时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Is there anything you’d like to talk about? | 你想说点什么吗 |
[00:15] | Not really. | 不太想 |
[00:17] | Every week you just sit in silence on that couch. | 每周你都是静静地坐在沙发上 |
[00:21] | – Do you know why you’re here? – I got caught. | -知道你为什么在这吗 -我被抓了 |
[00:25] | No, why you’re here with me. | 不 我是问你为什么来我这儿 |
[00:29] | I have to go through you to get parole. | 你同意了我才能被假释 |
[00:31] | Well, in a manner of speaking. | 这么说也没错 |
[00:33] | It’s my job to evaluate you, | 评估你是我的工作 |
[00:36] | the progress of your rehabilitation. | 看你是否改过自新了 |
[00:37] | Come on, you really think anyone in here gets rehabilitated? | 得了吧 你真以为这里有人能改过自新吗 |
[00:41] | I think we rehabilitate ourselves. | 我们都会洗心革面的 |
[00:46] | You’ve been in here for what now, seven years? | 你来这多久了 7年吗 |
[00:48] | – Yeah, something like that. – You’ve had your share of fights. | -差不多 -该打的架都打了 |
[00:51] | It’s kind of what we do in here. | 我们这都这样 |
[00:54] | You’re eligible for parole in four months. | 你4个月后就能假释了 |
[00:56] | I would think a man of your obvious intelligence and skill | 我原以为按照你的智商和水平 |
[00:58] | would at least create the impression | 会为了让我推荐假释 |
[01:00] | of cooperation with me to manipulate me into recommending parole. | 而假装跟我合作 |
[01:04] | Well, maybe I just know not to bullshit a bullshitter. | 我只是知道不要去骗一个骗子 |
[01:08] | Fair enough. | 有道理 |
[01:09] | But believe it or not, I am here to help you. | 你爱信不信 我是来帮助你的 |
[01:12] | Yeah, right. | 是啊 |
[01:13] | I’m just another file you got to process | 我只是你回家和猫们玩儿之前 |
[01:15] | before you go home to your cats. | 不得不处理的一个案例 |
[01:18] | What makes you think I have cats? | 你为什么认为我养了好几只猫 |
[01:21] | Well, I know you have a cat. | 我知道你肯定养猫 |
[01:23] | Cats was a guess. | 养几只就不知道了 |
[01:25] | What else? | 还看出来什么了 |
[01:27] | You’re wearing a black bra under a white blouse again. | 你又在白衬衫里穿了黑胸罩 |
[01:31] | It’s happened before, | 之前也这么穿过 |
[01:33] | so it’s not because you didn’t get your laundry done. | 所以不是因为你没来得及洗衣服 |
[01:36] | If that were the case, you’d go with no bra. | 如果真是那样 你连胸罩都不会穿 |
[01:38] | Your tits aren’t that big. | 你的奶头不够大 |
[01:42] | No, you deliberately project your sexuality. | 你是故意标榜你的女性特征 |
[01:46] | Maybe because of a recent breakup | 可能是因为最近分手了 |
[01:49] | or a divorce. | 或者离婚了 |
[01:51] | Either way, you get off | 不管怎样 你满足于 |
[01:54] | on sitting across from men who haven’t seen a woman in years | 坐在多年没见过女人的男人面前 |
[01:57] | knowing that we’re gonna go back to our cells | 知道我们会回到牢房里 |
[02:00] | and rub one out thinking of you. | 边打飞机边意淫你 |
[02:02] | I mean, why else would a woman that looks like you | 要不然像你这种长相的人 |
[02:05] | work in a place like this? | 为什么在这里工作 |
[02:10] | And, yeah, you have cats. | 我确定了 你养了好几只猫 |
[02:13] | Every time you wear dark clothing like that navy pantsuit | 每次你穿深色衣服 比如那件 |
[02:17] | that you had tailored to cling to your ass like a second skin, | 特意剪裁成极度贴身的海军套装 |
[02:20] | I see hairs on you. | 你被我看透了 |
[02:22] | You’re exceptionally observant. | 你的观察力很强 |
[02:23] | – Occupational hazard. – Of a thief. | -职业病 -小偷的毛病 |
[02:25] | – Inmate. – Are you gonna steal again? | -犯人的毛病 -你还会偷东西吗 |
[02:27] | – No. – Are you sure? | -不会 -你确定吗 |
[02:28] | – It’s a trick question. – Why so? | -这是个陷阱题 -为什么 |
[02:31] | If I say no, I’m full of shit. | 如果我说确定 那我就是谎话连篇 |
[02:34] | If I say yes, I don’t get parole. | 如果我说不确定 那我就不能被假释了 |
[02:37] | Not everything’s a trap. | 不是所有事情都暗藏玄机 |
[02:41] | Never say that to a man who’s living in a cell. | 永远别对蹲监狱的人这么说 |
[02:47] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[02:50] | Isn’t that against the rules? | 这是违反规定的吧 |
[02:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:13] | What do you want, Rabbit? | 你想干什么 兔子 |
[04:14] | I just wanted to look into your eyes for the last time. | 我只是想最后一次看看你的眼睛 |
[04:19] | Good-bye. | 永别了 |
[04:33] | Oh, shit. | 他妈的 |
[06:29] | I guess you owe me one. | 你欠我个人情 |
[07:08] | Go ahead. | 下啊 |
[07:10] | I don’t want to play. | 我不想下棋 |
[07:11] | But it will sharpen your mind, | 这能锻炼心智 |
[07:15] | teach you patience. | 磨练耐心 |
[08:07] | Holy… | 活见… |
[08:10] | shit. | 鬼了 |
[08:13] | – Emmett, check the back. – Jesus. | -埃米特 检查后面 -上帝 |
[08:16] | Emmett, check the back. | 埃米特 检查后面 |
[08:21] | – Hell. – We need an ambulance. | -见鬼 -我们得找辆救护车 |
[08:24] | Hood, talk to us. What happened here? | 胡德 说话 发生了什么 |
[08:29] | We just got here. Been out all night looking for the kid. | 我们刚到 一整晚都在外面找小孩 |
[08:32] | Nothing but dead bodies. | 全是死人 |
[08:34] | Hood? Sheriff Hood! | 胡德 胡德警长 |
[08:39] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道发生了什么 |
[08:43] | They just started shooting. | 他们直接就开枪了 |
[08:44] | These are military grade M4s. | 这些是军用M4自动步枪 |
[08:47] | That’s pretty high-end hardware for this neck of the woods. | 对这破地方来说也太高端了 |
[08:50] | All I care about now is finding that boy. | 我只关心能否找到男孩 |
[08:52] | No, that’s my priority and that’s my jurisdiction. | 不 这是我最关心的 是我的责任 |
[08:55] | In my estimation, Sheriff, | 警长 我觉得 |
[08:57] | you’ve become an impediment to this investigation. | 你已经成为了这次调查的阻碍 |
[08:59] | I can make a phone call to a judge | 我现在就能给法官打电话 |
[09:01] | and have a writ within the hour suspending you from duty. | 在一小时内正式解除你的职务 |
[09:18] | Hood. Where the hell do you think you’re going? | 胡德 你他妈准备去哪 |
[09:29] | If you want to stop me, you’re gonna have to shoot me. | 想拦我 就一枪崩了我 |
[09:39] | Let me have your weapon. | 把枪给我 |
[09:56] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[09:57] | I’ll know it when I see it. | 边找边看 |
[10:00] | I can help you. | 我能帮你 |
[10:01] | I’ve lived my whole life here. | 我在这里住了一辈子 |
[10:03] | Which explains why you | 所以你才不懂 |
[10:04] | haven’t grasped the concept of personal space. | 给别人点私人空间吗 |
[10:06] | Just tell me what you got. | 快告诉我你发现了什么 |
[10:09] | This is from the traffic camera at the county line yesterday morning. | 这是昨天早上镇界的交通监控录像 |
[10:12] | – How do you know that’s him? – New York plates. | -你怎么知道那是他 -纽约车牌 |
[10:13] | And Rabbit usually rolls four cars deep. | 而且兔子一般带四辆车 |
[10:16] | I tried calling our friendly neighborhood sheriff | 我试着让我们可亲可敬的警长 |
[10:18] | to put out an APB, but he’s apparently not taking calls. | 发出全境通告 但他不接电话 |
[10:21] | At least not mine. | 至少没接我的 |
[10:23] | I ran the plates, they’re counterfeit. | 我查了车牌 是伪造的 |
[10:25] | But I ain’t got no picture of them leaving. | 但我没有他们离去的影像 |
[10:27] | – They’re here. – Think he’s okay? | -他们还在这里 -你觉得他还好吗 |
[10:29] | He’s not okay. | 他不好 |
[10:32] | If Rabbit’s here, no one’s okay. | 兔子来了 大家都遭罪 |
[10:34] | 联邦调查局通缉 儿童诱拐 | |
[10:36] | I told him, man. I said over and over again | 我早跟他说了 说了无数遍 |
[10:38] | we need to get the fuck out of here. | 我们他妈必须离开这 |
[10:40] | This has never been anything but a terrible idea. | 这从头到尾就是个坏主意 |
[10:43] | How do we find the boy? | 我们怎么找那男孩 |
[10:46] | We hack into street cameras, we look for the cars. | 黑进街边监控 寻找那几辆车 |
[10:48] | We review security footage from mini-marts | 回放路边商店监控 |
[10:50] | and supermarkets– someone had to do a food run. | 还有超市 总有人要去买吃的 |
[10:53] | We reroute spy satellites from the CIA | 再重新定位中情局的间谍卫星 |
[10:55] | and look for heat signatures where they shouldn’t be. | 看看哪个人烟罕至的地方热量异常 |
[10:58] | This is a tiny needle in a big motherfucking haystack. | 大海捞他妈的针啊 |
[11:02] | There’s just too much ground to cover. | 太多需要查的 |
[11:04] | I need 20 men doing this and I ain’t got ’em. | 我需要二十个人手 可是找不到人 |
[11:07] | It’s just us two. | 只有我们两个 |
[11:20] | Or us three. | 或者我们三个 |
[11:27] | Hey, Job. | 贾伯 |
[11:29] | Long time. | 好久不见 |
[11:33] | Gang’s all here. | 弟兄们到齐了 |
[11:44] | Please. | 求你了 |
[11:47] | Keep trying. | 继续努力 |
[12:17] | You know they’re just here to keep us safe. | 他们是来保护我们的 |
[12:22] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[12:24] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[12:36] | Deva, I’m sorry about all this. | 蒂法 关于这一切 我很抱歉 |
[12:42] | Why would she lie to us? | 她为什么要骗我们 |
[12:51] | Everything’s not going to be all right, is it? | 情况一点也不好 对吗 |
[12:57] | I don’t know, honey. | 我不知道 宝贝 |
[13:00] | I honestly don’t. | 我真的不知道 |
[13:33] | 来电 欧雷克 | |
[13:38] | I must admit | 不得不承认 |
[13:40] | you have an admirable knack for survival. | 你逃生的本事令人钦佩 |
[13:46] | I’m already dead. | 我已经死了 |
[13:50] | – I know that. – Yes? | -我知道 -是吗 |
[13:53] | So why do you resist? | 那你为什么要反抗 |
[13:57] | You haven’t offered any other options. | 你没有给我其它选择 |
[14:00] | Such as? | 比如说 |
[14:06] | Surrender. | 投降 |
[14:08] | You would sacrifice yourself for the boy? | 你愿意为这孩子牺牲自己吗 |
[14:17] | No. | 不 |
[14:21] | For all of them. | 是为所有人 |
[14:24] | So… | 所以 |
[14:25] | finally you admit your responsibility in all of this. | 你终于肯承担责任了 |
[14:33] | Yes, I do. | 是的 |
[14:53] | Uncle Kai? | 凯舅舅 |
[14:56] | – Hi. – Hey. | -嗨 -嘿 |
[15:00] | I’m getting a glass of wine downstairs. | 我下楼拿杯酒喝 |
[15:05] | I’m actually gonna go to sleep. | 我要去睡觉了 |
[15:09] | So good night. | 晚安 |
[15:12] | Good night, Rebecca. | 晚安 丽贝卡 |
[16:21] | Who sent you? | 谁派你来的 |
[16:25] | Fucking Indians. | 该死的原住民 |
[17:15] | Go help your uncle. | 快帮帮你舅舅 |
[17:34] | You’ve been in a fight. | 你打架了 |
[17:37] | Just a misunderstanding. | 误会而已 |
[17:39] | Do you want to tell me about it? | 愿意跟我说说吗 |
[17:41] | Someone had a crush on me, | 有人对我有意思 |
[17:43] | I just wanted to be friends. | 而我只想做朋友 |
[18:04] | – Are we done? – Not quite. | -说完了吗 -还早呢 |
[18:12] | Must be exhausting. | 累坏了吧 |
[18:15] | What? | 什么 |
[18:18] | Being on guard 24 hours a day. | 全天24小时戒备 |
[18:20] | Wondering where the next attack is gonna come from. | 不知道又会被谁打 |
[18:26] | Can you ever rest? | 你没办法放下戒心吧 |
[18:32] | I’ve been looking at your initial police report. | 我看了你最初的警方报告 |
[18:37] | There were two of you in that building. | 你们有两个人在那栋楼里 |
[18:41] | The police said that you had made it as far as the woods | 警方说你逃到了树林里 |
[18:44] | where your chance of escape would be much greater, | 在那里要容易逃跑得多 |
[18:47] | but yet you turned around. Why? | 可你却调头回来了 为什么 |
[18:56] | Your accomplice. | 因为你的同伙 |
[19:00] | It was a woman. | 是个女人 |
[19:06] | These sessions are confidential and inadmissible in court. | 这些谈话都是机密 在法庭上无法采用 |
[19:08] | You can’t incriminate her. | 你不能连累她 |
[19:15] | You must have loved her very much. | 你一定很爱她 |
[19:20] | And you haven’t seen or heard from her since? | 一直没见过她 也没她的消息吗 |
[19:29] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[20:28] | You okay? | 你还好么 |
[20:31] | Yeah. | 还不错 |
[20:36] | So where you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[20:39] | You know, around. | 四处游荡 |
[20:44] | Will you stay for awhile now that he’s gone? | 他都去世了 你能在这待一段时间吗 |
[20:52] | I could really use you. | 我真的需要你 |
[20:56] | Well, that’s not really my bag, big brother. | 那真不是我兴趣所在 哥哥 |
[21:31] | Well, this is interesting. | 这可真有趣 |
[21:33] | Oh, that motherfucker! | 那个狗娘养的 |
[21:35] | This is my home. | 这是老子的家 |
[21:38] | So you’re upset that the man | 所以你是在郁闷 |
[21:39] | who cut off the head of the guy | 把你派去杀他的人的头砍掉的人 |
[21:42] | you sent to kill him isn’t respecting your privacy? | 不尊重你的隐私么 |
[21:49] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[21:55] | It’s one of ours. | 是我们的人 |
[22:03] | I’m thinking maybe I will stick around for a while. | 我想我还是留下待一段时间吧 |
[22:41] | This man will take you home, Max. | 他会送你回家的 麦克斯 |
[22:55] | It’s okay, Max. | 没事的 麦克斯 |
[23:03] | No one’s gonna hurt you. | 不会有人伤害你的 |
[23:07] | Go. | 去吧 |
[23:24] | You trusted me to keep my word? | 你相信我会信守诺言 |
[23:29] | You always have. | 你一向如此 |
[23:40] | Your call has been directed to an automated voice mail– | 电话已转接至自动语音信箱 |
[23:46] | – Still no answer. – Keep trying. | -还是没人接 -继续打 |
[24:07] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[24:13] | Gordon. | 戈登 |
[24:15] | Sugar. | “糖果” |
[24:17] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[24:22] | We got Max back. | 麦克斯回来了 |
[24:24] | What? What do you mean? How is he? | 什么 什么意思 他怎么样 |
[24:26] | He’s safe. He and Deva are with the FBI. | 他很安全 跟蒂法和联调局的人在一起 |
[24:30] | He came home a little while ago. | 他刚回家不久 |
[24:31] | – How? – He just rang the doorbell. | -怎么会 -他按了门铃 |
[24:33] | Said that they dropped him off a block away from the house. | 说歹徒是在我们家附近放他走的 |
[24:36] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[24:39] | What do you mean? They just– | 什么意思 他们就… |
[24:43] | they just dropped him off just like that? | 就这样把他放了吗 |
[24:45] | No, not just like that. | 不 还没完 |
[24:49] | Your father told him to tell you something. | 你父亲让他给你带了句话 |
[24:52] | What? | 什么 |
[24:55] | He said that you were forgiven. | 他说他原谅你了 |
[25:02] | – Hood. – Max said they have him. | -是胡德 -麦克斯说他在他们手里 |
[25:07] | He traded himself for Max. | 他是用自己换回的麦克斯 |
[25:09] | I don’t understand why Hood would think that that’s something– | 搞不懂胡德怎么会以为那是… |
[25:12] | His cell phone. | 他的手机 |
[25:16] | – What? – I got a tracker on his cell phone. | -什么 -我给他的手机装了追踪器 |
[25:19] | There you are. | 就是这里 |
[25:20] | What is that? Where is that? | 那是什么 在哪里 |
[25:21] | The Bottoms near the North Valley Woods. | 谷北森林附近的巴特姆斯 |
[25:24] | What the fuck are the Bottoms? What’s out there? | 巴特姆斯他妈是什么 那里有什么 |
[25:27] | Well, nothing that I can think of. | 据我所知什么都没有 |
[25:29] | Wait. | 不对 |
[25:32] | The metalworks. | 有家金属工厂 |
[25:35] | We’ve been here all day looking at these maps, | 我们都在这里看了一天地图了 |
[25:38] | moving satellites around in outer fucking space, | 卫星都他妈不知道在太空中转多少圈了 |
[25:39] | and then he says, “Wait, wait, the metalworks.” | 结果他就来了句”不对 有家金属工厂” |
[25:41] | Well, the Bottoms aren’t on most maps. | 大多数地图上是找不到巴特姆斯的 |
[25:45] | Is that it? Is that it right there? | 是这个吗 是不是在这里 |
[25:47] | Yeah. | 对 |
[25:54] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[25:56] | You call the FBI and you let them handle this. | 你应该让联调局来处理 |
[25:58] | – I can’t. – You have to. | -不行 -必须这样 |
[26:00] | Now, I don’t know what Hood’s role in all this is, | 我不知道胡德到底是什么角色 |
[26:02] | but we have two children | 但是我们有两个 |
[26:04] | whose lives have been turned upside down. | 生活完全被打乱的孩子 |
[26:07] | Now, nothing and no one else is more important than that. | 此时此刻 没什么比孩子更重要 |
[26:17] | Come on, man. Come on. | 走吧 我们走 |
[26:24] | Now, you lied to me. | 你欺骗了我 |
[26:26] | You lied to our kids. | 欺骗了我们的孩子 |
[26:29] | I don’t know if you can ever make that right, | 我不知道你想不想补救 |
[26:30] | but if you’re gonna try, | 如果你有这个打算 |
[26:32] | you need to come home with me right now. | 你就得马上跟我回家 |
[26:36] | Gordon, don’t do this. | 戈登 别这样 |
[26:40] | Don’t make me choose. | 别逼我做两难的选择 |
[26:41] | You go with them, you’re making that choice yourself. | 你跟他们走的话 就得对自己的选择负责 |
[26:51] | Um, what are you doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[26:53] | Look, I’ve seen you drive. Get in. | 我可知道你的车技 上来吧 |
[27:07] | We’re probably gonna die. | 我们可能会死的 |
[27:12] | Probably. | 可能吧 |
[27:16] | If we do die, | 如果我们真的死了 |
[27:17] | I just want you to know I don’t like you very much. | 我想先跟你说一下 我不是很喜欢你 |
[27:25] | Duly noted. | 知道了 |
[27:27] | Well, if you’re going to drive, then drive. | 你想开车的话就抓紧开啊 |
[27:30] | I want to be dead or home by morning. | 是死是活我想明早就知道 |
[27:47] | Just drive. | 开车 |
[27:57] | So your parole hearing is in two weeks. | 你的假释听证会在两周后举行 |
[28:00] | Do you feel ready? | 你觉得你准备好了吗 |
[28:02] | Uh, yeah, yeah. I think so. | 是的 准备好了 |
[28:06] | I know you’re ready to get out of here. | 我知道你已经准备好出去了 |
[28:10] | You think they’ll let me out? | 你觉得他们会让我出去吗 |
[28:12] | You present as intelligent and capable, | 你的表现说明你可以出去 |
[28:14] | as remorseful and articulate. | 也确有悔改之意 |
[28:17] | Plus, you have the single best psych eval ever written | 而且 你还有监狱系统有史以来 |
[28:18] | in the history of the prison system, so… | 最好的心理评估记录 所以… |
[28:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[28:25] | I just wish… | 我只是希望… |
[28:28] | What? | 什么 |
[28:30] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[28:32] | – Come on, what? – Nothing, no. I’m sorry. | -说吧 什么 -没事 对不起 |
[28:33] | I forgot myself for a moment. | 有那么一刻我忘记自己的身份了 |
[28:34] | It’s our last session. | 这是我们最后的疗程了 |
[28:35] | You’re never gonna see me again. | 你以后都不会见到我了 |
[28:40] | Um, I was gonna say I just wish | 我是想说我真希望 |
[28:43] | we had met under different circumstances. | 我们不是在这种情况下认识的 |
[28:48] | I know it’s pathetic, cliche. | 我知道这样很可悲 很老套 |
[28:50] | No, no. It’s not. | 不 不是 才不是 |
[28:55] | Um, you saved me in here. | 是你救了我 |
[28:59] | Are you scared? | 你害怕吗 |
[29:01] | Terrified. | 非常害怕 |
[29:04] | Are you gonna see Ana when you get out? | 从这里出去后你会去见安娜吗 |
[29:07] | Uh, yeah. | 会吧 |
[29:09] | Yeah, I’ve got a few places I think I can… | 会的 有几个地方我觉得… |
[29:16] | look for her. | 可以找找看 |
[29:23] | – Who are you? – What? | -你是谁 -什么 |
[29:27] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈到底是谁 |
[29:31] | I never told you her name. | 我从来没告诉过你她的名字 |
[29:34] | Mr. Rabbit has a message for you. | 兔子先生让我给你带个口信 |
[29:38] | Mr. Rabbit says there’ll be no parole. | 兔子先生说你不会被假释的 |
[29:40] | You will serve out the remaining eight years. | 你会服满剩下的八年刑期 |
[29:42] | And he wants you to know | 还有他希望你知道 |
[29:43] | that when you do get out, he’ll be waiting for you. | 你出去的时候 他会在外边等你 |
[29:46] | There’s nowhere you can go that he won’t find you. | 无论天涯海角 他都会找到你的 |
[29:50] | Help me! | 救命 |
[29:51] | Guard, help me! | 警卫 救命 |
[29:58] | – Get off! Get off! – Oh, God! | -放开 放开 -天哪 |
[30:19] | It’s funny being here with you. | 这样和你在一起真有意思 |
[30:25] | I think of all that time we were together, | 让我想到了我们在一起的日子 |
[30:29] | the three of us. | 我们三个人 |
[30:35] | We were a family. | 就像家人一样 |
[30:36] | Don’t kid yourself. | 别自欺欺人了 |
[30:39] | We were never a family. | 我们从来都不是家人 |
[30:43] | Me and Ana, we were family. | 我和安娜才是一家人 |
[30:48] | Not you. | 没有你 |
[30:49] | I think maybe we both kid ourselves sometimes. | 我觉得有时候我们都会自欺欺人 |
[30:53] | Oh, fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[30:55] | You betrayed me for love. | 你因为爱情背叛了我 |
[30:58] | Then you got out of prison | 可是你出狱后 |
[30:59] | to find your love had betrayed you. | 却发现你的爱人也背叛了你 |
[31:02] | And then a few days ago, | 而就在几天前 |
[31:05] | she barters your life for her own. | 她又为了自己出卖了你 |
[31:10] | My daughter is better at punishing you | 我女儿在惩罚你这方面 |
[31:13] | than I could ever be. | 可比我强多了 |
[31:17] | However, | 但是 |
[31:20] | a man can still try. | 我还是可以试试的 |
[31:43] | Oh, wow. | 惨了 |
[31:46] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[31:48] | Shit. I don’t know. | 见鬼 我不知道 |
[31:51] | Shit! | 真见鬼 |
[31:53] | Were you speeding? | 你超速了吗 |
[31:54] | I knew I shouldn’t have let you drive. | 我就知道我不该让你开车 |
[32:12] | Evening, folks. | 晚上好 伙计们 |
[32:18] | Mrs. Hopewell, I don’t know if you heard yet, | 霍普韦尔夫人 不知道你听说了没有 |
[32:19] | but your son turned up safe. | 你儿子已经安全了 |
[32:22] | I know. Thank you. | 我知道 谢谢 |
[32:24] | And… | 还有… |
[32:28] | you– | 你们… |
[32:31] | you three are clearly not going to a PTA meeting. | 你们三个显然不是去开家长会的 |
[32:34] | Can you step out of the car, Mrs. Hopewell? | 能请你下车吗 霍普韦尔夫人 |
[32:43] | There. | 行了 |
[32:45] | That’s better, right? | 好多了 是吗 |
[33:09] | You took my only daughter from me. | 你夺走了我唯一的女儿 |
[33:13] | There are no words to express the pain. | 言语无法形容我的伤痛 |
[33:18] | The rage I feel. | 还有我的愤怒 |
[33:19] | Oh, believe me, | 相信我 |
[33:22] | she couldn’t get away from you fast enough. | 她避你唯恐不及 |
[33:46] | She hated you | 她对我的爱 |
[33:49] | more than she ever loved me. | 远远不及对你的恨 |
[33:53] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[33:56] | I took your little girl. | 我带走了你的小女儿 |
[34:00] | And there is nothing that you can do to me | 无论你怎么折磨我 |
[34:04] | that can ever change that. | 都无法改变这一事实 |
[34:06] | At least I can watch you pay for your betrayal. | 至少我能看着你为背叛我付出代价 |
[34:09] | Why don’t you shut the fuck up and get on with it? | 有种你就闭上狗嘴 冲老子来啊 |
[34:26] | We got the call. What’s going on? | 我们接到电话了 怎么回事 |
[34:28] | She’s telling me that Hood has been kidnapped | 她告诉我胡德被绑架她儿子的 |
[34:31] | by the same guys that took her son. | 同一伙人绑架了 |
[34:33] | He wasn’t kidnapped. | 他不是被绑架 |
[34:35] | He traded himself for Max. | 他用自己去交换麦克斯 |
[34:37] | And they’re gonna kill him if I don’t get over there. | 如果我不及时赶到 他们会杀了他 |
[34:40] | Look, if Hood is in trouble, why wouldn’t you call us? | 如果胡德有麻烦 你为什么不通知我们 |
[34:42] | Because I can’t involve you in this. | 因为我不能让你们插手这事 |
[34:43] | It’s an abduction and you can’t involve the sheriff’s department? | 这是绑架犯罪 你却说不能让警署插手 |
[34:46] | That’s kind of strange, don’t you think? | 你不觉得这有点奇怪吗 |
[34:47] | You think that’s strange? | 你觉得那奇怪吗 |
[34:49] | Take a look at who she called instead. | 看看她叫来了谁吧 |
[34:54] | Oh, and Mrs. Hopewell was strapped with these. | 而且霍普韦尔夫人身上带着这些 |
[34:57] | Two Springfield DX9s. | 两把春田DX9手枪 |
[35:00] | You want to tell us what the hell’s going on? | 你想告诉我们到底发生什么事吗 |
[35:04] | The man who has Hood is a gangster named Rabbit. | 抓住胡德的是一个叫兔子的黑帮头目 |
[35:08] | He and I have a history. | 他和我过去有些纠葛 |
[35:10] | It’s me he’s here for. | 他来这是为了我 |
[35:12] | That’s why he took Max. | 所以他绑架了麦克斯 |
[35:14] | He’s got a small army with him and he’s not gonna think twice | 他手下有一伙人 任何人妨碍了他 |
[35:16] | about killing you or me or anyone else who gets in his way. | 他都会眉头不皱地赶尽杀绝你和我 |
[35:21] | Well, what were you and the A-Team over here planning to do? | 那你和你的特工小队准备怎么办 |
[35:29] | He’s going to kill him. He may already have. | 他会杀了他 说不定已经动手了 |
[35:31] | Please, we are wasting time right now. | 求你了 我们现在这是浪费时间 |
[35:33] | This– this is crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[35:35] | Sorry, I don’t– | 抱歉 我不能 |
[35:38] | – You’re the sheriff. – I know I am. | -你是警长 -我知道我是 |
[35:45] | What? | 怎么了 |
[35:45] | If it was you they had, or any one of us, | 如果他们抓了你 或是我们中的任何人 |
[35:48] | what do you think Hood would do? | 你想胡德会怎么做 |
[36:01] | Shit. | 该死 |
[36:09] | I don’t care what kind of gangsters they are. | 我不管他们是什么黑帮 |
[36:11] | They picked the wrong fucking town. | 但他们撒野找错了地方 |
[36:16] | Well, all right. | 好了 |
[36:35] | – You sure about this? – Do I look sure? | -你确定吗 -我看上去像确定吗 |
[36:47] | Gregor, tell the men to start packing up. | 格雷格 让大家收拾东西 |
[36:49] | We’re leaving soon. | 我们马上就撤 |
[37:11] | When I was a teenager… | 我小时候 |
[37:15] | I found two boys in a field. | 在田里看见两个男孩 |
[37:19] | They had tied a stray dog to a tree | 他们把一条流浪狗系在树上 |
[37:21] | and they were beating it with sticks. | 然后用棍子打它 |
[37:28] | He was badly hurt, bleeding. | 狗伤得很重 不停流血 |
[37:33] | His front leg was broken. | 它的前腿断了 |
[37:36] | After I finished with the boys… | 我料理完那两个男孩之后 |
[37:41] | I decided I would care for the dog. | 决定照顾那条狗 |
[37:47] | But when I went to untie him, | 但当我去给它松绑的饿时候 |
[37:50] | he bit my leg. | 他咬了我的腿 |
[37:52] | The dog meant me no harm. | 那条狗对我没有恶意 |
[37:54] | He was acting on instinct. I knew that. | 我知道 它只是按本能行事 |
[37:57] | But I also knew I had to kill him… | 但我也知道 我必须杀了它 |
[38:03] | because I, too, | 因为我也是 |
[38:05] | was acting on instinct. | 按本能行事 |
[38:10] | We’re all animals, really. | 实际上 我们都是动物 |
[38:30] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[38:38] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈的是谁 |
[38:40] | I’m gonna need you to open this here gate. | 我要你帮我打开这门 |
[38:46] | This is private property. No one enters. | 这里是私人财产 闲人禁入 |
[38:49] | Oh, honey, if I had a dollar for every time I heard that. | 宝贝 这种话我听多了 |
[38:54] | Now open the motherfucking gate. | 好了 现在乖乖给老子开门 |
[38:58] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[38:59] | Oh, it’s gonna be like that, is it? | 那就只能这么办了 是吧 |
[39:04] | Eenie meenie miney mo. | 黑白配 男生女生 配 |
[39:10] | My bad. | 数错啦 |
[39:19] | Nice shooting. | 枪法不错 |
[39:21] | I’ve been taking lessons. | 我一直有训练 |
[39:40] | I should have killed you 15 years ago. | 我15年前就该杀了你 |
[39:43] | But there was a part of me that hoped that you’d– | 但是我心里一直希望你… |
[39:47] | both of you– | 你们 |
[39:49] | would change your minds. | 能改变主意 |
[39:58] | All right, hold up. Hold up. | 等一下 等一下 |
[40:00] | The only entrance to this place is on the other side. | 这地方唯一的入口在另一边 |
[40:02] | We’re gonna be outnumbered and outgunned. | 咱人和枪都不够 |
[40:04] | We have to surprise them. I’ll create a diversion. | 我们得出其不意 我去打掩护 |
[40:06] | You guys go up front and wait for my signal. | 你们到前面去 等我的消息 |
[40:09] | And then what? What’s your plan? | 然后呢 你打算怎么办 |
[40:10] | Save Hood, shoot everybody else. | 救胡德 其他人全毙了 |
[40:13] | Like you, I was blinded by love. | 我和你一样为爱情盲目 |
[40:28] | No. | 不 |
[40:32] | This isn’t about love. | 这跟爱情没关系 |
[40:36] | We spent two years | 我们花了两年 |
[40:39] | figuring out how to fuck you over. | 来想要怎么整你 |
[40:50] | And we did. | 我们做到了 |
[40:53] | That’s why you’re angry. | 所以你才生气吧 |
[40:57] | ‘Cause you got played. | 因为你被玩弄了 |
[41:00] | So do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[41:02] | Stop whining about fucking love. | 别再抱怨什么狗屁爱情了 |
[41:07] | You don’t know what love is. | 你不知道什么叫爱 |
[41:13] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[41:24] | This… | 这 |
[41:27] | is love. | 就是爱 |
[41:40] | Go now! Go, go! | 上 快上 |
[41:42] | Fuck! | 操 |
[41:49] | Sugar! | “糖果” |
[41:51] | Go! | 快走 |
[42:07] | I knew she’d come for you. | 我就知道她会为你而来 |
[42:09] | Now she can watch you die. | 现在她能看你死去了 |
[42:14] | Yes! | 没错 |
[42:47] | Brock! | 布罗克 |
[42:49] | Motherfucker! | 狗娘养的 |
[42:50] | Brock’s hit. | 布罗克中弹了 |
[42:51] | I know. There’s no way I can get to him. | 我知道 我没办法靠近他 |
[42:53] | He’s too far away. Go around and I’ll cover you. | 他离得太远了 你快走我掩护你 |
[43:30] | I’m running out of ammo! | 我没子弹了 |
[43:42] | God damn it! Emmett! | 妈的 埃米特 |
[43:49] | Shit, I’m running out. | 操 我要没子弹了 |
[44:27] | How you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[44:28] | Oh, fuck, that hurts. | 妈的 疼死了 |
[44:33] | – Sugar? – He’s okay. He’s over there. | -“糖果”呢 -他没事 他在那边 |
[44:36] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[44:39] | – Did we win? – We didn’t lose. | -我们赢了吗 -反正没输 |
[44:57] | Suck my tit. | 操你大爷的 |
[45:30] | Stay away from him. | 离他远点 |
[45:32] | I forgave you. | 我已经饶恕你了 |
[45:34] | I gave you back your son. | 我也把儿子还给你了 |
[45:40] | Well, I never forgave you. | 我可从未原谅你 |
[45:46] | So what now, clever girl? | 所以呢 聪明孩子 |
[45:51] | Good-bye, Daddy. | 永别了 爸爸 |
[46:14] | Hey. Let me see you. | 让我看看你 |
[46:17] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[46:18] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[46:25] | My God. | 老天啊 |
[46:27] | Max? | 麦克斯呢 |
[46:28] | He’s safe. He’s okay. | 他没事 很安全 |
[46:37] | Next time, I say we just run away. | 下次我们还是一起跑了吧 |
[46:41] | Hang on, okay? | 坚持住 好吗 |
[46:47] | I missed you. | 我想你了 |
[49:34] | Buck. Buck. | 巴克 巴克 |
[49:39] | Bucky. | 小巴克 |
[49:42] | Buck. | 巴克 |
[49:57] | Hey, boss. | 头儿 |
[50:04] | Listen, Janie. | 听我说 詹妮 |
[50:06] | I’m sorry that I’ve been so distant. | 对不起 我之前跟你疏远了 |
[50:09] | You know, I’ve just been so obsessed with taking down Proctor. | 我只是想逮捕普罗科特想疯了 |
[50:12] | I never meant to shut you out. | 我从没想要冷漠你 |
[50:14] | He’s everywhere, you know? | 他无处不在 |
[50:15] | I worked with the Kinaho to try to get this new casino built | 我跟奇诺合作兴建这家新赌场 |
[50:18] | and now he has his hands in that, too. | 他现在也参合进来了 |
[50:20] | That’s the hotel. | 就是那家酒店 |
[50:23] | And on the northern side will be the casino. | 在那北面就是赌场 |
[50:27] | That’s why Longshadow wanted you killed? | 所以朗西德就是为了这个要杀你 |
[50:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[50:31] | So now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[50:34] | Well, I could just get rid of Alex, | 我可以直接干掉亚历克斯 |
[50:37] | but that would create a power vacuum within the tribe | 但这会使部落里空出一个权力位置 |
[50:40] | and there’s no telling who would take over. | 说不清谁会上位 |
[50:43] | Better let Alex understand who his friends are. | 最好是让亚历克斯清楚谁才是他的朋友 |
[50:49] | And how do we do that? | 那我们该怎么做 |
[50:54] | We could start with a phone call. | 可以从打一通电话开始 |
[51:02] | You just hit send. | 按拨打就好了 |
[51:15] | Hello? | 你好 |
[51:19] | Is anyone here? | 有人吗 |
[51:32] | Well, I guess we’ll have to settle for leaving a message. | 我猜我们只能留言了 |
[52:20] | Any word on Rabbit? | 有兔子的消息了吗 |
[52:24] | The FBI turned the woods upside down. | 联邦调查局把整个树林都找遍了 |
[52:27] | Full-on search grids, dogs, the works. | 网格式搜查 警犬 全都用上了 |
[52:30] | So far, the theory is that | 目前看来 理论是 |
[52:31] | he crawled into a hole somewhere and died. | 他爬进了某个洞 死在里面了 |
[52:38] | – They’ll find him. – Yeah. | -他们会找到他的 -对 |
[52:45] | There. | 好了 |
[52:47] | Now that’s what a sheriff looks like. | 这才是警长应该有的样子 |
[52:51] | When do you have to change it again? | 什么时候需要再换药包扎 |
[52:55] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[52:58] | All right, then. | 好的 |
[53:00] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 那明天见 |
[53:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[53:42] | Deputy Yawners. | 扬恩斯副警长 |
[53:45] | Agent Xavier. | 泽维尔探员 |
[53:47] | One of the two active officers of the BSD. | 女妖镇警署两位现役警员之一 |
[53:50] | How long you plan to keep us on a leash? | 你还准备监督我们多久 |
[53:52] | I don’t like this any better than you do. | 我也不喜欢这样 |
[53:54] | But Sheriff Hood, his behavior throughout all this | 但胡德警长 他在这里的所作所为 |
[53:57] | has been somewhere between | 介于非常可疑 |
[53:58] | highly questionable and outright criminal. | 与彻头彻尾的犯罪之间 |
[54:01] | And what went down at the metalworks, | 而在那金属加工厂发生的事 |
[54:03] | that’s gonna take some time to sort out. | 更得花些时间去调查清楚 |
[54:05] | The Bureau is assigning a special investigator. | 为此 联调局指派了一个特别调查员 |
[54:08] | Look, in the meantime, | 目前来说 |
[54:09] | you’re just gonna have to deal with federal oversight. | 你们只能接受联调局的监督 |
[54:12] | So, never a dull moment around here, huh? | 这里永远也不会觉得无聊啊 |
[54:17] | Couple of hunters found them this morning. | 今早几位猎人发现的 |
[54:20] | Based on the level of decomposition, | 根据腐烂程度判断 |
[54:21] | the coroner’s ballparking it at 10 to 12 weeks | 验尸官推测被杀后 大约被埋了 |
[54:23] | since they were killed. | 10至12周 |
[54:28] | Who might you be? | 你是谁呢 |
[55:55] | Good afternoon, Church County Sheriff’s Department. | 下午好 彻奇镇警署 |
[55:58] | Hi, it’s Jason Hood. | 你好 我是詹森·胡德 |
[56:02] | I was wondering if you had heard | 我只是想问问你们收到 |
[56:04] | from my old man at all. | 我老爸的消息了没 |
[56:07] | Sorry, Jason. Still nothing. | 对不起 詹森 还没有消息 |
[56:09] | All right. | 好吧 |
[56:11] | Thanks anyways. | 还是多谢了 |
[56:24] | Fuck me. | 我操 |