时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | You wanna know what I’m good at? | 你想知道我擅长什么吗 |
[00:03] | I’m good at killing people. | 我擅长杀人 |
[00:04] | The money’s good and, these people I take out, | 报酬很丰厚 我杀的人 |
[00:07] | like, they’re…they’re bad people. | 他们… 他们都是坏人 |
[00:09] | – What’s that from? – What? | -这段出自哪里 -什么 |
[00:11] | Well, the story’s nonsense, | 虽然故事编的挺扯 |
[00:12] | but there’s something to work with. | 但你倒并非朽木不可雕 |
[00:16] | I was told I had to attack you because you were bloodthirsty maniac. | 有人告诉我必须先下手为强 因为你是个嗜血的疯子 |
[00:22] | Whoever told you that is just wrong. | 谁说的 这话大错特错 |
[00:24] | We need to kill Fuches. | 我们得杀了福克斯 |
[00:26] | – OK,your name? – Barry Berkman. | -好的 你的姓名是 -巴里·伯克曼 |
[00:28] | Barry Berkman. You gotta change that name. | 巴里·伯克曼 你得改个名 |
[00:31] | You sound like an accountant or something. | 听起来像个会计之类的 |
[00:33] | The name is Taylor Garrett. | 这家伙叫泰勒·盖勒特 |
[00:34] | This guy and Ryan were working together. | 这家伙和瑞恩在合作 |
[00:37] | Okay, just slow down. | 好吧 慢着 |
[00:38] | We need to connect them to each other. | 咱们得找到他们之间的联系 |
[00:40] | Well, I’d say that’s a connection, wouldn’t you? | 这应该算是联系了 你说是吧 |
[00:45] | Whatever you did tonight to get to that place… | 不管今晚你做了什么才能达到那种境界 |
[00:46] | Wait! Wait! Wait! | 等等 等等 |
[00:47] | That’s your new process, okay? | 这就是你的新方法 好吗 |
[00:49] | All you have to do is do that every time. | 你只要每回都这么做就行了 |
[01:19] | I got a gun. | 我有枪呢 |
[01:20] | Hang on. Wait a minute. I got a gun. | 等等 等一下 我有枪 |
[01:22] | I got a fucking gun! | 我有枪 |
[01:25] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[01:27] | Barry, you’re alive! You’re fucking alive! | 巴里 你还活着 你他妈居然还活着 |
[01:30] | What the fuck? | 什么情况 |
[01:32] | What? Are you okay? | 怎么 你还好吗 |
[01:34] | What the fuck happened with Sifuentes? | 西弗恩蒂斯那边怎么回事 |
[01:37] | Goran is pissed. Hank thinks he’s gonna come after us. | 戈兰气坏了 汉克觉得他会来追杀我们 |
[01:40] | I mean, fucking Chechens, right? | 我是说 该死的车臣人 对吗 |
[01:41] | They got no sense of personal responsibility. What… | 他们毫无个人责任感 你在… |
[01:46] | What are you doing there, buddy? | 你在干什么 伙计 |
[01:48] | Taking my money, | 拿上我的钱 |
[01:50] | and I’m gonna leave. | 我要走人 |
[01:51] | Your money? | 你的钱吗 |
[01:52] | Your money. That’s funny. | 你的钱吗 这说法真有意思 |
[01:54] | Because, you know, it’s our money, buddy. | 因为你要知道 这是我们的钱 伙计 |
[01:55] | That-that money is our– | 这钱是我们的… |
[01:59] | What the fuck, man? | 你搞什么呢 |
[02:03] | You can’t just come here, fucking hit me in the face! | 你不能就这么走进来 照着我的脸上来一拳 |
[02:11] | I’m done, Fuches. | 我不干了 福克斯 |
[02:13] | Starting… | 从现在… |
[02:14] | now. | 开始 |
[02:19] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[02:24] | My fucking tooth. | 我的牙啊 |
[02:28] | 第八章 “认清自我” | |
[02:34] | Hey, man. | 你好啊 |
[02:37] | Goran here? | 戈兰在吗 |
[02:39] | He’s totally here. Come on in. | 他当然在了 进来吧 |
[02:42] | Can I get you anything? | 你要来点什么吗 |
[02:43] | Beer, submarine sandwich? | 啤酒 潜艇三明治 |
[02:46] | – Maybe a steak for your face? – Thanks. No. | -要不给你块冰牛排敷敷脸 -谢谢 不用了 |
[02:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:53] | Hey, fellas. | 你们好啊 |
[02:55] | Everyone is a little on edge | 大家都有点紧张 |
[02:57] | because of the whole war with the Bolivians. | 因为马上就要跟玻利维亚人开战了 |
[03:04] | Hey, Goran. Look. | 戈兰 看看 |
[03:07] | Fuches is here. | 福克斯来了 |
[03:10] | – Goran. – You have many balls to come here. | -戈兰 -敢过来 算你有种 |
[03:13] | Well, I… thought we needed to talk. | 我觉得 我们得谈谈 |
[03:15] | About what? | 谈什么 |
[03:17] | About how you fucked up my entire operation? | 谈你是怎样搞砸我整个行动的吗 |
[03:19] | About how you talked me into going after stash house | 谈你是怎么唆使我去拿下藏毒屋 |
[03:22] | and start war with Bolivians? | 再跟玻利维亚人开战的吗 |
[03:24] | Goran, respectfully, | 戈兰 我无意冒犯 |
[03:26] | as I recall, I mean, I-I asked you what you wanted. | 我记得 当时我问你 你想要什么 |
[03:30] | You said the stash house, and I said, “Well, take it.” | 你说藏毒屋 然后我就说 “那就去拿下啊” |
[03:33] | You know, but really, I said it like a… | 但说真的 我说那话的语气就像… |
[03:35] | I said it like a jazz musician would say. you know, like, | 就像个爵士乐手 你懂吧 就像 |
[03:38] | “Your turn to riff, man. Take it away!” | “轮到你即兴发挥了 拿下它吧” |
[03:43] | Okay, I can see you’re upset. | 好吧 我能看出来你不高兴 |
[03:45] | I can. You know what? | 我能看出来 你知道吗 |
[03:47] | I…I didn’t run, did I? | 我没跑路 不是吗 |
[03:48] | I didn’t run. I came right back here to make things right. | 我没跑路 我回来解决问题了 |
[03:56] | Barry’s alive! | 巴里还活着 |
[03:58] | No way, Jose. | 不可能 |
[03:59] | Yeah way. He’s alive, and I can give him to you. | 他确实还活着 而且我可以把他交给你 |
[04:02] | Goran, out of respect, | 戈兰 出于尊重 |
[04:04] | I can lead you right to him, | 我可以带你找到他 |
[04:05] | and all I ask for in return is that you and I are good again, okay, buddy? | 而我只想让咱俩和好如初 好吗 伙计 |
[04:09] | Also, there’s a small amount of money he took from me | 还有 他从我那边拿走了一小笔钱 |
[04:12] | which is rightfully mine, so. | 那钱本来是我的 所以 |
[04:14] | Why would I do this? | 我为什么要这么做 |
[04:17] | You just told me he is alive, | 你刚刚告诉我他还活着 |
[04:19] | and I already know where to find him. | 而我已经知道要去哪里找他了 |
[04:22] | I’m sure that you think you know. | 你肯定觉得你知道 |
[04:25] | Acting class. | 表演班 |
[04:28] | You know about the acting class? | 你知道表演班的事吗 |
[04:30] | Yes. | 没错 |
[04:32] | Stupid Vacha follow him there, get himself killed, | 白痴瓦沙跟踪他到了那里 送了命 |
[04:37] | get cops even more up my asshole. | 还让更多的警察来找我麻烦 |
[04:40] | Yeah, I see, I see. I-I got it. | 嗯 我懂 明白 |
[04:45] | the thing is… Barry turned on me. | 其实吧… 巴里背叛了我 |
[04:48] | You know? He tried to kill me, | 他想杀了我 |
[04:50] | after I raised him like a son. | 我可是把他当亲儿子养的 |
[04:51] | I mean, just look at my…look at my fucking face, would you? | 你看看我这脸 你看看 |
[04:55] | This tooth, you see how loose it is? | 你看见这牙有多松了吗 |
[04:56] | – You see right there? – He can fix that. | -你看见了吗 -他能帮你解决 |
[05:01] | There, that fixed. | 你看 这不就解决了 |
[05:08] | I want you to meet someone. | 我想让你见一个人 |
[05:11] | Ruslan! | 鲁斯兰 |
[05:13] | Ruslan? | 谁叫我 |
[05:14] | No, that’s the guy who filed my fucking teeth! | 不 这是那个磨我牙的人 |
[05:16] | You said he was dead! | 你说他死了 |
[05:17] | No, that was Vacha. | 不 那个人是瓦沙 |
[05:20] | This is twin brother, Ruslan. | 这是他的双胞胎弟弟 鲁斯兰 |
[05:23] | There are two of ’em? | 居然有俩 |
[05:24] | Ruslan here was last one born, | 鲁斯兰是最后一个出生的 |
[05:27] | so he got a little…overcook. | 所以他有点…过火了 |
[05:32] | He is really crazy one. | 他真的很疯狂 |
[05:44] | No. Hey, Goran. Goran. Goran. | 别啊 戈兰 戈兰 戈兰 |
[05:46] | Hank! Hank, buddy, buddy, buddy, buddy. | 汉克 汉克 伙计 伙计 帮帮忙 |
[05:48] | Come on! | 别这样 |
[05:53] | Ruslan, right? It’s Ruslan? | 你叫鲁斯兰 是吧 |
[05:55] | Yeah, you know what, buddy? | 你知道吗 伙计 |
[05:57] | You are in America now, man. Yeah. | 你现在在美国了 没错 |
[06:06] | No! | 别啊 |
[06:07] | Goodbye! | 再见啦 |
[06:10] | Let Ruslan get rid of Fuches, | 让鲁斯兰处理掉福克斯 |
[06:12] | then we go to this… acting class. | 然后我们就去表演班 |
[06:18] | You know, Goran, if I put myself in position of Barry, | 戈兰 如果我是巴里 |
[06:22] | I don’t stick around to go to acting class after shootout with Bolivians. | 在与玻利维亚人枪战之后 我可不会去表演班 |
[06:27] | You know the song “Fly Like an Eagle” | 你知道那首《如鹰般翱翔》吗 |
[06:28] | performed by Seal on the Space Jam soundtrack? | 席尔唱的 《空中大灌篮》的插曲 |
[06:31] | If I’m Barry, I fly like an eagle– | 如果我是巴里 我就会如鹰般远走高飞 |
[06:35] | Are you in love with Barry? | 你是不是爱上巴里了 |
[06:39] | No, I was just saying I don’t think he go take class, | 不 我只是觉得他不会去表演班 |
[06:42] | knowing that we all think he’s dead. | 因为他知道我们都以为他已经死了 |
[06:44] | Who… are you loyal to? | 你… 到底忠于谁 |
[06:47] | – You, Goran. – Yes. | -忠于你啊 -没错 |
[06:50] | You are really loyal. | 你可真忠心啊 |
[06:52] | Plant lipstick camera. | 放口红摄像头 |
[06:54] | Get shot by Barry, then stick up for Barry. | 中了巴里一枪 还帮他说话 |
[06:58] | Offer anyone who shows up here submarine sandwich. | 不管是谁来 你都问他们要不要吃潜艇三明治 |
[07:04] | I’m polite. | 我很有礼貌啊 |
[07:05] | You…are weak. | 你很软弱 |
[07:08] | We will go. | 我们去 |
[07:10] | You will stay here and help Oksana with dishes. | 你就待在这帮奥克萨娜做饭吧 |
[07:16] | Goran. | 戈兰 |
[07:19] | Don’t be like that! | 别这样嘛 |
[07:36] | 巴里 我知道你还活着 接电话 | |
[07:43] | Hank? | 汉克 |
[07:44] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[07:46] | So nice to hear your voice. | 能听到你的声音真好 |
[07:48] | – What do you want? – Fuches is here. | -你想干什么 -福克斯在这里 |
[07:50] | He told us you’re alive. | 他告诉我们你还活着 |
[07:53] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:58] | I do not know if you’ll be seeing Fuches again. | 我不知道你还能不能再见到福克斯了 |
[08:01] | Also, Goran says, soon, he’s going to acting class to find you, | 还有 戈兰说 他马上就会去表演班找你 |
[08:05] | so I suggest you take your money and, you know… | 所以我建议你拿上钱 然后… |
[08:09] | …fly like Bug Bunny in Space Jam. | 像《空中大灌篮》里的兔八哥一样远走高飞 |
[08:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:14] | – Thanks, Hank. – No, thank you, Barry. | -谢了 汉克 -不 我该谢你 巴里 |
[08:17] | Thank you for your friendship. | 谢谢你愿意当我的朋友 |
[08:18] | You are a super good guy. | 你真的是个大好人 |
[08:21] | I have to go. | 我得挂了 |
[08:23] | Bye. | 再见 |
[09:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:08] | – Loach! – Yeah? | -洛奇 -怎么了 |
[09:10] | Grab your shit. | 拿上你的东西 |
[09:11] | Judge just signed a warrant to bring in Pazar! | 法官刚刚签署了帕扎的逮捕令 |
[09:14] | Goran Pazar, we’re coming to get you. | 戈兰·帕扎 我们来抓你啦 |
[09:24] | What the fuck you doing? | 你他妈在干什么 |
[09:57] | Chop, chop, chop, chop, chop… | 切切切切切 |
[10:29] | No, no, please, please. | 别啊 别啊 求你了 |
[10:31] | No. Please. | 不要 拜托 |
[10:33] | Please! Please! No! | 求你们了 拜托 不要 |
[10:50] | Now, watch, Ruslan. | 现在 看好了 鲁斯兰 |
[10:53] | This is how you get rid of somebody in America. | 在美国 你得这么杀人 |
[11:08] | Goran? | 戈兰 |
[11:11] | Goran. | 戈兰 |
[11:16] | Goran? | 戈兰 |
[11:35] | Barry? | 巴里 |
[11:37] | Is that…Is that Ba– Barry! | 是巴里吗 巴里 |
[11:40] | Motherfucker! | 操他妈的 |
[11:42] | Oh my God! I fucking love you so much! | 天哪 我爱死你了 |
[11:46] | Cut me out! Cut me out! | 快给我松开 松开 |
[11:48] | Keep your fucking voice down. | 你声音小点 |
[11:51] | Oh my God! | 天哪 |
[11:53] | – I gotta get my tooth. – Fuck your goddamn tooth. | -我得去捡我的牙 -别管你的破牙了 |
[12:08] | So, I burned a CD for this very moment. | 所以 我特地为此时此刻混了张碟 |
[12:13] | Apocalypse Now, motherfucker. | 《现代启示录》原声带[现在就是末日] 混蛋 |
[12:21] | What? What the fuck is this? | 怎么回事 这他妈是什么玩意 |
[12:23] | That’s “Flight of the Bumblebee.” | 这是《野蜂飞舞》 |
[12:25] | Apocalypse Now is “Ride of the Valkyries,” you idiot. | 《现代启示录》里的那首应该是《女武神的骑行》 白痴 |
[12:29] | Shit. | 该死 |
[12:33] | Goran, your tea is getting cold. | 戈兰 你的茶要凉了 |
[12:37] | I hope you guys like iced tea. | 希望你们会喜欢冰茶 |
[12:47] | Goran? | 戈兰 |
[12:57] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[13:10] | Okay, yeah, that’s definitely coming for us. That’s not good. | 好吧 警察绝对是冲着我们来的 这可不妙 |
[13:13] | Fellas? | 伙计们 |
[13:20] | – Barry. – Get out. Get out. | -巴里 -下车 出去 |
[13:22] | – Come on. – No, I’m done. Get out. | -拜托 -不 我不干了 快下车 |
[13:24] | No, listen. Look, you’re made for this job, all right? | 不 听着 你生来就该干这行 懂吗 |
[13:28] | You just proved it at Pazar’s. It’s who you are. | 你刚刚在帕扎家证明了这一点 那就是你 |
[13:30] | No, it’s–it’s who you made me. | 不 是你让我变成那样的 |
[13:33] | I’m done with you, Fuches. | 我受够你了 福克斯 |
[13:36] | Okay, fine. You don’t want to see me anymore, that’s great. That’s great. | 好吧 你不想再见我了 很好 很好 |
[13:39] | I still get half of the money. | 但你还是得分我一半钱 |
[13:42] | You can have all the money. Get out. | 钱全都给你 快下车 |
[13:45] | I’m done with you, I’m done with all this, starting right… | 我不和你混了 我也不管这些事了 就从现在… |
[13:49] | now. | 开始 |
[13:51] | Let’s move it along. | 别停在这 |
[13:56] | Get out, Fuches. | 下车 福克斯 |
[13:56] | Barry, come on, buddy. | 巴里 别这样 伙计 |
[14:00] | Buddy. | 别这样 |
[14:02] | Fellas. | 二位 |
[14:03] | – What’s going on here? – All right. All right. | -什么情况 -好吧 好吧 |
[14:04] | – Let’s go. – Thank you. | -快走 -谢谢 |
[14:06] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:10] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[14:13] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[14:14] | Buddy, you don’t mean it! | 伙计 你不是认真的 |
[14:25] | What the fuck happened here? | 这里发生了什么 |
[14:28] | Looks like the Bolivians made it here before we did. | 看来玻利维亚人比我们先到了一步 |
[14:30] | Well, now you can’t rule other people out just like that. | 你不能就这么把其他势力排除在外啊 |
[14:33] | Now who’s making work? This was Bolivians. | 现在是谁在瞎想了 这明明就是玻利维亚人干的 |
[14:35] | – Hey, Janice? – Yeah. | -珍妮丝 -嗯 |
[14:36] | Looks like the shooter was in the window there. | 枪手似乎是从窗户那边开枪的 |
[14:39] | Shots came from pretty low to the ground. | 子弹射出的高度很低 |
[14:42] | Shooter was either crouching or he was extremely short. | 所以枪手要么蹲着 要么很矮 |
[14:48] | Bolivians. | 玻利维亚人 |
[14:52] | Which led us to the conclusion | 于是让我们得出了以下结论 |
[14:54] | that rival crime organizations from Chechnya and Bolivia | 由戈兰·帕扎和克里斯托巴·西弗恩蒂斯领导的 |
[14:58] | led by these two men, Goran Pazar and Cristobal Sifuentes, | 分别来自车臣和玻利维亚的两大敌对犯罪组织 |
[15:02] | were baited into war by this man, | 被以下这个人挑起了战争 |
[15:05] | Taylor Garrett, and his partner, | 泰勒·盖勒特 和他的搭档 |
[15:08] | the ringleader of the entire operation, | 即整起事件的罪魁祸首 |
[15:10] | this man, Richard Krempf, AKA Ryan Madison. | 也就是这个人 理查德·科伦普夫 别名瑞恩·麦迪逊 |
[15:14] | While he posed as an actor and a physical trainer, | 虽然他假装成一名演员和健身教练 |
[15:17] | his primary occupation was one of crime, violence, and greed. | 但他的主要职业却是犯罪 暴力 贪婪 |
[15:22] | You want a beer or something? | 你想喝啤酒什么的吗 |
[15:23] | Richie can make you a cocktail, submarine sandwich. | 里奇可以给你做鸡尾酒和潜艇三明治 |
[15:26] | We got the six-foot-long, huh? It’s gluten free. | 我们有六英尺长的面包 无麸质哦 |
[15:29] | You know, you’re very polite. | 你很有礼貌 |
[15:32] | – This is nice. – Yes! Nice. | -这很好 -是啊 很好 |
[15:35] | It is nice, and you know what? | 确实很好 而且你知道吗 |
[15:38] | Once the guys get to know each other, | 一旦弟兄们互相熟悉起来 |
[15:40] | it’s gonna be super great. | 会很棒的 |
[15:42] | Ramzan. | 拉姆赞 |
[15:49] | At this point, we are highly confident | 目前 我们可以很自信地说 |
[15:51] | that Mr. Garrett and Mr. Madison acted alone. | 盖勒特先生和麦迪逊先生是独自行动的 |
[15:54] | So, essentially with these men trying to pit | 所以这两人试图让 |
[15:56] | two crime organizations against each other, | 两个犯罪组织鹬蚌相争 |
[15:58] | thus reaping the benefits of their demise, | 而他们渔翁得利 |
[16:01] | much like the Kurosawa movie, Yojimbo. | 就像黑泽明的电影《用心棒》里那样 |
[16:04] | I’ll open it up to some questions. | 接下来是提问时间 |
[16:06] | Michael Leslie, KNX Newsradio. | 迈克尔·莱斯利 KNX新闻广播 |
[16:08] | Can you spell Yojimbo , please? | 能请您拼写一下黑泽明吗 |
[16:11] | I believe it’s spelled just how it sounds, | 可以根据读音拼写 |
[16:13] | – So… – Detective Moss. | -所以 -我是莫斯警探 |
[16:16] | They say that the camera adds 10 pounds to you. | 人们说镜头会让你看起来胖十磅 |
[16:19] | Not from where I’m standing, babe. | 但我可不这么认为 亲爱的 |
[16:21] | Such films as Rashomon, famous for… | 例如《罗生门》这部电影 很有名… |
[16:24] | I only wish they gave you more lines, | 我就希望他们能让你多说几句话 |
[16:26] | but there are no small parts, only small actors. | 但不存在什么小角色 只存在小咖位的演员 |
[16:29] | What are you doing, calling me? | 你打电话给我干什么 |
[16:31] | You cracked the case. | 你把案子破了啊 |
[16:32] | You owe me a swift kick in the balls. | 我还等着你来踹我的裆呢 |
[16:36] | k-u-r-o-s-a-w-a. | 黑 泽 明 |
[16:41] | Anything else? | 还有别的问题吗 |
[16:42] | Yes, was Yojimbo his only film? | 嗯 《用心棒》是他唯一的电影吗 |
[16:44] | Oh God, no. He was highly prolific. | 当然不 他很高产 |
[16:53] | – How are you? – Good. Great. | -你怎么样 -我挺好的 |
[16:55] | I just– I wanted to come and say… | 我只想过来说一声… |
[16:58] | goodbye. I’m-I’m– I’m not gonna take the class anymore, | 再见 我不会再继续上课了 |
[17:01] | – but thank you. – What? | -但谢谢你 -什么 |
[17:03] | Why? You did it. | 为什么 你明明做到了 |
[17:06] | You were– Oh my God, you were so great. | 你当时 天哪 你之前演得太棒了 |
[17:08] | You were emotional and– and honest and– | 你的情绪很到位 也很真诚 |
[17:11] | No, I get what you’re saying, | 不 我懂你的意思 |
[17:12] | but I– I just don’t think I can… | 但我不觉得我能… |
[17:14] | You’re talking about my process and stuff. | 你之前说过 我的方法之类的 |
[17:16] | I don’t think that can be my process. | 我不觉得那能成为我的演戏方法 |
[17:17] | I don’t think I can go to that place again. | 我觉得我没法再达到那个境界了 |
[17:19] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[17:20] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[17:26] | Look, Barry, what you did the other night was real. | 巴里 那天晚上你的表演是真实的 |
[17:30] | I saw it in your eyes, | 我能从你的眼睛里看出来 |
[17:32] | and I know that to get to a real place like that, | 我知道 要达到那种境界 |
[17:35] | you had to draw on something so painful. | 你得利用一些让人痛苦不已的东西 |
[17:39] | Okay, I haven’t told anyone here this before… | 好吧 我从没跟别人说过这事… |
[17:42] | well, except Natalie… and Nick, | 除了娜塔莉 和尼克 |
[17:45] | I think Jermaine, obviously Gene, | 我好像跟杰梅说过 吉恩肯定知道 |
[17:47] | but I– I really– I don’t like to talk about it. | 但 我真的不愿意提起这件事 |
[17:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:52] | I was married. | 我结过婚 |
[17:54] | Like, right out of high school. | 高中一毕业就结婚了 |
[17:57] | I was, like, 18, | 当时我才18岁 |
[17:59] | so stupid. | 蠢到家了 |
[18:01] | Yeah, he was a real… | 嗯 他真的很… |
[18:06] | He was a real piece of work… | 他真的很难搞… |
[18:09] | and you know, like… violent. | 而且 很暴力 |
[18:14] | He hit you? | 他会打你吗 |
[18:17] | Oh my God, it was, like, a lifetime ago, | 天哪 现在提起这件事真的恍若隔世 |
[18:19] | but something I draw on a lot in my acting work. | 但我常常在表演时利用这事 |
[18:21] | That’s how I know that you went to the same place the other night. | 所以我知道 你在那天晚上做了同样的事 |
[18:26] | You’re a real actor, Barry. I saw it, | 你是个真正的演员 巴里 我看出来了 |
[18:29] | and I don’t say that to a lot of people. | 这话我可不经常对别人说 |
[18:32] | I know where you went, and I know how hard it is, | 我知道你做到了 我也知道那有多不容易 |
[18:34] | I really– I do, | 真的 我知道 |
[18:36] | but it’s not always gonna feel like that. | 但不会每回都这么艰难的 |
[18:38] | It gets easier. Trust me. | 以后会变得更容易 相信我 |
[18:41] | I mean, using my pain in my work, it’s-it’s– | 在表演中利用自己的痛苦… |
[18:44] | it’s helped me to process it. | 可以帮助我更好地消化这些痛苦 |
[18:46] | It can be the same for you. | 你也一样 |
[18:49] | Plus, I don’t have healthcare. It’s cheaper than therapy, so. | 而且我没医保 这么做比去找心理治疗师便宜 所以 |
[18:56] | You know… | 你要知道… |
[19:00] | whatever it is that you were drawing on the other night… | 不管你那晚想起的是什么… |
[19:05] | you can tell me about it. | 你都可以告诉我 |
[19:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:13] | I mean, I just told you about my marriage, so. | 我刚刚才告诉你我结过婚 所以 |
[19:17] | Well, that’s true. | 确实 |
[19:22] | It’s okay. It’s a process. | 没事 这是个过程 |
[19:25] | I understand. | 我懂的 |
[19:26] | But you can’t quit now. | 但你不能现在退出 |
[19:29] | Have you ever heard of a play called The Front Page? | 你有没有听过一部叫《满城风雨》的戏 |
[19:31] | The Front what? | 满城什么 |
[19:33] | I think we should do it together. | 我觉得咱们应该一起演 |
[19:35] | Wait. Wait. You want to do a play with me? | 等等 你是想和我一起演戏吗 |
[19:37] | Yeah, we work well together. | 是啊 咱们俩合作得很好 |
[19:39] | Don’t worry. You don’t have to get too heavy. | 别担心 你心理负担不必太重 |
[19:40] | It’s not a drama. It’s a comedy, | 这不是戏剧 这就是部喜剧 |
[19:42] | so all you have to do is talk really loud and fast. Anyone can do it. | 所以你只需要大声且快速地说话 谁都可以做到的 |
[19:44] | – You want to do a comedy with me? – Yeah! | -你想和我一起演喜剧吗 -是啊 |
[19:48] | What do you think? | 你意下如何 |
[19:51] | Okay. Yeah. | 好吧 可以 |
[19:53] | – Yeah. Yeah. – Really? | -行 行 -真的吗 |
[19:54] | – No, I– Let’s do it. – Okay. Yay. | -不 咱们演吧 -太好了 |
[19:56] | That sounds awesome. | 听起来很棒 |
[19:57] | Okay, so, we’ll start rehearsals Tuesdays and Thursdays… | 好吧 我们会在每周二和周四开始排练… |
[20:22] | Okay, try it once more. | 好吧 你再试一次 |
[20:24] | “Now, listen, Duffy, I want you to tear out the whole front page. | “听着 达菲 我要你撤掉整个头版 |
[20:27] | That’s what I siad, the whole front page | 你没听错 整个头版 |
[20:29] | Johnson’s writing the lead.” | 换约翰逊来写” |
[20:30] | Okay, try it again, just, I think, faster and louder. | 好吧 再来一次 这次语速快一点 声音再大点 |
[20:35] | “Now, Listen, Duffy, I want you to tear out the whole front page. | “听着 达菲 我要你撤掉整个头版 |
[20:37] | That’s what I siad, the whole front page | 你没听错 整个头版 |
[20:38] | – Johnson’s writing the lead.” – That was funnier. | -换约翰逊来写” -这样就更好笑了 |
[20:40] | – You left the word “out” out. Yeah. – Oh shoot. | -你漏了几个字 -该死 |
[20:42] | “Whole front page out. Johnson will write the lead.” | “整个头版都撤掉 之后换约翰逊来写” |
[20:44] | But I got most of the words right, though, yeah? | 但我大部分都说对了 对吗 |
[20:45] | Yeah, it was good. | 没错 很好 |
[20:47] | – Yeah? – Yeah, it’s getting there. | -真的吗 -真的 渐入佳境 |
[20:57] | Janice is here. | 珍妮丝来了 |
[20:59] | Oh, does that mean I have to get up? | 那我是不是就得起来了 |
[21:00] | Yeah. You gotta help her with her bags. | 嗯 你得去帮她拎包 |
[21:06] | Oh my God. | 我 的 天 哪 |
[21:09] | This is so beautiful. | 你真漂亮 |
[21:12] | So are you in that dress, Janice! Wow! | 你穿这条裙子也很好看 |
[21:15] | – It’s beautiful. – Hey, Barry. | -很漂亮 -你好 巴里 |
[21:19] | Hello, my love. | 你好 我的爱 |
[21:21] | Welcome to my sanctuary! | 欢迎来到我的避难所 |
[21:24] | Get up here! | 快上来 |
[21:26] | Welcome to my happy home. | 欢迎来到我的幸福小屋 |
[21:29] | Hot and cold running water. | 冷热水都有 |
[21:31] | The miracle of high-speed Internet. | 高速宽带 |
[21:32] | – Sure. – And our room is up there, right next to the guest room. | -厉害 -我们的房间就在那边 客房旁边 |
[21:36] | – It’s a cozy little place, babe. – Cozy. | -这地方还挺温馨舒适 -可舒适了 |
[21:38] | And this, this is the poster for the new show? | 这是新剧的海报吗 |
[21:40] | – Yeah. – Yeah, we just settled on that font. | -嗯 -嗯 我们才敲定字体 |
[21:43] | But “Barry Block”? | 但怎么会是”巴里·布洛克” |
[21:45] | That’s my stage name. | 那是我的艺名 |
[21:46] | Yeah, it’s catchier than Berkman. | 嗯 它比伯克曼更好记 |
[21:49] | Oh, is it? | 是吗 |
[21:51] | So, I understand it’s your first big show, Barry, right? | 所以 这是你的第一次大演出 巴里 对吗 |
[21:54] | Yeah. Yeah. It’s a little nerve-racking | 嗯 这有点让我伤脑筋 |
[21:56] | but I’m in good hands with these two. | 但这二位把我教得很好 |
[21:57] | – Yeah. – You’re coming to opening night, right? | -嗯 -首演当晚你会来的 对吗 |
[22:00] | I would not miss it for the world, | 我绝不会错过的 |
[22:01] | and thank you for letting me intrude on your rehearsals. | 也谢谢你们愿意让我来打扰你们排练 |
[22:03] | Oh, you’re not intruding at all. | 一点都不打扰 |
[22:05] | I actually think we’re in a really good place. | 我其实觉得咱们现在这样的状态挺好的 |
[22:07] | – Yeah. Yeah, we are. – Yeah. Yeah. | -嗯 是的 没错 -嗯 没错 |
[22:08] | You are, Barry. | 你的状态就很好 巴里 |
[22:09] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[22:18] | *Down the way* | *一路走来* |
[22:19] | *Where the nights are gay* | *这里月色姣好* |
[22:21] | – *And the sun shines daily on the mountain top * – Oh God. | -*每日阳光普照* -天哪 |
[22:25] | *I took a trip on a sailing ship* | *我扬帆远航* |
[22:28] | *And when I reached Jamaica I made a stop* | *当我到牙买加时 我靠岸停留* |
[22:31] | *But I’m sad to say I’m on my way* | *但我不想离开* |
[22:35] | *Won’t be back for many a day* | *数日之后我才将归来* |
[22:38] | *My heart is down* | *我心情低落* |
[22:39] | *my head is turning around* | *我回首遥望* |
[22:41] | *I had to leave a little girl in Kingston Town* | *我不得不把我的女孩留在金士顿镇* |
[22:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[22:47] | – Well done. Well done. – Bravo! | -真棒 真棒 -精彩 |
[22:49] | – Bravo. – Kiss the cook! | -真棒 -快亲亲那个厨师 |
[22:50] | It’s gonna be good. | 会很棒的 |
[22:52] | Actually, our next production is gonna be, Zoo Story. | 其实 我们接下来准备演《动物园的故事》 |
[22:54] | Oh, yeah. That’s an Eddie Albee, one act. | 嗯 那是爱德华·阿尔比写的独幕剧 |
[22:56] | It is about a nutcase and a square | 它讲的是一个疯子和一个呆子 |
[22:59] | having it out on a bench in Central Park. | 在中央公园的长椅上争执的故事 |
[23:01] | Yeah, and, and the cool thing is, | 而且最酷的地方在于 |
[23:03] | is that Sally and I are gonna switch roles every night, | 我和萨莉每晚都会互换角色 |
[23:06] | so one night we play the nutcase, | 所以今晚我演傻子 |
[23:08] | the next night we play the square. | 明晚我演呆子 |
[23:10] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:12] | Just to give like, the audience a different experience every night. | 这样就能让观众每晚都有不同的体验 |
[23:17] | So, you’re expecting people to come multiple times? | 所以 你们是指望着观众会来看好多遍吗 |
[23:21] | Absolutely. | 没错 |
[23:24] | So, Barry, what’s your endgame with this? | 那么 巴里 你最终打算往哪方面发展 |
[23:30] | – “Endgame”? – Yeah. | -“最终”吗 -没错 |
[23:31] | I mean, are you hoping to get into TV or movies? | 你是想去演电视剧还是电影 |
[23:36] | What’s your thing? | 你对哪方面感兴趣 |
[23:36] | you know, I think my first and only love is the theater… | 我觉得我还是对剧院情有独钟 |
[23:39] | You know, and that’s where I’m my happiest. | 我在剧院最快乐 |
[23:42] | Actually, Sally’s the one who’s killing it | 其实 萨莉才是在你刚刚提到的 |
[23:45] | in those other areas you just mentioned. | 那些其他领域里发展最好的 |
[23:46] | I mean, she’s doing amazing. | 她真的很棒 |
[23:48] | She recently was in the running for a pilot on Fox. | 她最近参加了福克斯电视台一个试播集的选角 |
[23:53] | I– I didn’t get it, though. | 不过我没拿到那个角色 |
[23:54] | But it was between her and another girl. | 但她进入最后一轮了 不是她就是另一个人 |
[23:56] | But my point is, | 但我想说的是 |
[23:57] | is that people in town are talking about her, you know. | 业内人士都在谈论她 |
[24:00] | I mean, someone this talented can’t go unnoticed for too long. | 毕竟是金子总会发光的 |
[24:03] | You’re nice. | 你真好 |
[24:05] | Just telling the truth. | 我说的是事实 |
[24:06] | You have to give yourself more credit. | 你也有很大的进步 |
[24:09] | So, the first time I saw this kid perform… | 我第一次看见这孩子表演的时候 |
[24:12] | he improvised a monologue | 他即兴发挥了一段独白 |
[24:15] | about a soldier that came back from Afghanistan | 他演的是一个从阿富汗回来的士兵 |
[24:18] | who got a job as a hit man, right? | 退伍后转行做了杀手 对吗 |
[24:20] | The he worried, he said, | 然后他担心了 他说 |
[24:21] | “Oh my gosh, maybe I am only good at killing.” | “天哪 也许我只擅长杀人” |
[24:23] | he wanted work outside of killing. Am I right? | 他想摆脱杀人的工作 我说得对吗 |
[24:26] | – I got it pretty good, right? – When was this? | -你当时是这么说的吧 -这是什么时候的事 |
[24:28] | Very emotional. | 当时那情绪很到位 |
[24:30] | – I– I don’t remember that. – What are you talking about? | -我不记得了 -你说什么呢 |
[24:32] | It was in the parking lot. I’m sitting in the car, | 那时候在停车场 我坐在车里 |
[24:35] | you’re standing at the window. | 你站在车窗边 |
[24:36] | When I heard him do this monologue, | 当我听到他演那段独白的时候 |
[24:38] | I said to myself, “Shit. This guy has got something.” | 我暗想 “该死 这家伙还真有两把刷子” |
[24:44] | Gene, I don’t know. | 吉恩 我记不清了 |
[24:46] | – I don’t know. – You are too modest. | -记不清了 -你太谦虚了 |
[24:49] | I’m gonna train that right out of you. | 我得帮你改掉这毛病 |
[24:51] | He will, too. | 他会的 |
[24:57] | So… I have a question. | 我有个问题 |
[25:03] | Sally, Gene tells me you wanna do a ride-along. | 萨莉 吉恩说你想体验一下当警察的感觉 |
[25:06] | Yes, absolutely. | 嗯 没错 |
[25:07] | Have you, like, ever fired a gun before? | 你开过枪吗 |
[25:10] | No, I haven’t actually. | 不 我没开过枪 |
[25:11] | What are you interested in? | 你对哪方面感兴趣 |
[25:14] | Detective? Patrol person? | 警探 还是巡警 |
[25:17] | I think I’d be a detective. | 我想试试当警探 |
[25:20] | She can do anything. | 她什么都能干 |
[25:21] | Yeah. No, she– She could do anything. | 没错 她什么都能干 |
[25:23] | Well, I haven’t played a detective yet, | 我目前还没演过警探之类的角色 |
[25:25] | but I feel like… one lives inside me somewhere. | 但我感觉… 我的内心某处有一个警探 |
[25:29] | – You know what I mean? – Yeah. | -你懂我意思吗 -嗯 |
[25:29] | A certain kind of strong… | 一种很强烈的… |
[26:46] | Barry Block. | 巴里·布洛克 |
[26:47] | 巴里·布洛克 演员 | |
[26:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:15] | Chris Lucado. | 克里斯·卢卡多 |
[27:30] | Shit. | 该死 |
[27:38] | If this guy was someone you knew… | 如果你认识这个人 |
[27:41] | You’d recognize him. | 你就能认出来他是谁 |
[27:51] | – Janice. Janice. Hey. – Hey, Barry. | -珍妮丝 珍妮丝 -巴里 |
[27:54] | I’m gonna need to see your hands. | 举起手来 |
[27:57] | I’m clean. Here are my hands. | 我没带武器 你看 |
[28:00] | I’m clean. | 我没带武器 |
[28:03] | Janice, listen. | 珍妮丝 听着 |
[28:05] | I used to work for… | 我之前效力于… |
[28:07] | a man who– who talked me into doing some really bad stuff. | 一个男人 他一直让我去做一些很糟糕的事 |
[28:11] | But that’s not who I am, okay? | 但那不是我 好吗 |
[28:13] | I, I realized what I was doing was wrong, and I, | 我意识到了我的所作所为是错的 然后我 |
[28:16] | I did everything I had to do… to put it behind me. | 我想方设法 来摆脱这些过去 |
[28:22] | And I did it. | 我做到了 |
[28:25] | It was hard, but I did it. | 虽然很难 但我做到了 |
[28:27] | And everything’s so good right now. | 现在一切都很好 |
[28:31] | I’m a good person. | 我是个好人 |
[28:35] | I help people out. | 我帮助别人 |
[28:40] | And if you could just walk away… | 如果你能转身走开 |
[28:43] | from this and forget about it, | 忘了这件事 |
[28:45] | everybody’s life will be better. | 大家的日子都会更好过 |
[28:49] | You know I can’t do that, Barry. | 你知道我不能 巴里 |
[28:50] | Yes. No, yes, you can. | 不 你可以的 |
[28:52] | Janice, you can, because… | 珍妮丝 你可以的 因为… |
[28:55] | we want the same thing. | 我们都想要同样的东西 |
[28:58] | We… We wanna be happy. | 我们都想幸福快乐 |
[29:01] | We want love. | 我们都想要爱 |
[29:05] | We want a life. | 我们都想好好生活 |
[29:09] | And we’re doing it, Janice. | 我们都在追求这些 珍妮丝 |
[29:14] | We’re the same. | 我们都一样 |
[29:18] | But we’re not. | 但我们不一样 |
[29:21] | We’re not the same, Barry. | 我们不一样 巴里 |
[29:25] | ‘Cause I’m a cop… | 因为我是警察… |
[29:27] | and you’re a fucking murderer. | 而你是个杀人犯 |
[29:31] | So… | 所以… |
[29:34] | I’m gonna need you to walk back up to the cabin. | 我需要你走回小屋 |
[29:36] | – No, no, no, listen. Just listen to me. – I’m gonna cuff ya, | -不不不 听我说 -我会铐上你 |
[29:38] | and then I’m gonna make a phone call. Do you understand? | 然后我会打个电话 你懂吗 |
[29:40] | No, no, we can figure this out. | 不 我们可以解决这个问题的 |
[29:42] | – Let’s talk about this, please. – Barry. | -咱们谈谈吧 拜托了 -巴里 |
[29:43] | – Let’s just– Janice, please. – Barry. Barry! | -咱们就 珍妮丝 拜托了 -巴里 巴里 |
[29:46] | Move. | 快走 |
[30:06] | Think about what this’ll do to you and Gene. | 你想想这会对你和吉恩的关系造成什么影响 |
[30:09] | You guys seem so happy. | 你们俩看起来这么幸福 |
[30:10] | This could– this could end all that. | 这件事会终结一切 |
[30:12] | I can’t think about that now, Barry. | 我现在没心思想这个 巴里 |
[30:26] | Janice. | 珍妮丝 |
[30:29] | Can we please not do this? | 咱们能别这么做吗 |
[30:32] | Please. | 求你了 |
[30:36] | It’s done. | 到此为止了 |
[32:06] | Starting… | 从现在… |
[32:08] | now. | 开始 |