时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:20] | 兄 弟 连 | |
[02:30] | Standing in the door I could see… | 站在门口 我可以看到 |
[02:34] | …the lights on the drop zone… | 降落区的灯光 |
[02:36] | …and I had to assume that was our drop zone… | 我必须假设那就是降落区 |
[02:39] | …way in the ahead of us. | 在我们前面很远的地方 |
[02:44] | And so that we had the red light… | 所以 红灯亮了 |
[02:48] | …I had everybody standing up ready to jump. | 我让所有人起立 准备跳伞 |
[02:52] | So, when the plane started to get hit… | 所以当飞机遭遇攻击时 |
[02:55] | …and suddenly the pilot gives me the green light… | 突然间 驾驶给我们绿灯讯号 |
[02:58] | …I’m out the door immediately. | 我立刻就跳出门了 |
[03:00] | We got such an opening blast from the opening shot… | 我们突然遭到降落伞打开以及螺旋浆… |
[03:04] | …from the prop blast that it broke this chin strap that we had on this helmet liner. | 强大气流的冲击 钢盔的带子都断了 |
[03:11] | And that’s when I lost this famous leg bag… | 我就是在这时候失去那个著名的… |
[03:15] | …that everybody talks about… | 大家都在谈论着的腿袋 |
[03:16] | …just from the shock of the opening. | 因为开伞的震力 |
[03:19] | It just flew right off my foot. | 它就这样飞离了我的腿 |
[03:22] | We came from the sky. | 我们从空中而来 |
[03:25] | We hit, and in any direction you went… | 触地 四面八方… |
[03:29] | …there would be enemy, you knew it. | 都有敌人 你早就心里有数 |
[03:31] | And that was all part of what you accepted. | 这些是你必须坦然面对的 |
[03:35] | How do you prepare yourself mentally? | 你如何做好心理准备? |
[03:39] | Each man must do that himself. | 每个人都得靠自己做好准备 |
[03:42] | Each man must prepare himself mentally to make that jump. | 每个人都必须为跳伞做好心理准备 |
[03:49] | At the back of your mind you, you know, you wonder what will happen and all that. | 你心里会盘算着会发生什么事等等 |
[03:54] | You know you’ve been trained and trained and trained… | 你不停的接受训练 |
[03:57] | …and what your job is gonna be… | 好让你明白将来的任务 |
[03:59] | …and what you’re supposed to do and… | 你该怎么应付状况 |
[04:01] | Oh, that’s what you gotta think about, you know? | 这些都是你要去想的 |
[04:04] | And we lost a lot of people that night… | 我们那晚失去很多人 |
[04:07] | …but you try to put it all out of your mind. | 但是..必须努力忘却这些事 |
[04:21] | 诺 曼 底 登 陆 日 | |
[05:10] | Give me a light. | 史密斯 借个火 |
[05:43] | Lip, did Evans make it? | 李普! 依凡斯加入了吧? |
[05:46] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[05:47] | He’s in Lieutenant Meehan’s stick, sir. | 他在米汉中尉那里 |
[05:59] | Lieutenant Meehan! | 米汉中尉 |
[06:01] | Lieutenant Meehan. | 米汉中尉 |
[06:02] | Will, could use some help. | 威尔需要帮忙 |
[06:13] | Will. | 威尔! |
[06:15] | Will, hey. | 威尔! |
[06:16] | Will, I need your help here. | 威尔 我需要你帮忙 |
[07:49] | Get ready! | 准备好! |
[07:52] | Stand up! | 起立! |
[07:56] | Hook up! | 上勾! |
[08:00] | Equipment check! | 检查装备! |
[08:07] | Sound off for equipment check! | 报告装备检查! |
[08:09] | Ten okay! | 十号就绪! |
[08:10] | Nine okay! | 九号就绪! |
[08:12] | Eight okay! | 八号就绪! |
[08:13] | Seven okay! | 七号就绪! |
[08:13] | Six okay! | 六号就绪! |
[08:14] | Five okay! | 五号就绪! |
[08:15] | Four okay! | 四号就绪! |
[08:17] | Three okay! | 三号就绪! |
[08:17] | Two okay! | 二号就绪! |
[08:18] | One okay! | 一号就绪! |
[08:55] | Jesus Christ! Let’s go, let’s go! | 天啊! 我们快跳! |
[08:58] | Does that light look green to you? | 你看那是绿灯吗? |
[08:59] | No, let’s go! | 快跳! |
[09:01] | I’m hit! | 我被击中了! |
[09:15] | Jesus, tell Meehan to get them out of there! | 天啊! 叫米汉送人出去! |
[09:26] | Ahh! | 啊! |
[09:30] | 2:00! | 两点钟方向! |
[09:33] | Oh, Jesus Christ! | 我的天啊 |
[10:00] | Go! | 跳! |
[10:01] | I wanna jump, sir! | 我要跳伞 长官 |
[10:02] | Now, listen to me, stay on the plane… | 听我说 留在飞机上 |
[10:05] | …you’re not jumping! | 你不准跳 |
[10:08] | He’s okay. | 他没事 |
[10:09] | No, sir, no! | 长官 快跳! |
[10:11] | All right, son of a bitch. | 好吧 混蛋 |
[10:27] | Where’s the goddamn DZ? | 降落区到底在哪里? |
[10:29] | Maybe it’s three more minutes on this bearing! | 大概保持这方向再三分钟! |
[10:32] | We get any lower… | 我们再降低的话 |
[10:33] | …we ain’t gonna need any frigging parachutes! | 就不需要降落伞了! |
[10:37] | Slow down! | 慢一点! |
[10:38] | We gotta get some altitude! | 我们必须飞高点! |
[10:40] | They can’t jump at this speed! | 他们不能在这种速度下跳伞 |
[10:43] | We there? | 我们到了没? |
[10:46] | Oh, God! | 天啊! |
[10:48] | Oh, no! | 不要! |
[10:52] | Let’s go! | 走吧! |
[11:43] | Flash! | 电闪! |
[11:44] | Shit! | 该死! |
[11:46] | I don’t think that’s the correct reply, trooper. | 士兵 你不该那样回应的 |
[11:49] | I say “flash”, you say “thunder”. | 我说”电闪” 你就该说”雷鸣” |
[11:51] | Yes, sir, thunder, sir. | 是的 长官! “雷鸣” 长官! |
[11:58] | Musette bag. | 野战背包 |
[12:03] | Coach? | 教练? |
[12:04] | Sir, it’s Hall, sir. | 长官 我是赫尔 |
[12:05] | I was on the basketball team. | 我曾在你的篮球队上 |
[12:08] | Leg bag? | 腿袋呢? |
[12:09] | Prop blast got it, sir… | 气流把它吹掉了 长官 |
[12:10] | …and my radio and batteries with it. | 我的无线电与电池也在里面 |
[12:13] | Mine, too. | 我的也是 |
[12:15] | Mine are somewhere behind those trees. | 大概落在那些树丛后面 |
[12:19] | Okay. | 好了 |
[12:23] | Follow me. | 跟着我 |
[12:31] | To hell with that! | 怎么回事! |
[12:55] | Wait until they reload. | 等他们重新上膛 |
[13:01] | Go. | 走 |
[13:06] | Aren’t you D Company? | 你不是D连的吗? |
[13:08] | Able, sir. | A连 长官! |
[13:11] | Guess that means one of us is in the wrong drop zone, sir? | 看来有人降错降落区了 |
[13:14] | Yeah, or both of us. | 又或许我们两个都降错了 |
[13:18] | Do you have a weapon, sir? | 你有武器吗 长官? |
[13:19] | Just my knife. | 只有我的佩刀 |
[13:24] | Do you have any idea where we are, sir? | 你知道我们在哪里吗 长官? |
[13:30] | Some. | 大概知道 |
[13:34] | So, you’re a radioman? | 你是通信兵? |
[13:36] | Yes, sir. | 是的 |
[13:37] | Well, I was until I lost my radio on the jump. | 至少在我跳伞丢掉无线电前是的 |
[13:40] | I’m sure I’ll get chewed out for that. | 我一定会被痛骂一顿 |
[13:43] | Well, if you were in my platoon… | 如果你在我排里 |
[13:45] | …I’d tell you you were a rifleman first, radioman second. | 我会说你先是名步兵 然后才是通信兵 |
[13:49] | Maybe you could tell that to my platoon leader… | 或许你可以告诉我的排长 |
[13:51] | …when we find him. | 当我们找到他时 |
[13:52] | If we find him. | 如果能找到他 |
[13:54] | It’s a deal. | 就这样说定了 |
[13:56] | First, I need your help. | 首先我需要你帮忙 |
[13:59] | We’ll locate some landmarks to get our bearings. | 我们要找些地标来辨明方位 |
[14:02] | Keep your eyes peeled for buildings, farmhouses… | 睁大眼睛找建筑物 农舍… |
[14:06] | …bridges, roads, trees. | 桥梁 道路 还有树! |
[14:14] | I wonder if the rest of them are as lost as we are. | 不知其他人是否也跟我们一样迷路 |
[14:17] | We’re not lost, Private. | 我们没迷路 |
[14:19] | We’re in Normandy. | 我们在诺曼底啊 |
[14:59] | Who’s that? | 那是谁? |
[15:00] | Lieutenant Winters, is that you? | 温特斯中尉? 是你吗? |
[15:07] | Get in here, sit down. | 过来 坐下 |
[15:09] | Any weapon? | 有武器吗? |
[15:10] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[15:11] | As soon as I hit the prop blast, so long leg bag. | 我一被气流吹到 腿袋就不见了 |
[15:13] | All I got is this knife and some TNT. | 我只有这把刀和一些炸药 |
[15:15] | These 82nd boys got their M-1s, though. | 不过82师的伙伴们有M1步枪 |
[15:17] | Oh, man, 82nd, where the hell are we? | 天啊 82师 我们在哪里啊? |
[15:20] | Sir, I saw a sign back thataways. | 我在后面看到一个路标 |
[15:22] | It said, “Sainte-Mere-Eglise”. | 上面说”圣梅利格里斯” |
[15:31] | Flashlight. | 手电筒 |
[15:34] | Raincoat? | 雨衣 |
[15:35] | You got a raincoat? Yeah. | 你有雨衣吗? 有的 |
[16:01] | We’re about seven kilometers away from our objective. | 我们大约离目的地七公里远 |
[16:04] | And four hours from when we need to have it secured. | 还有四小时可以去攻占那个区域 |
[16:06] | So, we got a lot of walking ahead of us. | 我们还有很多路要走 |
[16:10] | You men will stick with us until we find your unit. | 你们找到自己部队前跟着我 |
[16:14] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[16:16] | Hey, Sarge, where are we going? | 士官 我们去哪里? |
[16:17] | Causeway Number Two, Utah Beach. | 二号堤道 犹他海滩 |
[16:19] | The Germans flooded the fields inland. | 内陆到处是德军 |
[16:21] | We don’t clear the routes, we ain’t moving. | 我们不清除那里 部队就无路可走 |
[16:23] | Five of us ain’t gonna secure a road. | 我们五个人无法守卫一条路 |
[16:25] | That Louie don’t even have a weapon. | 那中尉连武器都没有 |
[16:28] | I don’t remember hearing about any railroads near our objective. | 我不记得目的地有任何铁路 |
[16:31] | I’m telling you… | 我告诉你 |
[16:32] | …this is the spur line that runs parallel to the river. | 这是与河道平行的铁路支线 |
[16:35] | We should be nearing a road and bridge. | 前面应该有条路和一座桥 |
[16:37] | Yeah, how would you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[16:38] | Because I studied sand tails, all right? | 我研究过沙盘 好吧? |
[16:45] | Probably a frigging train or… | 可能是火车或 |
[16:48] | Flash. | 电闪 |
[16:49] | Thunder. | 雷鸣 |
[16:52] | Lieutenant, is that you? | 中尉 是你吗? |
[16:54] | Malarkey? | 马拉其? |
[16:55] | Sir. Sir. | 长官! 长官! |
[16:56] | Glad to see you, sir. | 真高兴见到你们 |
[16:59] | Good to see you. | 你们还好吗? |
[17:00] | Nice to see you guys. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[17:01] | – Guarnere. – Sir. | – 葛奈瑞 – 是! |
[17:03] | You and Hall up front. | 你与赫尔打头阵 |
[17:06] | Who the hell is Hall? | 谁是赫尔啊? |
[17:40] | Lipton. | 李普 |
[17:41] | Go. | 过去 |
[17:42] | Guarnere. | 葛奈瑞 |
[18:05] | Wait for my command. | 等我的命令 |
[18:50] | That’s enough, Guarnere! | 够了 葛奈瑞! |
[18:54] | Everyone okay? | 大家都没事吗? |
[18:55] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[18:58] | Next time I say wait for my command… | 下次我说等我的命令 |
[19:00] | …you wait for my command, Sergeant. | 你就等我的命令 中士 |
[19:04] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[19:13] | Here you go, Lieutenant. | 给你 中尉 |
[19:14] | Kraut weapon. | 德国佬的武器 |
[19:20] | Fine, Quaker. | 遵命 贵格教徒 |
[19:27] | What’s that guy’s problem? | 这家伙有什么毛病? |
[19:28] | Gonorrhea. | 淋病 |
[19:30] | Really? | 真的? |
[19:31] | His name, dummy, Guarnere, gonorrhea, get it? | 他的名字 傻瓜! 葛瑞奈音同”淋病” |
[19:35] | So besides having a shitty name, what’s his problem? | 除了有个烂姓以外 他还有什么毛病? |
[19:38] | None of your fucking business, Cowboy. | 不关你的事 牛仔 |
[19:41] | All right, let’s move out. | 好了 我们出发吧 |
[19:43] | Sir. | 是 |
[19:44] | Quietly. | 安静点 |
[20:04] | Did you see him? He just sat there. | 你看到没? 他动都不动 |
[20:07] | He didn’t have a weapon. | 他连武器都没有 |
[20:08] | What’s he gonna do, shout at them? | 怎么作战? 对敌人大叫吗? |
[20:10] | Shouts at me for killing Krauts. | 我杀德国佬他还对我大叫 |
[20:12] | He just wanted you to wait for his command. | 他只是要你等他的命令 |
[20:16] | Joe, he don’t even drink. | 乔托伊 他甚至不喝酒 |
[20:36] | Lipton, Wynn. | 李普! 怀恩! |
[21:18] | Anybody need supplies or ammo, now’s the time to get it. | 需要补给物资弹药的 现在正是时候 |
[21:26] | McDowell, you okay? | 麦道尔! 你还好吧? |
[21:29] | Yes, Sergeant. | 我很好 士官 |
[21:30] | Then let’s go. | 那就快点 |
[21:41] | Hey, I promised my kid brother I’d fetch him back a Luger. | 我承诺我弟弟 给他一把鲁格枪 |
[21:44] | So I got first dibs, okay? | 所以第一个战利品是我的 |
[21:45] | Check that one. | 查看那个人 |
[21:52] | It’s the Navy. | 是海军 |
[21:53] | The landings have started, let’s go. | 登陆战开始了 我们走吧 |
[21:55] | – Let’s move it out. – Right on time. | – 我们前进吧! – 真准时 |
[21:57] | Yeah, tell that to him, Cowboy. | 是吗? 去跟死人说吧 牛仔 |
[21:59] | My name’s Hall. | 我的名字是赫尔 |
[22:01] | That so? | 是这样吗? |
[22:02] | Let’s move out. | 我们前进 |
[22:04] | You just gotta learn to return his fire. | 你得学习回敬他的火气 |
[22:06] | You gotta realize it ain’t about you. | 这不是针对你个人 |
[22:08] | He just heard his… | 他刚听到他哥哥… |
[22:09] | Malarkey, shut your yap. | 马拉其 给我住嘴 |
[22:12] | His brother got it at Cassino. | 他哥哥在蒙地卡西诺阵亡 |
[22:14] | Found out before we jumped. | 他在跳伞之前收到消息 |
[22:30] | ‘Morning, sir. | 早安 长官 |
[22:31] | Battalion sure will be happy to see you guys. | 营部会很高兴看到你们 |
[22:34] | Where? | 在哪里? |
[22:34] | At the farm, sir. | 农场里 长官 |
[22:36] | Top of the morning to you fellows. Enjoying the war? | 还喜欢这场战争吗? |
[22:40] | Where are you from, son? | 你从哪里来 孩子? |
[22:43] | Eugene, Oregon. | 奥瑞冈州尤金市 |
[22:46] | Eugene? You gotta be kidding me. | 尤金? 开玩笑吧? |
[22:49] | Popeye, did you hear this? | 普派 听到没? |
[22:51] | I’m from Astoria. | 我是亚士托利亚人 |
[22:52] | You don’t say. | 真是巧! |
[22:53] | Yeah, Orange Street. | 是啊! 桔街~ |
[22:56] | What gives? What are you doing in a Kraut uniform? | 你怎么会穿德国佬的制服? |
[22:58] | Volksdeutsche. | 德国后裔 |
[23:00] | Come again? | 你说啥? |
[23:02] | My family answered the call. | 我家人回应祖国召唤 |
[23:04] | All true Aryans should return to the fatherland. | 所有日耳曼人都该回归祖国 |
[23:08] | Joined up in ’41. | 41年加入的 |
[23:09] | You’re shitting me, right? | 你在开玩笑吧? |
[23:11] | Hey, Malarkey, stop fraternizing with the enemy. | 马拉其! 别再和敌人称兄道弟了 |
[23:14] | Get over here! | 给我过来! |
[23:17] | What got you to Eugene? | 你怎么会去尤金市? |
[23:18] | I was born in Eugene. | 我在那里出生 |
[23:19] | Really? | 真的? |
[23:33] | Popeye. | 普派 |
[23:36] | Hey, Popeye. | 嘿~普派! |
[23:39] | Hey, Harry. | 嘿~哈利! |
[23:41] | Carry on. | 继续工作 |
[23:41] | Oh, Easy Company. | 是E连耶 |
[23:45] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[23:46] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[23:46] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[23:48] | And this here’s Hall, Able Company. | 这位是赫尔 A连的 |
[23:50] | Known as Cowboy. | 别名牛仔 |
[23:52] | You from Texas? | 德州来的? |
[23:53] | Manhattan. | 曼哈顿 |
[23:56] | Hey boss, how you doing? | 头儿 还好吧? |
[23:58] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[23:59] | What’s the hold up? | 为何停下来? |
[23:59] | Not sure. | 不太清楚 |
[24:01] | Five will get you ten it has to do with that. | 大概大家都想多歇一会儿 |
[24:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:05] | It’s good to see you, Dick. | 很高兴见到你 迪克 |
[24:07] | Yeah, you too, Buck. | 我也是 巴克 |
[24:09] | What’s the situation? | 现在是什么状况? |
[24:10] | Not good. | 不好 |
[24:11] | Ninety percent of the men are still unaccounted for. | 90%的人还找不到 |
[24:14] | Lieutenant Meehan? | 米汉中尉呢? |
[24:15] | No, no one’s seen him, or anyone from his plane. | 没看到 也没看到同机的人 |
[24:18] | You know, if he is missing… | 如果他失踪了 |
[24:20] | …wouldn’t that put you in line to be the next commander of Easy? | 你不就是E连的最高长官? |
[24:28] | Hey, Lieutenant Speirs. | 史毕尔中尉 |
[24:32] | How many men have Dog Company got assembled? | D连集合了多少人? |
[24:34] | A handful, maybe 20. | 有一些 大约20人 |
[24:36] | You the only officer that made it? | 你是唯一存活的军官? |
[24:38] | So far. | 目前是的 |
[24:40] | Still waiting for orders. | 我还在等待命令 |
[24:42] | You got some cigarettes? | 你有香烟吗? |
[24:45] | Here. | 给 |
[24:49] | Hey, keep the pack. | 整包留着吧 |
[24:50] | Yeah, so I was in the plant in ’39. | 39年时我在兵工厂 |
[24:53] | That’s when I was at Monarch tooling propeller shafts. | 那是我在莫纳奇加工传动轴 |
[24:56] | No kidding. | 真是想不到 |
[24:57] | What are the chances of that? | 实在太巧合 |
[24:58] | You and me 100 miles from each other… | 我们两个相距约一百里 |
[25:00] | …working at practically the same job. | 竟然在做相同的工作 |
[25:02] | Hey, Malark, we’re waiting on you. | 马拉其! 我们在等你! |
[25:05] | Yeah, I’m coming. | 我来了 |
[25:06] | Well, I gotta run, I’ll see you around. | 我得走了! 下次再见! |
[25:09] | Yeah, see you around. | 好 下次再见! |
[25:23] | Zigaretten? | 香烟? |
[25:27] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[25:31] | Danke. | 谢谢 |
[25:35] | Danke. | 谢谢 |
[25:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:50] | Shit. | 该死 |
[25:53] | Easy Company? | E连? |
[25:55] | Easy? | E连? |
[25:58] | Hey, any of you guys know where Easy Company is? | 有人知道E连在哪里吗? |
[26:02] | You seen Lt. Meehan? | 你有看到米汉中尉吗? |
[26:03] | No, not yet. | 还没有 |
[26:05] | Well, Major Strayer wants Easy Company’s C.O. up front. | 史戴尔少校要E连长官到前面集合 |
[26:09] | Well, I guess that means you, Dick. | 那就是你啦 迪克 |
[26:11] | Come on. | 走吧! |
[26:11] | Son of a bitch. | 王八蛋.. |
[26:15] | Hey, Malark, where’s the best chow? | 马拉其 柏林哪家餐厅最好? |
[26:19] | In Berlin. | 在柏林的哪里? |
[26:29] | And the MGs? | 机枪在哪里? |
[26:30] | I’d say right around here, sir. | 应该在附近 |
[26:32] | I can’t be sure. | 但我不确定 |
[26:35] | There’s some Kraut 88s up ahead. | 前面有88毫米炮 |
[26:37] | Up ahead and to the right about, what, 300 yards? | 大约在前面300码附近吧 |
[26:40] | Up through those gardens. | 在那些花园那里 |
[26:41] | They’re right between us and Causeway Number Two. | 他们就在我们与二号堤道之间 |
[26:44] | Firing on to the boys landing at Utah. | 正朝犹他海滩上的兄弟部队开火 |
[26:46] | Think Easy can handle it? | E连能处理他们吗? |
[26:47] | Yes, sir. | 可以的 长官 |
[26:49] | ‘Cause my guess is they’re doing some terrible damage there. | 我想他们在那里重创我们 |
[26:54] | 长官 少校可知道E连只剩下12人 | |
[26:56] | 会议中没有提到 | |
[26:59] | The 88s we’ve been hearing… | 有人看到传说中的88毫米炮 |
[27:01] | …have been spotted in a field, down the road aways. | 在这条路过去的空地 |
[27:06] | Major Strayer wants us to take them out. | 史戴尔少校要我们清除它们 |
[27:09] | There are two guns that we know of firing on Utah Beach… | 我们知道有两门炮朝犹他海滩开火 |
[27:13] | …and plan on a third and a fourth… | 这里应该还有第三与第四门 |
[27:16] | …here and here. | 在这里和这里 |
[27:18] | The Germans are in the trenches with access to the entire battery… | 德国人躲在可通向所有炮台的壕沟里 |
[27:22] | …and with machine-gun cover in the rear. | 后面还有机枪掩护 |
[27:25] | We’ll establish a base of fire… | 我们要建立火力支撑点 |
[27:26] | …and move under it hard and fast with two squads of three. | 然后两个三人小组要在掩护下快速移动 |
[27:30] | How many Krauts they think we’re facing? | 我们要对付多少德国佬? |
[27:33] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[27:35] | No idea? | 不知道? |
[27:39] | We’ll take some TNT along with us to spike the guns. | 我们会带些炸药一起去炸掉那些炮! |
[27:43] | Lipton, your responsibility. | 李普 这由你负责 |
[27:44] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官! |
[27:45] | Liebgott, you’ll take the first machine gun… | 李高特! 你与派提解决第一挺机枪 |
[27:48] | …with Petty, A gunner. | 他是射手 |
[27:49] | Plesha, Hendrix, you take the other. | 普利夏 韩德斯 你们负责解决第二挺机枪 |
[27:51] | Who does that leave? | 我们还有谁? |
[27:53] | Compton, Malarkey, Toye, Guarnere. | 康普顿! 马拉其 托伊 葛奈瑞! |
[27:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:58] | We’ll be making the main assault. | 我们进行主要攻击 |
[28:01] | Understood? | 了解吗? |
[28:01] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[28:03] | All right, let’s pack it up, boys. | 很好 收拾行囊吧 兄弟们 |
[28:06] | Shouldn’t you be outside with the other Able Company guys? | 你该与其他A连的人一起吧? |
[28:09] | See you around, Hall. | 再见了 赫尔 |
[28:17] | Lipton, when you see we’ve captured the first gun… | 李普! 当你看到我们攻占第一门炮 |
[28:20] | …I want you and your TNT as fast as possible. | 我要你尽快带着炸药来 |
[28:23] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官! |
[28:25] | Okay, just weapons and ammo, drop everything else. | 只拿武器和弹药 放下其他东西 |
[28:29] | Got any spare ammo in a pack or a musette bag bring it along. | 将多余弹药收成一包 或装入行军囊带着走 |
[28:32] | Lieutenant, sir? | 中尉 我在想 |
[28:34] | I was wondering, sir, you need an extra hand? | 你需要人帮忙吗? |
[28:37] | Ain’t you Sink’s jeep driver? | 你不是辛克的吉普车司机吗? |
[28:39] | So? | 是又怎样? |
[28:40] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[28:41] | What’s your name, trooper? | 你叫什么名字 士兵? |
[28:43] | Lorraine, sir. | 罗连 长官 |
[28:44] | You’re with me, Lorraine. | 你跟着我 罗连 |
[28:46] | Compton, second squad. | 康普顿 第二班 |
[28:48] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[28:49] | All right, you heard the word, let’s move, let’s move. | 好 你们都听到命令了 出发… |
[29:32] | Three cannons. | 三门大炮 |
[29:40] | Petty, we’ve got escalating fire. | 派提 前方有敌人火力 |
[29:44] | Right, let’s go. | 走吧! |
[29:45] | Stay down. | 趴低! |
[29:59] | MG-42s. | 42型机枪 |
[30:01] | I’ll draw their fire to the right from the truck. | 我从卡车那里引他们向右开枪 |
[30:04] | Take two men and hit them from the left. | 带两人从左边攻击他们 |
[30:06] | Okay, go. | 好 出发 |
[30:06] | Right. | 好的! |
[30:13] | Take Ranney, envelop right, give covering fire. | 带着兰尼 从右边包抄 开枪掩护他们 |
[30:16] | Lorraine, on the machine gun. | 罗连 你负责机枪 |
[30:18] | Don’t give away your position until you have to. | 非到必要时不要暴露位置 |
[30:21] | And I want that TNT as soon as we’ve captured the first gun. Go. | 你一看到第一门炮被攻下 就马上带炸药来 去! |
[30:25] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官! |
[30:44] | Go. | 开始 |
[30:52] | I can’t see nothing. | 我什么也看不见 |
[31:44] | Come on, Buck. | 快点 巴克 |
[32:13] | Oh, shit! | 糟糕 |
[32:20] | Let’s go! | 快点! |
[32:21] | Let’s go! | 快点! |
[32:23] | Follow me! | 跟着我! |
[32:37] | Oh, fuck! | 该死 |
[32:39] | It got my ass! | 他打到了我屁股 我好痛 |
[32:45] | Sorry, sir. | 抱歉 长官 |
[32:50] | Jesus Christ! | 天啊! |
[32:56] | Fucking jeep jockey. | 开车的笨蛋 |
[32:58] | Shit, I’m sorry, sir. | 抱歉 长官! |
[33:00] | I screwed up. | 我搞砸了! |
[33:05] | Grenade! | 手榴弹! |
[33:07] | Joe, Joe, roll on, roll on! | 乔! 趴下去! |
[33:10] | God! | 天啊~ |
[33:14] | Shit. | 该死! |
[33:15] | You are one lucky bastard, Joe. | 你真是狗屎运 乔 |
[33:26] | Guarnere, Malarkey, Lorraine, secure that gun! | 葛奈瑞、马拉其、罗连 看好这门炮 |
[33:32] | Compton, covering fire. | 康普顿 开火掩护 |
[33:34] | Yes, sir! | 是 长官! |
[33:47] | Where are you hit, Pop? | 你哪里被击中 普派? |
[33:48] | I can’t believe I fucked up. My ass, sir. | 真是不敢相信 我屁股被击中了 长官 |
[33:51] | Your ass? | 你屁股? |
[33:55] | Oh, shit. | 天啊~ |
[33:56] | Popeye, how bad is it? | 普派 伤得重吗? |
[33:57] | Sorry, sir, I didn’t mean to fuck up. | 抱歉 长官 我并不想搞砸 |
[33:59] | I don’t think it’s too bad. | 我想不太严重 |
[34:03] | Can you make it back yourself? | 你可以自己一个人回去吗? |
[34:05] | I think so, sir. | 我想可以的 |
[34:06] | Let’s move out. | 我们前进 |
[34:09] | Right, here we go. | 对 我们走吧 |
[34:09] | Drop your weapon, Pop, drop your weapon. | 留下你的武器 普派 |
[34:12] | Come on! | 快点 |
[34:13] | One, two, three! | 一、二、三! |
[34:16] | Get down, Dick, get down! | 趴下 迪克! |
[34:18] | Pop! | 普派! |
[34:21] | Popeye, get down! | 普派 趴下! |
[34:24] | Winters, 1:00! | 温斯特 一点钟! |
[34:28] | Grenade! | 手榴弹! |
[34:30] | Toye! | 托伊! |
[34:31] | Let’s go! Get out of there! | 我们走! 赶快离开这里! |
[34:32] | Get out of there! | 赶快离开这里! |
[34:35] | Toye! | 托伊! |
[34:38] | Joe! | 乔! |
[34:39] | Jesus Christ. | 天啊.. |
[34:41] | Fucking twice. | 居然两次.. |
[34:46] | Jesus Christ! | 天啊! |
[34:51] | Lorraine, through, go! | 罗连 穿过去! 快! |
[34:53] | Malark! | 马拉其! |
[35:02] | Ranney, let’s move! | 兰尼! 我们走! |
[35:03] | They’ve got the first gun. | 他们抢到第一门炮了 |
[35:13] | There’s the second gun. | 第二门炮在那里 |
[35:14] | Grenades first. | 先用手榴弹 |
[35:16] | Then keep going, go! | 然后继续进攻 走! |
[35:17] | Right. | 好的 |
[35:24] | Okay. | 好了 |
[35:36] | Nicht schieBen! | (德语) |
[35:37] | Nicht schieBen! | (德语) |
[35:38] | Bitte, nicht schieBen. | (德语) |
[35:40] | No make dead! | 别杀我! |
[35:41] | Shut up. | 住嘴 |
[35:42] | Nicht schieBen! | (德语) |
[35:43] | Shut the fuck up! No make dead. | 给我住嘴! 别杀我! |
[35:51] | Stay down, stay down! | 趴下! |
[35:54] | Compton! | 康普顿! |
[35:55] | All right, cover for me. | 很好 掩护我! |
[36:00] | We must be doing something right. | 我们一定做对了什么 |
[36:02] | They’re so confused they’re firing on their own gun. | 你看 他们糊涂到向自己的第三门炮开火 |
[36:04] | Let’s blow this before they realize what’s happening. | 我们最好在他们搞清楚前将这东西炸掉 |
[36:07] | I’ll see what’s keeping Lip. | 我去看看李普怎么还没来 |
[36:08] | All right. | 好的 |
[36:09] | Toye, cover Lieutenant! | 托伊 掩护中尉! |
[36:15] | I think one of those dead Krauts has a Luger. | 那个死掉的德国佬可能有鲁格手枪 |
[36:17] | So what? | 那又怎样? |
[36:18] | Keep your head low, Petty. | 把头低下 派提 |
[36:19] | Come on, move it! | 快点 快过去! |
[36:20] | Have a little suppress in fire, why don’t you? | 开火掩护我好吗? |
[36:23] | Jesus Christ! | 我的天! |
[36:25] | Malarkey! | 马拉其! |
[36:30] | Now you stop firing? | 怎么不开枪了? |
[36:31] | Beautiful. | 好极了 |
[36:32] | Shit. | 该死! |
[36:33] | They must think he’s a medic or something. | 他们一定以为他是医疗兵 |
[36:35] | He’s gonna need a goddamn medic. | 他现在可需要医疗兵了 |
[36:37] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好了 好了 好了.. |
[36:40] | Malarkey! | 马拉其! |
[36:44] | Get low! | 放低姿势! |
[36:45] | What the hell are you doing? Come on! | 你在干什么? 快点! |
[36:53] | Forgot your frigging Luger? | 忘了你的鲁格枪? |
[36:55] | You want I should go get it for you, you stupid Mick? | 要我帮你去拿吗? 笨蛋 |
[37:01] | Where’s Lipton with that TNT? | 李普和炸药呢? |
[37:03] | Don’t know, sir. | 不知道 长官 |
[37:06] | You’ll be all right. | 你会没事的 普派 |
[37:07] | I’m sorry, I messed up. | 抱歉 我搞砸了 |
[37:08] | Don’t be sorry. | 别担心 |
[37:09] | Hey, Sarge? | 士官? |
[37:10] | You think this is a ticket home? | 这样就要被送回家了吗? |
[37:12] | Maybe. | 或许 |
[37:13] | Shit, I just got here. | 可恶 我才刚来这里 |
[37:22] | Hiya, Cowboy. | 你好 牛仔 |
[37:23] | Shut your fucking Guinea trap, Gonorrhea. | 给我闭上你的狗嘴 葛奈瑞 |
[37:27] | He’s all right, that kid. | 他其实是好人 |
[37:28] | You got a whole Kraut platoon out there. | 天啊 外面有整排的德军 |
[37:30] | Probably more, Captain. | 可能更多 中尉 |
[37:32] | You need help? | 需要帮忙吗? |
[37:33] | I need ammo, sir, lots of it! | 我们需要弹药 长官 很多的弹药 |
[37:35] | And TNT! | 还有炸药 |
[37:37] | I’ve got TNT, sir. | 我有炸药 长官 |
[37:38] | Good job, Private. | 很好 士兵 |
[37:48] | Hall, ready! | 赫尔 准备好没? |
[37:50] | Sir, I don’t have any way to set it off, sir. | 长官 我没办法引爆炸药 |
[38:11] | Fire in the hole! | 炸弹要爆炸了! |
[38:17] | Plesha, covering fire. | 普利夏! 掩护射击 |
[38:19] | Third gun, here! | 第三门炮 那里! |
[38:21] | Lorraine, grab some more of those potato mashers and follow me. | 罗连 带着炸药跟我走 |
[38:24] | Malarkey, Hall, you two, go! | 马拉其 赫尔 你们两个 走! |
[38:45] | Running a little low on ammo, sir. | 弹药不太够了 长官 |
[38:48] | How about you, Malarkey? | 你呢 马拉其? |
[38:49] | Okay. | 我很好! |
[38:51] | Think you got enough to take the third gun? | 你有足够弹药攻下第三门炮吗? |
[38:53] | We’ll soon find out, Dick. | 等一下就知道了 迪克 |
[38:55] | Malarkey, let’s go! | 马拉其 我们走! |
[38:56] | Toye, cover! | 托伊 掩护我们! |
[38:58] | Okay, Hall, keep your head down. | 好 赫尔! 把头低下! |
[39:02] | Hall! | 赫尔! |
[39:03] | Leave your TNT! | 留下炸药! |
[39:14] | Fire in the hole! | 炸弹要炸了! |
[39:22] | Malarkey, cover the front! | 马拉其 负责前方 |
[39:23] | Go to the cannon, go. | 去大炮那里 快点! |
[39:56] | Hey, Sarge. I’m looking for Battalion HQ. | 嘿~士官! 我在找营部指挥部 |
[39:59] | Are you kidding? | 你开什么玩笑? |
[40:01] | It’s back thataway. | 在后面那个方向 |
[40:03] | You mean over… | 你是说… |
[40:07] | Fire in the hole! | 炸弹要炸了! |
[40:21] | TNT! | 炸药! |
[40:24] | TNT! | 炸药! |
[40:25] | Don’t need it. | 不需要了! |
[40:27] | What? | 什么? |
[40:28] | Don’t need it! | 不需要了! |
[40:30] | Hall! | 赫尔! |
[40:32] | Hall? | 赫尔? |
[40:35] | Where’d he come from? | 他怎么来的? |
[40:40] | Winters, Hester said you needed ammo! | 温特斯! 海斯特说你需要弹药! |
[40:44] | Malarkey! | 马拉其! |
[40:45] | As much as you can, everyone! | 尽量拿! 所有人都一样! |
[40:49] | You mind if D Company takes a shot at the next gun? | 可以让D连试试攻占下一门炮吗? |
[40:52] | All yours. | 你请便 |
[40:53] | Let’s go, Dog Company! | 我们上 D连! |
[40:55] | Up and at them, D Company. | 上前进攻 D连 |
[40:57] | Compton! | 康普顿! |
[40:59] | Who is that, Speirs? | 那是谁? 史毕尔吗? |
[41:08] | What’s he doing out of the trench? | 他离开壕沟干什么? |
[41:10] | Oh, what the hell’s he doing? | 天啊 他在做什么? |
[41:13] | Oh, Jesus. | 我的天 |
[41:20] | Sir, had a little trouble… | 长官! 我在通过第一块空地时 |
[41:22] | …getting through that first field. | 遇到了麻烦 |
[41:26] | Oh, Christ. | 哦 天 |
[41:28] | We’re gonna need it at the next gun. | 我们攻下门炮时会很需要 |
[41:29] | Once it’s blown, have them leave. | 一旦炸掉赶快撤退 |
[41:31] | Go! Yes, sir. | 是 长官! |
[41:35] | Compton, police them both, then pull out! | 康普顿 掩护他们两个 然后撤退! |
[41:37] | Lorraine, Toye, move out! | 罗连 托伊 撤退! |
[41:49] | Move out! | 撤退! |
[41:49] | Move out! Move it out! | 撤退! 撤退! |
[41:51] | MGs first. | 机枪先撤 |
[41:53] | Fall back to your original positions. | 机枪退守原来位置 |
[41:56] | Everyone else, maintain your base of fire. | 其他人开火掩护 |
[42:05] | Okay, back to battalion! | 好 回到营部去 走! |
[42:06] | Go, go! | 快走! |
[42:19] | They were 105s, not 88s, sir. | 那是105毫米 不是88毫米 |
[42:21] | We disabled them and pulled out. | 我们毁掉它们后撤退了 |
[42:23] | I figure there’s maybe 40 or so Krauts… | 我想大概还有40名德国佬 |
[42:25] | …still manning three MG-42s to the rear. | 仍在后方守着三挺42型机枪 |
[42:28] | Hey, Popeye. | 普派! |
[42:30] | Forty? | 40个? |
[42:31] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[42:33] | We killed maybe around 20… | 我们大约杀了20个 |
[42:35] | …so, yeah, probably there’s 40 left. | 所以..大约还有40个 |
[42:38] | I think we need artillery… | 我想我们需要大炮 |
[42:40] | …or maybe mortars might do the job. | 或是迫击炮才能完成任务 |
[42:56] | Going my way? | 要搭便车吗? |
[42:57] | Sure. | 是的 |
[42:59] | Sergeant. | 长官 |
[43:01] | Careful, don’t hurt yourself. | 小心! 别受伤了! |
[43:05] | Nice ride you got here, Nix. | 你的车挺不错的 尼克森 |
[43:08] | Straight from Utah Beach. | 直接从犹他海滩运来的 |
[43:09] | We should put them to work before they’re missed. | 趁还能动时尽量用 |
[43:19] | By nightfall… | 入夜后 |
[43:20] | …Second Battalion had secured Sainte-Marie-du-Mont… | 第二营攻下圣梅莉山头 |
[43:23] | …and elements of the 4th Division were beginning to move men and material inland. | 第四师已开始移动人员与物资进入内陆 |
[43:31] | Most of the 101st Airborne, including Easy Company… | 大部分101空降师 包括E连 |
[43:34] | …were still scattered all over Normandy… | 仍散落在整个诺曼底区 |
[43:36] | …and the success of the invasion was far from certain. | 而我们离入侵成功还远的很 |
[43:39] | We had an hour to rest… | 我们有一小时休息 |
[43:40] | …and scrounge for food we could… | 并尽量收集食物 |
[43:42] | …before we had to move south… | 然后就得向南前进 |
[43:44] | …and secure the town of Courville. | 攻下库柏小镇 |
[43:51] | …die in the back of this damn truck. | 我才不要死在这卡车上 |
[43:53] | Come on, you’re stepping on my legs. | 你踩着我脚了 |
[43:55] | Jesus, let me out of here. | 天啊! 让我下车! |
[43:57] | Light, light discipline. | 灯光 灯光管制 |
[43:59] | Guarnere, close that flap. | 葛奈瑞 把帐幕放下 |
[44:01] | Let the Krauts cook their own goddamn food. | 让德国人自己去烤食物 |
[44:05] | How are we doing, Malark? | 大家状况如何 马拉其? |
[44:06] | We’re doing good. | 我们没问题 |
[44:07] | Doing good? | -很好? -是的 |
[44:08] | What the hell do you know about cooking, you’re Irish. | 你怎么会懂得烹饪 你是爱尔兰人? |
[44:10] | Sir, if you have a reservation someplace else… | 长官 如果你在别处订了位置 |
[44:12] | Just start dishing it. | 把菜端出来就是了 |
[44:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[44:17] | Shit. | 该死 |
[44:24] | Jesus Christ, give me some air. | 这里臭气冲天 让我透口气 |
[44:37] | ‘Evening. | 晚安 |
[44:38] | Hello, sir. | 你好 长官 |
[44:39] | Did something die in here? | 有东西死在这里吗? |
[44:41] | Yeah, Malarkey’s ass. | 是啊 马拉其的屁股 |
[44:45] | Any word on Lieutenant Meehan, sir? | 有米汉中尉的消息吗 长官? |
[44:46] | No, not yet. | 还没有 |
[44:52] | Don’t that make you our commanding officer, sir? | 那你不就成为我们的指挥官? |
[44:55] | Yeah, it does. | 是的 |
[44:59] | Sir? | 长官? |
[45:00] | Joe, the Lieutenant don’t drink. | 乔 中尉不喝酒的 |
[45:06] | It’s been a day of firsts. | 今天第一次的经验还真多 |
[45:14] | Don’t you think, Guarnere? | 不是这样吗 葛奈瑞? |
[45:19] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[45:24] | Carry on. | 你们继续吧 |
[45:25] | Good night, sir. | 晚安 长官 |
[45:27] | Oh, Sergeant? | 士官? |
[45:29] | Sir? | 是的 |
[45:30] | I’m not a Quaker. | 我不是贵格教徒 |
[45:36] | If he’s from Lancaster County, he’s probably a Mennonite. | 若他是从兰卡斯特郡来的 他可能是门诺派教徒 |
[45:38] | What’s a Mennonite? | 什么是门诺派教徒? |
[45:46] | Hey, wait up! | 迪克! |
[45:48] | What? | 怎样? |
[45:48] | You know that map you found? | 记得你找到的地图吗? |
[45:50] | It had every Kraut gun in Normandy on it. | 那上面有德国佬在诺曼底每挺机枪的位置 |
[45:52] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗? |
[45:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[45:55] | Here. | 我来 |
[45:59] | Don’t ever get a cat. | 看来你没养过猫 |
[46:02] | What’s on your mind? | 你在想什么? |
[46:04] | I lost a man today. | 我今天失去一名弟兄 |
[46:08] | Hall. | 赫尔 |
[46:09] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[46:10] | A John Hall, New Yorker. | 他叫约翰·赫尔 纽约人 |
[46:13] | Got killed today at Brecourt. | 今天在布里克被杀 |
[46:15] | I never knew him. | 我没机会认识他 |
[46:17] | Yeah, you did. | 你认识的 |
[46:19] | Radio-op, 506th basketball team, Able Company. | 通讯兵 506团蓝球队的 A连 |
[46:25] | He was a good man. | 他是个好男人 |
[46:27] | Man. | 男人 |
[46:28] | Not even old enough to buy a beer. | 根本连喝酒年龄都还没到 |
[46:36] | Not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[46:40] | Hey, Dick. | 迪克 |
[46:43] | I sent that map up to Division. | 我要送那地图到师部 |
[46:46] | I think it’s gonna do some good. | 我想它会有点用处 |
[47:30] | That night I took time to thank God… | 那晚我向上帝感恩 |
[47:32] | …for seeing me through that day of days… | 谢谢他那天眷顾着我 |
[47:35] | …and prayed I would make it through D plus one. | 还祈求保佑我撑到登陆第二日 |
[47:39] | And if, somehow, I managed to get home again… | 如果 我真能够撑到回家 |
[47:44] | …I promised God, and myself… | 我答应上帝 还有我自己 |
[47:47] | …that I would find a quiet piece of land someplace… | 我会找个安静的地方 |
[47:51] | …and spend the rest of my life in peace. | 平静度过余生 |
[48:23] | 以下勋章颁发给摧毁德军布里克区火炮的军人 | |
[48:27] | 铜星勋章 | |
[48:28] | 华特韩德斯、卡伍德李普、唐诺马拉其、克里夫兰派提 | |
[48:31] | 约翰普利夏、马伦兰尼、乔托依、普派怀恩 | |
[48:34] | 银星勋章 | |
[48:35] | 巴克康普顿、比尔葛奈瑞、杰瑞德罗连 | |
[48:38] | 颁给李察温斯特中尉表现杰出十字勋章 | |
[48:42] | E连进攻德国炮台的行动成为进攻固定阵地的范例 | |
[48:46] | 至今美国西点军校仍沿用作为教学典范 |