时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:31] | Where is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[00:33] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[00:41] | Phone? | 能打电话吗 |
[00:51] | Who brought me here? | 谁把我带来的 |
[00:53] | Did Fring do this? | 是弗林干的吗 |
[00:56] | Gustavo Fring? | 古斯塔沃·弗林 |
[02:58] | Look what you’ve done to all my fine work. | 我的辛苦都白费了 |
[03:03] | What am I doing here? | 我到底在这干什么 |
[03:07] | You were meant to be recovering. | 你本该好好休养 |
[03:10] | What’s he want with me? | 他想让我怎么样 |
[03:13] | He’s asked me to keep you alive. | 他让我保你一命 |
[03:17] | Will you allow this? | 赏个脸吧 |
[03:56] | Okay, listen up. | 都听好了 |
[03:58] | If Acker doesn’t leave on his own by quarter after, | 如果阿克在一刻钟后没有走 |
[04:00] | the sheriff’s gonna evict. | 警长就会强制驱逐 |
[04:02] | Once that’s done, utilities will drop | 完了之后公共事业部就会介入 |
[04:04] | and cut their lines while we take down the north fence. | 并切断线路 与此同时我们会拆除北面的围墙 |
[04:07] | Uh, anything inside the place | 里面的所有东西 |
[04:08] | gets loaded up and sent to storage. | 全部打包送往仓库 |
[04:11] | Debris goes in the side dumpster. | 其余垃圾扔旁边的垃圾桶 |
[04:14] | Concrete’s stayin’. | 不要动混凝土 |
[04:15] | Disposal company’s coming for it. | 废弃物处理公司会来收 |
[04:17] | We good so far? | 都没问题吧 |
[04:18] | I-I think I might be seeing a hitch here. | 这里好像有点问题 |
[04:20] | Wait. Who are you? | 等等 你是谁 |
[04:22] | I’m Saul Goodman, attorney at law. | 我是索尔·古德曼 律师 |
[04:24] | Glad to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[04:25] | A better question might be, “Where are we?” | 这么问好一点 “我们在哪” |
[04:28] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[04:30] | Well, you know what? | 这样吧 |
[04:31] | It’s coming up on the hour, so word to the wise — | 快到整点了 明人不说暗话 |
[04:34] | if you let everyone go right now, | 如果你现在让大家回去 |
[04:35] | you might save half a day’s salary and fringes. | 或许还能省下半天的工资 |
[04:38] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[04:42] | Deputies! | 警官们 |
[04:43] | Great. Perfect timing. | 太棒了 来得正好 |
[04:46] | – What’s going on? – He’s a lawyer. | -出什么事了 -他是律师 |
[04:47] | Says there’s a hitch. | 说是有问题 |
[04:49] | I’m Everett Acker’s attorney. | 我是埃弗雷特·阿克的律师 |
[04:50] | I’m just dottin’ the “I’s” in due diligence. | 我只不过在进行必要的尽职调查 |
[04:52] | Well, I’m sorry, sir. | 很抱歉 先生 |
[04:54] | Eviction order’s signed by a judge. | 这是法官签署的驱逐令 |
[04:55] | I’m sure it is. | 肯定是 |
[04:57] | Can I have a peek at that? | 我能看一眼吗 |
[04:59] | It’s all correct, sir. | 一字不差 先生 |
[05:02] | Sir, since you represent Mr. Acker, | 先生 既然你是阿克先生的律师 |
[05:04] | can you make sure he cooperates with the eviction? | 你能确保他配合吗 |
[05:06] | W–can you make out the address on that? | 你能说一下上面的地址吗 |
[05:10] | 1130 Arroyo Vista. | 绝景旱谷1130号 |
[05:12] | There a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[05:14] | Well, I mean, is that where we are? | 我们现在是在这个地方吗 |
[05:20] | There were house numbers on that mailbox, | 邮箱上有门牌号 |
[05:22] | plain as day — 1130. | 一清二楚 1130号 |
[05:25] | I don’t see any. | 我没看见 |
[05:26] | – Do you, deputy? – No, I don’t. | -你呢 警官 -我也没看见 |
[05:29] | Well, somebody messed with them. | 肯定是有人动了手脚 |
[05:30] | This is 1130 Arroyo Vista. | 这里就是绝景旱谷1130号 |
[05:32] | This here’s 1240 Arroyo Vista. | 这里是绝景旱谷1240号 |
[05:36] | It’s always been 1240 Arroyo Vista. | 一直是绝景旱谷1240号 |
[05:39] | 1240 1240? | |
[05:41] | 1240 1240! | |
[05:42] | My client says it’s 1240. | 我的委托人说是1240号 |
[05:44] | I got a plat map says we can straighten this out right now. | 我有一张地块图 现在就能搞清楚 |
[05:46] | Well, all due respect to whoever drew that map, | 恕我直言 不管那地图是谁画的 |
[05:49] | but Mr. Acker’s been living here for 30 years. | 但阿克先生在这住了三十年了 |
[05:51] | I think he knows his own address. | 他还是知道自己家地址的 |
[05:53] | Sir, you got something with an address on it? | 先生 你有什么注明地址的物件吗 |
[06:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:16] | 1240 Arroyo Vista. | 绝景旱谷1240号 |
[06:18] | It’s 1130. | 是1130 |
[06:20] | Anybody can print out something like that. | 这玩意谁都能打印出来 |
[06:21] | You’ve got an order signed by a judge. | 你已经拿到法官签字的驱逐令了 |
[06:23] | Y’know, we could get a surveyor up here this afternoon. | 我们今天下午就能找个勘测员过来 |
[06:25] | He’ll clear everything up. | 他会讲清楚的 |
[06:26] | That’d lose us a full day. | 那样就白白损失了一天 |
[06:28] | Listen, officer, before you go forcing an elderly veteran | 警官 在你强制一位退伍老兵 |
[06:31] | from his home and take everything he’s got, | 离开自己的家园 夺走他的财产 |
[06:33] | demolish a half-century of hard work, | 并拆毁半个世纪的辛苦劳作之前 |
[06:35] | wouldn’t you like to know you got the right place? | 你难道不想确定地方找没找对吗 |
[06:41] | Come on. All we’re talking about are some missing house numbers. | 拜托 只不过是门牌号消失了 |
[06:46] | I have to make a call. | 我得打个电话 |
[06:56] | Everybody take 10! | 大家休息十分钟 |
[07:07] | After a year of running every which way, | 折腾了一整年之后 |
[07:09] | now the guy gets a lawyer? | 现在这家伙找了个律师 |
[07:11] | The lawyer comes in, the crazy comes out. | 律师一掺和 麻烦找上门 |
[07:14] | We had it straightened out in a matter of hours. | 几个小时就解决了 |
[07:16] | It was a gimmick — | 不过是个小把戏 |
[07:17] | and not a particularly effective one. | 还不是太有效的那种 |
[07:19] | It’s costing us a day. | 花上我们一整天了 |
[07:22] | I call that plenty effective. | 我觉得够有效了 |
[07:25] | But we’re passed that. | 但已经解决了 |
[07:27] | Tomorrow they’re finally tearing the place down, right? | 明天他们就会把那房子拆了吧 |
[07:30] | That’s the plan. | 计划是这样 |
[07:33] | There’s more? | 还有别的问题吗 |
[07:35] | Unfortunately, there is another complication. | 很不幸 还有一个困难 |
[07:38] | The lawyer Acker hired — it’s Jimmy. | 阿克找的律师 是吉米 |
[07:43] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[07:45] | – Your Jimmy? – Yes. | -你家那位 -对 |
[07:47] | You’re… | 这… |
[07:48] | How did that happen? | 怎么会出这种事 |
[07:50] | Jimmy’s been doing some very aggressive marketing. | 吉米最近一直在积极做宣传 |
[07:52] | Looks like Acker picked up on it. | 看起来阿克找了他 |
[07:57] | Okay. So what now? | 好吧 那现在什么情况 |
[08:02] | In fairness to you, I’ll withdraw | 公平起见 我不再参与 |
[08:04] | from everything having to do with the Tucumcari project. | 图克姆卡里项目相关的一切事宜 |
[08:07] | Stef will step in for me. | 斯特夫会就此接手 |
[08:08] | She and Paige can see it through. | 她和佩奇可以负责到底 |
[08:09] | Kim’s brought us this far. | 金已经帮我们到这里了 |
[08:11] | I think Stef will do a fine job for us. | 我觉得斯特夫会出色完成工作的 |
[08:13] | Of course, this is just Tucumcari we’re talking about. | 当然 这只涉及到图克姆卡里项目 |
[08:16] | I’ll continue to handle everything else as usual. | 其他事项 我会照常继续处理 |
[08:21] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[08:23] | I smell a rat. | 我觉得蹊跷 |
[08:26] | Acker hiring Jimmy — that’s no coincidence. | 阿克找到吉米 这绝不是巧合 |
[08:30] | And I heard about the talking-to you gave that guy. | 我也听说你狠狠训了那家伙一番 |
[08:33] | Sounds like you tore him a new one. | 听上去冲他撒了不少气 |
[08:35] | I-I wouldn’t say that I — | 我没有… |
[08:36] | Here’s what I think. | 我是这样想 |
[08:37] | This fella saw you for the killer you are, | 这家伙看到你这么强势 |
[08:40] | and he went and hired Jimmy | 他就去委托吉米 |
[08:41] | specifically to take you away from us. | 就是为了把你从我这里夺走 |
[08:47] | Kevin… | 凯文 |
[08:49] | I have to say, I think that’s very unlikely. | 我得说 这不太可能 |
[08:51] | Trust me on this, Kim. | 相信我 金 |
[08:52] | I know a scam when I see one, okay? | 我绝对能看出把戏 |
[08:55] | No disrespect. | 无意冒犯 |
[08:55] | I’m sure your associate’s more than capable, | 我知道你的律师肯定很有能力 |
[08:57] | but I am not gonna let this guy deprive me | 但我不会让这老头夺走我这里的 |
[09:01] | of the best in the business. | 律师精英 |
[09:05] | I-I think what Kim’s trying to say | 我觉得金的意思是 |
[09:06] | is that going home to the attorney | 回到家面对 |
[09:08] | on the other side of this matter | 代表对方利益的律师 |
[09:10] | could get… awkward for her. | 对她来说可能…有些尴尬 |
[09:14] | Is that right, Kim? | 是吗 金 |
[09:16] | This gonna be tough on you at home? | 你回去后会难办吗 |
[09:19] | It’s not the personal side that concerns me. | 我担心的不是私事 |
[09:22] | I just wouldn’t want there to be any question of conflict of interest. | 我只是不希望有任何利益冲突 |
[09:26] | Well, I’m not worried about that. | 我不担心这个 |
[09:28] | If you’re willing to stick with it, | 如果你愿意继续跟进 |
[09:29] | I say why change horses midstream? | 那为什么要中途换将呢 |
[09:33] | Kevin, are they waiting for you? | 凯文 他们是在等你吗 |
[09:37] | Oh, yeah. Listen. | 是的 听着 |
[09:40] | I need that call center. | 我需要那个客服中心 |
[09:42] | We gotta get this thing movin’ now. | 我们要赶紧落成这件事 |
[09:43] | We got a lot of competitors out there, | 我们有很多竞争者 |
[09:45] | and none of them are waiting on some crabby ol’ son of a bitch | 只有我们在等一个混蛋搬走 |
[09:49] | to get their damn call centers built. | 才能建好自己的客服中心 |
[09:53] | Got it? | 明白吗 |
[09:54] | Got it. | 明白 |
[10:00] | I know you do. | 你可以的 |
[10:09] | That an MRI machine I saw back there? | 后面是一个核磁共振仪吗 |
[10:13] | It is. | 是的 |
[10:15] | And Fring paid for all this. | 弗林出钱买的吧 |
[10:20] | And all those nice little houses out there. | 还有外面那些漂亮的小房子 |
[10:24] | I’m guessing there are bales of meth inside. | 我猜里面堆满了冰毒 |
[10:28] | There are no drugs here. | 这里没有毒品 |
[10:30] | None save the ones that I prescribe. | 只有我开的药 |
[10:33] | No men with guns, either. | 也没有拿着枪的人 |
[10:39] | And if I want to get back to where I belong? | 如果我想回去呢 |
[10:43] | Mm. You’re welcome to leave. | 你随时可以走 |
[10:45] | You would go back to the road where I found you. | 你可以回到我找到你的那条路上 |
[10:48] | Five kilometers from here, | 离这里五公里 |
[10:50] | there’s a gate that leads to the main road. | 有一扇通往大路的大门 |
[10:53] | There are men at that gate. | 那扇门有人把守 |
[10:56] | Those men have guns, I’m guessing. | 我猜那些人手上有枪 |
[10:59] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 |
[11:00] | I’ve never seen any weapons. | 我还没见过武器 |
[11:03] | In any case, they will not stop you. | 不管怎么说 他们不会阻止你 |
[11:08] | 12 kilometers up the highway, there is a small town, | 沿着公路走十二公里就能到一个小镇 |
[11:12] | bigger than this place, but small. | 不大 比这地方大一点 |
[11:15] | There is a bus stop. | 那里有一个公交站 |
[11:17] | Once you’re on that bus, | 上了公交车后 |
[11:21] | you’re perhaps a day from El Paso. | 过一天就能到埃尔帕索 |
[11:27] | However, as you are now, | 不过你现在的身体状况 |
[11:32] | you would not survive the journey. | 应该撑不到那时候 |
[11:37] | My advice is to rest. | 我建议你先休息 |
[11:41] | Enjoy some of Señora Cortazar’s excellent cooking | 享受科塔扎尔夫人的高超厨艺 |
[11:47] | and take in some clean air. | 呼吸一些新鲜空气 |
[12:00] | Fring carts me all the way down here. | 弗林一路把我送到了这里 |
[12:05] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:06] | That I do not know. | 我不知道 |
[12:08] | You would have to ask him. | 你只能自己去问他 |
[12:11] | So you’re just his on-call quack? | 你只是他呼来喝去的江湖医生吗 |
[12:14] | I am the quack who saved your life. | 我可是救了你命的江湖医生 |
[12:20] | This is for infection. | 这是用来防止感染的 |
[12:22] | Two every four hours for the next week. | 接下来的一周每四小时吃两片 |
[12:25] | This is for the pain. | 这是镇痛的 |
[12:27] | Take it when you need it. | 痛了就吃 |
[12:29] | I’ll be back to check on you in three days. | 我三天后再回来看你 |
[12:33] | Then, in a week or so, | 这样过一周左右 |
[12:36] | perhaps you will be able to travel. | 也许你就能上路了 |
[12:40] | I can, uh, get a message to your family. | 我可以给你的家人带个口信 |
[12:45] | They’re fine. | 他们没事 |
[13:20] | Buenas tardes. | 下午好 |
[15:27] | – Hello, Howard. – Hi, Jimmy. | -你好 霍华德 -你好 吉米 |
[15:30] | This a bad time? | 方便说话吗 |
[15:31] | Um, I’m — I’m — I’m, uh, a bit busy, | 我…我…我有点忙 |
[15:34] | uh, to be honest, but, uh… what’s up? | 那个…你有什么事 |
[15:38] | Just thinking about you. | 只是想到了你 |
[15:40] | How you doin’? | 最近怎么样 |
[15:42] | Fine. | 挺好的 |
[15:44] | Glad to hear it. | 那就好 |
[15:48] | What’s up? | 你有什么事 |
[15:50] | Just touching base to see if you’ve had any thoughts | 就打电话问问 我们上次说的那件事 |
[15:52] | on what we talked about. | 你想得怎么样了 |
[15:54] | What we talked about… | 上次那件事… |
[15:57] | Oh, the job! Oh! | 那份工作啊 |
[15:59] | Oh, yeah. No. | 对哦 |
[16:00] | I mean, hey, I’ve been thinking of nothing else, really. | 说真的 这阵子就没想过别的事 |
[16:04] | Glad to hear it. | 那就好 |
[16:06] | Any conclusions? | 有决定了吗 |
[16:07] | Uh, no, I’m just — | 没有 我… |
[16:08] | I’m mulling it over, you know, reflecting. | 我在仔细考虑 |
[16:10] | I’m trying to give it the consideration that it deserves. | 这事需要深思熟虑 |
[16:13] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[16:15] | I’m ready to discuss the details when you are. | 等你准备好我们就讨论细节 |
[16:18] | Sounds good. | 好啊 |
[16:19] | And Jimmy — | 还有 吉米… |
[16:39] | Smells interesting. | 什么味道这么怪 |
[16:41] | Oh, yeah, that’s, uh — that’s the curry. | 是…是咖喱味儿 |
[16:42] | I think it’s our unlikely hero. | 看着不起眼 味道还挺大 |
[16:45] | I’m gonna have to soak it overnight, | 我得先泡一晚上 |
[16:47] | but it’ll be ready first thing. | 但明天一早就好了 |
[16:50] | So, how’d it go with Kevin? | 和凯文谈得怎么样了 |
[16:51] | Well, I’m still on the case. | 我没被换掉 |
[16:53] | No shit. | 真的吗 |
[16:54] | That’s great! What happened? | 太棒了 发生了什么 |
[16:58] | Uh…you know, the more I wanted to go, | 就是… 我越想走 |
[17:00] | the more he wanted me to stay. | 他就越想要我留下 |
[17:01] | Yeah, but he was pissed, right? | 嗯 但他很生气 对吧 |
[17:04] | A little bit. | 有点 |
[17:05] | Right. So, where were you? | 好吧 你们当时在哪 |
[17:07] | Uh, we were at his country club. | 我们在他的乡村俱乐部 |
[17:11] | Cuttin’ it close to tee time. | 掐着他开球的点 |
[17:12] | Pressure. That’s excellent. | 给他压力 干得漂亮 |
[17:14] | He had to move his game, actually. | 他其实急着换场 |
[17:16] | I love it. | 好啊 |
[17:18] | Right. Now what? | 好了 然后呢 |
[17:19] | Uh, you’re sitting? | 你们是坐着吗 |
[17:20] | You were standing? I mean… | 还是站着 我意思是… |
[17:22] | Paint a picture. Set the scene. | 给我描述一下当时的情况 |
[17:25] | Come on. | 说嘛 |
[17:30] | Okay, um… | 好吧 |
[17:33] | Paige and I meet him outside the clubhouse. | 我和佩奇跟他在俱乐部外面见面 |
[17:37] | And the three of us are at a table, | 我们三人坐在桌子跟前 |
[17:39] | and he’s over here like this. | 他像这样坐着 |
[17:44] | And he says — | 他说… |
[17:44] | Wait. He sits like that? | 等等 他是这个坐姿吗 |
[17:48] | Yeah, he — he sits to the side. | 对 他侧着身子坐 |
[17:49] | He’s a side sitter? | 他喜欢侧身坐 |
[17:53] | I guess so. | 可能吧 |
[17:54] | Okay. Well, you never told me that he was a side sitter. | 好吧 你从没跟我说过他喜欢侧身坐 |
[17:57] | And that is gold. | 真是有趣 |
[17:59] | Now, go — go on. | 好 继续说 |
[18:02] | Okay, s-so, he’s sitting here, and he says, um, | 好吧 他坐在这 说道 |
[18:09] | I’m not gonna let him deprive –“ | “我不会让他夺走…” |
[18:10] | Wait. Do the voice. | 等等 模仿他的声音 |
[18:13] | I’m not gonna imitate him. | 我才不要模仿他 |
[18:13] | Yes. Come on. Give me a nibble. | 模仿一下啦 让我感受感受 |
[18:15] | I mean, he’s a good old boy, right? | 他是典型南方人 对吧 |
[18:17] | So, do he talk like this? | 他口音是这样的吗 |
[18:19] | Uh, no, no. | 不是 |
[18:21] | “Ding dang do”? | 大舌头 |
[18:22] | It’s, uh — It’s more like, um… | 他更像是这样… |
[18:29] | Lawyer comes in, crazy comes out. | 律师一掺和 麻烦找上门 |
[18:34] | I need that call center real bad. | 我非常需要那个客服中心 |
[18:37] | Of course, Kevin. | 当然了 凯文 |
[18:39] | Wait. Are you being me? | 你是在扮我吗 |
[18:40] | Yes, this is you. | 是的 我就是你 |
[18:41] | Yes. Go on. Go on. | 没错 继续说 |
[18:45] | Uh, okay. I’m not gonna let him deprive me. | 好吧 我不会让他夺走的 |
[18:49] | No, sirree. Kim. | 门都没有 金 |
[18:51] | I need it sooner than yesterday. Got it? | 火速帮我办妥 明白了吗 |
[18:54] | – But, Kevin — – No. | -可是凯文… -不 |
[18:55] | You do whatever it takes! | 你不惜一切代价 |
[18:58] | I don’t like waitin’ one bit, | 我不喜欢等待 |
[19:00] | never have, never will. | 以前不喜欢 以后也不喜欢 |
[19:02] | Bottom line, | 底线就是 |
[19:03] | breakin’ ground, more statues. | 破土动工 雕像立起来 |
[19:06] | Kim, you get him now. | 金 马上搞定他 |
[19:18] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:21] | Kevin… | 凯文 |
[19:24] | Yes, Kim? | 什么事 金 |
[19:28] | Would you care to take a shower with me? | 你愿意跟我一起洗个澡吗 |
[19:33] | Well, shoot. | 行啊 |
[19:35] | I believe I would. | 洗吧 |
[21:09] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[21:45] | Hello? | 喂 |
[21:47] | You know who this is? | 你知道我是谁 |
[21:49] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样了 |
[21:51] | Better, I trust? | 应该好些了吧 |
[21:55] | You don’t do anything without a reason. | 你不会没缘由地做这些事 |
[21:58] | Why am I here? | 我为什么在这 |
[22:01] | Now is not a good time. | 我现在不方便说话 |
[22:20] | What’s going on here? | 怎么回事 |
[22:23] | Sir, sir, please watch your step. | 先生 先生 请当心脚下 |
[22:25] | Stop right there! | 停 |
[22:27] | What the hell? | 搞什么呢 |
[22:27] | Please stay out of the grid. | 请站在网格外 |
[22:29] | The what?! | 什么外 |
[22:30] | The area marked by the stakes. | 木桩标记的区域 |
[22:32] | Step out of it, please. | 请出去 |
[22:34] | So, what about it, doctor? | 怎么样了 博士 |
[22:35] | Well, at a glance, | 粗略看了一眼 |
[22:37] | I’d say these pieces are likely contemporary. | 我觉得这些碎片可能是当代的 |
[22:41] | I’ll bet they are. | 那还用说 |
[22:42] | But we need to do a systematic property search | 但我们需要对这片土地做系统搜查 |
[22:44] | – to be sure. – Really? | -才能确定 -真的吗 |
[22:46] | – Is that necessary? – I’m afraid so. | -有必要吗 -恐怕是的 |
[22:49] | H-How long is this gonna take? | 那要多长时间 |
[22:51] | A day or two, a week at the most. | 一两天 最多一周 |
[22:54] | A week?! | 一周 |
[22:55] | Come on! | 不是吧 |
[22:56] | You know this guy planted that stuff here. | 你知道是这个家伙埋在这的 |
[22:59] | This is the same thing with the house numbers | 这跟门牌号是一回事 |
[23:01] | – all over again! – Now, that was an honest mistake. | -故伎重演 -那是无心之过 |
[23:03] | – This is the law. – Says who? | -现在这是依法办事 -谁说的 |
[23:05] | Says the New Mexico Cultural Properties Act. | 《新墨西哥州文化遗产法案》规定的 |
[23:11] | No. | 不 |
[23:13] | You’re not going along with this? | 你信他的鬼吗 |
[23:15] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[23:19] | I have to make a call. | 我得打个电话 |
[23:41] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰 |
[23:42] | He’s suing on behalf of the water district. | 他代表供水区起诉我们 |
[23:45] | The water district? | 供水区 |
[23:52] | Stef, you’re good with regulatory law. | 斯特夫 你熟悉监管法 |
[23:55] | He’s claiming there’s a flaw | 他声称1846年的 |
[23:55] | in the original land grant from 1846. | 政府赠地有漏洞 |
[23:59] | That’s ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[24:01] | I — | 我… |
[24:05] | Pat, you’d better drop everything else. | 帕特 你最好把手头其它事都放下 |
[24:09] | He’s claiming our prime contractor’s an escaped felon. | 他说我们的主承包商是一名在逃重犯 |
[24:13] | You can’t be serious. | 搞笑吧 |
[24:16] | Evan, I’m gonna give this one to you. | 埃文 这个交给你 |
[24:19] | …to invalidate the grant based on what is essentially… | 令赠与行为无效 根据… |
[25:03] | I can see the Little Dipper. | 我能看见小北斗星 |
[25:05] | That’s the Big Dipper. | 那是北斗星 |
[25:07] | Yeah. | 对 |
[25:14] | Right over here. | 这边 |
[25:15] | Is that, uh, Orion over there? | 那边是猎户座吗 |
[25:18] | No. That’s a satellite. | 不是 那是颗卫星 |
[25:30] | Officer, radiation’s borderline. | 警官 检测到辐射 |
[25:33] | We got to get soil samples. | 我们得采集土壤样本 |
[25:39] | Do I have to ask? | 我还用开口问吗 |
[25:41] | I’m gonna have to, uh… you know. | 我得去… 你懂的 |
[25:46] | Better safe than sorry. | 小心不出大错 |
[25:49] | Yes. | 好的 |
[25:53] | We have a problem. | 我们遇到个麻烦 |
[25:58] | I’ve always enjoyed your radio program, | 我一直很喜欢你的电台节目 |
[26:01] | and I never thought I’d see a miracle with my very own eyes. | 我从没想到有天我能亲眼见证奇迹 |
[26:06] | That’s right — Tucumcari, right off 54. | 没错 图克姆卡里 下了54号公路就到 |
[26:10] | There’s plenty of parking. | 有很多停车的地方 |
[26:12] | Well, thank you! | 谢谢你 |
[26:15] | I’m a long-time listener and a first-time caller. | 我一直收听你们节目 还是头一回打电话 |
[26:23] | Oh, I see… | 我看到了… |
[26:25] | Hello, ma’am. | 你好 女士 |
[26:40] | What’s your name, honey? | 你叫什么 亲爱的 |
[26:56] | 图克姆卡里沙漠奇迹 埃弗雷特·阿克 | |
[26:59] | God damn it. | 见鬼了 |
[27:04] | The crowd’s already thinning out. | 人群已经变少了 |
[27:06] | Apparently, the image on the side of the house has started to fade. | 房子墙上的图像已经开始消失了 |
[27:08] | Tomorrow we’re bringing in additional security | 明天我们会增派安保人员 |
[27:10] | and blocking off parking. | 封锁停车场 |
[27:13] | Answer me this — | 跟我说说 |
[27:15] | if they’re saying it’s radioactive over there, | 如果那边有辐射 |
[27:17] | how the hell is Acker still in that house? | 为什么阿克还住在那房子里 |
[27:20] | That was really more of an OSHA situation. | 这其实属于职业安全与健康管理局的范围 |
[27:23] | The concern was for the construction crew. | 主要是担心施工队的安全 |
[27:25] | Turns out the radiation level was completely safe. | 结果发现辐射含量属于安全范围 |
[27:28] | We should be cleared to resume construction on Thursday. | 我们应该周四就能继续建设了 |
[27:32] | Assuming nothing else comes up. | 假设不出别的幺蛾子 |
[27:38] | Kim, bottom line me here. | 金 给我交个底 |
[27:43] | Clearly, this is all designed to force us back to the table | 显然 这一切都是为了逼我们重回谈判桌 |
[27:46] | and put us at a disadvantage when we get there. | 并让我们处于劣势 |
[27:49] | We’ve gotta get back in the driver’s seat on this thing. | 我们得赶紧掌握主动权啊 |
[27:53] | I say we sue ’em right back. | 我们直接反诉吧 |
[27:55] | Sue Acker. Sue Goodman. | 告阿克 告古德曼 |
[27:57] | Take the fight back to ’em. | 把矛头指向他们 |
[27:59] | Going down that road could take years. | 要走这条路 得花好多年 |
[28:03] | They know this is costing Mesa Verde. | 他们知道这会拖着梅萨维德银行 |
[28:05] | Time is on their side. | 他们有的是时间 |
[28:07] | You got that right. | 这点没错 |
[28:12] | Rich, do you have anything to add? | 里奇 你有什么要补充的吗 |
[28:15] | Possibly. | 有 |
[28:17] | What if there were a way to turn this around on them? | 如果有个方法避开这个问题呢 |
[28:22] | What if you don’t build the call center? | 如果你不建客服中心呢 |
[28:23] | Or not at that location, at least. | 或至少不在那个地点 |
[28:26] | Suddenly you’re holding all the cards. | 这样瞬间你就占优势了 |
[28:28] | There’s nothing to delay. | 也不会延迟工期 |
[28:30] | The other side’s the one spending money | 对方正大把花着钱 |
[28:31] | with no hope of recovering their expenses. | 还根本收不回来 |
[28:35] | Wait. So… | 等等 那么 |
[28:37] | What? | 什么意思 |
[28:39] | I understand there’s a viable alternative site. | 我知道还有个可选的地址 |
[28:42] | You make the switch, and you’ve won. | 你换个地址建 就赢了 |
[28:47] | Wait. Hold up. | 等等 等等 |
[28:47] | Didn’t we let the other site go? | 另一个地址不是已经放弃了吗 |
[28:49] | Lot 2375 is available, | 2375号还可以用 |
[28:51] | and our permits still apply. | 我们的许可还适用 |
[28:53] | We’d still hit our target | 我们仍能达成目标 |
[28:55] | for getting the call center up and running. | 建成客服中心并投入运营 |
[28:58] | We took the liberty of running the numbers for you. | 我们替你算了下相关费用 |
[29:02] | The financial hit would be negligible. | 经济损失几乎微不足道 |
[29:20] | My dad did not raise me to run from a fight. | 我爸可不是让我当逃兵的 |
[29:24] | Kevin, we’re not saying — | 凯文 我们不是 |
[29:25] | I’m not gonna roll over and let some low-life shyster | 我才不会让一个潦倒落魄的卑鄙小人 |
[29:28] | bully me off my land. | 逼我离开自己的土地 |
[29:30] | No offense, Kim. | 无意冒犯 金 |
[29:32] | He’s got one lawyer. | 他只有一个律师 |
[29:34] | I got a room fulla the best there is. | 我有一屋子最顶尖的律师 |
[29:38] | Here’s what we’re gonna do — | 我们接下去这么做 |
[29:40] | you’re gonna figure out a way to get them off my property. | 你们找到方法把他们赶出我的地 |
[29:43] | That call center’s not movin’ one goddamn inch! | 客服中心就要建在原来的位置 一点不能动 |
[30:06] | You gave it your best shot. | 你也尽力了 |
[30:08] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[30:11] | You went the distance for the old S.O.B., | 你为那个老混蛋付出这么多 |
[30:14] | above and beyond. | 鞠躬尽瘁了都 |
[30:15] | You should feel good about that. | 你应该为此自豪 |
[30:18] | You think so? | 是吗 |
[30:21] | You gave Acker more than he deserved. | 你给阿克的 远比他应得的多 |
[30:24] | And, uh, let’s be real. | 而且现实点 |
[30:28] | Putting me on this — that was bad. | 让我来掺和 不是好主意 |
[30:32] | I mean, if anyone found out… | 如果有人发现的话… |
[30:35] | You risked a lot for this guy. | 你为这人冒了这么多险 |
[30:41] | Look, this time next week, | 听着 下周这时候 |
[30:44] | Acker will be living somewhere else. | 阿克就已经住在别处了 |
[30:46] | Is that really such a big deal? | 真的有那么重要吗 |
[30:49] | Plus, Mesa Verde — | 另外 梅萨维德 |
[30:52] | that’s your bread and butter. | 才是你的金主 |
[30:54] | You can only push ’em so far. | 你别再逼他们了 |
[31:02] | There’s always another play. | 总有别的办法 |
[31:10] | But the rational thing to do here is close the deal, | 但眼下理性的做法是达成协议 |
[31:14] | get the guy a few bucks, | 给那个人一笔钱 |
[31:15] | pop the champagne with the other winners, | 然后跟其他赢家开香槟庆祝 |
[31:18] | and smile like you mean it. | 挂上职业假笑 |
[31:21] | You want a beer? I’m gonna get one. | 你喝啤酒吗 我要喝一瓶 |
[31:27] | Or…? | 或者… |
[31:38] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[31:41] | There’s no reason on God’s green Earth to take this any further. | 完完全全没必要再继续下去了 |
[31:44] | It’s not worth it. | 不值得 |
[31:52] | Or…? | 或者… |
[31:56] | Or… | 或者… |
[31:58] | we go after Kevin Wachtell. | 我们想办法对付凯文·沃弛泰尔 |
[32:01] | It gets nasty. | 会闹得很难看 |
[32:02] | It gets personal. | 变成个人恩怨 |
[32:04] | It gets dangerous. | 会很危险 |
[32:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:13] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[33:15] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[33:17] | Yes, it is. | 嗯 |
[33:18] | Great. | 太好了 |
[33:20] | Uh, listen, I got something for you. | 我有个活儿给你做 |
[33:21] | Hear me out because this is a good thing. | 你听好了 因为这活儿好得很 |
[33:25] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:25] | I’m ge– I’m getting some kind of reverb or something. | 你那边杂音太重 听不清 |
[33:28] | Are you in a tunnel or… | 你是在隧道里还是… |
[33:31] | Yes. | 对 |
[33:33] | What’s that? | 你说啥 |
[33:36] | Yes, I’m in a tunnel. | 对 我在隧道里 |
[33:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:41] | Anyway, uh, this is not like that other thing, okay? | 没事 这跟上次那活儿不一样 |
[33:46] | Um, straight piece of oppo research. | 这次是调查对手的正规活儿 |
[33:49] | This is a lawyer hirin’ a P.I. | 律师雇佣私家侦探 |
[33:51] | What do you say? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[33:52] | So you’re back to being a lawyer? | 所以你又做回律师了 |
[33:54] | Yeah. Yeah. Totally legit. | 对 对 完全合法 |
[33:56] | So, uh, did I mention it’s a paying gig? | 还有 这活儿是有偿的 |
[33:59] | I’m not available. | 我没空 |
[34:01] | Say again? | 你说什么 |
[34:03] | No. | 不 |
[34:28] | Señora. | 夫人 |
[35:18] | Ta bien? | 还好吗 |
[35:22] | Good. Good. | 好 好 |
[35:24] | Uh, muy bueno. | 非常好 |
[35:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:48] | Aw, man. | 天啊 |
[36:11] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[36:12] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[36:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:38] | You got this guy where? | 你在哪儿找的这个人 |
[36:40] | Same place as Huell. | 跟休一样 |
[36:43] | So, it’s like some kind of underground Craigslist? | 那种地下小广告之类的吗 |
[36:49] | It’s just a guy who knows people. | 就是一个人脉广的人 |
[36:52] | People of a certain type. | 同类人 |
[36:55] | He’s very discreet. | 他非常谨慎 |
[36:57] | Well, he’d have to be. | 他必须谨慎 |
[37:09] | Uh, here goes. | 来了 |
[37:11] | Um, it’ll be fine. | 会顺利的 |
[37:12] | Just watch. | 瞧好了 |
[37:31] | I thought I was going to a law office. | 我还以为我要去的是间律所 |
[37:33] | Yeah, this is a law office. | 对 这就是律所 |
[37:38] | Gotcha. | 懂了 |
[37:43] | Giselle, um, this is Mister X. | 吉赛尔 这位是X先生 |
[37:50] | It’s my work name. | 是我的工作用名 |
[37:57] | You know, those things are full of parasites. | 这些玩意身上全是寄生虫 |
[38:00] | Yeah, duly noted. | 多谢提醒 |
[38:01] | The conference room is in back. | 会议室在后面 |
[38:04] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -对 -好的 |
[38:12] | I did the full work-up, as tasked. | 我按要求做了全面调查 |
[38:15] | And? | 结果呢 |
[38:16] | Snake eyes. Bupkis. Nada. | 啥都没有 |
[38:18] | Guy’s squeaky clean. | 这家伙毫无问题 |
[38:19] | That’s impossible. | 那不可能 |
[38:21] | I mean, everybody’s got something. | 谁都有点小把柄 |
[38:23] | Not this time. | 这个没有 |
[38:24] | You got an Eagle Scout with a six-figure income. | 他就是个有六位数收入的根正苗红的人 |
[38:28] | Arrests? | 被逮捕过吗 |
[38:32] | D.U.I… | 醉驾 |
[38:34] | in college. | 大学的时候 |
[38:36] | Homecoming weekend, 34 years ago. | 三十四年前的校友会周末 |
[38:38] | Is that what you’re looking for? | 这是你们想要的吗 |
[38:40] | Girlfriends? Offshore accounts? | 女朋友呢 离岸账户呢 |
[38:43] | No secret bank accounts, no extra phones, | 没有秘密账户 没有多余的手机 |
[38:45] | no lunchtime quickies, | 没有午休偷欢 |
[38:47] | no lady friend, no boy toy. | 没养情妇 没养小白脸 |
[38:49] | The guy’s dull, | 这家伙无聊得很 |
[38:50] | like “Saturday night in Salt Lake City” dull. | 就像盐湖城的周六晚上一样无聊 |
[38:53] | No offense, | 没别的意思 |
[38:53] | but your work is sounding kind of superficial. | 但是你的工作做得有点太表面了 |
[39:01] | “Superficial”? | “表面” |
[39:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:06] | Yeah, not hardly. | 不可能 |
[39:08] | I went the distance. | 我工作做足了 |
[39:10] | I did a self-guided tour of his domicile, | 还去他家来了个自助游 |
[39:13] | all seven bedrooms, four and a half baths — | 七个卧室 四个半洗手间 |
[39:14] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[39:15] | You’re saying you broke into his house? | 你是说你闯进他家了 |
[39:18] | Giselle, um, this is probably | 吉赛尔 这个基本上 |
[39:20] | one of those tricks-of-the-trade things. | 就是行业技巧了 |
[39:22] | Why don’t we just focus on the “what” | 我们只关注找到了什么 |
[39:23] | and skip over the “how.” | 就别管怎么找的了 |
[39:25] | I’d like to know. | 我想知道 |
[39:31] | He has a security system | 他安了安保系统 |
[39:33] | with a touchy upstairs window sensor. | 楼上窗户的传感器非常敏感 |
[39:37] | I trip it a couple times with an airsoft. | 我用软弹气枪触发了几次 |
[39:40] | A B.B. Gun. | 就是空气枪 |
[39:43] | The alarm drives the housekeeper crazy, | 警报把管家给折磨疯了 |
[39:46] | so I show up in coveralls, toolbox, | 我就穿着连体服登门了 拿着工具箱 |
[39:48] | alarm company I.D., | 戴着警报公司的工作牌 |
[39:49] | and she’s more than happy | 她巴不得 |
[39:51] | to let me have the run of the place. | 让我把整个地方查一遍 |
[39:53] | Does that meet with your approval? | 这样做你能同意吗 |
[39:56] | Alright, so you get in, and you find what? | 所以你进去之后 你发现什么了 |
[39:59] | Like I said, nothing. | 我说了 啥都没有 |
[40:00] | No, there’s no such thing as nothing. | 不 不可能啥都没有 |
[40:02] | Okay? Uh– We want specifics. | 我们想要的是细节 |
[40:05] | You want specifics? | 你们想要细节 |
[40:06] | Okay, well, I got specifics. | 好 我有细节 |
[40:15] | That’s the home office. | 这是他家里的办公室 |
[40:17] | I spent an extra four minutes opening the floor safe — | 我又花了四分钟破了地板保险箱 |
[40:20] | nothing but life-insurance policies, | 除了人寿保险 |
[40:22] | a couple of rings, and a commemorative half-dollar. | 几个戒指 几枚纪念币 就没什么了 |
[40:25] | The guy’s old-school. | 这家伙很保守 |
[40:26] | No computers, motel art on the walls, | 没有电脑 墙上挂着廉价画 |
[40:30] | paperwork on his desk. | 桌子上有点文件 |
[40:31] | What kind of paperwork? | 什么文件 |
[40:39] | You knock yourself out. | 你自己看吧 |
[40:41] | Now, I may not be a nail-salon lawyer, | 我虽说不是坐拥美甲店的高级律师 |
[40:44] | but I know legit when I see it. | 但是我一看就知道合不合法 |
[40:48] | So, you gonna withdraw the “superficial” now, hmm? | 你要不要收回”表面”两个字 |
[40:54] | You think you could get into his downtown office? | 你能设法进入他市里的办公室吗 |
[40:58] | Sure. | 当然 |
[40:59] | I could. | 我能 |
[41:01] | But there’s a better way. | 但有更好的办法 |
[41:03] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[41:05] | Yeah. | 对 |
[41:07] | I get two more guys, | 我再叫两个伙计 |
[41:09] | guys who know how to handle themselves. | 门儿清的的那种 |
[41:11] | Now, we roll up to the subject in an unmarked van. | 开一辆不带标志的货车接近他 |
[41:16] | We grab him, put him in a bag, | 抓住他 塞进袋子 |
[41:18] | and we take him out to the desert. | 然后把他带去沙漠 |
[41:20] | Yeah, we’re done here. We’re done. | 我们说完了 |
[41:21] | Now, by the end of the day, the banker’s giving you | 到那时候 你想要什么 |
[41:23] | everything you’re after, alright? | 那个银行家都会给你 好吗 |
[41:25] | – No, we’re done here. – No, no, no, l-l-look, | -不 我们说完了 -不不不 听我说 |
[41:27] | you get keys to the kingdom, guaranteed. | 这绝对有用 |
[41:28] | Okay, Sergeant Slaughter, | 行了 屠夫中士 |
[41:29] | back to the paintball field, okay? | 回你的彩弹射击场去吧 |
[41:31] | The grownups need to talk. Let’s go. | 大人们有事要商量 走吧 |
[41:32] | Alright, that’s fine. | 那行吧 |
[41:33] | I am just providing options for you here. | 我就是给你提供几个选择 |
[41:35] | – Alright, this is the way out. – Okay? | -走这里出去 -好吗 |
[41:36] | – Exit through the gift shop. – Alright. | -从礼品店走 -行 |
[41:38] | – Don’t touch anything, please. – I will not. | -请不要乱摸乱碰 -我不会的 |
[41:41] | Let me say on this one… | 就让我说完… |
[41:59] | I don’t know what to say. | 我真不知说什么好 |
[42:00] | I’m gonna complain to management about that clown. | 我要跟管理部门投诉那个蠢货 |
[42:03] | My usual guy is very reliable. | 我之前用的人很靠谱的 |
[42:08] | What? What is it? | 什么 怎么了 |
[42:23] | 存折 新墨西哥州 阿尔布开克 | |
[42:33] | Got a minute? | 有空吗 |
[42:34] | Sure. | 当然 |
[42:38] | How’s everything? | 一切都好吗 |
[42:40] | All good. Kinda crunched. | 都挺好 有点喘不过气来 |
[42:43] | Still dealing with the Tucumcari situation. | 还在处理图克姆卡里的事 |
[42:46] | And the pro bono work? | 无偿法律援助的活儿呢 |
[42:50] | It’s good. | 很好 |
[42:54] | Something up? | 出什么事了吗 |
[42:56] | Listen. | 听好 |
[42:58] | I’m thinking you could take a break from Mesa Verde. | 我想让你退出梅萨维德的活儿 休息一阵 |
[43:03] | A “Break”? | “退出” |
[43:04] | Actually, a pair of mineral-rights beefs just came in. | 我们刚收到两起矿权纠纷 |
[43:07] | They practically have your name on them. | 完全就是你的案子 |
[43:09] | You can split your time between that | 你可以把时间用在这个 |
[43:10] | and your pro bono clients. | 和无偿援助的委托人上 |
[43:13] | Mesa Verde is my client. | 梅萨维德就是我的委托人 |
[43:15] | And they still will be. | 这点不会变 |
[43:16] | I’ll just step in and take point, just on a temporary basis. | 我就是临时介入 牵个头 |
[43:19] | And, of course, it goes without saying | 当然了 不用说 |
[43:21] | this won’t affect any of your compensation. | 这不会影响你的任何补偿金 |
[43:24] | And that includes your bonus. | 包括你的奖金 |
[43:25] | You know Mesa Verde is fully informed of any potential conflicts. | 梅萨维德对于任何潜在的冲突完全知情 |
[43:30] | Kevin signed off himself. | 凯文亲自开的绿灯 |
[43:33] | Still, I think you’re going to need to take a break. | 但是我还是认为你得退出一阵子 |
[43:40] | I don’t understand where this is coming from. | 我不明白你这决定是从哪来的 |
[43:42] | Don’t you? | 真不知道吗 |
[43:48] | Kim… | 金 |
[43:50] | sometimes the less said, the better. | 有些事不用挑明 |
[43:52] | And why is that? | 为什么 |
[43:53] | Do we have to? | 真要说吗 |
[43:56] | Yes, we do. | 真要 |
[44:00] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[44:03] | First I had to twist your arm | 首先 我都得强迫你 |
[44:05] | to get you down to Tucumcari for the eviction. | 去图克姆卡里赶人 |
[44:08] | Then you put the full-court press on Kevin | 然后你对凯文全面施压 |
[44:10] | to change sites. | 让他换址 |
[44:11] | That doesn’t work, and, abracadabra, | 那没成功 之后嗖的一下 |
[44:14] | your boyfriend’s opposing counsel. | 你男友就成了对方律师 |
[44:17] | I told you — | 我跟你说了 |
[44:18] | I explained the situation to Kevin and Paige. | 我向凯文和佩奇解释了情况 |
[44:20] | Yeah. I know you did. | 我知道你说了 |
[44:23] | And, I’m sorry to say, I’m just not buying it. | 但很抱歉 我不信 |
[44:41] | Rich? Rich! | 里奇 里奇 |
[44:42] | Hold on! | 别走 |
[44:45] | What are you saying exactly? | 你到底想说什么 |
[44:48] | Let’s talk in my office. | 去我办公室谈吧 |
[44:50] | You are accusing me of something. | 你分明是在指责我 |
[44:53] | Go ahead and say it. | 直接说出来吧 |
[44:55] | Are you talking about malfeasance? | 你意思是我有不法行为吗 |
[44:57] | Working against my client’s interests? What? | 违背委托人的利益 还是什么 |
[44:59] | – Please — – Rich, tell me. | -请进来… -里奇 告诉我 |
[45:01] | You know I worked my ass off to get here. | 你知道我是拼了命才得到今天这一切 |
[45:03] | – You know that. – Yes, I do know. | -你知道的 -是 我知道 |
[45:05] | So tell me. | 那你告诉我 |
[45:06] | Please tell me | 请你告诉我 |
[45:07] | why I would risk everything for some squatter. | 我为什么要为区区一个钉子户舍身犯险 |
[45:11] | Why? I don’t understand. | 为什么 我不明白 |
[45:13] | Are you — Are you trying to protect the firm — from what? | 你是想保护公司吗 公司会有什么危险 |
[45:15] | Kim, I am not trying to protect the firm. | 金 我不是要保护公司 |
[45:17] | I am trying to protect you. | 我是要保护你 |
[45:19] | I don’t need your protection. | 我不需要你保护 |
[45:21] | I need to represent my client. | 我需要去代理我的委托人 |
[45:24] | If that’s how you want it. | 随便你吧 |
[46:07] | Está seguro de que no gusta quedarse a cenar? | 你确定不留下吃晚饭吗 |
[46:10] | Desafortunadamente, no puedo. | 很可惜 我不能 |
[46:13] | Me da mucha lástima tener que perderme de su comida. | 真的很遗憾不能吃你做的饭 |
[46:16] | Cómo están sus hijos? | 你的孩子怎么样 |
[46:19] | Pedro se acaba de casar, y creo que pronto seré abuela. | 佩德罗结婚了 我很快就要当奶奶了 |
[46:22] | No me diga. Que increíble! | 真的吗 那太好了 |
[46:47] | So, what do you want from me? | 你到底想要我干什么 |
[46:50] | I think it best | 我认为最好 |
[46:51] | that Señora Cortazar doesn’t know about our association. | 不要让科塔扎尔夫人知道我们的关系 |
[46:56] | I like to keep my business as far from here as possible. | 我不希望把这里牵扯进我的生意里 |
[47:05] | You look much better. | 你看起来好多了 |
[47:07] | I am glad. | 我很高兴 |
[47:11] | So I’m here to see what a big heart you have. | 所以我是来这里见证你的仁善之心的 |
[47:15] | Is that the idea? | 是这个意思吗 |
[47:17] | You throw money at these people, | 你洒钱给这里的人 |
[47:19] | they bow low? | 而他们对你顶礼膜拜 |
[47:21] | As far as the people here are concerned, | 对于这里的人来说 |
[47:23] | I am the doctor’s friend, nothing more. | 我只是医生的朋友 仅此而已 |
[47:26] | They have no idea you financed the whole place. | 他们不知道是你资助了整个村子 |
[47:29] | I prefer it that way. | 我并不想让他们知道 |
[47:31] | The “Anonymous benefactor.” | “匿名的好心人” |
[47:35] | Well, that must make you feel pretty good. | 一定让你很有满足感吧 |
[47:39] | And is that supposed to balance the scales, | 你这是为了给自己赎罪 |
[47:43] | make up for everything else you do? | 弥补自己造下的孽吗 |
[47:45] | It makes up for nothing. | 什么也不用弥补 |
[47:50] | I am what I am. | 我就是我 |
[47:55] | What is this place? | 那这里算什么 |
[47:58] | Call it a memorial. | 算是个纪念吧 |
[48:00] | To what? | 纪念什么 |
[48:08] | I already told you what you can do with your money. | 我已经告诉过你怎么处理那些钱了 |
[48:11] | You seem like a guy who can take a hint. | 你应该是个能听懂弦外之音的人 |
[48:15] | So what are we doing? | 所以你又找我做什么呢 |
[48:17] | It seems to me that you are at a crossroads. | 在我看来 你正处于人生的十字路口 |
[48:21] | You can continue as you are… | 你可以选择继续以前的生活… |
[48:25] | drinking… | 酗酒… |
[48:27] | estranged from your family… | 和家人渐行渐远… |
[48:30] | brawling with street hoods. | 跟街头小混混打架 |
[48:33] | We both know how that ends. | 我们都知道结局会如何 |
[48:38] | You have another choice. | 或者选择另一种生活 |
[48:41] | Work for you as a button man. | 当你的打手 |
[48:44] | I’m in a war. | 我有场战争要打 |
[48:46] | I need a soldier. | 我需要战士 |
[48:51] | So, I’m gonna work for one drug dealer | 你是说 我要为一个毒贩子 |
[48:53] | killing other drug dealers? | 杀了其他的毒贩子 |
[48:55] | That’s your idea of a choice. | 这就是你所谓的选择 |
[48:58] | You know better. | 你看得明白的 |
[49:00] | You have met them. | 你见过他们 |
[49:03] | You know what they are. | 你知道他们是什么样的人 |
[49:05] | Meaning the Salamancas. | 你是说塞拉曼加家的人 |
[49:08] | And you are so very different from them? | 而你跟他们完全不一样 |
[49:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[49:14] | I am different. | 我不一样 |
[49:22] | Why me? | 为什么非要找我 |
[49:25] | Because I believe that you understand. | 因为我认为你会理解 |
[49:28] | Understand what? | 理解什么 |
[49:32] | Revenge. | 复仇 |