时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:32] | Hey, Jason. Come on. | 杰森 出来 |
[02:36] | Jason, come on. Let’s go. | 杰森 快点 我们走 |
[03:03] | Jason? | 杰森 |
[05:31] | Baby. | 乖乖 |
[05:40] | Sugar. | 糖果 |
[05:42] | You know, it makes me sick | 看到这辆美国老爷车 |
[05:43] | to see an American classic defaced like that. | 被糟蹋成这样 太让我心酸了 |
[05:49] | If it makes you feel any better, they were aiming for me. | 如果告诉你他们的目标是我 会不会好受点 |
[05:52] | That makes sense. | 这个可以有 |
[05:54] | Come inside. | 进来吧 |
[05:56] | You know there’s nothing on God’s green earth | 在这世上没什么事情 |
[05:58] | that would get me to voluntarily walk into a police station, | 能让我自愿进警局 |
[06:02] | but I was getting my fix on in town, | 但是既然我在镇上安家了 |
[06:04] | figured I’d drop in, see how you pulling this shit off. | 我还是来看看你这警长当得咋样 |
[06:07] | I mean, a crook posing as a cop | 骗子当警察 |
[06:09] | and a car dealership posing as a cop station? | 二手车店当警察局 也太扯了 |
[06:15] | You see Jason this morning? | 今天早晨你看到杰森了吗 |
[06:16] | I thought he had a train to catch. | 他不是要去赶火车吗 |
[06:20] | Yeah, I went to his motel | 对 我去汽车旅馆接他 |
[06:22] | to take him to the station. He wasn’t there. | 可是他不在 |
[06:23] | Maybe he doesn’t like saying good-byes. | 可能他不喜欢告别吧 |
[06:26] | He wouldn’t have left without this. | 但是他不会落下这个的 |
[06:31] | You know, I-I did see him last night at The Forge | 我昨晚在酒馆看到 |
[06:34] | talking to Proctor’s niece. | 他和普罗科特的侄女在聊天 |
[06:36] | – Rebecca? – Yeah. | -丽贝卡吗 -没错 |
[06:37] | – When? – Late. | -什么时候 -蛮晚了 |
[06:40] | I’m pretty sure they left together. | 我非常确定他们一起离开的 |
[06:48] | What, you think something happened to him? | 你觉得他遇到了什么事 |
[06:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:59] | I just– I don’t know what. | 就是不知道是什么事 |
[07:32] | – Morning. – Sheriff. | -早啊 -警长 |
[07:34] | What brings you out our way this morning? | 今早是什么风把你吹来了啊 |
[07:37] | I just came by for a little chat. | 我就是过来和你聊会天 |
[07:39] | Well, do join us. | 好呀 过来一起坐吧 |
[07:41] | No. Only be a minute. | 不了 就耽误你们一分钟 |
[07:47] | You left The Forge with someone last night. | 昨晚你和某个人一起离开的酒馆 |
[07:50] | Late 20s, blond hair. | 二十七八岁 金发 |
[07:53] | What seems to be the problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[07:56] | Well, he’s missing. | 他失踪了 |
[07:58] | There were, uh… | 他住的地方 |
[08:01] | signs of struggle in his motel room. | 有挣扎的痕迹 |
[08:04] | And what would Rebecca know about that? | 丽贝卡能知道什么啊 |
[08:05] | That’s what I’m here to find out. | 我就是来了解情况的 |
[08:07] | Who is this man? | 这个人是谁 |
[08:08] | We don’t know that yet. | 我们暂时还不知道 |
[08:10] | Do you have a name? | 连名字都没有吗 |
[08:11] | So you’re gonna try and tell me that | 你是不是要说 |
[08:14] | you don’t know him? | 你不认识他 |
[08:15] | I don’t know him. | 我不认识他 |
[08:18] | I did fuck him, though. | 但我的确干了他 |
[08:22] | We don’t always know the people we fuck, do we? | 我们不一定认识我们干的人 对吧 |
[08:32] | So… | 那么 |
[08:34] | you were in his motel room, right? | 你确实在他的房间里 对吧 |
[08:38] | – For a little bit. – How long? | -就一会 -多久 |
[08:40] | I left after he fell asleep. | 他睡着之后我就走了 |
[08:42] | – Your uncle come pick you up? – Was there a crime committed? | -你叔叔来接你的吗 -你是在调查刑事案件吗 |
[08:44] | No, I’m just trying to make a timeline here. | 不是 我只是在了解时间线 |
[08:47] | Why don’t you tell me what happened? | 你还是告诉我到底发生了什么事 |
[08:50] | – What happened? – Are you accusing us of something– | -发生了什么事 -你是在指控我们吗 |
[08:52] | – Why would I do that? – No, indeed, why would you do that? | -我为什么要那么做 -的确 为什么呢 |
[08:55] | You have no evidence, no body. | 你没有证据 没有尸体 |
[08:58] | There’s not even a name, you say. | 你说了 连名字都没有 |
[09:01] | It doesn’t sound to me there’s a crime committed… | 在我看来案件并不成立啊 |
[09:04] | was there? | 对吧 |
[09:08] | Are you sure you don’t want anything to eat? | 你确定不要吃点东西吗 |
[09:15] | You going along with this? | 你没什么要说的了吗 |
[09:25] | He said he was leaving town. | 他说他要离开女妖镇 |
[09:27] | I assume he did. | 我想他应该离开了 |
[09:36] | This was your choice. | 这是你的选择 |
[09:38] | When I come for him, I come for you. | 找到他 我也会来找你算账 |
[09:50] | I have a busy day ahead of me. | 我还有很多事情要忙 |
[09:51] | I should go. | 我得走了 |
[10:29] | It’s Siobhan, boss. | 我是西沃恩 头儿 |
[10:40] | – Yeah? – Heard you were in earlier. | -什么事 -听说你一早就来了 |
[10:42] | Just wondering when you’d be back in. | 我就想知道你什么时候回来 |
[10:44] | I’m drawing up the patrol schedule. | 我在做巡逻表 |
[10:58] | I’ll be back in an hour. | 我一小时后回来 |
[11:00] | Copy. See you then. | 收到 一会见 |
[11:05] | So you think Proctor killed Jason? | 你觉得是普罗科特杀了杰森 |
[11:08] | And he wanted me to know it. | 他还希望我知道这事 |
[11:11] | Just because the boy slept with his niece. | 就因为那孩子睡了他侄女 |
[11:16] | That’s a new low for Proctor. | 普罗科特又突破了下限啊 |
[11:18] | Fuck this shit. I need a motherfucking break. | 我操 我他妈的要休息下 |
[11:21] | I’ve been up for the past 72 hours | 我整整七十二小时没睡 |
[11:24] | hacking into every server I know looking for Rabbit. | 黑进所有已知的服务器去找兔子 |
[11:27] | Whatever hole that Boris Karloff motherfucker is in, | 不管那个怪物藏在哪 |
[11:30] | it is deep and dark. | 肯定深邃难寻 |
[11:38] | – Who died? – The kid, Jason. | -谁死了 -那小子 杰森 |
[11:43] | How? | 怎么死的 |
[11:45] | Proctor. | 普罗科特 |
[11:51] | Damn. | 靠 |
[11:52] | I guess we’d better get out the gloves and shovel. | 看来得把手套和铲子拿出来了 |
[11:55] | I’m not burying anyone else this month. | 我这个月不想再埋人了 |
[11:57] | Anyone really gonna mind if I bury Proctor? | 有人会介意我埋掉普罗科特吗 |
[12:02] | Proctor’s got too much juice here. | 普罗科特在这势力太强 |
[12:05] | You can’t go after a man like that head-on | 你不能直接就这么干掉他 |
[12:08] | and not expect some major blowback. | 还指望自己毫发无损 |
[12:10] | Most people are happy with one psychopath after them. | 大多数人身后有一个疯子穷追不舍就够了 |
[12:14] | You really want two? | 你还想要两个 |
[12:16] | I’ll take my chances. | 我倒愿意试试 |
[12:19] | No, that’s the con talking. | 别 骗子才那么说 |
[12:22] | I am a con. | 我就是个骗子 |
[12:25] | Well, you could’ve fooled me this morning. | 你今天早上本来能骗骗我的 |
[12:27] | What I’m saying is there’s a lot of ways to bury a man. | 我是说 埋人的方法不止一个 |
[12:33] | Especially when you’re wearing that badge. | 尤其你还戴着警徽 |
[13:00] | Got a minute? | 有空吗 |
[13:03] | Uh, I got a patrol. | 我得去巡逻 |
[13:05] | I was hoping to pick your brain a bit. | 我还想着你能给点建议 |
[13:11] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[13:14] | Hypothetically… | 假如说 |
[13:16] | if you were gonna take down Proctor, how would you do it? | 你要拿下普罗科特 你会怎么做 |
[13:20] | Oh, you’re gonna go after Proctor, huh? | 你要追查普罗科特吗 |
[13:23] | What exactly are you gonna take him down for? | 具体点 你要以什么罪名拿下他 |
[13:25] | Anything. | 任何事 |
[13:27] | Everything. | 所有事 |
[13:28] | Yeah, I think I’m gonna need you to be a little more specific. | 我需要你再详细点 |
[13:30] | – You know what? Forget it. – Listen, Hood. | -当我没说 -听着 胡德 |
[13:32] | Proctor’s got his fingers in everything around here– | 普罗科特控制着这里的一切 |
[13:34] | prostitution, drugs, extortion. | 卖淫 毒品 敲诈 |
[13:36] | The problem is, he’s always one step removed. | 问题是他总是留了一手 |
[13:38] | There’s no direct ties, | 查不到和他的直接联系 |
[13:39] | and he knows exactly how to walk that line. | 而且他也早已轻车熟路了 |
[13:43] | So, good luck. | 所以 祝你好运 |
[13:44] | You’ve been here a long time. | 你来这很久了 |
[13:47] | If you were sheriff, how would you do it? | 如果你是警长 你会怎么做 |
[13:52] | If I were sheriff. | 如果我是警长 |
[13:55] | If I were sheriff… | 如果我是警长 |
[13:58] | I’d start by shaking his trees. | 我会先试试水 |
[14:03] | – Which trees? – All of ’em, repeatedly, over and over | -试哪些 -所有的 持续不断地 |
[14:07] | till something we can use falls out of them. | 直到有我们可以利用的信息 |
[14:10] | – Something we can use? – Come on, Hood. | -“我们”可以利用的 -得了吧 胡德 |
[14:13] | You don’t think I’m gonna let you have all the fun, do you? | 我总不能让你把好事占尽 不是吗 |
[14:19] | All right, let’s go find a tree. | 好吧 那我们去找地方试水 |
[14:32] | Excuse me… | 不好意思 |
[14:41] | Mr. Thompson, do you know who I am? | 汤普森先生 你知道我是谁吗 |
[14:44] | – Yeah. – Good, then we can skip an introduction. | -知道 -好 那就不用自我介绍了 |
[14:48] | George Hunter has engaged the council | 乔治·亨特之前介入了委员会的竞选 |
[14:51] | in a campaign to oust Alex Longshadow | 想通过不信任投票 |
[14:53] | from the position of chief with a no-confidence vote. | 以剥夺亚历克斯·朗西德的酋长一职 |
[14:56] | However, it’s in the interests of numerous parties | 但是基于多方原因 |
[14:58] | that this vote does not pass, | 投票没有通过 |
[15:00] | and you, my friend, just became one of those parties. | 而你 我的朋友 刚好成为了多方之一 |
[15:08] | – Do you know what these are? – No. | -你知道这是什么吗 -不知道 |
[15:10] | These are the keys to your daughter’s college dormitory and dorm room. | 这些是你女儿大学宿舍的钥匙 |
[15:15] | Cora’s doing pretty well. | 科拉成绩不错 |
[15:17] | You must be proud. | 你肯定很骄傲吧 |
[15:21] | So I can count on your cooperation? | 所以我能指望你合作了 |
[15:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:31] | Good. | 好 |
[15:33] | Who’s next? | 下一个是谁 |
[15:46] | Max, dinner! | 麦克斯 吃晚饭了 |
[15:49] | Come on, Max. It’s not cereal. | 来吧 麦克斯 不是麦片 |
[15:52] | Max, I’m not kidding around. | 麦克斯 我没开玩笑 |
[15:53] | If you don’t get over here right now and eat this, | 你要是再不过来把这些吃了 |
[15:55] | I’m gonna eat this. | 我就要吃了 |
[15:56] | Max? Max? | 麦克斯 麦克斯 |
[15:59] | Max! | 麦克斯 |
[16:00] | Maxie! Max! | 麦克西 麦克斯 |
[16:03] | Breathe, Max! Max, breathe! | 呼吸 麦克斯 麦克斯 呼吸啊 |
[16:05] | Fuck! | 操 |
[16:09] | Jesus. | 上帝啊 |
[16:12] | You’ve reached Gordon Hopewell. | 这里是戈登·霍普韦尔 |
[16:13] | Please leave your name and number. | 请留下你的姓名和电话 |
[16:15] | Shit, Dad, it’s Max. | 操 爸 是麦克斯 |
[16:16] | He’s having an attack and I don’t know what to do. | 他犯病了 我不知道该怎么做 |
[16:17] | Can you call me, please? | 打给我好吗 |
[16:19] | You’ve reached Gordon Hopewell. | 这里是戈登·霍普韦尔 |
[16:21] | Please leave your name and number. | 请留下你的姓名和电话 |
[16:27] | You’ve reached Gordon Hopewell. | 这里是戈登·霍普韦尔 |
[16:28] | Please leave your name and number. | 请留下你的姓名和电话 |
[16:35] | Fuck. | 操 |
[16:42] | Emergency Services. | 紧急服务 |
[16:44] | Yeah, um, I need an ambulance. | 我需要一辆救护车 |
[16:45] | My brother’s having an attack. Please help. | 我弟弟的病发作了 求你们帮帮他 |
[16:47] | He has asthma. Can you please hurry? | 他有哮喘 请快点 |
[16:58] | 瑞文大街62号 全裸辣翅 6.95 | |
[17:01] | How we doing? | 怎么样 |
[17:02] | We’re good to go. | 可以进去了 |
[17:03] | All right, listen, any illegal activity | 好的 听着 违法行为 |
[17:05] | will be happening off the east hallway. | 都在东侧走廊那边 |
[17:06] | That is right behind the dressing areas. | 就在更衣室后面 |
[17:09] | That’s where the private rooms are, all right? | 私人房间就在那里 知道吗 |
[17:10] | So let’s split up when we get inside. | 我们进去后分开行动 |
[17:12] | Two stay in front, two hit the back. | 两个待在前边 两个去后边 |
[17:15] | Did you copy that? | 收到了吗 |
[17:16] | You’re pretty familiar with the layout. | 你对这布局很熟悉嘛 |
[17:19] | Don’t judge. Let’s go. | 别评论了 走吧 |
[17:40] | That’s my girl! | 跳得漂亮 |
[17:50] | Banshee Sheriff’s Department! | 女妖镇警署 |
[17:53] | Banshee Sheriff’s! | 女妖镇警署 |
[17:56] | I’ll hit the lights. | 我去把灯关了 |
[17:57] | Yeah, music, too. | 好的 把音乐也关了 |
[18:02] | Banshee Sheriff’s Department. | 女妖镇警署 |
[18:04] | – Everybody stay where you are. – Siobhan. | -所有人都待在原地 -西沃恩 |
[18:06] | No one’s in trouble. I just need– | 没有事 我只是需要… |
[18:08] | dancers, please head to the back. | 舞者们 请到后面来 |
[18:09] | Patrons, gather up your stuff, start heading to the front door. | 顾客们 请收拾好东西 到前门来 |
[18:15] | All right, ladies, let’s wrap this up. | 好了 女士们 结束了 |
[18:16] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[18:17] | Emmett, come get these girls out the front. | 埃米特 过来把这些女孩弄到前面去 |
[18:19] | – Do you know who owns this place? – Sure do. | -你知道这地方是谁的吗 -当然知道 |
[18:21] | Then you know it’s off-limits to the cops. | 那你也应该知道这里警察不能动 |
[18:22] | Yeah, not anymore. | 是啊 现在不是了 |
[18:23] | You have no idea– | 你完全不清楚… |
[18:26] | You tell Proctor nothing’s off-limits to me anymore. | 告诉普罗科特现在没有我不能动的地方 |
[18:31] | Really? | 有必要吗 |
[18:35] | What’d you say your name was? | 你说你叫什么 |
[18:37] | Passion. | 激情 |
[18:41] | Passion. | 激情 |
[18:43] | All right, Banshee Sheriff– | 好了 女妖镇警… |
[18:52] | You two, out the front now. | 你们俩 现在到前面去 |
[19:06] | Picked a bad night, Gordon. | 今晚不该来啊 戈登 |
[19:08] | We’re busting the place for prostitution. | 我们在突击搜查这地方的卖淫现象 |
[19:10] | Well, that’s crack detective work, Sheriff. | 这可是个糟糕的行动 警长 |
[19:13] | I mean, it’s only Banshee’s worst-kept secret. | 我是说 女妖镇的人都知道 |
[19:19] | Wait five minutes and go out the back. No one will see you. | 等五分钟然后从后面走 没人会看见你的 |
[19:22] | Oh, what, are you doing me favors now? | 怎么着 你这是在帮我忙吗 |
[19:24] | Well, fuck you. I don’t need your fucking favors. | 去你妈的 我才不需要你他妈帮我 |
[19:26] | Hey, trust me, asshole. It’s not for you. | 相信我 混蛋 这不是为了你 |
[19:27] | Yeah, fuck you. | 是啊 去你妈的 |
[19:30] | You ride into town | 你来到这里 |
[19:31] | and this fucking tidal wave of shit | 也带来了像瘟疫一样 |
[19:33] | follows you like a fucking plague. | 一波又一波的狗屎事 |
[19:39] | Are you fucking my wife? | 你是不是上了我老婆 |
[19:44] | – No. – Bullshit. | -没有 -胡说 |
[19:46] | Get the fuck out of here, Gordon. | 滚出去吧 戈登 |
[19:54] | You finished? | 你闹够了吗 |
[19:58] | You fuckin’– | 你他妈… |
[20:01] | Fuck! | 操 |
[20:10] | Come on, let’s get you out of here. | 走吧 把你弄出去 |
[20:18] | What is this? Come on! | 怎么回事 别这样 |
[20:20] | Come on, get off him! | 别这样 放开他 |
[20:22] | Come on. Lucas, Lucas. | 别这样 卢卡斯 卢卡斯 |
[20:24] | – Fuckin’ piece of shit! – God, cool off! | -狗屎 -天啊 冷静点 |
[20:26] | Jesus Christ, what is this, huh? | 老天 怎么回事 |
[20:29] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[20:39] | You wanna tell me why I just broke up a fight | 你要不要告诉我为什么 |
[20:41] | between the sheriff and the mayor? | 我刚刚阻止了警长和市长打架 |
[20:43] | – It’s complicated. – You can talk to me, all right? | -这很复杂 -你可以告诉我 好吗 |
[20:47] | And not just because we’re sleep– | 不只是因为我们睡… |
[20:48] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[21:01] | Dr. Valerian to OR1. | 瓦莱里安医生请到一号手术室 |
[21:04] | Dr. Valerian to OR1. | 瓦莱里安医生请到一号手术室 |
[21:21] | It’s okay, I’m here. | 没事了 我来了 |
[21:42] | Believe in me, in a situation like this, | 相信我 像这样的情况 |
[21:44] | we’re just trying our best to cover all the bases. | 我们只是尽量做到滴水不漏 |
[21:46] | I wouldn’t take it personally. | 不是针对个人 |
[21:49] | Just gonna ask you a couple of questions. | 只是问几个问题 |
[21:51] | Shouldn’t take too long. | 不会太久 |
[21:52] | Sorry, just to clarify, | 抱歉 阐明一下 |
[21:52] | where did you say you went to law school? | 你说你去哪儿上的法学院 |
[21:54] | Did you see somebody pay me to stick his dick in my ass? | 你看到有人把他的老二插进我身体里给我钱了吗 |
[21:56] | – No. – No, thank God. | -没有 -没有 谢天谢地 |
[21:58] | So, what do I know about a fucking prostitution ring? | 所以我他妈怎么知道什么淫窝的事 |
[22:00] | All right, so let me just confirm, | 好吧 确认一下 |
[22:01] | your name is Platinum? | 你的名字是普莱特恩 |
[22:03] | Platinumm. Two Ms. Platinumm. | 普莱特恩恩 两个恩 普莱特恩恩 |
[22:05] | – Platinumm. – Like, “Mm, she looked good.” | -普莱特恩恩 -比如说”恩恩 她看起来不错” |
[22:08] | Half of them claimed they didn’t know anything | 一半人声称她们不知道 |
[22:09] | about organized prostitution. | 组织卖淫的事 |
[22:11] | They got paid to dance. That’s it. | 有人花钱请她们来跳舞 就这样 |
[22:13] | Jesus Christ. | 老天 |
[22:14] | The smart ones won’t even admit to that until they lawyer up. | 聪明的在律师到场前连这个都不承认 |
[22:17] | We caught some of them in the act. | 我们抓到几个现行的 |
[22:19] | Well, they say they were acting alone. | 可她们都说是单独行动 |
[22:20] | They claim Proctor didn’t know | 她们说普罗科特 |
[22:21] | – anything about it. – This is fucking ridiculous. | -什么都不知道 -简直扯淡 |
[22:23] | Yes, it is, and that’s why they call it police work. | 是的 所以这才是警察的工作 |
[22:38] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[22:42] | I’m great. | 我很好 |
[22:45] | All right, one of the girls is asking for you. | 有个抓来的女孩要见你 |
[22:50] | Excuse me, I’m looking for my son, Max Hopewell. | 你好 我找我儿子麦克斯·霍普韦尔 |
[22:53] | Someone downstairs said he was up here. | 楼下的人说他在这里 |
[22:54] | – Max… – Hopewell. He has asthma and he– | -麦克斯 -霍普韦尔 他有哮喘而且 |
[22:57] | Are– are you all right? | 你 你没事吧 |
[23:03] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[23:09] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[23:11] | He’s with the doctor now. | 现在跟医生在一起 |
[23:14] | Deva, what happened? | 蒂法 怎么回事 |
[23:17] | – Deva– – Where were you? | -蒂法 -你去哪里了 |
[23:19] | – I was working. – Bullshit, I called your office. | -我上班呢 -扯淡 我往你办公室打电话了 |
[23:21] | He could have fucking died, Dad. | 他差点就死了 爸爸 |
[23:22] | – I’m sorry, Deva. – I don’t give a shit if you’re sorry. | -抱歉 蒂法 -我才不管你抱不抱歉 |
[23:25] | Jesus fucking Christ, Dad. | 老天哪 爸爸 |
[23:26] | Do you even see how fucked up you are? | 你看看你现在什么鬼样子 |
[23:28] | – It’s all right. I just– – No, it’s not all right. | -没事的 我… -不 谁说没事 |
[23:30] | Nothing about this is all right. | 明明就有事 |
[23:32] | We are so fucked. This whole family is so fucked. | 我们真是一塌糊涂 我们家就是一塌糊涂 |
[23:36] | – Deva– – Get off me! | -蒂法 -不要管我 |
[23:38] | Gordon, let her go. | 戈登 让她去吧 |
[23:42] | She called you. | 她给你打的电话 |
[23:48] | – Look, tonight was– – Gordon, | -听我说 今晚… -戈登 |
[23:50] | you don’t have to explain yourself. | 不用解释 |
[23:52] | Least of all to me. | 至少不用跟我解释 |
[23:54] | – Mr. and Mrs. Hopewell? – Yes. | -霍普韦尔先生和夫人 -是的 |
[23:55] | Dr. Kessler, I’m the resident on duty. | 我是今晚的值班医生凯斯勒 |
[23:58] | – How is he? – Max is stable. | -他怎么样了 -麦克斯现在情况稳定 |
[23:59] | He suffered from an acute attack. | 他是急性哮喘发作 |
[24:01] | How? | 怎么会呢 |
[24:02] | We’re really good about his meds | 我们一直让他按时吃药 |
[24:04] | and he always has his inhaler nearby. | 他的呼吸器也一直带在身边 |
[24:06] | Nobody did anything wrong. | 不是任何人的错 |
[24:08] | His condition is deteriorating. | 是因为他的病情在恶化 |
[24:10] | His medicine is no longer as effective. | 所以以前的药效果有限了 |
[24:12] | It looks like you already talked to Max’s pulmonologist | 看起来你们已经跟麦克斯的肺病主治医生谈过 |
[24:14] | – about leukotriene modifiers… – Yeah. | -使用白三烯调节剂的事了 -对 |
[24:16] | – …beta agonists– – Yeah, yeah, we thought– | -乙型激动剂 -对 是的 我们以为 |
[24:19] | we thought we had more time before all that was necessary. | 我们本以为现在还没必要用那个 |
[24:23] | You need to talk to his doctor. | 你们还是跟他的主治医生谈谈吧 |
[24:25] | I’m gonna go check on Max. I’ll be right back. | 我先去看看麦克斯的情况 马上回来 |
[24:37] | Mr. Proctor. | 普罗科特先生 |
[24:39] | Sheamus, please explain to me why we’re closed. | 希莫斯 请你解释一下我们为什么关门了 |
[24:42] | They came in here, they busted everybody, | 他们进来坏了大家的兴致 |
[24:44] | and they took our girls. | 然后把姑娘们都带走了 |
[24:46] | That’s basically what happened. | 基本就是这么个情况 |
[24:49] | Very unfortunate. | 真是太不走运了 |
[24:50] | Obviously not your fault. | 很明显不是你的错 |
[24:52] | Just give me the arrest warrant. | 把逮捕令给我 |
[24:53] | I’ll take it up with my lawyers. | 我拿去让律师处理就行 |
[24:57] | – The warrant? – Yeah, the arrest warrant. | -什么逮捕令 -就是逮捕令啊 |
[25:00] | I’m sure you didn’t let a bunch | 你不是没看到逮捕令 |
[25:01] | of cops come in here and shut down my business | 就让一群警察进来 |
[25:02] | without a legal arrest warrant. | 砸了我的场子吧 |
[25:04] | They just came through the front door locked and loaded. | 他们就从正门进来然后关门抓人了 |
[25:07] | What do you expect me to do? | 你想让我怎么办 |
[25:19] | What I expect you to do is what I pay you to do. | 我想让你做的是拿钱办事 |
[25:23] | Keep my club open. | 让我的俱乐部正常营业 |
[25:26] | Got that? | 明白了吗 |
[25:41] | Now clean this place up. | 把这里收拾干净 |
[25:43] | I want it open by tomorrow | 明天中午之前 |
[25:45] | for lunch. | 必须开门营业 |
[25:55] | I don’t know what we’re gonna do about this. | 我也不知道该怎么办了 |
[25:58] | We’re gonna talk to the insurance company again. | 我们再去跟保险公司谈谈 |
[26:00] | They’ve gotta be willing to pay for more. | 他们一定会愿意再出一部分钱的 |
[26:02] | They say that Max’s asthma has a chronic condition limit, | 保险公司的人说麦克斯是慢性哮喘 |
[26:05] | and if they don’t think the asthma’s gonna get any better, | 如果他们看不到好转的迹象 |
[26:07] | then they’re not gonna approve new treatment. | 是不会赞成新的治疗方法的 |
[26:14] | We’re just gonna have to pay for the treatments ourselves. | 那我们就得自己出钱来治了 |
[26:16] | Where are we gonna get cash like that? | 我们去哪里弄那么多现金 |
[26:23] | God damn it, how did I let things get this screwed up? | 天哪 我怎么会让事情发展到这个地步 |
[26:36] | You’re a good father, Gordon. | 你是个好父亲 戈登 |
[26:50] | They’re not gonna say anything about Proctor. | 她们是不会说事情跟普罗科特有关的 |
[26:53] | They’re more scared of him than you. | 与你相比 她们更害怕他 |
[26:55] | And you’re not? | 你就不害怕吗 |
[26:57] | Proctor owns this whole town. | 这个镇就是普罗科特的 |
[26:59] | He doesn’t own me. | 我可不是他的 |
[27:01] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[27:08] | No one owns me. | 我是我自己的 |
[27:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:14] | So, what do you got? | 你想跟我说什么 |
[27:32] | So… | 说吧 |
[27:35] | I see him three to four times a week. | 我每周见他三四次 |
[27:37] | – He pays you? – Mm-hmm, but he calls them gifts. | -他付给你钱吗 -嗯 但他称之为礼物 |
[27:42] | And what would he do if you said no? | 如果你拒绝他会怎样 |
[27:44] | He’d get me fired from the club and I need the money. | 他会把我从俱乐部开除 我需要那些钱 |
[27:48] | So, what do you want to tell me? | 那么 你想告诉我些什么 |
[27:50] | If I gave you something on Proctor, | 要是我告诉你一些关于普罗科特的事 |
[27:53] | would you put him away? | 你会把他送进监狱吗 |
[27:55] | Could you even put him away? | 你到底能不能把他关起来 |
[27:57] | Depends what it is. | 要看是什么事了 |
[27:59] | – Would I have to testify? – Depends what it is. | -需要我去指证吗 -要看是什么事了 |
[28:00] | Well, I won’t testify, and you have to promise me– | 我不能指证 你得向我保证 |
[28:03] | I can’t promise you anything until I know what you’ve got. | 我没法保证 我都不知道你要说什么 |
[28:04] | And he can’t know it’s me. | 不能让他知道是我说的 |
[28:06] | Listen, I got a jail full of whores I can do this with. | 听着 我有一监狱的婊子可以审 |
[28:08] | And I have a– | 我有一个… |
[28:10] | I have a son. | 我有个儿子 |
[28:15] | Fuck. | 真见鬼 |
[28:16] | Listen, if what you’ve got is big enough to put Proctor away, | 要是你掌握的消息足以把他送进监狱 |
[28:18] | I’ll do everything I can to keep you out of it. | 我会尽我所能让你置身事外 |
[28:20] | That’s as close to a promise as you’re gonna get right now. | 这是我能给你的 最接近保证的话 |
[28:25] | No? | 够吗 |
[28:27] | There was this guy I used to see. | 以前我经常跟一个男人见面 |
[28:30] | A client. | 一个客人 |
[28:33] | He used to drive trucks for Proctor, | 他以前是给普罗科特开卡车的 |
[28:35] | running X into Philly. | 往费城运送快乐丸 |
[28:36] | Ecstasy? | 摇头丸 |
[28:37] | He said Proctor has this place where they do it all– | 他说普罗科特有个专门做这个的地方 |
[28:39] | cook it, pack it, and ship it off. | 制作 包装 运输 |
[28:41] | You know his name? | 你知道他叫什么吗 |
[28:45] | Matt Sharp. | 马特·夏普 |
[28:49] | Where do I find him? | 去哪能找到他 |
[28:53] | I’m looking for Matt Sharp. | 我来找马特·夏普 |
[28:55] | I’m Sharp. | 我就是夏普[与俚语骗子同音] |
[28:58] | Irony. Nice. | 挺讽刺 不错 |
[29:01] | I need to talk to you for a minute. | 我要跟你谈一下 |
[29:02] | I’m on the clock, Sheriff. | 我忙得很 警长 |
[29:04] | I don’t know if you heard, but the market’s down, | 不知道你听说了没有 经济下滑了 |
[29:08] | unemployment’s at 9%. | 失业率是百分之九 |
[29:11] | You wouldn’t want to keep an honest man | 你也不想耽误一个老实人 |
[29:12] | from making a buck, would ya? | 赚点小钱吧 对吧 |
[29:14] | An honest man, no. | 真是老实人 当然不会 |
[29:16] | You? Eh, I could give a shit. | 对你 爱咋咋地 |
[29:18] | Listen, guys, we just got a couple of questions for you. | 伙计们 我们只是要问你们一些问题 |
[29:21] | You’re gonna want to put that down. | 你把那东西放下 |
[29:23] | Are you one of those affirmative action hires? | 你是因为平权法案才被雇用的吧 |
[29:25] | How do you like sitting in the front seat versus the back? | 终于从后座挪到了前座感觉如何 |
[29:27] | Not as good as it’ll feel | 那感觉远不及 |
[29:28] | when I put my boot up your ass and out your mouth. | 我用靴子把你菊花捅爆来得爽 |
[29:30] | Hey, we’re just messing around. | 我们只是闹着玩的 |
[29:32] | We didn’t mean nothing by it. | 没什么别的意思 |
[29:33] | Yeah, spic, slope, | 是啊 不管是西班牙佬 亚洲人 |
[29:35] | coon, kike, faggot. | 黑鬼 犹太人 还是同性恋 |
[29:37] | Soon as you put the uniform on, we dislike you all the same. | 只要一穿上警服 我们都一样讨厌 |
[29:41] | Yo, I recognize this dude. | 我认得这家伙 |
[29:43] | You’re that football player, right? | 你是个足球运动员 对吧 |
[29:45] | Real big deal in college. | 大学时候还是个人物呢 |
[29:47] | Running back. | 是个跑卫[橄榄球术语] |
[29:48] | Yeah, what happened? Did you quit? | 是啊 怎么回事 你退出了 |
[29:50] | Or did somebody figure out | 还是有人发现 |
[29:51] | that a nigger running like he stole something ain’t nothing new? | 跑得像偷完东西一样快的黑鬼遍地都是 |
[29:57] | Emmett, be cool, all right? | 埃米特 冷静点 好吗 |
[30:00] | Emmett? | 埃米特 |
[30:04] | – I’m cool. – All right. | -我没事 -很好 |
[30:07] | Don’t hold back on my account. | 可别因为我忍着 |
[30:09] | A verbal taunt does not fulfill the protocol for self-defense, | 语言嘲讽还不符合自卫协议 警长 |
[30:11] | Sheriff, only a life-threatening act. | 危及到生命的行为才算 |
[30:13] | And these little men aren’t what I’d consider to be threatening. | 这些小猴崽子们对我来说可算不上威胁 |
[30:17] | Fuck you, O.J. | 去你妈的 果汁先生 |
[30:21] | I do believe I now feel threatened. | 我似乎感受到了威胁 |
[30:23] | I would. | 理解 |
[30:30] | Don’t you fucking move. | 你他妈敢动下试试 |
[30:47] | You okay, Brock? | 你还好吗 布罗克 |
[30:49] | No! | 不好 |
[30:51] | Emmett, you need a hand? | 埃米特 需要帮忙吗 |
[30:53] | Oh, fuck. | 他妈的 |
[30:59] | Emmett! | 埃米特 |
[31:13] | – You all right? – Yeah. | -你还好吧 -没事 |
[31:24] | Slow down, Sharp. | 慢点 夏普 |
[31:26] | What do you want, cop? | 你想怎么样 条子 |
[31:27] | You’re gonna tell me about Proctor’s ecstasy operation. | 我要你告诉我普罗科特经营摇头丸的事 |
[31:33] | I don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about. | 我不知道你他妈在说什么 |
[31:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:39] | Let me get you started. | 我帮你开个头吧 |
[31:41] | You were a driver. | 你以前是个司机 |
[31:43] | You did runs from Banshee… | 你从女妖镇出发… |
[31:47] | …to Philly. | 送货到费城 |
[31:49] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[31:50] | Well, that’s none of your business. | 这就不关你的事了 |
[31:53] | You think I’m gonna roll on someone like Proctor ’cause of you? | 你觉得我会为了你 背叛普罗科特那种人吗 |
[31:59] | Go ahead, arrest me. | 来啊 逮捕我 |
[32:00] | At least in jail I got my health. | 至少在监狱里我还有健康 |
[32:02] | Yeah, but right now… I got your arm. | 但现在… 你的胳膊是我的了 |
[32:06] | Stop! | 够了 |
[32:07] | – So tell me how it works. – Fuck you. | -告诉我怎么运作的 -去死吧 |
[32:10] | Okay. | 我说 |
[32:11] | – I was just a driver. – Yeah, we covered that. | -我只是个司机 -这个我们知道 |
[32:13] | Now, how did it work? | 快说怎么运作的 |
[32:16] | It was always at night. | 通常是在晚上 |
[32:17] | I’d pick up the trucks from the factory, | 我从工厂取出卡车 |
[32:19] | get ’em loaded, and then drive from Banshee towards Philly. | 装满货后从女妖镇开往费城 |
[32:22] | And? | 然后呢 |
[32:24] | All right. I’d have an address. | 我说 我会拿到一个地址 |
[32:26] | Usually like some parking lot. | 停车场之类的地方 |
[32:29] | I’d leave the truck with the keys in the cab and then walk away. | 我把钥匙留在车里然后离开 |
[32:31] | – And who took the trucks from there? – I never saw anyone. | -谁会从那儿取车 -我没见到过人 |
[32:34] | The whole system’s rigged with cutouts | 整个过程都有保险措施 |
[32:35] | so no one knew more than they had to. | 每个人只知道自己的任务部分 |
[32:37] | But you got your orders from Proctor, right? | 命令是普罗科特给你的 对吗 |
[32:39] | I never even met him. | 我从没见过他 |
[32:40] | Don’t fuck with me, Sharp. | 别跟我耍花招 夏普 |
[32:42] | Fuck, I’m not! I told you, I don’t know shit! | 操 我没有 我说了我屁都不知道 |
[32:45] | I can’t argue with that. | 看来是真话 |
[32:47] | But you do know where the factory is. | 但你知道工厂在哪儿 |
[32:51] | Oh, fuck, man. | 我操 |
[32:53] | Near the brick factory on Havershaw. | 在海弗肖的制砖厂附近 |
[32:57] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[33:07] | We’re out. | 走吧 |
[33:35] | Well, look what the parole officer dragged in. | 瞧瞧 所谓的假释官干了什么好事 |
[33:40] | I missed you. | 我很想你 |
[33:41] | Oh, honey, I know. | 亲爱的 我知道 |
[33:43] | But I come bearing gifts. | 我带了礼物 |
[33:51] | Your cut from the truck job. | 劫车那票你的分红 |
[33:54] | It’s hardly retirement money… | 虽然不配当你的退休金… |
[34:02] | – You ain’t gonna count it? – I already know it won’t be enough. | -你都不数一下吗 -反正我知道不够 |
[34:05] | Mm, you’re telling me. | 这还用说 |
[34:11] | Enough for what? | 干什么不够 |
[34:12] | I need to do another one. | 我还得干一票 |
[34:19] | And I need to stop risking my fine ass | 老娘可不想为了几个奶粉钱 |
[34:20] | over motherfucking milk money. | 再赌上我的小命 |
[34:22] | – This one’s different. – Oh, this one’s different? | -这次不一样 -是吗 这次不一样啊 |
[34:27] | Then I’ll gather the troops. | 那我回去召集大伙儿 |
[34:30] | It’s gotta be just you and me. | 这次只有你和我 |
[34:34] | Now, we all agreed we were gonna do this together. | 我们都说好了 有钱一起赚 |
[34:37] | Moonlighting ain’t my style. | 偷偷摸摸可不是我的风格 |
[34:39] | – I need this, Job. – Join the motherfucking club. | -我需要钱 贾伯 -那他妈加入组织啊 |
[34:42] | It’s not for me. | 不是为了我 |
[34:46] | My son is sick. | 我儿子病了 |
[34:58] | Who do I have to shoot to get a motherfucking menu in here? | 老娘要等多久才有人送张菜单来 |
[35:26] | Doesn’t look very secure for a drug lot. | 作为藏毒点来说 不算安全啊 |
[35:29] | Yeah, that’s what someone wants you to think. | 他们就是故意让人这么想 |
[35:31] | They got cameras covering the perimeter there, there. | 他们在边界都装了摄像头 那儿和那儿 |
[35:35] | 17-gauge wire along the fence line. | 沿着警戒线铺设了规格17的电网 |
[35:38] | It’s electrified. | 是通电的 |
[35:40] | And they got motion sensors in the back. | 工厂后面还有感应器 |
[35:45] | You can tell all that from here? | 离这么远你都能知道 |
[35:48] | Yeah, more or less. | 差不多吧 |
[35:50] | Well, we’re gonna need some time to get a warrant. | 我们需要点时间拿到搜查令 |
[35:52] | What do you want to do? | 你准备怎么做 |
[35:55] | Let’s find out who owns the place. | 先查出这儿归谁管 |
[35:57] | Oh, you mean do some actual police work. Sounds good. | 你这是要干警察的正事 听起来不错 |
[36:14] | Throughout our history | 纵观历史 |
[36:16] | we have stood behind brave leaders | 我们一直站在英勇的首领背后 |
[36:18] | who protected our culture and traditions | 他们保护了我们的文化与传统 |
[36:21] | from a world that would see us gone. | 不让它们消失于这个世界 |
[36:24] | Alex Longshadow comes from a line of great Kinaho chiefs. | 亚历克斯·朗西德来自伟大的奇诺酋长家族 |
[36:28] | No one has done more for their people | 本杰明·朗西德为部落做出的贡献 |
[36:30] | than Benjamin Longshadow… | 至今无人能及 |
[36:33] | which is why it saddens me that it has come to this. | 所以走到现在这一步 我很痛心 |
[36:38] | Alex simply lacks the wisdom and experience | 亚历克斯缺乏足够的智慧和经验 |
[36:41] | to lead the Kinaho tribe in these complicated times. | 无法在复杂的时代带领奇诺部落 |
[36:50] | That is why it is with a heavy heart | 所以 我怀着沉痛的心情 |
[36:52] | that I call for this vote of no confidence | 呼吁在座各位投票罢免 |
[36:54] | in Alex Longshadow as tribal chief. | 亚历克斯·朗西德酋长一职 |
[36:59] | All in favor, raise their hand and say, “Aye.” | 赞成的人请举手 跟我说”是” |
[37:17] | Thompson, you’re gonna let some thug scare you away | 汤普森 因为一介流氓的恐吓 |
[37:21] | from the ideals of your ancestors? | 你就要背弃祖先的理想吗 |
[37:25] | Maybe we were too harsh in our judgment. | 也许我们都太过草率了 |
[37:29] | Alex is young and ambitious. | 亚历克斯年轻又有胆识 |
[37:33] | Young blood may be just what this tribe needs. | 也许我们部落正需要注入年轻血液 |
[37:42] | You have corrupted this council and shamed yourself | 你让委员会堕落了 也让自己蒙了羞 |
[37:46] | as well as your father. | 更丢了你父亲的脸 |
[37:49] | You gonna adjourn this meeting, or what? | 你到底要不要休会 |
[38:09] | What’d you do to those guys, anyway? | 你究竟对他们做了些什么 |
[38:12] | Your father was a man of great wisdom. | 你父亲是个有大智慧的人 |
[38:14] | He knew, like you now know, | 他早就知道 你现在也懂了 |
[38:16] | that sometimes the way over a mountain | 有时 越过高山的唯一方法 |
[38:19] | is through it. | 就是穿过它 |
[38:21] | And… | 至于 |
[38:23] | going through the mountain… | 怎么横穿过去 |
[38:26] | well… | 这个… |
[38:29] | that’s my specialty. | 是我的专长 |
[38:33] | Be well, Chief Longshadow. | 好好保重 朗西德酋长 |
[38:42] | Property report lists the owner | 不动产登记册上注明 |
[38:43] | of the warehouse and land as Wildflower, LLC. | 仓库土地的所有人是”不羁花”公司 |
[38:46] | It’s probably a shell company. | 可能是个空壳公司 |
[38:47] | Proctor’s name is nowhere near it. | 普罗科特的名字跟这公司一点关联都没有 |
[38:49] | We’d pretty much have to catch Proctor | 要想给普罗科特定制毒罪名 |
[38:50] | in the warehouse personally cooking up a batch of ecstasy | 我们必须得在他亲自做摇头丸的时候 |
[38:52] | in order to make the drug charges stick. | 抓他个正着 |
[38:54] | Doesn’t mean we can’t shut the place down. | 但我们可以让这地方关门 |
[38:55] | Proctor’ll have another one up and running in a week. | 普罗科特一周内就可以再找个地方继续干 |
[38:59] | You want me to see what I can find on the shell company? | 要我查查这家空壳公司吗 |
[39:02] | Uh, yeah. Might as well. | 好啊 查查吧 |
[39:05] | Hey, Emmett… | 对了 埃米特 |
[39:08] | sorry about what happened yesterday. | 昨天的事 很抱歉 |
[39:11] | You know, the shit at the junkyard. | 废品处理厂那场混乱 |
[39:13] | You know, every time I think I’m immune to that stuff… | 每次我都觉得已经对那种话免疫了 |
[39:17] | I can only turn the other cheek for so many times. | 但我总会一次次地重蹈覆辙 |
[39:20] | But it gave me a chance | 不过这倒也让我 |
[39:21] | to be a good Christian and kick some butt. | 可以深明基督教义 惩恶除奸一下 |
[39:24] | And how were you a good Christian? | 这怎么会让你深明基督教义 |
[39:29] | I forgave them afterwards. | 揍完之后我会宽恕他们 |
[39:56] | Back to square one. | 又回到原点了 |
[39:57] | Is there some reason you need to arrest Proctor today? | 你有什么特别的原因 必须今天逮捕普罗科特吗 |
[40:04] | Proctor does whatever he wants to whoever he wants. | 普罗科特对所有人都为所欲为 |
[40:08] | Every day that list gets a little bit longer. | 他犯的事儿日渐增多 罄竹难书 |
[40:11] | Been like that since before you got here. | 早在你来之前他就这样了 |
[40:13] | That doesn’t mean it stays the same way. | 这不代表他可以一直这样下去 |
[40:26] | Don’t you fucking move. | 你他妈动一下试试 |
[40:28] | Hands behind your back. | 手背后 |
[40:29] | Hands behind your back. Do it! | 手背后 快点 |
[40:32] | – Who’s left in the warehouse? – Nobody. | -仓库里还有谁 -没人了 |
[40:34] | Do you know whose shit you’re stealing? | 你知道你偷的是谁的东西吗 |
[40:37] | Who says we’re stealing it? | 谁说我们要偷了 |
[40:40] | Listen, there’s a right way and a wrong way to get Proctor. | 听我说 抓普罗科特的方法也有对错之分 |
[40:46] | So, you can drive this? | 你会开这个吗 |
[40:47] | Shit, back in the day, | 靠 想当年 |
[40:48] | I used to run a big rig cross-country in 92 hours. | 我曾在四天内开着一艘大渔船穿越全国 |
[40:52] | Well, shit’s changed since World War I, Sugar. | 一战之后世界变了很多 糖果 |
[40:53] | You know, I really was hoping that he’d run your ass over. | 我真希望刚刚他能一轮子轧死你 |
[40:59] | You sure you want to do this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[41:01] | Go up against Proctor like this? | 这样跟普罗科特对着干 |
[41:05] | You got your issues with Proctor, I got mine. | 你跟普罗科特有过节 我也有 |
[41:10] | This is a war. This isn’t about one battle. | 这是一场战争 不只是一次战役 |
[41:13] | You wanna win this thing? | 你想赢吗 |
[41:15] | Just settle in, be patient. | 那就先适应形势 耐心点 |
[41:19] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[41:25] | Damn. | 靠 |
[41:28] | Is he drunk? | 他醉了吗 |
[41:35] | Yeah, it’s simple. | 看 很简单的 |
[41:42] | – You take care of the cameras? – Don’t insult me, baby. | -你负责摄像机 -别看不起我 宝贝儿 |
[41:45] | All right, boys. | 好了 兄弟们 |
[41:46] | Now, this is gonna hurt a little bit. | 小心 可能会有点疼 |
[42:22] | Whoo! God damn! | 太爽了 |
[42:23] | Man, that’s something you don’t get to do every day. | 这种事可不是天天能做的 |
[42:27] | – That gonna be enough? – That’s what the man said. | -够了吗 -他说够了 |
[42:30] | Look, you gonna give us enough time | 你会给我们足够的时间 |
[42:31] | to clear our asses outta here? | 收拾好东西走人吧 |
[42:33] | What, you think we gonna light a long fuse and run? | 怎么 你想点根长长的导火线再跑吗 |
[42:36] | This ain’t a fuckin’ Road Runner cartoon. | 这他妈又不是在演”小鸡快跑” |
[42:38] | Sugar! | 糖果 |
[43:05] | Boom, motherfucker. | 砰 去你妈的 |
[43:19] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[43:22] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[43:25] | Are you dialing the right number? | 你按对键了吗 |
[43:26] | Yes, I’m dialing the right– | 当然了 我按的是对… |
[43:29] | Fuck! | 操 |
[43:30] | Bet you wish you had a long fuse and a match right about now. | 你现在肯定后悔当时没用长长的导火线和火柴 |
[43:34] | Fuck you, Sugar. | 去你的 糖果 |
[43:35] | Maybe it’s a loose– | 这是不是哑弹… |
[44:04] | Damn. | 靠 |
[44:11] | Supposed to just blow the lab, | 原计划是把实验室炸掉 |
[44:14] | not put a goddamn crater in the earth. | 不是在地球上开个坑 |
[44:17] | Now tell me that don’t fill you with a warm, tingling feeling inside. | 你敢说刚刚你的内心没有暖暖的刺痛感吗 |
[44:24] | It’s a start. | 开始了 |
[44:26] | I can’t hear a thing. | 我听不到声音了 |
[44:28] | That’s ’cause you old and deaf. | 因为你本来就又老又聋 |
[44:29] | Don’t put that shit on me. | 别把屎盆子扣我头上 |
[44:31] | – What? – “What”? | -什么 -“什么” |
[44:48] | You know, when you first got here, | 说实话 你刚到这里的时候 |
[44:51] | I didn’t think you were much of a cop. | 我觉得你根本不像警察 |
[44:53] | Yet you hid it so well. | 那你掩饰得挺好的 |
[44:54] | Oh, I still don’t think you’re much of a cop. | 我现在也不觉得你像警察 |
[44:56] | But I think you’re serious about getting Proctor, | 但我觉得你是真想扳倒普罗科特 |
[44:59] | and this town’s been waiting for somebody to do that for a long, long time. | 这个镇子一直在等待你这样的人 等了很久 |
[45:02] | And I was hoping it was gonna be me. | 我本来希望这个人会是我 |
[45:07] | But what I’m saying is I don’t mind that it’s you. | 不过是你的话 我也不介意 |
[45:18] | – That must’ve hurt. – Like a prostate exam. | -心酸吧 -像检查前列腺一样酸 |