Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

黑吃黑(Banshee)第3季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 黑吃黑(Banshee)第3季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:06] Our Father, who art in heaven, 我们天上的主
[00:09] hallowed be Thy name. 愿人都尊你的名为圣
[00:11] Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done 愿你的国降临 愿你的旨意
[00:15] on Earth as it is in heaven. 行在世间如同行在天堂
[00:18] Give us this day our daily bread 赐予我们日用的饮食
[00:21] and forgive us our trespasses, 宽恕我们的罪
[00:23] as we forgive those who trespass against us, 如我们宽恕别人一般
[00:27] and lead us not into temptation, 指引我们避开诱惑
[00:29] but deliver us from evil. 带领我们远离罪恶
[00:32] Amen. 阿门
[00:34] 欢迎来到女妖镇 镇界 请注意交通安全
[00:55] I’m gonna go with shitty day and whiskey neat. 看来你今天过的很糟 来杯威士忌吧
[01:03] You coming or going? 你是进镇还是离镇
[01:07] I’m still working that out. 我还没想好
[01:12] Is it always this quiet around here? 这儿一直都这么安静吗
[01:14] Let’s stimulate the local economy. 来刺激一下当地经济
[01:16] – Next round’s on me. – All right. -下一轮酒算我的 -好啊
[01:18] All you tourists buying me drinks today. 你们这些游客今天老给我买酒喝
[01:21] Oh, I’m not a tourist. My name’s Lucas Hood. 我不是来旅游的 我叫卢卡斯·胡德
[01:23] Come Monday, I’m being sworn in as the new sheriff. 下周一就宣誓就职 就任新警长
[01:28] Congratulations. 恭喜你了
[01:34] Your boss know you’re here? 你的头儿知道你在这吗
[01:36] Don’t you worry about him. 不用你操心
[01:38] You know the drill. 你知道规矩
[01:42] Look at this guy. 看看这家伙
[01:43] Excuse me. Are we disturbing you? 不好意思 我们打扰到你了吗
[01:45] No, not at all. This is just a very good steak. 完全没有 这牛排很好
[01:48] And I know once I stand up to deal with you fellas, 我知道自己一站起来对付你们
[01:50] well, maybe you’ll come quietly or maybe I’ll have to kill you. 你们要么会投降 要么会被我宰了
[01:53] But either way, this steak is gonna get cold. 但不管怎样 牛排会冷掉的
[01:55] And you can always reheat a steak, but it’s never quite the same. 虽然可以再热 味道却不一样了
[01:58] You have some balls on you, motherfucker. 你胆子真不小 狗娘养的
[02:04] Sheriff’s Department. I’ll take that gun now. 我是警察 放下枪
[02:08] You drop your fucking gun. 你把枪放下
[02:12] Why don’t you all put your fucking guns down? 你们都把枪放下吧
[02:19] See, what we have here is a lose-lose situation. 现在的局面对谁都不利
[02:24] There’s still options on the table. 但是还有别的选择
[02:27] You boys could be smart, take a wad of cash, 你们可以放聪明点 拿上点钱
[02:31] a bottle of bourbon, 再带瓶波本酒
[02:32] go home, sit on the porch, get drunk. 回家坐沙发上大喝一顿
[02:37] Call it a good day. 安然度过今天
[02:39] Or you can be stupid. 你们也可以犯傻
[02:43] Try and shoot it out with the sheriff here. 跟我们这位警长动枪
[02:46] Best-case scenario, one of you boys is dead. 即便是最好的情况 你们也得死一个
[02:49] Think about that. 想想吧
[02:52] Seems like a no-brainer to me. 我看你也不傻
[02:57] But then, what the fuck do I know? 但我看人也不一定准
[03:01] Take the money, assholes. 拿钱走人 混蛋
[03:09] We’ll take the cash and the bourbon. 我们拿着钱和酒走人
[03:15] Sheriff? 警长
[03:38] Thanks. 谢了
[03:51] That deserves another round on me. 我该请你们再喝一轮了
[04:05] Sorry about your cash. 抱歉钱被他们拿走了
[04:09] Don’t mention it. 没事
[04:14] Thanks for saving my ass. 谢谢你救了我一命
[04:17] No problem. 不客气
[04:24] He seemed to be in an awful hurry. 他好像有急事要处理
[05:23] Maybe I can get my nose pierced somewhere. 我找地方穿个鼻环吧
[05:25] Don’t even think about it. 想得美
[05:26] Beaty’s mom said she could get her nose pierced. 比蒂她妈妈就同意了
[05:28] Come on. 好嘛
[05:30] Come on, Dad. 好不好 爸爸
[06:14] Couldn’t get out of the car, 连车都不想下吗
[06:20] I don’t blame you. 我不怪你
[06:24] I know everything is so messed up, but… 我知道现在一切都很混乱 但是…
[06:30] this town needs a sheriff, Hood. 这个镇需要警长 胡德
[06:35] You hear me? 明白吗
[06:37] Hood? 胡德
[06:55] And what I need 而我需要的
[06:57] is for the two of us to go find that fucker 是咱俩找到那个混蛋
[07:00] and make him pay for what he did to her. 让他为做过的事付出代价
[08:35] There is a season for everything. 一切事物皆有时节
[08:38] A time for every event under heaven. 世间一切皆有定时
[08:41] A time to be born, 生有时
[08:44] a time to die. 死亦有时
[08:46] A time to plant 种植之时
[08:48] and a time to uproot what was planted. 收获亦有时
[08:52] A time to kill… 杀戮有时
[09:02] and a time to heal. 医治亦有时
[09:07] There is a time to tear down 拆毁有时
[09:09] and a time to build up. 建造建造有时
[09:11] Today is the time 今日 是我们
[09:13] we mourn our dear sister Leah’s passing 为我们亲爱的姐妹莉亚的逝世
[09:17] and weep for the end of her earthly journey. 及她世间之旅的终结进行缅怀的时刻
[09:21] And tomorrow will be the time to move on, 而明天则是时候重整旗鼓
[09:25] to celebrate her righteous life 为她正直的生活
[09:28] and revel in Leah’s heavenly salvation. 和在天堂获得的救赎而欢欣鼓舞
[09:57] How are you? 你还好吗
[10:00] Kai and Leah didn’t speak for 20 years. 凯和莉亚有二十年没说过话了
[10:05] We don’t want that. 我们不想重蹈覆辙
[10:07] Please, come home. 求求你 回家来吧
[10:13] We forgive you. 我们原谅你
[10:26] I don’t forgive you. 我不原谅你们
[10:29] And I never will. 永远也不会
[10:32] – Please, Rebecca. – Good-bye, Mother. -别这样 丽贝卡 -再见 母亲
[10:46] What we had, was any of it real? 我们之间的一切 到底哪些是真的
[10:52] All of it. 都是真的
[11:13] I don’t want to die tonight. 我不想死在今晚
[11:24] Please. Please. 别 别
[11:33] Would you really just have walked away? 那时你真的会离开吗
[11:36] If that’s what you want. 如果这是你希望的
[11:39] What if it isn’t? 如果不是呢
[11:42] Then we leave together. 那我们就一起走
[11:48] You want me to get that? 要我帮你接吗
[12:28] I just wanted to say good-bye. 我只是想来道个别
[12:30] Thank you for showing such compassion for my mother… 谢谢你对我母亲关爱和同情
[12:35] Emily. 艾米丽
[12:40] I should have been there to say good-bye. 我该陪她走完最后一程的
[12:43] The morphine was affecting her speech, 吗啡影响了她的语言能力
[12:45] but I do know that in her final moments 但我知道 她弥留之际
[12:49] she was thinking of you. 心里想的是你
[12:51] How much she loved you. 想她有多爱你
[12:53] How proud she was. 有多为你而骄傲
[12:56] Your mother was a tough and honest woman. 你的母亲是位坚强而诚实的女人
[13:03] She saw the good in you. 她看到了你好的一面
[13:11] So do I. 我也是
[14:35] You okay? 你没事吧
[14:37] Yeah, I’m fine. What can I do for you? 没事 找我什么事
[14:40] I just went a few rounds with Proctor’s new lawyer. 我刚刚跟普罗科特的新律师聊了聊
[14:43] This situation with Hood is gonna be messy. 胡德这事 估计会很麻烦
[14:45] Proctor resisted arrest and assaulted the sheriff. 普罗科特拒捕 还袭警
[14:48] Seems pretty cut and dry to me. 这事我看毫无争议
[14:49] If that’s what really happened. 如果这是事实的话
[14:51] – Yeah, that’s what really happened. – Good. -这就是事实 -很好
[14:53] Glad you believe that 你信就好
[14:54] since you’ll be the one testifying at the trial. 反正出庭作证的是你
[14:56] – Why me? – You’re the arresting officer. -为什么是我 -你是负责逮捕的警官
[14:58] Hood was a victim. 胡德是受害者
[14:59] I’ve got witnesses that say otherwise, Brock. 我的证人可不是这么说的 布罗克
[15:01] That’s not cut and dry, it’s complicated. 这事不会毫无争议 情况很复杂
[15:03] You know what, Gordon? 这么说吧 戈登
[15:05] I will do anything you need to convict Kai Proctor. 只要能给凯·普罗科特定罪 让我干嘛都行
[15:12] Sounds personal. 听起来像是私人恩怨
[15:17] It is. 本来就是
[15:22] You mind? 介意我来两枪吗
[15:24] Yeah, be my guest. 不介意 你随意
[15:27] Make sure you get a good, firm grip on that handle ’cause it– 一定要握紧枪把 因为…
[15:33] Shoot much? 你常射击吗
[15:35] Yeah, now and then. 偶尔吧
[15:51] He’s gonna be okay, you know. 他会没事的 知道吗
[15:53] Oh, I know. 我知道
[15:54] Ain’t like he’s never had his heart broke before. 他以前也心碎过不少次
[15:58] But not all jobs are created equal. 但每次的活儿都不一样
[16:00] Any fuckups on this one could get us all dead. 这次要是搞砸 我们就死定了
[16:02] So, what, you want to call it off? 所以呢 你要取消吗
[16:03] Don’t matter what I want. 我怎么想不重要
[16:08] I’ll let you know when it’s done. 弄完了我和你说
[16:27] What do you need? 你需要什么
[16:33] Nothing. 我不喝
[16:39] Baby, I ain’t talked you out of doing something 宝贝 从1990年开始
[16:41] since nineteen-ninety-never, 我就没劝过你
[16:43] so I’m going to ask you again. 所以我再问你一次
[16:48] What do you need? 你需要什么
[17:03] Sir, we have a situation. 警官 我们有情况了
[17:06] Who the hell is tall, dark, and Nazi? 这个又高又黑的纳粹分子是哪位
[17:09] What is it, Bunker? 怎么了 邦克
[17:10] The FBI has got a TAC team 联邦调查局调了一支战术小队
[17:11] setting up shop inside the Cadi. 部署在凯迪店里
[17:14] They found Chayton. 他们发现了切顿
[17:16] Brock figured you’d want to know. 布罗克觉得应该告诉你
[17:22] I’m sure you’re as happy about this as I am. 我相信你和我一样对此感到”高兴”
[17:25] Who’s in charge? 谁是负责人
[17:27] Anybody not wearing a badge clear out now. 没有警徽的人请马上离开
[17:30] One guess. 你猜
[17:37] Hood. Can you guys give us a minute? 胡德 两位能回避下吗
[17:47] You want me to play nice? 你是想让我好好配合吗
[17:48] It’s not what I want that matters. 我想要什么并不重要
[17:50] Chayton Littlestone is the DOJ’s problem now. 切顿·里特斯通现在由司法部接手了
[17:53] The feds have operational command. 指挥权归联邦调查局所有
[17:56] Don’t make this harder than it needs to be. 不要让这件事难上加难了
[18:03] Commander Ferillo. 弗瑞罗指挥官
[18:05] This is Sheriff Hood. 这位是警长胡德
[18:07] He and his team are here to support you in any way you see fit. 他和他的队伍来了 你可以任意调遣
[18:09] Thank you, Mr. Mayor. You’re just in time. 谢谢 镇长先生 你们来得正是时候
[18:11] I was about to brief my men. 我正要给手下说明情况
[18:16] Our primary target is a threat level one. 我们的首要任务是等级为一级的威胁
[18:18] Director has authorized 局长已经批准了
[18:19] the use of necessary force in his apprehension. 必要时可以使用局长权限的武力
[18:21] Eye in the sky has detected 空中侦测在奇诺部落领地内
[18:23] a remote Redbone encampment deep in Kinaho territory. 发现了一个地处偏僻的红骨帮营地
[18:25] The area is heavily wooded with limited vehicle access 这片地区被密集的树林覆盖 交通不便
[18:28] and limited nighttime visibility. 夜间可视性也有限
[18:30] CIRG will stage on this adjacent access road. 重案反应小组会驻扎在这条临近的通路上
[18:33] We’ll approach on foot. 我们步行靠近
[18:34] We’ll execute the arrest warrant at first light. 破晓时分我们就执行逮捕行动
[18:36] – Any questions? – Yeah, what about us? -有问题吗 -有 我们呢
[18:39] Local law enforcement and members of Kinaho PD 本地执法人员和奇诺警局的人
[18:40] will observe the operation. 将对这次行动进行观察
[18:44] Observe? 观察
[18:47] Sheriff, I know this guy killed one of your own 警长 我知道这个人杀了你们的人
[18:50] and I am sympathetic to that. 对此我深感同情
[18:51] That’s why you’re being invited along. 所以才邀请你们同行
[18:53] But make no mistake; 但是请你清楚
[18:54] this matter falls under federal jurisdiction. 这个案子已在联邦管辖范围内
[18:56] So, please, do us all a favor and stay out of the way. 所以就当帮大家个忙 别参与进来
[19:02] Sure thing. 当然了
[19:10] Can you get this table set up? 你能把这张桌子布置一下吗
[19:13] Can somebody get this shit out of here? 能不能把这堆破烂拿出去
[19:15] We open up in two hours. Come on. 两个小时后就开门 动作快点
[19:18] Put some polish on those poles. 把这些钢管擦得亮些
[19:19] I want them to shine. 一定要闪亮
[19:20] She can polish my pole. 她可以擦擦我的”管子”
[19:26] Is there a problem over here? 有什么问题吗
[19:29] No, ma’am. 没有 女士
[19:30] There are two cases of vodka out back. 后边有两箱伏特加
[19:33] – Bring them to the bar. – You know, I would, -把它们搬到吧台来 -我是可以搬
[19:34] but I don’t work for you. 但我不是为你工作的
[19:37] I work for Mr. Proctor. 我是为普罗科特工作的
[19:45] Now you don’t work for anybody. 你不用给任何人工作了
[19:48] – Pack your shit and go. – Suck my dick. -收拾东西滚吧 -去你妈的
[19:51] Please escort this man off the property. 送这位先生出去
[19:53] He’s trespassing. 他不该到这里来
[19:55] You’re gonna escort me now. 你要送我离开了
[19:57] Yes, ma’am. 遵命
[20:06] Let’s go. 走吧
[20:15] Okay. 好
[20:19] You’re out of your league, cunt. 自不量力 贱人
[20:31] Get him out of here. 把他带走
[20:33] What is it? 怎么了
[20:34] There are three men here 有三个费城来的人
[20:34] from Philadelphia asking to see Mr. Proctor. 要见普罗科特先生
[20:37] Frazier’s men? Show them in. 弗拉奇尔的人吗 让他们进来
[20:40] Gentlemen. 先生们
[20:43] You must be Lennox. 你就是雷诺克斯吧
[20:44] I’ve heard good things from my Uncle Kai. 我从我叔叔凯那里听了你不少事
[20:50] Please, have a seat. 请坐
[20:56] – Where is Mr. Proctor? – Tending to other business. -普罗科特先生呢 -他有别的事
[20:58] I’ll be speaking on his behalf. 我会代表他处理事务
[21:00] We’re accustomed to dealing direct with your boss. 我们一般只和你老板谈事
[21:02] And we’re accustomed to dealing directly with your boss, 我们一般也只和你老板谈事
[21:05] Mr. Frazier. 也就是弗拉奇尔先生
[21:08] But seeing as you drove all the way from Philadelphia, 鉴于你大老远从费城跑来
[21:11] I’m willing to make an exception. 我这回破个例
[21:13] How about you? 你说呢
[21:16] In light of recent events, Mr. Frazier would like 考虑到最近的事 弗拉奇尔先生想要
[21:19] to reestablish his business dealings with Mr. Proctor. 重新和普罗科特先生建立生意关系
[21:21] Is the Cage family no longer making deliveries? 凯奇家族不干了吗
[21:23] We’re prepared to double our previous order 为了得到适当的减价
[21:25] in exchange for a modest price reduction. 我们准备把订单数量翻倍
[21:28] You want a discount? 你想要折扣
[21:29] As well as Mr. Proctor’s personal assurance 还要普罗科特先生能以个人名义保证
[21:31] that he will stop selling to the Salvadorans 他不再向萨尔瓦多人供货
[21:34] effective immediately. 协议立刻起效
[21:41] Mr. Proctor will start selling to Frazier again, 普罗科特先生可以继续向弗拉奇尔供货
[21:45] but our prices have gone up, not down, 但我们的价格只涨不减
[21:48] in light of recent events. 考虑到最近发生的事
[21:50] A 10% increase. 涨10%的价
[21:55] And as for the Salvadorans, 至于萨尔瓦多人
[21:57] tell your boss 回去告诉你老板
[21:59] that Kai Proctor sells to whoever he wants. 凯·普罗科特想给谁供货都行
[22:08] Thank you for your time. We’ll be in touch. 谢谢你的接待 保持联系
[22:31] My father believed in an angry and vengeful God, 我父亲信奉的神易怒且有报复心
[22:34] one who punished transgression with pain and suffering. 他会惩罚不忠者 给予他们痛苦和折磨
[22:39] As a child, he taught me to cower in fear. 我小的时候 父亲让我恐惧
[22:42] But the older I got, 但随着年纪渐长
[22:45] the more his dogma angered me, so… 他的固执越来越让我愤怒 所以
[22:51] I put that cross on my back as a challenge to his God. 我在背上纹了这个十字来挑战他信奉的神
[22:55] To finally see if I’d be dealt with the way he said I would. 看看我是不是会遭到他所说的报应
[22:59] – And were you? – No. -那你遭到报应了吗 -没有
[23:03] At least I didn’t think so. 至少我觉得没有
[23:07] But lately I’ve begun to wonder if the punishment 但最近我在想 这种惩罚
[23:10] was something more subtle, 可能更微妙
[23:13] less obvious. 更不易察觉
[23:15] You’re alone. 你很孤独
[23:18] Yeah. 是啊
[23:20] You don’t have to be. Neither of us does. 你不必这么孤独 我们都不用
[23:29] You’ll learn things about me that you won’t like. 我身上有些事你不会喜欢的
[23:36] I’ve lived in this town my whole life, Kai. 我一直住在这里 凯
[23:38] I know who you are. 我知道你是什么人
[23:41] We were all someone else yesterday. 昨天我们是一种人
[23:43] We’ll be someone else tomorrow. 明天又会是另一种人
[23:53] Hi. This is a nice surprise. 你来啦 真是个大惊喜
[23:56] Hold that thought. 先别这么想
[23:58] Miss Miller wants that signed by a parent. 米勒老师需要家长签字
[23:59] I was in the neighborhood and figured you might still qualify. 我刚好在附近 想着你还算是家长
[24:05] You didn’t hand in your last three assignments. 最近三次作业你都没交
[24:06] Or some might say I’m only three assignments behind. 又或者 我只是漏交了三次作业
[24:09] Which, given my home circumstances, 考虑到我家的情况
[24:11] is a pretty significant accomplishment, 我能做到这份上已经很不容易了
[24:13] don’t you think? 不是吗
[24:18] Deva, you know what you and I have in common? 蒂法 你知道我们有什么共同点吗
[24:20] We were both lied to for 16 years? 我们都被骗了16年
[24:22] Yeah, that’s one way to look at it. 这是其中一点
[24:24] But there’s also this. 但还有一点
[24:25] We’re the people that we always said we were. 我们仍是我们自己
[24:29] I’m still your father. 我仍然是你父亲
[24:31] That’ll never change. 不会变的
[24:34] Okay? 明白吗
[24:45] Come on, I’ll drive you home. 走吧 我开车送你回家
[24:47] No, it’s okay. I’ll walk. 不用了 我走回去就好
[24:53] Thanks, Dad. 谢谢 爸爸
[25:02] – Right on time. – You know me. I’m a creature of habit. -这么准时 -你知道我的 很规律的人
[25:06] Sit with me. 陪我坐坐
[25:08] – I can’t. – Come on, the place is empty. -我不能 -拜托 店里又没人
[25:15] Five minutes. 就五分钟
[25:21] I miss what we had. 我很怀念和你在一起
[25:25] And I know you miss it, too. 我知道你也很怀念
[25:28] Am I wrong? 我有说错吗
[25:31] No. 没有
[25:34] Then meet me at the motel tonight. 那今晚在老地方见
[25:40] I’m flattered. 我受宠若惊
[25:43] But when I said we were through, I meant it. 但我说过要结束一切 我是认真的
[25:53] Okay. 好吧
[25:55] I guess I just had to take another run at it. 看来我要继续努力了
[25:58] Believe me, I get it. 相信我 我懂的
[26:01] – The usual? – Not today. -还点往常的吗 -今天算了
[26:04] No, I just lost my appetite. 我刚没了胃口
[26:08] Thanks for the coffee. 谢谢咖啡
[26:23] Oh, my God! I’m so sorry. Are you okay? 天哪 很抱歉 你没事吧
[26:25] Yeah, just a little embarrassed. 只是有点尴尬
[26:29] That was totally my fault. I should be more careful. 那完全是我的错 我应该更小心些的
[26:32] Oh, my God. I’m a total spaz. 我真是笨手笨脚的
[26:35] No, no, you’re okay. 不 不 不是的
[26:39] – Have a great day. – Yeah, you, too. -祝你愉快 -你也是
[26:54] – Nice lift. – Excuse me? -身手不错 -你说什么
[26:57] That guy, he never knew what hit him. 那个家伙 他完全不知道被玩了
[26:59] How much you score? 你偷了多少钱
[27:00] I have no idea what you’re talking about. 我完全不知道你在说什么
[27:03] What, you worried I’m a cop? 你担心我是警察吗
[27:04] No, I know all the cops in this town. 不 我认识镇上所有的警察
[27:06] I’m worried you’re a creep. 我是担心你是变态
[27:07] So you’re from around here? 所以你是本地人啦
[27:08] Is there a reason you’re still talking to me? 你想干什么
[27:10] Well, it’s not every day that I meet a beautiful girl 可不是每天都能遇见
[27:13] with mad pickpocket skills. 偷窃技术高超的美女
[27:17] So just kind of wondering what else you’re good at. 所以只是想知道你还擅长什么
[27:21] I bet you are. 我猜也是
[27:24] You want to get out of here? 你想去玩玩吗
[27:28] I’m throwing a little party with some friends. 我和朋友们在办一个派对
[27:30] Guaranteed good times. 绝对有意思
[27:32] You actually think I’d go to a party with a total stranger? 你真觉得我会和一个陌生人去派对
[27:35] I’m Charlie. 我是查理
[27:37] Charlie Knowles. 查理·诺尔斯
[27:38] You say that like I should know who you are. 说得好像我应该认识你似的
[27:40] No, but I’d like you to. 不 不过我希望你能认识我
[27:43] You’re crazy. 你真神经
[27:44] Yeah. 是的
[27:45] Does that mean you’re coming? 那你愿意来吗
[27:51] Can I bring a friend? 我能带个朋友吗
[27:55] The more the merrier. 人越多越热闹
[28:10] And the voice? 声音呢
[28:15] Whatever you hear, I don’t want to talk about it. 不管你听到什么 都别再对我提起
[28:21] I miss what we had. 我很怀念和你在一起
[28:23] And I know you miss it, too. 我知道你也很怀念
[28:25] – Am I wrong? – No. -我有说错吗 -没有
[28:28] Un-fucking-believable. 真他妈难以置信
[28:32] Bring it in. 靠过来
[28:34] Redbone camp is a three-mile hike due north. 红骨帮营地在正北三英里处 都是山路
[28:37] Current intel shows that Littlestone is in the camp, 目前情报显示里特斯通在营地里
[28:38] so we are gonna take him down. 所以我们要拿下他
[28:40] Sunrise is at 0630. 日出在六点半
[28:41] I want the suspect in custody by 0633. 我要嫌疑人在六点三十三分缉拿归案
[28:45] Three-mile hike due north. 正北方三里山路
[28:46] Breach the perimeter, three fire teams, 突破外围 三个火力小组
[28:48] standard formation, from here, here, and here. 呈标准队形 从这里 这里 还有这里
[28:51] Go in fast, we go in hard while they’re sleeping. 行动迅速 在他们睡觉时袭击
[28:54] We should still anticipate resistance, 要警惕他们反抗
[28:55] especially from Littlestone himself. 尤其是里特斯通
[28:57] Now our objective is zero casualties. 我们的目标是零伤亡
[28:59] But if somebody has to get hit, 就算有人要受伤
[29:00] damn straight it’s gonna be one of them. 那也必须是他们受伤
[29:02] All right, you know the drill. 好了 各位知道规矩
[29:04] Stay alert, stay alive. 保持警惕 保住性命
[29:06] Move out in 30 minutes. 三十分钟后行动
[29:08] Yes, sir. 是的 长官
[29:10] You okay watching this from the cheap seats? 你这样坐视不理没问题吗
[29:12] – You heard the man. It’s his show. – Commander Ferillo. -你也听到了 这是人家的场子 -弗瑞罗长官
[29:15] I know that you have a job to do. 我知道你有任务在身
[29:16] I just want to be sure that this is an arrest 我想确保这只是逮捕
[29:18] and not an execution. 不是枪决
[29:22] I’m sorry, who are you? 不好意思 你哪位
[29:23] Aimee King, Kinaho Police Department. 艾米·金 奇诺警局
[29:26] Well, Officer King, 金警官
[29:30] that cop killer is coming home with me. 那个警察杀手得跟我走
[29:32] Dead or alive, the choice is his. 要死要活 就看他了
[29:34] You might want to consider whose side you’re on. 你再好好考虑站在哪一边
[29:36] – Commander– – King, that’s enough. -长官 -金 够了
[29:46] Sounded like you were sticking up for that piece of shit. 听起来你在帮那个人渣说话
[29:49] You and I both know that 你我都知道
[29:50] Chayton isn’t leaving this mountain alive. 切顿没法活着离开这座山
[29:52] Yeah, but I don’t have a problem with that. 知道 但我不在乎
[29:55] So why do you? 你为什么在乎
[29:56] Look, I knew Siobhan, too. 我也认识西沃恩
[29:57] He snapped her neck like a twig. 他像扭树枝一样扭断了她的脖子
[30:01] And he enjoyed it. 还很享受
[30:13] What is this place? 这是哪里啊
[30:15] It was my parents’ house. 本来是我父母的房子
[30:17] And then after they died, it became mine. 他们死后就成了我的
[30:20] – Cool. – Now it’s anything I want it to be. -不错 -现在什么样我说了算
[30:24] Sounds awesome. 听起来很棒啊
[30:25] Come on. I’ll show you around. 来吧 我带你们转转
[30:41] You guys all live here together? 你们全都住在这里吗
[30:43] Well, we’re just like any other family 我们跟别的家庭一样
[30:44] except we actually take care of each other. 只不过我们真的会照顾彼此
[30:48] You want to meet ’em? 你想见见他们吗
[30:49] – Sure. – Come on. -好啊 -来
[30:52] Deva, this place freaks me out. 蒂法 这里很吓人啊
[30:54] – Come on, it’ll be fun. – We don’t belong here. -来啊 会很好玩的 -我们不属于这里
[30:57] If you want to go, go. I’m staying. 你要想走就走 我要留在这
[31:02] All right, everybody, this is Deva. 好啦 大伙 这位是蒂法
[31:05] And that’s– what’s your name? 那一位是 你叫什么
[31:07] – Beaty. – Beaty. -比蒂 -比蒂
[31:09] – All right, here you go. – Thank you. -好了 给你 -谢谢
[32:00] He’s waiting for you. 他在等你
[32:13] – You wanted to see me, Uncle? – Yeah. -叔叔 你找我 -是
[32:16] Our friend from Philadelphia tells me you were a little confused 费城来的朋友告诉我 你不太明白
[32:19] about the offer he delivered from Mr. Frazier earlier today. 之前弗拉奇尔先生叫他转达的提议
[32:22] It wasn’t an offer. It was an insult. 那不是提议 那是侮辱
[32:24] It was a first step in repairing a long-standing 这是修复大家长期以来
[32:26] and very important business relationship. 非常重要的商业关系的第一步
[32:29] They were buying from our competition 他们从我们的竞争对手那里买货
[32:30] and you want to reward that with a discount? 而你要用降价来奖励他们
[32:32] They’re the customer. I want to earn their business back. 他们是顾客 我想要赢回他们的生意
[32:35] A small concession towards a bigger future. 小小的让步为了辉煌的明天
[32:37] But that’s not what we agreed upon. 但那不是我们商量好的
[32:39] I already agreed to Frazier’s terms. 我已经同意了弗拉奇尔的条件
[32:40] We will reduce the unit price, 我们会降低单价
[32:42] stop all sales to the Salvadorans immediately. 即刻停止所有对萨尔瓦多人的销售
[32:45] Is that understood? 明白吗
[32:48] Uncle. 叔叔
[32:51] Is that understood, Rebecca? 听明白了吗 丽贝卡
[32:57] – Yes. – Good. -明白 -很好
[32:59] Now, I called you in because I’m sure you’d like to apologize 我叫你来 是觉得你会想要向雷诺克斯先生
[33:02] to Mr. Lennox and his associates for the misunderstanding. 及他的同事们道个歉
[33:11] I apologize for the misunderstanding. 对这个误会我深表歉意
[33:14] It won’t happen again. 下次不会了
[33:15] Good. Thank you, Rebecca. You can go now. 很好 谢谢 丽贝卡 你可以走了
[33:29] Thank you, Mr. Proctor. 普罗科特先生 谢谢
[33:48] Get out. 滚出去
[33:49] Get the fuck out! 都他妈的滚出去
[34:23] If you shoot me, motherfucker, 如果你朝我开枪了 混蛋
[34:24] you ain’t getting shit for your birthday. 就什么生日礼物也别想拿
[34:28] You’re late. 你迟到了
[34:38] Now let me be clear. 我先说清楚
[34:40] I’m trusting that taking out this Chayton motherfucker 我相信干掉切顿那个混蛋
[34:42] will get you focused on the real work at hand. 你就能专心做事了
[35:30] – Where’s Chayton? – Fuck you. -切顿在哪 -去你的
[35:37] Where is he? 他在哪
[38:31] Move in. 进去
[38:32] – Go, go. – Move! -前进前进 -行动
[38:36] Where’s the sheriff? 警长在哪
[38:39] – Move in! Now! – FBI! -冲进去 快 -是联邦调查局
[38:41] Get the fuck out of here! 赶快离开这
[38:45] Get on the ground! Get on the ground! 跪下 给我跪下
[38:48] Down! 跪下
[38:49] Go! Down now! 快 跪下
[38:52] Get on the ground! 给我跪下
[38:53] FBI, get on the ground! 联邦调查局 跪下
[38:55] – Get on the ground! Get on the ground! – FBI! -跪下 跪下 -我们是联邦调查局
[38:59] Get down! 跪下
[39:03] Sit still, I said! 别给我乱动
[39:43] Don’t move, Chayton! 别动 切顿
[39:55] I’m not gonna let them put me in another cage, Aimee. 我不会再让他们抓我进监狱了 艾米
[39:58] – You murdered a cop. – It’s not murder. -你杀了警察 -那不是杀害
[40:01] It’s war. 是场战争
[40:03] I knew her, Chayton. She didn’t deserve to die. 我认识她 切顿 她不该死的
[40:05] She chose her fate when she put on that uniform. 她选择了当警察就要做好觉悟
[40:10] Stop! 别过来
[40:17] You’re not gonna shoot me. 你不会朝我开枪的
[40:21] I will if I have to. 必要时我会开的
[40:24] No, you won’t. 不 你不会的
[41:26] Why the fuck didn’t you shoot him, huh? 你为什么不朝他开枪
[41:30] Where is he? 他去哪了
[41:35] I said where the fuck is he? 我他妈问你他去哪了
[41:41] You don’t want to do that, sir. 别这么做 长官
[41:49] I’ll have your badge for this, fucker. 你要为此负责 混蛋
[41:51] Get in fucking line. 先排队吧你
[42:35] Oh, man. Oh, my God, that was strong. 天呐 我的天 这也太猛了
[42:37] That was amazing. That was your first one. 但很美妙 这是你的第一次
[42:40] It was good. It was a good pull. 做得很好 吸得很好
[43:17] Is it too early for a drink? 现在来喝酒是不是有点早
[43:19] That depends on who you ask. 要看在哪喝了
[43:26] Just leave the bottle. 把瓶子给我吧
[43:44] Thank you for coming to the funeral. 谢谢你能来参加葬礼
[43:47] Someone shows you respect in life, 对于尊敬你的人
[43:50] the least you can do is return the favor when they’re gone. 你能做的就是在葬礼上好好悼念他们
[43:55] I’m sorry for your loss. 我为你感到难过
[44:01] You know, men like me… 像我这样的人
[44:05] we’re no strangers to death. 常常徘徊在鬼门关
[44:09] Maybe because of that, when it hits close to home, 或许因为此 当死亡来临时
[44:12] we feel responsible. 我们会觉得有责任
[44:16] Well, maybe you are responsible. 或许你就是责任感强
[44:24] Yeah, I suppose so. 是 我也这么想
[44:47] You okay? 你没事吧
[44:50] Tired. 有点累
[44:54] Come to bed. 来睡吧
[45:55] You heading out? 你要走吗
[45:57] Yeah. 是的
[46:06] So tell me, 告诉我
[46:07] are you chasing something or are you being chased? 你在追查什么东西 还是被追查了
[46:11] – Can usually tell… – A little bit of both. -通常来说 -两方面都有吧
[46:16] Well, either way, I hope it works out for you. 不管怎么样 希望你别再困扰
[46:21] Thanks. 谢谢
[46:23] Thank you. 谢谢你
[46:49] – Hey. – Hey, yourself. -嗨 -嗨
黑吃黑

Post navigation

Previous Post: 黑吃黑(Banshee)第3季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 黑吃黑(Banshee)第3季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme