时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Come on! | 快点 |
[00:10] | Hey, hey! Stick to the trees. | 不要离开树林 |
[00:12] | Right there on the ground! | 就在那边 |
[00:19] | Run! | 快跑 |
[00:23] | Baby! | 宝贝 |
[01:15] | I think he knows. | 我觉得他知道我们的事 |
[01:19] | No, he doesn’t know. He can’t. | 不 他不知道 他不可能知道 |
[01:23] | By the time he figures out we’re not coming back, | 等他发现我们不会再回去的时候 |
[01:26] | we’ll be long gone. | 我们早就走远了 |
[01:40] | We risk our lives every time we steal for him. | 我们每次为他偷东西都冒着生命危险 |
[01:45] | Why not risk our lives for us? | 为什么不能为了自己铤而走险一回呢 |
[01:48] | No one’s ever stolen from Rabbit. | 从没有人能从兔子手上偷东西 |
[01:52] | He doesn’t know. | 他没发现而已 |
[02:05] | Everything will be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[03:33] | Are we back on track, Mr. Hanson? | 生产恢复正常了吗 汉森先生 |
[03:35] | We’re still playing catch-up after that power failure yesterday, | 昨天断电故障之后 我们还在加紧赶工 |
[03:37] | but I’ll keep them late | 我会让他们加班加点 |
[03:39] | and we should be caught up by Sunday. | 争取在周日前赶上进度 |
[03:43] | Friday. | 周五前 |
[03:46] | Okay. Friday. I’m on it. | 好 周五 我去办 |
[03:53] | Oh, I’m on it, motherfucker. | 我去办 狗娘养的 |
[04:28] | Get down here. | 下来 |
[04:44] | You know for a fact the Yoders are out of town? | 你能肯定约德一家都出镇去了吗 |
[04:47] | Yeah. Away till Tuesday. | 肯定 周二才回来 |
[04:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:04] | Get out of here. | 出去 |
[05:12] | – Good to go, boys. – All right. | -走吧 伙计们 -好的 |
[05:15] | It’s an original masonry house. | 这间房子的墙体都是原砌的 |
[05:16] | All the houses in this neighborhood | 附近一带的房子都是 |
[05:18] | came up in the late 1920s. | 在20世纪20年代后期造的 |
[05:21] | If you wanted to paint over this green in here. | 要是您想把这刷成绿色 |
[05:23] | – But I’ll be here– – Excuse me just a moment. | -不过我… -抱歉 失陪一会 |
[05:26] | Mrs. Hopewell, good morning. | 霍普韦尔夫人 早上好 |
[05:28] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[05:29] | Same as everyone else. | 和别人一样 |
[05:32] | I’m looking to put down roots. | 我在找地方安家 |
[05:35] | This room has great morning light. | 这房间早上的采光真不错 |
[05:38] | Would you like to see the kitchen? | 你想参观一下厨房吗 |
[05:40] | Sure. | 当然 |
[05:45] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈到底在干什么 |
[06:03] | – You’ve been training. – What the fuck are you doing? | -你一直在锻炼 -你到底想干什么 |
[06:06] | This is my life. | 这是我的生活 |
[06:08] | – Ana. – My name is Carrie. | -安娜 -我的名字是卡莉 |
[06:10] | Either way, I still love you. | 无论你叫什么 我都一样爱你 |
[06:17] | If that’s true, then you’ll leave here | 你要是真的爱我 就离我远远的 |
[06:19] | and never come back. | 再也别回来 |
[06:23] | Carrie? | 卡莉 |
[06:26] | Um, your phone. | 你的电话 |
[06:29] | Shit! Okay. Hello? | 见鬼 喂 |
[06:35] | Nice kitchen. | 厨房不错 |
[06:36] | Mrs. Hopewell, this is Principal Merrick. | 霍普韦尔夫人 我是梅里克校长 |
[06:38] | I’m calling to let you know | 我想通知您 |
[06:39] | that Deva is not in school again this morning. | 蒂法今早又没来上课 |
[06:42] | I wanted to check if she was feeling ill. | 我想确认她是不是病了 |
[06:44] | No, no, she’s not, | 不 她没生病 |
[06:46] | but I can assure you she’s going to be. | 不过我向你保证她会生病的 |
[06:47] | I hope she’s okay. | 希望她没事 |
[06:48] | Please let us know. Thanks. | 有情况及时通知我们 谢谢 |
[06:58] | Hey, it’s Deva. Leave a message. | 我是蒂法 有事留言 |
[07:00] | Or don’t. | 爱留不留 |
[07:02] | Deva, where are you? | 蒂法 你人在哪 |
[07:40] | How’s it going? | 怎么样 |
[07:56] | Yo, man. Are we putting the Skulls with these? | 老兄 你把骷髅也搅在这里面了 |
[07:59] | – Just sort it and show me. – Reed? | -挑出来给我看看 -里德 |
[08:05] | – Hey, Hanson. – Hey, Reed. | -汉森 -里德 |
[08:07] | Who the fuck are they? | 她们是谁 |
[08:09] | It’s okay. They’re cool. | 自己人 她们很酷 |
[08:11] | Move. | 出去 |
[08:14] | Well, come here, cool girls. | 过来这边 酷妞儿们 |
[08:36] | Go on. | 来吧 |
[08:54] | You ask and Arno delivers. | 你要了 阿诺就来送货 |
[08:57] | The Red Skull stamp as promised. | 跟说好的一样 有红骷髅的印记 |
[09:01] | Pretty sweet, huh? | 很不错 对吧 |
[09:02] | Now if we can just settle up our account– | 现在要是能结清咱们的账 |
[09:04] | Ah! Ow, man! | 你弄疼我了 伙计 |
[09:06] | Hey, fuckhead, you got high while you’re working for me? | 去死吧你 给我干活的时候居然磕嗨了 |
[09:08] | – Are you fucking crazy? – No way, man. I’m a professional. | -你疯了吧 -不 我很专业的 |
[09:12] | So you’re not tripping right now? | 所以你现在没嗨 |
[09:13] | I’m straight, man. | 我不吸毒的 伙计 |
[09:15] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[09:24] | Fucking tweaker. Get him out of here. | 去你妈的吸毒 把他带走 |
[09:26] | Move it. | 快走 |
[09:29] | Fuck you, motherfucker! I’m gonna kick your ass. | 去你妈的 老子要揍扁你 |
[09:31] | – Fuck you. – Yo, chill out, man. Get off of me. | -去你的 -冷静点 伙计 别碰我 |
[09:34] | Fuck off! Go! | 去死吧 快走 |
[09:42] | Come here. | 过来 |
[09:47] | Come here. | 过来 |
[10:41] | Are you cool? | 没问题吧 |
[10:50] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[10:52] | Some of the pills aren’t pure. | 有些药不纯 |
[10:54] | – There’s caffeine in them. – You know what? | -里面有咖啡因 -这样如何 |
[10:56] | How about you leave the chemistry to me | 别管什么破烂化学 |
[10:57] | and just go back and make the fucking pills? | 赶紧回去给我制那些该死的药 |
[11:10] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[11:21] | You’re in. | 欢迎入伙 |
[11:28] | Midnight tomorrow at Yoder’s barn. | 明天午夜 约德的仓房 |
[11:30] | – You know it? – Yeah. | -知道地方吗 -知道 |
[11:35] | And you girls will spread the word, right? | 你们俩会散布消息的 对吧 |
[11:38] | Hells yeah, we will. | 当然 我们会的 |
[11:43] | Let’s go, Deva. | 我们走吧 蒂法 |
[11:53] | – Hey. – Sheriff. | -你好 -警长 |
[11:57] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[11:59] | What, do I need a note from home? | 难道我是小孩吗 |
[12:00] | Couldn’t reach you on your radio. | 用对讲机也联系不到你 |
[12:02] | I’m here now. What do you need? | 我现在到了 你需要什么 |
[12:03] | What I need, what we need, | 我需要的 我们需要的 |
[12:04] | is a sheriff that answers his radio. | 是一个警长回复他的对讲机 |
[12:06] | All right? | 明白了吗 |
[12:09] | I’ll take that under advisement. | 我会考虑的 |
[12:10] | Look, I don’t know how you did things in Oregon– | 我不知道你在俄勒冈州是怎么做事的 |
[12:12] | – Shut up, Brock. – What? | -闭嘴吧 布罗克 -什么 |
[12:15] | – What the hell did you just say to me? – I won’t tell you twice. | -你刚刚对我说什么 -我不会重复第二遍 |
[12:28] | Mr. Proctor. | 普罗科特先生 |
[12:32] | There he is. | 他在这里 |
[12:35] | That looks painful. | 看起来不太舒服 |
[12:36] | I’ll survive. | 我能撑得下去 |
[12:38] | May I have a word in private? | 我能私下跟你聊聊吗 |
[12:51] | Kobe steaks. My best. | 神户牛排 我最好的产品 |
[12:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[12:56] | Well, you saved my life. | 你救了我一命 |
[12:58] | I was just doing my job. | 尽本职而已 |
[13:02] | I’m sure by now you’ve gleaned that there are people | 我相信至今为止你已经知道 |
[13:04] | in Banshee, our young mayor among them, | 女妖镇的一些人 包括我们年轻的镇长 |
[13:07] | who would have been happy to see me go down. | 都很想看我垮掉 |
[13:11] | Yeah, why is that? | 是吗 为什么 |
[13:14] | Some people find my business practices a little aggressive. | 有些人觉得我的商业活动具有侵略性 |
[13:17] | I don’t deny it. | 我不否认 |
[13:19] | Not everyone shares my vision for this town. | 镇上不是每个人都跟我一样有远见 |
[13:21] | But that’s a talk for another time. | 这一点我们可以改日再聊 |
[13:24] | The reason I stopped in is | 我今天来的目的 |
[13:25] | to warn you about the Moody brothers. | 是想提醒你小心穆迪兄弟 |
[13:29] | Warn me? | 提醒我 |
[13:31] | Yeah, they might be swimming in the shallow end of the gene pool, | 他们也许天生就很弱 |
[13:33] | but they’re a fiercely loyal clan. | 不过他们是非常忠诚的部落 |
[13:35] | Been in this town almost as long as my people. | 跟我的人混迹于这个镇子的时间一样久 |
[13:38] | And they will be out for blood. | 他们会不时出来捕猎 |
[13:41] | I’ll keep my eye out. | 我会留意的 |
[13:45] | Sheriff, I wouldn’t be bothering you | 警长 若不是我发现你现在存在 |
[13:47] | if I didn’t think you have a serious problem on your hands. | 很严重的问题 我是不会过来打扰你的 |
[13:50] | I don’t deny your abilities. | 我不否认你的能力 |
[13:52] | It’s just that your hands are tied by this office, | 只不过你受到这个位子的束缚 |
[13:55] | whereas I have a talent for resolving problems | 而我在悄无声息地解决此类问题上 |
[13:58] | like this one quietly. | 很有天赋 |
[14:05] | I appreciate your concern, | 很感谢你的关心 |
[14:08] | but… | 不过 |
[14:10] | I think I’ll just take things as they come. | 我决定还是泰然处之 |
[14:16] | It could be that I’m speaking globally here, Sheriff, | 我所指的不仅仅是穆迪兄弟 警长 |
[14:19] | beyond the Moody situation. | 范围要更广一点 |
[14:22] | You see, I’ve got a good number of local business interests | 我在本地有一大批生意 |
[14:25] | that need to be kept running smoothly. | 需要顺畅运行 |
[14:28] | These interests can occasionally generate difficulties, | 这些生意偶尔会造成一点麻烦 |
[14:31] | but they also generate revenues. | 但它们也会带来收入 |
[14:35] | Significant revenues. | 收入也很可观 |
[14:38] | What do you want, Mr. Proctor? | 你想要什么 普罗科特先生 |
[14:43] | I might ask you the same question, Sheriff Hood. | 这问题我也要问你 胡德警长 |
[14:52] | I’m good. | 我这样很好 |
[14:58] | But thank you. | 不过谢谢你 |
[15:07] | You take care of that. | 这个你要妥善处理 |
[15:10] | It could go bad pretty fast. | 很容易腐烂的[此处双关 也可指事情变糟] |
[15:50] | – Where’s my fucking money? – You’ll get it. | -答应给老子的钱呢 -会给你的 |
[15:53] | – Where’d you land? – In hell. | -你在哪 -地狱 |
[15:55] | Do you have any idea what I’m surrounded by? | 你知道我周围是什么吗 |
[15:58] | Skee-fucking-Ball, | 滑雪他妈个球 |
[16:00] | cotton-fucking-candy, | 棉花他妈个糖 |
[16:02] | and sea-fucking-gulls. | 海个他妈的鸥 |
[16:04] | Is that a cape? | 那是斗篷吗 |
[16:08] | This is Diane Von Furstenberg, chica. | 这可是黛安·冯·芙丝汀宝的手笔 小妞 |
[16:11] | Shoo. Go get pregnant. | 快滚 等人操你吧 |
[16:15] | – So? – Bitch, you got lucky on this one. | -然后呢 -贱人 你这回走运了 |
[16:19] | Lucas Hood had virtually no living relatives, | 卢卡斯·胡德几乎没有活着的亲人 |
[16:22] | an estranged ex-wife and son he ain’t seen in years. | 跟前妻分居了 儿子也几年没见 |
[16:25] | I couldn’t even find any close friends. | 甚至都没有什么亲近的朋友 |
[16:27] | And he ain’t into the grid, neither. | 他对网络也没什么兴趣 |
[16:29] | No Facebook, no Twitter. | 不上脸书 不上推特 |
[16:31] | Your cover is good for now. | 目前你的假身份没问题 |
[16:34] | Except… | 但是 |
[16:36] | Except what? | 但是什么 |
[16:37] | Except that being where you are | 但是你现在居然待在那地方 |
[16:39] | makes you the dumbest bitch that I know! | 你简直是我见过最蠢的傻逼 |
[16:42] | Oh, not you, Snooki. | 没说你 妮可 |
[16:47] | So, how’s she look? | 她看起来怎么样 |
[16:54] | She looks good. | 她看起来很好 |
[17:50] | Sorry, it’s been that kind of week. | 抱歉 这周有点烦 |
[17:53] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吗 -没事 |
[17:56] | Then let’s have some fun. | 那么来玩玩吧 |
[18:09] | You and your Hula Poppers. | 你的钓鱼装备太小儿科了 |
[18:12] | If you’re after serious game, you’d better come ready. | 要想玩真的 就准备充分点 |
[18:15] | Live bait is the way to go. | 活诱饵才是王道 |
[18:17] | Nah. I’ve been winning fishing derbies | 不用了 我当钓鱼比赛冠军的时候 |
[18:19] | since you were a speck of sperm. | 你还是一团精液呢 |
[18:23] | I hear you have the new sheriff living over your garage. | 听说你让新警长住你家车库里了 |
[18:28] | Huh? Seems kind of strange for an ex-con renting to a lawman. | 前科犯租地方给执法官 有点奇怪啊 |
[18:33] | Doesn’t it bother you? | 你不觉得不爽吗 |
[18:36] | Apparently not as much as it bothers you. | 显然 你比我更不爽 |
[18:40] | At some point, I might begin to question your loyalty. | 有些时候 我会开始怀疑你的忠诚 |
[18:45] | No, I’m just a broken-down ex-con. | 不 我只是个快垮掉的前科犯 |
[18:50] | I don’t choose sides. | 我不会选择阵营的 |
[18:55] | Kai. | 凯 |
[18:57] | You talk about serious game? | 你刚刚说过玩真的 |
[19:01] | Hood is serious game. | 胡德确实要玩真的 |
[19:04] | Like you’ve never seen. | 你从未见识过的认真程度 |
[19:06] | So if you come for him, you’d better come ready. | 如果要找上他 你最好准备充分 |
[19:14] | Take care of yourself, Sugar. | 顾好你自己 “糖果” |
[19:17] | Yeah, you, too. | 你也一样 |
[19:31] | No, no, no. You can’t be here tonight. | 不不不 你今晚不能来 |
[19:35] | And yet I am. | 我已经来了 |
[19:37] | Cole Moody’s awake. | 科尔·穆迪醒了 |
[19:38] | His brothers are drunker than usual, | 他的兄弟们比平时还醉得厉害 |
[19:40] | if that’s possible. | 如果可能的话 |
[19:42] | Now, we’ve already had two fistfights. | 已经出现两次互殴了 |
[19:43] | That’s just between family members. | 还只是因为家族内部的事 |
[19:46] | Can I at least get a sandwich? | 我就想吃个三明治 |
[19:48] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:50] | All right, just… | 好吧 只是… |
[19:55] | Whatever it takes to get you out of here. | 只要你能离开这里 怎么都行 |
[19:57] | Look, here. Come on, take ’em. | 看 给你 快 拿着 |
[19:58] | Come on, eat ’em. Plenty more where that came from. | 快点吃了吧 还有很多 |
[20:02] | Come on. | 来来来 |
[20:04] | All right? | 好了吧 |
[20:35] | Sheriff Hood. | 胡德警长 |
[20:37] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[20:42] | You don’t know who I am, do you? | 你不认识我 对吧 |
[20:45] | Not yet. | 不认识 |
[20:46] | I’m Kat Moody. | 我叫凯特·穆迪 |
[20:48] | You killed my husband. | 你杀了我的丈夫 |
[20:51] | And now you’re sitting here eating food prepared for his wake, | 而你却坐在这 吃着我为守灵而准备的食物 |
[20:54] | food that I paid for. | 还是我花钱买的 |
[20:58] | Well, I apologize about the food. | 我为吃了你的东西而道歉 |
[21:02] | That was in bad taste. | 是挺不礼貌的 |
[21:05] | But not for killing my husband? | 不为杀了我丈夫而道歉吗 |
[21:11] | He smashed me in the head with a pipe | 他用钢管狠敲了我的头 |
[21:14] | and then fired a gun at a crowded party. | 又在人满为患的派对上开枪 |
[21:16] | So, while I am sorry for your grief… | 所以说 尽管我很同情你… |
[21:22] | He laid a good one on you. | 他那一下敲得真狠 |
[21:25] | He did. | 确实 |
[21:32] | You’re the second woman to hit me today. | 你是今天第二个打我的女人 |
[21:34] | I bet that’s a slow day for you. | 那你一定觉得今天很难熬吧 |
[21:38] | Jesus Christ. Marcus, Dex, put those away. | 老天 马库斯 德克斯 把枪放下 |
[21:41] | Shut up, Kat, and get inside. | 闭嘴 凯特 进屋去 |
[21:43] | You Moody boys sure do like your six-shooters. | 你们穆迪家还真喜欢六发左轮手枪呢 |
[21:47] | You got permits for those? | 你俩有持枪许可吗 |
[21:49] | You won’t be around long enough to find out. | 你没有命来看我俩的许可了 |
[21:51] | You’re not gonna shoot a man at your brother’s wake. | 你们不能在你兄弟的守灵夜里杀人 |
[21:53] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你们脑子进水了吗 |
[21:54] | We’re doing this for Cole. | 这都是为了科尔 |
[21:55] | Cole was a mean drunk and he got what was coming. | 科尔是个卑劣的酒鬼 他罪有应得 |
[21:58] | You watch your mouth, bitch. I’ll kill you, too. | 管好你的嘴 贱人 我会杀了你的 |
[22:00] | Hey, you’re Marcus, right? And you’re Dex? | 你是马库斯对吗 你是德克斯吧 |
[22:03] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[22:04] | Okay, Marcus, Dex, | 好吧 马库斯 德克斯 |
[22:07] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你们有权保持沉默 |
[22:09] | That’s far enough. | 不准再靠近一步 |
[22:10] | Anything you do say can be used against you in a court of law. | 你们所说的一切将被用作呈堂证供 |
[22:13] | You believe the balls on this guy? | 这家伙在鬼扯些什么 |
[22:14] | He thinks he’s arresting us. | 他以为他是在逮捕我们 |
[22:15] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你们有权雇佣律师 |
[22:16] | Shut the fuck up. | 闭上你的狗嘴 |
[22:18] | Why don’t you make me? | 你有种让我闭嘴啊 |
[22:20] | Come on. | 来呀 |
[22:26] | Marcus, Dex, | 马库斯 德克斯 |
[22:28] | your coffee is getting cold. | 你们的咖啡要凉了 |
[22:31] | This don’t concern you, Sugar. | 这事和你无关 糖果 |
[22:33] | All the same, I am concerned. | 正相反 这事和我有关 |
[22:37] | Come on. | 给我 |
[22:49] | If you can’t afford an attorney, | 如果你们无法负担律师费 |
[22:51] | the court will appoint one for you, and he’ll probably suck. | 法庭会给你们指派一位 不过估计很烂 |
[22:54] | Sheriff Hood, they’re drunk and they’re morons, | 胡德警长 他们又醉又傻 |
[22:57] | but they’re grieving in their own way. | 但这是他们表达悲痛的方式 |
[23:06] | Get the fuck out of here. | 快他妈的给我滚 |
[23:11] | Go on. | 快滚 |
[23:15] | This isn’t over, Hood. We’ll be looking out for you. | 这事没完 胡德 我们会再来找你的 |
[23:18] | Well, I’ll be the one in the car with the flashing lights. | 我会坐在警车里等你们的 |
[23:27] | What the fuck are you looking at? | 你他妈看什么看 |
[23:37] | And you are? | 你是哪位 |
[25:42] | Let’s go. | 快跑 |
[25:45] | Hey, stick to the trees for at least two miles. You’ll be fine. | 两公里内不要离开树林 你会没事的 |
[25:48] | What are you talking about? Where are you going? | 你在说什么 你要去哪里 |
[25:49] | I’m gonna throw them off. | 我去引开他们 |
[25:50] | No, I’m not leaving you! | 不 我不要和你分开 |
[25:51] | Listen to me. You were right about Rabbit. | 听我说 关于兔子你说的没错 |
[25:53] | – He knew. He knew. – Don’t do this. | -他早就知道 -别这样 |
[25:55] | Don’t do this. Don’t do this. We can make it. | 别这样 别这样 我们能逃出去的 |
[25:57] | Hey, hey! I’ll catch up to you. | 我会追上你的 |
[26:00] | I love you. I love you. | 我爱你 我爱你 |
[26:02] | Take the diamonds. | 带着钻石走 |
[26:04] | I’ll catch up to you. | 我会追上你的 |
[26:06] | Go! | 跑 |
[26:09] | Right there! | 在那里 |
[26:11] | No! I got you! | 不 我逮到你了 |
[26:13] | Stay right where you are. | 待在原地别动 |
[26:14] | Get down on the ground right now. | 立即趴在地上 |
[26:16] | Right there. Hands up. Don’t do it… | 不准动 举起手来 别跑… |
[26:19] | Come on. | 抓住他 |
[26:21] | Copy. We got him. | 重复 我们抓到他了 |
[26:35] | Baby! | 宝贝 |
[26:39] | You okay, baby? | 你还好吗 宝贝 |
[26:41] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[26:48] | Just a bad dream. | 只是噩梦而已 |
[27:04] | Is that the Moody report? | 在写穆迪的报告吗 |
[27:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:09] | It’s supposed to be. | 应该是吧 |
[27:13] | But if I had known there was all this paperwork, | 要是知道我还得填这么多文件 |
[27:16] | I never would have shot him. | 我就不朝他开枪了 |
[27:18] | Aw, come on, you must have had to do this back in Oregon. | 别泄气 你在俄勒冈的时候也得处理这些吧 |
[27:21] | Uh, yeah, I wasn’t any better at it then. | 是啊 我那时就不怎么擅长这事 |
[27:25] | You filled out the incident report twice. | 你填了两份事故报告 |
[27:27] | And you have to attach it to the SO sheet. | 你得把它附到州监表上 |
[27:31] | – SO? – State oversight. | -州监 -州级监督 |
[27:34] | Have you already done the weapons discharge form? | 枪支使用表你填好了吗 |
[27:46] | Uh, you know, | 知道吗 |
[27:48] | Sheriff Morgan used to have Alma do all this stuff for him. | 在过去 这事都是阿尔玛代劳的 |
[27:52] | She enjoys it. Just buy her a nice bottle of wine. | 她乐在其中 只要给她买瓶酒就成 |
[27:55] | Look it over when she’s done. | 她填完了你再检查一下 |
[27:59] | Sold. | 好主意 |
[28:07] | You gave us your word that you’d stop ditching school. | 你承诺过不再逃课的 |
[28:09] | – My grades are fine. – That is not the point. | -我成绩挺好的 -这不是重点 |
[28:11] | So where were you this afternoon? | 今天下午你去哪了 |
[28:13] | What’s the difference? It’s Saturday. | 有什么关系吗 今天是周六 |
[28:15] | – My grades are fine, too. – Rock on, Max. | -我的成绩也不错 -碰一个 麦克斯 |
[28:18] | Deva, this isn’t a joke. | 蒂法 你给我严肃点 |
[28:20] | Your mother and I are worried about you. | 你妈妈和我都很担心你 |
[28:21] | Well, there’s nothing to be worried about. | 根本就没什么好担心的 |
[28:23] | – Okay? – That’s not what it looks like. | -好吗 -可看起来并非如此 |
[28:26] | What– | 你怎么… |
[28:29] | Well, that went well. | 谈得还真”顺利”啊 |
[28:31] | I just, I can’t do this right now. | 我现在还办不到 |
[28:36] | Hey, we are not finished. | 这事还没完呢 |
[28:39] | Women, right? | 女人就这样 是吧 |
[28:42] | You little… | 你个臭小子 |
[28:45] | – Dad. – If you turn into a teenager, I will kill you. | -爸 -如果你也叛逆了 我就宰了你 |
[29:04] | Was ist das? | 那是什么[德语] |
[29:07] | Gibt es daher. | 给我 |
[29:09] | Gibt es daher! | 给我 |
[29:13] | Woher kommt das Geld, dieses? | 这钱哪儿来的 |
[29:19] | – Mr. Bowman. – Deputy Brock. | -鲍曼先生 -布罗克副警长 |
[29:21] | What can we do for you? | 有什么能效劳的 |
[29:23] | – You are the new sheriff? – That’s right. | -你是新来的警长吗 -正是 |
[29:25] | Something is happening at the Yoder farm tonight. | 今晚约德农场有”活动” |
[29:28] | Some kind of a barn party. | 算是个粮仓聚会吧 |
[29:30] | – A rave? – Yes. | -派对吗 -对 |
[29:32] | My son used that word. | 我儿子说的也是这个词 |
[29:33] | He saw them setting it up. | 他看见他们正在筹备 |
[29:35] | A rave in this town? | 小镇派对吗 |
[29:37] | Emmett. | 埃米特 |
[29:40] | Yeah, thank you for coming in. | 好的 谢谢您来报警 |
[29:47] | Sheriff, you’ll keep my family’s name out of this? | 警长 能不泄露我的姓氏吗 |
[29:52] | Yeah, you were never here. | 当然 你压根没出现过 |
[29:54] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[29:56] | My daughter, Rebecca. | 这是我女儿 丽贝卡 |
[30:08] | – Good evening. – Good evening, Sheriff Hood. | -晚上好 -晚上好 胡德警长 |
[30:11] | Very nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识您 |
[30:14] | You, too. | 我也是 |
[30:16] | Rebecca, get in. | 丽贝卡 快上车 |
[30:36] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[30:38] | Are we going to war? | 我们要上战场了吗 |
[30:40] | These raves are highly organized enterprises. | 这些派对都具有高度的组织性 |
[30:42] | It’s designed for the sole purpose of selling drugs. | 目的就是为了贩毒 |
[30:45] | And where there are drugs, there will be guns. | 毒品出没 必有枪支 |
[30:49] | Usually by the time we hear about it, | 通常我们得到消息时 |
[30:50] | the place is trashed and everyone is long gone. | 他们早就逃之夭夭 留下一室狼藉 |
[30:53] | Let’s go. | 出发吧 |
[30:55] | Right? | 对吧 |
[30:59] | Right. | 对 |
[31:02] | Like, oh, my God. There’s so many people. | 我的天 人可真不少 |
[31:06] | We’re with Hanson. Beaty and Deva. | 我们跟汉森是一起的 比蒂和蒂法 |
[31:07] | Oh, like that’s gonna help? | 以为那么说就有用了吗 |
[31:10] | Why don’t you wait like everybody else? | 怎么不和大家一起排队 |
[31:12] | VIPs? Nice. | 贵宾吗 太棒了 |
[31:23] | Hey, Hanson! | 嘿 汉森 |
[31:24] | Yeah, police band all quiet? | 警察那边没动静吧 |
[31:26] | Okay, people, let’s get paid. | 好的 让我们大赚一笔吧 |
[32:07] | – Hey! – You made it. Hey. | -嘿 -你跑出来啦 |
[32:10] | What’s up? Oh, my God. | 你好吗 上帝啊 |
[32:12] | – Snacks, anyone? – Oh, Skulls! | -有人要”零食”吗 -骷髅 |
[32:16] | – What is it? – It’s E. | -那是什么 -摇头丸 |
[32:52] | Hey, baby. | 宝贝 |
[32:54] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[32:55] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -还好 -好的 |
[33:10] | Deva. | 蒂法 |
[33:14] | Deva. | 蒂法 |
[33:16] | Deva! | 蒂法 |
[33:21] | Deva. | 蒂法 |
[34:06] | So what’s the plan? | 计划是什么 |
[34:08] | All right, there’s only two ways in and out of here– | 只有两条路能进出这里 |
[34:11] | that front entrance and then there’s a utility door around back. | 前门入口和后门防盗门 |
[34:14] | Should be pretty easy for us to cover. | 我们几个应该能搞定 |
[34:16] | Yeah, but God only knows how many kids are actually in there. | 是啊 但谁知道里面到底有多少个孩子 |
[34:19] | Start a panic, | 如果引起恐慌 |
[34:21] | this thing could go from bad to worse fast. | 情况会急转直下 |
[34:23] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[34:25] | We need to see inside. | 我们得看看里面 |
[34:27] | If I can find the guy in charge, | 如果我能找到管事的人 |
[34:29] | we can shut this down without starting a riot. | 我们不用制造混乱就可以解决 |
[34:32] | So you’re just gonna wander in there and ask who’s in charge? | 所以你打算闲逛进去然后问问谁管事吗 |
[34:36] | – That’s your plan? – Yeah. | -那就是你的计划 -是的 |
[34:38] | Oh, great. | 太棒了 |
[34:40] | Aren’t you kind of old to pass for a teenager? | 你装青少年是不是有点老啊 |
[34:43] | I’m young at heart. | 我内心永葆青春 |
[34:44] | Can’t be out of uniform, Hood. | 你不能脱掉制服 胡德 |
[34:45] | You are legally required to identify yourself. | 法律要求你明示身份 |
[34:48] | Is he always this much fun? | 他一直这么风趣吗 |
[35:02] | Yeah, I’m here for the rave. | 我是来参加派对的 |
[35:04] | – There’s no rave here. – Come on, guys, what’s it gonna take? | -这没有派对 -兄弟 怎样才能让我进去 |
[35:12] | Shit. Are you kidding me? | 妈的 开什么玩笑 |
[35:17] | He can’t– he can’t just do that, right? | 他不能那样做 是吧 |
[35:25] | – He’s waving. – Yeah. | -他招手呢 -是啊 |
[35:29] | What do we do? | 我们怎么做 |
[35:38] | Moore, what’s your count on the gate? | 摩尔 门口什么情况 |
[35:56] | Moore, are you hearing me? I asked what’s your count. | 摩尔 听见了吗 我问你那里情况 |
[36:01] | Moore, what the fuck? Respond. | 摩尔 搞什么啊 回答 |
[36:06] | Someone get me eyes on Moore. | 谁去找找摩尔 |
[36:18] | Someone get me eyes on Moore. | 给我找到摩尔 |
[36:21] | You got nothing? | 找不到吗 |
[36:33] | Hey, it’s Deva. Leave a message. | 你好 我是蒂法 请留言 |
[36:36] | Or don’t. | 或者别留 |
[37:05] | Reed? Reed. | 里德 里德 |
[37:07] | What is it? | 你怎么了 |
[37:08] | Reed! Reed! | 里德 里德 |
[37:16] | Help! Somebody help me! | 救命啊 帮帮我 |
[37:27] | Reed! | 里德 |
[37:29] | Somebody… | 来人啊 |
[37:32] | help! | 救命 |
[37:46] | Help! | 救命 |
[37:52] | Something’s wrong. Call the paramedics and get in here. | 出问题了 叫救护车 进来 |
[37:55] | We’ve got to shut this down fast. | 我们得赶快叫停派对 |
[38:03] | Everyone clear out. It’s going south. | 赶紧撤 出事了 |
[38:08] | Five-O, move out now! | 有警察 赶紧撤 |
[38:11] | Somebody help! Help! | 谁来帮帮我 救命 |
[38:20] | Help! | 救命 |
[38:22] | Somebody help me. | 谁来帮帮我 |
[38:25] | Come on. Come on. | 醒醒 醒醒 |
[38:28] | Move! | 让开 |
[38:34] | Look at me. Look at me. You okay? | 看着我 看着我 你没事吧 |
[38:36] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[38:39] | Are you okay? Deva? | 你没事吧 蒂法 |
[38:46] | This is the BSD. | 我们是女妖镇警署 |
[38:47] | Please start exiting in an orderly fashion. | 请有序地离开这里 |
[38:56] | You stay here. Do not move. | 你在这等着 别动 |
[38:58] | Stay there. | 在这等着 |
[39:01] | Get out! Get out! | 赶紧走 赶紧走 |
[40:29] | You good? | 你没事吧 |
[40:31] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[40:37] | – Is it charged? – Charged. | -充电了吗 -充了 |
[40:40] | – Anything? – No. | -有反应吗 -没有 |
[40:41] | All right. Ready? Charge. | 好吧 准备好了吗 充电 |
[40:48] | – No. – All right, we gotta call it. | -还没有反应 -好吧 宣布死亡 |
[40:49] | No. No! | 不要 不要 |
[40:51] | No! Oh, no! | 不要 天啊 不要 |
[40:54] | Reed! No! | 里德 不要死 |
[40:58] | – Oh, my God! – Shh. It’s okay. | -天啊 -嘘 没事的 |
[41:01] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[41:20] | Sit tight. Turn around. | 别动 转身 |
[41:24] | Look at this. Reed Schumacher. | 看看这个 里德·舒马赫 |
[41:29] | State Senator Schumacher, that’s his son. | 州参议员舒马赫的儿子 |
[41:36] | What the fuck are you looking at, bitch? | 你他妈的看什么 贱人 |
[41:38] | Hey, shut your mouth. | 闭嘴 |
[41:46] | I asked you a question, bitch– what the fuck are you looking at? | 贱人 我问你 你他妈在看什么 |
[41:50] | Sheriff! Sheriff! Hood! | 警长 警长 胡德 |
[41:52] | Get the fuck off me. | 你他妈离我远点 |
[41:58] | Come on, I’ll take you both home. | 走吧 我送你们俩回家 |
[42:13] | Hood, hey, what the fuck was that? | 胡德 到底是怎么回事 |
[42:15] | Hey, leave it, Brock. | 布罗克 这事你别管 |
[42:17] | You just beat the shit out of a handcuffed perp | 你刚在十个目击者面前打了 |
[42:18] | – in front of 10 witnesses. – He had it coming. | -戴铐的罪犯 -他活该 |
[42:21] | I don’t know how you did things out West, | 我不知道你在西部如何行事 |
[42:22] | but you cannot keep making up the rules as you go along here. | 但你在这里就不能自成一套 |
[42:25] | All right? | 好吧 |
[42:26] | You’re putting the rest of us in an impossible position. | 你置我们于进退维谷的境地 |
[42:30] | Get in. | 上车 |
[42:31] | And what the hell am I supposed to do, huh? | 我到底应该怎么做 |
[42:34] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[42:36] | I’d seriously consider resigning. | 我会认真考虑辞职的事 |
[42:38] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -来真的 -是的 |
[42:40] | You know what, Sheriff? | 知道吗 警长 |
[42:42] | I was here long before you | 在你来之前我就在这了 |
[42:43] | and I’m gonna be here long after you’re gone, | 并且在你离开后我也会待在这 |
[42:44] | which by the looks of it, is gonna be pretty damn soon. | 看样子 你待不了多久了 |
[42:47] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[42:48] | But right now | 但此时此刻 |
[42:51] | the smartest career move you could make | 你所能做得最明智的职业生涯决定 |
[42:53] | would be to get the fuck out of my way. | 就是别挡我的道 |
[43:33] | Wait! | 等等 |
[43:43] | What– | 天啊 |
[43:43] | you cut my fucking finger off. | 你切断我的手指 |
[43:47] | Our ecstasy trade generates | 我们的摇头丸生意 |
[43:48] | revenues of a quarter of a million dollars a week | 在费城跟华盛顿 |
[43:51] | in Philadelphia and DC. | 一周有25万美元的收益 |
[43:53] | I spent years and serious money developing that network. | 我花费时间和大笔的金钱开发销售渠道 |
[43:56] | And because I’m not a fucking idiot, | 因为我不是个彻头彻尾的白痴 |
[43:58] | I never sold a single pill in this county. | 所以我从不在镇上兜售一颗药丸 |
[44:01] | I don’t shit where I sleep, Mr. Hanson. | 汉森先生 兔子不吃窝边草 |
[44:03] | You, on the other hand, have just taken a steaming dump | 而你这蠢货在我的草上 |
[44:06] | right in the middle of my fucking bed. | 拉了一坨屎 |
[44:08] | You stole my Skulls, | 你偷了我的骷髅 |
[44:09] | you cooked up a tainted batch that killed a boy. | 你制作的不纯货杀了个男孩 |
[44:11] | But not just any boy. | 这男孩还不是一般人 |
[44:13] | The boy of a state senator. Do you understand? | 州参议员的儿子 你明白事态严重了吗 |
[44:17] | You’ve unleashed a shit storm on me. | 你给我带来了灾难 |
[44:18] | I’m sorry, Mr. Proctor. | 普罗科特先生 抱歉 |
[44:24] | Now… | 现在… |
[44:27] | I want you to look over here at Preacher. | 你给我往这看看普瑞奇 |
[44:30] | Preacher now has a taste for you. | 普瑞奇对你情有独钟 |
[44:34] | I’ll give you 60 seconds. | 我给你60秒逃跑 |
[44:39] | What? Are you fucking serious? | 什么 你说真的 |
[44:42] | Starting now. | 计时开始 |
[44:50] | Fass! | 咬[德语] |
[45:04] | Please! | 救命 |
[45:52] | It’s a hard thing to see someone die. | 看到有人死去总会难受 |
[46:02] | First time, I was younger than you. | 我第一次看见死人比你更小 |
[46:09] | A kid from my neighborhood | 我邻居的一个孩子 |
[46:11] | tried to run across the railroad tracks. | 想穿过铁轨 |
[46:14] | He tripped on some gravel and… | 他被石头绊倒然后… |
[46:21] | you know. | 你懂得 |
[46:27] | Thing is, | 现实是 |
[46:30] | you can’t make sense out of it. | 一切都是没道理可讲的 |
[46:33] | All right? | 知道吗 |
[46:36] | It doesn’t make sense. | 一切都毫无意义 |
[46:41] | You hear me? | 听见了吗 |
[46:45] | You just… | 你只能… |
[46:50] | I don’t know. | 我也说不清 |
[46:53] | You accept it at some point. | 你只能学着接受 |
[47:06] | Was he a friend of yours? | 他是你的朋友吗 |
[47:08] | The kid on the tracks? | 卧轨的那个孩子 |
[47:14] | No. | 不是 |
[47:18] | No, he was just some asshole from the neighborhood. | 不是 他就是个邻里的混蛋 |
[47:22] | And I was another asshole | 而我是另一个挑战他 |
[47:24] | who dared him to beat the 5:15 Amtrak. | 跑赢5点15分那班美铁的混蛋 |
[47:30] | Now you listen to me. Hey. | 仔细听我说 |
[47:38] | You’re gonna be okay. | 一切都会好的 |