时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | Everything was delicious, sweetie. | 一切都很美味 亲爱的 |
[00:28] | Thanks, baby. | 谢谢 宝贝 |
[00:30] | So, how was work? | 工作如何 |
[00:33] | Slow and painful. | 缓慢而痛苦 |
[00:35] | Same as always. | 一如既往 |
[00:39] | Except for when I got promoted to shift supervisor. | 但是我被提升为值班主管了 |
[00:44] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[00:49] | We need to celebrate. | 我们需要庆祝 |
[00:54] | Do you have anything in mind? | 你有什么好主意吗 |
[00:56] | As a matter of fact… | 其实呢… |
[01:00] | Go on, get things started. I’ll clean up in here. | 去开始吧 我收拾好这里 |
[01:03] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[01:05] | Of course, baby. | 当然 亲爱的 |
[02:00] | She’s a beauty, isn’t she? | 她真美 对吧 |
[02:03] | All right, one second. | 好吧 等一下 |
[02:10] | Don’t want to make a mess. | 我不想弄脏衣服 |
[02:14] | Please. | 求你了 |
[02:18] | Please. Please. | 求你 求你了 |
[02:22] | Please, don’t. | 求你 不要 |
[02:24] | No! | 不要 |
[02:31] | No! | 不要 |
[02:33] | No! | 不要 |
[04:04] | Easy. | 轻点 |
[04:06] | You’re welcome for saving your life. | 我救了你的命 不用谢 |
[04:08] | Only after I saved yours. | 是我先救的你 |
[04:22] | What? | 怎么了 |
[04:24] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[04:26] | I’m trying to help you. | 我在帮你 |
[04:28] | No, that’s not what I mean. | 不 我不是这个意思 |
[04:32] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[04:35] | What I have to. | 必需做的事 |
[04:37] | No. | 别 |
[04:39] | That’s bullshit. | 别跟我胡扯 |
[04:41] | You don’t have to live like this. | 你不用这样生活的 |
[04:43] | What am I supposed to do? | 我该怎么做 |
[04:45] | Hide away from the world like you? | 跟你一样找个没人的地方躲起来吗 |
[04:47] | No, you don’t do what I do. | 不 你不用跟我一样 |
[04:49] | You can leave. | 你可以走 |
[04:51] | There’s a whole world out there. | 大千世界 去哪都行 |
[04:57] | The life that you’re choosing, | 你选择的生活 |
[05:00] | it ends one way. | 只会一个结果 |
[05:02] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[05:05] | But at least it’s my choice. | 但至少是我自己的选择 |
[05:12] | Jesus Christ. | 天啊 |
[05:26] | I need you to leave. | 你得离开 |
[05:28] | I need you to go. | 你得走 |
[05:30] | – No. – Get out of– | -不 -走… |
[05:35] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[06:21] | Did you know that Rebecca Bowman was pregnant? | 你知道丽贝卡·鲍曼怀孕了吗 |
[06:26] | You’ve asked me that three times already. | 你已经问过我三次了 |
[06:29] | And I’m gonna keep asking it till I’m satisfied. | 我要问到我满意为止 |
[06:34] | Did you know? | 你知道吗 |
[06:40] | No. | 不知道 |
[06:43] | Tell me about your relationship with Rebecca. | 告诉我你跟丽贝卡的恋情 |
[06:46] | It wasn’t a relationship. | 我们没有恋情 |
[06:47] | Then what was it? | 那是什么 |
[06:48] | Like just friends with benefits or something until you killed her? | 一直做炮友 直到你杀了她 |
[06:51] | – Fuck you, Brock. – No, fuck you. | -去你妈 布洛克 -去你妈 |
[06:55] | Look, I don’t think you’re killing young girls. | 听着 我不觉得姑娘们是你杀的 |
[07:00] | But I don’t know that you’re not. | 但我不确定 |
[07:02] | The only thing I know is | 我只知道 |
[07:03] | you’ve been lying to me since you got to Banshee. | 自从你到了女妖镇 就一直在骗我 |
[07:05] | And the lies end here. | 谎言到此为止 |
[07:08] | When was the last time you saw her alive? | 你上次见到她是什么时候 |
[07:10] | I don’t know. A while ago. | 我不知道 有一阵子了 |
[07:12] | I need you to be more specific than that. | 你得说得更详细点 |
[07:14] | I don’t keep a fucking diary. | 我他妈又不写日记 |
[07:15] | Her car’s GPS proves | 她车的GPS定位显示 |
[07:16] | she was at your cabin the night she was killed. | 她被杀那天晚上去了你的住处 |
[07:22] | – Like I told you, I didn’t see her. – Really? | -我说过了 我没见到她 -真的吗 |
[07:24] | How do you know? I mean, you don’t keep a fucking diary. | 你怎么会记得 你他妈又不写日记 |
[07:31] | I think you did see her that night. | 我认为你那晚见到她了 |
[07:33] | I think she told you she was pregnant. | 我认为她告诉你她怀孕了 |
[07:36] | Knowing you, you probably didn’t take that news too well, | 我了解你 你或许无法接受这个事实 |
[07:38] | so you argued. | 你们吵了起来 |
[07:39] | Maybe it turned violent, physical. | 也许后来打起来了 |
[07:41] | No. | 没有 |
[07:44] | Why is your blood in her car? | 为什么她车里有你的血 |
[07:47] | I don’t know. Why don’t you ask Proctor? | 我不知道 你怎么不去问问普罗科特 |
[07:48] | – I’m asking you. – Well, I don’t remember. | -我在问你 -我不记得了 |
[07:50] | Well, do you remember | 那你记不记得 |
[07:53] | cutting the hearts out of these two girls? | 把这两个女孩的心脏挖出来的事 |
[07:54] | Jesus Christ. Come on, you know me, Brock. | 天哪 别这样 你了解我的 布罗克 |
[07:56] | No, see, I don’t. I don’t know you. | 不 不是这样 我不了解你 |
[07:59] | The only thing I know is that | 我只知道 |
[08:00] | you went off the deep end when Siobhan was killed. | 西沃恩被杀后 你陷入了深渊 |
[08:02] | You snapped and maybe you’re reenacting her death | 你崩溃了 也许你像个精神病一样 |
[08:04] | over and over and over again like some psychotic– | 一次又一次地重温她的死状 |
[08:06] | Jesus, open your fucking eyes, Brock! | 天哪 你他妈睁眼看看 布罗克 |
[08:09] | This didn’t happen in the moment. | 这不是冲动犯罪 |
[08:10] | Whoever did this shit took time to plan it! | 不管是谁干的 都有详细计划 |
[08:14] | Think! | 你想啊 |
[08:17] | What, you think I got them pregnant as well? | 怎么 你觉得我让她们也怀孕了 |
[08:21] | You fucking know it wasn’t me. | 你他妈的知道不是我干的 |
[08:22] | I don’t know anything! | 我什么都不知道 |
[08:25] | Yeah, well, that about sums it up. | 是啊 差不多吧 |
[08:35] | Ted, Sheryl, and Martin. How y’all doing this morning? | 泰德 谢里尔 马丁 你们今早过得好吗 |
[08:38] | Have a seat, Mr. Watts. | 请坐 沃茨先生 |
[08:43] | State your name for the record. | 报上姓名 以供记录 |
[08:46] | Randall Cody Watts. | 兰道尔·科迪·沃茨 |
[08:47] | Good morning, Mr. Watts. I’m Commissioner Ted Smith. | 早安 沃茨先生 我是泰德·史密斯委员 |
[08:50] | I’m joined today by Commissioner Sheryl Golden | 跟我一起来的是谢里尔·戈登委员 |
[08:53] | and Commissioner Martin Davis. | 和马丁·戴维斯委员 |
[08:55] | Yeah, we’ve all met. | 我们都见过 |
[08:58] | Today is your… | 今天是你… |
[09:00] | sixth appearance before this board of parole. | 第六次会见假释委员会 |
[09:03] | If you say so, Teddy. I’ve lost count. | 说是就是吧 泰迪 我记不清了 |
[09:05] | Sheryl, I see you finally had that baby. | 谢里尔 我看你终于怀上了 |
[09:08] | I did. | 是的 |
[09:09] | I hope you and Mr. Golden picked out a nice Anglo name. | 希望你和戈登先生挑了个不错的英国名 |
[09:11] | Mr. Watts, I suggest you take this hearing seriously. | 沃茨先生 建议你严肃对待本次听证 |
[09:14] | What about the kike sitting next to you? | 你旁边那个犹太佬呢 |
[09:15] | You think she’s taking this seriously? | 你觉得她严肃对待了吗 |
[09:16] | – Mr. Watts! – Shut the fuck up, Martin. | -沃茨先生 -你他妈闭嘴 马丁 |
[09:18] | – Mr. Watts. – We all know the drill. | -沃茨先生 -我们都知道这个套路 |
[09:20] | You’re going to deny my parole, | 你们会否决我的假释 |
[09:22] | then go home congratulating yourselves | 然后回家庆祝 |
[09:23] | on making the world a safer place. | 自己又让这个世界安全了一点 |
[09:25] | But what you minimum wage pencil dicks | 但你们这些穷逼条子 |
[09:27] | can’t possibly understand is | 永远不能理解 |
[09:29] | that however repulsive you seem to think I am, | 你们觉得我很讨厌 |
[09:31] | that the darkness swallowing this country whole | 但将要吞噬这整个国家 |
[09:34] | and coming for you and your half-breed families | 威胁你们和家里杂种们的黑暗 |
[09:36] | is a million fucking times worse. | 远比我更恐怖 |
[09:38] | We’re done here, Mr. Watts. | 就这样吧 沃茨先生 |
[09:41] | Go fuck yourself, Ted. | 去你妈的 泰德 |
[09:45] | Oh, and, Sheryl… | 对了 谢里尔 |
[09:48] | you be sure to give little | 请你一定要 |
[09:49] | Shoshanna Golden a big kiss from her Aryan uncle | 替她的雅利安叔叔 亲亲小绍莎娜·戈登 |
[09:52] | ’cause you know I’m gonna be thinking about her. | 因为你知道 我肯定会想念她的 |
[10:09] | The pain is only psychological. | 只是精神上的痛苦 |
[11:13] | Sheriff’s giving you five minutes. | 警长给你们五分钟时间 |
[11:25] | You finally get to visit me in jail, huh? | 你还是得来监狱看我吧 |
[11:29] | Better late than never. | 晚来总比不来好 |
[11:36] | I didn’t do this. | 不是我干的 |
[11:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:41] | Do you have any idea who did? | 你觉得是谁干的 |
[11:44] | Not yet. | 还不清楚 |
[11:48] | I don’t know if you’ll make bail, | 不知道你想不想保释 |
[11:50] | but I can use my house as collateral if you do. | 想的话 我可以抵押房子赎你出来 |
[11:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:03] | How’s Job? | 贾伯怎么样 |
[12:09] | They did a real number on him. | 他们把他折磨的够惨 |
[12:13] | He’ll be okay. | 他会没事的 |
[12:16] | How about you? | 那你怎么办 |
[12:23] | I really need to get the fuck out of here. | 我真的想赶紧离开这 |
[12:54] | Hello, Ted. | 你好啊 泰德 |
[13:04] | How is he? | 他怎么样 |
[13:06] | Innocent and Brock knows it. | 他是无辜的 布罗克知道 |
[13:08] | Well, the evidence says | 但有不利证据 |
[13:10] | otherwise and the sheriff has to follow up. | 警长还得追查下去 |
[13:14] | You got something for me? | 我要的东西拿到了吗 |
[13:17] | I did. | 拿到了 |
[13:19] | It can wait. | 别着急 |
[13:20] | No, I need the distraction. | 不 我需要转移注意力 |
[13:30] | It’s the details of a drug processing | 这是毒品加工和分销机构 |
[13:32] | and distribution facility. | 的详细资料 |
[13:34] | – Proctor’s? – Mm-hmm. | -普罗科特的吗 -嗯哼 |
[13:39] | Thank you, Bunker. | 谢谢你 邦克 |
[13:41] | Be careful, Mrs. Hopewell. | 小心点 霍普韦尔夫人 |
[14:25] | You just made bail. | 你被保释了 |
[14:27] | I didn’t kill her. | 我没有杀她 |
[14:28] | Maybe you did, maybe you didn’t. Either way. | 或许是你杀的 或许不是 无所谓 |
[14:31] | What the hell is this? Get away from there! | 这什么情况 给我滚开 |
[14:33] | Proctor, what the hell are you doing? | 普罗科特 你他妈的在干什么 |
[14:37] | I posted the prisoner’s bail. | 我把犯人保释了 |
[14:39] | – Bail? This is bullshit. – Hood is coming with me. | -保释 胡扯 -胡德要跟我走 |
[14:42] | – The hell he is. – Let him in. | -他哪也不能去 -让他进来吧 |
[14:44] | – No. – Get out of my way, Brock. | -不 -别他妈挡我的路 布罗克 |
[14:45] | – Not gonna happen. – I’m the fucking mayor! | -别做梦了 -我可是他妈的市长 |
[14:47] | – And I’m the fucking sheriff! – Get out of the fucking way. | -但我是警长 -给我滚开 |
[14:52] | You give me those keys or I will shoot you. | 把钥匙给我 不然我就开枪了 |
[15:02] | Everybody is so angry. | 大家火气都好大啊 |
[15:05] | Ma’am, you cannot be back here. | 女士 你不该来这 |
[15:06] | Why not? Everybody else is. | 为什么 大家都在啊 |
[15:07] | Bunker, take this woman up front, please. | 邦克 请带这位女士出去 |
[15:10] | Stay put, Bunker. | 等等 邦克 |
[15:11] | Special Agent Veronica Dawson. | 我是特别探员维罗妮卡·道森 |
[15:13] | Violent Crimes. | 暴力犯罪科的 |
[15:17] | Yeah, that always seems to suck the air right out of the room. | 没错 一般人听完都会很震惊 |
[15:21] | I take it you’re Sheriff Lotus. | 我知道你是警长洛特斯 |
[15:24] | And you are? | 这位是 |
[15:26] | Kai Proctor. | 凯·普罗科特 |
[15:28] | Mr. Proctor, I am truly sorry for your loss. | 普罗科特先生 请节哀顺变 |
[15:33] | Let’s go, Proctor. | 走吧 普罗科特 |
[15:33] | – I got this. – Get your fucking hands off me. | -我来吧 -给我放开你的手 |
[15:35] | I got this, Sheriff. | 我来处理吧 警长 |
[15:36] | Mr. Proctor, I can only imagine | 普罗科特先生 我能想象 |
[15:39] | how frustrated you must be with how things have been handled. | 你处理这些事情的时候有多崩溃 |
[15:42] | But this is my investigation now, | 但这事现在由我接手 |
[15:44] | and while I’ve got a little bit of lost time to make up for, | 虽然我还没来得及补课 |
[15:47] | I can assure you I’m a quick study | 但我向你保证会很快跟上 |
[15:49] | and I plan to get to the bottom of things. | 我也会一查到底 |
[15:52] | Do me a favor, give me some time to sort things through, | 帮帮忙 给我点时间理清线索 |
[15:56] | and as soon as I do, you’ll be the first to know. | 一旦弄清了 我一定首先告诉你 |
[16:03] | You have 24 hours. | 给你二十四小时 |
[16:07] | Then what happens? | 然后呢 |
[16:29] | What a fun group. | 这群人真有意思 |
[17:03] | Do you think she’s pretty? | 你觉得她美吗 |
[17:07] | I think he’ll be happy. | 我想他会很高兴 |
[18:12] | Lucas Hood. | 卢卡斯·胡德 |
[18:14] | Onetime sheriff. | 时任警长 |
[18:16] | Part-time mountain man. | 闲时野人 |
[18:19] | And now the primary suspect in three homicides. | 现在是三起凶杀案的首要嫌犯 |
[18:22] | It’s a hell of a resume. | 经历真精彩 |
[18:28] | Sheriff Lotus told me you don’t talk much. | 洛特斯警长跟我说你话不多 |
[18:32] | Well, maybe I just don’t talk to him much. | 或许我只是对他话不多 |
[18:38] | He also told me about Deputy Kelly. | 他也跟我说了凯莉副警长的事 |
[18:41] | You two were a couple at the time of her death? | 她死之前你们曾是一对 |
[18:45] | God, losing a deputy and a lover in one fell swoop. | 老天 一下子没了副警长和爱人 |
[18:51] | That must have been tough. | 肯定不好受 |
[18:54] | I’ve been there. | 我有同感 |
[18:58] | My husband Paul. | 我丈夫保罗 |
[19:02] | He was leading a tactical operation. | 他当时带领着一支战术行动队 |
[19:05] | Some low-level terrorist we could lean on | 我们能顺着低层恐怖组织 |
[19:06] | to get us some bigger fish. | 抓到更大的鱼 |
[19:09] | By the book, breach and arrest. | 按规矩 破门抓人 |
[19:10] | He had the perp facedown and zip-tied | 他按倒了罪犯 绑好了 |
[19:12] | when in walks the guy’s 13-year-old nephew | 走的时候 那家伙13岁的侄子 |
[19:14] | holding a Glock 9. | 拿着把格洛克9型手枪 |
[19:17] | Paul could have dropped him in a heartbeat. | 保罗本可以立即击毙他 |
[19:20] | I mean, who can’t outshoot a kid, right? | 可是谁会向个孩子开枪 |
[19:25] | But instead he tried to talk him down. | 相反他想劝他投降 |
[19:28] | I guess that kid didn’t feel like talking. | 我想那孩子不爱谈话 |
[19:32] | He shot Paul in the neck. | 开枪打中保罗颈部 |
[19:35] | Killed him instantly. | 他当场毙命 |
[19:45] | – You’ve been doing this a while. – Long enough. | -你干这行有一阵了 -足够久 |
[19:49] | Long enough to know that the fake husband story | 那就该知道虚构丧夫的故事 |
[19:52] | is not gonna work on someone like me. | 骗不到像我这样的人 |
[19:57] | So either you think I’m an idiot | 你要么觉得我是傻逼 |
[19:59] | or you wanted me to call you on it. | 要么就想让我觉得你是 |
[20:04] | What, so that I would feel like I’m in control? | 目的是让我觉得有主导权吗 |
[20:09] | Seeing as we both know that’s not true, | 看来我们都知道那不可能 |
[20:11] | why don’t you cut the bullshit and ask me what you want to ask? | 所以别废话了 想问什么就问吧 |
[20:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:19] | Did you kill Rebecca Bowman? | 丽贝卡·鲍曼是你杀的吗 |
[20:23] | No. | 不是 |
[20:25] | Well, that was easy. | 哟 答的好轻松 |
[20:26] | I so appreciate your cooperation, Mr. Hood. | 很感谢你的配合 胡德先生 |
[20:29] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[20:30] | I’m sure we’ll meet again. | 咱们还会再见的 |
[20:34] | I’m guessing you don’t have a lot of pals down at the bureau. | 我想你在局里没多少朋友 |
[20:37] | You know a lot about the FBI, do you? | 你很了解联调局 对吧 |
[20:39] | No, not really. | 并没有 |
[20:42] | But I know a little something about burnouts. | 可瘾君子的样儿我倒是知道点 |
[20:48] | Yeah, I’ll bet you do. | 我想你也知道 |
[20:59] | He didn’t do it. | 不是他干的 |
[21:01] | Really? You decided that in five minutes? | 真的 才五分钟你就确定了 |
[21:04] | No, I decided that in about two. | 不 大概两分钟我就确定了 |
[21:07] | The evidence– | 证据… |
[21:08] | The evidence is shit and you know it. | 证据没用 你也知道 |
[21:10] | The evidence isn’t shit. | 证据有用 |
[21:14] | It’s circumstantial. | 只是旁证 |
[21:20] | I’ll cut him loose. | 那我把他放了 |
[21:21] | – Not yet. – Why? | -别急 -为什么 |
[21:24] | Because the minute we release him, | 因为我们一放他走 |
[21:25] | Hood’s gonna try to find Bowman’s killer on his own. | 胡德就会自己去找杀害鲍曼的凶手 |
[21:28] | And I’d like a little bit of a head start. | 我不想让他先找到 |
[21:35] | For the record, | 顺便说一下 |
[21:37] | I also knew that your husband story was bullshit. | 我也知道你丈夫的事是在扯淡 |
[22:20] | Did you know that Proctor | 你知道普罗科特 |
[22:21] | was in the drug business with your old crew? | 和你以前的帮派在做毒品生意吗 |
[22:24] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[22:27] | There are neo-Nazis crawling all over his warehouse. | 他的仓库周围有很多新纳粹分子 |
[22:32] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[22:33] | I’m looking at them right now. | 我正在监视他们 |
[22:36] | Kurt, did you know? | 柯特 你知情吗 |
[22:38] | If I knew, I would have said something to you. | 如果我知道 我会告诉你的 |
[22:40] | Look, we need to take a step back and figure things out. | 听着 我们先撤一步 把事情搞清楚 |
[22:44] | This changes things. | 这会改变很多事 |
[22:47] | Not for me, it doesn’t. | 对我来说不会 |
[22:48] | Carrie. | 卡莉 |
[22:50] | Carr– | 卡 |
[23:28] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么没告诉我 |
[23:30] | I wanted the new facility to be a surprise. | 我想给你一个惊喜 |
[23:34] | When will it be operational? | 什么时候可以投产 |
[23:36] | The end of this week, maybe a little sooner. | 这周末 也许更早 |
[23:38] | We can run double shifts, triple the output in the first month. | 我们可以安排两班轮换 在第一月创造三倍产能 |
[23:41] | I’ll hire a new foreman to oversee– | 我会雇佣一位新工头去监管 |
[23:43] | Rebecca, the Brotherhood will be managing this operation. | 丽贝卡 兄弟会来管理运营 |
[23:48] | What? | 什么 |
[23:49] | – Yeah. – Why? | -是的 -为什么 |
[23:51] | They can provide the distance | 由他们打理 |
[23:52] | and the insulation I require as mayor. | 我作为市长可以避嫌 |
[23:55] | – This should be mine. – No, I know. | -应该是我的 -我知道 |
[23:57] | But you have to trust me on this. | 但你要相信我 |
[23:59] | I have something much bigger planned for you. | 我有更大的计划留给你 |
[24:01] | Yes, your big plan. | 好吧 你的大计划 |
[24:03] | Meanwhile nothing is happening | 我什么都没得到 |
[24:05] | and you’re handing over our business to Nazis? | 你却把我们的生意给了纳粹份子 |
[24:06] | I know that’s how it looks to you, | 我知道你会这样认为 |
[24:08] | but I promise this is what’s best for us. | 但我保证这样对我们最好 |
[24:10] | No, this is what’s best for you. | 不 是对你最好而已 |
[24:12] | And that’s all you’ve ever really cared about. | 你从来都只关心自己 |
[24:15] | I wish you’d stop treating me like a child. | 希望你别再把我当小孩 |
[24:18] | I will when you stop acting like one. | 你不这么幼稚 我就不会了 |
[24:22] | When you were my age, you were already running things. | 你像我这么大时 你已经在管事情了 |
[24:24] | There was no one holding you back. | 没人阻拦你 |
[24:25] | There was no one protecting me either. | 那时也没有人保护我 |
[24:27] | I don’t need your protection. | 我不需要你的保护 |
[24:28] | Yes, you do! | 你当然需要 |
[24:29] | This is a dangerous business. | 这生意很危险 |
[24:31] | I’m fucking dangerous! | 我他妈的就很危险 |
[24:37] | You have no idea how dangerous I am. | 你根本不知我有多危险 |
[24:49] | Grandma means well, honey. | 外婆的本意是好的 宝贝 |
[24:51] | I think she’s just worried about you. | 我觉得她只是在担心你 |
[24:55] | You’re just gonna have to give her a chance. | 你只是需要给她机会 |
[25:01] | Well, could you at least pretend for Max? | 哪怕你只是为麦克斯假装一下 |
[25:07] | ‘Cause I need you to set a good example, that’s why. | 因为我需要你做个表率 |
[25:17] | Honey, hold on. | 宝贝 稍等 |
[25:20] | Job? | 贾伯 |
[25:26] | Deva, I’m gonna call you right back. | 蒂法 我一会儿再打给你 |
[26:01] | – Fuck, Job! – Fuck! | -妈的 贾伯 -妈的 |
[26:03] | I almost shot you. | 我差点射中你 |
[26:07] | Imagine my fucking relief. | 我他妈被你吓死了 |
[26:09] | You shouldn’t even be out of bed. | 你不该下床的 |
[26:11] | And you shouldn’t be storing your AKs | 你也不该把你的AK机枪 |
[26:12] | next to your Ann Taylor. | 放在”安·泰勒”旁边 |
[26:15] | How’d you get in there? | 你怎么进来的 |
[26:17] | It’s a motherfucking tumbler. | 我他妈会开锁呗 |
[26:24] | You got enough firepower in here to start a war. | 你这里的火力足够开战了啊 |
[26:29] | Not start one. | 不是开战 |
[26:32] | Just finish it. | 而是做个了断 |
[27:13] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[27:14] | Evil from us deliver but… | 恶凶离脱们我救… |
[27:17] | …us against trespass… | …债的人了免… |
[27:19] | …who those forgive us as… | …们我同如… |
[27:22] | …heaven in is it as Earth on… | …上天在行同如 上地在… |
[27:26] | …name thy be hallowed… | …圣为名的你尊都人愿… |
[27:29] | …heaven in art who… | …父的上天… |
[27:32] | …Father our. | …在们我 |
[27:53] | Hot date? | 有约啊 |
[27:56] | You should really get some sleep. | 你该去睡会儿了 |
[27:58] | That would require me closing my eyes. | 那我就得闭上眼睛 |
[28:02] | It’s gonna take time, Job. | 恢复是需要时间的 贾伯 |
[28:08] | Fuck this. I’m coming with you. | 去他妈的 我和你一起去 |
[28:10] | That’s a bad idea. | 我觉得不妥 |
[28:11] | No, it’s the worst motherfucking idea ever. | 是 这他妈的是最糟糕的主意 |
[28:16] | You’re not coming. | 你不能来 |
[28:17] | Not you or nobody get to tell me what to do anymore. | 没人能再对我发号施令 你也一样 |
[28:20] | You are not leaving me in this motherfucking house alone. | 你不能把我一个人丢在这房子里 |
[28:23] | Just don’t– don’t– | 别 别 |
[28:25] | don’t leave me. | 别离开我 |
[28:33] | You’re staying in the car. | 你在车里待着 |
[28:37] | You’re gonna need someone to watch your back. | 你需要人支援你 |
[28:38] | – You’re gonna need somebody– – I’m serious. | -你需要人… -我是认真的 |
[28:43] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[28:52] | Got your message. What happened? | 收到你的信息了 怎么了 |
[29:00] | – Have a drink. – Come on, man. | -喝一杯 -不是吧 |
[29:02] | I dropped everything ’cause I thought you were in trouble here. | 我放下所有的事过来 还以为你出事了 |
[29:05] | Shit, I need to get back to Proctor’s– | 我得回普罗科特那儿去 |
[29:07] | Fuck Proctor. | 去他妈的普罗科特 |
[29:09] | Now sit down and show me some goddamn respect. | 给我坐下 他妈放尊重点儿 |
[29:29] | No, no, don’t be a fucking pussy. | 不 不 别这么娘们 |
[29:31] | Okay? | 行吗 |
[29:34] | There you go. | 好了 |
[29:37] | Drink. | 喝吧 |
[29:49] | You all right, man? | 你还好吧 |
[29:55] | Watts should have never made a deal with Proctor. | 沃茨就不该和普罗科特做交易 |
[30:00] | He’s so busy | 他只顾着 |
[30:02] | chasing his own retirement plan | 为自己退休以后着想 |
[30:05] | that he’s abandoned | 所以他放弃了 |
[30:09] | everything that we’ve been fighting for all these years. | 我们这些年奋斗的一切 |
[30:15] | He may be blinded by Proctor’s money, | 他也许被普罗科特的钱冲昏了头脑 |
[30:20] | but I’m not. | 但我没有 |
[30:23] | And I’m not gonna keep my mouth shut anymore. | 而我也不再会缄口不言 |
[30:26] | Calvin, you’re drunk, buddy. | 加尔文 兄弟 你醉了 |
[30:28] | – Whatever you’re thinking– – No. No. | -不管你打什么算盘 -不 不 |
[30:31] | I’m done thinking, Joe. | 我受够了考虑 乔 |
[30:36] | I’m done being Watts’ bitch. | 我受够了当沃茨的跟班 |
[30:42] | It’s time for me to man the fuck up. | 我他妈现在该爷们起来了 |
[30:53] | Watts has to fucking go. | 沃茨必须滚蛋 |
[31:13] | We’ve been at this for months, Job. | 我们都耗了几个月了 贾伯 |
[31:16] | You must be getting tired. | 你一定厌烦了 |
[31:18] | Let’s change the mood, shall we? | 我们来调节一下气氛吧 |
[31:27] | Job. | 贾伯 |
[31:29] | Job. Job. | 贾伯 |
[31:34] | – You okay? – I’m fine. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[31:37] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[31:39] | I’m fine. | 我还好 |
[31:41] | Yeah, you look fucking fine. | 是啊 你看着他妈是挺好的 |
[31:43] | Not now. | 这时候别闹 |
[31:44] | Just in case I do have to drive home alone, | 以防我真要独自开车回去 |
[31:49] | you want to tell me what this is really about? | 你要给我说下做这事的目的吗 |
[31:53] | Why are you doing this? | 为什么你要这么干 |
[32:04] | Do you think all this Catwoman bullshit | 你觉得搞”猫女”这一套 |
[32:08] | is what he would have wanted? | 是他想看到的吗 |
[32:12] | Stay in the car. | 待在车里 |
[32:29] | Hey, what did he say? | 他说了什么 |
[32:31] | He said you’re gonna die. | 他说你会挂掉 |
[32:34] | Oh, what the hell is this? | 什么鬼 |
[32:36] | Hey, this is private property. | 这里是私人场所 |
[32:39] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈是谁 |
[32:42] | I asked you a question. | 我问你话呢 |
[32:44] | Are you deaf, you stupid bitch? | 你聋了吗 臭三八 |
[32:47] | No, I hear you loud and clear… | 没 我听得很清楚 |
[32:51] | Bitch. | 贱人 |
[32:53] | Shit! | 操 |
[34:44] | Come on back, bitch. Come on. | 快出来 贱人 快 |
[35:27] | Bitch– bitch, move. Move! | 贱人 贱人 快点 快点 |
[35:48] | So how’d that go? | 进展如何 |
[35:49] | Like clockwork. | 非常顺利 |
[35:58] | Unlock gate 13. | 打开13号门 |
[36:09] | See you again real soon there, convict. | 很快再见面哦 囚犯 |
[36:11] | And you fuck your mama, Larry. | 操你妈 拉里 |
[36:23] | You my ride? | 你来接我 |
[36:25] | Nice car. Them Krauts always done it best. | 车子不错 德国佬造的车最棒了 |
[36:29] | We headed to Banshee? | 我们是要去女妖镇吗 |
[36:30] | Mr. Proctor would like to see you at your earliest convenience. | 普罗科特先生想在你方便时尽早见你 |
[36:33] | Well, then what the hell are we waiting for? | 那还不快走 |
[37:01] | – Fuck. – FBI, skeezy fuckers. | -操 -联调局 烂货们 |
[37:04] | Put the pipe down. | 把烟管放下 |
[37:07] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[37:08] | Get the fuck out of here. Go. | 他妈给滚出去 滚 |
[38:35] | Dawson. | 道森 |
[38:38] | On my way. | 这就去 |
[38:49] | Raven, this is Agent Dawson from the FBI. | 瑞文 这是联调局的道森探员 |
[38:52] | Yeah, what do we got? | 有什么发现 |
[38:54] | Coroner estimated she was killed | 法医根据尸体温度 |
[38:55] | nine or 10 hours ago | 和尸斑推断 |
[38:57] | based on body temp and lividity. | 她大约在9或10小时前遇害 |
[39:00] | – MO is the same? – Yeah. | -还是先前的作案手法吗 -对 |
[39:03] | Attractive female, 18-24. | 漂亮女性 18到24岁 |
[39:05] | Son of a bitch cut her heart out, too. | 狗杂种也把她的心脏挖出来了 |
[39:21] | Cut isn’t surgical, but it is precise. | 切口非外科医生手法 不过很精确 |
[39:24] | He’s in a safe place when he does this. | 他切的时候是在一个安全地方 |
[39:26] | Takes his time. | 有条不紊 |
[39:29] | Defensive wounds? | 这是防卫伤口吗 |
[39:31] | Ligature marks, | 是捆绑痕迹 |
[39:32] | just like the other victims. | 跟其他受害者一样 |
[39:34] | She was tied up. | 她被绑住了 |
[39:36] | Some kind of rope, heavy braiding. | 某种绳子 很粗很结实 |
[39:38] | Enough to bruise like this? | 足够造成这样的淤青 |
[39:40] | She was bound for a while. | 她被捆绑了一段时间 |
[39:41] | He doesn’t kill them right away. | 他不是马上杀死她们 |
[39:43] | No signs of sexual abuse. | 没有性侵的迹象 |
[39:47] | No, he doesn’t see them sexually. | 不 他对她们没有性欲 |
[39:52] | Right here. He drugged her. | 这儿 他给她下药了 |
[39:54] | Just like the others. | 和其他受害者一样 |
[39:57] | Butchered her alive. | 活生生将她宰杀 |
[40:01] | Got an ID? | 查到身份了吗 |
[40:03] | No, nothing yet. | 还没有 |
[40:04] | What’d the witness say? | 目击者证词呢 |
[40:06] | Caught a glimpse of someone dragging the body | 早上5点之后 无意间看见有人 |
[40:08] | into the woods just after 5:00 A.M. | 在林子里拖尸体 |
[40:10] | And why the hell did they wait 4 hours to call it in? | 那目击者为什么4个小时后才报案 |
[40:13] | Because his mommy thought he was making it up. | 因为他妈妈以为是他乱编的 |
[40:18] | What’s the kid’s name? | 孩子叫什么 |
[40:21] | – Tocho. – Tocho. | -图科 -图科 |
[40:24] | Let’s cover her up. | 把她盖起来吧 |
[40:27] | Make sure the coroner gets all those notes, yeah? | 记得给角落处都做上标记 |
[40:28] | Are you Tocho? Is that you? | 你叫图科吧 是你吧 |
[40:32] | Can you– can you tell me what you saw? | 你能和我说说你看到了什么吗 |
[40:37] | Was it a man or a woman, huh? | 是男人还是女人 |
[40:40] | – Young or old? – Come on, that’s enough. | -年轻还是年老 -拜托 行了 |
[40:42] | No more questions, huh? Come on, Tocho. | 别再问了 走吧图科 |
[40:53] | Okay, I’m gonna finish cutting this for you | 我马上给你切好啦 |
[40:55] | and you’re gonna eat all of it. | 你要都吃掉哦 |
[40:57] | – And then treats. – Okay. | -然后吃蛋糕 -好哒 |
[40:59] | But the vegetables, too. | 还有蔬菜哦 |
[41:02] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗 -好哒 |
[41:04] | – Promise? – Yeah. | -说话算数 -好 |
[41:05] | How are the potatoes? | 土豆怎么样 |
[41:10] | Dry. | 有点干 |
[41:12] | I’m sorry. I must have overcooked them. | 不好意思 肯定是我弄过头了 |
[41:34] | Stay here. | 你坐着 |
[41:45] | What the fuck? | 我操 |
[41:47] | It’s nice to see you, too, Calvin. | 见到你也很高兴 加尔文 |
[41:48] | And, yes, I’d love to come inside. | 没错 我也想进来 |
[41:53] | Do I smell Magpie’s cooking? | 我是闻到小玛吉做的菜了吗 |
[41:55] | How did you get out? | 你怎么出来的 |
[41:58] | It’s a hell of a story. | 很曲折 |
[42:00] | Maybe I’ll tell it to you sometime. | 有机会我再和你说 |
[42:03] | Daddy. | 爸 |
[42:08] | – You’re out? – Good news, baby. | -你出狱啦 -好消息吧宝贝 |
[42:10] | I’ve been rehabilitated. | 我被平反啦 |
[42:17] | And who might you be? | 你是谁啊 |
[42:23] | Uh, Hank, this is your grandfather. | 汉克 这是你姥爷 |
[42:26] | You just call me Papa, sweetheart. | 叫爷爷就行 小甜心 |
[42:35] | Uh, okay, we’re gonna go up and take a bath now. | 好吧 我们要上楼去洗澡了 |
[43:04] | You know what? Fuck a man’s heart. | 知道吗 男人心不靠谱 |
[43:09] | You want love, | 想得到爱 |
[43:11] | go right to his stomach. | 抓住他的胃就行 |
[43:35] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[43:37] | You’re not a serial killer. | 你不是连环杀手 |
[43:51] | I’ll need you to fill out some paperwork. | 我需要你填几张表 |
[45:52] | Need a ride? | 要载你一程吗 |
[45:55] | You don’t seem like the type to hold a grudge. | 你不像是怀恨在心的小心眼儿啊 |
[45:59] | You kept me locked up. | 你不让我出狱 |
[46:01] | I just got here. | 我刚来 |
[46:02] | Had to get my bearings. | 要立威 |
[46:03] | I’m glad I could help. | 很高兴我能帮上忙 |
[46:11] | You knew I was innocent. | 你知道我是无辜的 |
[46:13] | I think innocent might be a bit of a stretch, don’t you? | 无辜有点夸张了吧 你觉得呢 |
[46:18] | Yeah, fuck you. | 呵呵 操你妈 |
[46:19] | Hey, you’re welcome for that alibi, by the way. | 嘿 我替你求的情 不用客气 |
[46:26] | Look, Hood, I know where you live. | 听着 胡德 我知道你住哪 |
[46:28] | It’s a long walk to that cabin of yours. | 要走好远才能到你的小屋 |
[46:38] | I need a drink. | 我需要喝一杯 |
[46:41] | You definitely need a drink. | 你肯定也需要 |