Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

黑吃黑(Banshee)第3季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 黑吃黑(Banshee)第3季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[02:03] Where were you? I’m drowning out here. 你怎么才来 我都快忙死了
[02:05] Sorry. Two short stacks. 抱歉 两份薄煎饼
[02:07] Let me get you guys some more syrup. 我给你们再拿点糖浆
[02:15] – Enjoying the show? – Best seat in the house. -最近如何 -再好不过了
[02:26] What are you doing? 你干嘛啊
[02:41] I’ll catch you later. 回见
[03:08] So when are we gonna stop driving separate cars to work? 话说我们什么时候一起开车来上班啊
[03:12] As soon as we stop living at separate addresses. 等我们住在一起的时候吧
[03:14] – Right. – I mean, I’m not pushing for that. -好吧 -我不是催你
[03:18] No. 没有
[03:20] It’s okay. You can push a little. 没事 你可以小催一下
[03:22] – Oh, really? – Yeah, just a little. -是吗 -别太急就行
[03:27] Can I help you? 有什么事吗
[03:28] My name is Kurt Bunker, sir. 我叫柯特·邦克 警长
[03:30] I’m here to apply for the open deputy position. 我是来申请副警长一职的
[03:33] Seriously? 逗我呢
[03:35] I understand that my physical appearance may be unsettling, 我知道我的外表可能让人误会
[03:37] but I can assure you my ties 但我保证 很久之前
[03:39] to the movement were severed long ago. 我就与印第安活动没有关系了
[03:41] Unfortunately, the removal of my tattoos 不过要除去我身上的纹身
[03:43] has taken longer than anticipated. 需要的时间比预计长了点
[03:45] Dade County Sheriff’s Department. 戴德郡警署
[03:48] – You’re a long way from Florida. – I was born in Banshee. -离佛罗里达不近啊 -我出生在女妖镇
[03:51] Just became prudent for me 我认为自己最好
[03:52] to distance myself from former associates. 远离以前的圈子
[03:54] Then why are you back? 那你为什么回来
[03:55] It was time to come home, ma’am. 我该回家了 警官
[03:57] What do your former associates think about that? 你以前的朋友对此是什么看法
[04:00] What they think is none of my concern. 他们怎么看与我无关
[04:10] Sorry, Bunker. Position’s filled. 抱歉 邦克 我们已经有人了
[04:12] You can hold onto that. I appreciate your time. 这个你留着吧 打扰了
[04:21] Was that for real? 他是真想来吗
[04:23] I kind of liked him. 我挺喜欢他的
[04:35] – Mr. Cage. – Mr. Proctor. -凯奇先生 -普罗科特先生
[04:38] – How are you, Kai? – Good. Thanks for coming. -你好吗 凯 -很好 谢谢前来
[04:40] I couldn’t turn down an invitation from an old friend. 老友相邀我怎么能不来呢
[04:43] Who is this pretty young thing? 这位美女是谁
[04:45] Oh, that’s Rebecca Bowman, my niece. 这是丽贝卡·鲍曼 我侄女
[04:47] I’m introducing her to the family business. 我要让她熟悉一下家族事业
[04:49] Proctor pulled the kid out 普罗科特让这高中妞
[04:49] of high school for a little show-and-tell. 离开学校来这里学习
[04:52] Martin, watch your mouth. Show a little respect. 马丁 怎么说话呢 放尊重点
[04:56] Sorry, Kai. 抱歉 凯
[04:58] So what was it you wanted to see me about? 话说你找我来干什么
[05:00] Well, old friend, we need to clarify our arrangement. 老朋友 我们需要重申一下我们的约定
[05:04] What arrangement is that? 什么约定
[05:05] While my factory was down for three weeks, 我的厂子关了三周
[05:07] you began supplying my Philadelphia customers. 费城的客户是你供的货
[05:10] I understand the impulse. You saw an opportunity. 我知道其中的诱惑力 你也是看到了机会
[05:12] But I’m up and running again now, 但是我现在重新开张了
[05:14] so we got to go back to things as they were before. 所以我们以前怎么办现在还怎么办
[05:17] I stay out of Ohio and you stay out of Pennsylvania. 我远离俄亥俄 你也不要打宾夕法尼亚的主意
[05:20] You couldn’t supply them, they came to me. 你没供货 他们就来找我了
[05:22] Plain and simple. Just business. 仅此而已 只是生意
[05:25] You fucked up, Proctor. You don’t get to take that back. 你搞砸了 普罗科特 哪有要回去的道理
[05:27] What did you just say? 你刚才说什么
[05:28] Your uncle may be a big deal here in Banshee, 你叔叔在女妖镇可能是个人物
[05:31] but in the rest of the world, 但是在别人眼里
[05:32] he’s just a country inbreed with an inflated ego. 他就是个近亲结婚生下的杂种 还目中无人
[05:34] – Martin, shut your mouth. – I got it, Dad. -马丁 给我闭嘴 -我能处理 爸
[05:37] Yeah, I heard you were a scary dude back in the day, 我听说你以前是个厉害人物
[05:39] – but he doesn’t look so scary now, does he? – Martin, shut– -可他现在也不过如此啊 -马丁 闭…
[05:42] Rebecca, no! 丽贝卡 不要
[06:38] Finish what you started. 善始善终
[06:47] No. No. 不 不要
[07:52] Just got off the phone with Sperling. 刚跟斯柏林通完电话
[07:54] Proctor will plead to a single misdemeanor weapons charge 普罗科特愿意承认私藏武器
[07:56] in exchange for time served. 不想进监狱服刑
[07:58] – I told him to go to hell. – Yeah, we’ll make the deal. -我让他去死了 -同意他的条件
[08:00] What? 什么
[08:03] Call Sperling back and tell him that we’ll– 打电话给斯柏林 告诉他我们…
[08:04] I heard what you said. 我听到你说什么了
[08:05] Then why are we still talking about it? 那你还问什么
[08:08] We’ve got a shot at putting Proctor away 我们有机会解决普罗科特
[08:09] and you just want to roll over and play dead. 可你却想妥协 答应他们的条件
[08:11] No, I’m done fighting battles I won’t win. 不 我厌倦了这场毫无希望的战斗
[08:15] Are you still on the pills? 你还在嗑药吗
[08:16] No, I’m clean. 我已经戒了
[08:20] So, I– 我–
[08:22] I get to experience every single moment with total clarity. 所以每一秒我都过得很清醒
[08:27] Look, if you’ll excuse me, I need to– 不好意思 我得–
[08:29] I need to get back to being the mayor. 我得回去继续当市长
[08:33] What does that entail, exactly? 市长的职责又是什么
[08:36] I’ll let you know when I figure it out. 等我搞清楚了会告诉你的
[08:38] Thanks. 谢谢
[08:46] Bad enough you got us robbing a military base, 你让我们去抢军事基地已经够糟了
[08:48] now we got to worry about all 我们现在还得
[08:49] these motherfucking Rambos killing our asses. 提防亡命徒的追杀
[08:52] You know, the colonel’s got the Marines guarding the money. 上校让海军队员来守着钱
[08:54] What the hell does he need the mercs for? 他要这些雇佣兵干嘛
[08:57] Cause it ain’t Uncle Sam’s cash they’re protecting. 因为他们保护的可不是美国政府的钱
[09:01] Turns out not everything is kosher at Boy Scout camp. 不是所有事都像童子军一样干净
[09:03] The official log accounts for nine million in that safe. 公开的记录是 保险柜里有九百万
[09:05] What about the unofficial log? 那不公开的记录呢
[09:09] That’s saying closer to 15. 那就将近一千五百万了
[09:12] Someone’s cooking the books. 有人在做账
[09:13] Not just someone. 不是一般人
[09:16] Colonel Douglas Stowe. 道格拉斯·斯通上校
[09:17] Naval Academy grad, first in his class. 作为班里第一名从海军学院毕业
[09:20] Tours in Beirut, Panama, and then Haiti. 在贝鲁特 巴拿马和海地服过役
[09:22] After that, he took a little walk on the wild side. 之后他挑战了一下人生的其它可能
[09:25] We’re talking about a string of nasty black ops 他在伊拉克和阿富汗
[09:28] in Iraq and Afghanistan. 做了很多血腥的秘密任务
[09:30] This ain’t just another bad motherfucker, 这可不是个普通的坏人
[09:33] this the guy they send in 这是他们派来
[09:35] to clean out all the other bad motherfuckers. 杀光其他坏人的坏人
[09:44] On the other hand, you steal from a thief… 换句话说 黑吃黑
[09:48] no one calls the cops. 不会惊动警察
[09:53] The cops won’t come after 警察不会带着
[09:54] us with hit teams and Apache helicopters. 突击队和阿帕奇直升机来追我们
[10:50] You are not welcome here. 这里没人欢迎你
[11:05] Kai. 凯
[11:11] You did not have to come. 你不用来的
[11:14] You have a fever. 你发烧了
[11:17] It’s just a touch of the flu. 只是有点流感而已
[11:26] Here, drink some water. 喝点水吧
[11:37] How can you allow this to go on? 你怎么能任由她病着呢
[11:38] The doctor was here. He gave her medicine. 医生来过 也开了药
[11:40] She doesn’t need a house call. She needs a hospital. 她需要的不是家庭医生 她得去医院
[11:43] He will be here again tomorrow. 他明天还会来的
[11:45] We will ask him. 我们会问他
[11:48] But that’s not good enough. 这还不够
[11:49] – Leave her! – Oh, Kai. -别碰她 -凯
[11:51] Get out of my way. 让开
[11:55] We can take care of her here. 我们能在家照顾好她
[12:09] Your mother is suffering from advanced pancreatic cancer. 你母亲已经是胰腺癌晚期了
[12:15] How much time, Doctor? 还剩多长时间 医生
[12:17] A month, maybe less. 一个月 甚至更短
[12:22] I’m going to put you down, mother. 我要把你放下来了 妈妈
[12:24] – Can you stand? – Yeah. -你站得住吗 -没问题
[12:27] Your mother is dying, Mr. Proctor. 普罗科特先生 你母亲要死了
[12:32] You should start thinking 你应该开始考虑
[12:33] about how you can make her most comfortable. 怎样让她好受些
[13:08] You okay? 你还好吗
[13:10] Before you answer that. 在你回答之前
[13:14] Don’t. 别这样
[13:28] Stop. 停下
[13:31] Stop! 停
[13:39] I can’t do this anymore. 我不能再这样了
[13:43] Do I get an explanation? 能给我个理由吗
[13:44] Does it really matter? 理由重要吗
[13:46] – Your husband? – No. -你老公 -不是
[13:48] – Somebody else? – There’s no time for anyone else. -有其他人了 -我没时间给其他人
[13:51] There isn’t even time for this. 我跟你都没时间
[13:52] Then what’s the problem? 那问题出在哪里
[13:58] My kids. 我的孩子们
[14:01] They need their mother at home, 他们需要母亲留在家里
[14:02] not sneaking out at night for booty calls. 而不是溜出来跟人上床
[14:09] This isn’t about your kids. It’s about you. 这跟孩子无关 是你的问题
[14:11] Don’t do that. 别说了
[14:15] This is a bubble. This isn’t anything. 就当做个梦而已 没有其它意义
[14:21] What we had was great, 我们有过的一切很棒
[14:22] but I’ve got to get back to the real world. 但我得回到现实世界了
[14:33] Take care of yourself, okay? 照顾好自己 好吗
[14:36] All right. 好
[15:18] You really like your military men. 你很喜欢你的军人朋友啊
[15:27] What are you doing here? 你来这干什么
[15:31] I was gonna ask you the same thing. 我还想问你呢
[15:33] Who I fuck is none of your business. 我和谁睡都跟你没关系
[15:34] It is when it affects the job. 影响到工作就和我有关了
[15:35] And how about you getting involved with your deputy sheriff? 那你和副警长有一腿又怎么算
[15:38] How does that affect the job? 那就不影响工作了吗
[15:40] We can’t do the heist if you’re involved with the target. 你跟目标有关系我们就没法抢劫了
[15:42] I already broke it off. Are we done? 我已经和他断了 行了吗
[15:47] Should I be worried? 我需要担心吗
[15:48] I told you I’d be ready. 我说了我会准备好的
[15:50] I’m not talking about the job. 我不是指工作
[16:00] I gotta get home. 我得回家了
[16:21] Hold your fire! 停火
[16:26] Adolf Hitler’s favorite game 阿道夫·希特勒最喜欢的游戏
[16:29] was cowboys and Indians. 是牛仔对战印第安[对战游戏]
[16:30] He called the Russians redskins 他管俄国佬叫红皮肤[印第安人]
[16:32] and found inspiration in the white man’s 并从白人对我们纳瓦霍族的种族清洗中
[16:35] ethnic cleansing of our Navajo kin. 得到启发
[16:38] Now Proctor has slaughtered our chief 现在普罗科特屠杀了我们的酋长
[16:42] and continues to take what is rightfully ours. 还继续掠夺我们本当拥有的东西
[16:47] Viho, Songaa. 维霍 桑纳
[16:58] Go get Proctor and the girl. 去把普罗科特和那个女孩抓来
[17:00] Bring them back here. 带他们到这里来
[17:06] I should be the one getting Proctor. 应该让我去抓普罗科特
[17:09] Not now. 现在还不是时候
[17:10] I’ve got other plans for you. 我还有别的事要你做
[17:12] Chayton. 切顿
[17:15] Everyone here thinks I get a free ride 这里每个人都觉得我能在这里
[17:17] ’cause I’m your brother. 是因为我是你的兄弟
[17:18] I need to show them. 我要做给他们看看
[17:20] You need to be patient. 你要有耐心
[17:43] Alison. 艾莉森
[17:44] I need your signature on the plea deal 我需要你在认罪协议上签字
[17:46] before I can file. 才能提交
[17:48] Come in. 请进
[17:50] I included a future crime clause. 我在里边加了未来犯罪条款
[17:52] If Proctor gets so much as a speeding ticket, 就算普罗科特拿了张罚单
[17:54] we can revoke the plea deal and reopen the case. 我们也可以撤回认罪协议 重审此案
[17:56] Can I pour you a drink? 要喝点什么吗
[17:58] – I’m fine. – All right. -不用了 -好吧
[18:00] Suit yourself. 请自便
[18:02] I like the new apartment. 我喜欢这间新公寓
[18:04] Yeah, you know, for a lawyer, you’re a pretty shitty liar. 作为一名律师 你谎撒得真差劲
[18:07] Well, you have to at least put in some effort. 好吧 你至少要装一下
[18:10] Set up the kids’ rooms. 把孩子们的房间准备好
[18:12] Hang pictures. 挂上些照片
[18:15] Start cooking in the kitchen so it smells like home. 在厨房里做顿饭让这里闻起来像个家
[18:19] Yeah. You cook? 你会做饭吗
[18:21] I dabble. 会一点
[18:23] Why don’t you stick around and teach me? 不如你留下来教教我
[18:30] Gordon, I know you’ve been through the wringer, 戈登 我知道你最近经历了一番折磨
[18:31] but you’ve got to get it together. 但是你得振作起来
[18:33] – That was out of line. – You think? -我刚刚有点出格了 -你以为呢
[18:36] Alison, look, you don’t have to go. 艾莉森 你不用非得走
[18:39] I respect you too much 我非常尊敬你
[18:40] to watch you embarrass yourself like this. 没办法看你这样作践自己
[19:03] Nola. 诺拉
[19:06] You know, I thought you’d gone native, 我想过你会入乡随俗
[19:07] but this… 但是这个
[19:09] this is a whole new level. 真是大开眼界
[19:11] I’m glad you like it. 我很高兴你喜欢
[19:12] I’m glad you think I like it. 我很高兴你觉得我会喜欢
[19:15] I wondered if you’d come back. 我想过你会不会回来
[19:17] I wondered the same thing. 我也想过
[19:19] Every time I think I’m rid of this goddamn place– 每次我觉得我可以摆脱这个鬼地方了
[19:21] – This place is your home. – It’s your home! -这里是你的家 -这是你的家
[19:23] It’s not mine. 不是我的
[19:25] You are a Kinaho woman. 你是奇诺族女人
[19:28] Fat lot of good that did me growing up here. 不知道倒了什么霉要在这里长大
[19:33] I know you suffered greatly back then. 我知道你以前遭了不少罪
[19:35] You think you know. 你以为你知道
[19:40] – Nola. – What? -诺拉 -怎么了
[19:44] Let me die. 让我死了吧
[19:46] We already had this conversation in New Orleans. 我们在新奥尔良就谈过这个问题了
[19:48] Can we not do it again? 能别再谈了吗
[19:50] You’re already dead. 你已经死了
[19:52] I’m very sorry about your brother. 你哥哥的事我很抱歉
[19:53] – You despised Alex. – I pitied him. -你瞧不起亚历克斯 -我可怜他
[19:57] He forgot who he was, but his murder 他忘了他是谁 但他的死
[19:59] was a tragedy and we will avenge it. 是个悲剧 我们会为他报仇的
[20:01] By sending a couple of gangbangers to Proctor’s house? 所以往普罗科特家派了一群混混吗
[20:03] They can handle it. 他们能处理好
[20:04] Alex is dead because he underestimated Proctor. 亚历克斯的死是因为他低估了普罗科特
[20:07] With all due respect, I am not Alex. 恕我直言 我不是亚历克斯
[20:15] No. No, you’re not. 不 不 你不是
[20:21] Alex never liked you. He thought you were bad for the tribe. 亚历克斯不喜欢你 他认为你会危害到部落
[20:26] I am the tribe. 我就是部落
[20:29] Yeah, I really don’t care. 我根本不在乎
[20:33] Nola. 诺拉
[20:35] Don’t get in my way. 别妨碍我
[20:37] He was my brother, Chayton. 他是我哥哥 切顿
[20:38] And you will have your blood. 你会让他们血债血偿的
[20:42] – When you say? – Yes. -但是要听令于你 -没错
[20:43] No. 不
[20:56] There’s an old steam tunnel buried underneath the base. 基地下埋着一条古老的汽管隧道
[20:58] It’s like our own personal VIP entrance. 就像我们的贵宾通道
[21:01] We’re in. 我们进来了
[21:03] Okay, now y’all be careful down there. 好的 你们要小心点
[21:06] You know, snakes and what not. 你懂的 蛇之类的玩意儿
[21:08] After you. 你先上
[21:10] Just like old times. 就像过去一样
[21:12] So how we doing with the vault? 那个保险箱研究得怎么样
[21:13] Based on your description, it has to be a JT-3000 根据你的描述来看 应该是
[21:16] custom-built in Virginia. 在弗吉尼亚州定制的JT3000
[21:17] – How many locks? – Two. -有几道锁 -两道
[21:19] One mechanical, the other digital. 一道机械锁加一道电子锁
[21:27] If we get past the rolling encryption code, 如果我们能破解滚动加密代码
[21:29] I’ll have to drill through six inches of reinforced steel 我就得在钢筋外壳上钻个六英寸深的洞
[21:32] to disable the tumbler system. 破坏制动系统
[21:34] Job can handle the encryption code. 贾伯能破解密码
[21:36] – It changes every 12 minutes. – We’ll have to work fast, then. -每12分钟变一次 -那我们最好快点
[21:39] – And by we, you mean me. – Yep. -你是说我吧 -没错
[21:49] – You wanted to see me, sir? – Sit. -你找我吗 长官 -坐
[21:59] My unit was point for black ops in Afghanistan. 在阿富汗时 我的小队专门执行黑色行动
[22:03] Asset recovery, bag grabs, the dirty stuff. 回收赃物 抢物资 尽干些脏活
[22:06] One night we came under fire. 有天晚上我们受到攻击
[22:08] Not just a couple of insurgents with small arms, 还不是什么游兵散将
[22:11] dozens of them all armed to the teeth. 而是一群全副武装的人
[22:14] Someone had tipped them off. 有人给他们通风报信
[22:16] I called for air support, but it never came. 我呼叫了空中增援 但迟迟不来
[22:20] President’s troop reductions meant less support 总统的撤军命令意味着
[22:22] for soldiers still on the ground. 对战场上士兵的增援变少了
[22:26] Murphy and I were the only ones to make it out. 只有墨菲和我逃了出来
[22:33] The powers that be let seven good men, 那次袭击让七名好汉
[22:35] patriots, die for politics. 爱国者 因政治而死
[22:41] That’s why I only trust my people. 所以我只信任我自己的人
[22:56] This was found beneath a floorboard under your bunk. 这是在你床铺下的地板下找到的
[22:59] It’s not mine. 这不是我的
[23:19] You’re an idiot, Haddock. 你是个傻瓜 哈多克
[23:25] I could have made you rich 我本可以让你赚大钱
[23:27] and you blew it, for what? 但你却搞砸了 为了什么呢
[23:32] – 30 grand? – Sir, I swear– -三万元 -长官 我发誓
[23:34] Did I tell you to stand? 我准你站起来了吗
[24:09] Lock him in the brig. 把他关起来
[24:32] Seems too easy. 感觉太容易了
[24:33] Maybe Stowe doesn’t know about the tunnel. 可能斯托不知道隧道的事
[24:40] He knows. 他知道
[24:44] We got a solid steel door blocking us. 我们被一扇铁门挡住了
[24:47] How thick? 有多厚
[24:50] About 12 inches. 大概12英寸
[24:51] – Shape charges? – Now you’re talking my language. -装药爆破吗 -这不是我的台词吗
[24:54] Now hold on. If those walls are not properly reinforced, 等等 如果那些墙壁的牢固性不好
[24:57] your language will bring down the whole damn tunnel. 你的台词估计会让这个隧道都塌了
[25:00] What do you suggest? 你想怎么办
[25:02] Look, I’ll pull the door off the hinges 我会把门的铰链拆了
[25:05] the old-fashioned way. 比较老式的办法
[25:07] Like you got any other motherfucking way. 说的好像你还知道别的方法似的
[27:22] Checking in. All rooms secure. 报告 所有房间安全
[28:21] Go find Proctor. 去找普罗科特
[29:25] I’m starving. 我饿死了
[29:30] There’s some shepherd’s pie in the fridge. 冰箱里有些肉馅土豆馅饼
[29:32] Ooh, beef or turkey? 牛肉的还是火鸡的
[29:35] I stopped eating red meat. 我已经不吃红肉了
[29:37] You should, too. 你也应该这么做
[29:38] Yeah, that’s not gonna happen. 那不可能
[29:41] You know what? 这样吧
[29:42] I’ll make us something to eat. 我去做点吃的
[29:46] I’ll make us some sandwiches. 做点三文治我们吃
[29:48] You got some lunch meat? Some cold cuts? 你这有午餐肉吗 冷切肉呢
[29:51] Brock, what’s your current location, over? 布罗克 你当前在什么位置 完毕
[29:54] Don’t. She’ll find somebody else. 不要 她可以找别人的
[29:55] I’m still on duty. Give it to me. 我还在工作 给我
[29:57] – Just let it– – Come on, give it to me. -别管了… -快点给我
[29:58] – I’m not messing around, Em. – Come on. -我没跟你开玩笑 小艾 -不要
[30:01] Damn it! 靠
[30:03] Uh, yeah, this is Brock. Go ahead, Alma. 这是布罗克 请讲 阿尔玛
[30:07] We got a call of a disturbance at the Proctor place. 接到普罗科特家的骚乱报警
[30:09] Casualties reported. 有人员伤亡
[30:11] Copy that. I’m on my way. 收到 马上到
[30:13] Job still comes first, huh? 工作还是第一哈
[30:15] – Come on. – Just like the old days. -别这样 -跟过去一样
[30:18] Em. 小艾
[30:22] What do you want from me? 你想要我怎样
[30:26] I want you to leave. 我想要你离开
[30:28] You know what? 跟你说
[30:29] You’re in luck. 你想啥来啥
[30:34] I need pictures of everything. 需要把所有东西都拍给我看
[30:35] Tell her to keep it in focus this time. 告诉她这次一定要集中注意力
[30:38] I can hear you, Job. 我能听到你说话 贾伯
[30:40] Oh, I know. 我知道
[30:41] Hold on one second. 等一下
[30:43] – Hood. – Hey, it’s Brock. -胡德 -我 布罗克
[30:45] Look, we got a DOA in Proctor’s pool. 在普罗科特家的泳池里找到一名DOA
[30:48] Redbone. Looks like he and 红骨帮 看样子他和他的小伙伴
[30:49] his buddy roughed up the niece pretty bad. 把人家侄女折腾够呛
[30:51] I’m on my way. I gotta go. 我马上过去 我得走了
[30:53] Fuck you mean you gotta go? 你得走了是他妈什么意思
[30:55] I’m still on duty. 我还在上班
[30:56] Ana will finish up down here. 安娜会干完这里的活
[30:57] Baby, this whole fake sheriff bullshit 宝贝 这假警长的破事
[30:59] is getting in the way of your real job. 已经耽误你真正的工作了
[31:01] – You hear me? – Hard not to. -听到没 -努力不听
[31:22] You all right? 你还好吗
[31:40] Hey, Brock. Give us a minute. 布罗克 给我一分钟
[31:44] Sheriff. 警长
[31:46] You started this war when you took out Longshadow. 你干掉朗西德的时候 这场战争就开始了
[31:48] Yeah, well, you would know about starting wars, Sheriff. 是的 开战了你会知道的 警长
[31:51] Chayton’s not gonna stop coming for you. 切顿还是会来找你的
[31:52] That’s unfortunate for Chayton 那是切顿不走运了
[31:54] and anyone else who comes after what’s mine. 任何来找我的人都一样
[31:55] Okay, let me be clear. 我跟你说明白
[31:57] You and the Redbones can tear each other apart. 你们两边斗成什么样是你们的事
[31:59] I don’t give a shit. Just hurry the fuck up. 老子不管 他妈的给我快点
[32:02] My house was violated by these lowlifes. 我家被这些下等人侵犯了
[32:04] You do your job, Sheriff. 干好你的活 警长
[32:10] Hey, Raven. Come here. 雷文 过来
[32:15] You know the reservation. Where do we start? 你了解居留地 从哪开始
[32:18] We can’t just go to the reservation. 我们不能就这么去居留地
[32:19] Yeah, we can. I do it all the time. 我们可以 我一直都这样
[33:22] This is it? 就是这儿了
[33:23] Yep, Dog Iron. 对 铁钩镇
[33:25] A lot of Redbones hang out here. 这里有很多红骨帮的人
[33:27] Drinks are cheap and nobody bothers them. 酒便宜 还不会有人来找麻烦
[33:29] Hmm, well, let’s see what we can do about that. 看看我们能做什么吧
[33:35] Can we get a couple of drinks? 给我们来点酒
[33:36] Sure, three miles down the road. 行 这条路再走三公里
[33:39] Hey, Sue. 你好 苏
[33:40] Billy, you know better than to show up here in that uniform. 比利 你知道不该穿这身制服来
[33:42] Then just tell me if you’ve seen Chayton. 你就告诉我有没有看到切顿吧
[33:44] – Get the hell out of here. – People are getting hurt. -滚出去 -有人在受伤
[33:47] Our people. 我们的人
[33:49] All I know is that they’re deep in the woods. 我只知道他们在丛林深处
[33:51] Where abouts in the woods? 丛林深处什么地方
[33:55] – You gotta go. – Yo, Raven. -你得走了 -雷文
[33:59] Thanks for your time. 谢谢你
[34:01] What do you think your old man would say 你觉得你老爹要是知道
[34:03] if he knew you were taking orders from the white man? 你听一个白小子的命令 他会说什么
[34:06] – Move, Spatch. – Or what? -让开 斯派奇 -不然呢
[34:11] You sure that’s how you want to play this? 你一定要玩这套吗
[34:18] Your, uh, badge… 你的警徽
[34:22] don’t mean shit around here. 在这屁都不是
[34:26] Well, the badge is the last thing you should worry about. 警徽是你最不用担心的
[34:29] How’s that? 此话怎讲
[34:35] Sit the fuck down. 他妈的给我坐下
[34:41] How about we all put our dicks away? 都别闹了好么
[34:45] It’s good to see you, too, Aimee. 见到你也很高兴 艾米
[34:47] What the hell, Billy? 搞什么啊 比利
[35:09] The hospice nurse is here. 善终服务的护士来了
[35:11] – Mr. Proctor. – Ms. Lotus. -普罗科特先生 -洛特斯女士
[35:13] Thank you for coming on such short notice. 时间紧 谢谢你能来
[35:15] You came highly recommended, you know. 大家对你的评价很高
[35:17] Please, call me Emily. 请叫我艾米丽
[35:19] All right, Emily. 好的 艾米丽
[35:21] Why don’t you make yourself at home here? 请像在自己家里一样
[35:23] And anything you need, just ask. 需要什么尽管说
[35:26] Why don’t you start by introducing me to your mother? 先把我介绍给你母亲好吗
[35:34] This is Leah, my mother, and Rebecca, my niece. 这位是莉亚 我母亲 还有瑞贝卡 我侄女
[35:38] It’s a pleasure to meet you both. 很高兴见到你们
[35:40] Emily will be staying with us, Mother, 艾米丽会和我们住在一起 妈妈
[35:41] to help care for you. 来照顾你
[35:46] What happened to you? 你怎么了
[35:48] I– I had an accident. 我 我发生了意外
[35:51] Well, have you put anything on those cuts? 你有给伤口上药吗
[35:53] No. 没有
[35:57] Here. 给你
[35:58] It’ll help keep you from scarring. 它会防止伤口结疤
[36:00] – You’ve got great skin. – Thank you. -你的皮肤很好 -谢谢你
[36:03] Let me show you to your room. 让我带你看看你的房间
[36:12] Notie and Spatch were looking for a fight. 诺提 斯派奇找我们茬儿
[36:14] You were looking for a fight. 找事的是你们
[36:16] What are you thinking going to the Dog Iron in a BSD uniform? 穿着女妖镇的警服来这儿干嘛
[36:18] – He was following me. – I wasn’t talking to you. -他是跟着我来的 -我没跟你说话
[36:22] We’re looking for Chayton Littlestone. 我们在找切顿·里特斯通
[36:23] – You know him? – Is he serious? -你认识他吗 -他是认真的吗
[36:25] – We’re on the same side here. – Get off the res, Billy. -我们一起的 -滚出保留地 比利
[36:27] If Yaz finds out that you’re out here– 如果雅兹发现你在这儿
[36:29] Whoa, whoa, whoa. Who’s Yaz? 等等 雅兹是谁
[36:31] Karl Yazzie. Chief of the Kinaho PD. 卡尔·雅兹 奇诺警局的警长
[36:33] Sounds like someone I should meet. 听起来我应该见见这人
[36:34] Let’s go. I’ll take you. 我们走 我带你去
[36:36] No, you should probably get in your car 不 识相的话 你应该
[36:38] and drive away if you know what’s good for you. 钻进车里 赶紧离开
[36:42] Do I look like someone who knows what’s good for him? 我看起来像是识相的人吗
[36:54] Chief. 警长
[36:56] You must have made a wrong turn, boy. 你一定是来错地方了 小子
[36:58] This is the Kinaho Police Department. 这里是奇诺警署
[37:00] – And who do we have here? – Sheriff Lucas Hood. -这位是谁 -卢卡斯·胡德警长
[37:03] You busted that fat bastard that killed the Cleary girl. 就是你逮捕了杀柯利瑞的混蛋
[37:06] I’m surprised you know about that, 我很惊讶你知道这事
[37:07] seeing as you didn’t lift a finger to help. 那就是你懒得帮忙了
[37:09] Happened on your beat, not mine. 是在你的辖区发生的 不是我的
[37:11] I stay on my side of the line. 我只管好我辖区的事
[37:17] Okay, well, Chayton and the Redbones, 好吧 切顿和红骨帮
[37:19] they hijacked a truck from Camp Genoa. 他们洗劫了一辆热那亚基地的军车
[37:22] Stole about a dozen crates of AKs and M4s. 偷了大概十二箱的AK和M4
[37:25] – What? When? – Sounds like a military issue. -什么 何时发生的 -听起来是军方的事
[37:28] Not if the guns end up in Banshee. 如果枪在女妖镇出现 就归我管
[37:30] Sorry, I can’t tell you where the man is if I don’t know. 抱歉 我不知道他在哪里
[37:34] But we’ll keep an eye out for him. 但我们会留意他的
[37:38] You’ll keep an eye out? 你们会留意的
[37:41] None of your business, huh? 事不关己 是吧
[37:48] – Let’s go. – Oh, one other thing, Sheriff. -我们走 -还有件事 警长
[37:50] – Yeah? – I call you sheriff as a courtesy, -什么 -出于礼貌我叫你警长
[37:53] even though out here you’ve got no standing. 即使你在这儿什么都不是
[37:57] The next time you pull some shit like you did today, 下次你再搞出今天这样的屁事
[37:59] I’m gonna have BIA crawling all over your ass. 我就报告印第安事务局 烦死你
[38:03] You mind your own backyard and we’ll mind ours. 咱还是各管各的吧
[38:06] Billy. 比利
[38:08] That goes for you, too. 你也一样
[38:18] So Yaz is dirty? 雅兹是坏警察吗
[38:19] No. 不是
[38:21] That would actually require ambition. 他没那么有野心
[38:23] Yazzie gave up on that a long time ago. 他只是很久以前就放弃了
[38:27] Between the tribal council and the Redbones, 部落议会和红骨帮
[38:29] he’s everyone’s bitch. 他都不得罪
[38:31] – What about the girl? – Aimee? She’s the real deal. -那个姑娘呢 -艾米吗 她是个狠角色
[38:35] She just wants to make a difference. 她只是不想碌碌无为
[38:37] She doesn’t like you much. 她不太喜欢你
[38:39] Yeah, she feels I abandoned her. 对 她觉得我抛弃了她
[38:42] She’s not wrong. 她做的对
[38:44] But I had to get my family out. 不过我得把家人救出来
[38:49] You got kids? 你有孩子
[38:50] Yeah, two little girls. 对 俩女儿
[38:53] Rachel and Kim. 蕾切尔和金姆
[38:54] You? 你呢
[38:57] No. No kids. 我没孩子
[39:44] Jenny. 珍妮
[39:46] Mr. Mayor. 市长先生
[39:58] Living room or bedroom? 客厅还是卧室呢
[40:00] I think I’m gonna, um– 今天还是算了…
[40:02] I’m– I’m really tired. I– 我很累…
[40:05] I bet I can wake you up. 我肯定能让你精神
[40:06] No, Jenny. 不 珍妮
[40:10] Look, I shouldn’t have called you. 我不该叫你来的
[40:17] For your trouble. 麻烦你了
[40:22] Try again tomorrow? 明天再试试吗
[40:25] No, I– I think this is the end of the road for us. 不必了 我们到此为止吧
[40:33] Well, if you change your mind, 好吧 如果改变主意
[40:36] you know where you can find me. 随时来找我
[40:59] Kitchen’s closed, men. 我们打烊了
[41:01] That’s all right. We already ate. 没事 我们吃过了
[41:05] I would think after a guy like you got his ass kicked by a woman, 我还以为你这样的人被女人揍了
[41:08] the last thing he’d want to do 绝对不会
[41:09] is bring his friends over to watch it happen again. 带朋友来再感受一遍呢
[41:11] You got a smart mouth on you, bitch. 小嘴倒是挺利的 婊子
[41:13] So I hear. 他们都这么说
[41:14] I’m gonna shut it for you tonight permanently. 今晚我就让你再也张不开嘴
[41:18] Listen, 听着
[41:21] it’s been a long day and I’m all out of repartee. 我今天很累了 懒得跟你嘴炮
[41:23] So if you came here to fight, 你要是来打架的
[41:24] quit whining like a little girl and get right down to it. 就别娘泡似的瞎逼逼 赶紧动手
[41:27] – What’s going on here? – Get lost, Pocahontas. -这是怎么了 -别管 波卡洪塔斯
[41:29] – Ain’t none of your business. – Normally, I’d agree. -不关你事 -我一般不会插手
[41:32] But if you’re messing with the only person 可你如果找她麻烦
[41:33] who can serve me some of that apple pie, 我就不能坐视不理了
[41:35] then I’m afraid it is my concern. 毕竟她做的苹果派无人能敌
[41:36] I’ll give you three seconds to walk your pretty little ass 我给你三秒钟 扭着你的小翘臀
[41:39] out that door before I– 滚出去 否则我…
[41:44] Don’t talk about my ass. 别说我的屁股
[41:48] So, how about that pie? 能给我做个派吗
[41:50] You got it. 没问题
[42:09] – You’re Alex Longshadow’s sister. – Nola. -你是亚历克斯·朗西德的妹妹 -我是诺拉
[42:12] And you’re the New York mobster’s daughter. 你是纽约犯罪集团老大的女儿
[42:14] Carrie. Sorry about your brother. 我叫卡莉 你哥哥的事我很遗憾
[42:17] Sorry about your life. 你的人生我也很遗憾
[42:20] Those are nice. What are they, Glocks? 你戴的是什么 挺好看 格洛克枪吗
[42:23] Modified 17Cs. 改良过的17C
[42:24] Cycle at 1,200 rounds per minute. 射速能达到每分钟1200发
[42:29] Mmm, more of a Springfield girl myself. 恩 我更喜欢M1903
[42:32] Different strokes. 感觉不一样
[42:35] That’s a great pie. They bake it here? 派很好吃 是这里做的吗
[42:38] I should know the answer to that. 我理应回答得上来
[42:40] I don’t. 但我不知道
[42:44] I do know where they keep the scotch. 不过我知道苏格兰威士忌在哪里
[42:57] Sins of the fathers. 敬父辈的罪行
[43:00] Amen. 阿门
[43:36] I, um, thought we could hang out. 我 想来看看你
[43:46] You shouldn’t really be here. 你不该来
[43:52] Don’t you have school? 你不用上学吗
[43:54] Yeah. 是啊
[43:55] Yeah. 也是
[43:57] Okay, so then after school? 好吧 那放学以后呢
[43:59] – I can come by the Cadi. – No, Deva– -我可以去凯迪店 -不 蒂法
[44:00] – Don’t you want to get to know me? – Yes. -你不是想了解我吗 -是啊
[44:01] Then why won’t you? 那为啥不呢
[44:02] Look, I know this is confusing for you, 我知道你现在想不通
[44:04] but Gordon raised you, he loves you, 但是戈登养大了你 他很爱你
[44:06] he’s your father. 他是你的父亲
[44:11] And what about you? 那你呢
[44:17] You told me you stayed in Banshee because of me. 你说你留在女妖镇是为了我
[44:19] I had to make sure you were okay. 我是想确保你没事
[44:24] I’m not. 我有事
[44:30] Fuck! 操
黑吃黑

Post navigation

Previous Post: 黑吃黑(Banshee)第3季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 黑吃黑(Banshee)第3季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme