时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:57] | You told me you stayed in Banshee because of me. | 你说你留在女妖镇是为了我 |
[02:59] | I had to make sure you were okay. | 我是想确保你没事 |
[03:05] | I’m not. | 我有事 |
[03:11] | Hey, listen. | 听着 |
[03:20] | You don’t seem surprised to have a gun in your face. | 被枪指着你好像一点都不惊讶 |
[03:25] | That’s a symptom of a life spent looking over your shoulder. | 这说明你一直都过的小心谨慎 |
[03:29] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[03:31] | I’m Special Agent Robert Phillips, | 我是特别探员罗伯特·菲利普斯 |
[03:33] | FBI Internal Investigations. | 联邦调查局内部调查组 |
[03:40] | I didn’t realize the FBI had internal affairs. | 我都不知道联调局里还有内务 |
[03:42] | That’s because you’re not really a cop. | 那是因为你不是真正的警察 |
[03:45] | But we’ll have plenty of time to talk about all that later. | 不过我们有大把的时间好好聊 |
[03:49] | Why don’t you get dressed? | 先去穿好衣服 |
[04:07] | There was a time | 很久以前 |
[04:09] | when I was the one who would watch you sleep. | 是我站在床边凝视你的睡颜 |
[04:14] | You were such a beautiful child | 你曾是个漂亮的孩子 |
[04:19] | with so much promise. | 前途一片光明 |
[04:23] | It was never my intention to disappoint you, Mother. | 我从来没想让你失望 母亲 |
[04:27] | Oh, Kai. | 凯 |
[04:30] | You could never disappoint me. | 我不会对你失望的 |
[04:34] | I just wish I could believe | 我只是希望我能相信 |
[04:37] | you were content. | 你得到了满足 |
[04:44] | Who will love you, Kai? | 谁还会爱你呢 凯 |
[04:47] | Who will you love? | 你还会爱谁呢 |
[04:49] | Mr. Proctor? | 普罗科特先生 |
[05:00] | I– I just wanted to make sure you’re okay. | 我 我只是想确认你没事 |
[05:05] | Promise me after I am gone… | 你要保证 我离开之后 |
[05:11] | that you will move Rebecca out of this house. | 你会让丽贝卡搬出去 |
[05:16] | It’s not proper. It’s not healthy. | 这不合适 这不健康 |
[05:23] | Promise me. | 你保证 |
[05:31] | I should never have left her. | 我不该扔下她的 |
[05:35] | I should never have left her on the farm | 我不该把她扔在农场里 |
[05:38] | with my father. | 和我父亲一起 |
[05:42] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[05:51] | She needed me. All those years, she needed… | 她需要我 这些年来 她需要… |
[05:54] | She still needs you. | 她现在仍需要你 |
[05:57] | And you’re here for her. | 而你就在她身边 |
[07:30] | Hi there. | 你好 |
[07:36] | You know, | 知道吗 |
[07:38] | they say a man’s home is | 听说通过家里的样子 |
[07:40] | a window into his mind. | 就能了解主人的内心 |
[07:45] | Yeah, I’ve heard that. | 是 我听过 |
[07:53] | Glock 17. | 格洛克17 |
[07:57] | 9 mil. | 9毫米口径 |
[07:58] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[08:00] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:02] | Gets the job done. | 是我的得力助手 |
[08:05] | You should know some things about me. | 你应该了解我的几件事 |
[08:07] | My superiors demand results, | 我的上司要求结果 |
[08:09] | but they’re not in the least concerned how I achieve them. | 但他们并不关心是怎么得来的 |
[08:12] | So if I were you, | 所以如果我是你 |
[08:15] | I would exercise some caution. | 我会加强警觉 |
[08:18] | And if I were you, I’d do the same. | 如果我是你 也一样 |
[08:21] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[08:23] | Why don’t you put those on? | 那就戴上吧 |
[08:31] | So you’re Proctor’s big bad watchdog. | 你就是普罗科特的看门恶犬 |
[08:34] | You don’t look so tough from where I’m standing. | 在我看来 你也没有多凶 |
[08:38] | So here’s the plan. | 计划是这样的 |
[08:41] | First, I’m gonna kill you. | 首先 我会杀了你 |
[08:44] | Then I’m going inside and I’m gonna slowly gut your boss | 然后我要进去慢慢折磨死你老板 |
[08:47] | and his “Little House on the Prairie” niece. | 和他那《草原小屋》里的侄女 |
[08:50] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么想 |
[12:48] | Nola. | 诺拉 |
[12:50] | Let me die. | 让我死 |
[12:52] | You already did. | 你已经死了 |
[12:54] | It’s time to start living again. | 是重生的时候了 |
[13:47] | What the hell is a data skimmer? | 数据回收器是什么玩意 |
[13:50] | Exactly what it sounds like. | 物如其名 |
[13:51] | It scans and saves metadata from encoded smart cards. | 它会扫描并储存从编码智能卡得来的元数据 |
[13:58] | We stealing real IDs from them | 我们从他们那窃取真实身份信息 |
[14:01] | so I can make fake IDs for us. | 然后我就能给我们做假的了 |
[14:05] | That’s all you had to say. | 早这么说不就完了 |
[14:06] | That wasn’t so hard, now, was it? | 费那劲干嘛 现在干嘛 |
[14:08] | Lord knows it ain’t ever easy. | 天知道这事从不简单 |
[14:11] | This one’s yours. Now, I want you to– | 这个给你 现在要让你 |
[14:13] | Testing! | 测试 |
[14:16] | It works. | 好用 |
[14:19] | Do your best not to fuck this up. | 努力点 别给我搞砸了 |
[14:59] | That is the third time this week. | 这周都三次了 |
[15:02] | You think they’re trying to tell me something? | 他们这是要干嘛 |
[15:13] | I need six IDs. | 我需要六个身份信息 |
[15:14] | Try not to move your lips while you’re counting. | 数的时候别动嘴 |
[15:25] | Okay, I got to grab it. | 好了 我该去取下来了 |
[15:28] | Mm-mmm, three more. | 不行 还差三个 |
[15:32] | Running out of time. | 没时间了 |
[15:38] | One more. | 还差一个 |
[15:41] | Oh, I had some keys– | 我的一串钥匙 |
[15:43] | Oh, there they are. | 原来在这 |
[15:45] | – One more. – Thank you. | -还差一个 -谢谢 |
[15:47] | I got it. Get your ass out. | 够了 出来吧 |
[15:49] | I got a big business meeting | 我有个很重要的商谈 |
[15:50] | and I can’t get nowhere without these keys, you know? | 钥匙丢了就去不了了 |
[15:53] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢了 |
[16:07] | What? | 咋了 |
[16:09] | If we were never going past the lobby, | 既然我们不用过大厅 |
[16:12] | why you got me wearing this damn suit? | 你干嘛让我穿一身西装 |
[16:14] | ‘Cause there ain’t no such thing as sweatpants Monday. | 因为没有休闲星期一的说法 |
[16:19] | You can drive. | 开车啊 |
[16:49] | You know, I prefer classic rock, | 我喜欢经典摇滚 |
[16:51] | but something about country music | 但是乡村音乐 |
[16:52] | that soothes the soul, don’t you think? | 让人身心舒畅 不觉得吗 |
[16:54] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[16:57] | You know, I have a rather specialized job at the Bureau. | 我在局里有一项专门的工作 |
[17:00] | I’m a fixer of sorts, | 我是个问题处理者 |
[17:03] | so I investigate dead and missing agents. | 我调查死亡及失踪的探员 |
[17:06] | Of course, the missing ones almost always turn out to be dead, too. | 当然 失踪的那些基本上也都死了 |
[17:10] | Like Jim Racine? | 比如吉姆·拉辛 |
[17:13] | Instead I found his body | 然而我在纽约州北部的 |
[17:15] | outside an old farmhouse in upstate New York. | 一间旧农舍外面找到了他的尸体 |
[17:17] | Really? | 是吗 |
[17:18] | Well, what was left of him. | 他尸体的一部分吧 |
[17:21] | He was burned up pretty bad. | 他被烧得很惨 |
[17:24] | But not the slug that killed him. | 杀了他的混蛋却没事 |
[17:28] | Glock 9 mil? | 九毫米口径格洛克 |
[17:32] | No. | 不是 |
[17:33] | .308 rifle round. | 点308口径步枪 |
[17:36] | Isn’t that interesting? | 挺有意思啊 |
[17:40] | Not as interesting as the | 他手里那份 |
[17:41] | inch-thick file that he was keeping on you. | 关于你的厚厚的档案才更有趣 |
[17:44] | You know, it turns out that the NYPD’s | 原来纽约市警察局的 |
[17:46] | John Doe Capital Diamond thief | 匿名钻石大盗 |
[17:48] | turned out to be the new sheriff | 竟然是宾夕法尼亚州 |
[17:50] | of Banshee, Pennsylvania? | 女妖镇的新警长 |
[17:55] | That’s quite a leap. | 太跳跃了 |
[17:56] | Maybe, but the story gets better. | 大概吧 但这件事越发有趣了 |
[18:00] | Especially the part about the church, | 尤其是在教堂 |
[18:02] | the gunfight. | 火拼那部分 |
[18:05] | I mean, it takes some king-sized balls | 要超级有种 |
[18:06] | to take on a guy like Rabbit in a way like that. | 才敢用那种方式干掉兔子吧 |
[18:09] | And when I think about an ex-con posing as a sheriff, | 当我想到前科犯冒充警长时 |
[18:12] | well, I think maybe those are the same big balls. | 我想也许这两个有种的家伙是同一人 |
[18:19] | Well, I’m flattered, | 我受宠若惊 |
[18:22] | but you’re wasting your time. | 但你只是在浪费时间 |
[18:27] | You know something about wasted time, don’t you? | 你很了解浪费时间这回事 对吧 |
[18:31] | I don’t get it. I mean, | 我不理解 我是说 |
[18:32] | you could have gone anywhere when you got out. | 你出来后随便去哪儿都行 |
[18:34] | You could have found a black sand beach somewhere in paradise, | 比如去天堂岛 在黑沙滩上 |
[18:37] | a new golden brown senorita every night of the week. | 找个淡棕色美女夜夜笙歌 |
[18:40] | My God, that’s what I would have done. | 天哪 要我我就这么干 |
[18:42] | Oh, not you. No. You came to Banshee. | 但你偏不 你跑来了女妖镇 |
[18:45] | You played dress-up right down the road | 你在偷走你十五年光阴的 |
[18:47] | from the woman who stole 15 years of your life. | 女人家街头玩起了变装 |
[18:51] | She must be something. | 她一定很惹火 |
[18:55] | Or else there’s something inside of you | 不然就是你内心深处 |
[18:57] | that still wants to be punished. | 还想被惩罚 |
[19:01] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[19:04] | I think you talk too much. | 我觉得你话太多 |
[19:08] | That’s what my third ex-wife told me. | 我第三任前妻也是这么说的 |
[19:18] | Okay, get out. | 好了 出来 |
[19:20] | You’re letting me go? | 你要放我走 |
[19:21] | No, I’m letting you take a piss. | 不 我放你出来撒尿 |
[19:24] | It’s a long way back to the city. | 回市里还有很长一段路 |
[19:25] | We’re not gonna stop another time. | 中途不会再停车了 |
[19:27] | – I’m good. – I’m not asking. Move. | -我不用 -我没问你 出来 |
[19:30] | – And if you try anything– – Yeah, you’ll shoot me. | -敢乱来的话 -知道 你就开枪 |
[19:31] | – I get it. – Yeah. Come on. | -我懂的 -对 出来 |
[19:43] | Hey, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[19:46] | – I think I changed my mind. – How’s that? | -我改变主意了 -怎么说 |
[19:48] | Well, I don’t think I want to go back to New York. | 我不想回纽约 |
[19:51] | You make it sound like you have a choice. | 说得好像你有的选一样 |
[19:53] | Well, there’s always a choice. | 选择总会有的 |
[20:20] | I want to report a robbery in progress | 我想举报一起抢劫案 |
[20:22] | at the Capital Diamond warehouse. | 在钻石仓库 |
[20:24] | 211 Saw Mill River Road. | 锯木厂河畔路211号 |
[20:26] | 纽约警署财产 禁止复制 | |
[20:28] | I’m Detective Julias Bonner. | 我是朱利亚斯·邦纳警探 |
[20:30] | It was my team that took you down tonight. | 今晚是我的人把你们扣下的 |
[20:33] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[20:34] | You are smart enough to know | 你很聪明 应该知道 |
[20:34] | 纽约警署财产 禁止复制 | |
[20:35] | that whoever you’re working for set you up. | 设圈套的人是你的老板 |
[21:20] | May I? | 可以吗 |
[22:40] | May I offer you something to drink while you wait? | 要喝点什么吗 |
[22:47] | Coffee? Tea? | 咖啡 茶 |
[22:50] | Something stronger? | 还是浓烈些的 |
[23:18] | The way I see it, you know you got jail | 在我看来 你已经知道 |
[23:21] | on the other side of this conversation. | 我们已经没有谈话的必要了 |
[23:22] | 纽约警署财产 禁止复制 | |
[23:23] | You aren’t going home for many years. | 你已经很多年没有回家了 |
[23:36] | Time to wake up, asshole. | 该清醒了 混蛋 |
[23:42] | There he is. | 他醒了 |
[24:04] | Sorry to keep you waiting. | 抱歉让你等这么久 |
[24:07] | Hopefully my associates have made you feel at home. | 但愿我的手下让你有宾至如归的感觉 |
[24:12] | As you can see, comfort is a priority | 如你所见 对于我这种体型的人 |
[24:16] | for a man of my dimensions. | 舒适是最重要的 |
[24:19] | Some travel is unavoidable, | 适当的旅游是必要的 |
[24:21] | but cars, vans, planes, | 但轿车 货车 飞机 |
[24:24] | they all present indignities for me. | 对我来说都是一种侮辱 |
[24:28] | Well, you could try eating a salad now and then. | 你可以试着偶尔吃点沙拉 |
[24:32] | I think fat jokes are beneath us both. | 我认为肥胖的玩笑不该存在于我们之间 |
[24:36] | Well, that’s hard to say | 这很难说 |
[24:38] | seeing as I have no idea who the fuck you are. | 鉴于我不知道你他妈到底是谁 |
[24:52] | My name | 我的名字 |
[24:54] | is Raymond Walton Brantley. | 是雷蒙德·沃尔顿·布兰特利 |
[24:59] | Brantley, that’s the guy | 布兰特利 |
[25:01] | you stole the money off, right? | 你就是偷了他的钱 对吗 |
[25:02] | Look, I saw some shit I wasn’t supposed to see. | 听着 我看到了不该看到的东西 |
[25:03] | Brantley, Brantley is a paranoid fuck. | 布兰特利是个偏执的疯子 |
[25:06] | Yes? | 是吗 |
[25:08] | No? | 不是 |
[25:10] | Maybe? | 也许 |
[25:12] | The only thing I know for sure about you | 对于你我唯一确定的 |
[25:15] | is who you are not. | 是你不是谁 |
[25:18] | And you are not Lucas Hood. | 你不是卢卡斯·胡德 |
[25:23] | Isn’t that right? | 对吗 |
[25:27] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[25:28] | Despite a particularly nasty beating, | 除了之前的一顿暴打 |
[25:31] | Agent Phillips here of the FBI’s rat squad | 联调局老鼠小组的菲利普斯探员 |
[25:35] | remained as quiet as a mouse. | 一直安静地像只老鼠 |
[25:42] | Where is Jason Hood? | 杰森·胡德在哪 |
[25:45] | I have no idea who that is. | 我不知道那是谁 |
[25:48] | – Really? – Yes. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[25:50] | No. | 不是 |
[25:52] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[25:55] | I, just, he’s dead. | 我…他死了 |
[25:59] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[26:01] | He’s de– | 他死 |
[26:08] | Give me Jason Hood | 把杰森·胡德交给我 |
[26:11] | and Agent Phillips | 然后菲利普斯探员 |
[26:13] | will never cause you discomfort again. | 再也不会找你的麻烦 |
[26:16] | To tell you the truth, | 说实话 |
[26:18] | I’ve never really been worried about Agent Phillips. | 我从没担心过菲利普斯探员的事 |
[26:21] | So if you can find your dick in there, | 所以你要是还摸得到自己的屌 |
[26:22] | why don’t you go fuck yourself? | 干嘛不滚回去自己打飞机 |
[26:26] | If I were you, I’d take a moment to consider how tenuous | 如果我是你 我会稍微考虑一下 |
[26:32] | your bargaining position truly is. | 你有什么讨价还价的余地 |
[26:40] | Maybe you got a girl… | 也许你的女孩 |
[26:44] | alone in the dark waiting and wondering what happened. | 独自在黑暗中等待 想知道发生了什么 |
[27:22] | I told you I should have handled Proctor’s house. | 我说过应该让我去普罗科特家 |
[27:25] | You’ll get your chance soon enough. | 你的机会马上就来了 |
[27:27] | That’s what you keep saying. | 你一直这么说 |
[27:29] | Let me hit him where it hurts. | 让我去打他的七寸 |
[27:31] | Show Proctor that we’re in control. | 让普罗科特知道我们才是老大 |
[27:34] | You’re not ready. | 你还没准备好 |
[27:37] | Don’t make me tell you again. | 别让我再提醒你 |
[27:42] | Chayton. | 切顿 |
[27:48] | You guys take a walk. | 你们先出去 |
[27:52] | Hey, Tommy. | 汤米 |
[27:57] | I haven’t been out this way since high school. | 高中后我从没这样过 |
[28:00] | You should not have come here. | 你本不该来这 |
[28:06] | Why’d you steal those guns, Chayton? | 你为什么偷那些枪 切顿 |
[28:08] | If I didn’t know any better, | 如果我不知道实情 |
[28:09] | I’d say you were training an army. | 我会说你是在训练军队 |
[28:12] | But that would be crazy, right? | 不过那就太疯狂了 不是吗 |
[28:14] | Crazy. | 疯狂 |
[28:17] | Crazy is allowing the reservation | 疯狂是让居留地 |
[28:20] | to become as corrupt as the outside world. | 变得和外界一样腐朽堕落 |
[28:22] | – How many– – But that’s just what Longshadow | -有多少 -不过朗西德 |
[28:24] | and George Hunter have done. | 和乔治·亨特已经这么做了 |
[28:27] | They call us outlaws, gangbangers. | 他们说我们是歹徒 是黑帮 |
[28:30] | Treat us like we’re the problem. | 说得好像我们才是问题所在 |
[28:31] | Because you treat violence like it’s the solution. | 那是因为你把暴力当做解决办法 |
[28:34] | I will do anything to protect our land | 为了防止家园落入普罗科特这种人手中 |
[28:36] | from men like Proctor. | 我愿意做任何事 |
[28:37] | All you’re doing is hurting more of our own. | 你所做的只是在伤害自己人而已 |
[28:39] | This is bigger than any one person. | 这比任何一个人都重要 |
[28:42] | Tell that to the dead Redbone they pulled out of Proctor’s pool. | 你去跟死在普罗科特泳池里的那个红骨帮说吧 |
[28:45] | Or the other one in the ICU. | 或者躺在重症监护室的那个 |
[28:47] | Casualties of a righteous war. | 正义之战总有伤亡 |
[28:55] | You know, when we were kids | 我们还是孩子的时候 |
[28:58] | and you and Tommy came to live with us… | 你和汤米搬来和我们住 |
[29:01] | you were so shy. | 你那么害羞 |
[29:05] | So gentle. | 那么温柔 |
[29:09] | I told everybody you were my real brother | 我跟所有人说你是我亲哥哥 |
[29:12] | because I wanted it to be true. | 因为我希望那是真的 |
[29:17] | Now I barely recognize you. | 现在我都快认不出你了 |
[29:42] | You sure can take a hell of a beating. | 你还挺经打的 |
[29:44] | I’ll give you that. | 彼此彼此 |
[29:50] | Why don’t you just tell him the truth? | 你为什么不说实话呢 |
[29:52] | – He knows you’re lying. – He doesn’t know shit. | -他知道你在撒谎 -他什么都不知道 |
[29:55] | – He thinks I’m lying. – What’s the difference? | -他以为我在撒谎 -有什么区别呢 |
[29:57] | Come on, Agent Phillips, that’s basic psy-ops protocol. | 菲利普斯探员 这可是最基本的心理战术 |
[30:01] | The only way to overcome a physical advantage | 要想扳倒敌人物理上的优势 |
[30:03] | – is to establish a psychological one. – A psychological one. | -就要建立心理上的优势 -心理上的优势 |
[30:05] | There you go. You remember. | 没错 记起来了 |
[30:07] | Yeah, I slept through that class at Quantico. | 在匡提科上那节课时我睡过了 |
[30:08] | No, you didn’t. | 你没有 |
[30:14] | You know, you can play all the mind games you want, | 你可以玩你喜欢的心理游戏 |
[30:16] | but we’re not leaving here alive. | 但我们不可能活着离开这里 |
[30:18] | You know that, right? | 你心里清楚 对吧 |
[30:19] | Way I see it, I’m better off in here | 要我说 待在这里 |
[30:21] | than I was in the back of your car. | 也比困在你车里好 |
[30:23] | Well, if that’s really true, you have to ask yourself | 如果这是真的 你得扪心自问一下 |
[30:25] | just how fucked up your universe really is. | 你的三观有多么扭曲 |
[30:27] | The thought has crossed my mind. | 我早就想过了 |
[30:30] | You know, I have cracked | 这些年来 我也击碎过不少 |
[30:32] | some pretty twisted minds in my time, but you– | 扭曲的心灵 而你 |
[30:35] | You’re not gonna give up on me, are you? | 你不想放过我 是吗 |
[30:39] | Not a chance. | 绝不 |
[30:53] | Where were we? | 说到哪了 |
[30:55] | You just asked me about Jason Hood. | 你刚刚问我有关杰森·胡德的事 |
[30:57] | And you told me to go fuck myself. | 你让我滚回去自己打飞机 |
[31:00] | We’re all caught up. | 我们都被绑起来了 |
[31:35] | I’m gonna fucking kill you. | 我他妈会杀了你 |
[32:07] | Hey, Emily, it’s me. Just checking in. | 艾米莉 是我 我打来问个好 |
[32:12] | Anyway, call me back, all right? | 总之 回我电话 好吗 |
[32:16] | – Is everything okay? – Couldn’t be better. | -一切还好吧 -好得不能再好了 |
[32:19] | I’m, I’m clocking out. | 我要下班了 |
[32:21] | Any word from Hood? | 有胡德的消息吗 |
[32:23] | Nope. Nothing. | 没有 什么都没有 |
[32:27] | I’m thinking we should turn his office into a game room. | 也许我们该把他的办公室改成游戏室 |
[32:30] | What do you think? | 你说呢 |
[32:32] | I’m actually pretty worried. | 我其实有点担心他 |
[32:33] | I’ve been trying to reach him all day. | 我试着联系他一整天了 |
[32:36] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[32:39] | Well, your paperwork’s not going anywhere. | 反正你的工作也跑不了 |
[32:40] | Why don’t you head over to his place and see what’s what? | 不如去他家看看情况 |
[32:43] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[32:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:46] | – Thanks, Brock. – Sure. | -谢谢 布罗克 -不用谢 |
[32:49] | Let me know when you find him. | 找到他了告诉我一声 |
[32:50] | – All right. – All right. | -没问题 -好 |
[32:51] | – You heading out? – Yep. | -你要走了吗 -是啊 |
[32:53] | Anywhere good? | 要去什么好地方吗 |
[32:55] | No, just having an afternoon drink with an old friend. | 只是和老朋友一起喝杯酒而已 |
[32:59] | Platinumm, what the hell was I thinking? | 普莱特恩恩 我在想什么 |
[33:04] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:06] | You know, there is worse things | 跟热辣前妻搞上 |
[33:07] | than getting some from your hot ex-wife. | 也不是世界末日 |
[33:09] | No, I know. | 我知道 |
[33:12] | There’s always a flip side with her. You don’t know Emily. | 她总是反复无常 你不了解艾米莉 |
[33:14] | I know there’s nobody forcing you to bump uglies with her. | 我只知道 没人逼你跟她上床 |
[33:18] | That is true. That is very true. | 这点没错 说得太对了 |
[33:20] | But, you know, it’s, it’s complicated. | 不过 事情没那么简单 |
[33:23] | Ugh, how come every time a guy goes sticking his dick | 男人总会把老二插进 |
[33:26] | someplace he shouldn’t, it’s complicated? | 不该插的地方 这很复杂吗 |
[33:30] | – Well, I just… – No. | -我只是 -别说了 |
[33:31] | You know, sometimes when I… | 有时候当我… |
[33:33] | Your ex knows exactly what she’s doing. | 你的前妻很清楚自己在干什么 |
[33:36] | She’s got you exactly where she wants you. | 她把你训的服服帖帖 |
[33:38] | Losing your fucking mind over some bomb-ass pussy. | 上了床就不知道自己是谁了 |
[33:42] | I know. I know. I know. | 我明白 我明白 我明白 |
[33:44] | You already know what to do, | 你是明白怎么做 |
[33:46] | but you’re not gonna do it. | 但你不会付诸行动 |
[33:50] | You’re a wise woman, Platinumm. | 你是个聪明的女人 普莱特恩 |
[34:19] | Hey, shithead! | 住手 白痴 |
[34:22] | You kill him, you’ll never get what you want. | 杀了他 你们就什么都问不到了 |
[34:26] | Agent Phillips is right. | 菲利普斯探员说得对 |
[34:33] | Are you gonna tell me where he is? | 要不要告诉我他在哪 |
[34:48] | Give him some fresh air! | 让他出去透透气 |
[35:20] | Afternoon, Deputy. | 下午好 副警长 |
[35:22] | Can I get you something? | 来点什么吗 |
[35:23] | No, thanks. Have you seen the sheriff? | 不了 谢谢 你看见警长了吗 |
[35:25] | He missed his shift today. | 他今天没来上班 |
[35:27] | No. No, I haven’t. | 没有 没看见 |
[35:28] | But he’ll turn up. He always does. | 不过他总会出现的 一向如此 |
[35:34] | You know him pretty well, huh? | 你很了解他吧 |
[35:37] | I could say the same about you. | 我对你也是这样 |
[35:40] | – Could you? – Mm. | -是吗 -是的 |
[35:41] | I’m not so sure. | 恐怕不是吧 |
[35:45] | Some people, you can know them | 有一些人 在你了解他之前 |
[35:48] | before you know about them. | 就清楚他的为人 |
[35:52] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[35:53] | Or maybe that’d sound a lot more profound if I had had a few beers. | 如果喝着啤酒听这些 可能觉得更深奥 |
[35:57] | Yeah, I don’t doubt that. | 是 我也觉得 |
[36:00] | All right, well, if you hear from him… | 好了 有消息告诉我 |
[36:03] | Will do. | 一定 |
[36:11] | Now or never, mystery man. | 现在不说就没机会了 神秘先生 |
[36:13] | – Where is Jason Hood? – He’s dead! | -杰森·胡德在哪 -他死了 |
[36:16] | He’s fucking dead. I told you. | 他妈的他死了 我说过了 |
[36:18] | And why should I believe you? | 我为什么要信你 |
[36:19] | ‘Cause I killed him, all right? | 因为是我杀的 满意吗 |
[36:24] | 30 seconds. | 给你30秒 |
[36:26] | I doubt a word, you become roadkill. | 要是哪一个字我不信 你就等着被碾死 |
[36:30] | The kid offered me 50 grand | 他给我5万 |
[36:32] | to take out your man in the fancy suit, all right? | 让我杀了你派来的拉风男 |
[36:34] | 25 up front, 25 when it was done. | 先付了2万5 事成之后再付剩下的 |
[36:38] | You killed Quentin? | 你杀了昆汀 |
[36:41] | Well, it took some doing… | 是费了点力气 |
[36:45] | but, yeah. | 确实是我杀的 |
[36:47] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[36:48] | So after I killed Quentin, | 在我杀了昆汀之后 |
[36:51] | Jason, he didn’t want to pay up | 杰森 他不想付剩下的钱 |
[36:54] | and he threatened to expose me. | 所以威胁要揭发我 |
[36:56] | So you killed him and took the money? | 那你为了拿钱把他杀了 |
[36:59] | Fair is fair. | 做事拿钱 |
[37:05] | Where is my money now? | 我的钱现在在哪 |
[37:07] | It’s back in Banshee. | 在女妖镇 |
[37:09] | – All of it? – Yes. | -所有的 -是的 |
[37:15] | And exactly how much is all of it? | 总共加起来到底有多少钱 |
[37:20] | Brantley, he likes to deal with this sort of thing up close and personal. | 布兰特利 他喜欢低调的处理这种事情 |
[37:25] | 62,000. | 6万2千 |
[37:28] | I will take you back home. | 我会送你回家的 |
[37:30] | You will show me Jason Hood’s body. | 你带我去看杰森·胡德的尸体 |
[37:33] | You will return my money. | 把我的钱还给我 |
[37:35] | What’s going to stop you from | 你刚才为什么 |
[37:37] | shooting me the moment I do? | 没一枪崩了我 |
[37:40] | You’re not on the list. | 因为你不在名单上 |
[37:50] | Seems I will be taking a trip south of the border | 看样子在我拿回钱之后 |
[37:53] | after I retrieve my money. | 要去南部边境转转了 |
[37:56] | Sadly, Agent Phillips, | 很遗憾 菲利普斯探员 |
[37:57] | your home is not on the itinerary. | 我们不能一同前往了 |
[38:01] | Wanda, tell Mr. Cole up front to pull over. | 万达 告诉科尔先生到前面靠边停 |
[38:04] | My associates will escort you | 我的朋友们会陪同你 |
[38:07] | to your next destination. | 去你下一个目的地 |
[38:09] | Where the hell is that? | 我们要去哪 |
[38:11] | Safe travels, Agent Phillips. | 很安全的 菲利普斯探员 |
[38:16] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[38:52] | Wanda, tell Mr. Cole to take us back to Banshee. | 万达 让科尔带我们回女妖镇 |
[38:57] | The boys will catch up later. | 他们随后就到 |
[38:59] | And mix me a drink. | 然后给我调杯喝的 |
[39:00] | Bulleit Old Fashioned, extra sugar. | 经典布雷顿 多加糖 |
[39:03] | Right away, Mr. Brantley. | 马上就来 布兰特利先生 |
[39:18] | You’re going back into a cell. | 你要回去蹲监狱了 |
[39:20] | You’re facing eight to ten years. | 你会被判八到十年牢 |
[39:21] | Life as you know it is over. | 你这一生完了 |
[39:42] | Hey! | 站住 |
[39:53] | Get out of the way! | 别挡道 |
[40:01] | Stay down. | 趴下 |
[40:09] | – Get back! – Down. | -回来 -趴下 |
[40:12] | Check the back rooms. Make sure everyone’s out. | 去看看后面的房间 确保没人出去 |
[40:13] | Raven, hey, it’s Brock. | 雷文 我是布罗克 |
[40:15] | Look, I’ve got a 211 in progress at the Savoy. | 听着 萨沃伊脱衣舞俱乐部发生人质劫持 |
[40:18] | Looks like five assailants | 目测有五名袭击者 |
[40:19] | and possibly two dozen civilians trapped inside. Hurry. | 和大概二十四名平民被困在里面 快来 |
[40:53] | Get up. | 起来 |
[40:59] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[41:10] | True gundog, Quentin. | 真正的猎犬 昆汀 |
[41:14] | He could flush out the best of them. | 总能成功让敌人现型 |
[41:17] | Tell me, how’d you beat him? | 跟我讲讲 你是怎么打败他的 |
[41:20] | No, I’m not telling you anything. | 不 我什么都不会说 |
[41:23] | Not until you tell me why you came so far | 除非你先告诉我你们为什么为了 |
[41:26] | for an asshole like Jason Hood. | 杰森·胡德这样的混蛋大老远来 |
[41:28] | I mean, a guy like you doesn’t come all the way | 像你这样的人肯定不会为了6万块 |
[41:31] | across the country for 60 grand. | 横跨整个国家而来 |
[41:33] | A guy like me would come across the country for 50 cents. | 我这种人为了5毛钱都会来的 |
[42:12] | Start digging. | 开始挖吧 |
[42:17] | My body has failed me. | 我的身体已经坏了 |
[42:19] | I failed it. Either way. | 也许是我自找的 |
[42:21] | Things that you take for granted, I can’t do. | 结果 简单的事情我都做不来 |
[42:24] | Simple trip to buy groceries | 去杂货店买东西 |
[42:26] | or have a meal at a restaurant. | 或者去饭店吃饭 |
[42:28] | I can’t even fuck anymore. | 连女人都上不了 |
[42:32] | But one thing I do have is my ledger. | 但我有自己的分类账本 |
[42:36] | I keep my own books | 我自己记账 |
[42:39] | and I keep everything balanced. | 来保持收支平衡 |
[42:41] | Not a decimal point out of place. | 一个小数点都不会差 |
[42:45] | The devil is in the details. | 罪恶都在账本的细节里 |
[42:49] | And the details | 而这些细节 |
[42:51] | are all that a guy like me has. | 是像我这样的人唯一所有的 |
[42:56] | In that case, I bet you’d love to know | 如果是这样的话 我猜你很想知道 |
[42:57] | what Jason Hood’s last words were. | 杰森·胡德最后说了什么 |
[43:10] | Tell me what he said. | 告诉我他说了什么 |
[43:19] | He said to tell you… | 他说要告诉你 |
[43:21] | he’ll see your fat ass real fucking soon. | 他很快就会见到你的 |
[43:38] | Up here now. You, outta here! Get outta here! | 上来 你 给我出来 出来 |
[43:40] | Move! | 快走 |
[43:41] | Down now! | 现在趴下 |
[44:20] | Stay here. | 待在这里 |
[44:25] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛 |
[44:26] | No! | 不要 |
[45:05] | You have it. | 你自己喝吧 |
[45:18] | Mr. Cole. | 科尔要来了 |
[45:20] | – Wanda, where are the shotgun shells? – Cabinet, bottom right. | -万达 猎枪放在哪里了 -柜橱里 底层右面 |
[45:27] | – Look away. Don’t look at me. – No. | -看别处 不要看我 -不 |
[45:30] | Everyone listen up. Listen up. | 所有人听着 听着 |
[45:34] | We’re not here to kill you. | 我们不是来杀你们的 |
[45:36] | But when I’m done here… – | 但完事以后 |
[45:38] | …you’re all gonna have to find new jobs. | 你们都要重新换份工作了 |
[45:41] | Drop your weapons! Hands in the air! | 扔掉你们的武器 把手举起来 |
[45:43] | Don’t! Don’t you fucking do it. | 不要 你他妈别想了 |
[45:46] | Nobody move. | 都不许动 |
[45:49] | I said to drop your weapons, fellas. | 我说了把你们的武器扔掉 伙计们 |
[45:53] | Son, that knife gets any closer to her neck, | 小子 那把刀要是再靠近她的脖子 |
[45:56] | I’m gonna blow your fuckin’ head off. | 我就把你的头打爆 |
[46:38] | Wanda. | 万达 |
[47:35] | Sheriff’s Department! | 警察 |
[47:35] | Put down your guns right now. | 马上把枪放下 |
[48:18] | Tommy! Tommy, it’s Billy Raven. | 汤米 汤米 我是比利·雷文 |
[48:21] | You and your boys need to surrender now | 你和你手下马上投降 |
[48:23] | and no one else gets hurt. | 不会再有人受伤 |
[48:25] | No one except for you, cop. | 除了你以外 条子 |
[48:37] | Damn it, Tommy! You need to listen to me. | 妈的 汤米 你要听我的话 |
[48:42] | No! | 不 |
[48:58] | Alma, we need EMTs at the Savoy now. | 阿尔玛 萨沃伊这里需要经济医疗救护 |
[49:01] | I’ll clear the back rooms. | 我去查看后面的房间 |
[49:03] | – Stay still. – Fuck you! | -别乱动 -去死吧 |
[49:05] | No, thanks. Don’t fucking move. | 别他妈乱动 |
[49:08] | – Raven, you okay over there? – Yeah. | -雷文 你那边没事吧 -没事 |
[49:13] | Knife! | 刀 |
[49:55] | Where the fuck is Hood? | 胡德死哪去了 |
[50:26] | 513 | 西 69英里 |
[50:37] | That’s deep enough. | 够深了 |
[50:46] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[50:55] | You don’t want to do this. | 你不想这样的 |
[51:02] | Killing a federal agent will get you the needle. | 杀联邦探员会给你找大麻烦的 |
[51:07] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[51:48] | I didn’t kill Racine. | 我没有杀拉辛 |
[51:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[51:52] | So what the fuck are you doing here? | 那你他妈的来这干嘛 |
[51:55] | I was curious. | 因为好奇 |
[51:58] | I was tasked to find a missing agent. | 我被派寻找失踪探员 |
[52:01] | You’re not part of that story. | 你跟这事无关 |
[52:03] | The Bureau doesn’t know anything about you. | 调查局对你一无所知 |
[52:07] | So what’s stopping me from leaving you in this hole? | 那我干嘛不把你埋这儿呢 |
[52:18] | You’re doing a pretty shitty job of saving yourself. | 自救这门功课你学的太垃圾了 |
[52:21] | Seems we both need to work on that. | 看来我们俩都得用功了 |
[52:25] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[52:59] | So we’re good? | 我们没事了 |
[53:05] | Yeah. | 对 |
[53:08] | We’re good. | 没事了 |
[53:15] | But you should know… | 但你应该知道… |
[53:18] | I had to do something to cover my ass | 在我以为你会是那个 |
[53:20] | when I thought you would turn out to be | 你不是的人时 我不得不做了些 |
[53:24] | who you weren’t. | 自保的事 |
[53:30] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[53:36] | 房间 7 纽约警局所有 勿复制 | |
[53:38] | 女妖镇警局 调度员 美国司法部 联邦调查局 机密 | |
[53:47] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[54:23] | We don’t even know what to call you. | 我们都不知道你叫什么 |
[54:40] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[54:45] | What? | 什么 |
[54:49] | Godverdomme! | 他们的[荷兰语] |
[54:55] | Your life, that life, | 你的生活 那个生活 |
[54:58] | is over. | 结束了 |
[55:29] | – I work alone. – No, you don’t. | -我自己干的 -你不是 |
[55:30] | You had someone in that building with you. | 楼里有人和你一起 |
[55:33] | And you two weren’t performing some remote hack | 你们两个在从楼顶下落时 |
[55:36] | on some of the most advanced security systems on the market | 黑掉了市场上一些最先进的保安系统 |
[55:39] | while rappelling from the roof, | 让我查查 |
[55:41] | so by my count, that adds up to three guys | 这就有三个人了 |
[55:44] | not counting Mr. Rabbit. | 还不算兔子先生 |
[55:46] | What, do you think I work for some criminal mastermind | 什么 你以为我在为什么犯罪首脑工作 |
[55:49] | that goes around calling himself Mr. Rabbit? | 他还自称什么兔子先生吗 |
[55:50] | Yes, I do. Yes, I do! | 没错 我就是这么认为的 |
[55:53] | Give me Rabbit. | 交出兔子 |
[55:54] | Give him to me and I’ll cut you a deal. | 把他供出来 我跟你谈个交易 |
[55:56] | Maybe you get 18 months. You’ll be out after a year. | 也许你会被判18个月 但一年就可以出狱 |
[56:00] | I would offer you witness protection, | 我会给你提供证人保护计划 |
[56:02] | but you don’t have an identity, | 但你不会有身份 |
[56:03] | so my guess is that you won’t need a new one. | 所以我猜你大概不需要新身份 |
[56:08] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[56:17] | The way I see it, | 在我看来 |
[56:19] | you know you got jail on the other side of this conversation. | 你知道谈话的另一个方向是进监狱 |
[56:22] | I used your prints to pull your file. | 我用你的指纹提取了档案 |
[56:24] | There isn’t one. We don’t even know what to call you. | 压根没有 我们甚至不知道你叫什么 |
[56:26] | You’re a ghost. Life as you know it is over. | 你是个幽灵 你所知道生活已经结束了 |
[56:30] | You aren’t going home for many years. | 之后的很多年 你都回不了家 |
[56:33] | You’re going back into a cell and tomorrow at this time, | 你会被关回监狱 而明天的这个时候 |
[56:37] | you’ll be in Rikers awaiting trial. | 你会在莱克斯等审判 |
[56:40] | Come on, this case has Rabbit written all over it. | 快点吧 这案子不断牵扯到兔子 |
[56:43] | What, do you think I work for some criminal mastermind | 什么 你以为我在为什么犯罪首脑工作 |
[56:45] | that goes around calling himself Mr. Rabbit? | 他还自称什么兔子先生吗 |
[56:47] | Give me Rabbit. | 交出兔子 |
[56:49] | Give him to me and I’ll cut you a deal. | 把他供出来 我跟你谈个交易 |
[56:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[56:54] | This is for the record. State your name. | 为了记录在案 说出你的名字 |
[56:57] | John Smith. | 约翰·史密斯 |
[56:58] | What are you doing? Are you fucking with me? | 你在干嘛 耍我吗 |
[57:01] | No, you’re fucking with me. | 没有 是你在耍我 |
[57:02] | The deal is real. | 交易是真的 |
[57:04] | You said you wanted to take the deal, you stupid motherfucker. | 你说你想接受交易 你这个傻逼 |
[57:07] | Maybe, but I’m not gonna sit here | 也许 但我不会坐在这 |
[57:09] | and do your fuckin’ job for you. | 替你干活 |
[57:12] | It’s your funeral, asshole. | 这是你的葬礼 混球 |