Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝命律师(Better Call Saul)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝命律师(Better Call Saul)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:17] Jesus. 天呐
[00:18] It can’t be done. 怎么可能成功
[00:20] You sure about that? 你确定吗
[00:23] There’s a trick? 动了手脚吧
[00:24] There’s got to be. 肯定是
[00:26] This guy wouldn’t be putting any money 如果没有动手脚
[00:27] on it unless there’s a trick? 这人怎么会拿钱出来
[00:28] I’m telling you — it can’t be done. 我说了 这不可能成功
[00:31] So you give up? 所以你放弃了
[00:35] Yeah, all right. 那好吧
[00:49] – Wait. What? – No way! -等等 -没搞错吧
[00:51] Show me that again. 再来一次
[00:52] Sure. You got another $20? 没问题 再出二十吧
[00:56] Screw this. 去你的
[00:59] Don’t go away mad. 别生气啊
[01:01] Oh, hey, guys, you want to buy a Rolex? 你们想买劳力士表吗
[01:04] Whoa, whoa. Hold on. 等等
[01:05] How much for that cheap piece of crap? 那块冒牌表要卖多少钱
[01:07] – Look what the wind blew in. – Hey, Merna. -看看是谁来了 -莫娜
[01:09] Holy crap. 没搞错吧
[01:10] Jimmy, my man, I said you would beat the rap. 吉米 我就说你能脱罪
[01:13] Hey, Merna, set him up, would you? 莫娜 给他倒杯酒
[01:14] Merna, no, thanks. I’m good. 不了 莫娜 谢谢
[01:15] No, go on. He don’t mean it. 给他满上 他其实想喝
[01:17] You just got out of jail. Come on. 你刚刚出狱啊
[01:18] You’re, you’re not gonna have a drink? 连酒都不喝一杯吗
[01:20] That’ll be the day? 怎么可能啊
[01:20] Marco, settle down, okay? I’m in a rush. 马可 别嚷了 我赶时间
[01:23] My brother’s outside in a taxi. The meter’s running. 我哥在外面的出租车里 计费表还跳着呢
[01:25] What, Chuck’s outside? 查克在外面
[01:26] Tell him to pull that broomstick out of his ass 让他别磨叽了
[01:28] and get in here. I’m buying. 进来喝酒 我请客
[01:29] No. No, no, we got no time. We’re catching a plane. 不 我们没时间了 要赶飞机
[01:31] I came here to say goodbye. 我是来告别的
[01:33] I’m moving to Albuquerque, New Mexico. 我要搬去新墨西哥州的阿尔布开克
[01:37] Mexico? You skipped bail? 墨西哥 你要弃保潜逃吗
[01:39] New Mexico– 是”新”墨西哥
[01:40] you know, like, uh, Bugs Bunny and the Road Runner, you know? 就是兔八哥和BB鸟在的那个地方
[01:42] Yeah. What are you gonna do there? 你要去那干什么
[01:44] I’m gonna work at his law firm, like, in the mailroom. 在我哥的律所打杂 在收发室干活
[01:46] It’s a start, anyways. 算是个新开始吧
[01:48] What? N-now you’re talking crazy, man. 你没搞错吧 老兄
[01:49] You just got out of jail. Now you want to go back? 你才出狱 就又想进去了
[01:52] Because working for him, that’s all that is. 给他工作等于坐牢啊
[01:54] Marco…I was done. 马可 我别无他法了
[01:57] You understand? I didn’t beat the rap. 你懂吗 我没有逃脱制裁
[01:59] Chuck flew in and saved my ass. 是查克赶来救了我
[02:02] It’s time to make some changes. 是时候改变自己了
[02:03] Hey, listen, man. You’re Slipping Jimmy. 你可是”风流吉米”啊
[02:07] What do you got to change? 你要改变什么
[02:09] Everything. It’s time to grow up. 洗心革面 是时候长大了
[02:11] Yeah, according to who, Chuck? 这又是谁说的 查克吗
[02:13] The same goes for you, man. 你也是一样 兄弟
[02:15] You want to spend the rest of your life on that stool? 你想一辈子都坐在这凳子上吗
[02:18] I mean, come on, Marco. Look at yourself. 马可 看看你自己
[02:22] All right, that’s him. I got to hit it. 他在催我了 我得走了
[02:25] Geez. His master’s voice. 是啊 主人在召唤你呢
[02:27] – Really? – Look, come on. Go outside. -有必要吗 -你出去吧
[02:30] Tell Chuckles that you, you got some business you forgot. 跟查克说你还有事忘了做
[02:32] – Marco. – Come on. -马可 -得了
[02:34] Y-you got to have one last blowout. 你好歹得干最后一票
[02:35] W-we’ll do the watch thing again, 我们再玩儿一次手表把戏
[02:37] but, but maybe we’ll pull that– 你之前说的那个…
[02:39] that tar-money scam you were talking about, 那个骗钱圈套也不错
[02:41] – get some girls… – I made a promise. -约几个美女 -我答应他了
[02:43] Yeah, you made a promise, but it was — 你是答应他了 但这是…
[02:45] W-w-what do you might call it? Under duress. 律师管这叫啥 受到胁迫
[02:47] Look, he got you out of jail, okay? 他把你从监狱里捞了出来
[02:49] But he’s your brother. I mean, what else is he gonna do? 但他是你哥哥 他还能逼你不成
[02:53] Marco, listen to me, all right? 马可 听我说
[02:54] Chuck’s not making me do this. 不是查克逼我这么做的
[02:56] He’s giving me an opportunity, and I’m grabbing it. 他这是给我一个机会 我要抓住机会
[03:01] Geez, it’s like watching Miles Davis give up the trumpet. 就像迈尔斯·戴维斯放弃吹小号一样
[03:05] What? What does that even mean? 这是什么意思
[03:07] It’s just a waste, is all I’m saying. 简直是浪费你的天赋
[03:11] All right, look. I’m gonna fly out there. 我要飞去那里了
[03:12] I’m gonna get settled, and I’ll call you. Yeah? 等我安定下来 再打给你
[03:16] All right, Jimmy. 好吧 吉米
[03:18] Hey, have a safe flight, all right?! 祝你一路平安
[04:25] What’s up? 怎么了
[04:28] Just waiting to talk to Howard. 等着跟霍华德谈话
[04:30] Can I ask about what? 能问问谈什么吗
[04:33] I’m taking your advice. 我决定听你的
[04:35] I’m giving the case to HHM. 把案子给哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所
[04:38] Why? 为什么
[04:41] The fact that Chuck doesn’t 大概是因为
[04:42] want me here has something to do with it. 查克不想让我在这里工作吧
[04:48] I’m so sorry. 真抱歉
[04:51] Why didn’t you just tell me? 你为什么不早告诉我呢
[04:53] I just… 我只是
[04:56] I didn’t want you hating your own brother. 我不想让你恨你哥哥
[05:03] How did you find out? 你是怎么发现的
[05:04] Did Kim tell you? 是金告诉你的吗
[05:06] I figured it out on my own. 我自己弄明白了
[05:09] It’s about time, right? 也该弄明白了 对吧
[05:12] I brought the Sandpiper stuff with me. 我把矶鹞渡的文件拿来了
[05:14] It’s down in my car. 就在我车里
[05:15] I figure your guys could do the outreach. 你们可以主动扩大业务
[05:18] If any of those geezers don’t want to sign with you, 如果那些老年人不想签你们
[05:20] just give me their names. 把他们的名字给我
[05:21] I’ll talk them into it. 我会劝他们签的
[05:24] You know, Jimmy, I never wanted it to go this way. 吉米 我真的不想让事情变成这个样子
[05:30] If it had been up to me, we would have at least– 如果我说了算 我们至少会
[05:31] Howard, I get it. 霍华德 我懂
[05:35] Your brother’s very important to the firm. 你哥哥对律所来说非常重要
[05:37] Sorry I called you a pigfucker. 抱歉我当时说你是个混蛋
[05:43] We owe you some money, don’t we? 我们还欠了你钱 不是吗
[05:46] The of-counsel fee — I think we discussed $20,000. 律师费 我记得是两万美金
[05:51] That and whatever the common-fund proceeds 再加上矶鹞渡一案的共同基金
[05:53] of Sandpiper ultimately adds up to, 不管最终金额有多少
[05:55] you’ll receive 20% of that — 你都会拿到两成
[05:57] Should be a very nice payday for you when it comes. 应该是一笔很可观的收入
[06:00] Yep. 没错
[06:02] I’ve got something for you, too. 我还给你准备了些东西
[06:04] Uh, it’s a shopping list for Chuck. 是给查克准备的购物清单
[06:07] I mean, he’s doing better, 他现在是好多了
[06:08] but he still needs deliveries every day. 但他每天还是需要一些东西
[06:10] I think he’d be more comfortable with someone else doing it. 我觉得最好还是由别人来做
[06:13] I see. 我知道了
[06:15] You don’t have to do it personally. 你不需要亲自上门
[06:16] It just needs to get done. 只要做好就行
[06:18] It’s pretty straightforward. 写得非常清楚了
[06:20] The ice is a pain in the ass, but he needs it. 冰块倒是件麻烦事 但这是必需品
[06:23] I usually sneak into a motel and fill a garbage bag, 我经常会溜进小旅馆里塞个一整包
[06:26] but you can have whoever you hire just buy it. 但你可以叫你的手下花钱买就好
[06:31] The most important thing is the newspapers. 最重要的是报纸
[06:33] Uh, the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal — 《纽约时报》 还有《华尔街日报》
[06:35] They’re a must. 这些都是必需品
[06:36] There’s a newsstand on Eubank 尤班克那边有个报摊
[06:37] that has both of them at 6:00 A.M., 早上六点就有卖
[06:39] which is good ’cause he’s an early riser. 他习惯早起 所以一早给他比较好
[06:41] The Albuquerque Journal he gets delivered, 他订了《阿尔布开克日报》
[06:42] but somebody still has to bring it in for him. 但得有人把报纸带进屋
[06:45] You’ve been doing all of this every day… 你每天都做这些事吗
[06:49] For over a year? 做了一年多吗
[06:52] You’ll take care of this? 你会处理好这些事吗
[06:54] Absolutely. 当然了
[06:56] I’ll get it done and done right. 肯定做得滴水不漏
[07:02] I always liked you, Jimmy. 我一直很喜欢你 吉米
[07:05] Remember? 记得吗
[07:06] I used to call you “Charlie Hustle.” 我以前叫你”骗子查理”
[07:09] Yeah, I remember that. 我记得
[07:24] I’m sorry I yelled at you. 对不起 之前冲你大喊大叫
[07:35] That was nice. 抱抱你真不错
[07:38] You sure you’re all right? 你确定你没事吗
[07:39] It’s not a crime to let it out. 发泄出来吧 没事的
[07:42] There’s nothing to let out. Chuck’s a sick man. 没什么好发泄的 查克脑子有病
[07:46] That’s no excuse. 那不是借口
[07:48] He’s my brother. 他是我哥哥
[07:49] He thinks I’m a scumbag. 他觉得我是个混球
[07:51] There’s nothing I can do to change that. 我没法让他改变看法
[07:54] What else is there to say? 我还能说什么
[07:57] Wow. That’s mature. 你真是太成熟了
[08:00] Dalai Lama’s got nothing on me. 达赖喇嘛也比不上我
[08:14] O-64, as in, O64 就是
[08:16] “Oh, to be 64 again!” “哦 又是64”
[08:20] O64 O-64.
[08:22] All right. 好吧
[08:23] Next up…we got…N-32. 下一个号码是 N32
[08:28] “N” As in “Nancy…Reagan,” 南希·里根的首字母哦
[08:31] A first lady with a lot of style. 时髦的第一夫人
[08:34] Anybody else seen “Hellcats of the Navy”? 有人看过《海军悍妇》吗
[08:37] All right. No winners yet? 好吧 还是没人赢吗
[08:40] Okay, here’s… 好吧 现在是
[08:43] B-2, just like the B-2 bomber, B2 就是B2轰炸机
[08:46] The stealth — 隐形机
[08:48] There’s probably one taking off over at Kirtland right now. 说不定现在柯特兰空军基地就有一架起飞
[08:51] We would never know because it’s stealthy. 反正是隐形的 咱们也看不见
[08:55] Still no winners? No? 还是没人赢吗 真的吗
[08:59] Here we have… 现在是
[09:01] …B-4, another “B.” How about that? B4 又来个B打头的 怎么样
[09:05] As in, “Before too long, we’re gonna have another winner.” “不久之后 就会又有一名赢家”
[09:12] No? Nobody? Okay. 还是没有吗 好吧
[09:16] All right. 好吧
[09:17] And here comes… 接下来是
[09:22] Hey, it’s our old friend “B.” 咱们的老朋友B
[09:25] B12 B-12.
[09:29] “B,” As in, uh… B开头的…
[09:33] “B,” As in… B开头的…
[09:36] “Betrayal” — “背叛”
[09:38] Benedict Arnold betrayed the United States. 本尼迪克特·阿诺德背叛了美国
[09:45] Still no winners. 还是没有胜利者吗
[09:47] No? 没有吗
[09:49] Okay. 好的
[09:52] Here it is. 下一个
[09:57] Oh, what are the odds? 多巧啊
[09:59] Four B’s in a row That’s… 连来四个B 真是…
[10:04] B7 B-7.
[10:07] “B” As in… B开头的…
[10:11] “B” As in…”brother” — brother. B开头的…兄弟 兄弟
[10:19] B-7 — “Seven brides for seven brothers.” B7 七个兄弟七个新娘
[10:22] I’m sure a lot of you have brothers. 我相信你们很多人都有兄弟
[10:24] It’s not like mine, though. 但肯定和我兄弟不一样
[10:26] Any winners yet? 有人赢了吗
[10:27] Take a — take another look, okay? 再…再看看 行吗
[10:29] I’ll wait. 我等着
[10:30] All I’m gonna say is, 我要说的是…
[10:31] if it’s another “B,” could have a real problem here. 如果又是个B 那就出问题了
[10:42] And… 接下来
[10:44] Hey, it is another “B.” 又是一个B
[10:49] B-5, as in, B5 开头的…
[10:51] “Boy, this ‘b’ thing is really starting to tick me off.” “用B造句真是让我快疯了”
[10:56] “B” As in “Battleship.” “B” As in “Bourbon.” B打头的”战舰” B打头的”波旁酒”
[10:58] “B” As in “Belize” — beautiful place, so I’ve heard. B打头的”伯利兹” 听说是个很美的地方
[11:03] I would love to go there. 我很想去那里
[11:05] But, uh, let’s face it — that’s never gonna happen. 但咱们还是直面现实吧 那不可能
[11:09] None of us is ever leaving this godforsaken wasteland. 咱们没人能离开这该死的荒漠
[11:18] Sorry. 不好意思
[11:20] Scratch that. Moving on. 你们当没听到 咱们继续玩
[11:25] I mean, what is it with this place? 这鬼地方到底怎么了
[11:27] It’s — it’s like living inside an easy-bake oven. 感觉像是在一个烤箱里
[11:30] I mean, look out that window. 你们往窗外看看
[11:31] It’s — it’s like a soulless, 外面简直就像
[11:34] radioactive Georgia O’Keeffe hellscape out there, 乔治亚·欧姬芙描绘的毫无生气的地狱
[11:37] crawling with coral snakes and scorpions and… 爬满了珊瑚蛇和蝎子以及…
[11:40] You ever see the movie “The Hills Have Eyes”? 你们没看过《隔山有眼》吗
[11:40] 恐怖片 核辐射杀人狂魔的故事 够胆你就看
[11:42] It’s a documentary! 那简直就是个记录片
[11:44] God forbid your car breaks down — 你的车突然抛锚了
[11:46] you have to walk 10 steps. 你不得不下车步行
[11:47] You got a melanoma the size of 你的脑袋变成了
[11:49] a pineapple where your head used to be. 一个菠萝那么大的黑瘤子
[11:52] And so you ask, “Why?” Why? 你问我”为什么会这样” 为什么
[11:54] If — if that’s how I feel, why do I live here? 如果我感觉这么糟 为什么还待在这
[11:57] Why?! 是啊 为什么
[11:59] Excuse me. 不好意思
[12:01] Are you gonna read that number? 你还说不说数字了
[12:02] Yeah. I’m gonna read your number. 说 我这就告诉你
[12:06] And it’s another “B.” 又是一个B
[12:09] It’s another frigging “B.” Boy, of course. 又是一个该死的B 当然是B
[12:12] Why not? Why not?! 为什么不是B呢
[12:17] And the next number… 下一个数字是…
[12:27] Uh, quick question — 问个小问题
[12:28] who here knows what a Chicago Sunroof is? 谁知道”芝加哥天窗”是什么吗
[12:30] Anybody? 有人知道吗
[12:31] You, sir? No? Okay. 你知道吗 不知道 好吧
[12:34] True story — uh, back home, uh, there was this guy named Chet. 讲个真事 我老家那边有个叫切特的人
[12:39] Now, Chet was a real asshole. 他是个大混蛋
[12:41] He might have owed me some money. 他可能欠我的钱
[12:44] He might have slept with my wife… 也可能睡了我老婆…
[12:47] before she became my ex-wife. 然后我老婆就变成了我前妻
[12:49] The details don’t matter. 细节不重要
[12:51] Suffice it to say, I was wronged. 总之 我被冤枉了
[12:55] All right, so, one summer evening, 那是一个夏日夜晚
[12:57] I was out having a few drinks — one or two, maybe three. 我出去喝了几杯 一杯两杯或者三杯
[13:01] You get the picture? 你们懂的
[13:02] And, uh, who do I see? Chet. 猜我这时候看到谁了 切特
[13:07] He drove up, and he double-parked 他开车过来 把车并排停在了
[13:09] outside a Dairy Queen and went in to get some soft-serve. 冰雪皇后门口 然后进去买冰淇淋了
[13:12] Now, Chet drove — and this will give you an idea 切特开的车可以说明
[13:14] of exactly what kind of a douchebag this guy was — 他是一个彻头彻尾的混蛋
[13:17] drove a white pearlescent BMW 7 series 他开着一辆珍珠白宝马7系
[13:21] with white leather interior. 内饰也是白色皮革的
[13:24] So, I saw that thing, 我看到了他的车
[13:25] and I had — I’d had a few, like I said. 我突然灵机一动 像我之前说的
[13:28] And, uh… I climbed up top, 我爬到了车顶
[13:32] and I may have… 可能…
[13:37] defecated, uh, through the sunroof. 对着天窗拉了泡屎
[13:51] Not my finest hour — I’ll grant you that. 我并不引以为豪
[13:54] But that’s what a Chicago Sunroof is. 这就是”芝加哥天窗”的含义
[13:57] Now you know. It’s a real thing. 现在你们知道了 这是个真实的故事
[14:00] I didn’t make it up. I’m not the first person to do it. 不是我编的 我也不是第一个做这种事的
[14:04] There’s a name for it. 它是有专门名字的
[14:08] Guy wanted some soft-serve — I gave him some soft-serve. 他想要一些冰淇淋 那我就给他一些冰淇淋
[14:12] I did not know that his children were in the backseat. 我根本不知道他的孩子坐在车后座上
[14:16] There was a level of tint on the windows 他那车窗不是透明的
[14:19] that I’ll maintain to this day 至今我仍认为
[14:21] was not legal in an Illinois-licensed vehicle. 这在伊利诺伊州的车上是违法的
[14:25] But somehow, that’s on me, I guess. 但不知怎么的 这变成了我的错
[14:30] Who leaves two cub scouts in a double-parked car 谁会把车停在路边 不熄火
[14:33] with the engine running?! 还让两个孩子待在里面啊
[14:36] Come on. 拜托
[14:39] Now, Chet was connected, see? 切特人脉很广
[14:41] Like, uh, Cicero connected. 在西塞罗混得人熟
[14:44] So, usually, I’d be looking at malicious mischief, 通常情况 我会被指控故意损害他人财产
[14:47] public intoxication, disorderly conduct, maybe, 公共场所酗酒 妨碍社会治安 都有可能
[14:50] but he’s got the D.A. saying indecent exposure, 可是切特却让检察官指控我是个露阴癖
[14:55] calling me a sex offender. What? 把我说成是性侵犯
[14:57] One little Chicago Sunroof, 只是个小小的天窗恶作剧
[14:59] and suddenly I’m Charles Manson?! 突然间我就跟查尔斯·曼森[杀人狂]一样了
[15:02] And that’s where it all went off the rails. 从那以后一切都失控了
[15:05] I’ve been paying for it ever since. 我一直在为此付出代价
[15:08] That’s why I’m here! 这就是我为什么沦落到这
[15:14] I don’t… 我不
[15:20] You know what? 你们猜怎么着
[15:23] Any of this stuff you want, come get it. 这些东西你们想要就过来拿吧
[15:27] Kitty-cat notebooks for everybody. 小猫笔记本 每人一本
[16:43] What can I get you? 要点儿啥
[16:44] Old style. 老风格啤酒
[16:46] Make it two. 两瓶
[16:47] You got it. 好的
[16:49] – What happened to Merna? – Merna? -莫娜呢 -莫娜
[16:51] She’s doing all right. 她很好
[16:53] She’s my stepmom. 她是我继母
[16:54] She don’t come in much anymore. 她不常来了
[16:59] Tell her Slippin’ Jimmy says hello. 跟她说风流吉米向她问好
[17:01] Slippin’ Jimmy? “风流吉米”
[17:02] She’ll know. 她知道的
[17:04] I’ll tell her. 我会告诉她的
[17:05] That’ll be $5.50. 一共五块五
[17:31] Marco… 马可
[17:33] You gorgeous hunk of a man… 你这头帅气壮熊
[17:36] …how long will you keep me waiting? 你要让我等多久
[17:40] Mnh! Wake up, you fat son of a bitch. 快醒醒 你个死胖子
[17:44] Bought you a beer. 给你买了瓶酒
[17:48] Jimmy? 吉米
[17:49] In the flesh. 正是在下
[17:55] So, I’m not dark enough for you, huh? 我还不够黑是吗
[17:57] No, no. I’m just saying I don’t see any color. 不不 我只是说你肤色没黑
[18:00] I mean, 10 years in the desert, you should look like, uh, 在沙漠里待了十年 你应该看起来像
[18:03] Anthony Quinn in “Lawrence of Arabia.” 《阿拉伯的劳伦斯》里的安东尼·奎恩才对
[18:06] Turks — they paid me a golden treasure! 土耳其人 他们给了我一堆财宝
[18:09] – Yet I am poor… – because I am a… -但我还是穷 -因为我是…
[18:11] – river to my people! – …river to my people! -人民的河流 -人民的河流
[18:14] Well, hey, I’m irish, okay? 我可是爱尔兰人
[18:16] I spend my time staying out of the sun. 我可不待在太阳底下
[18:18] Speaking of pale sons of bitches, 说起脸色苍白的混蛋
[18:20] how’s your brother doing? 你哥哥怎么样了
[18:22] Chuck’s fine. 查克很好
[18:24] Still working for him? 你还在给他工作吗
[18:27] Sometimes. 有时候吧
[18:30] What about you — I mean, besides falling asleep on a bar 你呢 除了周三下午四点
[18:33] at 4:00 on a Wednesday afternoon? 在酒吧睡觉以外还干嘛
[18:37] “Lake Michigan Standpipe”? “密歇根湖竖管公司”
[18:39] – What’s that? – My brother-in-law owns the company. -那是什么 -我姐夫的公司
[18:42] Wait. Hold it. You got married? 等等 你结婚了
[18:43] No, no, no. My — my — my sister Angie’s husband. 不不 我姐姐安吉的丈夫
[18:46] So, what the hell’s a standpipe? 竖管是个什么东西
[18:47] Standpipe — you know what a standpipe is. 你知道的啊
[18:49] – I don’t think so. – Fire department comes. -我不知道 -消防队来了
[18:52] They stick one end of the hose on the hydrant. 他们把水管的一端接到消防栓上
[18:54] The other end goes on the standpipe. 另一端接到竖管上
[18:55] The water goes out the standpipe, 水从竖管中出来
[18:57] through the sprinklers, and then douses the flames. 经过喷头 然后灭火
[19:00] It’s important stuff. 这是很重要的东西
[19:01] So, that’s what a standpipe is, huh? 这就是竖管吗
[19:03] Well, it’s a dry standpipe. There’s also the wet standpipe. 这只是干式竖管 还有湿式竖管
[19:06] What’s the difference? 有什么区别
[19:08] I don’t know i-if I could explain it to a layman. 我不知道怎么跟外行人解释
[19:16] Excuse me. How’s your mom? 不好意思 你妈妈还好吗
[19:19] Oh, she passed away about three years ago. 她三年前就去世了
[19:24] Ah. That’s too bad. She was a great lady. 真可惜 她是位了不起的女士
[19:27] – Yeah. – From Wisconsin, right? -是啊 -她是威斯康星州的 对吧
[19:29] – Yeah. – The funeral out there? -对啊 -葬礼也是在那儿办的吗
[19:34] No, it was…here. 不 就在这儿办的
[19:36] Here? 这里吗
[19:39] Yeah, well, we were only in town for a few days, so… 是的 我们只在镇上呆了几天 所以…
[19:46] You were in town. You didn’t look me up? 你回来了怎么不找我
[19:48] Chuck was in the middle of a big case, 查克当时正在打一个大官司
[19:50] and, uh, we couldn’t stay around, so… 所以我们不能呆太久 所以…
[19:58] Can I get you guys anything else? 你们还要点别的吗
[19:59] I’m good. You want anything? 我不用了 你呢
[20:02] – Nah. – Your change here, too. -不了 -给您的找零
[20:03] Uh, yeah, okay. Hey. 好的
[20:06] Thank you. 谢谢
[20:18] How’s my Cutlass running? 我的短剑汽车还好吧
[20:20] Gets me around. 我一直开着呢
[20:22] Well, it’s a classic. 那可是经典款啊
[20:25] Little bodywork, paint job — really be something. 只要车身稍微上点漆 简直帅呆了
[20:33] So, what you gonna do while you’re here? 那你这次回来是做什么呢
[20:35] I don’t know. 我也不知道
[20:36] See the sights, you know, 看看风景吧
[20:38] Catch a cubbies game from the bleachers, 去看台上看个球赛
[20:41] Get a hot dog at Henry’s. 去亨利店里吃个热狗
[20:45] Mm-hmm. Yeah. 对 对
[20:50] Correct. 正确
[20:54] I’m gonna see them tomorrow. 我明天去见他们
[20:57] Yeah, both of them. 是的 他们俩
[20:59] Okay. Okay, bye. 好的 再见
[21:03] Is he a regular? 他是常客吗
[21:05] No. 不是
[21:10] You’re buying, I’m selling. 你来买 我来卖
[21:16] All right, then. 那好吧
[21:27] All I’m asking is that you take a look. 就请你看一眼
[21:29] I’m sorry, buddy — no offense. 对不起 伙计 没有冒犯你的意思
[21:30] I’m just — you know, I’m not interested. 我真的不感兴趣
[21:33] Come on, man. 得了吧 伙计
[21:34] What’s it gonna hurt to take a look? 看一眼又不会怎么样
[21:35] It’ll take you two seconds. 只占用你两秒钟
[21:40] All right. 好吧
[21:41] All right. Show me what you got. 好吧 给我看看
[21:45] Boom. 瞧
[21:48] Okay. 好吧
[21:51] Do you see it? 你看到了吗
[21:53] I see a Kennedy half-dollar. 我看到一枚肯尼迪五十美分币
[21:55] Which way is he facing? 他面朝哪里
[21:57] JFK’s facing left. 他面朝左
[22:00] Exactly. 正确
[22:02] Hey, which way is he supposed to be facing? 那么他应该面朝哪个方向呢
[22:07] Right — he’s supposed to be facing right. 右 他应该面朝右的
[22:10] Okay, so why — why is this one facing left? 好吧 那么为什么这枚币上是朝左呢
[22:15] November 22, 1963 — 1963年11月22日
[22:18] Kennedy is assassinated, right? 肯尼迪遇刺 对吧
[22:20] The whole nation goes into mourning. 举国哀恸
[22:23] They start naming everything in sight after him. 人们开始把看到的每件东西都以他命名
[22:25] And the mint wants in on the act. 造币厂也想掺一脚
[22:27] So, in ’64, 因此在六四年
[22:28] they decide to change the Lincoln half-dollar 他们决定把林肯五十美分币
[22:30] into the Kennedy half-dollar. 改成肯尼迪五十美分币
[22:32] When they design it, they put Kennedy facing right, 当初设计时 肯尼迪是面朝右的
[22:35] facing east, just the way they had Lincoln. 即面朝东 和林肯的朝向一样
[22:37] You know why? 你知道为什么吗
[22:39] East symbolizes the dawn. 东方象征着黎明
[22:41] It’s why pretty much every grave everywhere faces east, you know? 这也是为什么每座坟墓也是面朝东的 懂吗
[22:44] So the spirit of the dead person faces the rising sun. 好让逝者的灵魂面朝初升的太阳
[22:47] You know, it’s a death thing. It’s a burial thing. 这是丧葬习俗
[22:49] But there’s one technician in the Denver Mint, right? 然而丹佛造币厂有个技术人员
[22:51] And this guy — he believed in, uh, the New Frontier — 这个人 他相信肯尼迪政府的新疆界政策
[22:55] Camelot, the whole deal. 光辉岁月 这些施政理念
[22:56] So, the assassination just destroyed him. 因此肯尼迪遇刺对他是个毁灭性打击
[22:59] When he sees that coin with Kennedy facing east, 当他看到币上肯尼迪面朝东方
[23:01] facing the American past, pissed him off. 面朝美国的过去时 他被激怒了
[23:05] And so he went rogue. 所以他特立独行
[23:06] Without telling anybody, 在没有告诉任何人的情况下
[23:08] he flipped things around 他把设计翻了个面
[23:09] so that Kennedy was facing west, 好让肯尼迪面朝西方
[23:11] towards the new frontier, the future. 朝向新疆界 朝向未来
[23:13] Now, the mint struck about 3,000 of these 铸造了大约三千枚这样的错币之后
[23:16] before they figured it out. 造币厂才发现其中端倪
[23:17] They canned the guy. 这名技术人员被抓
[23:18] About 1,000 of them made it out into general circulation. 有大约一千枚错币进入市场流通
[23:21] They managed to get most of them back, 后来大部分被追回
[23:23] melt them down, but… 然后被熔毁 不过…
[23:25] there are still… 还是有…
[23:27] …200-plus floating around out there. 大概两百多枚在外流通
[23:31] What’s that? I didn’t catch that. 你说啥 我没听清
[23:34] I didn’t say anything. 我什么也没说
[23:36] Do you mind, buddy? 你不介意吧 伙计
[23:37] We’re having a private conversation here. 我们正在聊些私事儿
[23:41] This one’s not in perfect condition, 这枚品相不算最好
[23:43] but on the open market, 但市面上的价格
[23:46] I’d say it’s worth… 600 or 800 bucks. 我想它还是会值… 六到八百块
[23:50] $800? 八百块
[23:52] Yeah, but I’m hard up, 是的 不过我实在手头紧
[23:54] So I’ll take, uh, $100 for it. 所以一百块便宜出了
[23:58] You want me to give you $100 for a half-dollar. 你想让我出一百块买你的五十分硬币
[24:01] I want you to give me $100 for an $800 coin. 我想让你出一百块 买价值八百块的硬币
[24:06] Yeah, I don’t know, man. You know? 算了吧 哥们
[24:10] I’m gonna go drain the snake. Think about it. 我先去方便一下 你再想想
[24:21] This guy’s playing me, right? 那货在耍我 对吧
[24:23] Definitely. 当然了
[24:24] Slick son of a bitch. 真是个王八蛋
[24:26] You know, I should… 我看 我就应该…
[24:32] You know what? I know this guy on Wabash — 告诉你 我在沃巴什认识一个人
[24:35] Coin dealer, a friend of my uncle’s. 是个钱币商 我叔叔的朋友
[24:38] Hey, Joey, can I use your phone? 乔伊 用用你的电话行吗
[24:40] – Local call. – Keep it short. -就打给本地人 -别打太久
[24:41] Right on. 好
[24:44] Let’s see. Man. 我找找号码
[24:47] I’m gonna call this guy, and when he tells me this is a scam, 我给他打个电话 如果他说这是个骗局
[24:50] You know what I’m gonna do? I’m gonna call the cops 你知道我要干嘛吗 我要报警
[24:53] and get this scumbag thrown in the can. 让那混蛋进局子
[24:54] You’re my witness, okay? 你就是我的证人 行吗
[24:58] Facing west. 还面朝西
[25:01] My hairy ass. 放狗屁
[25:04] Hey. How you doing? 你好啊
[25:07] Yeah, it’s Alvin, Dave Tanner’s nephew. 我是阿尔文 戴夫·坦纳的侄子
[25:10] Yeah, mm-hmm. 是啊是啊
[25:13] Yeah, that’s right. 没错
[25:15] Hey, this is gonna sound like the beginning of a bad joke, 我要和你说件事 可不是开玩笑
[25:17] but, uh, I’m in this bar, and I’ve got this guy 我在酒吧里碰见个人
[25:20] spinning this cock-and-bull story 满嘴跑火车
[25:21] about this, uh, 50-cent piece he’s trying to sell me. 想卖给我个五十分硬币
[25:24] He says, uh — says Kennedy’s supposed to be 他说什么肯尼迪的脸
[25:27] facing west or something. 本应该是朝西的
[25:32] Yeah 没错
[25:36] Yeah? 这样啊
[25:40] Yeah. 嗯
[25:43] At the tone, the time will be 5:11 P.M. 提示音响时为下午五时十一分
[25:46] Yeah. That’s what he said — Denver. 没错 他说的就是丹佛
[25:50] Jesus. No kidding? 天哪 你没开玩笑吧
[25:51] – At the tone… – Well, listen, I got to go. -提示音… – 那个 我得挂了
[25:53] All right? Uh, thank you. 好吗 谢谢你
[25:55] And I owe you one. 你可帮了我大忙
[25:59] Thanks, Joey. 谢谢 乔伊
[26:01] So, what did he say? 他怎么说的
[26:03] Yeah, you know, he — he didn’t really know much. 这个嘛 他说 他也不太清楚
[26:09] I’ll tell you what — I’ll give you $50 for it. 这样 给你五十块 我买你的硬币
[26:12] $50? I’m taking a bath at $100. 才五十 卖一百块我都不赚
[26:14] A-all right. Okay. 好吧
[26:16] Look, I got… $64 right here. 你看 我这有六十四块
[26:19] It’s an $800 coin, okay? 这可是价值八百块的硬币
[26:21] I’m not gonna sell it to you for $64. 怎么能六十四块就卖给你
[26:23] Okay, if you wait for me, I’ll get you 100 bucks. 这样 你等着我 我马上拿一百块来
[26:25] – I don’t know. – Okay. -也行吧 -好吧
[26:27] Hey, buddy, I got 75 bucks right here. 哥们 我这儿有七十五块
[26:30] I-I — sorry. I need $100. 对不起 一百块我才卖
[26:33] Hey, slick, nobody’s talking to you. 没人和你说话
[26:34] Mind your own business, okay, come on? 管好你自己的事就行了
[26:37] Cash money, $80. 那八十块现金呢
[26:39] Look, if you give me a chance, I’ll be back with $110. 你要是等等我 我等下给你一百一
[26:42] How long will that be? 等多久
[26:43] I don’t know. I got to catch a train, come back — 我不知道 我得先去赶火车 再回来
[26:44] – Hour, hour and a half at the most. – Yeah, you know, this guy -一小时 最多一个半小时 -你知道吗
[26:45] – was getting ready to call the cops on you. – No, I was not. -这人刚才还说要报警抓你 -我没说
[26:47] What? Why would you do that? 什么 你怎么这样
[26:49] That — that — now this guy is making shit up! 这都是他胡编乱造的
[26:50] Hey, I got $110 right here. 我这儿有一百一
[26:51] – Sold. – No! No, no, no, no, no, no. -就卖给你了 -不行不行
[26:53] This guy’s got the cash. Now… 人家给的可是现金
[26:54] – Don’t do that. – Here, take care of that. -你不能这样 -拿好
[26:56] That’s history right there. 这可是有历史价值的
[26:57] – Hey, you can’t do that. – Hey, money talks. -你怎么能这样 -怪你自己没钱吧
[26:59] You lost. It’s over. 游戏结束 你输了
[27:00] No, it’s not over. No, that’s crap. 什么结束 你放什么狗屁
[27:03] And where do you think you’re going, huh? 你要去哪你
[27:04] Hey, back off, dude. 哥们 别碰我
[27:05] Yeah, I’ll back off when you give me the JFK back. 你把硬币给我 我就放你走
[27:08] Hey, Joey, call the cops. 乔伊 快报警
[27:09] This guy just tried to rip me off. 这人抢了我的钱
[27:10] Hey, this guy’s a liar. I did not rip anybody off. 他才是骗子 我谁也没骗
[27:12] Yes, you did! 你怎么没骗
[27:13] You come back in here, and your ass is grass! 你敢回来 看我揍不死你
[27:15] I got friends, buddy! 我上头有人
[27:17] Do you hear me?! You double-dealing bastard! 记住了吗 你个死骗子
[27:20] I got friends! 我朋友一抓一大把
[27:27] You are so beautiful! 你真棒
[27:31] Hey, everybody, next round’s on us! 大家听着 下一杯酒我们请
[27:42] All right. Are you listening? 好 你在听我说吗
[27:45] Can you keep a secret? 能保密吗
[27:47] Yeah. Absolutely. 当然了 没问题
[27:50] Okay, his name is Idi Abbassi. 那人叫伊迪·阿巴西
[27:53] He’s 27 years old. 二十七岁
[27:55] He’s a Nigerian prince, all right? 是尼日利亚王子
[27:56] He’s worth, conservatively, $400 million. 他的身价 少说也有四亿美元
[28:01] 出自于博尔赫斯的小说 《特隆 乌克巴尔 奥比斯·特蒂乌斯》
[28:01] The dictatorship of Equatorial Uqbar Orbis 赤道乌克巴尔奥比斯国的独裁政权
[28:04] is detaining him on trumped-up charges. 诬告他 并将他扣押
[28:06] Now, the Abbassi family — they’re going crazy. 阿巴西的家人快急疯了
[28:08] They will reward whoever helps them get their boy back. 任何帮他们把儿子救出来的人 都能受重赏
[28:11] The hitch is, the banks have frozen their……assets 但问题是 银行冻结了他们的资产
[28:13] I’m talking Irish sweeps tickets, 我说的是爱尔兰的赛马马票
[28:15] a whole trunk full of ’em. 满满一车都是
[28:17] They’re just sitting at O’Hare, impounded in customs. 就在芝加哥奥黑尔机场 被海关扣押
[28:20] Now, I know what you’re saying, “So what?” 我知道你想说”那又怎样”
[28:23] I can leave this as security, but you got to understand — 我本可以用它作抵押 但你要知道
[28:25] this violin is my livelihood. It’s a valuable antique. 这把小提琴就是我的命根 是价值连城的古董
[28:28] What do you mean it doesn’t belong to you? 为什么说它不是你的
[28:30] I’ll pay you 900 bucks for this — cash on the barrel. 我出九百块买你这个 现金支付
[28:33] I don’t know. I hate to part with it. 我不想卖 我可不想离开我的琴
[28:35] It’s been in my family for years. 它在我家已经很多年了
[28:36] You can keep a secret, right? 你会保密的 对吧
[28:37] Yeah, absolutely. 当然了
[28:38] But the point is, you need a good front, 不过关键是得有个好名头
[28:39] so you’re gonna have the most return on your dollars. 这样才能获得最大收益
[28:42] But I know this customs officer… 但我知道一个海关人员…
[28:44] …that money, then make it an investment. 那些钱 做个很好的投资
[28:45] …if the price is right. 如果价格合理
[28:46] And I’m all about investments, all about what’s coming next. 我只关心投资 只关心收益
[28:48] Hey, kid, help me get my wife’s car 小子 帮我把我老婆的车
[28:50] out of this bad neighborhood. 从那治安混乱的街区里开出来
[28:52] Sir, sir, could you help me? 先生 先生 能帮我个忙吗
[28:54] Tell me — are these today’s numbers? 告诉我 这些是今天的数字吗
[28:56] Now, none of this was strictly legal, 没有一个是完全合法的
[28:58] – and the import taxes would have been a killer… – have at it. -进口税高得吓人… -试试吧
[29:00] …so he had to find a way to get the money into the country 所以他必须想办法让钱神不知鬼不觉地
[29:03] without anyone knowing about it. 流入国内
[29:04] He coated the cash with this black stuff — 他在钞票上涂了一层黑色的东西…
[29:06] Vectrol paste. 威克创胶
[29:07] And the only way to get it off is with a special chemical. 只有用一种特殊的化学药品才能将其除掉
[29:11] It’s not cheap, but the upside? 虽然价格不菲 但利润呢
[29:13] The upside is huge. 利润相当可观
[29:15] Can you keep a secret? 你能替我保守秘密吗
[29:17] You know, the guy in “Dances with Wolves”? 就是《与狼共舞》里的那个人
[29:21] A guy like you, who’s got some money, 一个像你这样的人 有钱
[29:23] who’s got some money to throw around… 有钱拿来挥霍…
[29:24] Now, I know what you’re saying — “Who cares?” 我知道你想说”谁在乎呢”
[29:26] No matter which one wins, we’re gonna get a piece. 不管哪一方得利 我们都会分一杯羹
[29:28] He’s got a gambling problem. 他嗜赌如命
[29:29] Nobody can ever come after you, but you get the profit. 你从中获利 没有人会来找你的麻烦
[29:32] – The price is right. – It’s a win-win for you. -价格很合理 -对你来讲是双赢
[29:34] It’s a lose-lose for everybody else. 对其他人都是双输的局面
[29:36] You want to tell the guy you’ve got a 14. 告诉他你有张十四
[29:38] – He checks… – That’s why we’re getting a consortium together. -他去查… -所以我们要合伙
[29:39] – …realizes he’s… – it’s not gonna just be you. -发现他… -不只你一个人
[29:42] It’s gonna be a piece of the pie. 只是其中的一部分
[29:44] But you’re gonna own a full mountain range, guaranteed. 但我保证你会获得巨大的利益
[29:49] – Can you keep… – …a secret? -你能保守 -秘密吗
[29:50] ’cause I really… 因为我真的…
[29:51] …really shouldn’t… 真的不该…
[29:52] …shouldn’t be telling you this. 不该告诉你这些
[30:15] You are not Kevin Costner. 你不是凯文·科斯特纳
[30:19] I was last night. 昨晚我是
[30:22] Jesus. 天呐
[30:25] Asshole. 混蛋
[30:28] I mean, seriously? 你开什么玩笑
[30:31] Oh, my god. 老天
[30:31] – Lucianne?! Lucianne! – What? -露西安 露西安 -干什么
[30:34] – He’s not Kevin Costner. – What?! -他不是凯文·科斯特纳 -什么
[30:36] Well, who’s this guy? 那他是谁
[30:37] Uh, not Kevin Costner’s manager. 也不是凯文·科斯特纳的经纪人
[30:39] Oh, come on. Come on. Let’s go. 来吧 我们走
[30:41] Uh, hang on. Got to get my dress on. 等等 我要把裙子先穿上
[30:43] Come on. Get the hell out of this dump. 走吧 快离开这破地方
[30:47] So, are you sure he’s not a manager? 你确定他不是经纪人吗
[30:50] Yes, Luci, I am sure. 是的 露西 我确定
[30:52] But he said he was gonna give me his card. 但他说会把他的卡给我用的
[30:54] Does this look like a manager’s place? 你觉得这里像是经纪人住的地方吗
[30:56] – Maybe. – Can I interest you ladies in some mimosas? -也许吧 -二位对含羞草鸡尾酒感兴趣吗
[31:00] At least stick around long enough to get dressed. 至少留下来把衣服穿好啊
[31:03] Screw you. 去死吧
[31:04] If you build it, I will come. 如果你建了 我就会来
[31:06] Lucy, come on. 露西 快走
[31:07] Okay. Bye. 好的 再见
[31:11] Come on. 快走
[31:12] That door sticks. 那扇门很难开
[31:14] – Yeah, okay. I got it. – Okay. -我知道 我能打开 -好吧
[31:17] – Go. Go. – Okay. -快走 -好的
[32:16] You have 15 messages. 你有十五条留言
[32:19] This is Greta Muller. 我是葛丽塔·穆勒
[32:21] I wanted to check to see if my wi– 我想知道我的遗嘱是否…
[32:24] My name’s Gary Albert Arnold. 我的名字叫加里·阿尔伯特·阿诺德
[32:26] I’d like to discuss making a — 我想跟你探讨一下…
[32:28] Hi, Mr. McGill. 你好 麦吉尔先生
[32:29] I’m calling on behalf of my mother. 我代表我母亲给你打电话
[32:31] She’s in assisted living, and — 她在生活协助中心…
[32:33] Uh, yes, Mr. McGill, this is Manny Hollinger…again. 麦吉尔先生 我是曼尼·霍林格
[32:36] Uh, I hate to — 我真不想…
[32:38] Hey, Mr. McGill… 你好 麦吉尔先生…
[32:39] So, what’s it gonna be today, pal? 今天打算干什么 伙计
[32:42] I’m up for anything and everything. 我已经做好一切准备了
[32:46] Marco, I’m sorry. I got to go back. 马可 很抱歉 我要回去了
[32:49] What? 什么
[32:51] Uh, it’s been great, and I appreciate your hospitality, 我过得很愉快 很感谢你的款待
[32:55] but a week’s gonna have to do it. 但一周已经足够了
[32:58] I got to go home. 我要回家了
[33:01] I already called in sick. 可我已经请病假了
[33:06] Come on, man. This is home. Y-you hate it out there. 老兄 这里才是你的家 你不喜欢那里
[33:08] What do you got to go back to? 你回去又能干什么呢
[33:11] My clients. 我的委托人
[33:13] Clients. 委托人
[33:15] What — what are you — like a gigolo or something? 怎么 你是… 你是小白脸吗
[33:20] Uh, Marco… 马可…
[33:24] …I’m a lawyer. 我是律师
[33:27] What? 什么
[33:29] Honest to god. 我发誓
[33:30] I do Elder law, which is like wills and estates. 我专攻老年法 就是遗嘱和财产相关事宜
[33:33] So you’re ripping off old people? 所以你欺骗那些老年人吗
[33:35] No, I’m not ripping off old people. 不 我没有欺骗老年人
[33:37] I’m not ripping off anybody. 我没欺骗任何人
[33:40] Holy crap. Slippin’ Jimmy’s a lawyer? 老天呐 风流吉米是律师
[33:44] No wonder you want to go back. 怪不得你要回去
[33:46] I mean, you got to be king of the desert, 你一定是沙漠之王
[33:48] driving around town in a white caddy, making bank. 开白色卡迪拉克招摇过市 赚大钱
[33:51] I’m not making bank. 我没有赚大钱
[33:52] I’m making a living, more or less. 只是勉强糊口 差不多吧
[33:54] A living? 糊口
[33:56] All due respect, 恕我直言
[33:56] you’re a lawyer and you’re not making bank, 你是律师 却没有赚大钱
[33:59] you’re doing it wrong. 那你一定是方式有问题
[34:00] Well, I’m building something. Takes time. 我在开拓市场 要花费些时间
[34:02] Well, you’re gonna build something, build it out here. 想开拓市场的话 就在这里开拓吧
[34:04] I mean, lawyers in Chicago make plenty — I assure you. 在芝加哥当律师很赚钱 我保证
[34:07] Yeah, I don’t know what to tell you, Marco. I — 我不知道怎么跟你说 马可
[34:10] Chuck’s in Albuquerque. 查克在阿尔布开克
[34:11] Again, all due respect — Chuck’s a stuck-up douchebag. 再恕我直言 查克是个自大的混蛋
[34:15] I hate to break it to you, but he doesn’t even like you. 我不想太直白 但他根本不喜欢你
[34:21] He’s my brother. 他是我哥
[34:26] Okay. 好吧
[34:27] I-I get it — family. 我懂 毕竟是家人
[34:30] You got to go back. But… 你得回去 但…
[34:41] …remember this? 还记得这个吗
[34:43] The Rolex thing. What– 劳力士表
[34:44] Whatever happened to the guy who used to sell us those? 把这些表卖给我们的人怎么了
[34:47] Jin Kang? He got deported. 金康 他被驱逐出境了
[34:49] This is the last one. I say we go for it. 这是最后一块 我们干吧
[34:54] – No. – Oh, come on. -不行 -干吧
[34:55] Last time, we did what? $600? 上次我们赚了多少 六百美元
[34:57] The hot streak we’re on, I bet we break a grand, easy. 我们趁热打铁 轻轻松松卖上千
[35:00] I could lend you some cash. 我可以借你些现金
[35:01] I don’t need the money, Jimmy. 我不需要你的钱 吉米
[35:03] I need this. 我要干活儿
[35:06] Come on. You say you’re happy doing wills or whatever, 来吧 你很乐意帮别人立遗嘱
[35:08] good for you, man, seriously. 说真的 那很不错
[35:10] But I got to tell you — 但我得告诉你
[35:11] Standpipes ain’t cutting it for me, man. 竖管公司赚的钱不够我花 兄弟
[35:15] I got nothing, Jimmy. 我一无所有 吉米
[35:18] Give me this. 听我一次
[35:22] Give me this, man. 听我的 兄弟
[35:24] I can’t do it. 我做不到
[35:24] Come on. Give me this. 跟我干吧
[35:26] – Marco. – Give me this. -马可 -来吧
[35:27] – Come on. Come on. – Buddy, listen to me. -来吧 -兄弟 听我说
[35:29] I’m listening. Come on. 我在听 来吧
[35:30] Just one last time. 就这最后一次
[35:31] – Come on. – I’m not being hypnotized. -来吧 -我不会被你催眠
[35:33] – No? Okay. Come on, one more time. – I can’t do it. -不会吗 最后一次 -不行
[35:36] Just one more — one more. 就最后一次
[35:38] – Hey, listen to me. – Just listen to you. -听我说 -听你说了
[35:39] Yeah, I’m listening. Come on. 我在听 来吧
[36:50] It’s got to come from the gut, man. 声音从腹部出来 兄弟
[36:51] – Yeah. – Yeah. -没错 -没错
[36:55] Oh, that’s crazy. 太疯狂了
[36:57] Just like a wolf. Go ahead. 就像一头狼 你来
[37:00] No, deeper, deeper. 不 再深一点
[37:02] Yeah, and you do that right at the moment of, 没错 每当感到快乐无比时
[37:05] you know, pure joy… 就这么嚎
[37:06] – Yeah. – …and it will escalate it 10… -没错 -快感会增强到…
[37:10] …10 times. 十倍
[37:11] There’s something, 这种东西
[37:12] – it’s prehistoric. – Hey, hey. Look. -史前就有了 -你看
[37:24] $50, $200, $400. 五十 两百 四百
[37:28] – Whose is it? – I don’t know. -这是谁的 -不知道
[37:31] There’s got to be 1,000 bucks in here. 这里应该有一千块
[37:33] Somebody must have… 肯定有人…
[37:38] Oh, damn. 靠
[37:51] Is he, uh… 他还…
[37:53] I don’t know. 不知道
[38:26] Hey, buddy, you with us? 兄弟 听得到吗
[38:30] Look, the guy’s just had too many. 这家伙喝多了吧
[38:34] I say we move on. You want to split this? 我们走吧 你想把钱分了吗
[38:38] Marco, you okay? 马可 你没事吧
[38:40] Marco? 马可
[38:42] What — do you know this guy? 什么 你认识这人
[38:44] Hey, call 911. 快报警
[38:46] Call 911! 快报警
[38:59] I need an ambulance. 叫救护车
[39:00] My friend’s having a heart attack. 我朋友犯心脏病了
[39:02] We’re in an alley, 在一条巷子里
[39:04] Uh, Southeast of LaSalle and Shermer. 拉塞尔和薛莫街的东南边
[39:06] No, I-I don’t know. 我不知道
[39:07] He was like this when I found him. 我找到他时就这样了
[39:09] Hey, hold — 别挂
[39:11] Marco, Marco, you with me? 马可 马可 能听到吗
[39:13] – You with me? – I screwed up. -能听到吗 -我搞砸了
[39:14] No, you did — you did good, buddy. 不 你很棒 兄弟
[39:16] Just hold on, all right? They’re on their way. 坚持住 行吗 他们在路上了
[39:18] They’ll be here in a minute. 马上就过来
[39:20] Jimmy, you know what? 吉米 你知道吗
[39:21] Just s-save your breath, okay? 别说话 省口气吧
[39:22] You’re gonna be fine. 你会没事的
[39:23] This was the greatest week of my life. 这是我人生最快乐的一周
[39:37] Hang in there! 坚持住
[39:41] Hey, wake up, man! 醒醒 兄弟
[39:43] Come on! Marco, buddy! 快醒醒 马可
[39:48] Help! 救命啊
[39:52] Anybody! 有人吗
[39:57] Marco! 马可
[40:09] Hey, jimmy. 吉米
[40:10] Oh, hey, bud. 兄弟
[40:12] Can I bum one? 能给根烟吗
[40:24] Is that his? 这是他的吗
[40:26] Yeah. His mom gave it to me. 没错 他妈给我的
[40:30] Thought it looked familiar. 就说很眼熟
[40:31] I figured I’d wear it today, 觉得今天该戴着
[40:33] but I don’t know. 但不太确定
[40:35] I’m not a big ring guy, so… 我不喜欢大戒指 所以…
[40:39] Still. Could be worth a couple of bucks. 还能值几个钱呢
[40:56] Better head back. 得进去了
[40:58] See you inside. 里头见
[41:24] Is this Ferris Bueller? 是弗瑞斯·巴勒吗
[41:26] Speaking. 你说
[41:28] I don’t want to interrupt your big day off. 没想打扰你的假期
[41:30] Just checking in. What are you up to? 我就问问 准备干嘛呀
[41:32] You know, burning down the place. 把这地方烧了
[41:35] I wouldn’t expect any less. 就知道你会这样
[41:37] So, whatever it was, did you get it out of your system? 不管怎样 你现在还生气吗
[41:42] Yep, all gone. 不生气了
[41:44] Good. I want to run something by you. 很好 我想告诉你一些进展
[41:47] The Sandpiper case — it’s getting too big for HHM. 矶鹞渡一案 哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所接不下
[41:50] Howard’s decided to partner with another firm. 霍华德决定和另一家公司合作
[41:52] Davis and Main. You heard of them? 戴维斯梅因律所 你听说过他们吗
[41:54] – Sure, up in Santa Fe. – Right. -当然 在圣达菲 -没错
[41:57] Well, they’ve heard of you, too, and they’re interested. 他们也听说过你 并且很感兴趣
[42:01] They want to make you an offer contingent on an interview. 他们想给你个面试机会
[42:03] They’ve got a partner-track position in mind. 他们考虑给你合伙人机会
[42:05] Wait. What? 等下 什么
[42:06] Partner track? What are you talking about? 合伙人机会 你是什么意思
[42:08] I’m talking about there’s an office in Santa Fe 我是说在圣达菲有一间
[42:10] with your name on it, or there could be, 写有你名字的办公室 或是可能有
[42:14] and you’d be working on your case. 你可以接自己的案子
[42:17] I — well, I — 我
[42:20] I don’t even, uh… 我不…
[42:24] Chuck wouldn’t like it. 查克不会同意的
[42:25] Chuck has no say in this. 查克管不着
[42:27] You wouldn’t be working for HHM, 你不是为他工作
[42:28] and Chuck can’t tell Davis and Main who to hire. 查克不能左右戴维斯梅因律所
[42:31] Why me? 为什么是我
[42:32] Is this like a tax write-off or a charity thing? 这是为了扣税还是搞慈善啊
[42:35] What’s the angle, huh? 目的是什么
[42:36] Jimmy, we’ve been talking to your clients, 吉米 我们一直在跟你的委托人联系
[42:38] the Sandpiper residents, 矶鹞渡的那些老人
[42:40] and they ask about you every chance they get. 他们一有机会就会问到你
[42:42] I don’t know what it is, but you have a way with them. 我不知道怎么回事 但他们很喜欢你
[42:47] Old people love me. 老人都爱我
[42:48] So…sounds good? 那就这么说定了
[42:55] Kim, I can’t imagine what you did to make this happen. 金 我无法想象你为此做了多少努力
[42:59] Thank you. 谢谢你
[43:00] I didn’t do anything… much. 我也没做 太多
[43:02] And believe it or not, Howard’s been pushing this, too. 不管你信不信 霍华德也为此做出了努力
[43:06] Good, old Howard. 老好人霍华德啊
[43:08] Listen, we’re gonna be down in Judge Murray’s court 听着 周四上午十一点
[43:10] on Thursday at 11:00. 我们会在默里法官的法庭
[43:12] The Davis and Main people will be there. 戴维斯梅因律所的人也会在那儿
[43:14] It’d be the perfect chance for you to meet them. 那时候见他们再好不过了
[43:16] Thursday at 11:00. All right, I’ll be there. 周四上午十一点 好的 我准时到
[43:18] Thanks, Kim, really. 真的谢谢你 金
[43:20] I’ll see you then. 到时见
[43:33] All the originals need to be copied and filed. 所有原件都需复印并归档
[43:36] See, I’ve written right here on the box — “Copy and file.” 我在盒子上写了 “复印和归档”
[43:38] That’s to make it as clear as possible. 就是为了表达清楚
[43:40] Got it, Mr. McGill. Anything else? 明白了 麦吉尔先生 还有什么需要吗
[43:42] Well, on the grocery front, 关于食品方面
[43:43] almost everything was right this time. 这次几乎都买对了
[43:45] – Great. – Almost. -太好了 -“几乎”
[43:47] Um, it’s a small thing, but to my taste, 只是件小事 但按我的口味
[43:49] the, uh, Granny Smith apples are a bit too tart. 澳洲青苹果有点儿太酸了
[43:52] – Those are the green ones, right? – Right. -你说的是那些绿色的对吗 -是的
[43:54] I prefer the red ones, but not Red Delicious. 我喜欢红色的那些 但不是红蛇果
[43:57] Those are generally tasteless. 那些基本上没什么味道
[43:58] Fujis should be in season. 富士苹果应该上市了
[44:01] It’s not a major issue, but… 这不是什么大事 但是
[44:03] Yeah. Fuji apples. 明白了 富士苹果
[44:04] Okay. 没问题
[44:05] Oh, and I’d like to try soy milk, 我还想喝豆奶
[44:07] so maybe a half gallon of that. 所以可以买半加仑
[44:08] You got it. 没问题
[44:11] Well, thank you, Ernesto. 谢谢 欧内斯托
[44:12] I appreciate your attention to detail. 非常感谢你能注意细节
[44:16] Do you need to write any of this down? 你不需要把这些都写下来吗
[44:19] ‘Cause it’s okay if you do. 写下来更好
[44:22] You know, just to be sure. 到时记得住
[44:25] So, Fuji apples. 富士苹果
[44:46] Hey, Ernie. 你好 欧尼
[44:47] How you doing, man? 最近怎么样 伙计
[44:49] Good, good. 还不错
[44:50] So, Howard’s got you looking after Chuck, huh? 霍华德让你来照顾查克啊
[44:52] Yeah. It’s a few extra bucks, you know? 是啊 能多挣些
[44:55] How’s he doing? 他怎么样
[44:56] Seems okay, like usual. 还可以 老样子
[44:59] I’d say we could grab a beer, 本来咱可以去喝一杯的
[45:00] but they’re waiting on all that paperwork back at the office — 但他们等着我把文件带回公司
[45:02] You know how it is. 你懂的
[45:03] Don’t I, though? 可不是么
[45:05] See you, Jimmy. 回头见 吉米
[45:07] Uh, see you ’round, Ernie. 回头见 欧尼
[45:47] You done business with him before? 你以前跟他打过交道吗
[45:52] Right. 好的
[45:53] Yeah. I’ll be there. 我会去的
[46:24] Davis and Main and McGill. 戴维斯梅因 麦吉尔
[46:29] Great to meet you. 很高兴见到你们
[46:30] Nice to meet you, gentlemen. 很高兴见到你们 先生们
[46:33] It’s good to meet you. 见到你们真是太好了
[46:35] Nice… 好
[47:04] Well, that was quick. 挺快啊
[47:05] – No charge. – Help me out here. -不收费 -帮我想想
[47:08] Did I dream it, or did I have $1,600,000 我是在做梦 还是我办公桌上真的有
[47:12] on my desk in cash? 一百六十万美元现金
[47:14] When I close my eyes, I can still see it. 闭上眼睛之后我还是能看到
[47:17] It’s burned into my retinas 就好像我一直看着太阳
[47:19] like I was staring into the sun. 灼烧着我的视网膜
[47:21] No one on god’s green earth knew we had it. 地球上没人知道我们有这钱
[47:23] We could have split it 50/50. 我们可以五五分成
[47:25] We could have gone home with $800,000 each, tax-free. 我们本可以每人带八十万美金回家 不用交税
[47:31] Your point being? 你想说什么
[47:33] Why didn’t we? What stopped us? 我们为什么没那么干 什么阻止了我们
[47:36] I remember you saying something about doing the right thing. 我记得你说 要做对的事
[47:41] I don’t even know what that means. 我都不知道那是什么意思
[47:44] You want to know why I didn’t take that money? 你想知道我为什么没拿那钱吗
[47:45] Is that what you’re asking? 你是在问这个吗
[47:48] Yeah, that’s what I’m asking. 没错 我是想问那个问题
[47:50] Me, personally — I was hired to do a job. 对我个人来说 别人雇我干活
[47:53] I did it. That’s as far as it goes. 我干完了 就结束了
[47:56] Yeah. Well, I know what stopped me. 是啊 我知道是什么阻止了我
[48:00] And you know what? It’s never stopping me again. 听好了 它再也不会阻止我了
绝命律师

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝命律师(Better Call Saul)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝命律师(Better Call Saul)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme