时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:26] | You wanted me to talk. | 你想让我张口 |
[01:29] | I talked. | 我张口了 |
[04:09] | Done. | 搞定 |
[04:28] | James McGill. | 詹姆斯·麦吉尔 |
[04:29] | James, hi. It’s Robbie Finn from CC Mobile. | 詹姆斯 你好 我是CC通讯的罗比·芬恩 |
[04:33] | Am I calling at a bad time? | 打得不是时候吗 |
[04:34] | No. It’s fine. | 不 没事 |
[04:36] | Great. Well, good news — | 有个好消息 |
[04:37] | if you’re still interested, we’d like to offer you | 如果你还感兴趣的话 我们愿意给你 |
[04:39] | a position at our uptown branch. | 我们市郊分店的职位 |
[04:42] | Oh, this is the cellphone store? | 是手机店吗 |
[04:45] | You bet! | 可不是 |
[04:46] | You made quite an impression on Mr. Boyd. | 你让博伊德先生记忆深刻 |
[04:48] | He’s talking about starting you off as a shift supervisor. | 他还说要你直接当值班经理 |
[04:51] | We can get your training done today, if that works for you. | 我们今天就能给你培训 如果你可以的话 |
[04:57] | James? You still there? | 詹姆斯 你在听吗 |
[05:01] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:03] | Uh, my plans have changed. | 我另有打算了 |
[05:05] | I’m not gonna be able to take that job. | 没法接那份工作 |
[05:07] | Yeah? I’m sorry to hear that. | 是吗 很遗憾 |
[05:09] | Me too. It’s a real shame. | 我也是 真可惜 |
[05:11] | Alright, well, have yourself a good day, James. | 好吧 祝好 詹姆斯 |
[05:14] | You too. | 你也是 |
[05:47] | You taking off? | 你要出去吗 |
[05:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:50] | Hey, you want Thai for dinner? | 你晚餐想吃泰国菜吗 |
[05:51] | I got a hankering for that iced tea. | 我很想喝冰茶 |
[05:54] | Yeah. That sounds good. | 行啊 挺不错的 |
[05:55] | I should be back by 7:00. | 我应该七点前回 |
[05:58] | Excellent. | 太棒了 |
[06:04] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[06:07] | I was thinking that… | 我刚在想 |
[06:11] | …maybe you should talk to someone. | 也许你该找个人谈谈 |
[06:15] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[06:16] | Yeah. I got a name. | 是啊 我打听到一个人 |
[06:21] | He’s not far from here. I’ve heard good things. | 他离这儿不远 名声还不错 |
[06:25] | Thought you’d give him a call. | 你可以给他打个电话 |
[06:27] | A shrink? | 心理医生 |
[06:31] | It works for a lot of people. | 对许多人都有效 |
[06:35] | Yeah. Okay. | 行 好吧 |
[06:40] | Yeah, well, thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[06:44] | I just, uh, have to, uh… | 我只是得… |
[06:48] | I hafta check out my schedule and… | 我得看下我的安排 |
[06:52] | Oh, geez. | 天啊 |
[06:54] | I almost forgot to tell you. | 我差点忘了跟你说 |
[06:57] | I got a job. | 我找到工作了 |
[06:59] | – Really? – Yep. | -当真 -真的 |
[07:01] | You’re looking at Albuquerque’s newest | 你面前正是阿尔布开克最新上任的 |
[07:02] | mobile communications specialist. | 移动通讯专家 |
[07:04] | I’m a shift supervisor, even. | 而且一上来就是值班经理 |
[07:06] | Be very impressed. | 厉害吧 |
[07:09] | Cellphone sales. I-I’m selling cellphones. | 手机销售 我要卖手机了 |
[07:12] | CC Mobile. I start today. | CC通讯 今天开始上班 |
[07:13] | – Jimmy, that — that is great. – Yeah. | -吉米 那太棒了 -是啊 |
[07:17] | It’s strictly gainful employment | 这工作挣得到钱 |
[07:19] | and then 10 months from now — poof! — I’m a lawyer again. | 十个月后 我就又能当律师了 |
[07:24] | All right. | 好的 |
[07:26] | But you’ll just give him a call when you get a chance? | 但有时间给他打个电话 好吗 |
[07:30] | Of course. Absolutely. | 当然 没问题 |
[07:32] | Okay. Coffee’s on. | 好的 咖啡好了 |
[07:35] | Have a good first day. | 第一天工作顺利 |
[07:38] | You can count on it! | 你就瞧好吧 |
[07:52] | Mr. Finn, James McGill. | 芬恩先生 我是詹姆斯·麦吉尔 |
[07:54] | Listen, I’ve been thinking it over, and I just can’t | 我又想了好久 觉得实在不该 |
[07:56] | pass up this opportunity — if the position is still open? | 错过这个机会 请问我还能来吗 |
[08:12] | – Hey, Marty. – Morning, Kim. | -马蒂 -早啊 金 |
[08:14] | What’s on for today? | 今天有什么动向 |
[08:15] | Well, let’s see. | 我看看 |
[08:16] | Papadoumian has settlement conferences most of the morning. | 帕帕杜米安上午大部分时间都在开和解听证会 |
[08:19] | Judge Clark has a pair of corporate bankruptcies. | 克拉克法官要处理两起公司破产案 |
[08:23] | Munsinger looks like criminal trespassing | 芒辛格法官要处理非法入侵 |
[08:26] | aggravated stalking, and some pleading down. | 恶意跟踪 还有一些认罪协议 |
[08:29] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[08:31] | You got it. | 不客气 |
[08:32] | And you’ll have another 14 days | 上诉之日起 你将有十四天时间 |
[08:34] | from when they file to tell me if you want to amend | 告诉我你是否想修改 |
[08:36] | your request for a pre-trial conference | 预审听证会的请求 |
[08:38] | or keep it the way it is. | 还是保持原样 |
[08:40] | I-I gather you’re planning to amend, yes? | 我猜你是想修改的 对吗 |
[08:42] | – Yes, Your Honor. – Fine. | -对 法官阁下 -好的 |
[08:44] | We’ll reconvene in 30 days | 我们三十天后重新开庭 |
[08:46] | for a proper pre-trial conference, shall we? | 进行正式的预审听证会 好吗 |
[08:49] | I’ll have an order out tomorrow. | 我明天发布法官令 |
[08:53] | Okay. Next. | 好了 下一宗 |
[08:55] | CR2003114576 CR2003114576 | |
[09:00] | State vs. Scotty Blakey. | 斯科蒂·布雷基公诉案 |
[09:03] | Ms. Wexler, do you have a matter before the court today? | 韦克斯勒女士 你今天来法庭有事吗 |
[09:07] | No, Your Honor. Just observing. | 没有 法官阁下 只是旁听 |
[09:11] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:13] | Uh, counsel? | 律师 |
[09:14] | Good morning, Your Honor. | 早上好 法官阁下 |
[09:15] | Crystal Eitzmann on behalf of the State. | 克里斯特尔·埃茨曼 代表公诉方 |
[09:20] | It’s your turn. | 该你了 |
[09:22] | Oh, okay. | 好的 |
[09:23] | I’m Scotty Blakey, here for myself. | 我是斯科蒂·布雷基 代表自己 |
[09:26] | Mr. Blakey, you’re here right now | 布雷基先生 你今天出庭 |
[09:28] | because I called this case last week and you didn’t show up — | 是因为我上周审理此案 而你没有出庭 |
[09:31] | hence, the bench warrant. | 因此 把你拘捕来 |
[09:32] | – Understood? – Yes. | -明白吗 -明白 |
[09:35] | Your Honor, Mr. Blakey was given | 法官阁下 布雷基先生被判 |
[09:37] | a six-month suspended sentence | 六个月缓刑 |
[09:39] | along with the one-year probation. | 附加一年缓刑期 |
[09:41] | There’s no question that this bench warrant | 毫无疑问 本次被拘捕 |
[09:43] | constitutes a clear violation of a very generous deal. | 说明被告违反了这一慷慨的判决 |
[09:46] | I’m doing the community service. | 我在做社区服务 |
[09:48] | – The deadline already passed. – Judge Munsinger would like | -终止期限已经过了 -芒辛格法官 |
[09:49] | to see you in chambers at the next recess. | 想在下次休庭时到办公室见你 |
[09:50] | Why do you think you were summoned in the first place? | 你以为你第一次被传唤出庭是做什么 |
[09:52] | The State was prepared to charge this case as a felony | 公诉方本打算将此案定为重罪 |
[09:54] | and agreed to drop it to a misdemeanor | 最后同意降为轻罪 |
[09:56] | in order to avoid wasting | 就是不想浪费 |
[09:58] | the court’s time and resources. It’s a sha– | 法庭的时间和资源 很遗憾… |
[10:03] | In! | 进 |
[10:07] | I don’t want to bother you while you’re eating. | 我不想打搅你吃饭 |
[10:09] | Sit! Help me take my mind off this. | 坐 帮我分散下注意力 |
[10:12] | Eggplant and okra. | 茄子和秋葵 |
[10:15] | My wife insists. Cholesterol, yadda yadda. | 我老婆坚持要我吃这个 胆固醇什么什么的 |
[10:28] | Hurt your arm, huh? | 胳膊伤了吗 |
[10:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:31] | Are you researching something? | 你在调查什么事吗 |
[10:33] | No, Your Honor. | 没有 法官阁下 |
[10:35] | Then you’re — you’re working on your procedure. | 那你就是在忙自己的案子 |
[10:37] | Just…observing. | 只是 看看 |
[10:40] | So, Howard Hamlin’s fine with one of his associates | 怎么 霍华德·哈姆林对自己的律师 |
[10:43] | just sitting around my court all day | 闲坐在我的法庭一整天 |
[10:45] | whiling away the billable hours? | 消磨工作时间没意见吗 |
[10:47] | Actually, I left HHM. | 我已经离开HHM了 |
[10:49] | – I’m a solo practitioner now. – No kidding. | -我现在自己单干了 -真的假的 |
[10:52] | Field? | 哪个领域 |
[10:53] | Mainly banking. | 主要是银行 |
[10:56] | How’s business? | 生意怎么样 |
[10:58] | Pretty good. | 挺好的 |
[10:59] | I’m outside counsel for Mesa Verde. | 我是梅萨维德银行的外部律师 |
[11:01] | Mesa Verde. | 梅萨维德银行 |
[11:10] | You know, I — I heard about a case | 我听说有个案子 |
[11:12] | and I think you might be the right person for it. | 感觉很适合你 |
[11:16] | Interested? | 感兴趣吗 |
[11:17] | Of course. | 当然 |
[11:19] | I can’t share all the details just yet | 现在我还不方便把所有细节透露给你 |
[11:21] | but I can give ya broad strokes. | 不过我可以给你讲下大致的框架 |
[11:25] | There’s a young woman, early 20s | 有个年轻女性 二十出头 |
[11:28] | pregnant with her first child, nearing the end of term. | 怀了第一胎 快要生了 |
[11:32] | Healthy as a horse. | 非常健康 |
[11:34] | She develops a complication. | 她出现了并发症 |
[11:36] | She goes to the hospital for delivery | 然后去医院准备生产 |
[11:38] | and there’s a mistake with the anesthesia. | 但麻醉出了问题 |
[11:42] | She aspirates vomitus into her oxygen mask | 她把呕吐物吐进了自己的氧气面罩 |
[11:45] | stops breathing. | 阻碍了呼吸 |
[11:46] | The baby’s delivered — fine. | 孩子平安诞生 |
[11:50] | But the young mother suffers serious brain damage. | 但这位年轻的妈妈却遭受了严重的脑损伤 |
[11:53] | She’s left comatose on a respirator. | 陷入了昏迷 只能依靠呼吸机 |
[11:55] | The family is naturally devastated. | 这个家庭自然受到了重创 |
[11:58] | And they’re broke, so they have no way to pay | 他们破产了 所以他们没有办法支付 |
[12:00] | for the young lady’s care. | 这位年轻女士的医疗费用 |
[12:02] | And to make matters worse | 更糟糕的是 |
[12:04] | the hospital refuses to take responsibility. | 这所医院拒绝承担责任 |
[12:07] | And they’ve hired | 而且他们雇佣了 |
[12:08] | one of the most expensive firms in the state. | 国内最贵的律所 |
[12:12] | This is the plot of “The Verdict.” | 这是《大审判》的情节 |
[12:14] | Yes! Of course it is! | 可不是吗 |
[12:16] | Because movies are the only place | 因为只有电影中 |
[12:18] | where those once-in-a-lifetime cases exist. | 才会出现这种千载难逢的经典案例 |
[12:21] | You know what I got coming up next? | 你知道我接下来要审什么案子吗 |
[12:22] | I got a janitor who threw his pee on his boss. | 有个清洁工朝自己的老板泼尿 |
[12:26] | The one after that | 再接下来是 |
[12:28] | she stabbed her boyfriend over a grilled cheese sandwich. | 有个女的为了一个烤芝士三明治捅了自己男友 |
[12:31] | This is the real world, Ms. Wexler | 真实的世界就是如此 韦克斯勒女士 |
[12:33] | and you won’t find any save-the-broken-lawyer cases in it. | 不会有什么拯救破产律师的大案件 |
[12:37] | Don’t think that you are the first to try to rediscover | 不要觉得你是第一个在我的法庭上 |
[12:39] | their love of the law by trolling my court. | 想重新找回自己对法律的热爱的人 |
[12:41] | You’re not. | 不是的 |
[12:44] | Best thing you can do is stick to Mesa Verde. | 你还是老老实实地做好梅萨维德银行的业务 |
[12:47] | Make lots of money. | 挣很多钱 |
[12:48] | Give some to charity. | 捐点给慈善 |
[12:51] | And having said that, we’ve got perpetual PD overload. | 说到这里 我们的公设辩护律师一直超负荷工作 |
[12:56] | So beware. | 所以当心了 |
[12:57] | Next time I see you lurking in my court | 下次我再看见你混迹我的法庭 |
[13:00] | I’m gonna put you to work. | 我就要让你做事了 |
[13:02] | Understood. | 明白 |
[13:05] | Good luck to you. | 祝你好运 |
[13:08] | Thank you…Your Honor. | 多谢… 法官阁下 |
[13:16] | All rise. | 全体起立 |
[13:22] | Good afternoon. Please be seated. | 下午好 都坐下吧 |
[13:24] | Case CR2003114882 | 案件编号CR2003114882 |
[13:28] | State vs. Lester Downes. | 莱斯特·道恩斯公诉案 |
[13:30] | You wanted to discuss the conflict of interest. | 你想先就利益冲突进行讨论 |
[13:32] | Yeah, before we get started, I’ll, uh — | 是的 在我们开始之前 我要 |
[13:34] | I’ll address the defense’s motion to disqualify opposing counsel. | 我要先审议被告方要求对方律师回避的动议 |
[13:46] | Well, I read your brief very carefully, but I’m not… | 我仔细地看过了你的简报 但是我不… |
[14:22] | Sorry I’m late. | 对不起我迟到了 |
[14:28] | – Paper? – Thank you. | -要报纸吗 -多谢 |
[14:36] | 22 across is “Esmeralda.” | 第二十二行是”埃斯梅拉达” |
[14:42] | “Bell ringer’s love interest.” | “敲钟人的心上人” |
[14:43] | It’s the Hunchback. | 是那个驼背 |
[14:44] | Oh, Quasimodo. Look at you. | 卡西莫多 不赖嘛你 |
[14:49] | – Hey, Anita. – Hey, Fran. | -安妮塔 -弗兰 |
[14:51] | Usual for you? | 还是老样子吗 |
[14:52] | Yep. Thanks. | 没错 多谢 |
[14:54] | Thank you, Fran. | 多谢 弗兰 |
[14:55] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[14:59] | You know, a girlfriend of mine | 我的一个朋友 |
[15:01] | is playing piano with her band tonight at The Launchpad. | 今晚要在发射台餐厅和她的乐队演出 她弹钢琴 |
[15:05] | They’re pretty good. You wanna go? | 他们挺不错的 要一起去吗 |
[15:08] | Tonight’s group. | 今晚有小组会 |
[15:10] | Mm, we could ditch. | 我们可以翘掉的 |
[15:13] | I’d better go. I told Stacey I’d be there. | 我还是去吧 我跟史黛西说过会去的 |
[15:18] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[15:21] | Maybe I could stop by after. | 也许散会后我会顺便去一下 |
[15:24] | That’d be great. | 那就太好了 |
[15:29] | You know, speaking of group | 说到互助小组 |
[15:32] | I’ve been thinking about reaching out to Henry. | 我在想要不要帮亨利一把 |
[15:35] | I think he needs a friend. | 我觉得他需要朋友 |
[15:36] | Every time I see him, he seems worse. | 我每次见到他 他都变得更糟了 |
[15:39] | Henry’s fine. | 亨利没事的 |
[15:41] | – You talked to him? – Don’t need to. | -你跟他聊过 -不需要 |
[15:43] | Then how do you know? | 那你怎么知道 |
[15:46] | Because that dead wife he’s always talking about never existed. | 因为他挂在嘴边的亡妻根本不存在 |
[15:52] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[15:54] | It’s an act. | 他在演戏 |
[15:57] | Why would you even say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[15:58] | The guy’s story changes every time he tells it. | 那家伙每次讲的故事都不一样 |
[16:02] | Really? | 是吗 |
[16:03] | No, I don’t think so. | 不 我觉得不是 |
[16:05] | That romantic night at the Cubs game, their first kiss? | 一起去看棒球比赛的浪漫夜晚 他们的初吻 |
[16:08] | – Yeah? – Never happened. | -怎么了 -从未发生过 |
[16:10] | You can’t know that. | 你又怎么知道 |
[16:12] | Wrigley Field didn’t get lights until ’88. | 瑞格利球场1988年之前没装照明设备 |
[16:14] | There were no night games before then. | 在那以前没有夜间比赛 |
[16:17] | None of his details add up. | 他的那些细节全都对不上 |
[16:20] | Well, maybe he just got the year wrong. | 或许是他把年份记错了 |
[16:26] | Why would anyone make up a story like that? | 哪有有人会编那种故事 |
[16:29] | Okay. | 好了 |
[16:31] | Here you go. | 你们的菜 |
[16:34] | Enjoy. | 尽情享用 |
[16:35] | – Thank you. – Thanks, Fran. | -多谢 -多谢 弗兰 |
[16:39] | You know… | 你知道吗… |
[16:43] | you have a very suspicious nature. | 你的性格真是多疑 |
[16:49] | Watch him. | 仔细观察他 |
[16:51] | He’s got a tell. | 他有个破绽 |
[16:53] | Like a bad poker player, when he’s lying | 像是糟糕的扑克玩家 他撒谎时 |
[16:56] | he rubs his wrist. | 他会搓手腕 |
[16:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:02] | You want to put your money where your mouth is? | 你想打个赌吗 |
[17:05] | Well, you gonna come to group tonight? | 你今晚来小组吗 |
[17:07] | Make it interesting. | 办得有趣些 |
[17:11] | All right. | 好 |
[17:13] | 10 bucks says that when he talks about Judy | 赌十块钱 他提起朱蒂 |
[17:17] | different story. | 又换一套说法 |
[17:19] | All right. You’re on. | 没问题 赌就赌 |
[17:21] | All right. | 好 |
[18:37] | CC Mobile. This is Jimmy. | CC通讯 我是吉米 |
[18:40] | How was the first morning? | 上班第一个上午感觉如何 |
[18:42] | Good, Robbie. | 很好 罗比 |
[18:45] | Well ya, actually, it’s a little — little slow. | 其实 有一点点冷清 |
[18:49] | Yeah, that store’s always been a bit calmer. | 是啊 你那间商店总是更清闲些 |
[18:51] | Just bring a book. | 上班时带本书 |
[18:51] | So, this is a normal weekday? | 工作日这样算正常 |
[18:54] | Mostly, but wait till inventory week. | 大部分是 但清库存的那周就不是了 |
[18:56] | There’s a line out the door. | 门外会排起队 |
[18:58] | When’s inventory week? | 清库存周是什么时候 |
[18:59] | Uh, you just missed it. | 你刚错过 |
[19:02] | Is there, uh, any chance that you could move me | 有没有可能把我调到 |
[19:06] | to a store with a little more traffic? | 客流量大一些的门店去 |
[19:09] | Uh, let’s see. | 我看看 |
[19:10] | The Gold Street store is always hoppin’. | 金街店一直都很忙 |
[19:13] | Uh, but it looks like the schedule’s all full right now. | 但值班表似乎都满了 |
[19:16] | Let’s give it a couple weeks, and then we’ll see. | 再等几周吧 然后再说 |
[19:18] | Uh, no problem. | 没问题 |
[19:20] | If I can, I’ll swing by later. | 我过两天找个机会去看看你 |
[19:21] | Keep up the good work. | 继续加油吧 |
[19:22] | Yeah. See you then. Bye. | 好 到时见 再见 |
[20:30] | Yeah, that’s it. I remember the smoked windows. | 就是这辆车 我记得车窗不透明 |
[20:36] | That’s the one that ran us off the road. | 就是它把我们挤下道路 |
[20:40] | That place is like a fortress, we’re gonna need numbers. | 这里戒备森严 我们需要更多人手 |
[20:45] | I’ll pull… Domingo and Javier, and their crews. | 我叫多明戈和哈维尔还有他们的手下过来 |
[20:51] | We’ll round them up… | 包围他们 |
[20:54] | …and hit them tonight. | 今晚发动袭击 |
[21:14] | Hey, amigos. | 伙计们 |
[21:58] | Salamancas. | 这帮塞拉曼加人 |
[24:25] | Give yourselves up, idiots! | 投降吧 傻瓜 |
[24:27] | It’s the only way you’re coming out alive. | 想活着出来就投降 |
[24:45] | You’re out of bullets, give up now! | 你们没子弹了 投降吧 |
[27:13] | We cleared out the Espinosas. | 我们清掉了埃斯皮诺萨的人 |
[27:16] | They’re all done. | 他们都死了 |
[27:18] | And the Salamanca brothers? | 塞拉曼加兄弟呢 |
[27:21] | Marco took a hit, but he’ll pull through. | 马可中了一枪 但他会挺过来的 |
[27:26] | They went back south until the heat dies down. | 他们回南部了 等事态平息 |
[27:32] | It’s territory, isn’t it? | 是因为领地 对吧 |
[27:36] | Salamancas wipe out the Espinosas. | 塞拉曼加家族灭掉埃斯皮诺萨的人 |
[27:39] | Espinosa territory is up for grabs. | 埃斯皮诺萨的领地就空了出来 |
[27:43] | The cartel can’t give it to the Salamancas | 贩毒集团不能把它交给塞拉曼加家族 |
[27:46] | so…I think they give it to you. | 所以 我想他们会把领地给你 |
[28:04] | Get some rest. | 休息一下吧 |
[28:07] | You have more to do. | 你还有活儿要干 |
[28:19] | It’s a service to the people. | 他是为大家服务 |
[28:21] | It really is. It’s a nonprofit. | 真的 是非营利的 |
[28:24] | And it’s a perfect fit, I mean | 而且非常适合他 |
[28:25] | what with his degree in sociology and all. | 毕竟他有社会学学位 |
[28:29] | I think he’s really come a long way. | 我觉得他真的有很大进步 |
[28:31] | It — He hasn’t even talked | 他这周之前 |
[28:34] | about getting a job until this week. | 都没有提过找工作的事 |
[28:36] | The place is called the — | 那里叫做 |
[28:40] | Sorry. Sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[28:45] | Willa, you hadn’t quite finished. | 威拉 你刚刚还没说完 |
[28:47] | It’s called the North Fourth Art Center. | 叫北部第四艺术中心 |
[28:50] | I hope he takes the job. | 我希望他接受那份工作 |
[28:52] | Well, thank you, Willa. | 谢谢你 威拉 |
[28:53] | That all sounds really promising. | 听上去很有希望 |
[28:57] | Anyone else? | 还有谁吗 |
[29:04] | Stacey. | 史黛西 |
[29:07] | Today, I-I got up, and I took a shower. | 今天 我起床 然后洗了个澡 |
[29:10] | Kaylee woke up on her own | 凯莉自己起床 |
[29:12] | and got herself ready for school. | 然后自己准备好去上学 |
[29:13] | It was just a regular morning. | 只是个平常的早晨 |
[29:15] | I made French toast for breakfast | 我早餐做了法式土司 |
[29:17] | and we talked about the self-pasting toothbrush | 然后我们谈论了她为科学展做的 |
[29:21] | she’s making for the science fair. | 自动涂抹牙膏的牙刷 |
[29:23] | I took her to school and went to work. | 我带她去了学校然后去上班了 |
[29:26] | And then I realized it. | 然后我意识到了一件事 |
[29:29] | I don’t know why I noticed it just then, but… | 不知为什么我会意识到 但是 |
[29:33] | I hadn’t thought about Matty all morning… | 我整个早上都没有想过马蒂 |
[29:37] | not once. | 一次也没有 |
[29:42] | When I was making French toast | 当我在做法式土司时 |
[29:43] | why didn’t I remember that i-it’s his favorite? | 我为什么没有想起这是他的最爱 |
[29:47] | I think about Matty every single time I make breakfast | 我每次做早餐都会想起马蒂 |
[29:50] | but not today. | 但是今天没有 |
[29:53] | And they weren’t just minutes. | 不仅仅是几分钟 |
[29:56] | There were hours that I didn’t think about him. | 我有好几个小时没想起他了 |
[30:00] | And if I can go hours, then — | 如果我能几小时不想着他 那么 |
[30:02] | then — then why not a whole day? | 那么 为什么不能是一整天呢 |
[30:05] | Why not a whole week? | 为什么不能是一整周呢 |
[30:07] | I mean, what if I lose the sound of his voice? | 我的意思是 如果我忘记了他的声音呢 |
[30:10] | What if I forget him completely? | 如果我完全忘记了他呢 |
[30:13] | I mean, I know I won’t. | 我知道我办不到 |
[30:15] | That’s, like, impossible, but… | 那是不可能的 但是 |
[30:20] | I don’t know. I’m just — I don’t know. | 我不知道 我只是 我不知道 |
[30:24] | Thank you, Stacey. You’re not alone, truly. | 谢谢你 史黛西 你不是一个人 真的 |
[30:29] | And it might be painful | 过程可能很痛苦 |
[30:31] | but if — if you ask me, I’d say it’s progress. | 但如果你问我 我认为这是有进步了 |
[30:35] | I mean…a lot of us in this room | 这个房间里的许多人 |
[30:38] | have felt the same things you’re talking about. | 都有过你所说的同样的感觉 |
[30:44] | I know I have. | 我知道我有过 |
[30:50] | I keep trying to get there | 我一直在尝试 |
[30:52] | you know, to live in the here and now. | 去活在此时此刻 |
[30:57] | I know that’s what Judy would have wanted, but it’s…hard. | 我知道这会是朱蒂想要的 但是这很难 |
[31:04] | This guy at work… | 我一个同事 |
[31:05] | I’ve been avoiding him for the last two weeks | 我过去两周都在躲避他 |
[31:09] | ever since he got back from his vacation to Australia. | 自从他从澳大利亚度假回来之后 |
[31:15] | She always wanted to go to Sydney | 她一直想去悉尼 |
[31:18] | but money was tight. | 但是手头紧张 |
[31:21] | Finally, we were gonna go, for our 25th | 终于我们决定去了 在25周年纪念日 |
[31:25] | and that’s when she got her test results. | 她就在那时拿到了她的化验结果 |
[31:29] | Ugh, God. | 天哪 |
[31:32] | Mike, you have something you want to add? | 麦克 你有什么想要补充的吗 |
[31:35] | You don’t want to hear what I have to say. | 你们不会想听我要说的 |
[31:39] | Well, we’re ready if you are. | 如果你愿意 我们洗耳恭听 |
[31:42] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[31:43] | This guy was never married. | 这家伙从来没结过婚 |
[31:49] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[31:50] | Mike, now, you know the rules. | 麦克 你知道规矩的 |
[31:51] | Yeah, I know your rules. | 是啊 我知道你的规矩 |
[31:53] | He’s been coming in here for months | 他来这里几个月了 |
[31:55] | selling you a bill of goods | 拿自己编的故事哄骗你们 |
[31:57] | getting you all misty-eyed and loving every minute of it. | 享受着让你们感动落泪的每一分钟 |
[32:00] | – Pop. – Stop. | -爸 -别管我 |
[32:01] | That’s just not true. | 那不是真的 |
[32:04] | Yeah? Okay. | 是吗 好吧 |
[32:05] | So, I’ll go to the public library | 那我就去公共图书馆 |
[32:07] | and I’ll get the papers from 1997 | 把1997年以来的报纸都借来 |
[32:10] | and I’ll run a search on Judy DeVore | 我会好好找找朱蒂·德沃尔 |
[32:12] | beloved wife of Henry DeVore. | 亨利·德沃尔挚爱的妻子 |
[32:14] | Tell me I’ll find her obituary. | 你说我能找到她去世的讣告吗 |
[32:17] | She wanted to go to Australia? | 她说想去澳大利亚 |
[32:20] | Well, last month, it was Cuba. | 上个月你说的是古巴 |
[32:23] | Come on, Henry. | 拜托 亨利 |
[32:25] | Let’s look at the papers, see if the math works. | 看看报纸就知道真相了 |
[32:27] | Come on. Mike. | 行了 麦克 |
[32:32] | She’s not there, is she? | 没有这个人吧 有吗 |
[32:38] | Go on. Say it. | 你说啊 你说 |
[32:41] | You have no shame. | 你真不知羞耻 |
[32:57] | Well… | 你看 |
[33:00] | he came to the right place, didn’t he? | 他来对地方了吧 |
[33:03] | He knew you wouldn’t notice. | 他知道你们不会注意的 |
[33:06] | And you didn’t. | 你们确实没有 |
[33:09] | All wrapped up in your sad, little stories | 都沉浸在自己悲伤的小故事里 |
[33:12] | feeding off each other’s misery. | 从他人的痛苦中获得能量 |
[33:21] | You wanted me to talk. | 你们让我讲 |
[33:24] | I talked. | 我讲了 |
[34:17] | Leave now. | 现在就走 |
[34:21] | I don’t want you here. | 我不欢迎你 |
[34:27] | Leave. | 快走 |
[34:32] | Answer me! | 回答我 |
[34:34] | I don’t want to play games. | 我不想玩游戏 |
[34:50] | I told you to get out of my house. | 我让你从我家出去 |
[34:53] | You must go. Now! | 你必须走 现在就走 |
[34:59] | My God. | 天啊 |
[35:00] | Mijo. | 孩子 |
[35:03] | What have they done to you? | 他们对你做了什么 |
[35:06] | Papa. | 爸爸 |
[35:10] | Papa, no. | 爸爸 不行 |
[35:11] | You need the hospital. | 你需要去医院 |
[35:13] | Papa. | 爸爸 |
[35:14] | Please. | 求你了 |
[35:15] | Don’t call. Not anyone. | 不能打给任何人 |
[35:17] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 这里是911 请问有何险情 |
[35:20] | I won’t be safe if you do. | 你打的话我会很危险 |
[35:25] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 这里是911 请问有何险情 |
[35:35] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[35:38] | Can I rest here a little? | 我能在这歇一会吗 |
[35:49] | This one? | 这个怎么样 |
[35:50] | Unh-unh. | 不行 |
[35:57] | How about this one? | 这个呢 |
[35:59] | No. | 不行 |
[36:12] | This one. | 这个 |
[36:14] | Sure thing. | 没问题 |
[36:15] | Hernandez and Sullivan. They led the pack and load. | 赫尔南德斯和沙利文 他们是负责装配的 |
[36:19] | My top guys. | 是我最好的员工了 |
[36:20] | Mhm-kay. | 好的 |
[37:07] | What’s that say? | 这上面写的什么 |
[37:11] | It’s not a guessing game. | 又不是天书 |
[37:13] | 38 degrees. | 三十八度 |
[37:16] | Should be 35. | 应该是三十五 |
[37:18] | Musta come in set wrong. | 估计是设置错了 |
[37:20] | Goes out set right. | 改正一下 |
[37:38] | Manifest doesn’t say anything about — | 货单上没说… |
[37:42] | Yeah. We’ll fix that. | 好的 我们会纠正 |
[38:00] | These okay with you? | 这样也可以吗 |
[38:04] | Are you talking about the strap? | 你在说固定带吗 |
[38:06] | I am. | 是的 |
[38:09] | Might be a little frayed, but the rest of them are fine. | 可能有点磨损 但是大部分还是好的 |
[38:13] | And you know this how? | 你怎么看出来的 |
[38:17] | So, we’re pulling all the E track straps? | 所有E型固定带都要换掉吗 |
[38:20] | Is that a question? | 这还用问吗 |
[38:25] | We’ll pull them. | 这就去办 |
[38:26] | Call for Ehrmantraut. | 厄门绍特电话 |
[38:39] | Ehrmantraut. | 厄门绍特 |
[38:41] | He wants to see you. | 他要见你 |
[38:44] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[38:46] | Tonight. | 今晚 |
[39:00] | Hold on. We’re not done yet. | 等会儿 还没完呢 |
[39:26] | 抱歉不能为您服务 马上回来 | |
[39:42] | 埃斯钢筋有限公司 建筑建材产品 我们信仰上帝 | |
[40:07] | I’m a Fanta guy myself. | 我喜欢喝芬达 |
[40:13] | You can buy a truckload. | 你可以买一车了 |
[40:17] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[40:32] | This is, uh, more than we talked about. | 这比我们说的多好多 |
[40:36] | Yeah, Bavarian Boy made quite a splash | 巴伐利亚男孩在收藏博览会上 |
[40:39] | at the collectibles expo. | 引起了轰动 |
[40:42] | Bidding war. | 竞标激烈 |
[40:44] | But great. | 太棒了 |
[40:45] | We both know you could have kept most of this. | 你本可以多留一些给自己的 |
[40:47] | I-I would have never known the difference. | 反正我也不会知道 |
[40:49] | Yeah, well, you could have left me high and dry. | 是啊 你当时也本可以丢下我不管的 |
[40:52] | I’m liking this Hummel thing. | 我喜欢赫梅尔这档事 |
[40:56] | The cash came fast and clean. | 钱来得又快又干净 |
[40:58] | Got any more where that came from? | 有没有找到更多货源 |
[41:02] | No, not really. | 没有 |
[41:04] | Ah, bummer. | 真遗憾 |
[41:10] | We’re gonna do this again. | 我们会再干一票的 |
[41:12] | I’ll find something. | 我会找到货的 |
[41:13] | Sounds good. | 不错 |
[41:15] | When you do, call the vet. | 找到的话 就给兽医打电话 |
[41:18] | Yeah? | 打给他 |
[41:19] | Yeah. New job new phone. | 对 新工作新电话 |
[41:24] | You never know who’s listening. | 你永远不知道谁在监听 |
[42:42] | CC通讯 有人在监听吗 本店出售隐私 | |
[43:57] | You want to see me. Here I am. | 你要见我 我来了 |
[44:00] | In order for our arrangement to continue | 为了我们的安排能够顺利进行 |
[44:02] | there is a matter we need to discuss. | 有件事需要讨论一下 |
[44:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[44:11] | Do you have something to tell me? | 你有什么事要告诉我吗 |
[44:15] | If you do, you would be well advised to do so. | 如果有的话 我建议你最好告诉我 |
[44:22] | Nacho Varga. | 纳乔·瓦尔加 |
[44:24] | I wondered when you were gonna get around to this. | 我还在想你什么时候会想起这事 |
[44:27] | You came to me. | 你来找我 |
[44:31] | You asked for a favor. | 求我帮忙 |
[44:34] | You looked me in the eye, you shook my hand | 你看着我的眼睛 握着我的手 |
[44:37] | and all the while, you knew | 而从始至终 你一直都知道 |
[44:39] | Varga was moving against my interests. | 瓦尔加对我的利益不利 |
[44:42] | I said I wouldn’t kill Salamanca. | 我说过我不会杀塞拉曼加 |
[44:44] | I never promised to be his bodyguard. | 但我从没有答应过做他的保镖 |
[44:50] | So…what now? | 所以现在是怎样 |
[44:59] | You gonna make a move, you better make it. | 你要是想动手 就快点 |
[45:11] | But they’re not gonna, are they? | 但他们是不会动手的 对吗 |
[45:14] | You brought me here because you have an ask. | 你把我叫来是因为你有求于我 |
[45:19] | So, why don’t you stop running a game on me | 所以 就别玩这些没用的花招了 |
[45:21] | and just tell me about the job? | 直接告诉我什么活儿吧 |