时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:20] | Hey. | 好啊 |
[02:24] | Hey. | 好 |
[02:25] | So how were you planning on getting home | 要是我没出现 |
[02:27] | if I hadn’t shown up? | 你准备怎么回家 |
[02:29] | How do you get anywhere from here? | 从这块偏僻的不毛之地 |
[02:31] | Middle of nowhere. | 能去哪里 |
[02:32] | Yeah, that’s where they build them. | 是啊 所以特地选这里造监狱 |
[02:35] | They give you a bus schedule. | 他们还会给巴士时刻表 |
[02:42] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你来接我 |
[02:45] | No problem. | 小事一桩 |
[04:38] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[04:41] | It doesn’t feel like you think it would. | 这感觉没想象得那么好 |
[04:43] | Getting out? | 重获自由的感觉吗 |
[04:46] | Yeah. | 对 |
[04:48] | But you would know. | 不过你应该能理解 |
[04:50] | Yeah, reentry’s a bitch | 无论哪种情况下 |
[04:53] | under any circumstances. | 改变环境的滋味都不会好过 |
[04:57] | You must be missing your kids. | 你一定很想念孩子们 |
[04:59] | Sometimes in bed | 有时候躺在床上 |
[05:01] | I’d pretend that they’d crawled into my arms like they used to | 我会想象他们小时候一旦睡不着 |
[05:04] | when they were little and they couldn’t sleep. | 就会钻进我怀里的场景 |
[05:07] | Deva’s going through some stuff. | 蒂法正在经历一些事 |
[05:09] | She needs her mom. | 她需要妈妈的陪伴 |
[05:12] | And how’s Max? | 麦克斯呢 |
[05:14] | From what I can see, he’s all about his skateboard. | 在我看来 他全部心思都花在滑板上 |
[05:18] | You’ll see for yourself soon enough. | 你马上就能亲眼见到了 |
[05:21] | Can we stop somewhere to eat? | 能先停下来吃个饭吗 |
[05:23] | I’m starving. | 我饿坏了 |
[05:44] | Good? | 好吃吗 |
[05:46] | How much do you remember about prison food? | 你还记得监狱伙食有多难吃吗 |
[05:55] | You know, there was this one time | 记得有一次 |
[05:56] | it was the warden’s birthday, | 是监狱长生日 |
[05:58] | anniversary, something, I don’t know. | 还是纪念日之类的记不清了 |
[06:00] | He decided he wanted to give us a special meal, right? | 他决定给我们特别优待 |
[06:03] | So he has the cooks make us these big steaks. | 所以他让厨子给我们做了大块牛排 |
[06:08] | Pretty good. | 挺好吃的 |
[06:09] | – With potatoes and pie for dessert. – Mm. | -还有土豆和派做点心 -是吗 |
[06:13] | It’s funny– some guys, they just inhaled it. | 说来有意思 有的人狼吞虎咽 |
[06:17] | I mean, it had been so long since… | 毕竟很久没吃过好东西了 |
[06:21] | Other guys, they took it back to their tables and sat, | 还有一些人把东西端回餐桌坐下 |
[06:24] | looked at it, just started crying. | 看着它 然后开始哭泣 |
[06:27] | I get it. | 我能理解 |
[06:29] | Then there was these other guys | 接着还有一群人 |
[06:31] | who took the steak and threw it against the fucking wall. | 他们拿过牛排扔到墙上 |
[06:34] | Like telling the place to go fuck itself, you know? | 就像在说让这个鬼地方去死吧 |
[06:37] | Sean, get back here. | 肖恩 回来 |
[06:39] | – I got it! – Give it back! | -我拿到了 -还给我 |
[06:55] | – That’s so not fair. – You’re supposed to be setting an example. | -太不公平了 -你应该起到表率作用 |
[06:58] | I told you this was a bad idea. | 我早就说不该这么做 |
[07:00] | I got to tell you, I’m with Sean on this one. | 跟你说 这次我站在肖恩这边 |
[07:02] | He wasn’t sharing. | 他没把东西分给别人 |
[07:03] | Sure, take the girl’s side. | 好吧 那你支持女孩吧 |
[07:05] | Yeah, that’s what I’m doing. | 没错 我就是这么想的 |
[07:11] | This could be Banshee. | 女妖镇也可以这样的 |
[07:13] | Mm, but it doesn’t feel the same. | 但是感觉不一样 |
[07:26] | Oh, my God. I can’t believe this. | 天哪 竟然有这个 |
[07:31] | Deva had one just like this. She loved this thing. | 蒂法有个一模一样的 她可喜欢了 |
[07:35] | She slept with it, took it to school with her. | 她睡觉抱着 上学也带着一起去 |
[07:40] | We read “The Last Unicorn” together when she was little. | 她小时候我们一起读过《最后的独角兽》 |
[07:42] | It was her favorite book. | 那是她最喜欢的书 |
[07:46] | “I would enter your sleep if I could | “如果可以 我愿进入你的梦乡 |
[07:50] | and guard you there…” | 在梦乡里守护你…” |
[07:51] | uh, something something. | 还有什么来着 |
[07:55] | “But I cannot enter unless you dream of me.” | “但你若不梦到我 我是无法进入的” |
[07:57] | There you go. | 就是这句 |
[07:59] | You read “The Last Unicorn”? | 你也读过《最后的独角兽 》 |
[08:01] | In prison. | 在监狱时读的 |
[08:02] | There was a small library. | 当时里面有个小图书馆 |
[08:11] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[08:13] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[08:15] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[08:18] | I just… | 我… |
[08:21] | The whole time I was away, I thought I knew what I was missing. | 我不在的日子 以为自己知道错过了什么 |
[08:24] | Turns out, I only knew the half of it. | 可事实证明 我只知道一半而已 |
[08:27] | You should buy it for her. | 买下来送给她吧 |
[08:49] | – This a Revell? – Good eye. | -这是威望的模型对吧 -好眼力 |
[08:52] | You a modeler? | 你也是模型迷吗 |
[08:55] | Once upon a time. | 以前是 |
[08:58] | – How much? – It’s 10. | -多少钱 -10美金 |
[09:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:09] | I wouldn’t have pegged you for the model airplane type. | 以前我不该因为飞机模型种类的事嘲笑你的 |
[09:11] | When I was a kid, | 我小时候 |
[09:15] | about the only time I spent with the old man– | 跟父亲一起度过的唯一时光 |
[09:18] | building model planes. | 就是做飞机模型 |
[09:22] | In all the time I’ve known you, | 我认识你这么久了 |
[09:23] | you’ve never once mentioned your father. | 你这是第一次提到你父亲 |
[09:25] | Really? | 是吗 |
[09:27] | There’s no reason to start now. | 那现在也没必要提 |
[10:03] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[10:06] | It’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[10:08] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[10:11] | Security camera, upper right-hand corner on a swivel. | 监控摄像头 在右上角 可旋转 |
[10:14] | Won’t do them any good if they get hit at night. | 晚上行动的话那个形同虚设 |
[10:15] | You’ve been away too long. | 你这是离开太久了 |
[10:16] | See that ring around the outside lens? | 看到镜头外围那圈没有 |
[10:18] | That’s LED lighting. Finds you in the dark. | 那是LED灯 可以在黑暗中照到人 |
[10:23] | But that Vicon in the window display… | 但是橱窗里那个威廉摄像头 |
[10:25] | – That’s a camera? – Yeah, it’s wireless. | -那是摄像头吗 -对 无线摄像头 |
[10:27] | It’s no problem throwing off the signal. | 想切断信号绝对没问题 |
[10:29] | Totally Mickey Mouse. | 小菜一碟 |
[10:32] | Listen to you. | 瞧瞧这语气 |
[10:33] | Well, it is. | 是的 |
[10:36] | You know, if the safe is the same make, | 要是保险柜也是这个质量 |
[10:37] | this place would be child’s play. | 抢这里就真是小儿科了 |
[10:44] | But if you get jammed up front… | 如果前面出师不利了 |
[10:45] | There is an alley running behind the whole block. | 旁边还有条小巷 |
[10:47] | I’m sure they have a door to it. | 他们肯定有门通向那里 |
[10:49] | Look at you. | 瞧瞧你这语气 |
[10:57] | What? | 怎么 |
[10:59] | That car. | 那辆车 |
[11:04] | – A tail? – I don’t know. | -被跟踪了吗 -我不知道 |
[11:05] | – But you’ve tagged it before? – Twice. | -但你之前就注意到了 -两次 |
[11:07] | Where? | 在哪 |
[11:08] | Next street up, down a block to the right. | 下条街 右边的街区附近 |
[11:11] | – The driver? – Couldn’t see. Tinted windows. | -司机呢 -没看清 车窗贴膜了 |
[11:14] | I’ll bring the truck around front. | 我去把车开到前面来 |
[11:15] | Right. | 好 |
[12:41] | – Behind. – I know. | -在我们后面 -我知道 |
[12:43] | Wait here. | 在这等着 |
[13:15] | Excuse me. Is everything okay? | 不好意思 有什么事吗 |
[13:17] | Yeah, sorry. I thought this was a friend of mine’s car. | 对不起 我以为是我朋友的车 |
[13:26] | Would you mind just giving me a hand? | 介意搭把手吗 |
[13:28] | – Yeah. – Thanks. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[13:31] | Guess I got too much stuff. | 看来我东西又买多了 |
[13:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:04] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[15:06] | Turnpike’s that way. | 高速公路在那边 |
[15:09] | Yeah, I thought we could take a little detour. | 我们可以稍微绕下道 |
[15:13] | Something I want to show you. | 我想给你看点东西 |
[15:16] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[15:17] | Won’t take more than a couple hours. | 个把钟头就能完事了 |
[15:20] | Unless you’re in a hurry to get home. | 除非你急着想回家 |
[15:24] | Home. | 家 |
[15:59] | Wait. | 等等 |
[16:12] | I got you something. | 送你样东西 |
[16:14] | It’s where we’re going. | 我们以后就去那里 |
[16:17] | It’s our house. | 我们的家 |
[16:48] | It’s the house. | 是那栋房子 |
[16:57] | I figured we could, I don’t know, | 我想着我们也许可以 |
[17:02] | disappear here. | 在这里藏身 |
[17:06] | Oh, my God, you own this? | 我的天 你买下来了 |
[17:08] | Paid cash. | 现金全款 |
[17:11] | Set up a trust for the taxes. | 为了房子税收还专门开了个户 |
[17:18] | Just wanted you to see it. | 只是想让你看看这里 |
[17:42] | It was a good plan. | 当时是个好计划 |
[18:36] | You know, I’ve been thinking. | 我一直在想 |
[18:39] | It’s probably time for me to be moving on. | 或许我该向前看了 |
[18:44] | Ever since I got to Banshee, | 自从我来了女妖镇 |
[18:47] | things have– | 事情就… |
[18:49] | well, I’ve made things worse for you, | 我让你的情况更糟了 |
[18:52] | your family. | 你的家庭也是 |
[18:54] | I mean, that wasn’t the plan, | 我并不是故意这样 |
[18:56] | but that’s what happened. | 但事情就那么发生了 |
[19:00] | You tried to tell me. | 你试图警告过我 |
[19:08] | Anyway, I can’t play lawman forever, | 不管怎样 我不能一直当警察 |
[19:13] | can I? | 是吧 |
[19:15] | Yeah, but where would you go? | 是啊 但你能去哪儿 |
[19:22] | What would you do? | 你能干什么 |
[19:28] | Just go. | 先离开吧 |
[19:32] | Maybe come back here. | 或许会回来这里 |
[19:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:41] | I just can’t keep doing the things I’ve been doing to people. | 我不能再这样对待周围的人了 |
[19:50] | No more. | 真的 |
[19:55] | No more. | 真不能了 |
[20:07] | When I got out and I found you, | 我出来后 找到了你 |
[20:10] | you had a home, a family. | 你有了家 有了家人 |
[20:13] | You had all the things you were supposed to have with me. | 有了一切本该和我一起拥有的东西 |
[20:17] | And that fucking killed me. | 我当时很受不了 |
[20:22] | Then I saw Deva. | 然后我看到了蒂法 |
[20:26] | And the truth is I just didn’t want to go. | 事实上我就是不想离开 |
[20:34] | So I told myself | 所以我说服自己 |
[20:36] | that by staying, I was protecting you. | 留下来 是为了保护你 |
[20:38] | – From Rabbit. – Yeah. | -不受兔子伤害 -是啊 |
[20:43] | I mean, I believed it. | 后来我信了 |
[20:46] | I really believed it. | 我真信了 |
[20:48] | But he was always really after me. | 但他一直都是在找我 |
[20:53] | It was never you. | 从来不是你 |
[20:56] | So… | 所以… |
[21:02] | best thing I can do for you is to leave. | 我能为你做的最好的事 就是离开 |
[23:28] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[23:31] | Well, maybe nothing. Stay there. | 可能没事 待在这里 |
[25:44] | – Sheriff Hood. – Agent Racine. | -胡德警长 -拉辛探员 |
[25:48] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[25:52] | The FBI dropped in for a visit. | 联调局探员忽然来了 |
[25:54] | – So I see. – Mrs. Hopewell. | -我看到了 -霍普韦尔太太 |
[25:57] | Congratulations | 恭喜… |
[26:00] | on your release from prison. | 你出狱 |
[26:08] | Sit anywhere. | 随便坐吧 |
[26:11] | You won’t be needing that. | 你没必要举着这个 |
[26:12] | Maybe. You want to tell us why you’re here? | 或许吧 你来这儿干什么 |
[26:15] | Heard you had a visitor while you were inside. | 听说你在狱里时有个人去探视过你 |
[26:18] | Oh, you knew? | 你知道了 |
[26:21] | After the fact. | 是的 |
[26:24] | You don’t know me well. | 你们不是很了解我 |
[26:26] | If you did, you’d know that putting Rabbit down | 如果了解的话 你们就会知道搞垮兔子 |
[26:30] | is pretty much it for me. | 就是我毕生追求了 |
[26:32] | Why? What is it between you and Rabbit? | 为什么 你和兔子有什么深仇大恨 |
[26:38] | When I was a young agent… | 当我还是个年轻探员的时候… |
[26:41] | I worked a few angles. | 用了些手段 |
[26:45] | Got Rabbit’s case for myself. | 给兔子立了案 |
[26:46] | I figured I’d grab a few headlines, | 我以为我可以上上头条 |
[26:50] | move up the ladder. | 平步青云 |
[26:52] | But I busted him too soon. | 但我过早逮捕了他 |
[26:55] | His lawyers shredded me. | 他的律师击溃了我 |
[26:57] | Got my wiretaps thrown out. | 让窃听证据未被采用 |
[26:59] | A week later, my confidential informant | 一周后 我的线人 |
[27:03] | was murdered in Astoria | 在阿斯托利亚被杀 |
[27:06] | along with his wife | 还有他的妻子 |
[27:08] | and two daughters. | 和两个女儿 |
[27:13] | So the way I see it, | 我觉得 |
[27:15] | those little girls | 那些小女孩 |
[27:17] | and anyone else he’s killed since then, | 以及他之后杀的人 |
[27:20] | they’re all on me. | 都怪我 |
[27:24] | You have an ashtray? | 你有烟灰缸吗 |
[27:28] | Never even tried to quit. Loved it too much. | 我从没试着戒烟 太爱抽了 |
[27:31] | And now they tell me I don’t have too much time left. | 而现在他们告诉我 我的时日不多 |
[27:35] | Six months. | 六个月 |
[27:37] | A year. | 一年 |
[27:39] | I don’t know what happens to us when we die, | 我不知道我死了以后会怎样 |
[27:42] | but I don’t want to go out with all those deaths on my head. | 但我不想背负着命案离去 |
[27:45] | Yeah, that’s touching, but it | 是啊 真感人 |
[27:46] | still doesn’t explain why you’re following us. | 但这还是不能解释你为什么跟踪我们 |
[27:48] | Waiting for her to get out. | 我在等着她出狱 |
[27:51] | Figured Rabbit would be waiting, too. | 我猜兔子也在等 |
[27:53] | I still think that. | 我依然这么认为 |
[27:54] | So you’re using us as bait? | 所以你把我们当成了诱饵 |
[27:56] | – Exactly. – But you’re wrong. | -完全正确 -但你错了 |
[27:58] | He’s not coming. He’s tired, worn out. | 他不会来的 他累了 倦了 |
[28:02] | – He’s given up. – What about you, Sheriff? | -他放弃了 -你怎么看 警长 |
[28:04] | You also believe our Rabbit has decided to forgive and forget? | 你也相信兔子决定宽恕并遗忘吗 |
[28:07] | – No. – You think he knows my father better than I do? | -不 -你觉得他比我更了解我父亲吗 |
[28:10] | It’s not about what he knows. It’s about what I know. | 与他怎么想无关 是我这么想 |
[28:12] | So when Rabbit shows up, you plan to be there. | 所以你准备守株待兔 |
[28:15] | That’s right. Then deliver him to justice. | 对 将他绳之于法 |
[28:18] | By which I mean shoot him till he’s dead. | 也就是说一枪崩死他 |
[28:20] | And if we get killed in the process, that’s just too bad? | 如果我们期间被杀 只能怨天吗 |
[28:22] | You don’t have anyone to blame but yourself. | 你们只能怨自己 |
[28:25] | You had him at point-blank range. | 你曾有近距离射杀他的机会 |
[28:28] | You think of it, | 仔细想想 |
[28:29] | you should thank me for having your back. | 你们还应该感谢我保护了你们 |
[28:31] | Did you hear the man? We should be thanking him. | 你听见了吗 我们应该感谢他 |
[28:33] | – How about that? – We should be working together. | -怎么样 -我们应该合作 |
[28:36] | – We can’t. – Why not? | -不行 -为什么 |
[28:37] | – Because we don’t trust you. – You should. | -因为我们不信任你 -你们应该信任 |
[28:39] | You of all people. | 尤其是你 |
[28:42] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:46] | For starters, I know you’re not Lucas Hood. | 首先 我知道你不是卢卡斯·胡德 |
[28:54] | Hey, hey, hey. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[28:57] | My gun is in the large compartment. | 我的枪在大隔层里 |
[29:06] | I’m still waiting to hear what you got to say. | 我还在等着听你要说的话 |
[29:11] | 15 years ago, Capital Diamond Company. | 15年前 首都钻石公司 |
[29:17] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[29:19] | Two thieves broke in that night | 那天晚上 有两个贼闯了进去 |
[29:22] | and one got away. | 其中一个逃跑了 |
[29:23] | He or she was never caught. | 那个人一直没被抓到 |
[29:27] | But you weren’t so lucky, were you? | 可你就没那么走运了 对吧 |
[29:31] | I was there watching that cop Bonner interrogate you. | 当时我看着那个警察邦纳审问你 |
[29:35] | You didn’t give him a thing. | 你什么都没说 |
[29:37] | Hell, we still don’t know your real name. | 我们到现在都不知道你的真名 |
[29:40] | Then I show up in Banshee | 后来我来到女妖镇 |
[29:42] | and there you are. | 你也在那 |
[29:44] | Lucas Hood. | 卢卡斯·胡德 |
[29:46] | A sheriff, no less. | 还是个警长 |
[29:48] | I think you must have me confused– | 你把我弄糊涂了 |
[29:49] | No, no, don’t. | 不 不 别 |
[29:52] | Don’t waste my time. | 别浪费我的时间 |
[29:56] | Those bodies your people dug up in the woods, | 你们的人在树林里挖出的尸体 |
[29:58] | one of them was stolen. | 有一具被偷了 |
[30:00] | Someone wanted that body gone | 在采集DNA样本前 |
[30:02] | before any DNA trace samples could be taken. | 有人想让那具尸体消失 |
[30:06] | Turns out there was more than enough DNA on the clothes | 结果发现那个可怜虫死前 |
[30:08] | that poor sucker was wearing when he died. | 在衣服上留的DNA已经足够了 |
[30:10] | And the DNA belonged to one Lucas Hood. | 那个DNA属于一个叫卢卡斯·胡德的人 |
[30:16] | He had his blood profiled | 跟执法部门里的其他人一样 |
[30:18] | like everyone else in law enforcement. | 他的血液也有存档 |
[30:21] | So that makes you something of a mystery, doesn’t it? | 这令你挺有神秘色彩的 是吧 |
[30:31] | Would you mind | 能不能 |
[30:33] | putting a little water in this? | 帮我装点水 |
[30:55] | He knows who you are. You can’t let him leave. | 他知道你是谁 你不能让他走 |
[30:57] | Enough people have died over this. | 因为这事而死的人已经够多了 |
[31:06] | So… | 那么 |
[31:09] | can I count on your cooperation? | 你愿意合作吗 |
[31:17] | No more. | 不会再有人死了 |
[31:29] | So we help you find Rabbit… | 我们帮你找到兔子 |
[31:36] | what happens next? | 然后呢 |
[31:38] | You do that, as far as I’m concerned, | 找到之后 依我看 |
[31:42] | I never even have to ask the next question. | 下一个问题我就不必问了 |
[31:45] | What question? | 什么问题 |
[31:49] | What question? | 什么问题 |
[31:52] | Just who the hell you really are. | 就是你到底是谁 |
[32:09] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[32:09] | Stay there. | 待着别动 |
[32:41] | On three. | 我数到三 |
[32:43] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[35:14] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[35:21] | Rabbit. | 兔子 |
[38:33] | He’s never gonna stop coming. | 他不会就此停手的 |
[38:36] | Not until we’re both dead. | 直到我们都死了 |
[38:40] | Nope. | 不会的 |
[38:45] | I’m here. | 有我在 |
[41:07] | – Back from the hill. – Yep. | -回来了啊 -是的 |
[41:16] | So you back a day late, aren’t you? | 比预计的晚一天 是吧 |
[41:22] | Yeah, we took a detour. | 我们绕了远路 |
[41:32] | So how’d it go? | 路上还好吗 |
[41:35] | Someone tried to kill us. | 有人想杀我们 |
[41:41] | Was it Rabbit’s people? | 是兔子的人吗 |
[41:46] | He’s still out there, huh? What happened? | 他还咬着不放啊 怎么回事 |
[41:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:54] | Well, I guess | 我猜 |
[41:56] | you won’t be leaving just yet. | 你暂时还不会离开 |
[42:00] | I can’t. | 我不能离开 |
[42:03] | I can’t say I’m sorry | 我倒是很乐意 |
[42:06] | to have you around a bit longer. | 让你再待久一点 |
[42:11] | What can I say? You keep me young. | 怎么说呢 跟你在一起很有活力 |
[42:24] | And you’re very generous with my whiskey. | 你还真是不客气地喝着我的威士忌 |
[42:28] | Especially my good whiskey. | 特别是上等的威士忌 |
[42:37] | You know, | 知道吗 |
[42:39] | every time I think I know the way forward… | 每当我以为自己知道该如何前进了 |
[42:44] | something just kicks me back on my ass, you know? | 就会因一些事退回原点 |
[42:49] | It’s like, you know… | 就像是… |
[43:00] | Fuck, I don’t know. | 妈的 说不清楚 |
[43:02] | Like you’re still inside. | 好像你还在监狱里一样 |
[43:06] | People like you and me, | 像你我这样的人 |
[43:09] | we don’t need bars. | 不需要监狱 |
[43:12] | We build our own cells. | 我们会给自己建造牢房 |
[43:15] | When you live like we live, | 当你像我们一样生活时 |
[43:18] | it goes without saying. | 结果不言而喻 |
[43:20] | We’re gonna find ourselves in places | 我们会发现自己处于 |
[43:22] | we never imagined we’d be. | 未曾想象过的地方 |
[43:24] | Looking back and wondering how the hell we got there | 回顾往事 想着我们怎么会到此境地 |
[43:28] | and why the hell it seems you can’t leave. | 为什么似乎无处可逃 |
[43:34] | There’s something broken in us. | 我们的内心有什么已经破碎 |
[43:37] | Something that we don’t have that other people do | 那是属于他人的东西 我们无法拥有 |
[43:41] | that lets them settle down and find peace | 他们能安定下来 得到平静 |
[43:44] | and dream of a better life. | 梦想着过上更好的生活 |
[43:48] | People like you and me, | 而像你我这样的人 |
[43:50] | we can’t afford those dreams. | 承担不起那种梦想 |
[43:53] | Why not? | 为什么呢 |
[43:56] | Because of what we have done. | 因为我们曾经的所作所为 |
[44:01] | There are ghosts that just won’t let us be. | 那些鬼魂不会让我们如愿以偿 |
[44:16] | Fuck that. | 去你的 |