时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:55] | You got a fucking problem? | 有何贵干 |
[04:03] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[04:09] | Juliet, Mr. Proctor here? | 茱莉叶 普罗科特先生在吗 |
[04:10] | Is he expecting you? | 是他请你来的吗 |
[04:12] | Oh, I imagine some part of him is always expecting me. | 我想他总有事等我来查的 |
[04:15] | I hear that. | 我可听见了哦 |
[04:16] | – You can head back. I’ll let him know. – Thanks. | -直接去后面吧 我会通知他 -谢了 |
[04:41] | Sorry, I didn’t realize you were in a meeting. | 抱歉 我不知道你在开会 |
[04:43] | No, it’s fine. Come in, come in. | 没关系 请进 请进 |
[04:44] | We were just finishing up anyway. | 反正我们也快结束了 |
[04:46] | Weren’t we, Mr. Camden? | 是吧 卡登先生 |
[04:47] | Deputy Lotus, this is my associate Isaac Camden. | 洛特斯副警长 这是我的朋友艾萨克·卡登 |
[04:51] | What the hell is going on in here? | 这到底怎么回事 |
[04:54] | Mr. Camden had an unfortunate accident | 卡登先生在进来的时候 |
[04:56] | on his way in, but we sorted it out. | 出了点事 不过我们已经解决了 |
[04:58] | – Right, Isaac? – That’s right. | -是吧 艾萨克 -是的 |
[05:00] | – Yeah. – Hey. | -就是这样 -慢着 |
[05:02] | – You sure? – Yes, it’s fine. | -你确定吗 -是的 没事了 |
[05:05] | Burton, why don’t you get Mr. Camden a drink on his way out? | 博登 送卡登先生出去 请他喝一杯 |
[05:13] | See you next week. | 下周见 |
[05:19] | What the hell was that about? | 刚刚到底是怎么回事 |
[05:21] | That was just a small negotiation. | 我们只是商量点小事罢了 |
[05:24] | May I pour you one? | 要给你倒一杯吗 |
[05:25] | No, thanks. I’m on duty. | 不用了 我在当值 |
[05:28] | So, what can I do for you? | 那么 你有什么事吗 |
[05:30] | Well, I’m, uh– I’m just following up on those two bodies | 是这样 我还在追查上个月 |
[05:33] | we dug up last month. | 我们挖出的两具尸体 |
[05:34] | Yeah, Munson and Randall. I’m well aware. | 是的 芒森和兰德尔 我知道 |
[05:36] | Yeah. They, uh– they work for you? | 没错 他们是你的下属吗 |
[05:39] | They worked for me, yeah. | 对 他们曾是我的下属 |
[05:40] | – In what capacity? – They hauled meat, mostly. | -是什么职位 -他们主要负责送肉 |
[05:44] | Right. Not a job you generally associate | 是吗 不过做这行的 一般不会 |
[05:46] | with getting shot and buried in the woods. | 被人枪杀 然后埋在森林里吧 |
[05:48] | No, it’s not. | 应该不会 |
[05:49] | And as I told Agent Xavier, | 正如我告诉泽维尔探员的 |
[05:50] | I have no idea what they may have been up to in their free time. | 我不知道他们下班时间会做些什么 |
[05:53] | Yeah, I read the report. | 我看过案件报告了 |
[05:54] | Just figured I’d stop by | 只是想过来亲自问问 |
[05:56] | and see if maybe you had anything further to share. | 看你有没有什么要补充的 |
[06:01] | Are you implying I may not have been truthful with the FBI? | 你是在暗示 我没对联调局说实话吗 |
[06:05] | Like I said, I’m just following up. | 如我刚才所说 我只是跟进案情 |
[06:07] | Yeah. And now you have. | 是吗 既然听到了我的回答 |
[06:10] | You can see yourself out. | 那就请便吧 |
[06:12] | Well, okay. Thank you for your time. | 好吧 感谢你的配合 |
[06:16] | You’ve been a big help, as always. | 一如既往 你提供了很大帮助 |
[06:18] | Oh, by any chance, | 顺便问一句 |
[06:20] | do you remember the last time you saw either one of those men? | 你还记得最后一次见到他们是什么时候吗 |
[06:23] | I do, actually. | 我记得 |
[06:25] | It was the same day Sheriff Hood came to town. | 就是胡德警长到镇上的同一天 |
[06:30] | It’s fascinating how the mind makes connections like that. | 能把这两件事联想到一起真是有意思 |
[06:37] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[06:39] | You’re welcome. | 没关系 |
[06:43] | Now we have yet to fully calculate | 我们还没有完全统计出 |
[06:45] | the losses sustained in the explosion– | 爆炸所造成的损失 |
[06:46] | No one told me the council was meeting. | 部落委员要开会怎么没人通知我 |
[06:50] | I called an emergency session. | 是我临时召开的紧急会议 |
[06:51] | Really? What’s the emergency? | 是吗 有什么紧急情况 |
[06:53] | I’ve been up front with you, Alex. | 我已经告诉过你了 亚历克斯 |
[06:55] | We can’t sit back while our tribe’s | 我们不能坐视 |
[06:57] | fiscal security is threatened. | 部落的财政安全受到威胁 |
[06:59] | I’ve been chief less than two months | 我才当上酋长不到两个月 |
[06:59] | and he’s already planning a coup. | 他就准备策划政变了 |
[07:01] | And in those two months, our hotel project has been destroyed | 就在这两个月里 我们酒店的项目失败了 |
[07:05] | and now our casino has been robbed. | 而现在赌场也被洗劫一空 |
[07:07] | Those are not unrelated events. | 这两件事根本毫无关系 |
[07:09] | Look, I’ll admit we’ve had some setbacks, | 我承认我们是遇到了些挫折 |
[07:11] | but my people and I are working on it. | 但我和下属会想办法度过难关的 |
[07:12] | We expect to have the missing money back shortly. | 我们会尽快找回损失的钱财 |
[07:14] | It’s not about the money, Alex. | 这与钱财无关 亚历克斯 |
[07:16] | It’s about your ability to lead. | 我们质疑的是你的领导能力 |
[07:24] | I’d have a lot more faith in his intentions | 我不得不怀疑他的目的 |
[07:26] | if he weren’t angling to be chief himself. | 是让自己做上酋长的位置 |
[07:28] | That may be, but his ambitions | 也许你说得对 但他的野心 |
[07:30] | don’t in any way mitigate the troubles we’ve been having. | 并不妨碍我们解决手头的问题 |
[07:32] | I’m very aware of the problems we’ve been having, Mr. Thompson. | 我非常清楚目前的处境 汤普森先生 |
[07:36] | I just need some time. | 我只是需要一点时间 |
[07:37] | – You had quite a bit of time already. – Mr. DeLoria, I– | -我们给你的时间够多了 -德罗利亚先生 |
[07:39] | This isn’t a witch hunt, Alex. | 我们没有政治迫害的意思 亚历克斯 |
[07:41] | We’re just trying to do our duty to the tribe. | 我们只是想为部落履行自己的职责 |
[07:45] | Now, I loved and respected your father. | 我敬爱并且尊重你的父亲 |
[07:47] | We all did. | 我们都是如此 |
[07:49] | But to give fitting honor to his memory– | 但是关于谁更适合接手… |
[07:51] | Don’t get ahead of yourself, George. | 乔治 话不要说得太满 |
[07:56] | And don’t ever tell me how to honor my father again. | 不用你教我如何尊敬我的父亲 |
[08:04] | I’ll see you all at the next meeting. | 我们下次会议再见 |
[08:16] | Hey, Squirrel. | 小松鼠 你好啊 |
[08:18] | Breece. | 布里斯 |
[08:20] | Jesus Christ. | 吓死我了 |
[08:23] | You look good. | 你看上去不错啊 |
[08:25] | Deputy, huh? | 当副警长啦 |
[08:27] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你啦 |
[08:28] | You can’t be here right now, okay? | 你不能来这里的 你知道吗 |
[08:29] | I have a restraining order against you. | 禁止令规定你不能靠近我 |
[08:31] | I know, I’m sorry. | 我知道 我很抱歉 |
[08:31] | I just didn’t know how else to get a hold of you. | 我不知道还能去哪儿找你 |
[08:33] | You’re not supposed to get a hold of me. | 你不应该来找我 |
[08:34] | That’s what a restraining order means. | 禁止令就是起这个作用的 |
[08:36] | I know. Look, I’m not here to cause you any trouble– | 我知道 我不会给你造成麻烦的 |
[08:38] | – You need to leave right now. – Siobhan, please. | -你快点走 -西沃恩 求你了 |
[08:40] | Just– just give me two minutes. | 就 就给我两分钟好 |
[08:43] | That’s all I ask. | 求你了 |
[08:47] | Okay, two minutes. | 好吧 给你两分钟 |
[08:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:51] | – Listen, Squirrel– – Don’t call me that. | -听我说 小松鼠 -不要这么叫我 |
[08:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:55] | I know how angry you must be at me, | 我知道你肯定还在生我气 |
[08:57] | and I deserve all of it. | 都是我活该 |
[08:59] | But I want you to know that I left here three years ago | 我希望你知道 三年前我离开的时候 |
[09:01] | angry and drunk, and I’m neither of those things anymore. | 又酗酒又易怒 但是我已经变了 |
[09:04] | I’ve been sober now for two years. | 我已经戒酒两年了 |
[09:06] | Anyway, the thing is, | 是这样 |
[09:07] | I haven’t had steady work in seven months. | 七个月来 我一直没有稳定的工作 |
[09:10] | As soon as they do a background check on me, | 他们只要一做背景调查 |
[09:11] | all the stuff here comes up and– | 就会发现这里发生的事情 |
[09:12] | Oh, I know you’re not about to blame me | 我明白了 你是要把你的案底 |
[09:14] | – for your police record. – No, no, no, no, of course not. | -怪罪于我 -不是 当然不是了 |
[09:17] | It’s just my cousin Jesse. You remember Jesse. | 我表弟杰斯 你还记得杰斯吧 |
[09:19] | Anyway, he said that I could come back here | 他说我可以回来这里 |
[09:21] | and work for him building swimming pools. | 为他造游泳池 |
[09:23] | It’s decent pay, benefits, | 薪水不错 还有福利 |
[09:25] | but he won’t have me on | 但是如果我还有禁止令 |
[09:26] | while I have that restraining order on me. | 他就不能让我上岗 |
[09:28] | You’re kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[09:30] | Look, I know this is a lot to ask, Squirr– | 我知道这要求有点过分 小松 |
[09:33] | Siobhan. | 西沃恩 |
[09:35] | And I know I don’t deserve mercy from you. | 我知道我不配得到你的同情 |
[09:38] | But I have been looking everywhere for work | 可我一直在四处找工作 |
[09:40] | and I’m telling you there’s nothing out there. | 却一无所获 |
[09:42] | This is my best shot. | 这是我唯一的机会 |
[09:48] | – Hey, Emmett. – What the hell are you doing here, Breece? | -埃米特 -布里斯 你来这里干什么 |
[09:50] | It’s okay, Emmett. | 没事的 埃米特 |
[09:53] | – Move along now or I’ll move you along. – Emmett. | -快滚 不然我就不客气了 -埃米特 |
[09:57] | Emmett, I got this. | 埃米特 我来处理 |
[10:06] | Sheriff, I need you to sign off on these reports. | 警长 这些报告需要你签字 |
[10:11] | What do you got? | 那你干什么呢 |
[10:12] | Now I can write it all up, | 我可以写报告 |
[10:13] | but only you can sign your name. | 但是只有你可以签字 |
[10:20] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[10:22] | Breece Connors, Siobhan’s ex-husband. | 布里斯·康纳 西沃恩的前夫 |
[10:35] | So what was that about? | 怎么回事 |
[10:36] | A job he’s after. | 他在找工作 |
[10:37] | He wants me to lift the restraining order. | 他希望我取消禁止令 |
[10:39] | Hope you told him to get lost. You told him no, right? | 你是不是让他滚了 你拒绝他了吧 |
[10:42] | I told him to take the job and I’d think about it. | 我让他接受工作 我会考虑的 |
[10:44] | – He needs to work. – Are you kidding me? | -他需要工作 -你开什么玩笑 |
[10:46] | After everything he put you through– | 他当初那么对你 |
[10:47] | Emmett, look… | 埃米特 听我说 |
[10:50] | I’m not the same person anymore. | 我已经不是之前的我了 |
[10:52] | Maybe he’s not. | 可能他也变了 |
[10:53] | But either way, I’m not gonna keep him from working. | 但不管怎样 我不想妨碍他找工作 |
[11:16] | So the prosecution and defense | 控方律师和被告均在 |
[11:18] | have both signed off on the plea deal. | 认罪协议上签了字 |
[11:20] | – Is that correct? – Yes, Your Honor. | -对吗 -没错 法官大人 |
[11:21] | Yeah, we’re good with it, Judge. | 没有异议 法官大人 |
[11:22] | For these charges of reckless endangerment | 针对怠忽致危罪和非法持有枪支的指控 |
[11:24] | and discharging of an illegal firearm. | 你们都没有异议吗 |
[11:27] | – Yes, Your Honor. – Okay, then. | -是的 法官大人 -那么 |
[11:29] | Mrs. Hopewell, please rise. | 霍普韦尔夫人 请站起来 |
[11:34] | I’ve reviewed the police reports from the night in question | 我回顾了案发当晚的警方记录 |
[11:36] | and considered the mitigating factors | 综合考虑了减轻罪责的因素 |
[11:38] | as well as the recommendation of the DA’s office | 并参考了地检署的意见 |
[11:41] | and the agreement of the attorneys present. | 与在场律师也达成了协议 |
[11:43] | Based on minimum sentencing guidelines | 基于从轻判决的基准 |
[11:45] | and the recommendation of the prosecution, | 以及控方的意见 |
[11:47] | you’re hereby sentenced to serve no less than 30 days | 现判处你将于默瑟县州立女子监狱 |
[11:50] | at the Mercer County Women’s State Correctional. | 进行不少于30天的劳动改造 |
[11:53] | Your Honor, really? | 法官大人 说真的吗 |
[11:54] | Mercer County is 200 miles away. | 默瑟县离这里有200英里远 |
[11:56] | That is an undue hardship on her family. | 这会让她的家人十分辛苦 |
[11:59] | Overcrowding in the county system | 本镇的监狱现在人满为患 |
[12:00] | compels us to follow the empty beds. | 我们也是不得己而为之 |
[12:02] | There’s nothing you can do about it, Jackson. | 你也无能为力 杰克逊 |
[12:05] | The prisoner is to be remanded into custody immediately. | 请将犯人收押候审 |
[12:07] | Can you at least stay the sentence | 至少请你延缓判决72小时 |
[12:09] | for 72 hours so that Mrs. Hopewell, | 给霍普韦尔夫人一点时间 |
[12:11] | who is the mother of two children, | 让她作为两个孩子的母亲 |
[12:13] | can get her affairs in order, please? | 将事情安排妥当 好吗 |
[12:18] | We’re good with that, Your Honor. | 可以接受 法官大人 |
[12:20] | Mrs. Hopewell, you are to surrender yourself | 霍普韦尔夫人 三天后的上午九点 |
[12:22] | to the Banshee Sheriff’s Department at 9:00 a.m. Three days from now. | 你必须主动归案 到达女妖镇警署 |
[12:26] | If you do not appear, you will forfeit your bond. | 如果届时你未现身 协议将作废 |
[12:29] | – Do you understand? – Yes. | -你明白了吗 -明白了 |
[12:33] | Gordon. | 戈登 |
[12:35] | – Sheriff. – How are the kids? | -警长 -孩子们怎么样 |
[12:38] | How the fuck you think they are? | 你他妈觉得他们能怎么样 |
[12:39] | Racine’s squeezing her. | 拉辛在追着她不放 |
[12:42] | He thinks she knows something. | 他觉得她知道些什么 |
[12:44] | Yeah? For all I know, he’s right. | 是吗 据我所知 他的直觉是对的 |
[12:47] | Is that why you let her go to jail? | 所以你就让她蹲监狱吗 |
[12:49] | Fuck you. You don’t put that shit on me. | 去你妈的 别都赖我头上 |
[12:53] | She’s in this mess because of you, not me. | 她卷入这摊子烂事是因为你 不是我 |
[12:55] | Oh, you want to hit me back? | 你想还击吗 |
[12:57] | Yeah, go ahead, hit me. | 来吧 打我啊 |
[12:58] | It’s what you do, isn’t it? | 你不是就会干这个吗 |
[13:00] | Come on, motherfucker, hit me. | 来啊 混蛋 打我啊 |
[13:01] | Hit me, motherfucker. | 来啊 他妈的混蛋 |
[13:08] | I gave you the first one. | 第一拳是我让你 |
[13:11] | You don’t get another. | 但没有买一赠一的 |
[13:48] | – Come dance with me. – No way. I’m good here. | -来和我跳舞嘛 -不 我这样挺好的 |
[13:51] | Come on. I want to dance with my husband. | 来嘛 我想跟我老公跳舞 |
[13:53] | That’s okay, Squirrel. | 算了 小松鼠 |
[13:55] | Just enjoying the view. | 我看你跳就行 |
[13:57] | Okay, I’m giving you 10 minutes… | 好吧 我让你看十分钟 |
[13:59] | and then I’m coming back for you. | 然后我就回来找你 |
[14:01] | 10 minutes. | 十分钟哦 |
[14:20] | Fuck you, man. | 我操 |
[14:23] | Breece, what are you doing? | 布里斯 你在干什么 |
[14:24] | Get the fuck out of the way! | 别他妈挡老子道 |
[14:33] | Stay the fuck away from my wife. | 你他妈的离我老婆远点 |
[14:35] | Stop it! | 住手啊 |
[14:39] | This is your fucking fault, too. | 这也是你的错 |
[14:40] | You’re shaking your fucking ass on his dick right in front of me? | 我还在场 你他妈就敢对他搔首弄姿 |
[14:59] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[15:02] | Emmett’s got a big mouth. | 埃米特真是个大嘴巴 |
[15:09] | Just leave it alone, okay? | 让我一个人静静 好吗 |
[15:13] | Please? | 拜托了 |
[15:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:36] | So Carrie’s really going inside? | 卡莉真的要蹲监狱了吗 |
[15:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:41] | You know, I don’t want to seem insensitive, | 我不想搞得紧张兮兮的 |
[15:43] | – but I need… – Racine’s not interested in you and Job. | -但是我 -拉辛对你和贾伯没兴趣 |
[15:48] | We get off, just like that? | 我们就什么事都没有吗 |
[15:49] | What do you want, your own hearing? | 你想怎么着 也来个听证会吗 |
[15:51] | Oh, no, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[15:53] | I just think we need to worry about | 只是觉得我们得提防着点 |
[15:54] | a high-ranking federal agent | 那个高级联邦特工 |
[15:56] | who doesn’t seem to answer to anyone. | 他似乎不听命于任何人 |
[15:58] | Didn’t your mother ever tell you? | 你妈没教过你吗 |
[16:00] | A wise man never looked a gift horse in the mouth. | 白来的果子就不要嫌酸了 |
[16:03] | No, my mother told me a word to the wise is unnecessary. | 不 我妈跟我说不用去找智者咨询 |
[16:07] | It’s a damn fool who needs the advice. | 只有傻瓜才需要建议 |
[16:11] | Well, look here. | 看看你们的样子 |
[16:13] | Ain’t we all just domestic as shit? | 一副被驯服的乖顺样 |
[16:18] | Your cut, baby. | 你的分成 亲爱的 |
[16:22] | Yours, too. | 还有你的 |
[16:26] | What the fuck you lookin’ at? | 你他妈看什么看 |
[16:27] | It’s just sometimes I just forget how… | 只是有时候我会忘了你… |
[16:32] | Never mind. | 无所谓了 |
[16:34] | Came out to about 156,000. | 大概有15万6 |
[16:36] | Split four ways, 39 grand a piece. | 分四份就是每个人3万9 |
[16:39] | Definitely not our finest hour. | 战果不佳啊 |
[16:43] | This one is hers. | 这是她那份 |
[16:47] | I’ll let you hang on to it. | 你先留着吧 |
[16:50] | So she’s really going in, huh? | 她是真的要进监狱了啊 |
[16:54] | It’s 30 days. | 就去一个月 |
[16:56] | It’s, uh– it’s not so bad. | 没什么大不了的 |
[16:59] | Locked up is locked up. | 被关起来就是被关起来 |
[17:24] | – What now? – One way or another, | -又怎么了 -无论如何 |
[17:25] | you’re gonna learn to stay the hell away from my casino. | 你给我记住 离我的赌场远点 |
[17:28] | This is getting boring. Can’t you come up with something new? | 老这样太无聊了 你就不能想点新花样吗 |
[17:31] | Okay, here’s something new. | 好吧 让你见识一下新花样 |
[17:56] | Alex. | 亚历克斯 |
[17:57] | I guess you’re not the only one in this town | 我们镇上应该不止你一个人 |
[17:59] | who can get their hands on C-4. | 能弄到炸药 |
[18:01] | You stole $156,000 from my truck. | 你从我的卡车上偷了15万6千美金 |
[18:04] | I want it back. | 我要你还给我 |
[18:08] | Let’s go. Close it down. | 快点 把门关上 |
[18:13] | Move aside. Move aside. | 去边上 去边上 |
[18:14] | – Let’s go. – Let’s go. Move ’em in. | -快走 -走 让牛都进去 |
[18:35] | Hi, honey. I was hoping we could talk. | 亲爱的 我想跟你谈谈 |
[18:38] | What are you doing here, Breece? | 你来这里干什么 布里斯 |
[18:39] | I heard from some of the guys that you had a fire. | 我听人说你这里发生过火灾 |
[18:41] | I just figured I’d… | 我就想… |
[18:44] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[18:47] | Do you need something from inside? | 你要进去拿东西吗 |
[18:48] | No, I just wanted to see you. | 不是 我只是想看看你 |
[18:50] | I’m going away soon, and– | 我马上就要走了… |
[18:51] | Yeah, I know. The whole town knows. Congratulations. | 我知道 全镇的人都知道 恭喜啊 |
[18:55] | I’m sorry, I thought I was gonna be gone before you got back. | 抱歉 我以为能在你回家前就完事的 |
[18:58] | – No, you can’t come around here, Breece. – I know. | -你不能来这里 布里斯 -我知道 |
[19:00] | Well, maybe I’ll just come inside and give Max– | 那我就进去一下 跟麦克斯… |
[19:02] | You can’t come in. | 你不能进去 |
[19:04] | I’m still his mother, Deva, and yours. | 我仍然是他母亲 蒂法 也是你母亲 |
[19:06] | I don’t know. Are you? | 谁知道呢 你真是吗 |
[19:07] | How do I know that wasn’t a lie, too? | 也许这又是另一桩谎言呢 |
[19:09] | Look, I know– | 我知道… |
[19:10] | – No. No. – I have a lot to make up for. | -不不 -我有很多需要向你弥补的 |
[19:12] | Baby, I had reasons– | 孩子 我有我的原因 |
[19:13] | I don’t give a shit, Mom. | 关我屁事 妈 |
[19:15] | You know Max is still sleeping in my bed? | 麦克斯现在还睡我的床你知道吗 |
[19:17] | He’s too scared to sleep in his own room | 他吓得不敢在自己屋里睡 |
[19:19] | because you let them take him. | 因为你让坏人把他带走了 |
[19:21] | You said you needed to work and that’s all this was, okay? | 你说你需要工作 仅此而已好吗 |
[19:23] | I’ve moved on. I don’t wanna hear from you | 我已经走出过去了 我不想有你的消息 |
[19:24] | and I don’t want you coming around my house. | 我也不喜欢你接近我家 |
[19:33] | Well, either way. | 无论如何 |
[19:39] | It’s great to see you doing so well. | 看到你好我就安心了 |
[19:42] | Just stay away from us. | 离我们远点 |
[19:57] | Yo, check this shit out, bro. | 快看这妞 兄弟 |
[19:59] | Hello, beautiful. | 你好啊 美女 |
[20:01] | Why don’t you come join us for a drink? | 来跟我们一起喝一杯吧 |
[20:04] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[20:05] | – We’re shipping off soon. – I’ll pass. Thanks. | -我们马上就走了 -不用了 谢谢 |
[20:09] | Well, pass a bit slower | 别这么着急走嘛 |
[20:10] | so I can get a good look at that ass. | 让我好好看看你的屁股 |
[20:12] | Damn, girl! That’s a thing of beauty. | 我去 妞儿 屁股真不错啊 |
[20:14] | You ever consider modeling? | 你考虑过做模特吗 |
[20:16] | You ever consider shutting the fuck up? | 你考虑过闭上那张臭嘴吗 |
[20:18] | Oh, shit! You got dissed, bro. | 操 被拒绝地好惨啊 哥们 |
[20:20] | Shut the fuck up, man. | 你他妈闭嘴 |
[20:36] | Well, well, look who’s back. | 看看这是谁回来了 |
[20:40] | Hold on. Slow down, now. | 等等 别急着走嘛 |
[20:42] | You weren’t very nice to me back there. | 刚才你对我不是很友好啊 |
[20:45] | But now you can make up for it. | 不过你可以补偿我一下 |
[20:50] | Seriously? | 搞什么 |
[20:51] | You were thinking about hitting a United States Marine? | 你居然敢打美国陆战队的人 |
[20:54] | Get off of me! | 放开我 |
[20:55] | You better learn how to throw a better punch than that, little girl. | 你最好先学学怎么揍人 小妞儿 |
[21:16] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈是谁 |
[21:18] | I’d tell you, but you wouldn’t remember anyway. | 我很愿意告诉你 不过你也不会记得 |
[21:26] | Hi. | 你好 |
[21:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[21:29] | Don’t thank me yet. | 先别急着谢我 |
[21:32] | – What is that? – This? | -那是什么 -这个啊 |
[21:34] | It’s chloroform. | 是氯仿[麻醉剂] |
[21:43] | This better be good. | 最好是好消息 |
[21:51] | – What are you doing? – She’s important to him. | -你这是干什么 -他很重视她 |
[21:53] | Besides, he owes us a lot more money | 再说了 他欠我们的多着呢 |
[21:56] | than what we’ll ask him for. | 我们要的只是九牛一毛 |
[22:00] | George Hunter is gunning for you. | 乔治·亨特正在准备对你下手 |
[22:03] | You need a win to keep this council quiet. | 要让部落委员会的人闭嘴 你必须赢一次 |
[22:10] | She just brings Proctor to the table. | 绑她来只是为了让普罗科特过来谈判 |
[22:29] | Hey! Can I help you? | 你有什么事吗 |
[22:31] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[22:33] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[22:34] | Rebecca– I’m talking about Rebecca. | 丽贝卡 我说的是丽贝卡 |
[22:35] | – Where is she? – Hey, you’re gonna want to back off right now. | -她在哪 -你离我远点 |
[22:37] | I haven’t seen her. | 我没看见她 |
[22:40] | Well, she didn’t come home last night. | 她昨晚没回家 |
[22:41] | Have you tried calling her? | 你试过打电话给她吗 |
[22:46] | Yeah. Earlier. | 打了 之前打的 |
[23:00] | Hello, Kai. | 你好啊 凯 |
[23:01] | – Alex. – Don’t worry about Rebecca. | -亚历克斯 -不用担心丽贝卡 |
[23:02] | She’s perfectly fine, for the moment. | 她好着呢 至少现在是 |
[23:06] | I’m still waiting for my money. | 我还等着我的钱呢 |
[23:07] | Put her on the phone now. | 让她接电话 马上 |
[23:13] | Uncle Kai? | 凯舅舅 |
[23:15] | – You listening now? – Yes. | -你在听吗 -在 |
[23:17] | Bring me $156,000 by noon today | 今天中午之前 把15万6千美金给我 |
[23:19] | and she walks out of here. | 我就放她走 |
[23:20] | I didn’t rob your fuckin’ truck. | 我没抢你丫的卡车 |
[23:22] | Well, then, I guess we’ll consider it a down payment | 那就把这算作你炸掉我们的赌场 |
[23:23] | on the casino you blew up. | 分期赔偿的头款吧 |
[23:25] | Now listen to me. | 你给我听着 |
[23:28] | At some point in the very near future, | 过不了多久 |
[23:30] | you will be made to understand how badly you misjudged me today. | 你就会知道 你今天对我的误解有多大 |
[23:33] | And when that time comes | 到那时候 |
[23:35] | and you’re begging me for mercy, | 你会求我宽恕你 |
[23:36] | I want you to remember this moment | 你要记住这个时刻 |
[23:38] | because this is the moment you’ve sealed your fate. | 因为就在现在 你的命数已定 |
[23:40] | Yeah, okay, duly noted. | 好好 铭记于心 |
[23:42] | Just bring my fucking money. | 赶紧把我的钱给我拿过来 |
[23:53] | It’s Alex Longshadow. He’s taken Rebecca. | 是亚历克斯·朗西德 他绑架了丽贝卡 |
[23:55] | I need you to go get her back. | 你去给我把她带回来 |
[24:01] | I have no jurisdiction on the reservation. | 我对居留地没有管辖权 |
[24:03] | Well, neither do I, | 我也没有 |
[24:04] | but I’ll get around that by going in with an army. | 不过我可以通过率军进攻来克服这一点 |
[24:07] | Is that what you want? | 你想让我这么做吗 |
[24:08] | Why don’t you tell me what’s going on? | 你先给我说说发生什么了吧 |
[24:15] | A few weeks ago you told me you owed me one. | 几周前你说过 你欠我个人情 |
[24:19] | I’m sure you recall that conversation. | 你肯定记得那场对话吧 |
[24:26] | Good. | 很好 |
[24:27] | Then go get her. | 那就去把她带回来 |
[24:49] | Go on. It’s all right. | 喝吧 没事的 |
[24:52] | Go on. | 喝吧 |
[24:54] | Easy. | 慢点 |
[25:02] | I’m sure your uncle will be here soon. | 你叔叔马上就会来了 |
[25:07] | I’m sure he will be, too. | 我也这么觉得 |
[25:12] | I used to see you at the farmers’ market. | 我以前在农贸市场见过你 |
[25:15] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[25:16] | Your family sold pies, right? | 你家是卖派的 对吧 |
[25:19] | Now you’ve left that behind, | 现在你不干那个了 |
[25:22] | moved into another family business. | 去干其他的家族生意了 |
[25:24] | Sad, really. | 真是可惜 |
[25:27] | I loved those pies. | 我很喜欢你家的派 |
[25:32] | Did you help him do it? | 你有帮他吗 |
[25:36] | Help him do what? | 帮他什么 |
[25:40] | I think you know exactly what I mean. | 我觉得你知道我在说什么 |
[25:45] | You know, my people have this myth about the Thunder Man. | 我的部落有个关于雷神之子的传说 |
[25:51] | He’s reborn once each generation. | 他每个世代重生一次 |
[25:53] | He’s got the power of a god, | 他具有神力 |
[25:56] | prodigious lover, fiercest warrior. | 心存大爱 勇猛过人 |
[25:58] | But outwardly, he looks like a normal man. | 但从表面上看 他和一般人无异 |
[26:01] | So every man has to ask himself | 所以每个男人都会问 |
[26:02] | whether he might in fact be the Thunder Man. | 自己是否有可能就是雷神之子 |
[26:07] | And every woman has to wonder | 而每个女人都会想 |
[26:09] | whether the man she’s with is him. | 自己的爱人是不是 |
[26:13] | Some women live to find him. | 有的女人毕生都在寻找他 |
[26:16] | Others know that he’ll destroy them if they stay with him. | 其他人则明白 若与他同行 必被毁灭 |
[26:20] | I believe you think you found your Thunder Man. | 你肯定觉得你找到自己的雷神之子了 |
[26:24] | I’ve got all the thunder I need. | 我有自己的力量就够了 |
[26:26] | Is that so… | 是吗 |
[26:29] | Amish girl? | 亚米西姑娘 |
[26:37] | Did your uncle rob my truck? | 是不是你舅舅抢劫了我的卡车 |
[26:41] | My uncle sells meat. | 我舅舅是卖肉的 |
[26:48] | Your uncle blew up my fucking hotel. | 你舅舅炸了我的酒店 |
[26:55] | If I were you, | 如果我是你 |
[26:56] | I’d be more worried about what he’s going to do to you. | 我会更担心他将如何处置你 |
[27:09] | We’ll see about that. | 那就等着瞧吧 |
[27:24] | Five more seconds. | 再等五秒钟 |
[27:29] | And we in. | 我们进去吧 |
[27:32] | And by “we”, I mean you. | 我说的”咱们” 就是指你 |
[27:44] | You should be in the kitchen now. | 你现在应该在厨房干活 |
[27:45] | Excuse me, Sheriff, are you lost? | 抱歉 警长 你是不是迷路了 |
[27:47] | – Is this the kitchen? – Yes. | -这里是厨房吗 -是的 |
[27:49] | Then no. | 那就没迷路 |
[27:50] | Okay, the most isolated room is the VIP room. | VIP房间是最隐秘的 |
[27:53] | – Where is it? – Baby, I’m looking at two sets of plans here– | -在哪里 -亲 我这里有两套设计图 |
[27:55] | the old casino and the new one– | 旧赌场的 还有新的 |
[27:57] | and I got no fucking clue | 我他妈不知道 |
[27:58] | what’s real and what ain’t been built yet. | 图上哪里建成了 哪里还没 |
[28:00] | Best guess? | 最有可能在哪儿 |
[28:04] | Take a left at the end of the hall. | 走廊尽头左拐 |
[28:09] | I could be hacking Google or the Caymans, | 我能黑进谷歌或开曼群岛[避税天堂] |
[28:12] | but, no, I gotta be infiltrating Fort Apache. | 但老子现在偏要潜入敌方要塞 |
[28:16] | Hey. BSD. | 女妖镇警署的 |
[28:19] | I need to get in there. | 我要进去 |
[28:20] | BSD has no jurisdiction on the Rez. | 女妖镇警署在居留地没有管辖权 |
[28:22] | If you’re not on the list, you don’t get in. | 你不在名单上 就不能进去 |
[28:23] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[28:26] | I could shoot you. | 我能给你一枪 |
[28:30] | We could shoot each other. | 要和我比比吗 |
[29:10] | That sounded nasty. | 听着真恶心 |
[29:21] | And no dice. | 没收获[骰子] |
[29:22] | Puns? Really? | 还跟我玩双关 |
[29:23] | – Sorry. – Okay, cut across the gaming room, go upstairs. | -抱歉 -穿过赌场 直接上楼 |
[29:38] | Ah, shit. | 操 |
[29:41] | What? | 怎么了 |
[30:06] | What the hell’s going on? | 刚出什么事了 |
[30:08] | Job. | 贾伯 |
[30:09] | Baby, come back. | 宝贝 回来 |
[30:11] | Baby? | 宝贝 |
[30:13] | Fuck. | 操 |
[30:19] | Fuck! | 操 |
[31:10] | Seriously. | 不是吧 |
[31:29] | Sheriff Hood. | 胡德警长 |
[31:35] | Oh, hi. | 你好啊 |
[31:41] | Hi yourself. | 好你个头 |
[31:42] | Ah, you think you know someone, huh? | 知人知面不知心啊 |
[31:45] | I know, right? | 是吧 |
[31:47] | I’m sorry, am I missing something? | 抱歉 我是不是错过了什么 |
[31:49] | – We’ve met before. – I’m just here for the girl. | -我们之前见过 -我是为这个姑娘来的 |
[31:52] | So you’re one of Proctor’s lackeys, is that it? | 这么说你也是普罗科特的一条走狗 对吧 |
[31:55] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[31:58] | If your argument’s with Proctor, | 如果你和普罗科特有过节 |
[31:59] | you gotta take it up with him. | 那是你们两个的事 |
[32:01] | I just get involved when you start kidnapping young women. | 但你绑架这位姑娘 我可不能坐视不理 |
[32:07] | Now cut her loose. | 立刻放了她 |
[32:08] | Well, you’re in no position to make demands here. | 在这儿还轮不到你来发号施令 |
[32:10] | What, this? | 为什么 因为这个吗 |
[32:12] | Come on, we both know she’s not gonna shoot me. | 拜托 我们都清楚她不会开枪的 |
[32:14] | I wouldn’t be so sure. | 我可没那么确定 |
[32:22] | Okay, this is Kinaho land. | 这里是奇诺部落的地盘 |
[32:23] | I have no authority to arrest you; we all know that. | 我无权逮捕你 你我都清楚 |
[32:26] | But my guess is she’s not gonna press charges anyway. | 但我猜她之后也不会起诉你 |
[32:31] | So we can chalk this whole thing up | 不如我们把整件事归咎为 |
[32:32] | to one big misunderstanding. | 一场误会吧 |
[32:36] | You let her go now, this never happened. | 你放了她 一切都没发生过 |
[32:43] | – Put the gun down. – Fuck that. | -放下枪 -去你妈的 |
[32:44] | Nola! | 诺拉 |
[32:59] | Bye. | 再见 |
[33:08] | – Are you okay? – I’m fine. | -你还好吗 -我没事 |
[33:10] | Great. | 很好 |
[33:18] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[33:31] | Are you kidding me? | 你在耍我吗 |
[33:32] | We’re not gonna shoot a sheriff. | 我们不能向警长开枪 |
[33:34] | It was a bad idea to begin with. | 一开始就是个错误 |
[33:38] | I’m done sending messages. | 看来威胁不起作用 |
[33:41] | It’s time to take a more direct approach. | 是时候来点更直接的了 |
[33:50] | You came for me. Thank you. | 谢谢你来救我 |
[33:54] | Don’t mention it. | 不用客气 |
[33:56] | You’re bleeding. | 你流血了 |
[33:57] | It’s fine. It’s just a scrape. | 没事 擦伤罢了 |
[33:58] | – Here– – I said it’s fine. | -这儿 -我说了没事 |
[34:18] | Rebecca. | 丽贝卡 |
[34:22] | I know this is a hard time for you, | 我知道这段时间你不好过 |
[34:25] | but your uncle, | 不过你舅舅 |
[34:28] | he’s not a good man. | 他不是个好人 |
[34:33] | You shouldn’t be living there. | 你不该住在他那儿 |
[34:36] | Well, then, let me live with you. | 那让我和你住 |
[34:40] | I’m not a good man either. | 我也不是好人 |
[35:13] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[35:16] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[35:22] | I’m gonna go get something to eat. | 我去吃点东西 |
[35:30] | So how did it go? | 还顺利吗 |
[35:32] | Piece of cake. | 小菜一碟 |
[35:35] | Well, thank you. I do appreciate it. | 谢谢 我很感激 |
[35:38] | Like you said, I owed you one. | 你说过 我欠你个人情 |
[35:50] | Sheriff… | 警长 |
[35:54] | you never did ask me if I robbed that truck. | 你从没问过我有没有劫卡车 |
[35:57] | I guess I figured it wasn’t your style. | 我只是觉得那不像你的风格 |
[36:01] | No, it’s not. | 的确不是 |
[36:22] | This is nice. | 真不错 |
[36:27] | – I got you something. – Alex. | -送你样东西 -亚历克斯 |
[36:30] | It’s stunning. | 好看极了 |
[36:38] | What do you think? | 你喜欢吗 |
[36:40] | You look beautiful. | 你看起来真美 |
[37:00] | Proctor, what the fuck? | 普罗科特 你搞毛啊 |
[37:03] | Hello, Alex. | 你好啊 亚历克斯 |
[37:08] | You come here to my home? Are you crazy? | 你就这么闯进我家 你疯了吗 |
[37:10] | Yeah, your security personnel weren’t very effective. | 是啊 你的保安可没什么能耐 |
[37:13] | You may want to talk to them when they wake up. | 等他们醒了你和他们谈谈吧 |
[37:23] | This is very romantic. | 真浪漫 |
[37:24] | Get the fuck out of here. | 快点滚出去 |
[37:28] | Don’t worry. Just be a minute. | 别急 一会就好 |
[37:32] | What the fuck is this? | 这他妈是什么 |
[38:17] | You go near my niece again and it won’t be cow’s blood. | 你再敢碰我侄女 那就不是牛血了 |
[38:21] | It will be the blood of your family. | 是你家人的血 |
[38:24] | Every single one of them I can get my hands on. | 你所有我能找到的家人的血 |
[38:28] | I’ll fucking drown you in their blood. | 我他妈会用他们的血淹死你 |
[39:07] | I’m not even going to ask. | 我就不问你怎么伤的了 |
[39:11] | Figured I’ll be seeing you tomorrow. | 明天应该能见到你吧 |
[39:15] | Yeah, well, there’s not much of a difference | 是啊 反正汽车旅馆的房间 |
[39:17] | between my motel room and a cell, | 和牢房也没什么差别 |
[39:19] | so I figured I’d get a drink while I still could. | 我还是抓紧时间来喝一杯吧 |
[39:25] | It’s 30 days. | 三十天 |
[39:28] | That’s not long enough for the walls | 监狱里的人还不至于 |
[39:30] | to start fucking with your head, okay? | 跟你结下仇怨 |
[39:35] | Anyone messes with you, | 要是有谁惹你了 |
[39:37] | you don’t engage. | 你别跟她们斗 |
[39:39] | You keep to yourself, do quiet time. | 你管好自己 别惹是生非 |
[39:45] | It’s not prison I’m worried about. | 我担心的不是坐牢 |
[40:00] | That’ll all work itself out. | 家里的事慢慢就会好的 |
[40:06] | You just have to give them time. | 你得给他们点时间 |
[40:30] | You should get some sleep. | 你早点休息吧 |
[40:35] | We got a long drive tomorrow. | 明天要坐很久的车 |
[40:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:55] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[41:02] | This is all on me. | 这都得怪我 |
[41:06] | She’s going to jail ’cause of me. | 因为我 她要去坐牢了 |
[41:11] | You did 15 years for her. | 你都为她坐了15年了 |
[41:13] | It doesn’t make it right. | 于事无补啊 |
[41:14] | Look, I think you didn’t consider | 听着 你可能没考虑清楚 |
[41:16] | what would happen to her when you set up shop here, | 你在这里安顿下来对她有何影响 |
[41:20] | but no one does a stretch like you did | 但没人能像你蹲牢里这么久 |
[41:23] | without making some mistakes when they first come out. | 出来还不犯事的 |
[41:25] | Now you tell me. | 这话你总算说了 |
[41:26] | No, I think I told you then. | 我觉得之前也说过 |
[41:30] | Listen, you can sit here and get drunk | 你大可坐在这喝个酩酊大醉 |
[41:33] | while you dissect everything you’ve gone through. | 仔细分析经历过的一切 |
[41:36] | We’re ex-cons. It’s what we do. | 我们都曾是罪犯 我们就是这样 |
[41:39] | But at some point or another, | 但是有些时候 |
[41:41] | there’s only one question really worth asking yourself– | 唯一值得扪心自问的是 |
[41:46] | what are you going to do now? | 你现在要怎么做 |
[42:34] | You remember what I said. | 记住我说的 |
[42:39] | Quiet time. | 别惹是生非 |
[42:42] | I know. | 我知道 |
[43:31] | Let’s go, let’s go. | 快走了 |
[44:06] | Bye-bye! | 再见 |
[44:34] | Look at this bitch. | 看看这骚包 |
[44:44] | Fuckin’ Malibu Barbie coming to do time. | 马里布芭比也来蹲监狱了 |
[45:03] | Backtracking, huh? | 不理人是吧 |
[45:05] | You got some attitude, bitch? | 你很拽啊 贱人 |
[45:12] | Come on, Squirrel. We’re gonna be late. | 快点 小松鼠 时间不早了 |
[45:13] | – I’m doing my hair. – Do it faster. | -我在弄头发 -动作快点 |
[45:16] | Relax, Breece. The restaurant isn’t gonna run out of food. | 急什么 布里斯 餐馆又不会没有吃的 |
[45:21] | Don’t you fucking tell me to relax! | 你他妈别让我不急 |
[45:23] | Please, Breece… | 求你了 布里斯 |
[45:39] | Hey, Squirrel. | 小松鼠 |
[45:41] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[45:43] | I just thought, you know, I’d make you dinner, | 我就是想 给你做顿晚饭 |
[45:45] | – like I used to. – You can’t just come into my house! | -就像从前 -你不能就这么闯进我家 |
[45:48] | Remember our Friday nights like this? | 记得我们从前的周五夜吗 |
[45:49] | I’d cook and then we’d dance right in the kitchen. | 我做饭 然后我们在厨房里跳舞 |
[45:53] | I thought you weren’t drinking. | 你不是不喝酒了吗 |
[45:54] | It’s just a beer, baby. | 不就一杯啤酒吗 宝贝 |
[45:56] | Come on. One more dance, come on. | 来吧 再跳支舞 |
[45:58] | – No. No. – Come on! | -不要 -来嘛 |
[46:00] | Get the fuck out of my house! | 滚出我的房子 |
[46:05] | Careful, now. | 当心点 |
[46:07] | I’m trying to be gracious here, | 我已经很大度了 |
[46:10] | to make amends. | 为了弥补过错 |
[46:15] | I said get the fuck out of my house. | 我说了滚出我的房子 |
[46:19] | Now! | 现在 |
[46:22] | You’re gonna shoot me, Squirrel? | 你想开枪打我吗 小松鼠 |
[46:26] | Is that it? | 是这样吗 |
[46:28] | Jesus! What the fuck, Siobhan?! | 天啊 搞什么 西沃恩 |
[46:31] | The next one’s going in your gut. | 下一枪让你开肠破肚 |
[46:36] | Big fucking cop now, huh? | 成了警察牛逼了 是吧 |
[46:38] | Want your fucking hair all perfect? | 你他妈喜欢美发对吗 |
[46:40] | Well, there you go. | 让你如愿 |
[46:41] | Well, go on, then. | 动手啊 |
[46:43] | God! | 天啊 |
[46:45] | Shoot me. | 开枪吧 |
[46:46] | Breece– ow! God! | 布里斯 天啊 |
[46:49] | – Breece! – Shoot me. Hmm? | -布里斯 -开枪啊 |
[46:51] | Fucking do it, you fucking cunt! | 他妈的开枪啊 臭婊子 |
[46:54] | No! | 不 |
[46:57] | Don’t! | 不要 |
[46:59] | – Come on! – No, no! | -来啊 -不 |
[47:02] | No, Breece, please! | 不 布里斯 求你了 |
[47:04] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[47:10] | – Hey, Alma, what’s up? – I’m a little worried about Siobhan. | -阿尔玛 怎么了 -我有点担心西沃恩 |
[47:12] | She was supposed to show up for the night shift an hour ago. | 她本该一小时前来值夜班 |
[47:16] | – You tried her cell? – I tried her everywhere. | -你打过她手机了吗 -我什么都试过了 |
[47:18] | I was getting ready to call | 我正准备打电话 |
[47:19] | one of the other deputies to swing by her place. | 让一位副官去她的房子看看 |
[47:21] | No. No, that’s fine. I’ll go. | 不 没事的 我去 |
[47:58] | Siobhan. | 西沃恩 |
[48:02] | What’s up, boss? | 什么事 头儿 |
[48:14] | You expecting someone else? | 你在等人吗 |
[48:17] | I wasn’t expecting anyone. | 我谁也没等 |
[48:29] | You want to talk about it? | 你想谈谈吗 |
[48:31] | Not really. | 不太想 |
[48:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[48:39] | Then just tell me where he’s staying. | 告诉我他住在哪 |
[48:49] | He’s at the motor lodge. | 他住在汽车旅馆 |
[48:52] | It’s right near his cousin’s place. | 就在他堂兄的家旁边 |
[49:13] | Fuckin’ Dream House Barbie. | 狗日的梦幻芭比娃娃 |
[49:27] | Oh, that’s so good. | 太舒服了 |
[49:28] | Oh, yeah. Oh, harder. | 用力 |
[49:42] | – You got a fuckin’ problem, Barbie? – No. | -你他妈的有问题吗 芭比 -没有 |
[49:45] | Look who came to apologize. | 看看谁来道歉了 |
[51:29] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[51:31] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[51:32] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[52:10] | So… | 那么 |
[52:12] | it turns out Breece isn’t staying | 原来布里斯没有住在 |
[52:14] | at the motor lodge after all. | 汽车旅馆 |
[52:17] | Sorry. My bad. | 对不起 我的错 |
[52:20] | I already called for an ambulance. | 我已经叫救护车了 |
[52:22] | Yeah, I heard. | 是的 我听说了 |
[52:34] | You hurt? | 你受伤了吗 |
[52:36] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[52:44] | I know I’ll lose my badge for this. | 我知道我会为此失去警徽 |
[52:48] | I’m on probation, for fuck’s sake. | 我正在服缓刑 他妈的 |
[52:55] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[52:56] | I’ll clean this up. | 我来善后 |
[52:58] | He’ll tell ’em it was me. | 他会告诉他们是我干的 |
[53:00] | Yeah, I’ll have a talk with him. | 是的 我会跟他谈谈 |
[53:01] | He won’t stick around. | 他不会在镇上久留的 |
[53:10] | – Are you sure about this? – Yeah. | -你确定要这样做吗 -是的 |
[53:16] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[53:26] | You know, for the last four years, | 你知道 这四年来 |
[53:28] | there wasn’t a day that I didn’t imagine | 我每一天都在幻想 |
[53:30] | some version of this playing out. | 做出类似的事情 |
[53:36] | How does it feel? | 感觉如何 |
[53:41] | Better than I imagined. | 比想象中好 |
[53:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[53:50] | Thanks, boss. | 谢谢 头儿 |
[53:52] | Don’t mention it. | 不客气 |
[55:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |