Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝命律师(Better Call Saul)第2季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝命律师(Better Call Saul)第2季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[02:11] My husband and I scrimped and saved for so many years. 我丈夫和我节衣缩食过了很多年
[02:15] We did our best to build a nest egg 为了不成为家庭的负担
[02:17] so that we wouldn’t be a burden to our family. 我们尽力攒下了一笔养老金
[02:21] After Ronald passed, I moved to an assisted-living facility — 罗纳德去世后 我搬进了一家生活协助中心
[02:24] a nice place. 很不错的地方
[02:26] They told me they’d take care of everything, 他们说会照顾好一切
[02:29] but then, one day, they said all my money was gone. 但有一天 他们说我一分钱都没了
[02:32] How could that be? 怎么会这样
[02:35] Where did it all go? 钱都去哪儿了
[02:37] If you or a loved one 如果你或爱人
[02:38] is a resident of a Sandpiper crossing facility 是矶鹞渡生活协助中心
[02:41] or other associated retirement community… 或是其他有关退休社区的居民
[02:42] Jesus. You used your own voice? 天啊 你自己配的音吗
[02:43] …You may be eligible to 你也许有资格
[02:44] – receive compensation. – Strictly to save money. -获得补偿 -为了省钱
[02:46] – All in, the whole thing cost — – Just — -总共才花了 -行了
[02:47] For a free consultation, 如需免费咨询
[02:47] call the law offices of Davis & Main 请致电戴维斯梅因律所
[02:50] at 505-242-7700. 电话505-242-7700
[02:53] That’s 505-242-7700. 电话505-242-7700
[02:59] The production costs — $647, all in. 制作成本总共才647美元
[03:03] The one single airing was a $700 ad buy, so dirt-cheap. 播出一次的广告费才七百 便宜到家了
[03:07] You think this is about money? 你觉得这是因为钱吗
[03:09] You think that’s what this is about? 我们找你来是因为钱吗
[03:10] I’m just trying to offer complete information here. 我只是尽量提供全面的信息
[03:13] Now, this one airing — it was an experiment, 这次播出 只是一个实验
[03:15] and as such, by any measure, a success. 而且不管怎么说 都是一次成功的实验
[03:18] You keep using the word “Experiment” 你一直说”实验实验”
[03:19] like you’re the goddamned Wright brothers. 好像你是该死的莱特兄弟似的
[03:21] When exactly were you gonna tell us about this experiment? 你到底准备什么时候告诉我们这个”实验”
[03:24] Today. 今天
[03:24] This morning. 就今早
[03:25] I-I admit, I got a little ahead of myself, 我承认我有点操之过急了
[03:27] a little…exuberant. 有点过于激动了
[03:29] And for that, I apologize. 我为此道歉
[03:31] But the headline here is — I think — 但我认为最重要的是
[03:33] we’ve gotten nearly 200 phone calls since this one airing. 广告播出后我们已经接到将近两百通来电了
[03:37] Cliff, since you and I spoke last night, 克利福德 昨晚我俩聊过后
[03:39] 72 more. 又多了七十二通
[03:42] You hear that? Right there — that’s the sound of victory. 听到了吗 外面响起的就是胜利的号角
[03:45] Jimmy, stop selling. 吉米 别自圆其说了
[03:47] And don’t act like you don’t see the problem here. 别装作对真正的问题视而不见
[03:50] I don’t. 我没觉得有问题啊
[03:51] You cut us out. 你不跟我们打招呼
[03:53] You did an end run around us. 绕过我们自行其是
[03:56] Exuberance is no excuse. “过于激动”才不是什么借口
[03:58] Cliff. 克利福德
[04:00] Client outreach is my department. 客户联系由我负责
[04:02] Now, you told me that from day one. 你第一天就跟我说清楚了
[04:03] Jimmy, if I put you in charge of payroll, would that mean 吉米 那如果我让你负责发工资
[04:05] I’d be okay with you giving everyone a million-dollar bonus? 那你给每个人发一百万奖金我都得同意咯
[04:08] You and I did discuss the possibility of a commercial. 我俩讨论过广告的可行性啊
[04:11] The possibility in the abstract, 理论上的可行性而已
[04:13] for a grand total of 30 seconds when I was halfway out the door. 而且还是我出门前的短短三十秒内谈的
[04:15] I guess — I thought I heard enthusiasm, 我还以为我听出了你的热情
[04:18] so I-I took some initiative. 所以我就稍微自作主张了点
[04:20] “Some.” “稍微”
[04:23] We are a team at Davis & Main. 戴维斯梅因是个团队
[04:25] This is a team approach. 讲究的是团队合作
[04:27] You coming to us as a solo practitioner — 你来之前还是个独立从业者
[04:29] I knew there was gonna be a learning curve. 我知道你还需要一段时间的学习
[04:30] But if you simply can’t fit in as part of the team — 但如果你就是学不会融入这个团队
[04:33] I can fit in. I-I fit in. 我可以融入 我融入了啊
[04:35] I am here to help you and HHM win Sandpiper. 我是来帮你们和HHM打赢矶鹞渡的官司的
[04:39] That’s all this was about. 所以我才会这么做
[04:41] Sandpiper’s not what keeps the lights on around here. 我们可没指望着矶鹞渡过活
[04:43] We have clients who wouldn’t want to be associated 我们有的客户不想跟这种…东西
[04:45] with this kind of… this. 联系在一起
[04:47] Our image, our reputation 我们的形象和名誉
[04:50] is something we’ve been carefully building for years. 是我们小心经营多年才打造起来的
[04:53] It’s worth far more than any one case. 比任何案子都重要
[04:55] Something like this could damage it. 这样的行为会损害名誉
[04:59] Suffice it to say, 这么说吧
[05:00] there’s not a lot of love for you in the room at the moment. 现在我们几位都对你没什么好感
[05:02] The vote is currently two to one to fire you for cause. 投票结果二比一 要因为你的不当行为解雇你
[05:09] However… 不过
[05:10] I believe in second chances. 我相信要给人第二次机会
[05:12] But know this is both strike one and strike two. 但是再犯一次就三振出局
[05:12] 三振出局法 有两次犯罪前科的罪犯第三次犯罪时从重量刑
[05:16] Going forward, you can expect a great deal more scrutiny. 今后你将受到更严格的监督
[05:44] Come on. Come on. 快接 快接
[05:49] Hello. 你好
[05:49] You’ve reached the voicemail of Kim Wexler. 这是金·韦克斯勒的语音信箱
[05:51] Please leave me a message, 请留言
[05:52] And I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. 我会尽快回复你
[05:54] Hey, kim. 金
[05:55] I need you to call me as soon as you can, all right? 尽快打给我 好吗
[05:58] It’s a time-sensitive thing, so, uh, 时间很关键
[06:00] I mean, I may have, uh, just — 我是说 我可能…
[06:06] Well, please call me before you talk to Howard, okay? 麻烦你在跟霍华德谈之前打给我好吗
[06:10] Bye. 再见
[06:12] 未接来电 一条语音消息
[06:13] It’s a simple question, Kim — 很简单的问题 金
[06:14] Did you or did you not know about this commercial? 你知不知道这条广告
[06:16] I — yes. 我知道
[06:18] He showed it to me. 他给我看了
[06:19] He showed it to you? 他给你看了吗
[06:21] Yes. A few days ago. 是的 几天前
[06:23] And you didn’t say anything to anyone? 这事儿你没跟任何人说吗
[06:25] No. I didn’t. 没有
[06:27] You didn’t think I deserved a heads-up? 你不觉得该跟我说一声吗
[06:29] I didn’t realize — 我没想到
[06:32] At the time, I didn’t think it was necessary. 当时我觉得没必要
[06:34] Well, you were wrong about that. 那你想错了
[06:36] We were caught flat-footed in front of our co-counsel, 我们被合伙律师问了个措手不及
[06:38] which I don’t need to tell you, does not reflect well on HHM. 不用我跟你解释 这对HHM的影响很不好
[06:42] Or on you. 对你也不好
[06:50] That’ll be all. 就这样吧
[06:52] You can go. 你可以走了
[07:16] What are you going to do? 你准备怎么办
[07:25] So, what do you think? 你觉得呢
[07:29] I figure from here, you’ve got a good bead on the place, 我觉得从这里可以很清楚地观察对面
[07:31] but someone inside — they can’t pick you out. 但里面的人 他们发现不了你
[07:34] Tuco and me — that’s our spot. 屠库和我 就在那里
[07:37] He always sits facing out, 他总是面朝外坐着
[07:38] makes it look like it’s a gangster thing, 把场面搞得像黑帮一样
[07:39] but I know it’s just so he can keep an eye on his ride. 但他是为了盯着自己的车
[07:42] Every Tuesday, we’re here squaring accounts. 每个周二 我们都来这里收账
[07:45] Dealer comes in, pays what he owes. 毒贩子过来 付掉欠款
[07:48] Tuco — he likes to get face-to-face. 屠库 他喜欢跟他们面对面
[07:50] Says everything he needs to know is written right here. 他说他想知道的一切都写在脸上
[07:53] Looks ’em in the eyes. 看着他们的眼睛
[07:53] Just stares, like he’s looking inside of ’em. 死盯着 好像要把他们看穿
[07:57] I’ve seen him go like that 5, 10 minutes. 我见过他一盯就盯上五分钟十分钟
[08:02] And what does that accomplish? 为什么要那么做
[08:05] Calls it his lie detector. 他把这叫做测谎仪
[08:07] That’s why these things go all day. 所以这事得持续一整天
[08:09] Just the two of you? No extra muscle? 就你俩吗 没帮手了吗
[08:12] Don’t need it. We can handle our business. 不需要 我们自己能搞定
[08:14] Anyway, it takes hours. 不过得花好几个钟头
[08:16] Collect the cash, count it, lie detector. 收钱 数钱 测谎
[08:18] One at a time — guy comes in, transacts, then the next. 一次进来一个 交易 然后下一个
[08:21] Then, when we’re done, Tuco gets in his car, I get in mine. 完事之后 屠库上他的车 我上我的
[08:25] Boom. We go our separate ways. 然后各走各的
[08:27] That is where you come in. 这时候就该你上了
[08:31] You see him packing up — wsssh — drive over. 当你看到他在收拾了 就开过去
[08:34] Pull up in the spot next to Tuco’s. 停在屠库旁边的车位
[08:36] Pop. Head shot. 砰 爆头
[08:37] Roll out. Easy. 开车走人 很简单
[08:40] I-40 onramp is eight blocks up. 40号公路的上匝道就在那边八个街区外
[08:43] You’re in the wind before anyone has time to blink. 别人还没反应过来 你就已经没了踪影
[08:45] And here’s the beauty — all these, um, dealers? 更好的是 这些毒贩子
[08:49] They know we’re here, so the story is, 都知道我们在这 所以故事可以这么编
[08:51] one of them got ideas, decided to kill Tuco, 他们其中一个想要杀死屠库
[08:54] get a cut of the business. 从这生意中捞一笔
[08:55] Could’ve been any of them, as far as the cartel’s concerned. 在贩毒集团看来 可能是任何一个人
[08:59] These Tuesdays of yours — 这些星期二
[09:01] Day or night when you wrap it up? 结束的时候是白天还是晚上
[09:03] – Day. – So, full daylight. -白天 -所以就是光天化日
[09:05] Plenty of traffic. 过往车辆也很多
[09:06] How exactly do I not get seen? 我怎样才能不被看见呢
[09:08] My car, at least. 我的车总会被看见吧
[09:09] Murphy’s Law tells me somebody’s gonna pull a plate. 墨菲定律告诉我 有人会记下车牌的
[09:12] Fine. Go to the yard. Buy a beater. 好吧 那就去车场买辆旧车
[09:14] You’re gonna stay in the car. 你就待在车里
[09:16] Ain’t no one gonna see you. 没人会看见你
[09:17] And if they do see you, so what? 就算看到你了 那又怎样
[09:19] That’s why you’re perfect. 这就是你为什么是完美人选
[09:20] You’re no one. You got no connections. 你很不起眼 没谁也没联系
[09:23] You’re a ghost. 你就是个幽灵
[09:25] So, I pull in next to him — 所以我停在他旁边
[09:27] That assumes there’s a parking spot. 那得假定有停车的地方
[09:29] Our guys park next to him. 毒贩子都停在他车旁边
[09:30] They come and go from the same spot. 来去都是同一个车位
[09:31] Last one takes off, you’re open. 最后一个人走了 你就可以上了
[09:33] Someone comes in behind me, I’m blocked. 要是有人停在我后面 我就被堵了
[09:36] Who’s gonna pull in behind you? 谁会停在你后面啊
[09:38] Well, I’m guessing someone who likes tacos. 来吃玉米卷饼的人
[09:40] What then? 那该怎么办
[09:41] What’s my exit? 我该怎么离开
[09:43] I don’t know. 不知道
[09:45] Get out and run. 下车跑路
[09:47] Bad knees. 我膝盖不好
[09:48] Look, the details — that’s what I’m paying you for. 我付钱就是让你搞定这些细节的
[09:51] You’ve got a better plan, go on, tell me. 你要是有更好的计划 请告诉我
[09:54] I’m all ears. 我洗耳恭听
[09:58] You sure about this? 你确定要这么干吗
[10:01] Killing your partner — 杀死你的同伙
[10:05] that’s a bell you don’t un-ring. 干了就没有回头路了
[10:13] See this? 看到了吗
[10:15] You know how I got this? 你知道这是怎么弄的吗
[10:18] Back in ’96, ’97, Tuco and I 九六 九七年的时候 屠库和我
[10:20] were working with these bikers out of Riverside County. 和一群河滨县的飞车党合作
[10:23] They were running this peanut-butter crank — 他们卖低纯度冰毒
[10:25] Real shit, y’know? 质量次得很
[10:26] But cheap, and we could sell it as fast as we got it. 但是便宜 我们拿到手很快就卖完了
[10:28] Anyway, Tuco develops a taste for it. 后来屠库也用上了
[10:32] And crank does not bring out the best in people. 这毒品把人变得很坏
[10:35] Made Tuco erratic. 让屠库发疯
[10:36] Our connect was a guy called Dawg Paulson. 我们的联络人是一个叫道格·保尔森的人
[10:39] One day, Tuco’s settling up with Dawg. 有一天 屠库和道格见面
[10:42] He decides to put on his lie detector. 决定对他测测谎
[10:44] Dawg’s like, “What the hell?” You know. 道格说”你要干嘛”
[10:46] Tuco just keeps staring at him. 屠库就一直死盯着他
[10:48] Then he goes real quiet. 然后他就不说话了
[10:49] “You think I’m an idiot, Dawg?” “你觉得我是傻逼吗 道格”
[10:51] He thinks Dawg is supplying his competitor, 他认为道格在给他的竞争对手供货
[10:53] trying to cut Tuco out. 想要把屠库踢出去
[10:55] Dawg — he denies it. 道格矢口否认
[10:58] “No way! Not me!” “不可能 不是我”
[11:00] Tuco doesn’t even raise his voice, but suddenly, 屠库都没有提高嗓门 但突然间
[11:02] he’s got a sawed-off and… 他掏出削短霰弹枪
[11:05] right in Dawg’s face. 一枪崩了道格的脸
[11:07] I was behind him. 我就站在他身后
[11:11] Sickest thing I ever saw, to this day. 那是我至今为止见过最恶心的画面
[11:13] And this? 而这
[11:14] A piece of Dawg’s skull — 是道格的头骨碎片
[11:16] Under the skin, a little piece of him. 一小块钻到皮肤下面去了
[11:18] I tried digging it out, but it’s in there pretty good. 我试过挖出来 但它就是不肯出来
[11:21] Anyway, not the kinda thing you go to the doctor’s for. 这事可不能去找医生
[11:23] The thing about it was, Tuco really liked dawg. 其实我想说 屠库很喜欢道格
[11:28] Kind of felt bad afterwards. 后来他也有点后悔
[11:30] But when he’s using, loco, crazy. 但当他吸了毒 就疯了
[11:33] There’s no other way to put it. 根本无法形容
[11:35] And he’s using again. 现在他又开始吸毒了
[11:36] Crystal — much bigger kick. 纯度更高的 劲儿更大
[11:40] So… It’s like you said. 所以跟你说的一样
[11:42] If Tuco finds out about my, y’know, independent ventures, 如果屠库发现了我在外面的私活儿
[11:45] it’s gonna be Dawg all over again. 我就会落得跟道格一样的下场
[11:49] It’s him or me. 有我没他
[12:05] There. 那里
[12:08] A man with a scoped rifle could get a clean shot. 用装了瞄准器的枪就可以击中
[12:12] Fire a single round, 就一发子弹
[12:13] disappear before anybody knew what had happened. 在有人反应过来之前消失
[12:16] No witnesses. Clean egress. 没有目击者 还可以顺利逃脱
[12:19] Pretty far. 很远啊
[12:23] You can make that shot? 你打得中吗
[12:26] Yeah. 打得中
[12:30] You saying you’ll do it? 你同意干了吗
[12:34] 50 grand? 五万
[12:37] 50 grand. 那就五万
[12:42] I’ll look into it. 我会办好的
[13:11] Your brother isn’t here, Mr. Mcgill. 你哥哥不在这 麦吉尔先生
[13:13] I know. 我知道
[13:13] Uh, he sent me to get his ink blotter. 他让我来拿他的吸墨纸
[13:16] – I’ll just be a second. – Watch yourself. -就一会 -小心点
[13:18] The floor’s slick. 地很滑
[13:19] Oh, thank you, Gesualdo. 多谢 杰苏阿尔多
[13:22] Sorry about the floor! 抱歉踩脏了
[13:31] Oh, no. 不是吧
[13:34] Are you looking for Ms. Wexler? 你在找韦克斯勒小姐吗
[13:36] I guess I’m too late, huh? 没赶上 是吧
[13:37] No, she’s still here. 不 她还没走
[13:39] Where? 在哪
[13:56] Kim. 金
[14:00] I am so, so sorry. 我非常 非常抱歉
[14:06] I should have told you last night. 我昨晚就应该告诉你的
[14:08] You think? 是吗
[14:09] I honestly thought I could fix it. 我真以为我能解决的
[14:12] I thought they’d understand once they saw the numbers. 我以为他们一看到数字就懂了
[14:15] I knew it would work, and it did. 我知道广告会有用 也确实如此
[14:17] It worked. 真的有效
[14:21] Howard can’t just stick you in doc review 霍华德不能因为我做的事
[14:24] because of something I did. 就把你弄来复审文件
[14:25] Plus, at an entirely different law firm. 而且我俩在两家不同的律所
[14:27] What the hell kind of sense does that make?! 完全没有道理啊
[14:29] I told you this would happen. 我告诉过你后果就是这样
[14:31] He can’t blame you for this. 他不能因为这事怪你
[14:33] I warned you he would. 我警告过你他会的
[14:36] I’m talking to Howard. 我要去找霍华德
[14:38] What? And call him a pig fucker again? 干什么 再骂他是卑鄙无耻的猪吗
[14:41] Yeah, that’ll help. 是啊 会有用的
[14:45] I screwed up, you know? 我搞砸了
[14:46] I know that. 我知道
[14:48] But this — this is total B.S.! 但这… 这完全是扯淡
[14:51] I’m — I’m talking to him tonight! 我今晚就去找他谈
[14:53] Jimmy, no. You’d only make things worse. 吉米别去 你只会弄得更糟
[14:55] – I’ll explain it to him. – No! -我会向他解释 -不用
[14:59] I’m not asking you — I’m telling you. 我不是请求你 而是告诉你
[15:02] If you go to Howard, you and I — we’re done. 如果你去找霍华德 你和我就没戏了
[15:09] So, we’re not done now? 那我们现在还有戏吗
[15:13] I need this job. 我需要这份工作
[15:17] And there’s a weekly billing quota that I’m about 40 hours behind on, 我还有大约四十个小时的收费指标没完成
[15:20] so could you please just go? 所以可以请你离开吗
[15:29] I’m sorry. 对不起
[16:19] Chuck! 查克
[16:22] Chuck! 查克
[16:26] Come on! 快开门
[16:28] I’m not going away! 我不会走的
[16:33] All right, you asked for it! 好 你自找的
[16:41] I’m comin’ in! 我进来了
[16:55] Chuck? 查克
[17:03] Chuck? 查克
[17:09] Can you hear me? 能听见我说话吗
[17:10] Can you talk to me? 能说话吗
[17:13] Do you want me to get you to the hospital? 要我送你去医院吗
[17:15] No. No hospitals. 不 不去医院
[17:18] I’ll — I’ll be all right. 我会好的
[17:22] Get some water, please. 请给我点水
[17:47] Extra protection here. 给你额外的保护
[18:04] Here. You know what? 给 这样
[18:05] Sit up. 坐起来
[18:07] Can you sit? 你能坐起来吗
[18:09] All right. 好的
[18:12] Okay. All right. 好了
[18:14] Here. 拿着
[19:03] That’s the Armalite AR-50 — 这是阿玛利特AR-50狙击步枪
[19:06] State of the art, accurate to 2,400 meters. 制造技术先进 精确范围两千四百米
[19:10] I got the Leupold Mark 4 on it now, 装备了里奥波特Mark4瞄准镜
[19:13] but I can always upgrade you to a Schmidt & Bender. 但我可以帮你升级到施密特本德的
[19:16] Single shot, bolt. 手动单发
[19:18] Simple, effective, reliable. 简单 有效 值得信赖
[19:21] It fires the .50-caliber BMG — 用的是0.50直径的子弹
[19:23] Very effective against soft targets in light cover — 对轻型掩体内的软目标很有效
[19:27] behind cars, small-diameter trees, and such. 可以射穿汽车 小树等等
[19:30] As always, I’ve gone to the trouble 与往常一样 我已经特意
[19:32] of grinding down the serial number. 磨掉了序列号
[19:34] Well, unless you ground a hole clean through, 除非你彻底磨个洞
[19:36] acid will recover it. 否则用酸都可以复原
[19:38] Well, that would be true, 说得没错
[19:39] but I follow up with a pass through a random-stipple machine press. 但我又用随机点刻压力机做了处理
[19:43] Hides the patterns in the metal density. 把它藏在金属密度中
[19:46] Should throw off your X-ray diffraction 应该可以逃过X射线衍射
[19:48] and some other higher-end methods. 还有其他高科技手段的检测
[19:51] Nothing’s perfect, of course, but this is close. 当然万事无完美 但这枪接近完美了
[19:56] Looks like a hernia with a scope on it. 就像疝气上装了个瞄准镜
[19:59] 34 pounds, 三十四磅
[20:00] not including your bipod, which adds some heft. 不包括你的枪架 那也会增加重量
[20:06] Too much gun. 太重了
[20:07] For most applications, I would tend to agree. 我同意 对于大多数场合确实重
[20:11] SR-25 match rifle — Eugene Stoner design, semi-auto. SR-25比赛步枪 尤金·斯通勒设计 半自动
[20:15] That’s about 11 pounds there. 大概十一磅
[20:18] Not quite the range or the punch of the AR-50, 没有AR-50的射程和穿透力
[20:21] but you’re still talking about a .5 M.O.A. 但射程就算超过一千米
[20:23] at well past 1,000 meters. 射击精度也高达0.5MOA
[20:25] I’ve heard they’re prone to jam. 我听说容易卡壳
[20:27] Well, it’s been known to happen in the field, 在实战中确实发生过
[20:29] but there’s not a semi-auto built can boast it never jams. 但没有一把半自动步枪可以自吹不卡壳的
[20:33] If that’s a concern, you ought to stick to bolts. 如果你有所顾虑 你应该选择手动式的
[20:37] Good bolt-action rifle — if you jammed it, 好的手动步枪如果都能卡壳
[20:39] I’d wager you were setting out to do so. 那我打赌你肯定是故意的
[20:42] Which brings us to the M40 — 我们来看看这把M40
[20:46] Tried and true, battle-tested. 十分可靠 经过战斗检验
[20:50] Essentially, the same rifle 自从1966年
[20:52] used by marine snipers since 1966. 海军陆战队狙击手就用这种枪了
[20:55] It’s light, accurate, good for soft targets 轻便精准 适合在八百到一千二百米之内
[20:58] in the 800- to 1,2000-meter range. 射击软目标
[21:04] You seem to know this one. 看起来你了解这把枪
[21:06] Oh, yeah. 那当然
[21:08] You could say that. 可以这么说
[21:11] That’s the A1 model. 那是A1型
[21:13] There’s not much change from the original. 在原版基础上变化不大
[21:16] Biggest difference is the stock — 最大的不同在于枪托
[21:18] it’s fiberglass instead of wood. 不是木制的 改成玻璃纤维了
[21:20] It changed it over in 1970 or so. 1970年左右改的
[21:23] Good. Wood warped like hell. 好的 木头太容易变形
[21:27] You get it wet, you put it in the sun — gone. 要是受了潮 又被曝晒 就完了
[21:32] Somebody probably should’ve figured that out 这枪被带到该死的丛林里使用之前
[21:34] before they sent it into a damn jungle. 那些人真该想到这点
[21:37] Yeah. Probably. 是应该想到
[21:47] If these aren’t to your liking, 如果这些都不喜欢
[21:48] I could get my hands on a few more. 我可以再弄几支来
[21:52] No. 不用了
[21:53] I’ve changed my mind. 我改主意了
[21:55] Thank you. 谢谢
[21:57] I don’t need anything at this time. 这次我不需要枪
[22:00] For your trouble. 麻烦你了
[22:01] Oh, it’s no trouble. 不用客气
[22:03] I make my living on repeat business. 我做的都是回头生意
[22:05] When you need what I’m offering, you know how to find me. 等你有需要 就来找我
[22:44] You’re still here. 你还在这啊
[22:47] Yeah, I’m still here. 是的 我还在
[23:06] Did you get any sleep? 你睡觉了吗
[23:08] Some. 睡了一会
[23:10] Enough. 足够了
[23:12] How you feeling? 你感觉怎么样
[23:16] I could use some tea. 我想喝点茶
[23:23] Thanks. 谢谢
[23:41] You scared me last night. 你昨晚吓到我了
[23:43] Yeah. Happens sometimes. 是啊 有时候会这样
[23:46] Sometimes, I overdo it — that’s all. 有时候是我太过火了 仅此而已
[23:49] It passes. 都会好的
[23:52] Going into the office really takes it out of you, doesn’t it? 去办公室把你累得筋疲力竭吧
[23:55] If I stay too long, yeah. 如果待得太久 是很累
[23:58] Guess it’s hard not to stay. 大概是走不开吧
[24:00] There’s so many important things for you to do there — 毕竟有那么多重要的事要你来做
[24:03] like, you know, stick it to Kim Wexler. 比如惩罚金·韦克斯勒
[24:06] What did I do to Kim Wexler? 我对金·韦克斯勒做什么了
[24:09] She’s back in the cornfield, isn’t she? 她又回”玉米地”了 不是吗
[24:11] I didn’t do anything to Kim. 我什么都没对金做
[24:13] I mean, I was present, yes. 我当时确实在场
[24:17] But management of personnel — those decisions are all Howard’s. 但是人事管理的决策都是霍华德做的
[24:20] That is rich. 可笑
[24:22] But tell me, 那你告诉我
[24:22] when Howard was makin’ his “management decisions,” 霍华德做”管理决策”的时候
[24:25] was he sitting on your knee with your arm up his ass? 是坐在你膝盖上 你把手伸进他屁眼了吗
[24:28] Hey, can he talk while you drink a glass of water? 你喝水的时候他是不是都说不出话
[24:30] That’s uncalled-for. 你简直没有道理
[24:33] And if howard were my puppet, 如果霍华德是我的布偶
[24:34] he certainly wouldn’t have recommended you to Davis & Main. 他才不会推荐你去戴维斯梅因律所
[24:37] Actually, I’m sure it was Kim Wexler 实际上 我确定是金·韦克斯勒
[24:39] who talked him into doing that. Hence his anger. 说服他这样做的 所以他才生气
[24:42] Don’t punish Kim. 别惩罚金
[24:44] If you’re mad at me, take it out on me. 如果你生我的气 那就冲我来
[24:50] I know you like to think the world revolves around you, Jimmy, 你觉得整个世界都围着你转 吉米
[24:53] but this has nothing to do with you. 但这和你无关
[24:56] Kim had a responsibility to Hamlin, Hamlin, Mcgill. 金对哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所负责
[24:59] She should have been looking out for her firm’s interests. 她本该为自己律所的利益着想
[25:02] Not letting us know what you were up to was her mistake. 没告诉我们你要干什么是她的错
[25:04] Oh, come on. 拜托
[25:05] You can’t be pissed off at her about this. 你不能为这事生她的气
[25:07] I’m not. 我没生气
[25:09] Howard is. 霍华德才生气
[25:10] And why shouldn’t he be? 他凭什么不生气呢
[25:11] Because she didn’t know. 因为她不知道
[25:13] She didn’t know I was gonna air the commercial. 她不知道我会播出广告
[25:17] She didn’t know i hadn’t gotten it approved. 也不知道我还没得到许可
[25:19] She just — she didn’t know. 她不知道
[25:25] – I see. – So, she didn’t know -我懂了 -所以她不知道
[25:26] there was anything that she was supposed to tell Howard. 她应该事先通知霍华德什么
[25:29] As far as she was concerned, Cliff Main was already looped in. 她以为克利福德已经知情了
[25:33] You told her he was? 你跟她说他知道了
[25:36] I implied it. 我是这么暗示的
[25:38] So it’s on me, not her. 所以错在我 不在她
[25:45] She didn’t say anything to us about that. 她没跟我们说这些啊
[25:48] Well, she wouldn’t. 她不会说的
[25:49] Sh-she wouldn’t want to make me look bad. 她不想让我出丑
[25:52] You have to admit this shows a lack of judgment on her part. 你不能否认 这说明她缺乏判断
[25:55] She knows you. 她了解你
[25:56] She should have known better. 她应该采取正确的做法
[25:57] You are such an asshole. 你真是个混蛋
[25:59] Why? 我怎么了
[26:00] For pointing out that her one mistake was believing in you? 我不就是指出 她信任你是个错误吗
[26:03] For Christ’s sake, can we get some perspective here? 天啊 能不能正确看待这件事
[26:06] It was a simple, little commercial. 这只是个小广告
[26:07] It aired once — that’s all. 只播出了一次 仅此而已
[26:09] And can I remind you — it worked. 要不要我提醒你 它非常有效
[26:11] It worked like a dream. 效果惊人得好
[26:13] See, that’s your problem, Jimmy — 看到你的问题了吧 吉米
[26:14] thinking the ends justify the means. 你认为只要结果好 手段都不重要
[26:17] And you’re forever shocked when it all blows up in your face. 坏事了以后你又总是觉得震惊
[26:20] What did I do that was so wrong? 我犯了什么不得了的大错
[26:22] you broke the rules. 你坏了规矩
[26:24] You turned Kim into your accessory. 你让金变成了你的从犯
[26:27] You embarrassed Howard, who — god help him — 你让霍华德难堪 可怜的人啊
[26:29] inexplicably vouched for you with Cliff Main! 他居然莫名其妙地在克利福德面前为你担保
[26:32] You made Cliff and his partners look like schmucks! 克利福德和他的合伙人被你弄得像蠢货
[26:34] Shall I go on?! 还要我继续说吗
[26:35] How he hasn’t fired you for this positively mystifies me. 我简直搞不懂他为什么还没炒了你
[26:40] “Perspective.” 还”正确看待”
[26:43] You want perspective? 你要正确地看待吗
[26:44] I’ll give you mine — 那我给你说
[26:46] you’re my brother and I love you, 你是我弟弟 我很爱你
[26:49] but you’re like an alcoholic 但是你就像个酒鬼
[26:50] who refuses to admit he’s got a problem. 拒绝承认自己有毛病
[26:53] Now someone’s given you the keys to the school bus, 现在有人给了你校车的钥匙
[26:55] and I’m not gonna let you drive it off a cliff! 我才不会让你把它开下悬崖
[26:57] Now, can we just get down to brass tacks here? 我们能直接说要点吗
[27:00] What can I do to put Kim back where she belongs, huh? 我要做什么才能让金回到原来岗位
[27:04] What — you want me to quit Davis & Main? 你希望我退出戴维斯梅因律所吗
[27:06] That’s fine. 那好
[27:07] I-I never wanted that job in the first place. 我当初就没想要那份工作
[27:09] I can’t get through to you. 跟你说不清楚
[27:10] Life is not one big game of “Let’s Make a Deal”! 生活不是《做交易》的那种游戏
[27:12] Yes, it is! I’m Monty Hall! 就是 我是蒙蒂·霍尔
[27:15] What’s behind door number two? 二号门后面是什么
[27:16] What’ll it take, huh?! 有什么代价
[27:18] You want me to quit being a lawyer? 你想让我退出律师行业吗
[27:21] Ju– a chimp with a machine gun — 像猩猩拿着一把机关枪
[27:23] That’s me, right, huh?! 说的是我 对吧
[27:25] So, what do you say? 你觉得呢
[27:27] You help Kim — I quit the law. 你帮金 我不当律师了
[27:29] – Is that a deal? – I didn’t say that. -成交吗 -我没那么说
[27:31] No, you didn’t say it, but that’s what you want, right?! 你嘴上没说 但心里却这么想 是吧
[27:34] That’s why you put the screws to Kim in the first place — 所以你当初才强迫她
[27:37] to squeeze me! 为了逼我
[27:38] I didn’t say that, and I would never say that! 我没那么说 我也不会那么说
[27:40] Why not?! 为什么
[27:41] Because if I were impeding the career of one of my employees 因为如果我阻碍我一个雇员的职业道路
[27:45] for the purpose of compelling you to do something against your will, 是为了逼你做你不愿意做的事
[27:48] that would be extortion. 那就是敲诈
[27:50] Yeah. 没错
[27:50] It would. So? 就是 那么
[27:53] You gonna extort me, Chuck? 你要敲诈我吗 查克
[27:55] It’s a lead-pipe cinch you’d get away with it. 那你肯定能轻而易举脱罪
[27:57] I’m not gonna tell anyone. 我不会告诉任何人
[27:59] It’s real easy — you just set things right for Kim. 很简单 只要恢复金的职位
[28:01] You get her back in her office, out of doc review — 让她回原来的办公室 不再复审文件
[28:03] Everything back to normal, and I quit the law for good. 一切回归原样 我永远不当律师了
[28:07] No more Jimmy McGill, esquire — poof! 不再有吉米·麦吉尔先生 没了
[28:10] Like he never even existed. 就像没存在过
[28:15] But I need to hear the words come out of your mouth, okay? 但我得听你亲口说出来 行吗
[28:18] You’re a man of your word. 你言而有信
[28:19] You’re an upstanding man, right? 你是诚实的人 对吧
[28:20] – For god’s sake, Jimmy. – Come on, chuck! -天啊 吉米 -快说 查克
[28:23] Extort me! 敲诈我
[28:24] Say “quit,” and I will quit, 说”别干” 我就不干了
[28:26] but I need to hear it from your mouth! 但我得听你亲口说
[28:28] You want me to commit a felony… 你想让我犯下重罪吗
[28:31] Because that’s what you’d do, right? 这才是你的目的 对吧
[28:34] Because you want to believe that deep down, I’m some hypocrite! 因为你想要相信 我其实是个伪君子
[28:36] Let’s find out. 那就来看看你是不是
[28:38] Come on down, Chuck! 来吧 查克
[28:39] Roll around in the dirt with me! 跟我一起在地上打滚吧
[28:41] All your dreams will come true! 你会实现所有的梦想
[28:43] Go on! Do it! Go on! 来 快 快说
[28:49] I am not the bad guy here. 我不是坏人
[28:52] You don’t want to be a lawyer — 你不想当律师
[28:53] that’s between you and the New Mexico State Bar. 那是你和新墨西哥州律师协会的事
[28:56] You want to quit Davis & Main? Be my guest! 你想离开戴维斯梅因律所 随便你
[28:59] You clearly don’t need any help from me to tank your career. 你想毁掉前途显然不需要我的帮助
[29:01] You’re doing just fine on your own. 你自己犯的事足矣
[29:05] Speaking of which, it’s an hour’s drive to Santa Fe. 说到自毁前途 去圣达菲要一小时车程
[29:09] Even if you leave right now, 就算你现在走
[29:11] you’re still gonna be at least 20 minutes late for work — 上班还得迟到至少二十分钟
[29:14] another feather in your cap with Clifford Main. 克利福德·梅因对你的印象会更坏
[29:40] So? 怎么样
[29:44] I’m not gonna do it. 我不干了
[29:47] What — are you negotiating now? 怎么 你想谈判吗
[29:48] No amount of money makes this a good idea — for you. 钱再多这也是个馊主意 对你来说
[29:52] Look, man, I told you that I’m not — 听着 伙计 我说了我没…
[29:54] No, it’s a bad move because it doesn’t solve your real problem. 这样不好 因为解决不了你的实际问题
[29:57] My real problem? What’s that? 实际问题是什么
[30:00] It’s not Tuco. 不是屠库
[30:01] It’s keeping a secret. 而是保密
[30:05] A dead Tuco draws Salamancas like flies. 屠库的死会把塞拉曼加的人像苍蝇一样引来
[30:08] The cartel noses into the business, 贩毒集团会打探此事
[30:10] looks for who hit one of theirs. 寻找杀害同伙的人
[30:12] You gonna be able to keep your secrets then? 你那时还能保密吗
[30:16] Something’s got to give. 总要付出代价
[30:19] With you, without you — I don’t care. 有没有你 我无所谓
[30:22] But something’s gonna happen. 总会发生的
[30:24] You said it yourself. 你自己也说了
[30:26] You don’t need him dead — you need him to go away. 你不需要他死 你需要他离开
[30:29] You mean snitch? 你是说告密吗
[30:31] Man, I drop a dime on Tuco, 我打了屠库的小报告
[30:33] who do you think the cartel looks at? 你觉得集团会怀疑谁
[30:35] Me. 我
[30:35] And if I call the cops, I get picked up, too. 如果报警 我也会被抓
[30:37] I’m what you call a known associate. 我就成了已知关联人
[30:38] So I’m locked up with Tuco, 他们把我跟屠库关在一起
[30:40] who’s looking for the guy that put him there. 而他正在找让他被关起来的人
[30:43] Tell me how that helps me. 告诉我那怎么能帮我
[30:44] You won’t have to talk to the cops. 你不用跟警察说
[30:47] You won’t have to do any time. 任何时候都不用
[30:49] There’s no killing, but your Tuco problem? 不会死人 但屠库的问题
[30:53] It goes away. 会解决的
[32:06] It’s all there. 都在这儿了
[32:08] Let the man count. 让他点点
[32:17] We’re good. 没问题
[32:25] So, uh… till next time, huh? 那…下次再见
[32:43] Tuco. 屠库
[32:59] Okay. 行
[33:01] Go. 走
[33:02] Okay. 行
[33:04] I’ll, uh… I’ll see you next week, Tuco. 下周再见 屠库
[33:09] Nacho. 纳乔
[33:10] Yeah, see you, Domingo. 再见 多明戈
[33:15] He’s got good numbers. 他给钱还挺多
[33:18] He’s hustlin’. 挺拼命的
[33:20] What do you think? 你觉得呢
[33:23] Solid? 可靠吗
[33:55] Uh, uh, y-yes, I would like to report a fight going on 没错 我想报告一起冲突
[33:58] at the El Michoacano restaurant in the 5000 block of 发生在伊斯莱塔大道五千街区的
[34:02] the Isleta Boulevard. 米却肯饭店
[34:03] There’s a man threatening another man with a gun. 有个男人用枪威胁另一个男人
[34:07] It looks to be some sort of gang thing. 看着像黑帮闹事
[34:10] Oh, uh, uh, uh, sorry. 抱歉
[34:12] I-I — I’m a passerby. 我 我只是个过路的
[34:14] I-I don’t want to get involved. 我可不想卷进去
[34:49] The fuck. 他妈的
[34:51] Did you see that? 你看到了吗
[34:53] See what? 看到什么
[34:53] That old man just hit my car. 那个老头撞了我的车
[35:18] Hello. Oh. Hmm. 你好
[35:21] Well, let me see. 我看看
[35:24] Give me the number four, the pollo, por favor. 我要四号餐和鸡块 麻烦你了
[35:27] – That’s to go. – Yes, sir. -打包带走 -好的 先生
[35:29] Hey, you. 你
[35:31] Hey, gramps. 老头
[35:33] You just hit my car. 你撞到我的车了
[35:36] Uh, you’re talking to me? 你在跟我说话吗
[35:38] Check out Mr. Magoo here. 马古先生来了
[35:38] 卡通人物 形象为与麦克神似的光头老者
[35:40] Uh, y-yes, sir. 是的 先生
[35:42] You see that car that you parked your piece of shit next to? 看到停在你那破车旁边的那辆车了吗
[35:46] That’s mine. 是我的
[35:48] You just ran into it. 你刚刚撞到它了
[35:50] No, I don’t think I did. 不 我想我没有
[35:52] You calling me a liar? 那你是说我撒谎了
[35:55] Uh, no. 我没这么说
[35:57] Hey. I saw it, too. 我也看到了
[36:00] You gonna stand here and deny it? 你打算否认吗
[36:03] Um, guys, um, I-I don’t know what to tell you. 小伙子们 我不知道该怎么跟你们说
[36:05] I’m not aware of hitting anyone’s car, 我不知道我撞了谁的车
[36:07] but if I did… I apologize. 但如果我真撞到了 那我道歉
[36:10] – So… – $6.33. -所以 -六块三毛三
[36:20] You keep the change. 不用找了
[36:22] Thank you. 谢谢
[36:23] Excuse me. 不好意思
[36:32] Don’t you walk away from me. 你给我站住
[36:33] Hey, pops. You better listen to the man. 老头 你最好听他的话
[36:36] Come on, guys. 得了吧伙计们
[36:37] Let’s just keep things friendly, all right? 咱们友好一点 行吗
[36:40] I ain’t your friend. 我不是你朋友
[36:42] Look! 你看
[36:43] You see that? You — you did that. 看到没有 你干的好事
[36:45] Oh, come on. That’ll buff right out. 拜托 那点东西一擦就掉了
[36:51] You’re gonna make this all right. 你给我处理好
[36:53] You’re not leaving until you do. 否则不许走
[36:56] Fine. You got a pen? 行 你有笔吗
[36:58] A pen. 笔
[36:59] A pen — we’ll exchange information, insurance. 笔 留下彼此的信息 保险
[37:02] I have very good coverage. 我的保险挺全的
[37:03] They’ll take care of this. 保险公司会处理的
[37:06] I’m not messing around with insurance, ése. 别跟我说什么保险
[37:10] Cash. 我要现金
[37:11] Listen, I’m willing to accept responsibility, 听着 我愿意承担责任
[37:14] but if you’re not going through insurance, 但你要是不想通过保险公司
[37:16] then I have maybe 20, 30 bucks on me — that’s all. 我身上只有二三十块钱
[37:20] Kay, now you’re lying to me. 现在是你在说谎了
[37:22] I saw your wallet. 我看到你的钱包了
[37:23] You got plenty in there. 里面有好多钱
[37:25] Take it out. 把钱包拿出来
[37:27] Let’s look together, jog your memory. 我们一起帮你回忆一下
[37:31] You heard him. 你听到他说的了
[37:32] Take out the wallet. 把钱包拿出来
[37:34] I just cashed my social security check. 我刚兑了社保的支票
[37:36] It’s all I have till the end of the month, 我要靠这点钱支撑到月底
[37:38] and I am not giving it to you. 我是不会把它给你的
[37:43] You’re not? 不给吗
[37:44] I offered to do this the right way. 我愿意用正确的方式解决这件事
[37:46] If you can’t accept that, then I can’t help you. 但如果你不接受 那我也帮不了你
[37:49] Aw, come on, guys. 你们这是干什么
[37:52] I’m gonna make this real simple for you. 让我用更简单的方法替你解决吧
[37:55] Give me your wallet, and maybe you walk away from this. 把钱包给我 也许你还能离开
[38:05] I’m not giving you a damn thing. 我什么都不会给你的
[38:08] Nah, homes. 不 老头
[38:10] Give me your wallet. 把钱包给我
[38:12] Let’s just stay calm here. 先冷静一下
[38:14] You see me sweating, bitch? 我流汗了吗 老东西
[38:16] Wallet. 钱包
[38:19] Wallet. 钱包
[38:26] Wallet. 钱包
[38:42] There’s like $400 here. 差不多有四百块啊
[38:46] You got some crazy lip on you, old man. 你还真是嘴硬啊 老家伙
[38:48] Your life worth 400 bucks? 你的命就值四百块钱吗
[38:51] Hey, Tuco, time to bounce. 屠库 该闪人了
[38:53] Yeah, go. Go. 知道了 你先走
[39:05] You’re…one lucky old man. 算你今天走运 老家伙
[39:10] What the hell? Let go! 你干什么 放开我
[39:12] Let go! 放手
[39:16] Let…Let… Let go! 放手
[39:19] Let go! 放手
[39:21] Let go! 放手
[39:24] Let go! 放手
[39:41] Let me see your hands! 把手举起来
[39:43] Hands up! Now! 举起手来
[39:48] On the ground! 趴下
[39:49] That all you got? 你就这点能耐
[39:51] Get on the ground! 趴到地上
[40:55] Look at you. 瞧你把自己搞的
[40:59] Are you gonna have to testify? 你要去做证吗
[41:02] The cops witnessed him in the commission of a felony. 警察亲眼目睹他犯下重罪
[41:06] My wallet in his pocket. 我的钱包在他口袋里
[41:08] Add the gun — he gets a 5-to-10 stretch. 再加上那把枪 他得蹲个五到十年了
[41:17] $25,000. 两万五千块
[41:19] You definitely earned it. 绝对是你应得的
[41:23] Still, you coulda gotten twice as much for 1/10 the hassle. 只不过你本来可以更加轻松地赚上两倍
[41:28] You woulda done the world a favor. 还可以帮这个世界清除一个垃圾
[41:30] You wouldn’t look like someone took a lead pipe to your face. 你的脸也不会像被棍子抡过一样
[41:32] Plus, when Tuco gets out, maybe he comes looking for you. 而且等屠库出来 他说不定会去找你
[41:37] Get to the point. 说重点
[41:39] Just saying — you went a long way to not pull that trigger. 我只想问 你为了不开枪而这样大费周张
[41:45] Why? 到底是为什么
绝命律师

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝命律师(Better Call Saul)第2季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝命律师(Better Call Saul)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme