时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Excuse me, sir. Do you work here? | 不好意思 先生 你在这里工作吗 |
[00:07] | Barry, it’s me. | 巴里 是我啊 |
[00:09] | – It’s Hank. – I know it’s Hank! | -我是汉克 -我知道你是汉克 |
[00:10] | – In a wig. – I know you’re in a wig! | -我戴着假发呢 -我知道你戴着假发 |
[00:15] | Mr. Cousineau. | 库西诺先生 |
[00:15] | Gene is in pain. | 吉恩现在很痛苦 |
[00:16] | He needs time to process what happened. | 他需要时间来消化发生的这一切 |
[00:18] | Janice was murdered. | 珍妮丝被人谋杀了 |
[00:21] | I have come to offer you a proposition. | 我这次来是有个提议 |
[00:23] | Sweet baby Jesus! | 我的亲娘啊 |
[00:24] | How can we not want to be in business with this, huh? | 我们怎么会不想跟这样的人做生意呢 |
[00:26] | Esther is throwing complete monkey wrench | 艾斯特严重破坏了 |
[00:28] | into my relationship with Cristobal. | 我和克里斯托巴尔的关系 |
[00:30] | So you kill her. Classic criss cross. | 所以你去杀了她 简直是一举多得啊 |
[00:32] | That’s not a crisscross. | 我一举 你多得 |
[00:33] | Oh, thank God you’re here! | 哦 谢天谢地 你们来了 |
[00:36] | Mr. Fuches… | 福克斯先生 |
[00:37] | You got a court order to take my DNA? | 要采集我的DNA 你们有法院指令吗 |
[00:40] | We just got a DNA match on CODIS. | 我们刚在数据库找到了匹配的DNA |
[00:42] | Monroe Fuches. Cleveland. | 门罗 福克斯 来自克里夫兰 |
[00:45] | Ohio | 俄亥俄州 |
[01:13] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[01:16] | – Barry. – What? | -巴里 -怎么了 |
[01:17] | Ground Control to Major Barry. | 地面控制中心呼叫巴里少校 |
[01:20] | Are you listening, man? | 你在听吗 伙计 |
[01:22] | That troll Esther is pulling fast one. | 那个死胖子艾斯特在耍诡计 |
[01:25] | So Burmese come to America | 那些缅甸人来到美国 |
[01:27] | pretending to be persecuted Buddhist monks. | 假装成被迫害的佛教僧侣 |
[01:29] | They ask government for the religious asylum, | 要求政府提供宗教庇护 |
[01:32] | then live here in temple until they are clear from immigration. | 他们住在寺庙里等移民局调查完毕 |
[01:35] | Then, they join Burmese mafia. | 然后就加入缅甸黑手党 |
[01:38] | Whole monastery is gateway for soldiers and drugs. | 整个寺院就是雇佣兵和毒品的中转站 |
[01:40] | That’s actually kind of a genius plan. | 这还真是个天才的计划 |
[01:42] | No. It’s not genius. | 不 一点也不天才 |
[01:43] | She is not a genius, okay? | 她才不是个天才 |
[01:45] | It’s an okay plan. It’s fine. | 这也就是个还不错的计划 还凑合 |
[01:47] | And I guarantee you, she did not come up with it. | 而且我可以保证 这绝不是她想出来的 |
[01:49] | I mean, look at her. | 我是说 你看看她 |
[01:50] | And look at Cristobal’s face. | 再看看克里斯托巴尔的表情 |
[01:54] | That is a cry for help. | 明显是在求救嘛 |
[01:55] | So you get in there, | 所以你进去那里 |
[01:57] | you shoot her in her crazy watermelon-sized head | 一枪打爆她西瓜一样大的脑袋 |
[02:01] | with…this. | 就用这颗子弹 |
[02:04] | My family sent it to me as threat. | 我家人把它寄给我是想威胁我 |
[02:08] | Now, if it came back with Esther’s blood on it, | 要是它能沾点艾斯特的血回来 |
[02:11] | phew, massive fumble turnover for Hank. | 汉克就赚大发了啊 |
[02:14] | Came back with her blood on it? What do you mean? | 沾着她的血回来 什么意思 |
[02:17] | I don’t know how– You want me to get the bullet | 我不知道怎么 你想让我把子弹 |
[02:20] | out of her head, is that what you’re saying? | 从她脑袋里取出来 是这个意思吗 |
[02:21] | – Yeah. – I don’t know how I’d do that. | -没错 -我不知道怎么弄 |
[02:23] | That’s not how bullets work. | 子弹不是那样用的 |
[02:25] | Okay, um… What if you shoot her with a thick book behind her? | 要是开枪时在她脑袋后面放一本厚书呢 |
[02:30] | It’ll go through her head, get stuck in book, | 子弹会穿过她的脑袋 卡在书里面 |
[02:31] | you open up book, take out bullet, simple. | 然后你打开书 取出子弹 轻轻松松 |
[02:33] | – No, no. That’s not… – It’s so simple. | -不 不 一点也不 -太简单了 |
[02:35] | So you’re saying is I need to get her to read a really thick book, | 你是说我得先想办法让她读一本很厚的书 |
[02:38] | and then while she’s reading, | 然后趁她读书的时候 |
[02:40] | I shoot her in the back of the head, is that what you’re saying? | 我从后面冲她脑袋来一枪 是这意思吗 |
[02:42] | – Yeah. I see what you’re saying. – You see what I’m saying? | -我懂你的意思了 -你懂了吗 |
[02:43] | That’s a hat on a hat, so… right. | 有点脱裤子放屁了 那算了吧 |
[02:46] | Regardless, | 不管怎样 |
[02:46] | everyone has to know this is job done by Hank. | 你得让人们都知道这是汉克的手笔 |
[02:50] | So, come on, take it. | 快点 拿着吧 |
[02:57] | Am I evil? | 我坏吗 |
[03:00] | – Huh? – Am I like an– | -什么 -我是个… |
[03:03] | Am I like, like an evil person? | 是个坏人吗 |
[03:08] | Oh my God! | 天啊 |
[03:09] | I mean, absolutely. | 我是说 当然了 |
[03:12] | Do I not tell you that enough? | 我跟你说的次数还少吗 |
[03:13] | You are like the most evil guy I know, man! | 你是我见过的最坏的人了 兄弟 |
[03:16] | You know I take no pleasure in killing people. You know that, right? | 你知道我并不喜欢杀人 不是吗 |
[03:19] | Man, all this talking has made me hungry. | 你都给我说饿了 兄弟 |
[03:21] | You know what I could really go for? | 你知道我现在特别想吃什么吗 |
[03:24] | Yoshinoya beef bowl. | 吉野家牛肉碗 |
[03:33] | What the fuck? | 我尼玛的 |
[03:39] | Hey, Loach. Ooh, look at that smile! | 嘿 洛奇 笑容真灿烂 |
[03:42] | Is that your ex? | 那是你前妻吗 |
[03:44] | Who is that– Oh, that’s the new guy. | 那男的是 噢 是她的新男友 |
[03:47] | He’s cute. It must be weird, though. | 他很可爱 不过 这一定很奇怪 |
[03:49] | You kind of want them to end up with a dog, right? | 你其实想让他们跟狗共度余生的吧 |
[03:51] | Mae, what did I tell you about coming in to my office | 梅 进我办公室这事 我怎么说的 |
[03:56] | To step out. | 先走出去 |
[03:58] | Um, okay. | 然后 |
[04:00] | Knock, knock. | 有人吗 我能进去吗 |
[04:01] | I’m ready to go on that trip. | 我准备好去旅行了 |
[04:02] | – All packed. – Cool. What trip? | -都收拾好了 -什么旅行 |
[04:04] | Uh, to Cleveland to go interview that Fuches guy. | 到克里夫兰询问福克斯那家伙啊 |
[04:07] | You’re not going to Cleveland. | 你不用去克里夫兰 |
[04:08] | What? You can’t go alone. That would be a breach of protocol. | 什么 你不能自己去 不符合程序 |
[04:12] | Look, Moss was my partner. | 听着 莫斯才是我的搭档 |
[04:13] | This is personal to me, and you have to respect that. | 这是我个人的事 你必须尊重我的选择 |
[04:16] | All right? I’m doing this alone. | 明白吗 我一个人去做 |
[04:19] | Is that all you’re taking, though? | 你就带这么点东西吗 |
[04:21] | Did your wife take all the luggage? | 你老婆把家都搬走了吗 |
[04:30] | I’m sorry to tell you, | 我很遗憾的告诉你 |
[04:31] | but one of the twins smothered the other twin in the womb. | 双胞胎中的一个把另一个闷死在了子宫里 |
[04:35] | No… Why would God allow this to happen? | 不 为什么老天会让这种事情发生 |
[04:38] | Maybe he only wanted us to have one child… | 或许他只想我们有一个孩子 |
[04:41] | …a girl. | 一个女孩 |
[04:42] | What’s going on? | 这是什么情况 |
[04:44] | Everyone was so jealous of your performance last class, | 大家都很嫉妒你上节课的表现 |
[04:47] | that they wanted to share their own pain. | 所以他们也想分享他们的痛苦 |
[04:49] | It’s like competitive grief. | 跟比惨大会似的 |
[04:51] | We’ll name her… | 我们给她起名 |
[04:53] | Natalie. | 叫做娜塔莉 |
[04:58] | Okay. Got him. | 好了 抱住他了 |
[05:01] | – All right, I know you were just a fetus… – Right. | -我知道你当时还只是胎儿 -没错 |
[05:04] | …but is this close to your experience? | 这跟你的经历接近吗 |
[05:07] | From what I remember, yes. | 跟我仅有的那点记忆 挺接近的 |
[05:11] | – Okay, who’s next? – Yo, me, Antonio. | -好了 下一个是谁 -我 安东尼奥 |
[05:14] | Oh, I cannot wait to eat this taco. | 我迫不及待要吃这个玉米饼了 |
[05:18] | Oh no, I spill hot sauce on my ankle. | 我擦 我把热汤汁撒到脚踝上了 |
[05:20] | Ay dios mio! | 我的个天呐 |
[05:24] | Eric… Eric, stop. | 埃瑞克 埃瑞克 松口 |
[05:28] | Doctor, will my leg be all right? | 医生 我的腿还会好吗 |
[05:31] | Your pit bull bit through your lower leg tendon. | 你的斗牛犬咬穿了你的小腿肌腱 |
[05:34] | – Achilles. – Achilles. | -就像阿基里斯 -就像阿基里斯 |
[05:34] | 阿基里斯:希腊勇士,出生后其母握其脚踵倒提着在冥河 水中浸过,因此除未浸过的脚踵之外,浑身刀枪不入 | |
[05:36] | Your professional soccer career is over. I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 你的职业足球生涯结束了 |
[05:46] | Son… | 儿子 |
[05:47] | Your mother and I want you to know we’re getting a divorce. | 我们想告诉你 爸爸妈妈要离婚了 |
[05:50] | It’s not your fault. We’ve just grown apart. | 这并不是你的错 只是我们日渐疏远了 |
[05:54] | We’ll always love you, baby Eric. | 宝贝儿埃瑞克 我们会永远爱你 |
[05:58] | Now get these dead bodies out of here, | 现在赶紧把这些尸体弄出去 |
[05:59] | you fucked up serial killer. | 你个该死的连环杀手 |
[06:01] | That’s not what happened! | 事情不是那样的 |
[06:04] | Great day! | 多美妙的一天 |
[06:04] | What a journey you all took us on, huh? | 你们带我们经历了一段美妙的旅程 |
[06:07] | A lot of doctors giving us a lot of bad news. | 一大堆的医生给了我们一大堆的坏消息 |
[06:10] | I don’t know if your work rose to yesterday’s level | 我不知道你们的表演能不能 |
[06:13] | from our good friend Barry here. | 到达我们的好朋友巴里昨天的水平 |
[06:15] | Well, he was in a war. | 他经历了战争 |
[06:17] | So lucky. | 太幸运了 |
[06:18] | Yes, Barry was blessed with being able | 是啊 毫无疑问 |
[06:20] | to witness the atrocities of war, absolutely. | 巴里有幸目睹了战争的残忍 |
[06:23] | I bet you all wish you were | 我肯定你们每个人都希望自己 |
[06:25] | down in the shit with him. | 能跟他一样经历那样的炼狱 |
[06:27] | But here’s the difference. | 可是区别就在这里 |
[06:30] | Barry, you told your story with such vulnerability, | 巴里 你讲故事的时候是如此的脆弱 |
[06:35] | such honesty. | 如此的真诚 |
[06:37] | Look, I know it is hard to see yourselves | 我知道在练习中看到真实的自己 |
[06:39] | reflected in the exercises up here. | 是件很痛苦的事情 |
[06:42] | What if we challenged ourselves to discover ourselves? | 要是我们挑战一下去发掘自我会怎样 |
[06:46] | What if we wrote our own pieces, using moments from our own lives | 要是我们用人生中那些塑造我们的时刻 |
[06:51] | that help shape and define us? | 来书写我们自己的剧本会怎样 |
[06:54] | What if we didn’t elevate somebody else’s character | 要是我们不去演绎别人故事里别人的经历 |
[06:57] | in somebody else’s story but we finally wrote our own? | 而是写下我们自己的故事会怎样 |
[07:01] | What if we made it about ourselves for a change? | 如果我们改变思路 去演绎自己会怎样 |
[07:06] | – Yes. – Now, Barry, | -太对了 -好了 巴里 |
[07:07] | you’re gonna tell that story from Afghanistan. | 你就讲讲你在阿富汗的经历 |
[07:09] | The rest of you, you’re gonna find your sheep-fucker moments. | 其余的人 回去想想自己人生的转折点 |
[07:13] | And then we’ll take them all, | 然后我们把它们整合到一起 |
[07:15] | we will mold them into a show | 做成一个新的剧目 |
[07:16] | that we will do for a paying audience and the occasional VIP comp. | 为付费观众和贵宾们表演 |
[07:20] | Now, this is the new work, ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们先生们 这就是我们新的工作 |
[07:23] | Are you with me? | 你们要和我一起吗 |
[07:27] | – Well, let’s get to it! – Yes, Gene! | -那我们就开始吧 -好的 吉恩 |
[07:30] | Sally, excuse me. | 不好意思 萨利 |
[07:32] | Where are you going? You haven’t gone yet. | 你要去哪儿 你还没上台呢 |
[07:33] | Oh, yeah. Shit, sorry. | 嗯 该死 对不起 |
[07:34] | Can I go next class? | 我可以下节课再上台表演吗 |
[07:35] | It’s just, I have a meeting to go to at Gersh. | 只是 我得去格什开个会 |
[07:39] | Are you telling me that that is more important | 你是想跟我说去格什开会 |
[07:41] | than sharing your truth with the class? | 比跟同学们分享你的经历更重要吗 |
[07:43] | It’s just my new agents have | 只是我的新经纪人 |
[07:45] | put together my reel of all the jobs I’ve been getting, | 把我之前演过的角色做成了一个合辑 |
[07:48] | like clips of them, like, cut together. | 就是把一些片段剪辑到了一起 |
[07:50] | – We know what a reel is. | -我们知道什么是合辑 |
[07:51] | – I’m really excited. | -我真的很兴奋 |
[07:53] | Sorry. You guys were great, though. It was really, really good. | 不好意思 不过你们都很棒 特别棒 |
[07:55] | You know what? To the rest of you, take a loose 15. | 这样吧 其他人休息15分钟 |
[08:00] | But, like, I’m not surprised that she did that. | 她会这样做我一点也不吃惊 |
[08:34] | Hey, Mr. Cousineau? | 嘿 库西诺先生 |
[08:36] | Hey, Private Pyle. How you doing? | 嘿 列兵派尔 你好吗 |
[08:38] | Oh, let’s not call me that. | 别那么叫我 |
[08:41] | Your story, just an idea… | 关于你的故事 我有个想法 |
[08:44] | There is an embellishment called the Dennehy Balloon. | 有一种装饰品叫做丹尼希气球 |
[08:46] | Actually, it’s a colostomy bag filled with blood | 而它实际上是个装满血浆的肠衣口袋 |
[08:49] | that Brian Dennehy used during Death Trap . | 布莱恩 丹尼希在《死亡计中计》里用过 |
[08:52] | When he was shot, he would… | 当他被枪击时 他就会 |
[08:57] | Mr. Cousineau, um, I don’t really have to tell the story | 库西诺先生 我不用真的在观众面前 |
[09:00] | I told yesterday in front of an audience, do I? | 讲昨天那个故事吧 |
[09:03] | – Of course not. – Oh, good. Thank you. | -当然不用 -太好了 谢谢您 |
[09:05] | -No, that version is just the beginning. Shit. | -不 那个版本只是个开始 -我草 |
[09:07] | See during rehearsal– and this is just my instinct– | 排练的时候 这只是我的直觉 |
[09:09] | you’re gonna find more complicated and fucked up details. | 你会想起更复杂更操蛋的细节 |
[09:13] | Those… we have to hear. | 那些 才是我们要听的 |
[09:15] | Right, but you know, you said that this is a story | 对 但是你说过是要讲那些 |
[09:18] | that, um, has to define us. | 塑造我们的故事 |
[09:20] | I just– I don’t think that’s the person that I am. | 我不觉得我是那样的人 |
[09:24] | – Barry, you’re justifiably nervous. – Yeah. | -巴里 你有理由紧张 -是啊 |
[09:26] | But I will not hear a word about switching it out, | 但你的新故事要是不够出彩 |
[09:30] | one iota, for something less compelling. | 我一个字都不听 想换 没门 |
[09:33] | You, sir, are doing Afghanistan. | 你 就讲阿富汗那段 |
[09:38] | – See, I want to do the story about meeting you. – Go on. | -我想讲跟你相遇的故事 -继续 |
[09:41] | Yeah, you know, being in this class and seeing you teach and– | 就是来到这个课上听你讲表演 然后 |
[09:44] | So you wanna tell the story of meeting me? | 所以你是要讲遇到我的故事吗 |
[09:48] | – Yeah. – I’ll allow it. | -是啊 -准了 |
[09:50] | Oh good. That’s great. That’s great. | 太好了 那太好了 那太好了 |
[09:53] | I think it will be way better than Afghanistan. | 我认为这会比阿富汗的故事好得多 |
[09:55] | I can be as involved as you need me to be | 你需要的话我可以一起参与制作这个故事 |
[09:57] | in order to craft this piece, or I can stay on the sidelines. | 或者我也可以置身事外 |
[10:01] | I totally understand. Either way is fine. | 我完全理解 不管怎样都可以 |
[10:03] | Okay, I don’t think I need– | 呃 我想我不需要 |
[10:04] | But who would know more about me than me? | 但谁会比我更了解我自己呢 |
[10:07] | That’s a good point, but I don’t think you need to be involved at all, | 很有道理 但我觉得你没必要参与进来 |
[10:09] | you know? I was there, so I remember. | 我当时也在 记得很清楚 |
[10:11] | – I’ve got scrapbooks. – Oh cool. | -我有剪贴簿 -真不错 |
[10:13] | If you need them. | 你要是需要的话 |
[10:14] | I’ve got diaries, I’ve got pictures, I’ve got tapes. | 我有日记 图片 还有录像带 |
[10:16] | Barry, I have got a lot of tapes. | 巴里 我有很多录像带 |
[10:19] | I think I’m good, Mr. Cousineau, thank you. | 我能搞定 谢谢你 库西诺先生 |
[10:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:22] | You know what? I’m gonna call Natalie | 我反正是要打电话给娜塔莉 |
[10:23] | – and send her to the storage unit anyway. – Okay. | -让她去一趟储藏室的 -好的 |
[10:26] | – All right. Okay. – Just in case. | -好吧 -只是以防万一 |
[10:28] | – For the tapes. – Got it. | -去拿些录音带 -知道了 |
[10:32] | If anyone calls or knocks on the door, | 如果有人打电话或敲门 |
[10:34] | – you just ignore them, okay? – Okay. | -你都不要管 明白吗 -明白 |
[10:36] | You and Emily just sit tight. | 你和艾米莉就坐好了 |
[10:38] | And before you know it, this’ll all be over. | 一眨眼的功夫就结束了 |
[10:42] | – There must be something I can do to help. – There is. | -一定有什么我能帮忙的 -的确有 |
[10:46] | Let me handle this. | 就是让我来处理这事 |
[10:51] | You’ve had to overcome a lot of misogyny, | 你们战胜了很多厌女症的人 |
[10:56] | adversity, sexism to get to where you are. | 逆境和性别歧视 才走到今天这个地步 |
[11:01] | Nothing’s been handed to you. | 这些并不是大风刮来的 |
[11:04] | You’ve earned it. | 而是你们自己努力挣来的 |
[11:05] | Congratulations, ladies. | 恭喜 女士们 |
[11:07] | You’re my lead prosecutors now. | 你们现在是我的首席检察官了 |
[11:09] | We won’t let you down, District Attorney McGarrity. | 我们不会让你失望 麦克格雷迪检察官 |
[11:11] | I know you won’t. Now… | 我知道你们不会 现在… |
[11:14] | Sir, your three o’clock is here. | 先生 你约在3点的客人到了 |
[11:16] | Tell them to wait! | 叫他们等着 |
[11:18] | I’m talking to my lead prosecutors. | 我在跟我的首席检察官们说话呢 |
[11:20] | – Sorry about her. – How did they not pick this up? | -不用理她 -他们怎么不重启这个剧 |
[11:24] | Sar Norff’s men have surrounded our ship. | 萨尔 诺夫的人包围了我们的飞船 |
[11:26] | How are we gonna get home, Dad? | 我们该怎么回家呢 爸爸 |
[11:28] | We’ll just have to make a run for it. | 我们只能让它运行起来了 |
[11:29] | Make a run for it? If we do that, we’re dead. | 要启动它吗 那样我们就死定了 |
[11:37] | Thanks, Babe. | 谢谢 宝贝儿 |
[11:43] | So great. | 太棒了 |
[11:44] | You are nailing these scenes. | 你这些片都演的太好了 |
[11:46] | It’s like I forgot you were acting. | 我几乎都忘记了你是在表演 |
[11:48] | You became the character of– what was her name? | 你完全就是那个角色 叫什么来着 |
[11:51] | Oh, the script just said “wife.” | 剧本上只说了是”妻子” |
[11:54] | Well, you elevated it. | 好吧 你把这个角色升华了 |
[11:55] | Look, we love it. But forget how we feel. | 我们都很喜欢 但别管我们怎么想的 |
[11:57] | How do you feel? Be honest. | 你感觉怎么样 实话实说 |
[12:01] | It’s… so great. Thank you so much. | 挺好的 非常感谢你们 |
[12:03] | I mean, I feel so lucky. Thank you. | 我是说 我觉得自己很幸运 谢谢你们 |
[12:05] | Well, you are booking like crazy. | 你定的戏可真多 |
[12:07] | You gotta come by more. | 你可要多来几次 |
[12:08] | -All right. -Yeah. | -就这样吧 -说的对 |
[12:09] | Sorry to keep this brief, but Mike and I have to run. | 抱歉长话短说了 但我和迈克很赶时间 |
[12:12] | They’ll validate you at the front. | 他们会在前台认证你 |
[12:14] | -You know how to get out, right? -Uh, yeah. | -你知道怎么过去吧 -知道 |
[12:16] | Sally, you stay. You two go on ahead, I’ll walk her out. | 萨利 你留下吧 你们两个忙去吧 我送她过去 |
[12:19] | So fucking thrilled. | 真他妈开心啊 |
[12:29] | You hate it. | 你其实不喜欢这样吧 |
[12:30] | I just, like… | 我就像是 |
[12:32] | Seeing it all cut together like that, back-to-back– | 看着这些片段剪辑 一个接一个的 |
[12:34] | Look, these parts are not the best representation of your talent. | 那些片段并不能完美的展现出你天赋 |
[12:37] | I just feel like I have more to bring to the table than breakfast. | 我只是觉得 我能做到的不仅仅是这些 |
[12:42] | “Breakfast.” | 仅仅这些 |
[12:44] | That’s amazing. I’m crazy about you. | 说的很好 我很中意你 |
[12:47] | -And I just want you to be happy. -Okay. | -我只想让你开心 -我知道 |
[12:49] | Um, so what do we do? | 所以我们应该做什么 |
[12:54] | Here’s what we do… | 我的计划是这样的 |
[12:57] | We play the game. | 我们按部就班 |
[12:59] | Okay, okay. Hear me out. | 先别急 听我说完 |
[13:00] | Before Jennifer Lawrence became “J-Law,” | 詹妮弗 劳伦斯大红大紫之前 |
[13:04] | she was the daughter on the Bill Engvall sitcom, okay? | 也去给人家跑龙套演个小女儿什么的 |
[13:08] | Okay. | 明白 |
[13:09] | Good parts come with time, but you gotta hang in there. | 好角色需要花时间争取 你再坚持坚持 |
[13:13] | I know it’s so frustrating, | 我知道这让你很失望 |
[13:15] | but it’s the way this industry works. | 但这就是圈里的规矩 |
[13:17] | -Okay? -Okay. | -明白吗 -明白 |
[13:19] | -Is that the plan? -Yeah. | -这算个计划吗 -算 |
[13:22] | -Yeah, that’s the plan. -Okay. | -那就按这个计划吧 -好的 |
[13:24] | -Thank you, Lindsay. -You bet, yeah. | -谢谢了 林赛 -你当然要谢了 |
[13:30] | Hey. Monroe Fuches. | 嘿 门罗 福克斯 |
[13:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢了 |
[13:41] | Monroe Fuches? | 门罗 福克斯吗 |
[13:45] | No. | 我不是 |
[13:46] | Detective Loach, LAPD. | 洛杉矶警局 洛奇探员 |
[13:48] | Just like to ask you a few questions. | 只是想问你几个问题 |
[13:52] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[13:56] | So, Mr. Fuches, | 那么 福克斯先生 |
[13:58] | I have your tooth at the scene of a quadruple homicide. | 在一个四连杀人案的案发现场发现了你的牙齿 |
[14:03] | How does that happen? | 这是为什么 |
[14:06] | You know, that’s funny. | 你知道吗 说起来挺搞笑的 |
[14:08] | I was gonna call the cops about that. | 我正准备报警呢 |
[14:11] | Uh, my tooth– this one. | 我的牙齿 就是这颗 |
[14:13] | I woke up, and it was gone. | 我一起床 发现这颗牙齿没了 |
[14:17] | I have no idea where it went. | 不知道哪里去了 |
[14:19] | You have no idea where it went? | 你不知道掉哪里了吗 |
[14:20] | No idea. | 根本不知道 |
[14:26] | Okay. All right. I’m not gonna lie to you. | 好吧 这样吧 我实话实说 |
[14:29] | I was with a lady. | 我和一个女的在一起 |
[14:31] | And I think, maybe, while I was sleeping… | 我想 可能 趁我睡着的时候 |
[14:37] | she extracted it. | 她给我的牙拔下来了 |
[14:40] | Why would she do that? | 她为什么要这么做 |
[14:42] | Who knows what these foreign prostitutes do? | 谁知道这些外国的妓女都有什么怪癖啊 |
[14:45] | I mean she might’ve taken it as some sort of… | 她可能是留着牙齿 |
[14:48] | trophy or something? | 当做战利品什么的吧 |
[14:50] | You know, like an ivory tusk or a rhino horn. | 就像是象牙或者犀牛角一样 |
[14:53] | Maybe she wanted to grind it up and use it as a potion. | 她也有可能是想磨碎牙齿用来做药剂 |
[14:56] | I don’t know what goes on with them. | 鬼知道她们是怎么想的 |
[15:01] | So… | 那么 |
[15:03] | in this scenario… | 按你的故事来说 |
[15:06] | how does it end up in Pazar’s garage? | 牙齿是怎么掉到帕扎尔车库去的 |
[15:11] | Hmm, well… | 呃 可能 |
[15:14] | Uh, she might’ve taken it with her | 她带在身上 |
[15:17] | on her route and left it there. | 回家的路上掉在那里了 |
[15:19] | I don’t think they have routes. | 我不认为妓女回家的路会经过帕扎尔那里 |
[15:22] | Well, I mean suit yourself. | 好吧 随你怎么想 |
[15:24] | But if I’m a cop, I want to look at all the possibilities. | 但如果我是警察 我就会考虑所有可能性 |
[15:27] | Hey, do you know this guy? | 你认识这个男人吗 |
[15:34] | Is that a guy? | 那是个男人吗 |
[15:36] | Looks kind of gender-liquid to me. | 我感觉像是个人妖 |
[15:39] | Well, his name is Barry Block, | 他叫巴里 布洛克 |
[15:41] | but his real name is Barry Berkman. | 但他真实的名字是巴里 波克曼 |
[15:44] | And he’s from right here in Cleveland, like you. | 他就来自克利夫兰 和你一样 |
[15:50] | Yeah, well I’ve never seen him before in my life. | 好吧 我这辈子可从来没见过他 |
[15:55] | So you, you definitely… | 那你 也一定 |
[15:58] | you definitely didn’t see him kill Pazar. | 一定没目击他杀了帕扎尔吧 |
[16:02] | I don’t know this dipshit, | 我不知道这狗东西 |
[16:04] | and I don’t give a fuck about Pazar. | 我也他妈的不在乎什么帕扎尔 |
[16:08] | I don’t give a fuck about Pazar, either. | 我也根本不在乎帕扎尔 |
[16:12] | You know what I do care about? | 但你知道我在乎什么吗 |
[16:16] | I care about who killed my partner, | 我在乎是谁杀了我的搭档 |
[16:19] | Detective Janice Moss. | 珍妮丝 莫斯探员 |
[16:22] | And I think this guy might’ve had something to do with it. | 我认为这个男的可能和这件事能扯上关系 |
[16:29] | He might be a cop killer. | 他可能是个警察杀手 |
[16:32] | And if I find out that you’re even slightly involved | 如果我发现你和这家伙 |
[16:36] | with this fucking guy, | 有一点点联系 |
[16:38] | like in any way, shape, or form, | 不管是任何方式的联系 |
[16:42] | you’re going to prison. | 你都会坐牢 |
[16:45] | You got me? | 明白了吗 |
[16:48] | No, no, no, no. Come on. | 不不不 别这样 |
[16:50] | Come on! I fucking pushed the button! | 为什么啊 我他妈按了那个按钮 |
[16:53] | -The game says you didn’t. -Well, that’s bullshit, | -游戏说你没有按 -胡说 |
[16:55] | because I’m obviously pushing the button. | 我明明按了那个按钮 |
[16:58] | -Hey guys. | -你好啊 伙计们 |
[16:58] | -Hey, roomie. Not now, okay? | -你好 小室友 现在不方便 好吗 |
[17:01] | I got bread, mac and cheese, | 我买了面包 通心粉 还有芝士 |
[17:02] | and, Jermaine, I got your Gatorade. | 杰梅因 给你买了你要的饮料 |
[17:04] | Sweet. Thanks, B. | 太好了 谢谢你 小巴 |
[17:06] | Um, I’m actually a little light. Can I get you tomorrow? | 呃 我手头有点紧 钱能明天给你吗 |
[17:11] | Sure, yeah. | 当然了 |
[17:12] | Word. Aw, goddamn, it’s happened again! | 操蛋 怎么又是这样 |
[17:15] | Yeah, you really aren’t good at this. | 得了吧 你根本不擅长这个 |
[18:28] | Hi, Dad. | 你好 爸爸 |
[18:30] | Leo, hi! | 里奥 你好啊 |
[18:32] | Oh, what a lovely coincidence! | 好巧啊 |
[18:37] | I don’t know if you know this, | 我不知道你是不是知道这件事 |
[18:38] | but I’ve just recently lost someone very close to me. | 但我最近失去了一位很亲密的人 |
[18:42] | Mom told me. | 妈妈告诉我了 |
[18:43] | And I thought to myself, you know, life is so short. | 我自己这么想 你明白的 人生苦短 |
[18:47] | A father should have a relationship with his son. | 作为父亲 应该和他儿子处好关系 |
[18:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:00] | Were you planned? No. | 你那个时候做好准备了吗 没有 |
[19:02] | But then there you were. | 但最后还这样了 |
[19:04] | So I did what every great actor does, I improvised. | 我做了每个演员该做的事情 随机应变 |
[19:07] | -You left. | -你离开了 |
[19:08] | -Look, you want to leave them wanting more, not less. | -你希望他们渴求更多 而不是更少 |
[19:12] | And then there was my work, my students. | 然后还有我的工作 我的学生 |
[19:15] | Your fucking students. Okay… | 你那些该死的学生 好吧 |
[19:21] | Look, you’re jealous, Leo. It’s totally natural. | 你只是在嫉妒 里奥 这很正常 |
[19:24] | I don’t care about your students and neither do you. | 我不在乎你的学生 你也不在乎 |
[19:27] | That whole theater is just a big shrine to you. | 你把整个剧院当作你的圣地 |
[19:29] | Even this is about you. | 活在你自己的光环里 |
[19:31] | We don’t have a relationship, Dad, | 我们之间没有任何关系 爸爸 |
[19:34] | and I’m fine with that, I really am. | 我不介意这样 真的 |
[19:39] | No reason to force this. | 也没必要强求 |
[20:00] | Barry, you are worthless and weak. | 巴里 你什么都不是 废物一个 |
[20:04] | Do you hear me, Barry, you cemented head? | 听到了吗 巴里 你那水泥做的脑子 |
[20:07] | Yes, Mr. Cousineau. | 听到了 库西诺先生 |
[20:09] | Are you aware you are incapable of playing | 你知不知道你根本不擅长 |
[20:11] | a character with a mil– | 表演这样的角色 你太 |
[20:14] | mildest set of balls? | 太娘了 没长蛋蛋吗 |
[20:16] | I think it’s because I’ve never had an adult male role model, | 可能是因为我身边没有过成年男性作榜样 |
[20:19] | so I don’t have the emotional tools to advocate for myself. | 所以我不知道用什么感情方式去代入角色 |
[20:23] | I know, Barry. I’m going to give you those tools, | 我知道 巴里 我可以帮你 |
[20:26] | and thus change your life. | 从而改变你的人生 |
[20:28] | It’s going to be incredible, | 那太好了 |
[20:30] | and I’m going to owe it all to you. | 这个人情算我欠你的 |
[20:32] | I am Gene. This is my theater. | 我可是吉恩 这里是我的地盘 |
[20:34] | It’s what I do. | 我当然会帮你 |
[20:35] | Barry… | 巴里 |
[20:36] | Hey, Mr. Cousineau! Mr. Cousineau. | 你好 库西诺先生 演员库西诺先生 |
[20:39] | Yeah, we just put this up on its feet. It’s feeling pretty good. | 我们在做放松 感觉还挺不错的 |
[20:42] | -Yeah, we had a ques… What was the, um… | -我们刚刚还说到 那个词是什么来着 |
[20:45] | -Balls. | -蛋蛋 |
[20:45] | Oh yeah. Did you say I have no nuts | 嗯对 你之前是说我没有丁丁 |
[20:48] | or that I have no balls? | 还是没有蛋蛋来着 |
[20:50] | We just wanna make sure it’s accurate. | 只是想更精确一些 |
[20:51] | Barry, you’re gonna do the story from Afghanistan. | 巴里 我要你演那个阿富汗的故事 |
[20:55] | -What? -Just be your real self. | -什么 -做好真实的自己就行 |
[20:57] | Afghanistan. | 阿富汗那段 |
[21:01] | I don’t think he liked your performance. | 我觉得他不喜欢你的表现 |
[21:04] | He’s not wrong. | 他说的没错 |
[21:06] | I mean, thank God Lindsay’s on my team, you know? | 谢天谢地林赛站我这边 你知道吗 |
[21:09] | Because my other two agents, Mike and Michael, | 因为其他两个经纪人 迈克和迈克尔 |
[21:12] | they just don’t get me. | 他们根本不懂我 |
[21:13] | I mean, they keep sending me up for these shitty little parts. | 他们总是给我接一些龙套 我很受伤 |
[21:16] | It hurts that they don’t think that I’m ready for something bigger. | 因为他们不相信我能驾驭更大的角色 |
[21:20] | So your burden is that you’re booking work? | 所以你现在的负担是挑选角色 |
[21:22] | Okay, fair. I’m booking, yeah, | 没错 我是在挑 |
[21:24] | but, you know, nothing substantial, nothing meaty. | 但是那些角色 没有深度 没有爆点 |
[21:28] | Just like… housewife, stepmother, assistant. | 都是些什么家庭主妇 继母 助理 |
[21:32] | Nothing I can really bring my truth to, you know? | 没有能让我发挥一下的 你明白吗 |
[21:35] | Just a bunch of weak women. | 都是一些弱女子的戏份 |
[21:37] | Oh, you don’t like weak women. | 所以你不喜欢弱女子 |
[21:38] | You can’t bring your truth to them. | 你不能代入这些角色 |
[21:40] | -No. -Why? | -不能 -为什么 |
[21:44] | I… | 我 |
[21:46] | What do you mean, “Why?” | 你是什么意思 什么为什么 |
[21:48] | I’m a very self-sufficient person. | 我是个自力更生的人 |
[21:55] | Well, I, um… I’m extremely independent. | 我 呃 我非常独立 |
[21:59] | Um, when I moved out here, I didn’t know a single person, | 当我搬到这里的时候 谁也不认识 |
[22:02] | and I had no money, and I’m doing just fine, thank you. | 一分钱也没有 但还是活下来了不是吗 |
[22:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:12] | Okay, Gene, I think I know what you’re trying to do here, | 好了 吉恩 我知道你想做什么了 |
[22:14] | and I’m just, I’m not going to fall for it, okay? | 但我不会轻易上当的 好吗 |
[22:16] | I just– I know what you, you want me to say. I get it, okay? I… | 我知道你想让我说出口 我明白 |
[22:25] | Okay, you want me to say that I was married | 好吧 你想让我说 我结过婚 |
[22:29] | and he was abusive and I stayed in it for years anyway. | 他虐待我 可我还是跟他过了好几年 |
[22:33] | Is that what you want? | 这就是你想要的吗 |
[22:35] | That’s what you wanted to hear. | 这就是你想听到的吧 |
[22:40] | Wait, you think that I’m booking all these weak women | 难道你认为我接下这些弱女子的戏份 |
[22:42] | because I was weak in my marriage? | 是因为我在婚姻里处于弱势地位吗 |
[22:45] | Well, you’re wrong. | 那么 你错了 |
[22:47] | You’re wrong, I am not weak. | 你大错特错 我不弱 |
[22:50] | I left, okay? | 我离开他了 明白吗 |
[22:51] | I… I moved to LA to live for me, | 我搬到洛杉矶 独立谋生 |
[22:54] | and now I stand up for myself and… | 我现在可以捍卫自己的观点 |
[22:57] | and I don’t apologize | 我也不会道歉 |
[22:59] | and… and I am with someone | 我还和一个 |
[23:01] | who respects and accepts me for who I am, okay? | 尊重我接受我的人在一起了 好吗 |
[23:04] | And I will never, | 我再也不会 |
[23:06] | ever be with a violent man again. | 再也不要和暴力的人在一起了 |
[23:23] | Don’t you think that that might be your story? | 你不觉得你应该讲这个故事吗 |
[26:19] | I, uh… | 我 呃 |
[26:41] | Shit. | 操 |
[26:52] | Shit. | 操 |
[27:07] | Shit! Shit! | 去你妈的 |
[27:11] | Aah! Shit! | 操蛋 |
[27:32] | Oh shit. | 糟糕 |
[27:34] | Shit. | 操 |
[28:17] | Fuches? | 福克斯 |
[28:19] | Yeah. | 是我 |
[28:21] | Hey look, I know, I know that you don’t wanna see me, | 听我说 我知道你不想见我 |
[28:23] | and I don’t wanna see you. I get it. | 我也不想见你 我明白 |
[28:27] | What the fuck are you doing here, man? | 你他妈来这里干什么 伙计 |
[28:29] | I don’t– I don’t want to bother you, | 我不想 我不想来打扰你的 |
[28:31] | but I’m just a bit freaked out, you know. | 但是我吓坏了 你知道吗 |
[28:33] | You know what I’m saying? | 你知道我在说什么吗 |
[28:34] | The LAPD, they came to Cleveland | 洛杉矶警局 他们来克利夫兰了 |
[28:36] | and they were asking a bunch of questions. | 他们问了一大堆问题 |
[28:38] | -How the fuck did you find me? -Barry, | -你他妈怎么找到我的 -巴里 |
[28:39] | just shut the fuck up and listen to me. | 闭嘴听我说 |
[28:43] | Did you kill a fucking cop? | 你杀死了一个警察吗 |
[28:47] | That’s all. Huh? Did you? | 我就问这个 你杀了吗 |
[28:49] | Because they think I’m involved, | 因为他们觉得我参与了这件事 |
[28:50] | and I’ve got to fucking know exactly what happened, | 我他妈都不知道到底发生了什么 |
[28:52] | -what the fuck you did. -Yeah, you gotta go. | -你他妈做了什么 -你该走了 |
[28:54] | -Fuches, you gotta go. -No, I could go to jail. | -福克斯 你该走了 -我会坐牢的 |
[28:56] | You don’t ambush me like this. | 你不能这样突然来找我 |
[28:56] | You don’t ambush me like this! | 你不能这样突然来找我 |
[28:57] | -You gotta go! | -你该走了 |
[28:58] | -I don’t care. I could go to fucking jail! | -我不在乎 我不想被抓进监狱 |
[28:59] | -It’s not about you, it’s about me, man! -Fuck off. Fuck off! | -不是你 是我 -滚开 |
[29:05] | I can fucking help you! | 我他妈的可以帮你 |
[29:07] | I don’t wanna see you again! | 我不想再看到你 |
[29:21] | I can get him. Just give me another shot. | 我能把话套出来的 再给我一次机会 |
[30:48] | Someone is trying to play with us, Hank. | 有人想把我们玩弄在股掌之间 汉克 |
[30:49] | Esther and her men were attacked last night. | 艾斯特那帮人昨晚受到了袭击 |
[30:51] | Wow. What dirtbag would attack you and fail, thankfully? | 哪个废物点心敢袭击你啊 幸好失败了 |
[30:56] | Are you struggling with your piece? | 你在纠结你的戏份吗 |
[30:58] | I know better than anybody | 我比任何人都知道 |
[30:59] | how scary it is to confront the past. | 直面过去是多么恐怖的一件事 |
[31:00] | The first time I killed someone was the best day of my– | 我第一次杀人的时候 是我人生中最美 |
[31:03] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 不对 |
[31:05] | So this is how you’re earning a buck now? | 所以你现在是靠这个赚钱吗 |
[31:08] | Selling sports bras? | 售卖运动背心吗 |
[31:09] | Fuches, I’m really glad you’re here. | 福克斯 很高兴你来了 |
[31:11] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[31:12] | You start telling the truth, | 你总算说实话了 |
[31:14] | they are never gonna look at you the same way again. | 他们不会再以这样的眼光对待你了 |