Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝命律师(Better Call Saul)第2季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝命律师(Better Call Saul)第2季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:14] Father Brady’s in the chapel. 布雷迪神父在小教堂
[00:17] Just push the call-button if you want to see him. 想叫他来就按呼叫按钮
[00:33] When was the last time you ate? 你上一次吃东西是什么时候
[00:36] What? 什么
[00:37] Food. Have you eaten anything lately? 吃的 你最近吃东西了吗
[00:39] I’m fine. 我没事
[00:43] Come on, Chuck. Let’s go over to Novi’s 来吧 查克 我们去诺维家吃点东西
[00:45] and strech our legs, get some air, couple of hoagies. 活动活动 透下气 吃点三明治
[00:48] You wanna get a sandwich now? 你这个时候想吃三明治
[00:51] Just a thought. 想想而已
[01:01] Alright. 好吧
[01:05] Remember that time I accidentally invited 你记不记得那次我不小心邀请了
[01:09] Kathy and Cheryl to Mom’s surprise party? 凯茜和谢丽尔参加妈妈的惊喜派对
[01:13] It was kind of tricky out on the dance floor. 跳舞时有点尴尬
[01:17] It was a fun night. 那晚真有意思
[01:18] I just remember the whole family cleaning up after you, 我只记得全家人给你收拾烂摊子
[01:22] and Mom leaving her own birthday party 妈妈离开自己的生日派对
[01:25] drive one of them off. 开车送人回家
[01:34] Seriously, Chuck, we gotta eat. 说真的 查克 我们得吃东西
[01:36] It — look. 听着
[01:37] Mom’ll be okay for a few minutes. 让妈妈一个人待几分钟没问题的
[01:38] It’s been three days. It could be three more. 都三天了 还可能再持续三天
[01:41] Okay? 好吗
[01:42] Let’s go, buddy. 走吧 哥们
[01:43] Jimmy, you want to eat, go eat. 吉米 你想吃东西就去吃
[01:47] I’ll bring you something — 我给你带点回来吧
[01:48] um, roast beef, no tomato, Italian on the side. 烤牛肉 不加番茄 意式配菜
[01:53] All right? 好吗
[01:54] ‘Kay. Be right back. 马上回来
[02:43] Mom? 妈
[02:45] Mom? 妈
[02:50] Jimmy. 吉米
[02:52] No, Mom, it’s me — Chuck. 不 妈 是我 查克
[02:57] Jimmy. 吉米
[03:00] No, Mom, it’s m– 不 妈 我是
[03:26] So this is it, then? 就这样了
[03:28] I’m sorry. 我很遗憾
[03:29] She has that DNR. 她签过不抢救预嘱
[03:34] Is your brother in the building? 你弟弟在这里吗
[03:35] We can use the intercom. 我们可以呼叫他来
[03:37] No. 不用了
[03:53] Charles…is there anyone you want us to call? 查尔斯 你想让我们给谁打电话吗
[04:29] Chuck. 查克
[04:30] Hey, Chuck. 查克
[04:32] Chuck, where’s Mom? What happened? 查克 妈妈呢 怎么了
[04:34] She’s gone. 她去世了
[04:36] What? W-when? 什么 什么时候
[04:39] How did… 她怎么
[04:51] Did she wake up? Did she say anything? 她醒过吗 她说什么了吗
[04:58] No. 没有
[05:38] Call 911. 打911
[05:39] Call 911! 快啊
[05:40] Ernie, get out here! 欧尼 出去
[05:44] Hey, what the hell are you doin?! 你干什么
[05:45] Come back tomorrow. 明天再来
[05:46] It’ll be half the price. 给你打五折
[05:49] Yeah, I need an ambulance. 需要救护车
[05:50] – I got paper towels. – Good. -我这有纸巾 -好
[05:52] Some for his head, gimme a cushion for his head! 给我个垫子垫他的头
[05:56] Um, yeah, hold on. Hold on one second. 等下 先别挂
[05:58] Chuck. Come on. Come on. 查克 振作点
[06:01] Chuck. 查克
[06:03] – Hey, Chuck, with us, buddy? – The copy center. -查克 听得见吗 -复印中心
[06:06] – Chuck. – 615 Gold. -查克 -金街615号
[06:07] Buddy, y-you okay? 哥们 你没事吧
[06:09] No, he doesn’t look blue. 不 他脸色没有发青
[06:13] – We’re gonna get you to the hospital, okay? – Lance. -我们这就送你去医院 -兰斯
[06:15] – Everything will be all right. – I work here. -会没事的 -我在这儿工作
[06:28] Hang tight, Charles. We’re almost there. 坚持一下 查尔斯 快到了
[06:34] Watch yourself. 小心
[06:42] Coming through. 让一让
[06:48] On 3. 1, 2, 3. 数三下 一二三
[06:51] Transferring. 移床
[06:55] This is Charles McGill, late 50s. 查尔斯·麦吉尔 快六十岁了
[06:58] He had a syncopal episode at a print shop, witnessed by an employee. 打印店雇员看见他在店内昏厥
[07:03] Estimated loss of consciousness was one minute. 失去意识时间约一分钟
[07:06] His vitals are stable. 生命体征平稳
[07:07] He’s got a laceration on his forehead 前额有裂伤
[07:09] that appears to need suturing. 应该需要缝合
[07:12] Charles, how you doing tonight? 查尔斯 你感觉如何
[07:13] Can you talk to me? 能跟我说话吗
[07:14] Seizure activity? 有症状突然发作吗
[07:15] Not in transfer and none reported. 运送途中没有 也没有报告
[07:17] No urinary incontinence. 无尿失禁
[07:19] Do we have any family members? 有家属在场吗
[07:21] – There’s a brother in the waiting room. – Okay. -他弟弟在等候室 -好
[07:23] How much fluid did you give him? 你给他打多少点滴了
[07:24] That’s the first liter. 这还是第一公升
[07:25] – Lights. – What’s that, Charles? -灯 -你说什么 查尔斯
[07:27] Mnh, you have to turn off the lights. 把灯关掉
[07:29] -No, we can’t do that right now, sweetie. – Ohh! God. -现在不能关灯 亲爱的 -天啊
[07:31] You fell and hit your head. 你撞伤了头
[07:33] We’re gonna need to do some tests, okay? 我们得做一些检查 好吗
[07:34] – No. No. – We can’t — -不 不 -我们没办法…
[07:35] We need the lights on to help you. 我们需要开着灯才能帮你
[07:36] – No. – Charles, can you squeeze my hand really hard? -不 -查尔斯 你能用力握我的手吗
[07:39] Turn the lights… 把灯关…
[07:42] What is that? 那是什么
[07:43] Okay, we’re just checking your oxygen there, Charles. 检查你的吸氧量而已 查尔斯
[07:45] – Do you have any allergies? – No. -你有任何药物过敏吗 -没有
[07:47] Are you on any medications? 目前是否在服用任何药物
[07:48] Ohh, no. 没有
[07:50] Okay. I’m gonna move your arms and legs, 好的 我现在要动一动你的手和腿
[07:52] and you tell me if there’s any pain, okay? 觉得痛就告诉我 好吗
[07:53] – Did we get an EKG? – The what? -有心电图吗 -什么
[07:55] Gentlemen, did we get an EKG? 各位 我们有心电图吗
[07:57] – What? – He’s on a five-lead now. -什么 -他现在接了五导联
[07:59] We didn’t get a 12-lead. 还没接十二导联
[08:00] – No. – Okay, Tricia, we’re gonna need a 12-lead, please. -不 -特莉莎 我们需要十二导联
[08:02] No EKG! No EKG! 不要心电图 不要心电图
[08:04] Yes, Charles, we need to do an EKG okay? 查尔斯 我们必须做心电图
[08:06] – No, you don’t understand. – Charles. -不 你不懂 -查尔斯
[08:08] – I have a condition! – Charles, we need — -我有特殊病症 -查尔斯 我们要…
[08:09] I have a hypersensitivity to electricity! 我有电磁过敏症
[08:11] – Okay, but you need… – Charles, -好 但你必须… -查尔斯
[08:13] please push your feet against my hands. 请你用双脚抵住我的双手
[08:14] – …so we examine your head and your neck… – Very good. -检查你的头部和颈部 -很好
[08:15] …and make sure your heart’s all right, okay? 确认心脏没问题 好吗
[08:15] Get these out of here. 拿开
[08:16] – No, you can’t touch this. – No, I-I-I have a condition. -不 你不能碰这个 -我有一种病症
[08:19] – Tricia, can I get a light? – I did not give you my consent. -特莉莎 把灯打开 -你们没经我同意
[08:21] – You can’t touch that. – You have no right to do this! -请别触碰 -你们无权这么做
[08:22] – We need to monitor your heart, okay? – Get these out of here! -我们得监测你的心率 -拿开
[08:26] – Charles. – Just relax. -查尔斯 -放轻松
[08:27] – The lights, please. – Just relax. -请关灯 -放轻松
[08:28] Please stay calm, Charles. 保持冷静 查尔斯
[08:30] Charles, you need to cooperate with us. 查尔斯 你得配合我们
[08:32] This is gonna be very easy. 这非常简单的
[08:33] We’re just gonna draw a little bit of blood, 我们只需要抽一点点血
[08:35] suture up your wound, and do a very simple CAT scan. 缝合你的伤口 做个简单的断层扫描
[08:38] – No! No CAT scan! – Okay, c-calm, calm. -不 不能做扫描 -冷静 冷静
[08:39] – No CAT scan! – Tricia, -不能做扫描 -特莉莎
[08:41] can we please get some restraints? 请将他固定
[08:41] – You don’t understand! – Gentlemen, please come in here. -你不明白 -男医生麻烦进来
[08:43] Please, turn off the lights. 求求你 把灯关掉
[08:44] You have to hold him down, restrain him. 要把他按住
[08:45] – Please turn off the lights! – Charles… -请把灯关掉 -查尔斯
[08:46] – Right here. – …we need you to calm down. -这边 -你得冷静
[08:47] – You’re killing me! – Calm down, Charles. -你这是在谋杀我 -冷静 查尔斯
[08:49] – Just gonna get them and figure it out for you. – You’re fine. -检查了就没事了 -你没事的
[08:52] We got you. 有我们在呢
[08:53] Just keep your head down. 头别抬起来
[09:17] How’s he doing? 他情况如何
[09:18] I’d love to be able to tell you, 我也想告诉你
[09:20] but we can’t know for sure until we do those tests. 但是不做检查没办法确定
[09:26] You know what I’m gonna say. 你知道我要说什么
[09:27] Why can’t you just go old-school — you know, 你们为什么不能用传统方法
[09:28] look at his pupils, use a stethoscope — that kinda thing? 检查瞳孔 用听诊器之类的
[09:31] He doesn’t want to be here. 他不想待在这里
[09:32] What he wants and what he needs 他想要什么和他需要什么
[09:33] are two very different things, Jimmy. 完全是两码事 吉米
[09:36] We don’t know if he lost consciousness 我们不知道他失去意识
[09:38] because of a heart-related issue or if it was a mild stroke. 是心脏问题还是轻微中风引起的
[09:42] We don’t know if his spine has been injured, 我们不知道他脊椎是否受伤
[09:44] if his brain is swelling. 脑部是否肿胀
[09:45] He likely has a concussion, at least. 至少很有可能脑震荡
[09:48] Chuck is once again refusing these tests 查克还是拒绝做检查
[09:50] because they involve being bombarded by electricity — 因为会让他受到”电磁轰炸”
[09:54] his words. 这是他的原话
[09:56] Nothing has changed since the last time he was in here. 跟他上次进医院一模一样
[10:00] Look, I don’t know how to explain this any clearer. 我已经解释得很清楚了
[10:02] I’m not committing him. 我不会让他住院的
[10:09] What about a Temporary Emergency Guardianship? 那申请临时紧急监护人如何
[10:13] I mean, he fits the parameters. 他符合条件
[10:14] You’re telling me he’s in need of medical care so urgent 你跟我说他急需医疗
[10:17] that we can’t wait around on court procedure. 没办法等到法庭完成审核程序
[10:19] Most certainly. 没错
[10:20] Yeah. And Chuck is not able to understand the consequences. 而且查克无法理解后果
[10:23] I mean, he can understand them, but he — 他是可以理解 但是他…
[10:25] Absolutely. 没错
[10:26] A judge will see it that way, too. 法官也会这么理解的
[10:28] And then I take him home, and it’s over. 之后我带他回家就可以了
[10:30] Pending results and proper treatment, yes. 等待检验结果和适当治疗 可以
[10:35] I know a judge we can call right now. 我认识个法官 现在就可以联系他
[10:43] Let me be the one to tell him. 让我来告诉他吧
[11:07] Hey, buddy. How’s it going? 老兄 你还好吗
[11:12] Chuck. 查克
[11:14] Well, if it isn’t Johnny-on-the-spot. 你简直是随时待命
[11:18] What? What does that mean? 什么意思
[11:19] Is Ernesto out there? 欧内斯托在外面吗
[11:22] Yeah. Can I get you something? 对 你需要什么吗
[11:23] Ernesto! 欧内斯托
[11:25] Come in here, please! 麻烦你进来
[11:25] Look, just take it easy. 放松
[11:27] Ernesto! 欧内斯托
[11:31] Just put your stuff in there. 把你东西放那儿
[11:38] I got him. 来了
[11:40] How are you feelin’, Mr. McGill? 你感觉怎么样 麦吉尔先生
[11:41] Ernesto, how long was I unconscious 欧内斯托 在那家复件店里
[11:43] in that print shop? 我昏迷了多久
[11:45] I’m not sure. 我不确定
[11:46] 30 seconds, a minute? 三十秒 一分钟
[11:48] – 2 minutes? – I’d say maybe about a minute. -还是两分钟 -大概有一分钟吧
[11:50] You were kinda in and out. 你时而清醒时而迷糊
[11:51] And how long was I lying on the floor before the ambulance arrived? 救护车来之前我在地上躺了多久
[11:55] About 10 minutes, I think, but I didn’t look at the clock. 大概有十分钟吧 我没看表
[11:59] And yet, you were there. 而那时你已经到了
[12:03] Chuck, can we, uh… 查克 我们能不能…
[12:04] There’s only one way 只有一种方法
[12:05] you could have gotten there so quickly — 能让你那么快到达那里
[12:08] you never left. 你根本没走
[12:09] I think you’re getting all wound up. 你太激动了
[12:11] Can you just take a few deep br– 你得深呼吸…
[12:13] You bribed him — 你贿赂了他…
[12:14] – that kid behind the counter. – What? -那个柜员 -什么
[12:16] Between the time Ernesto left and I arrived, 趁着欧内斯托离开而我还没到
[12:19] you paid that half-wit to swear 你给了那个笨蛋钱
[12:20] – he’d never laid eyes on you. – Mr. McGill. -让他说他从没见过你 -麦吉尔先生
[12:22] And then you stuck around to watch. 然后你就在附近一直看着
[12:25] – Why? Just wanted to see me suffer? – Mr. McGill. -为什么 想看我受苦吗 -麦吉尔先生
[12:27] Just wanted to have a laugh at my expense? 想看我出洋相吗
[12:29] I called him. 我给他打了电话
[12:33] What? 什么
[12:34] I called Jimmy earlier, before I picked you up. 我在接你之前 给吉米打了电话
[12:36] He showed up when he did because I called him. 他出现是因为我给他打了电话
[12:40] I was worried about you, and I just — 我很担心你 所以…
[12:42] I called him. I’m sorry. 我给他打了电话 对不起
[12:50] Get out…both of you. 出去 你们两个都出去
[13:07] Chuck, there’s something that I have to do, 查克 有件事我必须得做
[13:09] and I’m really sorry — 真的很抱歉
[13:12] really, truly sorry, 真的非常抱歉
[13:13] but I gotta do it, and it’s for you. 但我必须做 为了你好
[13:16] You’re trying to have me committed. 你想让我住院
[13:19] No, it’s a Temporary — 不 只是临时…
[13:20] Temporary Emergency Guardianship — 临时紧急监护人
[13:23] to-may-to, to-mah-to. 说法不同而已
[13:26] Well, you’ve finally got me where you want me. 你终于把我关起来了
[13:48] Hey, you look beat. 你看起来累坏了
[13:49] Why don’t you go home and get some sleep? 回家休息吧
[13:51] I’m fine to hang out, you know? 我还撑得住
[13:53] Whatever you need. 有什么需要尽管说
[13:54] Nah. We’re good here. 没事 不用了
[13:58] Hey, Ernie. 欧尼
[13:59] Uh, how come you said that about callin’ me? 你为什么说你给我打了电话
[14:04] I don’t know, man. 我也不知道
[14:06] Look, I didn’t want to say anything, 我本不想多嘴
[14:07] but your brother — 但是你哥哥…
[14:09] the way he’s been talkin’ about you lately — 最近他说起你时的样子…
[14:11] it’s like…he’s really out to get you, Jimmy. 就好像…他真的要收拾你 吉米
[14:15] And…I don’t know. 我说不清
[14:18] You’re my friend. 你是我的朋友
[14:22] Thanks. 谢谢
[14:28] I’ll call you tomorrow. 我明天给你电话
[14:32] I miss the mailroom. 真怀念收发室
[16:15] Are you familiar with the Hippocratic oath? 你们知道希波克拉底誓言吗
[16:17] You should be. 你们应该知道
[16:19] One of the oldest binding documents in history. 历史上最古老的具有约束力的文件之一
[16:22] Primum non nocere — first, do no harm. 首先 不要伤害病人
[16:25] This is not the way to treat my condition. 你们这样治疗我是不对的
[16:27] It’s as though I had a — an allergy to penicillin, 就好像 我对青霉素过敏
[16:30] and yet, you persist on treating my infection with it. 而你们却非要用它来治疗我的感染
[16:34] I appreciate the analogy, Charles, 感谢你做类比 查尔斯
[16:36] but I don’t think it quite fits. 但我觉得这个类比并不恰当
[16:39] Look, we’ll have you in and out of Radiology 我们会在你不知不觉间
[16:41] before you know it, all right? 就做完放射检查的 好吗
[16:43] Then we can see about getting that neck collar off 然后我们会摘掉颈托
[16:45] and get you moving around. 让你活动活动
[16:56] Okay, Charles, the scan is starting now. 好了 查尔斯 扫描就要开始了
[16:58] The table that you’re on is going to move. 你躺着的台子会移动
[17:01] You’re gonna hear a sound that might seem loud to you, 你会听到一声比较大的声响
[17:03] but it’s nothing to worry about. 但是不用担心
[17:53] Still no word? 还没消息呢
[17:55] Jesus. 天啊
[17:56] How long is this gonna take? 到底要花多久啊
[17:59] She said that whole test would be like 10 minutes. 她说整个检查也就十分钟而已
[18:02] Maybe they had to start over. 也许他们得重做
[18:04] What — 20 times? 重做二十次吗
[18:08] He should be home. 他应该回家
[18:10] Jimmy, you’re doin’ the right thing. 吉米 你这么做是对的
[18:17] Would you get your work out, please? 你能把工作拿出来做吗
[18:19] Becouse God knows how much longer we’re gonna be here. 因为不知道还要在这等多久
[18:22] I’d feel better if you were doing something, 如果你能做点别的我会感觉好点
[18:24] you know, unhospital-y. 做点跟医院无关的事
[18:27] Unhospital-y. 跟医院无关的
[18:29] I’m on it. 好的
[18:42] You know what? I’m gonna go ask for an update. 我去问一下情况
[18:45] Okay. Good idea. 好主意
[18:47] You are the greatest generation. 你们是最伟大的一代
[18:49] – Jimmy. – You didn’t start World War II, -吉米 -你们没有挑起二战
[18:52] but you sure as heck finished it. 但却终结了它
[18:54] And if that weren’t enough, 如果这还不够
[18:55] you sent a rocket 300 feet tall to the moon. 你们还把九十多米高的火箭送上了月球
[18:59] Now, in your golden years, 现在 你们到了迟暮之年
[19:01] you need someone looking out for you, 需要有人照顾
[19:04] someone you can trust, 需要一个可以信任的人
[19:06] a man who says what he does and does what he says. 一个言必信 行必果的人
[19:10] When you need someone to count on… 当你需要一个可靠的人
[19:12] – Gimme Jimmy! – Gimme Jimmy! -我选吉米 -我选吉米
[19:15] Gimme Jimmy! 我选吉米
[19:16] Because moxie is in such short supply these days. 因为现在勇气已经很少见了
[19:21] Jimmy McGill — A lawyer you can trust. 吉米·麦吉尔 你可以信赖的律师
[19:27] It’s really good, Jimmy. 太棒了 吉米
[19:28] You made a really good commercial. 你拍了一条很棒的广告
[19:31] Thanks. 谢了
[19:42] Jimmy. 吉米
[19:45] Oh, finally. So, how is he? 总算出来了 他怎么样了
[19:48] Well, the good news is that, physically, he’s okay. 好消息是生理上无大碍
[19:52] The radiologist said everything looks normal 放射科医生说查尔斯的
[19:53] with Charles’ head and spine, 头和脊椎都很正常
[19:55] so we took his neck collar off. 所以我们把他的颈圈卸了
[19:57] His head wound will heal just fine. 他头部的伤会很快愈合
[19:59] We gave him a tetanus shot 给他打了破伤风
[20:00] because his immunization records were not current. 因为他的接种记录不是最新的
[20:02] I’m sure that’s no surprise to you. 你肯定不意外
[20:04] And — And — And his heart? 那他心脏呢
[20:05] Strong. 很强健
[20:06] The EKG was normal. 心电图正常
[20:08] As far as losing consciousness, my best guess is 至于失去知觉 最可能的原因是
[20:11] Charles had what’s called a stress-related syncope. 查尔斯的晕厥和压力有关
[20:15] It’s basically a panic attack, 一般是恐慌症发作
[20:17] but no signs of a stroke or cardiac event. 但没有中风和心脏问题
[20:21] However, there was… 但还是有…
[20:25] a complication. 并发症
[20:30] Chuck? Hey, buddy, it’s me. 查克 兄弟是我
[20:32] They said everything looks good, so let’s get you outta here. 医生说一切正常 我们出院吧
[20:34] Whaddya say? 你说呢
[20:45] What’s wrong with him? 他怎么了
[20:46] Whatever you gave him should’ve worn off already, right? 药效应该已经过去了 对吧
[20:48] We watched him for several hours. 我们观察他几个小时了
[20:50] We even gave him what’s called a reversal agent. 甚至都用了逆转剂
[20:53] So, yes, the sedative wore off. 没错 镇静剂药效过了
[20:56] – This is something else. – What? -是因为其他原因 -什么原因
[20:59] We think it’s a state of self-induced catatonia. 我们认为这是自诱导紧张症
[21:01] “We” — always with the “We.” “我们” 永远是”我们认为”
[21:03] I think it’s you. 我觉得就是你认为
[21:04] You’re the only doctor in the room. 你是这屋子里唯一的医生
[21:06] I think you fried his brain with that machine. 我认为是你用机器烧坏了他的脑子
[21:09] Jimmy. 吉米
[21:10] – I’m sorry. This is bullshit. – Jimmy. -抱歉 真是扯淡 -吉米
[21:14] What next? 接下来干嘛
[21:16] When I first treated Charles, he was in a similar state. 我第一次治疗查尔斯时 他也是类似的状态
[21:19] Wouldn’t you agree? 你同意吗
[21:24] I have to believe that it’s just a matter of time 我相信他清醒过来
[21:27] before he comes out of it. 只是时间问题
[21:28] Matter of time. 时间问题
[21:30] Fine, then. I’ll wait right here. 好 那我就在这等着
[21:44] Shot left. 1.5 minutes. 偏左 一点五角分
[21:50] How many rounds’ve gone through the tube? 这把枪能连射多少发
[21:53] For a 762? 你说鲁格762狙击枪吗
[21:54] You can put 3,500 through it and never know. 就算射掉3500发也没啥影响
[21:57] It’s about how tight she shoots. 关键是能射多准
[22:00] And this one’s tight as they come. 这把枪准得很
[22:02] I’d say there’s a breeze picking up downrange. 因为顺射击方向有风
[22:07] Your barrel gonna be cold? 枪管会变冷吗
[22:09] Let’s suppose so. 希望如此吧
[22:11] Well, then, you’d better have paid attention to that shot. 那你开枪最好多留心
[22:14] I’d better have. 是啊
[22:17] Adjusting right, 1.5 minutes. 向右调整 一点五角分
[22:28] Send it. 开枪吧
[22:33] Hit. 中了
[22:34] Center hit. 正中红心
[22:40] I suggest you don’t change up your ammo. 我建议你不要换子弹
[22:43] Stick with the 168 grain boat-tail hollow point — 继续用168格令船尾中空弹
[22:45] if it’s an open shot, that is. 如果没有障碍物 选它没错
[22:48] Now, if you got to shoot through a heavy window, 如果你要射穿很厚的窗户
[22:50] I’ll up you to a 180. 我建议你换到180格令
[22:52] But as you know, you’ll have to recalculate the shot. 但你就得重新计算射击参数了
[22:55] 168’ll do it. 168就够了
[22:58] How many boxes? 多少盒
[23:00] Just the one. 就一盒
[23:04] No, it’s on the house. 不用了 免费
[23:10] Uh, one last thing. 还有一件事
[23:19] No offense. 无意冒犯
[23:22] None taken. 没事
[24:18] Jimmy, can I get some water? 吉米 可以给我点水吗
[24:21] Chuck. Hey, buddy, you’re back with us. 查克 你醒了
[24:24] How you… 你怎么…
[24:26] Can I get some water, please? 可以给我点水吗
[24:27] Yeah, yeah, water. 好好 我去拿
[24:37] Oh, shit. Sorry. 该死 抱歉
[24:41] Want some more? 还要吗
[24:46] Last thing I remember 我记得最后一件事
[24:47] was that machine they put me in. 就是他们把我送进那台机器里
[24:49] How long was I out for? 我昏迷多久了
[24:53] Was…20 hours. 有二十个小时了
[24:57] And next order of business — get you the hell outta here. 下一个任务就是把你带出这鬼地方
[25:01] Where to next — 去哪
[25:03] some insane asylum in Las Cruces? 拉斯克鲁塞斯的精神病院吗
[25:06] Some place you can really tuck me away, but good? 一个你可以真正把我藏起来的地方吗
[25:09] Home, Chuck. You’re goin’ home. 回家 查克 你要回家
[25:13] Well, your heart’s okay, 你心脏很好
[25:14] and so is that crack on your head, 头上的伤也没事
[25:16] so that’s all I wanted to know. 这已经很好了
[25:20] What about the T.E.G.? 临时紧急监护人呢
[25:23] The “T” stands for “Temporary,” Right? “T”不正是临时的意思吗
[25:29] You wanna go to bed? 你想上床吗
[25:31] No, no. It’s — It’s cooler down here. 不不 这更凉快
[25:39] What can I get you? 你还需要什么
[25:41] I’ll make you some tea — uh, the good stuff, 我给你泡点茶 好茶叶
[25:44] not that brown water they have at the hospital. 不是医院里那种发黄的水
[25:46] I’m fine. 不用了
[25:49] I’ll make you some tea. 我去给你泡茶
[25:50] Jimmy. No. 吉米 别去
[25:54] Just — 你就…
[25:57] You’ve done your duty. 你没事了
[25:58] You can go now. 你可以走了
[26:02] That came out a bit harsh. 我有点咄咄逼人了
[26:05] Look, I’ve been zapped and poked and prodded, 我在医院已经被百般折磨了
[26:08] and now I just I wanna be left alone. 现在 我只想自己待会
[26:14] If things start going south for you again, 如果你身体又出什么问题
[26:16] how am I even gonna know? 我怎么能知道呢
[26:17] I’m fine. I promise. 我没事的 我保证
[26:22] See? 看见没
[26:24] Feeling better already. 已经感觉好多了
[26:27] I mean, I don’t even have a key, so… 我连钥匙都没有
[26:33] Can I get Ernie back here? 我能叫欧尼回来吗
[26:35] Would you let me do that for you, at least? 至少让我为你做这件事 行吗
[26:37] You need someone lookin’ in on ya. 你需要有人来照看你
[26:39] You gotta eat, right? 你得吃饭 不是吗
[26:42] All right. 好吧
[26:53] Feel better, Chuck. 早日康复 查克
[35:39] All right, I will get right on that. 好的 我这就去办
[35:41] I should have it for you by early next week. 下周应该就能帮你办好
[35:44] You have yourself a wonderful day, Mr. Collins. 祝你今日愉快 柯林斯先生
[35:54] Oh! There you go. 对了
[35:55] Yeah, get the sunglasses out. 把墨镜拿出来
[35:56] It’s very bright. 外面很亮
[35:58] Gotta protect the ol’ peepers. 得保护好眼睛
[36:00] You gotta… 你得…
[36:03] Yep, looking sharp. 好 帅呆了
[36:05] Bingo. 就这样
[36:07] Uh, bye-bye, now. 回头见
[36:12] Okay. 好了
[36:14] Folks, I’m sorry about the wait, 大家好 抱歉让你们久等
[36:17] but the attention I give each client means 我为每位委托人花这么长时间
[36:19] sometimes, things get a little…backed up. 意味着有时候大家需要等等
[36:23] Uh but I promise 不过我向你们保证
[36:25] to get to each and every one of you in turn. 会按顺序为你们服务
[36:27] Mrs. DeShazo, my dear, I believe you’re next. 德谢佐女士 亲爱的 你是下一位
[36:29] But first, may I get anybody some coffee? 先问一句 有谁想喝咖啡吗
[36:32] Can I talk to you? 我能和你谈谈吗
[36:33] Uh, excuse me one second. 稍等一下
[36:36] We have got to get a receptionist — like, yesterday. 我们昨天就得找个前台
[36:39] Jimmy, Howard just called. 吉米 霍华德刚才来电话了
[36:40] He says he’s been trying to reach you all morning. 他说他一早上都在联系你
[36:42] So? Tell him to stop bothering you and leave me a message. 那又怎样 叫他别烦你了 给我留言
[36:46] It’s about Chuck. 是查克的事
[36:48] It’s impmptant — that’s all he’ll say. 他只说很重要
[36:53] Okay. 好吧
[36:54] Unfortunately, uh, my associate tells me 很遗憾 我的同事告诉我
[36:57] I’m needed for some brief but pressing legal business. 我有简短但紧急的法律事务要处理
[37:00] I just need to make one quick phone call. 我很快打个电话就好
[37:03] Uh, in the meantime, who was it who wanted coffee? 谁想要咖啡来着
[37:08] Yeah, okay, uh, this young lady will get you coffee… 好的 这位年轻的女士会给你们倒咖啡
[37:13] and, also, doughnuts if there are any left. 还有面包圈 如果还有的话
[37:25] I want coffee, but I do not want cream. 我要咖啡 不加奶
[37:29] Hey, Julie, it’s me, returning Howard’s call. 朱莉 是我 给霍华德回电话
[37:32] Yeah. 对
[37:38] Hey, what’s up? 怎么了
[37:39] Jimmy, I have just one question — 吉米 我就问一个问题
[37:41] are you behind this? 这是你策划的吗
[37:43] Am I behind what? 策划什么
[38:17] Jimmy, I’m kind of in the middle of somethin’ right now. 吉米 我现在正忙着呢
[38:19] – Come back later. – No, no, no. -过会再来吧 -不 不 不
[38:21] Come on. Open the door. 拜托 把门打开
[38:22] I know why you’re here. We can discuss it later. 我知道你为什么来 我们可以一会再说
[38:25] Right now I’m busy, goodbye. 我正忙着呢 再见
[38:44] You happy now? 满意了吧
[38:57] It’s not right — me not havin’ a key to this place. 这样不行 我连这里的钥匙都没有
[39:04] Chuck? 查克
[39:36] So, Chuck…uh, what’s up? 查克 这怎么回事
[39:52] You got a little, uh — 你弄了个…
[39:58] You got a little, uh, uh, project goin’ on? 你弄了个工程啊
[40:05] Uh, something you maybe wanna tell me about? 你想跟我说说这是怎么回事吗
[40:09] Whaddya say, Chuck? Y– Uh, clue me in? 查克 跟我说说行吗
[40:14] These walls are plaster and lath — 这些墙是石膏和板条的
[40:17] completely invisible to the radio spectrum. 对无线电波完全没防护作用
[40:20] No protection at all — 一点也没有
[40:21] I might as well be standing in the middle of a pasture. 我还不如直接站到一片牧草地里呢
[40:24] I don’t know what I was thinking. 真不知道当初怎么想的
[40:25] Shoulda done this from the start. 一开始就该这么做
[40:27] What, you shoulda done this, with the, uh — 你是说这么做 用…
[40:30] See, I think these walls are pretty solid. I think — 我觉得这些墙还挺结实的
[40:32] See, what I really need is a proper Faraday cage. 我需要的是一个法拉第笼
[40:35] That’s what I need. 那才是我需要的
[40:37] I think we need to sit down, take a break, buddy. 我们该坐下来 休息一会 伙计
[40:40] Please? 求你了
[40:42] Do not patronize me, Jimmy. 别跟我来这一套 吉米
[40:44] I’m not crazy, all right? 我没疯 好吗
[40:46] I-I never said you were crazy. 我从没说你疯了
[40:48] That — You’re probably exhausted, 你可能只是累坏了
[40:51] a-and justifiably. 情有可原
[40:52] Hey, come on. Hey. 听着
[40:54] Five minutes, and then right back at it. 就五分钟 然后你接着忙你的
[40:56] I’m fine. 我没事
[40:58] Come on, Chuck. 来吧 查克
[41:01] Just a break. 休息一会
[41:05] – Careful. – I know. -小心点 -我知道
[41:26] Howard tells me you quit HHM. 霍华德说你辞职了
[41:29] I didn’t quit. 我没有辞职
[41:31] I retired. 我退休了
[41:33] That’s not what it sounded like. 听起来可不像退休
[41:36] Regardless, it’s kinda outta the blue, don’t you think? 不管怎样 这太突然了 你不觉得吗
[41:39] He’s worried about you. 他很担心你
[41:41] He should be relieved. 他该松了一口气才对
[41:43] Relieved? Why would he be relieved? 松了一口气 怎么会
[41:46] You’re his Number One Guy. 你可是他的顶梁柱
[41:47] Without you, that whole place goes down the drain. 没了你 律所肯定每况愈下
[41:52] So, you — you retired — 你退休了
[41:55] not just from HHM, 不仅从哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所退休
[41:56] but the law? 也退出律师界了吗
[42:00] That’s not good, Chuck. 这可不好 查克
[42:03] The — The law… needs you. 律师界 需要你
[42:07] Just stop it. 别说了
[42:09] And you need it. 你也需要它
[42:12] What brought this on exactly, Chuck? 到底是为什么 查克
[42:17] ‘Cause I don’t know what you are if you’re not a lawyer. 你不做律师还能做什么
[42:24] How are you gonna retire before you get me disbarred, 你还没让我被取消律师资格
[42:27] before you run me outta town on a rail, huh? 还没把我赶出城 怎么能退休
[42:30] I’ll be the only McGill carrying the family name. 以后可就我一个麦吉尔在律师界混了
[42:31] You can’t have that. 你怎么忍得了
[42:36] Is this… ’cause you lost Mesa Verde? 是因为 你没能挽回梅萨维德银行吗
[42:41] So what? Who cares? 那又怎样 谁会在意
[42:44] And, hey, if you truly do think 而且 如果你真的觉得
[42:46] that I rat-fucked you on that thing — 这事是我在背后捅你刀子
[42:47] which I did not, but whatever — 当然我并没有 不过随便了
[42:49] well, you know what? 你知道吗
[42:50] You get mad! Take action! 你应该生气 应该报复
[42:52] Don’t just hide out in your — your Faraday whatever — 别躲在你这法拉第什么
[42:55] your cage thing here. 破笼子里
[42:57] No! You — No retirement for you! 不 你该永不退休才对
[42:59] When you’re 99, 等你九十九岁了
[43:01] you can drop dead giving closing arguments to JudgeBot 3000 — 还要对着机器人法官做结辩陈词 然后倒地身亡
[43:05] which will run on electricity, by the way. 对了 那东西也是用电的
[43:07] That’s your future, okay? 这才是你的未来好吗
[43:09] – So… – I… -所以 -我
[43:12] I can’t do the job anymore. 我做不了这个工作了
[43:14] What do you mean? ‘Course you can do the job. 什么意思 你怎么就干不了了
[43:17] I made a mistake. 我犯了一个错误
[43:18] What mistake? 什么错误
[43:19] A simple, nothing little bank address — 一个很小的错误 把银行地址搞错了
[43:22] 1216 instead of 1261. 1261号写成了1216号
[43:25] I screwed it up! 我搞砸了
[43:26] I hurt the client. 我让委托人蒙受损失
[43:30] Blew it completely and utterly. 彻彻底底搞砸了
[43:34] And then I blamed — And then I blamed you. 而且我还把这怪到你头上
[43:40] It’s this goddamned electricity! 都怪这该死的电流
[43:43] It’s wearing me down! It’s wearing down my faculties! 一点一点消磨我 把我的机能消磨殆尽
[43:46] My brain…my mind — it used to be — 我的头脑 我的思维 曾经
[43:52] You know, it used to work! 它曾经那么敏捷
[43:54] And now it doesn’t anymore. 可现在完全不管用了
[43:56] People got hurt because of me. 有人因为我而受伤害
[44:01] Time to end it. 是时候结束了
[44:10] What if I told you you didn’t make a mistake? 如果我告诉你你并没有犯错呢
[44:16] For Christ’s sakes, Jimmy, stop humoring me. 天哪 吉米 别来安慰我了
[44:18] Stop trying to talk everything right. 别说得好像一切都不是我的错
[44:25] I rat-fucked you. 我背叛了你
[44:29] It was me. 是我干的
[44:32] I would made Nixon proud. 尼克松都得为我自豪
[44:37] I changed 1261 to 1216. 我把1261改成了1216
[44:42] It was me. 是我干的
[44:45] It all went down exactly like you said — 事情的经过就像你说的一样
[44:49] I mean, exactly. 分毫不差
[44:52] I doctored the copies. 我篡改了文件
[44:54] I paid the kid at the shop to lie for me. 买通打印店的小伙子让他为我撒谎
[44:57] It is insane how you got every detail exactly right. 每一个细节都如你所料 你太神了
[45:06] So you can relax, okay? 这下你能放心了吧
[45:08] ‘Cause that brain of yours is chugging along at 1,000% efficiency. 你的脑子好用着呢 马力十足
[45:14] Are you telling the truth, 你说的是真的吗
[45:16] or are you just trying to make me feel better? 还是你只是为了让我好受点
[45:20] I am sayin’ it to make ya feel better. 当然是为了让你好受点
[45:22] I sure as shit wouldn’t be telling ya otherwise. 不然我怎么可能说出来
[45:25] But, yes… it’s the truth. 但没错 这就是真相
[45:30] You’d go to such lengths to humiliate me? 你这么大费周章就为了羞辱我吗
[45:33] I did it for Kim! 我是为了金
[45:35] What — She worked her butt off to get Mesa Verde 她废寝忘食拿下梅萨维德银行
[45:39] while you and Howard sat around sipping Scotch and chortling. 而你和霍华德就喝喝威士忌坐享其成
[45:43] Hamlin, Hamlin, McGill — 什么哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所
[45:45] more like Scrooge and Marley! 应该叫斯克鲁奇马利律所才对
[45:46] Kim deserves Mesa Verde — 梅萨维德银行是金的
[45:51] She earned it, and she needs it! 她争取来的 她需要它
[45:53] I did it to help her, 我这么做是为了帮她
[45:55] but I-I honestly didn’t think it would hurt you so bad. 但我真不知道这会给你带来那么大的伤害
[45:59] I thought you’d just say, “Oh, crap, I made a mistake,” 我以为你只会说 “靠 我犯了个错误”
[46:01] and go on with your life, like a normal person! 然后继续过你的日子 这才是正常人会干的
[46:04] But, oh, no! 可你偏不
[46:05] Wishful thinking! 是我太天真
[46:18] So, can I, uh, tell Howard 所以 我能不能告诉霍华德
[46:20] you’re not quitting or retiring or whatever? 你不辞职也不退休了
[46:31] And can we take all this shit down off the walls? 还有 能不能把这些破玩意从墙上弄下来
[46:40] I’m gonna go call Howard. 我这就打电话给霍华德
[46:42] Jimmy. 吉米
[46:46] You do realize you just confessed to a felony? 你刚刚承认犯了一项重罪你知道吧
[46:51] I guess. 算是吧
[46:53] But you feel better, right? 可你觉得好多了 是吧
[46:56] Besides, it’s your word against mine. 再说了 就我们俩 空口无凭
绝命律师

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝命律师(Better Call Saul)第2季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝命律师(Better Call Saul)第3季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme