时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | It’s safe. Completely. | 很安全 毫无危险 |
[00:01] | El amigo del cártel! | 贩毒集团的朋友 |
[00:05] | You hit? | 你被打中了吗 |
[00:07] | You’re in shock. | 你受惊了 |
[00:09] | You’re his wife, | 你是他妻子 |
[00:11] | and you got scared enough to talk to me. | 你吓坏了就跑来找我谈话 |
[00:14] | Just tell me where you sent him. | 告诉我你派他去哪了 |
[00:15] | I don’t think so. | 不行 |
[02:17] | Jimmy? | 吉米 |
[02:21] | Yeah. | 是 |
[02:23] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[02:29] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[04:23] | You’re sure? | 你确定吗 |
[04:25] | Alright. Stay put, and call me if there’s a problem. | 行 待在那 有事联系我 |
[04:29] | Doesn’t look like anyone’s been down that road, | 那条路似乎还没人走过 |
[04:32] | definitely no one official. | 反正肯定没有条子 |
[04:34] | Bodies, trucks — it’s all still there. | 尸体 车 都还在那 |
[04:36] | Couple of flatbeds headed their way. | 几辆平板车正在路上 |
[04:39] | They’ll clear it all out. | 那些人会清理好 |
[04:40] | Like it never happened. | 无影无踪 |
[04:42] | And the one who followed you. | 跟踪你们的那个人 |
[04:44] | We’ll be damn lucky if we ever find that guy. | 能找到他就走大运了 |
[04:47] | That’ll have to do. | 找不到也没办法了 |
[04:49] | He’s in the middle of nowhere. | 反正那地方鸟不拉屎 |
[04:52] | Don’t go to sleep yet. | 先别睡 |
[04:55] | We gotta work on your story. | 我们得给你想套说辞 |
[04:59] | Alright. Let’s do it. | 行 来吧 |
[05:14] | De Guzman. Jorge. | 德古兹曼 豪尔赫 |
[05:33] | $7 million? | 七百万 |
[05:36] | Yep. | 对 |
[06:04] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[06:07] | $7 million. | 七百万 |
[06:10] | Your client has $7 million. | 你的委托人有七百万 |
[06:14] | Where’d it come from? | 钱哪来的 |
[06:17] | It’s not for me to ask where a client gets his money. | 轮不到我问委托人怎么弄到钱的 |
[06:22] | And just who exactly is your client? | 你的委托人究竟是谁 |
[06:27] | Jorge de Guzman. | 豪尔赫·德古兹曼 |
[06:52] | Yes, hello? | 在吗 |
[06:56] | This is extra. | 这是多的钱 |
[07:05] | And now Mr. De Guzman? | 那德古兹曼先生呢 |
[07:23] | Well. | 好吧 |
[07:25] | You must have a story. | 你肯定有套说辞 |
[07:28] | Car trouble. | 车坏了 |
[07:30] | Ah, broke down about six miles from the pick-up site. | 在离接头点十公里的地方抛锚了 |
[07:34] | Y’know there’s no cell reception out there, right? | 要知道那地方可没有信号 |
[07:38] | Car trouble. | 车坏了 |
[07:40] | Yeah. Just kaput. | 没错 老车 |
[07:44] | So, um… | 那 |
[07:47] | why so long? | 怎么这么久 |
[07:47] | It’s not that far back to the main road. | 离干道又没那么远 |
[07:50] | You didn’t just hitchhike? | 怎么不搭个便车 |
[07:52] | I thought of that, but, you know, | 我有想过 但是 |
[07:53] | with $7 mil in cash, | 带着七百万现金 |
[07:54] | I was kind of afraid who might pick me up. | 我有点担心遇上歹徒 |
[07:57] | I didn’t think it was worth the risk. | 不值得冒险 |
[08:00] | I walked north. | 我往北步行 |
[08:02] | Probably not the smartest move, | 虽说不是最明智的行为 |
[08:03] | but after a night lost in the desert, | 但我在沙漠中迷路了一晚上 |
[08:07] | I made it. | 终于走出来了 |
[08:12] | Well, that was the right call. | 那是正确的决定 |
[08:16] | Hey, hey, you did good, eh? | 你干得不错 |
[08:20] | Anyway, listen, I wouldn’t be too happy. | 总之 我不会太乐观 |
[08:24] | The $7 mil — it — | 那七百万 |
[08:26] | it really sent up a huge flare. | 实在太引人注目 |
[08:28] | They’re looking into you. | 他们会调查你 |
[08:30] | I-I don’t know how long | 我不知道 |
[08:31] | “Jorge de Guzman” is gonna hold up. | “豪尔赫·德古兹曼”这个化名还能撑多久 |
[08:33] | Hey, listen, by the time these dipshits figure it out, | 听着 等这些蠢货查出来 |
[08:36] | I will be long gone, man. | 我早就跑路了 |
[08:40] | Back home in Mexico, y’know? | 回墨西哥了 |
[08:44] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[08:46] | Hey, hey, hey, but don’t worry. | 但别担心 |
[08:47] | You and me? We’re not done. | 你和我 我俩还会合作 |
[08:49] | We’re gonna do things, big things. | 我们要做事 做大事 |
[08:53] | “Friend of the cartel,” Right? | 贩毒集团的朋友 对吧 |
[08:56] | Right. Right. | 是啊 是啊 |
[09:05] | So, my, um — my cousins — they pay you? | 我的堂亲 付你钱了吗 |
[09:09] | Uh… yep. | 是 |
[09:11] | Perfecto. | 完美 |
[09:13] | So make sure you buy something nice for the wife. | 确保你给妻子买点好礼物 |
[09:15] | Man, she’s a looker, huh? | 她真漂亮 |
[09:17] | Uh, my — my what? | 我的什么 |
[09:19] | Yeah! The abuela, man — she came by to see me. | 对 你妻子 她来见我了 |
[09:23] | Hey, nice job, man. | 干得好 伙计 |
[09:25] | I mean, for somebody who marries that far up… | 能娶到那样优秀的老婆 |
[09:29] | bien hecho, man. | 好样的 |
[09:31] | Respect, you know? | 受我一拜 |
[09:46] | Let me help. | 我来帮你 |
[09:51] | Here. | 来 |
[09:57] | Oh, my God, Jimmy. | 天啊 吉米 |
[09:59] | You need to go to the emergency room. | 你需要去急诊室 |
[10:00] | I’m okay. I’m okay. | 我没事 我没事 |
[10:02] | I cleaned it out real good at the truck stop. | 我在服务站的时候清理干净了 |
[10:04] | Alright, well, let’s at least just go get you an I.V., huh? | 至少去输点液吧 |
[10:07] | You’re dehydrated. | 你缺水了 |
[10:08] | No. I don’t need an I.V. | 我不需要输液 |
[10:09] | I-I’ve been pounding sports drinks nonstop. | 我一直在喝运动饮料 |
[10:12] | I’m really o-okay. | 我真没事 |
[10:15] | Alright. Come on. | 好吧 来吧 |
[10:16] | You’re gonna get in this bath, though. | 不过你得去泡澡 |
[10:17] | It’ll help your skin. | 皮肤都干了 |
[10:24] | What is this, Cream of Wheat? | 这是什么 小麦粥吗 |
[10:26] | Oatmeal. It’s an oatmeal bath. | 燕麦 是燕麦浴 |
[10:27] | Anti-inflammatory. | 消炎的 |
[10:30] | It’ll help your sunburn. | 对你的晒伤有好处 |
[10:39] | The temp okay? | 水温合适吗 |
[10:40] | Yeah. It’s good. | 嗯 合适 |
[10:43] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[10:45] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[10:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:48] | You don’t want any food or anything else to drink? | 吃点什么 喝点什么吗 |
[10:51] | No. I’m good. | 不 不用了 |
[10:52] | I just need to sit. | 我就坐一会 |
[10:55] | This is good. | 这样挺好 |
[11:12] | I can’t believe you walked through the desert alone | 真不敢相信你一个人走过了那片沙漠 |
[11:14] | for 36 hours. | 足足36个小时 |
[11:16] | I c– I can’t even fathom it. | 我想都不敢想 |
[11:20] | That’s right. | 是啊 |
[11:23] | All by myself. | 全凭我自己 |
[11:32] | So… | 所以 |
[11:36] | is there anything you want to tell me? | 你有什么事想告诉我吗 |
[11:41] | – About…? – Lalo. | -关于什么 -拉罗 |
[11:44] | You saw Lalo? | 你去见拉罗了 |
[11:48] | Yeah. | 对 |
[11:50] | Jimmy, short of going to the police, | 吉米 除了报警 |
[11:53] | Lalo was the only lead I had to figure out what happened — | 拉罗是我唯一的线索… |
[11:55] | Kim, you have to stay away from people like Lalo. | 金 你必须离拉罗这种人远点 |
[12:00] | – Jimmy — – You don’t see Lalo. | -吉米 -你不能去见拉罗 |
[12:02] | I see Lalo. Okay? | 我去见他 明白吗 |
[12:04] | I’m in the game. You’re not in the game. | 我被卷进去了 你没有 |
[12:05] | What… The game? | 什么 “卷进去” |
[12:10] | Listen, it was perfectly safe. | 当时很安全 |
[12:12] | I was at the MDC, surrounded by guards, | 我在拘留中心 外面有警卫 |
[12:13] | like any lawyer visiting a client, okay? | 就像律师探访委托人一样 |
[12:15] | But he’s not your client. | 但他不是你的委托人 |
[12:17] | He’s my client, so please just keep away. | 他是我的委托人 所以离远点 |
[12:21] | Jimmy, I was worried about you. | 吉米 我当时很担心你 |
[12:23] | And I’m worried about you. | 我也担心你 |
[12:27] | Kim, when I was out there… | 金 我在沙漠里的时候 |
[12:30] | I didn’t think I was gonna make it. | 我以为我挺不下来 |
[12:33] | I thought I was… | 我以为我要… |
[12:35] | done. | 完蛋了 |
[12:38] | I was that close to giving up. | 我马上就要放弃了 |
[12:42] | And the only thing that kept me going… | 唯一支撑我坚持下去的… |
[12:47] | was knowing that you were here. | 就是想到你在等我 |
[12:51] | So… | 所以 |
[12:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:57] | I won’t see Lalo again. | 我不会再去见拉罗了 |
[13:00] | Good. | 好 |
[13:04] | Good. | 好 |
[13:32] | After all this… | 经历这一切之后 |
[13:35] | was it worth it? | 值得吗 |
[13:43] | Go look in the bag. | 去看看那个包 |
[13:47] | The bag in the living room. | 客厅里那个包 |
[13:55] | It’s on the chair. | 在椅子上 |
[13:56] | It’s a gray bag. | 灰色的包 |
[14:31] | You see it? | 看见了吗 |
[14:35] | Yeah, Jimmy. | 看见了 吉米 |
[14:38] | I see it. | 我看见了 |
[14:43] | That’s what it’s all about. | 那就是这么做的意义 |
[15:03] | Six guys, three vehicles, heavily armed. | 六个人 三辆车 全副武装 |
[15:07] | My guess is | 我的想法是 |
[15:08] | they followed the Salamanca cousins up from Chihuahua, | 他们从奇瓦瓦跟上了塞拉曼加兄弟 |
[15:11] | trailing the money | 跟着那笔钱 |
[15:12] | but not wanting to take these two guys on. | 但是不敢跟这两兄弟硬刚 |
[15:15] | And I’m no expert, but they had tattoos, | 我不是专家 但是他们有纹身 |
[15:19] | same symbol I saw on a job back East. | 我在东部见过一次这个图案 |
[15:22] | A Colombian gang. | 是一个哥伦比亚帮派 |
[15:24] | Draw it for me. | 给我画下来 |
[15:54] | These men were hired. | 这些人是被雇佣的 |
[15:56] | By who? | 谁雇的 |
[16:00] | 希达尔哥高尔夫球场 训练模式 | |
[16:18] | Sí? | 喂 |
[16:19] | I trust you heard the good news. | 你肯定已经知道这个好消息了 |
[16:21] | Gustavo. Which good news is that? | 古斯塔沃 你说的是哪个好消息 |
[16:24] | Our colleague has been released | 美国政府释放了 |
[16:26] | by the American authorities. | 我们的同事 |
[16:28] | At a substantial price, but he’s free. | 花了不少钱 但他自由了 |
[16:33] | And I’m told he will be returning home to continue operations. | 听说他会回家继续开展业务 |
[16:37] | That is good news. | 那真是好消息 |
[16:39] | But coming south, you say? | 但你是说他要回去南部吗 |
[16:41] | That’s correct. | 没错 |
[16:42] | Forfeiting bail is the only way | 只有保释后不出庭 |
[16:44] | to assure he remains out of prison. | 才能让他不会再被关进监狱 |
[16:47] | Well, then, all will be returning to normal. | 那一切都会恢复正常 |
[16:49] | And, I trust, your run of bad luck will be behind you. | 我相信 你的厄运也会离你而去 |
[16:54] | Bad luck? | 厄运 |
[16:55] | The DEA. | 毒品管制局 |
[16:57] | The fire. | 火灾 |
[16:58] | The arrests. | 逮捕 |
[17:01] | My hope is that it’s over. | 希望那一切都结束了 |
[17:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:05] | I believe the coming weeks will be our best yet. | 接下来这几周的生意肯定很兴旺 |
[17:07] | Excellent. I’ll pass on the good news. | 太好了 我会把这个好消息传出去 |
[17:11] | Buenas noches, Gustavo. | 晚安 古斯塔沃 |
[17:12] | Thank you. Enjoy your evening. | 谢谢你 祝你今晚愉快 |
[17:20] | I just spoke to the man responsible for the attack. | 我刚刚和袭击主谋通完电话 |
[17:25] | Someone we need to worry about? | 是某个我们需要担心的人吗 |
[17:28] | He was trying to protect his own business… | 他是想要通过保护我们的生意… |
[17:31] | by protecting our business. | 来保护他自己的生意 |
[17:34] | If that’s him trying to help… | 如果他这是想帮忙… |
[17:36] | He knows nothing of what we are trying to accomplish. | 他根本不知道我们到底想干什么 |
[17:40] | Once Salamanca is south of the border, | 只要塞拉曼加回到边境以南 |
[17:43] | our actions must be unimpeachable. | 我们的行动就无可指责 |
[17:47] | Any reflection on me | 任何针对我的行动 |
[17:49] | will not be greeted with kindness. | 都给我狠狠收拾 |
[17:53] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[18:02] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[18:05] | There’s one other thing we should discuss. | 我们还有一件事没说 |
[18:10] | Nacho Varga. | 纳乔·瓦尔加 |
[18:12] | He wants out. | 他想退出 |
[18:14] | He’s done everything we asked. | 他照我们说的做到了一切 |
[18:16] | He held up his end. | 他完成了他的事 |
[18:18] | I think it’s time we cut him loose. | 我觉得该放他走了 |
[18:20] | I see no reason to give up an asset. | 我们不该放弃一个宝贵的人才 |
[18:23] | Once Salamanca’s dealt with, | 等处理好塞拉曼加 |
[18:24] | we have no use for Varga. | 瓦尔加对我们来说就没用了 |
[18:27] | He’s the only guy they have running things up here. | 他们派到这里管事的只有他一个人 |
[18:29] | He disappears, | 只要他消失 |
[18:30] | Salamanca operation falls apart. | 塞拉曼加的生意就会崩塌 |
[18:40] | Varga stays. | 瓦尔加得留下 |
[18:42] | Better to control the opposition without their knowledge. | 暗中制约着对方 岂不是更好 |
[18:48] | You have a gun to his father’s head. | 你拿着枪抵着他父亲的脑袋 |
[18:51] | That doesn’t sit with me. | 我不接受这种做法 |
[18:54] | You want to keep Varga for the long run, | 你要是想一直留着瓦尔加 |
[18:58] | I don’t think fear is a great motivator. | 恐惧可不是最佳的激励 |
[19:04] | A dog who bites every owner he’s had… | 咬伤每一任主人的狗… |
[19:11] | can only be disciplined with a firm hand. | 只能用铁腕约束 |
[19:14] | Or…put down. | 或者…直接打死 |
[19:29] | He’s taking care of business tonight. | 他今天晚上要处理生意 |
[19:32] | Tomorrow morning he’s seeing Hector to say goodbye. | 明天早上 他会去向赫克托告别 |
[19:37] | Um, after that, I drive him south. | 然后 我会开车把他送到南边 |
[19:38] | He didn’t tell me where. | 他没告诉我哪里 |
[19:39] | All I know is I’m dropping him off | 我只知道把他放下以后 |
[19:41] | and somebody else is taking him over the border. | 有人会把他送到边境外 |
[19:45] | That it? | 就这样吗 |
[19:51] | Once he’s down, that’s it, right? | 把他扳倒 就结束了 对吗 |
[19:53] | He’s done? | 他已经被扳倒了吧 |
[19:57] | Just do what you’re told, don’t worry about it. | 你只要乖乖照做 不要担心 |
[20:20] | Hungry? | 饿了吗 |
[20:23] | You good with cereal? | 吃麦片吗 |
[20:25] | Or you want me to try an omelet? | 还是我做点煎蛋卷 |
[20:29] | Uh, cereal, | 麦片 |
[20:30] | probably the safest thing for my stomach. | 应该是对我的胃最安全的选择了 |
[20:32] | – Okay. – I’ll get it. | -好 -我去 |
[20:34] | No, no, no, no, no. I got it. | 不用不用 我来 |
[20:35] | Just — Just relax. | 你放松就行 |
[20:48] | You goin’ in late today? | 你今天要迟点上班吗 |
[20:52] | I just thought I’d stay home today. | 我今天还是待在家里吧 |
[20:58] | Kim, I can take care of myself. | 金 我能照顾自己 |
[20:59] | Well, I already called in sick, | 我已经请病假了 |
[21:01] | so you’re stuck with me. | 你只能和我待在一起了 |
[21:42] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[21:44] | Shit. | 糟了 |
[21:45] | – I’m sorry. – It’s okay. | -抱歉 -没事 |
[21:48] | I guess my stomach’s just not ready for this yet. | 看来我的胃还没有适应 |
[21:53] | I-It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[21:57] | Not a big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[22:21] | Are you sure you don’t have to go into work? | 你确定不需要去工作吗 |
[22:23] | Yeah, I’m sure. We both need to take it easy. | 我确定 我们都需要放松一下 |
[22:26] | How about a day without drama? | 风平浪静地过一天 怎么样 |
[22:29] | That sounds real good, actually. | 听起来很不错 |
[22:33] | Hiya, Skinny. | 你好啊 瘦子 |
[22:35] | – Hello, Ruth. – Hello, Maisie. | -你好 露丝 -你好 梅斯 |
[22:37] | – Well, look who’s here. Hello, Hildy. – How are you? | -看看谁来了 你好 希尔蒂 -你好吗 |
[22:38] | Tell me — is the lord of the universe in? | 告诉我 宇宙之主在里面吗 |
[22:40] | Yes, he’s in. In a bad humor. | 在 他心情不好 |
[22:41] | Somebody must have stolen the crown jewels. | 肯定是有人偷了他的王冠宝石 |
[22:43] | – Shall we announce you? – Oh, no, no. | -需要我们通报吗 -不用 |
[22:44] | I’ll blow my own horn. | 我自己来吧 |
[22:46] | He’s in. Bruce, you better wait here. | 他在里面 布鲁斯 你最好在这等着 |
[22:48] | I’ll be back in 10 minutes. | 我会在十分钟内回来 |
[22:49] | Even 10 minutes is a long time to be away from you. | 离开了你 十分钟也很漫长 |
[22:53] | What did you say? | 你刚刚说什么 |
[22:56] | Well…Go on. | 说啊 |
[23:00] | Well, go ahead. | 说吧 |
[23:01] | Well, I just said even 10 minutes | 我刚刚说 离开了你 |
[23:02] | is a long time to be away from you. | 十分钟也很漫长 |
[23:04] | I heard you the first time. I like it. | 你第一次说的时候我就听到了 我喜欢 |
[23:06] | That’s why I asked you to say it again. | 所以我才让你再说一次 |
[23:08] | I can stand being spoiled a little. | 宠我一点也没关系 |
[23:10] | The gentleman I’m going in to see did very little spoiling. | 我要去见的那位先生几乎从来没有宠过我 |
[23:13] | I’d like to spoil him just once. | 我倒想”宠”他一次试试 |
[23:14] | You sure you don’t want me to go with you? | 不要我陪你一起去吗 |
[23:15] | Oh, no, I can handle it. | 不用了 我能应付 |
[23:16] | Well, if things gets rough, remember, I’m here. | 如果不顺利 记住 我就在这呢 |
[23:23] | Hi, Hildy! Welcome back! | 你好 希尔蒂 欢迎回来 |
[23:25] | Saul Goodman, speedy justice for you. | 索尔·古德曼 为你火速伸张正义 |
[23:30] | I’m — I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:30] | No, today — uh, it’s impossible today. | 不 今天不可能 |
[23:33] | I-I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[23:37] | Yeah, that’s right. | 没错 |
[23:41] | A little more around the chin, boss. | 下巴周围更多一点 老板 |
[23:44] | W-wait. What are they saying? | 等等 他们说什么 |
[23:49] | Just wait 45 minutes. I-I-I can be there. | 等我四十五分钟 我能赶到 |
[23:51] | – What? Jimmy, no. – Yeah, you tell them I’m on my way. | -什么 吉米 不行 -你和他们说我已经在路上了 |
[23:54] | So, how’s the big slot-machine king? | 老虎机之王怎么样了 |
[23:56] | – Oh, I ain’t doing that no more. – Jim– Jimmy. | -我已经不玩了 -吉米 |
[23:58] | You can barely walk. What are you doing? | 你几乎没法走路 你要干什么 |
[24:00] | It’s my client. He’s in big trouble. | 是我的委托人 他有大麻烦了 |
[24:04] | They’re trying to kill his plea deal | 他们要撤销他的认罪协议 |
[24:06] | because his buddy was carrying weed. | 因为他的同伙携带了大麻 |
[24:08] | Well, okay. | 好吧 |
[24:09] | So get a continuance. | 先争取延期审理 |
[24:10] | You don’t have to do this today. | 你没必要今天过去 |
[24:12] | No, this guy’s scared out of his mind. | 不行 这家伙吓坏了 |
[24:13] | I-I wouldn’t feel right leaving him hanging. | 把他一个人留在那 我过意不去 |
[24:18] | Jimmy, look, I know you’re lying. | 吉米 我知道你在说谎 |
[24:24] | And I know something terrible happened in the desert. | 我知道沙漠里发生了一些很可怕的事 |
[24:31] | This isn’t about our deal. | 这和我们的协议无关 |
[24:32] | I’m not insisting or forcing you to tell me. | 我没有逼你告诉我 |
[24:34] | I just… | 我只是 |
[24:38] | want you to know that I’m here… | 希望你知道 我会一直 |
[24:41] | for you. | 陪着你 |
[24:46] | And you can tell me, okay? | 你可以告诉我 好吗 |
[24:50] | No judgments. | 我不会妄加评论 |
[24:56] | No judgments. | 不妄加评论 |
[25:03] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[25:06] | Something did happen out there. | 确实发生了一些事 |
[25:13] | When I was in the desert… | 当我在沙漠里的时候 |
[25:18] | I had to drink my own pee. | 我只能喝自己的尿 |
[25:22] | I was out of water, | 我没水了 |
[25:23] | and, uh, in order to survive, I had to drink pee. | 为了活下来 我只能喝尿 |
[25:30] | Yeah, that’s it, so… | 没错 就是这样 |
[25:33] | And there you go. | 你也知道了 |
[25:35] | Look… | 你看 |
[25:37] | I will recover, | 我会康复的 |
[25:39] | and we never need to mention this again. | 我们也不必再提这件事 |
[25:40] | I’m gonna go get changed, and I’m gonna get down there. | 我要去换身衣服出发了 |
[26:02] | Kim. | 金 |
[26:03] | – Feeling better? – Oh, yeah. | -感觉好点了吗 -嗯 |
[26:04] | Just a 24-hour thing. It passed. | 休息一天就行 已经没事了 |
[26:07] | Besides, I thought I should come in | 再说 我想着应该来 |
[26:07] | and prep the Colorado meeting. | 准备好科罗拉多的会议 |
[26:09] | Oh, they moved that up to this morning. Stef handled it. | 他们把会议改到今早了 斯特夫搞定了 |
[26:12] | There was no pushback from Boulder city council? | 博尔德市政局不反对吗 |
[26:14] | Stef cleared up the conditional use issue. | 斯特夫解释了特殊用途的问题 |
[26:16] | Everything’s moving forward. | 一切都向前推进了 |
[26:19] | Wow. That’s great. | 那太好了 |
[26:22] | Great. | 很好 |
[26:24] | Well, uh… | 那么 |
[26:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:28] | You wanted to write letters to the planning board in Broomfield. | 你之前说要写信给布鲁姆菲尔德规划局 |
[26:32] | Right. Yes, that’s right. | 对 没错 |
[26:35] | I’ll get started on that, | 我马上开始写 |
[26:36] | if you can just get me those names. | 麻烦你把名单整理给我 |
[26:37] | List is on your desk. | 名单已经放你桌上了 |
[26:39] | Of course. Great. | 好 太棒了 |
[26:45] | First letter is for Mr. Armand Bekaris, | 第一封信是给阿曼德·博凯利斯先生 |
[26:48] | Chairman of the Planning and Zoning Commission, | 区域规划局主席 |
[26:50] | and, uh, let’s just C.C. the Vice Chair, | 顺便抄送一份给 |
[26:53] | Elaine Perlman while we’re at it. | 伊莲·珀尔曼副主席 |
[26:57] | “Dear Mr. Bekaris. | “亲爱的博凯利斯先生 |
[26:59] | Mesa Verde Bank and Trust respectfully submit | 梅萨维德银行信托提出以下申请 |
[27:00] | the following request for your consideration. | 供您参考 |
[27:04] | In regards to the resolution number PZ 2004-dash-36 | 关于编号PZ2004-36的决议 |
[27:12] | Variance appeal to allow for | 现申请变更 |
[27:14] | a six-and-one-half-foot encroachment into the — | 允许占用六点五英尺… |
[27:21] | Into the minimum required rear setback… | 该建筑物所需最小退缩尺度… |
[27:32] | Um, minimum required rear setback | 所需最小退缩尺度 |
[27:35] | for a drive-through awning to allow –“ | 以搭建遮阳棚 用于…” |
[27:40] | Strike that. “To facilitate… | 划掉 改为”便于… |
[27:44] | access to… | 车辆靠近… |
[27:46] | the property at…” | 该建筑… |
[27:51] | “…841 North.” | …地址为北街841号” |
[27:54] | So, can you call his assistant | 你能打给他助手 |
[27:56] | and get some intel on what he’s into right now? | 打听一下他在忙什么吗 |
[27:59] | Kim. | 金 |
[28:00] | They told me you were out sick today. | 我听说你今天请病假了 |
[28:02] | Yeah, no. | 本来是的 |
[28:03] | I, uh — Rich, you free to talk? | 里奇 有空谈谈吗 |
[28:06] | Yeah. Is everything okay? | 好啊 没出什么事吧 |
[28:08] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[28:09] | I just need a minute. | 就是要和你聊两句 |
[28:10] | Okay. Mm. | 好啊 |
[28:17] | So, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[28:20] | I, uh — I know this is going to sound… | 我知道接下来的话听起来… |
[28:30] | What? | 什么 |
[28:31] | I’m sorry that I can’t give you more notice… | 很抱歉我不能早点通知你… |
[28:47] | Marcie, uh, can you do me a favor? | 玛茜 能帮我个忙吗 |
[28:50] | Copy all the pro bono files | 复印所有无偿的案子 |
[28:51] | and send the originals to my place. | 然后把原件寄去我家 |
[28:53] | Also, it’s no rush, | 还有 这事不急 |
[28:54] | but box up my diplomas and photos, please. | 不过请把我的执照和照片都装箱 |
[28:57] | Are… we moving offices? | 我们要搬办公室吗 |
[28:59] | I don’t want you to worry. | 我不希望你担心 |
[28:59] | I talked to Rich. | 我和里奇谈过了 |
[29:00] | You’ll be reassigned to another partner. | 你会被重新分配给另一个合伙人 |
[29:02] | Wait. Reassigned? | 等等 重新分配 |
[29:04] | Oh, and they’re gonna want these. | 对了 这些钥匙给他们 |
[29:07] | I’m parked in my usual spot. | 我停在平时那个车位 |
[29:10] | If I left anything else in there, | 如果我还落了东西在车里 |
[29:12] | just put it in the box. | 帮我放进箱子里就好 |
[29:17] | Thank you, Marcie. | 谢谢你 玛茜 |
[29:19] | – Good luck. – Kim? | -祝好运 -金 |
[30:53] | Hi there. | 你们好 |
[30:54] | We’re bringing birthday cake out for Louise, | 我们要给老寿星露易丝 |
[30:56] | one of our residents. | 上生日蛋糕了 |
[30:57] | Everyone’s going to sing. | 大家都要来唱生日歌 |
[30:58] | Hector really doesn’t like to miss these. | 赫克托可不想错过 |
[31:01] | Yeah. | 好 |
[31:02] | Could you give us a minute, please? | 能让我们单独聊一下吗 |
[31:33] | Okay, guys. | 好了 大伙们 |
[31:37] | ♪ Happy birthday to you ♪ | 祝你生日快乐 |
[31:41] | ♪ Happy birthday to you ♪ | 祝你生日快乐 |
[31:45] | ♪ Happy birthday, dear Louise ♪ | 祝亲爱的露易丝生日快乐 |
[31:50] | ♪ Happy birthday to you ♪ | 祝你生日快乐 |
[32:17] | Where to? | 去哪 |
[32:19] | Go. The border. | 开车 去边境 |
[32:50] | That was something what happened in there. | 刚才的官司真精彩 |
[32:53] | Hey, look, don’t feel bad. | 瞧 别难过 |
[32:54] | You can’t win ’em all. But that one? Jeesh! | 你不可能总是赢的 不过刚那个案子 绝了 |
[32:58] | I thought for sure I was gonna lose. | 我还以为自己铁定输呢 |
[32:59] | There wasn’t a chance in hell I was supposed to win that one. | 我绝对没有一点赢的机会 |
[33:01] | But there you were. | 但多亏了你 |
[33:04] | Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. | 迎着胜利的曙光走向失败 |
[33:07] | Ball in your hand, at the goal line, fumble! | 守在球门线 接住了临门一球 手却一滑 |
[33:12] | Law students are gonna review the “Goodman Debacle” | “古德曼大溃败”将成为法学院学生的 |
[33:14] | as a teachable moment, so at least there’s that. | 反面教材 至少你还有这个贡献 |
[33:18] | No, think of all the kids you’ll help learn “What not to do” | 你可以教给所有学生”当没啥胜算时 |
[33:20] | when faced with underwhelming odds. | 不要怎么做” |
[33:23] | So embarrassing. | 太丢人了 |
[33:24] | You’ll probably have to change your name…again. | 你可能要再改一次名了 |
[33:38] | Hey, just so you know, | 跟你说一声 |
[33:39] | I don’t think any less of you. | 我一点也没瞧不起你 |
[33:41] | You’re still, uh… a lawyer. | 你还是 某个律师 |
[34:20] | You can start talking any time. | 你想什么时候开口都可以 |
[34:24] | You said this goes away. | 你说我会忘记这件事的 |
[34:25] | So, what’s the timeframe on that? | 所以大概会在什么时候 |
[34:33] | It’s different for different people, I suppose. | 我猜不同的人情况不同吧 |
[34:37] | For me. | 对我来说 |
[34:38] | When will this be over for me? | 我什么时候能忘记这件事 |
[34:43] | Well, here’s what’s gonna happen. | 接下来会这样 |
[34:46] | One day… | 某天 |
[34:47] | one day you’re gonna wake up, eat your breakfast, | 某天你会醒来 吃早餐 |
[34:51] | brush your teeth, go about your business. | 刷牙 去忙自己的事 |
[34:56] | And sooner or later, | 或早或晚 |
[34:58] | you’re gonna realize you haven’t thought about it. | 你就会发现你不再想这事了 |
[35:04] | None of it. | 一点都没有 |
[35:08] | And that’s the moment. | 就是那个时候 |
[35:10] | You realize you can forget. | 你发现你可以忘记了 |
[35:13] | When you know that’s possible, | 等你知道这是有可能的 |
[35:15] | it all gets easier. | 一切才会变得好起来 |
[35:18] | But what about you? | 那你呢 |
[35:19] | Like, what happened out there doesn’t bother you? | 上次的事对你一点影响都没有吗 |
[35:23] | Them wanting to steal the $7 million | 他们想偷走七百万 |
[35:25] | didn’t work for me. | 我可不同意 |
[35:27] | Not to mention they wanted to shoot you in the head. | 更不用说他们想一枪爆了你的头 |
[35:31] | It was them, or it was us. | 死的不是他们 就是我们 |
[35:32] | Cut and dried. | 你死我活 |
[35:35] | They were in the game. | 他们入了局 |
[35:42] | What about Fred? | 那弗雷德呢 |
[35:45] | From Travel Wire. | 差旅电汇的 |
[35:47] | Was he in the game? | 他被卷进来了吗 |
[35:51] | No. | 不在 |
[35:54] | There was a lot wrong with what happened there. | 那件事不该发生的 |
[35:56] | Yeah. Lalo. | 对 拉罗 |
[35:59] | Lalo killed that guy. | 拉罗杀了那个人 |
[36:01] | And for what? | 为什么 |
[36:03] | He killed that guy, and we’re helping him. | 他杀了那个人 我们却在帮他 |
[36:10] | All this shit just to — | 我们九死一生 |
[36:13] | so he can get out of jail and just get away? | 就为了让他出狱逃脱制裁吗 |
[36:18] | It’s not the end of the story. | 事情还没有结束 |
[36:22] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[36:23] | What does that mean, uh, “Not the end of the story”? | 这话什么意思 “事情还没有结束” |
[36:26] | What — What are you saying? | 你刚说什么 |
[36:27] | Are you saying what I think you’re saying? | 是我想的那个意思吗 |
[36:29] | Is something gonna happen to Lalo? | 拉罗会出什么事吗 |
[36:31] | I didn’t say that. | 我没这么说 |
[36:33] | Aw, Jesus. | 天呐 |
[36:35] | What have I gotten myself involved with here? | 我这是卷进了什么事情 |
[36:38] | Look, just tell me. What are you saying is gonna — | 告诉我 你说的会… |
[36:40] | Look. | 听着 |
[36:43] | We all make our choices. | 我们都做出了自己的选择 |
[36:47] | And those choices — they put us on a road. | 那些选择 它们会让你走上某条道路 |
[36:50] | Sometimes those choices seem small, | 有时候看似微不足道的选择 |
[36:52] | but they put you on the road. | 却让你走上了这条路 |
[36:55] | You think about getting off. | 你想离开那条路 |
[36:59] | But eventually you’re back on it. | 但最终还是回去继续走了 |
[37:02] | And the road we’re on led us out to the desert | 我们踏上的这条路 带我们走进荒漠 |
[37:05] | and everything that happened there | 经历在那里发生的种种 |
[37:06] | and straight back to where we are right now. | 然后又回到我们所在的当下 |
[37:12] | And nothing — nothing can be done about that. | 我们什么都改变不了 |
[37:19] | Do you understand that? | 你明白吗 |
[37:27] | I can’t believe… | 我不敢相信 |
[37:30] | I can’t believe there’s, like, | 我不敢相信 |
[37:32] | over a billion people on this planet | 地球上有超过十亿人 |
[37:34] | and the only person I have to talk about this to is you. | 我却只能跟你一个人谈这件事 |
[39:08] | You want me to wait? | 要我等吗 |
[39:11] | Nah. They’ll be here. | 不用了 他们会来的 |
[39:14] | Really. Go. | 真不用 去吧 |
[39:18] | You sure? | 确定吗 |
[39:19] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 嗯嗯嗯 |
[39:21] | Look, I’ll be in touch, man. | 回头再联系 |
[39:23] | Hey, that fire you did at Fring’s — | 你在弗林的店放的火 |
[39:26] | that was good work, man. | 干得漂亮 |
[39:28] | We’re gonna do more. | 我们还要再多干点 |
[39:34] | Sounds good. | 好吧 |
[39:58] | Take me back up the road. | 带我回大路上 |
[40:00] | Slow. | 慢点开 |
[40:06] | – What for? – Just do it. | -为什么 -照做就是了 |
[40:08] | Six or seven miles back. | 往回开十公里左右 |
[40:25] | What are we looking for? | 我们要找什么 |
[40:27] | Lawyer said his car broke down. | 律师说他的车抛锚了 |
[40:32] | Six miles from the pick-up. | 距离取钱的地方十公里左右 |
[40:34] | Where is it? | 在哪呢 |
[40:42] | Let me out here. Let me out here. | 我下车 让我下车 |
[42:00] | Come. | 走吧 |
[42:01] | Back to Albuquerque. | 回阿尔布开克 |
[42:07] | What about Marco and Leonel? | 那马可和莱昂内尔呢 |
[42:09] | What about them? | 他们怎么了 |
[42:10] | I’ll get them a message. Let’s go. | 我会通知他们 我们走吧 |
[42:59] | Jimmy? | 吉米 |
[43:03] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[43:08] | Yeah, what time is it? | 几点了 |
[43:10] | It’s 6:30. | 六点半 |
[43:14] | I’m sorry. You want to go back to sleep? | 抱歉 你要继续睡吗 |
[43:16] | No. I-I’m up. | 不 我醒了 |
[43:22] | You can still go to a doctor, you know. | 你还是去看一下医生吧 |
[43:24] | No harm in getting checked out. | 检查一下也无妨 |
[43:27] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[43:29] | I, uh, think I just need food. | 我就是需要吃点东西 |
[43:32] | I haven’t eaten since, um… | 我一直没吃过东西… |
[43:35] | well, really before everything. | 从那事之前 |
[43:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[43:40] | Maybe go easy, just some soup at first. | 慢慢来 先喝点汤吧 |
[43:44] | I’m okay, Kim, really. | 我没事 金 真的 |
[43:47] | I know. | 我知道 |
[43:49] | Good. | 好 |
[43:50] | Good. | 好 |
[43:54] | What about you? You seem, uh… | 你没事吧 你有点… |
[43:57] | worried, maybe? | 焦虑 |
[44:00] | No, no, no. It’s just… | 不 就是… |
[44:03] | I have news, but it can wait. | 我有事要告诉你 但可以等等再说 |
[44:06] | Let’s get some food in you first. | 你先吃点东西 |
[44:07] | What news? | 什么事 |
[44:09] | What kind of news? | 哪种事 |
[44:10] | Nothing bad. | 不是坏事 |
[44:14] | So, tha– that means it’s good news? | 也就是说 是好事 |
[44:19] | Yeah. I think so. | 我觉得是 |
[44:21] | Great. Lemme hear it. | 棒 说来听听 |
[44:28] | I, uh… | 我… |
[44:31] | quit Schweikart and Cokely. | 从斯韦卡特和考科利辞职了 |
[44:36] | And I gave up Mesa Verde. | 我放弃了梅萨维德银行 |
[44:42] | How ’bout we get some food together? | 我们一起吃点怎么样 |
[44:45] | Wait. | 等等 |
[44:48] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[44:49] | Did somebody say something about what we did? | 是有人说了什么我俩做的事吗 |
[44:51] | – No, no. – Was it Rich? | -没有 -是里奇吗 |
[44:52] | Nobody said anything. | 谁也没说什么 |
[44:54] | It just — It — It felt right. | 就是… 我感觉这样做是正确的 |
[44:56] | – It felt right? What — How? – I… | -感觉是正确的 怎么说 -我… |
[45:00] | I-I just — | 我… |
[45:01] | I keep pushing Mesa Verde away to do my pro bono work, | 我为了无偿的活儿 一直推脱梅萨维德那边 |
[45:04] | and then when you were gone, | 然后你不在的时候 |
[45:08] | I didn’t know what happened. | 我不知道出了什么事 |
[45:09] | I mean, I… | 我… |
[45:11] | I thought you were dead. | 我以为你死了 |
[45:13] | So… | 所以… |
[45:16] | that was, um — | 这… |
[45:18] | all of it helped me to see what’s important and what isn’t. | 这一切帮助我看清孰轻孰重 |
[45:24] | So you’re just gonna throw it all away? | 那你就打算甩手不干了吗 |
[45:26] | I mean, you busted your ass for all of it. | 你为了这一切拼死拼活 |
[45:28] | I’m not throwing it away. | 我不是甩手不干了 |
[45:30] | I did S&C. I did Mesa Verde. | 斯韦卡特和考科利 梅萨维德我都干过了 |
[45:33] | I-I achieved that. | 我达到目的了 |
[45:35] | I had that experience, but… | 我有了经验 但是… |
[45:38] | it doesn’t make me happy. | 并没有让我感到快乐 |
[45:40] | Look, it’s been a rough couple of days, | 这几天的挺难熬的 |
[45:43] | so why don’t you just hold off on a final decision? | 你还是别急于做决定了 |
[45:46] | Call Rich. | 给里奇打电话 |
[45:47] | Tell him you’re thinking it over. | 告诉他你要再考虑考虑 |
[45:48] | I already talked to Rich. | 我已经跟里奇谈过了 |
[45:50] | And I called Paige. | 我还给佩奇打了电话 |
[45:51] | We had a nice, very long conversation. | 我们愉快地聊了很多 |
[45:53] | It’s done. | 画句号了 |
[45:55] | Then I spent the afternoon at the courthouse | 然后我一下午都在法院 |
[45:56] | with pro bono clients | 帮我无偿案子的委托人 |
[45:57] | without Mesa Verde hanging over my head. | 不用担心梅萨维德催个不停 |
[46:00] | Best afternoon I’ve had in a long time. | 这是我很久以来最舒心的一个下午 |
[46:02] | Alright, “Pro bono” is wonderful. | 好吧 无偿援助是挺好的 |
[46:04] | It is, but “Pro bono” means no money. | 确实 但是无偿援助就意味着没有收入 |
[46:07] | So, what’s the plan here? | 你有什么打算 |
[46:10] | I don’t know. But I’ll figure it out. | 我也不知道 但我会有办法的 |
[46:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[46:14] | Leaving Schweikart — I get that. | 离开斯韦卡特 我理解 |
[46:16] | It’s a bunch of stuffed shirts. | 那边都是一帮绣花枕头 |
[46:17] | But, uh, Mesa Verde? | 但是 离开梅萨维德 |
[46:19] | Hey, that’s like leaving the Yankees | 就好比离开洋基队 |
[46:20] | to play amateur ring toss. | 去玩业余套圈圈 |
[46:23] | No, it’s not. | 不 不是的 |
[46:23] | I’m — I’m leaving something | 我是离开一个 |
[46:25] | that makes zero difference in the world | 对世界毫无贡献的地方 |
[46:28] | to help people who are actually in need. | 我要去帮助真正需要帮助的人 |
[46:31] | This is a bad idea. | 这么做不行 |
[46:33] | What? | 什么 |
[46:35] | Look, we all make choices, right? | 我们都会做出选择 |
[46:38] | And those choices — they put us on a road. | 而这些选择…把我们带上一条路 |
[46:40] | And the road has good choices, | 路上有好的选择 |
[46:42] | and it has bad choices. | 也有坏的选择 |
[46:44] | And this is a bad choice road. | 而这条路全是坏选择 |
[46:48] | – What are you even talking about? – I’m… | -你这是说什么呢 -我… |
[46:50] | …saying that bad choices lead to bad roads | 我是说坏选择让人误入歧途 |
[46:53] | that lead to bad places. | 走向窘境 |
[46:57] | When you decided to be “Saul Goodman,” | 你选择做”索尔·古德曼”的时候 |
[47:00] | I didn’t get it, still don’t, really, | 我当时不理解 现在也还是不理解 |
[47:03] | but I stood by your decision. | 但我支持你的选择 |
[47:05] | And I’m not changing my identity. | 而且我并没有改变我的身份 |
[47:07] | I’m just leaving a job. | 我只是辞了份工作 |
[47:08] | What I did was completely different! | 我做的跟这个完全不同 |
[47:10] | How? | 怎么不同 |
[47:10] | ‘Cause I was leaving failure for success! | 因为我是为了成功离开失败 |
[47:13] | It’s not different. | 没什么不同 |
[47:14] | You believed it was right for you. | 你认为那样适合你 |
[47:16] | Give me the courtesy | 请你礼尚往来 |
[47:17] | of believing this is right for me. | 相信这样适合我 |
[47:19] | And I’m giving you a reality check. | 我是帮你认清现实 |
[47:21] | This is too far, too fast. | 这太遥不可及了 |
[47:22] | And I’m giving you a reality check. | 我也帮你认清一下现实 |
[47:24] | This is really none of your damn business. | 这真的不关你的事 |
[47:37] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[47:38] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[47:39] | Put your phone down. | 把手机放下 |
[47:40] | Leave it on so I can hear. | 别挂断 让我能听见 |
[47:42] | So you can hear? Hear what? | 让你能听见 听什么 |
[47:44] | Do what I said right now. | 按我说的做 |
[47:47] | Put it down, somewhere it can’t be seen. | 放下 找个不会被发现的地方 |
[47:53] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[48:09] | Hey, guys! | 你们好 |
[48:11] | I come in? | 我可以进来不 |
[48:15] | Lalo. | 拉罗 |
[48:17] | Thought you’d be down South, | 我以为你南下 |
[48:20] | enjoying your freedom. | 享受自由去了 |
[48:21] | Yeah, well… | 是的 不过 |
[48:24] | had some business to attend to. | 还有点事要处理 |
[48:27] | Told you he’d be back. | 跟你说他会回来的 |
[48:30] | Nice! I like it. | 真温馨 我喜欢 |
[48:34] | Hey, look, you want a drink? | 要喝一杯吗 |
[48:36] | Uh, we got some beer in the fridge. | 冰箱里有啤酒 |
[48:38] | Unless you’re not staying that… | 除非你不久留的话 |
[48:42] | You shouldn’t — I’m sorry. Um… | 你不应该… 不好意思 |
[48:45] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[48:46] | Y-You shouldn’t, uh, do that. | 你不能那样 |
[48:48] | It upsets the fish. | 会吓到鱼的 |
[49:08] | Look, you want to talk, we can talk, | 听着 如果你想聊 我俩可以聊 |
[49:11] | but, uh, Kim was just stepping out, so — | 但是金正准备出门 所以… |
[49:13] | Nah. She can stay. | 不用 她可以留下 |
[49:16] | I mean, she is part of the “Legal team,” Right? | 毕竟她是我”法务团队”的人 对吧 |
[49:23] | Hey, relax. | 别紧张 |
[49:24] | Sit down. We’re just gonna talk. | 坐下 我们就聊聊天 |
[49:27] | C’mon. | 来嘛 |
[49:28] | Sit! | 坐 |
[49:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[49:42] | So… | 来 |
[49:46] | Tell me what happened. | 告诉我发生了什么 |
[49:49] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[49:50] | Yeah, when, uh — when you picked up the money. | 就是你取钱之后的事 |
[49:54] | Just… walk me through it. | 说一遍给我听 |
[50:00] | What I told you already? | 把我说过的再说一遍 |
[50:03] | Yes. | 对 |
[50:08] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[50:09] | Uh, I-I picked up the money from your cousins. | 我从你堂兄弟那取到钱 |
[50:11] | It was right where you told me it would be. | 就在你告诉我的地方 |
[50:14] | Driving back, my car crapped out | 回程路上 我的车在离取钱点 |
[50:18] | about six or seven miles from the pick-up site. | 十公里左右的地方出了故障 |
[50:22] | There’s no phone service, | 那里手机没有信号 |
[50:24] | so I walked north through the desert all night. | 所以我向北走了一整夜 穿越了沙漠 |
[50:28] | Well, I slept a little, but then in the morning, | 我还是睡了一会儿 但在第二天早上 |
[50:31] | I walked again until I made it to a truck stop. | 我又重新上路 最后到了一个服务站 |
[50:35] | I went into the bathroom and cleaned up. | 我去卫生间清理了一下 |
[50:37] | I bought some clothes, and I — I called a cab. | 买了几件衣服 叫了辆出租车 |
[50:41] | I delivered the money. | 然后把钱送达 |
[50:43] | Took ’em a couple hours to count it, usual rigmarole, | 他们花了好几个小时清点 |
[50:47] | and then I — then I saw you. | 然后我就去见你了 |
[50:58] | Tell me again. | 再说一遍 |
[51:01] | What? | 什么 |
[51:03] | Tell. Me. Again. | 再说一遍 |
[51:18] | I picked up the money from those two, uh, fine gentlemen. | 我从那两位先生手上取到了钱 |
[51:25] | My car broke down after about, well, just 10 minutes. | 大概十分钟后 我的车坏了 |
[51:30] | There was no phone service, | 那里手机没有信号 |
[51:31] | and I was afraid to hitchhike | 我也不敢搭便车 |
[51:33] | ’cause of how much money it was. | 毕竟有这么多钱 |
[51:37] | And, uh, I ran out of water. | 而且我没水喝了 |
[51:41] | So I had to drink my own pee. | 只好喝自己的尿 |
[51:44] | A lot of it. | 喝了很多 |
[51:46] | So, you wanted details, there you go. | 你想知道细节 我就一五一十告诉你 |
[51:48] | And then I, uh, finally made it to a truck stop, | 之后我终于走到了一个服务站 |
[51:52] | I called a cab. | 我叫了辆出租车 |
[51:54] | And I waited, | 在原地等着 |
[51:55] | and then he took me directly to the courthouse. | 然后司机就直接把我送到了法院 |
[51:57] | I paid your bail, and I gotchu out. | 我付了你的保释金 你就出狱了 |
[51:59] | I’m — I’m not sure what you’re looking for here, | 我不知道你到底想要什么 |
[52:02] | but there — there you go. | 但事情就是这样 |
[52:09] | I just want to hear the story. | 我就是想听听这个故事 |
[52:14] | Lalo, this is exactly what he told me, | 拉罗 他也是这么跟我说的 |
[52:16] | – so if you could just… – Shh. | -能不能拜托你… -安静 |
[52:22] | I just like to hear the story. | 我就是想听听这个故事 |
[52:25] | I mean… | 毕竟 |
[52:28] | I paid a lot of money for that story. | 这故事花了我不少钱 |
[52:30] | So I think I can hear it as much as I want. | 我想听个够应该不过分吧 |
[52:44] | So… | 来 |
[52:48] | tell me again. | 再说一遍 |
[52:54] | I picked up two big bags of money. | 我去取了两大包钱 |
[52:58] | $7 million. | 七百万 |
[53:01] | Two heavy, heavy bags that you paid me to get. | 你付钱让我去取的那两个很沉的包 |
[53:06] | I put ’em in the trunk of my car. | 我把包放到了车子的后备箱 |
[53:09] | Then about, uh, 10 minutes later, | 然后过了大概十分钟 |
[53:13] | my car’s engine went. | 我的车熄火了 |
[53:16] | Um, I tried to fix it, | 我想去修 |
[53:17] | but it was overheated or something. | 但应该是发动机过热了之类的 |
[53:19] | So I walked north through the desert. | 于是我就向北走 穿过了沙漠 |
[53:23] | I walked and I walked and I walked | 我一直走啊一直走 |
[53:25] | with those heavy, heavy bags. | 背着这两个重重的包 |
[53:28] | I walked and I walked and I walked | 我一直走啊一直走 |
[53:31] | and I finally made it to a truck stop. | 终于走到了一家服务站 |
[53:34] | And I went right to the bathroom | 然后我就马上去了卫生间 |
[53:35] | and I stuck my head under the faucet | 把脑袋塞在水龙头下冲洗 |
[53:38] | and I bought a giant pack of energy drinks. | 我还买了一大箱能量饮料 |
[53:41] | And I called a taxi, and I waited. | 然后我叫了辆出租车 在那等车来 |
[53:46] | I don’t know what the problem is, | 我不知道出了什么问题 |
[53:47] | but can she leave here? | 但她能离开这里吗 |
[53:52] | She doesn’t need to be here. | 她不需要在这里 |
[53:53] | She had nothing to do with it. | 她与这事没有任何关系 |
[53:55] | It was me. | 是我 |
[53:57] | It was all me. | 都是我一个人做的 |
[53:59] | It was all you, huh? | 都是你一个人做的吗 |
[54:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[54:06] | What’d you do, Saul, hmm? | 你做了什么 索尔 |
[54:09] | Whatever you think I did, I don’t really know. | 你认为我做了什么呢 我真的不明白 |
[54:13] | I just — She just — | 我只是…她… |
[54:14] | I saw your car. | 我找到了你的车 |
[54:18] | Okay? | 然后呢 |
[54:19] | You push it in a ditch? | 你把它推到沟里了 |
[54:21] | I, what? | 我 什么 |
[54:23] | Did you push it in a ditch? | 你把车推到沟里了吗 |
[54:28] | – I don’t think so. – You don’t think so?! | -好像没有吧 -好像没有 |
[54:30] | Well, I mean, you either did or you didn’t. | 你要么推了要么没推 二选一 |
[54:33] | So, um, which one is it? | 所以 答案是哪个 |
[54:39] | I don’t know what you want. | 我不明白你想要什么 |
[54:40] | Do you want the money back? | 你是想把钱要回去吗 |
[54:42] | ‘Cause it’s — it’s in a bag in the other room. | 钱就在另一个房间里 |
[54:44] | You can take it. | 你可以拿走 |
[54:45] | I just want what happened. | 我只想知道发生了什么 |
[54:47] | I-I told you what happened. | 我已经告诉你了 |
[54:48] | Did you? | 是吗 |
[54:52] | Look, okay, I — | 听着 我… |
[54:53] | Geez. Are you — Are you kidding me with this? | 天啊 你是 你在开玩笑吗 |
[54:55] | Kim, really — | 金 别… |
[54:56] | Do you know what he did for you? | 你知道他为你做了什么吗 |
[54:58] | $7 million of your money. | 你的七百万 |
[55:01] | He hauled it across a goddamn desert | 他拖着它们穿过了整个沙漠 |
[55:03] | without one penny missing. | 一分钱都没有少 |
[55:05] | And he got you out of jail for a murder that, | 还把你从监狱里弄了出来 那可是谋杀罪 |
[55:07] | let’s face it, you’re definitely guilty of. | 咱们实话实说 你肯定不是无辜的 |
[55:10] | He did everything you asked | 他做了所有你吩咐的事 |
[55:12] | and went way beyond what any other lawyer would ever do. | 没有其他任何一个律师能做到的事 |
[55:15] | So what exactly is it that you’re getting at? | 所以 你到底是什么意思 |
[55:18] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[55:25] | I found his car in a ravine. | 我在路边的沟里发现了他的车 |
[55:28] | Bullet holes on the side. | 车的侧面有弹孔 |
[55:31] | So… | 所以… |
[55:32] | I’m just waiting to hear how that happened. | 我只想知道那是怎么回事 |
[55:38] | Bullet holes. | 弹孔 |
[55:42] | That’s it? | 就这 |
[55:45] | Look, I don’t know what it’s like where you’re from, | 我不知道你们那里是什么情况 |
[55:48] | but here in New Mexico, you leave a soda can out, | 但是在新墨西哥州 你放一个汽水罐在外面 |
[55:51] | someone’s taking a shot at it. | 都有人会朝它开枪 |
[55:52] | That — That — That’s what you’re on about? | 所以你纠结的就是这个 |
[55:55] | You don’t think it’s possible a couple of yahoos with guns | 你就没有想过 这可能只是两个拿着枪的混混 |
[55:58] | shot up a piece-of-junk car, | 随便朝一辆破车射着玩 |
[55:59] | then rolled it down in a ditch, | 然后又把车推到沟里 |
[56:00] | end of story? | 没有这种可能吗 |
[56:03] | What kind of operation are you running, anyway? | 你管理的到底是一个什么样的组织 |
[56:07] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[56:08] | ‘Cause I think I know why you sent him to do this job. | 因为我知道你为什么派他去取钱 |
[56:12] | It’s obvious. | 太明显了 |
[56:14] | You have no one else you can trust. | 你没有任何其他可以信任的人 |
[56:18] | Right? | 对吗 |
[56:19] | So you sent some lawyer through the desert with your — | 所以你才派个律师穿越整个沙漠 |
[56:23] | with your 7 million bucks? | 去取你的七百万 |
[56:24] | That — I — No offense, | 我真是…恕我直言 |
[56:26] | but you need to get your house in order. | 你得清理一下自己的门户了 |
[56:30] | Really? | 是吗 |
[56:31] | Yeah, really. | 是的 |
[56:33] | If you don’t trust your men with your money, | 如果你都不能放心地把钱交给手下的人 |
[56:36] | you have bigger problems than if you trust Saul Goodman. | 那你的问题可比索尔·古德曼可不可靠大多了 |
[56:41] | And for the record, he doesn’t lie, | 另外我告诉你 他从不撒谎 |
[56:44] | not to me, not to his clients. | 无论是对我 还是对他的委托人 |
[56:46] | He’s telling you the truth. | 他跟你说的都是事实 |
[56:50] | But next time you have a bunch of money | 下次你再有一大笔钱要取 |
[56:52] | and no one you can trust, | 即使找不到你能相信的人 |
[56:53] | leave him out of it, okay? | 也别再找他了 行吗 |
[56:55] | Try a — a wire transfer. | 试试电汇 |
[56:57] | Try a — a shell company or — or — | 或者找个空壳公司 或者… |
[57:01] | You’ve heard of the Cayman Islands, right? Jesus. | 你总知道开曼群岛吧 天啊 |
[57:03] | Get your shit together and stop torturing the one man | 处理好你家的破事 别再折磨这个 |
[57:07] | who went through hell to save your ass. | 为你出生入死的人了 |
[58:28] | What now? | 现在去哪 |
[58:32] | Mexíco. | 墨西哥 |
[58:37] | Back to the same place? | 回之前那里吗 |
[58:40] | No. Change of plans. | 不 计划有变 |
[58:48] | Come on, Ignacio. Go. | 走吧 伊格纳西奥 开车 |
[58:50] | We got a long way ahead of us. | 我们还有很长的路要赶 |