Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝命律师(Better Call Saul)第3季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝命律师(Better Call Saul)第3季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[01:00] You’re good. 你可以走了
[01:06] See ya, Nacho. 再见 纳乔
[01:08] Don Hector. 赫克托
[01:41] Hola, Don Hector. 你好 赫克托
[01:44] Hey, Nacho. 纳乔
[01:46] Have a seat. 坐吧
[01:55] How’s your dad? 你爸爸还好吗
[02:00] Uh, fine. 挺好
[02:02] – Business good? – Yeah, I think so. -生意还顺利吗 -还可以
[02:04] – Cool. – All right. -好 -好了
[02:06] Hey, my father’s gonna bring in his Corolla. 我爸爸要把他那辆卡罗拉开过去
[02:08] His dogs tore up the back seat. 他的狗把后座咬坏了
[02:10] Like, ate the stuffing. 把填充物吃了
[02:29] So, um, one of my guys? 我有个手下
[02:31] New kid… 一个新人
[02:33] got spooked by a cruiser and ran. 被巡逻警车吓到了 逃跑了
[02:36] Dumped his stash in the gutter — 把他的货扔到了水沟里
[02:39] Let me finish. 等我数完
[02:51] You’re light. 不够数
[02:56] Like I was saying, the guy’s — 我说了 那个人
[02:57] Why didn’t you make it up on your end? 你怎么不自己贴钱补上
[02:59] I did, but I couldn’t make it all up. 我贴了 但凑不够
[03:03] You got my share, man. 我的那份也给你了
[03:07] Swear. 我发誓
[03:12] All right. 好
[03:14] Make it up next week. 下周补上
[03:16] Thank you, Nacho. 谢谢 纳乔
[03:18] Don Hector. 赫克托
[03:30] Who works for who, huh? 到底谁给谁干活
[03:52] Nacho! No! 纳乔 不
[03:55] No! 别
[03:59] Nacho! No! 纳乔 不
[04:02] Oh, come on. Come on. 别这样 拜托
[04:06] No! No, I’m sorry! 不要 对不起
[04:09] I’m sorry! No, no! 对不起 不
[04:11] Nacho, no! 纳乔 不
[04:13] No please! 求你了
[04:17] No, no! No! 不 不
[04:20] No! 不
[04:22] No! 不
[05:52] 索尔·古德曼 律师 权利在你
[06:07] I want to start by sincerely thanking you 首先 我要衷心感谢你们
[06:09] for your patience through this long and emotional proceeding. 耐心听完这场漫长又情绪化的诉讼
[06:14] Jimmy McGill has worked tirelessly 吉米·麦吉尔废寝忘食
[06:16] to build a practice that helps an underserved 创立一家律所 帮助我们社区中
[06:19] and frankly overlooked segment of our community — 被忽略且需求得不到满足的人群
[06:23] the elderly. 老年人
[06:26] You’ve heard from many of Mr. McGill’s clients today. 今天各位也听到了麦吉尔先生很多委托人的证词
[06:29] Every one of them came here gladly 他们高高兴兴地过来
[06:31] in support of their lawyer. 支持他们的律师
[06:34] Jimmy McGill reached out to people who otherwise 吉米·麦吉尔朝那些
[06:36] may never have seen an attorney in their entire lives. 可能一生都没有机会请律师的人伸出援手
[06:39] He took the time to make sure they had wills 他花了大把时间 确保他们的遗嘱
[06:42] that accurately reflected their wishes, 能准确反映他们的心愿
[06:44] for a price they could afford, 要价在他们的可承受范围内
[06:47] because Jimmy McGill cares about people. 因为吉米·麦吉尔关心人们
[06:51] He’s devoted the past three years of his life 他过去三年都献给了
[06:53] to his brother’s welfare. 哥哥的幸福
[06:55] Waking at 5:00 in the morning to buy Charles’ favorite newspaper 五点醒来 就为了去全城唯一有货的那家报摊
[06:58] from the single newsstand in the city that carries it. 给查尔斯买他最爱的报纸
[07:02] Dropping everything to care for his brother 他兄长屡次住院 他放下一切
[07:03] through multiple hospitalizations. 悉心护理
[07:06] Even supporting Charles’ career 甚至为了支持查尔斯的工作
[07:08] by hand-making a Mylar-lined suit jacket 亲手织成一件聚酯薄膜西装外套
[07:11] to spare his brother discomfort from exposure to electricity. 免得他兄长暴露在电磁辐射中感到不适
[07:16] And yet, during this time, Charles McGill’s irrational animus 然而在此期间 查尔斯·麦吉尔对他弟弟
[07:20] towards his brother grew to epic proportions. 无理的恶意膨胀得空前巨大
[07:25] So when Jimmy discovered 所以 等吉米发现
[07:27] that Charles had used his love and his caring against him, 查尔斯利用他的爱和关怀反过来针对他
[07:31] when he discovered he had been betrayed 等他发现他遭到
[07:34] by his only living blood relative… 这世上唯一至亲的背叛
[07:36] Jimmy snapped. 吉米崩溃了
[07:39] Wouldn’t you? 换成你你不会吗
[07:42] I might. 我可能会
[07:45] Chuck? 查克
[07:47] Jimmy McGill understands he broke the law 吉米·麦吉尔强行闯入他兄长家时
[07:50] when he forced his way into his brother’s house, 就清楚自己触犯了法律
[07:53] and he is deeply sorry. 他对此深感后悔
[07:56] He’s more than ready to face the consequences. 他已经完全准备好承担后果了
[08:00] However, as to ethical violation 16-304a, 然而 至于违反道德条款16条304款
[08:05] the State Bar’s claim of destruction of evidence… 即州律师协会所称的毁坏证据
[08:08] it categorically did not happen. 这件事绝对没有发生
[08:13] Jimmy McGill had no premeditated agenda 吉米·麦吉尔进入兄长家时
[08:15] when he entered his brother’s home. 事先并没有别的企图
[08:17] – Chuck, please! – He lost his temper — plain and simple. -查克 求你开门 -他失控了 仅此而已
[08:19] Please let me in! 让我进去
[08:20] So now the question you must ask yourselves is this — 所以请你们问问自己
[08:24] Is the legal profession better with Jimmy McGill in it? 法律行业有了吉米·麦吉尔是不是更美好
[08:31] I believe the answer is a resounding yes. 答案肯定是震耳欲聋的”是的”
[08:37] Geez! 天啊
[08:38] Here’s to 12 short months. 敬短短的十二个月
[08:41] Also, somebody call the Pope 还有 快给教皇打电话
[08:43] because according to your summation, 因为听了你的总结
[08:45] I oughta be a saint. 感觉我是个圣徒
[08:46] Me and Mother Teresa. 我和特蕾莎修女
[08:47] Right up there with her. 跟她肩并肩
[08:49] St. Jimmy. Yeah, has a nice ring to it. 圣人吉米 听上去不错
[08:52] Boom. 真棒
[09:00] So… 那…
[09:03] have you given any thought 你考虑过
[09:04] to what you’re gonna do for the next year — 接下来一年打算怎么办了吗
[09:06] you know, with your clients? 委托人那边
[09:07] Whoa! Slow down. 慢着
[09:10] That is tomorrow talk, Counselor. 那都是后话了 律师
[09:13] Tonight, I celebrate 今晚 我要和
[09:14] with the world’s best defense attorney. 世界上最棒的辩护律师一起庆祝
[09:17] Where are your notes? 你的笔记呢
[09:18] Let’s, uh, spread ’em out and roll around on ’em, 快拿出来摊开 我们到上面打滚
[09:21] see what happens. 看看会怎么样
[09:25] It’s a good plan. 这计划不错
[09:45] Rebecca? 丽贝卡
[09:47] Jimmy. 吉米
[09:49] Well, I’m — Come on in, please. 我… 快请进
[09:51] Hi. Uh, Kim Wexler. 你好 我是金·韦克斯勒
[09:53] Rebecca Bois. 丽贝卡·布瓦
[09:54] We didn’t formally meet earlier. 我们还没正式见过面
[09:56] Right. It’s nice to meet you. 对 很高兴认识你
[09:58] Um, I-I was, uh, just at Chuck’s, 我刚去了查克家
[10:00] and he won’t answer the door. 他不肯开门
[10:01] I-I was out there knocking for almost an hour. 我敲了将近一个小时
[10:05] That sounds like Chuck. 听上去是他的作风
[10:06] I’m sure he’s fine. 他肯定没事
[10:07] He’s just being dramatic. 他只是想闹一出
[10:08] Oh, well, I think it’s a little bit more than that. 我觉得可能不止那样
[10:10] I want you to come with me to get him to let us in. 我想让你陪我去 让他把门打开
[10:14] Jimmy, he needs our help. 吉米 他需要我们的帮助
[10:16] No thanks. 不了 谢谢
[10:19] I-I’ve already kicked my door in for the year. 我已经因为闯进他家被判了一年了
[10:22] You owe it to him. 这是你欠他的
[10:26] I don’t owe him squat. 我不欠他任何事
[10:39] Jimmy, you lied to me. 吉米 你对我撒了谎
[10:41] This was never about helping Chuck. 整件事根本不是为了帮助查克
[10:43] If you feel misled, I apologize, 如果你觉得被误导了 我道歉
[10:45] but I think I was clear. 但我说得很清楚
[10:47] I told you I had to defend myself 我告诉你我必须为自己辩护
[10:49] and Chuck would need help afterwards, 在那之后 查克会需要帮助
[10:51] which he does. 他确实需要
[10:53] You got what you wanted. 你已经如愿以偿了
[10:55] Now it’s time to do what’s right. 现在该做正确的事了
[10:58] Yeah… 这个…
[11:00] No. 不
[11:03] Jimmy, he’s still your brother. 吉米 他还是你哥哥
[11:07] Not anymore, he’s not. 不 不再是了
[11:20] Chuck was right about you all along. 查克对你的看法一直是对的
[11:25] He’s mentally ill. 他有心理疾病
[11:27] What is your excuse? 你有什么借口呢
[11:32] Enjoy your champagne. 享用你的香槟吧
[11:50] Like the other night during dinner, 那天吃晚饭的时候
[11:52] Kaylee asked if her daddy ever used to cook. 凯莉问我她爸爸会不会做饭
[11:55] And I told her about how Matty 我告诉她马蒂
[11:58] used to make her Mickey Mouse pancakes on weekends. 以前周末经常给她做米老鼠形状的煎饼
[12:02] You know, two small pancake ears attached to a big one? 一个大饼上有两个耳朵形状的小饼
[12:06] She didn’t remember, but I think it made her happy. 她不记得了 但她很开心
[12:11] She even asked for them the next morning. 她甚至要我第二天早上做给她
[12:15] Boy, Matty made it look easy. 马蒂做起来可容易了
[12:18] And keeping the ears separated is really hard. 但要想让那对耳朵分开其实很困难
[12:21] Mine looked terrible. 我做的难看极了
[12:23] But Kaylee didn’t care. 但凯莉不介意
[12:26] Now she wants “Daddy pancakes” every weekend. 现在她每周都想要”爸爸煎饼”
[12:31] But… 但…
[12:33] there are times… 有时候…
[12:36] Career day’s coming up, and she asked me 职业介绍日快到了 她问我
[12:38] if I would go and talk about her daddy’s job. 我能不能去参加 谈论她父亲的工作
[12:41] She wants to know more about what he did. 她想了解他到底是做什么的
[12:45] And that kind of took my breath away. 这让我有点百感交集
[12:48] Kaylee’s teacher thinks it would be good for her, 凯莉的老师觉得这样对孩子有好处
[12:50] maybe make his absence feel… 也许能让他的离去
[12:53] a little bit more… 感觉更…
[12:55] normal. 平常一点
[12:57] So, do you think you’re gonna do it? 你会去吗
[12:59] I don’t know. 我不知道
[13:02] Maybe. 也许吧
[13:03] Good. 好
[13:05] That’s good work, Stacey. 说得好 史黛西
[13:09] So, who’s next? 谁还想说
[13:14] Thanks for coming. It means a lot. 谢谢你过来 这对我意义重大
[13:16] Well, honey, if it makes you feel any better, 亲爱的 如果这能让你好受一点
[13:18] I’m all for it. 我全力支持
[13:19] Enough that you’d come again? 那你还会再来吗
[13:22] We’ll see. 再说吧
[13:24] Well, thing is, 问题是
[13:25] I sort of volunteered you for something. 我好像替你答应了一件事
[13:28] What? 什么
[13:29] To help with the new playground. 帮忙弄那个新操场
[13:32] The kids deserve way better than that, 孩子们值得拥有一个更好的
[13:34] – don’t you think? – Sure, but why me? -你不觉得吗 -当然 不过为什么选我
[13:36] Well, they need someone who knows how to pour concrete. 他们需要一个懂怎样浇筑水泥的人
[13:39] And the slide and the swings need something called footings, 而滑梯和秋千需要地基
[13:41] I think. 大概吧
[13:42] Sweetheart, that’s not really my department. 亲爱的 这不是我的专长
[13:45] Sure it is, Pop. You built a carport when Matty was a kid. 当然是了 老爸 马蒂小的时候你修了个车库
[13:49] – I did? – Yeah. -真的 -对
[13:51] He told me about it a bunch of times. 他跟我说过好多遍了
[13:54] He said that when you were pricing it out, 他说当你在做预算的时候
[13:56] you thought that all the people who gave you quotes were crooks, 觉得给你报价的那些人都是骗子
[13:58] so you decided to do it yourself. 所以你就亲自动手了
[14:01] And you let Matty write his initials in the wet cement. 你还让马蒂在没干的水泥上写了名字缩写
[14:06] Pop, the way he talked about you, 爸 他谈论你的样子
[14:08] it was like you… hung the moon. 就像你把月亮挂到了天上一样
[14:13] Sorry. I can get you out of it. 抱歉 那就不让你去好了
[14:15] – I just thought it was — – No, it’s fine. -我只是以为… -没关系
[14:17] Just tell me when and where. 告诉我时间地点就行
[14:19] Come on. 多大点事
[14:20] Geez. 天啊
[14:23] Thank you. 谢谢你
[14:56] Chuck?! 查克
[15:08] Chuck, it’s Howard! 查克 是霍华德
[15:17] I’m not leaving, Chuck! 我不会离开的 查克
[15:22] I don’t want to wake up the neighbors, 我不想吵醒邻居
[15:23] but I got all night! 但是你不开门我就不走
[15:28] Chuck?! 查克
[16:10] That is a 35-year-old Macallan. 这是一瓶三十五年的麦卡伦
[16:15] I’m not gonna tell you how much it cost, 我不会告诉你它有多贵
[16:17] but don’t worry — it’s coming out of my end. 不过别担心 算我的
[16:23] The opinion came in. 结果出来了
[16:25] Jimmy was suspended for 12 months. 吉米被停业一年
[16:28] This is a win, my friend. 这也是一种胜利 我的朋友
[16:31] I know, it doesn’t feel like it. 虽然感觉不太像
[16:34] But hear me out. 但是听我说
[16:36] Jimmy’s not gonna be a lawyer for one year. 吉米这一年都不能做律师
[16:39] And if he screws up, 如果他中间出了什么岔子
[16:40] which we both know is likely, 我们都知道这很有可能
[16:42] his PPD terminates 他的诉前转移协议就会终止
[16:43] and that one year may turn into forever. 一年就会延长到永远
[16:53] Chuck, you’re at a crossroads. 查克 你正站在一个十字路口
[16:55] You can keep looking backwards, 你可以向后看
[16:57] stay focused on your brother, 继续纠结你弟弟的事
[16:58] what he’s up to, or you can go forward. 看他想干什么 或者你可以继续前进
[17:02] And, Chuck, listen to me — 但查克 听我说
[17:05] Jimmy’s just not worth it. 吉米不值得你这样
[17:08] Where would we be if… 我们会怎样…
[17:10] say, Clarence Darrow had devoted the best years of his life 如果克拉伦斯·达罗将人生中最重要的那几年
[17:14] to supervising his ne’er-do-well relatives? 用来照管他那些不成器的亲属
[17:17] Think of the cases he wouldn’t have taken, 想想他为此可能错过的那些案子
[17:20] the injustices that would have gone unanswered. 那些可能永远得不到回应的冤枉
[17:25] What a waste. 真是浪费
[17:30] I say… 要我说
[17:33] …put your energy into the future. 还是将你的精力放在未来吧
[17:46] Anything else… 其他任何事
[17:48] is a waste of your time and intellect. 都是在浪费你的时间和才智
[17:59] What do you say? 你觉得呢
[18:16] To new beginnings. 敬新的开始
[18:19] To new beginnings. 敬新的开始
[18:32] You okay to drive? 你能开车吗
[18:34] Absolutely. 没问题
[18:39] How are you feeling? 你感觉怎么样
[18:40] Oh, I’m fine. Thank you, Howard. 我很好 谢谢你 霍华德
[20:10] Lunch is served. 吃午饭了
[20:12] Swim, honey. 快来 亲爱的
[20:13] Get it before it’s soggy. 不快点吃就泡胀了
[20:25] Francesca, it’s go time! 弗朗西斯卡 可以开始了
[20:27] Where do you wanna start? 你想从哪开始
[20:29] With the A’s. 从A开始吧
[20:31] Hi. Mrs. Adamson? 你好 亚当森夫人
[20:32] It’s Francesca at Jimmy McGill’s office. 我是吉米·麦吉尔律所的弗朗西斯卡
[20:35] Are you available to talk with Jimmy? 你现在可以和吉米通话吗
[20:36] Okay. Great. 好的 很好
[20:38] Mrs. Adamson. 亚当森夫人
[20:40] Hello, dear. Do you have a moment? 你好 亲爱的 你现在有时间吗
[20:42] I just wanted you to be the first to know, uh, 我想让你第一个知道
[20:45] that I’ll be taking a brief sabbatical from the law, 我要暂时退出法律界一小段时间
[20:48] just one year. 就一年
[20:49] One quick trip of the Earth around the Sun, 地球绕着太阳转完一圈
[20:51] and I’ll be back. 我就回来了
[20:53] I will. 我会的
[20:56] Next. 下一个
[20:57] Hold for Jimmy. 转给吉米
[20:58] I did? 我有吗
[20:59] That’s…and that’s an honor. 真是荣幸
[21:02] And how did he pass? 他是怎么通过的
[21:05] Next! The details will all be in a letter you’ll receive shortly. 下一个 稍后会寄信给您详细说明
[21:09] Mostly legal boilerplate. 主要是一些法律标准文件
[21:11] Now, you give that nephew a hug for me. 替我拥抱一下您的侄子
[21:14] Niece! 侄女
[21:15] Next! 下一个
[21:18] Hold for Jimmy. 转给吉米
[21:19] It’s just a technical thing, really. It’s, uh — 只是依照规定 真的 是…
[21:22] It’s just a technical, uh — an agreement. 只是规定 有一个协议
[21:24] It’s an agreement — 有个协议
[21:25] It’s an agreement that I came to with the Bar Association, 我跟律师协会有个协议
[21:29] and you’re gonna get a letter with all the details, so — 您会收到一封信 上面会详细说明
[21:32] Mr. Levine, can you hear me?! 莱文先生 能听到吗
[21:34] Hello?! Can you hear me still?! 喂 能听到吗
[21:36] Okay, just — You stop for — 好了 你别说了…
[21:38] You stop talking, and then I’ll talk. 你别说了 听我说
[21:40] Okay. Next. 好的 下一个
[21:42] The letter will explain it, but the — the details 信里会解释一切 但是详细内容
[21:44] are just boring legalistic mumbo-jumbo. 只是些无聊的法律文书
[21:47] I don’t know where those sounds are coming from, sir. 我不知道那些声音是哪来的 先生
[21:50] You — You’ll have to check. 你得检查一下
[21:52] Well, then, stay inside! 那就别出去
[21:53] Details will be in a letter — 详细信息会在信中…
[21:55] that’s right, but d-don’t worry about it. 没错 不过别担心
[21:57] Next. Next. Next! 下一个 下一个 下一个
[21:59] Next. Next! 下一个 下一个
[22:00] Yes, Mrs. Pressman, I still have the document. 是的 普莱斯曼夫人 文件我还留着
[22:03] I’m including the calico. 我会把小花猫加进去的
[22:06] Now I don’t wanna get down into the weeds on this with you, sir. 我不想再跟你纠结这个了 先生
[22:08] It’s just my headache, sir. I’m tired. 我头疼了 我累了
[22:11] Listen to you. 听听你自己说的
[22:12] Where’d you learn so much about lawyering? 你从哪学了这么多律师的事
[22:14] Yes, just watch your mail for that letter from my office. 对 注意查收我们寄给你的信
[22:17] Okay. Bye-bye. 好了 再见
[22:20] Next! 下一个
[22:20] Last one, Mr. Yalowitz. 最后一个 亚洛维茨先生
[22:22] Last one. 最后一个
[22:26] Mr. Yalowitz. 亚洛维茨先生
[22:27] Hey, it’s Jimmy McGill. 我是吉米·麦吉尔
[22:29] Listen, for your future lawyering needs, 听我说 您以后的律师服务
[22:31] I am taking a hiatus of one year. 我要中断一年
[22:33] Will you please watch your mail for a letter from my office? 请注意查收我们寄给你的信
[22:37] Yes, Jimmy from TV. 是的 电视里的吉米
[22:39] You watch it every day, huh? 你每天都看
[22:44] Really? 真的吗
[22:46] Were you the pilot of the B-29? 你曾是B29的飞行员
[22:49] 32 missions? 完成了三十二次任务
[22:51] Holy… 天啊
[22:54] Well, c-can I just say, sir, that you are one of the people 先生 请允许我说
[22:57] who made the greatest generation so damn great? I salute you. 你造就了伟大的一代人 向你致敬
[23:03] A’ight, see you soon. 好的 再见
[23:06] On TV, right. Bye. 在电视上 对 拜
[23:18] Francesca, get me KWBV! 弗朗西斯卡 接通KWBV
[23:22] Okay. 行
[23:35] Get me the manager. 帮我接通经理
[23:38] Then get me somebody who can pull a commercial, stat! 那就帮我接通能管广告的人 快点
[23:58] You finish making your calls? 你打完电话了吗
[24:00] Yeah. That was a ton of fun. 是 非常有趣
[24:03] But what gets me is this. 但这个才真叫有趣
[24:05] What is it? 这是什么
[24:07] It is my KWBV contract. KWBV的合同
[24:09] I almost let one of my ads run today. 今天差点播我的广告了
[24:12] You can’t do that. 你不能那么做
[24:14] I know, but can you believe this? 我知道 但你能相信吗
[24:16] I’ve got nine airings left. 我还有九次播送
[24:18] I’m out 4,000 bucks. 我欠了四千块
[24:26] I guess… 或许
[24:28] you have to find a local business 你得找个本地差事
[24:29] and try to sell ’em your time. 想办法干活
[24:31] What else can you do? 你还能干什么
[24:32] Yeah. 是啊
[24:34] This pile of garbage explicitly states 这垃圾明确声明说
[24:36] I’m not allowed to resell. 我不能转卖
[24:39] You’re a lawyer. See if you can find a loophole. 你是律师 你看看能不能找到漏洞
[24:41] I cannot look at another contract. 我不能再看合同了
[24:43] I’m up to my eyeballs in Mesa Verde. 我得完全投入梅萨维德银行的事
[24:47] Yeah. I’m sorry. 是 抱歉
[24:50] So, what do you want to do about Francesca? 弗朗西斯卡你准备怎么办
[24:53] Do about her? What? 什么怎么办
[24:55] Yeah, how much notice should we give her? Two weeks? 我们得提前多久告诉她 两周吗
[25:00] Well, we’re not doing her any favors 我们把她蒙在鼓里
[25:01] by keeping her in the dark. 对她没有好处
[25:02] She should start looking. 她该开始找工作了
[25:06] So you want to fire Francesca? 你想炒掉弗朗西斯卡
[25:10] I don’t want to, but I don’t need her 我也不想 但我不需要她
[25:12] for more than filing and getting coffee, 只是整理文件 倒咖啡啥的
[25:14] and I can do that myself. 我自己可以做
[25:16] We just hired her. I like her. 我们刚雇佣她 我喜欢她
[25:18] While we’re on the subject, 就着这个话题
[25:19] we need to talk about the overhead on this place. 我们还得谈谈这地方的开销
[25:21] No, Kim, no! 不 金 不
[25:22] This office is set up for two legal practices, 这间办公室是为两位律师设置的
[25:25] and now there’s only one. 但现在只有一位了
[25:27] I don’t need all this space. 我不需要这么多空间
[25:28] I only have one client. 我只有一个客户
[25:29] It’s a huge client! 是个大客户
[25:30] I looked into it, and breaking the lease 我仔细看了 违反租约
[25:33] will cost a hell of a lot less than 10 months’ rent. 要支付不少于十个月的租金
[25:35] No, we didn’t go through all this 我们不能因为才停职一天
[25:37] just to give up everything after one day of suspension. 就谈这些 要放弃这一切
[25:40] One day! 才一天
[25:41] It’s not everything. 不是一切
[25:45] It’s an office. 这是间办公室
[25:46] Four walls and a door. 四面墙 有地板
[25:48] Why waste money on something w-we don’t need? 为什么要在不需要的东西上浪费钱
[25:53] As — As far as I’m concerned, 但我觉得
[25:55] nothing’s changed, all right? 一切还没变 对吧
[25:58] I’ll hold up my end, you hold up yours. 我负责我的 你负责你的
[26:00] 50-50. 对半分
[26:01] So you’re gonna keep paying for half a law office 所以你要继续支付半个办公室的钱
[26:02] even though you’re not practicing law? 即便你不当律师
[26:05] Call it “aspirational thinking.” 这叫”进取思维”
[26:06] Okay. 行
[26:08] But how are you gonna pay for it? 但你要怎么承担呢
[26:13] The day I don’t show up with my half, 我没凑齐我那部分钱的那天
[26:16] that’s the day we’ll talk about closing this place. 就是我们商量关停这地方的时候
[26:21] That’s fair, I guess. 很公平
[26:31] You’ll see. 等着瞧
[26:51] Look at the two of you. 看看你们俩
[26:52] I mean, you belong on TV! 你们属于电视
[26:55] You’re naturals! 你们有天赋
[26:57] I know. 我知道
[26:58] You’re thinking it’s too good to be true. 你们在想这好到难以置信
[27:00] I mean, “TV’s too expensive. “电视太贵了
[27:02] We can’t afford that.” 我们支付不起”
[27:03] Well, I’m telling you, you can. 但我跟你们说 付得起
[27:06] And here’s the beauty part — for a reasonable price, 听好了 只需合理的价格
[27:09] we will shoot your commercial, 我们就帮你们拍广告
[27:11] and then we’ll throw in the airtime for the low, low price of free. 然后我们免费赠送广告播放时间
[27:17] Gimme Jimmy. 我选吉米
[27:18] That’s right. That’s me! You’ve seen my ad! 没错 就是我 你们看过我的广告
[27:20] Well, what I did for me, my friends, 我自己能做到 朋友
[27:22] I will do that for you. 也能帮你们做到
[27:24] Look, our all-inclusive Premium package — 听着 全套高级套餐
[27:26] that’s gonna be the best bang for your buck. 绝对是最划算的
[27:29] We’ll shoot nine commercials for $4,900. 四千九拍九支广告
[27:33] Okay? 行吗
[27:34] And that includes the nine airings 包括下午三点二十
[27:36] at 3:20 in the afternoon on channel KWBV. 在KWBV频道的九次播送
[27:39] That is a prime slot with a viewership 这可是有成千上万潜在客户的
[27:42] of tens of thousands of potential customers. 黄金收视时段
[27:47] It does sound like a good deal. 听起来很不错
[27:49] It does. 确实
[27:50] It’s a lot of money. 是很大一笔钱
[27:51] Well… 好吧
[27:53] that’s — that’s perfectly understandable. 完全可以理解
[27:54] It’s a big financial commitment. 确实是笔大花销
[27:57] That’s why we have our, uh, “Toe-in-the-Water” package. 所以我们还有试水套餐
[28:01] That’s, uh, one commercial, flat rate, 一支广告 一口价
[28:05] $849.95. 849.95美元
[28:07] Beauty part again — free airtime. 同样免费播出
[28:10] And when this thing runs, you’re gonna get calls — 广告一播出 电话响不停
[28:12] I can promise you that. 我可以向你们保证
[28:17] We’ll think about it. 我们会考虑的
[28:19] Excellent. 很棒
[28:21] When, uh, do you think you might decide? 你们觉得什么时候会做决定
[28:25] – Maybe next week. – Yeah. -下周吧 -是
[28:29] Gee, I’m sorry for any confusion, 天啊 抱歉我可能没说明白
[28:31] but I was talk– I was talking about 我之前…说过
[28:35] a much shorter window for the thinking part. 你能考虑的时间非常短
[28:40] How short? 多短
[28:43] We would have you on the air by 3:20 this afternoon. 今天下午三点二十前得拍好
[28:46] Today? 今天吗
[28:47] You’re gonna shoot a commercial in the next 2 1/2 hours? 你要在接下来的两个半小时内拍一支广告
[28:50] Oh, no. I mean, there’s a whole post process. 不 会有完整的后期制作
[28:53] I mean, there’s editing and mixing, coloring, layback. 会有编辑 混剪 调色 重放
[28:56] It’s a whole megillah. You don’t want to know. 挺复杂的 你们不会想听下去的
[28:57] But we would need to be shooting in the next 15 minutes. 但我们会在十五分钟后开始拍摄
[29:15] Now, there’s “Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.” 这个是”约瑟夫和他的神奇彩衣”
[29:18] Why don’t they make, like, a Moses musical? 他们怎么不拍一部摩西的音乐片
[29:20] – They did. – They did. -有 -有
[29:21] Which one was that? It was “Let My People Go”? 哪一首 是《让我的百姓离开》吗
[29:23] No. Well, yeah, it was kind of… 不是 这个 有一点…
[29:26] Everybody get in the car. 大家都上车
[29:44] Is — Is everything okay? 一切还好吧
[29:46] No! I air in 2 hours and 20 minutes, 不好 广告在两小时二十分钟后就播了
[29:48] and I have no client. 我还没拉到客户
[29:49] That’s another 400 bucks down the drain. 又有四百块打了水漂
[29:54] How do I find somebody who needs a commercial 我怎么才能找到想拍广告
[29:56] and can afford one? 而且有钱拍的人
[30:02] Maybe… 也许…
[30:04] you could make a commercial? 你可以拍一支广告
[30:05] Have you not been listening? 你没听我说吗
[30:07] That’s what I’ve been trying — 我一直在努力…
[30:15] Right. 对啊
[30:40] Let’s go! Chop-chop! 我们走 搞快点
[30:43] All right, uh, plant it right here. 好 把这个放在这里
[30:46] I want you to get those dishes behind me. 把这些东西拍到我身后
[30:50] This is Jimmy McGill for a limited time — No. 我是吉米·麦吉尔 我时间有限 不行
[30:53] Jimmy McGill here to talk about the wonders of broadcast — No. 吉米·麦吉尔来聊聊广播节目的奇效 不行
[30:57] Jimmy McGill’s the name. 吉米·麦吉尔是我名
[30:59] – Advertising is — – Camera ready! -广告是… -摄像机准备好了
[31:04] I’m Jimmy McGill with an amazing opportunity 我是吉米·麦吉尔 对于小型企业老板
[31:07] for small-business owners. 我这里有一个绝佳的机会
[31:08] Shit. No. I can’t do this. 该死 不行 我做不来
[31:10] Sure you can. 你一定可以
[31:12] No! 不行
[31:13] We– We’re totally off-brand here. 我们在这里完全没有名气
[31:16] I’m Jimmy McGill, a lawyer you can trust. 我是吉米·麦吉尔 一名值得信赖的律师
[31:19] I can’t suddenly turn into… commercial Guy. 我不能突然变成一个做广告的
[31:24] Hold on. 等下
[31:27] repeat after me — 跟我念
[31:28] “For a limited time, we’ll shoot your commercial today “我们会在有限的时间内为您拍出一则广告
[31:30] and have it on the air tomorrow.” 明天就能播出”
[31:32] For a limited time, 我们会在有限的时间内
[31:33] we’ll shoot your commercial today 为您拍出一则广告
[31:34] and have it on air tomorrow. 明天就能播出
[31:38] I thought you were, like, 我看你这像
[31:39] president of the Drama Club or something? 戏剧俱乐部的主席之类的人吧
[31:41] I’m Treasurer. 我是财务主管
[31:44] You, go! 你来
[31:47] Say the words. 念刚才那句话
[31:49] For a limited, uh, time, 我们会在有限的时间内
[31:52] o-only you — we could, um — 只有你 我们能…
[31:54] Cut. Maybe next time. 停 下次吧
[32:02] We gonna do this or not? 我们到底做不做
[32:03] ‘Cause either way, I’m getting my 100 bucks. 因为不管怎样 你都要付我一百块
[32:05] Quick — crack on your magic bag. 快点 打开你的魔法包
[32:07] We’ll have to Karloff this thing. 我们只能变点戏法了
[33:48] All the same weight? 都一样重吗
[33:51] Within a quarter gram. 误差在二十五克之内
[33:53] Do you have a scale? 有天平吗
[33:57] Take your pick. 你挑吧
[34:25] You forgot how to count? 你忘记怎么数数了吗
[34:28] You get five. 你只有五个
[34:30] Don Hector gets six. 赫克托要六个
[34:46] He’s expecting six. 他要的就是六个
[34:51] And that’s what I’m gonna bring. 所以我要拿六个回去
[35:15] He’s trying to take six. 他要拿六个
[35:16] We only owe him five. 我们只能给他五个
[35:19] He’s pushing it. 他态度很强硬
[35:25] Give it to him. 给他
[35:27] You sure? 确定吗
[35:28] Give it to him. 给他
[37:19] 出售 工业用地
[37:47] Well? 怎么样
[37:50] It could work. 能行
[37:54] Okay, then. 那就好
[39:45] Yes, may I — may I speak with Dr. Lara Cruz, please? 喂 我能和劳拉·克鲁兹医生通话吗
[39:48] Can you hold a moment? 稍等一下可以吗
[39:49] Yes, I’ll hold. 好的 我等着
[39:58] Thank you for your patience. 感谢您的耐心等待
[39:58] – Oh, Doc– – Is it an emergency? -医生… -请问是紧急情况吗
[40:00] Well, I-I-I need to speak with her. 我需要跟她说话
[40:02] – Who’s calling? – Yeah, Charles McGill. -请问哪位 -查尔斯·麦吉尔
[40:04] I’m a patient — former patient. 我是一名病人 之前来看过病
[40:07] I-I-I need to see Dr. Cruz as soon as possible. 我需要尽快见到克鲁兹医生
[40:10] I’ll page her. Please hold. 我传呼她 请稍等
[40:11] Thank you. 谢谢
[40:19] So? 然后呢
[40:21] I took the five. 我拿了那五个
[40:22] Then one more. 又多拿了一个
[40:24] What’d he say? 他怎么说
[40:25] Did he piss himself? 他吓尿了吗
[40:27] No, he wasn’t there. 不 他不在那里
[40:29] It was just his guys. 是他的手下
[40:31] So what happened? 什么情况
[40:34] They called him. 他们给他打了电话
[40:35] And, uh, while we were waiting to see what he’d say, 我们就在那里等着看他怎么说
[40:37] one of the guys put a gun to my head. 一个人拿枪抵着我的脑袋
[40:40] They put a gun to your head? 他们拿枪指着你的脑袋
[40:45] It was no big deal. 没大不了的
[40:51] Lionel. 莱昂内尔
[40:53] Go outside. See what he found out. 出去 看看他有什么消息
[40:55] Yeah. 喂
[41:01] So… 那么…
[41:03] Your father… 你的父亲
[41:05] His shop. 他的店
[41:08] W-Where does he get his upholstery? 他的座套在哪儿买的
[41:13] From, uh, the distributor. 从经销商那里
[41:15] And w-where is the distributor? 这个经销商在哪里
[41:20] Jalisco. 哈利斯科[墨西哥]
[41:21] Jalisco. 哈利斯科
[41:24] I want… 我想…
[41:26] a new way to get my stuff over the border. 找个新办法把我的货运过边境
[41:30] A legitimate business. 一个合法的生意
[41:32] – Right. But the chicken man — – Temporary. -是的 但那个卖炸鸡的男人… -那是暂时的
[41:35] I want a new front — 我想换个新幌子
[41:37] My own. 属于我的
[41:40] Don Hector, my father is a simple man. 赫克托 我父亲是个很简单的人
[41:46] He is not in the business. 他没有参与这个行业
[41:49] You will teach him. 你教会他
[41:51] Don Hector, please don’t — 赫克托 请您不要…
[41:53] Don’worry! I’ll take good care of Papi. 别担心 我会照顾好你爸爸
[41:55] He’ll make money, 他会赚大钱
[41:56] a lot more than with his little sewing machine. 比靠那些破缝纫机要多多了
[41:59] Lionel talked to our guy in Los Lunas. 莱昂内尔问过我们在洛斯卢纳斯的人了
[42:01] Looks like Tuco knifed a guy. 屠库似乎用刀刺伤了一个人
[42:02] But he definitely broke a guard’s jaw. 但他肯定打断了一个守卫的下巴
[42:04] – They got him in solitary. – What?! -他们把他单独监禁起来了 -什么
[42:05] All he had to do was six months! 他本来只要蹲六个月就好了
[42:08] He’ll be in there forever! 这下他永远都出不来了
[42:34] Boss. 老大
[42:49] You talk to your father. 你跟你父亲谈谈
[43:13] I promise, as soon as you see the first one, 我保证 等你见到第一支广告
[43:15] you’re gonna want the whole package. 你就会想订购整个套餐
[43:19] Take about an hour. 大概需要一小时
[43:21] so, I’ll bring the whole team down there. 我会把整个团队带过去
[43:22] We’ll be there 12:30 sharp. 十二点半我们准时到
[43:24] I’m gonna turn you into a star. 我会把你变成大明星
[43:27] Absolutely. 没问题
[43:28] It will be on the air by tomorrow afternoon. 明天下午就会在电视上播出
[43:31] I know. It is amazing. 我知道 真的很棒
[43:34] Okay. 好的
[43:34] And, uh, don’t wear stripes, ’cause you’ll moiré. 还有 别穿条纹衣服 否则会产生网纹干扰
[43:38] It’s a filmmaking term. 这是广告拍摄术语
[43:39] Just — Just don’t wear stripes. 反正 别穿条纹衣服就行了
[43:41] Okay. See you then. 好 到时见
[43:46] – Wanna beer? – Yes. Thanks. -来瓶啤酒吗 -好 谢谢
[43:48] So, sleeping in your own bed tonight. 今晚回你自己床上睡
[43:51] Things must be lookin’ up. 看来情况有所好转了
[43:54] I needed clean clothes. 我只是需要干净衣服
[43:57] What was all that? 刚才那通电话是干嘛
[43:58] Well, I’m unloading that ad time. 我在抛售广告时段
[44:02] But I thought you couldn’t sell it. 但不是不可以转卖吗
[44:03] Well, that’s the thing — I’m not. 关键在于 我不是卖我的
[44:05] they pay me to make a commercial, 他们出钱请我拍一支广告
[44:07] I throw in the airtime for free. 我免费送他们播出时段
[44:09] – Smart. – Yeah. -很聪明 -是啊
[44:11] I spent most of the day going door-to-door, pitching. 我今天大部分时间都在挨家挨户推销
[44:14] No dice. Then it came to me. 没有成功 然后我忽然想到
[44:16] I’m selling advertising — why not advertise? 我要推销广告 为什么不打广告宣传呢
[44:18] And it worked. 结果奏效了
[44:19] I mean, TV commercials get calls. 电视广告能吸引人打电话来
[44:22] What commercial did you run? 你放了哪支广告
[44:24] Not — Not “Gimme Jimmy”? 不会是”我选吉米”吧
[44:26] No. I-I made a new one. 不是 我拍了一支新的
[44:30] W-When? 什么时候拍的
[44:32] Today. 今天
[44:35] Right here. 就在这里
[44:36] S-So you made a commercial for commercials today. 所以你今天拍了一支推销广告的广告
[44:39] Yeah. 对
[44:40] I’m starting to think I might break even here. 我觉得有可能不赚不赔了
[44:45] O-Okay. Let’s see it. 好啊 播给我看看
[44:48] Eeeesh, I don’t know. 我也说不好
[44:50] It’s not my best work. 这不是我最好的作品
[44:51] It’s, um, very last-minute. 临时才拍的
[44:54] Well, you’re getting calls. 都有人打电话来了
[44:56] – It can’t be that bad. – Yeah. -肯定不会太糟 -是啊
[44:59] Wha– Now you’re getting shy? 现在你倒害羞起来了吗
[45:04] Come on. 快点
[45:06] Okay, but keep in mind… 好吧 但要记住…
[45:09] Yeah, it’s — Yeah, it’s not your best work. 这不是你最好的作品
[45:11] I got it. 我知道了
[45:27] What’s that I see? 我看到了什么呀
[45:28] Albuquerque’s next TV star? 阿尔布开克的下一位电视巨星吗
[45:30] It’s you, small-business owner! 就是你啦 小企业老板
[45:32] Struggling to make it in today’s fast-paced economy? 还在挣扎如何在快速发展的经济中存活下来吗
[45:35] Thought television advertising was too expensive for you? 还认为电视广告对你来说太昂贵了吗
[45:38] Well, you better think again! 你最好再想想
[45:39] You can’t afford not to be on TV! 你可不能错过上电视的好机会
[45:42] Look at you — you’re a triple threat! 瞧瞧你自己 你可是三项全能
[45:44] Great services, great products, and most of all, that face! 服务棒 产品棒 最重要的是 颜值也棒
[45:48] You’re a star! 你就是明星
[45:50] Wrap it all up in your natural charisma, and bam! 拿出你天生的魅力 迷倒全场
[45:53] You belong on TV! 你就该上电视
[45:55] Better watch out for autograph hounds and paparazzi! 小心狂热粉丝和狗仔队哦
[45:58] And it gets better! 还不止这样
[45:59] I can have you on the air tomorrow. 我明天就能帮你播出广告
[46:01] You heard me right — tomorrow! 没错 就是明天
[46:03] Better get ready to be famous, Albuquerque! 准备好名声大噪吧 阿尔布开克
[46:05] I can make you a TV star for a price you can afford! 成为电视巨星 价钱你能接受
[46:08] Call me, Saul Goodman! 打电话给我 索尔·古德曼
[46:10] The world needs to know about you and your business! 世界需要了解你和你的企业
[46:13] Call me now! 马上打给我吧
[46:18] The guy at the station said 加油站那个人说
[46:19] he’s never seen so many star wipes in a row. 他从没见过有人用这么多次星形效果
[46:22] It’s never been done. 从来没有人这么做过
[46:27] – “Saul Goodman.” – Yeah. -“索尔·古德曼” -是的
[46:29] It’s like, “S’all good, man.” 发音就像 “一切都好 伙计”
[46:31] That guy has a lot of energy. 那个人充满了活力
[46:33] Yeah. 是啊
[46:35] It’s just a name. 只是个名字而已
绝命律师

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝命律师(Better Call Saul)第3季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝命律师(Better Call Saul)第3季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme