Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝命律师(Better Call Saul)第4季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝命律师(Better Call Saul)第4季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[01:21] Who keeps track of all that? 谁会都记得
[01:23] It’s all on the computer. Computer does everything. 都在电脑里 电脑都记得
[01:25] Every stat gets converted into points. 数据都会转换成得分
[01:27] I don’t know. Sounds kind of dumb, to be honest. 不好说 其实感觉挺傻的
[01:30] I just want to watch the game. 我只想看比赛
[01:31] You’re just afraid to lose 20 bucks. 你只是怕输掉二十块
[01:33] You want to bet on the game, let’s do it. 你想赌球 那就赌啊
[01:35] Why do we got to mess with all this extra stuff? 我们何必纠结这些多余的事情
[01:37] Trust me. You end up… 相信我 你最终会…
[01:58] He’s no longer in a coma, but he’s unresponsive. 他没有昏迷了 但还没有反应
[02:03] His condition is stable. 体征稳定了
[02:05] They’re managing his blood pressure. 他们在控制他的血压
[02:07] But whether he will wake up 但他是否会醒来
[02:09] and understand what’s going on around him 明白这是怎么一回事
[02:12] there’s no way of knowing. 我们都不知道
[02:14] That’s unacceptable. 这行不通
[02:17] Gustavo, he’s getting very good care here. 古斯塔沃 他在这儿接受很好的治疗
[02:21] There’s very little even the best hospitals could do. 连最好的医院也几乎做不到更好
[02:25] Now, might it be different if he was in the care of 就算他在约翰·霍普金斯医院接受治疗
[02:30] someplace like Johns Hopkins? 会有什么不同吗
[02:34] Perhaps. 大概会有吧
[02:37] Or… it could make no difference at all. 或者根本没任何用
[02:45] But in the end — 但最终
[02:49] in the end… 最终
[02:52] I can think of no better judgment on this man. 我也想不到他会有什么更好的下场
[03:00] Isn’t this what he deserves? 他现在的下场不是活该吗
[03:03] I decide what he deserves. 他什么下场 我说了算
[03:11] No one else. 轮不到别人说
[04:08] There she is! 终于起来了
[04:10] Want some fresh O.J.? 想要鲜榨橙汁吗
[04:12] Mmm, good. Vitamin C. 很棒哦 维C
[04:14] It’ll help you heal quicker. 能帮你更快恢复
[04:16] I don’t think it works like that. 我觉得不是这样的
[04:17] Eh, it might. You don’t know. 可能就是的 说不准的
[04:20] I’m good. 我没事
[04:22] Oh, I’ve also got leftover bacon from my breakfast sandwich. 还有我早餐三明治吃剩的培根
[04:26] That’s got definite healing powers. 满满的治愈力哦
[04:28] Okay. That I believe. 好吧 我信了
[04:30] And I made coffee 我还煮了咖啡
[04:31] with a little cinnamon in it for flavor. 加了点肉桂进去调味
[04:33] Just trying something different. 尝试些不同的东西
[04:36] You’re up early. 你起得很早
[04:37] Yeah. 没错
[04:38] Oh, did I wake you with the noise? 吵醒你了吗
[04:40] No. No, no, not at all. 不 不 完全没有
[04:41] I totally did, didn’t I? 就是我吵到你了吧
[04:43] No. I was — I was getting up… 没有 我反正本来…
[04:44] – I’m sorry. – …eventually. -抱歉 -就要起床
[04:45] I’ve got job interviews lined up. 我有一堆面试
[04:47] I wanted to get an early jump. 我想抢占先机
[04:49] I’m starting down south — 先去南边
[04:50] office-manager interview in Polvadera. 在波瓦德拉有个办公室主任的面试
[04:52] Then I’m working my way up north to Algodones. 然后往北去阿戈多内斯
[04:56] I got a lot of ground to cover. 有很多地方要跑
[04:57] Jimmy, you know, you can take some time off. 吉米 你可以慢点来
[05:01] Nobody’s gonna ding you for not having a steady job right this minute. 现在没人会嘀咕你没有稳定工作
[05:06] Why wait? 等什么呢
[05:08] I don’t want unemployment hanging over my head 我不想总挂念着工作的事
[05:10] and we could use another paycheck. 我们也需要另一份薪水
[05:12] And, uh besides, this is your office now. 何况 现在这是你的办公室
[05:17] I don’t want to be a distraction. 我不想让你分心
[05:18] – But you’re not a distraction. – That’s right. -但你不会让我分心 -没错
[05:20] ‘Cause I’m gonna be out there finding me a job. 所以我要去外面找工作
[05:23] – Wish me luck! – Good luck. -祝我好运吧 -祝你好运
[05:25] Oh, Thai or Mexican? 泰国菜还是墨西哥菜
[05:29] I’m gonna pick up dinner on the way back. 我回来的时候顺便带晚餐
[05:31] Uh, either. Your choice. 都行 你选吧
[05:33] And what a choice it shall be. 那我真得好好选
[05:36] Yeah. Okay, Jimmy, wait. 好吧 吉米 等等
[05:37] Are you — 你是不是
[05:38] You’re not going to that meeting? 你不去跟他们见面了
[05:40] Nah. 不去了
[05:41] If there’s anything important, Howard knows how to find me. 要是有重要的事 霍华德知道联系我
[06:39] It’s just me. 我一个人
[06:59] Papa. 爸爸
[07:01] It’s over. 都结束了
[07:47] You can keep that. 你留着吧
[07:51] No one’s coming for it. 没人会来取的
[08:27] Mijo. 孩子
[08:31] And when is it over for you? 那你什么时候才是个头呢
[08:36] I’m working on it. 我想办法
[09:25] You see there — that’s Alma. 你看 那是阿尔玛
[09:26] And on the left is Ollie, Mr. Neff’s aunt and uncle. 左边是奥利 奈夫先生的姨妈和姨夫
[09:29] They started this company almost 50 years ago. 他们创立这家公司快五十年了
[09:33] – Look at that. – Yeah. -真厉害 -是啊
[09:35] And we think that other fellow is Frank Corker 另一个人是弗兰克·寇克
[09:37] one of the early repairmen. 早期的维修工人之一
[09:39] Oh, they must have relied on him a lot. 他们肯定很依赖他
[09:40] That’s a Thermo-Fax. 那是热敏传真机
[09:42] Needed a specially coated paper 需要用有特殊涂层的纸
[09:43] to get an image off one of those babies. 才能印出成品
[09:45] You know your stuff. 你很了解嘛
[09:47] Ah, I worked in a mail room 我曾经在收发室工作过
[09:48] so I talked to a lot of repairmen — a lot. 经常跟维修工人打交道
[09:51] They love talking shop. 他们喜欢谈本行
[09:53] Yes. They are a lonely bunch for sure. 是啊 真是一群孤独的人
[09:56] Uh, this one was a real big seller for Neff 这款特别畅销
[10:00] really put us on the map. 让我们出名了
[10:01] – That’s the 6500 color copier. – Yeah. -那是6500彩机 -是啊
[10:03] That’s a war-horse. 这款可牛了
[10:04] I mean, did you ever see the guts of this beast? 你见识过它有多牛吗
[10:06] It takes 15 seconds to get a printout. 打印一张只需要十五秒
[10:08] I worked with one back in Chicago. 我以前在芝加哥的时候用过
[10:10] That machine was almost too good. 这款机器太过好用
[10:12] Counterfeiters used it to make phony $5 bills. 以至于造假钞的都用它来印五美元假钞
[10:15] What? 什么
[10:16] – Yeah. – That’s — That’s not right. -是啊 -这可不对
[10:19] – No. – Oh, oh, look it here. -是啊 -瞧瞧这里
[10:21] You got a lot of hardware over here. 你这里有不少摆设嘛
[10:23] Yes. 没错
[10:24] Mr. Neff loves sponsoring the kids. 奈夫先生热衷于资助孩子
[10:26] Bowling. That’s fun. 打保龄球 有趣
[10:28] We had a pretty good run in the ’90s 九十年代我们做得很好
[10:30] but, uh, we don’t find kids much interested anymore. 但孩子们似乎不再感兴趣了
[10:33] Yeah. This generation is all hackey sack and video games. 是啊 这一代就认沙包和电子游戏
[10:37] Ain’t that the truth. 谁说不是呢
[10:41] Hummels. 赫梅尔陶俑
[10:42] Yes. Those were Alma’s. 对 那些是阿尔玛的
[10:44] She loved collecting the little things, God rest her soul. 她喜欢收集小玩意 愿上帝让她安息
[10:48] Yeah. I knew a lady — same way. 我认识一位女士 她也一样
[10:51] Ah, touring the wall of crap, I see. 在参观摆满废物的墙呢
[10:54] I need to drag that stuff to the dumpster 我得把它们都丢进垃圾堆
[10:56] just haven’t had a chance to motivate myself. 只不过还没有动力执行
[10:58] Mr. Neff, this is James McGill. 奈夫先生 这位是詹姆斯·麦吉尔
[11:00] Oh, just “Jimmy” is fine. 叫我吉米就好
[11:01] Jimmy, pleasure. Come on down. 吉米 很高兴见到你 快过来
[11:03] Have a seat. 请坐
[11:05] Guessing Henry filled you in on what we’re looking for. 亨利给你讲了我们在找什么样的人吧
[11:07] Oh, he did, indeed — um 他告诉我了
[11:09] office-to-office salesman 挨个办公室串的推销员
[11:11] willing to have multiple doors slammed in my face 能接受吃无数的闭门羹
[11:14] with one mission — 只有一个任务
[11:15] upgrade, upgrade, upgrade their old copiers 把他们的旧复印机升级 升级 升级成
[11:18] to your top-of-the-line new ones. 你们的最新款
[11:20] Well, you think you have the chops? 你觉得自己有这个本事吗
[11:22] It’s a lot harder than it sounds. 说得容易做起来可难多了
[11:24] Well, I’d sure love a crack at it. 我很愿意尝试一下
[11:26] I’ve been told stubbornness and persuasiveness 人们都说 顽强 有说服力
[11:27] are two of my top qualities. 是我最突出的两个特点
[11:30] I have to say, Jimmy does know his way around a copier. 我得说 吉米很了解复印机
[11:32] No kidding. 是吗
[11:34] Well… 那么
[11:41] Says here you were a lawyer… 这上面写你之前是律师
[11:45] up until not that long ago. 直到不久之前
[11:49] What changed? 出什么事了
[11:51] Well, you know why God made snakes before he made lawyers? 你知道为什么上帝在造出律师前先创造毒蛇吗
[11:56] He needed the practice. 他需要练习
[11:58] – “Needed the practice.” – Yeah. -“需要练习” -对
[12:00] Right? 没错吧
[12:01] And that’s pretty much the only lawyer joke I know 这也算是我知道的唯一一个律师的笑话
[12:03] ’cause all the others are true stories. 因为剩下的都是真事
[12:05] Look, I know you’re looking for somebody with sales experience 我知道你们想找的是有销售经验的人选
[12:08] and I don’t have any 我确实没有
[12:10] except — except being a lawyer. 除了我的律师经验
[12:15] Look, being a lawyer, my job was sales. 律师的工作就是销售
[12:18] I was selling to judges. I was selling to juries. 我要向法官推销 向陪审团推销
[12:19] Sometimes I was selling to clients 有时候 我还得向当事人推销
[12:21] to take the best deal from a series of bad options 说服他们接受最划算的协议 放弃坏的选择
[12:23] but every hour of every day, I was convincing, persuading. 但每一天的每一刻 我都在劝说 说服
[12:28] I was selling. 都在推销
[12:31] I hear what you’re saying. 我明白你的意思了
[12:33] You know, we have a lot of high-ticket items 我们有很多高价的产品
[12:34] and a clientele primed to say “No.” 顾客倾向于拒绝
[12:37] Well, my spirit animal is a Gila monster. 我的灵魂动物是毒蜥
[12:39] Once I latch on, I don’t let go. 一旦抓住猎物 我就不会放手
[12:43] I like it. I like it. 我喜欢 我喜欢
[12:46] Well, you make a lot of excellent points, Jimmy. 你说得很有道理 吉米
[12:49] I can see why Henry wanted me to meet you. 我明白为什么亨利想让我见你了
[12:51] Well, thank you for coming down. 谢谢你过来
[12:52] Yeah, absolutely. Anytime. 没问题 不客气
[12:54] Yeah. We’re gonna put our heads together 我们要商量一下
[12:55] have a decision in, say, about a week or so. 大概一周左右出结果
[12:57] – Great. – We’ll let you know then. -太好了 -到时候通知你
[12:58] – Thank you very much. – You bet. -谢谢你们 -不客气
[12:59] Great. 太好了
[13:27] Yes? 怎么了
[13:28] I’m sorry. Could I just have another minute? 抱歉 我能再耽误你们一会吗
[13:30] Uh, I’ll be real quick. 我很快说完
[13:32] Uh, yeah, sure, Jimmy. 当然 吉米
[13:33] Uh, what’s on your mind? 你有什么想法
[13:36] Look, I know you were 听着 我知道
[13:37] gonna take some time and consider your options 你们要花点时间考虑人选
[13:39] but maybe we can settle this right now. 但能不能现在就决定
[13:42] There’s a thing that we all know called opportunity cost. 我们都知道有个说法叫机会成本
[13:45] The time you spend looking for someone 你们寻找合适人选的时间
[13:47] is time I could be out there working for you. 就是我可以为你们工作的时间
[13:48] And, sure, there are salesmen out there 当然 外面有不少比我
[13:50] with way more experience than me. 经验丰富的推销员
[13:53] But what are the chances one of them’s gonna come 但他们当中有多少人
[13:55] walking through that door in the next week? 能在接下来一星期过来应聘呢
[13:57] And is it worth the wait? 他们又值得等这么久吗
[13:59] Maybe. Maybe. 也许值得 也许
[14:01] But I can tell you this. 但我可以说
[14:04] None of them will have the connection 他们当中没人比我
[14:06] to your machines that I do — none. 更熟悉你们的产品 没人
[14:09] I worked in the mail room. 我过去在收发室工作
[14:10] I know how important the copy machine is. 我知道复印机的重要性
[14:12] Deadlines, last-minute changes, and I was in there. 最后期限 紧急变化 我都在场
[14:15] I was clearing paper jams. 我在清理卡纸
[14:17] I was cleaning ink off gears and rollers 我在清理轮轴上的墨渍
[14:20] trying to figure out where the mystery streaks were coming from. 想要弄清楚纸上出现的竖线是哪来的
[14:24] I was down on my hands and knees 我卑躬屈膝
[14:25] with my tie over my shoulder and ink-stained hands 领带错位 双手沾满墨水
[14:29] and a line of assistants out the door 一排助理等在门外
[14:30] and they’re all worried that they’re gonna lose their job 他们都在担心会丢掉工作
[14:33] if they don’t get their document in the next five minutes. 如果他们不能在五分钟内拿到文件
[14:36] I know — I know better than anyone that the copier — 我了解 我比任何人都了解复印机
[14:40] it’s the beating heart of any business. 是任何商业的核心所在
[14:43] It goes down, it causes delays. 复印机故障 会造成延迟
[14:45] That is lost money. 会造成损失
[14:47] That is frustrated employees. 会导致员工不满
[14:48] That’s a negative work environment. 会影响办公环境
[14:50] That’s a business on life support. 商业活动就会半死不活
[14:52] But you plug one of your new machines into the system 但一旦用上你们全新的机器
[14:57] that is a healthy, strong heartbeat. 就会带来良性且强壮的心跳
[15:00] Ca-chunk, ca-chunk, ca-chunk. 咣当 咣当 咣当
[15:03] That is a healthy business. 这是良性的商业
[15:05] Ca-chunk, ca-chunk, ca-chunk. 咣当 咣当 咣当
[15:06] That is a successful business! 这是成功的商业
[15:09] And that’s what we’re selling. 这才是我们要推销的
[15:13] Um, just…a minute. 等一会儿
[15:26] I don’t need to… 我不需要…
[15:27] I mean, it’s kind of exciting. 还挺让人激动的
[15:29] I mean, it was great, and I think the passion 很棒 而且这位先生
[15:32] that this gentleman has — 所怀有的激情…
[15:34] Can you imagine sending that guy out? 你想象一下派他出去的效果
[15:35] Yeah. Come on. 对 来
[15:37] Jimmy, welcome to the team. 吉米 欢迎加入团队
[15:41] Really? 真的吗
[15:41] – Damn right! – Congrats. -没错 -恭喜
[15:43] We’ll get you set up with Audrey in H.R. 我们让人事部的奥德丽帮你办入职
[15:45] fill out your paperwork 填好文件
[15:46] and hopefully you’ll be all set by the end of the day. 希望今天你就都准备好了
[15:49] So, just like that, huh? 这样就行了吗
[15:51] Yep. Why wait when we could get you rolling? 是的 能让你开工了还等什么
[15:53] You were gonna take some time, though 可你们本来打算花点时间
[15:54] and, uh, consider your options, but, uh… 再考虑一下
[15:57] I just come in and did that little song and dance 结果我进来慷慨陈词一番
[15:59] and I’m in? 就得到了职位
[16:02] Yeah. Right. That’s right. 是啊 就是这样
[16:06] W– Are you out of your mind? 你们疯了吗
[16:10] You don’t know me. 你们根本不认识我
[16:12] I just came in off the street. 我刚从街上走进来的
[16:14] You guys are like a couple of cats. 你们俩就像两只猫
[16:16] I come in and wave a shiny object around 我进来挥舞一个闪闪的东西
[16:18] you’re like, “I want that!” 你们就激动地大喊想要
[16:20] No due diligence? 没有尽职调查
[16:22] No background check? 也没有背景调查
[16:24] No. Just hire the guy that says them fancy words? 都没有 直接雇用一个会说漂亮话的人
[16:27] I could be a serial killer! 我说不定是连环杀手呢
[16:29] I could be a guy who pees in your coffee pot! 我说不定会在你们的咖啡壶里尿尿
[16:31] I could be both! 没准这两种人我都是
[16:34] So, you’re not taking the job? 这么说你不接受这份工作
[16:36] No, I’m not taking the job. 不 我不接受
[16:38] Suckers. 蠢货
[16:41] I feel sorry for you. 我真可怜你们
[17:26] Hello. Um, I’m wondering — 喂 请问一下
[17:28] are you still interviewing for the sales associate position? 你们还在招聘销售助理吗
[17:32] Great. I could be there in, um, 20 minutes. 太好了 我二十分钟内能赶到
[17:38] James McGill. 吉米·麦吉尔
[17:40] Ellen. Okay. Wonderful. 艾伦 好的 太好了
[17:42] Well, thank you, Ellen. Uh, I’ll see you soon. 谢谢你 艾伦 待会见
[18:07] Pop-Pop! Look how high I can go! 爷爷 看我荡得多高
[18:10] Yeah, that’s good. 很厉害
[18:13] You be careful. 小心点
[18:25] Yeah? 喂
[18:27] This is he. 我就是
[18:32] Meet at what time? 几点见面
[18:37] Yeah. I can be there. 行 我能赶到
[18:39] You let her know. 你通知她
[18:42] Yeah. 好
[18:45] All right, baby, time to get you back to your mama. 好了 宝贝 该送你回妈妈那了
[18:48] Five more minutes? 再玩五分钟行吗
[18:50] Oh, honey, come on. 宝贝 别这样
[18:51] Please? 拜托啦
[18:54] Five minutes. 五分钟
[18:56] You’re on the clock. 我在计时
[18:58] Thank you. 谢谢
[19:27] Good afternoon. 午安
[19:28] Yeah. Madrigal Electromotive? 你好 我找牧歌电气
[19:31] Straight down the hall, the Sandia Room on your left. 沿着走廊直走 左手边的会议室就是
[19:33] Thank you. 谢谢你
[19:48] Oh, good. Take a seat. 很好 请坐
[20:14] You didn’t come all this way just for me. 你大老远跑来 不只是为了我
[20:16] I frequently travel to conference with distributors. 我经常出差和经销商开会
[20:19] Albuquerque’s one of many stops. 阿尔布开克只是其中一站
[20:25] Okay. 好吧
[20:28] I’m just looking for an explanation. 我就是想听听你的解释
[20:33] You steal an employee’s badge 你偷了一名员工的证件
[20:36] waltz through my warehouse, interfere with operations 轻而易举进入我的仓库 干扰业务
[20:38] and strong-arm my facility manager. 还威胁我的厂务经理
[20:41] Why? 为什么
[20:43] I’m on your books as a security consultant. 我是你雇的安全顾问
[20:46] If I show my face in your warehouse 我出现在你的仓库
[20:48] it makes for a better cover story. 能让这身份更可信
[20:50] Anyone ever asks if I was there, I was. 如果有人问起我是否在场 我的确在
[20:54] Plus, you had a few things that needed correcting 再说 你有些问题需要改正
[20:56] so consider it a bonus. 就当做是我的额外服务
[20:58] That’s not the point. 这不是重点
[20:59] This is meant to be a paper transaction. 这本应只是纸上交易
[21:02] You sit at home, and we pay you…your own money. 你坐在家里 我们付你…你自己的钱
[21:07] Doing what you did the way you did it 你用你的方式办事
[21:09] raises the threat of exposure. 会增加暴露的风险
[21:12] The way I see it, it lowers the threat. 我觉得是降低了风险
[21:15] Like I said, now there’s a face to the name 正如我所说的 现在我的脸
[21:17] that cashes the check. 和拿工资的名字对上号了
[21:22] So…what’s your plan then? 那你的计划是什么
[21:28] Madrigal has eight terminals in the southwest. 牧歌在西南有八个站点
[21:31] One down, seven to go. 我去过一个了 还剩七个
[21:36] And if I asked you to reconsider… 如果我希望你重新考虑
[21:40] I’d ask you to do the same. 那我也希望你重新考虑
[22:01] At the moment, you have Gus Fring’s respect. 现在 古斯·弗林对你还算尊重
[22:05] I’d want to keep that if I were you. 如果是我 我会好好珍惜这份尊重
[22:42] Hello. Hi. 你好
[22:44] Sorry to interrupt. 抱歉打扰
[22:45] Dr. Diseth, this is Dr. Maureen Bruckner 迪赛斯医生 这位是莫林·布莱克纳医生
[22:48] just arrived this morning. 今早刚到医院
[22:50] Nice to meet you. Hello. 很高兴见到你 你好
[22:51] Dr. Bruckner. 布莱克纳医生
[22:52] Dr. Bruckner is visiting from Johns Hopkins 布莱克纳医生是约翰·霍普金斯来的访问学者
[22:55] and we’re asking her to take the lead 我们邀请她作为住院部
[22:57] with some of the more severe cases in the ward 几个重病患者的主治医师
[22:59] including Mr. Salamanca. 包括塞拉曼加先生
[23:01] – Johns Hopkins? – Yes. -约翰·霍普金斯 -是的
[23:03] A generous grant came through 拨款终于到位了
[23:05] which allowed Dr. Bruckner to lend us her expertise. 让我们能请来布莱克纳医生指导工作
[23:07] Only temporarily. 只是暂时的
[23:09] I’m not here to step on any toes. 我不会妨碍到各位的
[23:14] Okay, I — Well, our staff can help with the database 好的 你要调用病人档案时
[23:17] whenever you’re ready to pull records 这里的员工会随时帮您处理的
[23:18] but I’m available anytime if you have any questions. 如果你有任何疑问我也随时乐意帮忙
[23:22] Thank you. 谢谢你
[23:23] Again, I-I don’t want to step on toes. 再澄清一下 我不想妨碍你
[23:25] We can co-manage care, if you like. We — 我们可以一起照看这位病人 如果你愿意的话
[23:27] No. No. Uh, he’s all yours. 不 不 他都交给你了
[23:30] Thank you. 谢谢
[23:31] Good luck. 祝你好运
[23:35] Okay, um, well, I will let you get to it then. 好吧 那病人就交给你了
[23:39] Let us know if there’s anything you need, anything at all. 有任何需要都请告诉我们
[23:42] Absolutely. 好的
[23:44] Thank you. 谢谢你
[23:45] Are you the family? 你们是家属吗
[23:49] Are you the family? 你们是家属吗
[23:55] Yes. 是的
[23:56] Sons. 是儿子吗
[23:58] He’s our uncle. 他是我们的叔叔
[24:00] I want to let you know… 希望你们知道
[24:02] …that your uncle has been getting excellent care here at Lovelace. 你们的叔叔在拉芙蕾丝医院已得到最好的照顾
[24:06] But we’re going to try something a little different. 但我们要试试新的治疗方法
[24:08] Look 听着
[24:09] when parts of the brain are damaged by a stroke… 由于中风而引起脑损伤时
[24:12] …those parts, they cannot be repaired. 损伤的部位是不可修复的
[24:15] Our job is to stimulate your uncle’s brain… 我们的任务就是刺激你们叔叔的大脑
[24:19] …and teach it to rewire itself. 让大脑进行自我修复
[24:22] We are going to start here with the legs. 我们准备从双腿开始
[24:28] When did they get here? 他们什么时候来的
[24:33] Don’t worry. We’re still running things. 别担心 情况还在我们掌控之中
[24:41] Hello. 你们好
[24:42] Are you family as well? 你们也是家属吗
[24:44] Friends of the family. 他们家的朋友
[24:45] Okay. 好的
[24:47] As I was saying… 像我刚才所说的
[24:49] …I’ll return later with an occupational therapist… 我稍后会带一名职业理疗师来
[24:52] to begin some electrical stimulus. 开始对病患进行电流刺激
[24:54] In the meantime 这个时候
[24:55] I’d ask that you speak to Hector. 我希望你们跟赫克托讲话
[24:58] Chances are, on some level 有可能
[25:01] he can hear you. 他能听见你们
[25:02] The more you speak, the more his brain will work to respond… 你们说得越多 大脑做出回应的几率就越大
[25:07] …and find pathways to connect. 神经重新连接的机会也越大
[25:10] Okay? 好吗
[25:12] Good. 很好
[25:12] We’ll do everything we can to help your uncle. 我们会尽力帮助你们的叔叔
[25:15] Nice to meet you all. 很高兴认识你们
[25:30] Speak. 说话
[25:55] Don Hector… 赫克托
[25:58] Everything is good out on the street. 街上情况都很好
[26:05] All our men are keeping busy. 我们的人都在忙
[26:10] Real busy. 忙得不得了
[26:13] That’s right, Don Hector. 没错 赫克托
[26:15] We’re staying on top of the count. 现在我们的规模是最大的
[26:18] It’s all looking good. 一切都很好
[26:24] We had a problem with that shit gang over on Lomas, but… 我们跟洛马斯那边的小帮派起了点冲突
[26:28] …we showed some muscle. 不过我们已经教训了他们
[26:31] Took care of it. 把事情都料理好了
[26:33] No one wants to mess with the Salamancas. 没人想惹塞拉曼加的
[26:37] No one. 没有人敢
[27:03] You look good, Don Hector. 您看起来不错 赫克托先生
[27:06] Real good. 真的很好
[27:08] The doctors, they’re gonna fix you up. 那些医生会把你治好的
[27:18] Yes. 没错
[27:21] You’re gonna get past this… 你一定能挺过这关的
[27:25] and get stronger 然后变得更强
[28:00] Yes? 喂
[28:01] It’s me. Can we meet? 是我 我们能见一面吗
[28:03] – Now is not a good time. – I’m in town. -现在不行 -我就在城里
[28:05] I can easily meet wherever’s convenient. 你想在哪里见面都可以
[28:08] Assume this is a secure line. 电话没有被监听 说吧
[28:12] I spoke with your… security contractor. 我跟你的安全服务承包商谈过了
[28:15] I explained the situation again 我又解释了一遍情况
[28:18] but he’s going to keep doing what he’s doing. 但他还是一意孤行
[28:21] I understand. 我明白
[28:23] But…what he’s doing makes no sense. 但是 他根本就是在胡闹
[28:27] Do his reasons matter? 理由很重要吗
[28:28] They do if he’s unreliable. 如果这个人不可靠 那理由当然重要
[28:30] He is reliable. 他很可靠
[28:32] So I’m just supposed to let him 所以我应该继续让他
[28:34] keep stealing my employees’ badges? 偷我员工的证件了
[28:36] I don’t know where he’s gonna turn up next 我不知道他下次会在哪里出现
[28:38] what disruption he’s going to cause 又会引起什么样的混乱
[28:39] what mess I’m gonna have to clean up. 还有我要去收拾什么样的烂摊子
[28:42] This isn’t something I want to spend my time worrying about. 我不想在这些事上费心了
[28:44] Then I suggest you give the man a badge. 那我建议你直接给他一个证件
[28:53] Varga and Salamanca’s man — Colón — 瓦尔加和塞拉曼加的人 科隆
[28:55] they came by in the afternoon. 他们下午来过了
[28:57] Nephews were in his room all day. 侄子们一整天都在他的病房里
[28:58] Bruckner saw him three times 布莱克纳看了他三次
[29:00] couple of specialists with her. 她身边有几个专家
[29:01] They took him for a brain scan. 他们带他做了一个脑部扫描
[29:04] And? 然后呢
[29:07] That’s everything. No change. 就这些了 没别的了
[29:51] You want me back at the hospital? 你想让我回医院吗
[29:58] No. 不用了
[30:02] Call Victor. 打给维克多
[30:04] Have him meet us. 让他来见我们
[31:06] Just a few more. 只剩最后一些文件了
[31:08] I know Chuck was thorough 我知道查克做事很周密
[31:10] but even I didn’t think 但连我都没想到
[31:11] there was gonna be this much paperwork. 会有这么多的文件要处理
[31:13] Having worked with him as long as I did 我跟他一起工作了这么长时间
[31:16] I was actually pleasantly surprised by his restraint. 看到他这么克制 我挺惊讶也挺高兴的
[31:20] This is the agreement 这一份是
[31:21] – for the transfer of property, as discussed. – Mm-hmm. -事先讨论过的财产移交协议 -没错
[31:23] If you can initial here… 请在这里签名
[31:26] and right down here. 还有这里
[31:29] Am I late? 我迟到了吗
[31:30] Kim. No. Right on time. 没有 金 你来得正好
[31:33] We were just finishing up Rebecca’s side of things. 丽贝卡这边的事情快结束了
[31:36] Hi, Rebecca. 你好 丽贝卡
[31:37] It’s nice to see you again. 很高兴再次见到你
[31:40] I’m sorry we didn’t get a chance to talk more at the service. 抱歉在葬礼上我们没机会多聊聊
[31:43] Oh, well, I don’t think anyone felt much like talking. 没事 当时大家都没有心情闲聊
[31:47] Jimmy’s not coming. 所以吉米不来了
[31:48] I’m here on his behalf. 我代他来这里
[31:50] And that should do it. 那这样就差不多了
[31:52] I apologize for bringing us together so soon 很抱歉这么快就把大家叫过来
[31:54] after Chuck’s service. 毕竟查克的葬礼才没过多久
[31:56] Um, it’s really my fault. 其实应该怪我
[31:58] Howard’s being polite. 霍华德是客气才这么说的
[32:00] Thank you, Julie. 谢谢你 朱莉
[32:03] In any event we thought since Rebecca was still in town 不管怎样 既然丽贝卡刚好在城里
[32:07] better to talk through the estate in person. 那最好当面谈一下遗产问题
[32:10] Sure. 当然
[32:11] Chuck left the house to Rebecca 查克把房子留给了丽贝卡
[32:13] and, as executor, I’ll be liquidating the property. 并且作为遗嘱执行人 我会清算财产
[32:16] Uh, Howard suggested — and of course I agree — 霍华德建议 当然我也同意了
[32:18] that it would be the right thing 我们应该
[32:20] for Jimmy to go through whatever survived 让吉米看一看保存下来的东西
[32:22] and take whatever he wants — 然后把他想要的拿走
[32:24] I mean, anything with sentimental value. 如果他对某些东西有感情的话
[32:26] We can set up a time. 我们可以约个时间
[32:27] The estate can provide a truck and storage 还可以提供卡车和仓库
[32:29] for anything he chooses to keep. 来保留他选择留下的东西
[32:31] That’s okay. 没问题
[32:32] Jimmy doesn’t want any of it. 吉米一点东西也不想要
[32:34] You sure? 你确定
[32:35] I-I think the garage is pretty intact 车库应该是完好无损的
[32:38] uh, except for some water damage. 除了有些水管的损坏
[32:38] He doesn’t want it. Thank you. 他不想要 谢谢
[32:44] Okay. I understand. 好的 我理解
[32:47] Well, then, as far as Jimmy’s concerned 那么 吉米的话
[32:51] all that’s left is for him to sign this agreement letter. 剩下的就是让他在协议上签字
[32:54] Once that’s done, we can disperse 签完协议后 我们就可以给他
[32:56] his share of the estate. 他的遗产份额了
[32:59] Let me guess. $4,000? 我猜猜 四千块
[33:03] $5,000. 五千块
[33:06] It’s what you give when you want to cut someone out of a will 你这是想把他从遗嘱中排除出去
[33:09] but not have it contested 又不想招来抗议
[33:10] just enough money to show the recipient wasn’t forgotten. 正好足够的钱来表示收款人没有被忘记
[33:14] Chuck also left a substantial endowment 查克也为一个有为青年奖学金
[33:16] for a scholarship for deserving youth. 捐赠了一笔巨款
[33:19] I was hoping Jimmy would agree to serve on the board. 我希望吉米能够同意在董事会任职
[33:24] I’ll let him know. 我会让他知道的
[33:26] What else? 还有什么事吗
[33:28] Well…Chuck left Jimmy a personal letter. 查克给吉米留下了一封私人信件
[33:34] His eyes only. 只能他看
[33:45] Howard, thank you for everything that you’ve done. 霍华德 谢谢你所做的一切
[33:48] I know it’s been difficult. 我知道这很困难
[33:50] It’s hard on all of us. 这对我们所有人都很难
[33:53] Well, I don’t want to keep you. 我不想耽误你们
[33:55] Let me walk you out. 让我送你们出去
[33:56] Actually, Howard, we have a few more things to discuss. 事实上 霍华德 我们还有事要讨论
[34:01] Uh, Kim, please give Jimmy my best. 金 请代我向吉米问好
[34:06] I will. 我会的
[34:08] It was very nice seeing you, Rebecca. 见到你真好 丽贝卡
[34:10] You too. 我也是
[34:14] Safe travels. 注意安全
[34:21] Kim. 金
[34:22] I just, uh… 我只是
[34:26] I just…had to know. 我必须知道
[34:32] What were you thinking? 你在想什么
[34:34] About? 关于什么
[34:36] What were you thinking when you came to Jimmy 你在他哥哥葬礼那天去见吉米
[34:38] on the day of his brother’s funeral 然后和他说的那些胡话
[34:39] and laid that shit on him? 你到底在想什么
[34:42] That Chuck killed himself? 说查克自杀了
[34:45] What’s wrong with you? 你怎么了
[34:48] I-I thought… 我想
[34:53] I thought I owed it to Jimmy to tell him. 我欠吉米一个真相
[34:56] Owed it to him? 欠他一个真相
[34:58] Did you owe it to Rebecca? 你欠丽贝卡吗
[35:01] You tell her your theory? 你会告诉她你的推测吗
[35:03] That Chuck intentionally set himself on fire? 查克故意放火自杀了
[35:10] I guess not. 我想并不是
[35:11] I guess you just saved that one for Jimmy. 你就只把那套理论说给吉米听了
[35:14] Kim, I didn’t do it to hurt Jimmy. 金 我这么做不是为了伤害吉米
[35:16] No. You did it to make yourself feel better. 不 你这么做是为了让自己好过
[35:18] That – that’s not what I was trying to do. 那 那不是我本意
[35:19] To make yourself feel better by unloading your guilt. 卸下心中的罪过 让自己好过
[35:23] Who cares what it does to Jimmy, right 谁在乎这对吉米意味着什么 对吗
[35:24] as long as Howard Hamlin is okay? 只要霍华德·哈姆林还好
[35:26] Kim, I-I don’t think that’s fair. 金 你这么说不公平
[35:28] Fair?! 公平
[35:29] Let’s talk about fair. 那我们就来谈谈公平
[35:31] Hey, let’s let Jimmy dig around the fire-damaged wreck 让吉米在他哥哥尖叫着死去的火灾残骸里
[35:36] where his brother died screaming! 翻翻找找
[35:38] And then let’s let him pick up a keepsake or two. 最后让他捡一两个纪念品
[35:40] That is so, so fair! 那真是太 太公平了
[35:43] And did I hear you right? 我没听错吧
[35:44] You want him to serve on the board of a scholarship committee? 你想让他在一个奖学金的董事会任职
[35:48] A scholarship that Chuck never 一个查克说什么
[35:49] in a million years would have given to Jimmy. 也不会给吉米的奖学金
[35:52] Never! 绝对不会
[35:53] It is just — I mean — 这简直太
[35:54] Oh, what’s this, too, huh, Howard? 这又是什么 霍华德
[35:56] What’s in this? 这里面写的啥破玩意儿
[35:57] One last, “Screw you, little brother,” from beyond the grave? 人都死了还得留一句”去你的 弟弟”
[36:00] Am I really supposed to do this to him?! 我怎么可能给他这东西
[36:03] All right, Kim. 好了 金
[36:06] What can I do to make it better? 有什么补救措施吗
[36:11] Nothing. 什么都不能
[36:14] There is nothing you can do. 你无能为力
[36:17] Just stay away. 离我们远点就行
[36:45] I hope you’re hungry. I bought way too much food. 希望你饿了 我买了好多吃的
[36:48] Uh, yeah, I can always eat. 当然了 我来者不拒
[36:50] Counter or couch? 吧台还是沙发
[36:52] Uh, couch is good. 沙发吧
[36:54] Couch it is. 那就去沙发吃
[36:55] If I remember correctly, in, uh, five minutes 如果我没记错的话 五分钟之后
[36:58] one of the classic-movie channels is showing 有个经典电影频道就要播
[37:01] uh, “White Heat” without interruption. 《歼匪喋血战》了 不插播广告
[37:03] The other is showing “Jaws 3” with commercials 另一个则会播《大白鲨3》 但有广告
[37:06] so a real Sophie’s choice. 这真让人难以抉择
[37:09] It is “Jaws 3-D,” to be exact. 确切地说 是《大白鲨3-D》
[37:14] But Cagney wins this one. 还是看《歼匪喋血战》吧
[37:16] All right. Hey, I got us, uh, Thai iced teas 好吧 我买了泰式冰茶
[37:19] unless you want me to pour you something a little less non-alcoholic. 你想来点酒也行
[37:23] No. I’m good with that. 不用 冰茶就好
[37:25] So, how was the job search? 工作找得怎么样了
[37:28] Pretty good. I, uh, got a couple leads. 还不错 找到好几个工作机会
[37:32] Actually, I got an offer. 实际上 已经有一家要我了
[37:34] – Really? – Yeah. -真的吗 -是的
[37:36] But, uh, it didn’t feel quite right. 但是 感觉不太对
[37:40] It was, uh — It just wasn’t a perfect fit. 感觉 不太适合我
[37:44] But I think I might get a call back 但也许会有一两家别的公司
[37:46] on one or two of the others. 给我回电话的
[37:49] Wow. This was a pretty good first day. 真是开门红啊
[37:52] You know, somebody’s gonna be lucky to get you. 谁能请到你 是谁的荣幸
[37:57] And how was your day? 你今天怎么样
[37:59] I just mostly stayed here. 基本都待在这里了
[38:02] Trying to get organized. 整理资料
[38:03] No pressure from Paige and Kevin 虽然佩奇和凯文并没有给我压力
[38:05] but I got to get back on the horse, right? 但我也得赶快复工 对吧
[38:08] You are right. 没错
[38:10] And, uh, the movie’s about to start. 电影快开始了
[38:13] So, where is the remote? 遥控器呢
[39:42] “巴伐利亚男孩” 赫梅尔陶俑 价格 8740.75美元
[40:07] I’m not available at the moment. 现在忙
[40:09] Leave a message. 请留言
[40:10] Hey. It’s me. 是我
[40:12] Listen, I got something for you. 是这样 我有事找你
[40:14] It’s a job. 是工作
[40:15] I think you’re really gonna like this, so call me. 我觉得你一定会喜欢的 给我回电话
[40:47] We’re taking six tonight. 我们今晚拿六个
[40:50] What? 什么
[40:52] Six keys. It’s what the boss would want. 六块 老板会高兴的
[40:55] You gonna back me up or what? 你跟我一起还是怎样
[40:59] Yeah. 当然
[41:22] Where’s the rest? 其他的呢
[41:27] I only see five. 我只看到五个
[41:30] That was a one-time-only. 那次特殊
[41:33] Not the way we see it. 我们认为不是这样
[41:34] That’s the way it is. 就是这样
[41:39] Salamancas get six. 塞拉曼加要六个
[41:42] We’re not leaving without six. 拿不到六个我们不走
[41:47] Your boss isn’t giving orders. 你老板下不了命令
[41:50] He can barely even open his eyes. 他连眼睛都睁不开
[41:52] I’m giving the orders. 是我的命令
[41:56] Take the five or leave with nothing. 要么拿五个 要么什么都别拿
[42:09] Do you want to go? 你还想离开这里吗
[42:14] You heard him. 照他说的
[42:17] Six. 六个
[42:19] Put it away. 把枪放下
[42:23] You really want to do this? 你真想这么做吗
[42:59] Yeah. That’s what I thought. 乖 这才像话
[43:34] That’s how you do it. 干得好
[43:35] We had them pissing their pants. 我们把他们吓尿裤子了
[44:13] I know what you’ve done. 我知道你做了什么
[44:18] The Salamancas — they do not. 塞拉曼加的人 他们还不知道
[44:23] Do you understand what I’m saying? 你明白我在说什么吗
[44:34] Look at me. 看着我
[44:39] From now on 从现在起
[44:42] you are mine. 你属于我
绝命律师

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝命律师(Better Call Saul)第3季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝命律师(Better Call Saul)第4季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme