时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:42] | Morning. | 早 |
[00:49] | How are you today, Mr. Proctor? | 今天如何 普罗科特先生 |
[00:51] | That depends. | 看情况了 |
[00:53] | You brought me another head? | 你又给我带了个人头吗 |
[00:56] | No. | 不是 |
[00:58] | Thinking I might leave with one, though. | 不过我可能会带走一个 |
[01:10] | You killed my men. | 你杀了我的人 |
[01:12] | You stole my drugs. | 你偷了我的毒品 |
[01:15] | You know, there’s nothing more annoying | 知道吗 没有什么比 |
[01:17] | than an old guy thinking he’s still running things. | 自以为掌控一切的老家伙更烦人了 |
[01:19] | Bunker, you little shit. | 邦克 你个小傻逼 |
[01:21] | I believe you know our mutual friend Senator Mitchum. | 你肯定认识我们共同的朋友米彻姆议员吧 |
[01:24] | Put that knife away before I cut out your fucking eyes with it. | 快把刀子放下 否则我用它把你的眼睛挖出来 |
[01:28] | Mr. Mitchum, what are you doing here, sir? | 米彻姆先生 你来干什么 |
[01:31] | What am I doing here? | 我来干什么 |
[01:33] | You murdered my fucking lieutenant is what I’m doing here. | 我来是因为你谋杀了我的左膀右臂 |
[01:37] | Sir, he was selling us out. | 先生 他在出卖我们 |
[01:39] | He was acting on orders. | 他是在执行命令 |
[01:44] | You and Proctor? | 你和普罗科特的吗 |
[01:47] | Sir, I don’t understand. | 先生 我不明白 |
[01:48] | That’s ’cause you’re a fucking idiot. | 那是因为你就是个白痴 |
[01:49] | This little insurrection stops here. | 你们的造反到此为止 |
[01:52] | Do you hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[01:54] | – Do you hear me?! – Yes, sir! | -听到了吗 -是 先生 |
[01:57] | You have been misled by this imbecile. | 你们被这个蠢货误导了 |
[02:02] | The minute he killed one of our own… | 他杀害我们自己人的那一刻 |
[02:07] | you should have torn him to pieces. | 你们就应该把他大卸八块 |
[02:09] | But maybe it’s time to remind you that the Brotherhood | 但也许现在是时候提醒你们 兄弟会已经 |
[02:12] | goes way beyond Banshee, Pennsylvania. | 走出宾夕法尼亚的女妖镇了 |
[02:16] | You’re part of a national movement, | 你们现在是全国行动的一部分 |
[02:19] | one that not only shares your beliefs, | 有人不仅跟你们信仰一样 |
[02:21] | but is willing to do something about it. | 而且愿意为信仰作出努力 |
[02:25] | This is Monty. | 这是蒙蒂 |
[02:27] | He’s gonna be running things from now on. | 此后一切由他负责 |
[02:30] | Make sure things go smoothly | 确保以后一切 |
[02:32] | – from here on out. – You cannot come here– | -顺利进行 -你不能来… |
[02:37] | Smartest thing for you to do right now | 你现在最聪明的选择 |
[02:38] | is shut the fuck up. | 就是闭上嘴 |
[02:40] | Do you hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[02:46] | Your first and only priority is Mr. Proctor’s delivery. | 你们的第一也是唯一要务 就是搞定普罗科特先生的货 |
[02:50] | Once that happens, Monty will evaluate the chapter, | 货搞定后 蒙蒂会评估分会的表现 |
[02:53] | choose a new captain. | 挑选新老大 |
[02:55] | Any questions? | 有问题吗 |
[02:58] | Okay, go on. | 好 走吧 |
[03:01] | Get out of here. | 都走吧 |
[03:30] | Is he gonna be a problem? | 他会个麻烦吗 |
[03:33] | You have my permission to shoot him if he is. | 如果是 我允许你一枪崩了他 |
[05:17] | I didn’t think you’d come. | 没想到你会来 |
[05:20] | I wanted to make sure I said good-bye. | 我想跟你道别 |
[05:22] | Feels like that’s pretty much what we do, right? | 感觉好像我们总在道别 对吧 |
[05:24] | Yeah, it’s kind of a bad habit, huh? | 是啊 这不是个好习惯 |
[05:31] | So, college. | 要去上大学了 |
[05:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:36] | I give it about three months. | 我考虑了三个月 |
[05:39] | With everything that’s happened, | 发生了那么多事 |
[05:42] | I just don’t know how I can possibly fit into someplace | 我不知道自己是不是能融入 |
[05:46] | as normal as college. | 大学那么普通正常的地方 |
[05:49] | You’re gonna do great. | 你肯定不会有问题 |
[05:53] | I don’t know. | 我说不准 |
[05:54] | I think normal might not be in my repertoire anymore. | 我觉得普通正常已经远离我了 |
[06:01] | Hey, you know what’s great about being your age? | 你知道你这个年龄的好处是什么吗 |
[06:06] | You got all the time in the world to figure things out. | 你有的是时间去想明白一些事 |
[06:09] | You do. | 你有时间 |
[06:12] | And you will. | 也会去想 |
[06:16] | You’re strong, Deva. | 你很坚强 蒂法 |
[06:20] | You’re a fighter. | 你是个斗士 |
[06:23] | Like your mother. | 跟你母亲一样 |
[06:26] | And your father. | 还有你父亲 |
[06:33] | You’re gonna do great. | 你肯定会做得很好 |
[06:39] | And now I’ll always know where to find you. | 而且现在我知道哪儿能找到你 |
[06:44] | And will you? Find me? | 你会去找我吗 |
[06:49] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[06:54] | Good. | 好 |
[06:55] | You might be a shitty father, | 虽然你是个糟糕的父亲 |
[06:56] | but you’re the only one I got left. | 但我也就只有你一个父亲了 |
[07:03] | So Declan believed that the Devil spoke to him. | 德克兰相信 撒旦跟他对话 |
[07:09] | Satan did speak to him. | 撒旦真的跟他对话 |
[07:12] | Okay. So you believed it, too. | 好吧 所以说你也相信 |
[07:15] | Something that’s true doesn’t require your belief. | 真实的事不需要你去相信 |
[07:20] | Well, I guess I can’t argue with you there. | 这话我没有异议 |
[07:24] | You need to understand he didn’t choose this. | 你要明白 这不是他的选择 |
[07:29] | He was chosen. | 他是被选中的 |
[07:34] | So how did he pick ’em? | 那他是怎么选人的 |
[07:38] | He chose girls that seemed to him to be pure. | 他选择他认为纯洁的女孩 |
[07:44] | He called them blessed. | 他称之为神佑 |
[07:48] | Blessed girls. | 神佑的女孩 |
[07:50] | Well, he did want to offer me | 他还想把我开膛破肚呢 |
[07:51] | and I don’t think he thought I was blessed. | 他应该并不认为我是神佑的吧 |
[07:57] | You were a surprise. | 你是意外 |
[08:01] | But I wasn’t the only surprise, was I? | 但我不是唯一的意外 对吗 |
[08:05] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[08:06] | Well, Declan was killing on a lunar cycle. | 德克兰是根据月运周期杀人的 |
[08:08] | Not every month, but always on a new moon. | 虽然不是每个月都杀 但一直是新月之时 |
[08:11] | – When the night is darkest. – Right. | -夜晚最黑暗时 -没错 |
[08:17] | Except for… | 除了 |
[08:20] | her. | 她 |
[08:24] | She was killed on the 21st. | 她是21号被杀的 |
[08:27] | Not a new moon. Not a full moon. | 不是新月时 也不是满月时 |
[08:32] | Just an unremarkable night. | 就是一个普通的夜晚 |
[08:41] | We had our reasons. | 我们自有原因 |
[08:46] | So you were in on it? | 所以你也参与了吗 |
[08:48] | Of course I was. | 当然了 |
[08:50] | We were in it together. | 我们一起参与的 |
[08:53] | So then tell me, why did you choose her? | 那你告诉我 为什么选她 |
[08:56] | Rebecca Bowman. | 丽贝卡·鲍曼 |
[08:58] | What was it about her that made you and Declan | 她有什么特别之处 让你和德克兰 |
[09:01] | decide to break out of the lunar cycle? | 决定打破月运周期的规律 |
[09:05] | Was she a surprise, too? | 她也是意外吗 |
[09:16] | I don’t want to talk anymore. | 我不想说话了 |
[09:24] | – You did the final count? – Yes. | -最后清点了吗 -点了 |
[09:26] | – It’s all there. – Good. | -都齐了 -很好 |
[09:29] | Bring the truck to the designated point and wait for my call. | 把车开到指定地点 等我的电话 |
[09:32] | We’ll be ready. | 随时恭候 |
[09:35] | Close it up. | 关上 |
[09:40] | We’re set. | 准备好了 |
[09:56] | That is a lot of dead skinheads. | 死了很多光头佬啊 |
[10:00] | Looks like a bomb went off in here. | 就好像这里有炸弹爆炸了 |
[10:03] | Any idea where your brother is? | 知道你兄弟在哪儿吗 |
[10:05] | No. | 不知道 |
[10:07] | Still looking. | 还在找他 |
[10:11] | You get the feeling there’s | 你有没有觉得 |
[10:11] | something going on that we don’t know about? | 有我们不知道的事正在发生 |
[10:17] | – Excuse me. – Yeah. | -接个电话 -好 |
[10:20] | This is Bunker. | 我是邦克 |
[10:21] | Proctor’s deal of the century is going down now. | 普罗科特的世纪贩毒交易马上开始 |
[10:25] | This is a really bad time. | 现在太不是时候了 |
[10:27] | I’m sorry. Should I try and stall | 抱歉 要我拖住 |
[10:28] | the Colombian men who just flew in on a private jet? | 刚坐私人飞机过来的哥伦比亚人吗 |
[10:31] | Cartel? | 贩毒集团 |
[10:33] | That would be my guess if I cared. | 如果我在意这事 应该也会这么想 |
[10:35] | Jesus. Where are you? | 天哪 你在哪里 |
[10:37] | I’m at the old Municipal Airport. | 我在老机场 |
[10:39] | All right, I’ll meet you there. | 好的 我去找你 |
[10:41] | Can I see that for a sec? | 我能看一眼吗 |
[10:46] | Mrs. Hopewell, I presume. | 霍普韦尔太太 我猜是你吧 |
[10:51] | Brock? | 布罗克 |
[10:59] | Hey. | 你好 |
[11:00] | Hey. | 你好 |
[11:06] | How’s the interrogation going? | 审问怎么样 |
[11:09] | It’s going. | 进行中 |
[11:13] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[11:15] | Uh, yeah. I’m just kind of | 还好 我只是 |
[11:18] | rolling through it, you know? | 顺一下这件事 |
[11:21] | You made pretty good backup, by the way. | 顺便说一句 你是个不错的后援 |
[11:26] | Guess I always thought you were my backup. | 我一直以为你是我的后援呢 |
[11:29] | Yeah, no. | 是吗 才不是 |
[11:36] | Well, I just came to say good-bye. | 我是来道别的 |
[11:42] | Declan Bode didn’t kill Rebecca. | 丽贝卡不是德克兰·博德杀的 |
[11:47] | What? | 什么 |
[11:48] | Bode was killing on a lunar cycle. | 博德是按照月相杀人的 |
[11:51] | Now, Rebecca’s killing stood out | 丽贝卡的案子与其他的不同 |
[11:52] | because it wasn’t on a new moon. | 因为那天不是新月 |
[11:55] | Now, I pressed Lilith about it and… | 我逼问莉莉斯这件事 |
[11:57] | she made a bunch of noise, but behind it all, | 她一直闪烁其词 归根结底 |
[12:00] | I don’t think she knew anything about it. | 我认为她对这件事毫不知情 |
[12:03] | Well, maybe Bode didn’t tell her. | 也许博德没有告诉她 |
[12:05] | No, it doesn’t make sense that Bode would break his routine. | 不 博德打破他的规则 这不合常理 |
[12:08] | So, what, you’re saying there’s someone else out there | 所以呢 你是说还有一个人逍遥法外 |
[12:10] | killing girls and then cutting out their hearts? | 杀害女孩 挖出她们的心脏 |
[12:13] | I’m telling you that someone killed Rebecca | 我是说有人杀了丽贝卡 |
[12:15] | and made it look like it was Bode. | 然后企图嫁祸给博德 |
[12:17] | They’d have to know details about the other murders, right? | 他们得知道其他凶杀案的所有细节 对吧 |
[12:19] | They haven’t been released. | 细节还没有被披露 |
[12:23] | Right, so we’re looking for someone who had access to BSD files | 对 所以我们要找的人能查看警局记录 |
[12:27] | and who’s capable of a sadistic, ritualistic murder like that. | 并且能够残酷地进行宗教仪式谋杀 |
[12:31] | – Oh, fuck. – Can you think of anyone? | -我操 -你能想到谁吗 |
[12:53] | Hey, maybe you should let me do the talking. | 不如让我来说吧 |
[12:56] | Sure. | 好 |
[13:03] | They’re not home. | 他们不在家 |
[13:05] | Let’s take a look around. | 我们在四周看看 |
[13:28] | – Mr. Proctor. – Senor Loera. | -普罗科特先生 -洛埃拉先生 |
[13:31] | Good to see you again. | 很高兴又见面了 |
[13:32] | I must admit I’m a little surprised | 我必须承认 我有点惊讶 |
[13:35] | that you were able to pull this off. | 你竟能把这事办成 |
[13:38] | I don’t promise what I can’t deliver. | 我从不承诺做不到的事 |
[13:48] | Bring it up. | 开过来 |
[14:10] | Show me. | 给我看看 |
[14:19] | Hi. | 大家好 |
[14:23] | As long as we all whipping our shit out… | 我们都拿出自己的家伙来吧 |
[14:29] | Emilio Loera, I take it? | 埃米利奥·洛埃拉 是吧 |
[14:31] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈是谁 |
[14:35] | I’m nobody. | 无名小卒 |
[14:37] | You know my name, so you know who I am. | 你知道我的名字 也就知道我是谁 |
[14:41] | Which means you know what kind of a mistake | 也就是说你明白试图偷走我的东西 |
[14:42] | it would be to try to steal from me, right? | 是个怎样的错误 对吧 |
[14:44] | I wouldn’t dream of stealing from you. | 我做梦都不敢偷走你的东西 |
[14:48] | No, I came here to provide you with a valuable service. | 不 我来是想为你提供一项可贵的服务 |
[14:52] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[14:54] | Which is what? | 是什么 |
[14:55] | I came to show you that Mr. Proctor was mistaken | 我来是让你知道 普罗科特先生告诉你 |
[14:57] | when he told you that Banshee was a safe place | 你可以在女妖镇安全地 |
[15:00] | for you to set up your manufacturing. | 发展制毒业是错的 |
[15:03] | Very mistaken. | 大错特错 |
[15:07] | I mean, if he had it so locked down, | 如果他真的严加保管 |
[15:09] | how did I steal this truck full of all these drugs? | 我又是怎么偷到这一车毒品的呢 |
[15:12] | – I’m gonna fucking slit your throat. – Stop. | -我他妈灭了你 -停 |
[15:16] | I suppose you have some fee in mind | 我想你提供的这项服务 |
[15:19] | for this service. | 是要报酬的吧 |
[15:21] | No. Sometimes a service is its own reward. | 不 有时服务本身就是回报 |
[15:26] | Just let my friend and me walk away right now | 现在让我和我的朋友离开 |
[15:30] | and we’ll call it even. | 我们就扯平了 |
[15:50] | Start walking. | 走吧 |
[15:53] | You’re not just gonna let her walk out of here? | 你不能让她就这么走了 |
[15:54] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[16:13] | Hey, Miss Nobody. | 无名氏小姐 |
[16:18] | Did you really think that I was gonna let you leave? | 你真认为我会放你走吗 |
[16:23] | No, actually, I didn’t. | 不 我没这么想 |
[16:46] | That’s right. | 对 |
[16:48] | Someone just blew up your fucking drugs. | 你的毒品被炸了 |
[17:07] | Nice shot. | 好准头 |
[17:08] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[17:10] | You know, you really need to stop doing this shit. | 你真的要适可而止了 |
[17:14] | – You invited yourself. – I’m serious. | -你自己来的 -我是认真的 |
[17:16] | It’s become like a bad habit with you. | 这已经成为你的坏习惯了 |
[17:20] | This was the last time. | 这是最后一次 |
[17:21] | I’ve heard that shit before. | 这话我早听过了 |
[17:26] | This is a very nice car. | 车真不错 |
[18:05] | Son of a bitch! | 混蛋 |
[19:07] | Oh, come on. No one really knows how to do that. | 得了吧 没人真的会弄 |
[19:10] | It’s just a matter of applying the right torque | 只要找对力矩 |
[19:13] | and then a little bit of scrubbing. | 再稍微转一转 |
[19:24] | Toolshed. | 是个工具房 |
[19:52] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[19:54] | If there’s one thing I’ve learned lately, | 如果我最近学到点什么 那就是 |
[19:57] | it’s that there’s always a basement. | 总会有一个地下室 |
[20:14] | Right over here. | 在这 |
[20:24] | We got blood. | 有血迹 |
[20:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:43] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[20:49] | I think nothing good happens in basements. | 地下室里一定没好事 |
[21:04] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[21:40] | You find anything else over there? | 你那边有什么发现吗 |
[21:45] | No. | 没有 |
[21:46] | No, nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[21:49] | All right, well, I say we head up. | 好 那我们上去吧 |
[21:51] | I can get forensics down here in a couple hours. | 我联系鉴定科 几小时就能到 |
[21:53] | I want to find out whose blood that is. | 我要查出血迹是谁的 |
[21:57] | Sure. | 好 |
[21:59] | You mind if I don’t stick around for that? | 我就不等他们来了 不介意吧 |
[22:04] | I got to check in on someone. | 我得去看个人 |
[22:06] | You got to check in on someone? | 你得去看个人 |
[22:09] | Yeah. | 对 |
[22:13] | Hey, you want or need company? | 要人陪吗 |
[22:18] | Not this time. | 这次不用 |
[22:32] | – The cartel will come after you. – I know. | -贩毒集团不会放过你的 -我知道 |
[22:38] | And what then? | 那怎么办 |
[22:41] | There’ll be time to negotiate. | 会有时间协商的 |
[22:44] | But before then– | 在那之前 |
[23:38] | You. | 是你 |
[23:39] | That looks broken. | 看起来断了啊 |
[23:42] | What the hell are you doing? | 你他妈的干吗 |
[23:43] | Oh, what the fuck? Hey! | 搞什么 |
[23:56] | That’s Rebecca’s necklace. | 那是丽贝卡的项链 |
[23:58] | Yes, it is. | 对 |
[24:00] | – I don’t understand. – Bode didn’t kill Rebecca. | -我不明白 -博德没杀丽贝卡 |
[24:05] | You? You killed her? | 你 你杀了她 |
[24:07] | I found this in your shed. | 在你的木屋里发现的 |
[24:10] | – You think I killed her? – That’s right. | -你认为我杀了她 -对 |
[24:12] | Are you out of your fucking mind? | 你他妈疯了吗 |
[24:14] | I loved her. I would have died for her. | 我爱她 我愿意为她死 |
[24:15] | – Maybe you loved her a little too much. – What? | -也许你爱得太深了 -什么 |
[24:17] | When you found out she was pregnant, | 你发现她怀孕后 |
[24:18] | you realized you couldn’t control her again, | 你意识到再也控制不了她了 |
[24:20] | so you took her down in that weird little dungeon of yours | 所以你把她带到那个变态的地牢 |
[24:22] | and you butchered her. | 把她开膛破肚 |
[24:23] | What the hell are you talking about, dungeon? | 你说什么 什么地牢 |
[24:24] | – You killed her. – What the fuck are you talking about? | -是你杀了她 -你他妈的说什么 |
[24:26] | You found out she was pregnant and you killed her! | 你发现她怀孕了 所以杀了她 |
[24:28] | No! No, I didn’t! | 不 我没有 |
[24:33] | I didn’t kill her. | 我没杀她 |
[24:50] | Shit. | 糟糕 |
[24:54] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[25:00] | You son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[25:03] | He’ll kill you for this. | 他会杀了你的 |
[28:34] | And will you? Find me? | 你会来找我吗 |
[28:39] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[30:49] | Ev– | 我 |
[30:51] | everything I did… | 我所做的一切 |
[30:56] | I did for you. | 都是为了你 |
[31:00] | Untie me! | 放开我 |
[31:02] | Untie me, you son of a bitch! | 放开我 混蛋 |
[31:05] | You’re ruining him. | 你在毁掉他 |
[31:07] | I can’t let that happen anymore. | 我不会再让这发生了 |
[31:11] | He loves me. | 他爱我 |
[31:14] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[31:16] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[31:20] | He doesn’t see you, | 他没看透你 |
[31:23] | but I do. | 但我看透了 |
[31:25] | – I see you. – Burton, please. | -我看透了你 -博登 求求你 |
[31:28] | I see you! | 我看透了你 |
[31:33] | Please. | 求求你 |
[31:35] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:37] | I’m– I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:42] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:44] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:46] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:47] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[31:50] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:53] | I’m– I’m… | 对… |
[31:56] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[31:59] | – It’s all right, Burton. – I’m sorry. | -没关系 博登 -对不起 |
[32:01] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[32:56] | Did you hear anything? | 有什么消息吗 |
[32:58] | Nothing yet. | 还没有 |
[33:05] | – Kurt. – I know. | -柯特 -我明白 |
[33:12] | – Kurt! – Oh, my God, Calvin. | -柯特 -天呐 加尔文 |
[33:18] | Maggie, go inside. | 玛吉 进屋去 |
[33:27] | So you and Maggie, huh? | 你和玛吉有一腿啊 |
[33:33] | I guess I should have seen that coming. | 我早该预料到的 |
[33:34] | She was always a sucker for wounded birds. | 她最爱安抚受伤的心灵 |
[33:36] | Just walk away, Calvin. | 你走吧 加尔文 |
[33:38] | No, I’m not going to walk away, Kurt. | 不 我不会走的 柯特 |
[33:42] | I can’t. I mean, a man can only take so much, | 我不能走 男人的忍耐是有限度的 |
[33:45] | can only swallow so much shit | 忍无可忍 |
[33:47] | before the time comes to address it, right? | 无须再忍 对吧 |
[33:49] | I’m sorry. I didn’t expect this to happen. | 抱歉 我没想搞成这样 |
[33:51] | You’re sorry? You’re sorry you ever joined the Brotherhood? | 抱歉 为加入兄弟会抱歉 |
[33:53] | You’re sorry you brought me into it? | 为把我带进兄弟会抱歉 |
[33:54] | You’re sorry you fucked my wife?! | 为干了我老婆抱歉吗 |
[34:01] | You’re just one sorry piece of shit, aren’t you? | 你就是个可悲的混蛋 |
[34:04] | I will shoot you. | 我会开枪的 |
[34:10] | Go ahead, Kurt. | 来吧 柯特 |
[34:13] | Shoot me. | 开枪吧 |
[34:16] | Then you get Maggie free and clear. | 然后玛吉就可以无忧无虑 |
[34:17] | You can move into my house, | 你住进我家 |
[34:20] | raise my son. | 抚养我儿子 |
[34:26] | Come on, Kurt. | 对吧 柯特 |
[34:29] | Why build your own life when you can just steal mine? | 何必创造自己的人生 夺走我的就行了 |
[34:31] | – Shut up. – Shoot me. | -闭嘴 -开枪啊 |
[34:32] | – Shut up. – Shoot me! | -闭嘴 -开枪 |
[34:39] | Please just walk away. | 求你走吧 |
[35:01] | Do it. Go ahead. | 动手吧 来啊 |
[35:34] | Give me that fucking gun. | 他妈的把枪给我 |
[35:37] | God damn it. | 该死 |
[35:39] | Oh, shit. | 可恶 |
[36:57] | Maggie! | 玛吉 |
[37:03] | There’s nowhere you can go, | 你们无处可逃 |
[37:05] | either of you. | 你们都是 |
[37:07] | I will find you and I will make you pay! | 我会找到你们 让你们付出代价 |
[37:10] | Even if you lock me up, the Brotherhood will hunt you down. | 就算你把我关起来 兄弟会也不会放过你们 |
[37:12] | You know it. They will slit your throat in front of her | 你知道的 他们会当着她面灭了你 |
[37:16] | and then tear her ass to pieces. | 然后把这个贱人大卸八块 |
[37:18] | There’s nowhere you can go that we won’t find you. | 你们无处可逃 |
[37:22] | I will kill my own son | 我就算杀了我儿子 |
[37:24] | before I let you raise him. | 也不会让你抚养他 |
[37:27] | I’m gonna kill you, you bitch. | 我要杀了你 贱人 |
[37:39] | As long as I’m alive, I will… | 只要我还活着 我 |
[39:31] | Well, I should have known better | 我早知就不该 |
[39:32] | than to let you go off like that. | 让你那样离开 |
[39:38] | How’d your forensics team do? | 鉴证科那边怎么样了 |
[39:40] | They found some skin samples. | 他们找到了些皮肤样本 |
[39:42] | Probably gonna match Proctor’s. | 也许和普罗科特的匹配 |
[39:44] | It turns out it wasn’t actually him. | 其实并不是他 |
[39:49] | It was Burton. | 是博登 |
[39:51] | Burton? | 博登 |
[39:53] | Yeah. | 对 |
[39:55] | Guy with the glasses. | 戴眼镜的那个 |
[39:58] | His butler or whatever. | 他的管家什么的 |
[40:03] | The butler did it? | 管家干的 |
[40:05] | Seriously? | 真的 |
[40:09] | Well, I should probably go arrest this butler Burton, no? | 那我应该去逮捕这个管家博登了 |
[40:19] | Right. | 对啊 |
[40:21] | Should have guessed. | 早该料到 |
[40:28] | Then I guess my job here is done. | 那看来我的工作结束了 |
[40:31] | Yeah, me too. | 对 我也是 |
[40:34] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[40:37] | It’s about time I moved on. | 是该开始新生活了 |
[40:42] | It’s been time a couple of times, actually. | 其实已经好几次这么打算了 |
[40:58] | Well, if you’re ever in D.C…. | 什么时候到特区的话 |
[41:04] | look me up. | 来找我 |
[41:10] | I will. | 我会的 |
[42:35] | – Morning. – Oh, thank God. | -早上好 -谢天谢地 |
[42:37] | Real coffee. | 真正的咖啡 |
[42:39] | Yes. | 对 |
[42:42] | – How’s Maggie doing? – She’s okay. | -玛吉怎么样了 -她还好 |
[42:44] | They’ll be out of your place by tonight. | 他们明晚从你那搬出来 |
[42:45] | No rush. | 不急 |
[42:50] | Let me see if I got this straight. | 看我弄清楚了没 |
[42:54] | Calvin got the jump on you, beat the shit out of you, | 加尔文朝你扑来 把你暴打一顿 |
[42:56] | then somewhere along the way, you remember you got a gun | 然后你突然想起来自己有枪 |
[42:59] | and you shoot him from 20 feet away. | 从六米远处打死了他 |
[43:00] | Is that it? | 对吗 |
[43:03] | – Yeah. – Bullshit. | -对 -一派胡言 |
[43:06] | Sir, I’m not sure what you’re trying to imply, but– | 长官 我不确定你想暗示什么 但 |
[43:10] | I’m not implying anything. I’m saying it. | 我没有暗示 我在陈述事实 |
[43:12] | You beat the shit out of Calvin | 你暴打了加尔文 |
[43:13] | and then you killed him for good measure. | 然后你又杀了他 |
[43:15] | Hey, Bunker, relax. | 邦克 别紧张 |
[43:18] | It’s just you and me talking here, okay? | 这里只有我们两人 明白吗 |
[43:21] | Come on, sit down. | 来 坐下 |
[43:40] | I don’t know what it is about this town, Bunker. | 邦克 我不明白这镇子是中了什么邪 |
[43:43] | What geographic phenomenon makes us a magnet | 是什么地理现象导致我们像磁铁一样 |
[43:46] | for every scumbag and criminal east of the Mississippi. | 吸引着东密西西比的混蛋和罪犯 |
[43:49] | But what I do know is that to do this job, | 我只知道要做我们这份工作 |
[43:52] | sometimes you’ve got to take off these badges and get bloody. | 有时需要取下警章 使用一些非常手段 |
[43:55] | It’s happened before and it’ll happen again. | 以前就发生过 今后还会继续 |
[43:58] | And I got to know that I can trust you. | 我需要知道我可以信赖你 |
[44:00] | And you can trust me. You understand? | 你也可以信赖我 你明白吗 |
[44:03] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[44:04] | Good. | 很好 |
[44:06] | A little trust would be nice around here. | 有点信任是好的 |
[44:13] | Kurt Bunker, that’s your real name, right? | 柯特·邦克是你真名吧 |
[44:16] | Just… | 只是 |
[44:20] | So what about Proctor? | 普罗科特怎么办 |
[44:22] | You can place him at the scene of the drug deal. | 你可以在毒品交易现场拿下他 |
[44:24] | Yeah, we could arrest Proctor. | 对 我们本可以逮捕普罗科特 |
[44:27] | But I got a feeling | 但我有种感觉 |
[44:27] | that the cartel’s gonna want a few words with him | 贩毒集团会对他们死去的人 |
[44:30] | about their dead men, and when they come, | 向他讨说法 而当他们来的时候 |
[44:32] | I’d just as soon he’s as far away from the police station as possible. | 我希望他离警局越远越好 |
[44:34] | – If you take my meaning. – That makes sense. | -如果你懂我的意思 -有道理 |
[44:36] | Time and experience, son. Time and experience. | 岁月积累的经验 孩子 |
[44:40] | So, you go write up that bullshit report so I can sign it. | 你去写那份扯淡的报告 让我签字 |
[44:43] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[44:47] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[44:48] | Thanks for the coffee. | 谢谢你的咖啡 |
[46:16] | Look at your face. | 看你的脸 |
[46:19] | You just can’t help yourself, can you? | 你就是管不住自己 对吗 |
[46:22] | I gotta be me. | 我就是这样 |
[46:25] | I know. | 我明白 |
[46:49] | Max comes back tomorrow. | 麦克斯明天回来 |
[46:51] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[46:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[46:59] | Job tells me you’re heading out to New York. | 贾伯告诉我你要去纽约 |
[47:01] | Yeah. Well, he is. | 对 其实是他去 |
[47:03] | I’m gonna take the scenic route, | 我会到处看看 |
[47:05] | catch up with him. | 在纽约见见他 |
[47:12] | Where are you headed? | 你要去哪儿 |
[47:16] | I don’t know. I’m gonna… | 不知道 我… |
[47:19] | hit the road and see what happens. | 我会上路后再看情况 |
[47:25] | You want to come? | 你想一起吗 |
[47:35] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[47:40] | You be careful. | 你要小心 |
[47:47] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[47:49] | I will. | 我会的 |
[47:55] | You know, the whole ti– | 一直… |
[47:58] | all those years in my cell, | 我坐牢的那些年 |
[48:00] | you were always there with me. | 你一直在我心里 |
[48:02] | I’m still there with you. | 我还是与你一起的 |
[48:07] | And I’ll always be here. | 我也会一直在这儿 |
[48:12] | No one else– | 没有其他人 |
[48:19] | nobody ever really knew me. | 没人真正了解我 |
[48:24] | I know. | 我懂 |
[48:56] | Please don’t forget about me. | 请不要忘了我 |
[49:03] | Never. | 永远不会 |
[49:07] | Never. | 永不 |
[49:41] | Good-bye, Ana. | 再见 安娜 |
[49:47] | It’s Carrie. | 叫我卡莉 |
[50:22] | This was a hard car to find. | 这车可不好找 |
[50:24] | Yeah, sorry. | 是啊 抱歉 |
[50:27] | I should have figured that once I loaned it to you, | 我借给你的时候就该想到 |
[50:29] | odds were that I wouldn’t be getting it back in one piece. | 完璧归赵的可能几乎为零 |
[50:32] | How you plan on getting out of here? | 你打算怎么离开这儿 |
[50:35] | Same way I came in. | 怎么来的就怎么离开 |
[50:42] | It’s gonna be mighty quiet around here. | 这里会变得很安静 |
[50:44] | Don’t even pretend like you’re gonna miss me. | 别假装你会想我 |
[50:47] | I was talking to Hood. | 我是在跟胡德说 |
[50:52] | You know, I think I’m actually gonna miss this place. | 我想我会怀念这里 |
[50:54] | I know I’m not. | 我不会 |
[50:57] | Sugar, it’s been a thin slice of heaven. | 糖果 在这过得很开心 |
[51:01] | I know you don’t mean that. | 你不是真心话 |
[51:02] | It’s true, I don’t. | 没错 不是 |
[51:05] | – You in a rush? – Damn right. | -你很急吗 -当然 |
[51:07] | Every time I try to get out of this motherfucking place, | 每次我想离开这该死的地方 |
[51:09] | some shit goes down and I get stuck in it. | 就会有破事发生 而我会被卷入其中 |
[51:11] | I’m getting while the getting’s good. | 我要趁能走时赶紧走 |
[51:13] | But before I do… | 不过在我走之前 |
[51:17] | figured I’d pay my tab. | 我想我该把我的账单付了 |
[51:38] | Where the hell did you get this? | 这钱你哪儿来的 |
[51:42] | Now, you know better than to ask. | 你心知肚明 |
[51:44] | Point is, you spent your retirement fund getting me out. | 重点是你用你的退休金赎回了我 |
[51:49] | Well, you’re too old to be slinging drinks, so… | 你又太老做不了酒保 所以 |
[51:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[52:00] | You know how to reach me? | 你知道怎么找到我 |
[52:02] | No one knows how to reach you. | 没人知道怎么找到你 |
[52:05] | – He does. – Yeah, I do. | -他知道 -对 我知道 |
[52:10] | This is where I leave you. | 我该走了 |
[52:20] | Banshee, Pennsylvania. | 宾州女妖镇 |
[52:24] | Suck my tit. | 去死吧 |
[55:01] | What? | 怎么了 |
[55:06] | I was just remembering the first time you walked in here. | 我想起你第一次走进这里的情景 |
[55:11] | I never could have imagined. | 永远都想不到 |
[55:15] | You know, some might say you weren’t all that bad | 有些人也许会说 |
[55:18] | at that whole sheriff thing. | 你警长当得不错 |
[55:20] | Yeah, and other people might say | 而有的人会说 |
[55:23] | I was the worst fucking thing that ever happened to this town. | 我是这个镇最糟糕的噩梦 |
[55:31] | You got a place to stay? | 你有地方住吗 |
[55:33] | Putting that badge on the way you did, | 像你那样戴上警徽 |
[55:35] | I never thought you’d be walking out of here | 我绝对想不到你会 |
[55:38] | on your own two feet. | 活着离开这儿 |
[55:41] | Neither did I. | 我也没想到 |
[55:46] | You know, I probably wouldn’t if it wasn’t for you. | 如果不是你 我多半活不了 |
[55:55] | You know you hid up on that mountain | 你隐居在山里 |
[55:57] | because you felt the need to atone for something. | 因为你觉得你需要赎罪 |
[56:01] | And for all we know, you’d still be there | 我们都知道 要不是布罗克找到你 |
[56:03] | if Brock hadn’t come and pulled you down. | 把你带回来 你还会待在那儿 |
[56:09] | We are cons. | 我们是罪犯 |
[56:10] | We’re made to believe that you pay for your sins | 我们以为坐牢才是 |
[56:14] | by getting locked up. | 赎罪的正确途径 |
[56:17] | But maybe the way to redemption | 但也许赎罪的方式 |
[56:19] | isn’t hiding on the mountain. | 不是隐居在山里 |
[56:22] | Maybe it’s about choosing another road | 也许是选择另一条路 |
[56:26] | down here with the rest of us. | 和我们剩下的人一起走 |
[56:30] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[56:45] | The past has kept you locked up long enough. | 过去已经把你囚禁太久 |
[56:50] | Today there’s really only one question | 如今你只有一个问题 |
[56:54] | left to ask yourself. | 需要问自己 |
[56:58] | What are you going to do now? | 你现在有什么打算 |