时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | The CIA has taken another hit. | 中情局雪上加霜 |
[00:13] | A new leak from anonymous whistleblower Thomas Shaw | 化名托马斯·肖的告密者泄露的最新情报 |
[00:16] | has targeted the U.S. Embassy in Berlin. | 目标直指美国驻柏林大使馆 |
[00:18] | The Deputy Director wants you on Shaw’s trail | 副局长希望你追查肖的事 |
[00:20] | starting with the courier. | 从联络人开始 |
[00:22] | The station will think you’ve just arrived. | 站里会以为你是刚来的 |
[00:24] | You and me joined at the hip again… | 我们又拴在一起了 |
[00:25] | that’s either fate or a cosmically bad idea. | 这是命运的安排还是阴差阳错 |
[00:28] | With you, Hector, it’s one and the same thing. | 赫克托 这两者在你身上没什么区别 |
[00:29] | We can’t do this. | 我们不能这么做 |
[00:31] | By whose rules? | 谁规定的 |
[00:32] | They’re not for us. | 对我们不适用 |
[00:34] | I’d advise that they keep a close eye on Aleksandre Iosava. | 我建议他们留心亚历山大·约萨瓦 |
[00:36] | He’s laundering money through gas stations. | 他在通过加油站洗钱 |
[00:38] | Iosava, the Georgian. | 约萨瓦 那个格鲁吉亚人 |
[00:39] | Do what I can about getting into Iosava’s accounts. | 我会尽力查查约萨瓦的账户 |
[00:42] | Julian Assange, Edward Snowden, Thomas Shaw… | 朱利安·阿桑奇 爱德华·斯诺登 托马斯·肖 |
[00:45] | add them up, they’re still a fucking zero. | 这些人加起来都不算什么 |
[00:47] | The Berliner Zeitung reported today | 「柏林日报」今日报道了 |
[00:48] | on a new set of Thomas Shaw documents | 托马斯·肖的一组新文件 |
[00:51] | that revealed the identity of a German intelligence operative… | 披露了一位德国情报特工的身份 |
[00:54] | Holy shit, Gerald’s fucked. | 该死 杰罗德完蛋了 |
[00:57] | Gerald deserved a bit more than a “Fuck you.” | 我觉得他不该被这么无情对待 |
[00:59] | Whoever Thomas Shaw is | 无论托马斯·肖是谁 |
[01:00] | he sure has it in for Berlin Station. | 他显然是在跟柏林站过不去 |
[01:03] | – We can’t. I can’t. – What are you scared of? | -不行 -你在怕什么 |
[01:05] | That it’ll be exposed that I’m sleeping with my secretary. | 怕我跟秘书上床的事会被曝光 |
[01:08] | When the leak came out yesterday, for a moment, | 昨天消息爆出来的时候 有一瞬间 |
[01:10] | I hoped your name would be in the headline. | 我真希望你的名字出现在标题上 |
[01:12] | Losing a job that’s brought you so little happiness. | 失去一份让你这么不开心的工作 |
[01:15] | Claudia Gartner, German national. | 克劳迪娅·加特纳 德国国籍 |
[01:17] | I think she is the courier between Thomas Shaw and the reporter. | 我认为她是托马斯·肖和那记者间的联络人 |
[01:30] | Shaw isn’t just a whistleblower. | 肖不止告了密 |
[01:32] | He’s a murderer. | 他还杀了人 |
[04:09] | Come here. | 来 |
[06:24] | You’ve seen Hector’s report that the Saudi brothers | 你们看过赫克托的报告了 说沙特兄弟 |
[06:26] | are funding Aleksandre Iosava. | 在资助亚历山大·约萨瓦 |
[06:28] | But that’s all we’ve got at the moment. | 但目前我们只掌握了这些 |
[06:30] | Tbilisi buys it. | 第比利斯那边相信了[格鲁吉亚首都] |
[06:32] | Their intel says… | 他们的情报显示… |
[06:32] | Let’s stop having the same conversation. | 同样的话就不用再说一次了 |
[06:34] | I need something tangible I can pitch to Langley. | 我需要点实在的东西好跟总部说 |
[06:37] | Can I remind you that six days ago, | 我能提醒一句吗 六天前 |
[06:38] | a German intelligence officer was outed as one of our agents? | 刚有一位德国情报人员被披露是我们的人 |
[06:42] | We’re walking on eggshells here. | 我们现在如履薄冰 |
[06:43] | What’s more important… | 哪样更重要 |
[06:44] | safeguarding our interests | 维护我们的利益 |
[06:45] | or playing to Angela Merkel’s feelings? | 还是照顾默克尔的情绪[德国总理] |
[06:48] | Maybe it’s both. | 或许都重要 |
[06:49] | What? I like Merkel. | 怎么了 我喜欢默克尔 |
[06:52] | You know, we… we understand our priorities, | 我们知道自己的首要任务 |
[06:55] | but the Germans are reluctant | 但德国方面不愿意 |
[06:57] | to press this Iosava issue any further. | 进一步调查约萨瓦的事 |
[06:59] | And frankly, I’m uncomfortable pressing the Germans. | 老实讲 我也不愿意给德国施压 |
[07:05] | All due respect, I disagree. | 恕我直言 我不同意 |
[07:09] | What if I said that we could infiltrate | 如果我说我们能渗入 |
[07:12] | – Iosava’s inner circle ourselves? – Excuse me? | -约萨瓦的核心集团呢 -你说什么 |
[07:15] | One of my former agents attends the same mosque as Iosava does, | 我之前有个特工跟约萨瓦在同一座清真寺祷告 |
[07:18] | as does one of Gerald’s. | 还有杰罗德的一个特工 |
[07:19] | He’s a prominent developer in the Muslim community. | 他是穆斯林社区知名的开发商 |
[07:22] | Then I’d say you should be the one to take the lead, Valerie. | 那我认为这事应该由你牵头 瓦莱丽 |
[07:25] | Steven will make sure you have everything that you need. | 史蒂文会保障你的一切需要 |
[07:27] | I’ll be in touch. | 保持联系 |
[07:30] | Wow. Well, where’d that come from? | 刚刚那是什么情况 |
[07:33] | I put those names on both your desks. | 我把名单放你俩桌上了 |
[07:36] | And what did I say? | 而我是怎么说的 |
[07:38] | I asked you to wait. | 我让你先等等 |
[07:42] | Well… | 好吧 |
[07:44] | You do not speak for this station nor me ever again. | 你不准再代替站里或我发言了 下不为例 |
[07:49] | Are we clear? | 明白了吗 |
[07:55] | Yes. | 明白 |
[08:02] | You’re right, this is really good. | 你说得对 味道真好 |
[08:05] | Martini, | 来点马提尼 |
[08:08] | good hummus. | 美味鹰嘴豆泥 |
[08:09] | What’s wrong with you? Eat something. | 你怎么了 吃点啊 |
[08:11] | You look like a fucking junkie. | 你看着像他妈瘾君子似的 |
[08:12] | That looks like a turd dipped in jizz. | 那看着就像泡在精液里的粪便 |
[08:15] | That’s nice. | 真棒 |
[08:17] | It’s the food of my ancestors, asshole. | 这是祖先们发明的食物 傻逼 |
[08:19] | And your ancestors’ enemies, asshole. | 也包括你祖先的敌人 傻逼 |
[08:21] | You know what? | 听我说 |
[08:22] | Can you not just for a fucking minute | 你就不能消停一会儿 |
[08:24] | let me eat my lunch in peace? | 让我安静地吃个午饭吗 |
[08:26] | Fuck. Excuse me. | 妈的 麻烦一下 |
[08:35] | Faisal missed the alternate this morning. | 费萨尔上午没来轮班 |
[08:39] | You worried about that? | 你很担心吗 |
[08:42] | He can take care of himself. | 他能照顾好自己 |
[08:45] | You’re not the only case officer | 可不是只有你这位情报官 |
[08:46] | to ever have an agent fall for him, Hector. | 被手下的特工爱上过 赫克托 |
[08:48] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 对吧 |
[08:52] | Here. | 给 |
[08:56] | So, uh, what did you do? | 那你当时怎么做的 |
[09:01] | I did my job. | 我就做好的本职工作 |
[09:04] | That’s what you do. | 就得这样 |
[09:05] | It’s a fucked-up business. | 这行很操蛋 |
[09:08] | It’s easy to get fucked. | 一不小心就搞砸了 |
[09:10] | So to speak. | 没错 |
[09:11] | We, uh, need more on the Saudi brothers, | 我们得了解更多沙特兄弟的情况 |
[09:13] | how they connect to Iosava. | 比如他们怎么跟约萨瓦联系 |
[09:16] | Undertow, this evening. | 今晚跟线人接头 |
[09:17] | Good. Did he get you something? | 好 他给你什么消息了吗 |
[09:19] | Frost’s job is on the line. | 弗罗斯特的位子岌岌可危了 |
[09:21] | Good. | 挺好啊 |
[09:22] | Clear the way for Valerie. | 帮瓦莱丽扫清了障碍 |
[09:23] | – That’s not fucking funny. – It’s a little funny. | -根本不好笑 -有点好笑 |
[09:28] | Without concrete intel, | 没有具体情报 |
[09:30] | we’re gonna have a fuck of a time | 我们就很难 |
[09:31] | getting the Germans to act against Iosava. | 让德国人去收拾约萨瓦 |
[09:34] | – So get me something. – All right. | -所以你得给我点什么 -知道了 |
[09:46] | Danke schoen. | 非常感谢 |
[09:58] | So, uh, Kelly… she’s really looking forward to tonight. | 凯莉真的很期待今晚 |
[10:03] | You’re not? | 你不期待吗 |
[10:06] | Well, I’d be able to enjoy myself a little more | 如果能对亚历山大·约萨瓦采取行动 |
[10:10] | if, uh, we could move forward on Aleksandre Iosava. | 我心情可能会更好点 |
[10:15] | Jemma Moore seems to be living with a mistaken assumption | 杰玛·摩尔似乎有着某种错误推断 |
[10:17] | that we don’t care. | 觉得我们不上心 |
[10:18] | Europe has had its own share | 911之后 欧洲自身 |
[10:20] | of terrorist attacks since 9/11. | 也成了恐怖袭击的目标地 |
[10:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:25] | You know the situation. | 你知道目前的情况 |
[10:26] | Leftist judge… until we can prove Iosava is a threat, | 左派会指手画脚 在能证明约萨瓦有威胁前 |
[10:29] | she won’t authorize an audio op. | 她不会批准进行语音监控的 |
[10:39] | Then let me do it. | 那就让我来 |
[10:42] | What? | 什么 |
[10:44] | Half an hour. | 半小时 |
[10:46] | Let my people do what you’ve been unable to do. | 让我的人去做你们没法做的事 |
[12:03] | I just sent you a photo. | 我刚给你发了张照片 |
[12:13] | Who is this? | 这是谁 |
[12:14] | You tell me. | 等你告诉我呢 |
[12:42] | 克劳迪娅是他杀 明天下午两点一个人来三角铁路站的地下通道 | |
[13:14] | Do you have it? | 拿到了吗 |
[13:21] | Is there a change in operations? | 行动有变吗 |
[13:23] | I think there is. | 我想有吧 |
[13:25] | I’ll let you know. | 会通知你的 |
[13:26] | Hector! | 赫克托 |
[13:28] | I said I’m sorry. | 我说了很抱歉 |
[13:30] | I thought she would ruin everything | 我想着如果丹尼尔太接近 |
[13:32] | if Daniel got too close. | 她会把一切都毁了 |
[13:38] | This is not how Thomas Shaw operates. | 托马斯·肖才不会这么做 |
[14:02] | Hello, Peter. | 你好 皮特 |
[14:06] | It’s been a while, Steven. | 好久不见 史蒂文 |
[14:07] | It has. | 是啊 |
[14:08] | I thought you may have been taking your shoes elsewhere. | 还以为你可能找其他人修鞋了呢 |
[14:12] | No, never, never. | 不 绝对不会 |
[14:13] | Just trapped behind my desk. | 只是工作太忙了 |
[14:15] | How’s Kelly? | 凯莉还好吧 |
[14:17] | Uh, good. | 挺好的 |
[14:18] | She started talking about Provence again. | 她又开始念叨普罗旺斯了 |
[14:20] | The French. | 法国人啊 |
[14:24] | But you have something more pressing. | 但你有更要紧的事 |
[14:26] | Yeah, full restoration. | 对 全面修复 |
[14:29] | How long? | 多久要 |
[14:31] | Uh, immediately. | 现在就要 |
[14:34] | I can certainly try. | 我尽量 |
[14:36] | – Oh, thank you, Peter. – No problem. | -谢谢 皮特 -没事 |
[14:38] | Welcome. | 不客气 |
[14:57] | 红衣主教海岸24号 10969 柏林 | |
[15:00] | We were traveling to Rome. | 我们当时要去罗马旅行 |
[15:04] | We were traveling to Rome. | 我们当时要去罗马旅行 |
[15:07] | Good. You were traveling to Rome. | 好 你们当时要去罗马旅行 |
[15:11] | You were traveling to Rome. | 你们当时要去罗马旅行 |
[15:15] | The… | 他… |
[15:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:24] | – Bye. – Bye-bye. | -拜 -拜拜 |
[15:31] | Valerie. | 瓦莱丽 |
[15:37] | You taught me well. They think I’m a native speaker. | 你是个好老师 他们都以为英语是我母语 |
[15:42] | So, I have done something useful with my life, huh? | 看来我这辈子还是做过有意义的事嘛 |
[15:49] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[15:51] | I’m good. | 很好 |
[15:53] | Good. | 那就好 |
[15:55] | But I don’t think you are here to catch up. | 但我想你不是来叙旧的吧 |
[16:00] | I assume you want to talk about Aleksandre Iosava. | 我猜你是为亚历山大·约萨瓦的事而来吧 |
[16:03] | Am I that transparent? | 我就那么容易看透吗 |
[16:06] | A reformed terrorist shows up to pray. | 一个改过自新的恐怖分子去祷告了 |
[16:10] | It’s only a matter of time | 那你或你这样的人出现 |
[16:11] | before you or someone like you shows up, too. | 也是早晚的事了 |
[16:17] | How can I help? | 我能做些什么 |
[16:22] | I know where he prays, Aalia. | 我知道他去哪祷告 阿莉亚 |
[17:45] | As-salamu alaykum. | 大家好 |
[17:58] | 我遇到了一位神职人员 他让我回到格鲁吉亚的家中 | |
[19:51] | I’m tired of buying your groceries. | 我不想再帮你购物了 |
[19:54] | Sorry. It was time-sensitive. | 抱歉 是有时效性的 |
[19:58] | The grocery list or the meeting? | 你是指购物清单还是这次会面 |
[20:00] | Both. | 两者都是 |
[20:03] | Tell me about the gas station. | 跟我说说那个加油站 |
[20:07] | Owned by a bunch of lowlifes. | 归一帮人渣所有 |
[20:09] | My father and I used to do business with them. | 我父亲和我曾跟他们做过生意 |
[20:12] | You seen their books? | 你看过他们的账吗 |
[20:15] | A few months ago. Why? | 几个月以前看过 怎么了 |
[20:17] | Let’s say I wanted to move money without anyone noticing. | 假设我想在暗中转移钱 |
[20:20] | You mean laundering. | 你是指洗钱吧 |
[20:21] | Is that something within the realm of their expertise? | 这种活他们擅长吗 |
[20:25] | I’m not sure. | 不知道 |
[20:26] | But you can find out. | 但你可以查清楚 |
[20:28] | I could. | 可以 |
[20:30] | But I’d rather not. | 但我不想去 |
[20:32] | And I’d rather be at home eating chips and guac, | 我还想待在家吃着薯条鳄梨 |
[20:34] | nursing a bucket of margaritas. | 喝冰镇的玛格丽塔呢 |
[20:43] | Let me see what I can do. | 我想想办法吧 |
[20:47] | That’s all I ask. | 我就是这意思 |
[20:55] | These aren’t ripe. | 这些根本没熟 |
[20:57] | – After hours… – Hours and hours. | -几小时以后… -好几个小时 |
[21:01] | It’s… it’s the Berlin excuse. | 这就是柏林人的借口 |
[21:04] | Remind me why we don’t do this more often. | 我们怎么没经常聚聚 |
[21:07] | Because our boys spend more time together | 因为他们总是在一起 |
[21:09] | than they spend with us. | 不怎么搭理我们 |
[21:11] | How’s Laura? | 劳拉还好吗 |
[21:12] | Mm, good. Trouble but good. | 还好 虽然有点不省心 |
[21:15] | What’d she do now? | 她最近在忙什么 |
[21:17] | Oh, well, uh, I got a drunk Skype from her last week. | 上周跟我视频聊天的时候喝大了 |
[21:21] | Seems to be really enjoying her time at Yale. | 看起来她非常享受在耶鲁的时光 |
[21:23] | You want children? You can have Laura. | 想要孩子吗 劳拉归你了 |
[21:25] | Oh, one Frost proves to be enough of a headache. | 一个姓弗罗斯特的就够让人头疼了 |
[21:30] | Our boys seem to have a little tiff this week. | 他俩这周好像有点口角啊 |
[21:33] | Hans was quite pissy the morning | 早上听到迪特尔·克劳斯的事时 |
[21:35] | the news broke about Dieter Klaus. | 汉斯非常生气 |
[21:37] | I assume the same goes with Steven. | 我想史蒂文也是一样吧 |
[21:40] | No, I hadn’t noticed. | 我可没察觉 |
[21:42] | He’s mastered the art of leaving his work at the office. | 他从不把工作上的情绪带回家 |
[21:45] | Well, you’re lucky. | 你可真幸运 |
[21:46] | I wish Hans spared me. | 真希望汉斯能饶过我 |
[21:55] | Pick up, Faisal, come on. | 快接电话 费萨尔 |
[22:33] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[22:35] | Fine. | 我没事 |
[22:37] | You sure? | 真的吗 |
[22:44] | During dinner I felt stupid. | 晚餐的时候我觉得自己像傻子 |
[22:47] | You’d had a disagreement with Hans, | 你跟汉斯意见相左 |
[22:49] | and Ulrich knew every detail. | 来龙去脉乌利齐都知道 |
[22:51] | But you hadn’t even thought to mention it to me. | 可你却没想过告诉我 |
[22:54] | Kelly. | 凯莉 |
[22:56] | You… I can’t. | 我没法跟你说 |
[22:56] | – You know… – But why can Hans? | -要知道… -那汉斯怎么能说 |
[23:01] | I’m… I’m not asking for the nitty-gritty, Steven. | 我又没刨根问底 史蒂文 |
[23:05] | I just want to have a sense of what is going on in your life, | 我只是希望知道你的情况 |
[23:07] | especially if it affects me… us. | 尤其是这会影响到我…我们俩 |
[23:11] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:14] | Yeah. I know. | 我知道 |
[23:20] | Hello? | 喂 |
[23:37] | – Hey. – Hi, Patricia. | -喂 -你好 帕特丽夏 |
[23:39] | Too busy for family? | 忙得连家人都没时间见吗 |
[23:40] | We would love to see you. | 我们很想见见你 |
[23:43] | No, I’m not busy. | 不 我没那么忙 |
[23:44] | – I’d love to. – Great. | -我很乐意 -太好了 |
[23:47] | Can you come to Charlottenburg after work? | 下班后来夏洛滕堡好吗 |
[23:49] | Find something great to eat. | 我们去吃好吃的 |
[23:52] | Sure. See you tomorrow. | 好的 明天见 |
[23:54] | Bye. | 再见 |
[24:06] | 我每隔十五分钟给你发条信息 如果晚了哪怕一分钟 就报警 | |
[24:53] | Everything you asked for. | 你要的都在这了 |
[24:54] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[25:04] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[25:07] | What do you want me to say, Steven? | 你指望我说些什么 史蒂文 |
[25:09] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[25:12] | This whole thing, it’s been hard on me, too. | 这事对我来说也很艰难 |
[25:14] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[25:17] | Did you even need these files? | 你真的需要这些文件吗 |
[25:21] | All you ever wanted was someone | 其实你想要的 |
[25:23] | with the clearance to listen, huh? | 只是个能听你倾诉的人 对吧 |
[25:27] | You don’t miss our affair. | 你怀念的不是我们的感情 |
[25:28] | You miss the reassurance that came with the pillow talk. | 而是怀念我们能躺在一起聊天 |
[25:31] | The endless conversations where I get to tell you | 怀念那些无休止的对话 怀念我告诉你 |
[25:33] | how wonderful you are and how needed. | 你是那么优秀 无可替代 |
[25:36] | No. | 不是的 |
[25:38] | I miss you. | 我怀念的是你 |
[25:42] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[25:54] | And read. | 慢慢看吧 |
[25:58] | Sandra. | 桑德拉 |
[26:01] | Maybe you should hire your wife as your secretary. | 也许你该雇你妻子当你秘书 |
[26:33] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[26:35] | Where’s Ingrid? | 英格丽呢 |
[26:36] | She’s waiting for you. | 她在等你 |
[26:37] | Monkey Bar, Bikini Berlin. | 猴子酒吧 柏林比基尼 |
[26:40] | Is there a fucking fancy dress party? | 是要办他妈化装舞会吗 |
[26:43] | That wasn’t the arrangement. | 计划不是这样的 |
[26:44] | Well, it is now. | 现在是了 |
[27:19] | – Happy? – No. | -满意了 -没有 |
[27:22] | You took a risk involving somebody else, | 你把别人也卷进来太危险了 |
[27:23] | not to mention meeting here. | 还非要在这见面 |
[27:24] | There are cameras everywhere. | 到处都是监控 |
[27:25] | Safer than meeting a complete stranger at an underpass. | 总比在地下通道见个陌生人安全 |
[27:28] | You have no idea what you’ve been meddling with. | 你完全不知道自己惹上了什么麻烦 |
[27:32] | Enlighten me. Please. | 那就请你告诉我吧 |
[27:36] | Your friend, Claudia… | 你的朋友 克劳迪娅… |
[27:39] | her death was no suicide. | 她不是自杀 |
[27:43] | Shaw killed her. | 是肖杀死了她 |
[27:45] | Did he? | 是吗 |
[27:46] | Or was it you? | 还是你干的 |
[27:48] | The second you asked Claudia to act as your courier, | 你让她做你的联络人的那一刻 |
[27:52] | you put her in danger. | 就让她置身危险之中了 |
[27:53] | Fuck you, spook! | 去你的吧 你是间谍 |
[27:54] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[27:56] | I’m putting my neck on the line | 我这是冒着生命危险 |
[27:57] | to warn you that your life may be in jeopardy. | 来警告你 你有生命危险 |
[27:58] | Bullshit, you’re trying to scare me | 放屁 你是想吓唬我 |
[28:00] | into giving you answers. | 从我这打探消息 |
[28:02] | But I don’t know who Thomas Shaw is. | 但我不知道托马斯·肖是谁 |
[28:04] | The system was created so no one does. | 体系建起来就是为了不让人知道的 |
[28:06] | The system is flawed, and it’s making him desperate. | 体系有缺陷 让他狗急跳墙了 |
[28:09] | You assholes are all the same. | 你们这些混蛋都是一样的 |
[28:11] | Little boys with a hero complex but no sense of responsibility. | 有英雄情结的小男孩 但没有任何责任感 |
[28:15] | You know American foreign policy kills more civilians | 你知道美国的外交政策害死的平民 |
[28:18] | than all terrorists put together! | 比恐怖分子加起来害死的都多 |
[28:20] | Sorry we don’t live in a perfect world, Ingrid. | 英格丽 抱歉我们的世界并不完美 |
[28:22] | But when someone finally blows the whistle, | 但当终于有人敢于揭发了 |
[28:24] | you smear their name… | 你们却抹黑他们 |
[28:25] | liar, traitor, murderer. | 称他们为骗子 叛徒 凶手 |
[28:28] | Shaw holds you accountable to your own CIA model, | 肖让你们对你们的中情局模范负责 |
[28:31] | and you shall know the truth, | 「你们必晓得真理」 |
[28:33] | and the truth shall set you free. | 「真理必叫你们自由」 |
[28:34] | Give me a fucking break. | 饶了我吧 |
[28:35] | Are you really that naive? | 你真那么天真吗 |
[28:36] | We’re done here. | 我无话可说了 |
[28:38] | I hope you die in a fucking drone strike. | 我希望你被无人机炸死 |
[29:49] | Where is Gerald? | 杰罗德呢 |
[29:50] | He’s fine. | 他没事 |
[29:54] | You said I’d never see you after that first time. | 你说过第一次见面后我就再也不会见到你了 |
[29:58] | That was the plan. | 本来是这么打算的 |
[29:59] | What’s important now is that you’re taken care of. | 现在重要的是有人照顾你了 |
[30:04] | So, are you my new contact? | 那你是我的新联络人吗 |
[30:08] | For now. | 目前是 |
[30:11] | Quick question before you go. | 你走之前问你个问题 |
[30:14] | Have you had any contact with Aleksandre Iosava? | 你和亚历山大·约萨瓦有联系吗 |
[30:18] | Iosava? | 约萨瓦 |
[30:20] | What kind of friends do you think I keep? | 你以为我都跟什么人交朋友啊 |
[30:23] | I’m told he’s reformed. | 我听说他改过自新了 |
[30:28] | Ask me in 30 years. | 三十年后再问我吧 |
[30:30] | Until then, I’ll keep him at arm’s length. | 在那之前 我会离他远远的 |
[30:44] | Here we go. Ready? Ready. One… ooh. | 开始 准备好了吗 准备 一 |
[30:46] | Two. Oh, my God, you got heavy. | 二 天啊 你变重了 |
[30:50] | Here she is. | 她来了 |
[30:53] | – We got Legos. – I got Legos! | -我们买了乐高 -我买了乐高 |
[30:54] | Wow! No way! | 真的假的 |
[30:57] | It’s what he wanted. You want ice cream? | 这是他要的 你要冰激凌吗 |
[30:59] | – Yeah. – You’re crazy. | -好的 -你疯了 |
[31:00] | Yeah, what flavor? | 要什么口味的 |
[31:01] | – Chocolate. – Chocolate? | -巧克力 -巧克力吗 |
[31:03] | Chocolate it is, then. | 那就巧克力了 |
[31:05] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[31:17] | English, Max, English. | 英语 麦克斯 说英语 |
[31:21] | Well, I’ve been a little busy. | 这个嘛 我有点忙 |
[31:25] | You had a great time when you came to D.C., right? | 你来特区玩过 挺开心的嘛 |
[31:27] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[31:31] | Your mom was my Oma’s sister. | 你妈妈是我外婆的姐姐 |
[31:34] | She was, yeah. | 对 没错 |
[31:36] | She was your grandma’s sister. | 她是你外婆的姐姐 |
[31:39] | And that’s what makes your mom and me cousins. | 所以你妈妈和我是表亲 |
[31:44] | Is your mom dead? | 你妈妈死了吗 |
[31:47] | – Max. – Mm-hmm. | -麦克斯 -是啊 |
[31:51] | She died a long time ago. | 她很早之前就去世了 |
[31:56] | How? | 怎么死的 |
[31:58] | I told you already, Max. | 麦克斯 我跟你说过了 |
[32:00] | Oh, forgot. | 忘了 |
[32:03] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[32:08] | How’s that ice cream taste? | 冰激凌好吃吗 |
[33:25] | What the hell, Faisal? | 怎么回事 费萨尔 |
[33:26] | You got two goons from the embassy outside. | 有两个大使馆的蠢货在外面 |
[33:28] | Rahim and Ali. | 拉西姆和阿里 |
[33:29] | They’ll send you home and kill you. | 他们会把你遣返然后杀了你 |
[33:31] | Walking into a gay club is signing your death warrant. | 进了同性恋酒吧会送你上绝路的 |
[33:34] | – It’s okay, Hector. – It’s not. | -没事的 赫克托 -有事 |
[33:35] | You tell them you came to see me, right? | 你告诉他们你来找我的 明白吗 |
[33:36] | You’re recruiting me. We can make this work. | 你在招募我 我们能混过去的 |
[33:38] | No. Listen to me. Listen to me. | 不 听我说 |
[33:41] | I’m not fighting this anymore. | 我不想再挣扎了 |
[33:49] | At that hotel room, I… | 在酒店房间里 我 |
[33:52] | I felt… | 我觉得 |
[33:54] | Hard to describe it. | 很难形容 |
[33:57] | I…I felt I was finally myself. | 我觉得我终于做回自己了 |
[34:01] | Did I think we had a future? | 我想没想过我们能有未来 |
[34:04] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[34:07] | We’re all allowed to fool ourselves sometimes. | 我们都可以偶尔骗骗自己 |
[34:15] | Hello?! | 喂 |
[34:16] | Just a minute. | 等一下 |
[34:19] | Come on! Aw. | 快点 |
[34:23] | I found Rahim, my friend there outside, waiting. | 我发现了外面那位朋友拉西姆在等着 |
[34:26] | He wanted to know where I’d been. | 他想知道我都去了哪儿 |
[34:28] | Abdullah was looking for me. | 阿卜杜拉也在找我 |
[34:30] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[34:32] | Meeting at a hotel was a bad idea. | 在酒店见面是个坏主意 |
[34:33] | Bad idea. | 馊主意 |
[34:34] | Yes, but it was something I needed to do. | 对 但是我需要这么做 |
[34:38] | You see that, don’t you? | 你懂吧 |
[34:40] | Look, now I’m under their eye. | 听着 他们现在监视着我 |
[34:43] | They can sense something’s wrong. | 他们会知道事有蹊跷 |
[34:46] | Just a matter of time. | 这是迟早的事 |
[34:47] | And there’s only one option… | 只有一个选择 |
[34:50] | direct them to the crime | 把他们引向 |
[34:51] | that will cause the least damage | 会对你和我的家庭 |
[34:54] | to you and to my family. | 造成最小伤害的罪行 |
[34:57] | Hello! | 喂 |
[34:58] | Fuck you! | 滚蛋 |
[35:01] | – Listen to me. – Always. | -听我说 -一直 |
[35:05] | Always. | 一直 |
[35:06] | I’ve been hiding something. | 我一直都有事藏着 |
[35:10] | So many secrets. | 那么多秘密 |
[35:15] | All I need is an end to them. | 我只想要个了断 |
[35:20] | I need to be myself. | 我要做回我自己 |
[35:23] | If only for a short time. | 即使只是很短一段时间 |
[35:26] | There are other ways to fight, Faisal. | 费萨尔 还有别的办法抗争的 |
[35:27] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[35:30] | Don’t do this. Come on. | 别这么做 求你了 |
[35:36] | No. | 不 |
[35:46] | Go. | 快走 |
[35:47] | Go before they see you, too. | 在他们也看到你之前快走 |
[36:04] | Answer the fucking question. | 回答问题 |
[36:05] | It’s very simple. Are you compromised? | 很简单 你妥协了吗 |
[36:08] | That’s not the point. | 这不是重点 |
[36:08] | It’s the fucking point, Hector. Are you compromised? | 这就是重点 赫克托 你妥协了吗 |
[36:10] | I’m not compromised, but if we don’t do something, | 我没有妥协 但我们无所作为的话 |
[36:13] | His people are gonna nab him! | 他的人就会擒住他 |
[36:15] | Yeah? What is that suppose to mean? | 所以呢 这话什么意思 |
[36:16] | What are you fucking proposing, Hector? | 你他妈想说什么 赫克托 |
[36:18] | Exfil and resettlement. | 把他撤出来 重新安置 |
[36:19] | No fucking way. No… no way. It’s too risky. | 不可能 不行 太冒险了 |
[36:22] | Two years of Saudi secrets… that’s risky. | 两年来沙特的情报 那才是冒险 |
[36:24] | Are you seriously suggesting that I chance the exfil | 你真要建议我冒险从德国 |
[36:26] | of a Saudi out of Germany? | 撤走一个沙特人吗 |
[36:28] | We owe him! Why am I surprised? | 我们欠他的 我怎么早没想到 |
[36:30] | If we thought he was a dangerous cleric, | 要是我们觉得他是个危险的牧师 |
[36:32] | we’d put a fucking bag over his head in a second! | 我们早就弄死他了 |
[36:34] | Yeah, yeah. | 没错 |
[36:35] | What the fuck’s that gonna get us, Hector? | 那我们又能得到什么呢 赫克托 |
[36:37] | We need Faisal to nail Iosava, correct? | 我们需要费萨尔帮忙抓住约萨瓦 对吗 |
[36:40] | We need Faisal to tell us what his government | 我们需要费萨尔告诉我们他的政府 |
[36:43] | is going to do about Syria and ISIL, correct? | 要对叙利亚和伊斯兰国做什么 对吧 |
[36:46] | But no, no, no, you’re telling me | 但不对 你是在让我 |
[36:48] | to take him out of the one fucking place | 把他弄出一个 |
[36:49] | that he’s useful to us | 他会对我们有用的地方 |
[36:50] | and set him up in, what, a fucking two-bedroom | 然后怎么着 让他住进一个在新泽西的 |
[36:53] | in Jersey with a view of the fucking Freedom Tower? | 窗外能看到自由塔的两房公寓吗 |
[36:55] | Listen to yourself for Chrissakes, Hector! | 听听你自己在说什么 赫克托 |
[36:59] | Can we just for once… just for fucking once… | 我们能不能就一次 就他妈一次 |
[37:04] | do the right thing? | 做正确的事情 |
[37:08] | You want to do the right thing? | 你想做正确的事 |
[37:12] | Join the fucking Peace Corps. | 去参加和平护卫队吧 |
[37:20] | Fuck this. | 不他妈说了 |
[37:22] | Here’s your Iosava intel. | 这是你要的约萨瓦的情报 |
[37:36] | Is this everything? | 就这些了吗 |
[37:37] | Keep going. | 继续往后 |
[37:43] | Holy shit. | 天啊 |
[37:44] | That’s Iosava with your asset, right? | 这是约萨瓦和你的线人在一起 对吗 |
[37:49] | Thanks, Johnson. | 谢了 约翰逊 |
[37:57] | Hello. | 你好 |
[37:58] | Hello. | 你好 |
[38:00] | How are my shoes? | 我的鞋怎么样了 |
[38:02] | Oh, they’re like new. | 像新的一样了 |
[38:06] | They’re all set. | 都修好了 |
[38:08] | Thank you, my friend. | 谢谢你 朋友 |
[38:10] | It’s on the house. | 免费的 |
[38:20] | Loyalty does not keep the lights on. | 我的忠诚可不能帮你交电费 |
[39:42] | Mercedes, German plates. | 奔驰 德国牌照 |
[39:44] | BIP3175 Bravo India Papa. 3175. | |
[39:51] | I want to know who the fuck I’m dealing with. | 我想知道我他妈要对付的是谁 |
[40:03] | We have a 24-hour audio/video on Iosava’s apartment, | 我们24小时声像监控着约萨瓦的公寓 |
[40:07] | and everything comes back here directly to us. | 所有动静直接反馈回这里 |
[40:09] | And I’m assembling a team to parse everything. | 我在组织人解析所有信息 |
[40:12] | – And that’s gained us what? – Omniscience. | -我们收获了什么 -上帝视角 |
[40:16] | But we’ve only been playing God for 12 hours, | 但我们才刚扮演了上帝12个小时 |
[40:18] | with the cooperation of our German friends. | 还得多亏了德国朋友的配合 |
[40:21] | Hector met with JS-Undertow | 赫克托跟线人见面了 |
[40:22] | and learned that our ISIL-loving Saudi brothers | 知道了亲伊斯兰国那两兄弟 |
[40:25] | have made a sizable investment into a gas station chain | 给一家连锁加油站投资了相当大一笔钱 |
[40:28] | here in Berlin. | 就在柏林 |
[40:29] | We believe that it’s a laundering mechanism | 我们相信这个是洗钱机制 |
[40:31] | for getting money to Iosava. | 是为了帮约萨瓦赚钱的 |
[40:33] | We’re watching the company’s accounts. | 目前正在查那家公司的账户 |
[40:35] | Only a matter of time before we have actionable intelligence. | 迟早会发现可以提起诉讼的信息 |
[40:37] | We no longer have the luxury of time. | 我们没有大把时间了 |
[40:40] | Langley’s fearful of another Shaw leak | 总部担心肖还会继续泄密 |
[40:41] | and the repercussions | 也担心约萨瓦的名字 |
[40:42] | if Iosava’s name makes the headlines. | 如果登上头条 会造成的影响 |
[40:46] | Well, perhaps this might interest you. | 也许有些你会感兴趣的事 |
[40:50] | I’ve learned from a former asset that Iosava is soliciting funds | 我从之前的一个线人那里得知约萨瓦在拉赞助 |
[40:53] | for a new refugee foundation right here in Berlin. | 要在柏林城里一个新的难民基金会 |
[40:56] | So now we’re working on a plan to get one of our agents | 现在我们正在努力让一名特工 |
[41:00] | to infiltrate that foundation, | 打入基金会内部 |
[41:02] | which should give us the foothold | 应该能给我们一些 |
[41:03] | that we have not had up until now. | 现在还没掌握的立足点 |
[41:05] | Well done, Valerie. | 做得好 瓦莱丽 |
[41:06] | That’s just the kind of initiative I was asking for, Steven. | 这就是我想要的主动性 史蒂文 |
[41:21] | What are you doing? | 你那是干什么 |
[41:22] | Swingset meets Iosava without your knowing, | 斯文赛特跟约萨瓦见面根本没让你知道 |
[41:25] | and you present it as a strategy on our part. | 你却说得像一切都是你布置好的一样 |
[41:29] | Would you rather I tell the truth and embarrass us all? | 你宁愿我说实话让大家都难堪吗 |
[41:32] | I’d rather you not overstep your bounds twice in one week. | 我希望你不要一周内两次僭越 |
[41:36] | I didn’t have time. | 我没时间跟你扯这些 |
[41:37] | Time… it takes five fucking seconds, Valerie. | 没时间 这他妈就五秒钟的事 瓦莱丽 |
[41:39] | And how long would it have taken | 那你当初要是挽救一下杰罗德的事业 |
[41:41] | for you to save Gerald’s career? | 又能花多少时间 |
[41:44] | You didn’t have to tell him. | 告诉他坏消息的人可不是你 |
[41:45] | You didn’t even visit him for Christ’s sake. | 你都没去看过他 我的天 |
[41:47] | All right, look. Okay. | 好吧 听着 我明白 |
[41:50] | All right, okay. | 好吧 |
[41:55] | We need to be on the same page on this. | 这事我们得达成一致 |
[41:58] | Even if we’re not, we need to appear to be. | 即便达不成 也得装作是一致的 |
[42:04] | Yeah, understood. | 行 明白 |
[42:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:37] | I just got word that Faisal’s on a plane to Riyadh. | 我刚得知 费萨尔上了去利雅得的飞机 |
[42:43] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[42:47] | Get the fuck out of my face. | 滚 |
[43:10] | There’s this woman at work. | 站里有个女的 |
[43:13] | And, uh, let’s just call her Beth, all right? | 姑且叫她贝丝吧 好吗 |
[43:16] | And Beth is just driving me fucking crazy. | 这个贝丝快把我弄疯了 |
[43:19] | What’s she doing? | 她怎么了 |
[43:22] | She’s constantly undermining me… | 她不断地给我使阴招 |
[43:25] | again and again and again. | 一次一次又一次 |
[43:27] | She has no respect for hierarchy. | 她根本无视等级 |
[43:30] | She’s gunning for me. She wants my fucking job. | 她在跟我较劲 她觊觎我的位子 |
[43:36] | Is this Beth one of the only women in the office? | 这个贝丝是办公室唯一的女性吗 |
[43:39] | Yeah, in her position. | 对 她那个级别就她一个 |
[43:43] | Well, it’s hard to be a woman in a boys club. | 女人想在男人扎堆的地方混可不容易 |
[43:48] | I’ve done it. | 我经历过 |
[43:50] | You have to work that much harder | 得特别努力 |
[43:51] | just to prove you deserve to be there. | 就为了证明自己配得上那位子 |
[43:56] | Acknowledge her worth. | 你得承认她的价值 |
[43:59] | And, uh, maybe she won’t feel she has so much to prove. | 也许她就会觉得不需要努力证明什么了 |
[44:09] | That’s good advice. | 真是好建议 |
[44:13] | That’ll be 100 Euro. | 我要收费100欧元 |
[44:14] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[44:17] | I accept payment in cash… | 我接受现金 |
[44:23] | …or sexual favors. | 或者卖身来还 |
[44:39] | I, um… | 我 |
[44:42] | tried calling. | 给你打过电话 |
[44:44] | I know. Thank you. | 我知道 谢谢 |
[44:47] | I just, uh… I couldn’t get away. | 我只是抽不开身 |
[44:57] | I need to talk about this. | 我得聊聊 |
[44:59] | About what? | 聊什么 |
[45:01] | I read the papers. | 我看了报纸 |
[45:03] | That German that went down. | 被拉下水的那个德国人 |
[45:09] | What do… what… What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[45:13] | That I was responsible for the German? | 说我本该对他负责吗 |
[45:14] | Because I was. | 因为确实如此 |
[45:16] | Val. | 瓦莱 |
[45:21] | I’m not trying to fight with you. | 我不是想跟你吵架 |
[45:23] | I just don’t want to learn any of your secrets from the papers. | 我只是不想通过报纸知道你的秘密 |
[45:29] | Benny. | 本尼 |
[45:32] | You know I tell you everything. | 你知道我对你无话不说 |
[45:35] | Everything? | 无话不说吗 |
[45:37] | Because if there is something, now’s the time. | 如果真有什么事 现在就是时候告诉我了 |
[45:45] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[45:47] | Now, would you please shut up? | 现在闭嘴好吗 |
[46:13] | Gin and tonic. | 金汤力 |
[46:17] | Bourbon on ice. | 波本加冰 |
[46:20] | Why did you speak to Ingrid Hollander? | 你为什么去找英格丽·霍兰德 |
[46:22] | Why don’t we start with introductions? | 不如我们先自我介绍一下吧 |
[46:25] | Daniel Miller. | 丹尼尔·米勒 |
[46:28] | God, I love that German warmth. | 天 我真喜欢德国人的热情 |
[46:35] | You work for Hans Richter. | 你是汉斯·里克特的人 |
[46:37] | And you run errands for Steven Frost. | 而你是帮史蒂文·弗罗斯特跑腿的 |
[46:44] | Why’d you follow me? | 你为什么跟踪我 |
[46:47] | I like to know who I’m up against. | 我想知道自己要对付的是什么人 |
[46:50] | Someone smart enough to track a car | 一个足够聪明的人 知道去追查 |
[46:51] | registered to the Bundesvermogensamt. | 一辆登记在偏远地区的车 |
[46:56] | Why did you speak with Ingrid Hollander? | 你到底为什么去找英格丽·霍兰德 |
[47:00] | A mutual friend died. | 我们有个共同的朋友去世了 |
[47:02] | Tragic accident. | 悲惨的意外 |
[47:05] | I was paying my condolences. | 我去致哀 |
[47:07] | I don’t believe in accidents. | 我可不相信意外 |
[47:09] | Neither do I. | 我也一样 |
[47:23] | Are you trying to tell me something? | 你想告诉我什么吗 |
[47:25] | I’m just starting a conversation. | 我只是在找话题 |
[47:40] | Lovely to meet you, Ester Krug. | 很高兴认识你 艾斯特·克鲁格 |
[48:05] | What are you doing right now? | 你干什么呢 |
[48:07] | I need to break some shit. | 我得打碎点什么 |
[48:23] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[48:29] | Shit. | 该死 |
[48:41] | Come on, old man. | 来吧 老伙计 |
[48:43] | Nice. | 真不错 |
[48:49] | Oh, my God. | 天 |
[48:51] | I used to come up here all the time when I was a kid. | 我小时候经常上来 |
[48:55] | And right there… | 那里就是… |
[49:01] | Carrie Rush’s bedroom. | 凯瑞·拉什的卧室 |
[49:06] | She never lowered her blinds. | 她从来不把百叶窗放下来 |
[49:09] | Was she hot? | 她很辣吗 |
[49:11] | She was 13. Perv. | 她那时候才13岁 变态 |
[49:16] | You know, the last time that I said goodbye | 我最后一次跟我妈告别 |
[49:18] | to my mom was down there. | 是在那下边 |
[49:20] | I remember her blue coat… | 我记得她的蓝色外套 |
[49:24] | fur collar and all the gold buttons. | 毛领 还有金色的扣子 |
[49:28] | I looked out of my window, | 我从窗外看出去 |
[49:32] | and I watched her… | 我看到她 |
[49:35] | walking towards the gates. | 朝大门走去 |
[49:38] | Red BMW waiting for her. | 一辆红色宝马在等她 |
[49:44] | How’d she die? | 她怎么去世的 |
[49:47] | She was having an affair with a West German intelligence officer. | 她跟一个西德情报员有了外遇 |
[49:54] | He was targeted by a Red Army faction splinter group. | 他被苏联红军的一个派系分裂集团盯上了 |
[49:56] | They put a charge on the engine of his BMW. | 他们在他的宝马引擎上放了引爆器 |
[49:59] | Oh, man. | 天 |
[50:02] | You know the last thing she said to me before she left? | 你知道她走之前对我说的最后一句是什么吗 |
[50:08] | She asked me if I wanted her to stay. | 她问我是否希望她留下 |
[50:17] | She wouldn’t have stayed. | 她不会留下的 |
[50:19] | She might have. | 也许会的 |
[50:22] | I should have spoken up. | 我应该说出来的 |
[50:26] | ‘Cause on some level, I knew that something was wrong. | 因为某种程度上 我知道有事不对劲 |
[50:33] | Sounds like the perfect making for a spook. | 听着真像完美的间谍故事的开篇 |
[50:37] | Save mom, save the world. | 救回妈妈 拯救世界 |
[50:40] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[50:46] | You see, that’s the thing about secrets. | 你看 秘密就这点不好 |
[50:51] | Your mom, she didn’t need to die like that. | 你母亲本不需要那样死去的 |
[50:57] | All that sneaking around got you nowhere. | 那些遮遮掩掩不会对你有任何帮助 |
[51:04] | My agent’s on a plane right now flying to his death. | 我有个特工正在飞机上飞向死亡 |
[51:13] | Built his whole life on secrets. | 他整个人生都是建立在谎言上的 |
[51:16] | They ate him up. | 它们把他生吞活剥了 |
[51:18] | They chew you up, and they spit you out. | 它们会嚼碎你 然后再吐出来 |
[51:22] | Only one way to stop them. | 只有一个方法能阻止它们 |
[51:24] | Drag them into the sunlight like vampires! | 把它们像吸血鬼一样拖到阳光下 |
[51:34] | Watch them wither and die | 看着它们枯萎死去 |
[51:36] | until there’s nothing left but ash. | 直到化为灰烬 |
[51:39] | Sounds violent. | 听着真暴力 |
[51:43] | The truth always is. | 真相永远是暴力的 |
[51:47] | You see, the truth won’t set you free. | 要知道 真相不会让你自由 |
[51:51] | Beneath one secret, | 一个秘密之下 |
[51:52] | there’s another and another and another. | 总会有一个一个又一个 |
[51:53] | One big fucking mess of our own creation. | 这是我们人类最操蛋的事 |
[52:02] | You need to be careful, Daniel. | 你得当心 丹尼尔 |
[52:06] | – Of what? – Nothing. | -当心什么 -没什么 |
[52:08] | Everything. | 一切 |
[52:11] | Berlin. | 柏林 |
[52:15] | You know, with this fucking | 你知道的 随着这个 |
[52:17] | Thomas Shaw shit going down. | 托马斯·肖的事不断发酵 |
[52:24] | I’m just looking out for an old friend. | 我只是在关照一个老朋友 |
[52:30] | I got ya. | 你有我呢 |