时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | *We three* | *我们仨* |
[00:09] | *We’re all alone* | *都孑然一身* |
[00:13] | *Living in a memory* | *活在记忆里* |
[00:18] | *My echo, my shadow, and me* | *我的回声 我的影子 和我* |
[00:30] | *We three* | *我们仨* |
[00:33] | *We’re not a crowd* | *不是一伙* |
[00:36] | *We’re not even company* | *甚至不彼此为伴* |
[00:42] | *My echo, my shadow, and me* | *我的回声 我的影子 和我* |
[00:51] | Gene. | 吉恩 |
[00:53] | Gene? | 吉恩 |
[00:54] | *What good is the moonlight?* | *这月光有什么值得留恋* |
[00:54] | Let’s get him on some oxygen. | 给他输点氧气 |
[00:57] | *The silvery moonlight* | *银白的月光* |
[01:00] | *That shines above?* | *闪耀天际* |
[01:06] | *I walk with my shadow* | *我与影子游荡* |
[01:09] | *I talk with my echo* | *我与回声交谈* |
[01:12] | *But where is the one I love?* | *但我的佳人 她在何处* |
[01:17] | *We three* | *我们仨* |
[01:21] | *We’ll wait for you* | *我们会一直等你* |
[01:24] | *Even ’til eternity* | *甚至直到永恒* |
[01:30] | *My echo* | *我的回声* |
[01:33] | *My shadow and me* | *我的影子 和我* |
[01:44] | *We three, we’re all alone.* | *我们仨 都孑然一身* |
[01:50] | *Seem like we’re living in a memory.* | *似乎活在记忆里* |
[01:50] | Flat as you can. | 尽量伸直 |
[01:52] | Take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[01:54] | *That’s my echo…* | *那是我的回声* |
[01:58] | *…my shadow, and me.* | *我的影子 和我* |
[02:07] | *We three, we ain’t no crowd.* | *我们仨 不是一伙* |
[02:12] | *Fact is, we ain’t even company.* | *事实上 我们都不彼此为伴* |
[02:18] | *That’s my echo, my shadow, and me.* | *那是我的回声 我的影子 和我* |
[02:28] | *We three* | *我们仨* |
[02:29] | Mr. Takavic, how you feeling? | 塔卡维奇先生 感觉怎么样 |
[02:32] | …Good. Yes. | 还不错 |
[02:34] | Well, it’s good news. You were right. | 好消息 你并无大碍 |
[02:36] | It’s not a heart attack. | 不是心脏病发作 |
[02:37] | In fact, everything I can see here looks good. | 事实上 每项数据看着都不错 |
[02:40] | Your blood pressure’s a little high | 你的血压有点高 |
[02:42] | but that’s understandable under the circumstances. | 但在那种情况下 是可以理解的 |
[02:43] | *My shadow* | *我的影子* |
[02:44] | Headline here is — false alarm. | 只不过虚惊一场 |
[02:46] | *And me* | *和我* |
[02:57] | Mr. Takavic? | 塔卡维奇先生 |
[02:59] | Mr. Takavic, sir? | 塔卡维奇先生 |
[03:01] | I’m so sorry. Would you mind? | 很抱歉 能耽误一会儿吗 |
[03:02] | I have a taxi coming. | 我叫了出租车 |
[03:04] | It’ll just take a moment. | 一会儿就好 |
[03:10] | Can I have another look at your driver’s license? | 我能再看一眼你的驾照吗 |
[03:37] | For some reason | 不知道怎么回事 |
[03:38] | this computer keeps kicking this back. | 电脑一直报错 |
[03:44] | And this is your current address? | 这是你现在的住址吗 |
[03:49] | Can I have your – Social Security Number again? | 能再说一遍你的社保号吗 |
[03:56] | 531 531 — | |
[03:58] | 531 531. | |
[04:00] | That’s the Pacific Northwest, right? | 是太平洋西北地区 对吧 |
[04:04] | Y-Yeah. | 对 |
[04:05] | I got a cousin who moved to Tacoma. | 我有个表姐搬到了塔科马 |
[04:08] | It’s supposed to be beautiful up there. | 那里应该很美的 |
[04:11] | Yeah. It’s, um… | 是啊 确实 |
[04:14] | – beautiful. – Oh, I’m sorry. | -很美 -不好意思 |
[04:17] | You got a taxi. | 我忘了有车在等你 |
[04:18] | Go ahead. 531. | 请继续 531 |
[04:22] | 008 008… | |
[04:25] | 7 …7… | |
[04:27] | 1 …1… | |
[04:30] | 4 …4. | |
[04:33] | Okay. That’s 531008714? | 好的 531008714对吗 |
[04:42] | That’s really… | 真是 |
[04:45] | odd. | 很奇怪 |
[04:48] | I’ve never seen this before. | 我从没见过这样的 |
[04:53] | Oh, wait. | 等等 |
[04:57] | Oh, my God. | 哦我的天 |
[05:01] | I typed the letter “O” instead of a zero. | 我把数字零打成字母”O”了 |
[05:05] | I can’t believe how stupid. | 我犯傻了 |
[05:09] | I think it’s — Yeah, it’s going through now. | 现在应该 现在可以了 |
[05:12] | So it’s okay? | 没问题了 |
[05:17] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[05:20] | So, I can… | 那我是不是可以 |
[05:21] | Have a good night. | 祝你夜晚愉快 |
[05:22] | I’m sorry for keeping you. | 很抱歉耽误了你 |
[05:28] | Oh, hold on! | 等一下 |
[05:32] | Don’t forget this. | 别忘了这个 |
[05:41] | Stay warm. | 注意保暖 |
[05:42] | You too. | 你也是 |
[05:46] | Cottonwood Mall, please. | 请到棉白杨商场 |
[06:53] | It’s — it’s a green light. | 是绿灯 |
[07:05] | Uh, you know what? I’ll just get out here. | 就让我在这下吧 |
[07:13] | Excuse me. This is good. | 不好意思 别往前开了 |
[07:14] | I’ll get out here. | 我就在这里下 |
[07:27] | Great. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[11:51] | I’ll trade ya. | 让我来 |
[12:04] | Let it go. | 别管它 |
[12:05] | If it’s important, they’ll leave a message. | 如果很重要 对方会留言的 |
[12:10] | You’ve reached Kim Wexler. Please leave a message. | 这里是金·韦克斯勒 请留言 |
[12:14] | Uh, Kim, it’s Howard. | 金 我是霍华德 |
[12:17] | I’m trying to reach Jimmy. | 我联系不上吉米 |
[12:19] | If you would please let him know. | 你能不能转告他 |
[12:22] | I really need to talk to him. | 我有事一定要和他说 |
[12:25] | It’s Chuck. | 是查克的事 |
[13:11] | Jimmy, don’t. | 吉米 别 |
[13:54] | Excuse me, would you? | 失陪一下 |
[13:55] | Yes. | 好的 |
[14:11] | So? | 怎么 |
[14:17] | He says it started in the living room. | 他说是卧室起火的 |
[14:20] | Somehow one of the lanterns was knocked over. | 一盏提灯不知怎么翻倒了 |
[14:23] | And then… | 然后 |
[14:26] | the inspector says it was over fast — | 巡警说他去的很快 |
[14:28] | smoke inhalation. | 烟雾窒息 |
[14:29] | So he didn’t suffer. | 所以他没有很痛苦 |
[14:32] | Yeah. They’re gonna say that. | 他们当然那样说了 |
[14:38] | Did you see the backyard? | 你看到后院了吗 |
[14:45] | His microwave, his stereo | 他的微波炉 立体声音响 |
[14:48] | his, uh, the lights | 他的 灯 |
[14:53] | dishwasher | 洗碗机 |
[14:54] | all — all the kitchen stuff. | 那么多厨房电器 |
[14:57] | Everything electric is back there. | 所有用电的都在后面 |
[15:00] | The firemen didn’t do that. | 不是消防员干的 |
[15:04] | He did that. | 是他自己干的 |
[15:13] | I saw him five days ago. | 我五天前见到他 |
[15:16] | He was listening to jazz. | 他在听爵士乐 |
[15:19] | All the lights worked. | 所有灯都开着 |
[15:25] | He was himself. | 他好正常 |
[15:26] | Something must have happened. | 肯定发生了什么 |
[15:32] | Something made him relapse. | 有什么东西让他复发了 |
[15:44] | I think we should go home, Jimmy. | 我觉得我们应该回家 吉米 |
[15:48] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[15:52] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[15:54] | Let’s just go home. | 我们先回家吧 |
[16:51] | – Hey, Carl. – Hey, Mike. | -嗨 卡尔 -嗨 麦克 |
[16:55] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[16:56] | So, this is it, huh? | 就这样了吗 |
[16:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:59] | Looks that way. | 就这样了 |
[17:02] | You take it easy. | 你好好干 |
[17:06] | So, uh, the boss said he’s gonna want the windbreaker. | 老板说他要收回防风服 |
[17:13] | Of course he does. | 当然了 |
[17:23] | Take care, Mike. | 保重 麦克 |
[17:50] | – Pop-pop! – Yeah? | -爷爷 -怎么了 |
[17:53] | Make it go. | 松开水管 |
[17:54] | What’s wrong with it? | 水管怎么了吗 |
[17:56] | You’re standing on it. | 你站在上面了 |
[17:58] | I don’t think so. | 没有吧 |
[18:00] | Look down. | 往下看 |
[18:01] | You’re standing on it! | 你踩着呢 |
[18:04] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[18:12] | You two having fun? | 你们俩玩得开心吗 |
[18:14] | Five more minutes. | 再玩五分钟 |
[18:15] | – Please! – Five more minutes, but that’s it. | -拜托了 -就五分钟 说好了 |
[18:18] | – Hey, baby. – Thank you. | -亲爱的 -谢谢你 |
[18:22] | Is that the soaker hose you two made? | 这就是你们俩弄的浸种软管吗 |
[18:25] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[18:26] | I can pick her up the rest of the week if you want. | 你愿意的话 这周我都能去接她 |
[18:30] | Are you sure? What about your new job? | 那你的新工作怎么办 |
[18:31] | Oh, I make my own hours. | 我自己定工作时间 |
[18:34] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[18:38] | Must be nice. | 那一定很不错 |
[18:41] | – Well, since you’re offering. – Well, good. | -既然你都提议了 -那好 |
[18:44] | Thanks, Mike. | 谢谢 麦克 |
[19:07] | 寄件 牧歌电气 收件 麦克尔·厄门绍特 | |
[19:27] | 扣除合计 8524.49 实付工资 10120.51 | |
[20:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:30] | Las Cruces for Madrigal Intermodal. | 拉斯克鲁塞斯的牧歌联运 |
[20:35] | M-a-d-r-i-g-a-l. | 放牧的牧 唱歌的歌 |
[20:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:46] | Uh-huh. Yeah. | 对 |
[20:47] | And would you have an address for that? | 请问你有那里的地址吗 |
[21:05] | Jimmy? | 吉米 |
[21:10] | It’s Howard. | 是霍华德 |
[21:12] | I think you should talk to him. | 你还是接一下吧 |
[21:18] | – Howard. – Jimmy. | -霍华德 -吉米 |
[21:20] | I’m so sorry to bother you with this. | 很抱歉打扰你 |
[21:22] | The thing is, we wanted | 是这样的 我们想 |
[21:24] | to get Chuck’s obituary into the paper before the service | 在查克的葬礼前先在报纸上登讣告 |
[21:27] | but I’d really like to run it by you | 但我很希望先跟你过一遍 |
[21:29] | if that’s okay. | 行吗 |
[21:34] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[21:36] | Great. | 太好了 |
[21:39] | Okay. | 好了 |
[21:40] | Charles Lindbergh McGill, a towering figure | 查尔斯·林德伯格·麦吉尔 |
[21:44] | in the Albuquerque legal community | 阿尔布开克法律界的杰出人物 |
[21:45] | who built one of the leading law firms in the southwest | 建立了西南地区数一数二的律师事务所 |
[21:49] | was taken from this world tragically and suddenly last week. | 于上周突然不幸去世 |
[21:53] | Son of Ruth and Willard McGill, Charles was born and raised | 查尔斯是露丝与威拉德·麦吉尔之子 |
[21:56] | in Cicero, Illinois, outside Chicago. | 在伊利诺伊芝加哥城外的西塞罗出生长大 |
[21:58] | Charles graduated valedictorian from Francis Xavier High School | 十四岁时以优秀毕业生身份 |
[22:01] | at the age of 14 | 从弗朗西斯泽维尔高中毕业 |
[22:02] | making him the youngest graduate in the history of that school. | 是该校史上最年轻的毕业生 |
[22:10] | In his undergraduate years at the University of Pennsylvania | 在宾夕法尼亚大学攻读本科期间 |
[22:13] | Charles led the debate team | 查尔斯率领校辩论队 |
[22:15] | to national championship three years running | 连续三年取得全国冠军 |
[22:17] | and won the Larkin Prize. | 并赢得拉金奖 |
[22:19] | He was Editor-in-Chief of the Law Review | 他曾担任《法律评论》总编辑 |
[22:20] | and won the first-year | 并在乔治城大学法学院 |
[22:21] | Moot Court competition at Georgetown Law | 第一年的模拟法庭竞赛中获胜 |
[22:24] | where he went on to graduate magna cum laude. | 之后他以优异成绩毕业 |
[22:27] | After clerking at both the Delaware Court of Chancery | 分别在特拉华州衡平法院 |
[22:29] | and the United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit | 与美国第十巡回上诉法院任职后 |
[22:32] | Charles joined George Hamlin’s solo practice | 查尔斯加入了乔治·哈姆林 |
[22:36] | on Central Avenue in downtown Albuquerque. | 位于阿尔布开克中央大街的个人事务所 |
[22:39] | Over the course of 23 years, the two men built | 在之后23年间 二人共同将 |
[22:41] | what became known as Hamlin Hamlin McGill | 哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所 |
[22:44] | into a nationally recognized firm. | 打造成全国知名的律师事务所 |
[22:48] | Charles made his mark in many areas of the law. | 查尔斯在法律许多领域都取得了成就 |
[22:51] | Early in his career, he excelled in criminal law | 在职业生涯早期 他在刑法表现出色 |
[22:54] | famously arguing and winning the precedent-setting case | 在州诉冈萨雷斯一案中 最终胜诉 |
[22:56] | of State v. Gonzalez. | 使之成为判例 |
[22:57] | No matter the case, Charles was known | 无论任何案件 查尔斯都以 |
[23:00] | for his precise, clear arguments and his profound devotion | 精准清晰的辩论和对法律最高理想的 |
[23:03] | to the highest ideals of the law. | 不懈追求而著名 |
[23:08] | Charles was also active in the community | 查尔斯也是社区活跃分子 |
[23:10] | championing education for the underserved. | 大力支持弱势群体的教育事业 |
[23:12] | He was on the boards of many New Mexico charities | 他是新墨西哥许多慈善机构的董事会成员 |
[23:15] | and a founding member of both | 还参与创立了 |
[23:15] | the Southwest Coalition for Better Schools | 西南更佳学校联盟 |
[23:17] | and the Native People’s Education Counsel. | 和印第安人教育协会 |
[23:19] | Charles is survived by his former wife | 他的前妻 |
[23:22] | concert violinist Rebecca Bois | 小提琴演奏家 丽贝卡·布瓦 |
[23:24] | and younger brother, James McGill | 还有他的弟弟 詹姆斯·麦吉尔 |
[23:27] | who followed in Charles’ footsteps… | 他追随着查尔斯的脚步… |
[23:33] | Then there’s information about the memorial service | 接下来还有关于追悼会的信息 |
[23:35] | the date, the time, and all that. | 日期时间之类的 |
[23:37] | So, uh, that is what I have. | 我要说的就这些 |
[23:43] | Jimmy? | 吉米 |
[23:44] | It’s me, Howard. Sounds good. | 是我 霍华德 听起来不错 |
[23:46] | Oh. Jimmy’s okay with it? | 吉米觉得可以吗 |
[23:49] | He likes it, Howard. | 他觉得不错 霍华德 |
[23:50] | You should go ahead with it. | 你着手去办吧 |
[23:51] | Well, all right. | 那好吧 |
[23:55] | Uh, thank him for me. | 帮我谢谢他 |
[23:56] | Uh, and if you need anything, let me know. | 如果你们有什么需要就告诉我 |
[24:00] | Yeah. I will. See you Sunday. | 好的 周日见 |
[24:03] | Yeah. See you Sunday. | 嗯 周日见 |
[26:04] | EMS 16, be advised we have one adult male… | 16号救护车 有一名成年男性… |
[26:08] | Does he have a history of cardiac issues? | 他有心脏病史吗 |
[26:11] | Yeah. | 有 |
[26:12] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[26:13] | And was he taking any medications? | 他有在服药吗 |
[26:15] | He took these. | 他服用这些药 |
[26:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:18] | We’re headed to Lovelace if you’d like to follow. | 我们要去拉芙蕾丝医院 你们可以跟来 |
[27:00] | Don Juan. | 胡安先生 |
[27:48] | Juan Bolsa wants to see you. | 胡安·博尔萨想见你 |
[27:59] | You drive. | 你开车 |
[29:08] | You I know. | 我认识你 |
[29:15] | You I don’t. | 但我不认识你 |
[29:17] | Tuco’s man. | 屠库的手下 |
[29:21] | He’s okay. | 他没问题 |
[29:23] | Tuco’s man? | 屠库的手下 |
[29:29] | Don Hector had a stroke. We don’t know when he will be back. | 赫克托先生中风了 我们不知道他何时能回来 |
[29:33] | But listen to me… | 但是听好了 |
[29:36] | Salamanca territory… stays Salamanca territory. | 塞拉曼加的地盘还是塞拉曼加的 |
[29:40] | Nothing changes. | 什么都没有变 |
[29:43] | Collections continue as before. The count must be exact. | 该收的账照单全收 数额不得有差 |
[29:49] | Anyone crosses a line …you stop them. | 有谁敢有二心 你们必须出手干预 |
[29:53] | You have a delivery tomorrow night. | 你们明晚有货到 |
[29:56] | You pick up | 你们取货 |
[29:57] | …you package | 打包 |
[29:59] | …you distribute. | 分销 |
[30:01] | All as you’ve done before. | 就跟你们以前一样 |
[30:04] | Do you understand? | 明白了吗 |
[30:10] | You do this right… | 你们乖乖的 |
[30:14] | …things could go very well for you. | 好处绝对少不了 |
[30:19] | Go. | 去吧 |
[30:32] | The old bastard, he’s always been trouble. | 这老混蛋总是给我们惹麻烦 |
[30:37] | But… | 不过 |
[30:37] | he keeps his house in order. | 他管理手下还挺有一套 |
[30:40] | Gustavo. | 古斯塔沃 |
[30:46] | What do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[30:49] | Someone will move against the Salamancas. | 有人会背叛塞拉曼加家族 |
[30:53] | Which brings war. | 这就会招致…战争 |
[30:57] | Which brings chaos. | 就会招致…混乱 |
[31:02] | Which brings… | 就会招致 |
[31:04] | …the D.E.A. | 缉毒局 |
[33:07] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[33:08] | It’s busted again. | 又坏了 |
[33:19] | It’s just the chain. | 只是链条掉了 |
[33:21] | You want me to do it | 你想让我帮你 |
[33:22] | or you want to try it yourself? | 还是自己试一试 |
[33:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:29] | This is the last time, so watch. | 这是我最后一次帮你了 看好了 |
[33:33] | All right. | 好了 |
[33:34] | So, you take this, give it a little play, right? | 你把这个搭在上面 |
[33:37] | Wrap it there. | 卷好了 |
[33:39] | Loop it around the big gear, yeah? | 然后绕到大的齿轮上 看到了吗 |
[33:42] | And then… | 然后 |
[33:45] | – That’s all there is to it. – Okay. | -这样就好了 -好吧 |
[33:51] | And? | 然后呢 |
[33:52] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[33:58] | Make sure Mom knows where you are. | 记得告诉妈妈你去哪里玩了 |
[34:43] | Hi, Denise. | 德妮丝 |
[34:46] | Yeah. It’s Barry. | 我是巴里 |
[34:49] | Listen, could you let Mr. Eglin know | 听着 你能不能告诉艾格林先生 |
[34:51] | I’m gonna be late this morning? | 今天早上我要迟到了 |
[34:53] | I might miss the staff meeting. | 我可能要错过员工会议了 |
[34:57] | No, no. Car trouble. | 不 车坏了 |
[34:58] | It’s probably just a dead battery. | 可能只是电池没电了 |
[35:01] | Yeah, I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[35:04] | It’s practically brand-new. | 几乎是新车 |
[35:07] | Okay. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[35:22] | 牧歌 B·黑德贝格 楼层主管 | |
[35:25] | Line 2. | 2号线 |
[35:26] | Oh, yeah. I do. | 是的 |
[35:41] | You want to pick up 2? | 你要接2号线吗 |
[35:49] | I’ll go ahead – and take the copy for you. | 我去给你复印一份 |
[36:11] | Bruce had the speed. | 李小龙速度快 |
[36:13] | He could kick you before you saw him move. | 你还没看到他动他就能踢到你了 |
[36:14] | You ever watched the Liston fight? | 你看过利斯顿那一场吗 |
[36:16] | All right, we’re talking about what? Boxing? | 好吧 我们在说拳击吗 |
[36:19] | ‘Cause that’s something else. | 那就是另外一码事了 |
[36:19] | No, we’re talking about a street fight. | 不 我们在说街头打斗 |
[36:21] | Street fight? | 街头打斗 |
[36:22] | Great. So, Bruce can kick. | 行 李小龙脚法好 |
[36:24] | No, we’re not talking about a movie fight. | 不 我们说的不是电影里的打斗 |
[36:25] | We’re talking about weight. | 我们说的是重量级 |
[36:27] | We’re talking about reach. | 臂长 |
[36:28] | Boxing is a sport. | 拳击是项运动 |
[36:30] | Martial arts is life and death. | 武术是生与死的较量 |
[36:31] | Look, I don’t care how fast you are. | 我不管你有多快 |
[36:34] | Muhammad Ali hits you, you’re going down. | 拳王阿里打到你了 你就得躺 |
[36:36] | That’s a fact. | 这是事实 |
[36:36] | Oh, if he hits you. | 如果他能打中的话 |
[36:39] | Bruce Lee — he knows the anatomy. | 李小龙 他懂见招拆招 |
[36:42] | He’s got the moves. | 他有招式 |
[36:43] | He’s gonna find an opening. | 他能找到破绽 |
[36:45] | Without power, the — the opening doesn’t mean squat. | 没有力量 找到破绽也伤不了人 |
[36:48] | How much does he weigh? | 他有多重 |
[36:48] | I don’t know. Maybe a buck-30. | 不知道 可能130磅吧[约120斤] |
[36:51] | Ali was the heavyweight champ. | 阿里是重量级的拳王 |
[36:53] | He’s got at least 100 pounds on Lee. | 他至少比李小龙重90斤 |
[36:55] | Bruce feints for Ali’s head, but he goes low | 李小龙佯装要打阿里的头 身子却一低 |
[36:58] | and he sweeps him to the deck. | 一扫腿将他绊倒在地 |
[36:59] | Ali goes down hard. | 阿里就重重地摔在地上了 |
[37:01] | It’s all over. | 比赛结束 |
[37:02] | – Does he have a gun? – I’m sorry? | -他有枪吗 -你说什么 |
[37:05] | Does Bruce Lee have a gun? | 李小龙有枪吗 |
[37:07] | Because if he doesn’t | 因为如果他没枪 |
[37:09] | it’s Ali in three minutes or less. | 阿里三分钟之内就能把他解决了 |
[37:11] | See? That’s what I’m saying. | 听见没 我就是这么想的 |
[37:13] | That’s what I’m s– | 我就是这么 |
[37:15] | Hey, hold on. Wait. Wait. | 等等 等下 |
[37:20] | Did you sign, uh, Tina’s birthday card? | 你在蒂娜的生日卡上签名了吗 |
[37:23] | – No. – Would you mind? | -没有 -介意签下吗 |
[37:26] | Not at all. | 没问题 |
[37:33] | You’re way out of line on this, I’m telling you. | 我跟你说 你的理由太牵强了 |
[37:35] | All I’m saying is, if Lee tried to sweep Ali’s legs | 我只是说 如果李想扫阿里的腿 |
[37:39] | he’ll just sidestep. | 他会侧移躲过 |
[37:40] | Ali was fast for his size, yes | 阿里在他的体型中算快的 没错 |
[37:43] | but if he gets hit with a low kick | 但如果他被扫腿踢中 |
[37:43] | 祝你手可摘星 巴里·黑德贝格 | |
[37:44] | he’s not gonna know what to do. | 就不知道该怎么应对了 |
[37:46] | Oh, I know what he’ll do. He’ll do just fine. | 我知道他会怎么应对 他会纹丝不动 |
[37:48] | You’re nuts. | 不可能 |
[37:50] | – Thanks. – Yep. | -谢了 -没事 |
[37:51] | Look, Bruce was a brawler, okay? | 李小龙会打醉拳 好吗 |
[37:53] | He gets in quick… | 他会打你个措手不及 |
[40:15] | Uh, yeah? | 什么事 |
[40:18] | Ramirez. | 拉米雷斯 |
[40:19] | – Team leader. – Yes, sir. | -组长 -是 先生 |
[40:21] | So, Ramirez, what do you think you’re up to? | 拉米雷斯 你觉得你们在做什么 |
[40:24] | We’re just filling an order. | 我们只是在搬东西 |
[40:26] | Something wrong? | 有什么问题吗 |
[40:27] | May I ask why none of your guys are wearing a lift belt? | 能告诉我为什么你的手下都没有穿护腰 |
[40:31] | Lift belt. | 护腰 |
[40:33] | Oh, we — we don’t usually — | 一般我们都不穿 |
[40:34] | Stop what you’re doing. You go to the equipment room. | 停下手中的活 到设备间去 |
[40:37] | You get lift belts and gloves. | 穿上护腰带上手套 |
[40:39] | You use them. | 要穿的 |
[40:40] | Rules are rules. Got me? | 规矩就是规矩 明白吗 |
[40:43] | Sure. Sure. Okay. | 好 好 好的 |
[40:44] | On the double. | 快一点 |
[40:46] | Hey, hold up! | 停一下 |
[40:48] | Shut it down. | 停下 |
[40:49] | Shut it down! | 停下 |
[41:11] | Uh, excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[41:14] | I think this belongs to you. | 这个应该是你的 |
[41:17] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[41:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢了 |
[41:22] | Where did you find it? | 你在哪找到的 |
[41:23] | I need to talk to your manager. | 我要跟你的经理谈一谈 |
[41:27] | I waltz through security with someone else’s I.D. | 我用别人的名牌轻松地通过了安检 |
[41:30] | Nobody gives me a second look. | 没人多看我一眼 |
[41:32] | When the rightful owner shows up | 当合法持证人出现时 |
[41:34] | there’s no facility-wide badge check. | 也没有全公司清查是谁混进来了 |
[41:37] | I find access doors – left unlocked or propped open | 通道大门不上锁 或者直接敞开 |
[41:40] | passwords written on Post-it notes. | 密码写在便利贴上随处贴 |
[41:43] | Warehouse workers are using pen and paper | 库房工人使用笔和纸 |
[41:45] | instead of – electronic inventory devices | 而不是电子库存设备 |
[41:47] | which leaves you wide open to pilfering. | 为顺手牵羊大开方便之门 |
[41:50] | You got duplicate routing numbers on cargo | 货物上有重复的路径号码 |
[41:52] | surveillance-camera blind spots on the north – and the east side of the floor | 北边和东边的楼层有监控盲区 |
[41:57] | inventory documents – that are going into the trash | 存货账目文件直接扔进垃圾桶 |
[42:00] | instead of being shredded, not to mention | 不进行粉碎处理 更别提 |
[42:02] | loading equipment being driven at unsafe speeds and crews… | 危险驾驶装载设备以及工作人员… |
[42:06] | – Wait. Wait. – disregarding safe — | -等等 等一下 -漠视安全… |
[42:09] | Wait. Hold on. Hold on. | 停 停一下 |
[42:10] | Who are you, exactly? | 你到底是谁来着 |
[42:12] | Ehrmantraut. | 厄门绍特 |
[42:14] | Security consultant. | 安全顾问 |
[42:17] | All due respect | 恕我直言 |
[42:18] | I don’t know anything about a security consultant. | 我并不知道什么安全顾问要来 |
[42:20] | Well, you wouldn’t, would you? | 你这级别怎么可能知道呢 |
[42:23] | Maybe you best call corporate. | 你还是问问高层吧 |
[42:26] | Try Lydia Rodarte-Quayle. | 就莉迪亚·罗达特-奎尔吧 |
[42:48] | Truly sorry, Jimmy. | 真的很遗憾 吉米 |
[42:50] | Thank you, Cliff. Appreciate that. | 谢谢你 克利福德 非常感谢 |
[42:57] | He was a hell of a lawyer. | 他是一名非常棒的律师 |
[42:58] | Yes, he was. | 是啊 |
[43:02] | Jimmy… | 吉米 |
[43:04] | we’re going to miss him so much. | 我们会非常想念他的 |
[43:07] | Thank you, Brenda. | 谢谢你 布兰达 |
[43:12] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 节哀顺变 |
[43:13] | Thanks, Brian. | 谢谢 布莱恩 |
[43:19] | Jimmy, I’m so sorry. | 吉米 我很遗憾 |
[43:20] | Oh. Well, thanks. Appreciate that. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[44:28] | I-I think I owe you the truth about Chuck. | 关于查克 我觉得我欠你一个真相 |
[44:33] | Those lanterns. | 那些灯 |
[44:36] | He was living in that house without electricity | 他在那栋没电的房子里 |
[44:38] | for the better part of two years. | 生活了快两年了 |
[44:40] | He knew how to use those lanterns. | 他知道怎么用提灯 |
[44:43] | He was careful. I saw it. | 他总是很小心 我亲眼所见 |
[44:44] | I know you did, too. | 我知道你也一样 |
[44:45] | There was never a problem. | 从来没出过问题 |
[44:49] | I know – it’s a terrible thing to — | 我知道现在说这些太残忍… |
[44:55] | I don’t think what happened was an accident. | 但我认为这一切的发生并不是意外 |
[45:07] | You probably heard – Chuck was retiring from HHM. | 你大概听说了 查克从律所退休了 |
[45:13] | But that’s not the truth. | 但这并不是真相 |
[45:16] | The truth is – that we had a disagreement… | 事实是 我们产生了分歧 |
[45:21] | and I pushed him out. | 我把他赶走了 |
[45:23] | I made him go. | 是我逼他离开的 |
[45:25] | Chuck was sick for years. | 查克病了好多年了 |
[45:27] | And after the bar hearing — | 听证会之后… |
[45:28] | The bar hearing had nothing to do with it. | 跟听证会没有关系 |
[45:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[45:33] | The fact is, he started getting better after that. | 事实上 听证会之后他反而开始好转了 |
[45:37] | He took more of an interest in the firm. | 他对公司更上心了 |
[45:39] | He came to work. – We could leave the lights on. | 他来上班 我们开着灯 |
[45:42] | He was improving until the thing with the insurance. | 他一直在好转 直到出了保险那件事 |
[45:44] | So, I-it wasn’t the bar hearing. | 所以 并不是听证会的原因 |
[45:48] | The insurance…? | 保险 |
[45:50] | It was a ridiculous thing. | 一件非常荒谬的事 |
[45:55] | I should’ve just let it go. | 我本该算了的 |
[45:56] | I mean, God knows he’s done enough for me. | 他已经为我做得够多了 |
[45:59] | But he kept pushing. | 可他还是没完没了 |
[46:01] | And I, um — I got my back up. | 于是我 我生气了 |
[46:06] | What about the insurance? | 保险是怎么回事 |
[46:08] | It was, uh, our malpractice insurance. | 是我们的职业过失保险 |
[46:11] | They found out about Chuck’s condition | 他们发现了查克的状况 |
[46:12] | raised our rates. | 提高了费率 |
[46:14] | Chuck went ballistic. | 查克很生气 |
[46:16] | He wanted to go to war. | 他想要开战 |
[46:18] | I drew a line. | 我设了底线 |
[46:20] | He wouldn’t back down. | 他不让步 |
[46:22] | So I forced him out. | 所以我逼他离开 |
[46:29] | It never occurred to me that I could hurt him. | 我从没想过我会伤害到他 |
[46:33] | He always seemed so strong. | 他看起来总是那么坚强 |
[46:36] | But he wasn’t. | 但他不是的 |
[46:39] | I think he did what he did because of me. | 他的死都是因为我 |
[46:50] | Well, Howard, I guess that’s your cross to bear. | 霍华德 我想这是你活该 |
[47:13] | Look at her go. | 看她游得多欢 |
[47:16] | So, I’m gonna make some coffee. | 我要煮点咖啡 |
[47:17] | Anybody want some? | 谁要吗 |