时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | He’s got a gun… to my father’s head. | 他拿枪威胁我父亲性命 |
[00:00] | We take care of Lalo. Then we’ll talk. | 我们先处理掉拉罗 然后我们再谈 |
[00:00] | Gray Monte Carlo occupied by one male. | 灰色蒙特卡洛 一名男性驾驶 |
[00:12] | And anything that already happened… | 过去的旧帐 |
[00:14] | we’re not going back over all that. | 我们就不翻了 |
[00:16] | Let’s just focus on from here on out. | 只着眼于今后的事 |
[00:19] | Right. Past is past. | 没错 过去的都过去了 |
[00:21] | And moving forward… | 向前看 |
[00:23] | Uh, if I have the urge to not tell you something, | 如果我想隐瞒你一些事 |
[00:26] | then I’ve gotta tell you. | 我还是得告诉你 |
[00:27] | Right. Full disclosure. | 没错 完全披露[诚实] |
[00:29] | – And it works both ways? – Works both ways. | -我俩都是吗 -我俩都是 |
[00:36] | And… mute. | 静音了 |
[00:39] | Okay, what if I have the urge to not tell you something, | 如果我想隐瞒你一些事 |
[00:42] | but I tell you, | 但我说了 |
[00:44] | and you don’t like what you hear? | 惹你不高兴怎么办 |
[00:47] | I just want to know what’s going on. | 我只想知道怎么回事 |
[00:51] | Yeah, but — | 是 但 |
[00:51] | Jimmy, we’ll cross that bridge when we come to it. | 吉米 船到桥头自然直 |
[01:02] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[01:06] | So, we’re really doing this, huh? | 我们真的要这么做吗 |
[01:09] | Yeah, looks that way. | 似乎是的 |
[01:14] | Am I late? | 我迟到了吗 |
[01:14] | – Nope. – Cool. | -没 -好 |
[01:16] | Mornin’. | 早安 |
[01:17] | – Thanks for coming. – Good to see you. | -谢谢过来 -很高兴见到你 |
[01:19] | – Shall we? – Yeah. | -走吧 -行 |
[01:43] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[01:45] | Want me to hold the rings for you? | 需要我帮你保管戒指吗 |
[01:47] | Oh, there’s no rings. | 没有戒指 |
[01:49] | Well, I can fix that easy. | 这好办 |
[01:50] | I seen a clerk downstairs. | 楼下有个职员 |
[01:52] | He had a nice rock, | 他有个好钻戒 |
[01:54] | probably about a half a carat. | 应该有半克拉 |
[01:56] | Huell, no. | 休 不 |
[01:58] | This is a different kind of thing. | 这不是干那种事 |
[02:03] | Oh. It’s like that. | 这样啊 |
[02:04] | Then we should do it up right, then, for the rugrat. | 那我们该做全套 为了你俩的孩子 |
[02:08] | No, there’s no rugrat. | 没有孩子 |
[02:12] | Well, you’re at least gonna take her somewhere after this? | 那你至少得带她去度假吧 |
[02:14] | Little honeymoon? | 小蜜月 |
[02:16] | I gotta friend who runs a B&B in Roswell. | 我有一个在罗斯威尔开旅馆的朋友 |
[02:19] | Get you a good deal. | 给你优惠 |
[02:21] | How about we take a raincheck on that? | 还是下次再说吧 |
[02:23] | We just need to get this done. | 我们得尽快把这事办好 |
[02:24] | You feel me? | 你懂吗 |
[02:27] | This is a legal arrangement. | 这是法律上的安排 |
[02:30] | This way, if I get into trouble, | 这样的话 如果我有麻烦了 |
[02:32] | they can’t make her testify against me. | 他们就不能逼她指证我 |
[02:36] | You getting hitched for that? | 你们为了这个结婚 |
[02:38] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[02:41] | Yeah. That’s all this is. | 没错 就是因为这个 |
[02:44] | You got it? | 你懂了吗 |
[02:46] | She gonna be a McGill or Goodman? | 她姓麦吉尔还是古德曼 |
[02:49] | Wexler. | 韦克斯勒 |
[02:51] | I-I got to go finish this. | 我去办事了 |
[02:54] | Here you go. | 给 |
[02:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:59] | Sir, do you have documentation of your two previous dissolutions? | 先生 你带了前两次离婚的文件吗 |
[03:02] | Yeah. | 带了 |
[03:10] | Great. One sec. | 好 稍等 |
[03:27] | This okay with you? | 你没意见吧 |
[03:30] | Of course. | 当然 |
[03:32] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[03:33] | I just mean, um… | 我就是… |
[03:36] | this might not be what you dreamed of when you were 12. | 这可能不像你十二岁时梦想的那样 |
[03:41] | Jimmy, it’s not about that. | 吉米 跟那没关系 |
[03:43] | This is just, you know… | 这只是… |
[03:47] | – everything we talked about. – Right. | -我们谈过的 -对 |
[03:49] | Right. I know. | 对 我知道 |
[03:51] | Just making sure. | 就是确认一下 |
[03:54] | All set. | 都好了 |
[03:55] | I just need $25. | 再给我二十五块 |
[03:57] | I got it. | 我来吧 |
[04:33] | Sorry to keep you waiting. | 抱歉久等了 |
[04:35] | Been that kind of day. | 今天挺忙的 |
[04:39] | So…Wexler-McGill? | 韦克斯勒和麦吉尔 |
[04:45] | Yes. | 对 |
[04:46] | And you picked the short vows, that right? | 你们选了短誓词 对吧 |
[04:48] | Yes. | 对 |
[04:50] | And you have your witnesses? | 有见证人吗 |
[04:54] | Okay, then. | 那好了 |
[04:56] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[05:00] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[05:08] | “Do you, James Morgan McGill, | “詹姆斯·摩根·麦吉尔 |
[05:10] | take Kimberly Wexler to –“ | 你是否愿意娶金柏莉·韦克斯勒” |
[05:14] | Hmm. No middle name. | 没中间名 |
[05:17] | “To be your lawfully wedded wife? | “成为你的合法妻子 |
[05:19] | To have and to hold, from this day forward, | 从今天起 执子之手 |
[05:23] | for better, for worse, | 无论顺境或是逆境 |
[05:25] | for richer, for poorer, | 贫穷或是富有 |
[05:27] | in sickness and in health, | 健康或是疾病 |
[05:29] | till death do you part? | 直到死亡将你们分开” |
[05:34] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[05:36] | “And do you, Kimberly Wexler, | “金柏莉·韦克斯勒 |
[05:38] | take James Morgan McGill | 你是否愿意嫁给詹姆斯·摩根·麦吉尔 |
[05:40] | to be your lawfully wedded husband? | 成为你的合法丈夫 |
[05:43] | To have and to hold, from this day forward, | 从今天起 执子之手 |
[05:47] | for better, for worse, | 无论顺境或是逆境 |
[05:48] | for richer, for poorer, | 贫穷或是富有 |
[05:51] | in sickness and in health, | 健康或是疾病 |
[05:53] | till death do you part?” | 直到死亡将你们分开” |
[05:59] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[06:02] | Do you have the rings? | 你们准备戒指了吗 |
[06:04] | We, um — | 我们… |
[06:05] | We didn’t do that. | 我们不做那一套 |
[06:07] | No rings. | 没有戒指 |
[06:09] | Okey-dokey. | 好嘞 |
[06:12] | “Then by the power vested in me | “以新墨西哥州 |
[06:13] | by the state of New Mexico, | 赋予我的权力 |
[06:15] | I now pronounce you husband and wife.” | 我现在宣布你们结为夫妻” |
[06:22] | “You may kiss.” | “你们可以亲吻了” |
[06:31] | One more, one more. | 再来一次 |
[07:02] | So, lunch is definitely out? | 一起吃午餐没戏了吗 |
[07:04] | Sorry. I-I just can’t get away. | 抱歉 我脱不开身 |
[07:11] | But I’ll be home early tonight. | 但今晚我会早点回家 |
[07:14] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[07:24] | Saul Goodman, speedy justice for you! | 索尔·古德曼 为你火速伸张正义 |
[07:27] | I been calling you. | 我一直在给你打电话 |
[07:28] | Yeah. I had a busy morning. | 我早上很忙 |
[07:30] | Go to lock-up. | 去拘留所 |
[07:31] | Client’s waiting for you. | 有个委托人在等你 |
[07:33] | My “Client”? Wha– | 我的”委托人” |
[07:34] | Who got picked up this time? | 这次谁又被抓了 |
[07:36] | Jorge De Guzman. | 豪尔赫·德古兹曼 |
[07:38] | Who the hell is Jorge De Guzman? | 豪尔赫·德古兹曼是谁 |
[07:42] | Who do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[08:12] | State vs. Jorge De Guzman. | 豪尔赫·德古兹曼公诉案 |
[08:14] | Case CR-2004003022. | 案件编号CR-2004003022 |
[08:20] | Mr. De Guzman. | 德古兹曼先生 |
[08:23] | Murder in the first degree, | 一级谋杀罪 |
[08:25] | robbery while armed with a deadly weapon, | 持械抢劫 |
[08:29] | tampering with evidence, arson — | 篡改证据 纵火 |
[08:31] | Your Honor, uh, my client waives | 法官大人 我的委托人 |
[08:33] | the reading of the remaining charges. | 放弃剩余指控的宣读 |
[08:36] | How does he plead? | 他有何辩护 |
[08:37] | “Not guilty” on all charges. | 所有指控均宣称无罪 |
[08:41] | I’d like to schedule a pre-trial hearing in six weeks. | 我想在六周之后安排预审听证会 |
[08:45] | And I’m going to deny bond. | 并且拒绝被告保释 |
[08:47] | Your Honor — | 法官大人 |
[08:47] | That’s my decision. | 这是我的决定 |
[08:59] | Thank you for making time for us on such short notice. | 谢谢你抽空与我们见面 |
[09:05] | We wanted to tell you face-to-face | 我们想当面告诉你 |
[09:07] | how much everyone in the firm | 律所里的所有人 |
[09:09] | regrets what happened yesterday. | 都为昨天发生的事感到遗憾 |
[09:12] | The situation in Tucumcari spiraled out of control, | 图克姆卡里的情况完全失控 |
[09:14] | and we take full responsibility. | 对此我们负全责 |
[09:20] | Kevin, you chose me as your attorney. | 凯文 你选了我当你的律师 |
[09:22] | And that was the best day of my professional life. | 那是我职业生涯中最美好的一天 |
[09:28] | Yesterday was the worst day of my professional life. | 昨天是我职业生涯中最可怕的一天 |
[09:31] | I can’t tell you how much I regret that I let you down. | 我无法表达让你失望的歉意 |
[09:36] | But I want you to know that, if you choose | 但我想让你知道 如果你选择 |
[09:39] | to move forward with me and with us, | 继续与我和律所进行合作 |
[09:42] | nothing like that will ever happen again. | 这种事不会再发生第二次 |
[09:47] | No one’s denying that things went off course, | 事情出了差错 这不可否认 |
[09:49] | but let’s keep in mind that over the last 18 months, | 但我们应该记得 过去的一年半里 |
[09:53] | we’ve opened 24 new branches. | 我们开设了二十四家新分行 |
[09:55] | And, until Tucamcari, | 在图克姆卡里之前 |
[09:57] | the legal work has been…flawless. | 法律方面的工作一直完美无缺 |
[10:06] | Kim, you dropped the ball. That’s for sure. | 金 你掉链子了 这没得说 |
[10:09] | And, uh with all your smarts, | 凭借你的才智 |
[10:13] | whole office full of associates and fancy degrees… | 还有一整个办公室的高学历同事 |
[10:17] | you get rolled over by… | 你居然被一个… |
[10:22] | Well, you know what happened. | 你知道怎么回事 |
[10:27] | I expected more. | 我本来对你的期望更高 |
[10:39] | Thanks for coming in. | 感谢你们的到来 |
[10:45] | Thank you, Kevin. | 谢谢你 凯文 |
[10:47] | – Paige. – Thank you. | -佩奇 -谢谢 |
[10:48] | Kim, one more thing. | 金 还有一件事 |
[10:51] | This fella — McGill or Goodman, whatever. | 这个家伙 叫麦吉尔还是古德曼 随便吧 |
[10:58] | You could do a whole lot better. | 你可以找个更好的 |
[11:11] | I’ll say 50/50, but we gave it a shot. | 我觉得五五开吧 但至少我们试了 |
[11:16] | Rich, we can’t leave it like this. | 里奇 我们不能就这样走了 |
[11:18] | Oh, he’ll stew for a bit, and then we’ll see. | 他会纠结一段时间 到时候再看结果吧 |
[11:21] | And if he does stick with us, then what? | 如果他继续和我们合作了 那怎么办 |
[11:23] | We walk on eggshells forever? | 我们要一直如履薄冰下去吗 |
[11:26] | What’s our alternative? | 我们还有别的选择吗 |
[11:37] | We countered with seven, right? | 我们反驳了 是吗 |
[11:38] | Yes, but after the survey — | 没错 但是在经过调查后 |
[11:41] | Uh, sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[11:42] | Do you mind if we take just another minute of your time? | 介意我们再占用几分钟时间吗 |
[11:47] | I guess. | 可以 |
[11:52] | Kevin, no matter what our relationship looks like moving forward, | 凯文 无论我们接下来的关系看起来如何 |
[11:58] | we owe you the truth. | 我们欠你一个事实 |
[12:01] | And the truth is, you ignored our advice. | 事实就是 你无视了我们的建议 |
[12:09] | Oh, so this is my fault. | 这成我的错了 |
[12:11] | We said Mesa Verde | 我们说过 梅萨维德 |
[12:12] | should reconsider the site for the call center. | 应该重新考虑客服中心的地址 |
[12:15] | You declined. | 你拒绝了 |
[12:17] | We advised you to keep the purchased lot as an investment. | 我们建议你保留成交的土地 作为投资 |
[12:21] | You declined. | 你也拒绝了 |
[12:22] | And we advised you to leave that meeting | 我们还建议你离开会议 |
[12:24] | when it became apparent that the other side was negotiating in bad faith. | 因为对方在谈判过程中明显要进行敲诈 |
[12:27] | You declined. | 你还是拒绝了 |
[12:29] | At every point, we gave you the best guidance we could, | 我们在每一步都给了你最好的指导 |
[12:32] | and at every point, you chose to go your own way. | 但每次你都选择自行其是 |
[12:36] | We are your attorneys, | 我们是你的律师 |
[12:37] | and it is our job to advise you. | 给你建议是我们的职责 |
[12:40] | The decisions will always be yours, | 做决定的人永远是你 |
[12:41] | but…if you continue to ignore us… | 但如果你继续无视我们的建议 |
[12:48] | then this is the wrong relationship. | 那我们就不该合作 |
[12:54] | And, Kevin, I have to tell you, | 还有 凯文 我必须告诉你 |
[12:58] | whoever represents you in the future… | 以后不管谁做你的律师 |
[13:02] | I hope you’re gonna listen to them a little bit better. | 我希望你多听取他们的意见 |
[13:07] | That it? | 说完了吗 |
[13:15] | Alright, then. | 那好吧 |
[13:16] | See you on Thursday. | 周四见 |
[13:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:27] | Well, uh…I guess we’ll get out of your hair. | 我们…就不打搅了 |
[13:31] | Thursday. | 周四 |
[13:45] | JMM JMM. | |
[13:47] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[13:50] | Oh, that’s my motto. | 是我的座右铭 |
[13:52] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[13:54] | “Justice Matters Most.” | “公正最重要” |
[14:01] | Okay, brass tacks. | 好 说重点 |
[14:03] | Um, how solid is this “De Guzman” thing? | “德古兹曼”这身份有多可信 |
[14:05] | Because if they find out you’re not who they think you are, | 如果他们发现你的真实身份 |
[14:07] | – that could be a little — – It’s not gonna be a problem. | -那可能会有点… -这不会是问题 |
[14:09] | Great! | 很好 |
[14:12] | Um, first up, | 首先 |
[14:12] | we got to get the murder rap down to manslaughter. | 我们得把谋杀指控减轻为过失杀人 |
[14:15] | Now, I think that the DA is primed to cut a deal. | 我认为地检准备和你谈认罪协议 |
[14:19] | So I say make ’em come to us, power move — | 让他们主动提出 争取主动… |
[14:22] | – No. – No? | -不 -不 |
[14:25] | Nope. No deal. | 不 不谈协议 |
[14:29] | Here’s the thing about going to trial — | 要是闹到庭审的话… |
[14:30] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[14:32] | No trial. No deal. | 不上庭 不谈协议 |
[14:36] | Okay, yeah. Sure. Just… | 好吧 没问题 只是… |
[14:38] | What did you have in mind? | 你有什么高见 |
[14:41] | You’re gonna get me out on bail. | 你先把我保出去 |
[14:42] | Bail? | 保释 |
[14:44] | That’s… | 这… |
[14:47] | Well, the thing there — | 那边的规矩… |
[14:48] | I mean, I don’t know how things work south of the border, | 我不知道边界以南的办事规矩 |
[14:50] | but here, under these circumstances, | 但这里 在这种情况下 |
[14:53] | uh, well, that’s a long shot. | 希望渺茫 |
[14:56] | Quieres ser amigo de el cartel? | 你想和贩毒集团交朋友吗 |
[14:59] | I’m sorry. I-I don’t, uh… | 不好意思 我不懂… |
[15:06] | You wanna be a friend of the cartel? | 你想和贩毒集团交朋友吗 |
[15:11] | Time to get yourself a new motto. | 你该换新座右铭了 |
[15:15] | Just. Make. Money. | 挣钱最重要 |
[15:26] | “‘But what does that mean, “Ephemeral”?’ | “但’朝生暮死’是什么意思” |
[15:29] | repeated the little prince, | 小王子追问道 |
[15:30] | who never in his life let go of a question | 他这个人一有问题 |
[15:33] | once he had asked it. | 就要刨根问底 |
[15:35] | ‘It means, | “意思是 |
[15:36] | “Which is in danger of speedy disappearance.”‘ | ‘有很快会消失的危险'” |
[15:41] | ‘Is my flower in danger of speedy disappearance?’ | “我的花有很快会消失的危险吗” |
[15:45] | ‘It certainly is.'” | “毫无疑问” |
[15:51] | Okay, kid, we’ll finish the rest later. | 好了 孩子 剩下的以后再读 |
[15:54] | Now, good night. | 现在该说晚安了 |
[15:56] | Not yet, Pop-pop. | 不要嘛 爷爷 |
[15:58] | Just two more pages. | 再读两页 |
[16:01] | Two more pages, and that’s it, alright? | 就两页 然后睡觉 好吗 |
[16:04] | Now lie down. | 你躺下吧 |
[16:11] | “‘My flower is ephemeral,’ | “我的花朝生暮死” |
[16:12] | the little prince said to himself, | 小王子喃喃自语道 |
[16:15] | ‘and she only has four thorns | “而且她只有四根刺 |
[16:17] | to defend herself against the world.” | 来抵御这个世界的侵害” |
[16:28] | She’s out. | 她睡着了 |
[16:30] | Think “The Little Prince” did the trick. | 应该是《小王子》的功劳 |
[16:33] | I think you wore her out with all that hide-and-seek. | 我觉得是你跟她玩捉迷藏把她累坏了 |
[16:36] | I don’t know. | 我说不好 |
[16:37] | I think maybe she wore me out. | 也许是她把我累坏了 |
[16:43] | This girl at work — | 我有一个女同事 |
[16:45] | she can’t get her son to sleep. | 她不知道怎么哄儿子睡觉 |
[16:48] | The kid’s 2 years old, | 那孩子两岁了 |
[16:48] | and he’s still tearing around the house at midnight. | 半夜还在大闹天宫 |
[16:54] | Matty was like that. | 马蒂就是那样 |
[16:57] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[16:58] | Yeah, really. | 嗯 真的 |
[17:00] | Never wanted to conk out. | 一直不消停 |
[17:03] | Too busy. | 闹死人 |
[17:08] | He was such a cutie. | 他真可爱 |
[17:11] | I love those pictures of him sitting on Santa’s lap. | 我很喜欢他坐在圣诞老人腿上的照片 |
[17:15] | Ahh, that face. | 那小脸 |
[17:18] | Cried his eyes out. Every year. | 大哭不止 每年如此 |
[17:21] | And every year, he’d want to try it again. | 但每到第二年 他都想再试一试 |
[17:31] | I’m better now. | 我现在好些了 |
[17:35] | What changed? | 发生什么了 |
[17:40] | Decided to play the cards I was dealt. | 我决定面对现实 |
[17:52] | Just said he’ll see us at the regular Thursday meeting. | 他就说周四例会上见 |
[17:56] | You spoke truth to power. | 你对当权者说了真话 |
[17:58] | We’ll see if he sticks to it. | 那就看看他会不会听了 |
[17:59] | How’d your day go? | 你今天怎么样 |
[18:04] | I got married. | 我结婚了 |
[18:13] | Here. | 过来 |
[18:46] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:48] | I’m having the urge not to tell you something. | 我想隐瞒你一件事 |
[18:52] | It’s nothing. | 不是什么大事 |
[18:53] | I’ll — I’ll tell you later, okay? | 我晚点告诉你 好吗 |
[18:56] | Jimmy, wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. | 吉米 等等 等等 |
[18:59] | What? | 什么事 |
[19:03] | I have a — a new client. | 我有一个新客户 |
[19:05] | He’s, um, connected. | 他有些关系 |
[19:07] | I mean, he’s a cartel guy. | 我是说 他是贩毒集团的 |
[19:10] | From Mexico. | 墨西哥那边的 |
[19:12] | Pretty high up. | 级别挺高 |
[19:14] | Anyway, he’s in for murder, | 不管怎样 他因谋杀被捕 |
[19:15] | and he wants bail, which — | 想获得保释 |
[19:18] | That’s impossible. | 这根本不可能 |
[19:19] | I mean…no way in hell this dude is ever seeing sunshine. | 这家伙永远也不可能重见天日了 |
[19:23] | But if I could, you know, somehow find a way… | 但如果我可以 想办法… |
[19:32] | um…he said, uh, I’d be a friend of the cartel. | 他说了 我可以成为贩毒品集团的朋友 |
[19:37] | “Friend of the cartel”? | “贩毒集团的朋友” |
[19:42] | You know what that means. | 你知道这意味着什么 |
[19:45] | Means money. | 意味着钱 |
[19:48] | Ranch in Montana kind of money, | 像蒙大拿州农场主一样有钱 |
[19:51] | like, uh, private jet kind of money | 可以买得起自己的私人飞机 |
[19:54] | press conferences, | 出席记者招待会 |
[19:55] | TV news, the works. | 上电视 等等 |
[19:59] | But… | 但是… |
[20:01] | do you want to be a friend of the cartel? | 你想成为贩毒集团的朋友吗 |
[20:07] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[20:11] | Absolutely not. I… | 当然不了 我… |
[20:13] | Anyway, it’s a moot point | 不管怎样 八字还没一撇 |
[20:15] | ’cause the guy’s the definition of a flight risk, so… | 因为这个人潜逃风险极高 所以… |
[20:19] | Look, I’m gonna put up a fight, right, just for show. | 我准备好好为他辩护 就是做做样子 |
[20:24] | There’s no judge on earth that’s gonna grant him bail. | 不可能有法官会批准他的保释 |
[20:29] | I just — I didn’t want to tell you, | 只是 我想对你隐瞒这件事 |
[20:31] | so I thought I should tell you. | 所以我觉得我应该告诉你 |
[20:46] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[20:47] | What? | 什么 |
[20:56] | I’m glad you did. | 很高兴你跟我说了 |
[21:36] | Alright, back in your cell! | 好了 回你的牢房去 |
[21:46] | No, no. I’m good. I’m good. I’m good. | 不 不 我没事 我没事 |
[21:48] | So, what’s happening with sixth street? | 第六街是怎么回事 |
[21:54] | And the take? | 赚了多少 |
[21:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:59] | So, what’re you gonna do about it? | 你准备怎么办 |
[22:00] | You gonna send in Ocho Loco? | 准备把疯子小八弄进来吗 |
[22:05] | Oh. Even better. Nice. | 那更好 |
[22:08] | Listen. | 听着 |
[22:10] | I got something for you to do. | 我有件事要交给你去办 |
[22:30] | I’m not telling you shit until we talk about my dad. | 不谈谈我爸的事 我什么都不会告诉你的 |
[22:35] | What you tell me and when you say it | 你要告诉我什么以及你什么时候说 |
[22:38] | is not up to you. | 这由不得你 |
[22:39] | Listen, you said when Lalo’s out of the picture, | 你说当拉罗出局后 |
[22:40] | we’ll talk about my father, right? | 我们就能谈谈我父亲 对吧 |
[22:42] | Well, he’s out of the picture. | 他现在出局了 |
[22:47] | Say your piece. | 你说吧 |
[22:48] | I’m done. | 我不干了 |
[22:51] | I want out. | 我想退出 |
[22:53] | And you want me to square it with Fring. | 你想让我帮你跟弗林划清界限 |
[22:55] | Fring’s not all of it. It’s the cartel. | 不只是弗林 还有贩毒集团 |
[22:58] | I disappear, | 我一消失 |
[22:59] | they’re gonna go after my father. | 他们就会去对付我父亲 |
[23:00] | He’s gotta come with me. | 他得跟我一起走 |
[23:02] | But no matter what I say, | 但无论我跟他说什么 |
[23:03] | with him it’s the cops or nothing. | 他都叫我去找警察 |
[23:06] | The cops won’t solve this. | 但警察解决不了这事 |
[23:12] | You got a way? | 你有办法吗 |
[23:20] | What are you holding out? | 你还有什么没告诉我 |
[23:29] | Lalo called me from inside. | 罗拉从里面给我打电话了 |
[23:31] | He put me back in charge. | 他让我重新掌权 |
[23:36] | And…? | 然后呢 |
[23:40] | And… | 然后 |
[23:42] | he wants me to burn down a Pollos Hermanos. | 他希望我烧毁一家洛博罗炸鸡 |
[23:50] | Then he’s not out of the picture, is he? | 那他就没有出局 对吧 |
[24:15] | The “Avocado mania” promotion, | “牛油果风暴”的活动促销 |
[24:17] | which we’ve been testing in select franchises, | 在我们挑选的几个分店试行后 |
[24:19] | has been a smashing success, | 取得了卓佳的效果 |
[24:21] | contributing to an 18% increase in foot traffic at participating locations | 为所有参与的分店提高了18%的进店客流量 |
[24:26] | and a 12% bump in customer satisfaction. | 并提升了12%的消费者满意度 |
[24:29] | We know a good thing when we see it, | 我们一眼就知道这是个机遇 |
[24:35] | Additionally, our innovative “Family-fun” remodel | 另外 我们改革后的”家庭欢乐聚餐” |
[24:39] | improved the in-store Whiskerstay’s experience, | 提升了胡须食客的店内体验 |
[24:42] | 古斯塔沃·弗林 首席执行官 洛博罗炸鸡 | |
[24:42] | resulting in increased repeat business system-wide. | 并提高了整个品牌的回头客数量 |
[24:46] | In fact, we are happy to share the news | 事实上 我们很高兴宣布 |
[24:49] | 牧歌电气 休斯顿 | |
[24:49] | that the latest ACSI survey | 最新的全美顾客满意度指数调查 |
[24:51] | now places Whiskerstay’s in the top 10% | 显示胡须食客已跻身全国 |
[24:54] | of limited-service chains nationwide. | 前10%的有限服务连锁店 |
[24:59] | Very nice, Cleo, very nice. | 很好 珂丽奥 很好 |
[25:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:03] | And now let’s hear from Gustavo Fring | 现在有请古斯塔沃·弗林 |
[25:06] | of Los Pollos Hermanos. | 洛博罗炸鸡的首席执行官 |
[25:09] | – Thank you, Herr Schuler. – Bitte. | -谢谢 舒勒先生 -请吧 |
[25:11] | I am delighted to report | 我很高兴告诉各位 |
[25:13] | that the last quarter Los Pollos Hermanos revenues | 洛博罗炸鸡上一季度的收入 |
[25:15] | have increased 8.3%. | 增加了8.3% |
[25:18] | Comparable restaurant sales increased by 4.2%, | 同店销售额同比增长4.2% |
[25:22] | representing the eighth consecutive quarter of comparable sales increases. | 已经连续八季度同店销售额增长 |
[25:30] | In addition to our continued focus on our core menu, | 除了继续做好我们的核心产品外 |
[25:34] | we are very proud to introduce a new offering | 我们还很荣幸地介绍一款新产品 |
[25:40] | that will extend our product line | 此产品将拓展我们的产品线 |
[25:42] | while celebrating our traditional New Mexican culture. | 同时继续弘扬传统新墨西哥文化 |
[25:46] | I invite you to taste our delicious “Spice Curls.” | 我邀请各位品尝新出的”香辣扭扭薯条” |
[25:52] | “The curly fry with the Southwestern kick.” | “西南风味的扭扭薯条” |
[26:07] | Here we are. | 到了 |
[26:11] | The bathroom has heated floors. | 厕所有地暖 |
[26:14] | You’ll find the dial just under the light switch. | 开关就在电灯开关的下方 |
[26:18] | There’s a steam shower… | 还配有蒸汽淋浴房 |
[26:21] | and bidet. | 以及坐浴盆 |
[26:25] | This controls the drapes. | 这个能控制窗帘 |
[26:29] | Many of our guests have enjoyed the rodeo. | 有许多客人喜欢观看牛仔竞技比赛 |
[26:31] | It’s in town tomorrow at Reliant Stadium. | 明天在兰瑞特体育场就有 |
[26:32] | I highly recommend it. | 我非常推荐 |
[26:34] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:35] | I’m only staying the night. | 我只住一晚 |
[26:37] | Next time, then. | 那就下次吧 |
[26:39] | Is there anything else, sir? | 还有别的需要吗 先生 |
[26:41] | No. No, no, that will be all. | 不 不必了 就这样吧 |
[26:44] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[26:51] | – Thank you, Mr. Fring. – My pleasure. | -谢谢 弗林先生 -不客气 |
[28:22] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[28:23] | – Look who’s here. – Who? | -你看谁来了 -谁 |
[28:26] | Hello, my friend. | 你好啊 朋友 |
[28:28] | Gustavo. | 古斯塔沃 |
[28:35] | It’s good to see you, my friend. | 见到你我真高兴 朋友 |
[28:37] | Oh, you look well. | 你气色不错 |
[28:39] | Well, I don’t feel well. | 我不太舒服 |
[28:46] | Maybe things will improve now that you’re here. | 但是你来了我可能会好受一些 |
[28:49] | Lydia tells me Salamanca is in jail. | 莉迪亚告诉我塞拉曼加进监狱了 |
[28:51] | This means you can continue construction? | 是不是你就能继续施工了 |
[28:56] | E-Eduardo Salamanca has been arrested for murder. | 爱德华多·塞拉曼加因谋杀被捕了 |
[29:00] | However, even from jail he creates…issues. | 然而 他在狱中也…不安分 |
[29:08] | What kind of issues? | 怎么个不安分法儿 |
[29:11] | He ordered his men to burn down one of my restaurants. | 他让手下去烧我的一间餐馆 |
[29:15] | You’re kidding. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[29:16] | He’s in jail. He can still do that? | 他在坐牢还能那么干 |
[29:19] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[29:21] | I know it’s not exactly my area of expertise, | 我知道这不是我的专长领域 |
[29:24] | but don’t people get killed in prison all the time? | 但监狱里不是总出人命吗 |
[29:28] | I mean, “Shanked” and “Shivved” and whatnot? | “被捅死” “被攮死” 一切死法皆有可能 |
[29:31] | Anything happens to Salamanca on this side of the border, | 塞拉曼加在国境这边出了事 |
[29:34] | the cartel will assume that it was my doing. | 贩毒集团就会怪到我头上 |
[29:38] | It would mean war. | 那意味着战争 |
[29:41] | War for which we are unprepared. | 让我们措手不及的战争 |
[29:45] | My God. | 天啊 |
[29:47] | This nightmare never ends. | 这噩梦还没完没了了 |
[29:49] | – He’s concerned about the money. – “Concerned”?! | -他担心钱 -还”担心” |
[29:52] | 4,800,000 Euros. | 四百八十万欧 |
[29:56] | It’s a miracle I haven’t been caught. | 我没被抓简直是奇迹 |
[29:58] | Last year the auditors came this close. | 去年 审计员就差这么一点 |
[30:01] | One of them, a woman — I think she knew. | 其中有个女的 我觉得她发现了 |
[30:05] | – Peter — – At first it was a year. | -彼得 -起初是一年 |
[30:07] | Then it was two. Then three. | 然后两年 三年 |
[30:09] | And now you’re telling me… | 现在你告诉我… |
[30:11] | How long? | 要多久 |
[30:12] | I can’t. I can’t. | 我等不了 等不了 |
[30:14] | They will catch me, and then it is over. | 他们会抓到我 就全完了 |
[30:17] | – Peter — – I can’t. | -彼得 -我等不了 |
[30:18] | – Peter — – Gustavo, please. | -彼得 -古斯塔沃 求你了 |
[30:20] | – I can’t. – Listen to me. | -我不能再等了 -听我说 |
[30:22] | – I — – Listen to me. | -我… -听我说 |
[30:27] | Do you remember Santiago? | 你还记得圣地亚哥吗 |
[30:31] | The two of us. | 我们俩 |
[30:33] | Our backs to the wall. | 我们被逼得走投无路 |
[30:35] | I will never forget what you did. | 我永远不会忘记你当时做的 |
[30:39] | Oh, well… | 那个… |
[30:40] | You are still the same man. | 你依然是当年那个你 |
[30:45] | You will do what is necessary. | 必要之事你绝不含糊 |
[30:54] | Stay strong, my friend. | 坚强点 朋友 |
[30:58] | We’ve come so far. | 我们都走到这一步了 |
[31:01] | We are so very close. | 就差那么一丁点了 |
[31:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:14] | Good. | 好 |
[31:15] | Now…you eat. | 你用晚餐吧 |
[31:28] | Tomorrow you and I are going to the rodeo. | 明天我们去看牛仔竞技 |
[31:31] | The rodeo? | 竞技 |
[31:32] | Yeah. To see the cowboys. | 对 去看牛仔 |
[31:34] | I’ve never been to the rodeo. | 我还从来没去过呢 |
[31:36] | Well, you’re going to love it. | 你会喜欢的 |
[31:40] | Gustavo. | 古斯塔沃 |
[31:44] | – Prosit. – Prosit. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[31:46] | Prost. | 干杯 |
[31:50] | Uh, “Your guests will relax in the elegant great room, | “您的客人可在优雅的大房间内休憩 |
[31:53] | complete with soaring stone fireplace.” | 房间内配有花岗岩石砌壁炉” |
[31:56] | Soaring stone? | 花岗岩 |
[31:58] | Yeah. That’s the best kind of stone. | 是啊 那是最优质的石材 |
[32:02] | How about a lavender farm? | 一座薰衣草农场怎么样 |
[32:04] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[32:05] | Yeah, well, it’s, uh — it’s lavender-adjacent. | 真的 附近有薰衣草 |
[32:09] | Tell me more. | 说详细点 |
[32:10] | “Imagine a magical land called ‘home.’ | “将这神奇的土地当做自己的家 |
[32:12] | Watch the sun set across your own private meadow, | 在乱花摇曳的微风中 |
[32:15] | as wild flowers sway in the breeze. | 看日落余晖洒满你的私人牧场 |
[32:18] | This stunning desert retreat | 该精品沙漠会所 |
[32:20] | promotes a casual yet luxurious lifestyle.” | 为您提供轻奢的生活格调” |
[32:23] | I’m casual yet luxurious. | 我就是轻奢本人 |
[32:25] | Yeah. Totally. | 是 绝对的 |
[32:27] | It’s got a five-car garage. | 还有五个车位的车库 |
[32:29] | What? How’s that gonna work? | 什么 那怎么行 |
[32:31] | – We only get 2 1/2 cars each? – Yeah. | -我们一人只能有两台半车吗 -对 |
[32:34] | Garbage. | 垃圾 |
[32:36] | So, that was wildflowers dancing in the sun? | 野花在阳光下摇曳 |
[32:41] | They’re swaying in the breeze. | 在微风中摇曳 |
[32:44] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:45] | Well, either way. | 不管怎样 |
[32:46] | They’re having a very nice time. | 它们都挺开心的 |
[33:11] | Saul Goodman, speedy justice for you! | 索尔·古德曼 火速伸张正义 |
[33:13] | I need a word. | 有话跟你说 |
[33:17] | Oh. A word? Yeah, uh — | 有话 行 |
[33:19] | Yeah, I have a word for you. Uh, “Tunnel”… | 我也有话跟你说 “隧道” |
[33:21] | …which is where I am right now. | 我现在就在隧道里 |
[33:24] | Sorry! I can’t hear you! | 对不起 我听不清 |
[33:25] | Maybe try again later? | 过会儿再打吧 |
[33:28] | Coming! | 来了 |
[33:31] | Whatever it is, | 不管什么事 |
[33:32] | it’s not for me, and it shouldn’t be for you. | 都不关我的事 也不关你的事 |
[33:37] | Hey, forget your key — | 忘带钥匙了吗 |
[33:42] | Okay. Yeah. Come right in. | 好吧 进来吧 |
[33:45] | Make yourself at home. | 就当自己家 |
[33:49] | You got me in my underwear, so enjoy the show. | 我还穿着内裤呢 别见外 |
[33:54] | You’re representing Eduardo Salamanca, | 你是爱德华多·塞拉曼加的代理律师 |
[33:57] | AKA Jorge De Guzman. | 也就是豪尔赫·德古兹曼 |
[34:00] | He is a client of mine, yeah. So? | 对 他是我的委托人 怎么了 |
[34:03] | Well, I need you to get him out on bail. | 我需要你给他保释出来 |
[34:08] | Wait. What do you have to do with Lalo Salamanca? | 等等 你怎么扯上拉罗·塞拉曼加的 |
[34:12] | I represent someone who has an interest. | 我只是代表利益相关方 |
[34:15] | Someone like who? | 什么样的人 |
[34:17] | Someone your client can never know about. | 不能让你委托人知道的人 |
[34:20] | Yeah, look, I don’t take marching orders from the man behind the curtain. | 但是 我不接受神秘人士发号施令 |
[34:25] | In this case, it’s better that you do. | 这个案子 你还是答应的好 |
[34:32] | You know what Salamanca did, right? | 你知道塞拉曼加都干过什么吧 |
[34:35] | I am aware. | 我知道 |
[34:41] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[34:42] | This is everything you need to do your job. | 这是你完成任务所需的一切材料 |
[36:55] | Go. | 去吧 |
[38:13] | “Significant ties to his local community”? | “与其所在当地社区关系密切” |
[38:16] | What ties? | 什么关系 |
[38:17] | Did you actually think I wasn’t gonna hear | 你们真的认为我会对你们的 |
[38:19] | about this “Private eye” of yours? | “私家侦探”毫不知情 |
[38:21] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[38:22] | Dave Clark. | 戴夫·克拉克 |
[38:25] | Dave Clark. | 戴夫·克拉克 |
[38:26] | The mysterious “third party” who’s coaching your key witness. | 给你们关键目击证人做指导的神秘”第三方” |
[38:31] | Alright, good. | 好吧 |
[38:32] | You know what? | 行吧 |
[38:33] | Do the dumb act for Parson. Please. | 你们就继续装傻吧 |
[38:36] | I can’t wait to see him rip you both a new one. | 我迫不及待想看他再整你们一次 |
[38:43] | Any idea what that asshole is going on about? | 那个混蛋闹的是哪出 |
[38:49] | I’ll call the librarian. | 我给图书管理员打电话 |
[39:07] | Uh, play to the judge, okay? | 当着法官面好好表现 行吗 |
[39:10] | But don’t — don’t, like, play to the judge. | 但是 别玩世不恭的 |
[39:12] | Don’t over do it. | 千万不要 |
[39:14] | Try not to be too cool. | 别太摆架子 |
[39:16] | I mean, look humble. | 谦逊点 |
[39:19] | A little bit scared. | 稍微胆怯点 |
[39:22] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[39:27] | – Is that them? – Yep. | -是他们吗 -对 |
[39:34] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[39:39] | That’s gotta be his family. | 肯定是他的家人 |
[39:42] | Fred Whalen. | 弗雷德·惠伦 |
[39:47] | The guy who died? At the Travel Wire? | 差旅电汇的死者 |
[40:09] | And I’m told you have new information… | 听说你有新消息 |
[40:13] | An allegation of witness tampering? | 指控干扰证人 |
[40:18] | Mr. Goodman? | 古德曼先生 |
[40:23] | Mr. Goodman? | 古德曼先生 |
[40:27] | That’s right, Your Honor. | 没错 法官阁下 |
[40:28] | Witness tampering. | 干扰证人 |
[40:31] | I have reason to believe | 我有理由认为 |
[40:32] | that the prosecution’s key witness | 公诉方的关键证人 |
[40:34] | was coached by a private investigator | 受到了一名私家侦探的引导 |
[40:37] | who was hired to pervert justice. | 他受雇妨碍司法公正 |
[40:41] | Does the prosecution have a response? | 公诉人有回应吗 |
[40:45] | Unfortunately, Your Honor, | 很不幸 法官阁下 |
[40:47] | it seems a person unknown to my team | 似乎有我们不知道的一位不明人士 |
[40:49] | may have interacted with our witness, | 可能与我们的证人有过接触 |
[40:51] | causing her to call Detective Roberts | 让她打给罗伯茨警探 |
[40:53] | and amend her statement two months after the initial interview. | 并在最初审讯两个月后修改证词 |
[40:57] | This only recently came to our attention, | 我们最近才发现此事 |
[40:59] | and we are vigorously investigating. | 正在积极调查中 |
[41:03] | I would hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[41:05] | Having said that, Your Honor, | 话虽如此 法官阁下 |
[41:06] | this witness is one small element of the state’s case. | 这位证人只是本公诉案中很小的一环 |
[41:10] | In light of the extraordinary violence of the crime | 鉴于犯罪情节极其暴力 |
[41:14] | and the fact that Mr. De Guzman is a foreign national | 以及德古兹曼先生为外籍人士 |
[41:16] | with no ties to the community, | 与本地社区毫无关系 |
[41:18] | we ask that the court recognize him as a flight risk | 我们请求法院将其视为潜逃风险 |
[41:21] | and as a danger to the citizens of New Mexico. | 同时也对新墨西哥州民众造成威胁 |
[41:26] | Mr. Goodman? | 古德曼先生 |
[41:29] | Uh, all due respect, Your Honor, | 恕我直言 法官阁下 |
[41:31] | but the witness is not just one “Small element” | 这位证人不仅仅是本公诉案中 |
[41:35] | of the state’s case. | “很小的一环” |
[41:36] | She’s the only witness | 她还是唯一能将德古兹曼先生 |
[41:38] | tying Mr. De Guzman to the murder scene, | 与凶杀现场联系起来的证人 |
[41:41] | and she’s been manipulated. | 而她受到了他人操控 |
[41:43] | Furthermore, the claim that Mr. De Guzman | 此外 关于德古兹曼先生 |
[41:46] | has no ties to the community — that’s just patently false. | 与本地社区毫无关联的说法 显然是无稽之谈 |
[41:49] | Mr. De Guzman has deep ties to the city of Albuquerque. | 德古兹曼先生与阿尔布开克市有着深刻羁绊 |
[41:54] | I’d like you to meet… his family. | 我向您介绍 他的家人 |
[41:57] | Uh, that’s his fiancée | 那是他的未婚妻 |
[41:58] | and the love of his life, Beth McKinnon, | 他的挚爱 贝丝·麦金农 |
[42:01] | his stepchildren, Christopher and Ella, | 他的继子女 克里斯托弗和艾拉 |
[42:04] | and sitting with them is Beth’s mother, Mary. | 坐在他们身旁的是贝丝的母亲 玛丽 |
[42:09] | Now, Your Honor, | 法官阁下 |
[42:11] | my client is the only father that these kids have ever known. | 这些孩子只有我委托人这一个父亲 |
[42:14] | They depend on him. | 他们都依靠他生活 |
[42:16] | How can you possibly see fit | 您怎么忍心 |
[42:17] | to separate this beautiful…family? | 拆散这个美好的家庭呢 |
[42:24] | Um…I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[42:27] | The testimony, um, implicating Mr. De Guzman in this crime — | 德古兹曼先生涉案的证词 |
[42:33] | it’s been fabricated. | 是捏造的 |
[42:34] | You’ve already held him for three days. | 您已经关押他三天时间 |
[42:37] | Given the circumstances, | 考虑到现有情况 |
[42:39] | Mr. De Guzman should be granted bond. | 应该让德古兹曼先生获得保释 |
[42:42] | Your Honor, a sidebar? | 法官阁下 请求私下磋商 |
[42:54] | Didn’t the state do any investigating at all? | 公诉方就没做好调查吗 |
[42:56] | We did, Your Honor. | 我们调查了 法官阁下 |
[42:58] | Your honor, given what’s transpired here… | 法官阁下 根据现有信息… |
[43:02] | Alright, that’s enough. | 行了 不用再说了 |
[43:04] | Your Honor, I really — | 法官阁下 我真的… |
[43:13] | I accept the defense’s argument that bond is warranted. | 我接受辩方观点 允许保释 |
[43:18] | But considering the severity of the charges, | 但考虑到指控的严重性 |
[43:21] | I will set the amount at $7 million. | 我决定将保释金额设为七百万美元 |
[43:24] | Cash only. | 仅收现金 |
[43:25] | Oh, Your Honor — | 法官阁下… |
[43:28] | All rise. | 全体起立 |
[43:34] | $7 million? | 七百万 |
[43:35] | Yes, and I am so, so sorry. | 是的 我真的很抱歉 |
[43:37] | I can do that. | 我可以付 |
[43:40] | Thing is, | 问题是 |
[43:42] | – I’m gonna need you to pick it up. – What? Me? | -你得去帮我取钱 -什么 我 |
[43:46] | I’ll call you. | 等我电话 |
[43:59] | – You’re good to go. – Thank you. | -你可以走了 -谢谢 |
[44:11] | Hey, Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[44:14] | Howard. | 霍华德 |
[44:17] | So…have you thought any more about the job? | 所以 工作的事你还在考虑吗 |
[44:21] | The job. | 工作 |
[44:23] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[44:24] | No, um… | 还没… |
[44:27] | I’m still giving it some thought. | 我还在考虑 |
[44:33] | “Giving it some thought”? | “还在考虑” |
[44:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[44:40] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[44:42] | Don’t bother. | 不用再考虑了 |
[44:44] | It seems I’ve upset you. | 这个提议好像让你很生气 |
[44:45] | So offer’s off the table. | 所以就此作罢吧 |
[44:49] | You upset me? | 让我很生气 |
[44:49] | How — How’d you upset me? | 怎么让我很生气了 |
[44:52] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[44:58] | This is getting a little weird, Howard. | 你有点奇怪啊 霍华德 |
[45:02] | You want to know what’s “Weird”? | 你知道什么才叫”奇怪”吗 |
[45:05] | It’s “Weird” to offer a job to a man | 你给一个人提供了工作机会 |
[45:07] | and in return have bowling balls thrown at your car | 而作为回报 那个人却向你的汽车扔保龄球 |
[45:10] | and prostitutes sent to your business lunch. | 在你工作午餐时派妓女来餐厅大闹 |
[45:14] | That’s “Weird.” | 这才叫”奇怪” |
[45:17] | Are you listening to yourself? | 你在说什么呢 |
[45:20] | I don’t know what you’re into these days, Howard, | 我不知道你这些日子都经历了什么 霍华德 |
[45:21] | but prostitutes and, uh, bowling balls? | 但是妓女 保龄球 |
[45:27] | Uh…you sound unhinged. | 你听起来有点不太正常 |
[45:33] | Jimmy, I’m sorry you’re in pain. | 吉米 我对你的痛苦深表遗憾 |
[45:38] | You’re sorry? | 深表遗憾 |
[45:40] | You’re sorry? | 深表遗憾 |
[45:42] | You kill my brother, and you say you’re sorry. | 你害死了我哥哥 却对我说深表遗憾 |
[45:46] | Let me tell you something. | 我告诉你吧 |
[45:47] | The job offer — it didn’t upset me. | 那份工作 并没有让我生气 |
[45:50] | It amused me. | 反而让我觉得很好笑 |
[45:52] | Big job at the illustrious HHM. | 赫赫有名的HHM律所里举足轻重的职位 |
[45:56] | Chance to play at the palace? | 有机会走上那么大的舞台 |
[45:58] | Lil’ ole me? | 就凭我这种小角色 |
[45:59] | – I was trying – You have no idea what’s going on. | -我只是想 -你根本不知道外面在发生什么 |
[46:02] | You’re a teensy tiny man | 你是一个只活在自己的小世界里 |
[46:03] | in a teensy-weensy little bubble! | 只关注自己的小人 |
[46:05] | Oh, Jimmy. | 吉米啊 |
[46:07] | Ohh, don’t you fuckin’ “Oh, Jimmy” me. | 快别他妈同情我了 |
[46:09] | You look down on me?! You pity me?! | 你有什么资格看不起我 可怜我 |
[46:11] | Walk away. That’s right, Howard. | 走就对了 霍华德 |
[46:13] | You know why I didn’t take the job? | 你知道我为什么不接受你的工作吗 |
[46:14] | ‘Cause it’s too small! | 因为它太渺小了 |
[46:16] | I don’t care about it! | 我不在乎这种工作 |
[46:18] | It’s nothing to me! | 它对我来说屁都不是 |
[46:20] | It’s a bacterium! | 渺小到不能再渺小了 |
[46:21] | I travel in worlds you can’t even imagine! | 我游走的世界大到你根本无法想像 |
[46:24] | You can’t conceive of what I’m capable of! | 你根本想像不到我的能力 |
[46:27] | I’m so far beyond you! | 我早就远远超越你了 |
[46:29] | I’m like a God in human clothing! | 我是身着西装的上帝 |
[46:31] | Lightning bolts shoot from my fingertips! | 指尖射出闪电 |