna identify yourselves, | 如果你们不亮明身份 |
[26:20] | then I’m calling in your plates because I feel threatened. | 我就去查你们的车牌 因为我感觉被威胁了 |
[26:26] | Sorry if we’ve disturbed you. | 抱歉打扰到你了 |
[26:29] | You have a nice day, ma’am. | 祝好 女士 |
[27:16] | Oh, yeah. Yeah, please. | 好 好 请坐 |
[27:24] | Saul Goodman, speedy justice for you. | 索尔·古德曼 火速伸张正义 |
[27:28] | Uh, no, there’s no charge for the initial consultation. | 不 初期咨询不收钱 |
[27:33] | Today? | 今天吗 |
[27:33] | Yeah, um… | 对 |
[27:35] | I have an opening around 3:30. | 我三点半左右有空 |
[27:39] | Oh, I’m working out of my satellite office. | 我现在在卫星办公室工作 |
[27:41] | It’s at Juan Tabo and Skyline. | 在胡安·塔布街和天际街交界 |
[27:43] | I’m letting a nail salon use the lobby, | 我让美甲店用大堂 |
[27:45] | so office is in back. | 我的办公室在后面 |
[27:48] | Great. Uh, your name? | 太好了 你叫什么 |
[27:51] | Dante. | 但丁 |
[27:53] | See you then. | 到时见 |
[27:59] | Saul Goodman, speedy justice for you. | 索尔·古德曼 火速伸张正义 |
[28:03] | Yeah. Uh, yeah. I do have an opening today — | 对 我今天是有空 |
[28:06] | Oh, hold on. I’m getting another call. | 等一下 又有一通电话打进来了 |
[28:09] | Saul Goodman, speedy justice for you. | 索尔·古德曼 火速伸张正义 |
[28:11] | Um, hold, please. | 请稍等 |
[28:13] | My apologies. I’m having a bit of a rush here today. | 对不起 我今天有点忙 |
[28:30] | You get these people out right now. | 你快把那些人弄走 |
[28:33] | What? These guys? Are they bothering you? | 这些人吗 他们打扰你了 |
[28:35] | Not them. Inside! | 不是他们 里面的 |
[28:53] | Who’s here to see Saul Goodman? | 谁是来见索尔·古德曼的 |
[28:57] | You’re him? You’re Saul? | 你就是他吗 你是索尔 |
[28:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:04] | Then you’re the guy, right? | 你就是那个人 对吗 |
[29:07] | What guy’s that? | 什么人 |
[29:08] | Salamanca’s guy. | 塞拉曼加的人 |
[29:14] | Yeah. | 对 |
[29:15] | That’s me. | 就是我 |
[29:17] | Everybody who has an appointment already — | 所有预约了的人 |
[29:20] | Uh, oh, you know — you know what? | 要不这样吧 |
[29:26] | Uh, Mr. “Spooge”? | “斯布奇”先生[射精] |
[29:27] | It’s just “Spooge.” | 叫我斯布奇就好 |
[29:30] | Just Spooge. Duly noted. Alright. | 那就斯布奇 知道了 好 |
[29:32] | Um, Gael Morengo? | 盖尔·莫伦戈 |
[29:34] | Okay. Uh, let’s see. | 好 我看看 |
[29:36] | Is there a Dante? | 但丁来了吗 |
[29:39] | And Rocco Kubler. Okay. | 还有洛克·库布勒 好的 |
[29:41] | Everybody else, um, kindly wait outside, alright? | 其他人都烦请移驾外面等候 好吗 |
[29:46] | Unless — Unless you desire spa services while you wait. | 除非你想在等待的时候做个SPA |
[29:50] | Uh, that’s a separate charge, but it– it’s highly recommended. | 这个是要单独收费的 但是我极力推荐 |
[29:53] | The — The best pedicures in Albuquerque, | 阿尔布开克最好的修脚服务 |
[29:55] | right here. | 就在这 |
[29:57] | Six. | 六 |
[30:00] | Lucky number seven. | 幸运数字七 |
[30:02] | Oh, you’re with him? | 你跟他是一起的吗 |
[30:03] | And eight. | 八 |
[30:05] | Nice leathers. | 皮衣不错 |
[30:07] | Uh, okay, together. | 好的 一起的 |
[30:08] | And nine. | 你是九 |
[30:12] | Um, thank you all for your patience. | 非常感谢大家的耐心 |
[30:13] | And…justice for all! | 为大家伸张正义 |
[30:19] | Cucumber water for paying customers only. | 黄瓜水只有付了钱的顾客才有 |
[30:22] | Oh, believe me, they’re gonna be paying. | 相信我 他们会付钱的 |
[30:25] | “Spooge”! | 斯布奇 |
[30:28] | Spooge and friend. Okay. Good. This way. | 斯布奇和他的朋友 好 这边请 |
[30:33] | Hi, ma’am. | 你好 女士 |
[30:40] | Yeah, hang — hang a left at the washing machine. | 洗衣机处左转 |
[30:42] | There you go. | 到了 |
[30:44] | I’ll see you next week, Rosa. | 下周见 罗莎 |
[30:45] | And it was nice meeting you, Pilar. | 非常高兴认识你 皮拉尔 |
[30:47] | Don’t forget to bring as many family members as you can. | 别忘了尽可能多地介绍家人过来 |
[30:50] | We will. Thank you, Ms. Wexler. | 会的 谢谢你 韦克斯勒女士 |
[30:51] | Take care. | 保重 |
[31:05] | All done for today? | 搞完了 |
[31:06] | Yeah. Here you go. | 嗯 给你 |
[31:08] | Just keep it, Shelby. | 收下吧 谢尔比 |
[31:10] | Thanks, Kim. See you tomorrow? | 谢谢 金 明天见 |
[31:11] | You bet. | 当然 |
[31:15] | They’re gone. | 他们走了 |
[31:18] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[31:21] | The two men that were following you. | 那两个跟踪你的人 |
[31:24] | They’re gone. | 他们走了 |
[31:28] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[31:30] | Would you mind sitting for a moment? | 介意坐一会吗 |
[31:32] | And I will answer any questions I can. | 能回答的问题我都尽力回答 |
[31:51] | I have men watching you and your husband. | 我找人在监视你和你丈夫 |
[31:55] | I’m not with the police, and as far as I know, | 我不是跟警察一伙的 而且据我所知 |
[31:57] | they’re not investigating either of you. | 警方并没有在调查你们 |
[32:00] | I do know that you’ve been up to a few things | 但我的确清楚你们在打小算盘 |
[32:03] | that you probably would rather keep private. | 还是见不得人的那种 |
[32:06] | I don’t care. | 我管不着 |
[32:08] | That’s not what this is about. | 我找你不是为了这个 |
[32:11] | I’m trying to solve a problem of my own. | 我是要来解决一个我自己的问题 |
[32:15] | What problem? | 什么问题 |
[32:19] | Lalo Salamanca. | 拉罗·萨拉曼加 |
[32:24] | Lalo Salamanca’s dead. | 拉罗·萨拉曼加死了 |
[32:34] | He… | 他… |
[32:36] | isn’t. | 还活着 |
[32:40] | We’re watching anyone he might contact. | 我们在监视他有可能会联系的人 |
[32:42] | That includes you and your husband. | 你和你丈夫就包括在内 |
[32:45] | Most likely, he’ll never reach out. | 他很有可能不会主动联系 |
[32:47] | He’s got bigger fish to fry. | 他有更重要的事要做 |
[32:50] | But in the thousand-to-one chance that he does… | 哪怕几率很小 只要他找你们了… |
[32:56] | And who do you work for? | 你为谁工作 |
[33:01] | I said I would answer anything I can. | 我说了 我只回答能答的问题 |
[33:10] | You’re the guy from the desert. | 你就是那个沙漠里的人 |
[33:13] | The one who was out there with Jimmy. | 跟吉米一起被困沙漠的那位 |
[33:19] | Why are you telling me this and not him? | 你为什么找我 不找他说 |
[33:24] | Because I think you’re made of sterner stuff. | 因为你性格更坚强 |
[33:32] | Alright. | 好了 |
[33:34] | Now here’s what’s best for everyone. | 这么做对大家最好 |
[33:37] | You spot my guys again, which I’m hoping you won’t, | 你下次再看到我的人 最好是别发现 |
[33:41] | let them go about their business. | 让他们干自己的 |
[33:44] | Just pretend they’re not there. | 就装作他们不存在 |
[33:47] | And pretty soon they won’t be. | 他们很快就不会缠着你了 |
[33:50] | You and your husband | 你和你丈夫 |
[33:52] | just… | 就 |
[33:54] | go on living your lives. | 照常过你们的日子 |
[33:59] | I do know you. | 我知道你是谁了 |
[34:03] | You worked in the parking booth at the courthouse. | 你之前在法院的停车收费亭上班 |
[34:07] | You’re the attendant. | 你是那个收费员 |
[34:13] | I was. | 现在不是了 |
[35:33] | The markets will continue to be in a state of flux | 市场将继续波动 |
[35:35] | until the Fed tightens interest rates. | 直到美联储收紧利率 |
[35:37] | Some days we’ll feel pretty good about | 有时候我们会对 |
[35:38] | the rate of economic recovery, | 经济恢复的速度感到满意 |
[35:39] | other days not so much. | 其他时候就不然了 |
[35:41] | Because of these macro issues. | 因为这些宏观问题 |
[35:42] | The deficit, interest rates, oil prices, what have you… | 赤字 利率 油价 诸如此类… |
[38:01] | I think I saw that somewhere. | 我记得我见过的 |
[38:04] | Here! | 在这儿 |
[38:05] | Nope. | 不是 |
[38:10] | How’s your edge coming along? | 你边角拼得怎么样了 |
[38:13] | I’m still missing two… | 还差两块 |
[38:18] | You found all your edge pieces. | 你不是边角的拼图都找到了吗 |
[38:19] | I thought I did. | 我以为我都找齐了 |
[38:22] | Maybe we lost a few. | 可能是漏了几块 |
[38:25] | These trees are killing me. | 这几棵树也太难拼了吧 |
[38:27] | The pieces all look exactly the same. | 每块拼图看着都一样啊 |
[38:30] | Then work on the cabin. | 那先拼小屋吧 |
[39:00] | There was a green Ford van. | 有一辆绿色的福特厢式货车 |
[39:02] | It was behind me for almost three blocks. | 跟了我三个街区 |
[39:06] | A ’98 Econoline. We ran the plate. | 98年的伊克诺莱恩 我们查了车牌 |
[39:08] | Guy’s a freelance plumber. He’s legit. | 他是水管工个体户 人没问题 |
[39:14] | The man you placed in my kitchen. | 你安排在我厨房的那个男人 |
[39:16] | Roy. | 罗伊 |
[39:17] | You told me that he had experience as a short-order cook. | 你跟我说过 他做过快餐厨子 |
[39:22] | Two years at McDonald’s in college. | 大学时在麦当劳干过两年 |
[39:25] | He’s not there just to make French fries. | 安排他在那儿也不是只做薯条 |
[39:27] | I need guys in close. | 我需要身边有人 |
[39:31] | He’s not up to Pollos standards. | 他不符合炸鸡兄弟的标准 |
[39:35] | I’ll find a replacement. | 那我再找一个人 |
[39:38] | We’re stretched thin. | 我们人手不够了 |
[39:40] | I’ve got guys working 18-hour days all over town. | 我的人每天18个小时在城里到处转 |
[39:44] | Two weeks. We haven’t had a tickle. | 两个星期了 什么都没发现 |
[39:47] | And? | 所以呢 |
[39:49] | All due respect, | 恕我直言 |
[39:50] | the rest of the world thinks the guy is dead. | 其他人都认为那家伙死了 |
[39:55] | Lalo Salamanca is alive. | 拉罗·萨拉曼加还活着 |
[40:03] | Then where is he? | 那他在哪里 |
[40:28] | How was your day? | 你今天如何啊 |
[40:30] | Uh, what are we doing here? | 我们来这儿干什么 |
[40:31] | Take a look. What do you think? | 来看看啊 你觉得如何 |
[40:35] | About what? | 什么如何 |
[40:38] | My new office. Potentially. | 我未来的新办公室 |
[40:40] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[40:56] | Mrs. Nguyen kicked me to the curb. | 阮太太把我赶出来了 |
[40:59] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[41:01] | It’s a long story, but upshot is | 说来话长 反正结果就是 |
[41:03] | she wants me outta there with extreme prejudice. | 她带着强烈的偏见把我赶走了 |
[41:07] | 商用地产 招租 | |
[41:10] | Bad day, huh? | 今天过得不顺吧 |
[41:13] | No. It was a great day. | 没有啊 可顺利了 |
[41:16] | With actual paying clients. | 来的都是真正会付钱的委托人 |
[41:19] | The word is out! | 我出名了 |
[41:20] | People are throwing cash retainers at me — | 他们争先恐后给我现金预付费 |
[41:22] | just to say Saul Goodman is their lawyer. | 就为了请索尔·古德曼当律师 |
[41:27] | Because of who you represented. | 因为你代理了他 |
[41:31] | Well, I mean, that’s part of it. | 算是一部分原因吧 |
[41:33] | But, um, the bottom line is I need a new place to do business — pronto. | 但重要的是我得立刻找个新地方办公 |
[41:38] | Now, this place is a shithole, | 这个地方烂极了 |
[41:40] | but the price is right | 但价钱还不错 |
[41:42] | and I think I can talk the landlord into a month-to-month. | 我也应该能让房东接受按月交租 |
[41:45] | So it’s temporary, you know, ’til I find something better. | 只是暂时的 我会找到更好的地方的 |
[41:55] | What do you think? | 你觉得如何 |
[42:03] | It’s small. | 很小 |
[42:06] | It’s…dirty. | 很脏 |
[42:10] | And this whole place smells funny. | 闻起来很臭 |
[42:16] | But the courthouse is five blocks away. | 但法院就在五个街区开外 |
[42:19] | You can’t get to MDC without driving past. | 要去拘留中心 就会经过法院 |
[42:23] | Parking is good, bail bond row isn’t far, and, uh… | 停车很方便 保释代理一条街也不远 |
[42:28] | Taco Cabeza is just around the corner. | 塔可店就在街角 |
[42:32] | Might be a diamond in the rough. | 这地方可能很有潜力 |
[42:39] | Just promise me… | 你只要答应我… |
[42:42] | …you won’t move the toilet. | 厕所别乱动 |
[42:48] | There it is. Alright. | 在那儿呢 别担心 |
[42:52] | Um, speaking of the Taco Cabeza… | 说到塔可店 |
[42:54] | I’m starving. Let’s do it. | 我饿死了 走吧 |