时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:30] | We had lost some very good men there. | 我们在那里失去一些很好的弟兄 |
[02:34] | Toye and Guarnere had lost their legs there. | 托伊和葛奈瑞在那里失去了腿 |
[02:37] | Guarnere… Gordon was badly hit. | 戈登受到了重创 |
[02:40] | A number of other people were killed. | 还有一些其他人阵亡 |
[02:42] | It was a difficult situation there. | 情况非常的艰困 |
[02:46] | I don’t know the exact amount of men that got killed in that… | 我不知道在那里丧命兄弟的正确数目 |
[02:51] | …but six, seven of ’em, were real close friends of mine. | 但是其中六七个是我最好的朋友 |
[02:57] | Skip Muck died, and Eugene Roe came to me… | 史基普穆克阵亡了 而尤金罗… |
[03:02] | …about 10 minutes after he was killed… | 在他死后十分钟来找我 |
[03:05] | …and he wanted me to see if I wanted to go look at him. | 问我要不要去看他 |
[03:09] | I said, no, I wouldn’t be able to stand that. | 而我拒绝了 我会承受不了 |
[03:11] | So, I didn’t go look at him. | 所以我没有去看他 |
[03:13] | After Bastogne, we went to Haguenau. There was another push there. | 离开巴斯通后 我们进入哈根努 那有另一次推进 |
[03:17] | We wanted to know what was across the river there what kind of strength they had. | 我们想知道 在彼岸的敌方的兵力虚实 |
[03:21] | You have a feeling you’re gonna live through the war. | 你感觉你会在战争中存活 |
[03:24] | You have a feeling it’s starting to ease off. | 你感觉战况已渐趋弛缓 |
[03:28] | You can’t account for it. It’s just a gut feeling. | 你无法确定这只是你内心的直觉 |
[03:32] | But everybody had that feeling. | 但是每个人都有这样的感觉 |
[03:34] | “I believe I might be able to live through it.” | 我相信我自己能活下来 |
[03:38] | So, walk carefully, take care of yourself. | 所以连走路也很小心 很小心的照顾自己 |
[03:48] | 最 后 的 巡 逻 | |
[03:55] | ( 1945年2月9日 ) | |
[03:58] | (法国 哈根努 ) | |
[04:08] | The 101st Airborne had been made famous by what it did in the Battle of the Bulge. | 101空降师因为突出部之役而声名大噪 |
[04:13] | Newspapers called them “the battered bastards of Bastogne.” | 报纸称他们是巴斯通历尽磨难的汉子 |
[04:17] | They’d been through hell… | 他们经历炼狱之后 |
[04:18] | …and were now pulling into the comparative paradise of Haguenau… | 现在开拔进驻相对而言像是天堂般的哈根努 |
[04:21] | …the sounds of the war still coming from just across the river. | 战争的声息仍不断从仅隔一水之遥的对岸传来 |
[04:25] | I had missed Bastogne. | 我错过了巴斯通之役 |
[04:27] | All I knew was what I’d read and heard around the replacement depot… | 我所知道的都是在补充兵营读到和听到的 |
[04:31] | …that we had broken the enemy, and the war would soon be over. | 说我们突破到敌人后方而战争很快就要结束 |
[04:34] | Thanks for the lift. | 谢谢你的便车 |
[04:37] | When I was finally able to rejoin Easy Company… | 当我终于能重新归回E连 |
[04:39] | …they looked nothing like the heroes who had just helped win the war. | 这些人看来一点也不像刚为我们打赢一场战争的英雄 |
[04:46] | George Luz! | 乔治鲁兹 |
[04:48] | Yeah? | 什么事? |
[04:49] | It’s me. Come on, I haven’t been gone that long. | 是我 拜托 我没有离开那么久吧? |
[04:52] | Jesus, yes, you have. | 老天 是很久了 |
[04:56] | Now, look what I found. | 看看我发现什么了? |
[04:58] | Hey, guys. Sgt. Martin. | 兄弟们! 马丁中士 |
[05:01] | What do you want, Private? | 你要干嘛 阿兵哥? |
[05:04] | I’m sorry, sir. | 很抱歉 长官 |
[05:05] | My name’s David Webster. I just got back from the hospital. | 我叫大卫韦伯斯特 我刚从医院回来 |
[05:08] | Good for you. | 恭喜你 |
[05:13] | Where’s the rest of the guys? | 其他人去哪了? |
[05:14] | This is everybody. | 全都在这里了 |
[05:16] | Come on, Sgt. Martin, this can’t be everybody. | 拜托 马丁中士 这怎么可能? |
[05:20] | What about Hoobler? Where’s he? | 胡伯勒呢 他在哪里? |
[05:27] | Lt. Foley, 2nd Platoon lost more guys than we did. | 你知道吗 佛利少尉 第二排损失的兄弟比我们多 |
[05:31] | They’re really short-handed. | 他们很缺人手 |
[05:33] | Right, report to 2nd, Webster. They’ll find a place for you. | 对 向第二排报到 韦伯斯特 他们会帮你找个位子 |
[05:36] | Next truck up, Webster. You’ll find 2nd. Move. | 下一辆卡车 韦伯斯特 你会找到第二排 走吧 |
[05:53] | Hey, guys. | 兄弟们 |
[05:55] | Some lieutenant told me to report to 2nd. | 有位少尉叫我向第二排报到 |
[06:01] | Your name’s Jackson, right? | 你叫杰克森 对吗? |
[06:03] | That’s right. | 没错! |
[06:05] | Who’s leading the platoon? | 谁带领这一排? |
[06:08] | Sgt. Malarkey is. | 马拉其上士 |
[06:09] | What, no officers? | 什么 没有军官吗? |
[06:11] | I guess you didn’t hear… | 我猜你还没听说… |
[06:12] | No, what’s that? | 没有 是什么? |
[06:13] | They’re making Malarkey a lieutenant. | 他们将要升马拉其为军官 |
[06:15] | He’s on the fast track now. | 他可是快速窜升 |
[06:17] | Really? That’s great. | 真的? 那真好 |
[06:18] | Yeah, isn’t it? | 可不是吗? |
[06:19] | Yeah. Jackson, help me up, will you? | 对 杰克森 帮个忙好吗? |
[06:30] | So, you come from the hospital? | 你从医院回来的? |
[06:33] | Yeah. | 对 |
[06:34] | Must’ve liked that hospital, ’cause we left Holland four months ago. | 你一定很喜欢那间医院 因为我们四个月前就离开荷兰了 |
[06:39] | I wasn’t there the whole time. | 我并没有一直待在那里 |
[06:41] | There was rehabilitation, then the replacement depot. | 我还需要复原 然后到了补充兵营 |
[06:44] | I’m sure you tried to bust out and help us in Bastogne, Web. | 我相信你曾试着跑回来 帮我们防守巴斯通 韦伯 |
[06:48] | I don’t know how I would have done that. | 我不知道怎样才能出来? |
[06:49] | That’s funny, ’cause Popeye found a way. | 真有趣 因为普派做到了 |
[06:52] | So did Alley, right, back in Holland? | 艾利也是 对吗? 还在荷兰的时候 |
[06:55] | And Guarnere, and… | 还有葛奈瑞也… |
[06:56] | Yeah, where is Guarnere? He still your platoon sergeant? | 对 葛奈瑞在哪儿? 他还是你们排上的上士吗? |
[06:59] | No. He got hit. | 不是! 他受伤了 |
[07:02] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[07:03] | Yeah, Bill got hit. Blew his whole leg off. | 对 比尔受伤了 他整条腿被炸断 |
[07:06] | 1st Platoon, moving out! | 第一排 出发! |
[07:13] | Okay, spread out. | 散开来 |
[07:14] | Hold along this line till I figure out where we’re going. | 保持最大间距 直到我想出来下一步行动 |
[07:17] | Sarge? | 中士 |
[07:30] | What’s the matter, Webster? | 怎么搞的 韦伯斯特? |
[07:31] | Nervous in the service? | 回来当兵会紧张吗? |
[07:32] | No. | 不会… |
[07:33] | No, I’m fine, Sarge. | 不会 我很好 中士 |
[07:36] | Why don’t you go talk to Capt. Speirs. Make sure he wants you with us. | 你何不去问史毕尔上尉 看他是不是要你加入我们 |
[07:39] | Capt. Speirs? | 史毕尔上尉? |
[07:41] | What happened to Capt. Winters? | 温特斯上尉怎么了? |
[07:42] | He’s running the whole battalion now. | 他现在是营长了 |
[07:44] | Go. | 去吧 |
[07:46] | So, Easy Company had a new CO to go along with all the other new faces. | 现在E连有个新的连长和一群新面孔 |
[07:50] | The guys I knew were either gone, or very different from what I remembered. | 我认识的兄弟要不是不在了 就是和我记忆中不同了 |
[07:54] | I was a veteran of D-day and Market Garden… | 我是D日和市场花园作战的老兵 |
[07:56] | …had been with the company since its formation… | 从这个连一开始编成就参与 |
[07:59] | …but because I had missed Bastogne, I was treated as a replacement… | 可是因为错过了巴斯通 我被当成补充兵对待 |
[08:02] | …and felt like I was starting all over again. | 感觉像是从头来过一般 |
[08:05] | Look who it is. Nice digs, Lip? | 看看这是谁? 这地方不错 李普? |
[08:08] | – Yeah. – Sgt. Lipton? | – 对! – 李普军士长? |
[08:10] | Hey, look what I found. | 嘿 看看我找到谁了 |
[08:11] | – Feeling all right? – There you go. | – 你还好吗? – 这个给你 |
[08:13] | – He’s got pneumonia. – I’m sorry to hear that. | – 他得了肺炎 – 很遗憾听到这个消息 |
[08:15] | What are you sorry about? | 有什么好遗憾的? |
[08:17] | He’s alive, he’s got a couch, a blanket, snug as a bug. | 他还活着 他有张沙发、毛毯 像只甲虫般蜷伏着 |
[08:19] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:21] | Sgt. Malarkey said to check with the CO if I should be in 2nd Platoon. | 马拉其上士说 要我跟连长确定我该待在第二排 |
[08:26] | Have a seat, Webster. We’ll get you situated. | 坐吧 韦伯斯特 我们会帮你安排好 |
[08:30] | How long have you been sick? | 你病了多久了? |
[08:33] | Long enough. | 够久了 |
[08:37] | He wants us to cross the river. | 他要我们渡过河去 |
[08:39] | Yeah, I bet that water’s cold. | 我打赌这河水很冷 |
[08:41] | Should be able to get you some boats. | 应该会帮你弄些船来 |
[08:45] | Had to be a full moon. | 今晚会是满月 |
[08:48] | So much for the cover of darkness. | 想靠夜色掩护的希望不大 |
[08:51] | It’s gonna leave the patrol exposed. | 这样会暴露巡逻队的行动 |
[08:56] | – Is this the company CP for Easy? – Yes, sir. | – 这里是E连指挥部吗? – 是 长官 |
[09:00] | As you were. | 别拘束 |
[09:02] | Lt. Jones looking for Capt. Speirs. | 琼斯少尉要向史毕尔上尉报到 |
[09:04] | He’s on his way, sir. Why don’t you sit down? | 他马上过来 长官 你要不要坐下来? |
[09:07] | Can you get me a coffee? Would you like a coffee, sir? | 能帮我倒杯咖啡吗? 你要来杯咖啡 长官? |
[09:10] | – No, thank you. – All right. | – 不用 谢谢! – 好吧 |
[09:17] | What platoon are you in? | 你是哪一排的? |
[09:19] | We’re about to find that out. | 我们很快就会知道了 |
[09:21] | You got any soap? I need a shave. | 你有肥皂吗 我要刮胡子 |
[09:23] | I’ll send some down. | 我待会拿一些过来 |
[09:25] | You know what you’re doing for this? | 你知道你要怎么做吗? |
[09:27] | – I’m gonna let Speirs handle it. – Right. | – 我让史毕尔来处理 – 很好 |
[09:29] | Capt. Speirs, sir. | 史毕尔上尉 长官 |
[09:31] | This is Lt. Jones. | 这位是琼斯少尉 |
[09:33] | Listen, will you go back in the back and sack out? | 听着 看在老天爷的份上 麻烦你回去躺好 |
[09:36] | There are beds there with fresh sheets. | 那里有铺着干净床单的床铺 |
[09:38] | I will, sir. | 我会的 长官 |
[09:39] | Just trying to make myself useful, sir. | 只是想让我自己有些用处 长官 |
[09:42] | Listen up. | 听好 |
[09:45] | Regiment wants a patrol for prisoners. | 团部要出一个捕捉战俘的巡逻任务 |
[09:47] | This one comes straight from Col. Sink, so it’s not my idea. | 这是辛克上校的直接命令 不是我的主意 |
[09:51] | Since the river’s the line of resistance, we’ll cross it to get to them. | 这条河是我们主要防线 所以得渡河去抓他们 |
[09:55] | What do we need to do? | 我们该怎么做? |
[09:56] | There’s a three-story building on the enemy side, up the embankment. | 在敌方堤岸上有座三层楼建筑 |
[10:00] | We know it’s occupied. | 我们知道有人驻守 |
[10:01] | You can have 15 men. | 你找15人 |
[10:02] | Think very hard about who you wanna lead the patrol. | 仔细想由谁来带领巡逻队 |
[10:05] | You’ll need a lead scout, a translator. | 你会需要一名尖兵 一名翻译员 |
[10:08] | I’ve got the entire battalion on covering fire. | 我会要整个营作为你的掩护火力 |
[10:10] | – When? – Tonight, 0100. | – 什么时候? – 今晚1点 |
[10:12] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[10:13] | Speirs, I want this one to be as fool proof, and as safe as possible. | 史毕尔! 我要这次行动安全至上 |
[10:17] | Yeah, don’t take any chances on this one. We’re too far along for that. | 对 不要冒险 我们早已不需要这么干了 |
[10:22] | Speirs, I want to discuss who might go along. | 史毕尔 你想要讨论一下任务人选吗? |
[10:24] | – Who are you? – Lt. Jones, sir. | – 你是谁? – 琼斯少尉 长官 |
[10:28] | Right, our West Pointer. | 对了 我们的西点军校生 |
[10:30] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[10:31] | – When did you graduate? – June 6, sir. | – 你什么时候毕业? – 六月六日 长官 |
[10:34] | June 6, of last year? | 六月六日? 去年吗? |
[10:37] | D-day, yes, sir. | D日 是 长官 |
[10:40] | All right. Don’t get hurt. | 很好 别受伤了 |
[10:43] | Sir, I’d like to volunteer for the patrol. | 长官 我想志愿出巡逻队任务 |
[10:48] | – Speirs, talk to you in an hour. – Yeah. | – 史毕尔 一小时后见 – 是 |
[10:51] | Lt. Jones? We are short on offices. | 琼斯少尉? 我们缺乏军官 |
[10:55] | You think a noncom could lead this? | 你能想到一个士官担任领队吗? |
[10:57] | I can think of a few possibilities. | 我能想到三个人选 |
[11:01] | Martin, Malarkey, Grant? | 马丁? 马拉其? 葛兰特? |
[11:03] | Honestly, sir, most of the NCOs could use a rest. | 老实说 长官 大部分士官都需要休息 |
[11:05] | Captain, request permission to go on the patrol. | 上尉! 请求许可参加巡逻任务 |
[11:10] | There’s your answer. | 这是你的答案 |
[11:12] | No. You don’t have any experience. | 不行! 你没有任何经验 |
[11:16] | – Report to 2nd Platoon. – Yes, sir. | – 去第二排报到 – 是 长官 |
[11:19] | Tell… | 告诉… |
[11:21] | Tell Heffron, Ramirez, and McClung they’re going. | 告诉赫夫朗 蓝姆雷兹和麦克朗他们要去 |
[11:25] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[11:26] | Sir, this is Pvt. Webster. | 长官 这是上兵韦伯斯特 |
[11:28] | Sir, I’m Pvt. Webster from 1st Platoon. | 长官 我是第一排的二等兵 韦伯斯特 |
[11:31] | I just got back from the hospital and Lt. Foley told me to go to 2nd… | 我刚从医院回来 佛利少尉要我去第二排报到 |
[11:36] | – …but Sgt. Malarkey said I… – Fine, 2nd. | – 可是马拉其上士说我… – 很好 第二排 |
[11:38] | Take Lt. Jones. | 带着…琼斯少尉 |
[11:41] | Lieutenant, OP-2. | 带少尉去第二观测所 |
[11:50] | Come on. | 来吧! |
[11:58] | Are there other officers in the platoon? | 排上有其他军官吗? |
[12:00] | No, sir. Just St. Malarkey. | 没有 长官! 只有马拉其上士 |
[12:03] | But they tell me he’s getting a battlefield commission. | 可是他们告诉我他将获得战场委任 |
[12:05] | Maybe he’ll be assisting you, sir. | 也许他将辅助你 长官 |
[12:08] | Who’s that? | 那是谁? |
[12:10] | Webster? | 韦伯斯特? |
[12:11] | That’s right. How you doing, Sgt. Kiehn? | 没错 你好吗 奇恩中士? |
[12:14] | – Hi, Webster. – Hey, Sarge. | – 你好 韦伯斯特 – 你好 中士 |
[12:16] | Look what we just scrounged. We got some spuds. | 看看我们刚找到什么? 我们有马铃薯了 |
[12:18] | Hey, OP-2, this way? | 第二观测所是往这里走吗? |
[12:21] | Shit, move! Go! | 可恶 快走 |
[12:26] | Shit, they spotted us! | 可恶 他们发现我们了 |
[12:28] | – Is that it? – I don’t know. I think so. | – 炸完了吗? – 我不知道 也许是吧 |
[12:30] | Go, go, go! | 走 |
[12:36] | Come on, come on. | 快点 过来这里 |
[12:42] | All clear! All clear! | 安全了! 安全了! |
[12:44] | Okay. | 好了 |
[12:57] | Wait, it was Heffron, McClung, and… | 等一下 是赫夫朗、麦克朗还有… |
[13:00] | – Ramirez, come on. – Right. | – 蓝姆雷兹 走吧! – 对 |
[13:05] | Hey, guys. | 各位 |
[13:06] | – This taken? – Go ahead. | – 这床位有人睡吗? – 请便 |
[13:12] | Sergeant, this is Lt. Jones. | 上士! 这位是琼斯少尉 |
[13:16] | Just assigned to 2nd Platoon. | 刚被指派到第二排来 |
[13:18] | Malarkey, Platoon Sergeant. | 马拉其 排上的上士 |
[13:19] | Congratulations on the battlefield commission. | 恭喜你获得战地委任 |
[13:23] | The what? | 获得什么? |
[13:24] | They’re making you an officer, no? | 他们要将你升为军官 不是吗? |
[13:27] | Me? No. | 我? 不是 |
[13:29] | You must be thinking of First Sergeant Lipton. | 你说的一定是李普军士长 |
[13:31] | My mistake. | 是我听错了 |
[13:33] | So, you’re without a platoon leader? | 那你们没有排长了? |
[13:36] | No, not anymore, Lieutenant. | 不 不再缺了 少尉 |
[13:39] | Right. | 对 |
[13:44] | So, do you wanna introduce me to the men? | 你要介绍我给兄弟们认识吗? |
[13:49] | Well, some are sleeping downstairs and the rest are right here. | 有些人在楼下睡觉 其他的都在这里 |
[13:58] | Sergeant, a patrol’s being planned for tonight 0100 hours, across the river. | 上士 今晚1点有个渡河巡逻队的任务 |
[14:04] | Regiment wants POWs for interrogation. | 团部要我们去抓几个战俘来审问 |
[14:08] | What’s the situation? | 现在的状况如何? |
[14:09] | – Hey, Web. – What? | – 韦伯! – 什么事? |
[14:11] | Come here. | 过来这里 |
[14:13] | – I wanna talk to you for a second. – Why? | – 我有话跟你说 过来 – 干嘛? |
[14:15] | – You want some coffee? – No. | – 你要咖啡吗? – 不用 |
[14:18] | – Fifteen. – Fifteen what? | – 十五 – 什么十五? |
[14:21] | Lugies since D-day. | 自从D日以来 |
[14:23] | – Any mortars? – 60s, out back. | – 有迫击炮吗? – 60炮 在后面 |
[14:25] | – Is this kid out of high school yet? – Out of West Point. | – 这小子高中毕业没有? – 他是西点军校出身 |
[14:28] | West Point? Isn’t that where lke went? | 西点? 那不是艾森豪威尔念的学校? |
[14:31] | Yeah, he actually graduated with his son. | 对 事实上他是和他儿子一起毕业 |
[14:34] | Shit, so… | 可恶 |
[14:37] | What do you know about this patrol thing? | 你对巡逻队的事知道多少? |
[14:40] | Nothing. | 我不知道 |
[14:41] | – Come on, you gotta know something. – I don’t. | – 少来 韦伯你一定知道什么… – 我不知道! |
[14:44] | Bullshit. | 胡说! |
[14:46] | You were there, right, at the CP? | 你不是在指挥所? |
[14:48] | This is a prisoner snatch, right? | 这是抓俘虏的任务 对吗? |
[14:50] | Hey, Chuck, listen to this. | 恰克 你听这个 |
[14:53] | Come on, Webster, spill it. | 快点 韦伯斯特 说吧 |
[14:58] | Capt. Speirs is to pick 15 men. | 史毕尔上尉要挑选15个人 |
[15:02] | Lt. Jones wants to be one of them. | 琼斯少尉想要参加 |
[15:05] | I say let the kid go. He could use the experience. | 我建议让这孩子去 他可以得些经验 |
[15:09] | Probably could find 14 replacements to help him out. | 大可找14个补充兵去帮他们 |
[15:12] | I take it this was already an outpost when you arrived? | 我猜这里在你们到达时已经是个前哨站了 |
[15:16] | There were some dogies from the 79th Infantry… | 来时还有几只79步兵师留下来的狗 |
[15:18] | …but they left in a hurry. | 可是他们走的匆忙 |
[15:19] | What’s the report on enemy activity? | 敌军动态报告如何? |
[15:21] | Expect some flares, a few mortars at night… | 在夜间会有些照明弹和迫击炮 |
[15:24] | …scattered 88s, snipers during the day. | 零星的88毫米炮 白天有狙击手 |
[15:26] | Yeah, we dodged some mortars on our way in. | 对 我们在来的路上躲了几发迫炮 |
[15:31] | They also got some sort of railroad gun back there. | 他们那边还有铁路大炮 |
[15:36] | Shells about the size of a deuce and a half. | 炮弹有两吨半小卡车那么大 |
[15:38] | Sounds like a freight train when one comes over. | 经过时听起来像是货运列车 |
[15:41] | They haven’t attempted to cross the river? | 可是他们没有企图渡河? |
[15:43] | No. | 没有 |
[15:45] | They have roofs over their heads, sir. Just like us. | 他们头上有屋顶掩蔽 跟我们一样 |
[15:48] | I don’t think anybody wants to do anything stupid at this point, right? | 我想这个时候没有人想要轻举妄动 |
[15:52] | Why are you holding out? I know you know. | 你为什么想瞒着我? 我知道你知道的 |
[15:54] | – Just give us the names, Web. – Who? | – 跟我们说有谁就好了 韦伯 – 有谁? |
[15:59] | There are three men here in this room, that think they should be on the patrol. | 在这屋里有三个人 是他们认为要出巡逻任务的 |
[16:06] | Who? | 谁? |
[16:09] | If I tell you, you can’t let on that you know. | 如果我告诉你们 可不能说你们已经知道了 |
[16:13] | Your secret’s safe, Web. Who is it? | 放心 韦伯 到底是谁? |
[16:21] | Yeah, Heffron. | 赫夫朗 |
[16:23] | Shit! | 可恶 |
[16:25] | McClung. | 麦克朗 |
[16:29] | And you. | 还有你 |
[16:34] | He want any other guys from any other platoon? | 他要其他排的人参与吗? |
[16:36] | No, I don’t know. Not that I know of. | 我不知道 据我所知没有 |
[16:39] | Look, that’s all I know, I’m sorry. | 我知道的就是这些了 很抱歉 |
[16:42] | So, it’s McClung, Heffron, and Ramirez. | 所以是麦克朗 赫夫朗还有蓝姆雷兹? |
[16:47] | – I’ll tell them. I just need you to point… – Listen up! | – 我会告诉他们 你只要… – 注意! |
[16:49] | Got some bad news. | 我有坏消息… |
[16:55] | There is a patrol set for tonight, and so far, Speirs wants McClung… | 今晚有个巡逻任务 目前为止 史毕尔要麦克朗… |
[16:59] | – We know. – Yeah, we just fucking heard. | – 我们知道了 – 我们刚听说了 |
[17:01] | Webster here told us. | 韦伯斯特告诉我们了 |
[17:05] | Easy, White. | E连白 |
[17:08] | Yeah. | 对 |
[17:12] | Okay. All right, out. | 好 完毕 |
[17:16] | The PX rations just came in. | Px级补给刚到 |
[17:18] | Including winter shoe pacs. | 包括冬季鞋具 |
[17:20] | – Beautiful. – Yeah, finally, right? | – 棒极了! – 对 终于… |
[17:22] | Good of ’em. Now we’re in a nice warm house. | 他们真好! 现在这是间温暖的好房子了 |
[17:24] | Also, we get showers. | 还有 我们可以淋浴了 |
[17:28] | All right, let’s move! Clear it out! | 我们快走 离开这里 |
[17:30] | Come on, move, move! | 老天 走…! |
[17:35] | Incoming! | 敌炮射击 |
[17:37] | Come on, come on, go! | 快走… |
[17:38] | Stay down! Stay low, stay low! | 蹲下! |
[17:52] | Okay. | 好了 |
[17:54] | Showers, let’s go, come on. | 淋浴去 我们走吧 |
[18:06] | Somebody’s been hit! | 有人中弹了 |
[18:10] | – What happened? – Casualty. | – 发生什么事? – 有人阵亡 |
[18:12] | – Who is it? – Bill Kiehn. | – 是谁? – 比尔奇恩 |
[18:16] | I just left him. I was on my way back. | 我刚与他分手 我在回来路上遇到他 |
[18:21] | In war, soldiers sometimes die in the fever pitch of a firefight… | 在战时 士兵有时会因努力救火 |
[18:24] | …or by artillery when they’re huddled in a foxhole. | 或是炮击而死在散兵坑里 |
[18:28] | Bill Kiehn, a Toccoa man… | 比尔奇恩 塔可亚基地的老兵 |
[18:30] | …was killed because he was carrying potatoes from one building into another… | 因背着一袋马铃薯…从一栋建筑走到另一栋而丧命 |
[18:34] | …in the wrong place at the wrong time. | 地点与时机却都不对 |
[18:38] | He was dead before Doc Roe even heard the call for a medic. | 他在罗医生被召来之前就断气了 |
[18:42] | Get him out of here, will you? | 把他抬走 好吗? |
[18:44] | – Let’s go, let’s get out of here. – Yeah, okay. | – 我们走吧 离开这里 – 好吧 |
[18:54] | Did you know him well? | 你跟他熟吗? |
[18:56] | No, not really. | 不太熟 |
[19:16] | McClung. | 麦克朗 |
[19:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:22] | Malarkey. | 马拉其 |
[19:28] | Jackson, you and Liebgott, Powers, Wynn, and Webster. | 杰克森 你还有李高特 鲍尔斯 怀恩及韦伯斯特 |
[19:33] | All right? | 好吗? |
[19:37] | 2nd Platoon, on me. | 第二排 来我这里 |
[19:46] | All right, I’m leading this patrol. | 我带领这次的巡逻任务 |
[19:50] | CO wants Grant, Liebgott, Wynn… | 上尉要葛兰特 李高特 怀恩… |
[19:55] | …Jackson, Shifty from 3rd Platoon, and Webster. | 杰克森 第三排的西福弟以及韦伯斯特 |
[19:59] | – They want anyone from 1st? – No. | – 他们有叫第一排的人吗? – 没有 |
[20:01] | – Anyone they don’t want from 2nd? – Jesus Christ. | – 第二排有他们没点到的吗? – 天啊 |
[20:04] | That list sounds like everybody to me. | 从名单上看 都是我们的人 |
[20:07] | It’s always 2nd Platoon. | 总是二排 |
[20:09] | Swear to God, if we had three guys, they’d still want us for it. | 我发誓如果我们只剩三个人 他们还会让我们去的 |
[20:12] | I can’t believe Malarkey’s gonna lead it. | 我不敢相信 他们要马拉其带队 |
[20:14] | He only lost his five best friends. What the fuck’s he gotta live for? | 他只失去他五位好友 他还有什么好值得活的 |
[20:18] | Has it been a long time since your last shower, Professor? | 你上回淋浴到现在很久了吧 教授? |
[20:32] | – Come on. – Is it hot water or cold? | – 来吧! – 是热水还是冷水? |
[20:38] | – Come on, hurry up, will ya? – All right. | – 过来 快点 – 好的 |
[20:54] | I guess I don’t really need a shower. | 我想我不需要淋浴 |
[20:56] | I don’t either. | 我也不需要 |
[20:59] | – Lieutenant? – Yeah. | – 少尉? – 什么事? |
[21:01] | – You still wanna get your ODs dirty? – Of course. | – 你还是想出这趟任务吗? – 当然! |
[21:05] | I was just thinking. | 我刚在想 |
[21:08] | Sgt. Malarkey’s really in no condition to be on this patrol. | 马拉其上士的状况真的不适合出任务 |
[21:11] | And maybe, if you offered, you could go in his place. | 也许你主动向他提你可以取代他的位置 |
[21:15] | – Being that you are an officer… – No, they want someone with experience. | – 毕竟你是位军官… – 不行 他们要有经验的人 |
[21:18] | The guys they picked have plenty of that. | 他们选的兄弟们都经验老到 |
[21:28] | Lt. Jones wanted to experience combat before the war was over. | 琼斯少尉想在战争结束之前 亲身体验战斗 |
[21:32] | Malarkey had been on the front lines every time Easy Company had seen action since D-day. | 唐马拉其从D日后 E连的每场战役他都身处前线 |
[21:38] | If it was possible for them to switch places for the patrol… | 如果有可能让他们在这次巡逻任务对调 |
[21:41] | …it would be a small moment of justice. | 这样安排会稍微公平一点 |
[21:43] | As welcome as a hot shower and a fresh uniform. | 就像热水澡跟干净制服一样受弟兄们欢迎 |
[21:47] | The decision, though, was not theirs to make. | 然而这却不是他俩能够私下决定的 |
[21:52] | Goddamn it, Johnny, you’re breaking my heart, I’m telling you. | 可恶 强尼 我告诉你 你伤透了我的心 |
[21:56] | Come on, George, just give me, I don’t know, 10, 15 bars. | 拜托 乔治 你就给我…十…十五条 |
[21:59] | Juicy Fruit. Happy? | 水果糖 高兴了吗? |
[22:01] | We just got a report of movement. | 我们刚收到敌军动态报告 |
[22:02] | Lipton wants you to lay a few bazooka rounds into a house across the river. | 李普军士长要你向河对岸一栋房子发射几发火箭弹 |
[22:06] | You’d think we could get at least one Hershey bar. | 你想我们能拿到至少一条贺喜巧克力棒 |
[22:08] | You’re 1st Platoon at heart. | 你心里是第一排的 |
[22:10] | Jesus, Cobb, there’s not enough. | 卡伯 这样不够 |
[22:11] | Hershey bars! | 贺喜巧克力棒 |
[22:12] | Jesus Christ. | 天 |
[22:14] | – Wait your turn. – Who are they for? | – 排队等 – 这些是要给谁的? |
[22:15] | – Not you, Lieb. – Come on, George, one bar. | – 不是给你的 李 – 乔治 给我一条 |
[22:17] | – No, there’s not enough to go around. – Capt. Speirs here? | – 不可以 这些不够给每个人 – 史毕尔上尉在吗? |
[22:21] | Down by the river, sir. | 在河边 长官 |
[22:23] | Hey, big mouth, give the kid a Hershey bar. | 大嘴 给孩子们一条贺喜棒 如何? |
[22:26] | You gotta be shittin’ me! | 这怎么可能? |
[22:28] | What’s up, guys? | 大家好吗? |
[22:29] | – I like what you did with the place, George. – Yeah, I did good. | – 我喜欢这里的布置 乔治 – 对…弄得不错 |
[22:32] | – How you feeling? – If you keep your hands off my ass, fine. | – 你感觉如何? – 只要你们别碰我的屁股就没事 |
[22:35] | – Have a Hershey. – Thanks. | – 来个巧克力 – 谢谢 |
[22:37] | – He gets a fuckin’ Hershey bar? – He got shot in the ass. | – 他就有巧克力吃? – 他屁股中弹 |
[22:40] | Did I tell you to stick your ass out in the wind? | 我有叫你把大屁股在寒风里翘得很高吗? |
[22:42] | No, but I expect a little sympathy from you, right? | 没有 可是我期待你们给我一点同情 |
[22:44] | I should rub it for you? | 你要我来帮你揉揉吗? |
[22:46] | Can you believe this guy? | 你们相信吗? |
[22:47] | Try to get him out of the war, he comes back. | 想办法要他离开 他又跑回来 |
[22:49] | That’s not what I heard. I heard the Krauts are finished. | 这不是我听到的 我听说德军战败了 |
[22:52] | Yeah, just to make sure… | 对 为了确定起见 |
[22:54] | …we’ve gotta row across the fucking river tonight… | 我们今晚要划过河 |
[22:57] | …grab a few, and ask ’em in person. | 去抓几个德军 亲自问他们 |
[22:59] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑? |
[23:01] | Wish I was. Welcome back, Frank. | 我希望我是 欢迎归队 法兰克 |
[23:03] | Yeah, Jesus, that reminds me, Web, I need you to run these to OP-2 for me. | 这提醒了我 韦伯 我要你拿这给第二观测所 |
[23:07] | Grenade launchers for the night patrol. | 晚上巡逻队要用的枪榴弹发射器 |
[23:09] | Any day now, Web, there you go. | 随时会用到 韦伯 拿去 |
[23:12] | You know what? Send these, too. | 这样吧 把这也拿去 |
[23:14] | Did you hear what happened on D-company’s patrol last night? | 你们有听说昨晚D连出的巡逻任务吗? |
[23:17] | – What? – Replacement lieutenant blew his foot off. | – 怎样? – 新来的少尉把脚给炸断了 |
[23:20] | Stepped on a Schu mine. Fresh in from West Point. | 踩到德军地雷 才刚从西点军校毕业 |
[23:22] | Had to come back empty handed. | 就得两手空空的回去 |
[23:24] | No shit. | 真的 |
[23:26] | – Maybe he’s a friend of yours, Lieutenant. – What you got in there? | – 说不定是你的朋友 少尉 – 你那里还有些什么? |
[23:29] | More Hershey bars and Lucky Strikes for you rear-echelon fucks to hoard? | 更多巧克力和香烟 被你们这些低阶菜鸟藏起来了? |
[23:33] | Cobb, with the mouth, please. The kid’s just trying to do his job, all right? | 别这样 卡伯 把嘴巴闭上 这孩子只在乎他的工作 |
[23:37] | Jesus Christ. You know what? To hell with it. | 我的老天 你知道吗? 我真是懒得理你们了 |
[23:39] | Count ’em up, Vest. I gotta go blast this house. | 把它们算一算 魏斯特 我得去把这房子给炸了 |
[23:42] | – You happy now? – You coming, Perco? | – 你现在高兴了吧? – 你要一起来吗 派康提? |
[23:44] | Make yourself useful, watch this shit for me. | 让你有点事做 你帮我看好这里 |
[23:46] | Web, you’re coming with me. | 韦伯 你跟我去 |
[23:47] | Is Capt. Speirs gonna be where you’re headed? | 上士 史毕尔上尉会在你去的地方吗? |
[23:50] | – Same vicinity, yeah. – Then I’ll join you. | – 差不多在附近 – 好 那我跟着你走 |
[23:52] | – Where are we going? – To the house I gotta blast. | – 你要去哪里? – 去我要炸的房子 |
[23:55] | Capt. Winters gonna be with him? | 温特斯上尉会见他吗? |
[23:57] | Jesus, look, I don’t know, maybe. | 我不知道 也许吧 |
[24:00] | – Then I’m coming, too. – All right, come on, please. | – 那我也去 – 好了 一个个来 |
[24:02] | Take it easy, I’ve been here all fucking day. Give me a bar. | 快点 我等好久了 给我一根巧克力 |
[24:05] | Come on, you don’t even smoke cigarettes, damn it! | 拜托 你又不抽烟 |
[24:08] | Come on, I got a wounded ass. | 拜托 我屁股受伤 |
[24:09] | Did intelligence give you any information on the CP? | 指挥部的情报单位有没有给你任何讯息? |
[24:13] | Third house on the left. | 左边第三栋房子 |
[24:15] | Soon as our men are in the boats, I want a quad 50 opening up. | 我们的人一到船上 就要用火力控制 |
[24:18] | Capt. Winters? | 温特斯上尉 |
[24:20] | About the patrol. | 有关这次巡逻任务 |
[24:21] | I feel that I should go on the patrol, sir. I know I could use the experience. | 我觉得我应该去 长官 我知道我能吸取经验 |
[24:26] | Denied. Anything else? | 请求拒绝! 还有事吗? |
[24:30] | You’re not gonna lead that patrol, Lt. Jones. | 不可能让你带领巡逻队 琼斯少尉 |
[24:37] | Permission to speak, sir. | 请求发言 长官 |
[24:42] | Go on, Lieutenant. | 说吧 少尉 |
[24:43] | It looks like Sgt. Malarkey could use a break. | 马拉其上士可能需要休息 长官 |
[24:46] | I’ve discussed it with him, he said he didn’t mind if I took his place on the patrol. | 我已经跟他谈过 他不介意我替他出巡逻任务 |
[24:51] | That was nice of him. | 他真是好心 |
[24:55] | – Capt. Winters. – Yes. | – 温特斯上尉 – 什么事? |
[24:57] | I’d really like to be on that patrol, sir. | 我真的很想参加巡逻队 长官 |
[25:01] | If it’s true the Krauts are finished… | 如果德军真的要垮了 |
[25:04] | I haven’t really done anything except deliver mail and type morning reports. | 那我除了送信跟打报告外没有真正做过任何事 |
[25:10] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[25:12] | Thank you, Captain. | 谢谢你 上尉 |
[25:16] | He’s got a point about Sgt. Malarkey. | 他对马拉其的说法有些道理 |
[25:18] | Yeah, a point. | 是 有点道理 |
[25:23] | Fine, you can go. | 好吧 你可以去 |
[25:25] | There’ll be a briefing, CP, 1700. | 在指挥部17时会有简报 |
[25:27] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[25:32] | So, who do you have in mind leading this thing, if not Malarkey? | 如果不是马拉其 你想要谁来带队? |
[25:38] | Come on. He can’t be leading. | 拜托 他不可能带队 |
[25:44] | I’m not sure what they decided. | 我不确定他们的决定原因 |
[25:48] | No way. Not on his first day. | 不行 不能在他的第一天 |
[25:53] | Do you see any other officer here? | 你看到其他军官在这里吗? |
[26:08] | What? | 什么? |
[26:09] | They call you guys, too? | 他们也有叫你吗? |
[26:12] | So, who’s in charge of this bullshit? | 是谁负责这次狗屎行动? |
[26:16] | No, he ain’t. | 不会是他 |
[26:18] | If he ain’t, it’s you, Chuck. Or Shifty or Mo. | 如果不是他 就是你了 恰克 西福第或者是莫 |
[26:22] | That’d be better. | 这样还比较好 |
[26:24] | Ten-hutt! | 立正! |
[26:27] | At ease. | 稍息 |
[26:32] | – Gentlemen. – Sir. | – 各位 – 长官 |
[26:34] | As you can see, we’ve assembled 15 of you here for this prisoner snatch tonight, 0100. | 如你们所见 我们已为今晚1点的行动召集了15人 |
[26:39] | Just a couple of points. | 几点要注意的 |
[26:41] | Secured four rubber boats to get you across the river. | 我们已经取得四艘橡皮艇让你们能渡过河 |
[26:44] | Lt. Jones here is the ranking officer… | 琼斯少尉是最高阶长官 |
[26:48] | …and he’ll be along as an observer. | 他会以观察员的身份跟着过去 |
[26:51] | Sgt. Martin here will lead the patrol in Sgt. Malarkey’s place. | 马丁中士将代替马拉其上士带领巡逻队 |
[26:54] | The whole battalion will be covering your withdrawal. | 全营将会掩护你们的撤退 |
[26:57] | We’ve identified targets. We’ve planned fire for ’em. | 我们已经确认了目标 也计划好对它的火力攻击 |
[27:00] | We hear these whistles, we open up. | 我们一听到这个哨音 我们就开火射击 |
[27:02] | So don’t blow them till you’re back in the boats with your prisoners. | 所以在你们带着俘虏回到船上前不要吹它 |
[27:05] | If the house turns out to be empty, sir? | 如果房子是空的呢 长官 |
[27:07] | It won’t, but in any case… | 不会的! 万一是空的 |
[27:09] | …we know it’s an outpost, we want it destroyed… | 我们也知道它是一栋观测站 需要将它摧毁 |
[27:12] | …so you have to lay some demo on a time delay. | 所以你们要装设定时炸药 |
[27:14] | You have to move fast, but carefully. Put a perimeter around the house. | 你们要快速但小心地移动 将房子四周围住 |
[27:19] | Once in place, get rifle grenades in the window. | 布置完毕后 将枪榴弹射进一楼窗户 |
[27:21] | Get your assault team in quick. Okay, good, understood. | 接着突击队快速进入 好 明白吧 |
[27:24] | Remember, it’s about prisoners. | 记得 这次是要抓俘虏 |
[27:26] | Don’t pop the first thing that moves. | 别看到会动的就开枪 |
[27:28] | – Clear? – Yes, sir. | – 清楚了吗? – 清楚了 长官 |
[27:31] | Good. | 很好 |
[27:35] | Picked your assault team? | 挑选突击小组 |
[27:37] | McClung, Sisk, Cobb, Garcia… | 麦克朗 西斯克 卡伯 贾西亚 |
[27:41] | …and Webster, as translator. | 还有韦伯斯特充当翻译员 |
[27:43] | The rest of you guys, a base of fire with Sgt. Grant. | 其余的人跟着葛兰特中士担任基本火力 |
[27:51] | You speak German, right, Webster? | 你会说德语? 对吧 韦伯斯特? |
[27:53] | Yeah, a little bit. | 对 会讲一点 |
[27:56] | Good. | 很好 |
[27:58] | That’s my team, sir. | 这就是我的小组 长官 |
[28:00] | Questions? | 有问题吗? |
[28:01] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[28:04] | Good. | 很好 |
[28:06] | Good luck. | 祝好运 |
[28:07] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[28:09] | Ten-hutt! | 立正 |
[28:10] | As you were. Carry on. | 继续 好好努力 |
[28:17] | A little German? | 一点点德语? |
[28:20] | His German’s as good as mine. | 他的德语跟我一样好 |
[28:26] | It’s not a concern of mine. – Jackson, you need this. | – 嘿 杰克森 这个给你 你用得着 – 谢谢! |
[28:31] | Can you believe that guy? | 我真不敢相信那个家伙 |
[28:34] | Webster, likes to get out of everything. | 韦伯斯特 什么事他都想要逃避 |
[28:36] | Whatever. | 管他的 |
[28:40] | I want four men on each block. | 我在每条街之间要四个人 |
[28:44] | Four men to go in. | 四个人攻进去 |
[28:46] | Four on the left flank, four on the right. | 四人在左翼 四人在右 |
[28:48] | – Sir? – Yes? | – 长官 – 什么事? |
[28:50] | – Liebgott and I, we both speak German. – Yeah? | – 李高特跟我都会说德语 – 所以呢? |
[28:54] | You said 15 men, there are 16 of us, including two translators. | 你说15个人 现在有16个 包括两位翻译员 |
[28:58] | Fine. Liebgott, you wanna sit this one out? | 很好 李高特 你这次不去如何 |
[29:03] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[29:04] | Martin, you wanna supervise the street squads? | 马丁 你要管理三个班? |
[29:08] | – Thank you, sir. – Or the two fives? | – 谢谢你 长官 – 好了 我去 我当然去 |
[29:10] | Yeah, anyway… | 好 |
[29:13] | Okay, you men going on patrol… | 好 参加巡逻任务的人 |
[29:15] | …Skinny, nothing rattles, nothing shines, no helmets. | 史基尼 别带会响的 会反光的 不要戴头盔 |
[29:27] | Lieutenant? | 少尉 |
[29:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:52] | Are you set for tonight? | 你为今晚准备好了吗? |
[29:55] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[29:57] | – Those Krauts are gonna catch some hell. – So I hear. | – 那群德国佬要倒霉了 – 我听说了 |
[30:02] | I’m not personally going in. | 我本人不进去 |
[30:05] | It’s Martin, right? | 是马丁 对吗? |
[30:07] | Martin and McClung. | 对 马丁跟麦克朗 |
[30:09] | I’m supposed to stay in the rear and give them cover. | 我要留在后方替他们掩护 |
[30:12] | It’s the best place to be. | 那是最好的位置 |
[31:33] | Fifteen men crossing a river to capture prisoners from a German observation post. | 十五个人过河到一个德国观察点去抓战俘 |
[31:39] | Getting back safely could be successfully accomplished in as little as ten minutes. | 要安全的回来 最快十分钟内就可以完成 |
[31:44] | The same mission could be met with disaster… | 这样的任务也可能会是场灾难 |
[31:46] | …and result in nothing more than 15 Americans killed or wounded in action. | 除了导致死伤15位美国人外 一无所获 |
[31:51] | Those of us who had seen combat before put that out of our minds. | 我们之中经历过战斗的 把这些抛到脑后 |
[31:56] | Those who hadn’t probably thought of little else as we waited for darkness. | 那些想得比我们不见得少的人 在等待着天黑 |
[32:34] | – Any problems? – No problems. | – 有问题吗? – 没问题 |
[32:36] | It’s secured to the tree. No sign of any AP mines. | 绳子已经绑牢了 没有发现地雷 |
[32:40] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[32:49] | Webster, come on. | 韦伯斯特 快点 |
[33:05] | Keep it steady. | 稳住 |
[33:11] | Shit. | 可恶 |
[33:13] | – I can’t swim! – Garcia, grab Sisk. | – 我不会游泳! – 贾西亚 去救西斯克 |
[33:21] | Okay, keep going, come on. Stay focused. Come on. | 继续往前 快点 集中精神 |
[33:29] | Use the rope. | 用绳子 |
[33:32] | Come on. | 快点 |
[33:38] | Cutters. | 破坏剪 |
[33:43] | Good. | 很好 |
[33:45] | To the side. | 卷到旁边 |
[33:48] | Let’s go, come on. | 我们走 快来 |
[33:51] | Clear. | 安全了 |
[33:55] | Easy now, clear. | 轻一点 安全了 |
[34:14] | Powers, go. Go, McClung. | 鲍尔斯 上 麦克朗 上 |
[34:23] | McClung, move up. | 麦克朗 前进 |
[34:27] | In twos, up. | 两个两个 上 |
[34:57] | Powers, Wynn, secure the left flank. | 鲍尔斯 怀恩 守住左翼 |
[35:00] | Lieutenant… | 少尉 |
[35:02] | …take Grant and Heffron secure the right perimeter and crossroads. | 带着葛兰特跟赫夫朗…守住右侧周边及交叉路口 |
[35:05] | Clear? | 清楚吗? |
[35:06] | Security out, go. Move. | 警戒兵出发 走 |
[35:16] | Come on, let’s go. | 我们走 |
[35:55] | Jackson, hold on! | 杰克森 等一下 |
[35:58] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[36:00] | Jackson, wait! | 杰克森 等一下 |
[36:08] | Put it down! | 把枪放下 |
[36:10] | Put it down, and keep your hands out where I can see them! | 把枪放下 把手举到我看得到的地方 |
[36:14] | Keep those Krauts quiet! | 叫这些德国佬安静 |
[36:18] | Jackson! | 杰克森 |
[36:21] | Vest, take care of him. | 魏斯特 你照顾他 |
[36:23] | Ramirez, watch Vest. | 蓝姆雷兹 你守着魏斯特 |
[36:24] | Let’s go, Webster, let’s go. | 我们走 韦伯斯特 我们走 |
[36:26] | Split ’em up, come on. | 押好他们 快点 |
[36:29] | Webster, check ’em for weapons. | 韦伯斯特 搜他们的武器 |
[36:31] | Keep those men quiet! | 叫他们安静 |
[36:34] | McClung, cover ’em! | 麦克朗 掩护他们 |
[36:37] | Take the charges, prime it, bury it. | 韦伯斯特 拿炸药来 装好 理进去 |
[36:39] | Shut up, you two, and pick him up. | 你们两个闭嘴 把他扶起来 |
[36:42] | McClung, these two are gonna carry the wounded Kraut. | 麦克朗 这两个要扛受伤的德军 |
[36:45] | Tell ’em. Bring the wounded man. | 告诉他们 带受伤的来 |
[36:48] | I said, shut up. | 我叫你们闭嘴! |
[36:49] | Ramirez, pick up Jackson! We’re moving out! | 蓝姆雷兹你扶杰克森 我们要走了 |
[36:53] | Come on, where are you going? You, move! | 快点 你要去哪里? |
[36:55] | Everybody moves out on my command. | 每个人听我命令离开 |
[36:57] | Are you ready? Are you ready? | 你们准备好了吗? |
[36:59] | Shut up, you! Come on, we all go together. | 你闭嘴! 快点 我们要一起走 |
[37:04] | Let’s go, move, move out! Let’s go, move! Move! | 我们走 走! |
[37:09] | Webster, come on! | 韦伯斯特 快点 |
[37:16] | Powers, fall back, we’re moving out! | 鲍尔斯 撤退! 我们要离开了! |
[37:20] | Keep those prisoners’ heads down, and let’s keep moving. | 麦克朗 把俘虏头压低 我们继续撤退 |
[37:24] | Wynn! Fall back! We’re moving out, let’s go. | 怀恩 撤退 我们要离开了! 我们走! |
[37:30] | We’re falling back! Covering fire! | 我们要撤了 掩护射击! |
[37:38] | Heffron, I want you to fall back now! Let’s go! | 赫夫朗 我要你马上撤退! 我们走了! |
[37:45] | Move out, get back to the boat, I’ll cover. | 撤退! 回船上去 我来掩护 |
[37:47] | Go! | 快走! |
[37:48] | Keep those men moving! | 要他们快走! |
[37:58] | Lieutenant, take the whistle. Let’s go! | 少尉 拿着哨子 我们走! |
[38:02] | Go! | 快走! |
[38:04] | Let’s go! | 我们快走! |
[38:06] | Stay low, keep moving! | 姿势放低 快走 |
[38:10] | Fall back to the boats, now! Fall back! | 快走 撤回船上 快! 撤退 |
[38:15] | Jesus Christ, come on, blow the goddamn whistle! | 快点 快点吹哨 |
[38:35] | Okay, everybody, get in the boats, right now! | 好 大家快上船 马上 |
[38:39] | Come on, get in the boats. | 快上船 快走 |
[38:41] | Come on, move! Let’s go, Shifty. I’m gonna shoot you, you fucking Kraut! | 快 西福弟 我要把你给宰了 臭德国佬 |
[38:45] | Shoot him, we’ll have to come back for more. | 你杀了他 我们还得再回来抓别人 |
[38:47] | You, in the boat, now! You get up, you Kraut piece of shit! | 你 马上上船 站起来 你这个臭德国佬 |
[38:55] | Into the boats! Quick, get in the boats, come on! | 上船 快点 |
[38:59] | Let’s go, we’re moving out! | 走 我们要离开了 |
[39:02] | Let’s get these boats in the water! | 大家把船放到水里 |
[39:04] | Let’s do it, start pulling. | 一起来 开始拉 |
[39:15] | You’re okay, Jackson! | 你没事的 杰克森 |
[39:22] | Keep pulling! | 继续拉 |
[39:29] | Come on, keep going, come on! | 快 继续前进 快 |
[39:33] | Perconte, come on, let’s go! | 派康提 快点 我们走! |
[39:35] | Where’s the medic? | 医护兵在哪里? |
[39:48] | Everybody off the boats! Let’s go! | 大家快下船 我们走 |
[39:55] | Take cover! | 找掩体 |
[39:58] | We got wounded, come on. | 我们有人受伤了 快点 |
[40:02] | Popeye, get the Krauts back there, and shake ’em down. | 普派 把德国佬带过来 把他们搜一遍 |
[40:04] | Move! Move! | 快走 |
[40:06] | McClung, McClung! | 麦克朗中士 |
[40:08] | Get onto the company CP! Let ’em know what we got! | 接连指挥部 告诉他们我们的战果 |
[40:14] | Shut up, just shut up. | 闭嘴 给我闭嘴 |
[40:17] | I can’t do this, I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[40:18] | Move off. Webster, stay with him. | 走开! 韦伯斯特 你陪着他 |
[40:20] | Hey, Shifty, watch Vest. | 西福弟! 看着魏斯特 |
[40:24] | Sir, I’m going to get a medic. | 长官 我要去找医护兵来 |
[40:26] | – You got this? – Yeah. | – 你能处理吗? – 可以 |
[40:36] | – Get his legs. – Jackson, listen to me. | – 抓住他的脚 – 杰克森 听我说 |
[40:38] | Calm down, or we can’t help you. | 你要冷静 不然我们设法帮你 |
[40:40] | Settle down. | 静下来 |
[40:42] | He’s gonna fucking die! | 他都他妈的快死啦! |
[40:44] | Jackson, look at me, don’t listen to him. | 杰克森 看着我 别听他的 |
[40:46] | Look at me. You’re gonna be fine. Everything’s gonna be okay. | 看着我 你会没事的 一切都会好的 |
[40:53] | Keep still. Be calm, buddy, everything’s fine. Everything’s fine. | 不要动 保持冷静 会没事的 |
[40:58] | Goddamn it! | 可恶! |
[41:01] | Jesus! | 老天! |
[41:04] | You think you’re out of this war? What do you think you’re doing? | 你以为你摆脱了这场战争? 想清楚你到底在干什么? |
[41:10] | We’re not gonna get more prisoners, because you killed one! | 我们不想因为你杀了俘虏还得再来一遍 |
[41:13] | Private, listen to me, Private. He’s gonna fucking die! | 听我说 阿兵哥 他都他妈的快死啦! |
[41:17] | Sit down! Jackson, stay calm, the medic is coming. | 坐下! 杰克森 保持冷静 医护兵这就来 |
[41:20] | – They’re on their way. – Where the fuck is the medic? | – 他们这就来 – 医护兵他妈的在哪? |
[41:23] | Doc is on his way. | 医生在路上 |
[41:26] | – You’ll be okay. All right, – Jackson, you got the doc. | – 你会好的…好 – 杰克森 医生到了 |
[41:29] | – Doc’s here, you’re okay. – All right, Jackson, take it easy, okay. | – 医生在这 没事了 – 好了 杰克森 放松 |
[41:34] | Okay. | 没事 |
[41:36] | Light, I need some light, give me some light. | 光 我需要光线 帮我照亮一点 |
[41:40] | All right, look at the flame, Jackson. | 杰克森 看着火焰 |
[41:42] | Okay, that’s good. | 好 很好 |
[41:49] | All right, let’s get him out of here. | 好 把他抬走 |
[41:51] | You guys, help the doc move him. | 你们帮医生把他抬起来 |
[41:52] | I don’t wanna die, I don’t wanna die! | 我不想死… |
[41:56] | – It’s okay, Jackson. – I don’t wanna die! | – 没事的 杰克森 – 我不想死… |
[42:00] | Take it easy. | 放松 |
[42:03] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[42:06] | You’re all right. Jackson! | 你会好的 杰克森 |
[42:09] | – God, my God! – Jackson, you’re not gonna die. | – 天啊 我的天! – 杰克森 你不会死的 |
[42:11] | You’re not gonna die, I need you to hang on! | 你不会死的 你要撑下去 |
[42:15] | Jackson! | 杰克森! |
[42:56] | Eugene Jackson was 20 years old. | 尤金·杰克森当时才20岁 |
[42:59] | He’d lied about his age when he joined the army at 16. | 他16岁时谎报年龄加入了陆军 |
[43:03] | His family, I’m sure, got a telegram… | 我相信他的家人收到… |
[43:06] | …from the War Department, saying he died a hero… | 战争部发的电报 说他是在… |
[43:09] | …on an important mission that would help win the war. | 一场关键性战役中英勇牺性 |
[43:12] | In fact, Eugene lost his life on a stretcher in a dank basement in Haguenau… | 事实上 尤金是在哈根努一间潮湿地下室的担架上 |
[43:17] | …crying out in agony while his friends looked on helplessly. | 在他朋友们无助的看着他痛苦地嘶喊而去世 |
[43:21] | He was just one more casualty in a war that was supposed to be all but over. | 他只是这场无尽战事中又一位牺牲者 |
[43:29] | Did they put that in the report on the ADA? | 他们有没有把这点写到战事报告里去? |
[43:33] | We’re working on it. How long are you gonna keep… | 我们正在办 你还要留着部队多久 |
[43:38] | (德语) | |
[43:45] | Keep moving, go on. | 走 |
[43:48] | Get up on the truck. | 上卡车 |
[43:49] | Up, up. | 上去 |
[43:52] | Status? | 状况如何? |
[43:54] | Private Jackson took a grenade fragment from the enemy OP. | 一等兵杰克森在敌军观测所被手榴弹弹片击中 |
[43:58] | It was his own grenade. | 那是他自己的手榴弹 |
[44:01] | He died of his wounds, sir. | 他伤重不治 长官 |
[44:04] | Any others? | 还有别人吗? |
[44:06] | No, sir. | 没有了 长官 |
[44:11] | Well executed. | 任务达成 |
[44:13] | It’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[44:17] | Talk to your men. | 跟兄弟们谈谈 |
[44:21] | – Carry on. – Thank you, sir. | – 继续努力 – 走吧 谢谢你 长官 |
[44:48] | We heard you got two prisoners. | 听说你们抓到两名俘虏 |
[44:53] | Good work. | 干得好 |
[44:55] | Jackson’s dead. | 杰克森死了 |
[44:58] | Yeah, we heard. | 对 我们听说了 |
[45:03] | They want another patrol tonight. | 他们今晚还要再派巡逻任务 |
[45:29] | What are you doing, Cobb? | 你在干什么 卡伯? |
[45:31] | You leave someone on the bank? | 你们有留人在河岸上? |
[45:36] | Yeah, yeah, we did. | 对 我们有 |
[45:39] | It’s the third prisoner that was too far-gone to bring back. | 那是第三名战俘 伤得太重 我们带不回来 |
[45:43] | Maybe we should put him out of his misery. | 也许我们该给他一枪 结束他的痛苦 |
[45:47] | Fuck his misery. | 管他多痛苦 |
[45:48] | I can’t listen to it anymore. | 我听不下去了 |
[46:03] | – Sir, want cigarette? – Yeah. | – 长官 抽烟吗? – 好的 |
[46:07] | Who’s got a light? | 谁有火? |
[46:08] | Here, sir. | 我有 长官 |
[46:16] | Twenty-two. | 二十二 |
[46:21] | What you looking at, Webster? | 你看什么看 韦伯斯特 |
[46:28] | Yeah, that’s what I thought, college boy. | 怎样? 我也是这么想的 大学生 |
[46:35] | Are you drunk, trooper? | 你醉了吗 阿兵哥? |
[46:37] | Leave me alone. | 不要管我 |
[46:39] | Answer the question. | 回答我的问题 |
[46:41] | Yes, sir, I am drunk, sir. | 是 长官 我是醉了 |
[46:45] | Drunk. | 醉了 |
[46:48] | Sick and tired of fucking patrols, taking orders… | 厌倦了这个鬼巡逻 厌倦接受指令 |
[46:51] | Hey, Cobb, shut up. It’s boring, okay? | 卡伯! 闭嘴! 说这个很无聊 |
[46:56] | Taking his side, Johnny? | 帮他说吗 强尼? |
[47:02] | Yeah…I am. | 对! 我是 |
[47:30] | – So, he knows we lost a man? – Yeah, he knows. | – 他知道我们损失了一名兄弟? – 对 他知道 |
[47:34] | He also knows you picked up two prisoners who talked. | 他也知道你捉到了两名会说口供的俘虏 |
[47:36] | About what? | 关于什么? |
[47:38] | OB, supply trouble, Hitler’s favorite color. | OB 就是补给的问题 还有希特勒最喜欢的颜色 |
[47:43] | I don’t know. None of it gets us across the river. | 我不知道 这些都没办法帮我们渡过河去 |
[47:45] | What’s the point? | 你要说明什么? |
[47:49] | Honestly? | 说实话吗? |
[47:52] | Sink’s been on the phone all day, bragging it up. | 辛克整天都在讲电话 大吹大擂 |
[47:54] | I think he’s just showing off now. | 我想他现在只是在炫耀 |
[47:57] | I don’t know, Dick. I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道 迪克 我不知道要告诉你什么 |
[47:59] | You gave him a successful patrol, now he wants two. | 你给了他一个成功的巡逻 他现在还想再要一个 |
[48:02] | Successful. | 成功 |
[48:04] | Sir, the men are mustered. | 长官 兄弟们都集合好了 |
[48:07] | If you want me to brief ’em, I’m gonna. | 如果你要我给他们简报 我马上去 |
[48:11] | It’s the same roster as last night. | 队员名单跟昨晚一样 |
[48:15] | Well, mostly. | 几乎一样 |
[48:19] | – Evening, gents. – Evening, Colonel. | – 晚上好 各位 – 晚上好 上校 |
[48:22] | At ease. | 稍息 |
[48:29] | Y’all did a damn fine job on a tough mission last night. | 你们昨晚成功的执行了一次艰难的任务 |
[48:33] | And I wish you good luck tonight, ’cause I’ll be expecting more of the same. | 我祝你们今晚好运 因为我期待有更多的收获 |
[48:37] | – Have you briefed the men? – Just on our way, sir. | – 你们给兄弟们简报了吗? – 正要去 长官 |
[48:40] | All right. | 很好 |
[48:42] | Make damn sure you remind ’em how proud I am of what they did. | 记得要告诉他们 我对他们的表现感到骄傲 |
[48:45] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[48:52] | So, I’ll brief ’em now, sir? | 那我现在去给他们简报 长官? |
[48:56] | No. | 不… |
[48:59] | No, I’ll do it. | 不…由我来 |
[49:10] | Sarge, they’re on their way in. | 中士 他们来了 |
[49:12] | Ten-hutt. | 立正! |
[49:18] | – Martin. – Sir. | – 马丁 – 长官 |
[49:21] | At ease. | 稍息 |
[49:23] | – This everybody, Grant? – Sir. | – 大家都到了吗 葛兰特? – 是 长官 |
[49:29] | You men did an excellent job last night. | 你们昨晚干得很好 |
[49:33] | I… | 我… |
[49:34] | I’m proud. | 我很自豪! |
[49:36] | I just saw Col. Sink. He’s proud, too. | 我刚遇到辛克上校 他也很自豪 |
[49:38] | In fact, he’s so proud, he wants you to do another patrol across the river tonight. | 自豪得要你们今晚再次过河执行任务 |
[49:48] | Any moment now, the outpost we hit last night… | 我们昨晚进攻的观测所… |
[49:50] | – …will go up in flames, Martin? – Yes, sir. | – 是不是随时都可能爆炸 马丁? – 是 长官 |
[49:53] | It means we’d have to venture farther into town this time. | 表示这次得冒险更深入城里 |
[49:55] | – Capt. Speirs, you have the map, please? – Yeah, Sgt. Grant. | – 史毕尔上尉 你拿地图 – 是 葛兰特中士 |
[50:03] | We have enemy movement here and here… | 在这有敌军活动 还有这里… |
[50:06] | …which means this is our new house target here. | 表示我们的新目标建筑在此 |
[50:10] | We recovered all the boats so we’ll set off from the same place as last night. | 我们找回了所有船只 出发地点跟昨晚相同 |
[50:14] | We’re not changing the plan any, sir? | 我们的计划都没有改变吗 长官? |
[50:19] | No. Plan is the same. | 没有! 计划是一样的 |
[50:24] | It will be 0200 hours instead of 0100. | 只是时间改成2点而不是1点 |
[50:28] | – Is that clear? – Yes, sir. | – 清楚吗? – 是 长官 |
[50:32] | Okay. Good, because… | 很好 因为 |
[50:36] | …I want you all to get a full night’s sleep tonight. | 我要你们大家今晚好好睡一觉 |
[50:40] | Which means, in the morning you will report to me that you made it across the river… | 也就是说 明天早上来跟我报告说 你们渡过了河 |
[50:45] | …into German lines… | 进入德军防线 |
[50:49] | …but were unable to secure any live prisoners. | 可是没办法活捉任何的德军俘虏 |
[50:59] | Understand? | 懂吗? |
[51:01] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[51:06] | Good. | 很好 |
[51:08] | Look sharp for tomorrow. | 明天要看起来有精神 |
[51:10] | We’re moving off the line. | 我们要从防线撤离了 |
[51:16] | – Did I fucking hear that right? – A good man. | – 我没听错吧? – 他真是个好人 |
[51:20] | Moving off the line. | 撤离防线 |
[51:33] | It’s a whole new way to fight a war. | 这是个全新的作战方法 |
[51:36] | Don’t bother writing this up. I’ll take care of it. | 你报告甭写了 我会搞定 |
[51:38] | – I might actually enjoy it. – Okay. | – 我也许会写得很高兴 – 好的 |
[51:40] | Think you might be onto something, Dick. | 我就知道你在盘算些什么 迪克 |
[51:45] | – Lt. Jones. – Sir. | – 琼斯少尉 – 长官 |
[51:47] | Join us at the company CP. | 跟我们去连指挥部 |
[52:01] | – First Sergeant Lipton. – Sir. | – 李普军士长 – 长官 |
[52:04] | Your honorable discharge as an enlisted man. | 你的士兵身分光荣解除了 |
[52:07] | Just keep ’em coming, Luz. | 继续拿过来 鲁兹 |
[52:08] | Battlefield commission as Second Lieutenant. | 这是你的少尉军官战场委任令 |
[52:10] | – Look what we have here, boys. – Hey, pal. | – 看看这里是谁? – 嘿 |
[52:13] | – Congratulations, Carwood. – Thank you, sir. | – 恭喜你 卡伍德 – 谢谢你 长官 |
[52:15] | – Lip, congratulations. – Thanks. | – 李普 恭喜! – 谢谢! |
[52:18] | – Thank you, sir. – Thank you, welcome back, sir. | – 谢谢你 长官 – 谢谢你! 欢迎回来 长官 |
[52:22] | – That’s Harry to you. Congratulations. – Thanks, Harry. | – 你该改叫我哈利了 恭喜! – 谢谢你 哈利 |
[52:24] | Harry, I didn’t expect to see you this soon. | 哈利 我没想到那么快就见到你 |
[52:26] | I figured you’d be nursing that scratch for another month or two. | 我以为你还得照顾你那个擦伤一两个月 |
[52:29] | Did you miss me, Lewis? | 你想念我吗? 路易斯? |
[52:32] | Lt. Jones. | 琼斯少尉 |
[52:34] | Regiment has seen fit to promote you to First Lieutenant. | 团部认为你合格升中尉了 |
[52:39] | They want you on staff up there. | 他们希望你更上一层楼 |
[52:46] | – Congratulations and good luck. – Thank you, sir. | – 恭喜你并祝你好运! – 谢谢你 长官 |
[52:52] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[52:55] | Looks like you lost another platoon leader, Web? | 看来你又失去一位排长 韦伯 |
[53:04] | So, a second patrol never happened. | 所以根本没有第二次巡逻 |
[53:06] | Word was Capt. Nixon wrote up a bogus report… | 传说尼克森上尉写了份假报告 |
[53:09] | …and regiment never got wise. | 而团部也没有察觉有异 |
[53:11] | As we pulled out of Haguenau… | 当我们撤出哈根努时 |
[53:13] | …many of us in Easy Company felt that a corner had been turned… | 许多E连的兄弟都觉得我们已经渡过危机 |
[53:16] | …and we all might make it home alive. | 我们都有希望活着回家了 |
[53:20] | So, we’ll know more as soon as we get closer to the line. | 我们一接近前线就会知道更多 |
[53:25] | Before I forget… | 我差点忘了… |
[53:27] | …Col. Sink’s unhappy with the appearance of your uniform. | |
[53:30] | He says it’s not befitting to your rank. | 他说那不符合你的官阶 |
[53:39] | Oak leaves. | 橡叶徽 |
[53:43] | Congratulations, Major. | 恭喜你 少校 |
[53:48] | Gentlemen, we’re ready. | 兄弟们 我们准备好了 |
[53:58] | I’ll drive. | 我来开车 |
[54:02] | – Sgt. Malarkey – Good luck, sir. | – 马拉其上士 – 祝你好运 长官 |
[54:07] | – Sgt. Martin. – Yeah, Lieutenant? | – 马丁中士 – 什么事 少尉? |
[54:10] | – Good work. – Thank you, sir. | – 干得好! – 谢谢你 长官 |
[54:12] | – Good to have you along. – Good luck, men. | – 很高兴有你加入 – 祝你们好运 |
[54:39] | Here. | 来吧 |
[54:56] | I wondered if people back home would ever know… | 我怀疑远在家乡的人知不知道 |
[54:58] | …what it cost the soldiers to win this war. | 士兵们赢得战争所付出的代价 |
[55:01] | In America, things were already beginning to look like peace time. | 在美国 人们已经象是活在和平年代了 |
[55:05] | The standard of living was on the rise, race tracks and nightclubs were booming. | 生活水平开始提升 赛车跟夜总会开始流行 |
[55:09] | You couldn’t get a hotel room in Miami Beach, it was so crowded. | 在迈阿密海滩订不到旅馆 因为实在是人潮汹涌 |
[55:16] | How could anyone ever know of the price paid by soldiers… | 人们如何能了解士兵们… |
[55:18] | …in terror, agony, and bloodshed… | 在惊恐 痛苦与血泊中的牺性 |
[55:21] | …if they’d never been to places like Normandy… | 如果他们从未身处于诺曼底… |
[55:23] | …Bastogne, or Haguenau? | 巴斯通 或是哈根努? |
[55:28] | 在他们离开哈根努的时候 | |
[55:30] | E连的欧洲战役已经带他们 | |
[55:34] | 从英国到法国 荷兰及比利时 | |
[55:42] | “他们很快将进入德国” |