时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | I’m looking at a station in utter disarray. | 我正看着一个极度混乱的情报站 |
[00:23] | To top it off, Chief of Station is in the wind. | 最重要的是 站长还不知所踪了 |
[00:25] | One more fuck up, Langley’s in here cleaning house. | 再出一次乱子 总部就要来做清理了 |
[00:28] | I think Hector is Thomas Shaw. | 我认为赫克托就是托马斯·肖 |
[00:29] | You realize what you’re accusing your friend of? | 你知道你这是在指控自己的朋友吧 |
[00:31] | Hector helped De Vos escape the black site, | 赫克托帮了德沃斯越狱 |
[00:33] | and De Vos is happy to do his bidding. | 德沃斯很愿意帮他做事 |
[00:35] | You afraid you’ll jump or fall? | 你害怕跳下去还是摔下去 |
[00:37] | – Fall. – Afraid I’ll jump every time. | -摔下去 -我每次都怕自己会跳下去 |
[00:39] | I’m gonna give you Thomas Shaw. In return, | 我会给你托马斯·肖 作为回报 |
[00:41] | I walk out of Germany a free man. | 我要以自由人的身份离开德国 |
[00:43] | I’m sorry, Daniel, you had to lie for… | 很抱歉 丹尼尔 你得为我撒… |
[00:47] | I’m here on behalf of the Agency | 我代表中情局 |
[00:48] | to conduct a polygraph examination. | 来给你测谎 |
[00:50] | It’s not working. Textbook avoidance techniques. | 没用 标准的回避技巧 |
[00:52] | – We could force it. Scopolamine. – Do it. | -我们可以逼他露馅 用东莨菪碱 -做吧 |
[00:55] | Consider the ramifications if you’re wrong. | 考虑一下如果你错了会有什么后果 |
[00:57] | – I’m not wrong. – What did you do to Julian De Vos? | -我没错 -你对朱利安·德沃斯做了什么 |
[00:59] | – Did you help him escape? – No, he helped me. | -你帮他逃跑了吗 -不 是他帮了我 |
[01:02] | What the fuck is your problem? | 你他妈找什么麻烦 |
[01:04] | Currently, you are. | 现在 你就是我的麻烦 |
[01:05] | Don’t make me take things into my own hands. | 别逼我自己动手 |
[01:12] | Mr. DeJean, are you Thomas Shaw? No. | -德让先生 你是托马斯·肖吗 -不是 |
[01:15] | Thomas Shaw is dead. | 托马斯·肖死了 |
[02:56] | There’s a bucket for that. | 明明有桶给你吐的 |
[03:02] | Okay, Julian, let’s try again. | 好了 朱利安 咱们再来一遍 |
[03:05] | Why were you renting flats | 你为什么要把公寓租给 |
[03:06] | to a Libyan terrorist cell in Brussels? | 在布鲁塞尔的利比亚恐怖份子 |
[03:11] | Maybe we should pay a visit to your friends in Tripoli? | 或许我们该去会会你在的黎波里的朋友 |
[03:14] | Catch the next flight from Marrakesh? | 搭上马拉喀什过来的下一趟航班 |
[03:21] | I-I didn’t know. | 我当时并不知道 |
[03:34] | Look at him. | 看看他 |
[03:36] | You’d almost give him milk and cookies | 在把他交给汉斯前 |
[03:37] | before turning him over to Hans. | 让人都想给他点牛奶和饼干了 |
[03:39] | How does Hans get around Hector’s diplomatic immunity? | 汉斯怎么搞定赫克托的外交豁免权的 |
[03:42] | He knows how to bend the law when necessary. | 他知道必要时如何枉法 |
[03:44] | He will not allow immunity to apply to Thomas Shaw. | 他不会让托马斯·肖拿到豁免权 |
[03:47] | The one question that ultimately mattered, and he passed it. How? | 最关键的问题是他通过了测谎 怎么做到的 |
[03:52] | Well, there’s nothing sacred about a polygraph. | 测谎仪不是什么圣物 |
[03:54] | You know that. It’s a scare tactic. | 你也知道 就是吓唬人的把戏 |
[03:56] | What, you’re not suggesting we let him go on a technicality? | 你不会建议我们因为一次技术结果就放了他吧 |
[04:01] | Do you think handing him over to the Germans is the right move? | 那你觉得把他交给德方是明智之举吗 |
[04:05] | They don’t crack him, then what? | 他们要是问不出话会怎样 |
[04:06] | Well, what do you suggest? | 那你有什么想法 |
[04:09] | We call headquarters and tell them about our little stage play? | 打给总部 告诉他们这出小闹剧吗 |
[04:13] | They cannot be trusted. | 不能相信他们 |
[04:14] | Fine, but you tell Hans I want a spot to watch. | 好 但你跟汉斯说我要旁观 |
[04:16] | If he can lie to us, he will lie to them through his teeth. | 要是他能对我们撒谎 就也能对他们撒谎 |
[04:19] | All right. | 好 |
[04:26] | Hans. | 汉斯 |
[04:27] | Cutting it close, Steven. | 长话短说 史蒂文 |
[04:28] | We’re minutes from the start of business. | 行动马上就要开始了 |
[04:30] | Well, I think we have Shaw, | 我想我们抓到肖了 |
[04:31] | but there’s a discrepancy in the polygraph. | 但跟测谎结果不一致 |
[04:34] | – What does your gut tell you? – We have him. | -你的直觉怎么看 -我们抓到他了 |
[04:38] | Then we have a deal. Who is it? | 那我们就能成交 是谁 |
[04:40] | Not on an open line, Hans. | 公开电话上不方便说 汉斯 |
[04:42] | Of course. | 也对 |
[04:44] | Can you at least tell me who will be doing the handover? | 那至少能告诉我谁负责交接吗 |
[04:47] | Daniel Miller. I-I have to get back to Kelly. | 丹尼尔·米勒 我得回去找凯利 |
[04:50] | And Daniel wants to witness your interrogation. | 你们审讯时丹尼尔也想在场 |
[04:53] | Tell Daniel my team will be waiting | 告诉丹尼尔半小时后 |
[04:54] | at the Gleisdreieck parking garage in 30 minutes. | 我的人会在三角铁路站停车场等着 |
[04:59] | And give Kelly a hug goodbye from me. | 替我拥抱凯利说句再见 |
[05:02] | Thanks, Hans. | 谢谢 汉斯 |
[05:03] | I’ll send you a postcard when the dust settles. | 等一切平息后我会给你寄张明信片 |
[05:09] | 30 minutes. Gleisdreieck parking garage. | 半小时后 三角铁路站停车场 |
[05:13] | Get him there in one piece. | 把他安然无恙地送过去 |
[05:18] | Goodbye, Daniel. | 再见 丹尼尔 |
[05:21] | Today, the Germans get the credit, | 今天的功劳归了德方 |
[05:23] | but your time will come when all’s said and done. | 但等尘埃落定 就该你大放异彩了 |
[05:25] | I won’t hold my breath. | 我不会抱太高期望的 |
[06:43] | What’s Clay Williams doing here? | 克莱·威廉姆斯怎么来了 |
[06:45] | Damage control. | 损害控制 |
[06:46] | Just when you thought things couldn’t get any worse… | 还以为事情不会更糟了呢… |
[06:53] | Willkommen. | 欢迎 |
[06:54] | Didn’t know you were coming to Berlin. | 都不知道你要来柏林 |
[06:56] | Last-minute call. | 临危受命 |
[06:58] | Not a moment too soon, given the state of this place. | 鉴于这里的情况 几乎为时已晚了 |
[07:01] | Well, I-I-I assume you’re here to help us find Steven Frost? | 我想你是来帮我们找史蒂文·弗罗斯特的吧 |
[07:06] | Uh, we could use a top dog like yourself | 我们需要您这样的高官 |
[07:08] | to convince the Germans to lift the arrest warrant. | 说服德国方面撤销逮捕令 |
[07:10] | We have more problems than Steven Frost… | 我们的麻烦不止是史蒂文·弗罗斯特 |
[07:12] | the shooting at a mall, | 商场枪战 |
[07:13] | Clare Itani dead and her killer MIA. | 克莱尔·伊塔尼殉职 凶手还失踪了 |
[07:16] | I need to close out the Iosava case. | 我得结了约萨瓦的案子 |
[07:19] | Marina! | 玛丽娜 |
[07:21] | I want every scrap of paper and surveillance | 给我与他相关的所有文件以及 |
[07:23] | pertaining to him. | 监视资料 |
[07:26] | Coordinate with Kirsch here. | 跟这边的基尔希协作 |
[07:28] | If you could just show me when… | 麻烦能告诉我什么时候… |
[07:29] | Marina, could you just give me a sec? Please? | 玛丽娜 麻烦先出去一下好吗 谢谢 |
[07:35] | Yeah. | 去吧 |
[07:37] | Listen, uh, Clay, it goes without saying | 克莱 显而易见 |
[07:39] | that the Station and I are at your disposal. | 我和站里都得听你指挥 |
[07:40] | But I’d… I would like a little more assurance from your end | 但我想听你更确定地说 |
[07:43] | that Steven is a priority. | 找史蒂文是首要任务 |
[07:46] | Well, I would like to know that you have things under control | 而我想知道你作为代理局长 |
[07:50] | as Acting Chief. | 已经控制好了局面 |
[07:53] | What the fuck is “Brown Bear”? | 「棕熊」到底怎么东西 |
[07:56] | Brown Bear? | 「棕熊」 |
[07:57] | The call Ms. Edwards took from Hector DeJean | 爱德华兹女士在克莱尔·伊塔尼的谈判那晚 |
[08:01] | the night of the Clare Itani negotiation. | 接到了赫克托·德让打的电话 |
[08:03] | See, I’ve been digging around in the records. | 你看 我一直在四处查看记录 |
[08:06] | Have you? Yeah. | 你查过吗 好吧 |
[08:09] | I want you to arrange to have her called back to Langley immediately. | 我要你安排立刻把她召回总部 |
[08:13] | First, an accountability review board, | 先交给问责审查委员会 |
[08:16] | then a Justice referral, if necessary. | 如有必要再移交给司法部门 |
[08:18] | We’re dropping like flies here, Clay. | 我们目前遭受了重创 克莱 |
[08:19] | Shouldn’t this wait a beat? | 这事该缓缓吧 |
[08:21] | Since when does the Chief wait to get his tribe in order? | 局长什么时候开始要等着恢复秩序了 |
[08:26] | Right. | 好吧 |
[08:30] | By the way, these proof of life photos | 对了 这些从罗方抓走约萨瓦的现场 |
[08:33] | from when the Romanians took Iosava… | 拍到的证明人还活着的照片 |
[08:36] | you procured these, right? | 是你弄到的 对吗 |
[08:38] | – That’s right. – How? | -没错 -怎么弄到的 |
[08:42] | Contact in the polizei. | 警方内部关系 |
[08:44] | After all my parking tickets, they owed me. | 给我开了那么多停车罚单 他们欠我的 |
[08:49] | Next time, don’t forget to log the source. | 下次别忘了登记来源 |
[08:54] | Sure thing. | 当然 |
[09:14] | Jesus Christ. | 天啊 |
[09:19] | This was your charade. | 这都是你的把戏 |
[09:21] | You’re one to talk… | 是你泄露的情报 |
[09:24] | Thomas Shaw. | 托马斯·肖 |
[09:30] | Oh, you’re not? | 不是你吗 |
[09:34] | Oh, right. He’s dead. | 哦对 他死了 |
[09:38] | Where do we start? | 我们该从哪开始 |
[09:42] | The murder of Claudia Gartner? | 克劳迪娅·加特纳被杀 |
[09:45] | The bug in my phone? | 我手机里的窃听器 |
[09:48] | What, you have some perverted fascination | 怎么 你对我的私生活 |
[09:50] | with my private life? | 有什么变态的迷恋吗 |
[09:51] | How about my right to a lawyer? Where’s my phone? | 我不是有权请律师吗 我的电话在哪 |
[09:54] | Oh, your phone’s safe in my pocket, | 你的电话在我兜里很安全 |
[09:56] | in case you get any calls I might like to know about. | 以防有我感兴趣的电话打进来 |
[10:01] | Julian De Vos, perhaps? | 比如朱利安·德沃斯 |
[10:10] | How’d you pass that last question? | 你怎么通过最后一个问题的 |
[10:13] | No, it’s okay. I know. | 算了 没事 我知道 |
[10:14] | Regulate your breathing, steady your heart rate. | 调整呼吸 平复心率 |
[10:17] | Or maybe lying comes easier to Thomas Shaw | 对托马斯·肖而言说谎或许比 |
[10:20] | than telling the truth? | 说实话更轻松 |
[10:21] | You might need a lawyer, too. | 你或许也得请个律师 |
[10:24] | Kidnapping and drugging a federal officer | 绑架美国联邦政府官员 |
[10:26] | of the United States Government. | 并对其下药 |
[10:29] | A lawyer, Hector? | 律师 赫克托 |
[10:32] | Well, you’re gonna need a lot more than a fucking lawyer. | 你需要的可远不止一个律师 |
[10:36] | Snowden was smart enough to hightail it to Russia. | 斯诺登够聪明 迅速逃到了俄罗斯 |
[10:40] | You’re fucked, you fucking traitor. | 你完蛋了 你他妈的叛徒 |
[10:45] | You, Hector? | 是你 赫克托 |
[10:49] | You? | 你 |
[10:51] | Come on. | 说吧 |
[10:54] | It’s just the two of us now. | 现在就我俩 |
[10:57] | No, it isn’t, Daniel. | 不 不是的 丹尼尔 |
[11:01] | I know about the black site, De Vos, | 我知道黑狱 德沃斯 |
[11:05] | Ingrid Hollander, all of it. | 英格丽·霍兰德 全都知道 |
[11:07] | I’m afraid you don’t. | 恐怕你不知道 |
[11:09] | All right, let’s go. | 好 走吧 |
[11:11] | You can take your mind games to the Germans. | 你可以跟德国人玩你的心理战术 |
[11:13] | – The Germans? – Yeah. They’ll take over from here. | -德国人 -对 后面的事就交给他们了 |
[11:15] | Maybe they’ll invite some ex-Stasi interrogators to the party. | 他们或许会请前斯塔西的审讯人帮忙 |
[11:19] | You don’t want to do that, Sherlock. Trust me. | 你不会想这么做的 大侦探 相信我 |
[11:30] | The fuck was that? | 他妈的怎么回事 |
[12:08] | These Stasi buildings had tunnels underneath them. | 这些斯塔西的建筑下面有隧道 |
[12:10] | Let’s go. This way. | 走 这边 |
[12:15] | Valerie. | 瓦莱丽 |
[12:20] | Yes, Robert? | 怎么了 罗伯特 |
[12:21] | Could you just drop the snark and come in here, please? | 请你放下这种尖酸刻薄 进来好吗 |
[12:23] | Close the door. | 关上门 |
[12:25] | Please? | 拜托 |
[12:30] | Another 5 feet, you would’ve noticed Clay Williams is here. | 再往前走走你就会发现克莱·威廉姆斯来了 |
[12:33] | He’s in Steven’s office. | 他在史蒂文的办公室 |
[12:35] | Okay. Am I supposed to be as thrown off balance as you are? | 好吧 我该像你一样手足无措吗 |
[12:39] | I don’t know. You tell me. | 不知道 你说呢 |
[12:42] | What the hell is “Brown Bear”? | 他妈的「棕熊」是什么 |
[12:46] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[12:48] | Judging from that look, something shady. | 看这表情一定不是好事 |
[12:53] | Fuck. | 他妈的 |
[12:54] | Well, I’m not gonna bother to grill you, because… | 我不打算费劲盘问你 因为… |
[12:58] | well, Clay wants the big guys at Langley | 克莱想要总部的 |
[13:02] | to take care of that part. | 上级来处理 |
[13:03] | What did you just say? | 你说什么 |
[13:04] | Sorry. It’s regulations, Valerie… | 抱歉 这是规矩 瓦莱丽 |
[13:08] | something you obviously did not follow | 在和鲁丝·约萨瓦交涉期间 |
[13:09] | during negotiations with Ruth Iosava. | 你显然有些事没遵守规矩 |
[13:15] | Please tell me you didn’t let Hector go rogue, | 拜托告诉我你没让赫克托擅自行动 |
[13:18] | the state he was in. | 就他那状态 |
[13:19] | Station’s in enough trouble at the moment. | 现在站里够乱了 |
[13:22] | Then why didn’t you cover for me? | 那你为什么没替我盖过去 |
[13:24] | Why didn’t you make something up? | 为什么不撒谎 |
[13:26] | Why don’t I know about this? Let’s start there. | 为什么我对此不知情 还是先说说这个吧 |
[13:28] | Because I’m not an idiot, Robert. | 因为我不是傻子 罗伯特 |
[13:31] | Why would I tell you anything | 你调出了我的档案勒索我 |
[13:33] | after you pulled my files for back pocket blackmail? | 我为什么还要告诉你任何事 |
[13:35] | All right, I get it. I get it. You’re upset. | 好吧 我明白 你很生气 |
[13:39] | But I’m not the enemy here. I’m not the bad guy. | 但我不是敌人 我不是坏人 |
[13:41] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[13:42] | No, you fucked up and you know it. | 不 你完蛋了而且你知道 |
[13:45] | And you’re gonna have to answer for it. | 你要对此负责 |
[13:47] | That’s the way it goes. | 规矩就是这样 |
[13:51] | So… | 所以 |
[13:54] | you’ll be heading stateside tomorrow | 总部召你 |
[13:56] | for recall at Headquarters. | 明天回国 |
[14:02] | Leaving you to do all the dirty work, huh, Robert? | 留你来收拾烂摊子是吧 罗伯特 |
[14:23] | Steven Frost to see Elena Magureanu. | 史蒂文·弗罗斯特来见艾琳娜·马格昂 |
[14:25] | I’m not expected, but just tell her | 没有预约 就告诉她 |
[14:26] | an old friend wants two minutes. | 有个老朋友想说两句话 |
[14:39] | I was wondering when you’d show up. | 我还在想你什么时候会出现呢 |
[14:42] | Hello, Elena. | 你好 艾琳娜 |
[14:45] | You look well for a man on the run. | 作为一个在逃的人 你看起来不错 |
[14:47] | Well, I’m not here seeking asylum. | 我不是来寻求政治避难的 |
[14:50] | – Hans and I have made peace. – At what price? | -汉斯和我已达成了协议 -什么代价 |
[14:53] | Hans Richter isn’t exactly the master of letting go. | 汉斯·里克特可不太擅长放手 |
[14:56] | I know. Um, Elena, look, I’m done. | 我知道 艾琳娜 我完了 |
[15:01] | Guilty or not of the rendition of Aleksandre Iosava… | 不管引渡亚历山大·约萨瓦是不是我的错 |
[15:05] | and I am not. | 并不是我的错 |
[15:07] | Either way, my name’s been exposed to the public, | 不管怎样 我的名字已经曝光 |
[15:09] | so it’s over. But… | 所以都完了 但是 |
[15:13] | before Kelly and I walk off into the sunset… | 在我和凯利安享晚年之前 |
[15:18] | I would really like to get to the bottom | 我实在想知道 |
[15:20] | of what actually happened. | 到底是怎么回事 |
[15:22] | That makes two of us, | 我们俩都想 |
[15:23] | given the rumors you have been spreading | 考虑到你散布谣言说 |
[15:24] | that we engineered his rendition. | 我们策划了这次引渡 |
[15:26] | Rumors? No, this is off the record. | 谣言 不 咱们现在这是私下在说 |
[15:28] | This is for my benefit. This is not for the Station. | 只是为了我个人 并不是为站里 |
[15:31] | It’s not for Langley’s. | 也不是为了总部 |
[15:34] | Hans didn’t mention he arrested the thug that took Iosava? | 汉斯没说他抓到了掳走约萨瓦的混混吗 |
[15:37] | Zoltan Vasile? | 佐尔坦·瓦希勒 |
[15:39] | No. Vasile is not one of yours? | 没有 瓦希勒不是你们的人吗 |
[15:43] | Simply because he’s Romanian, Steven? | 只因为他是罗马尼亚人吗 史蒂文 |
[15:46] | So no one in this building gave the order to grab Iosava? | 所以你方没有人下令抓走约萨瓦吗 |
[15:49] | Romania has its problems, | 罗马尼亚的确有自己的问题 |
[15:51] | but jihadi terrorism isn’t one of them, | 但是圣战恐怖分子不在其中 |
[15:54] | seeing as we tend not to meddle on the world’s stage. | 就当我们不希望淌这混水吧 |
[16:02] | That’s a copy of our file on Vasile. | 这是一份我们关于瓦希勒的资料副本 |
[16:05] | Maybe you can do us both a favor, | 也许你能帮我们双方一个忙 |
[16:07] | and your people will stop blaming mine | 你们的人不要再因为 |
[16:08] | for something we didn’t do either. | 我们也没做的事埋怨我们了 |
[16:11] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[16:14] | Hans himself. | 是汉斯 |
[16:17] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[16:18] | – I thought we had a deal. – What? | -我以为我们达成了协议 -什么 |
[16:21] | Was it you or Daniel Miller who decided that we didn’t? | 是你还是丹尼尔·米勒决定交易取消了 |
[16:24] | Back up. What happened? | 等等 发生了什么 |
[16:27] | They never showed up, that’s what happened. | 他们没露面 就是这样 |
[16:29] | Is this why Clay Williams is in town? | 所以克莱·威廉姆斯才来了吗 |
[16:30] | All a big scam? | 都是一个大阴谋吗 |
[16:33] | Clay Williams in Berlin? | 克莱·威廉姆斯来柏林了 |
[16:34] | Hans, I-I don’t have any idea what… | 汉斯 我不知道 |
[16:37] | The arrest warrant stands. | 逮捕令依然有效 |
[16:39] | Oh, come on. Wait. Wait, Hans. | 拜托 等等 汉斯 |
[16:43] | Like I said, at what price? | 如我所说 什么代价 |
[16:47] | I never liked Hans the way you did, Steven. | 我从不像你一样喜欢汉斯 |
[16:51] | Thank you, Elena. | 谢谢你 艾琳娜 |
[16:52] | I may not ever be able to make good, but I owe you. | 我可能永远也没办法解决 但这次我欠你 |
[17:13] | I think we lost them. Who were they? | 我们应该甩掉他们了 他们是谁 |
[17:18] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[17:21] | Stop fucking around… | 别他妈的兜圈子了 |
[17:22] | …and tell me the truth. | 告诉我实话 |
[17:25] | Let me see. | 我看看 |
[17:27] | You’ll live. Lucky bastard. | 死不了 算你幸运 |
[17:36] | Now’s your chance to finish me off, Daniel. | 现在是你解决我的机会 丹尼尔 |
[17:39] | Oh, you think that’s what this is about? | 你以为我是为了这个吗 |
[17:42] | You think that’s what I want? | 你以为这是我想要的吗 |
[17:44] | No, I think this is about you returning a true hero this time. | 不 我认为这是你为了作为真正的英雄回去 |
[17:48] | Not like Chechnya. | 不像车臣那次 |
[17:51] | I’m not the one with a cult following, Hector. | 我不像你有一群狂热粉丝 赫克托 |
[17:56] | You know, I was there for the polygraph. | 测谎时我在看 |
[17:59] | Every question, every answer, | 每个问题 每个答案 |
[18:04] | I saw inside your mind. | 我看透你了 |
[18:06] | What I witnessed, | 我看到的那些 |
[18:08] | I wouldn’t wish on anyone, not even Thomas Shaw. | 我不希望发生在任何人身上 哪怕是托马斯·肖 |
[18:15] | Come on, talk to me. | 来吧 告诉我吧 |
[18:18] | You sure you wanna hear this? | 你确定要听 |
[18:25] | Another day in paradise. | 又一天美好的生活 |
[18:30] | I am kidding | 我开玩笑呢 |
[18:32] | DeJean, fucking lighten up already. | 德让 放松点 |
[18:33] | Yeah, right. Lighten up. | 是啊是啊 放松 |
[18:43] | Maybe that’ll help. | 也许这会有帮助 |
[18:45] | What would help us | 能有帮助的是 |
[18:46] | is a good reason to keep this shit up. | 一个继续下去的理由 |
[18:53] | Next village has to ration its water, but no, | 隔壁村子还得定量分配水呢 但没关系 |
[18:55] | let’s keep boarding a fucking club kid from Brussels | 我们继续给一个酒吧小子上水刑吧 |
[18:58] | who doesn’t know the difference between al-Qaeda | 他连基地组织和阿拉巴马都他妈的 |
[19:00] | and fucking Alabama. | 分不清 |
[19:04] | Speak for yourself. My guy’s about to crack. | 那是你 我审的人要松口了 |
[19:07] | I can feel it. | 我感觉得到 |
[19:10] | Maybe you don’t have what it takes. | 也许是你没这本事 |
[19:11] | Yeah, well, maybe you’re a fucking meathead | 也许你是个白痴 |
[19:13] | sourced from the goon squads in Baghdad. | 听信巴格达的恶棍给的消息 |
[19:15] | To teach the CIA a thing or two. | 好给中情局来的人上上课 |
[19:24] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[19:28] | If they’re not guilty when they get here, | 如果他们被送来这里的时候并没有罪 |
[19:31] | they are when we ship ’em off to Gitmo. | 等我们送他们去关塔那摩的时候就有罪了 |
[20:17] | At least do me the honor of giving you an order. | 至少赏光让我给你下个命令吧 |
[20:45] | You wanna stop that. | 别这样 |
[20:48] | Fucking creeping me out. | 妈的瘆死人了 |
[21:10] | Clean that shit up. | 收拾干净 |
[22:28] | Ja. | 好的 |
[22:35] | The proof of life photos that Robert got of Iosava | 罗伯特从交通监控里拿到的 |
[22:38] | – from the traffic cam footage…. – Yeah? | -证明约萨瓦活着的照片 -怎么了 |
[22:40] | He got those directly from the Germans, right? | 他是直接从德方拿到的 是吗 |
[22:43] | I suppose so. Wasn’t logged with all the hubbub that night. | 我想是的 那晚乱七八糟的没全登记 |
[22:46] | No, it wasn’t, was it? | 的确没全登记 是吧 |
[22:49] | Doesn’t it strike you odd | 你不觉得奇怪吗 |
[22:51] | the Germans all of a sudden became so cooperative | 德方突然变得这么配合 |
[22:53] | after they blamed us for everything… | 他们明明把所有事怪到了我们头上 |
[22:55] | the mall, Iosava’s rendition? | 商场枪战 约萨瓦的引渡之类的 |
[22:57] | Now it does. I’d look into it for you, | 现在觉得奇怪了 我愿意帮你查查 |
[23:00] | but Mr. Muckity-Muck is boxing all the Iosava stuff up | 但大佬还在为总部审查约萨瓦的破事 |
[23:04] | for review at Headquarters. | 做准备 |
[23:06] | No, it’s okay, Johnson. Thank you, though. | 没关系 约翰逊 还是谢谢你 |
[23:09] | Give ’em hell at Langley and get right back. | 在总部给他们点颜色 然后快回来 |
[23:11] | We need you, Val. | 我们需要你 瓦莱 |
[23:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:20] | Oh. Hey, John. | 约翰 |
[23:22] | Oh, listen, I-I-need to talk to Clay Williams | 我得和克莱·威廉姆斯谈谈 |
[23:24] | just for one minute, but not in the station, of course. | 一会就好 当然 不能在站里 |
[23:27] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[23:39] | You know I can’t let you inside these doors. | 你知道我不能让你进来的 |
[23:42] | Well, I’m here to see you, Clay, | 我是来找你的 克莱 |
[23:43] | not my old office. | 不是回我以前的办公室 |
[23:45] | It’s getting us both in hot water with the Germans, | 我们跟德方都很难交待 |
[23:48] | so… | 所以… |
[23:51] | So I’m on my own, hung out to dry? | 所以我就只能靠自己了 你们就不管我了 |
[23:55] | You’ve been at this game as long as I have, Steven. | 你跟我一样 干这行很久了 史蒂文 |
[23:59] | The Agency is walking a minefield with an ally. | 情报局要有盟友才能渡过难关 |
[24:02] | Clay, the Germans think that I took Iosava. | 克莱 德国人认为我抓了约萨瓦 |
[24:06] | And the Romanian blame is equally bullshit. | 罗马尼亚人的谴责也是一样是胡扯 |
[24:09] | So what exactly are you doing here? | 你到底来这里干什么 |
[24:11] | Well, if you still had your security clearance, | 如果你还有安全权限 |
[24:13] | I might tell you. | 我或许会告诉你 |
[24:15] | You backdoor motherfucker. | 你个走后门的混账 |
[24:18] | I’m gonna have to beg you to toss me a line? | 难道要我求你吗 |
[24:21] | I have work to do, including yours. | 我还有工作要做 包括你原本的工作 |
[24:27] | Five minutes, then I’m calling Hans. | 五分钟之内离开 否则我就告诉汉斯 |
[24:37] | Jesus. What the hell are you doing here? | 天啊 你来这里干什么 |
[24:40] | Very good question. Not getting any help from that asshole. | 问得好 那混蛋一点忙都不帮 |
[24:42] | I swear to God, between Hans and him today, I… | 我发誓 在汉斯和他之间 我… |
[24:44] | You know what? Wait here. | 这样吧 你等着 |
[24:45] | – I’m gonna take care of this motherfucker. – Don’t. Robert, don’t. | -我来处理这个混账 -罗伯特 别这样 |
[24:47] | – Fuck him. I’m sick of this shit. – Listen… listen. Listen to me. | -去他妈的 我真是受够了 -听我说 |
[24:49] | You need to do your job. | 你得做好你的本职工作 |
[24:51] | Don’t put your heart above your head. You’ll be next. | 别越权行事 否则你就是下一个 |
[24:54] | What are you gonna do? | 你接下来怎么办 |
[24:56] | Uh, get out while I can… if I can. | 趁着还有机会赶快走 如果有机会的话 |
[24:57] | Well, let me help. | 我帮你 |
[25:00] | Can I borrow your phone? | 能借你的手机用用吗 |
[25:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:19] | Robert? | 罗伯特 |
[25:21] | “Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, | 「就算我明知明日世界就将毁灭 |
[25:25] | I would still plant my apple tree.” | 我依然会种下苹果树」 |
[25:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:45] | Is this it? | 就这样了吗 |
[25:48] | For now, at least. | 至少目前就这样了 |
[25:51] | Hey, listen. | 听着 |
[25:54] | Don’t go in there and pick a fight with a school bully. | 别去跟一个校园恶霸争斗 |
[25:57] | Keep your head down. | 低调点 |
[26:01] | Okay, come on. | 来 |
[26:09] | You’re gonna be the best COS | 你会是这个站这么久以来 |
[26:10] | this Station’s had in a long time, | 最好的一位操作总指挥 |
[26:12] | interim or not, buddy. | 不管是不是暂时的 |
[26:15] | Get the fuck out of here. | 赶紧走吧 |
[26:17] | I’m getting your lapels all wet. | 我都把你的翻领弄湿了 |
[26:34] | Stop at the light. | 在灯那里停一下 |
[26:36] | I’ll see if I can get a signal, find out where the hell we are. | 我看看有没有信号 搞清楚我们在哪里 |
[26:42] | Maybe this is your lawyer. | 或许是你的律师打来的 |
[26:47] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[26:50] | Is this some kind of insurance policy? | 这是什么保险措施吗 |
[26:54] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[26:56] | That’s fucking Julian taking shit into his own hands. | 这是朱利安在自作主张行动 |
[26:59] | – He does this when he’s scared. – Scared of what? | -他害怕的时候就会这样 -怕什么 |
[27:02] | He only has her because he knows I have you. | 他抓她只是因为他知道我抓了你 |
[27:08] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[27:10] | Don’t do anything stupid. | 别做傻事 |
[27:17] | Hector. | 赫克托 |
[27:18] | Julian? It’s Daniel. | 朱利安 我是丹尼尔 |
[27:22] | You touch my cousin, and I will kill you. | 你要是敢碰我表姐 我就杀了你 |
[27:24] | The same with Hector. | 你敢碰赫克托也一样 |
[27:26] | – Put him on. – Patricia first. | -让他接电话 -先让帕特丽夏接 |
[27:28] | Hector’s bleeding, so I would act fast. | 赫克托受伤了 换我就会赶紧照做 |
[27:34] | Danny? | 丹尼 |
[27:34] | I’m on my way. I have what he wants. | 我马上就来 我有他想要的 |
[27:37] | You just hang tight. | 你坚持住 |
[27:39] | So put him on. You’re not the only one with a bargaining chip. | 让他接电话 你不是唯一有谈判筹码的人 |
[27:45] | What the fuck, Julian? | 你搞什么 朱利安 |
[27:46] | Hector, I knew you were in trouble. | 赫克托 我知道你有麻烦了 |
[27:48] | I knew he was on to you, and you didn’t return my calls. | 我知道他盯上你了 你也没给我回电话 |
[27:50] | – I-I… – No, you weren’t thinking. | -我… -你根本没动大脑 |
[27:51] | What’d I tell you about this kind of shit, huh? | 我怎么跟你说的 |
[27:54] | It’s not what we do. | 我们不能干这种事 |
[27:56] | It is over, Hector? | 都结束了吗 赫克托 |
[27:58] | Julian, just tell me where you are. | 朱利安 告诉我你在哪里 |
[28:02] | Teufelsberg. | 恶魔山 |
[28:05] | Teufelsberg? | 恶魔山 |
[28:06] | Is that where you two get together and bash the CIA? | 你俩就是在那里痛击中情局的吗 |
[28:21] | Is what over? | 什么结束了 |
[29:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:07] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[29:20] | Where’s my smokes? | 我的烟呢 |
[29:38] | Here. | 给你 |
[29:47] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[29:50] | Listen, I’ll say what you need me to say | 听着 你让我说什么我都会说 |
[29:53] | as long as they don’t put someone else in charge of me. | 只要他们不派别人来看管我 |
[29:57] | What? | 什么 |
[29:58] | I hate America, Great Satan, whatever. | 我讨厌美国 大魔头什么的 |
[30:04] | Ah, Julian, Julian, Julian. You see… | 朱利安啊 要知道 |
[30:08] | that’s, um… Hezbollah talk. It’s not… not al-Qaeda. | 真主党才会说这种话 基地组织的不会 |
[30:13] | Get back inside before somebody sees you. | 在有人看到你之前赶快进去 |
[30:26] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:35] | You have a lot more people to apologize to than me. | 除了我 你还有很多人要致歉 |
[30:38] | – Hold that. – I don’t know about that. | -按住 -其他的我不清楚 |
[30:40] | I’m sorry about this part. | 但这事我很抱歉 |
[30:45] | The things you did… | 你做的那些事 |
[30:49] | The black site… | 在黑狱 |
[30:54] | Things they made you do… | 他们逼你做的那些事 |
[30:57] | I get it. | 我能理解 |
[31:00] | I don’t agree with it, but I get it. | 虽然我不赞同 但我理解 |
[31:05] | There weren’t better ways to make amends than Thomas Shaw? | 就没有比托马斯·肖更好的办法来弥补吗 |
[31:12] | Not from my vantage point. | 在我看来没有 |
[31:14] | I’ve been working on this guy for fucking months, | 我努力了好几个月都没成功 |
[31:17] | and you wanna pull out your magic wand and break him? | 你难道要掏出魔杖让他开口吗 |
[31:21] | Someone sounds afraid of getting shown up. | 听起来有人怕出丑啊 |
[31:22] | Yeah, whatever. Have at it, cocksucker. | 随你怎么说 你去吧 混蛋 |
[31:32] | – What the… – Where is he? | 搞什么…-他人呢 |
[31:33] | That wily motherfucker. | 狡猾的畜生 |
[31:36] | Call it in. | 上报吧 |
[31:38] | – I’ll take the coast. – I’ll go inland. | -我去海边找找 -我去内陆找 |
[32:25] | Okay. | 好了 |
[32:26] | Let’s go. Come on, come on, come on, | 走吧 赶紧的 |
[32:29] | come on, come on, come on. | 快点 |
[32:33] | Okay, this will cover your passage | 这点钱给你路上用 |
[32:34] | and a few weeks of low-budget travel. | 省着点 可以撑几个星期 |
[32:37] | Where am I going? | 我要去哪里 |
[32:37] | South coast of Spain. Get used to the paella. | 西班牙南部海岸 最好习惯那里的肉菜饭 |
[32:41] | Brussels is no hideaway for you now. | 你现在不能躲在布鲁塞尔了 |
[32:43] | – Why are you doing this? – Just… | -你为什么要这么做 -赶紧… |
[32:44] | just get on that fucking boat and go. | 赶紧上船 走吧 |
[32:47] | Please come with me. This place is not where you belong. | 跟我一起走吧 你不该待在这种地方 |
[32:50] | I belong in the ninth circle of hell. | 我该下九层地狱 |
[32:53] | Just go. Get on the fucking boat. | 快走吧 上船 |
[33:03] | It’s not “Sir.” It’s Hector. | 别叫我长官 我叫赫克托 |
[33:43] | Oh, fuck. | 该死 |
[33:47] | No! | 不 |
[33:58] | And? | 怎么样 |
[34:01] | Well… can’t hold a candle to our posh pads, | 肯定没法跟我们的豪华公寓比 |
[34:05] | but it’ll do. | 不过也能成 |
[34:07] | Coffee? | 要咖啡吗 |
[34:09] | No. I’m good, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[34:13] | Clay Williams is here. | 克莱·威廉姆斯来了 |
[34:15] | So? | 所以呢 |
[34:17] | Right. | 也是 |
[34:18] | Why wouldn’t I be the last one to find that out? | 我当然是最后一个知道的人了 |
[34:21] | Is this a good thing or a bad thing? | 这是好事还是坏事 |
[34:24] | I don’t know, but it’s definitely a bad feeling. | 我不知道 但肯定不是什么愉快的感觉 |
[34:33] | Well, you’ll be happy to know | 你一定会很高兴知道 |
[34:36] | that I’ve dug up something deeper than dirt | 我挖到了爱德华兹女士 |
[34:38] | on Ms. Edwards. | 比黑料更严重的事 |
[34:40] | She’s been recalled to Headquarters. | 她被总部召回了 |
[34:43] | I’m impressed. | 做得好 |
[34:44] | So with Steven on the lam | 所以 现在史蒂文潜逃 |
[34:47] | and Valerie out of the way at last, | 瓦莱丽也终于不再是障碍了 |
[34:51] | only one thing stands in my way. | 我的阻碍就只剩一个了 |
[34:55] | Clay Williams. | 克莱·威廉姆斯 |
[34:59] | Now this is a change of heart. | 看来你改变心意了 |
[35:01] | You were so ready to leave Berlin. | 之前你还迫不及待要离开柏林 |
[35:04] | Not quite yet. | 还不行 |
[35:07] | The Station needs me now. It’s a mess. | 站里现在需要我 这里一团糟 |
[35:12] | And Mossad’s need for you? | 那摩萨德对你的需要呢 |
[35:14] | I’m here, aren’t I? | 我在这里了 不是吗 |
[35:18] | I thought you would’ve greeted my first visit to a safe house | 我以为我第一次造访安全屋 |
[35:20] | with a Manischewitz. | 你会用一瓶马尼舍维茨来招待我呢 |
[35:24] | We have our Roberts embedded at Langley. | 我们在中情局埋了一些线人 |
[35:28] | I will find out what I can about Mr. Williams. | 我会尽力查查威廉姆斯先生 |
[35:35] | Good. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[35:38] | You know what? Maybe I will have that cup of coffee after all. | 说真的 我可能还是要喝那杯咖啡 |
[35:41] | Of course. | 当然 |
[35:47] | I’m glad that you’re here. It’s a very big step. | 很高兴你来了 这是很大的一步 |
[36:30] | What about you, Daniel? | 你呢 丹尼尔 |
[36:32] | What about me? | 我怎么了 |
[36:33] | How do you accept it… the complicity? | 你怎么接受的 同谋 |
[36:36] | I accept the fact that I choose to work | 我接受事实 我选择了 |
[36:39] | for an imperfect institution, like a big boy. | 为一个不完美的机构工作 像个大男孩一样 |
[36:41] | An imperfect institution. | 不完美的机构 |
[36:44] | You want sprinkles on that vanilla cone, big boy? | 你的香草甜筒上要加糖粒吗 大男孩 |
[36:46] | You’re a goddamn taxpayer. You’re complicit. | 你他妈可是纳税人 你是共犯 |
[36:49] | Head of the CIA or teaching fucking kindergarten, | 不管是中情局的负责人还是幼儿园老师 |
[36:51] | – you’re complicit, Hector. – Exactly. | -你都是共犯 赫克托 -没错 |
[36:54] | Then Headquarters should’ve let me go when they had the chance. | 总部当初有机会的时候就该放我走的 |
[37:12] | Solitaire? Is that a hobby or luck? | 纸牌 是兴趣还是碰运气 |
[37:16] | Says a guy wearing a Hawaiian shirt | 这话居然出自一个在法国南部 |
[37:18] | in the South of France. | 穿着夏威夷花衬衫的人之口 |
[37:19] | It’s vintage. Robert Kirsch, Berlin Station. | 这是古董货 罗伯特·基尔希 柏林站 |
[37:23] | You are Hector DeJean, | 你是赫克托·德让 |
[37:24] | who’s supposed to be on home leave, not vacation. | 现在应该是在放探亲假 而不是度假 |
[37:27] | You say tomato, I say potato. | 叫法不同而已 |
[37:29] | Meet Valerie Edwards, my distinguished colleague. | 这是瓦莱丽·爱德华兹 我杰出的同事 |
[37:31] | Now that’s how you dress in the South of France. | 这才是法国南部应有的装束 |
[37:34] | Pleasure. How do you do? | 幸会 你好 |
[37:41] | Oui, Madame. | 好的 女士 |
[37:43] | So… | 那么 |
[37:45] | what brings you two out of sunny Berlin? | 是什么让你们从阳光灿烂的柏林来了这里 |
[37:47] | A PCS assignment to bring you back with us. | 一项永久性调职的任务 我们要把你带回去 |
[37:49] | Not interested. | 没兴趣 |
[37:50] | Good. That bad attitude will fit right in with the Germans. | 很好 这种糟糕的态度和德国人很搭 |
[37:53] | Hector, your field work in Chechnya caught our attention. | 赫克托 你在车臣的外勤工作引起了我们的注意 |
[37:57] | Anybody who can navigate Chechnya | 任何能在车臣游刃有余的人 |
[37:59] | will find Berlin an absolute swim. | 都会在柏林如鱼得水 |
[38:01] | “Will”? You both sound a little presumptuous. | 「会」 你们俩听起来都有点先入为主 |
[38:05] | We don’t like to confuse “offer” with “choice,” | 我们不喜欢弄混「提议」和「选择」 |
[38:08] | unless you’ve decided to really hang up your jockstrap. | 除非你选择敬酒不吃吃罚酒 |
[38:12] | You work with this guy? | 你跟这家伙共事 |
[38:14] | Every blessed day. | 每一天 |
[38:17] | But he kinda grows on you, believe it or not. | 但他还真能让你慢慢喜欢起来 不管你信不信 |
[38:19] | I do. She’s right. You’ll see. | 真的 她说得没错 你会明白的 |
[38:22] | Hector, the redactions in your file after Chechnya… | 赫克托 车臣之后你的档案中那些更改… |
[38:24] | You’re gonna have to go way above my pay grade | 你得找级别远高于我的人 |
[38:26] | to get the skinny on that. | 才能查到那些事的信息 |
[38:28] | Wouldn’t think of it. | 我想都不会想 |
[38:30] | Whatever that or this leave is all about, | 不管那事或这次休假的原因是什么 |
[38:32] | we just want you to know | 我们只想告诉你 |
[38:33] | that you still very much have a home at the Agency. | 中情局依然是你的家 |
[38:36] | A very dirty home. | 肮脏的家 |
[38:39] | Well, whose job is it to clean up that home? | 那么打扫那里应该是谁的工作 |
[38:42] | Drink on it, and then say “Yes” at dinner tonight. | 干杯吧 然后晚餐时答应我们 |
[38:46] | 8’o clock in the hotel. | 八点酒店见 |
[38:55] | Come in. It’s open. | 进来吧 门开着 |
[38:59] | Angela Merkel’s cellphone? | 默克尔的手机 |
[39:01] | That’s why you brought me to Berlin? | 你把我带来柏林就为了这种事吗 |
[39:03] | Oh, come on. Headquarters says, “Jump,” | 拜托 总部说「跳」 |
[39:05] | we say, “How low?” | 我们得问「跳多高」 |
[39:07] | Just fucking do it. | 你做就是了 |
[39:09] | Look, I’d prefer it if you let me recruit a Saudi diplomat. | 我更希望你让我招募一个沙特外交官 |
[39:12] | Really? Which one? | 是吗 哪个外交官 |
[39:14] | Faisal Al-Fakeeh. | 费萨尔·阿尔法基 |
[39:16] | It’s early days, but it’s promising. | 刚开始发展 但潜力不错 |
[39:19] | He is in contact with members of the Saudi royal family | 他和沙特皇家成员有联系 |
[39:23] | who support the terrorist cause, in deeds if not in words. | 他们支持恐怖主义 即便没口头说也有实际支持 |
[39:35] | Well, that gets a great big “wow” in my book. | 这能得到我的一句惊叹 |
[39:39] | Not bad being back in action, is it, Hector? | 回来工作挺不错的吧 赫克托 |
[39:44] | It’s unbelievable, this fucking smear piece | 难以置信 这混蛋 |
[39:46] | on one of our sites in Morocco. | 会在我们在摩洛哥的一处地盘上 |
[39:48] | Who knew we were set up beachside? | 谁会知道我们在海滩有所安排 |
[39:51] | I’d rough out a rotation there if I had to. | 如果当初有必要的话我甚至会安排轮值 |
[39:56] | You know what? I take that back. | 我收回那句话 |
[40:14] | Thank you very much, ingrid Hollander, Senior Staff Writer. | 非常感谢 英格丽·霍兰德 资深记者 |
[40:17] | Not exactly live from the trenches in the war on terror, but… | 不完全是反恐战壕中的直播 不过 |
[40:25] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[40:27] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[40:28] | Yeah. Yeah. | 还好 |
[40:30] | Can I, uh, take this? | 我能拿走这个吗 |
[40:33] | It’s all yours. | 归你了 |
[40:55] | Danke. | 谢谢 |
[40:58] | So from now on in, we meet at the safe house. | 从现在开始 我们在安全屋见面 |
[41:01] | Everything else remains the same. | 其余照旧 |
[41:03] | Nothing remains the same. | 没有什么能照旧了 |
[41:05] | My life is at stake from here forward. | 从现在开始我时刻都会有生命危险 |
[41:07] | Listen to me, Faisal. | 听我说 费萨尔 |
[41:08] | It’s called a safe house for good reason, okay? | 叫安全屋是有原因的 好吗 |
[41:11] | So you and I can meet in safety | 这样我们可以安全见面 |
[41:12] | and achieve our common objective… | 达成共同目的 |
[41:14] | peace, stability, and democracy in Saudi Arabia, right? | 沙特阿拉伯的和平 稳定 民主 对吧 |
[41:18] | Whose version of democracy? America’s? | 哪种民主 美国的吗 |
[41:32] | I think that one likes you. | 我觉得那姑娘喜欢你 |
[41:35] | She’s been staring for a while. | 她盯着你好久了 |
[41:37] | Yeah, well, fuck her. Or him. Whatever. | 滚她的 或者他 无所谓 |
[41:41] | Where were we? | 我们说到哪了 |
[41:43] | – I have to use the bathroom. – Okay. | -我要上厕所 -好 |
[41:56] | Not a good time, sweetheart. | 现在不方便 甜心 |
[41:57] | Who says that’s what I’m looking for? | 谁说这就是我要的了 |
[41:59] | I’m asking you to leave. Please. | 请你离开 谢谢 |
[42:01] | Once was enough of that, Hector. | 一次就足够了 赫克托 |
[42:06] | I don’t think I could bear it again. | 我觉得我受不了再来一次了 |
[42:15] | Julian? | 朱利安 |
[42:17] | Yep. | 没错 |
[42:18] | Shirley Pimple, darling. | 皮条客雪莉 亲爱的 |
[42:30] | Holy shit. | 我操 |
[42:33] | It’s good to see you, too. | 见到你也很高兴 |
[42:38] | Listen, uh, now is not a good time, Julian… Shirley. | 听着 现在不合适 朱利安 雪莉 |
[42:41] | Motzstrasse 123, apartment 6. | 摩茨街123号 6号公寓 |
[42:45] | I’ll be waiting. | 我等你 |
[42:55] | I told you. | 我告诉过你了 |
[42:59] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[43:31] | I, uh… | 我 |
[43:34] | I can’t believe you’re in Berlin. | 我不敢相信你在柏林 |
[43:43] | I thought I was seeing things. | 我还以为我出现幻觉了 |
[43:47] | I had to pinch my tit. | 得掐胸来确认是真的 |
[43:58] | I stayed in Spain as long as I could. | 我尽可能待在西班牙了 |
[44:01] | The whole time, Berlin was calling. | 自始至终 柏林在召唤我 |
[44:04] | And, um… | 还有 |
[44:07] | Shirley Pimple? | 皮条客雪莉 |
[44:11] | She was calling me since I was a boy. | 从小她就在召唤我 |
[44:20] | What? | 怎么了 |
[44:23] | I, uh… | 我 |
[44:25] | never apologized at those docks. I… | 在码头上没有道歉 我… |
[44:30] | I thought I’d go to my grave regretting that. | 我还以为会带着悔恨进坟墓呢 |
[44:34] | You gave me my life back. | 你让我得以重新生活 |
[44:36] | After almost destroying it. | 在几乎毁掉它之后 |
[44:39] | It wasn’t you, Hector. | 不是你 赫克托 |
[44:42] | It was the system you work for. | 是你为之效命的体制 |
[44:46] | Is there a difference? | 有区别吗 |
[44:58] | Yes. | 有 |
[45:01] | I’ve been thinking of ways of… changing it. | 我一直在想办法改变它 |
[45:08] | The system. | 改变体制 |
[45:12] | Or at least… | 或者至少… |
[45:14] | holding the mirror up to its fucking face. | 拿着镜子让它现出原形 |
[45:18] | I’m liking the sound of this. | 我喜欢这想法 |
[45:24] | if… it would involve me, um… | 这可能会包括 |
[45:29] | taking on a new identity, | 我换新的身份 |
[45:33] | not unlike your Shirley Pimple. | 跟你扮成皮条客雪莉差不多 |
[45:37] | Go on. | 继续 |
[46:02] | Two one-ways to Paris, cash only. | 买两张去巴黎的单程票 只能用现金 |
[46:05] | I’ll meet you on the platform. | 我在站台上等你 |
[46:27] | Steven, what the hell is going on? | 史蒂文 到底怎么回事 |
[46:29] | I’ll explain everything. I will. | 我会解释一切的 我会的 |
[46:33] | So what, we just vanish? | 所以怎么着 我们就消失吗 |
[46:35] | In a sense. | 某种意义上是的 |
[46:36] | – And then what? – Then we… we start over. | -然后呢 -然后我们重新开始 |
[46:42] | What? What’s happening? | 怎么了 发生什么了 |
[46:44] | Okay, listen to me. Listen to me. | 听我说 听好 |
[46:46] | Give this to Sandra. I love you very much. | 把这个交给桑德拉 我非常爱你 |
[46:50] | Steven? | 史蒂文 |
[47:21] | Shouldn’t you be home, | 你不是应该在家里 |
[47:24] | packing for your flight tomorrow to Langley? | 收拾东西明天飞回总部吗 |
[47:27] | Shouldn’t you? | 你不也一样吗 |
[47:30] | An unscheduled meeting with Golda Friedman | 未经安排去摩萨德的安全屋 |
[47:32] | at a Mossad safe house? | 跟戈尔达·弗里德曼见面 |
[47:35] | Now that’s a plane flight home | 那才是回家的飞机 |
[47:37] | that lands you straight in prison, pal. | 而且会直接降落在监狱门口 伙计 |
[47:41] | Look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[47:45] | Wanna take a look at my credit card bills | 要不要看看我的信用卡账单 |
[47:47] | while you’re at it? | 既然你都来了 |
[47:48] | Golda Friedman, Robert. | 戈尔达·弗里德曼啊 罗伯特 |
[47:51] | A Mossad safe house. | 摩萨德的安全屋 |
[47:55] | Yeah. She does make a mean bowl of soup. | 对 她做汤的手艺特别好 |
[47:59] | Oh, I’m not laughing. | 我可没被逗笑 |
[48:03] | I’m not either. | 我也没笑 |
[48:09] | Top off? | 满上吗 |
[48:14] | I’ll just sit here patiently waiting | 我就坐在这耐心地等着 |
[48:16] | for you to answer my question. | 你回答我的问题 |
[48:21] | Did you flip? | 你反水了吗 |
[48:23] | Are you a double agent for Mossad? | 你是摩萨德的双面特工吗 |
[48:29] | Even now, caught red-handed, and you still can’t admit it. | 即便现在被抓了现行 你还是无法承认 |
[48:32] | No, that would be you. | 不 应该是你 |
[48:34] | You broke into my place. | 你闯入了我家 |
[48:37] | So if you can’t be nice, Valerie, | 所以 瓦莱丽 如果你没法和和气气的 |
[48:40] | you know where the door is. | 你知道门在哪边 |
[48:42] | Use it. | 请自便 |
[48:50] | I don’t work for Golda or Mossad. | 我没为戈尔达或摩萨德效力 |
[48:54] | They work for me. | 是他们为我效力 |
[48:56] | Just don’t know it. | 只是他们并不知道 |
[48:59] | Then prove it. | 那就证明一下 |
[49:31] | Where? | 在哪 |
[49:33] | Up top, I guess. | 上面吧 我猜 |
[50:39] | Hector! | 赫克托 |
[51:09] | All for you, Hector, right? | 都是为了你 对吧 赫克托 |
[51:10] | All for you. | 都是为了你 |
[51:21] | I know it’s over. | 我知道结束了 |
[51:25] | Julian. | 朱利安 |
[51:27] | It’s over for me, not for you. | 对我来说结束了 对你来说还没有 |
[51:30] | Does Hans know it’s over? | 汉斯知道已经结束了吗 |
[51:34] | You happy now? | 你现在高兴了吗 |
[51:39] | – Patricia, go to the car. – Let him come with us. | -帕特里夏 去车上 -让他跟我们一起走 |
[51:42] | – I said go to the car. – I don’t wanna go to the car. | -我说了去车上 -我不想去 |
[51:44] | Patricia, now! | 帕特里夏 快去 |
[51:45] | Go now before Hans Richter shows up | 快走 别等汉斯·里克特出现 |
[51:47] | and fucking kills us all. | 把我们都杀了 |
[51:49] | Who’s Hans Richter? | 汉斯·里克特是谁 |
[51:51] | Julian! | 朱利安 |
[51:54] | No. | 不 |
[51:56] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 别… |
[52:01] | You should have just come with me when you let me go | 你放了我的时候就该跟我一起走 |
[52:06] | and walked away from all of this. | 远离所有这一切 |
[52:08] | Julian… | 朱利安 |
[52:10] | step… step away from the edge. | 离边上远点 |
[52:12] | Please, come on. | 拜托 求你 |
[52:13] | So I can die a long, slow death in jail instead? | 然后去监狱里等待漫长而缓慢的死亡吗 |
[52:19] | Come on. Julian. | 别这样 朱利安 |
[52:21] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[52:22] | You asked me if I was afraid of falling or jumping? | 你问我怕摔下去还是怕跳下去 |
[52:29] | What’s the difference | 要是什么都没有了 |
[52:30] | when there’s nothing left anyways? | 摔下去还是跳下去有什么区别 |
[52:39] | No! No! | 不 别去 |
[53:06] | Hans Richter? | 汉斯·里克特 |
[53:11] | He got to me before you did. | 他在你之前就发现我了 |
[54:11] | Is there not a proper way to make an introduction? | 就没有更合适的方式做个介绍吗 |
[54:14] | Not this time. | 这次不行 |
[54:16] | – I’m Hans Richter. – Esther Klug. | -我是汉斯·里克特 -伊斯特·克鲁格 |
[54:19] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[54:20] | Now tell me something I don’t know, | 说点我不知道的事吧 |
[54:22] | like what the fuck are you doing in my apartment? | 比如你们他妈在我公寓里干什么 |
[54:25] | Won’t you introduce yourself? | 你不介绍下自己吗 |
[54:29] | Thomas Shaw? | 托马斯·肖 |
[54:33] | We are not here to expose you | 我们不是来揭发你的 |
[54:34] | or turn you over to the American authorities. | 也不会把你交给美方当局 |
[54:37] | But we will, | 但你如果拒绝配合 |
[54:40] | should you refuse to cooperate. | 我们就会动手 |
[54:47] | Cooperate with what? | 配合做什么 |
[54:48] | First, with whom … just Esther and myself. | 首先得问配合谁 只有我和伊斯特 |
[54:53] | Nobody else knows. | 没有别人知道 |
[54:55] | No more isolated leaks, | 别再做独立的泄密了 |
[54:56] | station to station, then moving on. | 别再从一个站转向另一个站 循环往复了 |
[54:58] | Now, Berlin Station… till it falls. | 现在只针对柏林站 直到他们垮台 |
[55:07] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[55:09] | I’ll turn myself in before I give you Shaw. | 我让你抓到肖之前会先去自首 |
[55:12] | Will you? | 是吗 |
[55:15] | And spend the rest of your life in jail? | 然后在监狱里度过下半辈子吗 |
[55:18] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[55:19] | But what about Julian De Vos? | 那朱利安·德沃斯呢 |
[55:22] | I’m sure the boys in maximum security | 我相信最高级别监狱里那些小伙子们 |
[55:24] | would love to dress him up as Shirley Pimple. | 会很乐意把他打扮成皮条客雪莉 |
[55:28] | After Berlin Station is sufficiently crippled, | 等柏林站充分被毁后 |
[55:30] | you’re free to go back to whatever agenda you choose. | 你可以想做什么就做什么 |
[55:42] | What is this? | 这算什么 |
[55:47] | Payback for the Merkel tap? | 报复我监听了默克尔吗 |
[55:49] | The short answer is, | 简单来说 |
[55:51] | we hate American impunity as much as Shaw does. | 我们跟肖一样不满美方总能不受惩罚 |
[56:13] | You win. Game over. | 你赢了 游戏结束 |
[56:17] | Nobody wins. | 没有赢家 |
[56:21] | The best I can hope for is a cell with a window. | 我只希望能有间带窗户的牢房 |
[56:29] | And let Shaw live on with a global audience? | 然后让肖活在全球观众的关注下吗 |
[56:32] | No. “And you shall know the truth, | 不 「你们必晓得真理」 |
[56:37] | and the truth shall set you free.” | 「真理必叫你们自由」 |
[56:41] | It’s a good motto. | 很好的座右铭 |
[56:44] | Let’s see Hector DeJean live up to it. | 我们就看着赫克托·德让实现它吧 |
[56:49] | Go on… | 走吧 |
[56:50] | as far and as fast as you can. | 尽你所能 跑得越远越快越好 |
[56:59] | Go. Live with the mess you’ve made. | 快走 带着你制造的烂摊子活下去 |
[57:07] | There’s a picture on my desk… | 我桌子上有张照片 |
[57:12] | …with a better view than this. | 比这里的风景好 |
[57:19] | Maybe you should look at it, Daniel. | 也许你该去看看 丹尼尔 |
[57:23] | You run, too. | 你也得跑了 |
[57:27] | They’ll be here soon enough. | 他们很快就会来了 |
[57:59] | Where’s Hector? | 赫克托呢 |