时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | Our agent, Bora Osman, has asked Iosava | 我们的特工博拉·奥斯曼请求约萨瓦 |
[00:24] | to send one of his relatives to Syria. | 把他的某个亲戚送到叙利亚 |
[00:26] | Clare Itani? | 克莱尔·伊塔尼 |
[00:27] | She will be acting as the ISIL bride-to-be. | 她会扮成待嫁的伊斯兰国新娘 |
[00:29] | I’m a bride for the Caliphate. That’s the setup. | 我要当哈里发的新娘 是个陷阱 |
[00:31] | Get a confession, and we finally bring down Iosava. | 套出供词 最终将约萨瓦归案 |
[00:33] | Okay, I’m in. Sign me up. | 好吧 让我加入 |
[00:35] | You are involved with Clare. | 你和克莱尔关系亲密 |
[00:37] | It is out of the question. | 没得谈 |
[00:39] | You made some important people in Tel Aviv very happy. | 你让特拉维夫的要员非常高兴 |
[00:41] | You want to be nearer to your son, don’t you? | 你是想要离儿子更近 对吧 |
[00:47] | Good. | 很好 |
[00:47] | 费这么大劲 就为了让一个中情局的低级官员倒戈 | |
[00:53] | Where the fuck is her husband? | 她丈夫呢 |
[00:55] | What the fuck are you doing here? | 你他妈来干什么 |
[00:56] | – DeJean is here. – Can we get him out of there? | -德让出现了 -能把他弄出去吗 |
[00:58] | Call it off. Someone’s nabbed Iosava off the street. | 取消行动 有人在街上绑架了约萨瓦 |
[01:01] | You’re coming with us, or we will kill you both! | 你们跟我们走 不然我把你们俩都杀了 |
[01:03] | – What? – Get them out of there, now! | -什么 -把他们撤出来 快 |
[01:04] | Abort. I repeat, abort. | 终止行动 重复 终止行动 |
[01:11] | Shit! | 操 |
[01:17] | In pursuit, blue van… Berlin plates, | 正在追车 蓝色车 柏林牌照 |
[01:19] | BWA2647 Bravo-Walker-Alpha 2-6-4-7. | |
[01:26] | They’re not in the van. They ran a bait and switch. | 他们不在车里 他们耍了我们 |
[01:29] | A rendition in the middle of an operation? | 在行动期间去绑人 |
[01:30] | What the… What’s the matter with you?! | 你们他妈什么毛病啊 |
[01:32] | I’m gonna get our officer back | 我要把我们的人带回来 |
[01:33] | with or without your fucking help, | 你他妈爱帮不帮 |
[01:35] | and when I get her back, I resign. | 等我把她找回来 我辞职 |
[01:39] | Hey, hey, stop, stop. | 喂 别这样 别 |
[01:40] | – Fucking find her. – Stop, stop. | -快他妈找到她 -好了 好了 |
[01:41] | We got to fucking find her. | 我们得找到她 |
[01:43] | – It’s okay. It’s okay. – We have to find her. | -没事的 没事 -我们必须找到她 |
[02:48] | They took my husband. | 他们抓了我丈夫 |
[02:50] | Tell me where he is, and this will go a lot easier for you. | 告诉我他在哪 你就能少受很多罪 |
[02:58] | You being stoic is you being stupid, my dear. | 你这样硬撑就是在犯傻 亲爱的 |
[03:05] | Don’t make the same mistake your people made | 别跟你的人犯同样的错误 |
[03:06] | and underestimate me. | 别低估我的能耐 |
[03:41] | Hector? | 赫克托 |
[03:43] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[03:46] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 好了 |
[03:49] | Ruth Iosava just made contact. | 鲁丝·约萨瓦联系我们了 |
[03:54] | Yeah, I-I understand. | 好 我明白 |
[03:55] | But as fast as you can. | 但是请尽快 |
[03:57] | Hey, everybody, listen up. Listen up. | 各位 听着 听好了 |
[03:59] | At 3:38 A.M., Ruth Iosava contacted headquarters | 凌晨3:38 鲁丝·约萨瓦通过 |
[04:03] | via an anonymous Internet video call. | 匿名网络视频电话联系了总部 |
[04:06] | That’s 6 hours and 35 minutes | 那是克莱尔·伊塔尼被绑架后的 |
[04:08] | after the abduction of Clare Itani. | 第六小时三十五分钟 |
[04:12] | She has also requested a call with this station at 4:00 A.M. sharp. | 她还要求凌晨四点整跟本站通话 |
[04:17] | Now, Johnson and his team | 约翰逊现在和他的小队 |
[04:18] | are working to trace the origins of the call, | 正在想办法追踪电话来源 |
[04:20] | but right now, we’re. | 但目前我们要跟她谈判 |
[04:22] | And I just… I want to make it clear | 我希望在座的各位 |
[04:23] | to everybody here, uh… | 都能明白 |
[04:26] | I’m gonna do whatever I can | 我会不惜一切 |
[04:27] | to bring her back here safe and sound, okay? | 把她安然无恙地救回来 好吗 |
[04:29] | Now, I know it’s late, | 我知道现在很晚了 |
[04:30] | and I want to thank everybody for hanging in there. | 感谢各位仍然坚守岗位 |
[04:32] | Langley will help facilitate the call. | 总部会协助通话 |
[04:34] | So, what, we stand around for a pep talk | 那你们在谈判的时候 |
[04:36] | while you, what, negotiate? | 我们就在旁边加油打气吗 |
[04:37] | Ruth Iosava is an ISIL radical. | 鲁丝·约萨瓦是伊斯兰国激进份子 |
[04:40] | They don’t negotiate. They decapitate. | 他们不会谈判 只会大开杀戒 |
[04:43] | What are you suggesting? | 你想说什么 |
[04:44] | You want us to go after Clare with guns blazing? | 想让我们冒着枪林弹雨去救克莱尔吗 |
[04:46] | Jesus Chri… I… you know, I would have thought | 苍天啊 我还以为 |
[04:48] | you’d have learned your lesson | 你拿着未授权的武器 |
[04:49] | after you recklessly inserted yourself in the mall | 鲁莽地冲进商场之后 |
[04:51] | with an unapproved weapon. | 能长点记性 |
[04:53] | Someone had to shore up your poor judgment. | 总得有人去给你可怜的判断力做后盾 |
[04:55] | Oh, give it a fucking rest, Hector! | 你他妈消停点吧 赫克托 |
[04:56] | What kind of fucking incontinent, geriatric call | 最初是哪个老不死的不长脑子的 |
[04:59] | was that in the first place, sending Clare to the gallows? | 命令克莱尔往火坑里跳的 |
[05:05] | Get out. | 滚 |
[05:07] | Gladly. | 乐意至极 |
[05:11] | Hector, we need you. | 赫克托 我们需要你 |
[05:13] | There is no fucking “We” anymore, Daniel. | 再没他妈什么「我们」了 丹尼尔 |
[05:19] | All right, four minutes. Back at it. | 好了 还有四分钟 继续 |
[05:22] | – Let me go after him. – No, I need you here, Daniel. | -我去追他 -不 这里需要你 丹尼尔 |
[05:24] | If Hector’s out there acting on his emotions, | 如果赫克托出去意气用事 |
[05:26] | snooping around, | 四处打探 |
[05:27] | and this thing leaks before we find Clare, | 在我们找到克莱尔前就让这事暴露出去 |
[05:29] | she’s as good as dead. | 那她就死定了 |
[05:30] | Okay, all right, just tread lightly. | 好吧 那你万事小心 |
[05:32] | Lock him down and keep me in the loop, okay? | 把他关起来 随时告诉我情况 好吗 |
[05:34] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[05:47] | 我的德语肯定是不好了 但希望最终一切都能好 | |
[05:53] | And you are? | 你叫 |
[05:55] | – Paul. – Paul. | -保罗 -保罗 |
[05:57] | In quotation marks, I assume. | 我猜是加引号的吧 |
[05:59] | I see you’ve taken your own security precautions. | 我看到你也已经做好了安全防范 |
[06:01] | But I have the disadvantage of not knowing your real name | 但我处于劣势 我不知道你的真名 |
[06:04] | while you know mine. | 你却知道我的 |
[06:05] | That puts us on distinctly unequal footing. | 这样的谈判基础显然不公平 |
[06:08] | Well, I hope that tonight’s concerns | 希望今晚的重点 |
[06:10] | will have little to do with you or me. | 不会落到我俩身上 |
[06:12] | You people can be very polite when you want something. | 你们有所求的时候可以非常客气 |
[06:15] | You want something, too. | 你也有所求 |
[06:16] | I don’t see why we can’t be civil about it. | 我们觉得我们都可以客气点 |
[06:18] | Well, Paul, | 好吧 保罗 |
[06:20] | my husband, Aleksandre, has been abducted off the street | 我丈夫亚历山大在街上突然 |
[06:22] | on the whim of civilized men like yourself. | 被你们这些客气的人绑架了 |
[06:25] | When you turn over my husband, she’s yours. | 你们放了我丈夫 我就放了她 |
[06:27] | And Aleksandre and I are given safe passage to Syria. | 你们还要保证我和亚历山大安全到达叙利亚 |
[06:30] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[06:32] | That transaction’s easier said than done. | 这笔交易说得轻巧做起来难 |
[06:34] | We have certain steps that we have to follow, | 必须跟着一些步骤一步步来 |
[06:36] | such as proof of life… | 比如先证明她还活着 |
[06:40] | confirmation that she’s alive and unharmed. | 确认她毫发无损地活着 |
[06:42] | And I need the same of my husband. | 我也要先确保我丈夫毫发无损 |
[06:43] | I’ll make contact again in two hours. | 两小时后再联系 |
[06:45] | Frau Iosava… | 约萨瓦夫人 |
[06:49] | Please don’t tell me that’s the new face of ISIL. | 别告诉我这是伊斯兰国的新面孔 |
[06:59] | Danke. | 谢谢 |
[07:06] | – What, you’re following me? – Yeah, kind of. | -干嘛 跟踪我吗 -算是吧 |
[07:08] | I just wanted to say there is a “We” here… | 我只想说还有「我们」可言 |
[07:10] | you and I, whether you like it or not. | 你和我 不管你乐不乐意 |
[07:13] | All right. I take it you have a plan. | 好吧 我猜你有计划了 |
[07:14] | Same as Frost… find Clare. | 跟弗罗斯特一样 找到克莱尔 |
[07:16] | What, you know something he doesn’t know, | 怎么 你有他不知道的消息 |
[07:17] | or are you counting on the good Lord to show you the way? | 还是指望老天爷给你指路 |
[07:18] | All right, so Frost put you up to this. That figures. | 好了 弗罗斯特派你来的 明白了 |
[07:20] | No, I put me up to this, not just for your sake, | 不 我自己来的 不只是为了你 |
[07:22] | – but for Clare’s. – Daniel, you’re a company man. | -也为了克莱尔 -丹尼尔 你是集体中人 |
[07:24] | There’s no harm in that. So was I once. | 这没问题 我曾经也是 |
[07:26] | But tonight, you’re in bad company. | 但今晚你跟了个坏集体 |
[07:28] | And you’re no good to anyone | 你现在在柏林 |
[07:29] | running around Berlin on some cockeyed manhunt. | 疯狂地四处找人对任何人都没好处 |
[07:30] | Well, who’s gonna find her if I don’t? | 我要是不去 谁还会去找她 |
[07:32] | We’re on it, Frost’s on it. The Germans are looking… | 我们 弗罗斯特和德国人都在找她 |
[07:34] | The Germans?! Fuck the fucking Germans! | 德国人 去他妈的德国人 |
[07:36] | Okay, fuck the Germans. You clearly have a better plan. | 好 去他妈的德国人 你显然有更好的办法 |
[07:38] | What’s step one? Get wasted? | 第一步是什么 喝个烂醉吗 |
[07:44] | – I want to find that van. – Oh, go on. | -我想找到那辆货车 -得了吧 |
[07:45] | Robert’s guys did a sweep. They didn’t find anything. | 罗伯特的人彻底搜查过 没发现 |
[07:47] | – They think it was a decoy. – Jesus. | -他们认为是圈套 -天啊 |
[07:48] | He gets in one fucking car chase, | 他只玩过一次追车 |
[07:50] | and he thinks he’s fucking Vin Diesel. | 就觉得自己是范·迪塞尔了 |
[07:52] | I’d prefer to look for myself. | 我还是自己去查吧 |
[07:54] | What… what, the impound? | 怎么 去找被扣的车吗 |
[07:59] | That’s my boy. | 这才是我兄弟 |
[08:01] | I’ll drive. | 我来开车 |
[08:05] | It’s MI6, the Russians. | 肯定是军情六处或者俄罗斯 |
[08:07] | Who else would want Iosava? | 不然还有谁会想抓约萨瓦 |
[08:09] | You’re forgetting one name… us. | 你忘了 还有我们 |
[08:12] | I haven’t forgotten, but not during an operation. | 我没忘 但我们不会在行动期间这么干 |
[08:15] | There you are. | 联系上你们了 |
[08:17] | I’m sorry for the circumstances. I just received the cable. | 事情发展成这样我很抱歉 我刚接到电报 |
[08:20] | – We’re at a loss here, Clay. – I am well aware. | -我们遭受了损失 克莱 -我很清楚 |
[08:22] | The last thing we want is to lose an asset in the field. | 我们最不希望的就是失去外勤工作的资产 |
[08:25] | Clare is not an asset. She’s one of my people. | 克莱尔不是资产 她是我们中的一员 |
[08:27] | And the only way to get her back is to swap for Iosava. | 而要换回她的唯一方法就是拿约萨瓦交换 |
[08:31] | We can’t trade what we don’t have. | 我们没法拿自己没有的东西做交换 |
[08:33] | We just got word Romanian Intelligence was involved. | 我们刚接到消息 罗马尼亚情报局已参与此事 |
[08:36] | Uh, Valerie Edwards, Global Affairs. | 我是国际事务部的瓦莱丽·爱德华兹 |
[08:39] | Why on earth would SRI do that? | 罗马尼亚情报局为什么要插手 |
[08:42] | We’ve seen no intelligence linking Iosava’s network to Romania. | 没有情报显示约萨瓦与罗马尼亚之间存在联系 |
[08:45] | We have. | 有的 |
[08:46] | Apparently, SRI have had their eyes on him for some time. | 罗马尼亚情报局盯上他已经有一段时间了 |
[08:50] | Iosava has heavy involvement in the black market in Bucharest. | 约萨瓦和布加勒斯特的黑市联系密切 |
[08:52] | Okay, regardless, I need proof of life | 先不管这些 如果谈判要进行下去 |
[08:55] | if this negotiation’s gonna go forward. | 我得证明他还活着 |
[08:57] | We’ve already reached out to the Romanians. | 我们已经联系了罗马尼亚方面 |
[08:58] | Oh, come on. That’s it? | 拜托 就这样吗 |
[09:00] | You reached out? That… That’s all you got? | 你们联系了罗方 你们就这点本事吗 |
[09:02] | And you are? | 你是哪位 |
[09:03] | Robert Kirsch, Deputy Chief. | 罗伯特·基尔希 副站长 |
[09:05] | Robert, you know as much as I do now. | 罗伯特 我现在知道的情况不比你多 |
[09:08] | Clay, she’s 28 years old. | 克莱 她才二十八岁 |
[09:10] | This is her first tour. We really need her back, okay? | 这是她第一次外勤 我们真的需要她回来 |
[09:14] | – Then let’s get on it. – Thank you. | -那我们就开始行动吧 -谢谢 |
[09:17] | Fuck! | 他妈的 |
[09:19] | 75 minutes till Ruth Iosava calls, | 还有75分钟 鲁丝·约萨瓦就要联系我们 |
[09:22] | and we got jack shit! | 我们却什么都没有 |
[09:23] | Light a fire under Johnson. | 催催约翰逊吧 |
[09:25] | Just… | 就… |
[09:31] | Johnson. | 约翰逊 |
[09:32] | Tell me you have good news. | 告诉我你有好消息 |
[09:34] | We’ve tracked her log-in session | 我们用六集线器的全球代理服务器 |
[09:35] | through a global proxy chain of six hubs, | 追踪了她的登录会话 |
[09:37] | but we’ve hit one that I think is | 但有一处可能是由 |
[09:39] | under the control of Chinese Third Department. | 中方的总参三部控制的 |
[09:41] | We’re unlikely to crack it anytime soon, but we’re trying. | 恐怕不能短时间内破解出来 但我们在努力 |
[09:53] | You wouldn’t happen to have any of those, um… | 你不会正好有… |
[09:56] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:06] | I know it’s my Western privilege talking, but… | 我知道我这话像是西方人的优越感 但是 |
[10:10] | I fail to see how someone can go from that | 我不明白为什么会有人原本是那样 |
[10:13] | to someone who’s willing to kill and be killed for an | 为了如伊斯兰国般封建的歧视女性的死亡邪教 |
[10:16] | archaic, misogynistic death cult like ISIL. | 能变成一个甘愿杀人与被杀的人 |
[10:20] | Fell for the wrong guy, I guess. | 估计是爱错了人吧 |
[10:22] | Right. Because women can’t fall for bad ideology, | 是啊 女人不会献身于错误的信仰 |
[10:25] | only bad men. | 只会献身于错误的人 |
[10:30] | Why don’t you go home, get some sleep? | 你还是回家睡一觉吧 |
[10:33] | I’m going for a food run. | 我要去买点吃的 |
[10:36] | Is kebab okay? | 烤肉串怎么样 |
[10:38] | It’s the only thing that’s open. | 只有烤肉串店还营业 |
[10:40] | Yeah, kebab. That’s perfect. | 好 烤肉串真是再好不过了 |
[10:49] | Hans? | 汉斯 |
[11:10] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[11:11] | Um, I’m sorry I haven’t called, Hans, | 很抱歉我一直没打电话 汉斯 |
[11:13] | but I’ve been dealing with Washington. | 我在处理华盛顿那边的事 |
[11:15] | About what happened at the mall | 你指的是商场的事 |
[11:16] | or what happened to Aleksandre Iosava? | 还是亚历山大·约萨瓦的事 |
[11:20] | I’m going to ask you this once as a friend. | 这次我将以朋友的身份问你 |
[11:22] | You don’t even have to ask the question, Hans. | 你根本不用问的 汉斯 |
[11:25] | Because in what world does it make sense | 因为我有什么理由 |
[11:27] | that I would risk the life of one of my officers | 拿我手下人的性命冒险 |
[11:29] | to take Iosava? | 去拿下约萨瓦呢 |
[11:30] | Your masters have wanted to all along. | 你那些上司一直都想这么做 |
[11:33] | Tell me, Steven, did Langley finally get its way? | 告诉我 史蒂文 中情局最终如愿以偿了吗 |
[11:36] | They would never do that in the middle of an operation. | 他们绝不会在行动期间这样做的 |
[11:39] | Look, Hans, um… | 听着 汉斯 |
[11:43] | Does your team have any leads | 你那边有没有什么消息 |
[11:44] | as to where Ruth might have taken my officer? | 鲁丝可能把我的人带到哪去了 |
[11:47] | Not yet. And now I must meet with Chancellor Merkel | 还没有 而我现在要和默克尔总理见面 |
[11:50] | to convince her the gunmen who shot up a mall | 我得让她相信 在商场开枪的人 |
[11:53] | aren’t linked to the refugees. | 和难民没有关系 |
[12:57] | If there was a clue left behind, | 就算真的有什么证据 |
[12:58] | don’t you think it would be with the police in an evidence bag? | 你不觉得早被警方放进证据袋带走了吗 |
[13:01] | Theoretically speaking, yes. | 理论上确实是这样 |
[13:22] | Holy shit. | 我的天 |
[13:24] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:25] | “I do.” She left a message. | 她留下了一条消息 「我愿意」 |
[13:30] | What, a marriage proposal? | 这算什么 求婚吗 |
[13:32] | No, no, no, no. She… She borrowed a-a ring from me this morning, | 不不不 她今早管我借了一枚戒指 |
[13:35] | said she needed it for cover. | 说是要用做掩护 |
[13:38] | – Wait a second. – What? | -等等 -怎么了 |
[13:41] | Wedding. | 维丁[同婚礼] |
[13:43] | – That’s what I’m saying. – No. | -我都说了 -不 |
[13:45] | No, the neighborhood. | 是那片社区 |
[13:47] | “Vedding.” | 「维丁社区」 |
[13:49] | Maybe that’s the message. | 可能这就是她留下的信息 |
[13:50] | Oh, Clare, you genius. | 克莱尔 你可真是天才 |
[13:53] | And you, Daniel Miller, well done. | 丹尼尔·米勒 你也做得不错 |
[14:08] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[14:11] | Yeah, put him through. | 好 接过来吧 |
[14:13] | Valerie? I got someone here who wants to talk to you. | 瓦莱丽 我这边有人要和你说话 |
[14:18] | Hector, where are you? | 赫克托 你在哪 |
[14:19] | At a roadblock. | 在一个路障旁边 |
[14:21] | At least the Germans know a manhunt is in order. | 起码德国人知道一次追捕行动即将展开了 |
[14:25] | You’re going after her? | 你要去找她吗 |
[14:27] | And if I was? | 如果是呢 |
[14:28] | Officially, I’d have to tell you to stop, | 正式说法 我必须让你停下 |
[14:30] | insist you come back to the embassy. | 坚持要你回到大使馆来 |
[14:32] | Yeah, well, Frost sent me home, so scratch that option. | 弗罗斯特直接让我回家了 所以那不可能了 |
[14:35] | Unofficially. | 非正式的话呢 |
[14:37] | Hold on a sec. | 先等等 |
[14:47] | Auf wiedersehen. | 再见 |
[14:56] | Answer me this, Val. | 回答我 瓦莱 |
[14:58] | What would Clare have us do… sit back and negotiate, | 克莱尔会希望我们怎么做 是置身事外地谈判 |
[15:00] | or turn over every stone until we found her? | 还是想尽办法 直到找到她 |
[15:04] | Both. | 双管齐下 |
[15:05] | Fair enough. | 说得不错 |
[15:06] | So will you help me? | 那么 你愿意帮我吗 |
[15:08] | I’m listening. | 我听着呢 |
[15:10] | She left a message in the van. | 她在车里留下了一条信息 |
[15:12] | We’re heading to Wedding. | 我们正赶去维丁 |
[15:14] | I’ll make some inquiries, yeah. | 我会调查一下 |
[15:16] | Can you give me access to Brown Bear? | 你能给我「棕熊」的权限吗 |
[15:21] | It’s Clare, Val. It’s all or nothing. | 事关克莱尔 瓦莱 豁出去了 |
[15:28] | Meet me there in an hour. | 一个小时后在那边见 |
[15:33] | Brown Bear? | 「棕熊」 |
[15:36] | Means she has my back. | 意味着她会照应我 |
[15:38] | And yours. | 还有你 |
[15:47] | I need smokes. | 我买点烟 |
[15:55] | Sandra, it’s Daniel. Do you have Steven? | 桑德拉 我是丹尼尔 史蒂文在吗 |
[15:58] | Daniel on line one. | 丹尼尔在一号线上 |
[16:08] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样 |
[16:08] | What if I told you we were onto something? | 如果我说我们有线索呢 |
[16:11] | What do you mean you’re onto something? | 你说有线索是什么意思 |
[16:12] | You’re supposed to be locking him down. | 你应该把他关起来 |
[16:13] | Events took a turn. | 情况有变 |
[16:15] | I’m not getting any younger here, Daniel. Come on. | 我不再年轻了 丹尼尔 快说 |
[16:17] | We searched the van. | 我们搜了货车 |
[16:19] | Wait, you broke into a fucking impound lot? | 等等 你们竟然闯进了扣车区 |
[16:21] | Listen, Clare left a message | 克莱尔留下了消息 |
[16:23] | that seems to indicate they’re holding her in Wedding. | 看样子是在暗示他们把她关在维丁 |
[16:26] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[16:28] | – Where in Wedding? – That’s all we have right now. | -维丁哪里 -我们现在只知道这些 |
[16:30] | Yeah. Okay, well… | 好吧 |
[16:33] | Come back here for a debrief, and I’ll get a team on it. | 回来做个汇报 我叫一队人行动 |
[16:35] | No, you already have a team on it. | 不 你已经有一队人在行动了 |
[16:37] | No, no. No. He’s a mess. | 不行 他一团糟 |
[16:39] | He’s too close to this. No. | 他牵涉太深 不行 |
[16:41] | We don’t have time for all that. | 我们没有时间了 |
[16:44] | – I got to go. – Da… | -我得挂了 -丹… |
[16:59] | Jesus. | 天 |
[17:01] | What are these, street-cam photos? | 这是什么 交通摄像头照的吗 |
[17:03] | You guys hacking the German database willy-nilly now? | 你们现在都能随意黑进德国数据库了吗 |
[17:06] | I told Hans Richter that Israel has had its own eye on Iosava | 我跟汉斯·里克特说了以色列盯着约萨瓦 |
[17:10] | and is just as fed up with CIA entitlement issues as he is. | 而且跟他一样受够了中情局的授权问题 |
[17:15] | And he just handed you these? | 然后他就这么给你了 |
[17:17] | He has a fondness for me. | 他喜欢我 |
[17:18] | The guy is gayer than a picnic basket. | 那家伙基的不行 |
[17:19] | You know that, right? | 你知道的吧 |
[17:22] | Not in the ’80s. | 80年代那会儿他可不这样 |
[17:25] | I don’t want to know. | 我不想知道 |
[17:27] | Thank you, Golda. | 谢谢 戈尔达 |
[17:29] | I need you to bring me something in return. | 我要你给我些东西作为回报 |
[17:32] | I need the file from December 7, 2010, | 我需要2010年12月7号的文件 |
[17:36] | code name “Antoinette.” | 代号「安特瓦特」 |
[17:37] | You kidding me? A woman’s life is on the line, | 你开玩笑呢 一个女人命悬一线 |
[17:39] | you’re asking me to steal you a fucking file? | 你却要我帮你偷一份该死的文件 |
[17:41] | Bring it to me before noon today. | 今天中午之前给我 |
[17:43] | Fuck that! No way. We’re in the middle of a crisis here! | 他妈的 不行 我们正在危机中 |
[17:45] | Jesus! | 天哪 |
[17:47] | Which just got better, thanks to us. | 多亏了我们 那危机刚有了转机 |
[17:50] | Besides, a crisis means distraction. | 再说 危机意味着注意力被分散了 |
[17:53] | “Antoinette,” Robert. | 「安特瓦特」 罗伯特 |
[17:54] | Tel Aviv is counting on you. | 特拉维夫指望你呢 |
[18:57] | I haven’t had a woman in a while. | 我有段时间没接待过女人了 |
[18:59] | I don’t want to fuck, just talk. | 我不想嫖 只想聊 |
[19:01] | I don’t get paid to talk. | 聊天我可没得赚 |
[19:02] | You get paid to do whatever gives me pleasure, | 只要让我开心你就有得赚 |
[19:05] | isn’t that right? | 不是吗 |
[19:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:08] | So what exactly do you want to talk about? | 那么你到底想聊什么 |
[19:13] | Zoltan Vasile. | 佐尔坦·瓦希勒 |
[19:15] | He’s a pig. What do you want with him? | 他就是头猪 你找他干什么 |
[19:20] | Fuck. | 操 |
[19:22] | You’re a cop? | 你是警察吗 |
[19:25] | Sex work is legal in Germany, bitch. | 嫖娼业在德国是合法的 婊子 |
[19:27] | You can’t squeeze me for information. | 你没法从我身上榨取信息 |
[19:29] | I haven’t done anything wrong! | 我什么都没做错 |
[19:31] | No, but Zoltan has. | 是的 但佐尔坦错了 |
[19:33] | He runs the black market from Bucharest, | 他管着布加勒斯特的黑市 |
[19:34] | which means new underage pussy every few months. | 意味着每几个月就会送来雏妓 |
[19:37] | Put you out of business. | 把你挤出这行 |
[19:40] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[19:43] | An introduction. | 牵个线 |
[20:05] | Bora? | 博拉 |
[20:12] | I told you it was crazy. | 我跟你说过太疯狂了 |
[20:14] | You didn’t listen. | 你不听 |
[20:17] | I’m a terrible actor. | 我是个差劲的演员 |
[20:22] | It wasn’t your fault. It was ours. | 错不在你 是我们的错 |
[20:26] | What happened to the girl? | 那女孩怎么样了 |
[20:28] | – Clare? – We have reason to believe | -克莱尔 -我们有理由相信 |
[20:31] | that she’s being held captive in Wedding. | 她被关在维丁 |
[20:34] | And Wedding, as you know, is run by the Tuerk Federasyon. | 你知道 维丁是由土耳其联合会掌控的 |
[20:37] | You know as much as I do. Congratulations. | 你和我知道的一样多 祝贺你 |
[20:41] | That’s not true. | 不对 |
[20:43] | You are the pillar of the Turk ex-pat community. | 你是土耳其异乡团的支柱 |
[20:47] | You have connections high and low, | 你有从上至下的关系网 |
[20:49] | and if Ruth Iosava wanted to find | 如果鲁丝·约萨瓦想在维丁 |
[20:50] | a quiet jihadi hideaway in Wedding… | 找一个圣战分子藏匿点 |
[20:54] | she’d have to run it by someone. | 她得找人代劳 |
[20:56] | A hole in my shoulder, | 我肩膀上中了一枪 |
[20:57] | and you come asking for more? | 你还来要我做更多 |
[21:00] | Where does it end? | 什么时候是个头 |
[21:11] | Where the hell you been? | 你去哪了 |
[21:12] | Deep inside the wires of our German friends. | 和德国的朋友秘密联络了一下 |
[21:19] | Where’d you get these? | 你从哪拿到的 |
[21:20] | We all have our networks, Steven. | 我们都有各自的关系网 史蒂文 |
[21:23] | – Pretty good, right? – Yeah. | -很不错 是吧 -是的 |
[21:25] | It’s eight hours ago. We’ll make it work. | 八小时前拍的 我们会用上的 |
[21:30] | – She’s on. – Patch it in. | -她上线了 -接过来 |
[21:37] | – Hello, Frau Iosava. – You have something to show me? | -你好 约萨瓦夫人 -你有什么要给我看的吗 |
[21:39] | I do, and I take it you have the same. | 有 我想你也有 |
[21:41] | You first. | 你先 |
[21:43] | Uh, Frau Iosava… | 约萨瓦夫人 |
[21:45] | Paul, you first, or I hang up. | 保罗 你先 不然我就挂断 |
[22:00] | That’s all? | 就这些 |
[22:04] | That’s everything I can provide at this time. | 这是我现在能提供的一切 |
[22:05] | You said proof of life. Those were taken hours ago. | 你说过拿出活着的证据 这些是几小时前拍的 |
[22:08] | No, no, I promise you, I’m doing everything that I can. | 我向你保证 我在尽全力 |
[22:09] | – Where’s Aleksandre? – Frau Iosava… | -亚历山大在哪 -约萨瓦夫人 |
[22:11] | Where is he?! | 他在哪 |
[22:23] | I’m gonna level with you, okay? | 我跟你直说吧 |
[22:28] | I don’t know how your husband | 我不知道你丈夫 |
[22:29] | was grabbed off the street like that. I… | 怎么会在街上像那样被抓走 我 |
[22:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:34] | Now, was I attempting in a more legal means | 我是否想通过更合法的手段 |
[22:37] | to have him arrested? Yeah, I was. | 将他绳之以法呢 没错 我想 |
[22:39] | But somebody did take him, | 但他确实被人抓走了 |
[22:41] | and I’ve been doing everything I can in my power | 而我也在不遗余力地 |
[22:44] | to get him back. | 想救他回来 |
[22:45] | Now, there’s reason to believe | 现在我们有理由相信 |
[22:47] | – that he’s being transported by car to Romania. – Romania? | -他正在被车转移至罗马尼亚 -罗马尼亚 |
[22:51] | Now, if… if I had him here in Berlin under my watch, | 如果他在柏林 在我的看管下 |
[22:54] | I’d make the exchange myself. But I don’t. I don’t. | 我会亲自去交换 但由不得我 |
[22:58] | But those who do have him | 但那些抓到他的人 |
[22:59] | aren’t acting in my interests any more than yours. | 并无意让我们任何一方获利 |
[23:01] | And so you and I, we have to work together on this. | 所以你我必须共同应对 |
[23:05] | Now, I have given you everything that I can at this juncture. | 我已经给了你目前为止的一切情报 |
[23:08] | I have. And you… | 真的 而你 |
[23:12] | You just… You have to trust me. | 你只是 你必须相信我 |
[23:17] | But I need you | 但我需要你 |
[23:19] | to give me something in return. | 给我一些回报 |
[23:21] | Trust you? | 相信你 |
[23:23] | You make a deal and expect me to honor it after you don’t? | 你谈好了条件却不遵守 还希望我能遵守吗 |
[23:34] | This is proof of life, Paul. | 这才是活着的证明 保罗 |
[23:37] | So, please don’t insult me and embarrass yourself any further. | 所以不要再侮辱我并让你自己丢脸了 |
[23:42] | I want to speak to Aleksandre. | 我要和亚历山大说话 |
[23:44] | You will have him on the line when I call back in an hour. | 一小时后我再打来时你要让他接电话 |
[23:46] | In return, you may speak to your spy. | 作为回报 你可以和你的间谍说话 |
[23:50] | But, please, don’t test my patience again. It has a limit. | 但请不要再测试我的耐心了 它是有限的 |
[23:53] | And you don’t want to reach that point. | 你可不想把我逼到极限 |
[23:55] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[24:00] | Look. She’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[24:02] | That’s something, okay? | 这算是进展 好吗 |
[24:05] | We just have to keep moving forward, Steven. | 我们只需要继续推进 史蒂文 |
[24:58] | You’re sure you want to get that close to him? | 你确定要跟他凑得那么近吗 |
[25:00] | His body spray smells like cat piss. | 他的香水闻起来像猫尿 |
[25:02] | Let’s get it over with. | 赶紧完事就好 |
[25:06] | Zoltan? | 佐尔坦 |
[25:09] | I’ve got a new friend | 我有个新朋友 |
[25:11] | who would like to meet you. | 想见见你 |
[25:14] | And who might this be? | 是谁呢 |
[25:16] | Bambi. | 斑比 |
[25:19] | Keep the boots on. | 别脱靴子 |
[25:21] | The boots are hot. | 靴子很性感 |
[25:28] | Crystal thinks I like you. | 克里斯朵觉得我喜欢你 |
[25:30] | You prefer a drink first? | 要先来杯酒吗 |
[25:32] | Maybe a line or two, huh? | 也许吸一两条粉 |
[25:35] | Well, I prefer you tell me what happened to Aleksandre Iosava. | 我更想你告诉我亚历山大·约萨瓦怎么了 |
[25:39] | Are you fucking with me? | 你逗我吗 |
[25:43] | What did you say about Iosava? | 你说约萨瓦怎么了 |
[25:45] | Huh? Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[25:46] | – Told me what? – That we picked him up. | -告诉我什么 -我们抓了他 |
[25:50] | You just did. | 你刚告诉我的 |
[25:51] | Considering the backup and the wire that I’m wearing, | 考虑到我的后援部队还有身上的窃听器 |
[25:54] | you can tell me who hired you to kidnap Iosava | 你可以告诉我是谁雇你绑架的约萨瓦 |
[25:56] | or you can chose to keep your mouth shut, and I’ll make sure | 或者你可以不交代 那我会保证 |
[25:59] | you’ll be eating and shitting from the same bowl | 你未来的五到十年 |
[26:01] | for the next 5 to 10 years. | 都会用同一个碗吃喝拉撒 |
[26:26] | I’ve made a simple offer. | 我的提议很简单 |
[26:28] | They get you back if I get my husband back. | 他们还回我丈夫 我就还回你 |
[26:33] | “They”? | 「他们」 |
[26:34] | Ah, she speaks. | 原来她会说话啊 |
[26:37] | Just answer me this. | 回答我这个问题 |
[26:40] | Are you even a Muslim, or was that, too, | 你是穆斯林吗 还是连这个 |
[26:43] | part of the act? | 都是演戏的一部分 |
[26:45] | I am. | 我是 |
[26:48] | I believe you, and yet I find myself | 我相信你 但我发现自己 |
[26:50] | even more disappointed than if you were a Kafir. | 比知道你如果是异教徒更失望 |
[26:54] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[26:56] | They can be tolerated in their ignorance. But you? | 他们可以因无知而无咎 但你呢 |
[27:00] | You reject the Prophet and still call yourself a believer? | 你否认了先知却还自称信徒 |
[27:04] | I happen not to see it that way. | 我不这么看 |
[27:06] | Of course not. | 你当然不 |
[27:07] | You see it whichever way suits you best, | 你按最适合你的方式看问题 |
[27:09] | whichever path is most convenient. | 只要是最方便的方式就行 |
[27:12] | The drive-thru mentality of the West. | 西方的饭来张口的心态 |
[27:15] | Everything easy, within arm’s reach. | 万事容易 唾手可得 |
[27:17] | And instead of rejecting that, you embrace this disposable God. | 你非但不拒绝 反倒更信服这个简单为上的神 |
[27:23] | That was my error. | 这也曾是我的错 |
[27:25] | I do not speak from judgment but experience. | 这话不是出自理智 而是经验之谈 |
[27:29] | I was like you once. | 我曾经和你一样 |
[27:33] | Then you saw the light? | 然后你看到了光吗 |
[27:34] | And you thought, “Allah wants us to suffer”? | 然后你觉得「安拉希望我们受苦」 |
[27:40] | You are already suffering, my dear. | 你已经在受苦了 亲爱的 |
[27:43] | The system you live in is sick. | 你所生活的系统是病态的 |
[27:46] | Why do you think more and more girls come to me, | 你觉得为什么越来越多的女孩来找我 |
[27:48] | wanting to join the Caliphate? | 想要加入哈里发 |
[27:49] | Because they’re young and impressionable. | 因为她们年轻 容易受影响 |
[27:52] | Because they have rejected the West’s attempts | 因为她们已经拒绝了西方的企图 |
[27:54] | to brainwash them into a life of endless consumerism. | 想引诱她们开始无穷无尽的消费主义生活 |
[28:00] | You can shovel the sand of an entire desert into a bucket, | 你可以把整个沙漠的沙子都铲进一个桶里 |
[28:03] | but if it has no bottom, the bucket remains empty. | 但如果桶没有底 桶就会一直空着 |
[28:06] | Trade the bucket for a bomb | 把桶换成炸弹 |
[28:08] | and your life for violent Jihad. | 把你的生活换成暴力的圣战 |
[28:11] | Your bombs kill more in a day than we do in a year. | 你们的炸弹一天杀的人比我们一年杀的都多 |
[28:14] | And you know that. | 你知道的 |
[28:17] | So what are we gonna do to stop it? | 那我们怎么阻止这一切呢 |
[28:21] | I’ll start. | 我先开始 |
[28:25] | My name is Clare. | 我叫克莱尔 |
[28:29] | Wouldn’t that be convenient… | 这还真方便是吧 |
[28:34] | Clare? | 克莱尔 |
[29:12] | They’re almost back on in the SCIF. | 他们就快回到保密会议室了 |
[29:14] | Right. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[29:15] | Is there something else I can help you find? | 我还能帮你找点什么别的吗 |
[29:17] | No, no, no, I’m good. Thanks, Sandra. | 不 我没事了 谢谢 桑德拉 |
[29:18] | Don’t forget to sign it out. | 别忘了登记 |
[29:23] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[29:26] | Is this you being a friend or a maverick or both? | 你这是当朋友还是反派还是两者都是 |
[29:28] | Just here to find out what the hell the Brown Bear is. | 只想来看看棕熊到底是什么 |
[29:38] | I, uh… I know it’s early. | 抱歉这么早就打扰你 |
[29:40] | Thank you so much for doing this. | 谢谢你能帮忙 |
[29:42] | Of course. | 不客气 |
[29:45] | – Come in. – Danke. | -请进 -谢谢 |
[29:51] | Metin Burakgazi. | 梅京·布拉卡兹 |
[29:53] | He should know where Clare is being held. | 他应该知道克莱尔被关在哪里 |
[29:54] | According to SwingSet, he’s the go-to capo | 据斯文赛特所说 如果你想在 |
[29:56] | for anybody wanting to do business in Wedding | 维丁做事且不留下记录 |
[29:58] | without leaving a paper trail. | 他就是你要找的人 |
[30:02] | He’s just anti-Western enough | 他很反对西方文化 |
[30:04] | to win over the trust of the Iosavas. | 赢得了约萨瓦夫妇的信任 |
[30:06] | Thanks, Aalia. | 谢谢 阿莉亚 |
[30:08] | But with a capitalist heart. | 但他却有颗资本主义的心 |
[30:10] | Have an address? | 有地址吗 |
[30:12] | Glasgowstrasse 97, just off Schillerpark. | 格拉斯洛街97号 就在席勒公园旁 |
[30:14] | So this is Brown Bear. | 这就是棕熊 |
[30:16] | Thanks, Val. | 谢了 瓦莱 |
[30:17] | Encrypted phones only, guys, yeah? | 只能用加密电话联络 明白吗 |
[30:19] | I take it these weapons are untraceable? | 这些武器是不会被查到的吧 |
[30:21] | Of course. | 当然 |
[32:47] | Please tell me you have some good news. | 请告诉我你有好消息 |
[32:49] | Well, the Romanians have been less than forthcoming so far, | 罗马尼亚人目前为止都很含糊其辞 |
[32:51] | but we do have satellite confirmation | 但我们通过卫星确认了 |
[32:53] | that Iosava is not in Germany. | 约萨瓦不在德国 |
[32:56] | He’s being moved to one of their compounds, | 他被转移到了其中一个基地 |
[32:58] | Timisoara, near the Hungarian border. | 在蒂米什瓦拉 匈牙利边界附近 |
[33:01] | One of their compounds… Jesus Christ. | 其中一个基地 我的天 |
[33:04] | This is a hostage negotiation. I need leverage. | 这是人质谈判 我需要筹码 |
[33:06] | I don’t need satellite pictures in a file. | 不要什么卫星照片 |
[33:08] | I’m not the bad guy, Steven. | 别冲我发火 史蒂文 |
[33:10] | The Romanians are asking for more than million dollars | 罗马尼亚人开口要价一百多万美元 |
[33:13] | just to get us a live feed of Iosava. | 就因为我们要约萨瓦的直播 |
[33:15] | I’m working my way up to an exchange, | 我在努力达成交易 |
[33:18] | but we need POTUS on board. | 但需要总统的支持 |
[33:20] | Uh, look, we are counting on you to deliver, Clay. | 我们就指望你转播了 克莱 |
[33:24] | – How soon? – The feed is being set up now. | -还要多久 -已经在准备了 |
[33:27] | The Romanians are having technical difficulties. | 罗马尼亚人遇到了点技术问题 |
[33:29] | My people are on it. | 我的手下正在处理 |
[33:32] | That’s all for now. | 目前就这些 |
[33:36] | Well, isn’t this just one big clusterfuck? | 真他妈糟透了 |
[33:40] | What are you going to do without Iosava? | 没有约萨瓦 你要怎么办 |
[33:44] | – She’s on. – Yeah. | -她打过来了 -好的 |
[33:45] | Put her through. | 接过来 |
[33:52] | Hello, Paul. | 你好 保罗 |
[33:54] | This time, you go first. | 这次你先来 |
[33:56] | Put her on. | 让我们看到她 |
[33:58] | You lied to me earlier. | 你之前骗了我 |
[33:59] | I think it’s only fair if you make up for that. | 你得先弥补我 才算公平 |
[34:01] | Listen, you do not run this negotiation. I do. | 听着 这个谈判不是由你做主 是我 |
[34:08] | You have one minute. | 给你一分钟 |
[34:17] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[34:19] | Been better. | 不太好 |
[34:21] | Okay, we’re working to… | 我们正在努力… |
[34:23] | get you home. | 带你回家 |
[34:25] | Frau Iosava has been very patient. | 约萨瓦夫人一直挺有耐心的 |
[34:26] | Tell my fiancé I’m sorry I lost the wedding ring. | 告诉我未婚夫 抱歉我弄丢了订婚戒指 |
[34:30] | Frau Iosava’s patience is running out. | 约萨瓦夫人的耐心快耗尽了 |
[34:31] | I want to speak to Aleksandre. | 我要跟亚历山大说话 |
[34:33] | They said in an hour. | 他们说还得一个小时 |
[34:35] | No! | 不行 |
[34:43] | No! Stop! | 不 住手 |
[34:46] | Steven, do something. | 史蒂文 帮帮她 |
[34:48] | Steven, is it? | 史蒂文是吧 |
[34:50] | You want to see more? | 你还想看更多这种场面吗 |
[34:51] | Your choice. And your last hour. | 你自己决定 最后给你一个小时 |
[34:53] | Have my husband on the line in exactly 60 minutes | 60分钟后我要看到我丈夫 晚一秒都不行 |
[34:56] | or Clare here dies. | 否则克莱尔死定了 |
[35:08] | She’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[35:09] | But it just took a turn for the worse. | 不过情况变糟了 |
[35:12] | How so? | 怎么了 |
[35:14] | Just go get her back. | 救她回来就是了 |
[35:17] | Clare confirmed Wedding, so you’re on the right track. | 克莱尔确认了维丁的事 你们的方向没错 |
[35:20] | We’re about to make contact with the Turk. | 我们正准备去找土耳其人 |
[35:22] | You have exactly 50 minutes. | 你们只有50分钟 |
[35:25] | This shouldn’t take long. | 应该用不了多久 |
[35:27] | – What did she say? – Get this shit done. | -她说了什么 -赶紧了事 |
[35:45] | I’ll find Metin. | 我去找梅京 |
[36:19] | Your worst nightmare | 你最可怕的噩梦 |
[36:20] | if you don’t tell me where Ruth Iosava is. | 如果你不告诉我鲁丝·约萨瓦在哪里的话 |
[36:22] | Who? | 谁 |
[36:24] | Take the girl. If I’m not out in three minutes, | 把这个女的带走 如果我三分钟后没出来 |
[36:26] | shoot her in the fucking head. | 直接爆了她的头 |
[36:44] | Okay, Metin, let’s chat. | 好了 梅京 我们来好好聊聊 |
[36:52] | Now, this… | 这个… |
[36:55] | This is how a real man shaves. | 这才是真男人刮胡子的方式 |
[36:59] | None of your five fucking safety blades and a moisture strip. | 没有什么安全刀片和剃须膏 |
[37:11] | I don’t know Ruth Iosava. | 我不认识鲁丝·约萨瓦 |
[37:13] | Yes, you do. | 你认识 |
[37:16] | I can see it in your eyes. | 我从你的眼神中能看出来 |
[37:19] | I was trained for that, you know. | 我接受的就是这种训练 |
[37:30] | Hurt a man the first time, and you feel it. | 第一次伤人 感觉很不好受 |
[37:34] | Then you get up the next day, and the sun is still shining, | 第二天醒来 发现阳光依然在耀眼 |
[37:37] | and they tell you to do it again. | 他们会让你再做一次 |
[37:40] | You hurt a man a second time, and you excuse it. | 第二次伤人 你会给自己找借口 |
[37:43] | And then you justify it, and then you exploit it. | 然后你会狡辩 然后就一发不可收拾 |
[37:48] | You get curious. | 你会好奇 |
[37:52] | You start to wonder how far you’ll have to take it | 会想知道为了获得情报 |
[37:54] | to get the information you need. | 你会做到哪一步 |
[37:58] | Will it take a finger? | 一根手指够吗 |
[38:02] | Will it take two ears? | 两只耳朵够吗 |
[38:08] | Where’s Ruth Iosava, Metin? | 鲁丝·约萨瓦在哪 梅京 |
[38:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:25] | What the hell were you doing in there? | 你在里面干什么 |
[38:29] | Getting an address. | 问出地址 |
[38:47] | Come on. | 走啊 |
[38:55] | So how are we doing in the prisoner exchange? | 人质交换的事准备得怎么样了 |
[38:57] | The audio feed is ready. | 音频已经准备好了 |
[38:59] | And the exchange? | 交换呢 |
[39:00] | We’re still waiting on POTUS. | 还在等总统的同意 |
[39:02] | Well, where the fuck is he? | 好吧 那他他妈的在哪 |
[39:04] | Let’s get Ruth on the line. | 让鲁丝上线就行了 |
[39:06] | Well, Langley’s no help. | 中情局根本帮不上忙 |
[39:08] | Oh, you think? Sending us into a duel with a cap gun. | 你以为呢 让我们带着玩具手枪参加决斗 |
[39:13] | Hello, Steven. | 史蒂文 |
[39:15] | Aleksandre’s on the line, as promised. | 亚历山大如约在线上了 |
[39:17] | You have two minutes. | 你们有两分钟时间 |
[39:19] | Then we continue with the negotiation. | 然后我们再谈判 |
[39:22] | Where’s Clare? | 克莱尔在哪 |
[39:26] | Put on Aleksandre. | 让亚历山大听电话 |
[39:42] | 只要你努力就不会让我失望 我会救你回来 | |
[39:56] | Where did you take him? | 你们把他带去哪了 |
[40:04] | Aleksandre… | 亚历山大 |
[40:09] | But maybe they lied. | 但他们也许说了谎 |
[40:10] | No. No. No. | 不 不 |
[40:12] | 鲁丝 听我说 打给律师们 我还需要我的药 | |
[40:21] | – They lied to us. – No, no. | -他们骗了我们 -不 |
[40:24] | It’s not true. It’s not true, Frau Iosava. | 不是的 不是这样的 约萨瓦夫人 |
[40:31] | Cut the feed. | 切断连线 |
[40:33] | Cut the damn feed! | 快他妈切断连线 |
[40:38] | Listen to me. Do not do thi… | 听我说 别这… |
[40:39] | There’s a way out of this. | 还有办法的 |
[40:44] | We had a deal, Steven. | 我们之前说好的 史蒂文 |
[40:45] | – Oh, no. – Now we don’t! | -糟糕 -现在作废了 |
[40:46] | There was never going to be an exchange. | 一开始就不可能有交换行动 |
[40:48] | You know it as well as I do. | 你跟我一样清楚 |
[40:49] | Aleksandre Iosava for this disposable thing, | 亚历山大·约萨瓦换这枚弃子 |
[40:53] | – this hypocrite! – There is no God but God. | -这个伪君子 -只有安拉至大 |
[40:55] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[40:56] | All of you. | 你们所有人 |
[41:09] | Listen, there’s still a way out of here. | 听着 还是有办法的 |
[41:11] | – There is a way… – No, there isn’t. | -有办法 -不 没办法了 |
[41:13] | There’s a way out, but if you pull the trigger… | 有办法的 可你如果扣下扳机… |
[41:27] | Let her go. | 放开她 |
[41:34] | There’s SWAT team outside. There’s no officers. | 外面有一支特警队 没有警员 |
[41:36] | It’s just me and him. | 只有我和他 |
[41:40] | If you put the gun down… | 如果你把枪放下 |
[41:42] | and let her go… | 放她走 |
[41:45] | you can still get out of here alive. | 你还是可以活着出去的 |
[41:46] | I love you, Clare. I love you. | 我爱你 克莱尔 我爱你 |
[41:48] | My freedom comes from you people? I don’t think so. | 我的自由要你们来给 我不认同 |
[41:51] | Just shoot this cunt already, will you? | 赶紧把这婊子打死行吗 |
[41:55] | Oh, fuck! Down! | 该死 |
[41:58] | On the fucking floor! | 跪在地上 |
[41:59] | – Get down! – Jesus. | -跪下 -天 |
[42:02] | Clare, no, no, no, no, no. No. | 克莱尔 不… |
[42:05] | – No, baby. No, baby. – Hector. | -不 宝贝 不 -赫克托 |
[42:08] | – I’m sorry. – It’s okay. | -对不起 -没事的 |
[42:11] | No, no, no. | 不… |
[42:12] | No, no, no, no. | 不… |
[42:14] | No. | 不 |
[42:17] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不… |
[42:53] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[43:04] | You sure you picked the right celestial pony, lady? | 你真的选好死后要去哪了吗 女士 |
[43:11] | I sure as hell wouldn’t bet on paradise right now | 我要是你 现在绝对不会 |
[43:14] | if I were you. | 指望上天堂 |
[43:19] | Hector. | 赫克托 |
[43:21] | Hector, you’re better than this. | 赫克托 你不至于这样 |
[43:37] | No, I’m not. | 不 我就是这样 |
[43:43] | I’m the worst this fucked-up agency has to offer. | 我是这破机构能提供的最糟的选择 |
[44:25] | Yes? | 喂 |
[44:27] | Valerie? It’s Daniel. | 瓦莱丽吗 我是丹尼尔 |
[44:34] | Where are you? | 你们在哪 |
[44:35] | We’re in the warehouse. | 我们在仓库 |
[44:37] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[44:39] | Ruth got away. | 鲁丝跑了 |
[44:41] | Oh, Jesus. | 天 |
[44:45] | Where’s Clare? | 克莱尔呢 |
[44:48] | Valerie… I am so sorry. | 瓦莱丽 我很遗憾 |
[44:56] | Listen, we need an anonymous tip called in | 听着 我们需要一通匿名现报 |
[44:58] | so that Clare can be found. | 好让他们找到克莱尔 |
[45:00] | If word gets out that Hector and I were here, | 如果消息传出去说我和赫克托来过这里 |
[45:01] | we’ll be on the next plane back to headquarters | 那在克莱尔下葬前 |
[45:03] | before Clare’s in the ground. | 我们就会被送上飞机回总部了 |
[45:14] | I’ll have it arranged. | 我去安排 |
[45:43] | Steven, Hans is on line two. | 史蒂文 汉斯在二号线上 |
[45:47] | Excuse me, please. | 抱歉 借过一下 |
[45:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[45:53] | Hans. | 汉斯 |
[45:55] | I’ll keep this brief. | 我长话短说 |
[45:56] | I know the Americans renditioned Iosava. | 我知道美方绑走了约萨瓦 |
[45:59] | For the sake of your family, if not our friendship, | 不看在我们的友情 也看在你家人的份上吧 |
[46:02] | I’m warning you to brace yourself for the consequences. | 我要提醒你准备好迎接后果 |
[46:05] | Hans, wait. Langley’s not playing straight with me. | 汉斯 等等 局里没跟我说实话 |
[46:07] | The story is breaking now. | 消息已经爆出来了 |
[46:13] | No rest for the infamous Thomas Shaw this evening, | 今晚声名狼藉的托马斯·肖将不会休息了 |
[46:16] | and no mercy for the CIA. | 对中情局也绝不会留情 |
[46:18] | A new leak has named Steven Frost | 一条新的泄密指出 史蒂文·弗罗斯特 |
[46:20] | as chief of the CIA station in Berlin | 作为中情局柏林站的站长 |
[46:22] | and the man behind the illegal rendition of Aleksandre Iosava. | 也是非法引渡亚历山大·约萨瓦的幕后指使者 |
[46:26] | Iosava, a German citizen and alleged Georgian terrorist | 约萨瓦是德国公民 被指是格鲁吉亚恐怖分子 |
[46:30] | was plucked off the streets of the German capital last night. | 昨晚在德国首都的街头被公然绑走 |
[46:35] | If there’s one secret | 如果还有什么秘密 |
[46:36] | that does seem to be able to remain safe these days, | 如今看来还能继续保持安全的 |
[46:39] | it is the identity of Thomas Shaw. | 那绝对是托马斯·肖了 |
[46:42] | For more on this breaking news, | 关于这一重大新闻的更多消息 |
[46:43] | let’s cut to a press conference. | 让我们切到新闻发布会现场 |
[46:44] | Here’s a statement made by Krischan Ganz, | 德国情报局局长 |
[46:46] | head of German Intelligence, | 克里斯臣·甘茨 |
[46:48] | just a few minutes ago in Cologne. | 几分钟前在科隆发表了声明 |
[46:54] | 我们发了逮捕令 逮捕中情局站长史蒂文·弗罗斯特 | |
[47:24] | You and me joined at the hip again… | 我们又拴在一起了 |
[47:25] | That’s either fate or a cosmically bad idea. | 这是命运的安排还是阴差阳错 |
[47:28] | With you, Hector, it’s one and the same thing. | 赫克托 这两者在你身上没什么区别 |
[47:32] | Where’d they post you after Chechnya? | 车臣之后他们把你派去了哪里 |
[47:33] | Hell. | 地狱 |
[47:36] | They sent me to hell. | 他们派我去了地狱 |
[47:39] | Hurt a man the first time, and you feel it. | 第一次伤人 感觉很不好受 |
[47:43] | You hurt a man a second time, and you excuse it. | 第二次伤人 你会给自己找借口 |
[47:46] | And then you justify it, and then you exploit it. | 然后你会狡辩 然后就一发不可收拾 |
[47:55] | Daniel, you’re a company man. There’s no harm in that. | 丹尼尔 你是集体中人 这没问题 |
[47:57] | So was I once. But tonight, you’re in bad company. | 我曾经也是 可今晚你跟了个坏集体 |
[48:01] | I’m the worst this fucked-up agency has to offer. | 我是这破机构能提供的最糟的选择 |