时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:26] | Clear so far. | 目前安全 |
[02:00] | Four coming your way. | 有四个朝你们那边去了 |
[02:01] | Got it, thanks. | 明白 谢了 |
[02:52] | Where is it? | 在哪 |
[02:53] | Where is it, Daniel? | 到底在哪 丹尼尔 |
[04:07] | …another CIA breach. | …中情局情报再次外泄 |
[04:09] | Have you heard of Thomas Shaw? Well, he’s the source… | 听说过托马斯·肖吗 他就是泄露源 |
[04:14] | You say Jihadi. I say Maserati. | 你说圣战 我说名车 |
[04:26] | …and they’re not telling the truth. | …他们没说实话 |
[04:28] | Thomas Shaw is exactly what we need right now. | 我们现在要找的就是托马斯·肖 |
[04:31] | He needs to know. | 得让他知道 |
[04:42] | – Is he on yet with Langley? – Almost. | -他在跟总部连线了吗 -快了 |
[04:44] | – No interruptions. – Thanks, Sheila. | -不能打扰 -谢了 茜拉 |
[04:49] | Out. I’m on with the deputy in three. | 出去 还有三秒就接通副局长了 |
[04:52] | – In two. – It’s about Thomas Shaw. | -两秒 -是托马斯·肖的事 |
[04:54] | You can’t keep avoiding my memos on this. | 你不能一直忽略我对这事的调查报告 |
[04:56] | Au contraire, Daniel, I can, and I will. | 正相反 丹尼尔 我能也会这么做 |
[04:59] | I tracked a pattern in the digitized sign-in logs | 我在发布泄露情报的柏林报社的 |
[05:02] | at the Berlin newspaper that have been publishing his leaks. | 电脑登录记录中发现了某种规律 |
[05:06] | Oh, Jesus. | 天 |
[05:07] | You know, I pegged you for a loner, not a freaking stalker. | 我以为你只是孤僻 可不是变态追踪狂 |
[05:09] | Claudia Gartner, German national. | 克劳迪娅·加特纳 德国国籍 |
[05:12] | I think she is the courier between Thomas Shaw and the reporter. | 我认为她是托马斯·肖和那记者之间的联络人 |
[05:17] | Claudia just paid another visit to the newspaper. | 克劳迪娅刚又去了一趟那家报社 |
[05:20] | I am telling you Shaw is about to strike. | 相信我 肖要出击了 |
[05:23] | – Get the hell out of here. – Fine. | -滚出去 -好吧 |
[05:25] | Jemma Moore on the line, sir. | 杰玛·摩尔接通了 长官 |
[05:26] | When the next Shaw leaks drops in two days time, | 等过两天又曝光一份肖泄露的情报 |
[05:29] | you’re buying. | 你就会信了 |
[05:30] | Ma’am, I apologize. I will leave you two be. | 长官 抱歉 我不打扰了 |
[05:33] | What’s this about Thomas Shaw? | 托马斯·肖怎么了 |
[05:36] | Peter can explain everything. | 让皮特跟您解释吧 |
[06:00] | Un otro, por favor. | 再来一杯 谢谢 |
[06:02] | – Una margarita, por favor. – Bueno. | -一杯玛格丽塔 谢谢 -好的 |
[06:06] | You look like you could use the company. | 你似乎缺个伴 |
[06:09] | Matthew. | 马修 |
[06:10] | Katherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[06:12] | What brings you to Panama, Matthew? | 什么风把你吹来巴拿马的 马修 |
[06:14] | I work in finance like everybody else. | 我和其他人一样是做金融的 |
[06:17] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[06:21] | Sí. | 好 |
[06:24] | We return now for breaking news coverage. | 欢迎回来 下面是突发新闻 |
[06:27] | The CIA has taken another hit. | 中情局雪上加霜 |
[06:29] | A new leak from anonymous whistleblower Thomas Shaw | 化名托马斯·肖的告密者泄露的最新情报 |
[06:32] | has targeted the U.S. Embassy in Berlin. | 目标直指美国驻柏林大使馆 |
[06:34] | It’s hometown to Shaw’s mouthpiece, | 肖的传话人 「柏林日报」的 |
[06:37] | journalist Ingrid Hollander of the Berliner Zeitung. | 英格丽·霍兰德就来自美国 |
[06:39] | 突发新闻 德国记者被质疑与情报泄露有关 | |
[06:40] | The Berlin newspaper has published | 柏林报社公布了 |
[06:42] | damning information on CIA tactics. | 与中情局策略相关的重要信息 |
[06:45] | The details are emerging of midnight disappearances | 有关恐怖嫌疑分子半夜失踪的细节 |
[06:48] | of suspected terrorists… | 正逐渐浮出水面… |
[06:50] | Your name’s not Katherine, is it? | 你不叫凯瑟琳 对吧 |
[06:52] | No, it isn’t, Daniel. | 没错 丹尼尔 |
[06:55] | A hurricane upgraded… | 飓风升级为… |
[06:57] | The Deputy Director was impressed with your prediction. | 副局长很重视你的推测 |
[07:00] | She wants you on Shaw’s trail starting with the courier. | 她希望你从联络人开始追查肖的事 |
[07:03] | Your mission will be solely under her purview. | 她将专门负责你的任务 |
[07:06] | Your colleagues at Berlin Station, | 柏林站的同事 |
[07:07] | they’ll take it as a normal transfer. | 会觉得这只是正常的职务调动 |
[07:09] | You’ll have one week to begin investigating, | 你有一周时间准备调查 |
[07:11] | and the station will think you’ve just arrived. | 站里会以为你是刚来的 |
[07:15] | Berlin. | 柏林 |
[07:17] | Back to your roots. | 落叶归根 |
[07:20] | You’re on the next plane. | 已经帮你订好下班飞机了 |
[07:26] | Thanks for the margarita. | 谢谢你的玛格丽塔 |
[09:43] | Riverrun, past Eve and Adams… | 长河流过夏娃和亚当的教堂 |
[09:45] | From swerve of shore to bend of bay. | 穿过弯弯的河岸 流经大弧形海湾 |
[09:47] | What’s your status? | 目前情况如何 |
[09:50] | It’s only been a week. | 才过了一周 |
[09:52] | I’ve seen nothing that looks like contact | 我没发现托马斯·肖和联络人之间 |
[09:53] | between the courier and Thomas Shaw. | 有任何疑似联系 |
[09:56] | I hope you’re right about this connection. | 但愿你对他们之间关系的判断是对的 |
[09:58] | Listen, Shaw has dropped four leaks in two months. | 肖在两月内泄露了四次情报 分别关乎 |
[10:03] | Warsaw, Bucharest, Sao Paulo, and Berlin. | 华沙 布加勒斯特 圣保罗和柏林四大站 |
[10:07] | I’m the only person who’s found a connection between them. | 只有我找到了一处共有联系 |
[10:10] | Shaw’s courier is here, | 肖的联络人就在这里 |
[10:13] | operating out of Berlin. | 在柏林捣鬼 |
[10:16] | Good luck tomorrow. | 祝明天好运 |
[11:39] | Hector. | 赫克托 |
[11:45] | It looks like you could need a coffee. | 看起来你需要杯咖啡 |
[11:49] | Let me buy you one. | 我给你买一杯 |
[11:50] | Come this way. | 这边 |
[11:59] | So, uh, what’s so important we have to meet on the street? | 什么事非得在街上见面 |
[12:05] | The brothers crossed into Syria yesterday… | 沙特兄弟昨天到了叙利亚 |
[12:08] | meeting with Islamic State representatives. | 去跟伊斯兰国代表见面 |
[12:10] | Are you certain? | 你确定 |
[12:13] | I suppose they’ll want to see the operations themselves | 我猜他们想在承诺资助前 |
[12:15] | before promising any funds. | 亲眼看看行动情况 |
[12:17] | So the brothers are gonna enjoy some ISIL hospitality, | 意思是那两兄弟要享受下伊斯兰国的热情款待 |
[12:20] | write a few fat checks, then home to Uncle Crown Prince. | 开个巨额支票 然后回去抱王储大腿 |
[12:25] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[12:28] | Next time, we meet at the safe house, okay? | 下次还是在安全屋见面吧 好吗 |
[12:35] | Okay, what’s wrong? | 好吧 怎么了 |
[12:41] | After two years, you ask that. | 两年了 你居然这么问 |
[12:46] | Don’t make me say the words, Hector. | 别逼我说那些话 赫克托 |
[13:17] | – This way, sir. – Morning. | -这边请 先生 -早上好 |
[13:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:25] | Here you go. | 请进 |
[13:26] | Daniel Miller, Office of Regional Affairs. | 地区事务办公室的丹尼尔·米勒 |
[13:31] | – Daniel. – Hi. | -丹尼尔 -你好 |
[13:33] | Hi. Valerie Edwards. Welcome to Berlin. | 你好 瓦莱丽·爱德华兹 欢迎来到柏林 |
[13:35] | Pleasure. | 幸会 |
[13:36] | How was your flight? | 旅途还顺利吗 |
[13:37] | Oh, redeyes and I don’t really get along. | 真不太习惯夜间航班 |
[13:40] | Well, you’d never know it. | 试过了才懂个中滋味 |
[13:43] | Let’s get you a cup of government coffee. | 赶紧喝杯带官味的咖啡吧 |
[13:46] | So, what’s the fallout since the Shaw leak? | 肖的情报泄漏后有什么副作用 |
[13:49] | Well, we’re on thin ice with the Germans. | 我们和德国方面关系很紧张 |
[13:52] | So until everything settles, | 事态平息前 |
[13:53] | everybody has to be at their most charming. | 大家都得使出浑身解数 |
[13:55] | Do my best. | 全力以赴 |
[13:59] | Thomas Shaw be damned. | 虽然托马斯·肖做了不可饶恕的事 |
[14:01] | This station still runs like a Swiss watch. | 这里还是像瑞士手表一样精准运作着 |
[14:04] | It can also be an insane asylum. | 也可以说像家疯人院 |
[14:06] | You didn’t hear that from me. | 别说是我告诉你的 |
[14:08] | Case in point, your esteemed predecessor, Gerald Ellman. | 你可敬的前辈杰罗德·埃尔曼就是例子 |
[14:12] | Don’t let the stiff look fool you. | 别被他严厉的表情骗了 |
[14:13] | Put a couple of rounds in him, and he softens like wax. | 灌他几轮酒 他立马就软了 |
[14:16] | Agota, give me a moment. | 雅歌塔 稍等 |
[14:18] | – Give me five. We’ll talk transition. – You got it. | -稍等 马上说你调任的事 -没问题 |
[14:20] | It’s more than a few, as you know. | 可不是几轮就能灌醉我的 |
[14:22] | Are you kidding me? God damn it. | 开什么玩笑 该死 |
[14:24] | Who do I have to fuck around here | 我该去缠着谁 |
[14:26] | to get a network connection for Chrissakes? | 才能帮我连上网 |
[14:29] | – Valerie. – And this is Robert Kirsch. | -瓦莱丽 -这是罗伯特·基尔希 |
[14:31] | – Daniel Miller. – Hi there. | -丹尼尔·米勒 -你好 |
[14:32] | Your reputation precedes you. | 久仰大名 |
[14:34] | What’s my reputation? | 我名声如何 |
[14:36] | Deputy Chief, sir. | 您是副局长 |
[14:38] | – Welcome to Berlin. – Thank you. | -欢迎来到柏林 -谢谢 |
[14:39] | Valerie. Johnson! | 瓦莱丽 约翰逊 |
[14:43] | So… | 那么 |
[14:44] | Moscow, Panama. | 去过莫斯科和巴拿马 |
[14:47] | Slum it up in the field for a tour, then S.I.S.? | 摸爬滚打了一阵子 又去了秘密情报局 |
[14:50] | Then the White House. | 然后就到白宫了 |
[14:53] | Well, a decade as an analyst certainly doesn’t hurt. | 当十年分析员显然没什么坏处 |
[14:55] | You might understand better than some of these hotshots | 你可能比我们这里的一些能人 |
[14:57] | what we’re supposed to be doing. | 都更明白我们该做什么 |
[14:59] | If you say so. | 也许吧 |
[15:00] | Apparently, you learned German the right way. | 显然你了解真实的德国 |
[15:02] | You grew up here? | 在这长大的吗 |
[15:04] | Yeah, my father was stationed at Andrews Barracks until ’84. | 我父亲84年之前都驻扎在安德鲁斯兵营 |
[15:08] | Military intelligence. | 军事情报机构 |
[15:09] | That gives a boy something to live up to, no? | 确实能给男孩一些奋斗目标 是吧 |
[15:12] | So they say. | 都这么说 |
[15:14] | Good memories? | 有美好的回忆吗 |
[15:16] | Frankfurter Wurstchen. Kirschorte. | 法兰克福香肠 樱桃派 |
[15:20] | Mom taking me to the park to play soccer. | 妈妈带我去公园踢足球 |
[15:25] | How old were you when she died? | 她去世时你多大 |
[15:28] | Eight. | 八岁 |
[15:30] | Well, headquarters must have a rather cruel sense of irony | 总部真是冷酷又讽刺啊 |
[15:32] | sending you back here just for a promotion. | 让你升职回到这里 |
[15:35] | I don’t think headquarters knows what irony is. | 我觉得总部并不懂什么叫讽刺 |
[15:42] | Well, you are very lucky to be inheriting Gerald’s agents. | 你很幸运 能接手杰罗德的手下 |
[15:45] | He spent a long time recruiting them. | 他可是花了很长时间才招到他们的 |
[15:49] | Valerie Edwards. | 瓦莱丽·爱德华兹 |
[15:51] | – Hang on. – Just… | -稍等 -那我… |
[15:53] | When he’s done shaking hands with the Germans, | 等他跟德国人寒暄完 |
[15:55] | I will introduce you to Steven Frost. | 我就把你介绍给史蒂文·弗罗斯特 |
[15:57] | – Thank you. – Excuse me. | -谢谢 -不好意思 |
[16:08] | Danke schoen. | 非常感谢[德语] |
[16:11] | Steven. | 史蒂文 |
[16:12] | It would still be warm if you were on time. | 你要是准时点就能喝到热乎的了 |
[16:15] | If you’re not used to me by now, Hans, | 汉斯 你要是到现在还没习惯我 |
[16:18] | you’re never going to be. | 那就永远习惯不了了 |
[16:23] | How’s Ulrich? | 乌利齐怎么样 |
[16:24] | Irritable, irritating. | 暴躁 易怒 |
[16:26] | – Now he wants a child. – No. | -居然还想要个孩子 -不是吧 |
[16:29] | Well, you wouldn’t be the worst father. | 反正你不至于是最糟父亲 |
[16:32] | So, let’s cut to the chase. | 直奔主题吧 |
[16:36] | Have you seen today’s Berliner Zeitung? | 看过今天的「柏林日报」了吗 |
[16:39] | “Thomas Shaw and the end of state secrets.” | 托马斯·肖和国家秘密之终结 |
[16:42] | I mean, come on, just kick me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[16:46] | The last leak cost you the good will of the Chancellor. | 上次泄密让贵国总理名誉扫地 |
[16:49] | CIA moles in refugee centers. | 难民营出现了中情局的特工 |
[16:52] | Steven, what were you people thinking? | 史蒂文 你们的人是怎么想的 |
[16:56] | Aren’t you glad we stopped tapping your cellphone? | 你不开心吗 我们不再监听你们的电话了 |
[17:05] | Well, well, well. | 哎呦喂 |
[17:07] | Look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[17:10] | I thought you’d arrive pale and meek, | 我还以为你会一脸疲惫 |
[17:11] | a body sculpted by La-Z-Boy. | 穿着休闲装来报到呢 |
[17:14] | You don’t look a day over 60. | 你看着也就六十吧 |
[17:17] | You and me joined at the hip again, | 我们又拴在一起了, |
[17:19] | that’s either fate or a cosmically bad idea. | 这是命运的安排还是阴差阳错 |
[17:21] | With you, Hector, it’s one and the same thing. | 赫克托 这两者在你身上没什么区别 |
[17:24] | Hector! | 赫克托 |
[17:26] | You and me, drinks. | 回头咱俩喝一杯 |
[17:33] | His feelings? | 他的情绪 |
[17:35] | This isn’t about me. | 关键不在于我 |
[17:36] | He wants to know how much he’s worth. | 他想知道自己的价值所在 |
[17:39] | He wants me to show him how important he is. | 他想让我给他看看他的重要性 |
[17:40] | An officer in the Saudi General Intelligence Directorate? | 一个在沙特情报总局任职的员工 |
[17:44] | Fuck right, he’s important. | 他还真他妈重要 |
[17:46] | Faisal’s giving me an ultimatum. | 费萨尔给我下了最后通牒 |
[17:48] | He’s giving us an ultimatum. | 也是给我们的最后通牒 |
[17:49] | Okay, so, obviously that’s not an option, | 好吧 那明显行不通 |
[17:53] | so buy him a boyfriend. This is fucking Berlin. | 给他买个男朋友吧 这可是柏林 |
[17:55] | He’s not out cruising, Robert. | 他不会看上别人的 罗伯特 |
[17:56] | He’s in love with me. | 他爱的是我 |
[17:59] | He’s in love with you? | 他爱的是你 |
[18:01] | And this might be a condition of him staying. | 这个这也许会是他留下的条件 |
[18:22] | 别这样 看到美国人这么揪心也挺让人开心的 | |
[18:48] | So, why the move to Budapest? | 为什么搬去了布达佩斯 |
[18:50] | My wife’s Hungarian. | 我妻子是匈牙利人 |
[18:53] | She’s traveled enough for me. It’s time to return the favor. | 她一直跟着我奔波 也该轮到我了 |
[18:56] | Besides, I don’t I want my sons hitting puberty | 另外 我也不希望我的孩子们 |
[18:58] | in anything-goes Berlin. | 在充满诱惑的柏林度过青春期 |
[19:00] | Well, I guess I got out before the fun started. | 看来我当年没赶上好时候就离开了 |
[19:03] | Isn’t that just too cute? | 那车尾贴也太搞笑了吧 |
[19:05] | “I brake the law for Thomas Shaw.” | 「我为托马斯·肖踩了法律的刹车」 |
[19:09] | Here’s my bumper sticker, | 听听我的 |
[19:10] | “I stop terrorist attacks for ungrateful assholes.” | 「我为忘恩负义的家伙们阻止了恐怖袭击」 |
[19:19] | Julian Assange, Edward Snowden, Thomas Shaw, | 朱利安·阿桑奇 爱德华·斯诺登 托马斯·肖 |
[19:22] | add them up, they’re still a fucking zero. | 这些人加起来都不算什么 |
[19:24] | Zero? | 不算什么 |
[19:25] | Yeah, end of the day, we’re still open for business. | 到头来 我们还是照常运作 |
[19:27] | We always have, always will. | 一向如此 永不改变 |
[19:29] | Case officers get blown. Foreign agents rot in jail. | 负责查案的警员暴露 外国特工在监狱里等死 |
[19:32] | Years of intelligence gets flushed down the toilet | 就因为肖 多年的情报工作 |
[19:34] | all because of Shaw? That’s not zero. | 都将付诸流水 这可不是不算什么 |
[19:36] | No, he’s a piece of shit, I’ll give him that. | 要我说 他狗屁不如 |
[19:39] | He’ll go away soon enough. | 他很快就会销声匿迹 |
[19:40] | And then it’s carry on, cowboy. | 然后一切都会继续 哥们 |
[19:52] | Kevin. | 凯文 |
[20:00] | Kevin will be taking over my casework. | 凯文会接管我的案子 |
[20:03] | Same arrangements as always, | 老规矩 |
[20:04] | available whenever you need him. | 他会听你召唤 |
[20:06] | When Dieter calls, it’s priority number one. | 迪特尔的命令排在第一位 |
[20:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:17] | Hans Richter is more worried than he lets on | 汉斯·里克特对托马斯·肖的泄密 |
[20:20] | about the Thomas Shaw Leaks. | 比他表现出来的更担忧 |
[20:22] | We’re all worried. | 我们都很担忧 |
[20:24] | Will Hans give us access, finally? | 汉斯最终会给我们权限吗 |
[20:29] | We’ve been monitoring the newspaper’s electronic traffic, | 我们一直在监视报社的电子通信渠道 |
[20:32] | e-mails, search results, | 邮件 搜索历史 |
[20:34] | everything that moves outside their internal servers. | 他们内部服务器发出的所有信息 |
[20:38] | We began to see they were fact-checking the leaks | 我们发现他们在文章发表前 |
[20:41] | before publishing the story. | 核实过泄密信息的真实性 |
[20:45] | Is there any traffic right now? | 现在还有电子通信吗 |
[20:47] | I won’t know until Friday’s meeting. | 得等到周五的会议才能知道 |
[20:51] | Why wasn’t this shared with us? | 为什么我们不知道这些信息 |
[20:55] | He hasn’t met Hans. | 他还没跟汉斯见过面吧 |
[21:00] | The country that catches Shaw first, Kevin, | 凯文 不管你叫什么 |
[21:03] | or whatever your name is, gets all your files. | 最先抓到肖的国家 会得到所有信息 |
[21:07] | Not just CIA intelligence, | 不光是中情局的情报 |
[21:09] | but files shared by all client countries. | 还有那些会员国之间共享的信息 |
[21:17] | Hans didn’t so much as say it, | 汉斯虽然没明说 |
[21:18] | but I know he wants us to drop the ax on someone. | 但我明白他想让我们找个人开刀 |
[21:21] | It’s like a-a token accountability gesture to make amends. | 就是象征性地做出弥补姿态 |
[21:24] | We were helping out at a fucking refugee center. | 我们刚帮了一个难民营 |
[21:27] | Does that not count for anything? | 难道什么都不算吗 |
[21:28] | So what you’re saying is, | 那么你的意思是 |
[21:29] | is you want to fire somebody at the bottom | 你想炒掉一名 |
[21:31] | who bore absolutely no responsibility whatsoever? | 跟此事完全无关的底层人员吗 |
[21:33] | That’s the answer? | 这就是你的解决方法 |
[21:34] | Well, what do you suggest? Steven resigns? | 那你想怎么办 让史蒂文辞职吗 |
[21:36] | You want me to quit? | 还是让我辞职 |
[21:38] | Oh, no, not you, Robert. Never. | 你可不能辞职 罗伯特 千万别 |
[21:40] | What would we ever do without you? | 没有你我们该如何是好 |
[21:41] | I know what you’d do. | 我知道你可不会束手无策 |
[21:42] | Enough, you two. No one’s going anywhere. | 你俩别吵了 没人会辞职 |
[21:48] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[21:50] | Daniel Miller. I’m the new Deputy Liaison. | 丹尼尔·米勒 新来的副联络官 |
[21:52] | Here’s my report on Colander. | 这是我写的有关科兰德的报告 |
[21:56] | Gerald took me to meet with him today. | 杰罗德今天带我去见他了 |
[21:59] | Day 1 and off to the races, huh? | 刚报到就干劲十足啊 |
[22:03] | Keeper. | 好男人 |
[22:04] | As in keep it up. Don’t let it go to your head. | 保持干劲 别轻飘飘了 |
[22:08] | Thank you, Daniel. | 谢谢你 丹尼尔 |
[22:11] | Thank you…Daniel. | 谢谢你…丹尼尔 |
[23:28] | Danke. | 谢谢 |
[23:48] | She’s meeting with Hollander, the journalist. | 她跟霍兰德见面了 那个记者 |
[23:51] | Looks like a hand-off for the next Shaw leak. | 似乎要把肖的下一手泄密信息交给她 |
[23:54] | You should brace headquarters. | 请向总部汇报 |
[24:10] | Not the Berlin you remember, right? | 不是你记忆中的柏林了吧 |
[24:13] | I was 12 when I left, so not quite. | 我离开时才12岁 确实不太一样了 |
[24:15] | Give us a second. | 暂时不要 |
[24:19] | Want to meet Shirley? | 要认识一下雪莉吗 |
[24:20] | Who? | 谁 |
[24:21] | Shirley Pimple, the Queen of Berlin. | 皮条客雪莉 柏林女王 |
[24:23] | – You rang, darling? – Hi, honey. | -你叫我吗 亲爱的 -你好 宝贝 |
[24:26] | Shirley, this is Daniel. Daniel, this is Shirley. | 雪莉 这是丹尼尔 丹尼尔 这是雪莉 |
[24:28] | All Hector’s friends, undsoweiter. | 全是赫克托的朋友 一向如此 |
[24:31] | I was hoping somebody had been keeping him out of trouble. | 我还以为是个让他一直不惹上麻烦的人 |
[24:33] | I’m guessing that’s not you. | 看来不是你了 |
[24:35] | Depends on your definition of trouble. | 看你如何定义麻烦了 |
[24:41] | Whoa, not the one with the strawberry. | 别喝带草莓的那杯 |
[24:43] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:44] | I’m fucking with you. | 逗你玩呢 |
[24:52] | Welcome home, Daniel. | 欢迎回家 丹尼尔 |
[25:39] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[25:40] | Another Thomas Shaw leak, | 托马斯·肖又泄露了新情报 |
[25:42] | another day of damage control | 又是一个中央情报局 |
[25:44] | for the Central Intelligence Agency. | 需要损害控制的日子 |
[25:47] | The Berliner Zeitung reported today | 「柏林日报」今日报道了 |
[25:49] | on a new set of Thomas Shaw documents | 托马斯·肖的一组新文件 |
[25:51] | that revealed the identity of a German intelligence operative | 披露了一位德国情报特工的身份 |
[25:54] | who’s been on the CIA payroll since 2012. | 他自2012年开始就职于中情局 |
[25:59] | Just minutes ago, we witnessed the arrest of Dieter Klaus, | 几分钟前我们目睹了迪特尔·克劳斯被逮捕 |
[25:59] | 重大新闻 就职于中情局的德国情报特工 | |
[26:02] | ranking member of the Bundesamt fur Verfassungsschutz, | 他是德国国家情报局的高级官员 |
[26:05] | Germany’s Office for the Protection of the Constitution. | 任职于德国宪法维护厅 |
[26:08] | The second leak in as many weeks | 数周以来的第二起泄漏事件 |
[26:10] | to expose CIA operations in Berlin. | 暴露了中情局在德国的行动 |
[26:13] | Holy shit, Gerald’s fucked. | 该死 杰罗德完蛋了 |
[26:18] | Let’s get Gerald to a safe house. | 送杰罗德去安全屋 |
[26:39] | So what happens now? | 现在怎么办 |
[26:43] | We wait. | 等 |
[26:48] | Yeah. Just — just put it on the chair there, will you? | 放那边的椅子上就好 |
[26:49] | What’s going on here? | 现在什么情况 |
[26:55] | Shred these, please. | 请把这些粉碎了 |
[27:02] | Yeah, I understand completely. | 是 我非常理解 |
[27:03] | Yep. Okay. | 是 好的 |
[27:08] | We need to talk about Gerald’s transfer to Budapest. | 我们得谈谈杰罗德去布达佩斯的事 |
[27:12] | The second that Gerald’s agent was outed, | 杰罗德的特工被暴露的那一刻 |
[27:14] | the Budapest post was off the table. | 去布达佩斯就没戏了 |
[27:16] | I’m not asking for his PCS assignment. | 我不是要求给他安排长期调任 |
[27:20] | I am asking that he stay with his wife and children in Budapest. | 我是想让他去布达佩斯跟家人一起生活 |
[27:24] | Budapest? | 布达佩斯 |
[27:24] | With all that intel in his head? | 他知道那么多情报 |
[27:26] | You think Langley would allow that? | 你觉得总部会允许吗 |
[27:27] | No. No. | 不可能的 |
[27:29] | Gerald’s going stateside to be processed. | 杰罗德要回国等候处理 |
[27:31] | Three years minimum, end of story. | 至少三年 就这样 |
[27:34] | Gerald has worked six stations on three continents. | 杰罗德已经在横跨三大洲的六个情报站工作过 |
[27:37] | I think he’s deserved a bit more than a “Fuck you.” | 我觉得他不该被这么无情对待 |
[27:43] | You’re lucky you’re not on a plane. | 你该庆幸被送回国的不是你 |
[27:51] | I’ll let him know. | 我会告诉他的 |
[28:05] | So… | 所以 |
[28:06] | What? | 什么 |
[28:08] | Are we next? | 我们是下一个吗 |
[28:10] | Not the time, Robert. | 现在不是时候 罗伯特 |
[28:12] | Really? | 是吗 |
[28:13] | Feels like the fucking time to me, Steven. | 我觉得就该现在谈 史蒂文 |
[28:17] | Steven? | 史蒂文 |
[28:20] | Everyone, a moment, please. | 大家聚过来一下 |
[28:25] | Everyone. | 所有人 |
[28:26] | Um, whoever Thomas Shaw is | 无论托马斯·肖是谁 |
[28:29] | he sure has it in for Berlin Station. | 他肯定是在跟柏林站过不去 |
[28:32] | We’re the first to be hit twice, | 我们先是被攻击了两次 |
[28:33] | and today we lost an agent. | 今天又失去了一名特工 |
[28:35] | But please, let’s not react from the gut. | 但大家请不要慌张 |
[28:37] | First order of business is to comb our assets. | 当务之急是梳理我们的资产 |
[28:40] | – Is that clear? – Yes, sir. | -明白吗 -明白 长官 |
[28:42] | I know we’re all worried about ourselves. | 我知道大家都很担心 |
[28:44] | I understand, human nature, self-preservation. | 我理解 这是人之本性 自我保护 |
[28:47] | We want to see if our | 我们都想知道 |
[28:48] | dirty laundry’s gonna be hung out. | 我们那些见不得光的事会不会被曝光 |
[28:49] | I get it. I have one request. | 我理解 我只有一个要求 |
[28:51] | If you’re holding on to something | 如果你有任何 |
[28:53] | that could damage you and by extension, this station, | 可能会危及你自己或这个情报站的消息 |
[28:56] | come to me with it first, | 先来找我 |
[28:57] | so we can get ahead of this thing together. | 好让我们防范于未然 |
[28:59] | I can’t pretend that I can save your job, | 我不能说我能保住你们的工作 |
[29:01] | but I can promise you that I will stand with you | 但我能保证我会跟你们并肩作战 |
[29:05] | because your honesty now could save the rest of us. | 因为你们此刻的忠诚或许能挽救我们所有人 |
[29:10] | Back to it then. | 继续工作吧 |
[29:12] | We here at the Berliner Zeitung | 「柏林日报」的所有人 |
[29:13] | applaud Thomas Shaw for his bravery. | 都为托马斯·肖的勇敢喝彩 |
[29:16] | It takes great courage… | 这需要很大的勇气 |
[29:18] | …to go up against the might | 站出来反对 |
[29:19] | of the Central Intelligence Agency | 中央情报局的武装力量 |
[29:21] | and criticize its methods. | 并批判其行动方式 |
[29:24] | But enough is enough. | 但该适可而止了 |
[29:27] | We are proud to stand with Shaw | 我们很骄傲能与肖 |
[29:30] | as he crusades for truth. | 一起为了真相而奋斗 |
[29:31] | Oh, could you please turn that fucking thing off? | 你能不能把那破玩意儿关了 |
[29:36] | Look, I’m not gonna insult you by sugarcoating this. | 听着 我不会粉饰太平来欺骗你 |
[29:41] | With Colander blown, it’s just a matter of time | 科兰德暴露了 就算他现在还没说 |
[29:43] | before he gives your name to the Germans if he hasn’t already. | 他迟早也会把你的名字供出去 |
[29:46] | I’m aware, Valerie. Tell me about Budapest. | 我知道 瓦莱丽 跟我说说布达佩斯的事 |
[29:55] | It’s no longer an option. | 没希望了 |
[29:59] | Agota’s waited years. | 雅歌塔已经等了好几年 |
[30:03] | Her whole family’s there. | 她的家人都在那里 |
[30:06] | This was our deal. | 这是我们之前就说好的 |
[30:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:10] | But if you go to Budapest, | 但如果你去了布达佩斯 |
[30:12] | Agota and the boys, not just you, | 不仅是你 雅歌塔和孩子们 |
[30:15] | will be living under a cloud for the rest of your lives. | 余生都会生活在阴影中 |
[30:17] | You could get plucked off the streets, | 你可能在街头就被抓走 |
[30:19] | and you know that better than anyone. | 你比谁都清楚 |
[30:30] | I have a secure transport | 楼下有安保人员 |
[30:31] | waiting for you downstairs to take you home. | 会送你回家 |
[30:37] | And tomorrow, I will drive you and Agota | 明天我会开车带你和雅歌塔 |
[30:40] | and the boys to the airport. | 还有孩子们去机场 |
[30:43] | Then D.C. | 然后去特区 |
[30:56] | I hate it when you’re late. | 我不喜欢你迟到 |
[30:58] | I was tied up. Valerie was like… | 我脱不开身 瓦莱丽… |
[31:08] | Later. That’s the rule. | 迟点再说 这是规矩 |
[31:18] | We can’t. I can’t. I can’t. | 我们不能这样 我做不到 |
[31:20] | – What? What? – Not in this climate. | -怎么了 -现在这种情况我没心情 |
[31:22] | Can’t what? | 不能怎样 |
[31:23] | Can’t even look at me? | 连正眼看我都不行吗 |
[31:25] | I’m trying not to be a hypocrite. | 我不想做伪君子 |
[31:27] | Since when does a CIA employee | 中情局员工什么时候 |
[31:29] | worry about hypocrisy? | 开始在乎虚伪了 |
[31:31] | Well, ever since Thomas Shaw bopped into town. | 就从托马斯·肖出现后 |
[31:35] | I mean, come on. | 你说说看 |
[31:37] | How would you like it if your name was dragged through the press? | 如果你的名字被媒体曝光了 你会怎么想 |
[31:41] | Beside yours? | 跟你一起被曝光吗 |
[31:46] | What are you scared of? | 你在怕什么 |
[31:47] | Oh, gee, I don’t know. | 老天 我也不知道 |
[31:49] | That it’ll be exposed that I’m sleeping with my secretary. | 怕我跟秘书上床的事会被曝光 |
[31:55] | Sandra. | 桑德拉 |
[31:57] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我的意思 |
[32:04] | Just go. | 你走吧 |
[32:04] | – Sandra. – Go. | -桑德拉 -走吧 |
[33:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:37] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[34:38] | You know how long I’ve been here? | 你知道我等了多久吗 |
[34:57] | We should be at the safe house. | 我们应该在安全屋见面 |
[35:02] | You’re not looking at me, Hector. | 你都不敢看着我 赫克托 |
[35:05] | How much time do you think I have left? | 你觉得我还剩多少时间 |
[35:07] | Take a breath, Faisal. | 先歇一阵吧 费萨尔 |
[35:10] | That’s not what I want. | 这不是我想要的 |
[35:16] | We…we can’t do this. | 我们不能这么做 |
[35:18] | By whose rules? | 谁规定的 |
[35:21] | People make them up in air-conditioned offices. | 规矩都是人们在空调房里乱定的 |
[35:24] | They’re not for us. | 对我们不适用 |
[35:27] | Not here. | 在这里不适用 |
[35:35] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[35:41] | I can’t take this anymore. We’re done. | 我受不了了 分手吧 |
[35:44] | It’s over, Hector. | 都结束了 赫克托 |
[35:46] | – Don’t say that, please. – Go. It’s over. | -别这么说 -走吧 都结束了 |
[35:47] | No, no, don’t say that. Faisal. | 不不 别这么说 费萨尔 |
[36:11] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[36:36] | – Hello. – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[36:42] | Oh, yeah. | 有 |
[38:19] | “Stop all deliveries.” | 「停止所有传送」 |
[38:39] | Friederike? | 弗里德里克吗 |
[38:42] | Oh, no. | 不是 |
[38:43] | Damn! I was hoping it was you. | 该死 我还希望是你呢 |
[38:46] | Blind date. | 网上约的 |
[38:50] | I hope it’s not her. | 希望不是她 |
[38:57] | Are you kidding me? | 逗我呢吧 |
[38:59] | I just got stood up. | 我被放鸽子了 |
[39:02] | Oh. I’m sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[39:06] | Can I…buy you a drink? | 我能请你喝一杯吗 |
[39:09] | I’m fine. | 不用了 |
[39:11] | Okay. Have a good night. | 好吧 慢慢玩 |
[39:17] | Excuse me? | 打扰下 |
[39:22] | It is not my night. | 今晚真不顺啊 |
[39:24] | Stefan? | 斯蒂芬 |
[39:26] | Stefan! | 斯蒂芬 |
[39:32] | Sure you don’t want another one? | 你真不再来一瓶吗 |
[39:39] | Sure. | 好的 |
[39:51] | You, uh, new to Berlin? | 刚来柏林吗 |
[39:53] | Not exactly. | 不算是 |
[39:56] | Danke schoen. | 非常感谢 |
[39:59] | To being stood up. | 敬被放鸽子 |
[40:03] | Prost. | 祝好 |
[40:04] | Prost. | 祝好 |
[40:15] | – It’s not your night. -That was very exciting. | -你今晚果然不顺 -真刺激 |
[40:46] | Where’s Agota… and the boys? | 雅歌塔和孩子们呢 |
[41:24] | Will you, please? | 帮帮忙好吗 |
[41:35] | All set. | 好了 |
[41:37] | God, you look beautiful. | 天 你真美 |
[41:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:44] | Shall we? | 我们走吧 |
[41:50] | You look like you’ve had the kind of day | 你这一脸疲态 |
[41:51] | a charity gala won’t fix. | 一场慈善晚会怕是解决不了 |
[42:02] | When the leak came out yesterday, for a moment, | 昨天消息爆出来的时候 有一瞬间 |
[42:05] | I hoped your name would be in the headline. | 我真希望你的名字出现在标题上 |
[42:09] | I mean, seriously, Steven. | 我说真的 史蒂文 |
[42:14] | Losing a job that’s brought you so little happiness. | 失去一份让你这么不开心的工作 |
[42:18] | Maybe Herr Shaw is doing us both a favor. | 也许那位肖先生是在帮我们的忙呢 |
[42:23] | Would retirement be so terrible? | 退休真就那么糟糕吗 |
[42:28] | I do look good in tennis whites. | 我穿网球装倒真挺精神的 |
[42:36] | Provence… | 普罗旺斯 |
[42:39] | that stale old dream. | 我们向往已久的梦想 |
[42:51] | So, I get that you really like Berlin. | 我明白了 你真喜欢柏林 |
[42:54] | What’s not to like? | 为什么不喜欢 |
[42:56] | It’s incredible art, great night life, beautiful… | 有令人惊叹的艺术 有精彩的夜生活… |
[43:01] | Oh. You’re quite the charmer, Kevin. | 挺会说话啊 凯文 |
[43:02] | Dutch courage. This helps. | 酒后之勇 挺有帮助 |
[43:07] | Where are you from? | 你是哪的人 |
[43:09] | I’m from here. | 我就是这里的人 |
[43:10] | Army brat. | 军人的孩子 |
[43:12] | My parents demonstrated against your parents. | 我父母游行反对过你父母那群人 |
[43:15] | Did they get what they wanted? | 他们得偿所愿了吗 |
[43:17] | Do any of us get what we want? | 我们有谁得偿所愿过吗 |
[43:20] | I hope I’m pretty close. | 希望我马上就能做到了 |
[43:27] | Listen, can I… can I confess something to you? | 我能跟你说实话吗 |
[43:32] | Friederike doesn’t exist. I just… | 其实根本没有弗雷德里克 我只是 |
[43:34] | I just wanted an excuse to talk to you. | 我只是想找借口跟你搭讪 |
[44:01] | I would invite you up, but I have to be at work early. | 我想请你进去的 可我明天得早起工作 |
[44:04] | Of course. | 当然 |
[44:06] | It was really nice to meet you. | 真高兴认识你 |
[44:10] | Can I… can I take you out on a proper date? | 我改天能正式约你吗 |
[44:15] | Maybe…dinner? | 也许 一起吃个晚餐 |
[44:34] | Tomorrow? | 明天如何 |
[44:36] | Tomorrow sounds good. | 就明天了 |
[44:48] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[45:00] | Listen, Hector. | 听着 赫克托 |
[45:03] | The brothers you worry so much about, | 你很担心的那两兄弟 |
[45:07] | once they get back to Riyadh, | 等他们回到利雅得 |
[45:08] | I’d advise that they keep a close eye on… | 我建议他们留心 |
[45:12] | Aleksandre Iosava’s bank accounts. | 亚历山大·约萨瓦的银行账户 |
[45:14] | He’s laundering money through gas stations. | 他在通过加油站洗钱 |
[45:18] | Iosava, the Georgian. | 约萨瓦 那个格鲁吉亚人 |
[45:20] | Yeah. | 对 |
[45:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[45:25] | Next week? | 下周见吗 |
[45:31] | Has to be the safe house. | 必须去安全屋 |
[45:38] | Aleksandre Iosava? | 亚历山大·约萨瓦 |
[45:40] | Headquarters has been pushing this fucking name for weeks. | 总部催这名字催了好几周了 |
[45:43] | Look, we can’t go opening the accounts | 我们不能去查欧洲所有 |
[45:45] | of every Islamic radical in Europe. | 伊斯兰激进分子的银行账户 |
[45:48] | If a pair of ISIL-loving Saudi brothers | 要是两个亲伊斯兰国的沙特兄弟 |
[45:50] | are contributing to Iosava… | 在资助约萨瓦 |
[45:52] | You believe it? | 你信吗 |
[45:53] | Faisal’s never steered us wrong. | 费萨尔从没给我们指错过路 |
[45:56] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[45:57] | Do what I can about getting into Iosava’s accounts. | 我会尽力查查约萨瓦的账户 |
[46:00] | But… but you know what pisses me off about guys like Iosava? | 但你知道约萨瓦这种人最让我生气的是什么吗 |
[46:05] | That they don’t even make good bad guys. | 他们连坏人都不好好当 |
[46:09] | In the Cold War, we had the Russians… amazing. | 冷战的时候有俄罗斯人 经典坏人 |
[46:12] | Before that, the Nazis with their… | 再之前有纳粹 |
[46:14] | with their pressed uniforms and jackboots. | 穿着帅气的制服和长筒靴 |
[46:16] | They fucking owned it, you know what I mean? | 他们太有坏人的样子了 懂我的意思吗 |
[46:18] | This… this jackass Iosava, | 这个混蛋约萨瓦 |
[46:21] | he can’t even admit he’s a terrorist. | 他连自己是恐怖分子都不承认 |
[46:22] | That’s bullshit. It burns me up. | 太扯淡了 气死我了 |
[46:25] | – Okay, we done here? – Why? | -好吧 没别的事了吧 -怎么了 |
[46:27] | You got something better to do | 你还有更好的事要做吗 |
[46:28] | than absorb a little truth and wisdom? | 连听取点至理名言都没时间 |
[46:31] | What happened with… with Faisal, | 之前费萨尔的事 |
[46:34] | Did you deal with that? | 你处理好了吗 |
[46:36] | I’m still working on it. | 我还在办 |
[46:59] | Jemma, this is Daniel Miller, our new Deputy Liaison. | 杰玛 这是丹尼尔·米勒 新来的联络官 |
[47:04] | Daniel, Jemma Moore. | 丹尼尔 这是杰玛·摩尔 |
[47:05] | Happy to be here, Deputy Director. | 很高兴能来这里 副局长 |
[47:07] | Glad to hear it. Don’t worry. | 那就好 别担心 |
[47:09] | Not here to get in the way, | 我不是来碍事的 |
[47:09] | just making nice with the Germans. | 只是来跟德国人搞好关系 |
[49:00] | Give us a moment? | 让我们单独待会好吗 |
[49:07] | Did you get in contact with the courier? | 你跟联络人接触了吗 |
[49:10] | We have a date. | 我们定下了约会 |
[49:13] | And that will tell you what, exactly? | 那能给你什么信息呢 |
[49:15] | I’ll find out tonight. | 今晚就知道了 |
[49:17] | Time isn’t on our side. | 我们的时间可不多 |
[49:20] | You find Shaw, you come home in garlands. | 你找出肖 就能载誉归乡 |
[49:25] | And if I don’t? | 要是找不出呢 |
[49:46] | – Ja? – Kevin? | -你好 -凯文吗 |
[49:49] | Hi, it’s Claudia. | 我是克劳迪娅 |
[49:50] | Oh, hey, I’m on my way. | 你好啊 我在路上了 |
[49:51] | Yeah, good. Yeah, uh, yeah. | 好 好的 |
[49:55] | I just went to the store, and I am running a little late. | 我刚去了趟商店 可能会晚一点 |
[49:58] | I need like 15 minutes. | 大概15分钟吧 |
[50:01] | Well, that’s not very German of you. | 这可不太像德国人的作风啊 |
[50:04] | I’ll give you 16. | 我给你16分钟 |
[50:07] | Okay, see you soon. | 好 一会见 |
[50:15] | Claudia. | 克劳迪娅 |
[51:47] | Shaw isn’t just a whistleblower. | 肖不止告了密 |
[51:49] | He’s a murderer. | 他还杀了人 |