Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

黑吃黑(Banshee)第2季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 黑吃黑(Banshee)第2季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[01:39] And who might you be? 阁下何方神圣
[03:08] Who are you? 你到底是谁
[03:09] I already told you. 我不是已经告诉你了吗
[03:10] I wanted to let Jesus Christ into my life. 我想接受上帝的教诲
[03:13] I have a feeling you’ll be meeting Jesus quite soon. 我有预感 你马上就能去见上帝了
[03:16] The only question is how much it’ll hurt before you do. 问题在于 在此之前你要承受多大的痛苦
[03:19] What the fuck kind of priest are you? 你他妈算哪门子牧师
[03:21] Please watch your language. 请注意你的言辞
[03:23] Fuck you, motherfucker. 狗娘养的 操你妈
[03:28] There’s no call for profanity. 污言秽语不可饶恕
[03:31] Spend some time with our confused friend. 你们好好招呼一下这位迷失的朋友
[03:34] See if you can show him the light. 看看能否给他指条明路
[03:41] Well, I thought he’d never leave. 我还以为他不会走呢
[03:46] See, now, that won’t be necessary. 行了 你的刀可以放下了
[03:48] Shut your mouth. 闭上你的狗嘴
[04:27] – Fuck me. – Down! -我操 -趴下
[04:29] Get him! I need him alive! 抓住他 我要捉活的
[05:03] Fuck! 操
[05:14] Good morning, everybody. 大家早上好
[05:16] – Hey, Mom. – Hey. -早上好妈妈 -早上好
[05:19] – Hi. – That’s sick! I love it. -早上好 -真酷 太棒了
[05:22] – That’s pretty cool. – How did you sleep? -太酷了 -你昨晚睡得好吗
[05:24] Good. 还不错
[05:26] – Do you like it? – Yeah. -你喜欢这个吗 -喜欢
[05:27] Me, too. It’s awesome. 我也喜欢 太赞了
[05:30] Hey, you know what? Let’s go outside and try it out. 不如我们去外面试试吧
[05:32] – You gonna do an awesome trick? – Oh, yeah. -你想试点技巧动作吗 -当然
[05:35] I think you are. 我想也是
[05:51] I miss this. 真怀念此情此景
[05:53] And I missed you. 我也很想你
[06:01] Do you think we could ever get it back? 你觉得我们还能找回这样的生活吗
[06:07] I don’t know. 我不知道
[06:09] Probably not this, but maybe something different. 也许不是这样 说不定会有些不同
[06:13] Something better? 也许会比这更好
[06:20] I’m sorry I lied to you. 抱歉我对你撒了谎
[06:24] I know. 我知道
[06:27] Sometimes when you live with a lie for long enough, 有时候带着谎言生活久了
[06:29] it starts to feel like the truth. 谎言会渐渐开始变成真实
[06:31] – Hey, Alma. – Hey. -早上好 阿尔玛 -早上好
[06:33] Proctor arrest. You up for it? 普罗科特的逮捕文件 你能帮忙吗
[06:35] Sure looks like a lot of paperwork. 看来有不少文书工作呢
[06:37] How much is it gonna cost me? 要收我多少好处费
[06:39] Are you kidding me? 开什么玩笑
[06:40] – It’s Proctor. It’s on the house. – Thanks. -普罗科特的事 当然免费效劳 -谢了
[06:43] Besides, we both know you would just screw it up. 而且 你我心知肚明让你做只会一团糟
[06:49] – Hey, Emmett. – Sheriff. -埃米特 -警长
[06:55] – You come for these? – No. -你是来拿这个的吗 -不是
[06:58] – I don’t deserve that badge. – Come on. -我不配戴着警徽 -别瞎说
[07:00] No one deserves it more than you. 没人比你更有资格做警察
[07:03] Have you heard back from the D.A.’s office? 你收到地检署的回复了吗
[07:04] You let me worry about the D.A., okay? 地检署的事我来处理 行吗
[07:07] – Listen, what I did to those men– – They had it coming. -我对那些人做的事 -那是他们自找的
[07:09] – Not from me. – Well, if not from you… -我不该动手 -即使你不动手…
[07:13] Listen, Emmett, there are rules, 埃米特 虽然有规则纪律
[07:16] – and then there’s what’s right. – And then there’s God. -但也有良心正义 -可还有上帝在看着
[07:19] Yeah, God kind of takes all the fun out of the argument. 是啊 上帝的出现通常会赶走争端的乐趣
[07:24] This job is doing something to me. 这项工作对我来说意义非凡
[07:26] I can’t risk becoming the man I was last night. 我不允许自己再变成昨晚的样子
[07:32] – So, what are you gonna do? – My sister lives down in Florida. -那你准备怎么办 -我姐姐住在佛罗里达
[07:35] I’m gonna head down there for a while. 我准备去那里待一阵
[07:37] See what it feels like. 看看会怎样
[07:44] I hate to lose you. 我讨厌和你道别
[07:48] You know, you may have everyone else fooled, 也许你骗得了别人
[07:50] not me. 可你骗不了我
[07:55] How’s that? 怎么说
[07:57] I know you’re a good man. 我知道你是个好人
[07:59] It’s been an honor to work with you. 与你共事是我的荣幸
[08:05] You, too. 我也是
[08:30] Dr. Hadman to E.R. Bay 13. 哈德曼医生请到13区急诊室
[08:33] Dr. Hadman to E.R. Bay 13. 哈德曼医生请到13区急诊室
[08:42] Hey, man, 医生
[08:44] give me some fuckin’ morphine. 再给我打点吗啡吧
[08:47] I’m dyin’ here. 我快疼死了
[08:50] I’ve been ringing this bell for a fuckin’ hour already. 我按铃都他妈快一个小时了
[08:54] Where the fuck do you people go? 你们都他妈去哪了
[09:02] Oh, shit. 惨了
[09:03] – That’s right. – You gotta tell Proctor -你是惨了 -你必须告诉普罗科特
[09:06] I didn’t tell them anything. 我什么都没告诉他
[09:08] By the time they came to me, 他们来找我的时候
[09:10] they knew all about it. 已经什么都知道了
[09:12] What the fuck are you doing? That’s my fuckin’ morphine drip! 你在干什么 那可是我的吗啡点滴
[09:18] You won’t be needing that anymore. 你再也不需要那个了
[09:22] You were paid to transport Mr. Proctor’s merchandise 我们付你钱 是让你帮普罗科特先生运货
[09:25] and keep your mouth shut. 并且对此保密
[09:26] You chose to speak to the authorities. 但你却去向警察告密
[09:29] As such, Mr. Proctor has asked me to inform you 因此普罗科特先生让我通知你
[09:33] that your services will no longer be required. 你不用再干活了
[09:35] Get the fuck away from me– 别碰我…
[11:49] What are you doing here, Sugar? 你来干什么 糖果
[11:51] You came to see me when I was inside. 我入狱的时候你也来看我了
[11:53] I’m just returning the favor. 我只是礼尚往来
[11:55] Seeing if there’s anything you need. 看看你在里面有什么需要的
[11:59] Yeah? 是吗
[12:06] And where was your friendship 那胡德密谋抓我的时候
[12:07] while Hood was making his plans? 你怎么没把我当朋友呢
[12:10] A simple warning is all I would have needed. 我只需要一个简单的提醒
[12:12] Hood, he doesn’t consult with me. 胡德 他并不征求我的建议
[12:15] Yeah? 是吗
[12:17] Would you have told me if he had? 如果他征求你的建议 你会提醒我吗
[12:24] Kai… 凯
[12:26] I’ve known you since you were a kid. 我认识你的时候你还是个孩子
[12:28] We may not be friends, 可能我们算不上朋友
[12:30] but in some way, we’re still family. 但是不管怎么样 我们还是一家人啊
[12:36] We’re not family. Not anymore. 我们不是一家人 不再是了
[12:39] You made your choice. 你已经作出了选择
[12:43] And don’t come back. 不要再回头了
[12:47] Kai, it doesn’t have to be this way. 凯 我们没必要走到这一步的
[12:52] Yes, it does. 事已至此
[12:54] I forgave what I could, given the years you lost for me. 你为我付出那么多年 我会尽量原谅你
[12:57] But when I get out of here– and I will get out of here– 但是等我出去了 我一定会出去的
[13:00] I’ll be coming for Hood. 我会找胡德算账的
[13:02] And if you’re standing between us, I’ll cut you down 到时候如果你阻拦 我会毫不犹豫地
[13:04] without a second thought. 把你铲除
[13:13] You shouldn’t have come here. 你不该来这里的
[13:25] Hey, boss, we might have a glitch with Proctor’s case. 头 普罗科特的案子我们可能有所疏忽了
[13:29] Just get your son and go. You can’t ever come back here. 带上你儿子离开这里 再也不要回来了
[13:31] Why are you helping me? 为什么你要帮我
[13:34] I know what it feels like to be trapped in your own life. 因为我深有体会 被命运困住的痛苦
[13:37] I went to check on Juliet. 我去查探了下茱莉叶
[13:39] She missed her shift at the Savoy. 她没有去萨沃伊脱衣舞俱乐部上班
[13:41] – And what about you? – I made my choice. -那你怎么办 -我已经选择了我的人生
[13:44] – Thank you. – Just go. -谢谢你 -快走吧
[13:48] I swung by the day care center. 我去日托中心看了下
[13:49] Apparently, she pulled her son out in the middle of the day. 发现她中午的时候将她儿子接走了
[13:52] The director there had a feeling she’s not coming back. 日托中心的班主任觉得她不会再回来了
[13:54] Smart girl. 聪明的姑娘
[13:56] What about your case against Proctor? 你手里和普罗科特有关的案子怎么样了
[13:57] She was never gonna testify. 她从没打算出庭作证
[14:00] Anyway, we’ve got a stronger case with Longshadow. 不管怎样 朗西德的案子会比较有利
[14:09] Hi. 你好啊
[14:11] He has a list of people Proctor extorted 普罗科特为了新赌场的土地
[14:13] to clear the land for the new casino. 勒索过的人物清单在他手里
[14:15] And you think Longshadow’s gonna see that through? 你觉得朗西德会指证普罗科特吗
[14:17] He wants Proctor out of his hair for good. 他自己也很想彻底铲除普罗科特
[14:20] The charges against my uncle will soon be dropped. 针对我舅舅的指控很快会撤销的
[14:23] You’ve nothing to worry about. 你没什么可担心的
[14:25] But I am worried, Rebecca. 但是我很担心 丽贝卡
[14:28] I don’t doubt for a moment Proctor’s lawyers 我毫不怀疑普罗科特的律师们
[14:29] will buy his way out of a few gun charges. 能够让他免受枪械持有罪的处罚
[14:32] But the cops have papers linking him to the Kinaho Moon 但警察的文件会显示他和奇诺之月赌场有联系
[14:35] and I can’t have that. 这是我不希望看到的
[14:38] That sounds like something 这种事
[14:38] you should talk to him about when he gets out. 你还是等他出狱后再处理吧
[14:41] – Why now? – What? -为什么是现在 -什么
[14:43] Proctor– why now? 为什么要现在逮捕普罗科特
[14:46] That’s why I’m here, isn’t it? 我来这里不就是为了这个吗
[14:48] I don’t know why you’re here. 我不清楚你为什么来这里
[14:49] I’ve been trying to pinpoint in my mind 我一直在想你到底是怎样的人
[14:51] what it is about you– procedure, protocols, laws– 流程 规章制度 法律还是什么
[14:53] you just don’t have patience for any of it. 你对这些完全没有耐心
[14:56] Rebecca, 丽贝卡
[14:57] your uncle has had a long run, 你舅舅顺风顺水很久了
[15:00] but his luck’s about to run out. 但是他的运气很快就要耗尽了
[15:03] I don’t think that they’re gonna take him down for this, 我不是”认为”他们会将他铲除
[15:05] I know it, because I’m gonna help them do it. 我很确信 因为我会帮忙
[15:08] Why are you telling me this? 你为什么要告诉我这些
[15:12] It’s time for you to make a choice. 因为你该做选择了
[15:19] Why me? 为什么选我
[15:23] I like you. 因为我喜欢你
[15:54] The warrant is specific to the basement 搜查令只限于地下室
[15:56] and excludes any and all other rooms of the house. 不包括屋子里的其他房间
[15:59] So, it could be argued that the subbasement 所以我们可以辩论说走私货
[16:02] in which the contraband was found 所在的下层地下室
[16:04] wasn’t on the warrant and is, therefore, inadmissible. 不在搜查令的范围内 因此指控是不成立的
[16:07] – Would that work? – 50/50. -可行吗 -有百分之五十的胜算
[16:09] Depends on the judge. 主要看法官怎么决定
[16:11] Meanwhile, I’m pushing for a new bail hearing. 同时 我会再次申请保释听证
[16:13] The A.D.A. is arguing flight risk. 助理检察官会以潜逃风险争论
[16:15] But all the new ones do that, so I will push it through. 所有新人都会这样 我会搞定
[16:18] It’ll just take a day or two. 再等一两天就可以了
[16:20] What about Longshadow? 郎西德怎么样了
[16:21] Well, that’s a whole ‘nother ball of wax. 好吧 这事还得好好商议
[16:23] You sure he’s gonna go through with it? 你确定他会坚持下去吗
[16:25] He seemed very sure. 他看上去信心满满
[16:27] Yeah. Well, we’ll have to see what he’s got. 好吧 我们先看看他到底有何能耐
[16:30] Until then, my number one priority is to get you out of here. 目前为止 我的首要任务是将你保释出去
[16:33] So I will call you as soon as I have anything new. 有任何进展我都会第一时间通知你
[16:36] – Thank you. – Rebecca, I will wait for you outside. -谢谢 -丽贝卡 我在外面等你
[16:45] What is it? 怎么了
[16:49] It never rains, but it pours. 不雨则已 一雨倾盆
[16:51] You’re worried about Alex? 你是在担心亚历克斯吗
[16:52] Well, he picked a hell of a time to grow some balls. 他这次长志气还真是挑了个好时间
[16:58] Well, can’t Sperling do anything about that? 斯柏林能不能做点什么呢
[17:00] Maybe. 可以吧
[17:02] Maybe. 应该可以吧
[17:05] Uncle? 舅舅
[17:08] Just go home, Rebecca. I’ll talk to you tomorrow. 回家去吧 丽贝卡 我明天再和你谈
[17:11] Okay. 好的
[17:24] You’ve got another visitor. 你还有一位访客
[17:40] Mother. 母亲
[17:41] Hello, Kai. 你好 凯
[17:58] You look tired. 你看起来很累
[18:02] I’m not tired. 我不累
[18:05] Just older. 只是老了
[18:11] Why are you here? 你怎么会来这里
[18:13] A mother hears her son is alone 做母亲的听说儿子孤身一人
[18:16] and in trouble. 还身陷囫囵
[18:19] Well… 是吗
[18:22] I’ve been alone for many years, Mother… 我孤身一人很多年了 母亲
[18:25] for my entire adult life. 成年后一直是孤身一人
[18:31] As have I. 我也是
[18:36] Does my father know you’re here? 父亲知道你来这里了吗
[18:40] Your father demands contrition 你父亲要求所有人都忏悔
[18:42] from everyone except himself. 却不严于律己
[18:47] As I get older, 我年纪越大
[18:49] I have far less patience for arrogance 对自以为是的傲慢
[18:53] disguised as righteousness. 就越难忍耐
[18:56] – And yet you stay. – And yet I stay. -可你还是留下了 -我确实留下了
[19:03] I was not raised to think there was another way. 我从小就没想过还有其他出路
[19:07] By the time I came to it on my own, 当我自己意识到时
[19:10] I was an old lady. 为时已晚
[19:19] I failed you, Kai. 我让你失望了 凯
[19:22] I let the dogma of small-minded men 我让一个教条武断 心思狭隘的男人
[19:26] determine your fate 决定了你的命运
[19:28] when I should have been protecting you… 我当时应当保护好你
[19:31] the way any other mother in the world 就像世界上任何母亲一样
[19:34] would have protected her young. 保护她们的孩子
[19:35] And now I see you in here, and I know 而现在我看到你被困在这里
[19:39] that we put you here, 我知道是我们害了你
[19:42] your father and I. 我和你父亲
[19:53] Your crimes, whatever they may be, 你的罪过 无论是什么
[19:57] are my crimes. 都是我的罪过
[20:17] May I come see you again? 我能再来看你吗
[20:26] Yeah. 可以
[20:53] Can I help you? 有何贵干
[20:55] Captain Julias Bonner, NYPD. 我是朱利亚斯·邦纳 纽约警察
[20:59] So you are not here to pray? 所以你不是来祷告的
[21:01] No. 没错
[21:03] Just doing a little legwork for the FBI. 就是给联调局跑跑腿
[21:06] – Where is Agent Racine? – They don’t seem to know. -拉辛探员在哪 -他们也不知道
[21:10] Maybe that’s why they asked me to drop by– 所以他们才会叫我来这里
[21:12] to see if maybe you knew. 看看你会不会知道些什么
[21:14] I haven’t seen Agent Racine in a while. 我有段时间没见拉辛探员了
[21:18] He was not a healthy man. 他身体不好
[21:20] But he did come in here from time to time. 但他时不时地会来这儿
[21:23] Yes. He was looking for my brother. 是的 他之前在找我弟弟
[21:26] I take it you haven’t heard from him, either. 那就是说你也没他消息吗
[21:28] If I had, do you think I would tell you? 如果我有 你觉得我会告诉你吗
[21:31] No, I guess you wouldn’t. 应该不会
[21:34] I don’t suppose you’d allow me to search the place. 你应该不会让我搜查这里吧
[21:36] Yes, of course, as soon as you show me your warrant. 随便搜 只要给我看搜查令
[21:40] Why all this interest? Surely you have more pressing cases. 为何这么感兴趣 你肯定还有别的要案
[21:44] Oh, yes. 当然
[21:45] But you never seem to forget the one that got away. 但是对漏网之鱼总是难以释怀
[21:48] I almost nailed him a long time ago. 很久之前 我差点就逮到他了
[21:51] I picked up this kid doing a job for him. 我盯上了一个帮他干活的小子
[21:54] Diamonds. 钻石
[21:58] It’s for you. 这是给你的
[21:59] Turns out it was Rabbit who tipped us off. 结果是兔子给我们泄的密
[22:03] I tried to turn the kid, but he was, 我试图劝说这小子 但他
[22:07] you know, committed. 你懂的 很决绝
[22:10] Everyone must live or die by their own code. 每个人都有自己的做人准则
[22:14] Of course. 当然
[22:18] Well, you have a good day, Father. 好 祝你一天愉快 神父
[22:21] Have a good day. 你也一样
[22:25] They’re closing in, 他们逼得更紧了
[22:27] the intruder last night, now this cop. 昨晚被入侵 现在警察也来了
[22:31] They will be here soon. 他们很快就会来
[22:32] I had hoped to be a bit stronger 我还希望面对他们时
[22:36] when I faced them. 能更强壮些
[22:44] It was a mistake sending the assassin after them. 派人暗杀他们是个错误
[22:48] We should have waited until you were healthy. 我们应该等到你身体康复
[22:50] The only mistake was her failure. 唯一的错误就是她的失败
[22:52] You could not have foreseen that. 你也始料未及
[23:04] – Who the fuck are you? – I’m a nurse, man. -你他妈是谁 -我是护士 先生
[23:06] What about this intruder? 入侵者目前如何
[23:08] He proved more resourceful than we imagined. 他比我们想得更加聪明
[23:11] There are only so many hospitals in the city. We will find him. 城里就那么几家医院 我们会找到他的
[23:14] – Which one? – New York Presbyterian. -哪一家 -纽约长老会医院
[23:17] – Was I shot? – No, dude. You got hit by a car. -我中枪了吗 -没 你被车撞了
[23:20] We have to assume he will get word to them. 我们得先假设他会给他们报信
[23:22] He was badly hurt. He may not get word to anyone. 他伤得很重 也许什么信都报不了
[23:24] How long have I been here? 我在这里多久了
[23:26] I don’t know. My shift started at noon. 我不知道 我中午才换班的
[23:27] – Are the cops here? – Why would the cops be here? -这儿有警察吗 -为什么要有警察在
[23:29] I have called everyone in. 我已经通知了所有人
[23:31] We will be ready for them. 我们会准备好的
[23:33] What the hell are you doing? No, you can’t get out of bed. 你在干什么 不行 你不能下床
[23:35] – Tell me where my fucking clothes are. – You can’t go anywhere. -老子衣服在哪 -你哪都不能去
[23:37] – They’re gonna fucking kill me, man. – No one’s gonna kill you. -他们要杀了我 -没人要杀你
[23:39] They’re gonna fucking kill me. 他们要杀了我
[23:41] You have a serious concussion. You can’t go anywhere. 你有很严重的脑震荡 你不能离开
[23:43] – The fuck I can’t. – Please just get back in the bed! -老子必须走 -请回床上
[23:44] – I need some help in here! – Get the fuck off me! -我这里需要帮助 -放开我
[23:49] Hey, sorry to keep you waiting. 抱歉 让你久等了
[23:51] It’s all right. I just got here. 没事 我也刚到
[23:53] Hey, Laura, can I get a cup of coffee? 劳拉 给我来杯咖啡
[23:58] A few days ago, that building blew up. 几天前 那栋建筑发生了爆炸
[24:00] Word is it was an ecstasy lab. 据说那是个制毒窝点
[24:03] Proctor? 普罗科特的吗
[24:04] Well, not that we can prove, but, yeah. 虽然无法证明 但确实是
[24:07] Thanks. 谢谢
[24:09] I’ve requested a forensics team from the DEA, 我向毒管所申请派鉴定人员过来了
[24:11] but first they gotta find us on a map. 但他们首先得能在地图上找到我们
[24:15] So I’m guessing this is not a defective gas line. 这么说爆炸不是因为燃气管线问题
[24:17] Mm-mm, truck went through 有辆卡车破墙而入
[24:19] a wall and then the place went sky-high. 然后那里就轰然倒塌了
[24:24] Is that it? I mean, why are you showing me this? 就这样吗 你给我看这个是什么意思
[24:26] Because the day before this happened, 因为爆炸发生前一天
[24:28] I was out there with Hood and Emmett. 我跟胡德还有埃米特去过那里
[24:29] We shook down some guys. 我们逮了几个人问话
[24:30] We found out this is where they’re making the drugs. 才发现那是他们的制毒窝点
[24:32] And Hood desperately wanted to tie it to Proctor, 胡德非常想把这个扯到普罗科特头上
[24:34] – but we couldn’t. – And then it blows up. -但我们没证据 -然后那里就爆炸了
[24:38] Just like that. 就是这样
[24:39] And then he busts Proctor on a warrant 然后他根据线人提供的信息
[24:40] based on information from a confidential informant. 申请逮捕令抓了普罗科特
[24:43] Exactly. And I wouldn’t bet the farm on that warrant. 对 而且我觉得那张逮捕令也靠不住
[24:47] Shit. 该死
[24:50] What the hell is he up to? 他到底想干什么
[25:00] George. 乔治
[25:03] Long day? 很无聊吗
[25:05] The only kind I seem to be having these days. 我现在好像就只剩下无聊了
[25:07] Drink? 喝一杯吗
[25:08] No. 算了
[25:12] That was some stunt you pulled with the council. 委员会那边你花招耍得挺厉害啊
[25:15] Oh, George, don’t be a sore loser. 乔治 你不是这么输不起吧
[25:19] Men voted their consciences. 大家凭良心投票而已
[25:22] Well, I’m sure you’ve heard 你肯定听说过
[25:23] that your good friend Proctor 你的好友普罗科特
[25:25] has once again been incarcerated. 又被关起来了吧
[25:29] Proctor’s no friend of mine. 普罗科特不是我的朋友
[25:32] As a matter of fact, I’m taking measures 说实话 我正在采取措施
[25:33] to make sure he goes down for the count. 保证让他永无翻身之日呢
[25:38] Maybe I underestimated you. 我可能低估你了
[25:43] But maybe you underestimated me, too. 但是你可能也低估我了
[25:53] This dagger 这把匕首
[25:55] belonged to my great-grandfather. 是我曾祖父的
[25:59] It’s handed down as a totem 我们家族把它当做一种图腾
[26:01] to the first-born male of each generation 家里的长子到了一定年龄时
[26:04] when he comes of age. 就把匕首传给他
[26:06] So far, every man in my family 目前为止 我们家族里
[26:09] who has carried this knife 持有过这把匕首的人
[26:11] has had occasion to use it. 都有机会用过它
[26:14] Of course, I have no sons. 当然 我膝下无子
[26:22] Is this your occasion, George? 现在就是你的机会吗 乔治
[26:25] Is that why you’re here? 你来就是因为这个吗
[26:33] I didn’t think so. 我看未必
[26:57] It’s hard to know when I realized it. 我不知道是什么时候意识到的
[27:01] Little girls love their fathers. 小女孩总是爱她们的父亲的
[27:04] And mine was so loving, 我父亲非常爱我
[27:06] so attentive. 非常关心我
[27:09] And he kept me in this little world, 他让我待在他创造的象牙塔里
[27:10] and I had no other reality to compare it to. 所以我没有其它现实可以作比较
[27:18] So what changed? 后来是什么变了
[27:20] Kids in school. 上学的时候
[27:23] They started to tease me. 有孩子取笑我
[27:25] And you know how kids can be. 你知道的 小孩子不知轻重
[27:30] Then this one day, I was walking home from school 有一天 我放学回家
[27:33] and I passed by a newsstand. 经过一个阅报亭
[27:37] And my father’s picture was on the front page of every paper. 发现我父亲的照片登在各大报纸的头版上
[27:42] So I bought a copy and I read it. 于是我就买了份报纸看
[27:44] And I didn’t understand much– I was about 11, 可看了也不是很懂 我当时才11岁
[27:46] but I understood enough. 但是该懂的部分都懂了
[27:50] They were saying that my father had had people killed. 报纸上说我父亲杀了人
[27:54] So I took the paper and I put it on his pillow… 于是我把报纸带回家放到他枕头底下
[27:58] and I went to sleep. 然后就去睡觉了
[28:01] And then the next morning, he was sitting in my room 第二天早上 他来到我房间里
[28:02] in an old rocking chair I had in the corner, 坐在角落里的那张旧摇椅上
[28:05] just rocking back and forth, staring at me. 就那样坐在摇椅上 盯着我看
[28:10] And for the first time in my life, I was scared of him. 那是我第一次感觉到怕他
[28:12] Jesus, Carrie. 天哪 卡莉
[28:19] But then he picked me up… 但是他抱起我
[28:21] put me in his lap, and I was barely awake… 把我放到他腿上 我当时似梦非醒
[28:28] kissed me on my head, 他亲了我的额头
[28:30] and just rocked me back and forth 然后在摇椅上摇着我
[28:32] and I almost fell asleep again. 我差点又睡了过去
[28:40] He was my daddy. 他是我爸爸
[28:47] That’s enough. 不要说了
[28:48] You’ll have plenty of time to tell me the rest of it. 剩下的部分以后有的是时间说
[28:52] – Yeah, I should get going. – No, no, no. Shh. -好吧 我该走了 -不不不
[28:57] No. 不要走
[29:00] No, you shouldn’t. 你不该走的
[29:11] You okay? 你没事吧
[29:16] Yeah. I’m just thinking about Emmett. 没事 就是在想埃米特的事
[29:20] Yeah. 好吧
[29:21] I just can’t believe he lost it like that. 我真不敢相信他竟然失控了
[29:29] Well, I don’t think he did lose it. 我倒觉得他没有失控
[29:30] I think he made a conscious choice. 他是有意识地作出了选择
[29:33] They hurt his family, 他们伤害了他的家人
[29:36] he needed to make ’em pay. 他必须让他们付出代价
[29:37] We would have made them pay. 我们会让他们付出代价的
[29:39] Yeah, but he needed it to come from him. 没错 但是他想自己动手
[29:41] Think of it like you and Breece. 想想看 就像你和布里斯
[29:44] Look, there is a point at which 关键是我们中任何一个人
[29:46] any one of us will do exactly what Emmett did. 都会像埃米特那样做
[29:49] It’s just a question of what puts us in that situation 问题只是怎么会发展至此
[29:51] where the circumstances outweigh the consequences. 太冲动而不考虑后果
[29:56] We go to the Cadi every day 我们每天都去凯迪拉克店
[29:57] and we’re supposed to be dealing in justice, but… 本应该公正处理 但…
[30:01] All we’re really doing is enforcing a set of rules. 我们在做的只是按部就班
[30:05] But justice, real justice… 但正义 真正的正义
[30:09] is personal. 因人而定
[30:12] Sometimes the only way to get it 有时候身体力行
[30:14] is with your own two hands. 是唯一的方法
[30:17] You scare the shit out of me when you say things like that. 我很怕听到你说这种话
[30:19] You’re the one that wanted me to talk more. 是你让我多聊点的
[30:22] Yeah, I’m starting to have second thoughts. 是啊 我要改变主意了
[30:32] You’re the only sheriff that doesn’t answer his phone. 只有你这个警长不接电话
[30:39] – What? – You need to get your ass to New York now. -怎么 -你最好赶紧来纽约
[30:42] Job? 贾伯
[30:43] I’m in deep shit here, man. 我有大麻烦了
[30:45] Whoa, slow down, slow down. Where are you? 慢着 慢着 你在哪
[30:47] In the hospital is where I am. 在该死的医院
[30:48] New York Presbyterian, room 307. 纽约长老会医院 307号房
[30:50] And if Rabbit get here first, I’ll be… 要是兔子先找到 我就…
[30:52] You found him? 你找到他了吗
[30:55] Yeah, I found him. 找到了
[30:57] – Now he gonna find me. – I’m on my way. -现在他就要找到我了 -我马上到
[31:01] – What? What’s wrong? – I have to go. -什么事 怎么了 -我要走了
[31:04] What, just like that? 什么 就这样吗
[31:07] You don’t think I’m entitled to more of an explanation than that? 我没资格得到更合理的解释吗
[31:09] Yeah, you are, but right now I just don’t have time. 有资格 但我赶时间
[31:13] Well, are you coming back? 你还回来吗
[31:16] – Not tonight. – How about ever? -今晚就不了 -那以后呢
[31:21] I don’t know. 不知道
[31:23] – Then don’t go. – I have to. -那就别走 -我没得选
[31:29] I don’t think I can do this anymore. 我再也不想这样了
[31:30] I mean, I don’t even know who you are. 甚至连你是谁都不知道
[31:36] I know. 我知道了
[31:41] I’m sorry. 很抱歉
[32:00] Hello, Brock. 晚上好 布罗克
[32:03] Shit. Sorry about that. 靠 失礼了
[32:05] – It’s fine. – Wasn’t expecting anyone, clearly. -没关系 -真没想到会有人来
[32:07] Don’t worry about it. 别在意
[32:09] What the hell are you doing here? I got the night shift. 你来这干什么 我值夜班呢
[32:12] I have to leave town tonight. 今晚我要离开镇里
[32:13] – Where are you going? – It’s not important. -要去哪儿 -这不重要
[32:15] – For how long? – I don’t know. -去多久 -不清楚
[32:22] You’re in charge. 先由你接手
[32:23] Yeah, because that worked out so well last time. 因为上次我表现”出色”
[32:29] Hood. 胡德
[32:34] Who the hell are you? 你到底是谁
[32:40] You’re a good man, Brock. Take care. 你是个好人 布罗克 保重
[33:16] Are you expecting anyone? 你在等谁吗
[33:17] No. It’s okay. I got it. 没有 没关系 继续吧
[33:23] Are you expecting somebody? 是你在等人吗
[33:34] – Hood, what the hell is this? – Carrie here? -胡德 怎么回事 -卡莉在这吗
[33:36] Are you serious? 你开玩笑吗
[33:36] If she’s here, I need to see her now. 要是她在 我现在就要见她
[33:38] – Go fuck yourself. – Gordon, it’s okay. -去你丫的 -戈登 别激动
[33:40] – Yeah, the hell it is. – What is it? -情况是… -什么事
[33:43] – What? – Job found Rabbit. -怎么了 -贾伯找到兔子了
[33:46] – Oh, my God. Where? – New York. -天啊 他在哪 -纽约
[33:50] Job’s hurt. I’m going now. 贾伯受伤了 我正要赶去
[33:51] – I’m coming. – What? -我也去 -你说什么
[33:53] – Give us a minute. – We have to go, now. -等我一下 -我们必须现在就走
[33:54] Give us a minute. Gordon, honey… 等一下 戈登 亲爱的…
[33:57] Look, this is your first night back in this house. 这是你回家的第一晚
[33:59] I know, but if Rabbit’s in New York. 我知道 但如果兔子在纽约的话
[34:00] – None of this shit makes any sense. – I know it doesn’t. -这他妈不是借口 -我知道
[34:03] But I have to do this, 但我必须这么做
[34:04] to protect us, to protect our family. 为了保护我们 保护我们家
[34:06] If we’re gonna have a chance… 如果我们有机会…
[34:06] And how are we gonna have a chance 他老在这出现
[34:08] when he keeps showing up here? What is it with you? 我们何谈机会 你有毛病吗
[34:10] Why is any of this your problem? 这些都关你什么事
[34:12] Don’t look at her, I’m the one talking to you. 别看着她 是我在跟你说话
[34:13] I don’t have time for this shit. 我没空跟你在这瞎扯
[34:14] You can stay here if you want. 你要愿意可以继续待着
[34:15] Hey, stop fucking talking to her. 别他妈的跟她说话
[34:18] – Don’t you turn your back on me. – Gordon, stop it! -别背对着我 -戈登 停手
[34:20] – Fuck you! – Jesus Christ! -去死吧 -我的天呐
[34:22] Now, how many times are you gonna ruin our lives? 你到底想毁掉我们的生活多少次
[34:24] – This has nothing to do with you. – Gordon, put the gun down. -这与你无关 -戈登 把枪放下
[34:26] – You don’t understand. – What, are you protecting him? -你不明白 -你是在袒护他吗
[34:29] – No. – What the hell is this? -我没有 -这他妈什么情况
[34:30] Are you fucking him? 你上了他吗
[34:31] – Is that what this is? – No, it isn’t. -是这样吗 -不 不是的
[34:32] Then what the hell is it, then?! 那这他妈的是什么意思
[34:34] If he doesn’t get that gun out of my fucking face, 要是他不把枪从我面前挪开
[34:36] – I’m gonna fuckin’ kill him. – Stop it. -我就弄死他 -别说了
[34:37] You’re gonna kill me? I don’t think so. 你想杀了我吗 我觉得你没这能耐
[34:38] I don’t give a fuck what you think. 我他妈才不管你怎么想
[34:39] You show up at my house looking for my wife. 你来我家找我妻子
[34:41] You don’t know what’s going on, 你根本不明白这是怎么回事
[34:42] – so back off! – I will blow your fucking head off! -所以你让开 -我要把你的脑袋崩了
[34:45] – Last chance! – He’s Deva’s father! -最后一次机会 -他是蒂法的父亲
[35:15] What…? 什么
[35:20] What did you say? 你刚说什么了
[35:24] Gordon… 戈登
[35:40] Gordon… 戈登
[35:46] I will tell you everything. 我会告诉你所有事
[35:51] But right now I have to go. 但现在我必须离开
[35:55] I have to go. 必须离开
[35:58] Why? 为什么
[36:00] Because I have to kill him. 因为我必须要杀了他
[36:03] Or die trying. 至死方休
[36:15] I meant what I said– either he dies or we do. 我是认真的 不是他死就是我们死
[36:18] Nothing less. 没有其他选择
[36:22] I couldn’t agree more. 我完全同意
[39:33] Is that any way to greet an old friend? 有这么欢迎老朋友的吗
[39:35] – Asshole. – Can you move? -混蛋 -你能动吗
[39:37] – Barely. – Come on, let’s get you– -勉强能 -走吧 我们…
[40:00] Oh! Fuck! 操
[40:39] Shots fired on the third floor. 三楼发生枪击
[40:41] Request police backup. Drop your weapon! 请求警察支援 放下武器
[41:45] Help! 救命
[41:47] Drop it! Drop the gun now. 放下枪 马上把枪放下
[41:51] Come out and drop the gun now. 出来 马上把枪放下
[42:21] I’ll kill her. 我会杀了她的
[42:24] No, you won’t. 不 你不会的
[42:38] What took you so long? 怎么这么久
[42:40] He had a friend. 他有帮手
[42:41] How about a little less talk 少说点
[42:41] and a little more getting the fuck out of here? 赶紧走 好不好
[42:46] – Shit. – Let’s move. -该死 -我们走
[42:53] I want men in all four stairwells. 四个楼梯井全部要有人
[42:56] And be careful. The shooter might still be in the building. 小心 枪手可能还在楼里
[42:59] You two, with me. 你们两个 跟我来
[43:04] I want you to head down there, make a loop. 你们两个去那里 转一圈
[43:05] We’ll meet back up at ICU. 我们到重症监护室见
[43:19] Son of a bitch! Move, move, move! 混蛋 闪开 闪开
[43:34] So what the hell were you thinking, 你他妈怎么想的
[43:35] trying to take him out on your own? 想自己一个人弄死他
[43:38] I saw an opening and I took it. 我看到一个机会 就抓住了
[43:41] Would have finished him right there 要不是那个神经病神父
[43:42] if it hadn’t been for that psycho priest. 我就了结他了
[43:45] – Priest? – Yulish. -神父 -尤里斯
[43:47] – What, you know him? – He’s my uncle. -怎么 你认识他吗 -他是我舅舅
[43:49] I never met him, but my father used to talk about him. 我从没见过他 但我父亲以前提起过他
[43:53] I always got the feeling that he was scared of him. 我一直觉得他害怕他
[43:55] Are there any members of your family 你家里有人不是
[43:57] who aren’t homicidal maniacs? 杀人的疯子吗
[43:59] – We’ll go in tomorrow. – I know the layout. -我们明天走 -我很清楚布局
[44:01] – I should come with you. – You can’t even stand, Job. -我该跟你们一起走 -你都站不起来 贾伯
[44:05] It’s just a concussion, man. You get them every day. 只是脑震荡 伙计 你经常得
[44:08] The inside of your head must look like a Jackson Pollock. 你脑袋里一定像副杰克逊·波洛克的画
[44:10] Can’t have you slowing us down, okay? 不能让你拖累我们 行不行
[44:15] It’s not exactly an arsenal. 这么点可算不上个军械库
[44:17] Yeah, we had to leave in a bit of a hurry. 是啊 我们走的太匆忙
[44:21] Hey, Pony still dealing guns in these parts? 普尼还在这片倒卖枪支吗
[44:24] Only dealing Pony’s doing is blow jobs in Sing Sing. 普尼忙着在新新监狱里吹箫呢
[44:30] But you know who is still around? 但你知道谁还在吗
[44:34] – You think? – I’d have heard if someone took him out. -是吗 -有人干掉他的话我肯定知道
[44:38] Who? 谁
[44:39] An old friend. 一个老朋友
[44:41] He’s using a very liberal definition of the word “Friend.” 他对”朋友”的定义真是不拘一格
[44:45] Think he’d remember me? 觉得他会记得我吗
[44:47] The question is, do you want him to? 问题是 你想让他记得吗
[45:04] Your men…? 你的人呢
[45:06] They are dead. 他们死了
[45:11] Then they have come. 那么说他们来了
[45:13] Yes. 是的
[45:15] I spent 15 years searching for my daughter. 我花了15年找我的女儿
[45:20] And now she hunts me. 现在她却在追捕我
[45:28] Tell me, Yulish. 告诉我 尤里斯
[45:31] Do you really believe in God? 你真的信仰上帝吗
[45:35] I do, yes. 是的
[45:39] To me… 对我来说
[45:41] God always felt like something men made up to feel less alone. 上帝就是人为了不那么孤单而编造的
[45:52] And now… 而现在
[45:56] I am more alone than I have ever been. 我却比以往都孤单
[46:02] I don’t trust you. 我不信任你
[46:06] I don’t give a shit. 我不在乎
[46:09] And instead of wishing for God… 我不向上帝许愿
[46:14] I am praying… 我祈祷
[46:17] that He does not exist. 他并不存在
[46:23] Because if He does… 因为如果他存在
[46:26] dead or alive… 不管死活
[46:32] there will be no peace for me. 我都得不到安宁
[46:38] My sins will follow me beyond the grave. 我的罪孽会追随我进入坟墓
黑吃黑

Post navigation

Previous Post: 黑吃黑(Banshee)第2季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 黑吃黑(Banshee)第3季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme