英文名称:Oblivion
年代:2013
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:40] | Earth, before the war. | 地球 战争开始之前 |
[00:45] | New York, before I was born. | 纽约 在我出生之前 |
[00:49] | A place I’ve only seen pictures of. | 这些画面已经出现在我脑海里 |
[00:54] | I know you… | 我认识你… |
[00:55] | But we’ve never met. | 却从未谋面 |
[00:59] | I’m with you… | 我和你在一起… |
[01:01] | But I don’t know your name. | 却不知你姓甚名谁 |
[01:06] | I know I’m dreaming. But it feels like more than that. | 我知道我在做梦 感觉却如此真实 |
[01:12] | It feels like a memory. | 就像是我的记忆 |
[01:17] | How can that be? | 怎么会这样? |
[01:28] | March 14th, 2077. | 2077年3月14日 |
[01:32] | Five years since the mandatory memory wipe. | 距离记忆清除整整五年 |
[01:35] | And I’m still haunted by these dreams. | 我仍然被这个梦折磨着 |
[01:41] | Victoria and I were assigned together. | 维多利亚奉命跟我在一起 |
[01:44] | In two weeks, our mission here will be finished, and we’ll I join the others. | 两周之后 我们将完成这里的任务 跟其他人会合 |
[01:49] | But the questions I ask, she doesn’t. | 我常有的疑问 她没有 |
[01:52] | The things I wonder about, she won’t. | 我一直有的困惑 她也没有 |
[01:56] | It’s been half a century since the scavengers destroyed our moon. | 五十年前 外星人摧毁了我们的月球 |
[02:00] | Forced to leave their own dying planet, they came to take ours. | 他们的星球即将毁灭 便把目光盯向我们 |
[02:05] | Without the moon, the Earth was thrown into chaos. | 没有了月球 地球陷入了一片混乱 |
[02:08] | Earthquakes toppled cities within hours. | 地震把城市摧毁 |
[02:11] | Tsunamis wiped out what remained. | 海啸吞噬了一切 |
[02:14] | Then came the invasion. | 入侵开始 |
[02:17] | We did what we had to do. | 无奈之下 |
[02:20] | We used the nukes. | 我们动用了核武器 |
[02:23] | We won the war, but lost the planet. | 我们赢得了战争 却失去了自己的星球 |
[02:27] | Left it contaminated. Most of it uninhabitable. | 地球被严重污染 已经不适合人类居住 |
[02:32] | What remained of humanity had to leave the Earth. | 人类别无选择 只能离开地球 |
[02:37] | We built the Tet, our mission control. | 我们建造了泰特 我们的指挥中心 |
[02:40] | A temporary space station before the migration to Titan, | 临时空间站 准备移居泰坦星 |
[02:44] | Saturn’s largest moon. | 土星最大的卫星 |
[02:46] | Everyone’s there now. | 所有人都过去了 |
[02:48] | Well, almost everyone. | 好吧 是几乎所有人 |
[02:52] | Until our tour is complete, Vika and I do our job. | 至少我和维卡还在坚守岗位 进行我们的工作 |
[02:56] | We protect the hydro rigs, | 我们的任务是保护水电平台 |
[02:58] | which convert Earth’s sea water | 它通过海水的核聚变 |
[03:00] | into fusion energy for the new colony. | 为人类的新居提供能源 |
[03:02] | The survival of humanity depends on it. | 幸存的人类全仰仗着它 |
[03:10] | Thank you for the coffee. | 谢谢你的咖啡 |
[03:11] | Remnants of the scavenger army continue to disrupt the operation. | 致命的外星军队一直骚扰我们 |
[03:16] | They attack our drones at night, | 他们夜间偷袭我们的船 |
[03:18] | and try to kill me during the day. | 白天试图杀掉我们 |
[03:21] | There’s still fight in them, but I don’t know why. | 没完没了 不知道为什么 |
[03:25] | Mission says we have done well. | 头儿说我们两个干得不错 |
[03:28] | That we are an effective team. | 我们是一对默契的搭档 |
[03:41] | Vika’s my communications officer. | 维多利亚是我的通讯联络官 |
[03:44] | She keeps an eye on me. | 她负责观察情况 |
[03:47] | I handle drone maintenance. | 我负责维护飞行器 |
[03:49] | The drones watch everything. | 这里可以看到一切 |
[03:53] | Vika can’t wait to go. Me, I’m not so sure. | 维多利亚很期待撤离 我也说不清楚 |
[03:58] | I can’t shake the feeling that Earth, | 我无法抹去对地球的感觉 |
[04:01] | in spite of all that’s happened… | 尽管已无法挽回 |
[04:03] | Earth is still my home. | 地球 毕竟是我的故乡 |
[04:26] | 片名:遗落战境 | |
[04:31] | Jack Harper, Tech-49. | 杰克•哈珀 设备维护师49号 |
[04:34] | (49号 确认) | |
[05:00] | Morning, Bob. | 早啊 鲍勃 |
[05:10] | Tower, comm check. | 呼叫塔台 |
[05:12] | Drone Maintenance Technician 49, hydro rig support. | 设备维护师49号开始工作 |
[05:15] | All Bubbleship systems are green. | 飞行器系统运行正常 |
[05:18] | I’m good to go. | 可以出发了 |
[05:19] | Copy, Tech-49, you’re cleared. Be careful out there. | 收到 49号 可以出发 注意安全 |
[05:21] | – Always am. – No, you’re not. | – 我很注意 – 才不是呢 |
[05:24] | Yeah, you’re right. I gotta work on that. | 那好吧 这次一定注意 |
[05:34] | (离线) | |
[05:36] | All right, Tet’s coming online in 30 seconds. | 好了 30秒后接通泰特 |
[05:38] | Relaying hydro rig coordinates now. Confirm visual. | 把平台的画面传送给你 收到请确认 |
[05:46] | I got ’em. Hydro rigs are sucking seawater. | 收到 平台正在吸纳海水 |
[05:51] | You got ’em, Bob? | 看到了 鲍勃 |
[05:55] | Drone 185 looks good. | 185号飞行器正常 |
[06:03] | Jack, we’ve got two drones down. | 有两个飞行器失去动力 |
[06:07] | Shit. | 该死 |
[06:08] | Stand by, Mission coming online. | 等等 指挥中心上线了 |
[06:12] | And we have Tet contact. | 可以通话了 |
[06:16] | Morning, boss. | 早啊 老板 |
[06:18] | (在线) | |
[06:19] | Tower 49, this is Mission Control. | 49号塔台 这里是指挥中心 |
[06:21] | How y’all doing this lovely morning? | 两位早上很愉快吧 |
[06:23] | Another day in paradise, Sally. Uploading data now. | 像天堂一样 萨莉 现在上传数据 |
[06:28] | 49 mission log. Day 1642, hydro rig support. | 49号工作日志 第1642天 平台维护 |
[06:31] | – I have two… – You have two drones offline. | – 有两个… – 飞行器失去动力 |
[06:33] | Perimeter’s compromised. | 平台安全存在隐患 |
[06:35] | Copy that, relaying to Tech. Stand by. | 收到 马上通知49号 |
[06:38] | (长官 切换 49号) | |
[06:39] | Jack, 166 is down in Grid 37. | 杰克 166号在37号区域失去动力 |
[06:44] | Linking to beacon now. | 路线设定完毕 |
[06:45] | You’ll go there first. | 你先到那儿去 |
[06:48] | Got it. On my way. | 收到 我去了 |
[06:52] | Mission, Tech-49 is en route to Grid 37 now. | 49号已经在去37号区域的路上 |
[06:55] | Can you plug that hole with Drone 109? | 能把199号飞行器顶上去吗? |
[06:57] | Negative, 109 is in the dock. Still waiting for parts. | 不行 109号还没修好 正在等待配件 |
[07:01] | Jack better find those drones and get ’em flying. | 杰克最好找到那两个飞行器 修好它们 |
[07:03] | Those rigs can’t be exposed overnight. | 平台不能整夜暴露着 |
[07:07] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[07:30] | Tower, didn’t he fix 166 recently? | 最近对166号做过保养吗? |
[07:33] | Jack has fixed all the drones recently. | 杰克对所有的飞行器都保养过 |
[07:35] | And, if we had the parts that we’ve been asking for, | 如果缺的零件早点到 |
[07:37] | we wouldn’t be running a skeleton crew down here. | 就不会这么紧张了 |
[07:38] | Understood. We’re doing the best we can. | 我明白 你们尽了最大的努力 |
[07:41] | Are you an effective team? | 你们不是最佳搭档吗? |
[07:43] | We are an effective team. | 我们是最佳搭档 |
[07:49] | Your directive today is to rehabilitate 166 | 你们今天的任务是修复166号 |
[07:52] | and find 172. | 找到172号 |
[07:54] | Get ’em flying by sundown, | 日落之前 让它们恢复正常 |
[07:55] | and I’ll buy you two a round of drinks when you get up to the Tet. | 等你们到了泰特 我请你俩喝酒 |
[07:58] | You had better be ready, Sally. | 那你准备好 |
[08:00] | Two weeks now, we’re keeping track. | 两周后 我们就过去 |
[08:03] | Okay. | 好了 |
[08:06] | Come on, Bob. Work with me, here, buddy. | 拜托 伙计 你别光看热闹 |
[08:16] | Tech-49? | 49号? |
[08:19] | Tech-49? | 49号? |
[08:23] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[08:25] | Copy, Tower. | 收到 塔台 |
[08:26] | What happened? I lost you for a second. | 怎么回事?刚才看不见你了 |
[08:28] | Really? | 真的? |
[08:31] | Coming up on location. | 正在接近目标 |
[08:46] | There it is. | 看到它了 |
[08:47] | I’ve got multiple scav kills. | 有战斗过的痕迹 |
[08:49] | Drone 166 put up a hell of a fight. | 166号经历过一场激战 |
[08:53] | Got any movement? | 有什么发现吗? |
[08:54] | No sign of scavenger activity. | 没有外星人的活动迹象 |
[08:57] | But I’ve got limited visibility, here, Jack, due to low angle of Mission. | 我这里看不到什么 视线太低了 |
[09:00] | Copy that. I’m coming in hot. | 收到 我下去看看 |
[09:30] | Starting repairs. Watch my back. | 我要开工了 帮我看着点 |
[09:34] | I always do. | 我看着呢 |
[09:56] | (2017年 世界冠军) | |
[09:58] | You know, I read about this game. | 在书上见过这种运动 |
[10:04] | It was played right here. | 曾经在这儿举行 |
[10:07] | The last Super Bowl. | 最后一届超级碗 |
[10:08] | Please don’t tell me it was a classic. | 别告诉我这又是经典的 |
[10:10] | A classic game. | 经典的运动 |
[10:14] | Down by four. | 落后四分 |
[10:17] | The ball | 球 |
[10:19] | was on the 50-yard line. | 还在50码线上 |
[10:21] | Seconds left on the clock. | 就剩下几秒钟的时间了 |
[10:25] | The ball is snapped, | 球飞起来 |
[10:27] | and the QB fumbles. | 四分卫失手了 |
[10:31] | Disaster. | 悲剧啊 |
[10:33] | Looks like the game is over. | 看起来比赛就要结束了 |
[10:37] | I’m reading the whole central core off-alignment. | 所有芯体位置都不对 |
[10:39] | You don’t have the necessary tools down there. | 你手边没有合适的工具 |
[10:41] | And a new fuel cell is not going to fix that. | 新的燃料电池又不匹配 |
[10:46] | – But this QB runs back, and picks up his own fumble. – Jack. | – 四分卫掉过头 奔着球追过去 – 杰克 |
[10:49] | Hold on, what did you just do? | 等等 你在干什么? |
[10:50] | There’s a wall of linebackers closing in on him. | 对方球员像一面墙压过来 |
[10:55] | So, he throws a long ball with no idea who is at the other end. | 他把球扔了出去 也不管谁能接到 |
[11:00] | A Hail Mary. | 真是个奇迹 |
[11:04] | Eighty-thousand people on their feet, | 所有观众都站起来了 |
[11:06] | watching this ball sail through the air. | 看球在空中飞过 |
[11:09] | Downfield is a rookie wide receiver, third string. | 在前场的是个新手 外接球员 三流的 |
[11:15] | He just leaps out of the pack. | 轻轻一跳 |
[11:19] | Touchdown! | 触底得分 |
[11:40] | Contact! West contact! | 西边 发现情况 |
[11:44] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[11:47] | It’s okay, Vika. | 没事 维卡 |
[11:49] | It’s just a dog. | 是一只狗 |
[11:58] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[12:00] | Now, go on. You gotta get out of here. | 你快走吧 快离开这儿 |
[12:03] | Go on, get! | 走开 |
[12:04] | Get out of here! Go! | 离开这儿 走 |
[12:14] | Tech-49, Jack Harper. | 49号 杰克•哈珀 |
[12:17] | (安全) | |
[12:28] | (安全) | |
[12:43] | You’re welcome. | 不用客气 |
[12:48] | 166 is back online. | 166号恢复正常 |
[12:59] | Two drones shot down today. Ten fuel cells stolen in just over a month. | 今天又被击落两架 一个月丢了10块燃料电池 |
[13:03] | These scavs are getting bolder. | 这些家伙越来越嚣张了 |
[13:06] | Well, the hydro rigs are taking all the water. | 平台正在吸纳海水 |
[13:08] | Once we’re gone, they’ll have nothing but dust and radiation. | 我们走后 给他们留下灰尘和射线 |
[13:12] | This is bullshit. | 狗屁逻辑 |
[13:14] | We won the war. | 我们打赢了 |
[13:17] | Now we have to leave. | 却要被迫撤离 |
[13:20] | Two more weeks, Jack. | 再有两个星期 |
[13:23] | Then we’ll be on our way to Titan. | 我们就可以去泰坦星了 |
[13:26] | Yep. | 对 |
[13:29] | That drone is out there somewhere. | 那个飞行器还在等着 |
[13:33] | We just have to find it. | 得想办法找到它 |
[13:35] | Without a beacon, that’s like finding a needle in a haystack. | 没有灯标 找它无异于大海捞针 |
[13:46] | So we go to our ground game. | 所以得当步兵了 |
[15:30] | Tower, I’ve located 172 | 塔台 我找到172号了 |
[15:35] | down a sinkhole. | 在一个大洞里 |
[15:37] | No visual, but I can hear it. | 看不见 但能听到 |
[15:40] | Tet’s so far off angle, I can barely see you. | 我这里角度很差 只能看到你 |
[15:42] | How’s it look? | 它怎么样? |
[15:44] | It’s good, it’s good. There’s no sign of scav activity on top. | 还好 上面没发现敌人的迹象 |
[15:48] | Tet’s offline in 15 minutes. | 泰特15分钟后离线 |
[15:52] | After that, you’re on your own. | 就靠你了 |
[16:12] | Mission, this is Tower 49. | 这里是49号塔台 |
[16:14] | Jack has located drone 172. Engaged in recovery now. | 杰克已经找到了172号 全力修复 |
[16:18] | Requesting backup to his location ASAP. | 请求尽快向他的位置派出支援 |
[16:50] | I’ve got a visual on Drone 172. | 我看到172号了 |
[16:53] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[18:01] | What the hell? | 什么情况? |
[18:07] | Shit. | 该死 |
[19:04] | Ha! | 嗨 |
[19:48] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[19:58] | (消灭) | |
[20:20] | Tech-49, Jack Harper. | 49号 杰克•哈珀 |
[20:25] | Jack Harper, Tech-49! | 杰克•哈珀 49号 |
[20:29] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[21:16] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[21:20] | Come on. Not my goddamn bike! | 拜托 那摩托车是我的 |
[22:28] | “How can a man die better Than facing fearful odds” | 对人类来说 怎样才是最好的死亡方式 |
[22:32] | “For the ashes of his fathers And the temples of his Gods” | 为了自己信仰的圣殿和祖先的足迹 |
[22:35] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[22:38] | Yep, I’ll be right there. | 好了 我马上就来 |
[22:47] | (古罗马谣曲集 麦考利著) | |
[22:57] | How does 109 look? | 109号怎么样? |
[22:59] | Can it fly? | 还能飞吗? |
[23:00] | Barely. | 不能了 |
[23:02] | And without armor, she’s a sitting duck. | 要是没有装甲 它就是个活靶子 |
[23:06] | Well, I’ll talk to Sally about that shielding in the morning. | 我跟萨莉说防护盾的事 |
[23:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:10] | Again. | 再催催她 |
[23:16] | What, Jack Harper? | 怎么了 杰克•哈珀? |
[23:27] | Where did you get this? | 这是哪儿来的? |
[23:29] | It was growing in… | 它就长在… |
[23:46] | Come on, Jack, you know the regulations. | 好了 杰克 你知道规矩 |
[23:47] | I know you think I’m a stickler | 你认为我很死板 |
[23:49] | but you have no idea what kind of toxins | 你不知道这是什么 |
[23:50] | could be in something like that. | 也许是伪装成花的毒素 |
[23:53] | It’s a flower, Vika. | 它就是花 维卡 |
[23:54] | Yeah, that’s not the point. | 这不是关键 |
[23:56] | It’s that we are so close to the end, | 我们的任务已接近尾声 |
[23:57] | and the last thing that we need is you putting it all at risk. | 我不想在最后时刻无谓地冒险 |
[24:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:07] | Every day, you have to go down there | 每天你都要去地面 |
[24:10] | and see what was lost. | 查看有什么损失 |
[24:14] | But we’ve done our job, Jack. | 我们的工作已经完成了 杰克 |
[24:20] | It’s time to go. | 该离开这里了 |
[24:28] | I don’t think they were trying to kill me today. | 我不认为 他们今天想杀死我 |
[24:32] | The scavs. | 那些家伙 |
[24:39] | They were trying to catch me. | 他们想抓住我 |
[24:45] | Well, they can’t have you. | 那是不可能的 |
[25:04] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[26:03] | You should come with me sometime, before we leave. | 走之前 你应该跟我下去看看 |
[26:07] | There’s a place I found I’d like to show you. | 我发现个地方 想让你看看 |
[26:15] | I’ll show you something. | 我也有东西给你看 |
[26:19] | Hey, hey! | 嘿 嘿 |
[27:42] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[27:52] | It was a six-stage meltdown from inside the hydro rig’s core. | 是水电平台内部产生的六级核反应 |
[27:57] | It’s offline permanently. | 已经彻底失去了联系 |
[27:58] | Tower 49, you have put the whole operation at risk. | 49号塔台 你让所有设施都面临危险 |
[28:01] | I need to know exactly what happened. | 我要知道发生了什么事 |
[28:03] | Jack believes the scavs weaponized one of the stolen fuel cells | 杰克认为是外星人偷走燃料电池 把它武器化后 |
[28:06] | and got it into the suction. | 放入了反应堆中 |
[28:08] | Tower, hold. | 保持通话 |
[28:11] | Tower, I’ve got a rogue signal in Grid 37. Are you seeing this? | 塔台 37号区域发现不属于我们的信号 你看到了吗? |
[28:16] | Yes. | 看到了 |
[28:17] | It’s gotta be scav. | 肯定是外星人 |
[28:19] | It’s not one of ours. | 不是我们的信号 |
[28:21] | Jack, the signal is being directed off-planet. | 杰克 信号是向地球以外的地方发送的 |
[28:26] | On my way. | 我去看看 |
[28:28] | Tower, our logs show you are missing an additional nine fuel cells. | 塔台 我们的工作日志显示 你们又失去了9块燃料电池 |
[28:33] | Can you confirm? | 你能确定吗? |
[28:34] | Negative, Mission, that number is 10. | 不 长官 应该是10块 |
[28:36] | Drone 172 was lost last night. | 172号昨晚已经损毁了 |
[28:39] | 109 is combat-ready as soon as we get that shielding. | 109号整装待发 只等防护盾到位 |
[28:43] | We can cover the remaining rigs with drones in the field. | 可以用其它的飞行器保护其余的平台 |
[28:45] | I’ve run the numbers. | 我计划好了 |
[28:46] | We’ll do the numbers up here, Tower. | 计划是我的事 塔台 |
[28:48] | I’m tasking the drones to defensive positions. | 我正派飞行器前往防御位置 |
[28:51] | Copy. | 收到 |
[28:52] | Our job is to run those rigs. Your directive is to protect them. | 我们的任务是保证平台运转 给你们的指令是保护它们 |
[28:56] | We cannot afford to lose another. Do you copy? | 绝不能再失去一个平台 明白了吗? |
[29:00] | Copy. | 明白 |
[29:01] | Are you and Jack an effective team? | 你们是不是最佳搭档? |
[29:03] | Damn right we are. | 你说得很正确 |
[29:13] | (未知信号) | |
[29:14] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[29:16] | You’re right on top of it. Do you have a visual? | 你在它上面 能看见吗? |
[29:20] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[29:22] | Yeah, I got it. | 能 看见了 |
[31:09] | They have some kind of a repeater. | 发现信号发射装置 |
[31:13] | The scavs are using the building as an antenna. | 外星人把这个建筑物当成了天线 |
[31:17] | Can you decrypt? | 你能破译吗? |
[31:23] | It’s a set of coordinates. | 这是一个方位坐标 |
[31:25] | Grid 17. | 指向17号区域 |
[31:27] | It’s a goddamn homing beacon. | 是归航信标 |
[31:29] | Grid 17. | 17号区域 |
[31:31] | What the hell is out there? | 那儿有什么东西? |
[31:36] | Nothing. It’s the middle of nowhere. | 没什么 荒山野岭的 |
[31:39] | What is going on? | 到底怎么回事? |
[31:41] | Why would the scavs send a signal off-planet, Jack? | 他们发射信号的目的是什么 杰克? |
[31:47] | I’m shutting it down. | 我去关掉它 |
[32:01] | Tech-49, check your course. You’re headed right for the border. | 49号 你改变了航向 正飞往安全区边界 |
[32:05] | That radiation will cook you from the inside before you know it. | 你将有遭到核辐射的可能 |
[32:09] | It’s okay, Vika. I see it. | 好吧 维卡 我看到它了 |
[32:11] | (辐射污染区域) | |
[32:13] | I’m gonna do a perimeter check before I head home. | 我只想在回去之前再检查一下 |
[32:19] | I may go off-comm. | 通讯可能会中断 |
[32:21] | Jack, we should keep in contact. | 杰克 我们必须保持联系 |
[32:22] | Just let me know where you are. | 让我知道你在哪儿 |
[32:25] | Do you copy? | 你听见了吗? |
[32:28] | Jack, do you copy? | 杰克 你听见了吗? |
[32:38] | That’s right, Bob. | 搞定了 鲍勃 |
[32:40] | You know where we’re going. | 你知道我们要去哪儿 |
[34:24] | Are you gonna miss me? | 你会想我吗? |
[34:34] | I’m gonna miss this place. | 我会想念这里的 |
[34:38] | It would have been great. | 应该很棒吧 |
[34:47] | It would have been great. | 应该很棒 |
[35:54] | Vika? Vika, did you get that? | 维卡 你看见了吗? |
[35:56] | Jack, where have you been? | 杰克 你跑哪儿去了? |
[35:58] | An object came down in 17. | 有物体降落到17号区域 |
[36:00] | That’s the beacon coordinates. | 它是冲着那信号来的 |
[36:02] | Exactly. | 完全正确 |
[36:03] | I saw it. Some sort of vessel. | 我看见了 是一种飞船 |
[36:05] | Jack, Mission’s almost offline. | 杰克 泰特马上就要下线了 |
[36:06] | I’m en route now. | 我已经在路上了 |
[36:09] | Mission, we have an unidentified object impact in 17. | 我们发现一个不明物体降落在17号区域 |
[36:11] | It came down at coordinates sent by a scav beacon. | 外星人发射信号的位置 |
[36:14] | My tech’s en route now. | 杰克已经赶过去了 |
[36:15] | Tower, we’re going offline soon, | 塔台 我们的通讯就要中断了 |
[36:17] | but drones are already mobile and executing. | 无人机已经准备就绪 正要出发执行任务 |
[36:20] | Have your tech stand down. | 让你的人停止行动 |
[36:21] | Copy. | 明白 |
[36:23] | Jack, Mission wants you to stand down. The drones will handle it. | 长官让你停止行动 让无人机接手 |
[36:26] | That’s a negative, Tower. | 不能这样 塔台 |
[36:27] | With Tet offline, we need our eyes on this. | 断开通讯后 保持警惕 |
[36:30] | I want to know this site is secure. | 我需要确认这片地区的安全 |
[36:35] | Sally, my tech’s concerned about the security of the site. | 萨莉 杰克说他非常担心这里的安全 |
[36:37] | Tower, you have lost enough assets for today. | 塔台 你们今天的损失已经够多了 |
[36:40] | Keep your tech out of there. Do you copy? | 让他马上离开那里 听明白了吗? |
[36:42] | Copy, Command, I’m… | 明白 长官 我… |
[36:48] | Jack, Command wants you to stand down. The drones will handle this. | 杰克 长官命令你停止行动 让无人机接手 |
[36:52] | I’m on site. | 我已经到了 |
[36:54] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[36:55] | I don’t have eyes on you. Command’s offline. | 我无法为你预警 长官也不在线 |
[36:58] | Vika, I think it’s one of ours. | 维卡 我觉得是我们的同类 |
[37:03] | This thing is ancient. It looks… | 这东西看起来… |
[37:06] | …pre-war. | 是战前的 |
[37:07] | The scavs brought this thing down, Jack. | 是外星人把这东西弄过来的 杰克 |
[37:09] | There’s no sign of scavs. | 没有外星人的痕迹 |
[37:11] | Technician, this is your Control. | 杰克 我是你的指挥官 |
[37:12] | I’m ordering you to pull out and return to the tower immediately. | 我命令你撤离 马上返回塔台 |
[37:17] | Touching down. | 下去看看 |
[37:52] | (美国宇航局) | |
[37:57] | They’re human. | 是人类 |
[38:05] | Tower, we have got survivors. | 塔台 我发现了幸存者 |
[38:10] | There are four… Check it, five survivors. | 有四个 不对 五个幸存者 |
[38:14] | They are human. | 都是人类 |
[38:37] | (危急) | |
[38:48] | Stand down! | 停止射击 |
[38:50] | Vika, the drones are firing on survivors. | 维卡 无人机在攻击他们 |
[38:52] | Jack, the Tet’s offline. I don’t have control. | 杰克 长官不在线 我没有控制权 |
[38:55] | Stand down! | 停止射击 |
[39:04] | Jack Harper, Tech-49. | 杰克•哈珀 49号 |
[39:12] | (消灭) | |
[39:14] | Back off, you son of a bitch! | 滚开 该死的混蛋 |
[39:24] | Back off! | 滚开 |
[40:32] | Open the door. | 把门打开 |
[40:36] | Vika! | 维卡 |
[40:51] | Get the med kit. | 去拿药箱来 |
[40:54] | Get the med kit! | 去拿药箱来 |
[41:10] | This has to be reported. | 这件事必须上报 |
[41:11] | Be sure and report that the drones killed the crew from one of our own ships. | 让他们知道无人机屠杀我们的同胞 |
[41:14] | See what Command makes of that. | 他们的命令多么英明 |
[41:23] | It’s breathing fluid. Just let her get it out. | 她被液体呛到了 咳出来就好了 |
[41:37] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[42:05] | Here. You’re still dehydrated. | 给 你需要多补充点水 |
[42:22] | Where are we? | 我这是在哪儿 |
[42:25] | I’m Victoria, this is Jack. | 我是维多利亚 他是杰克 |
[42:31] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[42:36] | I’m Julia. | 茱莉娅 |
[42:38] | Julia… | 茱莉娅 |
[42:39] | I’m sorry for what I have to tell you, | 我很遗憾地告诉你 |
[42:43] | but you were in a crash. | 你们坠机了 |
[42:46] | Your ship came down. | 飞船已经毁了 |
[42:49] | Jack managed to pull you from the wreckage. | 杰克把你从残骸中拖了出来 |
[42:53] | But none of your crew survived. | 你的同伴没有幸存 |
[43:03] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[43:04] | You’re the only one that made it. | 你是唯一的幸存者 |
[43:10] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[43:19] | You’ve been in delta sleep for a long time. | 你经历了长时间的休眠 |
[43:24] | Some disorientation is normal. | 有些紊乱是正常的 |
[43:26] | How long? | 有多久? |
[43:32] | Sixty years. | 60年 |
[43:34] | At least. | 至少 |
[43:46] | I have to get back to our ship. | 我得回到飞船那儿去 |
[43:55] | It’s too dangerous down there. You need to rest. | 那里现在非常危险 你需要休息 |
[44:09] | Vika… | 维卡 |
[44:12] | Don’t touch me. | 不许碰我 |
[44:18] | Your ship’s re-entry was triggered by a beacon from the surface. | 指引你们飞船返回地球的信号来自于地表 |
[44:24] | Do you know anything about that? | 这情况你了解吗? |
[44:34] | What was your mission? | 你们的任务是什么? |
[44:38] | It’s classified. | 这是保密的 |
[44:40] | Well, we have no record of an Odyssey… | 我们没有任何关于你们的飞船 |
[44:42] | I can’t tell you anything | 拿回飞行记录仪前 |
[44:43] | until I get the flight recorder from my ship. | 我们什么都不会说 |
[44:45] | Julia, a lot has changed in 60 years. | 茱莉娅 这60年变化很大 |
[44:56] | While you were in delta sleep, | 在你休眠期间 |
[44:59] | Earth was attacked. | 地球被攻击了 |
[45:01] | Call them scavs. | 那些外星人想入侵我们 |
[45:05] | They destroyed our moon and with that, half the planet. | 他们毁灭了月球 还有几乎半个地球 |
[45:11] | Then they invaded. | 我们打败了他们 |
[45:13] | We won the war, | 赢得了战争 |
[45:15] | but Earth was ruined. | 但地球也毁了 |
[45:18] | Everyone’s on Titan now. It’s a moon of Saturn. | 所有人都已经搬到了泰坦星上 |
[45:21] | Or on the space station, getting ready to go. | 或者 在空间站上 正准备过去 |
[45:27] | We’re here for security and drone maintenance. | 我们负责设备维护和警戒工作 |
[45:32] | We’re the mop-up crew. | 是战后清扫队 |
[45:56] | You’ve lost people. | 你失去了同伴 |
[45:59] | Everything. | 很不幸 |
[46:04] | If you want to be alone, we understand. | 我很理解你现在的心情 |
[46:18] | The drones killed her entire crew. | 是无人机杀死了她的同伴 |
[46:25] | If I hadn’t gotten there… | 如果我没去那儿 |
[46:26] | I want her gone first thing. | 我希望她一早就去 |
[46:28] | Vika… | 维卡 |
[46:31] | Do you have any memories before the mission? | 任务之前的事情 你还记得吗? |
[46:36] | Before the security wipe? | 在记忆清除之前 |
[46:40] | Our job is not to remember. | 我们的工作不许有记忆 |
[46:44] | Remember? | 明白吗? |
[46:46] | Do you remember her? | 你还记得她吗? |
[46:53] | Jack… | 杰克… |
[46:55] | That was a scav beacon that brought her down. | 是外星人发射信号指引她回来 |
[47:00] | We don’t know who she is. | 我们不知道她是什么人 |
[47:05] | Or what she is. | 是不是人类 |
[47:09] | Let’s just get through the night. | 不要再节外生枝 |
[47:12] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[47:51] | You fly that thing? | 那是你的飞机? |
[47:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[48:00] | What happens now? | 事情怎么样了? |
[48:04] | The Tet will be online soon. | 泰特很快就会上线 |
[48:06] | Victoria will report your rescue. | 维多利亚会上报你的事情 |
[48:11] | They’ll send someone down for you. | 他们会派人来带走你 |
[48:14] | From the Tet? | 带我去泰特? |
[48:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[48:22] | I need to get the flight recorder from my ship. | 我得找到飞船的飞行记录仪 |
[48:25] | The scavs, they move at night. | 外星人晚上很猖獗 |
[48:29] | They could be all over it by now. | 那里有很多 |
[48:30] | I need to know what happened. | 我要知道发生了什么 |
[48:35] | You need to know what happened. | 你也想知道发生了什么 |
[48:38] | Please. | 求你了 |
[49:03] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[49:05] | Jack, what are you doing? | 杰克 你到底在干什么? |
[49:07] | Vika, she’s a flight officer. | 维卡 她是飞船的船长 |
[49:08] | She wants to see her ship and secure the flight recorder. | 她要看看飞船 找到飞行记录仪 |
[49:12] | Now, you would want the same thing. | 如果是你 也会这样的 |
[49:14] | Jack, I… | 杰克 我… |
[49:17] | I can’t protect you. | 我没法保护你 |
[49:23] | No, I understand. | 你别说了 |
[49:27] | This one’s on me. | 有事算我的 |
[50:12] | I couldn’t save them. | 我已经尽力了 |
[50:25] | Jack. Jack! | 杰克 杰克 |
[50:32] | Jack, can you hear me? | 杰克 听见了吗? |
[50:43] | (警告 放射物) | |
[51:06] | All right, it’s time to go. | 好了 我们该走了 |
[51:08] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[51:10] | I found it. | 我找到了 |
[51:24] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[51:27] | (紧急返回 自动驾驶启动) | |
[52:31] | Tower 49, how are y’all this lovely morning? | 49号塔台 可爱的早晨感觉好吗? |
[52:34] | Another day in paradise. | 简直像天堂一样 |
[52:38] | Sally… | 萨莉… |
[52:40] | Jack took a pre-dawn patrol | 杰克开走了一架巡逻机 |
[52:45] | and went off-comm | 并且 失去了联系 |
[52:51] | near the canyons in 17. | 在17号区域附近 |
[52:54] | Now, I know we’re low on drones, | 我知道现在无人机很紧缺 |
[52:57] | but, um, requesting one to sweep the area. | 但是 我 希望能派人去搜索一下 |
[53:06] | Just a quick scout. | 一架侦察机就行 |
[53:08] | Copy 49, tasking 185 to Grid 22. | 明白了 49号 派185号无人机前去搜索 |
[53:47] | “And how can a man die better Than facing fearful odds” | 对于人类 怎样才是最好的死亡方式 |
[53:51] | “For the ashes of his fathers” | 莫过于为了信仰的圣殿 |
[53:54] | “And the temples of his Gods” | 还有自己祖先的足迹 |
[54:13] | I’ve been watching you, Jack. | 我很关注你 杰克 |
[54:17] | You’re curious. | 你很有意思 |
[54:19] | What are you looking for in those books? | 你想从这本书里找到什么? |
[54:23] | Do they bring back old memories? | 它能帮你找回记忆吗? |
[54:26] | You won’t get anything from me. | 别想从我这里得到什么 |
[54:28] | My memory has been wiped to protect… | 我的记忆已被清除了 |
[54:30] | …the security of the mission. Yes. | 为了任务的安全 明白 |
[54:35] | You can’t have your precious memory falling into the wrong hands, now, can you? | 不能让你的记忆落到敌人手里 对吗? |
[54:40] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[54:42] | Have you ever met a scav up close? | 跟外星人有过这么近的接触吗? |
[54:48] | Of course not. You just repair drones. | 当然没有 你只会修无人机 |
[54:53] | “Don’t go into the radiation zone.” | “不要进入辐射污染区域” |
[54:56] | “Don’t ask too many questions.” | “不要问多余的问题” |
[54:59] | Not part of the job description. | 这些不是你的工作规程 |
[55:05] | Lights. | 开灯 |
[55:30] | We’re not alien, Jack. | 我们不是外星人 杰克 |
[55:32] | We’re human. | 我们是人类 |
[55:35] | Of course, for us, being human is a problem. | 当然对我们来说 这是个大难题 |
[55:43] | Old stealth fighter tech. Shields us from your scanners. | 古老的面具头盔 帮助我们摆脱扫描 |
[55:47] | Vocal scrambling. | 声音化妆技术 |
[55:49] | Can you hear me, Jack? | 能听见吗 杰克? |
[55:51] | Keeps your drones confused. | 来迷惑无人机 |
[55:55] | Well, most of the time. | 好吧 大部分的时候 |
[55:59] | The drones are programmed… | 无人机是用来… |
[56:00] | To kill humans, Jack. | 杀人的 杰克 |
[56:02] | You saw what they did to those sleep pods. | 你也看到它们都干了些什么 |
[56:05] | You almost got yourself blown to bits protecting that woman. | 为了保护那个女人 你还差点被无人机干掉 |
[56:14] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么要救她? |
[56:16] | Anyone would have. | 任何人都会这么做 |
[56:18] | “Anyone.” | 任何人 |
[56:21] | Interesting. | 很有意思 |
[56:22] | We’re wasting our time. | 别浪费时间了 |
[56:24] | The drone will track him here. | 它们会找到这儿的 |
[56:26] | That’s Sergeant Sykes. | 这是塞克斯中士 |
[56:28] | He thinks I’m a fool for having brought you here. | 他认为我把你带到这儿来很愚蠢 |
[56:38] | I hope you prove him wrong. | 希望你能证明他错了 |
[56:51] | Mission, I’m picking up a bio trail somewhere near the west canyons. | 无人机在西部峡谷找到生物体痕迹 |
[56:54] | Can you confirm the sequence? | 你能帮我比对基因序列吗? |
[56:56] | Stand by. | 你等一下 |
[56:59] | DNA confirmed. It’s Jack. | DNA确认是杰克的 |
[57:04] | Vika, are you okay? | 维卡 你没事吧? |
[57:06] | Everything good between you two? | 你俩之间没什么问题吧? |
[57:09] | Of course. | 当然没有 |
[57:10] | You’re still an effective team? | 你们还是最佳搭档吗? |
[57:13] | We’re great. | 我们很好 |
[57:16] | Never better. | 是最棒的 |
[57:18] | We were running a ground game, and losing. | 眼看就要输了 却还在跑垒 |
[57:20] | So, we decided, “What the hell?” | 所有人都会说 “搞什么” |
[57:23] | “We’ve got to throw the long ball.” | “应该早点掷球” |
[57:25] | It took us decades just to crack the GPS codes. | 破译GPS密码 花了我们几十年时间 |
[57:29] | That’s how you brought down the Odyssey. | 奥德赛就是这样坠毁的 |
[57:33] | Why? | 为什么? |
[57:36] | The Odyssey’s compact reactor, courtesy of NASA. | 这是奥德赛上的小型反应堆 美国宇航局制造的 |
[57:40] | Very hard to come by. | 现在很难找到了 |
[57:44] | Did you like the show last night? | 昨晚的焰火漂亮吗? |
[57:49] | That was just one fuel cell. | 这是一个燃料电池 |
[57:53] | Imagine what 10 of them will do, | 如果是10个会怎么样呢 |
[57:56] | with a core of weapons-grade plutonium. | 再加上足量的钚做核心 |
[58:00] | We have a nuke, and we have a drone to carry it. | 我们有核武器 也有无人机来运送它 |
[58:05] | But we can’t access it. It doesn’t know who we are. | 只是我们没有操作权限 无人机不能识别我们 |
[58:11] | But it knows you, Jack. | 但能识别你 杰克 |
[58:20] | We need you to program the drone. | 我们需要你来操作无人机 |
[58:23] | Have it carry our nuke up to the Tet. | 把我们的核武器运送到泰特去 |
[58:32] | End this war. | 结束这场战争 |
[58:38] | There are people up there. | 泰特上面有人类 |
[58:42] | Sergeant. | 中士 |
[58:43] | Program the drone to return to the Tet. | 给无人机设置返回泰特的程序 |
[58:47] | It needs to go right to the center. | 让它直接降落在中心 |
[58:52] | Screw you. | 别做梦了 |
[58:56] | We haven’t got time for this. | 我们没有时间了 |
[59:23] | Hey. Hey! | 嘿 嘿 |
[59:36] | No. | 不 |
[59:44] | – Let’s go! – Get him up. | – 我们走 – 拉他起来 |
[1:00:42] | Mission, 185 just went off-grid. | 长官 185号从屏幕上消失了 |
[1:00:45] | Copy, Tower, we’re seeing the same thing. | 收到 我这边也看到了 |
[1:00:47] | Permission to task two additional drones? | 我能申请再派出两架无人机吗? |
[1:00:50] | If one drone is here, more will come. | 一架无人机出现 就会有更多 |
[1:00:54] | And they won’t stop until they find me. | 不找到我 他们不会罢休的 |
[1:00:57] | They’ll turn this place to dust. | 他们会把这里变成地狱 |
[1:01:00] | But if you let us go, I’ll call them off. | 你放我们走 我会让他们罢手 |
[1:01:08] | It’s your only chance. | 这是唯一的机会 |
[1:01:24] | I’ve been to your… | 我去过你们的… |
[1:01:27] | “radiation zones.” | “辐射污染区域” |
[1:01:30] | If you’re looking for the truth, | 如果你想知道真相 |
[1:01:33] | that’s where you’ll find it. | 去那里就能找到 |
[1:01:49] | You’ve risked all our lives. Everything. | 你在拿所有人的生命去冒险 所有的一切 |
[1:01:53] | What makes you think he’s different? | 你凭什么认为他是不一样的? |
[1:01:57] | She does. | 因为她 |
[1:02:19] | (油量不足) | |
[1:02:42] | (就像在天堂一样) | |
[1:02:55] | Mission, I’ve found my tech over in 37. | 长官 在37号区域找到他了 |
[1:02:59] | You can call off the search. | 可以取消搜索了 |
[1:03:00] | Copy that, Tower. Glad Jack’s safe. | 收到 塔台 很高兴杰克安全了 |
[1:03:03] | Tasking the other drones back to rig support. | 让无人机回去 保护水电平台 |
[1:03:30] | Where are we going now? | 我们现在去哪儿? |
[1:03:34] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[1:03:39] | What aren’t you telling me? | 为什么你不告诉我? |
[1:03:42] | Jack, I… | 杰克 我… |
[1:03:43] | What were you doing on the Odyssey? | 你怎么会在奥德赛飞船上? |
[1:03:46] | What was your mission? | 有什么使命? |
[1:03:51] | It was a research flight to Titan. My first. | 去泰坦星做探索飞行 第一个任务 |
[1:03:56] | That’s what it was supposed to be. | 这就是你想知道的 |
[1:04:01] | Six weeks to launch, deep space scanners picked up an alien object. | 出发前六个星期 深度空间探测器发现了一个外星物体 |
[1:04:05] | We were reassigned to investigate. | 我们被派去调查那个物体 |
[1:04:09] | They put us all in delta. | 他们让我们进入了休眠状态 |
[1:04:10] | They must have woken you and Victoria first. | 你们俩肯定是被唤醒了 |
[1:04:19] | What? | 什么? |
[1:04:20] | That object | 那个外星物体 |
[1:04:22] | was the Tet, Jack. | 就是泰特 杰克 |
[1:04:25] | The Tet was our mission. | 调查泰特 就是我们的任务 |
[1:04:31] | That’s impossible. | 这是不可能的 |
[1:04:34] | That’s impossible! | 这是不可能的 |
[1:04:37] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁? |
[1:04:42] | I’m your wife. | 我是你妻子 |
[1:04:48] | I don’t know what happened, but you’re not who you think you are. | 我不知道发生了什么 但绝不是你想的那样 |
[1:05:01] | Jack, we were here. | 杰克 我们曾经在这儿 |
[1:05:05] | You asked me to meet you, brought me up on top of the world. | 你让我在这里等你 带我到世界最高的地方 |
[1:05:15] | I could tell you were nervous that day. | 我还记得那天你有多开心 |
[1:05:18] | It was right here, Jack. | 就是在这里 杰克 |
[1:05:25] | You said, | 你说 |
[1:05:27] | “Look through here, | “从这儿看过去” |
[1:05:31] | “and I’ll show you the future.” | “能看到我们的未来” |
[1:05:35] | And I held up a ring. | 然后 我拿出了戒指 |
[1:05:57] | And you said… | 你说… |
[1:05:59] | “Yes.” | “我愿意” |
[1:06:07] | There you are. | 你回来了 |
[1:06:12] | There you are. | 你去哪儿了 |
[1:06:21] | (帝国大厦) | |
[1:06:38] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:06:39] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:06:44] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:07:48] | Vika, I’m coming in. | 维卡 跟我来 |
[1:07:51] | Do not report to Mission until I get back. Do you copy? | 在我回去前别向总部汇报 |
[1:07:56] | Do you copy? | 明白吗? |
[1:08:15] | Vika, open the door. | 维卡 开门啊 |
[1:08:17] | Stay away from me. | 我不想见到你 |
[1:08:21] | I don’t want to hear it. | 也不想听你解释 |
[1:08:23] | It’s not safe here, and we need to leave, now. | 这里不安全 我们得离开这里 要快 |
[1:08:30] | It was always her. | 你一直爱着她 |
[1:08:35] | Wasn’t it? | 难道不是吗? |
[1:08:37] | Vika… | 维卡 |
[1:08:44] | She’s my wife. | 她是我妻子 |
[1:09:02] | Mission, this is Tower 49. | 长官 49号塔台呼叫 |
[1:09:04] | Go ahead, 49. | 请讲 49号 |
[1:09:06] | No. | 不 |
[1:09:08] | I’m having a problem with my technician. | 我和杰克之间出了一些问题 |
[1:09:10] | No, you don’t know what you’re doing. | 不 你不知道你在做什么 |
[1:09:12] | He found a survivor at the crash site. | 他在坠机点找到一个幸存者 |
[1:09:14] | You’ve gotta listen to me. | 你听我说 |
[1:09:15] | She’s impeding his abilities, | 他已经受到了严重影响 |
[1:09:18] | and he is unfit for service. | 不能胜任现在的工作了 |
[1:09:20] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[1:09:21] | I’m sorry to hear that, Vika. | 我很遗憾听到这个 维卡 |
[1:09:25] | Are you still an effective team? | 你们还是最佳搭档吗? |
[1:09:28] | Vika… | 维卡 |
[1:09:29] | Open the goddamn door, Vika! | 快点把门打开 维卡 |
[1:09:31] | No. | 不 |
[1:09:36] | We are not an effective team. | 我们不是最佳搭档 |
[1:10:01] | Vika, please. We have to go now. | 维卡 求你了 我们必须离开这里 |
[1:10:04] | I’m not going anywhere with you, Jack. | 不 我不想跟你去任何地方 |
[1:10:06] | There’s a place I know. We’ll be safe. | 我知道有个地方 很安全的 |
[1:10:11] | I’m going to Titan. | 我要去泰坦星 |
[1:10:15] | There is no Titan. | 那就是个谎言 |
[1:10:16] | They lied to us. | 他们欺骗了我们 |
[1:10:18] | Just stay away from me. | 你最好离我远点 |
[1:10:20] | Vika, please, there are things… | 维卡 求你了 有些事情… |
[1:10:25] | Things you need to know. | 我慢慢告诉你 |
[1:10:26] | I don’t want to know! | 我什么都不想听 |
[1:10:32] | Jack… | 杰克 |
[1:11:13] | Hi, Jack. I don’t believe we’ve had the pleasure. | 嗨 杰克 真没想到我们能见面 |
[1:11:18] | What have you done? | 怎么能这样? |
[1:11:20] | You can’t blame yourself for this. Drones are unreliable. | 你也不要太责备自己 无人机并不可靠 |
[1:11:24] | Sometimes things go wrong. | 有时候也会出问题 |
[1:11:27] | “Go wrong”? | “出问题”? |
[1:11:31] | You killed her. | 是你杀了她 |
[1:11:33] | I know, it’s tragic. She was a wonderful person. | 我知道 这是个悲剧 她是个很不错的人 |
[1:11:38] | Jack, we want to bring you in. | 杰克 我们要带你回来 |
[1:11:42] | I’ve been authorized to tell you | 我正式通知你 |
[1:11:44] | we’re going to assign you a new mission. | 你将要执行新任务 |
[1:11:46] | You and the survivor. | 和你的幸存者一起 |
[1:11:55] | There’s a lot of interest up here. Bring her up. | 泰特对她很感兴趣 带她上来 |
[1:11:58] | We can debrief, then anything’s possible. | 有些事情需要我们调查清楚 |
[1:12:02] | It’s time to come home, Jack. | 是时候回家了 杰克 |
[1:12:06] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[1:12:08] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[1:12:21] | Jack… | 杰克 |
[1:12:24] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:12:38] | Hang on. | 坐稳了 |
[1:13:01] | Lightning. | 闪电 |
[1:13:02] | That’s the plan. | 来得正好 |
[1:13:39] | We need cover. | 得找个掩护 |
[1:13:41] | There. | 那儿 |
[1:15:29] | – Are you okay? – No. | – 你还好吗? – 不 |
[1:15:38] | (辐射污染区域) | |
[1:15:42] | Don’t worry, we’re staying out of there. | 别担心 我们不会闯进去的 |
[1:15:53] | Are we gonna die? | 我们会死吗? |
[1:15:54] | No! | 不会 |
[1:15:59] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[1:16:01] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[1:16:42] | Son of a bitch. | 该死的混蛋 |
[1:16:52] | Wait here. | 等着我 |
[1:17:33] | Who is it? | 这又是谁? |
[1:18:13] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:18:15] | Wait! | 等等 |
[1:18:17] | Wait! | 等等 |
[1:18:19] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[1:18:39] | Drop your weapon! | 放下武器 |
[1:18:56] | It’s okay. | 放松点 |
[1:19:01] | Don’t move! | 你别动 |
[1:19:06] | We have to shut that drone down. | 得先把无人机关掉 |
[1:19:11] | Stop moving! | 站在那儿别动 |
[1:19:12] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[1:20:20] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[1:20:43] | Julia. | 茱莉娅 |
[1:20:46] | Julia! | 茱莉娅 |
[1:20:57] | Don’t. | 别 |
[1:20:59] | Don’t touch me. | 不要碰我 |
[1:21:18] | Hold on. | 坚持住 |
[1:21:20] | Just hold on. | 一定要坚持住 |
[1:21:53] | Jack Harper, Tech-52. | 杰克•哈珀 52号 |
[1:21:56] | (52号 确认) | |
[1:22:08] | (52号塔台) | |
[1:23:06] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[1:23:07] | There you are. | 你回来了 |
[1:23:13] | What happened? Are you okay? | 出什么事了?没事吧? |
[1:23:15] | That bogey came across the border and then I lost you. | 无人机越过了边界 通讯就断了 |
[1:23:21] | False alarm. | 是假警报 |
[1:23:27] | I should get back out there. | 我得回到地面上 |
[1:23:29] | You come all the way home, and I don’t get a kiss? | 那么远回来就不吻我一下? |
[1:23:43] | What’s going on up there? | 你在想什么? |
[1:23:46] | I was thinking… | 我在想… |
[1:23:49] | Why don’t you come down with me? | 你为什么不跟我一起? |
[1:23:52] | To the surface? | 去地面上呢? |
[1:23:54] | We could go right now. | 我们现在就走 |
[1:23:57] | Now? | 现在? |
[1:23:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:24:01] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗? |
[1:24:03] | You won’t believe what’s down there. | 那会让你大吃一惊的 |
[1:24:10] | Jack… | 杰克 |
[1:24:12] | You know the regulations. | 你是知道规矩的 |
[1:24:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:24:18] | Can we not do this again? I’m done talking about it. | 别再提这个了 我回答过你 |
[1:24:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:25:15] | This is gonna hurt. | 会感觉很疼 |
[1:25:28] | Hell of a day, huh, Bob? | 糟糕透了 是吧? |
[1:26:55] | You always loved this song. | 你一直喜欢这首歌 |
[1:27:01] | I’m not him. | 我不是他 |
[1:27:06] | I know I’m not. | 我知道我不是 |
[1:27:11] | But I’ve loved you… | 但是我爱着你 |
[1:27:16] | …for as long as I can remember. | 就在我残存的记忆里 |
[1:27:19] | I don’t know how else to say it. | 我不知道还能怎么说 |
[1:27:27] | You know what you said to me once? | 还记得当初对我说过的话吗? |
[1:27:32] | You said when it was all over, you would build me a house on a lake. | 等一切结束了 在湖边为我造一座房子 |
[1:27:39] | We would grow old and fat together. | 我们一起变老 一起变胖 |
[1:27:44] | And we would fight. | 我们还会争吵 |
[1:27:47] | Maybe drink too much. | 会喝很多酒 |
[1:27:50] | Real romantic. | 的确很浪漫 |
[1:27:56] | And then we would die | 还说等我们死后 |
[1:28:00] | and be buried in a meadow by the lake. | 就葬在湖边的那片草地上 |
[1:28:05] | And the world would forget about us. | 世界会忘记我们两个 |
[1:28:12] | But we would always have each other. | 但我们永远拥有彼此 |
[1:28:17] | I remember. | 我当然记得 |
[1:28:21] | Those memories are yours, Jack. | 这些记忆是你的 杰克 |
[1:28:25] | They’re ours. | 也是我们的 |
[1:28:29] | They are you. | 你就是你 |
[1:29:32] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[1:29:39] | I wanted to spend the rest of my life here. | 我真想在这里过一辈子 |
[1:29:44] | You still can. | 你当然可以 |
[1:29:49] | I have to go. | 现在不行 |
[1:29:51] | Those people need my help. | 那些人需要我的帮助 |
[1:30:01] | We’ll come back when it’s over. | 等一切结束了 我们再回来 |
[1:30:05] | Promise me. | 答应我好吗 |
[1:30:08] | We’ll come back when it’s over. | 我答应你 一定回来 |
[1:30:47] | You had me worried for a second. | 你让我担心了好一阵子 |
[1:30:51] | I thought you weren’t coming back. | 还以为你不会回来了呢 |
[1:30:56] | Well, I had to prove him wrong. | 我想证明他错了 |
[1:31:01] | You look like shit. | 你看起来糟透了 |
[1:31:05] | You should see the other guy. | 有人比我更糟 |
[1:31:07] | If I had told you what you’d find out there, | 如果我事先告诉你这些 |
[1:31:09] | you would have thought I was crazy. | 你一定认为我疯了 |
[1:31:12] | I still do. | 现在也是 |
[1:31:15] | Malcolm Beech. | 马尔科姆•比奇 |
[1:31:17] | Julia Harper. | 茱莉娅•哈珀 |
[1:31:26] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:31:34] | Mission, I’m picking up a bio-trail somewhere near the West Canyons. | 无人机在西部峡谷找到生物体痕迹 |
[1:31:36] | Can you confirm the sequence? | 你能帮我比对基因序列吗? |
[1:31:38] | Stand by. | 你等一下 |
[1:31:41] | DNA confirmed, it’s Jack. | DNA确认是杰克的 |
[1:31:44] | Mission, 185 just went off-grid. | 长官 185号从屏幕上消失了 |
[1:31:48] | Copy, Tower. We’re seeing the same thing. | 收到 我这边也看到了 |
[1:31:53] | (目标确认) | |
[1:32:00] | I’d been in the army less than a year when that unholy Tet arrived. | 那个邪恶的泰特来的时候 我才参军不到一年 |
[1:32:06] | I saw the moon get taken out. | 我亲眼看见月球被毁 |
[1:32:08] | Right up there in the night sky. | 一下子说没就没了 |
[1:32:12] | I couldn’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[1:32:15] | After that, nature took over. | 从那以后 大自然发怒了 |
[1:32:19] | There’s bedrock around Chicago, | 是芝加哥四周坚固的岩石 |
[1:32:21] | so we were spared the worst of the waves and the quakes. | 把我们从地震和海啸中救出来 |
[1:32:27] | Most people just starved. | 很多人都饿死了 |
[1:32:30] | Then the Tet sent troop ships down. | 然后泰特派出了运兵飞船 |
[1:32:34] | The doors opened, | 门打开的时候 |
[1:32:36] | and out you came. | 你走了出来 |
[1:32:40] | Astronaut Jack Harper. | 宇航员杰克•哈珀 |
[1:32:44] | Thousands of you. | 成千上万个你 |
[1:32:48] | Memory wiped. | 被抹去记忆 |
[1:32:52] | Programmed to kill. | 成为杀人机器 |
[1:32:55] | They had taken one of our best | 他们把我们最优秀的人 |
[1:32:58] | and turned him against us. | 变成了敌人 |
[1:33:04] | No soul. | 没灵魂 |
[1:33:08] | No humanity. | 也没有人性 |
[1:33:13] | The Tet. | 那个泰特 |
[1:33:16] | What a brilliant machine. | 真是太聪明了 |
[1:33:19] | Feeding off one planet after another for energy. | 用一个星球为另一个星球提供能源 |
[1:33:25] | Phase Two was drones.Repairmen. | 第二招是无人机维修人员 |
[1:33:30] | 50 years of watching those hydro rigs suck our planet dry. | 50年来 这些水电平台 把我们的星球榨干 |
[1:33:39] | Then one day, | 突然有一天 |
[1:33:43] | I saw you set down. | 你降落在这里 |
[1:33:46] | Another drone to fix. | 来修理无人机 |
[1:33:49] | But in the rubble that day was a book. | 在一片废墟里 有一本书 |
[1:33:54] | You picked it up. | 你捡了起来 |
[1:33:57] | You studied it. | 认真地读 |
[1:34:00] | And I thought I saw a way. | 让我 似乎看到了希望 |
[1:34:06] | When you stepped in front of that drone and saved her, | 当你用身体挡住无人机 救了她 |
[1:34:11] | I knew. | 我就知道 |
[1:34:13] | You were in there somewhere. | 当初的你还在 |
[1:34:17] | I just had to find a way to bring you back. | 我必须想办法把你带回来 |
[1:34:44] | Watch it, watch it. | 当心 小心点 |
[1:34:46] | Eyes on it. Steady. | 镇静 |
[1:34:48] | Give it some space. | 大家都让一让 |
[1:34:50] | Come on, you’re making it nervous. | 你们这样会让它很紧张 |
[1:34:56] | That is one pissed-off weapon. | 一个脾气暴躁的武器 |
[1:34:59] | No, it’s just a machine. | 不 它就是台机器 |
[1:35:05] | I’m the weapon. | 我才是武器 |
[1:35:22] | I would love to be there to see | 我真想看看 |
[1:35:25] | that thing’s face when this goes off. | 这东西爆炸的时候 泰特是个什么样子 |
[1:35:27] | That would be a one-way trip. | 恐怕是有去无回了 |
[1:35:29] | Yeah, but it would be worth it. | 是啊 但我认为很值得 |
[1:35:51] | Welcome back, Commander. | 欢迎你回来 长官 |
[1:36:34] | Open the doors! | 打开门 |
[1:37:02] | Shit! | 该死 |
[1:37:03] | Spread out! | 快散开 |
[1:37:11] | Head down, keep your head down! | 低下头 把头低下 |
[1:37:44] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[1:37:46] | Follow me! | 跟我来 |
[1:38:46] | Come on, you son of a bitch! | 来吧 你这该死的杂种 |
[1:39:50] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[1:40:52] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[1:40:59] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[1:41:21] | The drone. | 无人机 |
[1:41:23] | Send the drone. | 行动吧 |
[1:41:29] | It’s gone. | 坏了 |
[1:41:33] | I thought we had it. | 我还以为这次 |
[1:41:37] | I really did. | 能成功呢 |
[1:41:40] | I can take the bomb myself. | 我可以自己带炸弹去 |
[1:41:43] | Ah… | 呃 |
[1:41:45] | You know it will swat you like a fly. | 你一个人没法对抗泰特 |
[1:41:48] | Not if I go. | 还有我 |
[1:41:52] | No. | 不 |
[1:41:55] | She asked you to bring me up. | 她命令你带我回去 |
[1:41:59] | So bring me up. | 将计就计 |
[1:42:03] | We’ll go together. | 我跟你在一起 |
[1:42:21] | It reminds me of home. | 它让我想起了家 |
[1:42:34] | Ready? | 准备好了? |
[1:43:13] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[1:43:19] | Dream of us. | 做个好梦 |
[1:43:36] | Jack… | 杰克 |
[1:44:25] | Flight recorder playback for the Odyssey mission. | 飞行记录器 回放奥德赛任务 |
[1:44:29] | 3 May, 2017. | 2017年5月3日 |
[1:44:32] | Okay, Bob. | 好了 鲍勃 |
[1:44:34] | Ready for space? | 跟我出去转转? |
[1:44:47] | Good morning, Odyssey, from your friends here at Mission Control. | 早上好 奥德赛 控制中心的朋友们问候你们 |
[1:44:51] | Good morning, Mission. This is Commander Jack Harper. | 早上好 控制中心 我是杰克•哈珀 |
[1:44:53] | Thank you for that fantastic wake-up call. | 谢谢你美妙的叫醒电话 |
[1:44:55] | Pre-rendezvous checks complete. | 已经完成交汇预检 |
[1:44:57] | Electrical guidance and nav systems, all good. | 确认电气控制和导航系统运转良好 |
[1:45:00] | Range behind object, 250 clicks… | 距离目标物体后方250千米 |
[1:45:04] | 12 below V-bar, closure rate 200 kilometers per hour. | 12度V8 接近速度每小时200千米 |
[1:45:08] | Copy that. It’s good to see you, Jack. | 收到 很高兴见到你 杰克 |
[1:45:11] | After 39 days of sleep, sounds like you’re ready to go. | 经过39天的深度休眠 你现在看起来状态不错 |
[1:45:14] | I’m ready to go. | 感觉是不错 |
[1:45:17] | Your next burn will bring you up level | 下次点火会让你 |
[1:45:18] | and co-speed at 50 kilometer range, where you’ll hold. | 在50千米范围接近同步 保持这个距离 |
[1:45:22] | Copy. We’ll hold 50 clicks from object | 收到 我会保持距离 |
[1:45:24] | for sensor scan and evaluation. | 以便让传感器扫描和评估 |
[1:45:27] | Targets look good. | 目标一切良好 |
[1:45:29] | Initiating burn in 3,2,1… | 准备点火 3 2 1 |
[1:45:32] | Ignition. | 开始点火 |
[1:45:37] | We see a good burn. | 点火很成功 |
[1:45:38] | Are you reading any output from the object? | 传感器显示目标有什么异样吗? |
[1:45:41] | Negative. | 没有 |
[1:45:42] | Zero heat. No EMR. | 没有热量 没有辐射 |
[1:45:45] | There’s no sign of life. | 没有生命迹象 |
[1:45:46] | How is the rest of the crew doing? | 其他人员都在干什么? |
[1:45:48] | Co-pilot Victoria Olsen should be up here shortly. | 副驾驶维多利亚•奥尔森马上来 |
[1:45:51] | The rest of the crew remains in delta sleep. | 其他人员仍将保持深度休眠 |
[1:45:55] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[1:45:56] | You missed a hell of a game last night. | 可惜你错过了昨晚的比赛 |
[1:45:58] | What did I tell you guys? No spoilers about last night’s game. | 我跟你们说过 不许透露昨天晚上的比赛内容 |
[1:46:01] | I’m looking forward to watching it when I get back. | 我还等着回来的时候再看呢 |
[1:46:04] | You’re not talking about football already, are you? | 你们在说橄榄球赛 对吗? |
[1:46:06] | Good morning, Vika. | 早上好 维卡 |
[1:46:07] | Good morning, Sally. | 早上好 萨莉 |
[1:46:09] | How are you doing this lovely morning? | 两位早上感觉怎么样啊? |
[1:46:11] | Another day in paradise. | 简直像在天堂一样 |
[1:46:14] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[1:46:20] | One for history. | 留个纪念 |
[1:46:21] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[1:46:35] | Tech-49, I have you on approach. | 49号 你正在接近我 |
[1:46:39] | Hello, Sally. | 你好 萨莉 |
[1:46:42] | It’s a busy morning, huh? | 忙碌的早晨 |
[1:46:44] | I’m picking up a second passenger, Jack. | 你好像不是一个人来的 杰克 |
[1:46:51] | It’s Julia Rusakova, | 是茱莉娅•卢萨科娃 |
[1:46:54] | the female survivor from the crashed module. | 坠毁的飞船里唯一的幸存者 |
[1:46:57] | State your intention. | 请说明你的来意 |
[1:47:00] | Deliver the survivor, as requested. | 运送幸存者 是你要求的 |
[1:47:04] | We are | 我们是 |
[1:47:08] | a more effective team. | 最默契的搭档 |
[1:47:11] | Proceed to entry. | 允许进入 |
[1:47:18] | Mission, we have a situation. | 控制中心 我们出了点状况 |
[1:47:21] | The last burn was spot-on to give us a 50-click hold from object, | 最后一次点火让我们距离目标50千米 |
[1:47:26] | but radar range still decreasing. | 但雷达显示距离还在缩短 |
[1:47:28] | We’re accelerating toward the object. | 我们正在加速靠近目标 |
[1:47:31] | We’re going to need full OMS burn to pull away. | 需要轨道机动系统提供推力 |
[1:47:33] | – Initiate now. – Entering target. | – 点火 – 输入目标位置 |
[1:47:37] | – Gimbals set. – Target’s good. | – 平衡架设定 – 目标良好 |
[1:47:38] | – Arm forward engines. – Engines on. | – 打开前置引擎 – 已经打开 |
[1:47:40] | Ready? Let’s go. | 好了?准备开始 |
[1:47:52] | Mission, we’re in full OMS burn, trying to back out. | 已经打开全部轨道机动系统推力 |
[1:47:55] | There’s a lot of vibration. | 感觉到强烈的震动 |
[1:47:58] | We’re not getting away from this thing. | 运行状态没有改变 |
[1:47:59] | Odyssey, telemetry shows structural overstress. | 奥德赛 传感器显示结构性应力过载 |
[1:48:02] | Knock off the burn. Do you copy? | 马上关闭引擎 听到了吗? |
[1:48:05] | Cutting off burn. | 马上关闭引擎 |
[1:48:08] | Mission. | 中心 |
[1:48:11] | Mission? Mission? | 中心 中心 |
[1:48:12] | Sally? | 萨莉 |
[1:48:15] | Increased acceleration toward the object. | 接近目标的加速度增大 |
[1:48:17] | Estimated contact within two minutes. | 预计两分钟内发生碰撞 |
[1:48:24] | I’m going to eject the sleep module. | 我要把休眠舱弹射出去 |
[1:48:27] | It’s programmed for reinsertion into Earth orbit. | 它的设定程度是重新进入地球轨道 |
[1:48:29] | I’ll fly the Command module out if I break free. | 然后我驾驶指挥舱飞离目标 |
[1:48:32] | – I want you back there now. – Absolutely not. | – 你快进入休眠舱 – 我不能丢下你 |
[1:48:34] | That’s an order! | 这是命令 |
[1:48:35] | Jack, no, we’re a team. | 杰克 我不会离开你的 |
[1:48:59] | We’ve got to go, Jack! 30 seconds! | 动作快点 杰克 还有30秒 |
[1:49:05] | Dream of us. | 做个好梦 |
[1:49:48] | Jack… | 杰克 |
[1:49:51] | (录音播放完毕) | |
[1:50:05] | Tech-49, enter at headway speed. | 49号 准备全速推进 |
[1:50:09] | Entering at headway. | 全速推进 |
[1:50:28] | You buck up, Bob. | 精神点 鲍勃 |
[1:50:31] | Don’t go all shaky on me. | 别在那儿哆哆嗦嗦的 |
[1:51:07] | Jack, I can’t help notice | 杰克 我好像注意到 |
[1:51:09] | your respiration and heart rate have increased. | 你的呼吸和心率都在加快 |
[1:51:13] | I’m just excited to finally meet you, Sally. | 终于能跟你见面 使我非常激动 |
[1:51:16] | There’s been a pattern of insubordinate behavior recently. | 你的这种反常现象 最近经常出现 |
[1:51:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:51:24] | I feel bad about that. | 我感到非常抱歉 |
[1:51:27] | Voice analysis indicates you are lying to me, Jack. | 音频分析显示你在说谎 杰克 |
[1:51:31] | Tell me why you are here. | 告诉我你来的目的 |
[1:51:33] | You have five seconds. | 五秒钟内回答我 |
[1:51:42] | I want Julia to live. | 我想让茱莉娅活下来 |
[1:51:46] | I want our species to survive. | 我想让人类生存下来 |
[1:51:50] | This is the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[1:51:58] | Proceed to landing. Atmosphere provided. | 请准备降落 已提供正常氧气 |
[1:53:00] | Welcome home, Jack. | 欢迎回家 杰克 |
[1:53:16] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:53:17] | Jack, you’re doing the right thing. | 杰克 你的决定很正确 |
[1:53:20] | I don’t know what you are, or where you’re from, | 我不知道你是什么 从什么地方来的 |
[1:53:26] | but I’d like to tell you about something I read. | 我想告诉你 我看过的 |
[1:53:30] | A story from Rome, | 一个故事 讲的是罗马 |
[1:53:34] | a city you destroyed. | 一个毁灭了的城市 |
[1:53:37] | It’s a classic. | 故事很经典 |
[1:53:40] | There was a guy, Horatius, | 有个家伙 叫贺雷修斯 |
[1:53:44] | held the bridge alone against a whole army. | 一个人在桥上抵抗整支军队 |
[1:53:47] | And what Horatius said was, | 当时贺雷修斯说了一句话 |
[1:53:50] | “How can a man die better…” | “究竟怎样才算死得其所…” |
[1:53:52] | You don’t have to die, Jack. She doesn’t have to die. | 你是不会死的 杰克 她也不会死 |
[1:53:57] | Everybody dies, Sally. | 所有人都会死 萨莉 |
[1:53:59] | The thing is, to die well. | 但要死得其所 |
[1:54:10] | Jack, that’s not the survivor you promised me. | 杰克 这不是你之前跟我说过的幸存者 |
[1:54:15] | No, it’s not. | 对 不是那个 |
[1:54:40] | What Horatius said was, | 贺雷修斯说的是 |
[1:54:44] | “How can a man die better” | “究竟怎样才算死得其所” |
[1:54:49] | “Than facing fearful odds” | “而不用面对死亡的恐惧” |
[1:54:52] | Drones! Get inside! Get inside! | 无人机 快进来 |
[1:54:56] | “For the ashes of his fathers” | “莫过于为了祖先的足迹” |
[1:55:01] | “And the temples of his Gods” | “和自己信仰的圣殿” |
[1:55:05] | I created you, Jack. | 是我创造了你 杰克 |
[1:55:07] | I am your God. | 我就是你的信仰 |
[1:55:22] | Fuck you, Sally. | 你去死吧 萨莉 |
[1:56:16] | Earth, after the war. | 地球 大战之后 |
[1:56:20] | Three years have passed since I saw your face. | 距离上次见你已经整整三年了 |
[1:56:25] | I wonder if I come to you at night, in dreams. | 不知道该不该去找你 在夜里 在梦里 |
[1:56:30] | In the day, as memories. | 在白天 在记忆里 |
[1:56:35] | Do I haunt your hours the way you haunted mine? | 你是否会想起我 就像我想起你一样? |
[1:56:41] | And I wonder if you see me | 当你看到她的时候 |
[1:56:43] | when you look at her. | 能看到我吗 |
[1:56:57] | Mommy, look. | 妈妈 看 |
[1:57:04] | If we have souls, they are made of the love we share. | 如果我们有灵魂 那是我们的爱铸就的 |
[1:57:12] | Undimmed by time. | 永不消散 |
[1:57:16] | Unbound by death. | 至死不渝 |
[1:57:36] | For three years, I searched for the house he built. | 这三年来 我一直在找他建的房子 |
[1:57:41] | I knew it had to be out there. | 我知道一定在什么地方 |
[1:57:46] | Because I know him. | 因为我了解他 |
[1:57:56] | I am him. | 我就是他 |
[1:58:01] | Who’s that? | 他是谁? |
[1:58:10] | I am Jack Harper. | 我是杰克•哈珀 |
[1:58:14] | And I am home. | 我终于回家了 |