时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Can we reset, maybe? | 咱们能重新开始吗 |
[00:05] | I just feel like you’ve got some toxic masculinity issues you need to work out | 我只是觉得你得处理一下你的大男子主义 |
[00:08] | and until then we just shouldn’t interact so much or– | 在你处理好之前 我们不该有过多交流 |
[00:11] | like, at all, you know? | 别交流最好 你知道吧 |
[00:14] | My gut says we’re missing something, | 但我的直觉告诉我 我们错过了什么东西 |
[00:15] | and we’re not done with the acting class. | 表演班这边还得继续查下去 |
[00:17] | Come on, Moss. | 拜托 莫斯 |
[00:18] | Why’re you holding onto this? | 你干嘛抓着不放呢 |
[00:20] | The siren returns. | 海妖回来了 |
[00:23] | We’re going right into it, okay! | 咱们直接进入正题了吗 好的 |
[00:24] | – Yeah! – Okay! | -是啊 -好的 |
[00:26] | What’s this Bolivian fellow’s name? | 这个玻利维亚伙计叫什么名字 |
[00:27] | Cristobal Sifuentes. | 克里斯托巴·西弗恩蒂斯 |
[00:29] | Take his stash house. | 拿下他的藏毒屋 |
[00:31] | Then when he comes up here to LA to deal with that, you kill him. | 等他到洛杉矶来处理这事的时候 你就直接把他杀了 |
[00:33] | He’s a marine named Taylor. | 有个叫泰勒的海军陆战队老兵 |
[00:35] | He knows about the hit. He wants in. | 他知道这次暗杀的事 他想加入 |
[00:36] | He’s probably crazy. | 他大概是个疯子 |
[00:37] | You and wacko do the hit… | 你和那疯子一起干这票 |
[00:42] | and then afterwards, you take him out. | 等一切搞定 你就把他干掉 |
[00:43] | take him out? | 把他干掉 |
[00:46] | Check it out. Dude, this is mega. | 来看看 兄弟 发大财了 |
[00:49] | We’ve hit the freakin’ jackpot. | 中头奖了 |
[00:50] | We’re a team, brother. | 咱们是一个团队 兄弟 |
[00:53] | Fuches, Taylor. | 福克斯 这是泰勒 |
[00:54] | Taylor, Fuches. | 泰勒 这是福克斯 |
[00:56] | Hey, man. | 你好啊 |
[01:27] | So, this is where the Bolivians are gonna land? | 所以这里就是玻利维亚人的降落地点吗 |
[01:29] | According to Paco, yeah. | 帕科是这么说的 |
[01:31] | You know what? | 你猜怎么 |
[01:33] | I honestly think we should knock that shit out in midair. | 我真觉得咱们应该在半空中就把飞机炸了 |
[01:36] | I know this guy in Tijuana | 我在蒂华纳认识一个人 |
[01:37] | who can get us some FIM-92 Stingers. | 他可以给我们搞到一些”毒刺”防空导弹 |
[01:38] | Fucking boom. | 直接送他们上西天 |
[01:40] | We’ll be celebrating with cervezas | 都不用等那飞机落地 |
[01:41] | before that shit even hits the ground. | 咱们就可以开始喝酒庆祝了 |
[01:43] | Sweet. Yeah. | 这样是挺好 |
[01:45] | brute force is a total valid tactic, | 直接用蛮力确实可以 |
[01:47] | but I think in this case, | 但我觉得这次行动 |
[01:48] | maybe going surgical is the better way to go. | 可能更适合用精细手段暗杀 |
[01:50] | You know, put me up with a rifle on top of the hill there, | 我拿把步枪蹲守在那边的山头上 |
[01:53] | and they’ll land someplace here, | 他们会在这里的某处降落 |
[01:55] | and I’ll shoot the Bolivian leader | 然后等他们下飞机的时候 |
[01:56] | when he gets off the, the plane. | 我就开枪毙了那个玻利维亚头子 |
[01:58] | But keep the suggestions coming, man. All good stuff. | 但你有好的想法可以继续提 你的意见都很不错 |
[02:03] | I think, Taylor’s gonna be clutch with this. | 泰勒可能不太会愿意放弃这个计划 |
[02:06] | He wants to shoot the plane out of midair and then drink beers. | 他想在半空把飞机打下来 然后喝啤酒 |
[02:10] | Well, I mean, you can teach discretion, | 谨慎这玩意可以慢慢教他 |
[02:12] | but, I mean, frankly, what he needs, Fuches, | 但说实话 福克斯 他需要的是 |
[02:15] | is someone like you to… | 是一个像你这样的人来… |
[02:17] | Or if we had a few more dudes, | 或者咱们多找几个弟兄 |
[02:19] | we could just bum-rush these motherfuckers. | 直接把这些混账轰走 |
[02:21] | to mold him. | 来塑造他 |
[02:22] | Don’t try and Parent Trap me, dickhead. | 少用《天生一对》里面那招对付我 |
[02:24] | You think you can stick me with this donkey | 你想让我被这只蠢驴缠住 |
[02:26] | and then go be Hugh Grant? No! | 然后自己去做休·格兰特吗 门都没有 |
[02:28] | You should’ve killed him at the stash house like you were supposed to. | 你当时就该在藏毒屋把他杀了 |
[02:31] | This would be a sweet place for a hot tub. | 在这放个按摩浴缸肯定很不错 |
[02:34] | Fly in some chicks… | 找几个姑娘来 |
[02:37] | fuck ’em. | 操操她们 |
[02:39] | I can’t– I can’t–I can’t watch this. | 这 我真是没眼看 |
[02:42] | I’ll be in the car. | 我在车里等你 |
[02:43] | You–You need to kill this guy before he gets you killed. | 你得在被他害死之前 先把他杀了 |
[02:47] | And this–this would be a terrible place for a hot tub! | 还有 这地方完全不适合放按摩浴缸好吗 |
[02:51] | A fucking… | 去他妈的 |
[02:51] | hot tub! | 按摩浴缸 |
[02:54] | Did Fuches just say hot tub? | 福克斯刚刚是不是说了按摩浴缸 |
[03:04] | 第六章 “言入于耳 行露于色” | |
[03:09] | Watch your step here. | 注意脚下 |
[03:11] | That’s a big one. | 这里还挺大 |
[03:12] | Hey, you know, if we knock down that wall, | 如果咱们把那面墙打通 |
[03:13] | it would really open the place up. | 整个地方就会宽敞很多 |
[03:15] | You know, clean up the blood, maybe add some French doors, | 把血迹清理一下 再添置些双扇玻璃门 |
[03:19] | Maybe a ping-pong table right there. You know? | 或许还能在那放张乒乓球桌 |
[03:21] | I’m just riffing. | 我就说说而已 |
[03:22] | Now Cristobal will come here to US. | 现在克里斯托巴会亲自来美国 |
[03:27] | “You took my fucking stash house!” | “你他妈抢了我的藏毒屋” |
[03:29] | “I’m going to slit your fucking throats.” | “我他妈要割了你喉咙” |
[03:32] | And we will be waiting for him. | 咱们就守株待兔 |
[03:33] | – Yes, because they are short, right. – Right. | -没错 因为他们都是矮子 -没错 |
[03:35] | Goran, this is great physical comedy of you. | 戈兰 你这出动作喜剧真是妙极了 |
[03:39] | – It costs, it costs. – Oh, it’s good, though. | -有代价 有代价 -但还是很不错 |
[03:43] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:45] | I have prezentatsiya for you. | 我有事要告诉你 |
[03:49] | Okay, I take photos. | 好吧 我拍了照片 |
[03:50] | All time, Barry no doing hit. No, no. | 巴里一直没有进行暗杀 |
[03:53] | Barry buy fancy new clothes. | 巴里买了新衣服 |
[03:56] | Barry have sex with nun. | 巴里和修女做爱 |
[03:58] | Barry buying laptop computer. | 巴里去买笔记本电脑 |
[04:02] | No hit. | 但没行动 |
[04:06] | You’re so creepy, man. | 你好变态 兄弟 |
[04:08] | You’re just so fucking creepy. | 你太他妈变态了 |
[04:10] | You were following Barry? | 你跟踪了巴里吗 |
[04:13] | Who tell you to do this? | 谁让你这么做的 |
[04:16] | Whole point is that Barry | 我们找他干活 就是因为 |
[04:19] | have no connection to our family. | 巴里和我们家族没有任何联系 |
[04:21] | You follow him around and be personal photographer? | 你却四处跟踪偷拍他 |
[04:25] | That’s connection! Why would you do this? | 这不就有联系了吗 你干嘛这么做 |
[04:29] | He kill my brother. | 他杀了我兄弟 |
[04:31] | – Okay, you need to let that go. Okay? – Oh my God. | -好了 你得放下这事 好吗 -天哪 |
[04:34] | No one cares. It’s so boring. | 谁在乎啊 真烦人 |
[04:36] | Every day with “kill my brother.” | 每天都在念叨”他杀了我兄弟” |
[04:39] | Look! Barry got us stash house! | 看 巴里帮我们拿下了藏毒屋 |
[04:42] | Beautiful, super awesome, sexy stash house! | 这个美丽气派性感的藏毒屋 |
[04:45] | – It’s so nice. – He does great work! | -超棒的 -他出色地完成了任务 |
[04:49] | – Let me kill him. – Are you deaf? | -你就让我杀了他吧 -你聋了吗 |
[04:53] | Leave him alone. | 别碰他 |
[04:56] | – Boss– – Look. Here, finally, | -老大 -你看 终于 |
[04:59] | is job that is tailor-made for you. | 有一份为你量身定制的工作了 |
[05:01] | Chop, chop, chop. Blood and guts. | 切切切 大卸八块 |
[05:04] | You can wear your apron | 你可以系上你的围裙 |
[05:06] | and your fucking creepy hockey mask. | 再戴上你那超诡异的冰球面具 |
[05:10] | But no Barry. | 但你别碰巴里 |
[05:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:19] | I leave Barry alone. | 那我就不动巴里了 |
[05:36] | Hi. | 你醒啦 |
[05:37] | What time is it? | 现在几点 |
[05:38] | I have 8:10. | 八点十分 |
[05:40] | I gotta go to work. | 我得去上班了 |
[05:41] | Not on an empty stomach. | 总不能饿着肚子去上班吧 |
[05:47] | You know, it’s our one-week anniversary. | 今天是我们的一周纪念日 |
[05:49] | Don’t you think I would have forgotten that. | 你别以为我会忘记 |
[05:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:56] | Gene, this has been really wonderful, | 吉恩 跟你在一起的时光真的很美妙 |
[05:58] | and–Wait. | 但是 等等 |
[06:04] | This has gotta end, honey. | 咱们得到此为止了 亲爱的 |
[06:07] | Because I’ve ju–I mean, I’ve let it go too far. | 因为我 我已经太过放纵自己了 |
[06:09] | I’m still investigating your class. | 我还在调查你班上的人 |
[06:10] | This is just–this is just way beyond over the line. | 我这么做 已经严重越过底线了 |
[06:14] | – Whose line? – My line. | -谁的底线 -我的底线 |
[06:15] | Your line. Every line. | 你的底线 所有的底线 |
[06:17] | – It’s just– – Janice, for three nights, | -只是 -珍妮丝 连续三晚 |
[06:18] | you’ve come home and told me that | 你都回家跟我说 |
[06:20] | everybody is up in your grill at work, | 警局里的每个人都在为难你 |
[06:23] | because you can’t let go of this crazy acting class connection. | 就因为你不愿放弃这案子跟表演班之间的联系 |
[06:27] | I never said, “up in my grill,” | 我从没说过他们为难我 |
[06:28] | – so you can stop there. – Okay, the point is–the point is, | -所以你可以打住了 -重点是 重点是 |
[06:31] | nobody believes that my class could be involved in Ryan’s death except for you. | 除你之外 没人相信我的表演班和瑞恩的死有关 |
[06:36] | I myself thought that you were questioning them | 我个人认为 你质询他们 |
[06:39] | because you wanted to be close to me. | 是因为你想接近我 |
[06:40] | I… I was very flattered. | 我受宠若惊 |
[06:45] | But now I’ve gotta wonder. | 但现在我不禁要想了 |
[06:47] | Are you keeping them in play | 你还抓着表演班的人不放 |
[06:49] | because you’re trying to prevent us from becoming | 是不是因为你想抹杀 |
[06:52] | – what we might become? – No. It is not– | -我们之间的可能性 -不 不是 |
[06:54] | No, no, that’s not what’s happening here. | 不 不是这样的 |
[06:56] | – Well, that’s good, Janice. – Okay. | -这样很好 珍妮丝 -好吧 |
[06:57] | Now, I know that it’s only three days, | 我知道才三天 |
[06:59] | but I’m 47 years old. | 但我已经47岁了 |
[07:01] | I am old enough to know a great thing | 我都这岁数了 |
[07:02] | when it comes knocking on my door in the middle of the night. | 我知道咱俩有戏 不然你不会半夜来找我 |
[07:06] | We are breathing rarefied air, and you know it. | 我们都能让彼此呼吸一滞 你是知道的 |
[07:11] | If we ran away from this because we were scared, | 如果我们因害怕而逃离 |
[07:14] | wouldn’t that be, oh, so very sad? | 这难道不是很悲哀吗 |
[07:32] | Oh! Good! More! | 真棒 用力 |
[07:36] | Oh, yes! Oh, good! | 就是这样 好爽 |
[07:44] | Killer job, | 干得不错 |
[07:46] | on the recon at the airstrip today. | 今天在飞机跑道侦查的那活 |
[07:49] | Lot of great suggestions. | 你提出了很多很棒的建议 |
[07:51] | Just came real naturally to you. | 对你来说这也很自然 |
[07:53] | I’m a Marine, just like you. | 我跟你一样 在海军陆战队待过 |
[07:56] | Look at what this chick does to this dude’s asshole. | 看看这女人对这哥们的屁眼做了什么 |
[07:58] | You know, if you keep it up at this level, | 如果你继续保持这种水平的话 |
[08:01] | you know, there’s a world where… | 外面还有一整片天地… |
[08:04] | You know… | 你知道的… |
[08:06] | you could take over… | 你可以接班… |
[08:08] | for me, and I, in turn, could… | 接我的班 这样一来 我就可以… |
[08:13] | leave. | 离开了 |
[08:14] | So, I’d work for Fuches? | 所以我得为福克斯工作吗 |
[08:15] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. That’d be cool, right? | 是啊 那样很不错 不是吗 |
[08:18] | No. That dude sucks. | 不要 他就是个烂人 |
[08:21] | Can you pause this? Is there a way we can– | 你能暂停一下吗 咱们能不能… |
[08:23] | What’s his cut? What’s he take off the top? | 他要拿多少 抽成多少钱 |
[08:25] | Just half. | 就拿一半 |
[08:26] | What? Dude, fuck that. | 什么 去他的吧 |
[08:28] | No, no, no, the way he explains it, though– | 不不不 他是这么解释的 |
[08:30] | That fucker’s scamming you. | 那混蛋在骗你 |
[08:31] | He’s not scamming me, all right? | 他没骗我 好吗 |
[08:32] | We’ve been working with each other for years. | 我们已经合作很多年了 |
[08:33] | – We’re–we’re a team. – So, why you wanna leave? | -我们是一个团队 -那你为什么会想离开 |
[08:37] | Well, you know, I’m just at a place where I wanna… | 就是目前这个阶段 我想… |
[08:41] | branch out and explore new… opportunities. | 发展自己 探索新的…机遇 |
[08:46] | But he won’t let you? | 但他不允许吗 |
[08:48] | It’s not that he won’t let me. | 也不是他不允许 |
[08:49] | It’s just that he doesn’t like me doing other things. | 就是我做别的事情 他不太高兴 |
[08:52] | You should fucking ace that dude. | 你就应该直接干掉他 |
[08:53] | Taylor. | 泰勒 |
[08:56] | Kill Fuches? | 杀了福克斯吗 |
[08:58] | – I…I can do that? – Well, you do what you wanna do. | -我可以这么做吗 -你想做什么就做什么 |
[09:02] | You should get rid of him. | 你应该摆脱他 |
[09:05] | Here. | 给你 |
[09:08] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[09:09] | Money from the stash house. | 从藏毒屋拿的钱 |
[09:12] | I counted it out. This is your half. | 我数过了 这是你的那一半 |
[09:14] | This money’s dirty. | 这钱不干净 |
[09:16] | You can’t spend it. You need it cleaned. | 没法直接花 必须先洗钱 |
[09:18] | And no, I’m not gonna ace Fuches. | 还有 我不会干掉福克斯的 |
[09:20] | He’s essentially family, | 他是我不可或缺的家人 |
[09:21] | and I think if you give him a chance, | 我觉得如果你能给他一个机会 |
[09:24] | you’ll see that you two working together makes total sense. | 你就会发现你们俩合作是完全可行的 |
[09:28] | You take that money, kill Fuches, | 你把钱拿走 干掉福克斯 |
[09:31] | live your dreams. | 实现梦想 |
[09:34] | Watch how much this guy jizzes. | 看看这家伙射了多少 |
[09:37] | Fucking shame. | 真丢人 |
[09:39] | Hey Dad, | 爸 |
[09:43] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[09:48] | Well, that’s me when I got out of the Marine Corps and… | 这是我从海军陆战队退伍的时候… |
[09:51] | I don’t remember who this man is. | 我记不清这个人是谁了 |
[09:56] | Where’s your sister? | 你妹妹人呢 |
[09:58] | You guys gotta get to school. | 你们得去上学了 |
[10:01] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[10:01] | – Have a good day. – Thanks. | -祝你今天愉快 -谢谢 |
[10:43] | Yeah. | 好爽 |
[10:51] | Oh! Harder! | 用力 |
[10:55] | Oh, it’s still going on. All right. | 还没完事啊 好吧 |
[10:59] | So, uh… | 所以… |
[11:01] | So, I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天再见 |
[11:05] | Roadie? | 要来点吗 |
[11:08] | No. | 不用 |
[11:18] | Hey, guys? | 各位 |
[11:20] | I just–I just wanna, real quick, say I’m really sorry | 我只想说一声抱歉 |
[11:23] | I yelled at you guys last class. | 上堂课我不该对着你们大喊大叫 |
[11:25] | You guys were just trying to do the work, | 你们只是想尽力帮忙 |
[11:28] | and I jumped down your throats, and, I was wrong. | 而我却冲你们发火 我错了 |
[11:31] | No, listen, Bars. We were talking, | 不 听着 巴里 我们也聊过这事 |
[11:34] | – and… we’re sorry. – Yeah. | -我们也该道歉 -没错 |
[11:36] | – Yeah. – We all took a quiz. | -嗯 -我们都做了测试 |
[11:39] | We were in a bubble. | 我们都活在梦幻泡影里 |
[11:40] | You’ve been through something that we can’t possibly understand, Barry. | 你经历过我们不可能理解的事 巴里 |
[11:43] | Yeah, I’ve actually decided to start reading books about World War II. | 嗯 我已经决定开始读一些关于二战的书籍了 |
[11:46] | You’re gonna be an amazing Macbeth– Scottish king. | 你一定会是个很棒的麦克白… 我是说苏格兰国王 |
[11:46] | 剧院忌讳 不能在剧院直接说麦克白 否则会有坏事发生 | |
[11:49] | Thanks, guys. I appreciate that. | 谢谢你们 非常感谢 |
[11:51] | – Yeah. Yeah. – Thanks for understanding. | -嗯 没事 -多谢理解 |
[12:00] | All right. | 好了 |
[12:01] | Who wants to bring the Bard’s words alive? | 有没有人想活灵活现地演绎出莎翁的作品 |
[12:04] | Scripts out. | 都把剧本拿出来 |
[12:13] | Fuck. | 操 |
[12:24] | Fuck! | 操 |
[12:38] | – I’m sorry. Sorry. – Gimme a second. | -抱歉 抱歉 -等我一会儿 |
[12:40] | Hey, B, I saw you, like, rush out of the theater. | 巴里 我看见你急急忙忙从剧场跑出来了 |
[12:43] | Do you have IBS? | 你是不是有肠易激综合征 |
[12:45] | ‘Cause, like, I have IBS. | 因为我就得了这病 |
[12:47] | Barry, I’d actually like to share my story with you. | 巴里 我很想跟你说说我的故事 |
[12:49] | You know, when I was 12 years– | 当我12岁的时候 |
[12:51] | “Out, damned spot! Out, I say!” | “去 该死的血迹 去吧” |
[13:03] | “Why, then, ’tis time to do’t.” | “啊 那么现在可以动手了” |
[13:06] | I thought this was Natalie’s part. | 我还以为是娜塔莉来演这角色 |
[13:08] | Yeah. I asked her. She doesn’t want to talk about it. | 是啊 我问过她这事 但她不愿多说 |
[13:17] | “Do you mark that?” | “你听见没有” |
[13:18] | Okay, Barry, hold it before you give yourself a hernia. | 好了 巴里 在你让自己得疝气之前 先停一停 |
[13:22] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[13:24] | I’m–I’m saying my line. | 我在 我在说我的台词 |
[13:26] | Yeah, and… you’re saying the hell out of it, too. | 是啊 你在说的同时还表达出了你的不满 |
[13:30] | Except, we’re not sayers. | 但我们不是说台词的人 |
[13:32] | – We’re studying to be actors. – Right. | -我们是要学着当演员的 -没错 |
[13:34] | Where’s Lady Macbeth? | 麦克白夫人在哪儿呢 |
[13:36] | She’s right there. | 她就在这里 |
[13:36] | She’s so close. What is she doing? | 她离你很近 她在干什么 |
[13:39] | Sh–she’s sleepwalking. | 她在梦游 |
[13:41] | – Do you wanna wake her? – No. | -你想吵醒她吗 -不想 |
[13:42] | So, my thought is your guy would probably talk like this, | 所以我觉得 你的角色应该是这样小声说话 |
[13:47] | and not talk like this, for Christ’s sake! | 而不是大声喊台词 天杀的 |
[13:50] | All right. Cool. | 好吧 行 |
[13:52] | So, quieter? | 所以你要我小点声说是吗 |
[13:54] | Or not. Or… | 还是什么… |
[13:56] | This is not a volume issue. | 这不是音量的问题 |
[13:58] | This is an issue | 现在的问题是 |
[13:59] | of that you have decided how to do the scene even before it started. | 你在开演前就已经决定好你要怎么演了 |
[14:03] | You are not listening to your acting partner. | 你没有听你的搭档是怎么说话的 |
[14:05] | – Thank you. – Stay outta this. | -多谢理解 -你别插嘴 |
[14:07] | I–I feel like I am listening, | 我觉得我在听她说啊 |
[14:09] | ’cause that’s why I know when to say my lines. | 这样我才知道什么时候该说我自己的台词 |
[14:10] | Yeah. Oh no, that’s called “waiting.” | 是啊 不不 这叫”等待” |
[14:12] | – Okay. – You’re waiting. You’re not listening. | -好吧 -你在等她说完 但你没听她说话 |
[14:14] | – Right. – You have to listen to the attitude, | -好吧 -你得去听她的态度 |
[14:17] | to the tone, to the way that it’s being said to you. | 她的语气 她把台词传达给你的方式 |
[14:21] | Wow. I keep forgetting how strong you are. | 哇 我老是忘了你有多壮 |
[14:23] | All right, you know what? Both of you face each other right now. | 好了 你们俩面对面站好 |
[14:26] | We’re gonna do repetition exercises. | 咱们来做一些重复练习 |
[14:29] | You’re gonna say something to Sally, | 你对萨莉说一些话 |
[14:30] | she’s gonna repeat it back to you, | 然后她重复一遍给你听 |
[14:31] | you’re gonna say it back to her. | 你再重复给她听 |
[14:32] | Now, the words will stay the same, | 词不变 |
[14:35] | but you… will change. | 但你是要改变的 |
[14:38] | All right, go. | 好了 开始吧 |
[14:45] | What do I–I don’t know what to say. | 我该说什么 我不知道该说什么 |
[14:46] | – Do I–I’m sorry. – Okay | -我该… 抱歉 -行 |
[14:48] | – I guess I don’t understand. – All right. Listen. | -我不太明白 -好 听着 |
[14:49] | – Just listen and focus. – Okay. | -听好了 专注 -好的 |
[14:52] | Something simple. | 说些简单的话 |
[14:53] | Just tell her you love her. | 你就告诉她你爱她 |
[15:04] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[15:05] | I love you? | 我爱你 |
[15:11] | – I love you – Okay. Stop. All right. | -我爱你 -好了 停 |
[15:14] | You’re saying it like you mean it. | 你用很认真的语气说出了这句话 |
[15:17] | She’s saying it like… “Get the hell outta here.” | 而她却仿佛在说”滚出去” |
[15:20] | You have to listen to the way she’s talking to you with her soul. | 你得去听她用灵魂对你说话的方式 |
[15:26] | Go. | 开始 |
[15:32] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[15:35] | “I love you”? | “我爱你” |
[15:39] | I love you? | 我爱你 |
[15:41] | All right, now, adapt. | 好了 现在去适应她 |
[15:43] | Adjust. Look at her. | 改变你的语气 看着她 |
[15:47] | All right? | 好吗 |
[15:48] | It’s hopeless, Barry. Give it the fuck up. | 没希望了 巴里 你放弃吧 |
[15:56] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[16:00] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[16:06] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[16:07] | Well, look who’s a good listener. | 看看这多会听 |
[16:09] | You stuck your tail between your legs, | 你夹着尾巴 |
[16:10] | and you slunk off like a beaten man. | 灰溜溜地离开了 |
[16:13] | That’s listening. Bring it in. Bring it in. | 这就叫倾听 把它带入戏里 来抱一个 |
[16:16] | All right. Thank you. Thank you. | 好了 谢谢你 也谢谢你 |
[16:19] | Let’s take a hard five. | 咱们休息五分钟 |
[16:29] | You have three new voice messages. | 您有三条新留言 |
[16:32] | Barry, Taylor. | 巴里 是我 泰勒 |
[16:34] | Let me know when you want to kill those Bolivians. | 你准备杀玻利维亚人的时候告诉我一声 |
[16:35] | My schedule is pretty freed up. | 我最近挺空的 |
[16:36] | I canceled most of my appointments. | 我把大部分预约都取消了 |
[16:38] | Fuck. | 操 |
[16:39] | Barry, Fuches. Have you killed Taylor yet? | 巴里 我是福克斯 你把泰勒杀掉没 |
[16:41] | If you don’t have the stones to do it, | 如果你没胆杀他 |
[16:42] | you better tell him to keep his fucking mouth shut | 你最好让他乖乖闭嘴 |
[16:44] | or you’ll stick a bayonet up his ass! | 否则你就砍死他 |
[16:46] | Oh, Jesus. | 天哪 |
[16:48] | Hey, Barry, it’s Taylor. | 巴里 是我 泰勒 |
[16:50] | Forgot to tell you I put a deposit down on a hot tub. | 忘了告诉你 我已经付了按摩浴缸的订金 |
[16:52] | I figured we could split it 50-50… | 我觉得咱们可以五五开 |
[16:54] | – What? – so you owe me 1700 bucks. | -什么 -所以你欠我1700美元 |
[16:56] | – Fuck! – Also, you killed Fuches yet? | -操 -还有 你杀掉福克斯没 |
[17:00] | All right, that’s it! | 行了 到此为止了 |
[17:03] | Put a fucking bayonet in your ass, man. | 我就他妈砍死你 |
[17:07] | Hello. | 喂 |
[17:08] | Hey, Taylor. It’s Barry, man. | 泰勒 是我 巴里 |
[17:11] | Listen, dude, you… | 听着 兄弟 你… |
[17:18] | You’ve been pretty amazing. | 你真的超棒 |
[17:20] | Really, really great, | 你真的真的很棒 |
[17:22] | just an incredible energy, and I felt like we had, like, | 你很有活力 而且我觉得 |
[17:25] | an amazing chemistry at the stash house, you know? | 咱俩在藏毒屋也很有默契 |
[17:29] | But this–this plane thing is kind of like a different vibe. | 但飞机这事跟藏毒屋不一样 |
[17:34] | And you know, I’m still trying to figure it all out, | 我也还在想办法 |
[17:36] | but it seems to me, that maybe, | 但我觉得 也许 |
[17:39] | low-profile is the best way to go with this one, | 这件事最好低调处理 |
[17:42] | so I–I think I’m gonna do this job solo. | 所以我觉得这票我一个人干就行 |
[17:49] | – Okay. – It is no way an indictment of your ideas, | -好吧 -这不是说你的想法不好 |
[17:53] | by the way, like that amazing bum-rush pitch, | 我很喜欢你直接猛攻的想法 |
[17:56] | which was so inspired, dude. | 这个想法真的很不错 |
[17:59] | Really, really inspired. | 非常非常不错 |
[18:02] | You haven’t told anybody about this, have you? | 你没把这事告诉别人吧 |
[18:05] | – Nope. – I don’t know why I just asked you that. | -没有 -我也不知道我干嘛问你这个 |
[18:07] | Big, professional dude like you. | 毕竟你是专业人士 |
[18:10] | So, yeah, I’m gonna do it by myself, | 那就这么定了 我一个人去 |
[18:13] | and you’re not coming, | 你别来 |
[18:15] | and it’s gonna be–it’s gonna be a thing… | 这件事… 这件事会由… |
[18:19] | that I do by myself. | 我独自完成 |
[18:20] | – If you make one more move– – Uh huh. | -你要是敢再动一下 -行吧 |
[18:31] | So, like, are we allowed to park in that outer lot? That one’s over– | 所以我们能把车停在外面的停车场吗 就那个… |
[18:33] | 潜在嫌疑人 健身房 表演班 | |
[18:35] | I’ve been parking over there and I– | 我之前一直把车停在那儿的 |
[18:38] | I’m not sure if we’re supposed to be doing that or not. | 我不知道我们能不能这么做 |
[18:41] | There’s no sign or anything. | 也没个标牌什么的 |
[18:43] | Well… | 谁知道… |
[18:51] | Hallelujah. | 哈利路亚 |
[18:53] | She saw the light. | 她看见了光 |
[18:56] | How about that? | 不错啊 |
[19:06] | Come in. | 进来 |
[19:07] | Okay. I have an idea, | 好的 我有个想法 |
[19:09] | and it might just be brilliant. | 这个想法可能绝妙无比 |
[19:11] | I’m listening. | 我洗耳恭听 |
[19:11] | Okay, you know how my scene isn’t working? | 好 你也知道我的戏演不出感觉对吧 |
[19:15] | I just took it away from Natalie and gave it to you. | 我才把娜塔莉的角色给了你 |
[19:18] | What else could you possibly want? | 你还想怎么样 |
[19:21] | Debra Messing says that you should only play parts that scare you. | 黛博拉·梅辛说过 人应该只演让自己害怕的角色 |
[19:24] | I’ve played Lady M. I need something more. | 我已经演过了麦克白夫人 我需要更多 |
[19:26] | I need something that I can, you know… | 我需要演一个能让我… |
[19:29] | sink my teeth into. | 全力以赴的角色 |
[19:31] | Yeah? Well, I am so sorry | 是吗 那可真抱歉 |
[19:32] | that Shakespeare’s women are not juicy enough for you. | 莎士比亚笔下的女性角色对你来说还不够有挑战性 |
[19:36] | Who are you dying to play? | 到底是哪个角色让你这么想演 |
[19:41] | “To-morrow, and to-morrow… and to-morrow.” | “明天 明天 再一个明天” |
[19:47] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[19:48] | Yes! I am. Not Lady Macbeth. | 没错 不演麦克白夫人 |
[19:51] | Macbeth himself. Act five, scene five. | 我要演麦克白本尊 第五幕 第五场 |
[19:53] | The whole enchilada? | 那一整段吗 |
[19:55] | Mother of God. | 圣母玛利亚啊 |
[20:12] | Do you know how many greats have died on that hill? | 你知道有多少厉害的演员栽在了那里吗 |
[20:15] | – Orson Welles for one. – Oh, for God’s sake! | -奥逊·威尔斯就是其中之一 -天哪 |
[20:17] | Lord Richard Harris. The great Bert Lahr. | 理查德·哈里斯勋爵 老戏骨伯特·拉尔 |
[20:19] | Sally, this is reckless. | 萨莉 你这么做太鲁莽了 |
[20:22] | Look, I just–I–I need to do something drastic. | 但我需要作出一些大胆的尝试 |
[20:25] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:29] | Mike Hallman dropped me as a client. | 迈克·霍曼放弃我这个客户了 |
[20:38] | What a turd of a profession. | 狗屁经纪人 |
[21:22] | You’re gonna have to nail this. | 你一定得好好演这个 |
[21:23] | – I know. – We’re talking perfection. | -我知道 -力臻完美 |
[21:24] | – I know. – But, Sally, you know the expression. | -我知道 -但萨莉 你也知道那句老话 |
[21:28] | “You want to go fast, go it alone.” | “一人独行走得快” |
[21:30] | “You want to go far, go together.” | “与人同行走得远” |
[21:33] | Why do you always insist on going it alone? | 你为什么总要一个人单打独斗呢 |
[21:36] | You and I both know there is no one in this class at my level. | 你我都知道 这班里没人和我在同一个水平 |
[21:39] | Be that as it may, Sally, | 就算这样 萨莉 |
[21:41] | not everything is a monologue. | 也不是每场戏都是独白 |
[21:42] | The ensemble is there to help you shine. | 配角们的存在是为了让你更好地发挥 |
[21:46] | Gene, I want this. | 吉恩 我想演 |
[21:49] | I need this. | 我必须得演 |
[21:54] | All right. | 好吧 |
[21:57] | But Barry is gonna play Seyton. | 但巴里得演塞顿 |
[22:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:03] | Sally, it’s one line. | 萨莉 那家伙就一句台词 |
[22:06] | I’m sure you can eat around that. | 这么一句不会影响你发挥的 |
[22:10] | Thank you, thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 太谢谢了 |
[22:13] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[22:15] | I won’t let you down. | 我不会让你失望的 |
[22:49] | Do you know if Mr. Cousineau’s in the office? | 库西诺先生在办公室吗 |
[22:51] | No. No, no. Sorry. | 我不知道 抱歉 |
[23:06] | Excuse me, sir. Excuse me. | 留步 先生 请等一下 |
[23:08] | Excuse me, sir! | 不好意思 先生 |
[23:10] | Are you… are you one of Mr. Cousineau’s students? | 你是库西诺先生的学生吗 |
[23:18] | Wrong address. | 我走错地方了 |
[23:20] | I–I… Very small English. | 我 不太会英语 |
[23:25] | That accent… | 你的口音… |
[23:30] | is it Russian? | 你是俄罗斯人吗 |
[23:39] | LAPD! Stop! | 洛杉矶警局 站住 |
[23:49] | Oh, shoot. | 真该死 |
[23:59] | Do not get in that car! | 不许上车 |
[24:02] | Gun! | 有枪 |
[24:04] | Gun! Gun! | 有枪 有枪 |
[24:06] | Fuck! | 操 |
[24:26] | Show me your hands! | 举起手来 |
[24:29] | Show me your fucking hands! | 你他妈举起手来 |
[24:45] | Thank you. Thank you so much. Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 十分感谢 谢谢 谢谢 |
[24:48] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -嗯 |
[24:49] | – They took your statement? – Yeah. | -他们给你录口供了吗 -嗯 |
[24:51] | What the fuck are the Chechens doing here? | 车臣人来这里干嘛 |
[24:56] | Maybe it had something to do with this. | 也许和这个有关 |
[25:00] | 26K and change stuffed in a fucking… john. | 破厕所里藏着两万六千多美元 |
[25:04] | – Think Ryan stashed it? – Maybe. | -你觉得是瑞恩藏的吗 -有可能吧 |
[25:06] | Maybe he just wasn’t fucking Pazar’s wife. | 也许他不止在睡帕扎的老婆 |
[25:08] | Maybe he was using her to be in business with the Chechens. | 也许他还在利用她和车臣人做生意 |
[25:11] | But one thing I do know. | 但有件事我很确定 |
[25:13] | We didn’t find $26,000 and a dead Chechen in a fucking gym, Loach. | 我们没在健身房找到一个死车臣人和两万六 洛奇 |
[25:18] | – We found ’em here. – Sorry, sir. Can’t come in right now. | -我们是在这里找到的 -抱歉 先生 现在不能进 |
[25:21] | Of course I can, It’s my theater. | 我当然能进 这家剧院是我的 |
[25:22] | Sorry, it’s a crime– | 抱歉 这里是犯罪… |
[25:23] | – My students are waiting for me. – Sir, sir, it’s a crime scene. | -我的学生们在等我 -先生 这里是犯罪现场 |
[25:25] | What do you mean it’s a crime scene? | 什么叫这里是犯罪现场 |
[25:27] | Hello. Hello. I’m sure you remember me. | 你好 你好 你肯定记得我 |
[25:29] | – Mr. Gene Cousineau. – How can I help you, Mr. Cousineau? | -我是吉恩·库西诺 -何事需要效劳 库西诺先生 |
[25:33] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[25:34] | You need to go home, Mr. Cousineau. | 你得回家去 库西诺先生 |
[25:36] | – Am I gonna see you? – Go home. | -你会去找我吗 -回家吧 |
[25:50] | Fucking acting teacher. | 该死的表演课老师 |
[25:55] | Yeah, I remember him. | 是啊 我记得他 |
[26:00] | What I don’t get is that | 我不懂的是 |
[26:03] | you made a whole thing about taking the acting class off the board. | 你好不容易才决定不再怀疑表演班 |
[26:09] | So… | 所以… |
[26:12] | what were you doing back here? | 你又回来做什么 |
[26:21] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:23] | I’m so, so sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[26:27] | – It’s over though, right? – Yeah. | -但现在已经结束了 对吗 -嗯 |
[26:30] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[26:32] | – Good. – Good. | -那就好 -好 |
[26:34] | Let’s go to work. Come on. | 咱们去工作吧 来吧 |
[26:59] | Taylor, dude, what the fuck are you doing here? | 泰勒 你来这里干什么 |
[27:01] | No, brother, it’s all good. | 没事的 兄弟 我都处理好了 |
[27:02] | I know what you were saying, but I solved that problem. | 我懂你之前的意思 但我把问题解决了 |
[27:05] | This stuff is free, right? | 这玩意是免费的 对吧 |
[27:07] | Shut up. Come on. | 闭嘴 过来 |
[27:10] | You need to get out of here right now. You understand? | 你得马上离开 懂吗 |
[27:16] | What the fuck are they doing here? | 他们来这里干什么 |
[27:17] | What’s up, dude? | 你好吗 兄弟 |
[27:17] | Said you needed more manpower for a bum rush, | 你的意思不就是搞猛攻需要更多人手吗 |
[27:20] | so I kissed them in. | 所以我就把他们叫来了 |
[27:21] | They’re fucking pumped. Dude, we’ve been pre-gaming all night. | 他们可激动了 我们一晚上都在做准备 |
[27:26] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[27:31] | Check this out. | 来看看这个 |
[27:33] | Bushmaster, baby. | 大毒蛇步枪 |
[27:35] | – Shit! – Oh shit! | -该死 -见鬼 |
[27:37] | Drive. | 快开车 |
[27:39] | My bad. | 我的错 |
[27:41] | Drive! | 开车吧 |
[27:50] | This is perfect, Dude. | 这计划天衣无缝 兄弟 |
[27:52] | We’re gonna crush it. Gonna set this bitch off. | 我们会打下那架飞机 让它炸掉 |
[27:59] | Get outta the car, Chris. | 下车 克里斯 |
[28:01] | – What? Why? – Get outta the fucking car. | -什么 为什么 -快下车 |
[28:04] | – Dude, dude, dude! – Get outta the car now! | -兄弟你干什么 -快下车 |
[28:05] | – Dude, relax! Relax, man! – Get outta the fucking car! man. | -兄弟 冷静 -快下车 |
[28:06] | It’s not a big deal! Okay? | 这又不是什么大事 |
[28:08] | Taylor said you needed some help to scare the shit outta some guys. | 泰勒说你得找几个兄弟去唬唬人 |
[28:11] | That’s it. I got your back. | 没事的 有我在呢 |
[28:13] | I ain’t soft. | 我可不是软蛋 |
[28:16] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[28:29] | Been reading that acting book. | 我在读那本表演书 |
[28:32] | Fucking life-changing shit. | 真他妈改变人生 |
[28:37] | We’re going east, right? | 我们会往东边开 对吗 |
[28:38] | You think that story about Ralph Macchio’s true? | 你觉得那个拉尔夫·马奇奥的故事是真的吗 |
[28:41] | Pretty fucked up. | 写得还挺牛 |
[28:42] | Taylor, we’re posting up on the hill | 泰勒 我们会去山头上驻扎 |
[28:43] | like we talked about, right? | 就像我们说过的那样 对吗 |
[28:46] | ‘Cause that’s–that’s our turnoff right there. | 因为刚刚就该转弯了 |
[28:48] | Hey, Taylor, turn around! | 泰勒 快掉头 |
[28:50] | That shit that dude says about making the unsafe choice? | 那家伙不是说要敢于铤而走险吗 |
[28:53] | Fucking spoke to me, man. | 那话就是对我说的 |
[28:54] | Taylor, turn around! | 泰勒 快掉头 |
[28:56] | Oh, fuck yeah. | 来吧 干他妈的 |
[28:58] | Let’s fucking party! | 咱们燥起来 |
[28:59] | Taylor! Taylor! | 泰勒 泰勒 |
[29:03] | Fucking get shot! | 去突突人吧 |
[29:04] | Turn the fucking music down! | 把音乐关小点 |
[29:06] | Come on, motherfucker! | 受死吧 混账 |
[29:07] | Shit. | 该死 |
[29:12] | Jesus. God damn it. | 天哪 该死的 |
[29:14] | Get these motherfuckers! | 咱们去搞死那些混蛋 |
[29:22] | Ready! | 准备好 |
[29:26] | Taylor, they’re already here! | 泰勒 他们已经到了 |
[29:28] | The plane’s already here! | 飞机已经降落了 |
[29:29] | Smoke them motherfuckers! | 搞死那些混蛋们 |
[29:30] | Taylor, stop! | 泰勒 快停车 |