Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

黑吃黑(Banshee)第3季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 黑吃黑(Banshee)第3季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:22] Hello? 有人吗
[00:29] Hello? 有人吗
[00:35] Let me the fuck out! 放老子出去
[00:55] Who the fuck are you? 你他妈是谁
[01:00] You’re smaller than I thought you’d be, 没想到你这么矮小
[01:02] which is strange because you 我觉得很奇怪
[01:03] did a hell of a number on your drill instructor 你居然能把训练教官胖揍一顿
[01:08] and he’s not a pussy. 他可不是吃素的
[01:10] Probably not the first 这应该不是你第一次
[01:11] time your temper got you into trouble, is it? 因为暴脾气而惹上麻烦吧
[01:14] That’s probably why you 可能你就是
[01:15] joined the army in the first place, right? 因此才参军的 对吧
[01:16] Or are you just a patriot? 还是说你参军是因为爱国
[01:19] Where am I? 这是什么地方
[01:22] Where aren’t you? 你该问这不是什么地方
[01:25] You aren’t in the brig at Fort Benning 这里不是本宁堡的禁闭室
[01:28] facing a court-martial that could have landed you two years 也不会有军事法庭判你在军事监狱蹲两年
[01:31] in military prison and turned you into an even meaner asshole than you are now. 然后把你变成比现在还混蛋的混蛋
[01:36] I had you moved. 我把你转出来了
[01:40] You’re welcome. 不用谢
[01:47] So what is this? 那到底是什么
[01:49] Well, I guess it’s math class, 应该是数学课吧
[01:50] because I’m not wearing a rank or an insignia 我没穿军装没戴徽章
[01:52] and this isn’t a cell, so 这里也不是监狱 那么
[01:55] Special Ops? 特种部队吗
[01:58] Hey, fuck you! 去死
[02:02] Fuck me? 我去死
[02:08] We’ll see you in a couple days, kid. 过几天见 小子
[02:09] What? Where are you going? 什么 你去哪里
[02:12] Hey! 等等
[02:14] Hey, asshole, come back! 混蛋 给我回来
[02:17] Hey! 回来
[02:22] Let me the fuck outta here! 放老子出去
[03:45] It’s an honor to meet you. 见到你很荣幸
[03:47] Like I said, I’m a huge fan. 我说了 我是你的铁杆粉丝
[03:49] Bitch, I don’t know who you think I am… 贱人 我不知道你把我当成谁
[03:52] You’re Job. The Job. 你是贾伯 传说中的贾伯
[03:55] In ’91, you hacked Banco Nacional of Caracas 91年你黑进加拉加斯国家银行
[03:58] and transferred $7 million 转移了七百万美金
[04:00] to humanitarian nonprofits across South America. 给南美的人道主义非营利组织
[04:03] Six months later, you infected the mainframe of Wing-Lijun Shipping 半年后 你又用僵尸病毒感染了
[04:06] with a botnet virus that cost them almost 100 million– 文氏船运公司的系统 造成近一亿美元损失
[04:09] I know the words coming out your face are technically English, 我知道你在用英语叨逼
[04:12] but I still don’t know what the fuck you talking about. 但我不知道你叨逼的是什么
[04:17] I spent seven years at cybercrimes tracking you, 我在网络犯罪部花了七年时间追踪你
[04:20] studying your work. 研究你的作案手法
[04:22] The hack into the armory, 你黑进军械库这次
[04:24] that was simple compared with your other efforts. 与其他案子相比 真是小菜一碟
[04:27] But the way you pulled off the timed reverse on our power grid– 但是你关掉我们电网的定时逆变手法
[04:30] I mean, there are maybe two or three other hackers 世界上可能只有两三个人
[04:33] who could have pulled that off and they live in China. 有那个本事 但他们都在中国
[04:35] Then why don’t you fuck off over there 那你为什么不去中国
[04:37] and bore them to death? 把他们叨逼死呢
[04:43] In ’94, you infiltrated the NSA database 1994年你渗透进国安局数据库
[04:48] and deleted the personnel 删除了40项
[04:49] records of 40 covert military operatives. 秘密军事行动的人事记录
[04:53] My theory– 我猜
[04:56] you just needed to disappear one guy. 其实你只需要让一个人销声匿迹
[05:00] But you were just being thorough, 但是你做事谨慎小心
[05:03] as always. 一如既往
[05:05] Well, that one put you on the CIA’s radar for good. 就是这件事让中情局彻底盯上了你
[05:12] I would tell you again 我再跟你说一遍
[05:14] you have mistaken me for someone else 你认错人了
[05:21] but you seem so goddamn excited, 但是你好像很兴奋
[05:23] I hate to ruin your fun, Leo. 我不想扫了你的兴 利奥
[05:35] You’re the golden ticket, Job. 你就是传说中的金奖券 贾伯
[05:39] And I am going to cash you in. 我一定会从你身上捞到好处
[06:01] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[06:03] You’re impetuous, reckless. 你鲁莽 不计后果
[06:05] – You defied me. – I thought I was helping you. -你违背了我 -我以为那是在帮你
[06:22] Thank you, Burton. 谢谢你 博登
[06:24] Bring the car around. 去把车开过来
[06:33] I’ve been dealing with men 早在你出生之前
[06:34] like Frazier and Morales 我就跟弗拉奇尔
[06:37] since before you were born. 莫拉莱斯这样的人打交道了
[06:39] You’ll learn, Rebecca. 你要慢慢学 瑞贝卡
[06:41] But in order to learn, you have to accept the fact 但学之前 得先明白
[06:43] that you don’t know anything. 你并不是无所不知
[06:46] Not yet. 至少现在不是
[06:48] I understand. 我明白
[06:50] Having said that, we’ve both made mistakes, 话说回来 我们都会犯错
[06:53] mistakes that can never happen again. 但是这些错误不能再犯了
[06:57] Are you going to Philadelphia? 你要去费城吗
[07:00] We all are. 我们都要去
[07:22] Man, get the fuck off of me. 你他妈放开我
[07:24] Hey, that’s enough! 够了
[07:31] Don’t even think about it, asshole. 别想碰她 混蛋
[07:50] Shit, are you okay, Job? 见鬼 你还好吗 贾伯
[07:53] What the fuck kind of stupid-ass question is that? 你他妈问的这是什么蠢问题
[07:58] He’s okay. 他没事
[08:01] You got any idea how Stowe landed on us? 你知道斯托是怎么找上我们的吗
[08:09] We got sloppy. 我们大意了
[08:11] Well, he doesn’t know everything, 但他还没查明一切
[08:13] and that’s the only thing keeping us alive until help arrives. 所以我们才有命等救援
[08:15] Yeah? And who’s gonna help him, hmm? 是吗 那他该找谁帮忙呢
[08:20] That man has exactly three friends and they all right here. 他只有三个朋友 全在这了
[08:23] Have some faith, huh? 有点信心好吗
[08:25] Have you met me? 我就这样
[08:27] He’s gonna come. 他会来的
[08:29] Oh, I know he’ll come. 我知道他会来
[08:31] He’ll take on the whole motherfucking platoon. 他会他妈的带着整队人来
[08:34] Might even make it past the front gate. 没准还能通过大门
[08:36] But there’s still a shitload of mercs 就算那样 他和我们之间
[08:38] with a shitload of guns between him and us. 还隔着一堆武装雇佣兵
[08:40] I need to see Colonel Stowe. 我要见斯托上校
[08:42] We’re old friends. 我们是老相识了
[08:46] I’m not leaving till you open that fucking gate. 除非你他妈给我开门 否则我不会走
[08:52] He’ll find a way. 他会有办法的
[08:54] Fuck you, he’ll find a way. 去你妈的 有屁办法
[08:56] He ain’t your fairy godmother 他可不是你的神仙教母
[08:58] come to make all your dreams come true. 能实现你的所有梦想
[09:00] How many more times 你还要让他为你
[09:01] does he have to put his ass on the line for you 出生入死多少次
[09:03] until he gets his motherfucking head blown off? 总有一天 他脑袋要他妈开花了
[09:04] You’re blaming me for this? 你是在怪我吗
[09:05] I ain’t the one who fucked the mark! 是谁他妈把目标操了个爽
[09:07] – Oh, fuck you, Job. – No, fuck you, Carrie. -去你妈的 贾伯 -不 去你妈的 卡莉
[09:10] Or Ana. 或是安娜
[09:11] Or whatever the fuck you calling yourself today. 谁他妈知道你现在叫啥名字
[09:13] If you were so worried… 既然你这么担心
[09:14] How’d your boyfriend know exactly… 你那男朋友怎么可能知道…
[09:15] …you could have shut this job down. 你完全可以叫停这次的任务
[09:16] – I’m a professional. – What the fuck did you let slip? -我很专业 -你他妈泄露了什么
[09:19] You tell me what you told that motherfucker! 你说你到底告诉那个混蛋什么了
[09:21] How dare you? 你居然敢这么说
[09:22] Both of you shut the fuck up! 你俩都他妈给我闭嘴
[09:27] If we’re gonna die, then we’re gonna die. 如果我们得死 那就死吧
[09:31] Have some motherfucking dignity for fuck’s sake. 但也起码有点尊严好吗 操
[09:38] Job… 贾伯
[09:39] if she slipped up, the four of us would be dead already. 她要是泄露了什么 我们四个早就死了
[09:44] We gonna make it out of here alive, 我们要活着出去
[09:46] we got to stick together. 就必须要团结
[09:50] Yeah? 好吗
[09:59] Come. 请进
[10:06] – What are you doing here? – I was in the neighborhood. -你来这里干什么 -刚好路过
[10:09] I don’t have time for games. 我没时间和你玩游戏
[10:10] If you have business with me, get to it. 你要是有事找我 就快点说
[10:12] What’s going on, Colonel? Everything okay? 怎么了 上校 出什么事了吗
[10:19] Look, Sheriff, I can only imagine 听着 警长 我只能认为
[10:20] how boring and insignificant your life must be, 你的生活很无聊 很卑微
[10:22] but honestly, I don’t give two shits. 但说实话 我根本不在乎
[10:24] If you don’t have a reason to be here, 如果你没什么屁事的话
[10:26] then get the fuck off my base. 就他妈滚出我的基地
[10:28] I got six million reasons. 我有六百万的理由
[11:10] The sheriff is a thief. 原来警长是贼
[11:14] I’m not really a sheriff. 我其实不是警长
[11:17] You’ve come here to negotiate? 你是来这里谈判的吗
[11:18] I came here to tell you that if you don’t let my friends go, 我是来告诉你 如果你不放了我的朋友
[11:21] you’ll never see your money again. 就再也见不到你的钱了
[11:23] I can keep you here, 我可以把你关在这
[11:24] remove your fingers one by one 一个个的砍掉你的手指
[11:26] until you tell me where the cash is. 直到你告诉我那些钱的下落
[11:27] We both know I wouldn’t have come here without insurance. 你我都清楚 来这儿之前我做好了准备
[11:30] Right now I have no clue where your money is. 现在 我也不知道你的钱在哪儿
[11:33] And if I’m not back in half an hour, 如果我半小时没回去的话
[11:35] my insurance is gonna call CID. 会有人打电话给刑事调查局
[11:59] You’ve been a soldier. 你曾经当过兵
[12:04] My guess is you wasted every opportunity you ever had, 我猜你曾经浪费了你所有的机会
[12:08] disappointed everyone who ever took a chance on you. 辜负了所有对你有期待的人
[12:11] It’s what insubordinate assholes like you do best. 这是你这种不服从命令的混蛋最擅长的
[12:14] You betray your own potential. 你背叛了自己的潜力
[12:15] Wow, you’re really good at this. 你还挺会说教
[12:16] I want my fucking money! 我他妈的要我的钱
[12:18] I want proof of life. 我要保证能活着
[12:26] Thirsty? 渴吗
[12:29] You’re dehydrated. 你脱水了
[12:31] Your organs are starting to shut down. 你的器官要开始停止工作了
[12:34] Sure you can feel it. The headaches, the chills. 我肯定你能感觉到 头疼 发冷
[12:37] Soon the hallucinations will become so intense, 很快幻觉会变得很强烈
[12:40] you’ll lose all sense of reality. 你会失去现实的感觉
[12:46] Tell me the truth. I will reward you. 和我说实话 我给你回报
[12:50] What was your mother’s name? 你母亲的名字是什么
[12:54] Catherine. 凯瑟琳
[12:55] Catherine. Was she a good mother? 凯瑟琳 是个好母亲吗
[12:57] I guess so. 我想是的
[13:00] I’m gonna need you to be more definitive with me. 你要更确定一点儿
[13:03] Was she a good mother? 她是个好母亲吗
[13:07] – Yes. – Yes. -是的 -是的
[13:08] – Did you love her? – Yes. -你爱她吗 -是的
[13:10] Yes. 是的
[13:12] Your father’s name was Dennis. 你父亲的名字是丹尼斯
[13:16] Dennis. 丹尼斯
[13:18] – Did you love him, too? – Yes. -你也爱他吗 -是的
[13:26] Your father regularly beat the shit out of your mother. 你父亲经常暴打你的母亲
[13:28] Put her in the hospital six times. 让她进了六次医院
[13:30] He beat you, too, didn’t he? 他也打你 不是吗
[13:31] – No. – Of course he did. -不是 -他当然打了
[13:34] – No. – Of course he did. -没有 -他就是打了
[13:36] That’s why you had to kill him. 所以你杀了他
[13:44] I didn’t kill him. 我没有杀他
[13:46] Of course you killed him. 你当然杀了他
[13:48] He was a horrible man who made you suffer. 他是坏人 让你痛苦
[13:50] He made you and your mother suffer. 他让你和你母亲痛苦
[13:52] And you killed him. Just tell me that you killed him. 你杀了他 告诉我你杀了他
[13:54] Hmm? Tell me the truth. Now I want you to tell me the truth. 告诉我真相 我想让你告诉我真相
[13:56] – I didn’t kill him. – All I want you to do is tell me the truth. -我没有杀他 -我只想听实话
[13:58] – No. – I want you to say to me, -不 -我想让你跟我说
[14:00] “I killed my father.” I want you to admit it. 我杀了我的父亲 我想让你承认
[14:02] Tell me that you killed him. 告诉我你杀了他
[14:05] You’re safe. You’re here with me. You had to make him suffer. 你是安全的 你和我在一起 你要让他痛苦
[14:08] – I didn’t kill him. – Just admit that you killed your father. -我没有杀他 -快承认你杀了你的父亲
[14:10] Tell me the truth. Tell me that you killed him. 告诉我真相 告诉我你杀了他
[14:14] – I killed him. – What? -我杀了他 -什么
[14:16] – What? – I killed him. -什么 -我杀了他
[14:18] What? 什么
[14:21] I killed him. 我杀了他
[14:23] Here you go. Here you go. 给你 给你
[14:25] Drink, drink, drink. 喝吧
[15:05] As you can see, your friends are all alive. 你看 你的朋友们都还活着
[15:09] For the moment. 暂时活着
[15:22] Go get my fucking money. 去把我的钱拿回来
[15:29] I’m gonna pay a little visit. 我要关照你一下
[15:31] We haven’t really gotten acquainted, bartender. 我们还没好好打过招呼呢 酒保
[16:00] Hello, Kurt. 你好 柯特
[16:03] – Calvin. – It’s been a long time. -加尔文 -好久不见
[16:08] Welcome home. 欢迎回家
[16:21] Not bad, huh? 还不错吧
[16:24] Yeah. 是的
[16:30] You know, when you disappeared that night, 你离开的那晚
[16:33] I thought you just needed to clear your head for a minute. 我以为你只是需要点时间冷静一下
[16:36] But this is a lot to take in. 但没想到这么久
[16:40] I’m sure. 没错
[16:45] Now you’re back just as suddenly as you left, huh? 现在你又回来 和离开时一样突然
[16:48] It was time to come home. 是时候回家了
[16:50] Right. 对
[16:56] You left us in the lurch that night, Kurt. 你残忍地离我们而去 柯特
[17:00] There were some who wanted to hunt you down, make you pay. 有人追杀你 找你报仇
[17:03] But I defended you. 是我护着你
[17:04] I lied to the Brotherhood for you. 为了你我骗了兄弟会
[17:07] And now you come back here unannounced 但你又突然回来了
[17:11] and you do what you did to Jasper and Bryce. 还对贾斯帕和布莱斯大打出手
[17:14] You’re making it very hard for me to keep you safe. 现在我也很难保你周全了
[17:18] Am I? 是吗
[17:21] Still… 不过…
[17:24] you’re my blood. 血浓于水
[17:25] And like you always said, brothers before Brotherhood, right? 你总是说 再亲亲不过亲兄弟
[17:29] So, big brother, I’m gonna give you a chance to do the right thing. 所以 哥 我给你一个机会改正
[17:32] You take off this uniform 你脱掉这身警服
[17:34] and you come back to your real family. 回到你真正的家族中
[17:40] I’ll smooth things over. 我会摆平一切
[17:43] I’ll get you in the way you got me in back in the day. 就像过去你保护我那样
[17:49] I am going to do the right thing. 我要做对的事
[17:51] I’m gonna shut down the Brotherhood. 我要把兄弟会关了
[17:54] All of it. 所有的一切
[17:55] You be smart, Calvin. 加尔文 你好好想想
[17:57] You have a wife and a little boy to raise. 你有妻子 还有儿子需要抚养
[18:00] Walk away. 别插手了
[18:02] Walk away? 别插手
[18:05] I’m not the dumb little shit I was 你把我从爸那儿救走
[18:07] when you saved me from Dad, 第一次带我去兄弟会
[18:08] took me to my first rally. 我再也不像以前那么无知了
[18:11] There is no walking away from it. 我不可能不参与的
[18:13] I am the Brotherhood. 我与兄弟会共存
[18:22] Take care of your family. 照顾好你的家庭
[18:26] Don’t you come in here and tell me 不要跑到我家来让我
[18:27] to take care of my family, you fucking traitor. 照顾好我的家庭 你这个叛徒
[18:41] We will fucking bury you. 我们会弄死你的
[18:44] You hear me? 听到没
[18:47] Better watch your back, big brother. 要小心哦 哥
[19:10] Tough day, Kai? 今天不太顺吧 凯
[19:15] So, I see there’s been a family reunion. 看样子家庭重聚了啊
[19:20] Now, tell me, Kai, who the fuck am I in business with? 那么 凯 我他妈的到底要跟谁做生意
[19:21] You or her? 你 还是她
[19:23] You’re in business with us. 是跟我们做生意
[19:25] So you say. 这么说是没错
[19:26] But one says yes, the other says no. 不过一个人同意 一个人不同意
[19:30] And now I have no product at all. 我现在都断货了
[19:33] We’re here to change all of that. 我们就是来讨论这个事的
[19:35] You didn’t pull up in a truck. 你没带货来啊
[19:43] Accept this gift and our proposal, 收下这个礼物和我们的提议
[19:46] there’ll be a truck tomorrow free of charge. 明天我们免费给你一车货
[20:13] Ming made a great fucking sword. 明朝的剑果然好
[20:16] But you can never tell the real quality of a blade 不过锋不锋利 还是要带到战场上
[20:19] until it’s used in battle. 试试看才知道
[20:28] What’s the proposal? 你的提议是什么
[21:20] Slowly, slowly, slowly. Take your time. 慢点 慢点 别噎着
[21:22] It’s okay. Take your time. Take your time. 别着急 慢慢吃 慢慢吃
[21:30] You’ve been angry for such a long time. 你心里一直憋着一股怒气
[21:34] That anger is there to protect you from fear. 能让你不去害怕
[21:39] Now, we could argue that the fear 可以说那种害怕
[21:41] comes from an abusive and drunk father, 来自一个暴力酗酒的父亲
[21:44] but it doesn’t really matter where it comes from. 但它从哪产生其实不重要
[21:46] What matters is that it can be beaten. 重要的是 它能被打败
[21:51] I’m gonna rid you of that burden 我会让你摆脱这个包袱
[21:54] so you can reach your potential. 帮你达到你的潜力
[21:57] And then you’re gonna be ready. 那时你就准备好了
[22:00] Ready for what? 准备好做什么
[22:04] The army again? 再当兵吗
[22:05] No. 不
[22:08] Not the army. 不是当兵
[22:14] Something different. 别的事
[25:14] Hey, Bunk. 嘿 邦克
[25:16] Otto. 奥特
[25:19] Jasper and Bryce send their best. 贾斯帕和布莱斯向你问好
[25:21] Thanks. 谢了
[25:24] So you gonna stand there all day like a pussy? 你是要像个娘炮一样站那儿
[25:27] – Or you gonna come over here and play? – Hey, clear out. -还是打算过来玩玩 -嘿 走开
[25:30] Now. 立刻
[25:35] I’m not gonna tell you again. 我不会说第二次
[25:41] Let’s go. 走吧
[25:43] – We’ll be seeing you, Bunk. – Get off him! -咱们还会再见 邦克 -放开他
[25:46] I know you’re gonna be seeing me 我知道你还会见我
[25:47] ’cause I’m gonna be coming for you. 因为老子要去找你
[25:49] And we both know what a fucking pussy you are without your backup. 咱们都知道你没有支援就是个娘炮
[25:52] – Get off him! – Fucker! -放开他 -操
[25:54] – Bunker, let him go. – Come on! -邦克 放开他 -我靠
[26:11] Shit. It’s not working. 妈的 没用
[26:13] Now look, keep going. 听着 继续试试
[26:16] – Don’t give up. – But please do shut up. -别放弃 -但请闭嘴
[26:18] You’re breaking my motherfucking concentration. 你他妈搞的我没法集中注意力
[28:21] Go! 走
[28:45] Murphy! Get out there! 墨菲 离开这里
[28:47] You get the girl, bring her to me. 你去把那女的带到我这里
[28:49] Go! 快去
[28:58] Shut up! 闭嘴
[29:03] We got to hurry the fuck up, old man. 咱们得快点了 老头
[29:05] Look, just break the thumb. 听着 打断大拇指
[29:09] Sugar, are you sure? 糖果 你确定
[29:10] That’s the only way he can get– 这是唯一的办法能让他
[29:49] This is a good fucking sword! 这真是把好剑
[30:01] We need to get you in the car. 我们得送你上车
[30:02] No one’s chasing me out of my place of business. 没人能把我从我的地盘赶出去
[30:04] – We’ll be trapped inside. – Then we’ll fight our way out. -我们被困在里面了 -那我们就杀出去
[30:06] Sir, I respectfully urge you to recons– 老大 我恳请您再考虑
[30:09] This is my office. 这是我的办公室
[30:14] Everybody out. Come on. Move! 所有人出去 快点 动起来
[30:18] You hear that, man? 你听到了吗
[30:20] Coming from over here. 从这里传出来的
[30:22] Come on, man. 快点
[30:52] Okay, bitch. Let’s go. 好了 贱人 咱们走
[30:55] Well, hello there. 你好啊
[30:57] – Where the hell are they? – Pssh, I don’t know. -他们去哪儿了 -我不知道
[31:09] What? Let’s get the fuck out of here. 咋了 赶紧离开这儿
[31:12] Come on. 快啊
[31:15] Hold it! 小心
[31:17] God! 我去
[31:22] I’m gonna circle around and draw his fire. 我绕着走吸引火力
[31:24] – Ready? – Go! -准备 -走
[31:45] – Sugar! – I’m clear. -糖果 -安全
[32:00] Grenade! 手榴弹
[32:15] Hey, baby. 嘿 宝贝
[32:32] Remember me? 还记得我吗
[32:34] Who could forget a face that fucking ugly? 谁能忘了这么一张丑脸
[33:01] Not bad. 不赖啊
[33:03] You’ve been holding out on me. 你一直藏在我眼皮底下
[33:43] You fight better than you fuck. 你打架比做爱在行
[35:05] I got you, you motherfucker. 瞄准你了 混蛋
[35:29] Oh, fucking messy. 太他妈恶心了
[35:33] You don’t like the way I kill, 你不喜欢我杀人的方式
[35:34] you kill the next one. 那下一个你来杀
[35:40] Done. 搞定
[35:43] No one likes a wiseass. 没人喜欢爱装逼的人
[36:00] Fuck. 操
[36:19] Lennox! 雷诺克斯
[36:23] Lennox! 雷诺克斯
[36:27] Lennox. 雷诺克斯
[36:30] I– 我
[36:33] Hello, Frazier. 你好 弗拉奇尔
[36:37] – Proctor. – That’s right. -普罗科特 -没错
[36:40] I told you you were making a mistake. 我说过你惹错了人
[36:43] Is there a new deal you have in mind? 你想到新交易了吗
[36:45] Yeah, but not with you. 对 但不是和你
[36:48] Now, I know you can’t see the room right now, 我知道你现在看不到周围景象
[36:51] so I’ll do my best to describe it for you. 所以我尽力帮你描述一下
[36:58] You got three men on the floor. 地板上有三个人
[36:59] They’re all dead. 全死了
[37:01] Your buddy Lennox, he’s at your feet 你兄弟雷诺克斯 躺在你脚边
[37:04] slowly bleeding to death. 血流不止 垂死挣扎
[37:06] He appears distraught. 表情十分痛苦
[37:08] I’m here with my niece Rebecca and Burton. 我跟我侄女丽贝卡以及博登在这里
[37:11] You know Burton. 你认识博登的
[37:13] And our mutual associate Hector Morales. 还有我们的好伙伴赫克托·莫拉莱斯
[37:15] Now, Hector, he has a beautiful new sword. 赫克托刚拿到一把新剑
[37:18] It was a gift I got him for this very occasion. 是我专门送他的礼物
[37:21] And, as you can smell, 你也闻到了
[37:23] I’m smoking one of your most excellent cigars. 我在抽你最高级的雪茄
[37:28] You made a deal with the devil, 你跟魔鬼做了交易
[37:31] you stupid Dutchie. 傻逼德国佬
[37:33] Don’t call me that. I don’t like that. 别这么叫我 我不喜欢
[37:40] You’re gonna pay for this, Kai. 你会付出代价的 凯
[37:42] We all pay eventually. 谁都一样
[37:44] But in my case, you won’t be around to see it. 不过我付出代价的时候 你没机会看到了
[37:47] Or rather hear about it. 是没机会听到
[37:49] Hey there. 你好
[37:56] You stupid cerote. 你个蠢货
[37:59] Don’t you know he’s gonna fuck you like he fucked me? 你难道不知道他会像玩我一样玩你吗
[38:02] No, you fucked yourself, blind man. 不 是你玩死了自己 瞎子
[38:05] You know, I never did get to thank you 其实 我一直没机会
[38:06] in person for the… 当面谢谢你
[38:10] little gift you gave me. 给我的那份小礼物
[38:12] I think of you every time I feel it. 每次摸那道疤都会想到你
[38:15] Just do it. 动手吧
[38:33] Oh, that’s just embarrassing. 真够尴尬的
[38:36] I never miss. 我从不失手
[39:00] Sorry I took so long. 抱歉花了这么长时间
[39:04] I never doubted you for a minute. 我从来没怀疑过你
[39:06] I thought you said he’d get killed trying to save us. 你不是说他会为了救我们而死吗
[39:10] Yeah, but I never doubted he’d come. 但我一直相信他会来
[39:11] Where’s Carrie? 凯莉在那里
[39:13] Hood! 胡德
[39:16] Put the gun down or I’ll blow her head off. 放下枪 不然我就崩了她
[39:24] – No. – Do it. I will kill her. -不要 -快点 我说到做到
[39:29] – You let her go now. – I’m not fucking with you! -你马上放她走 -没跟你开玩笑
[39:31] – Let her go. – Put the fucking gun down, Hood! -放开她 -你他妈给我把枪放下 胡德
[39:33] – Let her go now. – Don’t play me! I will kill her! -你马上放开她 -别玩我 我会杀了她
[39:39] – No, you’re not. – Put the fucking gun down! -你不会的 -你他妈把枪放下
[40:27] Gordon! 戈登
[40:33] Sugar, help me get this. 糖果 帮帮我
[40:35] Come on, get the vest off. Come on. 把背心脱了 快点
[40:38] Fuck! Put pressure on it. 操 压着点
[40:40] I got it. I got it. 我来 我能行
[40:41] I’m right here, Gordon. Everything’s gonna be just fine here. 我就在这里 戈登 会没事的
[40:48] You’re gonna be fine. 你不会有事
[41:01] Fuck me. 我操
[41:10] Start it up. I’m on my way. 发动吧 我这就过去
[41:15] – Hold on. – I’m not gonna make it. -坚持住 -我撑不过去了
[41:16] Don’t talk like that. You’re gonna be fine. 别这样说 你会没事的
[41:18] – We’re gonna get you out of here. – Baby, I’m not gonna make it. -我们能把你救出去 -宝贝 我撑不住了
[41:25] You’re not the only gunslinger in the family. 家里不是只有你一个人会用枪
[41:29] Why did you do this? 你为什么要这么做
[41:31] I came to take you home, Carrie. 我是来带你回家的 卡莉
[41:51] I never stopped loving you. 我对你的爱从没停过
[41:52] You know that, right? 你知道的 对吧
[41:55] I love you. Stay with me. 我爱你 撑住
[42:03] Job. 贾伯
[42:16] It’s okay. 没事的
[42:19] It’s okay. 没事的
[42:22] You be good, okay? 你要好好的
[44:02] You want to tell me what the hell happened out there today? 你准备告诉我今天到底怎么回事吗
[44:06] A lot of those guys are angry that I’m back. 我回来了 很多人很不满
[44:09] They feel betrayed. 他们觉得被背叛了
[44:11] Yeah. Yeah, I got that. 我知道
[44:13] No, I meant the part where you grabbed a civilian 不 我说的是你抓了一个平民
[44:15] and started strangling him in front of a diner full of witnesses. 在整个餐厅的人面前想掐死他
[44:19] – Sorry about that. – You’re sorry? Fuck sorry, okay? -对不起 -对不起 去他妈的对不起
[44:22] I don’t like those guys any more than you do, 我也不喜欢那种人
[44:23] – but if you’re gonna wear that badge– – I am guys like that! -但你要是不喜欢警徽 -我就是那种人
[44:30] Every evil, twisted thought that he has had, 他有过的那种肮脏龌龊的想法
[44:34] I have had. 我也有过
[44:37] Every fucked-up thing that he’s done, 他做的每件操蛋事
[44:40] I have done. 我都做过
[44:44] I’ve done things that would make you sick. 我做过好多恶心的事
[44:48] They make me sick. 他们让我恶心
[44:59] You think you’re the only one around here that’s got dirt on him? 你觉得这地方只有你一个人有污点吗
[45:03] I’ve done some… things. 我也做过 一些事
[45:10] Look, Bunker, I– 邦克 我
[45:14] I don’t know you, okay? 我不了解你
[45:17] But from what I’ve seen, 但在我看来
[45:19] you’re not the man you used to be. 你已经不是原来那样了
[45:33] I will always be that man. 我会一直是那样
[45:36] Putting on this uniform does not wipe my slate clean. 穿上这身制服也无法洗净我的罪孽
[45:42] I’m doing everything I can to change. 我在尽我所能地做出些改变
[45:48] And every once in a while… 每过一段时间
[45:52] I manage to convince myself 我都要告诉自己
[45:55] that I’m a better person. 我已经变得更好了
[46:00] But the minute that I come into contact 但我一接触到
[46:03] with one of those fucking guys 那帮混蛋
[46:06] and see the way that they look at me, 看到他们看我的那种眼神
[46:09] all I feel is hate 我内心就充满了恨意
[46:14] and anger 和愤怒
[46:15] and I can’t shake it. 我根本摆脱不掉
[46:16] Okay, all right. Listen to me. 好的 听我说
[46:18] Listen, listen. Hold it. Look at me. 等等 看着我
[46:20] Okay, that isn’t anger that you’re feeling. 你所感受到的并不是愤怒
[46:23] That’s the shame and the guilt. 而是羞耻和负罪感
[46:27] And trust me, we all feel that. 相信我 我们都有这种感觉
[46:30] All of us. 大家都有
[46:31] And that is what makes you better than them. 所以我们才比他们好
[46:35] If you didn’t feel that, 如果你感受不到
[46:37] that’s when I’d start to worry, all right? 我才会开始担心你 知道吗
[46:40] You hear me? 懂了吗
[46:43] Okay. 好的
[46:45] Now, look, can you promise me 现在 你能向我保证
[46:48] that what happened out there today is never gonna happen again? 今天发生的事不会再发生了吗
[46:53] I don’t know. 我不知道
[46:56] Good answer. 答得好
[46:58] ‘Cause if you had said yes, I knew you were full of shit. 因为要是你满口答应 那肯定是胡扯
[47:02] Go home, all right? Get some sleep. 回家吧 好好睡一觉
[47:08] Thank you, sir. 谢谢 长官
[47:10] Yep. 没问题
[47:30] I just hung up with the state police. 我刚从州警那逃出来
[47:32] Jesus Christ, Hood. 上帝啊 胡德
[47:34] Gordon Hopewell is dead? 戈登·霍普韦尔死了吗
[47:36] What the hell happened out there? 那到底发生什么事儿了
[47:37] He said Camp Genoa looks like a war zone. 他说热那亚基地像战场一样
[47:52] Yeah, I’ll have to tell you about it someday. 是啊 哪天有机会我肯定告诉你
[47:54] No, no, not someday. 不 不要哪天
[47:56] He said that CID is gonna be here in less than an hour. 他说刑事调查局一个小时内就能到
[47:59] We need to get your story straight. 我要你现在就把事情说明白
[48:00] They’re coming to talk to you, Brock. 他们会找你谈话的 布罗克
[48:03] What are you talking about? 你是什么意思
[48:06] Hood? 胡德
[48:31] Badge and letter of resignation on my desk. 警徽和辞职信在我桌上了
[48:35] Are you kidding? Hey! Hood! 你开玩笑呢吗 胡德
[48:40] Where you going? 你去哪儿
[48:43] You can’t– 你不能
[48:45] you can’t just leave. 就这么走了
[48:49] Well, I’m not giving it back this time. 这次我可不忍你了
[49:32] I’m disappointed in you, Kurt. 我对你很失望 柯特
[49:35] But the choice is yours to make. 但路是你选的
[49:42] If you’re gonna wear that cop uniform, 如果你还要继续穿那身警皮
[49:43] you can’t wear mine. 我这儿的皮你就别要了
[50:18] Who in the hell took him? 是谁带走他的
[50:24] I don’t know. 不知道
[50:29] How do we find him? 我们怎么找他
[50:31] No idea. 不知道
[50:35] Usually that’s where Job comes in. 通常这时候贾伯就来了
[50:41] Isn’t there anyone you can reach out– 你还能找谁吗
[50:42] God damn it, Sugar. I don’t fucking know. 我操 我真他妈不知道
[50:46] I don’t know who took him. I don’t know where he is. 我不知道谁抓的他 不知道他在哪
[50:48] And I don’t know how to fucking get him back. 我他妈也不知道怎么把他弄回来
[50:56] Fuck. 操
[51:04] Till we hear from him, he’s on his own. 他能联系到我们之前 只能孤军奋战
[51:31] Hey, you look like a new man. 你好像是新来的
[51:33] Which means your time in this room 就是说你在这房间里的时间
[51:39] is done. 没有了
[52:06] Who are you? 你是谁
[52:09] My name is Dalton. 我叫道尔顿
[52:14] Are you military? 你是当兵的
[52:15] I was. 曾经是
[52:17] But now I recruit men like you. 现在我们招募你这样的人
[52:21] I develop them for an elite unit. 培养他们成为精英队
[52:25] What unit? 什么队
[52:27] What branch? 哪支部队的
[52:29] Exactly. 没错
[52:32] My methods are very unorthodox. 我的方法非常不传统
[52:33] I have a very small window of time in which to assess your ability. 我只有很少的时间可以评价你的能力
[52:37] My ability to do what? 我什么方面的能力
[52:39] To do what needs to be done. 把需要完成的事完成的能力
[52:40] I think we could do some very good work together. 我们要是合作 应该挺愉快的
[52:47] And if I’m not interested? 要是我不感兴趣呢
[52:48] That’s fine. You’re free to go. 没事 随你走
[52:53] But if you do, you’ll always be your father’s son. 但你要是感兴趣 就可以子承父业了
[53:05] I’m nothing like him. 我跟他一点都不像
[53:32] What happened to your friends with the beards? 你那帮大胡子朋友呢
[53:36] They’re all dead. 都死了
[53:39] You sure do have a knack for survival. 你生存能力确实很强
[53:59] You left me there to die, Sheriff. 你见死不救 警长
[54:03] I’m not the sheriff. 我不是警长
[54:09] What do you want, an apology? 你想要什么 道歉吗
[54:13] No. 不是
[54:15] I would have done the same thing. 换我也会这么做
[54:37] You know, being the sheriff never really suited you. 警长这活根本不适合你
[54:43] No, it didn’t. 是不适合
[56:07] Fuck me. 干我
黑吃黑

Post navigation

Previous Post: 黑吃黑(Banshee)第3季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 黑吃黑(Banshee)第4季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme