时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | Right there! Right up there. | 那里,就在那上面 |
[00:23] | That’s where your brother wanted to put a hot tub. | 你弟就是想在那里盖热水浴缸 |
[00:26] | I mean, it was his dream. | 那可是他的梦想呢 |
[00:29] | Shane: And he gave Berkman 1,700? | 他给了柏克曼1700美元? |
[00:30] | Yeah! I mean, it sounded like a game-changer to me, | 对,我个人是很看好这项创举 |
[00:34] | but you know Berkman, he was against it. | 但柏克曼很反对 |
[00:36] | What kind of dick… | 怎会有这种混账东西? |
[00:38] | says no to a hot tub right there? | 竟然会反对在那里盖热水浴缸 |
[00:40] | I don’t know! What kind of– what… | 不知道,简直是胡来嘛,对吧? |
[00:43] | Fuckin’ crazy! Right? | |
[00:45] | I mean, it’s absolutely nuts, am I… | 太违反常情了吧 |
[00:48] | Am I right? Anyway, y-you… | 但总之你知道他的住址了 |
[00:50] | you got his address. You call me when it’s done. | 事成之后再打给我 |
[00:53] | I’m gonna be checking out a friend of mine in LA– | 我要去洛杉矶找一个老朋友 |
[01:04] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[01:31] | Mae Dunn: One of the bodies we pulled out of | 北岭住宅爆炸案中的 |
[01:33] | the Northridge house explosion | 其中一名死者 |
[01:35] | was Fernando Sagredo, | 是费南多沙格多 |
[01:37] | the head of the Bolivians. | 波利维亚帮的头目 |
[01:38] | So, we must have gotten to the nursery | 所以我们去抄种植场时 |
[01:40] | in the middle of them getting payback. | 他们应该正好在进行报复 |
[01:43] | Right, so that means | 所以说这枚炸弹 |
[01:44] | it was NoHo Hank who planted that bomb. | 就是诺荷汉克放的 |
[01:48] | NoHo is soft. | 诺荷是软脚虾 |
[01:50] | I mean, look at the way he dresses. | 你看看他穿的衣服 |
[01:52] | He is not the bomb-planting type. This… | 一看就不是会放炸弹的人 |
[01:55] | – was the Raven. – Okay, look. | 肯定是渡鸦啦 好,听着 |
[01:58] | You think Rumpelstiltskin over here | 你觉得这个小精灵 |
[02:01] | could take out a whole monastery of goons all by himself? | 有本事一手灭掉 一整间满是混混的修道院 |
[02:04] | No, I ain’t buying it. I ain’t buying it, no. | 鬼扯,我才不信‥ |
[02:08] | No, no, no, no. Our guy is highly trained. | 鬼扯‥ 这个人受过精良的训练 |
[02:11] | He’s probably, like, ex-military or s… | 搞不好是退役军人 |
[02:14] | Well, how do we know Rumper-stiltskin over here | 说不定这个小精灵是个狠角色啊 |
[02:17] | isn’t some kind of badass? I mean… I mean… | |
[02:19] | Look at his jacket, right? It-it’s leather, and it’s cool. | 你看看他的夹克 是皮衣,个性十足 |
[02:26] | Albert Nguyen: Have you heard from Berkman? | 你最近有柏克曼的消息吗? |
[02:29] | – Barry? – Albert: Yeah. | -贝瑞? |
[02:30] | Uh, we haven’t seen him | -对 |
[02:32] | since he did that charity drive for Chris. | 我们上一次见面是他来参加 为克里斯办的慈善活动 |
[02:35] | He said he was taking acting classes. | 他说他在上表演课 |
[02:39] | – No, no, no. – Yes! | 不可能‥ 真的 |
[02:42] | Barry Berkman, | 贝瑞柏克曼 |
[02:43] | the human ice machine, is taking acting classes? | 那个冷场王在上表演课? |
[02:47] | He seems to like it! | 他好像很喜欢 |
[02:50] | Ah… | |
[02:52] | Is he still out here in LA? | 他还在洛杉矶吗? |
[02:54] | Yeah, I’m pretty sure he is. | 在啊,我很确定 |
[02:58] | We should all get together. | 我们应该找时间聚一聚 |
[03:00] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[03:01] | Yeah, no, I-I’d love to see him. Yeah. | 好,我很想见见他 |
[03:06] | – I’ll call him. – Theo: Mom! | 我再打给他 |
[03:08] | – Can I go shoot some hoops at Victor’s? – Sure, honey. | 妈,我可以去维多家打篮球吗? 去吧,宝贝 |
[03:16] | He’s all grown up now. | 他都长那么大了 |
[03:21] | Sally: And then this algorithm killed my show, | 算法腰斩了我的影集 |
[03:24] | and I’m just feeling really lost, you know? | 我现在好迷惘 |
[03:26] | And now, my agent wants me to go and take a meeting at BanShe. | 现在我的经纪人 又要我去跟"网妖"开会 |
[03:30] | – You don’t wanna work with those dudes. – I know! | 你不想跟那些人合作 对啊 |
[03:32] | Yeah, I used to be a baker at this kickass churro shop | 我以前是 |
[03:34] | in Eagle Rock. | 某家吉拿棒名店的烘焙师傅 |
[03:36] | It was cushy as fuck. Like… | 整个轻松到不行 |
[03:38] | I could’ve rode that shit forever, | 我大可一辈子就这样逍遥 |
[03:40] | but I knew I had to level up to beignets. | 但我深知我必须挑战贝涅饼 |
[03:44] | Well, all the churro dudes were like, | 许多吉拿棒伙伴都说 |
[03:46] | “Rein in your ambitions, Mitch,” but I was like… | "控制一下野心吧,米契" 但我回说‥ |
[03:51] | nah. | 不要 |
[03:53] | And now, and I say this in all humility, | 如今‥我要很谦卑地说 |
[03:57] | my place is the shit. | 我的店红透半边天 |
[03:59] | And that’s all because I believed in my own abilities. | 这都要多亏 |
[04:03] | I never really thought about it that way. | 我当初坚信自己的能耐 我倒是没有这样想过呢 |
[04:05] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:07] | Oh my god, that’s heaven. | 天啊,简直是天堂 |
[04:11] | – Jesus Christ, get a life. – Sally: Sorry that took so long. | 老天,你们是有多闲? 抱歉让你等那么久 |
[04:14] | Oh my god, I dream about these. | 天啊,我想吃这个想疯了 |
[04:16] | We can’t just give up on “Joplin.” I mean, | 我们不能就这样放弃"久普林" |
[04:18] | maybe we try another streaming service? | 不然去找其他串流平台? |
[04:21] | Let’s see what BanShe has to say. | 先听听网妖怎么说吧 |
[04:22] | They have another project they’d like to work with you on. | 他们想找你合作另一个项目 |
[04:24] | But I don’t know if I wanna work with those dudes. | 但我好像不太想跟那些人合作 |
[04:26] | I think you should at least hear them out. | 至少去听听再说吧 |
[04:28] | – Did you get the dipping sauce? – Maybe we start our own streaming service. | 你拿沾酱了吗? 不然我们自己来创个串流平台? |
[04:33] | You get the fuck away from me! | 把你的脏手给我拿开 |
[04:43] | Barry: Hello? | 喂? |
[04:44] | – Sharon Barry? – Barry: Yes. | -贝瑞? -我是 |
[04:46] | Sharon: Hi, it’s Sharon, Chris’ wife. | 我是沙伦,克里斯的妻子 |
[04:49] | Hi. Hi. How are you? Uh, what’s wrong? | 你好吗,发生什么事了? |
[04:52] | Nothing’s wrong. How are you? | 没事啦,你好吗? |
[04:55] | I’m fine. I’m fine. | 我很好‥ |
[04:58] | – Uh, how are you? – Sharon: Good. | -你呢? -都好 |
[05:01] | – I saw that article about you. – Barry: Oh yeah. | 我看到你的那篇文章了 |
[05:03] | Yeah, that was… H-how’s your son? | 是啊,就是‥ |
[05:05] | – Sharon: He’s good. – Yeah? | -你儿子好吗? |
[05:07] | Sharon: Um, look, I-I’m putting together a dinner | -他很好 是喔 |
[05:10] | for some of the vets from my charity, | 是这样的,我要为退役军人 办一场慈善晚宴 |
[05:12] | and I’d love for you to come. | 我想邀你一同参与 |
[05:15] | Yeah. No, that’d be great. When? | 好啊,太棒了 |
[05:19] | Um, I’m thinking tonight. Is that crazy? | 什么时候? 我是想办在今天晚上 |
[05:22] | That’s not crazy at all. Yeah. No, just send me your address. | -这样会太唐突吗? |
[05:24] | That’s great. | -完全不会 你再寄地址给我,太好了 |
[05:26] | A-a-absolutely great for me. | 我很开心 |
[05:29] | – Great. – Uh, hey, can I bring something? | 太好了 |
[05:31] | – No, no. – Barry: No, no, no. | -要我带什么过去吗? -不用‥ |
[05:33] | I know exactly what I’m gonna bring and it’s gonna be great. | 不对‥我想到能带什么了 |
[05:35] | And you’re gonna love it ’cause they’re delicious. | 一定会很棒,你绝对喜欢 超好吃的 |
[05:36] | Okay, well, I-I’ll talk to you soon. | 好,那就再聊啰 |
[05:39] | – Barry: Alright. – Okay. | -好的 -好 |
[05:41] | I’ll talk to you later, or I’ll see you tonight. | 晚点见,晚上见 |
[05:43] | Yeah, send me your address. Okay. Love you. | 地址再寄给我 好,爱你喔 |
[05:45] | I, uh… | 我不是要说我爱你 |
[05:47] | I didn’t mean to say I love you. | |
[05:49] | I don’t know why I just said that, okay? | 没想到会这样脱口而出 |
[05:50] | Sorry. I just went through a bad breakup. | 抱歉,我刚分手,状况不太好 |
[05:52] | – I’m in a bad place. – No, no. It-it’s all good. It’s all good. | 没事,没关系‥ |
[05:55] | You know what I mean? | 你懂我意思,好 |
[05:58] | Uh… | |
[06:00] | I thought you were gonna hang up. Y– I’ll hang up. Okay. Bye. | 我还以为你要挂断了 我先挂吧,好,再见 |
[06:05] | This is great. | 太好了 |
[07:04] | Sí, sí… Ow. Oh… | (西语) |
[07:38] | Anita: Are you feeling better? | 好一点了吗? |
[07:45] | Holy smokes. | 我的老天爷 |
[08:00] | I’m so fucked! Everything is so fucked! | 我好惨 整个人生都毁了 |
[08:05] | So now, you know, | 现在我的生意整个毁光光 |
[08:06] | my business is, like, completely burned down | |
[08:09] | and cops are on my tail, | 我还被警察盯上 |
[08:11] | and they took my Cristobal. | 我的克里斯多波还被人抓走 |
[08:13] | This dude lied to you, | 这家伙说谎骗你 |
[08:15] | didn’t tell you he was married, | 没跟你说他已婚 |
[08:16] | didn’t tell you he was straight. | 也没说他是异性恋 |
[08:18] | Now don’t get me wrong. He sounds like a real catch, | 话虽如此,他确实听起来很迷人 |
[08:22] | but those are massive red flags, bro. | 这些都是大警讯喔,兄弟 |
[08:24] | So, | 难道要我跑去玻利维亚 |
[08:25] | I go down to Bolivia and say, like, you know, | 然后说‥ |
[08:28] | like, no more red flags, right? | 不要再有警讯啰? |
[08:31] | Mitch: Hey, dude, look. | 兄弟,听着,虽然我们才刚认识 |
[08:32] | I know we just met, | |
[08:35] | but you seem, like… | 但你这个人‥ |
[08:37] | kind of rad. | 还不错 |
[08:40] | My shit’s about to franchise. | 我的店快要开分店了 |
[08:42] | We could run this business together. | 我们可以考虑合作一下 |
[08:47] | Yeah… | 了解‥ |
[08:49] | You know, I might need a few days to, you know… | 我可能需要几天想想 |
[08:54] | mull that over. | |
[08:57] | Mitch: So… Wednesday? | 不然先暂定星期三? |
[08:59] | Yeah… | 好 |
[09:01] | – Okay, bye. – Late. | 再见 好 |
[09:05] | I had that talk with my daughter. | 我找我女儿讲开了 |
[09:08] | And? | 结果呢? |
[09:17] | Can you handle more amazing news? | 你还承受得了更多好消息吗? |
[09:19] | – How did you get into my house? – Bob Jacobsen. | 你是怎么闯进我家的? 鲍伯杰布森 |
[09:22] | You know who that is? Producer. | 你知道他是谁吗? |
[09:24] | He did the “Wonder Man” films. | 制作"神力人" 系列电影的制作人 |
[09:25] | You can’t just break into my house. | 你不可以就这样闯进我家 |
[09:27] | He’s moving into the streaming space, | 他准备进军串流产业 |
[09:28] | which is now creeping into the theater space. | 串流产业已慢慢入侵电影产业 |
[09:31] | The guy was so moved by what you did as a teacher, | 这家伙被你作为老师的善举 深深感动 |
[09:33] | he wants to give you your own show. | 他想帮你开一个节目 |
[09:37] | “The Gene Cousineau Master Class.” | "基恩库辛奈的大师课" |
[09:41] | – “Master Class”? – That’s right. | 大师课? |
[09:43] | You with the students. You know, working with them | 没错,你和学生们共事 |
[09:45] | like you did with that vet, that Shawn. | 就像当初对退役军人尚恩那样 |
[09:46] | – Barry… – Teaching them everything about acting. | -是贝瑞 -倾囊相授演戏技巧 |
[09:49] | Unlocking all the weird shit that motivates them. | 揭开那些扭曲的动力 |
[09:52] | Saving their lives. | 拯救他们的人生 |
[09:53] | It’s going to be streaming into people’s homes, | 这会在一般家里串流 |
[09:55] | but he also wants to put it in movie theaters. | 但他还想拿到戏院播 |
[09:59] | – What’s his opening offer? – 400,000. | 他出价多少? 40万美元 |
[10:02] | But I think I can talk him way up. | 但应该还有很大的空间谈高 |
[10:08] | Alright. | 好,答应我一个条件,我就接演 |
[10:09] | I’ll do it, under one condition. | |
[10:11] | Oh, please. Leave my classroom. | 请你离开我的教室 |
[10:14] | I don’t wanna have to get a restraining order | -我不想对你提出保护令 |
[10:15] | – against you. – You’re not listening. | -你先好好听我说 |
[10:17] | You get to direct all of these stage shows, | 你可以执导这些舞台剧 |
[10:19] | and they shoot out all over the world! | 全世界的观众都看得到 |
[10:21] | I’m not interested in helping you | 我才不想帮你搞 |
[10:22] | with your little Master Class. Now, go. | 你的那个大师课 |
[10:24] | – And there’s the problem. It’s not my Master Class. – Keep your voice down. | -请你离开 -你说到重点了 |
[10:27] | It’s not my Master Class. It is a collaboration. | -这不是我的大师课‥ -请你小声一点 这是一个合作计划 |
[10:29] | We do it together. I didn’t– | 我们要一起完成 |
[10:31] | I said I wouldn’t do this unless you got a bigger piece. | 我说前提是你拿到比较多的酬劳 我才要接 |
[10:35] | – Oh, fuck you. – No! | -去死吧 -不要啊? |
[10:38] | Alright, 80-20. | 好,八二分 |
[10:40] | I don’t need your charity. | 不需要你的施舍 |
[10:45] | Take it all. | 你全拿吧 |
[10:48] | – Bullshit. – Try me. | -听你胡扯 -我说到做到 |
[10:54] | If I were you, I would think about it. | 是我就会好好考虑一下 |
[11:15] | Fuches: Mm… | (西语) |
[11:19] | So, | 你们族人都怎么说"水"? |
[11:20] | what do you a-and your people call… water? | |
[11:25] | Water. | 水 |
[11:27] | You know you’re only 20 miles outside of LA. | 你其实离洛杉矶才20英里远 |
[11:30] | There’s a Starbucks right over that hill. | 那座山丘对面 就有一家连锁咖啡店 |
[11:33] | Wow, that’s | 真了不起呢‥可恶 |
[11:35] | That’s incredible– Shit. | |
[11:37] | Uh– Oh, I’m sorry. | |
[11:38] | – It’s okay. – Gotta… Yeah. | -抱歉,我必须‥ -没事 |
[11:40] | Jesus fuckin’ Christ, what?! | 老天爷啊,搞什么? |
[11:42] | – Jim Moss Is this Ken Goulet? – Fuches: Yeah. | 是肯尼古乐吗? 是 |
[11:44] | This is Jim Moss. | 我是吉姆摩丝 |
[11:46] | My daughter was Detective Janice Moss. | 我女儿是詹妮摩丝刑警 |
[11:48] | You called me about some information regarding her murder. | 你打来说你有她的命案线索 |
[11:52] | I’d like to meet and discuss this. | 我想跟你约出来聊聊 |
[12:03] | You know what? | 其实呢 |
[12:04] | Never mind. I made a mistake. I’m sorry I bothered you. | 没事 我搞错了,道歉打扰到你 |
[12:17] | Hey, Sally, exclamation point. | 莎莉,惊叹号 |
[12:20] | I just wanted to say I appreciate you | 我想谢谢你,斥责我是‥ |
[12:23] | for calling me out | |
[12:25] | for being a, quote, | 上引号,暴力的混账,下引号 |
[12:26] | “violent asshole,” end quote. | |
[12:30] | I am sorry for all the shit | 抱歉我过去几周 |
[12:32] | I put you through over the past couple of weeks. | 给你带来那些不愉快 |
[12:36] | Parentheses, yelling at you at work, comma, | 括号,在办公室对你咆哮 顿号 |
[12:41] | offering to break into your boss’ house, | 提议要闯进你老板的家里 |
[12:44] | comma, | 顿号 |
[12:46] | take sleeping pictures of her, | 拍她睡觉的样子 |
[12:48] | et cetera, et cetera, | 等等之类的 |
[12:50] | end parentheses, wincing emoji. | 括号 皱脸图释 |
[12:55] | There is no excuses for that. | 我确实不可原谅 |
[13:00] | B. Period. | 做出那些狗屁事 |
[13:02] | S. Exclamation point. | 惊叹号,惊叹号,惊叹号 |
[13:04] | Exclamation point. | Exclamation point. |
[13:08] | – Oh man. – “This looks nice, and it’s 40% off. | -天啊 -这件不错,而且还打六折 |
[13:10] | “Anyway, I don’t think I’m going to do acting anymore. | 总之我应该不会再演戏了 |
[13:13] | “I found a new community with my Marine friends. | 我找到了新的交友圈 是陆战队友人 |
[13:15] | “I’m trying to move forward by going into the past | 我要回到过去来抛下过去 |
[13:18] | “like Marty McFly. LOL. | 像"回到未来"那样,笑死 |
[13:19] | “Sir, you’re talking too loud. Shit, I’m sorry. | 先生,请你小声一点 糟糕,抱歉 |
[13:21] | “Just please be quack ye shame Jonas Brothers haha fresh. | 请降低"阴凉" 可惜乔纳斯兄弟 哈哈,新鲜 |
[13:25] | “Sally, I understand if you do not want to talk to me again. | 莎莉,我也不会怪你 不想再跟我联络 |
[13:27] | “I will five you spaceship | 我会五你宇宙飞船断牙在阳光里 |
[13:29] | brittle teeth in the sunshine. Barry.” | 贝瑞 |
[13:32] | Jesus Christ. You dodged a bullet. | 天啊,好险你逃得快 |
[13:35] | Sally Reed! Morgan Dawn-Cherry. | 莎莉里德,我是摩根棠恩切莉 |
[13:40] | Okay, so excited to have you here. | 好,很高兴能请到你 |
[13:42] | – Massive, massive fan. – Thanks. | 我超级仰慕你 谢谢 |
[13:44] | So, what is this new project you guys have for Sally? | 你们想请莎莉参与的新计划 是什么呢? |
[13:47] | Okay. Okay. Okay, okay, okay, okay. Okay. | 好‥ |
[13:51] | So, um, | 好,就是呢 |
[13:52] | this new project we have, it’s called “The New Medusas,” | 这个新计划叫做"新梅杜莎" |
[13:55] | and we think it could really use | 我们希望能在其中 |
[13:57] | – the Sally Reed touch. – Sally: The show that | 增添一些莎莉里德的巧思 在主页取代了 |
[13:59] | replaced “Joplin” on the homepage? | "久普林"的那部戏? |
[14:01] | Not the best pickup line, I know, but hear me out. | 我知道这个开场白有点弱 但你先听我讲完 |
[14:03] | So, it’s a show about three women | 剧情大纲是三个在苏活区 |
[14:06] | who run a salon in SoHo, | 开美容院的女生 |
[14:08] | who are just trying to get by, | 经济状况勉强过得去 |
[14:10] | and they have snakes for hair, | 她们有着一头蛇发 |
[14:12] | and they turn dudes into stone. | 还会把男生变成石头 |
[14:17] | – Okay… – So, right now, | -了解 |
[14:19] | the show, | -现在这部戏有点‥ |
[14:20] | it’s a little, I don’t know, “mm?” | 不知道‥嗯 |
[14:23] | And I think that you, Sally Reed, | 但我觉得你,莎莉里德 |
[14:26] | could bring to it more of a, “mm!” | 可以为这部戏带来一些‥嗯 |
[14:29] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[14:31] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我不懂你的意思 |
[14:33] | So, right now, the show, it’s more… | 现在这部戏比较像是‥耶 |
[14:36] | “yeah.” | |
[14:37] | And you could bring it to more of a, “yeah!” | 你可以让它变得比较‥耶 |
[14:40] | Lindsay: I-I think I know what you’re saying. | 我好像懂你意思了 |
[14:42] | I have a client right now that’s bringing “yeah!” | 我的一个艺人正在 把"耶"带到友台的某节目 |
[14:44] | to a Fox show that before was just, | 该节目原本只是‥嘿 |
[14:48] | So, we’re looking for less | 我们要少一点‥嘿 |
[14:49] | and more | 多一点‥呃 |
[14:51] | Lindsay: That actually wasn’t in the email. | 电子邮件里没有提到这一点 |
[14:53] | Sally doesn’t do | 莎莉不做‥呃 |
[14:55] | She does, “yeah!” She does “no!” | 莎莉只做‥耶 她不会‥ |
[14:58] | And she’ll do like… | 她会‥ |
[15:00] | Okay. I understand. So instead of… | 好,我明白 所以与其‥ |
[15:04] | It’s more… | 比较像是‥ |
[15:13] | Lindsay: I really think you should do it. | 我真心认为你就接吧 |
[15:18] | It’ll give you time to audition, | 这样你就有时间试镜 |
[15:20] | to develop your next project, it’s… | 进行你的下一个计划 |
[15:23] | Writer’s room? | 编剧组 |
[15:25] | Isn’t that kind of a demotion? | 这岂不是被降职了吗? |
[15:28] | Shouldn’t I be trying to pitch my own show? | 我不是应该跟他们 推我自己的影集吗? |
[15:30] | Look, it’s good money, and, more importantly, | 听着,这笔酬劳不错 |
[15:33] | it preserves your relationship with BanShe, | 而且还能保持你和网妖的关系 |
[15:35] | which is important. | 这很重要喔 |
[15:40] | Alright, I’ll do it. | 好啦,我接 |
[15:43] | Love it! Yes! | 太好了,好棒 |
[15:46] | – Sally: What’s the money? – Lindsay: Woo! It’s good. | 酬劳多少? |
[15:48] | It’s good. We’ll get it up. We’ll get it up. | 很不错,可以再谈高‥ |
[16:30] | Are you tied up in… | 你蹚入了一滩浑水 |
[16:32] | – some bad business? – Fuches: I was. | 是啊 |
[16:36] | Trying to put it behind me. | 我正试着放下那些过往 |
[16:44] | My daughter, Anita… | 我女儿安妮塔 |
[16:47] | She likes you. | 她很欣赏你 |
[16:49] | I think she wants to be boyfriend and girlfriend. | 我觉得她想跟你成为男女朋友 |
[16:58] | Told her you seem like a good man. | 我跟她说,你看起来是个好人 |
[17:02] | I’m working on it, amigo. | 我还在努力,朋友 |
[17:07] | Sometimes, you have to abide by the signs God gives you. | 有时就是要跟从上帝给的征兆 |
[17:14] | You said something there. | 你说得有道理 |
[17:16] | Anita’s Father: I’ll be right back. | 失陪一下 |
[17:19] | Anita wants to make dinner for us. | 安妮塔想做晚餐给我们吃 |
[17:25] | Hope you like spicy. | 希望你喜欢吃辣 |
[17:28] | Fantastic. | 好极了 (西语) |
[17:50] | Abide by the signs God gives you. | 跟从上帝给的征兆 "曾经的刻薄老顽固 透过演戏救了退役军人一命" (西语) (西语) |
[18:13] | Fuches: Mr. Moss. | 摩丝先生,我是肯尼古乐 |
[18:14] | Kenneth Goulet. | |
[18:16] | I actually have some very interesting information | 我确实有关于 |
[18:19] | about who killed your daughter. | 是谁杀了你女儿的消息 |
[18:21] | Can we meet? | 方便碰个面吗? |
[18:24] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[18:26] | – Yeah, okay. – So, one, two… | 一,二 |
[18:28] | I was walking down the street, | 我正走在街上 |
[18:30] | And, uh, I-I came to my house, | 我走到了我家 |
[18:34] | and I w-walked up the stairs. | 走上楼梯 |
[18:35] | And then I opened up a door. | 然后我打开了门 |
[18:41] | A-and then I went to the bathroom, and I was like… | 接着我走进浴室,然后我‥ |
[18:44] | – Zip… – W-what’s going on here? | 拉链 这是怎么回事? |
[18:48] | – So then I left the bathroom. – Oh. | 然后我离开了浴室 |
[18:50] | And there was… and uh… | 有一场‥他们正在开会 |
[18:53] | and then they were having a meeting. | |
[18:58] | And the first person to speak at that meeting | 会议上第一个开口的人 是杰西杰克森 |
[19:01] | – was Jesse Jackson. – Je– | 杰西,加油,讲吧 |
[19:04] | – Jesse. Go ahead, do it. – J– Um… | |
[19:06] | Be Jesse Jackson. | 拿出杰西杰克森的本色 |
[19:19] | What’s “Beg-nets by Mitch”? | 什么是米契的贝"捏"饼? |
[19:24] | You haven’t seen these dudes in five years? | 你跟他们五年没见了? |
[19:27] | Uh, it’s more like 12. | 其实是十二年 |
[19:29] | Huh. | |
[19:31] | Yeah, I’d tread lightly if I were you. | 是我就会谨慎一点 |
[19:33] | Why? | 为什么? |
[19:34] | Mitch: People change, man. Like, | 人是会变的 |
[19:37] | this one time, I went to this 10-year reunion | 有一次我去了一场十年重聚会 |
[19:39] | with these guys I used to deal drugs with. | 他们以前是跟我一起贩毒的 |
[19:41] | And they just, like, weren’t the same dudes. | 他们全都变了样 |
[19:44] | Like, this one guy was, like, super MAGA, | 有个男的变得超爱川普 |
[19:46] | trying to get me on anti-CRT shit. | 他还想逼我穿上 反批判种族理论的衣服 |
[19:48] | And the other dude made me watch videos | 还有一个男的 |
[19:50] | of dads rapping. It was corny as fuck. | 会逼我看爸爸饶舌的影片 老土到不行 |
[19:54] | Yeah, I don’t see these guys being like that. | 我那些朋友不会这样啦 |
[19:57] | You don’t know. | 这可说不准 |
[19:59] | Trust me. Like… | 真的 |
[20:01] | I would do like, a Zoom sesh | 是我就会先视讯联络 |
[20:02] | before you go for the full-on in-person hang. | 而不是直接挑战当面聚会 |
[20:05] | Just tip your toe. | -先试个水温 |
[20:07] | – Alright. – No, no. Telling you, dude. | -好的 |
[20:10] | Dip that toe. | 我是认真的,要试水温 |
[20:12] | ♪ You’re my buddy, you’re my friend ♪ | "你是我兄弟,你是我朋友" |
[20:16] | ♪ Oh, my buddy, where have you been? ♪ | "兄弟,你都跑去哪里啦?" |
[20:20] | ♪ You’re my buddy… ♪ | "我的兄弟" |
[20:42] | I think this is the guy. Is this the guy? | 好像就是他,是吗? |
[20:44] | Yeah, yeah! Yeah, this is the dude! | 对‥就是他 |
[20:45] | – Cal: Are you sure? – Traci: Uh, | 你确定? |
[20:47] | does it look like the picture Goulet gave us? | 跟古乐给的照片对得上吗? |
[20:49] | Cal: I think so. I mean, yeah, I guess. | 大概吧,应该是啦 |
[20:52] | – What do we do? – Traci: Shoot him? | -怎么办? -射他? |
[20:54] | Cal: Uh, okay. | 好 |
[21:55] | Barry ♪ You’re my buddy, you’re my friend ♪ | "你是我兄弟,你是我朋友" |
[21:59] | ♪ You’re my buddy till the end ♪ | "你是我兄弟,友谊永不散" |
[22:02] | ♪ You’re my buddy, you’re my friend ♪ | "你是我兄弟,你是我朋友" |
[22:06] | ♪ You’re my buddy… ♪ Ah shit. | "你是我兄弟‥" 可恶 |
[22:10] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[22:30] | Shit! | 可恶 |
[22:34] | Fuck. | |
[24:07] | Robbie He’s coming towards you! | 他朝你那边过去了 |
[24:24] | Goddammit! Fuck! | 真该死,可恶 |
[24:30] | – Handoff! – What? | 换手 什么? |
[24:33] | Shit! | 可恶‥ (西语) |
[25:11] | Barry: Ah, shit. | 可恶 |
[25:14] | It’s got a 10-power adjustable driver’s seat. | 这款有十段可调式驾驶座 |
[25:17] | Not an 8, not a 9. I’m talking a solid 10. | 不是八段,也不是九段 而是满满的十段 |
[25:20] | We’re talking maximum comfort here, lumbar support. | 给您极致的舒适度 还有腰部支撑 |
[25:22] | Look, you need to treat your back right, | 一定要爱护自己的背 |
[25:24] | and it all starts right there. | 就从这里做起 |
[25:26] | Really, it’s about quality of life. | 这是我们的严选车款 |
[25:28] | You know, I probably shouldn’t tell you this, but, uh, recently, | 我其实不该跟你说这些的 |
[25:30] | I’ve been– the wife and I– I’ve been having an affair. | 不过我最近‥夫妻问题啦 |
[25:38] | Barry: Jesus fuckin’ Christ. | 我最近外遇了,然后‥ 他在做什么,搞什么? |
[25:40] | Ah, fuck. No fucking way. Not today. Not today. | 休想,今天别来闹‥ |
[25:42] | No fucking way. Oh shit! Fuck! | 可恶,该死 |
[25:59] | Mr. Kleintop, on the roof! On the roof! On the roof! | 他在屋顶上‥ |
[26:04] | – Jesus Christ! – Oh my god. | -老天啊,天啊 -什么啊? |
[26:06] | – What the fuck was that? – Oh, that was cool! | -真惊险 -怎么回事? 他爬起来了‥天啊 -天啊 -大家都没事吧? |
[26:15] | – Is everybody okay? – Fuck me. | -太夸张了 |
[26:17] | Nobody’s hurt, right? | -没人受伤吧? |
[26:18] | I’ve never seen anything like that. | -没见过这种事 -还好吗? |
[26:20] | – You all right? – Go back inside? | -可以进去了吗? -你没事吧? |
[26:21] | – You okay? – I’m okay. Everybody good? | -我没事,大家没事吧? -安全了吗? |
[26:24] | – Oh my god! – Did everybody make it out? | "你是我兄弟,你是我朋友" 可恶,天啊 |
[26:30] | Barry: Jesus. ♪ You’re my buddy till the end ♪ | "你是我兄弟,你是我朋友" |
[26:37] | – Hey! – Sharon: Hey! | "你是我兄弟,你是我朋友" |
[26:39] | Beignets by Mitch. | 米契的贝涅饼,天啊 |
[26:41] | – Oh my god! – Yeah! | 是啊 |
[26:43] | – Come on in! – Yeah. | -进来吧 -好 |
[26:46] | Sharon: Oh wow. These smell so good. | 好香喔 |
[26:49] | I think you’re gonna like these guys. | 你一定会很喜欢他们 |
[26:51] | – You know one of them. – Fuck… | 其中一人你也认识 |
[26:54] | Here you go. | -搞什么? -来吧 |
[26:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:58] | Is it okay if I have one? | 我可以吃一个吗? |
[26:59] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, absolutely! | 好啊‥当然 |
[27:01] | Eat as many as you like. | 尽量吃 |
[27:08] | Theo’s so excited to see you! | 席欧很想见你 "知名越野摩托车好手之弟" "死于贩毒案纠纷" "肯尼古乐,私人侦探" |
[27:45] | What did you put in the sauce? | 你在酱里放了什么? |
[27:48] | Die, you motherfucker. ♪ Ow! ♪ | 去死吧,你这个王八蛋 |
[28:07] | ♪ Hoo! ♪ ♪ Yeah! Uh ♪ | 待续 |
[28:13] | ♪ Aight, y’all listen to this? Ha! ♪ | 谢谢观赏 |