时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | So, where’s your place? | 你住的小屋在哪 |
[00:11] | About a mile through the woods. | 穿过树林一英里吧 |
[00:14] | This is rustic. | 大农村 |
[00:17] | Some backyard you got here. | 你的后院很大啊 |
[00:21] | Yeah, I like the quiet. | 我喜欢这里的安静 |
[00:23] | Ugh, I fucking hate it. | 我讨厌死安静了 |
[00:26] | What, too many voices in your head? | 怎么 你脑海中有太多声音吗 |
[00:30] | You have no idea. | 你无法想象 |
[00:33] | You should talk to someone about that. | 你应该找人聊聊 |
[00:36] | Why the hell do you think I gave you a ride? | 你以为我为什么载你一程 |
[00:41] | Well, you’re just so honest. | 你真是诚实 |
[00:45] | I’m honest. You’re silent. | 我诚实 你安静 |
[00:47] | We both got our things. | 我们都有自己的问题 |
[00:51] | So what’s your real damage? | 真正让你受伤的是什么 |
[00:55] | I mean, you’re obviously punishing yourself for something. | 显然你是在为什么事惩罚自己 |
[01:01] | Hey, we’ve all got shit we wish we hadn’t done, right? | 我们都有后悔的事 对吧 |
[01:04] | And what shit do you wish you hadn’t done? | 那你后悔的事是什么 |
[01:06] | Oh, we definitely haven’t drank enough for all that. | 酒喝得还没那么多 我们还没到无话不谈的地步 |
[01:11] | So is this the part where you tell me | 这时候你要告诉我 |
[01:13] | to just forgive myself and move on? | 原谅自己 继续向前了吗 |
[01:17] | I don’t know what you did. | 我不知道你做过什么 |
[01:20] | Maybe it’s not forgivable. | 可能你做的事不可原谅 |
[01:23] | Did you forgive yourself? | 你原谅自己了吗 |
[01:27] | No. | 没有 |
[01:29] | But I don’t punish myself either. | 但我也不会因此惩罚自己 |
[01:32] | I mean, I figure the world’s gonna | 反正我知道 |
[01:34] | do that to me one way or another anyway. | 这个世界会惩罚我的 |
[01:40] | You want to talk about Rebecca Bowman? | 你想谈谈丽贝卡·鲍曼吗 |
[01:43] | – I’m not judging– – Don’t. | -我不是说… -不要说了 |
[01:47] | – Sooner or later– – I said don’t. | -迟早… -我说不要说了 |
[01:56] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[01:59] | I’m just trying to figure out | 我只想弄明白 |
[02:00] | if I’m gonna keep running into you on this. | 这案子上 我会不会一直碰到你 |
[02:03] | We both know I can’t stop you from poking around, | 我们都知道 我无法阻止你到处调查 |
[02:05] | but it would make my life easier | 但如果你有事别瞒着我 |
[02:07] | if you could just keep me in the loop. | 那我的日子会好过很多 |
[02:12] | Of course. | 当然 |
[02:16] | Thanks for the ride. | 谢谢你载我一程 |
[02:26] | Don’t be a stranger. | 别这么客气 |
[03:01] | Listen, I’ve had a really bad few days. | 听着 我这几天真的很不好过 |
[03:04] | I thought we had a deal. | 我们不是说好了吗 |
[03:06] | Rebecca was off-limits to you. | 你不能碰丽贝卡 |
[03:09] | You knew I was living here? | 你一直知道我住这里 |
[03:11] | I thought you were keeping her safe. | 我以为你在保护她 |
[03:13] | That wasn’t my responsibility. | 那不是我的责任 |
[03:15] | Fucking her was? | 上她是你的责任吗 |
[03:18] | I should kill you right now. | 我应该现在就杀了你 |
[03:26] | Well, get the fuck on with it. | 那你就快动手吧 |
[03:44] | You find whoever did this to her. | 你给我找到杀她的人 |
[03:49] | FBI has it covered. | 联调局会负责 |
[03:50] | FBI is gonna arrest him, most likely kill him. | 联调局会逮捕他 很可能杀了他 |
[03:54] | You bring him to me. | 但你要把他带给我 |
[04:01] | And you’ll need to find another place to live. | 你需要找个其它地方住了 |
[05:53] | Let’s go. | 动手吧 |
[05:55] | Ms. Bowman, I really think we should– | 鲍曼女士 我真的认为应该… |
[05:56] | Take out the goddamn box. | 把保险箱给我拿出来 |
[06:30] | Felix… | 菲利克斯 |
[06:32] | Where’s my money? | 我的钱呢 |
[06:36] | – Ms. Bowman– – Where the fuck is my money?! | -鲍曼女士 -我的钱他妈去哪儿了 |
[06:39] | Your uncle. | 你舅舅 |
[06:42] | He came and took it. | 他来拿走了 |
[06:44] | What? | 什么 |
[06:45] | That’s my box. You can’t just… | 那是我的保险箱 你不能… |
[06:48] | There are rules. | 你们有规定的 |
[06:49] | Rebecca, put that gun away. | 丽贝卡 把枪收起来 |
[06:53] | Put that gun away. | 把枪收起来 |
[07:01] | It’s okay, Felix. | 没事 菲利克斯 |
[07:02] | – Just give us two minutes. – Yes. | -给我们两分钟时间 -好的 |
[07:10] | Have you lost your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[07:12] | You took my money? | 你拿走了我的钱 |
[07:14] | Skimming cash from my strip club, | 从我的脱衣舞俱乐部偷拿现金 |
[07:16] | locking it in a box doesn’t make it yours. | 然后锁在一个保险箱里 并不能让钱变成你的 |
[07:19] | You may not have paid me that money, | 虽然你可能没有把钱当工资给我 |
[07:22] | but I earned it. | 但那是我应得的 |
[07:24] | Every fucking penny. | 每一分都是 |
[07:29] | If you want to point that at me, | 如果你想拿枪指着我 |
[07:30] | you had better be ready to shoot it. | 那最好准备好开枪了 |
[07:34] | Shoot it! | 开枪啊 |
[07:50] | We’ll talk about this later. | 之后我会再和你谈 |
[08:08] | Watts, come on, man. This is bullshit. | 瓦茨 别闹了 这是胡闹 |
[08:10] | You shut the fuck up and do as you’re told. | 你给我闭嘴 让你做什么就做什么 |
[08:27] | Beautiful morning, isn’t it? | 美好的早晨啊 是不是 |
[08:29] | Reminds me of how blessed I am to be a free man. | 让我想起重获自由是多么幸运 |
[08:31] | You said you had something you wanted to show me. | 你说有东西给我看 |
[08:33] | That I do. | 没错 |
[08:35] | Right this way, gentlemen. | 这边请 先生们 |
[08:39] | My son-in-law’s epic fuckup | 我女婿彻底搞砸了 |
[08:41] | may have given you the unfortunate and grossly inaccurate idea | 可能让你有了不正确的看法 |
[08:44] | that the Brotherhood might not be able | 认为兄弟会无法 |
[08:45] | to deliver the muscle you need. | 满足你的需求 |
[08:47] | But I’m here now and I wanted to show you firsthand | 但现在我来了 我想让你亲眼看看 |
[08:51] | I’ll be running a much tighter ship. | 我以后一定严格管理 |
[08:55] | Pony Joe here was in charge the night your factory got torched. | 你的工厂被烧那晚 是庞尼·乔负责的 |
[09:04] | – Watts… – Do it. | -瓦茨 -动手 |
[09:07] | Now. | 马上 |
[09:09] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[09:12] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[09:13] | No. | 不要 |
[09:14] | You know it wasn’t my fault! | 你知道那不是我的错 |
[09:19] | Calvin! | 加尔文 |
[09:26] | Hey, don’t you do this! | 不要这么对我 |
[09:30] | Don’t do this! | 不要 |
[09:33] | Come on! | 求你 |
[09:37] | Calvin! Calvin! | 加尔文 加尔文 |
[09:40] | Don’t do this! Calvin! | 不要 加尔文 |
[09:43] | Let’s go, Calvin. | 动手 加尔文 |
[09:45] | – Hit it, boy! – Don’t do this. | -开车 伙计 -不要 |
[10:15] | I will have zero tolerance for fuckups. | 我对搞砸事情绝对零容忍 |
[10:17] | – What about the production delays? – Already started outfitting– | -生产拖延的事怎么办 -已经开始准备了 |
[10:19] | I need three tons in eight days. | 八天内我要三吨货 |
[10:23] | That kind of volume usually means beaners. | 要这么多买家肯定是南美人 |
[10:25] | Attract a lot of unfriendly attention | 这会在两国边境 |
[10:27] | on both sides of the borders. | 吸引很多不友好的注意 |
[10:29] | You got one hell of a pair of balls on you, I’ll give you that. | 不得不承认 你还真是有胆量 |
[10:32] | Banshee will become the distribution hub | 事成后女妖镇会成为 |
[10:34] | for the entire East Coast pipeline. | 整个东海岸的分销中心 |
[10:36] | As long as I can count on you, | 只要你靠得住 |
[10:37] | the Brotherhood will be well compensated. | 兄弟会肯定会拿到丰厚的酬劳 |
[10:39] | Employed is fine and good, | 雇我是没问题 |
[10:41] | but you’re talking about the cartels now. | 但现在你说的是贩毒集团 |
[10:44] | And for that kind of risk, | 要冒这种风险 |
[10:46] | I don’t want to be compensated. | 我不想拿酬劳 |
[10:48] | I want a piece. | 我想分一杯羹 |
[10:53] | Mr. Watts, | 瓦茨先生 |
[10:56] | you make this delivery on time, | 你要能按时送货 |
[10:59] | I’m sure you and I will come to an agreement about your piece. | 我保证我们会就你的那一份达成协议 |
[11:03] | Glad to hear it. | 很好 |
[11:08] | You hear that, bow tie? | 听到了吗 小领结 |
[11:10] | You and me is gonna be buddies. | 我们要成为哥们儿了 |
[11:22] | Well… | 好了 |
[11:24] | that went better than expected. | 比预想的还顺利 |
[11:29] | We just killed one of our own for that fucking Dutchie. | 我们刚为那个德国佬杀了一个自己人 |
[11:31] | Yeah, it was him or you. | 不是他就是你 |
[11:33] | Don’t think I didn’t consider it. | 你不要以为我没考虑过 |
[11:36] | Now go clean this shit up. | 快去清理干净吧 |
[12:06] | Congratulations, Job. | 恭喜 贾伯 |
[12:11] | 28 hours. | 28小时 |
[12:15] | That’s a new record. | 这是新纪录 |
[12:19] | Now, your over-under with the guards | 虽然你跟警卫的较量 |
[12:22] | wasn’t too good, but… | 结果不太好 但是 |
[12:27] | I never doubted you. | 我从未怀疑过你 |
[12:33] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:34] | Why ain’t you just killed me yet? | 你为什么不干脆杀了我 |
[12:39] | I could do that. | 可以啊 |
[12:43] | I could. | 我可以 |
[12:45] | But honestly, | 但说实话 |
[12:48] | I’d miss these little sessions of ours. | 那样我会想念这些小环节的 |
[12:53] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[13:21] | That’s one way to get down. | 这是下来的一个方法 |
[13:25] | Well played, Job. | 做得好 贾伯 |
[13:52] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[13:54] | I’m fine. | 没事 |
[13:57] | More nightmares? | 又做恶梦了吗 |
[14:01] | – If you ever want to talk about it– – No. | -如果你想谈谈… -不想 |
[14:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:13] | You can still make yourself useful. | 你还是可以帮上忙的 |
[14:15] | What the fuck is this? | 这是什么鬼东西 |
[14:16] | That is a list of your chores for the day. | 你今天要做的家务列表 |
[14:19] | No free lunches. | 天下没有免费午餐 |
[14:21] | This is bullshit. I’m convalescing. | 简直胡扯 我正在疗养恢复 |
[14:23] | I’m going into town. I’ll see you later. | 我要去镇上一趟 一会儿见 |
[14:28] | I do not do windows! | 我不擦窗户 |
[14:51] | So they let you out. | 他们放你出来了 |
[14:56] | Yeah, you sound surprised. | 对 你好像很惊讶 |
[15:00] | No. | 没有 |
[15:02] | Nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to you. | 你身上出了什么事我都不惊讶 |
[15:08] | But for what it’s worth, | 但无论如何 |
[15:11] | I was pretty sure you didn’t kill the girl. | 我很肯定 你没有杀那个姑娘 |
[15:16] | Thanks very much. | 非常感谢 |
[15:19] | I mean, come on. | 拜托 |
[15:21] | How well do you ever know a man? | 你有多了解过一个人 |
[15:31] | How’s Job? | 贾伯怎么样 |
[15:32] | Why don’t you pay him a visit | 你怎么不自己去 |
[15:33] | and find out for yourself? | 亲自看看他的情况 |
[15:35] | I will. | 我会的 |
[15:42] | You smell like an ashtray. | 你浑身一股烟味 |
[15:46] | Yeah, I had a fire. | 我那边失火了 |
[15:51] | Proctor. | 普罗科特干的 |
[15:52] | Yeah, he was pretty angry | 是啊 他因为 |
[15:53] | about your relations with his niece. | 你跟他外甥女的事很生气 |
[15:56] | That still doesn’t make me a murderer. | 那样还是不能说明我是杀人犯 |
[15:58] | Doesn’t make him one either… | 也不能说明他是 |
[16:00] | in this particular case. | 尤其是这个案子里 |
[16:06] | You mind I go next door, take a shower? | 我可以去旁边房间洗个澡吗 |
[16:08] | You have to use mine. | 你只能用我房间的了 |
[16:11] | Your place belongs to the termites. | 你的房间里全是白蚁 |
[16:14] | Exterminators say we got to burn the place down | 灭虫人员说我们只能把房子烧了 |
[16:17] | else they’ll be over here. | 才能消灭它们 |
[16:21] | That’s probably for the best, huh? | 那样倒也最好 |
[16:25] | You got a place to stay? | 你有地方住吗 |
[16:55] | You should go. | 你应该离开 |
[16:59] | This is a bad idea. | 这不是个好主意 |
[17:16] | You think we are who we are? | 你觉得我们是在做自己吗 |
[17:21] | Or you think we can change? | 还是你觉得我们可以改变 |
[17:24] | What, you mean people like you? | 你是说像你这样的人吗 |
[18:07] | Tell me about your father. | 跟我说说你父亲 |
[18:10] | Seriously? | 有必要吗 |
[18:12] | I know it’s a cliche, | 我知道是陈词滥调 |
[18:13] | but I think in this case we can both agree | 但我认为我们都同意在你的治疗上 |
[18:16] | your father was influential. | 你父亲是很有影响的 |
[18:30] | What’s there to tell? | 从何说起呢 |
[18:33] | My father was a monster that got what he deserved. | 我父亲是禽兽 罪有应得 |
[18:36] | Do you really believe that? | 你真的这么认为吗 |
[18:41] | I had a dream about him the other night. | 有一晚我梦到他了 |
[18:46] | We were at Coney Island at the boardwalk. | 我们在康尼岛的木板路上 |
[18:49] | He used to take me there every Sunday | 那时我还是小女孩 夏天的时候 |
[18:51] | in the summertime when I was a little girl. | 每到周日 他就会带我去那里 |
[18:54] | After the rides, we would have popcorn and saltwater taffy. | 骑车之后我们会吃爆米花和咸味太妃糖 |
[18:58] | And we would sit on the same bench | 我们会一起坐在长椅上 |
[19:00] | and he would tell me stories about my mother. | 他会给我讲我妈妈的故事 |
[19:05] | Then we’d take our shoes off and put our feet in the surf. | 然后我们把鞋脱掉把脚放在海浪里 |
[19:11] | And what happened in the dream? | 梦里发生了什么 |
[19:15] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[19:17] | I mean, I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[19:21] | We were just there. | 我们只是在那里 |
[19:24] | You miss him. | 你想他了 |
[19:27] | How fucked up is that? | 这得多操蛋 |
[19:55] | Well, look who got out of jail again. | 快看这是谁又被放出来了 |
[20:19] | So how you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[20:24] | You look better. | 你看起来好多了 |
[20:26] | Yeah, I’m a real fashion plate. | 是啊 我依然打扮时髦 |
[20:31] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[20:34] | What about me? | 我怎么了 |
[20:37] | I hear you went native while I was away. | 我听说我不在的时候你入乡随俗了 |
[20:41] | Yeah. That’s one way of putting it. | 是啊 可以这么说吧 |
[20:44] | You got another way? | 还有别的说法吗 |
[20:52] | Listen, Job, I tried to find you. | 听着 贾伯 我试着找过你 |
[20:56] | We all did. | 我们都是 |
[20:59] | After Dalton was dead– | 道尔顿死了以后 |
[21:00] | You mean after you killed him. | 是你杀了他吧 |
[21:02] | I thought you were dead. | 我以为你死了 |
[21:07] | I believed it. | 我是那样认为的 |
[21:12] | And then something– | 我内心深处的 |
[21:15] | something inside me, it just– | 某个东西 |
[21:22] | I gave up. | 我放弃了 |
[21:27] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:44] | Well, it could have been worse. | 本可能更糟 |
[21:49] | Could have been 15 years. | 有可能要十五年呢 |
[21:54] | You never put that shit on me. | 不是你害了我 |
[22:00] | Rabbit fucked us. | 兔子坑了我们 |
[22:01] | Yes, he did. | 对 是他 |
[22:04] | On my watch. | 在我眼皮底下 |
[22:09] | Baby, all our bullshit… | 宝贝 那些操蛋事 |
[22:15] | that’s all in the past. | 都已经过去了 |
[22:20] | You and me, | 你和我 |
[22:23] | we ain’t ever getting that time back. | 我们都不能让时光倒流 |
[22:38] | So… | 所以 |
[22:41] | what you really need to worry about | 你现在真正需要担心的 |
[22:43] | is what’s happening in the here and now. | 是当前眼下在发生的事情 |
[22:46] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[22:55] | Our little friend is building a fortress | 我们的小朋友正在建一座碉堡 |
[22:57] | and she is armed to the teeth. | 她武装到了牙齿 |
[23:01] | For what? | 为了什么 |
[23:04] | Seems she feels the only way to honor her dead husband | 看起来她觉得纪念她逝去丈夫的唯一方式 |
[23:07] | is to finish his war on Proctor herself. | 就是自己打完和普罗科特的战争 |
[23:15] | Mr. Watts has made provisions to | 瓦茨先生计划让五条生产线全部运行 |
[23:16] | keep all five facilities running around the clock. | 保证出货供给 |
[23:20] | I’ll need you to keep an eye on things. | 我需要你盯着 |
[23:21] | I don’t trust him. | 我不信任他 |
[23:23] | If I don’t deliver on my promise to the Colombians, | 如果我不能兑现对哥伦比亚人的承诺 |
[23:25] | Watts is gonna be the least of our problems. | 会有比瓦茨更棘手的麻烦 |
[23:30] | Stop the car. Stop the car. | 停车 |
[23:37] | Excuse me, Mr. Mayor? | 抱歉打扰 市长先生 |
[23:39] | Mrsis withholding Rebecca Bowman’s body? | 是你扣押着丽贝卡·鲍曼的尸体吗 |
[23:45] | What the hell are you doing, Miriam? | 你他妈在干嘛 米里亚姆 |
[23:46] | We want her back, Kai. You can’t keep her like this. | 我们想要回她 凯 你不能这样扣着她 |
[23:49] | – I’m not keeping her. – You can fix it. | -我没有扣着她 -你可以弥补的 |
[23:51] | Rebecca wasn’t the only girl who was killed. | 丽贝卡不是唯一被杀害的姑娘 |
[23:53] | She’s the only one we need to bury. | 我们只需要埋葬她 |
[23:55] | It’s not right keeping her body like this. It’s disrespectful. | 这样扣着她的尸体是不对的 是不敬 |
[23:58] | I’m gonna give you two minutes to get these men out of here. | 我给你两分钟让这些人离开 |
[24:01] | We will not leave without Rebecca. | 没有丽贝卡的尸体我们是不会走的 |
[24:03] | You lost all rights to Rebecca when you shunned her. | 当你们驱逐丽贝卡的时候已经失去了对她的权利 |
[24:06] | If you don’t leave right now, | 如果你们现在不离开的话 |
[24:08] | I’m gonna have you dragged away and put into jail. | 我会把你们都拽走关进监狱 |
[24:10] | We are not scared of you anymore, Kai. | 我们再也不怕你了 凯 |
[24:12] | There’s nothing else you can do to us. | 你对我们束手无策 |
[24:16] | I wouldn’t be so sure about that. | 我可不这么认为 |
[24:21] | – Mr. Mayor? – Mr. Mayor? | -市长先生 -市长先生 |
[24:22] | – Mayor Proctor… – Mayor Proctor… | -普罗科特市长 -普罗科特市长 |
[24:38] | Sir, sir. | 先生 |
[24:41] | We should go inside. | 我们应该进去 |
[24:50] | I want these steps cleared right now. You understand? | 马上让这些人消失 明白吗 |
[24:52] | – They have a permit. – I don’t give a shit. | -他们有许可 -我不在乎 |
[25:15] | Jesus Christ, Hood. | 天呐 胡德 |
[25:16] | Afternoon, Sheriff. | 下午好 警长 |
[25:19] | You have any idea how many laws you just broke? | 你知道你刚才违反了多少条法律吗 |
[25:21] | You gonna arrest me again? | 你要再逮捕我一次吗 |
[25:25] | If you came looking for an apology, you’re not gonna get one. | 如果你是来让我道歉的 那没戏了 |
[25:27] | No. I would have done the same thing. | 不 换我也会那么做的 |
[25:29] | – You would have shot me. – Yeah, maybe. | -换你估计会一枪打死我 -可能吧 |
[25:34] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[25:35] | Heard there was another girl. | 听说又有一个姑娘遇害了 |
[25:37] | Yeah, 20-year-old college student. | 对 20岁的大学生 |
[25:41] | Any leads? | 有线索吗 |
[25:43] | Other than a six-year-old witness | 只有一个基本不会说英语的 |
[25:44] | who can barely speak English, no. | 六岁目击者 除此之外没了 |
[25:47] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[25:50] | You’re not gonna stay out of this, are you? | 你是不会置身事外的 对吧 |
[25:55] | You know, I got to ask, | 我必须要问 |
[25:58] | you really didn’t know she was pregnant? | 你真不知道她怀孕了吗 |
[26:03] | No. | 不知道 |
[26:05] | Must have been quite a shock. | 那一定很震惊吧 |
[26:07] | I’m sorry, Hood. | 节哀 胡德 |
[26:24] | – Miss Francis? – Yes. | -弗兰西斯小姐 -对 |
[26:27] | I’m Sheriff Brock Lotus from the BSD. | 我是女妖镇警察局的布罗克·洛特斯警长 |
[26:29] | We spoke after your sister was found. | 找到您妹妹尸体后我们谈过话 |
[26:30] | I remember. I already answered all your question. | 我记得 我已经回答过全部问题了 |
[26:34] | – The FBI, too. – No, I know. | -还有联调局的 -我知道 |
[26:36] | And I– we appreciate it. | 我们很感激 |
[26:38] | These are Jill’s personal belongings. | 这是吉尔的私人物品 |
[26:41] | I just want to return them to you. | 我只是来把它交给你 |
[26:47] | Look, I can only imagine how hard this must be for you. | 我能想象您现在有多痛苦 |
[26:49] | This guy killed three women and he was still out there free | 那个人杀了三个女人却还逍遥法外 |
[26:54] | walkng around to kill Jill? | 最后害死了吉尔 |
[26:55] | I mean, you’re the sheriff. | 你可是警长啊 |
[26:58] | It was your job to protect her. | 保护她是你的职责 |
[27:04] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:23] | Howdy, Kurt. | 你好啊 柯特 |
[27:30] | – You’re out. – They let me go. | -你出来了 -他们放了我 |
[27:33] | And it got me thinking. | 于是我开始琢磨 |
[27:35] | Everybody deserves a second chance. | 谁都应该有重新来过的机会 |
[27:40] | Come back to the family, Kurt. | 回来吧 柯特 |
[27:42] | We need you. | 我们需要你 |
[27:44] | Now more than ever. | 现在更需要 |
[27:46] | Calvin, he talks a big game, | 加尔文只会夸夸其谈 |
[27:48] | but he ain’t made of the same steel you and I are. | 但他终归没有你我的本事 |
[27:55] | You want me to rejoin the Brotherhood? | 你想让我回归兄弟会 |
[27:59] | With your knowledge of BSD procedure, | 有了对女妖镇警署的了解 |
[28:00] | you’d be more valuable than before. | 你会比从前更有价值的 |
[28:05] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[28:08] | What do you say? | 你觉得呢 |
[28:11] | Randall… | 兰道尔 |
[28:14] | I don’t know how you got out. | 我不知道你是怎么出来的 |
[28:19] | You made a mistake coming back here. | 但你来这里是个错误 |
[28:21] | How’s that? | 此话怎讲 |
[28:22] | Because now that I know that you’re out, | 因为既然我知道你出来了 |
[28:26] | I’m gonna dedicate myself to putting you back in. | 我一定尽我所能把你关回去 |
[28:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:34] | I didn’t expect you to bite right away. | 我没预料到你会直接来咬我 |
[28:36] | I mean, hell, you got to be you, right? | 还是老样子 对吧 |
[28:42] | Well, look, tonight I’m gonna party. | 今晚我要欢度良宵 |
[28:45] | Celebrate my emancipation. | 庆祝我重获自由 |
[28:47] | Tomorrow I’m gonna get to work. | 但明天我就会开始工作 |
[28:50] | If you haven’t accepted my offer by then, | 届时如果你还没接受我的邀请 |
[28:52] | you’re gonna be the first order of business. | 那我就第一个处理你 |
[29:30] | Helen, call everybody | 海伦 把大家都叫来 |
[29:32] | and tell them I’m holding a press conference in one hour. | 告诉他们一小时后举办新闻发布会 |
[29:33] | What are you gonna do? | 你要做什么 |
[29:34] | What I should have done a while ago. | 做我之前就该做的事 |
[30:20] | What is the meaning of this? | 这是什么意思 |
[30:21] | You won’t be selling your produce in Banshee anymore. | 你不能再在女妖镇上出售农作物了 |
[30:25] | You won’t be selling your produce anywhere. | 你不能在任何地方出售农作物了 |
[30:46] | Kai! | 凯 |
[31:05] | These are sad and dangerous times for the town of Banshee. | 女妖镇正处于悲伤与危险之中 |
[31:09] | Four young women | 四位年轻女子 |
[31:11] | have been brutally and senselessly murdered | 遭到惨无人道的杀害 |
[31:14] | by a twisted coward | 凶手是个内心扭曲的懦夫 |
[31:17] | who preys on those who’re smaller and weaker than himself. | 专门残害弱小 |
[31:30] | You Tocho? | 你是图科吗 |
[31:37] | Can I draw, too? | 我能一起画吗 |
[31:39] | My entire department along with the FBI | 女妖镇警局全体和联调局 |
[31:42] | have been working around the clock to | 夜以继日 |
[31:44] | identify and apprehend this killer. | 希望找出并逮捕凶手 |
[31:47] | But obviously we haven’t yet. | 但凶手显然仍逍遥法外 |
[31:51] | And for that, I take full responsibility. | 我为此承担全部责任 |
[31:55] | You know, I used to be a policeman. | 我以前当过警察 |
[31:57] | Even though I don’t do it anymore, | 虽然现在不已经不是了 |
[32:00] | sometimes I still help them | 但有时候我还是会帮他们 |
[32:02] | chase the bad guys away. | 赶走坏人 |
[32:05] | I would like to make a pledge, a promise, | 我想在此立誓 向大家作出承诺 |
[32:08] | that I will not stop until Jill Francis, | 我会对此案追究到底 直到吉尔·弗兰西斯 |
[32:12] | Meredith Coble, Amanda Crowley, | 梅瑞迪斯·科布尔 阿曼达·克罗利 |
[32:16] | and Rebecca Bowman | 和丽贝卡·鲍曼 |
[32:18] | receive the justice they so desperately deserve. | 讨回她们应得的公道 |
[32:21] | Is that the man you saw the other night in the woods? | 这是那晚你在林子里见到的人吗 |
[32:26] | See these things you drew on his head? | 看看你画的他头上的这些东西 |
[32:30] | Was he wearing a hat? | 他戴帽子了吗 |
[32:42] | Are they horns? | 是犄角吗 |
[32:45] | And now… | 现在… |
[32:47] | I would like to talk directly to you… | 我要直接与你对话 |
[32:51] | you sad, pathetic coward. | 你这个可悲可怜的懦夫 |
[32:55] | I don’t know what you have convinced yourself that you are, | 我不明白你觉得自己是什么人 |
[32:59] | but you will never be anything more than a sad little freak. | 可你永远都只是个可悲的怪物 |
[33:03] | I am gonna find you. I am. | 我会找到你 一定会找到你 |
[33:06] | And I’m gonna take you down and I’m gonna make sure | 我会解决掉你 还要让你 |
[33:08] | that you never hurt anyone else ever again. | 再也不能伤害任何人 |
[33:41] | You drinking? | 你喝什么 |
[33:43] | Whiskey, rocks. | 威士忌加冰 |
[33:45] | I’ve heard good things about this place. | 我听人说这地方特别好 |
[33:48] | But where’s the real action? | 但真正的料在哪呢 |
[33:51] | I don’t know what the hell you’re talking about. | 我不知道你到底在说什么 |
[33:55] | I think you do. | 我想你知道 |
[33:59] | Go home, little girl. | 回家吧 小姑娘 |
[34:02] | Not until I find what I’m looking for. | 找到我想要的 我就回家 |
[34:04] | Thank you for the tip. | 多谢你的小费 |
[34:49] | That’s just nasty. | 真是恶心 |
[34:50] | What the fuck? | 你他妈干什么 |
[34:54] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该来进来 |
[34:56] | Yeah? Well, bad choices are sort of my thing. | 是吗 我总爱做不该做的事 |
[34:59] | But you must know something about that. | 不过你肯定知道这点 |
[35:02] | I don’t know who you are, | 我不认识你 |
[35:05] | but the rules here are very simple. | 可这里的规矩很简单 |
[35:07] | No one walks out the same way they walk in. | 进来了 就休想毫发无损的出去 |
[35:11] | Yeah, I’m gonna pass on that. | 是吗 那我还是免了吧 |
[35:13] | See, I’m pretty kinky, but you guys, | 我在性方面比较变态 可你们 |
[35:15] | you’re fucked up. | 变态至极了 |
[35:47] | You come here, too? | 你也来这儿啦 |
[35:52] | How’d you know I was here? | 你怎么知道我在这里 |
[35:53] | I didn’t. | 之前不知道 |
[35:56] | The Kinaho kid drew this. | 奇诺小娃画了这个 |
[36:00] | This is the only place in town where the freaks have horns. | 镇上只有这地方有长角的怪物 |
[36:04] | How’d you get here? | 你怎么找到这里的 |
[36:06] | Our murders are consistent with other ritualistic murders | 本案和联调局数据库里其他 |
[36:09] | in the FBI database. | 祭祀谋杀手法一致 |
[36:11] | Pointed to Satanism. | 直指撒旦教 |
[36:14] | Hey, shitneck, where did you get your work done? | 蠢货 你这是在哪里做的 |
[36:21] | Where did you get your work done? | 你这是在哪里做的 |
[36:23] | Get fucked. | 去你妈的 |
[36:25] | Wrong answer. | 回答错误 |
[36:27] | Okay! Okay! | 好好 |
[36:29] | Guy named Quick. Dr. Quick. | 那人叫奎克 奎克医生 |
[36:30] | – He’s a surgeon? – Yeah. No. He used to be. | -他是外科医生 -对 现在不是了 |
[36:34] | Where do we find him? | 他在哪里 |
[36:35] | Works out of the back of a dry cleaner over on Swanson. | 在斯旺森一家干洗店后面工作 |
[36:39] | You kids need to find a new hobby. | 你们得培养新爱好了 |
[37:32] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[37:34] | Hey, Gail. | 盖尔 |
[37:36] | You seem nervous. | 你好像很紧张 |
[37:39] | No, I just– | 不 我只是… |
[37:41] | I just didn’t expect you to be here. | 只是没想到你来这里 |
[37:44] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:46] | I didn’t mean to startle you. | 我没想吓到你 |
[37:50] | I’ve been watching you, Gail. | 我一直在观察你 盖尔 |
[37:52] | You’re quiet, | 你很安静 |
[37:55] | less flashy than some of the other acolytes. | 不像其他某些信徒那么招摇 |
[38:00] | But your commitment is very pure. | 但你的信念很纯粹 |
[38:06] | I find that exciting. | 我发现这点令人动心 |
[38:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:13] | We’re a lot alike, Gail. | 我们很像 盖尔 |
[38:19] | You’re a true believer, aren’t you? | 你是真正的信徒 对吗 |
[38:22] | I am. I am. | 对 我是 |
[38:26] | That’s good, | 那就好 |
[38:27] | because I have chosen you | 因为我选择给你 |
[38:36] | Will you serve him with me? | 你愿与我共同侍奉他吗 |
[38:40] | I will. I will. | 我愿意 我愿意 |
[38:52] | Thank you. | 感谢你 |
[39:26] | Is there a problem, Deputy? | 有什么问题吗 副警长 |
[39:31] | Just answering your prowler call. | 你报警说有小偷 |
[39:34] | We didn’t call no police. | 我们没报警 |
[39:37] | Must have been your neighbors. | 那肯定是邻居报警了 |
[39:39] | Must have been. | “肯定是” |
[39:41] | ‘Course, we ain’t got none of those. | 当然了 但我们没邻居 |
[39:43] | No. No, you don’t. | 没有 确实没有 |
[39:46] | Why’d you leave your car all the way at the end of the road? | 你怎么大老远把车停在路那头 |
[39:49] | It’s a long walk to this here gate. | 到这边大门要走很远 |
[39:51] | Do you live here? | 你住在这里吗 |
[39:53] | Just visiting. | 只是过客 |
[39:55] | It’s a lot of surveillance equipment. | 这有很多监控设备 |
[39:58] | Well, you know what they say, | 你知道那句俗话 |
[40:00] | just ’cause you’re paranoid | 未雨绸缪 |
[40:01] | don’t mean they ain’t all out to get you. | 防范未然 |
[40:05] | Words to live by. | 警世名言 |
[40:09] | Have a safe night. | 愿你今夜平安 |
[40:11] | I’ll do my best. | 我尽力 |
[41:06] | I just want to say a few things real quick. | 我就是想简单说几句 |
[41:08] | I gotta thank you all for this celebration. | 感谢各位前来庆祝 |
[41:10] | It’s great to see all of you. | 很高兴见到大家 |
[41:15] | Now, I look around and I see, man, | 我到周围转了转 |
[41:18] | a lot of changes since I went in. A lot of changes. | 发现我走了后这里变化很大 很大 |
[41:21] | But after eight years in a cage, | 可是吃了八年牢饭后 |
[41:25] | there’s one thing that hasn’t changed at all. | 只有一点未曾改变 |
[41:27] | That’s my commitment to all of you. | 那就是我对你们的承诺 |
[41:30] | Like it or not, you degenerates are my family. | 不管怎样 你们这些混球是我的家人 |
[41:34] | Family sticks together. | 家人就是不论发生什么 |
[41:37] | No matter what. | 都要团结一致 |
[41:39] | And on a personal note, | 而就我个人而言 |
[41:42] | I’ve done my time. | 我已刑满归来 |
[41:45] | Paid my dues. | 受到了惩罚 |
[41:48] | And I’m tired of living in the gutter | 我已受够了以成大业之名 |
[41:50] | in the name of the cause. | 过着穷困潦倒的日子 |
[41:53] | We sacrifice a lot for our beliefs. | 我们为了信仰牺牲了很多 |
[41:56] | But we’s also allowed to enjoy some of the spoils of war. | 但我们也该享受一些战利品 |
[42:02] | So I have laid plans. | 所以我有个计划 |
[42:06] | Plans that will put some of those spoils | 计划将一些战利品 |
[42:08] | into our own pockets. | 据为己有 |
[42:11] | And with that money comes security. | 有了钱就有了安全保障 |
[42:14] | And with that, power. | 也就有了权利 |
[42:18] | Tonight we drink. | 今晚我们共饮 |
[42:22] | Tonight we fuck. | 今夜我们共爽 |
[42:25] | And tomorrow, | 而明天 |
[42:27] | the new Aryan revolution begins. | 将开启新的雅利安人革命 |
[42:53] | What the fuck was that? | 刚刚是什么情况 |
[42:55] | That was a new beginning,Calvin. | 那是新的开始 加尔文 |
[42:57] | Money? That’s fucking pitch? | 钱就是你笼络人心的手段吗 |
[43:00] | Money? Since when has the Brotherhood been about money? | 兄弟会什么时候以金钱至上了 |
[43:02] | Don’t be a fuck up, Calvin. | 别这么混蛋 卡尔文 |
[43:02] | I take care of my own ideas don’t pay the rent. | 我只关心我的想法 就付不了房租 |
[43:04] | We can’t all put on ties, | 我们不能都西装革履 |
[43:06] | suck dick for some shit asking glamour. | 去拍老板的马屁 求好处 |
[43:08] | You’re selling out the Brotherhood, | 你是在卖兄弟会 |
[43:10] | everything we worked for, look, you went to fucking jail for. | 出卖我们打回来的天下 你为此坐牢的一切 |
[43:13] | I went to jail for my brothers, for my family, | 我坐牢是为了我的兄弟们 家人 |
[43:14] | for you, you ungrateful shit. | 还有你这个白眼狼 |
[43:16] | And I come out and I see you shitting all over the deals I made, | 出狱时 发现你他妈的抢了我的生意 |
[43:19] | looking at me like I’m in your fucking way. | 还视我如眼中钉 |
[43:23] | Now, Maggie, she married the wrong brother. | 玛吉嫁错兄弟了 |
[43:25] | Kurt might be confused, but at least he got balls. | 柯特或许有点糊涂 但他至少比你有种 |
[43:33] | Okay. | 行 |
[43:36] | Okay. | 行 |
[43:38] | Let’s fucking party! | 派对开始 |
[44:03] | Bunker. Really? | 邦克 不是吧 |
[44:05] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[44:07] | You know you have a GPS tracker on your cruiser. | 你别忘了你车上装着GPS跟踪器 |
[44:09] | What the hell are you doing? | 你他妈的要干什么 |
[44:10] | Brock, leave me alone. | 布罗克 你别管我 |
[44:11] | That’s Randall Watts, the top dog. | 这可是兰德尔·瓦茨 他们的头儿 |
[44:14] | He just got out of jail. One shot in his head and this is over. | 他刚出狱 一枪毙了他 就完事了 |
[44:17] | One shot and you’re gonna have the entire Brotherhood up here. | 一枪就能把整个兄弟会招来 |
[44:18] | Get up. God damn it, Bunker. Be smart. | 给我起来 妈的 邦克 别犯傻 |
[44:22] | We’ve gotta be smarter than them. | 一定要比他们更有脑子 |
[44:23] | We cannot beat them at their game. | 我们要掌握主动权后 |
[44:25] | We gotta beat them at ours. | 再以其人之道还治其人之身 |
[44:26] | You’re in uniform using one of our vehicles. | 你穿着制服 用局里的枪 |
[44:27] | What the hell are you thinking? | 你到底怎么想的 |
[44:29] | – I’m sorry. – No, fuck sorry. | -对不起 -别他妈道歉 |
[44:31] | This town’s going off the rails. | 这个镇子彻底乱了 |
[44:33] | We got a serial killer on the prowl, | 连环杀手伺机杀人 |
[44:34] | we got a mayor who’s a gangster, | 市长是黑道上的人 |
[44:35] | and you want to start a war with the neo-Nazis. | 你还想挑衅新纳粹 |
[44:38] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[44:40] | I don’t have much in my life that I care about anymore, Bunker. | 现在能让我在乎的东西也不多了 邦克 |
[44:43] | Just Banshee. That’s it. | 我只想好好守护女妖镇 |
[44:46] | And I’ll be damned if I’m gonna give up this town without a fight. | 我要是就此束手就擒 就太不是人了 |
[44:49] | Now you gotta decide right now | 你现在就要做出选择 |
[44:51] | whether you want to fight with me the right way | 你是想通过正当手段跟我并肩作战 |
[44:54] | or you’re just gonna be another headache I gotta handle. | 还是要给我捅一个更大的篓子 |
[45:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[45:04] | Okay? | 好什么 |
[45:06] | Okay. | 我跟你 |
[45:11] | Let’s get the hell out of here. | 我们快离开这儿 |
[45:21] | That was a… | 刚才那番话 |
[45:24] | good speech. | 说得不错 |
[45:37] | Damn. | 靠 |
[45:39] | I took a couple shots back there. | 还真是挨了几拳 |
[45:40] | But you gave some, too. | 你也没少打他们 |
[45:47] | Hey, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[45:48] | I already checked under the bed. | 床底下我检查过了 |
[45:51] | You should get some rest. | 你应该好好休息 |
[45:54] | I should. | 没错 |
[45:57] | But I can’t drink all this scotch by myself. | 但我一个人喝不完一瓶威士忌 |
[45:59] | Yeah, I think we both know that’s not true. | 你的酒量 我们都很清楚 |
[46:01] | Try and tell me you don’t need a drink | 我可不信你目睹了那种场面 |
[46:04] | after that madness we just witnessed back there. | 还不想来一杯压压惊 |
[46:10] | Yeah, you have a point. | 你说得有道理 |
[46:13] | Jeez. | 天呐 |
[46:23] | So, we gonna track down that surgeon? | 我们要追查那个外科医生吗 |
[46:31] | I’m not a cop anymore. | 我已经不是警察了 |
[46:33] | Even when I was, | 就算是以前 |
[46:35] | I wasn’t much of a team player. | 我也比较喜欢一个人行动 |
[46:37] | Yeah, me neither. | 是啊 我也是 |
[46:39] | But we’re both out there looking for the same guy. | 但我们要调查同一个人 |
[46:42] | Might as well have each other’s backs. | 一起行动也好有个照应 |
[46:46] | I know you can go it alone. | 我知道你一个人也没问题 |
[46:48] | Me, too. That’s why they sent me. | 我也是 所以他们才会派我来 |
[46:51] | But this guy is | 但这个人 |
[46:54] | a different kind of bad news. | 不是一般的狠角色 |
[46:58] | And this is your town. | 而且你住在这里 |
[47:00] | You know the lay of the land. | 你了解这里的情况 |
[47:04] | And I could really use the backup. | 而我很需要有人支援我 |
[47:22] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[47:37] | Maggie. | 玛吉 |
[47:39] | Oh, I’ve been trying to reach you. They let my dad out. | 我找你好久了 他们把我爸放了 |
[47:42] | I know. He came to see me earlier. | 我知道 他之前找过我了 |
[47:44] | You’ve gotta do something, okay? You can’t wait any longer. | 你得想想办法啊 不能再等了 |
[47:47] | I’m working on it, Maggie, but this is a lot bigger | 我正处理了 玛吉 但这件事 |
[47:49] | than just your father and Calvin. | 不只牵连到你爸和加尔文 |
[47:51] | You’re talking about the drugs. | 你是说毒品吧 |
[47:54] | How do you know about that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[48:00] | I found these on Calvin’s desk. | 我在加尔文桌上发现的 |
[48:01] | Jesus Christ, Maggie, if he caught you… | 天呐 玛吉 要是被他发现你… |
[48:03] | I’m just trying to give you what you need, okay? | 我是想尽力帮你啊 |
[48:06] | This is some kind of a production schedule. | 这好像是生产进度表 |
[48:07] | There’s some big delivery coming up, I think. | 我觉得可能要有笔大交易了 |
[48:11] | This was on Calvin’s desk? | 这放在加尔文桌上 |
[48:13] | Yeah, why? | 是啊 怎么了 |
[48:15] | These are very large quantities. | 这些量非常巨大 |
[48:19] | This isn’t just local drug dealing. | 不仅仅是本地毒品交易了 |
[48:23] | This is… | 这是 |
[48:26] | These numbers… | 这些数字 |
[48:36] | I swear to you, this is almost over. | 我发誓 这一切就要结束了 |
[48:41] | But I need you to go home and pretend like everything’s okay. | 但你必须回家 装作什么事都没发生 |
[48:43] | Kurt, I can’t do this much longer, okay? | 柯特 我不能再这样下去了好吗 |
[48:47] | I’m scared all the time. | 我一直担惊受怕 |
[48:48] | I know. I will get you out of there. | 我知道 我会救你出来的 |
[48:54] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[49:10] | So, did you make me one? | 有给我倒一杯吗 |
[49:15] | I want you out of here. | 我想你离开这里 |
[49:19] | This is my house and you are not welcome. | 这是我家 我不欢迎你 |
[49:25] | That’s cute, Calvin, but… | 这么任性啊 加尔文 |
[49:27] | it’s a little late to grow a pair. | 现在翅膀才硬 好像有点晚了 |
[49:30] | How about you just shut the fuck up and pour me a drink? | 你能不能闭嘴 给我倒杯酒 |
[49:38] | Fuck it. I’ll do it myself. | 算了 我自己来吧 |