Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝命律师(Better Call Saul)第2季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝命律师(Better Call Saul)第2季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[01:00] Ahead. 往前
[01:05] Turn to the left. 左转
[01:07] 冰爽礼物 从我们的家到你们的家
[02:19] Step around the back of the truck. 到卡车后面来
[03:41] Okay. 行了
[03:52] Here you go. 给
[05:51] You know, I was willing to take you 我本来想带你去个
[05:52] to a more high-end establishment. 更高端的地方
[05:55] This requires a proper celebration, 这值得好好庆祝一番
[05:57] so don’t think that this counts. 所以这一餐不算
[05:59] This is perfect. 这很完美了
[06:02] Besides… 再说…
[06:04] we’re pinching pennies now. 我们现在得省吃俭用
[06:06] When we have a steady revenue stream, 等我们有了稳定的收入
[06:07] make the drive up to Geronimo every night. 每晚都要开到杰洛尼莫去吃饭
[06:09] – Till then… – Yes. That. -在那之前… -没错
[06:11] Let’s make that happen. 一起实现这愿望吧
[06:14] Okay, here’s what ya gotta do. 你接下来这样
[06:17] Type up your resignation letter now — 马上写好你的辞职信
[06:20] – I mean, tonight. – Tonight? -今晚搞定 -今晚
[06:21] Yeah. 对
[06:22] Well, I mean, finish your hot dog first, but… 当然是先吃完你的热狗…
[06:25] Now, you put that letter into Howard’s office tonight. 今天晚上就把辞职信放到霍华德的办公室
[06:29] It’s on his premises. You’ve officially given notice. 算是在他的地盘上正式通知他
[06:32] Tomorrow morning, 明天早上
[06:32] while he’s still out on the back nine chasin’ his balls, 他打高尔夫打得不亦乐乎时
[06:35] you call Mesa Verde and your other clients, 你就打给梅萨维德和其他委托人
[06:37] you bring ’em along. 把他们拉过来
[06:38] You get to them before he does. 得比他先下手
[06:39] – No. – What? No. -不行 -什么 不
[06:42] You gotta act now. 你必须现在行动
[06:44] Listen, you do this the “Right way,” 你如果用”正确方法”
[06:45] you wait, you tell Howard to his face, 等着当面告诉霍华德
[06:48] he’ll sink his dirty hooks into Mesa Verde 他会在你说出”辞职”两字前
[06:51] before you get the words “I quit” outta your mouth. 就向梅萨维德伸出魔爪
[06:53] Okay, Jimmy, I appreciate the advice, 够了吉米 很感谢你的建议
[06:55] but the whole point of this 但重点是
[06:56] is for you to be your kind of lawyer and me to be mine. 你当你的律师 我当我的
[06:59] I need to find a way to do this that’s right for me. 我要采用对我而言正确的方法
[07:23] Hey, Kim. Can we make this quick? 你好 金 能长话短说吗
[07:25] I’m kinda swamped right now. 我有点忙不过来了
[07:26] Uh, sure. Thanks for meeting with me. 当然 谢谢你抽空见我
[07:28] I only need a few minutes. 我只需要占用几分钟
[07:29] Great. What’s up? 很好 什么事
[07:32] Howard, could we do this in your office? 霍华德 我们能到你办公室里说吗
[07:35] Please? 拜托
[07:45] Again, thanks for taking the time. 再次感谢你抽空
[07:46] You can just… go ahead and rip off the Band-Aid. 你没必要拐弯抹角
[07:50] I have a pretty good idea why you’re here. 我大概知道你来这里的目的
[08:08] So, you’re going with Schweikart and Cokely. 那么 你选择去斯韦卡特和考科利
[08:11] – I’m sorry? – I heard. -什么 -我听说了
[08:13] Through the grapevine. 小道消息
[08:15] I’m not going to another firm. 我不去其他律所
[08:17] I’m starting my own. 我要自立门户
[08:18] I figured I’d try giving it a go as a solo practitioner. 我打算尝试个体律师
[08:26] I, uh… 我…
[08:31] I realized it was something I needed to do. 我意识到这是我该做的
[08:34] The week Jimmy exits Davis & Main, 吉米离开戴维斯梅因律所的同一周
[08:36] you decide to leave us? 你也决定要离开我们
[08:38] That can’t just be happenstance. 这不可能是巧合
[08:42] It’s not. 不是
[08:44] We’re gonna be sharing expenses. 我们会分摊支出
[08:46] One office, but two separate practices. 共用办公室 但是两人独立执业
[08:49] Smart — on several counts. 各方面看来都…很聪明
[08:53] Howard… 霍华德
[08:56] I want you to know that I appreciate my time here. 我希望你知道 我很珍惜在这里的时间
[08:59] I’m grateful for everything you and the firm have done for me, 你和律所为我做的每件事我都感激不已
[09:02] especially the financial help with my schooling, 特别是支付我的学费
[09:04] and I’m ready to write a check for the remainder of the loan. 我准备写支票偿还剩余的贷款
[09:06] I just need accounting to get me that figure. 只需要会计那边给我确切金额
[09:08] No need. Our gift to you. 不用了 当作赠礼吧
[09:15] I don’t know what to say. 我不知道该说什么了
[09:19] Thank you. 谢谢你
[09:20] You earned it. 你应得的
[09:23] Tell you the truth, I’m kinda envious. 说实话 我有点羡慕
[09:26] Really? Why? 真的吗 为什么
[09:27] Something about a fresh start. 新的开始
[09:31] Back in the day, right out of law school, 想当年 我刚从法学院毕业
[09:33] I thought long and hard about hanging up my own shingle. 我慎重考虑过自己挂牌营业
[09:35] – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. -真的吗 -是的
[09:38] Oh, I was ready to take on the world, make a difference. 我已经准备好闯荡世界 改变世界
[09:44] Dad talked me out of it. 老爸说服了我
[09:47] Wanted me to join the ranks here, 要我加入在这里的生意
[09:49] throw another “H” In the firm’s logo. 在律所名里再加一个”H”
[09:56] Things work out the way they’re supposed to, I guess. 一切都还算顺利吧
[10:05] Kim, I want you to know that I always pushed you harder 金 我想告诉你 我总是对你施压
[10:09] because I knew that I could expect more from you. 是因为我相信你可以不断突破自我
[10:14] Good luck to you. 祝你好运
[10:18] Thank you. 谢谢
[10:29] Get me Kevin Wachtell at Mesa Verde. 帮我打给梅萨维德银行的凯文·沃弛泰尔
[10:31] And cancel everything I had lined up this morning. 取消今早所有安排
[10:34] Calling now. 我这就打
[10:47] Sorry. 不好意思
[10:49] Excuse me. 借过
[10:50] Hi, Paige. It’s Kim. 嗨 佩琪 我是金
[10:52] Yeah, hi. 你好
[10:53] Just checking that we’re still on for lunch on Monday. 我想确认一下定在周一中午的午餐
[10:58] Great. And Kevin, too? 好极了 凯文也来吗
[11:01] Good. 好的
[11:02] Well, before we meet, 在见面之前
[11:03] there’s some news you need to know about. 我有个新情况要告诉你们
[13:28] I am not the safe choice. 我不是安全的选择
[13:30] The safe choice for you would be HHM. 安全的选择是哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所
[13:34] I believe, however, that I am… 但我觉得我才是…
[13:36] the right choice. 正确的选择
[13:38] Why? 为什么
[13:41] That suit you’re wearing — did you buy it off the rack? 你现在穿的西装是店里买的成衣吗
[13:43] Please don’t tell me it looks like I did. 别告诉我这看上去像成衣
[13:46] If it did, I wouldn’t have asked. 如果像店里随便买的 我就不会问了
[13:48] So why do you prefer a tailor-made suit? 那为什么你要选择订做的呢
[13:53] Because it fits you and you alone. 因为那是最适合你的
[13:56] Because each and every stitch was fretted over with you in mind. 每一针每一线都是为你考虑
[14:02] Either you fit the jacket… 要么你去适合西装
[14:05] or the jacket fits you. 要么它适合你
[14:09] What if I want a whole warehouse full of suits? 如果我要一整个仓库的西装呢
[14:13] That’s a hell of a lot of sewing. 那可需要很多人来缝制
[14:15] How’s one single tailor gonna get that job done? 一个裁缝如何独自完成这项任务呢
[14:18] I know your bank’s needs in regard to this expansion inside and out. 我完全了解你们银行对于扩张的需求
[14:22] Having Mesa Verde as my sole client 梅萨维德作为我唯一的委托人
[14:24] will take up the entirety of my attention, to be sure. 一定会占用我全部的精力
[14:28] But if this were beyond my abilities, 但如果我不能胜任
[14:29] I wouldn’t be throwing my hat in the ring. 我就不会接
[14:32] I would not waste your time, 我不会浪费你们的时间
[14:36] or mine. 以及我的时间
[14:48] Oh, hey, Kim! We’re in here! 你来啦 金 我们在里面
[14:53] Perfect timing. I was just getting the tour. 来得正好 我正在看房
[14:55] – Kim, this is Steve. – Hi. -金 这是史蒂夫 -你好
[14:57] Steve’s the agent for the place. 史蒂夫是这里的中介
[14:58] – Hi. Kim. – Nice to meet ya. -你好 我叫金 -见到你很高兴
[14:59] – Hi, Kim. – Everything okay? -金 -一切还好吗
[15:07] What do you think? 怎么样
[15:09] I, uh… I think it’s a — it’s a dentist’s office. 我 我觉得这是间牙医诊所吧
[15:14] Two offices for two dentists, 两间牙医诊室
[15:17] each the exact same size with a mirrored layout. 大小相同 陈设都是对称的
[15:22] Here. 来
[15:23] The other one is the next door over, 另一间就在隔壁
[15:25] right beside this one. 两个靠在一起
[15:27] Right here. 就在这
[15:29] But they share one lobby, 但是共用一个大厅
[15:31] one reception area, so egalitarian as hell. 一个接待区 相当平等
[15:34] Not to mention efficient. 而且很高效
[15:38] Oh, also… 还有
[15:42] soundproof walls, 隔音墙壁
[15:43] what with the drilling and the pain and the whatnot. 隔绝钻子啊惨叫啊之类的声音
[15:46] And the location, I mean, holy crap. 还有这个地段 棒极了
[15:48] I think this is the place. 我觉得就是这里了
[15:55] Kim? 金
[15:58] Yeah, it’s great. Soundproofing. 是啊 很好 隔音的
[16:02] Hey, Steve, do you mind if we just…? 史蒂夫 我们能不能单独
[16:04] Oh, please. 没事
[16:05] I’ll step outside and make some phone calls. 我出去打几个电话
[16:06] Y’all take all the time you need. 你们慢慢说
[16:11] Bad lunch, huh? 午饭不顺利吗
[16:13] Mesa Verde said no? 梅萨维德拒绝了你吗
[16:27] Okay, I’m getting mixed signals here. 我弄不清情况了
[16:30] I-is this a good — 这是代表好的…
[16:31] Jimmy, I got it. 吉米 我搞定了
[16:34] – You got Mesa Verde? – Yes! -你搞定梅萨维德银行了 -是的
[16:35] I mean, there’s nothing in writing yet, 还没签正式文件
[16:37] but the lunch went… 但是午餐非常
[16:39] It kicked ass. 非常顺利
[16:41] It was a little touch-and-go there for a moment, I’ll admit, 当时形势确实有点危险
[16:43] but Paige pitched in, and she really talked me up. 但佩琪替我说话 帮了很大的忙
[16:47] And then once that door cracked open — 一等他松了口…
[16:49] High five. Fantastic. 击个掌 棒极了
[16:51] I-I had an for answer question, every concern, 我对每一个问题和担忧都准备了答案
[16:55] and I did not bad-mouth HHM, not at all, 也完全没说哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所的坏话
[16:57] but I was, like, enthusiasm, you know, 但是我很有激情
[17:00] and personal service, because that’s gotta count for something. 还有私人服务 肯定也因为这个
[17:03] – Shit, yeah, that counts! – Exactly! -当然了 -就是啊
[17:05] I mean, ’cause, like, 毕竟
[17:06] why were they even at HHM in the first place? 他们一开始怎么会到哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所
[17:08] Me. So, uh — Oh, and then when we walked out of the restaurant, 还不是因为我 所以 我们走出餐馆时
[17:11] when Kevin wasn’t looking, Paige gives me a thumbs-up. 凯文看不见的时候 佩琪朝我竖大拇指
[17:14] But not — not the regular thumbs-up. 不是普通的竖一根
[17:15] The double thumbs-up. 是两根
[17:17] Two. Double barrel. 两个 双筒枪
[17:18] Boom, boom. Just like that. 砰砰 像这样
[17:20] I knew it. 我就知道
[17:21] – I knew you could do it! – It was just… -我就知道你可以的 -真是…
[17:23] God, it was perfect. 真是太好了
[17:30] What? 怎么了
[17:34] I just — I love seeing you like this. 我喜欢看到你现在的样子
[17:40] So, are we gonna keep these chairs? 我们要留着这些椅子吗
[17:42] Does that mean you like this office? 你是说你喜欢这个办公室吗
[17:46] Let’s do it. 咱们就这么办吧
[17:47] Hell, yeah. 没问题
[17:49] Let’s do it. 就这么办吧
[18:01] Ernesto, the door’s open… 欧内斯托 门没锁
[18:03] …as always. 像往常一样
[18:06] Ernesto? 欧内斯托
[18:09] It’s me, Chuck. 是我 查克
[18:10] Oh, hey, Howard, is Ernesto with you? 霍华德 欧内斯托和你一起吗
[18:12] No, it’s just me. 没有 只有我
[18:14] Well, I expected a round of documents an hour ago. 我等文件等了一个小时了
[18:17] You know we’ve got a filing coming up. 我们马上要去立案了
[18:18] I know, Chuck. 我知道 查克
[18:20] It’s very possible… 我们很有可能…
[18:23] It’s likely that we’re losing Mesa Verde. 我们可能要失去梅萨维德银行了
[18:26] Losing them? We just got them. 失去 我们刚刚才拿下他们
[18:30] Well, why? Where are they going? 为什么 他们打算去找谁
[18:31] They’re going with Kim Wexler. 去找金·韦克斯勒
[18:35] She left the firm. 她职辞了
[18:36] Kim left? 金辞职了
[18:40] Oh, Howard. 霍华德
[18:44] Well, where’s she going? 她要去哪里
[18:46] Is it Rich Schweikart? 里奇·斯韦卡特那里吗
[18:48] Or did Reeves and Green get her? 还是里夫斯和格林律所
[18:49] Mnh. Not another firm. 都不是 不是跳槽
[18:51] She’s going into private practice. 她要单干了
[18:53] What? 什么
[18:54] Well, that’s completely… 这真是…
[18:57] H-how is she going out on her own? 她要怎么自己单干呢
[19:00] Why is she going out on her own? 她为什么要单干呢
[19:02] Well, the why is the why. 没什么原因
[19:04] The how is that she’s pooling her resources… with Jimmy. 至于怎么干 她正准备和吉米联手
[19:13] Kim and my brother — partners at law? 金和我弟弟 成了合伙人吗
[19:19] He’s Svengali. 他是斯文加利
[19:21] The man is Svengali. 这家伙是个催眠大师
[19:23] At any rate, back to Mesa Verde. 不管怎样 关于梅萨维德银行
[19:25] I’m gonna try one last Hail Mary. 我打算孤注一掷
[19:28] Uh, Chuck? 查克
[19:30] – Mesa Verde. – Yes, listening. -梅萨维德银行 -我听着呢
[19:32] I managed to get a meeting with Kevin Wachtell. 我争取了和凯文·沃弛泰尔见面的机会
[19:33] He’s coming in this afternoon. 他下午到
[19:35] But compliance law is not my strong suit. 但我不是很清楚该遵从哪些法
[19:38] So if you have any details, any arguments, 所以如果你有任何论点论据
[19:41] bullet-point them for me now, 现在赶快告诉我
[19:42] ’cause I got about an hour before I have to get back. 我只有一个小时的时间
[19:46] Chuck? 查克
[19:48] I really need your help here. 我真的很需要你的帮助
[19:54] Chuck? 查克
[20:01] Are you okay? 你还好吧
[20:03] I’m going to that meeting. 我也去参加会议
[20:05] Chuck, I don’t know if that’s a good idea. 查克 这样也许不好吧
[20:07] I can do it. 我可以的
[20:08] Force of will. 我会靠意志力坚持
[20:10] And I’ve been getting better. 而且我已经好多了
[20:11] I know you have, but… 我知道 但是…
[20:13] the message that we want to send. 想想我们要传递的信息
[20:15] I know the message — 我懂
[20:17] that we appear professional and not crazy! 要表现得专业 而不是疯狂
[20:19] I’m going to the meeting and the lights stay on. 我要去开会 灯给我开着
[20:22] Everyone keeps their phones. 大家都带着手机
[20:24] Everything stays, for lack of a better word, normal. 一切正常就行
[20:29] I will make it through. 我会挺过来的
[20:54] Yeah? 请进
[20:57] They’re here. 他们到了
[20:58] Okay. 好的
[21:26] Hello, everyone. 大家好
[21:27] – Sorry I was delayed. – Oh. Hi. -抱歉我来晚了 -你们好
[21:28] No, no. Not at all. We just sat down. 不不 完全没有 我们刚坐下
[21:29] Kevin Wachtell, Paige Novick, 凯文·沃弛泰尔 佩奇·诺维克
[21:31] this is Charles McGill. 这位是查尔斯·麦吉尔
[21:32] Chuck. 叫我查克就好
[21:33] – Pleasure. – Kevin. Paige. -很高兴见到你们 -凯文 佩奇
[21:34] Nice to meet you. 很高兴见到你
[21:36] Thank you both for coming. 感谢你们两位前来
[21:37] And don’t worry. 别担心
[21:38] I’m not here to extol the virtues of HHM. 请二位来不是来听我吹嘘HHM的
[21:42] I’m guessing you’ve already had to suffer through 我猜你们已经受够了
[21:44] Howard’s hard sell first time around, 霍华德对于律所的强行推销了
[21:46] so you’ve done your time, as far as I’m concerned. 依我看 你们已经听够了
[21:49] What hard sell? It was enthusiasm. 才不是强行推销 那只是热情待客
[21:52] I gave them cookies. 我还给他们拿了饼干呢
[21:53] Cookies were good, as I recall. 饼干还挺好吃的
[21:55] No, I’m here to put your minds at ease. 我今天来是想让你们放心
[21:57] Kim Wexler is, 金·韦克斯勒
[21:58] indeed, the right choice to handle Mesa Verde. 的确是处理梅萨维德业务的不二人选
[22:02] She’s the obvious choice. 选择她很明智
[22:04] She’s young, she’s brilliant, she’s going places. 她年轻又聪明 前途无量
[22:09] Let’s face it, Howard. 咱们面对现实吧 霍华德
[22:11] She’s the future. 她才是未来
[22:12] Two old guys like us, we’re the past. 像我俩这种老人家 已经过时了
[22:16] Well, that’s a sad thought. 真是让人悲伤的看法
[22:19] Sad but true. 悲伤但现实
[22:21] Banking law… needs to be exciting. 银行法…需要激情
[22:25] It needs the next generation to come along 需要下一代崛起的新秀
[22:27] and give it a big, old kick in the seat of the pants. 为它注入新鲜血液
[22:30] Really wake it up. 真正唤醒它
[22:31] Let me tell ya how boring I am. 我告诉你们我有多无聊
[22:34] I read FEC and ISO reports for entertainment. 我靠读FEC和ISO报告来打发时间
[22:38] He does. I can attest to that. 没错 我能证明
[22:40] Well, I try to stay up on things. 我想努力跟上潮流
[22:43] The rules are changing all the time. 规则时刻在改变
[22:45] With everything that’s happened with Enron and WorldCom, 安然和世通出事了以后
[22:48] the government is extra vigilant. 政府格外警惕
[22:50] These days, the penalties for even the most honest 现在 即便是最无心的过错
[22:52] of errors can be devastating. 也可能招致毁灭性的后果
[22:54] You need a sharp, young eye to catch that stuff. 你需要年轻敏锐的眼光把握这些动向
[22:59] I mean, when you’ve specialized in this kind of work 当你已经在这个领域
[23:01] for decades on end, you tend to get kinda… 纵横了十多年 就会变得有点…
[23:06] – Stale. – Stale. -陈腐 -陈腐
[23:07] You get stale. 你会变得很陈腐
[23:08] You forget about things like, oh, I don’t know, 你会忘掉那些 譬如
[23:11] the Community Reinvestment Act. 《社区再投资法案》
[23:12] Any bank such as Mesa Verde looking to open a de novo branch 像梅萨维德银行这样想设新支行的银行
[23:16] is definitely going to need to show a healthy portfolio 必须展现符合该法案的
[23:19] of CRA compliance. 健康投资组合
[23:21] Duh. Obviously. 当然是开玩笑了
[23:24] You guys have all that covered, I’m sure. 我相信这方面你们肯定都做好了
[23:26] Riegle-Neal Interstate Banking and Branching Efficiency Act — 《里格-尼尔州际银行和分行效益法》
[23:30] there’s another mouthful, huh? 真是拗口啊
[23:32] Boring! 无聊
[23:34] Still, if you were to run afoul of it, 不过如果你违反该法律
[23:36] it could hold you up in court for years. 可能得打上好几年官司
[23:38] And by the way, uh, if that were to happen to you folks 顺便 如果你们在没有我们的情况下
[23:42] as you go forward without us, which it will not, um, 发生这种事 不过当然不会了
[23:46] Howard has contacts at the Fed who could help sort things out. 霍华德在美联储有人能够帮忙处理
[23:49] One or two. 一两个吧
[23:51] And then there’s the SEC’s interpretation 还有证券交易委员会对
[23:53] of Section 302 of Sarbox. 《萨奥法案》302节的阐释
[23:56] Well, navigating that correctly 小心行事
[23:58] could mean savings of several hundred thousand dollars. 可以省下好几十万呢
[24:01] They know that, Howard. 他们很清楚呢 霍华德
[24:03] Aapologize. 抱歉
[24:04] When you reach your golden years, 人到了一定岁数
[24:06] you tend to get a little long-winded, 就会变得有点啰啰嗦嗦
[24:08] ramble on and on about details. 老是念叨着一些细节
[24:10] My point being, your bank is in excellent hands. 我想说 你的银行在可靠的人手上
[24:22] Look, I take your point. I do. 我明白你想说什么 真的
[24:27] But I have to say, 但我要说
[24:27] I have complete confidence in Ms. Wexler. 我对韦克斯勒女士很有信心
[24:30] You should. 你是该如此
[24:32] She was part of our team. 她在我们团队中待过
[24:33] She learned from us. 她师从我们
[24:35] You won’t find better than Kim Wexler. 找不到比金·韦克斯勒更合适的人选了
[24:38] But no matter how talented one individual may be, 但是不管她多么优秀
[24:41] the needs of Mesa Verde are too big to handle alone. 梅萨维德的业务太重 一个人没法做
[24:44] I wouldn’t handle your coming expansion alone. 我是不会单独处理你们今后的扩张
[24:47] Which is why you should consider, once again, 所以你应该再考虑一下
[24:51] enlisting a team of professionals. 交给我们这样专业的团队
[24:56] – Glad we did this. – Any time. -很高兴能与你们见面 -随时恭候
[24:59] We are there for you day and night. 我们时刻听候你们的差遣
[25:01] Lovely to meet you, Paige. 很高兴见到你 佩奇
[25:03] And you. Thank you. 我也是 谢谢
[25:04] Talk soon, gentlemen. 回见 先生们
[25:11] Chuck, that… 查克 那…
[25:15] That was amazing. 真是太棒了
[25:17] You were fantastic. 你真是太棒了
[25:17] Trul– Whoa. Chuck? 真…查克
[25:21] Get me home. 送我回家
[25:22] Ernie! 欧尼
[25:23] Hang on. 撑住
[25:36] Again, we want to thank you 我们还是要谢谢你
[25:37] for accommodating the Major like this. 能够接待少校
[25:39] You kidding? It’s an honor. 开什么玩笑 这是我的荣幸
[25:41] For a war hero, I think we can bend the rules a wee bit. 为了战争英雄 可以小小地破个例
[25:44] Well, we really appreciate it. 真的很感谢你
[25:46] Major Talbott’s grandsons are only in town for one more day, 塔尔博特少校的孙子只在城里再留一天
[25:49] so it’s great they get to share this experience with him. 他们能跟他一起分享这次经历真是太好了
[25:52] You guys are in for a real treat. 这将是你们永生难忘的经历
[25:54] You excited?! 激动吗
[25:56] Y-yeah, excited. 是啊 很激动
[25:58] So, these are your boys? 他们是你儿子吗
[26:00] No, I’m — No, I’m the family attorney. 不 我…我是他们家的律师
[26:02] I just help when I can, so I called you. 能帮就帮一把 所以我打给了你
[26:05] Well, I am glad to be of service. 很高兴为你们效劳
[26:08] And here she is. 就是她了
[26:10] Gentlemen, meet FIFI, 先生们 这是菲菲
[26:12] the world’s last air-worthy B-29 Superfortress. 世界上最后一架在任B29超级空中堡垒
[26:16] She’s based in Texas, but she’s here for a quick visit, 原本在德州基地 但是暂时飞到这儿
[26:18] just kind of a morale builder for the airmen. 鼓舞飞行员的士气
[26:21] The crew’s on lunch, unfortunately. 不过大家现在正在吃午饭
[26:22] Otherwise, I was gonna see about showing you the inside. 不然我还想带你们看一下内部
[26:25] Isn’t she a beauty, Fudge? 很美吧 “软糖”
[26:27] Just like the one you used to fly. 就像你以前开过的飞机一样
[26:29] – Fudge? – Yep. -软糖 -没错
[26:30] Major Theodore “Fudge” Talbott. 西奥多·”软糖”·塔尔博特少校
[26:32] His mom used to mail him 他的妈妈在战争期间
[26:34] care packages of fudge during the war, 会给他寄软糖爱心包裹
[26:36] and he shared them with his friends. 他会分给他的朋友
[26:37] So that’s the story. Right, guys? 的确是这样吧 伙计们
[26:39] – Yes. – Yeah. -是啊 -是的
[26:39] Well, sir, this certainly must bring back some memories for you. 先生 这一定勾起你的回忆了
[26:46] “Too many to count,” He says. 他说”太多了”
[26:48] I gotta say, Major Talbott… 我得说塔尔博特少校
[26:51] it’s a privilege. 这是我的荣幸
[26:52] So thank you for your service. 感谢您为国家效力
[27:03] He says, “You’re welcome.” 他说”你客气了”
[27:06] Boy, I envy you guys. 我真羡慕你们
[27:09] I mean, the stories you must’ve heard. 你们一定听过他的故事
[27:10] You remember any good ones? 有哪些不错的故事吗
[27:12] – Bombing stuff mostly. – Bombing stuff. -大多是关于轰炸的 -关于轰炸
[27:14] Um, like, um — like, the war. 比如战争
[27:16] Did he fly over the Hump, 他飞越过喜马拉雅吗
[27:17] or did he take off out of India? 或者从印度起飞过吗
[27:20] You doing okay? You need some water? 你没事吧 你要喝水吗
[27:23] Yes. Yes, sir. 好 好的
[27:24] Oh, nuts. I forgot his water. 我忘带他的水了
[27:28] Oh, hey. I can run back to the office, get him a bottle. 我可以回办公室给他拿一瓶
[27:30] You could? 可以吗
[27:31] Fudge, the captain’s gonna run back to his office, 软糖 上尉说他要回办公室
[27:34] get you some water, okay, sir? 给你拿点水 好吗长官
[27:37] All right. That’s great. 好的 太棒了
[27:37] And there’s no rush. He’s gonna be fine. 不用着急 他没事
[27:39] I’ll be back ASAP. 我尽快回来
[27:46] Up. Up. 起来 起来
[27:48] Thought I told you not to say anything. 跟你说了什么都别说
[27:51] Go stand by the front, uh, the nose, whatever. 站到前面去 机头那 随便吧
[27:54] Where the hell’d you find this guy? 你到底从哪找来这家伙的
[27:55] You couldn’t get a real war hero? 你找不到真正的战争英雄吗
[27:57] Yeah, like they grow on trees. So, this guy owes me. 你以为这么好找 这家伙欠我的
[27:59] I defended him a while back when he couldn’t pay. 他没钱的时候我帮他辩护
[28:01] – Defended him for what? – What? -为他辩护什么 -怎么
[28:02] You wanna be a lawyer when you grow up? 你长大想当律师吗
[28:04] Just fix the — 快搞定…
[28:05] Public masturbation. 公共场合自慰
[28:07] Total bullshit. 简直胡说八道
[28:08] All right, keep your voice down. 好了 声音小点
[28:11] You do not possess the power of speech. 你没有话语权
[28:13] Okay, let’s go. Let’s go. 好 开始吧
[28:14] Chop chop. 快点
[28:15] All right, hands on hips. 好 双手叉腰
[28:17] All right? Looking strong, looking proud, all right? 行吗 表现得强壮骄傲
[28:20] See the bomber, okay? The bomber’s the main point, so see it. 拍轰炸机 轰炸机是重点 拍它
[28:23] I see the freaking bomber. 我在拍那该死的轰炸机了
[28:24] Couldn’t just plop the dude in front of a flag? 就不能把这家伙放国旗前吗
[28:26] Why’d we have to come here? 为什么非要来这
[28:28] Production value. Showmanship. 因为制作水准要高 要表演
[28:30] You rolling? 开拍了吗
[28:31] – Yeah, rolling. – Rolling. -是的 在拍了 -在拍了
[28:32] Okay, start the dolly. 好 开始推镜
[28:35] And action. 开始
[28:39] You’re part of the greatest generation. 你是最伟大的一代人
[28:41] You fought the Nazis. 你打过纳粹
[28:43] Fought the Japanese. 打过日本人
[28:45] – What? – Fought Japanese. -什么 -我打过日本人
[28:47] I fought the Japanese. 我打过日本人
[28:49] This machine was used in the Pacific, 这飞机曾用于太平洋战场
[28:52] where the Japanese are. 用来打日本
[28:55] Why don’t you shut up and learn to take some direction? 你为什么不闭嘴听指示
[29:00] Japanese. 打的日本人
[29:01] All right, fine. 好 好
[29:02] You fought all the dirty… Axis powers. 你打过所有肮脏的轴心国
[29:06] Your band of brothers came together, 你们一群弟兄团结起来
[29:09] and you saved the world. 拯救了世界
[29:10] You’re heroic. 你是个大英雄
[29:12] Not that heroic. 有点过了
[29:13] Just throw it away a little more. 表现出一点就行了
[29:15] Okay, good. 好 很好
[29:16] You’ve got red, white, and blue coursing through your veins. 爱国之情在你血液中奔驰
[29:18] Look up! 看上面
[29:19] Picture a bald eagle soaring! 看见一只秃鹰直冲云霄
[29:22] Shit. 该死
[29:23] – What? – Okay, just keep rolling. -怎么了 -你们继续拍
[29:25] – Tights, wides – Just get me some good angles. -特写还是广角 -拍出好角度就行
[29:27] Okay. All right, back to one. 好 回到原点
[29:28] Back to one. Fudge. 回到原点 软糖
[29:30] Fudge, right here. Fudge. 软糖 看这里 软糖
[29:31] What is it, Ernie? 什么事 欧尼
[29:33] Jimmy, man, I’m at your brother’s, and he’s bad. 吉米 我在你哥这 他情况不妙
[29:36] Bad? How bad? 不妙 有多不妙
[29:37] He’s — I don’t know. Bad, shakin’. 他…我说不清 就是不妙 不停发抖
[29:39] I’ve never seen him like this. 我从没见过他这样
[29:40] He keeps telling me not to call a doctor. 一直告诉我别找医生
[29:41] Lemme guess. 让我猜猜
[29:42] He’s been going into the office. 他去办公室了
[29:43] Yeah, more and more. 是的 而且
[29:45] He had a big meeting there today. 他今天开了一个重要的会议
[29:48] Okay, here’s what you’re gonna do. 好的 你这么做
[29:49] Wrap him in a space blanket. 用太空毯把他裹住
[29:51] He’s already under one. 他已经裹了一层了
[29:52] Wrap him in a second one. 再裹一层
[29:54] Make him some tea, or just, better, heat some chicken broth. 给他点茶 或者最好给他热点鸡汤
[29:57] Just let it simmer. 小火慢炖
[29:58] Don’t make it boil. 不要煮沸
[29:59] That’s it? No doctor? 就这样 不用找医生吗
[30:01] That’s it. No doctor. He’s just gotta ride this out. 就这样 不用医生 他会挺过去的
[30:04] Chuck’ll be fine. 查克会没事的
[30:06] Oh sh– I gotta go. 该死 我得走了
[30:09] Rhubarb. Rhubarb! 大黄 大黄
[30:10] Idiots, that’s the signal. 傻瓜 那是暗号
[30:11] Get him in the chair. 让他坐轮椅上
[30:13] Where’s the air hose? Stick it in your nose. 输氧管呢 插进你鼻子
[30:17] Come on. 快
[30:22] Sir! 长官
[30:23] Hey, this is not a problem. 不用这么麻烦你们
[30:26] Would you mind if the guys and I took a picture with you? 介意我们跟你拍张照吗
[30:29] It would mean a lot to us. 这对我们意义重大
[30:30] Yeah, uh, p-pictures. He loves pictures. 行 拍照 他爱拍照
[30:32] Here. Give me the camera. 来 给我相机
[30:33] – I’ll take it. – Here’s your water. -我来拍 -给你水
[30:34] – Thank you, sir. – Thank you so much. -谢谢 -非常感谢
[30:35] – Thank you. – Yeah. Ooh, here. -谢谢 -没问题
[30:37] All right, let’s scoot ya in. 行 把你推过去
[30:40] Swing ya around. 转过去
[30:41] Okay, everybody line up? 大家都站好
[30:46] Smile. 笑
[30:47] Cheese. 茄子
[31:13] You ready to sign? Let’s do this. 你准备签了吗 来签吧
[31:18] What? 怎么
[31:23] I lost Mesa Verde. 梅萨维德银行跑了
[31:25] – What? – I had him. -什么 -我之前说服他了
[31:31] I thought I had him. 我以为说服了
[31:33] So what happened? 怎么回事
[31:35] They’re s-sticking with HHM. 他们继续和哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所合作
[31:38] Paige said they went over there this afternoon 佩奇说他们今天下午过去
[31:39] for some kind of… courtesy meeting, 进行出于礼貌的会面
[31:42] or so she thought, and Kevin got his head turned. 反正她是这么以为 但凯文改变想法了
[31:46] – By Howard? – No. -霍华德说服的吗 -不
[31:50] Chuck. 查克
[32:04] Jimmy, I have to ask. 吉米 我得问
[32:09] You still up for doing this? 你还想这么做吗
[32:13] What? You mean getting the office? 你说租下办公室吗
[32:16] All of it. 这一切
[32:18] I think maybe we need to… 我想我们也许得
[32:22] slow down and really, you know… 放慢脚步 好好…
[32:25] think about this. 考虑这事
[32:26] Wait. Whoa. 等等
[32:27] – Nothing’s changed. – N-nothing’s changed? -都没变 -都没变吗
[32:29] We’re about to sign a very expensive lease 我们马上要签下非常贵的租约
[32:31] after a very sizable chunk of income just went flying out the window. 但一大笔收入已经不翼而飞了
[32:35] That’s why we’re a team. 这就是团队的意义
[32:38] Something like this happens — 这种事总会发生
[32:40] you’re there to help me, I’m there to help you. 你帮我 我帮你
[32:45] There will be other Mesa Verdes. 还会有梅萨维德这种大客户的
[32:51] So you still wanna do this? 你还是想继续吗
[36:04] Jimmy… 吉米…
[36:06] I did everything you said, 我完全按你说的做
[36:07] but he’s not getting any better. 但他并未好转
[36:08] You did good, Ernie. 你做得很好 欧尼
[36:10] Thanks. 谢谢
[36:11] Why don’t you, uh, go home and get some sleep? 你回家休息一下吧
[36:13] I’ll take over. 我来接手
[36:15] He told me he wanted me to stay. 他说想让我留下
[36:17] It’s okay. I’m here now. 没关系 我来了
[36:20] And, uh, next time you see Howard, 你下次见霍华德时
[36:22] tell him you need a raise — a big one. 告诉他你要大大加薪
[36:32] Chuck, buddy? 查克 兄弟
[36:35] How you feeling? 感觉如何
[38:03] Hey, how’s it going? 你好
[38:04] I need an X-ACTO knife, a ruler — wood, please — 我需要美工刀 尺子 要木头的
[38:07] Hammermill Premium paper — 20 pound, one ream — 锤磨机优质纸 二十磅 五百张
[38:10] and a glue stick. 还有固体胶
[38:11] Oh, and point me to your best copier. 我要用最好的复印机
[38:13] – Best copier? – Yeah. Best copier. -最好的复印机 -没错 最好的复印机
[38:15] C’mon. Di di mau. 快 时间很紧
[38:41] *Been a strange old week* *这个礼拜 十分古怪*
[38:44] *With the stuff you didn’t do and the people that you meet* *未做之事 遇见之人*
[38:47] *And digging up the words like pulling teeth* *挖掘信息 就像拔牙*
[38:53] *Got a face, a number* *一副面孔 一个数字*
[38:56] *And a name that she goes under* *以及她使用的化名*
[39:00] *I guess there’s plenty worse place to be* *也许这已相当不错*
[39:06] *So why don’t you do it* *那你为何不干*
[39:08] *Yeah, why don’t you do it* *那你为何不干*
[39:16] *Ain’t no harm in having just a bit more fun* *多点享乐 又有何妨*
[39:23] *Whether you like it or not* *无论自己 喜不喜欢*
[39:28] *Make no place for dragging down your face* *永远别摆 一副臭脸*
[39:34] *Don’t you know it’s the best one that you got* *你该知道这是最好的结果*
[39:38] *So why don’t you do it* *那你为何不干*
[39:40] *Yeah, why don’t you do it* *那你为何不干*
[39:44] *Why don’t you do it, ooh* *那你为何不干*
[39:47] *Why don’t you do it* *那你为何不干*
[40:24] *Break that bank* *抢劫银行*
[40:27] *You never know, you might draw blanks* *你可能一无所获*
[40:31] *Then again, it might sort you out* *然后还被绳之以法*
[40:35] *So why don’t you do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it* *那你为何不干 为何不干 为何不干*
[40:38] *Do it* *干啊*
[40:40] *Do it* *干啊*
[41:55] He emerges. 他起来了
[41:57] Good afternoon. 下午好
[42:01] Is it afternoon? 下午了吗
[42:05] Where’s Ernesto? 欧内斯托人呢
[42:07] He was supposed to stay with me. 他应该留下来陪我的
[42:09] Don’t get mad at Ernie. 别怪欧尼
[42:10] He spent the better part of a day 他花了一天中最好的时间
[42:12] watching you do your impression of a baked potato. 欣赏你烤土豆[裹锡纸]的表演
[42:15] I told him to go home, get some shut eye. 我让他回家去睡会
[42:18] You hungry? 你饿吗
[42:20] You want something besides crackers? 除了饼干还想吃点什么吗
[42:23] No, I’m fine. 不用 我没事
[42:30] I’ll fix myself something after my stomach settles. 等我的胃不难受了我自己弄点东西吃
[42:35] Really doing a number on yourself, 在外面待这么久
[42:37] spending so much time out of the house. 真把你伤得不轻
[42:41] You just had to do it, huh? 你就非得这么干 是吧
[42:43] Couldn’t stand to let Kim have Mesa Verde. 不能眼看着金挖走梅萨维德银行
[42:46] You had to swipe it from her. 就非得从她手上抢走
[42:47] I didn’t swipe anything. 我没有抢走任何东西
[42:48] We retained our client. 我们只是留住委托人
[42:50] You and Howard never even heard about Mesa Verde 你和霍华德甚至都没听说过这个银行
[42:53] till Kim brought it to ya on a red velvet pillow. 是金把它捧到你们面前的
[43:01] I need a shower, and I’ve got a ton of work to do. 我要去冲个澡 还有一堆工作要处理
[43:05] So if you’re lookin’ for a fight, Jimmy, 如果你想吵架 吉米
[43:06] I just don’t have it in me. 我实在没心情和你吵
[43:15] Jimmy. 吉米
[43:18] Thanks for stayin’ with me. 谢谢你留下来陪我
[43:22] I know we have our issues, 我们之间有积怨未解
[43:24] but if things were reversed, 但是 如果我俩换一下
[43:28] I hope you know that I would do the same for you. 我希望你知道 我也会一样待你
[43:58] You’re doing a great job. 干得真不错
[44:00] You done this before? 你以前做过这个吗
[44:02] No, not like this, 没有 没做过这样的
[44:04] but we learned about fractions in school. 不过我们在学校里学过分数
[44:07] You did? What fractions? 是吗 什么分数
[44:10] 1/2 inch, 1/4 inch, 二分之一英寸 四分之一英寸
[44:12] 1/8 inch, 1/16 inch. 八分之一英寸 十六分之一英寸
[44:17] You know, I gotta tell ya, 你知道吗 我得承认
[44:19] you are much smarter than I was when I was your age. 我在你这个年纪的时候可没你聪明
[44:22] Maybe you needed better teachers. 或许是你老师教得不够好
[44:26] That could be. 有可能
[44:28] Can I do the drill now? 能让我来钻吗
[44:29] You promised. 你答应了的
[44:33] I did, didn’t I? 是呀 我是答应了
[44:36] Okay, get up here. 好了 过来
[44:40] Now, you’re gonna have to wear these 用重型工具的时候
[44:41] if you’re gonna handle the heavy machinery. 得戴上这个
[44:43] W-why don’t you have to wear them? 你怎么不戴
[44:46] Because Pop-Pop’s a grown-up, and grown-ups get to be stupid. 因为爷爷是大人 大人就可以变笨
[44:50] Now, put them on. 好了 戴上
[44:52] All right. 好的
[44:54] Now, I’m gonna hold this because it’s heavy, 这个很重 所以我来拿着
[44:57] but you pull the trigger when I say so, okay? 我说按扳柄的时候你就按 行吗
[45:00] Now get your hand on it. 把手放上来
[45:02] All right, you got it? 好了 拿好了吗
[45:04] Ready. 准备好了
[45:05] All right, ready…set…pull. 好的 准备 按
[45:12] Good job. 干得好
[45:13] Can we do more? 能再来几次吗
[45:15] You line them up for me. 你帮我放好
[45:18] Hello?! 在家吗
[45:19] We’re back here. 我们在后面
[45:25] Wow. What’s all this? 这是在干什么
[45:27] We’re making a special hose. 我们在做一个特制软管
[45:29] Yeah, that’s a special hose, all right. 特制软管啊 看出来了
[45:33] I made marks every 3/4 inch, 我每隔四分之三英寸做一个记号
[45:35] then Pop-Pop put a piece of wood down 然后爷爷在下面垫上一块木头
[45:37] so he doesn’t ruin his table. 这样就不会划到桌子了
[45:39] Then we line up a drill, put the hole on the “X.” 然后我们在标记号的地方钻孔
[45:44] I needed a soaker for the rhododendrons out back. 我要给外面的杜鹃花做个滴灌管
[45:49] Well, Pop-Pop’s gonna have to finish his project on his own, 好了 爷爷要自己完成工作了
[45:51] because we have to go. 我们得走了
[45:52] But we’re not done yet. 可我们还没做完呢
[45:54] No, I’ll finish up. 没事 我会做好的
[45:56] But you, young lady, were a big help. 小公主 你已经帮了我很大的忙了
[46:00] Give me a hug. 抱抱
[46:05] Love you, girl. 爱你 宝贝
[46:08] – Love you. – Thanks, Mike. -我也爱你 -谢谢 麦克
[46:10] Oh, you still good for Friday? 对了 你周五还是有空的吧
[46:11] Absolutely. 当然
[46:12] I’ll think of another project by then. 我到时候再找个东西让她玩
[46:14] Fantastic. Bye. 太好了 再见
[46:16] Bye. 再见
[46:50] I have a lunch date already. 我午餐已经约了人了
[46:51] – Well, break it. – I cannot break it. -推了 -不能推
[46:53] Will you take your hands off me? 能别碰我吗
[46:54] What are you playing, osteopath? 你以为你是正骨医生吗
[46:56] Temper, temper. 别激动
[46:57] Oh, listen, Walter, you are no longer my husband 沃尔特 你已经不是我的丈夫了
[46:59] and no longer my boss. 也不再是我的老板
[47:01] And you’re not gonna be my boss. 我以后也不会再为你工作了
[47:03] Well, it would’ve worked out if you’d been satisfied 如果你满足于当编辑和记者
[47:06] with just being editor and reporter, but not you. 事情就不会这样 可你就不
[47:08] You had to marry me, spoil everything. 你非要嫁给我 毁了这一切
[47:10] I wasn’t satisfied? I suppose I proposed to you. 我不满足 那是我求的婚咯
[47:13] Well, you practically did, making goo-goo eyes at me 差不多就是 你连着两年
[47:15] for two years until I broke down. 整天对我送秋波 直到我松口
[47:16] “Oh, Walter.” “啊 沃尔特”
[47:17] And I still claim I was tight the night I proposed to ya. 而且我那晚是喝醉了才向你求的婚
[47:20] If you’d have been a gentleman, 如果你是个绅士
[47:21] you’d have forgotten all about it, but not you. 就该忘了那晚的事 可你就不
[47:22] Why, you! 你竟敢
[47:23] You’re losing your eye. 你眼力不如以往了
[47:24] You used to be able to pitch better than that. 你以前扔得可比这准多了
[47:25] Hello? Yeah. What? Sweeney? 你好 是的 怎么了 斯威尼
[47:28] Well, what can I do for ya? 有什么我能帮忙的吗
绝命律师

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝命律师(Better Call Saul)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝命律师(Better Call Saul)第2季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme