Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝命律师(Better Call Saul)第3季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝命律师(Better Call Saul)第3季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[01:24] Name? 姓名
[01:26] James McGill. 詹姆斯·麦吉尔
[01:28] Bring your card? 带卡了吗
[01:29] Yeah. 带了
[01:39] Sign there. 在这签字
[01:52] Can I read it first? 我能先读一遍吗
[01:53] It’s just a waiver. 就是个免责声明而已
[01:55] We’re not responsible if you hurt yourself. 你要是受伤了 我们概不负责
[03:33] Good morning. Saul Goodman Productions. 早上好 索尔·古德曼制作公司
[03:38] T-that’s right. 没错
[03:39] We, uh — we do it all — we write it, shoot it, 我们提供一条龙服务 写策划 拍摄
[03:42] get ya on the air for one low, low price. 安排广告播出 费用非常低廉
[03:44] May I ask what business you have? 请问你们是做什么生意的
[03:47] Computer repair? 修电脑
[03:48] That is a perfect business to advertise on television 这一行在电视上打广告再合适不过了
[03:51] because, you know, computers are our future. 因为电脑是我们的未来
[03:59] Yes, well, our rates are — 我们的报价
[04:03] Sorry. That was, uh, one of our trucks. 抱歉 我们有辆卡车刚刚开过去
[04:06] We’re, uh, location shooting today. 我们今天拍外景
[04:08] It’s a big production, actually. 大手笔大制作
[04:10] Our usual rate is one commercial, one airing — 通常价格是一支广告一次播放
[04:14] $850, but you’re in luck — 八百五十块钱 但你很幸运
[04:16] today, we have a one-time special. 我们今天打特价 仅此一次
[04:19] Our Elite package. 精英套餐
[04:20] Seven commercials, seven airings for forty — 七支广告 七次播送
[04:25] forty-six hundred dollars. 四千六百块
[04:29] Yeah. Forty-six hundred dollars. 对 四千六百块
[04:31] And we can a– Hello. 我们还可以 喂
[04:34] Hello? 喂
[04:44] No, I didn’t, because you keep putting me on hold. 我没有 因为你一直让我等
[04:49] Okay, my situ– Hello? 好 我的情… 喂
[04:51] My sit– Yes, my situation is this. 我的情况是这样的
[04:53] I — Two months ago, I paid for a full year, 两个月前 我买了一整年的
[04:56] but, due to unforeseen circumstances, 但因为一些意外
[04:58] I’m not gonna be a lawyer for the next 12 months. 接下来的十二个月我都没法做律师了
[05:04] Yes, suspended. 对 我被停业了
[05:05] So I’m not practicing, 我现在不做律师工作了
[05:07] so I don’t need malpractice insurance, 所以用不着职业过失保险了
[05:10] and I’d like to speak to someone about a refund. 我想谈谈退款的问题
[05:14] But y– Well, then, may I please speak to someone 但 那我能不能
[05:17] who can make a decision? 跟说了算的人谈谈
[05:19] No, no, no. Don’t put me on hold again, please. 不不不 别再让我等了 求你了
[05:21] He– hello? He– 喂 喂
[05:49] Wait a minute. This says 30 minutes. 等等 这上面写三十分钟
[05:51] Yep. 对
[05:53] We were out here for four hours. 但我们在这干了四个小时
[05:55] You were on your phone. 你一直在打电话
[05:57] You knew the rules when you signed up. 你进来的时候就清楚规矩了
[05:59] But I collected more garbage than anybody out here. 但我比他们捡的垃圾都多
[06:02] I have to be able to conduct business to earn a living. 我为了糊口 必须得开展业务
[06:05] No. 不行
[06:06] What do you mean “No”? “不行”是什么意思
[06:08] Think of community service as your jail time. 你应该把社区服务当成狱中生活
[06:11] No phones allowed in jail. 监狱里不让打手机
[06:13] W-w-well, hold on there, buddy. 你等等 哥们
[06:15] I mean, who do you think you are, huh? 你以为自己是谁啊
[06:17] Y-y-you think you can treat us like this? 你以为你能这么对我们吗
[06:20] We’re out here for the good 我们是为了让伟大的
[06:22] of the great city of Albuquerque — not for you. 阿尔布开克变得更好才来的 不是为了你
[06:25] You’re not our lord and master. 你又不是我们的主子
[06:26] You don’t get to sit back 你不能对我们颐气指使
[06:28] and decide who’s worthy and who isn’t. 定夺谁好谁不好
[06:31] Am I right? 我说得对吗
[06:33] Dude, are you gonna get in the van or what? 哥们 你到底上不上车
[06:38] C’mon. 30 minutes? That stuff’s not right. 拜托 三十分钟 这可不对
[06:41] You can do better than that. 给我多写点吧
[06:44] We could make it zero. 也可以写个零
[08:22] Come on. Come on! 快点 快点
[08:24] Come on, baby! 拜托 宝贝
[08:31] Yes! 好了
[08:38] So come on down to Duke City Recliners 快坐上公爵城休闲椅
[08:40] and put your feet up! 把脚抬起来[好好放松放松]
[08:41] Mention this ad and get 10% off your first purchase. 首次购买时凭本广告可打九折
[08:46] And…cut. 停
[08:47] Great! How wathat? 真棒 怎么样
[08:49] – Good for camera. – Sound was good. -画面没问题 -声音不错
[08:50] Thank you. That was great. Hold up. Hold up. 谢谢 演得不错 等等
[08:53] I wanna do one more. 我要再拍一条
[08:55] Was that okay? 刚才那条可以吗
[08:56] It was great, uh, but I just — I want — 挺不错的 但是我 我想
[08:59] I want you to connect more with the audience. 我想让你能更抓住观众
[09:03] Like you’re talking to a friend. 就像是在跟朋友说话一样
[09:06] Look into that lens and see a friend. 眼睛盯着镜头 心里想着一个朋友
[09:09] Can you do that? 能做到吗
[09:10] I mean, think of a specific friend. 想一个特定的朋友
[09:12] – Do you see him? – Yes. -你能看见他吗 -能
[09:14] Okay. Who is he? 好 他是谁
[09:15] – My friend Ron. – Great. -我的朋友罗恩 -好极了
[09:18] Look into that lens and see Ron. 盯着镜头 想象你看见了罗恩
[09:20] And just two guys, just chattin’ about chairs. 你们俩聊着休闲椅
[09:25] D-don’t think about it. 别想了
[09:26] Just throw it away. 放轻松 随意点
[09:27] Last looks. Roll sound. 补个妆 准备录音
[09:33] Sound speed. 录音准备好了
[09:34] – Camera? – Cam-camera set. -摄像机 -摄像机准备好了
[09:35] And… 准备
[09:37] Havin’ a conversation with your good friend Ron. 和你的挚友罗恩聊聊
[09:40] Just a couple of guys talkin’. 只是两个人在闲聊
[09:42] And you got some very exciting news about the recliners 你有个关于休闲椅的好消息
[09:46] that you’ve been dyin’ to share with him. 迫不及待要跟他分享
[09:47] And…action. 开拍
[09:49] So come on down to Duke City Recliners 快坐上公爵城休闲椅
[09:51] and put your feet up! 把脚抬起来
[09:53] Mention this ad and get 10% off your first purchase. 首次购买时凭本广告可打九折
[09:57] And…cut! 停
[09:59] Great! That’s the one! 太棒了 这就对了
[10:00] Check the gate! How did that feel?! 回放一遍 感觉如何
[10:02] Good, I guess. What — What did you think? 挺好的 你觉得呢
[10:03] Good! So good! 真棒 太好了
[10:05] Just very, very… just great! 非常 就是很棒
[10:07] It was very nice. 非常好
[10:08] Listen, you are on a roll, my friend. 听着 你找到感觉了 朋友
[10:11] I say we strike while the iron is hot. 我们还是趁热打铁吧
[10:13] Remember that other offer we discussed? 还记得我们说过的另一个提议吗
[10:15] More commercials at the discounted rate? 按优惠价多拍几条广告
[10:17] Got my whole crew here. 剧组人员都在这
[10:18] We could bang out seven more 我们可以再连录七条
[10:20] and give you a run that’ll make you a household name. 让你有机会家喻户晓
[10:23] – Waddya say? – But, Mr. Goodman, I… -怎么样 -但古德曼先生 我
[10:26] love the idea of more commercials, 觉得再拍几支广告这主意不错
[10:28] but I just can’t swing it. 但是我做不到
[10:30] My wife didn’t want me to do this one. 我妻子不想让我拍这个
[10:31] You know what? 知道吗
[10:32] They say you gotta spend money to make money. 常言道 花了钱才有动力赚钱
[10:35] And, uh… 还有
[10:38] And I tell ya what — you got a chance here 跟你讲 你有个机会
[10:40] to potentially spike your sales by hundreds — 提高销量 你会增加上百名
[10:43] hell, thousands — of new customers 甚至是上千名新顾客
[10:45] who’d never even heard of Duke City Recliners. 他们之前可能听都没听说过公爵城休闲椅
[10:47] What do ya say? 你觉得怎么样
[10:48] Sure, s-sure. 好 好
[10:49] B-But — But like I said, 但是 但是我说过了
[10:52] I only have enough to pay for the one. 我只有做一支广告的钱
[10:56] Well, you know what? 好吧 知道吗
[10:59] I like you, and I wanna help. 我喜欢你 我想帮你
[11:01] So I know we discussed a discounted rate 我们刚才说好的打完折
[11:04] of $545 per commercial, 每支广告545块
[11:06] but if you sign up right now for our Elite package — 但如果你现在签下我们的精英套餐
[11:10] now, that’s seven commercials — 现在就是七支广告
[11:12] I think we can do the whole thing for… 我觉得我们可以给你做到
[11:15] $500 per commercial. 每支广告五百块
[11:16] Now, that is $3,500, all in. 那就是三千五百块包干
[11:19] That is the bargain of a lifetime. 这可真是跳楼价了
[11:28] I don’t know. 我不知道
[11:30] Any chance you could do it on credit? 你们能赊账吗
[11:35] On credit? 赊账吗
[11:37] No. No. 不行 不行
[11:40] I can’t. 我没法做
[11:41] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[11:43] Maybe another time. 下次吧
[11:44] Let me get your money for this one. 我先把这支广告的钱给你
[11:58] Can we make this easier and just split it four ways? 我们能简单点直接分成四份吗
[12:00] “Split it four” — I’ll split you four ways. “分成四份” 我先把你撕成四块
[12:02] Don’t they teach you capitalism in that school of yours? 你们学校没教过你们资本主义吗
[12:04] I’m just sayin’, we got expenses, man. 我就是说说 我们也有开销 伙计
[12:05] You — Expen– You don’t have expenses! 开… 你们有什么开销
[12:07] I’ve got expenses! You see this? 花钱的是我 看见这个没
[12:09] This is money I’ve already spent on airtime for that commercial. 这是我已经花在电视上打广告的钱
[12:11] 445 bucks. 445块
[12:13] You know what that leaves me with? 你知道我还剩多少吗
[12:14] – $100. – $104.95! -一百块 -104块9毛5
[12:18] For writing, directing, producing, client outreach, 我还得写文案 导演 制作 推广
[12:20] sales, transpo — all of it! 销售 交通 都是我干的
[12:21] – I get it. – Yeah. -知道了 -好
[12:23] So let’s get you in the editing room and finish this thing, 你快点回剪辑室把这个弄完
[12:25] and I don’t want to hear another word about expenses. 我不想再听见你们提花销的事了
[12:28] Okay. Electric. 好吧 电费
[12:30] I paid this month. 这个月是我付的
[12:32] Anything else? 还有吗
[12:34] I bought a couple reams of paper for the printer. 我买了几令打印纸
[12:37] Hmm. Paper. 嗯 打印纸
[12:41] One hundred…sixty-two. 一百… 六十二
[12:43] Okay, so… 好了 所以…
[12:50] Looks like puts me ahead this month… 这个月我多些
[12:54] $3,172. 3172块
[12:57] All right. And what’s it to even me up? 好吧 我那份是多少钱
[13:00] Uh…Divided by 2. 除以二…
[13:03] $1,586. 1586块
[13:07] Okay. 好吧
[13:08] One thousand… 一千…
[13:10] five hundred… 五百…
[13:13] Mr. Moneybags, huh? 大款先生啊
[13:15] So this… 所以这个…
[13:17] commercial thing. 广告生意
[13:18] It’s turning a profit? 有赚钱吗
[13:19] It’s TV. 电视呢
[13:21] How could there not be a profit? 怎么可能不赚钱
[13:27] You didn’t… 你没有…
[13:29] drain your bank account, did you? 把你的老本都花光了吧
[13:31] What? No, I didn’t — 什么 没有 我没…
[13:35] Uh, oh, that’s, uh, Chinese food. 那是 中国菜外卖
[13:37] I ordered it for us. 我给我们俩点的
[13:38] You’re workin’ late, right? 你今晚要加班 对吗
[13:39] Yeah. Right. Thanks. Oh, uh… 对 谢谢
[13:41] Wait, here. 等下 给你
[13:42] No, I got this. 不了 我请
[13:48] – Hey, hi. – $24. -你好 -二十四块
[13:56] Here. Keep the change. 给 不用找了
[14:00] A dollar? 就一块钱吗
[14:02] Yeah. 对啊
[14:04] We can make it zero. 总比没有强
[14:45] Geez! What the hell?! 天呐 怎么回事
[14:47] I mean, what the hell? 搞什么鬼
[14:48] How’d you get in here? 你怎么进来的
[14:50] Relax. 放松
[14:52] I just want to talk. 我只想和你聊聊
[14:54] Talk? 聊聊
[14:55] You mean, like, apologize? 你是说你要跟我道歉吗
[14:57] ‘Cause that’s really the only talk I want to hear. 因为我现在只想听你道歉
[15:00] I want to do some business. 我想做笔交易
[15:02] Like before. 和以前一样
[15:03] Business? 交易
[15:05] Is that, like, code for stealing my baseball cards? 这是偷走我棒球卡的暗号吗
[15:08] I’m not here for your baseball cards. 我不是来找你要棒球卡的
[15:14] I’m here… 我来…
[15:16] for this. 是为了这个
[15:26] Can you get more of these? 你能搞到更多吗
[15:38] You want me to steal this? 你想我去偷这个吗
[15:41] Get a prescription and go to a pharmacist. 开个处方然后到药店去
[15:43] – It’ll be cheap. – I need those capsules empty… -很便宜的 -我要的是封装前的
[15:46] before they’re sealed. 空胶囊
[15:48] With those exact markings. 上面带着一样的标记
[15:53] Well…the place I work doesn’t make these. 我工作的地方不产这个
[15:57] But… 但是…
[16:00] But what? 但是什么
[16:05] I could probably get some samples diverted on an R&D request. 我也许可以说研究需要搞一些样品
[16:12] So do it. 那就这么办
[16:13] Why? I mean, what’s the point? 为什么 这有什么用
[16:15] I need them. 我要
[16:18] O-kay. 好吧
[16:21] And if I don’t get them? 如果我不呢
[16:24] Then what? 你要怎么样
[16:25] Are you gonna threaten me? 你要威胁我吗
[16:28] Break my legs? 打断我的腿
[16:32] You get me those pills, 你帮我弄到这些药
[16:34] and I’m gonna pay you $20,000. 我给你两万
[16:41] Get them. 去弄
[17:47] Let her have the ball. 把球给她
[17:51] Hold on, okay? 等下 好吗
[17:53] Hey, Pop. 爸
[17:54] You doing okay? 你还好吗
[17:56] Uh, yeah. It’s coming along. 挺好的 进展顺利
[17:58] Have a couple of volunteers here who want to help. 有几个志愿者想来帮忙
[18:01] Well, thanks, but I think I’m good. 谢了 我一个人弄就行
[18:02] Please, we can’t let you do it all by yourself. 拜托 我们不能让你一个人干活
[18:05] Certainly not after you bought all the supplies. 而且还都是你出的钱
[18:07] At least let the church reimburse you. 至少让教堂补偿一下你
[18:09] – It’s a donation. – C’mon. -这是我捐的 -行了
[18:12] You’ve got unskilled but eager laborers. 我们几个虽然技艺不精但很愿意出力
[18:14] Let us do something. 让我们做点什么吧
[18:16] Just point and tell us what to do. 你就告诉我们做什么就行
[18:23] All right, uh… 好吧…
[18:27] How about you dump one of those packs 那你把一袋水泥倒进
[18:29] into the wheelbarrow? 手推车里
[18:30] And you — you fill that bucket up to the brim with water. 你 你把这个桶接满水
[18:33] And then you dump it in, little by little, 然后倒进去 一点一点地倒
[18:36] while he stirs it with a hoe. 你边倒他一边用锄头搅拌
[18:38] – You got it. – Okay. -交给我 -好的
[18:45] I’m ready. What can I do? 我准备好了 我做什么
[18:48] I think we’re covered. 我觉得没什么活儿了
[18:51] You’re kidding, right? 你在开玩笑吧
[18:52] It’s not that big a job. 不是什么麻烦的活儿
[19:06] Am I doing this right? 我这样做对吗
[19:09] Why don’t you try using this instead? 你要不试试这个
[19:13] Excuse me? 什么意思
[19:15] It’s for the walkway. 这是用来修走道的
[19:17] Look. 你看着
[19:20] It puts down a texture 可以留下纹路
[19:22] so the kids don’t slip when it gets wet. 这样路面湿了 小孩不会滑倒
[19:36] Like this? 这样吗
[19:38] You got it. 没错
[19:40] Nice and gentle. 动作要轻
[19:42] You’re Kaylee’s Pop-Pop, right? 你是凯莉的爷爷 对吧
[19:44] I am. 是的
[19:45] I am the very proud grandfather. 我就是那位很骄傲的祖父
[19:48] – I’m Anita. – Mike. -我是安妮塔 -麦克
[19:51] – Nice to meet you, Mike. – And you. -很高兴认识你 麦克 -我也是
[19:54] And thanks for helping. 谢谢你帮忙
[19:56] Well, thank you for not trying to do this all by yourself. 好吧 谢谢你让我帮忙
[20:35] Carl? 卡尔
[20:37] Yeah. 在
[20:39] Hold the fort for a few minutes, wouldja? 帮我看会儿场子 行吗
[20:41] You got it, Mike. 没问题 麦克
[20:59] You’re here. 你来了
[21:00] This your idea of stealth? 你这叫秘密行动吗
[21:03] I never claimed to be good at this. 我从没说过我很擅长秘密行动
[21:04] Any of it. 完全不会
[21:05] On that, we can agree. 这一点 我倒是同意
[21:07] Yeah, I know. That’s why I’m here. 是啊 所以我来了
[21:09] I wanna hire you again. 我想再次雇你
[21:12] Do what now? 干什么
[21:12] Hire you. As my back-up man. 雇你 做我的助手
[21:14] Same terms as before. 待遇和以前一样
[21:17] I don’t wanna make the same mistake as last time. 我不想再犯上次相同的错误
[21:19] You don’t wanna make the same mistake, 你不想犯相同的错误
[21:21] then don’t get involved 那就不要卷进
[21:23] with whatever it is you’re getting involved with. 你正准备卷进的任何事情
[21:25] But… 但
[21:26] I’m involved already. 我已经卷进去了
[21:29] I’m not. 但我没有
[21:30] Well… 好吧
[21:33] It’s Nacho Varga. 是纳乔·瓦尔加
[21:43] What about him? 他怎么了
[21:45] He broke into my house. 他闯入我的房子
[21:46] He was inside, waiting for me. 他在里面等着我
[21:48] Somehow, he got past my security system. 不知道他怎么通过安保系统的
[21:51] I have no idea how! 现在都不知道
[21:53] All he had to do was unplug your phone lines. 他只需要拔掉电话线
[21:57] That’s it? Huh. 是吗
[22:00] What’d he want? 他想要什么
[22:01] Pills. 药
[22:02] Well…not exactly. 其实也不算
[22:04] Empty Lydristel capsules. 空的胶囊
[22:06] – Lydristel? – Yeah. They’re like nitroglycerin. -什么东西 -硝化甘油之类的
[22:10] And he offered me money — lots of money. 他还给我钱 很多钱
[22:14] Way more than they’re even worth. 远远超过本身的价值
[22:16] But… 但
[22:18] I’m afraid if I don’t do it, or even if I do do it… 我怕如果我不做 或者就算我做了
[22:23] I don’t know… 我不知道
[22:25] Tell him you can’t get what he needs. 告诉他你无法满足他的需要
[22:27] I already ordered them. 我已经订货了
[22:28] I mean, the shipment gets here in two days. 货两天就会送到
[22:30] He knows. 他知道
[22:31] Then make up an excuse. 那就编个借口
[22:35] Fine. $3,000. 行 三千块
[22:37] I’ll give you $3,000. 我给你三千块
[22:39] I’m not interested. 我不感兴趣
[22:39] And you find a way out of it. 你自己想办法抽身
[22:42] But — 但
[22:43] Not interested! 不感兴趣
[23:40] Look… full disclosure. 听着 我说实话
[23:42] When you told us about the disciplinary hearing, 当你告诉我们纪律听证会的事时
[23:44] I admit it — I had concerns. 我承认 我有担忧
[23:46] So, just so you know, I had to do my due diligence. 我要告诉你 我得作尽职调查
[23:48] I read the transcripts. 我看了听证会文件
[23:50] All of them. 全都看了
[23:51] It was amazing. 太棒了
[23:53] What you did to Charles — 你们对查尔斯做的事
[23:54] You and James set him up perfectly. 你和詹姆斯完全让他掉进坑里了
[23:57] You destroyed him. 你们毁了他
[23:59] Oh, my God. 天啊
[24:01] I couldn’t believe some of it. 我完全无法相信
[24:02] “I’m not crazy. It’s 1216, “我不是疯子 是1216号
[24:04] one after Magna Carta.” 是《大宪章》签署的第二年”
[24:06] The Magna Carta? 《大宪章》
[24:08] It was perfect. 太完美了
[24:10] “You think this chicanery is bad?” “你们觉得这种欺诈很恶劣吗”
[24:14] Who talks like that? 谁会那么说话
[24:16] On page 5 is a breakdown of loan-to-deposit ratios by county, 第五页显示了各县贷存比的明细
[24:21] and you can see, 你还能看到
[24:22] if Mesa Verde is going to comply with Section 109, 如果梅萨维德银行要遵守第109条
[24:24] you will have to raise your loan numbers. 你们得提高贷款数额
[24:27] That can’t be right. 应该搞错了
[24:29] We were fine in Arizona. 我们在亚利桑那州挺好的
[24:31] Yes, but the FDIC requirements in Utah are different. 但联邦存款保险公司在犹他州的要求不同
[24:35] 96%? 百分之九十六
[24:37] Is it really that high? 已经那么高了吗
[24:39] I thought Arizona was only 79%. 我以为亚利桑那州才百分之七十九
[24:43] Again, it was, 再说一次 的确如此
[24:44] but Utah has a higher loan-to-deposit ratio. 但犹他州有更高的贷存比
[24:50] I think we’re gonna need to check that. 我想我们要查一查
[24:52] That number seems way off. 那数字很离谱
[24:54] The numbers are right. 数字是对的
[24:56] But you can review the guidelines if you want. 但你可以再看一遍指南
[24:58] Right here. 就在这儿
[25:03] You gonna check ’em or can we move on? 你是要查一查 还是继续
[25:13] No… 不了
[25:15] of course. If it’s 96%, it’s 96%. 当然 那就百分之九十六吧
[25:19] We’ll increase our loan numbers. 我们会增加贷款数额
[25:22] Absolutely. 没问题
[25:26] Can we review these fixed mortgage rates? 我们能审核固定抵押贷款利率吗
[25:28] ‘Cause that’s definitely an area 因为那绝对是
[25:30] we’re gonna need to focus our attention — 我们需要关注的领域
[25:31] Paige, I’m s– That was… 佩奇 我 刚刚…
[25:35] unprofessional. 很不专业
[25:37] I didn’t mean to speak to you that way. 我不是故意想那么对你说话
[25:39] Kim. Don’t worry. 金 别担心
[25:41] It’s not a problem. At all. 没问题的 完全没有
[25:44] No, I’m sorry. 不 我很抱歉
[25:45] There’s no excuse for talking to you like that. 我没有理由那么跟你说话
[25:49] I know how hard you’ve been working on this. 我知道你对这份工作多么认真
[25:52] Please, I’ve forgotten about it already. 拜托 我已经忘掉了
[25:54] You should, too. 你也别放在心上了
[25:55] Okay? 行吗
[26:07] As far as I’m concerned, all we did… 在我看来 我们所做的…
[26:13] all we did was tear down a sick man. 就是毁了一个病人
[26:26] Fixed mortgage rates. 固定抵押贷款利率
[26:28] I think it’s page 3. 应该是在第三页
[26:31] – Yes. – Yeah. -是 -没错
[26:34] There’s an acquisition comparison at the top, 上面有收购对比
[26:37] and you want to go by total… 如果你想看总额…
[27:13] Get in! Yeah. 上车 没错
[27:14] Go! Chop-chop! 动作快点
[27:15] C’mon, c’mon! 快 快
[27:41] Get in! 上车
[27:42] – Let’s go. – Trying. -我们走 -我在挤
[27:48] That doesn’t sound good. 这声音不对劲
[27:49] C’mon, c’mon. 快 快
[27:52] I think you’re flooding it. 我觉得油要满溢了
[27:53] – I’m not flooding it! – You’re over-cranking it. -油没有满溢 -你发动过头了
[27:55] Oh, you don’t know what you’re talking about! 你在说什么鬼话
[27:58] We’re still getting paid whether we get there or not. 无论到不到 我们都要收钱
[27:59] Maybe we should catch the bus. 或许我们该赶公交车
[28:01] Come on! 得了吧
[28:02] Just — It’s gonna start, okay? 马上就发动了 行吗
[28:05] Yeah, you definitely flooded it. 油肯定满溢了
[28:06] – He drained the battery. – You drained the battery. -他把电瓶耗没电了 -你把电瓶耗没电了
[28:08] Can you not talk about something you know absolutely nothing about? 你们能不能不要再说自己根本不懂的事了
[28:11] There’s a bus we could get in. 我们可以坐公交车去
[28:13] I just need to think for one minute! 让我想一下
[28:18] Look, we’re taking the bus. 走吧 我们坐公交
[28:19] Yeah. 好的
[28:30] Film crew! 摄制组
[28:32] Hold up the bus! 请等一等
[28:36] You see that? 看那个
[28:36] Fender Stratocaster, signed by Ritchie Blackmore. 那把芬达吉他 里奇·布莱克摩签名的
[28:39] You know who that is, right? 你们知道他是谁吧
[28:40] Someone no one’s ever heard of? 谁也没听说过的人
[28:42] That’s real good. 答得真好
[28:44] I hope your parents enjoy supporting you 我希望你的父母能乐意
[28:45] for the rest of their lives. 供养你一辈子
[28:47] C’mon, Ritchie Blackmore. 是里奇·布莱克摩啊
[28:50] Deep Purple. 深紫乐队
[28:52] “Another Brick in the Wall.” 《墙上的另一块砖》
[28:54] I weep for the future. 未来无望了
[28:58] Mr. McGill, we have a problem. 麦吉尔先生 出了点问题
[29:01] Them. 他们
[29:05] Hey, fellas. Uh, you ready? 伙计们 你们准备好了吗
[29:06] We got the first shot all lined up. 我们已经准备好拍第一镜了
[29:08] Can I walk you through it? 我能跟你们说一下戏吗
[29:10] We hate to do this to you, but… 我们也不想这样 但是
[29:11] We’re having second thoughts. 我们改变了主意
[29:13] I get it. That’s just nerves. Just stage fright. 我明白了 你们很紧张 有点怯场
[29:15] Uh, tell you what — we got cue cards, 不过没关系 我们有提示牌
[29:18] and with the magic of editing, we’re gonna make you guys 还有神奇的剪辑技术 你们看起来会跟
[29:20] look like James Garner and Mariette Hartley. 詹姆斯·加纳和玛丽埃特·哈特利一样上镜
[29:23] It’s not that. 不是这个问题
[29:24] It’s just that it… 是那个…
[29:25] it seems like too much money… 钱有点多..
[29:27] For not a whole lot of return. 回报率却不高
[29:29] And that, my friends — that is where you’re mistaken, 我的朋友们 这你们可就错了
[29:31] because this is about brand awareness. 这是个品牌意识的问题
[29:34] From now on, when people think guitars, 从现在起 只要人们想起吉它
[29:36] they’re gonna think “ABQ In Tune.” 就会想到”阿尔布开克韵律”
[29:39] When they think pianos — “ABQ In Tune.” 想到钢琴 “阿尔布开克韵律”
[29:42] Drums, xylophones… 还有鼓 木琴
[29:43] For less than the price of that 只需比那把里奇·布莱克摩
[29:45] Ritchie Blackmore beauty you got on that rack, 签名吉它还少的钱
[29:46] you’re gonna have the whole town thinking, “ABQ In Tune.” 就可以让全城都对”阿尔布开克韵律”念念不忘
[29:49] Yeah, but — but what about the time slot? 但是播出时段呢
[29:51] I mean, “Murder, She Wrote” Repeats? 《女作家与谋杀案》重播的时段
[29:53] Come on. 这时段可不怎么样啊
[29:55] Grandmas love buying the gift of music 老奶奶们会很愿意为自己的孙子孙女
[29:57] for little Johnny and Sally and Skip, hmm? 买乐器当作礼物的
[30:00] And it’s school-recital season, 而且现在是校园音乐季
[30:02] so where are the kids gonna get those recorders? 孩子们会去哪买录音机呢
[30:05] We don’t sell recorders. 我们不卖录音机
[30:07] Synthesizers, then. 那就电子合成器
[30:08] But the point is, those Social Security checks — 但重点是 老奶奶们终归是
[30:10] they got to be spent somewhere. 要把她们社保支票花掉的
[30:15] As it happens, uh, today only, 今天还正好有活动
[30:16] I can, uh, offer the same package, but… 我可以给你们提供相同的服务 但是
[30:21] 50% off. 打五折
[30:25] Look… 听着
[30:26] I’m sorry, but we can’t. 抱歉 但是不行
[30:28] Not today, guys. 不拍了 伙计们
[30:30] Don’t do that. 别撤
[30:30] Guys. Now, come on. 朋友们 听我说
[30:31] Look, I know you want this. 我知道你们是想拍的
[30:33] I know you do. 50% off! 我知道的 五折啊
[30:35] Yeah, we get it, but we’re just not… 是的 但我们不确定…
[30:38] Convinced. 效果如何
[30:43] Free. 免费
[30:45] I’ll shoot the spot for free. 我免费帮你们拍这条
[30:48] For free? 免费
[30:50] You will shoot this spot for free? 你免费给我们拍
[30:52] I’ll film your ad, and I’ll put it on the air. 我给你们拍广告 然后负责播出
[30:55] But when you see more traffic coming through here — 但等你们看到这里车水马龙人声鼎沸时
[30:58] and you will — 一定会的
[30:59] then we do the other spots for the original rate, okay? 我们就按初始价格再拍其他广告 怎么样
[31:03] Now, how can you say no? 这还要拒绝吗
[31:06] – I mean, when he puts it like that… – I guess we can’t. -他都说到这份上了 -看来没法拒绝了
[31:09] Good. 很好
[31:10] That’s the best decision you’re gonna make. 这是你们做的最好的决定
[31:12] The — The best! 最好的
[31:52] You gonna catch the bus, Mr. McGill? 你要坐公交车吗 麦吉尔先生
[31:55] No, I… 不了 我…
[31:58] You guys… 你们
[31:58] get to the editing room. 快去剪辑室吧
[32:00] I just need t– to sit. 我要坐一会儿
[32:21] Mr. McGill? 麦吉尔先生
[32:25] No. I-I can’t. 不 我不能拿
[32:27] It’s okay. 没关系
[32:30] No, that’s yours. 不 这是你的钱
[32:31] You earned it. 你应得的
[32:34] But you’re losing money. 但你亏钱了
[32:37] We’ll see. 不一定
[32:39] It — It’ll be fine. 没关系的
[32:43] Okay. 好吧
[32:56] So, I finally got my act together. 我终于振作了起来
[33:00] I pulled a bunch of Alan’s boxes out of the closet. 我从柜子里把艾伦的几个箱子拖了出来
[33:05] Only took me eight years. 只不过这花了我八年的时间
[33:11] I gave all of Alan’s clothes a last wash 我最后洗了一遍艾伦的衣服
[33:14] before driving them over to Goodwill. 然后把它们都捐给慈善机构了
[33:19] I cried. 我大哭了一场
[33:20] I cried when I washed them. 洗衣服的时候哭
[33:22] I cried when I folded them. 叠衣服的时候哭
[33:24] I cried when I dropped ’em off. 送走的时候也哭
[33:28] But once it was done… 但当我做完这一切时
[33:31] it felt good… 感觉好极了
[33:34] to let them go. 放开这一切
[33:38] I kept his uniform, though. 不过我留下了他的制服
[33:40] Can’t let that go. 这个可不能不要
[33:42] Lord, he’d never forgive me if I let that go. 我要是把这个也送走 他决不会原谅我
[33:48] But I figure it’s okay to keep one thing, right? 但是我觉得保留一样东西作纪念没关系
[33:51] I mean… 我的意思是
[33:53] people can use the other clothes, but… 别的衣服人们可以穿 但是
[33:58] not sure what use they’d have for an old uniform. 一件旧制服对他们有什么用呢
[34:05] I just don’t remember this much homework 我可不记得我在凯莉那么大时
[34:07] when I was Kaylee’s age. 有这么多的家庭作业
[34:09] It doesn’t seem to bother her, but still… 虽然她觉得没什么 但是…
[34:12] Most of it’s just busywork. 大多都是额外作业
[34:15] A couple of us actually spoke to the school board, 我们几个家长跟学校谈过
[34:18] and they agreed… 他们也同意…
[34:19] Done. All yours. 好了 你接吧
[34:21] Fair warning, the coffee’s not all that. 友情提示 这里咖啡不咋样
[34:25] I guess the feel if you can face this, 我想如果你能面对这件事
[34:27] – you can face anything. – Could be. -你就能面对一切 -可能是吧
[34:29] I must be stronger than I think. 我一定是比自己想像的要坚强
[34:33] You mind if I ask — 介意我问一下吗
[34:34] – and I really don’t mean to pry, but — – Let me guess. -我不是想打探什么 但是 -我猜猜
[34:37] You have another construction job you need my help on. 你是有其他的活儿需要我帮忙吗
[34:39] Uh, no. 不是
[34:41] But if I do, you’ll be the first person I call. 但如果有 我一定第一个找你
[34:44] Okay, ask away. 好吧 你问吧
[34:47] You said you kept your husband’s uniform. 你说你保留了你丈夫的制服
[34:51] Was he on the job? 他是因公殉职的吗
[34:52] On the job? 因公
[34:55] Oh, you mean the police. 你是说警察啊
[34:57] No. 不
[34:58] Alan was a Navy man. 艾伦是海军
[35:00] He was well out of the service when I lost him. 我失去他时 他已经退役了
[35:04] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[35:05] The group has heard my story over and over. 这个小组已经听了很多遍我的故事了
[35:08] Well, that’s what we’re here for. 我们就是来干这个的
[35:16] Alan loved to hike. 艾伦喜欢远足
[35:19] We even opened a camping-supply store. 我们还开了一家野营用品专卖店
[35:22] I helped him with the mail-order side of it. 我帮他处理邮购方面的业务
[35:25] And then, uh… 然后
[35:28] this was eight years ago — 这是八年前的事了
[35:30] he went hiking in Gila National 他去吉拉国家公园爬山
[35:33] and never came back. 就再也没回来
[35:35] They found our car, 他们找到了我们的车
[35:37] but they never found him. 但始终没找到他
[35:39] And I don’t know if… 我不知道
[35:41] he slipped and fell or had a heart attack 他到底是滑倒了 还是心脏病发
[35:43] or met someone who didn’t like the way he looked… 又或是遇到了看他不顺眼的恶人
[35:47] I don’t know. 我完全不知道
[35:49] And even after all these years, 即使过了那么多年
[35:52] not knowing how he passed or where he is… 不知道他的死因 也不知道他的下落…
[36:00] I wish it didn’t matter. 我真希望这些事不会令我在意
[36:02] But it does. 但我真的放不下
[36:37] Hello? 喂
[36:40] It’s me. 是我
[36:41] You make the deal? 交易做完了吗
[36:45] No. Not yet. 还没有
[36:48] Why? 为什么问
[36:50] I’m in. 我加入
[37:42] Hey, let’s get outta here. 我们离开这里吧
[37:45] What? 什么
[37:46] Get out where? 离开哪里
[37:47] I am up to my neck in Mesa Verde. I can’t. 我正忙着梅萨维德银行的事 我走不开
[37:51] C’mon, we’re going. 来 我们这就走
[37:52] – No, I can’t. – Up. -不行 -起来
[37:53] Jimmy — 吉米
[37:54] Nope. Nothing — 不行 你做什么…
[37:56] Nothing you can do to stop this. 你做什么都不能阻止我
[37:58] Uh, one thing — you have to drive. 有个问题 得由你来开车
[38:04] Lookit this guy. 瞧瞧这家伙
[38:07] It’s Alfred Hitchcock in a rented toupee. 就像戴着租来的假发的希区柯克
[38:11] C’mon. 别闹了
[38:12] Why would you rent a toupee? 为什么会有人要租假发
[38:13] Y’know, from the Toupee Store. 从假发店租来的
[38:15] So you don’t have to maintain it. 这样就不用保养假发了
[38:20] All right. Seven and seven. 来了 一杯七七
[38:22] Yeah. 太好了
[38:23] And an Old Fashioned. 还有一杯古典鸡尾酒
[38:23] Keep ’em coming, good sir. 继续拿酒来 先生
[38:27] Can you, uh, start charging this card 你能不能换刷这张卡
[38:30] – instead of that other one? – Yeah, yeah. You got it. -别刷那张了 -好的 没问题
[38:32] – Thank you. – No problem. -谢谢 -不客气
[38:34] You’re not maxing out your cards, are you? 你不是把卡刷爆了吧
[38:37] Of course not. 当然不是
[38:39] I’m, um, spreading the points around. 我只是 分开来积分
[38:42] I got a system. 我有一套方法
[38:46] That moron takes the bet. 那个蠢材接受了赌注
[38:49] He took 3 points. He’s a fool. Look, is it wrong… 他拿了三分 他就是个笨蛋 难道…
[38:54] This guy over here. 这边这个家伙
[38:57] Yeah, he wants everyone to know what a big spender he is. 他想让大家都知道 他出手很大方
[39:01] I got every dollar the guy owns. 那个人把全副身家都输给我了
[39:04] We’re here to meet a celebrity 我们是来和一位名人见面的
[39:07] who’s donating to my charity. 他要捐钱给我的慈善机构
[39:09] Kevin Costner. 凯文·科斯特纳
[39:10] I-I will go stand in that corner. 我去那个角落站着
[39:13] You point me out — you’re meeting Kevin Costner. 你把我指出来 说你要和凯文·科斯特纳见面
[39:17] What? You don’t look like Kevin Costner. 什么 你长得又不像凯文·科斯特纳
[39:20] I look exactly like Kevin Costner. 我长得超像凯文·科斯特纳
[39:22] People are always coming up to me, 总有人走到我面前 跟我说
[39:23] saying they loved me in “Bull Durham.” 他们很喜欢我演的《百万金臂》
[39:26] Never. Never happened. 并没有 从没发生过
[39:28] – Always. – No, not once. -经常发生 -一次都没有
[39:29] Hey, you! 你过来一下
[39:30] – Yes, sir? – What is this? -怎么了 先生 -这是什么
[39:32] Dirty Martini? 加了橄榄汁的马天尼
[39:33] No, this is a $14 glass of puke. 不 这是杯卖十四美金的呕吐物
[39:36] Why don’t you get that idiot look off your face 你还不快点丢掉那副蠢表情
[39:38] and get me another one? 去给我重做一杯
[39:40] – That guy. – Who said anything about gin? -那个家伙 -谁提过金酒了
[39:41] – How do we get him? – Well, I want vodka. -我们怎么拿下他 -我要伏特加
[39:45] W-What — am I just gonna hold it here? 怎么 我就这么拿着吗
[39:47] What do you think? 你觉得呢
[39:48] You go and get me another one. 你去给我换一杯
[39:49] The — The trick with the coin you told me about? 你跟我提过的硬币那招行吗
[39:52] I know your boss. I’m an investor here. 我认识你们老板 我是这家店的投资人
[39:54] – Or the counterfeit bill? – No. -还是假钞那招呢 -不
[39:55] I know your boss, and I know your boss’ boss. 我认识你老板 我还认识你老板的老板
[39:57] That guy’s a real asshole. 那家伙是个大混蛋
[39:58] …act together and get me a real drink. 机灵点 去给我弄一杯真正的酒
[40:01] He needs to go down.Hard. 必须狠狠地收拾他
[40:02] What kind of menial job is this? 你这办的什么事啊
[40:06] Here’s what we’re gonna do. 我们等会这么做
[40:08] We’re gonna sell him a worthless credit card 我们卖给他一张不值钱的信用卡
[40:10] for 5,000 bucks. 以五千美元的价格
[40:13] Here’s what you do. 你要做的是
[40:16] Make eye contact with him. 和他眼神接触
[40:18] That’s all it’ll take for him to think you’re interested. 只需这样做 他就会以为你对他有兴趣
[40:21] I’ll act good and drunk, 我假装喝醉了
[40:22] and he’ll think I’m a loser and try to steal you away. 他就会以为我是个窝囊废 想要把你抢走
[40:26] He will persist. 他会坚持到底
[40:31] Tell him you can’t leave me. Not — Not yet. 告诉他你不能离开我 现在还不行
[40:34] Let him know you’re trying to roll me. 告诉他你打算趁我喝醉 偷我的钱包
[40:36] He’ll want in. 他会想加入的
[40:38] He’ll help you ply me with booze. 他会帮你用酒灌醉我
[40:41] Then you take my wallet. You lift the card. 然后你就拿我的钱包 把我的卡偷走
[40:43] Following this? 懂了吗
[40:47] We’re not actually doing this, right? 我们不是真的要付诸行动吧
[40:50] We’re just talking? 我们只是说说而已吧
[40:54] Yeah. 是啊
[40:57] Just talkin’. 只是说说而已
[41:05] What? 怎么了
[41:09] Nothing. 没什么
[41:11] It’s not nothing. 才不是没什么
[41:12] – What? – I keep thinking… -怎么了 -我一直在想
[41:17] was there another way? 当时有没有另一种办法
[41:20] Another way? 什么另一种办法
[41:23] W– Chuck? Is that what you’re talking about? 和查克吗 你是指那件事吗
[41:26] Kim…he had us in a corner, okay? 金 他把我们逼到了绝路
[41:29] We did what we had to do. 我们只能那样做
[41:31] But Rebecca… 可是丽贝卡…
[41:32] Everything that happened was his own fault. 发生的这一切都是他的错
[41:36] Everything. 全都是
[41:37] You put him in the rearview mirror. 你不要再回想他的事
[41:39] He is not worth thinkin’ about. 他不配占据你的思想
[41:41] Done. 结束了
[41:49] Why, thank you. 谢谢
[41:50] Have a good evening. 祝您今晚愉快
[42:08] How about that one? 那个怎么样
[42:15] I bet we could get him to… 我打赌我们能让他
[42:18] invest in some of Giselle St. Claire’s land in South Africa. 投资吉赛尔·圣·克莱尔在南非的一些地
[42:22] Oh, yeah. 没错
[42:24] Definitely. 绝对可以
[42:26] The mining rights would be all his. 采矿权都能归他所有
[43:04] Really? 不是吧
[43:06] He called me. 他打电话给我了
[43:07] For obvious reasons. 原因很明显
[43:09] Look, I’m not here to rip him off. 我不是来骗他的
[43:11] He has the stuff, right? 他把东西带来了吧
[43:14] I need to know what you’re planning. 我要知道你的计划
[43:17] What’s it matter to you? 这跟你有什么关系
[43:19] I know they’re for Salamanca. 我知道这是为塞拉曼加准备的
[43:20] Nitro pills. 硝化甘油药丸
[43:22] Your boss has heart problems. 你老板心脏有问题
[43:24] You already got it all figured out, 你都已经猜到了
[43:26] why’re you asking? 为什么还要问
[43:28] How you gonna make the switch? 你打算怎么换药
[43:33] Hector keeps the pills in his coat pocket. 赫克托把药放在外套口袋里
[43:35] When he hangs up his coat, I’ll make the switch. 他把外套挂起来时 我就趁机把药换掉
[43:40] He goes down. Then what? 他倒下了 然后呢
[43:42] His heart goes out. That’s it. 他心跳停止 这样就行了
[43:45] A lot of eyes on Salamanca. 很多人盯着塞拉曼加
[43:47] You do this, how are you gonna stop them 如果你做了 怎么才能不让他们
[43:49] from finding out it was you? 发现是你干的
[43:54] Are you tryin’ to tell me not to do this? 你是想让我不要这么做吗
[43:56] I’m not tellin’ you anything. 我什么也没说
[43:58] Just want to make sure you know what you’re getting into. 只是想确保你知道自己将要面对什么
[44:01] I’m not getting into anything. 我没什么将要面对的
[44:03] I’m in it. 我已身陷其中了
[44:04] I’ve got no choice. 我没办法
[44:11] Hector wants to use my dad’s business. 赫克托想利用我爸的生意
[44:13] My dad is a straight arrow. 我爸是正直人
[44:14] He won’t stand for it, 他不会同意的
[44:15] which means he goes to the police, 这意味着他会去找警察
[44:18] which means he’s a dead man. 也意味着他死定了
[44:22] And that’s not happening. 绝对不能这样
[44:24] You get caught, it could get worse. 如果你被抓了 事情会变得更棘手
[44:26] You don’t think I know who I’m dealing with? 你以为我不知道在和谁打交道吗
[44:29] No. 是的
[44:31] I don’t. 你不知道
[44:50] What are you doing? 你在做什么
[45:12] There are more people than the Salamancas to worry about here. 还有比塞拉曼加更需要提防的人
[45:16] Now, if you manage to pull this off 如果你成功地
[45:18] without a bullet in your head and switch those pills, 把药片掉包了 而且还没被爆头
[45:22] then switch ’em back. 赶快把他们换回来
[45:26] Switch them back? 换回来
[45:28] Why? 为什么
[45:29] Anyone gets an itch about the medicine not working, 如果有人察觉药片不起作用了
[45:32] they’re gonna look at those pills. 就会检查药片
[45:34] You do this… 照我说的做
[45:36] Switch ’em back. 把它们换回来
[45:43] So… 那…
[45:44] you gonna let us make this deal? 你会让我们达成交易吗
[45:45] You got the money? 你带钱了吗
[45:50] Good. 很好
[45:53] Now, before we do this… 在交易之前…
[45:55] I’m gonna need one more thing from you. 我还需要你一样东西
[46:08] Yes? 请讲
[46:10] Okay. 好的
[46:12] Miss Valco will see you now. 瓦尔科女士可以见你了
[46:15] Second door. 第二扇门
[46:25] Hi there. Come on in. 你好 请进
[46:26] Yeah. 好的
[46:28] I called quite a few times 我给你们打过好几次电话
[46:30] about an issue I’m trying to address. 想解决一桩难题
[46:33] Do you have your policy number? 您记得保单号码吗
[46:36] No. 不记得
[46:38] Can you just look up my name? McGill? 你能查我的名字吗 麦吉尔
[46:46] Charles McGill of Hamlin, Hamlin, McGill? 哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所的查尔斯·麦吉尔
[46:50] No, that’s my brother. 不 他是我哥哥
[46:53] I’m Jimmy. 我叫吉米
[46:54] James McGill. Solo practitioner. 詹姆斯·麦吉尔 是个体律师
[46:59] There you are. 找到了
[47:00] Looks like you’re all paid up through the year. 上面显示您一年的费用都付好了
[47:03] That’s sort of the issue. 这就是难题所在
[47:05] Long story short, 我长话短说
[47:06] through a series of unfortunate events, 经历了一系列不走运的事情
[47:08] my license has been suspended. 我的执照被吊销了
[47:11] Yes, I see that here. 是的 我看到了
[47:13] Right. Well, I was hoping I could get a refund 没错 我在想你们是否可以把我停职
[47:16] for the time that I won’t be a lawyer. 这段时间里的保险金额退给我
[47:17] Now, that’s only fair, right? 这样才公平 对吧
[47:20] I’m sorry, Mr. McGill. 很抱歉 麦吉尔先生
[47:21] It doesn’t work like that. 这不符合规定
[47:23] We don’t refund for unused malpractice insurance. 我们无法退还未使用的职业过失保险金
[47:27] But it’s a — it’s a lot of money for nothing. 但这么多钱不就打水漂了吗
[47:31] I understand it seems that way, 我明白您的感受
[47:32] but if one of your clients 但如果您的委托人之一
[47:33] decides they want to bring a suit against you, 决定要对您提起诉讼
[47:36] this continues your coverage. 这将划入保险范围
[47:39] That’s the thing. My clients? 问题就在这 我的委托人
[47:42] They love me. 他们很爱我
[47:43] And they would never bring a suit against me. 他们绝对不会起诉我
[47:46] I’m extremely lovable. 我非常受人爱戴
[47:49] I can see that. 我能看出来
[47:50] But it’s company policy. 但这是公司规定
[47:55] What about we put the insurance on hold? 可不可以暂停保险呢
[47:57] And then, if someone were to try to sue me — 在这之后 如果有人想起诉我
[47:59] which they won’t — then we just, uh, 虽然几率为零 但一旦发生
[48:02] kick that ol’ policy back into gear? 再重启保险合同呢
[48:05] I understand your situation. 我理解您的处境
[48:07] I do. 真的
[48:08] But there are rules preventing us 但公司有防止我们停止
[48:09] from stopping and starting coverage. 或启动承保的明确规定
[48:12] And I regret to inform you that… 我很遗憾地告知您…
[48:16] when your license is reinstated next year, 当您明年重新复职的时候
[48:18] because of the suspension, 您的保险费
[48:19] your premiums are going to…go up. 会受停职影响而… 上涨
[48:22] Considerably. 且数目不小
[48:25] How considerably? 此话怎讲
[48:33] Looks like roughly… 150%. 大约会涨… 150%
[48:44] God. 我的天
[48:53] Mr. McGill? 麦吉尔先生
[49:04] I… Mr. McGill, I’m sorry. 麦吉尔先生 我很抱歉
[49:07] I wish we could help you, but we just can’t. 我们很希望能帮您 但心有余而力不足
[49:12] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[49:16] It’s hard. 太难了
[49:18] Very, very hard. 真的太难了
[49:21] I’m just having a rough time. 我最近过得很艰苦
[49:25] I just need a break. 我想休息一下
[49:27] Just one break. 就一下
[49:32] And I know you — I know you can’t do anything, but… 我明白 我知道你无能为力 但…
[49:38] I’m getting run out on this community service and… 我为了做社区服务精疲力竭
[49:42] getting ripped off left and right, and… 惨遭蹂躏和剥削 而且…
[49:46] my car won’t start. 我的车也坏了
[49:49] My gal is disappointed in me, and my brother… 我的女朋友对我很失望 我的哥哥…
[49:57] My brother is sick! 我的哥哥病了
[50:01] And he’s alone. 而且他孤家寡人一个
[50:05] I spent years caring for him, 我照顾了他那么多年
[50:07] and now he hates me. 他现在却和我反目成仇
[50:10] He’s the only family I got left, and he hates me. 他是我唯一在世的亲人 他却恨我
[50:14] He hates my guts. 恨得咬牙切齿
[50:17] Is this your brother, Charles? 查尔斯就是你的哥哥吗
[50:21] And I pretend not to care, but he’s my brother. 我假装不在乎 但他毕竟是我亲哥
[50:24] How can I not? 我怎么能不在乎
[50:26] He’s mentally ill. 他得了精神病
[50:29] He’s — He’s holed up in a house with no electricity. 他把自己藏在一间没有电力的房子里
[50:32] He’s working by the light of gas lanterns. 他靠无铅汽油灯来过活
[50:35] Wha– 什么…
[50:36] He’s making mistakes with his clients. 替委托人打官司的时候屡屡犯错
[50:38] He’s mixin’ up numbers on important documents. 还在重要的文件上把数字搞错
[50:42] He — He — He had a complete mental breakdown 他… 他在听证会上彻底地
[50:47] at the bar hearing. 精神崩溃了
[50:49] Your brother — he had a breakdown in court? 你哥哥… 在法庭上崩溃了
[50:53] It’s in the transcripts. 都写在法庭记录里
[50:57] God. 天
[50:58] And I’m worried, I’m just — 我很担心 我…
[51:00] If he screws up with one more big client… 如果他再搞砸一个重要委托人的案子…
[51:05] it’s just gonna destroy him! 将会毁了他的
[51:10] Oh, don’t — don’t write — 别… 别写…
[51:13] What are you writing? No, don’t write. 你在写什么 别 别写了
[51:15] I-I didn’t mean to say that. 我不是有意要那么说的
[51:17] I don’t want him to get in trouble with you guys 我不想让他因为我而和你们
[51:20] – ’cause of me. I — – Right. -惹上麻烦 -是的
[51:22] I’m sorry. I’m gonna go. 很抱歉 我现在就走
[51:26] You’re not gonna do anything, are you? 你不会干任何事情对吧
[51:28] I-I wouldn’t worry about it, Mr. McGill. 换做我我就不担心 麦吉尔先生
[51:31] Uh, please feel better. 请振作起来
[51:33] I’m sorry. 很抱歉
[51:36] Just for– uh, forget. 你别往心里去
绝命律师

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝命律师(Better Call Saul)第3季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝命律师(Better Call Saul)第3季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme