Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝命律师(Better Call Saul)第3季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝命律师(Better Call Saul)第3季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:39] Mrs. Landry, you’re looking lovely as ever. 兰德里夫人 一如既往还那么美
[00:41] Jimmy McGill! 吉米·麦吉尔
[00:44] What are you doing here? 你来这干什么
[00:45] Oh, I was in the area, and I thought — 我刚好在附近 我想着
[00:47] I wonder how my favorite former client is doing? 我想知道我最爱的前委托人还好吗
[00:50] And I have cookies. 我带了曲奇
[00:52] Oh, you’re so sweet. 你太好了
[00:53] Come on in! 快进来吧
[00:55] After I made these, I looked down, and I thought, 烤好之后 看着它们 我想
[00:58] “That looks just like your Felix.” “长得太像你家费利克斯了”
[01:02] They do! 是啊
[01:04] You’re so thoughtful. 你太体贴了
[01:06] I was afraid you wouldn’t be here. 我还担心你不在这了呢
[01:07] Thought, with that settlement money, 我以为拿到那笔和解金以后
[01:09] you might’ve moved somewhere swankier. 你可能会搬到更气派的地方
[01:11] – What do you mean? – The settlement. -什么意思 -那个和解案
[01:15] The Sandpiper case? 矶鹞渡一案
[01:16] Now, that’s gotta be wrapped up by now, right? 现在已经解决好了吧
[01:18] Oh, that? 那件事啊
[01:19] That — that — that — that’s still years away. 还得好几年呢
[01:22] You haven’t settled yet? 你们还没和解吗
[01:23] No, I don’t know all the details yet, but Erin — 没有 有些细节我不太清楚 但是艾琳
[01:26] Erin Brill of Davis & Main — do you know her? 戴维斯梅因律所的艾琳·布里尔 你认识吗
[01:30] Lovely girl. 那姑娘很漂亮
[01:31] She reminds me of a young Mary Martin. 她长得像年轻版的玛丽·马丁[美国女星]
[01:34] Oh, yes. I-I have met her. 认识 我见过她
[01:37] It’s a — She’s a wonderful young lady. 她是位优秀的年轻女性
[01:40] Well, she takes care of all of that, 一切都由她包办了
[01:41] and she said there’s still a long way to go. 她说还有很长的路要走
[01:44] But you’ve… received an offer, right? 但你收到提议了吧
[01:47] Something sent to you in writing? 寄给你的纸质文件
[01:50] I mean, something more than just Erin and you chatting? 不止是艾琳和你口头上谈话
[01:58] It’s probably all here in this box. 可能全在这个箱子里了
[02:01] I can’t make heads or tails of it, 我分不清什么是什么
[02:03] but you are welcome to look. 但你可以看一看
[02:06] You sure? 你确定吗
[02:07] Of course. 当然了
[02:08] It’s you. 跟你不见外
[02:11] Well, uh, I gotta say… 我得说
[02:15] I can’t blame you for getting mixed up with all this. 搞不懂这些文件不能怪你
[02:20] I mean, these legal notices — 这些法律声明
[02:22] I mean, no one really understands them. 没人能真正看明白
[02:25] You know, I’ve got a law degree. 我可有法学学位
[02:28] And sometimes I can’t even, uh… 有时候连我都不能
[02:34] I can’t even, uh… 我都不能
[02:42] You haven’t, uh… 你没
[02:44] accepted this? 接受这个吗
[02:46] Erin says we should wait. 艾琳说我们应该等着
[02:49] But… 但是
[02:52] Erin doesn’t really matter, does she? 艾琳其实不重要 对吧
[02:55] I mean, you’re the Class Representative. 你是集体诉讼代表
[02:58] That’s a big deal. 这可了不得
[03:00] That means you and you alone decide. 这意味着只凭你自己就可以做决定
[03:02] You’re — you are the legal stand-in 你是你朋友和邻居的
[03:05] for your friends and neighbors. 法律代表
[03:08] I-I don’t know about all that, Jimmy. 我不知道这些 吉米
[03:10] I-I just leave it all to the professionals. 我把这些都交给专家处理了
[03:13] Yeah, sure, sure. 对 没错
[03:15] Lawyers know best, but… 律师最懂 但是
[03:18] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[03:19] If you won the lottery, 要是你中了彩票
[03:20] I mean, you’d take the lump sum, right? 你会选择一次兑换奖金 对吧
[03:22] I mean, money now is better than money later. 现在拿到钱比之后拿到钱好
[03:26] Bird in the hand! 一鸟在手
[03:26] I suppose. 是吧
[03:28] The more time to enjoy it! 有更多时间享受
[03:32] You really should talk to Erin. 你真应该跟艾琳谈谈
[03:34] She knows all the ins and outs. 她清楚来龙去脉
[03:37] Ins and outs. 来龙去脉
[03:38] Yeah, Erin sure knows those. 艾琳肯定知道
[03:41] I’ll be happy to talk to Erin, uh… 我很愿意跟艾琳谈谈
[03:44] Just — I just can’t help but wonder 不过我忍不住想
[03:46] if she’s taking every aspect into a– 她有没有综合考虑所有
[03:51] Oh, Jimmy. 吉米
[03:52] I completely forgot — 我忘得一干二净
[03:54] I’m on my way to chair yoga. 我要去做椅子瑜伽
[03:57] I’m so sorry. 真抱歉
[03:58] No, it’s okay. 没关系的
[03:59] Um, I probably should be going. 我应该走了
[04:02] I have a lot to do. 我还有很多事
[04:09] – Jimmy! – Jimmy! -吉米 -吉米
[04:10] Jimmy! 吉米
[04:11] Rose, Myrtle, Helen. 萝丝 默特尔 海伦
[04:14] That chair yoga really works, huh? 练椅子瑜伽真有用 是吧
[04:16] You all look 10 years younger. 你们好像都年轻了十岁
[04:19] – You honeydripper. – Hey, hurry up. -你嘴真甜 -快点
[04:21] It starts in five minutes. 五分钟之后就开始了
[04:22] Do you want to come with us? 你想跟我们一起来吗
[04:23] You’re welcome to. We can have guests. 欢迎你 我们可以带客人的
[04:25] I would love to, uh, but I’m not dressed for it. 我倒是很想 但我没穿瑜伽服
[04:28] So I’ll take a rain check. 还是改天吧
[04:31] Certainly. 好啊
[04:32] Thanks for the cookies, Jimmy. 谢谢你的曲奇 吉米
[04:33] – Bye, Jimmy! – Good to see ya. Bye! -再见 吉米 -见到你真高兴 再见
[04:40] That can’t be right. 那绝对不对
[04:42] Can’t be right. 绝对不对
[04:48] 17.4 total. 总共一千七百四十万
[04:51] 33% is the common fund. 33%的共同基金
[04:53] So, on 1/15, 15 into 17… Carry the 2. 平分十五份…
[05:03] One Million, One Hundred and Sixty… 一百一十六…
[05:07] One Million, One Hundred and Sixty Thousand! 一百一十六万
[05:14] Holy shit! 我操
[05:51] – Mr. Ehrmantraut? – Yeah. -厄门绍特先生 -是我
[05:53] Sorry to keep you waiting. 不好意思久等了
[05:54] It’ll be right this way. 这边请
[05:57] Can I get you anything to drink? 给您拿点什么喝的
[05:58] Tea, water, espresso? 茶 水 咖啡
[05:59] No, I’m fine. Thank you. 不用了 谢谢
[06:18] Ms. Rodarte-Quayle? 罗达特-奎尔太太
[06:19] – I have your next — – Yes, thank you. -您的下一位来了 -好 谢谢
[06:21] Mr. Ehrmantraut, Lydia Rodarte-Quayle. 厄门绍特先生 莉迪亚·罗达特-奎尔
[06:23] – Mike. – Thanks, Justin. -麦克 -谢谢 贾斯汀
[06:26] Have a seat, um…Mike. 请坐 麦克
[06:30] HR sent up your start paperwork. 人力资源部给我看了你的资料
[06:32] I-9, W-2. Pretty standard. I9 W2 很标准 可以入职
[06:37] Could I have your driver’s license and Social Security card? 能给我看下你的驾照和社保卡吗
[06:41] Why? 为什么
[06:42] My assistant needs to make a copy. 我的助理要复印一份
[06:45] How does this “Hire” work, exactly? 这次”雇佣”到底怎么回事
[06:47] Walk me through it. 给我讲讲
[06:49] You’ll receive a paycheck from Madrigal 你将收到牧歌电气
[06:51] in the amount of $10,000 per week. 每周发放的一万美元工资
[06:53] I believe at that rate, 照这个速度
[06:54] your “Employment” should be paid out in about 20 weeks. 您的那笔钱大约能在二十周付清
[06:57] Mr. Fring has arranged to cover FICA, Social Security — 弗林先生已经支付了联邦保险 社保
[07:01] the entirety of the tax burden. 以及所有个人税款
[07:03] I assume that’s all right with you? 你应该没意见吧
[07:08] Good. 很好
[07:08] So, to that end, 既然这样
[07:09] I have you down as a “Logistics consultant.” 我将任命你为”物流顾问”
[07:12] What is that? 那是什么
[07:14] It’s a person who consults on logistics. 就是对物流提供咨询的人
[07:17] Does it matter? 这重要吗
[07:20] I’m not long on logistics. 我不擅长物流
[07:23] “Security consultant” would be better. “安保顾问”更好一些
[07:24] I used to be a cop. 我过去是警察
[07:27] That will look better on your “Work history” 这可比你履历上写的
[07:29] than your current employer, SMQ Parking. 现雇主”SMQ停车服务”体面多了
[07:31] So, you take my money, you run it through this joint, 你拿走我的钱 通过这个公司运作
[07:35] and it comes out clean. 然后就是干净的钱了
[07:36] – That it? – Yes. -是吗 -是的
[07:39] Who knows this operation? 谁知道这个流程
[07:41] You — anyone else? 你 还有别人吗
[07:43] – No. – You sure? -没了 -你确定
[07:46] May I ask, what precisely is your concern here? 容我问一句 你到底在担心什么
[07:50] I am concerned about what happens 我担心如果你把我的真名
[07:52] if you put my real name in your books. 记在账本上 会怎么样
[07:56] Your Madrigal is a German company. 你们牧歌电气是个德国公司
[07:58] One thing I know about Germans is they love a good audit. 关于德国我只知道一点 他们喜欢查账
[08:04] I oversee eight freight terminals 我负责监督德州和西南部
[08:05] across Texas and the Southwest. 八个货运站的财务
[08:07] Operating costs range between 每周经手的资金
[08:09] $800,000 and a million dollars per week. 从八十万到一百万不等
[08:13] All due respect, Mike, but your money? 恕我直言 麦克 你的钱
[08:16] It’s a rounding error. 只是个零头
[08:18] If the IRS or anyone else looks, 如果国税局或其他人调查
[08:20] you’re a contractor for a multinational corporation 你只是一名拥有十一万四千名员工的
[08:23] with 114,000 employees worldwide. 跨国公司的雇员
[08:26] You’re like every other person in this building. 你和这栋楼里的其他人一样
[08:29] Like you? 比如你
[08:31] You think I’m not on the books? 你觉得我没在账本上
[08:34] I am. Under my own name. 我在 我自己的名字
[08:37] This the way you handled it before? 你以前这样处理过吗
[08:39] Handled what? 处理什么
[08:40] The money. For Fring’s other guys. 那笔钱 为弗林手下其他人
[08:43] Other guys? 其他人
[08:46] This is the first time I’ve done this… 不管对谁 这都是我第一次
[08:49] for anyone. 这样做
[08:51] I don’t know what you do, but… 我不知道你是干什么的
[08:54] Mr. Fring must think you’re quite good at it. 但弗林先生肯定认为你很厉害
[09:13] 20 weeks? 二十周
[09:14] The sooner you’re off my books, the better. 你越快在账本上消失越好
[09:16] Justin? 贾斯汀
[09:25] Can you make a copy of these, please? 你能帮我复印一份吗
[09:27] Thank you. 谢谢
[09:33] What? 怎么
[09:37] This is a very nice office. 这间办公室很不错
[09:40] Thank you. 谢谢
[09:44] Seem to be risking a lot for a drug dealer. 看来你为一个毒贩冒了很大险
[09:48] “Drug dealer”? “毒贩”
[09:54] If that’s all you think he is… 如果你以为他只是这样
[09:57] then you don’t know Gustavo Fring. 那你真是一点不了解古斯塔沃·弗林
[10:19] Let me understand you… 我来确认下
[10:21] you’re proposing to double our premiums 你们打算把我们律所
[10:23] on every one of our practicing attorneys? 所有执业律师的保险费翻倍
[10:27] We know this is abrupt — 我知道这很唐突
[10:28] new issues have come to light. 新问题出现了
[10:31] “New issues”? “新问题”
[10:33] You mean Mr. McGill’s testimony at the Bar? 你是说麦吉尔先生在律师协会的证词
[10:35] That’s a part of it, yes. 有这个原因
[10:37] After 25 years of paying full premiums, 在全额支付了二十五年保费后
[10:39] I can count on one hand the number of our claims. 我用一只手都能数清我们的索赔记录
[10:41] This is an underwriting decision — 这是一项承保决定
[10:42] that’s all. You shouldn’t take it personally. 仅此而已 你不用往心里去
[10:45] In some special circumstances, 在一些特定环境下
[10:46] we have been known to extend a rider. 我们通常会派出助理
[10:48] What kind of rider? 什么样的助理
[10:49] A senior, management-level partner 律所的管理层级别的合伙人
[10:51] who would supervise Charles’ work, 他将监督查尔斯的工作
[10:53] attend court and client meetings with him, 与他一起出庭 与客户见面
[10:56] review filings. 复审文件
[10:57] The few times we’ve done this, 我们少数几次这样做
[10:58] it’s been for clients with a high probability 都是由于客户有很大可能
[11:00] of catastrophic health failure as a precaution. 突发重病而采取的预防措施
[11:02] What you’re saying is that for any case Charles takes on, 你的意思是 如果查尔斯开始接案子
[11:05] another partner would be tied up, as well, 另一名合伙人也将被套牢
[11:07] and we don’t bill a penny more? 我们也不能多收钱了吗
[11:08] This is ludicrous. 这太荒唐了
[11:10] The insurance industry is heavily regulated. 保险业有严格的规范
[11:13] I can think of a dozen infractions 我现在当场就能想出
[11:14] – right here off the top of my head. – Mr. McGill — -一堆你们的违规之处 -麦吉尔先生
[11:17] You’re hoping we’ll either find another carrier 你们希望我们要么换担保人
[11:19] or cut you an enormous check. 要么给你们一大笔钱
[11:21] Win-win for you! 无论如何都对你们有利
[11:22] I assure you, neither is going to happen. 我保证 这两种情况都没指望
[11:25] What will happen is very simple — 接下来的事很简单
[11:26] you’re going to do right by us 你们会公正对待我们
[11:28] or we will compel you to do so. 否则我们就强迫你们这样做
[11:30] – What do you mean by “Compel”? – You know exactly what I mean. -“强迫”是什么意思 -你清楚得很
[11:32] If you’re threatening litigation, 如果你威胁起诉我们
[11:34] I’m afraid this meeting is over. 恐怕这次会面要结束了
[11:35] Then it’s over. 那就结束吧
[11:38] Thank you for your time. 谢谢你们的时间
[11:39] Mr. Hamlin, Mr. McGill. 哈姆林先生 麦吉尔先生
[11:52] All right. Where do we begin? 好了 我们从哪开始
[11:54] Francis should start digging into regulations. 法兰西斯应该开始研究规定了
[11:56] I’m sorry I don’t have the code sections at my fingertips just now. 很抱歉 刚才我没有想到规定的具体章节
[12:00] Let’s pull a team of associates 我们来调一队律师
[12:02] and get them looking at every angle of injunctive relief. 让他们彻底弄明白禁令救济
[12:06] Before close of business… 在下班之前
[12:07] …we’re going to hit Santa Rosa with a demand letter 我们将用一封律师函
[12:09] that’ll make their heads spin. 搞得他们找不着北
[12:12] Odds are, inside a week, 有可能一周之内
[12:13] they’ll be sitting at the table again. 他们又会坐在这张桌前
[12:15] And if not… 如果没有
[12:17] well, we’ve never shied away from a fight. 我们绝不会临阵脱逃
[12:24] Chuck, do you remember Al McConnell? 查克 你记得艾尔·麦康纳尔吗
[12:26] Of course. Helluva litigator. 当然 很厉害的律师
[12:28] Retired now, isn’t he? 现在退休了吧
[12:29] He’s a professor at UNM now. 他现在在新墨西哥州州立大学当讲授
[12:31] Wrote a fantastic book on SCOTUS during Reconstruction. 写了本关于重建时期美国最高法院的书
[12:34] Fascinating stuff. 棒极了
[12:35] Okay…? 好吧
[12:36] I was talking to him, and he mentioned 我跟他谈过 他提到
[12:39] he’d love you to come speak to his One-Ls. 很愿意请你去和他的新生们聊聊
[12:42] Maybe make it a regular thing, if you wanted. 如果你想 也可以常去
[12:47] What are you talking about, Howard? 你在说什么 霍华德
[12:49] What I’m saying is… 我的意思是
[12:51] maybe it’s time to hang up your spurs. 也许你该退出这一行了
[12:54] Become partner emeritus — 变成荣誉合伙人
[12:56] leave your name on the firm but focus on your legacy. 公司留着你的名字 但重视你的贡献
[12:58] You always said you wanted to work on the Commerce Clause — 你一直说你想研究贸易法
[13:02] you can write the book on it. 你可以写本书
[13:04] And no longer be a practicing lawyer. 不再做执业律师了
[13:09] Chuck, there’s more to life than this. 查克 生命远不止如此
[13:11] That day is far in the future, Howard. 那是很久以后的事了 霍华德
[13:14] And I don’t appreciate the suggestion. 我不喜欢你的建议
[13:18] What if it’s not a suggestion? 如果这不是建议呢
[13:20] Meaning? 什么意思
[13:21] Meaning, if enough people tell you that you’re drunk, 意思是如果有很多人说你醉了
[13:24] maybe it’s time to sit down. 也许你是该坐下来了
[13:29] You want me to retire over this — insurance?! 你想让我为了…这个保险退休
[13:32] It’s not just the insurance. 不仅仅是这个保险
[13:34] That’s the straw that broke the camel’s back. 这是压垮骆驼的最后一根稻草
[13:38] So this is about my condition. 所以是因为我的身体情况
[13:41] Look! 看
[13:43] Look! 看
[13:47] You see? 你看
[13:50] See? 看
[13:52] I’m better! 我好多了
[13:54] Howard, I’m fine! 霍华德 我没事
[14:00] This is not what “Fine” Looks like. 没事的人可不会这样
[14:06] Chuck, you are the best legal mind I’ve ever known. 查克 你是我见过最有法律头脑的人
[14:09] Hands down. 毋庸置疑
[14:11] But your decision-making has become… 但你最近作出的决策
[14:13] unpredictable. 让人摸不着头脑
[14:16] And I can’t be partners with someone 如果我没法信任合伙人的判断力
[14:17] whose judgment I don’t trust. 我是不会合伙的
[14:24] Chuck… 查克
[14:38] This right here is the Texas-New Mexico border. 这是德州和新墨西哥州边界
[14:43] Now, all of my wells are square on the Texas side. 我的钻井都在德州境内
[14:50] When I negotiated for the mineral and property rights, 我在协商钻井和地产权利时
[14:53] the surveyors said 勘测员说
[14:53] that the next nearest pool extended to… 最近的油田延伸到了…
[15:01] …about here. 大概到这里
[15:02] Right. 是啊
[15:04] But… after some extraction, 但是…进行开采后
[15:06] the west wall of the salt dome gave way, 盐丘的西墙会倒下
[15:09] opening up another pool that extends — what — 下一个油田大概会扩张到
[15:11] 100 yards over the border? 边境外一百码
[15:13] That’s about the size of it, yeah. 差不多这么大吧
[15:14] And now you have New Mexico rights holders to deal with. 于是你就得应付新墨西哥州的地权人了
[15:18] You know, they should get profit on what’s theirs, 他们确实应该在自己的地盘上获利
[15:20] but now I’ve got two states coming after me 但现在我每开采一加仑
[15:22] for taxes on each and every gallon. 得向两个州缴税
[15:25] No equipment crosses the border? 有跨边境的设备吗
[15:27] No, ma’am. 没有
[15:29] Nothing below the surface, 地下的呢
[15:30] like the — What — Is it a drill bit? 比如…钻头之类的
[15:34] It would be the sucker rod at this point, 你说的应该是抽油杆
[15:36] but no, none of that. 但是没有
[15:37] Only on the Texas side. 只在德州境内有
[15:39] But that’s not stopping New Mexico from trying to bleed me. 但这样无法阻止新墨西哥吸我的血
[15:43] You said on the phone you have a solution. 你在电话里说你有办法
[15:46] You don’t negotiate a lease with the rights holders. 不要和地权人协商租约
[15:49] You offer to pay them damages. 你要提出给他们赔偿损失
[15:50] Damages? 损失
[15:51] For diminishing their resource. 你减少了他们的资源
[15:53] A significant fraction of the value of the New Mexico portion, 算是对新墨西哥土地的贬值
[15:57] but without paying for the rights themselves. 但你无需为土地权利买单
[15:59] So a kind of a payoff. 所以算是买断
[16:03] Then you don’t get hit with the taxes. 这样你就不用缴税了
[16:05] You think you can make that fly? 你觉得你能做到吗
[16:07] If someone came to me with this offer… 如果有人给我这样的条件
[16:09] I’d sure as hell take it. 我肯定会接受
[16:11] Wish I’d called you sooner. 我早点联系你就好了
[16:14] Way they’re makin’ noise, 照他们这样下去
[16:16] if I don’t get this thing wrapped up by the end of the quarter, 要是我这个季度结束还没搞定
[16:18] I’m pretty sure the tax boys are gonna take me apart. 那些收税的肯定会把我生吞活剥了
[16:22] And that’s two weeks from now? 到现在就剩两个星期了
[16:27] I can do it by then. 我能在这之前搞定
[16:29] Really? 真的吗
[16:30] If we can get all the rights holders in one place, 如果你能召集那些地权人
[16:32] I can walk them through what we’re proposing. 我来和他们说我们的提案
[16:35] If they’re smart, they’ll go for it. 如果他们够聪明 就会同意的
[16:36] Well, hot damn. 没问题
[16:41] Kevin said you were a miracle worker, 凯文说你是创造奇迹的人
[16:43] but I didn’t believe him. 我本来不信
[16:44] I’m startin’ to. 但我现在有几分信了
[16:45] Yeah, well, let me work that miracle first, 我先实现那个奇迹
[16:47] then we’ll talk. 再说吧
[16:49] You know the way outta here? 你知道怎么出去吗
[16:50] I got a drillhead that’s acting up on me 我得赶去北边处理
[16:54] out on the north forty I gotta check. 一个钻头的情况
[16:56] Yeah. I’m good. 我知道 没事
[16:58] You need anything from me, you got my cell. 有什么需要的话 你有我的电话
[17:00] Call me. 联系我
[17:01] Will do. 好的
[17:23] Billy Gatwood meeting notes. 比利·加特伍德会面记录
[17:24] Contact Gatwood Oil. 联系加特伍德石油
[17:26] Get names and numbers for New Mexico rights holders… 拿到新墨西哥地权人的名字和联系方式
[17:34] Shit! 该死
[18:35] No, no, no, no! No, no, no! Shit! 不不不 该死
[19:04] Continuing notes from Gatwood Oil meeting. 继续记录加特伍德石油会面
[19:07] Contact rights holders, begin scheduling. 联系地权人 开始计划日程
[19:35] Howard! 霍华德
[19:39] What are you doing here, Jimmy? 你来这里干什么 吉米
[19:40] We have business to discuss. 我们要谈谈
[19:43] Is this about Chuck? 是因为查克的事吗
[19:45] Who? 谁
[19:47] If you actually have business, 如果你真的有事要说
[19:48] – then call my secretary. – I did. -请联系我的秘书 -我联系过了
[19:49] She stonewalled me, as if you didn’t know. 她百般阻挠 装得好像你什么都不知道
[19:52] Sandpiper. 矶鹞渡
[19:53] – What about it? – It’s time to settle. -怎么了 -该解决了
[19:55] I-I saw the current offer. 我看了现在给出的条件
[19:57] The clients make their losses back, 要补偿当事人蒙受的损失
[19:58] plus a solid chunk of change. 还能大大谋上一笔利润
[20:01] Not that it’s any of your business, 虽然这不关你的事
[20:03] but we project a final number 但我们最终预计的数字
[20:04] far higher than the current offer. 比现有的条件高多了
[20:06] I get it. I get it. You hold out, 我明白 我明白 你在等待
[20:07] maybe you squeeze a grand more for each client. 多为每个客户争取点钱
[20:10] Meanwhile, HHM nets a few million. 同时 律所却赚上几百万
[20:12] You know, you’re screwing the clients for your own benefit. 你为了自己的利益 玩弄自己的客户
[20:15] So now you’re worried about the clients? 现在你倒为客户们担心了
[20:18] It’s the right thing to do, and you know it. 这样做才对 你心里清楚
[20:20] Please. 拜托
[20:21] All you care about is your share of the payout. 你只担心你自己的酬劳
[20:25] It’s like talking to Gollum. 这就像在和咕噜讲话
[20:27] You’re transparent. And pathetic. 你太容易看穿了 真可悲
[20:32] You want a handout? 你想要点救济
[20:35] Here. 给
[20:41] Next time… 下一次
[20:43] why don’t you bring a tin cup? 带个零钱罐来
[20:44] It’d be more honest. 我会更大方
[20:48] Listen, Howard, settle this and settle it now. 霍华德 听我说 这事必须现在解决
[20:50] It’s in everyone’s best interests! 这是为大家好
[20:52] Meaning it’s in your best interests. 也就是说是为你好
[20:54] And if we don’t, what are you gonna do? 如果我们拒绝 你打算怎么办
[20:56] Peel off some members of the class, 挑拨我们的人
[20:58] leak some insider info to Schweikart? 给斯韦卡特泄露一点信息
[21:00] Oh, I doubt it. 我深表怀疑
[21:01] I know you’re low enough to do something like that, 我知道你很下作 会做出这种事
[21:03] but you’re too damn greedy. 但你太贪婪了
[21:04] You do any of that, 你做出这种事
[21:05] and you’ll be jeopardizing your payday. 就会有损你自己拿到的薪酬
[21:08] You’ll get your damn money. 你会拿到你的钱
[21:11] You’re just gonna have to wait for it. 你只不过得好好等等
[22:51] Don Hector… 赫克托
[23:05] Don Hector? 赫克托
[24:40] Well, we go around about, 我们通常大概
[24:42] you know, six times, I think. 走六圈吧
[24:45] I think we’re — Yeah, I think — I think so. 我们 对 是的
[24:50] I know! 我知道啊
[24:52] This is so good for you. 这对你很有益
[24:53] Hello, ladies. 你们好 女士们
[24:55] Good morning. 早上好
[24:56] – Hi! Jimmy! – Hi, Jimmy. -吉米 你好 -吉米
[24:58] Jimmy! 吉米
[24:59] Oh, y-you — you girls go on a little bit. 你们先走
[25:02] I’ll — I’ll catch up with you. 我待会追上来
[25:03] Jimmy! 吉米
[25:05] Wow, Irene! 艾琳
[25:06] Fancy running into you twice in one week. 一周之内居然碰见你两次
[25:08] How lucky am I? 我真幸运
[25:09] Y-You’re a mallwalker? 你也喜欢在商场健步走啊
[25:11] – I had no idea! – Me? -我都不知道 -我吗
[25:13] Oh, yeah. Big time. 是啊 很喜欢
[25:15] I mean, it’s great for cardio. 对心血管很有好处
[25:17] Hamstrings, glutes, I-T band. 对腿筋 臀肌和韧带也很好
[25:21] I’m a huge mallwalker. 我可喜欢在商场健步走了
[25:23] Been out of the game for awhile. 有段时间没做了
[25:24] Developed this damn plantar fasciitis. 得了足底筋膜炎
[25:27] Hurts like a bear. 痛死我了
[25:28] Oh, I’m so sorry to hear about that. 我很遗憾
[25:31] Well, hey. 不过
[25:32] I got the cure right here. 我穿这个就没事了
[25:37] These have a special gel and resistance coils and buncha stuff. 这种鞋含有特殊胶和阻力线圈那些玩意儿
[25:41] It’s like walkin’ on pillows. 像站在枕头上那么舒服
[25:43] Well, they — they — they look comfortable. 看起来是挺舒服的
[25:47] You like ’em? 你喜欢吗
[25:48] Well, they — they’re quite stylish. 款式挺时髦的
[25:51] Hey, y’know what? 这样吧
[25:54] I bought a pair for my girlfriend, 我给女友买了一双
[25:55] and they don’t fit her. 但她不合脚
[25:56] And the store has this — wouldn’t you know it? — 不出所料 店里说
[25:58] no-refunds policy. 不能退
[26:00] What size are you? 你穿几码
[26:03] 7 1/2. 7 1/2. 七码半 七码半
[26:08] Oh, there we go. 找到了
[26:17] How does that feel? 感觉如何
[26:21] I-I see what you mean. They… 我明白你说的了 真的
[26:24] They are so nice, and they fit like a dream! 真的很舒服 而且特别合脚
[26:28] But I-I can’t take these for free, Jimmy. 但我不能白拿你的鞋 吉米
[26:31] Oh, please. 客气什么呢
[26:33] There is one thing you could do for me? 不过你倒是能帮我个忙
[26:35] What’s that? 什么事
[26:37] Don’t tell the other folks I gave ’em to ya. 不要告诉其他人我送你鞋子
[26:39] I don’t want to look like I’m playing favorites. 我不想让人觉得我偏心
[26:42] – My lips are sealed. – Then you go and enjoy those. -我一定守口如瓶 -那你继续健步吧
[26:44] I’m gonna go get my heart rate back up. 我要去让心脏加快跳动了
[26:46] – Oh, thank you! – And I’ll see you later. -谢谢你 -回见
[26:47] Thank you so much, Jimmy! 太谢谢你了 吉米
[26:59] …right hand, friends — the hand of love. 右手 朋友们 爱之手
[27:01] Now, watch, and I’ll show you the story of life. 看好了 我要向你们展示生命的故事
[27:02] You got some questions. It’s only natural. 你有顾虑 很正常
[27:05] And the truth is, if Irene settles… 说实话 如果艾琳选择和解
[27:08] you’d get some money. 你们能分到点钱
[27:11] But, I mean, it’s not like you guys need it, right? 不过 你们也不差这笔钱 对吧
[27:15] On the other hand, I did get a look at their offer. 另一方面 我也看了和解金额
[27:18] I don’t want to speak out of school, 我无意干涉你们
[27:20] but it’s, uh… 但是金额…
[27:24] But I mean, hey, everyone’s situation is different. 话说回来 每个人情况不同
[27:28] Maybe Irene just doesn’t need the money. 可能艾琳就是不需要这笔钱
[27:30] I mean, I don’t know for a fact, 我不能百分百确定
[27:32] but when you see someone buying nice new things… 不过 看到一个人买好东西…
[27:35] – Like those shoes. – …like those shoes. -比如那双鞋 -比如那双鞋
[27:40] I mean, those must have cost a pretty penny. 那双鞋肯定不便宜
[27:42] I mean, if she can afford those, 要是她买得起
[27:44] she’s walkin’ on easy street. 说明她经济状况不错
[27:45] And there’s something else… y’know. 还有一件事
[27:49] The lawyers. 那些律师
[27:50] I mean… that’s the lawyer’s share of the settlement. 如果律师的和解金有这么多
[27:54] And your share is — boop! — this much. Doo! 那你们就有这么多
[27:58] If Irene holds out, the lawyers get this much more… 如果艾琳一直拖 那些律师能多分到这么多
[28:03] and you are gonna get this much more. 你们则能多拿这么多
[28:07] Doesn’t seem like much difference. 好像没太大区别
[28:09] I know, but that’s how it works. 我知道 但情况就是这样
[28:12] And Irene knows it, too. 艾琳也知道的
[28:13] I mean, the lawyers have explained it to her. 律师们跟她解释过了
[28:16] It’s crazy, but it’s all up to Irene. 很疯狂吧 但这都取决于艾琳
[28:18] After all, she is the Class Representative. 毕竟她是集体诉讼代表
[28:21] Does that mean that she gets more? 也就是说她能分到更多钱吗
[28:24] No. No. 不 不
[28:25] Just means in the eyes of the court, she’s special. 只是在法官眼中 她很特别
[28:29] She’s like your congressman or ambassador. 她就像是你们的议员或大使
[28:32] Is there anything we can do? 我们能做些什么吗
[28:34] No. No. You can’t do anything. 不 你什么都做不了
[28:38] I can’t do anything. 我也做不了
[28:40] Only Irene. 只有艾琳可以
[28:45] She probably knows what’s best. 她应该知道怎样做最好
[28:47] I’m sure she’s taking your feelings into account. 她一定会考虑你们的心情
[28:50] Hey, look at the big picture. 从大局来看
[28:52] Who needs money when you got the moral high ground? 都占据道德高地了 谁还需要钱呢
[29:03] Rose! 萝丝
[29:05] Helen! 海伦
[29:07] Ladies?! 姑娘们
[29:09] Ladies! 姑娘们
[29:54] Ignacio? 伊格纳西奥
[30:16] Papa… 爸爸
[30:47] Hector Salamanca. 赫克托·塞拉曼加
[30:52] Salamanca. 塞拉曼加
[32:56] Okay, and I’m still waiting 行 我还在等
[32:57] – for those third-party subpoenas. – Oh, great. -第三方的传唤 -很好
[33:00] – Let me know, then. Thanks, Francis. – All right. -到时候通知我 谢谢 法兰西斯 -没事
[33:02] Julie, what’s up? 朱莉 怎么了
[33:04] From Chuck. 查克寄来的
[33:04] It came via messenger — the instructions say 信使送来的 上面要求
[33:06] he wants you to read it as soon as possible. 你尽快看信
[33:13] Here’s what I need you to do. 你得帮我做件事
[33:14] Call around. 打听一下
[33:15] Find someplace special for the retirement party. 找个专门开退休派对的地方
[33:18] Something classy, old-school. 经典老派的
[33:20] La Posada, maybe. 或许旅店就行
[33:22] And a band. Something jazzy. 还要乐队 爵士什么的
[33:24] Upbeat. 活泼点的
[33:25] Find what’s available. Let’s set it up. 找个可以用的 准备好
[33:27] Okay. 行
[33:42] Goddamit, Chuck. 该死 查克
[33:46] You’re suing Hamlin, Hamlin, McGill? 你要起诉哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所
[33:48] Come on in, Howard. 请进 霍华德
[33:53] You turned the lights on. 你把灯打开了
[33:55] I told you — I’m back to normal. 我说了 我恢复正常了
[33:59] And yes, I am suing HHM for breach of contract. 没错 我要起诉律所违反合约
[34:02] Do you have any idea what you’re doing? 你清楚你在做什么吗
[34:04] I believe I do. 我清楚
[34:06] I’m calling your bluff. 你尽管放马过来
[34:08] This is my firm. I built it. 这是我的公司 我建立的
[34:10] Your father was working in a two-room office 你父亲当时在两间房的办公室工作
[34:13] when I joined him. 我那时加入了他
[34:14] And you I tutored for the bar exam. 我还指导你通过了司法考试
[34:17] You’re not kicking me out. 你赶不走我的
[34:19] If you can’t “Trust my judgment,” As you say, 如果如你所言 你无法”相信我的判断”
[34:21] so be it, 那随你
[34:22] but you’re gonna have to pay me for my share. 但你得付给我我的份额
[34:25] I believe it comes to around $8 million. 应该有约八百万美元吧
[34:28] We both know the firm doesn’t have the money. 我们都知道公司出不起这个钱
[34:32] You’d rather tear down HHM than retire? 你宁愿拆掉麦哈律所也不退休
[34:35] You think I’m trouble now? 现在知道我的厉害了吗
[34:36] As your partner? Imagine me as your enemy. 我还只是你的合伙人 要是敌人你怎么办
[34:44] Chuck… 查克…
[34:47] the damage that you’re going to do… 你即将造成的破坏…
[34:48] If you’d like to discuss this further, we can… 如果你想进一步讨论 我们可以
[34:51] in court. 庭上见
[34:53] Until then… 在那之前…
[34:55] what else is there to say? 还有什么好说的
[35:16] Blue pot. Red wine. 蓝壶 红酒
[35:18] Black burner. 黑炉
[35:20] Blue pot. Red wine. 蓝壶 红酒
[35:22] Black burner. 黑炉
[35:23] Blue pot. Red wine. Black burner. 蓝壶 红酒 黑炉
[36:15] I got hot hands. 手气来了
[36:17] I got hot hands! I know this is gonna be the one! 手气来了 我知道会是这个
[36:20] B9 B-9!
[36:22] Let’s hope that biopsy comes back “B-9.” 但愿那个”标本”回到了B9
[36:27] B9 B-9.
[36:31] Okay… 好吧
[36:33] What’s next? 下一个是什么
[36:35] We got… 是…
[36:36] I29 I-29.
[36:37] I remember when I was 29. 我记得我29岁的时候
[36:40] Bet you do, too. 你们应该也记得
[36:42] I29 I-29.
[36:50] Here comes O-62. 接下来是O62
[36:54] Oh, my God. 天啊
[36:56] Have I called 62 of these already? 我已经叫过62了吗
[36:59] It feels like it. O-62. 好像是的 O62
[37:03] Here we have B-2. 接下来是B2
[37:05] B2 B-2.
[37:06] Well, tonight is all bingo. 好了 今晚球都出来了
[37:09] Here it comes. 来了
[37:10] O-70. Anyone? O-70. O70 有人中了吗 O70
[37:14] All right. 好吧
[37:15] No takers. 没人中
[37:18] G55 G-55.
[37:19] G55 G-55.
[37:21] Oh, my God! Bingo! 天啊 中了
[37:23] I got bingo! 我中了
[37:24] Big Paul, bring it up. 大保罗 拿上来
[37:26] Kelly, take a look. 凯莉 核对一下
[37:28] We may have a winner. 可能有人中了
[37:31] Kelly, tell me — have we got it? 凯莉 告诉我 是不是中了
[37:34] We have a bingo! 有人中了
[37:35] Paul, step up to the winner’s circle. 保罗 站上领奖圈
[37:38] Let’s hear it for him! 为他鼓掌
[37:39] Let’s give him a big round of applause! 为他使劲鼓掌
[37:44] Okay. New game, new cards. 好了 新一轮游戏 拿张新卡片
[37:46] Here they come. 卡片来了
[37:47] Get yourself some new cards. New cards. 自己拿新卡片 新卡片
[37:51] The helpers have them. 助手手里有卡片
[37:52] You can have one, two. 你们可以拿一两张
[37:54] You can have up to four, as you know. 你们最多能拿四张
[37:57] Here’s a lucky blue one for you. 给你一张幸运蓝的
[37:59] All right. 好了
[38:00] Take your cards so we can start a new game. 拿上卡片 我们好重新开始游戏
[38:03] There you go. Add that to your stack. 给你 放到你的牌里
[38:07] All right. Get your cards. 好了 准备好卡片
[38:09] Irene, you feeling lucky today? 艾琳 今天运气如何
[38:11] I-I guess so. 还行吧
[38:13] All right. Well, here’s one on me… 好吧 我送你一张…
[38:16] just for you. 只送给你
[38:18] All right. 好吧
[38:19] I sold my soul for B-I-N-G-and-O! 宾果游戏勾了我的魂
[38:23] Let’s clear the table. 清空游戏盘
[38:45] Load it up. 装进去
[38:54] Locked and loaded. 锁好装好了
[39:02] Here comes a new game. 重新来一盘
[39:09] First number up… 第一个数字…
[39:14] It’s N-31. 是N31
[39:16] “N” For “Nancy.” 南希的首字母哦
[39:18] 31 for the number of times she told me to take a hike. 31是她叫我滚蛋的次数
[39:21] N31 N-31.
[39:26] G48 G-48.
[39:28] “G” For the Greatest Generation. 最伟大的一代的首字母
[39:31] 48 for “Dewey Defeats Truman.” 48表示”杜威大败杜鲁门”的年份
[39:34] Here’s I-25 — the big “I.” 接下来是I25 我的首字母
[39:37] I25 I-25.
[39:38] It’s B-12, like the vitamin. 然后是B12 和维他命同名
[39:50] O67 O-67!
[39:52] Anybody? I got a good feeling about this. 有人中了吗 我感觉有人中了哦
[39:55] O67 O-67!
[40:00] I-I-I think… 我好像…
[40:01] Bingo! 中了
[40:03] Who is that? 那是谁
[40:04] Come on up. 快上来
[40:07] Irene! 艾琳
[40:08] Irene, come on up here, dear. 艾琳 快上来 亲爱的
[40:11] Bring it up to Kelly. 递给凯莉
[40:12] Let’s take a look. 我们来看看
[40:14] Kelly has to check your card. 凯莉得核对一下你的卡片
[40:18] Here she comes. 她来了
[40:24] Could be. 有可能
[40:29] Oh, my goodness. 老天啊
[40:31] It is a bingo for Irene! 艾琳中了宾果
[40:35] Let’s hear it for Irene Landry! 让我们给艾琳·兰德里一点掌声
[40:39] Give it up for the big winner, Irene Landry! 掌声给我们的大赢家 艾琳·兰德里
[40:44] Fastest bingo of the night! 今晚最快产生的宾果
[40:46] Come on. Let’s hear it for Irene. 热情一点 大家给艾琳掌声鼓励
[40:52] Irene, where ya goin’? 艾琳 你要去哪儿
[40:54] Hey, you know what? Take over. 给你话筒 替我一会儿
[40:58] Okay. Time for a new game. 好吧 下一个游戏
[41:01] let’s get some cards out for everyone. 我来给大家发一下卡片
[41:10] What’s going on? You okay? 怎么了 你没事吧
[41:14] Don’t do that. 别这样
[41:16] Your mascara’s gonna run all over. 你的睫毛膏都哭花了
[41:21] Irene, come on. 艾琳 别哭了
[41:23] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[41:27] They’ve all turned on me. 她们都针对我
[41:31] Who has? 谁啊
[41:33] My friends! 我的朋友们
[41:35] Helen, Rose, Myrtle. 海伦 萝丝 默特尔
[41:38] All of them. 她们都是的
[41:40] What? No! 什么 怎么会
[41:43] Yes! 是的
[41:46] They’re so cold. 她们对我很冷漠
[41:49] When I walk past them, they stop talking. 我从她们身边走过时 她们都不讲话了
[41:53] I-I-I hear them whispering 她们一看我不在
[41:55] when — when they think I’m not there. 就交头接耳
[41:58] It’s just so… 这真是…
[42:01] It’s so cruel. 太残忍了
[42:02] And I don’t even know why. 我都不知道为什么
[42:09] I think, uh… 我觉得…
[42:12] maybe I do. 也许我知道
[42:15] You do? 你知道
[42:21] Could it be the settlement? 会不会是和解的事
[42:24] I mean, maybe they 也许她们
[42:26] want the money, 想要那笔钱
[42:29] you know, to improve their lives? 你知道 她们想改善一下生活
[42:32] I had no idea any of them needed money. 我一点儿也不知道她们需要钱
[42:35] No one said anything to me. 没人跟我讲
[42:37] Well, maybe it’s not about the money itself. 也许不是钱本身的问题
[42:40] I mean — hello — who wouldn’t want more money? 我是说 你瞧 谁会不想多要点钱
[42:45] I mean, maybe it’s the idea 也许是她们觉得
[42:47] that they don’t think you’re considering them, you know? 你没有为她们考虑 知道吗
[42:53] Thinking of their needs? 考虑到她们的需求
[42:55] I-I-I didn’t know. 我根本不知道
[42:58] I don’t want to hurt them. 我不想伤害她们
[42:58] They’re my friends. 她们是我的朋友
[43:04] I wish we never even started this lawsuit. 我希望一开始就没有诉讼这码事
[43:06] I just want everything to go back the way it was. 我只希望一切回到从前那样
[43:12] What should I do? 我该怎么做
[43:16] What would you do? 换了是你 你会怎么做
[43:20] I mean, you know I’m not a lawyer right now. 你知道我现在已经不是律师了
[43:25] Please? 求你了
[43:28] Should I settle? 我该和解吗
[43:34] Irene… 艾琳…
[43:39] You listen to your heart. 听从你内心的声音
[43:55] Time? 还有多久
[43:55] Two hours out. 两个小时
[43:57] When did I say I was gonna leave? 我多久前说我要走了
[43:58] 20 minutes ago. 二十分钟前
[44:01] Can I have some more coffee, please? 请给我再倒点咖啡 好吗
[44:03] Coming. 就来
[44:11] I’m missing a survey history in this one. 我这本少了一页调查记录
[44:13] On it. Sorry about that. 我去找 抱歉
[44:16] Not a problem. 没关系
[44:19] Who’s ready to have her life changed? 谁准备来个人生大转折
[44:22] Kim, didja hear me? 金 听见我说的了没
[44:23] Yep. Heard you. Life changed. 听见了 人生大转折
[44:26] Stop your work, both of you, for a sec. 先别忙工作了 你们俩 就一下
[44:29] I-I got big, big news. 我有个超级好消息
[44:30] Can you just tell us later, Jimmy? 能过一会儿再说吗 吉米
[44:32] I’m so late, it’s not even funny. 我已经迟到很久了 这根本不好笑
[44:34] Mesa Verde can wait. 梅萨维德的人可以等会
[44:35] Look. I got Zafiro. 瞧 我还买了一瓶蓝宝石
[44:37] It’s not Mesa Verde. It’s a new client, 不是梅萨维德 是个新客户
[44:38] and if I mess this up, it’s a former client. 如果今天黄了 就变成前客户了
[44:40] I thought Mesa Verde was your one and only. 我以为梅萨维德是你唯一的客户
[44:42] You know, it’s go– Ji– I’m sorry. 说来话长 吉米 抱歉
[44:44] Jimmy, can I just explain all this to you later? I’m… 吉米 能不能之后再跟你解释
[44:46] Sandpiper is settling. 矶鹞渡要和解了
[44:49] – What? – Yeah. -什么 -没错
[44:51] For a bundle. 一大笔钱
[44:54] But th-they can’t be settling. 但没法和解啊
[44:56] Class actions don’t move that fast. 集体诉讼进展没有这么快
[44:58] Don’t get bogged down in the details! 不要纠结那些细节
[45:00] Trust me — they’re settling! 相信我 他们要和解了
[45:05] – Yeah. – That’s great, then. -是的 -那太好了
[45:07] Yeah! So, hey, let’s celebrate. 是啊 我们来庆祝一下吧
[45:09] I can tell 看得出
[45:10] that you pulled another all-nighter here, you know? 你又在这里熬了一宿 知道吗
[45:13] You — You got to stop and smell the roses. 你得停下来呼吸一下新鲜空气
[45:16] Who’s got two thumbs, a bottle of Zafiro, 谁有两个拇指 一瓶蓝宝石
[45:19] and 20% of the common fund?! 还有百分之二十的共同基金
[45:21] This guy! 就是我
[45:22] I know…you do. I am happy for you, Jimmy. 我知道 是你 我为你感到高兴 吉米
[45:24] Be happy for us! 是我们
[45:26] This is the solution to everything. 这下子问题都迎刃而解了
[45:27] Okay, Francesca, 好了 弗朗西斯卡
[45:28] – could you just put these all in my car? – Kim. -你能帮我把这些都放进车里吗 -金
[45:31] Yeah. Jimmy, I gotta go. 好了 吉米 我得走了
[45:32] Gimme five goddamn minutes. 就给我五分钟
[45:34] I don’t have five minutes. 我没有五分钟给你了
[45:35] But you’re already late. 你反正都已经迟到了
[45:36] What’s five more minutes? 五分钟都不行吗
[45:37] So drive 60 instead of 55. 把车开快点不就行了
[45:39] – Jimmy! – What? -吉米 -什么
[45:40] You’re not hearing me. 你没有听懂我的意思
[45:42] Our troubles are over! Come on! 我们的危机结束了 省省吧
[45:44] Jimmy, I’m leaving now. 吉米 我现在要走了
[45:45] I’ll be back in a few hours. 几个小时后回
[45:46] Think of all the things you want to say to me, 你好好组织一下要对我说的话
[45:48] and just say them to me later, okay? 等我回来跟我说 好吗
[45:49] Bye. 再见
[46:03] You. Shots. 你 来几杯
[46:05] – I — – Shots. -我… -喝几杯
[46:07] We’re celebrating. 我们来庆祝
[46:15] Cheers. 干杯
[46:21] Smooth. 爽口
[46:25] Yeah. 是啊
[46:31] Under the terms we’re offering, 基于我们提供的条件
[46:33] you get a substantial payment 你能得到一大笔钱
[46:35] without any impact to your property 并不会对你任何通过钻孔和开采
[46:36] via drilling and extraction. 获得的财产造成任何影响
[46:38] And rather than waiting years to close, 与其耗上几年等待结案
[46:39] Mr. Gatwood is offering cash on the barrel, right now. 加特伍德先生可以马上给你现金
[46:43] Given the cost of overhead, liabilities, 考虑到日常开支 负债情况
[46:46] and other burdens Mr. Gatwood assumes, 还有其它加特伍德先生将支付的费用
[46:48] we believe this offer is more than fair. 我们相信这个条件已经非常优厚了
[46:51] We believe — 我们相信…
[46:53] We believe this offer is more than fair. 我们相信这个条件已经非常优厚了
绝命律师

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝命律师(Better Call Saul)第3季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝命律师(Better Call Saul)第3季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme