时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Hello, everyone. | 各位早 |
[00:05] | Guys… | 大家… |
[00:06] | Hello? | 喂 |
[00:09] | Everyone… | 各位… |
[00:10] | Uh, Kim, how long have you been | 金姆 你这么想吸引大家注意 |
[00:12] | trying to get everyone’s attention? | 有多久了 |
[00:13] | I guess my whole life. | 这辈子都是吧 |
[00:15] | No, in here. | 我是说在这 |
[00:16] | Like, right now. | 现在 |
[00:16] | Oh. Like ten minutes. | 十分钟吧 |
[00:18] | Okay. Hold this. | 好了 拿着 |
[00:24] | Um, you guys, my parents were so excited | 各位 我过了教师资格考试 |
[00:28] | that I passed the teacher’s exam | 我父母超级兴奋 |
[00:30] | that they gave me their credit card to celebrate. | 把信用卡给我随便刷 |
[00:33] | And I was like, “What?” | 我说”神马” |
[00:34] | And they were like, “Yeah.” | 他们说”你没听错” |
[00:36] | And I was like, “Really?” | 我说”真的咩” |
[00:37] | And they were like, “Yes, Kim, | 他们说”是的 金姆 |
[00:38] | we’re scientists. We don’t make jokes.” | 我们是科学家 不开玩笑 |
[00:41] | Well, you should just take your friends out to dinner or something. | 那你应该带朋友出去吃个饭什么的 |
[00:43] | Yes. Could we all do Friday? | 没错 周五都有时间吗 |
[00:45] | Wait, us? | 请我们吗 |
[00:46] | No, no, no, no. I meant real friends. | 不不不 我是说真正的朋友 |
[00:48] | Like people you see at night. | 你晚上见的人 |
[00:49] | I don’t see anyone at night. | 我晚上谁也不见 |
[00:51] | I got to get my 16 hours of sleep. | 我得睡足16个小时 |
[00:53] | I heard that. | 听说了 |
[00:54] | So who is in? | 谁来呢 |
[00:57] | I’m in! | 我 |
[00:58] | I can go. | 我可以 |
[00:59] | I’m in! | 我去 |
[01:00] | Okay, Mr. Pilaf, you can come. | 好的 皮拉夫老师 你可以来 |
[01:03] | I just have to make sure it’s okay with my wives. | 我得先请示一下老婆们 |
[01:05] | Wives? | 老婆们 |
[01:10] | What about you, Meredith? | 你呢 梅瑞迪丝 |
[01:12] | Oh. Um, Friday’s actually my 30th birthday. | 那个 我周五过30岁生日 |
[01:15] | Oh! Oh, my gosh. Happy birthday! | 我的天 生日快乐 |
[01:17] | Dirty 30! | 三十而骚 |
[01:18] | Don’t ever say that. Yuck. | 别这么说 真恶心 |
[01:20] | Yeah, I’m gonna be spending it with a 30-year-old | 我得喝前夫送我的 |
[01:22] | bottle of champagne my ex-husband gave me. | 那瓶庆三十香槟 |
[01:23] | And my best friend from college, | 还有我大学的闺蜜 |
[01:24] | Alex, is flying in from Dallas. She’s amazing. | 阿莉 从达拉斯飞来了 她超级棒 |
[01:27] | She’s, like, a total queen bee of our group. | 她是我们闺蜜圈的蜂后 |
[01:29] | I basically hate everybody except for her. | 除了她我谁都讨厌 |
[01:31] | Why don’t you bring her to Kim’s dinner? | 带她跟金姆共进晚餐吧 |
[01:33] | I can’t do that for so many reasons. | 不行 理由好多呢 |
[01:36] | Mainly because I’m planning a little intimate birthday, | 主要是因为我想私密地庆祝 |
[01:40] | about 100 old friends on a yacht. | 请了100来个老朋友去游艇上 |
[01:43] | Everybody thought I was so down and out after Ray divorced me, | 大家都觉得跟雷离婚之后我很低迷 |
[01:46] | but they’re about to see that Meredith Davis | 但他们马上就能明白 梅瑞迪丝·戴维斯 |
[01:48] | cannot be held down for long. | 不会一直低落下去的 |
[01:49] | Unless I want to be. And there’s a safe word. | 除非我想低落 我有安全词[SM用语]的 |
[01:53] | What? | 私密 |
[01:53] | Can you change your party to another night? | 要不你的派对改天吧 |
[01:56] | I’m available Saturday, Sunday, the rest of the week | 我周六日有空 这周除了周五都有空 |
[01:58] | and the whole month. And, uh, Thanksgiving and Christmas. | 这个月也有空 感恩节和圣诞节也是 |
[02:00] | Oh, no. I can’t move it. So bummed. | 不能改呢 真可惜 |
[02:04] | Then, Kim, could you move your party? That way we could… | 那金姆你改一下时间吧 这样就能… |
[02:06] | No. Don’t move it. | 不用改 |
[02:08] | I mean, I would feel terrible. | 改了我多不好意思 |
[02:09] | This is Kim’s night! | 今晚是金姆之夜 |
[02:11] | Oh. I wish we could do both. | 真希望两个能一起 |
[02:14] | It feels weird not celebrating with Mer… edith. | 不能跟梅梅…迪丝一起真可惜 |
[02:17] | Meredith. | 梅瑞迪丝 |
[02:19] | Well, we could just swing by after. | 可以吃完饭去 |
[02:20] | We will be dressed up. | 我们会盛装出席的 |
[02:21] | Now we have to dress up? | 还要盛装吗 |
[02:22] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[02:24] | You guys go celebrate with Kim, | 你们跟金姆一起 |
[02:27] | such an accomplishment, that thing that… | 真了不起啊 她那个… |
[02:30] | she did, that she was, uh, talking about earlier. | 就是之前她说那事 |
[02:35] | Oh. Hi. | 你好 |
[02:37] | Jerry, how’s my yacht looking? | 杰瑞 我的游艇怎么样了 |
[02:39] | Covered in streamers yet? | 装饰好了吗 |
[02:41] | We have to cancel the party. | 派对得取消了 |
[02:42] | Wait, what? | 什么 |
[02:43] | My boss didn’t know you and Ray got divorced. | 我老板不知道你跟雷离婚了 |
[02:45] | Now, when he approved the free rental, | 他同意免费租给你时 |
[02:47] | he thought he was doing it for the wife | 他还以为你是 |
[02:49] | of So Cal’s biggest yacht dealer. | 南加州最大游艇商的老婆 |
[02:50] | Now, if you could get Ray’s new girlfriend Mitzi | 可是呢 如果你找雷的新女友米茨 |
[02:53] | to put in a good word for you, then we’d be cooking with gas. | 给你说两句好话 那还有的商量 |
[02:55] | I invited 100 people, Jerry. | 我请了100个人 杰瑞 |
[02:57] | Is there anything you can give me? | 能照顾我一下吗 |
[02:59] | How do you feel about spending your birthday on a Sea-Doo? | 在海上漂着过吧 |
[03:01] | Jerry! | 杰瑞 |
[03:01] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:02] | At least you got that 30-year-old bottle of champagne Ray got for you. | 至少雷送你的庆三十香槟还在 |
[03:11] | Hello? | 喂 |
[03:12] | Hey, Mere-bear, | 喂 小梅梅 |
[03:13] | so Ray refuses to give back the champagne. | 雷不想把香槟给你 |
[03:15] | I’m sorry. At least you have the yacht. | 真抱歉 至少你还有游艇 |
[03:43] | Hi. Is this the Eastmore Hotel? Yes, hi. | 喂 是伊斯莫酒店吗 这样 |
[03:46] | I was groped there earlier today, | 早上我在你们那被人非礼了 |
[03:48] | and I’m willing to not press charges | 舞厅周五给我用一晚 |
[03:51] | if you let me use the ballroom for free on Friday night. | 我保证不起诉你们 |
[03:55] | Hello? Hel… | 喂 喂 |
[04:01] | Hey. | 你好啊 |
[04:02] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[04:03] | Well, I lost the yacht for my birthday party. | 庆生的游艇没了 |
[04:08] | So much for showing everybody I’m still somebody. | 以后没法在大伙面前炫耀了 |
[04:10] | And Ray’s refusing to give me the champagne that he bought me. | 我的那瓶香槟 雷也不肯还给我 |
[04:12] | It was a gift. | 都说送我了 |
[04:13] | Classic public school teacher problems. | 公立学校老师都有这烦恼 |
[04:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:17] | You know, you should just come out with us Friday night. | 你周五晚上一起来吧 |
[04:19] | Kim’s taking us all to Winston’s. | 金姆请大家去温斯顿 |
[04:21] | Winston’s? | 温斯顿吗 |
[04:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:22] | That’s one of the best steak houses in the country. | 那是全国最好的牛排店了 |
[04:24] | I know. They serve Kobe beef from cows that were only fed Kobe beef. | 是啊 他们的神户牛排出自只吃神户牛排的牛身上 |
[04:28] | Apparently Kim’s family is pretty loaded. | 看来金姆她家还挺有钱 |
[04:33] | They are? | 是吗 |
[04:34] | Kimmy. Hi, you. | 小金姆 你好啊 |
[04:37] | Hi. | 你好 |
[04:38] | I’ve been thinking a lot about your dinner. | 我考虑了一下你的晚餐 |
[04:40] | Uh, weird. I’ve been thinking a lot about your breakfast. | 好奇怪 我在想你的早饭 |
[04:43] | How many Tic Tacs do you usually eat? | 你一般吃多少雀巢奇巧 |
[04:45] | It may be my birthday, | 今天虽说是我生日 |
[04:47] | but you only pass that important teaching test once. | 可教师资格考试只能过一次 |
[04:50] | And I just hate thinking about you guys celebrating without me. | 一想你们庆祝不带我我就生气 |
[04:54] | Awesome. I’ll let Winston’s know. | 真棒 我去通知温斯顿 |
[04:56] | We’re having special cows flown in. | 有位好牛的人要来了呢 |
[04:58] | No, I think we need to do something bigger to celebrate you, | 不是 我在想把晚宴办大点 |
[05:01] | not just some steak dinner with the gang. | 和同事吃牛排怎么够 |
[05:02] | Something huge that you pay for. Okay… | 你掏钱办大点 好了 |
[05:05] | describe to me your ideal party. | 说说你理想的派对什么样 |
[05:08] | Well, I’m wearing this exact fit, | 我就穿着这身衣服 |
[05:10] | but my side pony is braided and teased. | 但是编着烫直过的马尾辫 |
[05:14] | Celine Dion is there, but she doesn’t have to sing | 席琳·迪翁也去了 她要是不想开口 |
[05:16] | unless she wants to, which I hope she does, but no pressure. | 就可以不唱 但我希望她唱 不过不会逼她啦 |
[05:18] | There is a dance floor, but I won’t dance on account of my vertigo. | 有个舞池 但我怕晕所以不跳舞 |
[05:21] | But I will limbo. | 不过可以试试林波舞 |
[05:23] | Great! Okay, so everything you’re saying to me | 好了 你说的这一切 |
[05:25] | points directly to a yacht party. | 游艇派对都有 |
[05:27] | I’ll take care of all the details– | 细节我来搞定 |
[05:28] | you just give me your credit card info. Whenever you’re ready. | 你把信用卡信息给我就行 说吧 |
[05:30] | But I just said I get vertigo. | 可我说了我怕晕 |
[05:33] | What about having a party at Juanita’s? | 去胡安妮塔办派对怎么样 |
[05:36] | That’s got a casual- yet-festive atmosphere, | 那地方又放松又有节日气氛 |
[05:39] | and I could invite a bunch more teachers. | 还能多请几个同事 |
[05:41] | Um… sure. | 好啊 |
[05:42] | It’s just that somebody suggested yacht partying, | 可是有人说去游艇不错 |
[05:45] | and I feel like… | 我感觉… |
[05:47] | Oh, my doctor would never allow it. | 我的医生肯定不允许 |
[05:49] | Okay. How about a dance club? | 那去舞厅呢 |
[05:50] | Strobe lights affect my seasonal depression. | 闪光会诱发我的季节性抑郁 |
[05:52] | Rooftop bar. | 屋顶酒吧 |
[05:53] | Oh, I’m scared of heights. | 我恐高 |
[05:54] | Underground wine cellar. | 地下酒窖 |
[05:55] | Oh, I’m scared of depths. | 我害怕下去 |
[05:57] | Juanita’s it is! | 那就胡安妮塔吧 |
[06:00] | Oh, um… | 那个 |
[06:01] | you wouldn’t mind if I invite a few friends, would you? | 我请几个朋友来可以吗 |
[06:03] | To celebrate me passing the test? | 庆祝我通过考试吗 |
[06:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:06] | I have some friends that are super interested in education. | 我有朋友对教育特别感兴趣 |
[06:09] | You are gonna love them. | 你肯定喜欢 |
[06:11] | Peas in a pod! | 你们可像了 |
[06:16] | Hello? | 你们好 |
[06:17] | Hey! | 好啊 |
[06:20] | Wow, you guys sure are prompt. | 你们来得好快 |
[06:22] | A balloon bouquet? | 一束气球吗 |
[06:23] | For me? | 给我的吗 |
[06:25] | Oh, thank you so much! | 太谢谢你了 |
[06:27] | I’m gonna go put these in water. | 我去放进水里 |
[06:29] | Man, look at these decorations. | 看这地方的装饰 |
[06:31] | Why? What’s wrong with it? | 怎么了 有问题吗 |
[06:32] | It’s fantastic. | 太棒了 |
[06:33] | It’s ridiculous! | 丑死了 |
[06:35] | I mean, a dinner with friends is one thing, | 跟朋友吃晚饭没什么 |
[06:37] | but this is just too much. | 这就有点过了 |
[06:38] | Pride cometh before the fall. | 骄傲的人必定栽跟头 |
[06:40] | That’s why my parents burned all my graduation gifts | 所以我爸妈在后院吃烧烤的地方 |
[06:43] | in the backyard barbecue pit. | 把我的毕业礼物全烧了 |
[06:44] | Okay. Uh, this is an open bar, though, right? | 好吧 这酒吧对所有人开放吧 |
[06:47] | Yep, I already checked. | 开放 我查过了 |
[06:49] | Oh, Meredith. We got you a present. | 对了 梅瑞迪丝 给你带了礼物 |
[06:51] | Did not want your birthday to go unrecognized. | 可不能忘了你的生日 |
[06:55] | Oh, God, it is my birthday, isn’t it? | 天哪 还真是我生日啊 |
[06:56] | I just keep forgetting. | 我老是忘 |
[06:58] | We all pitched in. | 大家凑钱买的 |
[07:00] | Except for Irene, who’s still in Reno at the Ferret Nationals, | 除了艾琳 她还在里诺的全国雪貂联盟 |
[07:03] | whatever that is. | 谁知道是什么玩意 |
[07:04] | I hope everyone realizes how important | 希望大家知道 |
[07:05] | this party is to Kim, and shows up, | 这对金姆有多重要 |
[07:07] | and aren’t disappointed that it’s not on a boat. | 来了发现不是游艇也不要失望 |
[07:09] | Michael and I showed up for my Semester at Sea, | 我和迈克去海上学府[在邮轮上]报到 |
[07:11] | and it was moved to a double-wide trailer in a parking lot | 发现由于经费问题 上课地点改到了 |
[07:13] | next to the football stadium because of budget reasons. | 足球场边一辆加宽的大拖车上 |
[07:15] | It was a wonderful four months. | 可那四个月还是很开心 |
[07:17] | Check it out, guys! A piñata! | 大伙快看 小糖马 |
[07:21] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你想什么 |
[07:22] | Yes, I made it by hand, and yes, | 没错 是我手工做的 没错 |
[07:25] | the eyes are inspired by Ginny. | 眼睛受了金妮启发 |
[07:27] | Gorgeous. | 真美 |
[07:28] | Just gorgeous. | 真是美 |
[07:30] | Ginny, | 金妮 |
[07:31] | do you like the piñata? | 你喜欢吗 |
[07:32] | If I’m gonna hit a donkey with a stick, | 我抽驴子的时候 |
[07:34] | I want it to go faster, not give me candy. | 是让它走快点 不是让它掉糖 |
[07:37] | You know what, | 那什么 |
[07:37] | I think I found the perfect place for that piñata– | 我知道这东西该放哪了 |
[07:39] | in the kitchen! | 厨房里 |
[07:41] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[07:43] | Hey. | 你好 |
[07:44] | Oh, excuse me, | 不好意思 |
[07:46] | but they don’t serve skanky-ass sluts here. | 这里不招待绿茶婊 |
[07:49] | Then why are you holding a drink? | 那你在这干什么 |
[07:53] | Hot bitch sandwich! | 贱婊团团抱 |
[07:56] | Alex, you look amazing. | 阿莉 你真美 |
[07:58] | Oh, thank you. You, too. | 谢谢呢 你也是 |
[08:01] | That’s Meredith’s old best friend! | 那是梅瑞迪丝的老闺蜜了 |
[08:03] | The queen bee of her group– I cannot wait to meet her. | 闺蜜圈的蜂后 我等不及了 |
[08:05] | Hi! | 你们好 |
[08:08] | You guys… | 大伙… |
[08:09] | look at how hysterical this place is, right? | 看这地方有多可笑 |
[08:13] | Just silly and fun. Purely intentional. | 又蠢又可笑 那么做作 |
[08:16] | All irony, all the time. | 多讽刺啊 |
[08:18] | I guess they’re going to get drinks before the introductions. | 介绍之前她们得拿杯酒吧 |
[08:19] | You kitschy little bitch. | 你这没品的小婊砸 |
[08:21] | I love theme parties. | 我喜欢主题派对 |
[08:23] | Yeah, it’s a theme. | 对啊 看这主题 |
[08:25] | It’s like when we were poor in college | 想起一穷二白的大学时代 |
[08:27] | and we could barely afford food. | 吃的都要买不起了 |
[08:29] | Yeah! | 是啊 |
[08:29] | Yeah, that’s why we didn’t eat. | 没错 所以才不吃东西 |
[08:33] | Hey, who were those people you were talking to when we walked in? | 进门的时候你跟谁说话呢 |
[08:36] | Are they other friends? | 也是你朋友吗 |
[08:37] | Those are just coworkers who crashed. What are you gonna do? | 同事非要来 我能怎么办 |
[08:40] | I’m so happy you’re here. | 你们来我真开心 |
[08:42] | Oh, this is great, Meredith. | 挺棒的 梅瑞迪丝 |
[08:44] | Honestly, when I heard your party was moving | 说实话 我听说你的派对 |
[08:46] | from a yacht to a Mexican restaurant, | 从游艇改到了墨西哥餐厅时 |
[08:48] | I was afraid I was gonna have to fake another ruptured implant. | 我还差点假装胸里的硅胶破了不来了呢 |
[08:51] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[08:52] | Hey, that’s what you said when you had to miss Lily’s Bat Mitzvah. | 莉莉的成人礼你就用的这个理由 |
[08:54] | Oh, no, no, no, no. | 不是不是 |
[08:56] | Honey, that was real. | 亲爱的 那次真破了 |
[08:58] | Karen, Lisa, | 凯伦 丽萨 |
[09:00] | Denise, Paul. | 丹妮丝 保罗 |
[09:01] | Paul’s new boyfriend. | 保罗的新男友 |
[09:02] | Paul’s ex-wife. You made up! | 保罗的前妻 你们和好了 |
[09:04] | Oh, my God! | 我的天哪 |
[09:05] | I’m so happy you’re at my super fun campy party! | 欢迎来到超俗气主题派对 |
[09:09] | Oh, who’s Kim? | 金姆是谁 |
[09:10] | Typo. | 拼错了 |
[09:15] | Perfect! | 太棒了 |
[09:16] | Who are all these people with Meredith? | 梅瑞迪丝身边那群人是谁啊 |
[09:17] | And isn’t that Lily’s stepmom, Brie? | 那是莉莉的继母布莉吧 |
[09:20] | Does anybody else think this is weird? | 还有人觉得不对劲吗 |
[09:21] | Meredith asked if she could bring a few friends. | 梅瑞迪丝问能不能带朋友来 |
[09:23] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[09:24] | Happy birthday, Meredith! | 生日快乐 梅瑞迪丝 |
[09:35] | Hey-hey, hi. | 你好啊 来一下 |
[09:38] | Kim said you invited a few friends. | 金姆说你请了几个朋友 |
[09:40] | These are a few friends? | 这是几个吗 |
[09:41] | Yep. And they’re all here to celebrate Kim. | 是啊 都是来给金姆庆祝的 |
[09:42] | I mean, they’re giving her her space– | 她们得给金姆留点私人空间 |
[09:44] | you know, ’cause she’s just so busy hosting– | 她一直忙着主持什么的 |
[09:45] | but yeah, I mean, they’re all here for her. | 不过是来给他庆祝的 |
[09:47] | Okay, and what about the-the cake? | 好了 那蛋糕呢 |
[09:49] | Oh, that’s for me and Kim. | 是给我和金姆的 |
[09:51] | Really. | 真的吗 |
[09:53] | Hey, uh, you’re here to celebrate Kim, right? | 那个 你们是来给金姆庆祝的吗 |
[09:56] | Who’s Kim? | 金姆是谁 |
[09:57] | Exactly. | 果然 |
[09:58] | Enjoy your drinks, ladies. | 好好喝吧 女士们 |
[10:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:02] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[10:09] | Hey, Ginny, where do you think I should put the piñata? | 金妮 小糖马放哪好 |
[10:12] | I don’t care. This is over the top. | 随便 太过分了 |
[10:14] | But piñatas are fun. | 可是小糖马多好玩 |
[10:16] | No, they aren’t. | 不好玩 |
[10:18] | You put a lot of work into a piñata. | 你在它身上花了心血 |
[10:21] | You let it into your life. | 让它进入你的生活 |
[10:22] | You fill it with candy. | 给它好多糖 |
[10:24] | You grow attached to it. | 对它有了感情 |
[10:25] | And then one day it just leaves. | 可有一天它还是会走 |
[10:27] | Wait, I see what’s going on here. | 等等 我明白了 |
[10:31] | You don’t understand piñatas at all. | 你真是不懂小糖马 |
[10:37] | You’re sad about losing Kim. | 金姆走了你很伤心 |
[10:38] | What?! | 什么 |
[10:39] | No, I’m not. | 哪有 |
[10:41] | Student teachers like her are a dime a dozen. | 她这样的实习老师遍地都是 |
[10:43] | I’m happy Kim is becoming a teacher. | 金姆成为正式教师我挺开心的 |
[10:45] | I just don’t think you have to throw her a parade to celebrate it. | 不过也不用大张旗鼓地庆祝吧 |
[10:48] | I’m just a humble math teacher, | 我只是个普通的数学老师 |
[10:50] | but you should tell her how you feel. | 但你该告诉她你的感受 |
[10:53] | I’m not a hippie. | 我又不是嬉皮士 |
[10:55] | Who asked you? | 谁问你的想法了 |
[10:59] | Hey, hey, hey. Alex? | 喂喂喂 阿莉吗 |
[11:01] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[11:02] | Carl. | 卡尔 |
[11:04] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[11:05] | I’m Meredith’s new best friend Carl. | 我是梅瑞迪丝的新闺蜜卡尔 |
[11:07] | I’m sure you heard about me. | 你经常听到我吧 |
[11:09] | Principal Carl? | 卡尔校长 |
[11:10] | Carl Gaines. | 卡尔·盖恩斯 |
[11:11] | Carl Maurice Gaines? | 卡尔·莫里斯·盖恩斯 |
[11:13] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[11:14] | Divorced buddy, chocolate thunder. | 刚离婚 狂吃巧克力 |
[11:16] | No, nothing. | 没印象 |
[11:16] | You do look familiar. | 不过看着眼熟 |
[11:18] | I do? | 是吗 |
[11:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:20] | Do you vacation in the Hamptons? | 你去汉普顿[纽约度假村]度过假吗 |
[11:21] | Oh, always. | 总去 |
[11:22] | Love Hampton Inns, but I do not know how they’re making money, | 最喜欢汉普顿小旅馆了 可每天早上送免费华夫饼 |
[11:26] | handing out those free waffles every morning. | 他们是怎么赚钱的呢 |
[11:31] | That was Alex. | 那是阿莉 |
[11:34] | Hey, do you mind moving down? | 介意挪一下吗 |
[11:37] | I-I’m sorry. A few more down. | 不好意思 多挪一点 |
[11:42] | Sorry, we’re gonna need to squeeze a couple more in. | 不好意思 还得挪一点 |
[11:50] | There are no seats left. | 没座位了 |
[11:51] | There’s a table against the wall. | 墙边有个桌子 |
[11:56] | Excuse me. Can you move these coats? | 不好意思 外套能挪下吗 |
[11:58] | We need the space. | 我们要用桌子 |
[11:59] | Oh. Our coats are using this table. | 这外套用着桌子呢 |
[12:01] | Can’t you just put ’em somewhere else, | 不能放别处吗 |
[12:03] | like on the backs of your chairs? | 套椅背上什么的 |
[12:04] | Look, I hate that Meredith saved seats for her besties | 梅瑞迪丝给闺蜜留座位 却忘了同事 |
[12:08] | and forgot about her random coworkers. | 我也不想这样 |
[12:09] | Thanks for understanding. | 理解万岁吧 |
[12:14] | Meredith, this party is so campy and fun. | 梅瑞迪丝 这派对又俗气又有意思 |
[12:17] | Right? | 是吗 |
[12:18] | Yeah. Everyone’s talking about you. | 是啊 大家都在说你 |
[12:20] | And not in the usual mean, catty, behind-your-back way. | 不像平时那样说你坏话 |
[12:22] | In, like, an awesome way. | 是说你超厉害 |
[12:23] | Yeah. Everybody’s here. | 是啊 大家都来了 |
[12:25] | And everybody is having a blast. | 大家都喝爽了 |
[12:30] | We miss you so much. | 我们好想你 |
[12:32] | Thank you. I really needed to hear that. | 谢谢 我最需要这个了 |
[12:34] | This is ridiculous! Here. You know what? | 够了 这样 |
[12:37] | Grab the rest. We’ll put ’em in the coat room. | 你们拿剩下的 放到门厅 |
[12:39] | Good idea, Kotsky. | 好主意 考茨基 |
[12:40] | I am too old to eat Mexican food standing up. | 我这年纪吃墨西哥菜不能站着 |
[12:46] | Um, Brie told me you stole their coats. | 布莉说你偷了他们的外套 |
[12:48] | No, we put ’em in the entryway. | 没有 放在门厅了 |
[12:50] | They’re right over there. | 就那边 |
[12:51] | You cannot move people’s stuff. | 不能乱动别人东西 |
[12:54] | For me, it was a classic peer pressure situation. | 我看这和同辈竞争一样 |
[13:02] | Why are you blowing this for me? | 你为什么搅我的局 |
[13:04] | It’s not your party. | 这不是你的派对 |
[13:05] | It’s Kim’s party. | 是金姆的 |
[13:06] | I need this. | 我需要这个 |
[13:07] | I’m 30, and I hate where my life is at. | 我30岁了 不喜欢自己的处境 |
[13:10] | Everyone at the country club has been | 乡间俱乐部里的人 |
[13:12] | referring to me as “you-know-who.” | 都叫我”那个谁” |
[13:13] | The last “you-know-who” | 上一个”那个谁” |
[13:14] | was a dentist who knocked out his patients | 是个把病人打晕 |
[13:16] | and used their hands to fondle himself. | 帮自己打飞机的牙医 |
[13:18] | But tonight, I’m back in a big way. | 可今晚 我华丽归来了 |
[13:22] | And besides, Kim’s having fun. | 再说金姆也挺开心的啊 |
[13:25] | This is probably the best party she ever had. | 这是她经历的最开心的派对了吧 |
[13:27] | This is probably the best party I’ve ever had! | 这是我经历的最开心的派对了 |
[13:31] | If you’re really one of these people… | 如果你跟他们是一路人 |
[13:32] | I am one of these people. | 就是一路人 |
[13:33] | Then why are you working so hard to prove it? | 你为什么还要去证明 |
[13:35] | We are the ones who like you for who you are. | 我们喜欢真实的你 |
[13:37] | They like me for who I am. | 他们喜欢真实的我 |
[13:39] | All I know is that we would’ve come to your party even | 我只知道哪怕要自己掏钱买酒 |
[13:41] | if that meant buying our own drinks. | 我们也会去你的派对的 |
[13:52] | Hey, I finally remembered where I know you from. | 我终于想起在哪见过你了 |
[13:55] | Facebook. | 脸书 |
[13:56] | I’m pretty sure you and I aren’t friends unless… | 咱们两个不是朋友吧 |
[13:59] | You aren’t the San Diego Chicken, are you? | 难不成你是”圣迭戈金鸡”[卡通形象] |
[14:01] | I saw you on Meredith’s page. | 我在梅瑞迪丝的页面上见过你 |
[14:03] | She posted this video of you a few months ago. | 几个月前她发了你的视频 |
[14:06] | “Hilarious Crying Dude”? | “哭鼻子的纯爷们” |
[14:10] | You’re so funny. | 你真逗 |
[14:15] | Just like we talked about, Toby. | 之前说过的 托比 |
[14:17] | I’ll make it quick. | 我尽快 |
[14:19] | Guys, I’m gonna try out the piñata. | 各位 我要开抽了 |
[14:21] | Hey, hey. Watch this. | 看这个 |
[14:24] | What is she gonna do? | 她要干什么 |
[14:28] | Hey, guys, look! | 大伙快看 |
[14:47] | Kim! | 金姆 |
[14:49] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[14:50] | I think so. | 没事 |
[14:51] | Oh, I’m sorry | 真是抱歉 |
[14:52] | I wasn’t celebrating you, but I’m just so sad about losing you. | 我没庆祝的心思 因为失去你我很伤心 |
[14:55] | You’re the best student teacher I’ve ever had. | 你是我见过最好的实习教师 |
[14:58] | And I love piñatas. | 我喜欢糖马 |
[14:59] | Oh, Ginny! | 金妮 |
[15:00] | Okay! Ooh… da! | 好了 等下 |
[15:03] | She’s fine. She’s fine. | 没事 没事 |
[15:04] | Nothing made it into her eyes. | 没进眼睛 |
[15:07] | Seriously, what is wrong with you guys? | 真的吗 你们有毛病吗 |
[15:09] | You move the piñata up and down. | 就是要上下动抽不到啊 |
[15:11] | That’s the game. | 就该这么玩 |
[15:12] | That’s the game, Joel. | 就该这么玩 乔尔 |
[15:14] | Gosh, Meredith, your coworkers | 梅瑞迪丝啊 你的同事们 |
[15:16] | take themselves way too seriously. | 还真是看得起自己呢 |
[15:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:18] | I’m ready to go. I’m so cold. | 我准备走了 好冷 |
[15:20] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[15:23] | Guys? | 大伙 |
[15:25] | I’d rather be Ron’s plus one at home | 我宁愿在家陪罗恩 |
[15:28] | than a Facebook joke here. | 也不要上脸书被人笑 |
[15:29] | Yeah, that’s right, Meredith. | 没错 梅瑞迪丝 |
[15:30] | I saw “Hilarious Crying Dude.” | 我看了”哭鼻子的纯爷们” |
[15:32] | And personally, I would’ve called it | 而且我觉得 更应该叫 |
[15:34] | “The Strong Black Man Shows His Emotions,” | “一朵坚强的 直抒胸臆的黑人男子” |
[15:35] | But nobody cares what I think. | 但没人在乎我怎么想 |
[15:36] | And I did put that in the comment section. | 视频底下那句话不是我评论的 |
[15:40] | Well, I guess you got the party you wanted. | 这就是你想要的派对吧 |
[15:43] | Congrats. | 恭喜了 |
[15:45] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[15:46] | I’m leaving the tab open for you and your friends. | 你和朋友花多少我都买单 |
[15:49] | It seems important to you. | 好像对你很重要 |
[15:50] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[16:07] | I’m so glad all your coworkers left. | 你的同事终于走了 |
[16:09] | Yeah, they were really bringing the party down. | 派对的格调都拉低了呢 |
[16:11] | Yeah, like, who brings a piñata | 是啊 谁会在别人的派对上 |
[16:12] | to someone else’s party? It’s so rude. | 挂一只糖马啊 真无礼 |
[16:14] | It’s, like, she took over your whole thing. | 她把你的风头都抢了 |
[16:16] | Yeah, on a night like tonight. | 尤其是今晚 |
[16:17] | Mere, this is your night. | 梅梅 今晚属于你 |
[16:18] | Yeah, it’s my night. | 是啊 属于我 |
[16:19] | Mere, we should open presents! | 梅梅 来拆礼物吧 |
[16:29] | You got Ray to give me back my bottle of champagne? | 你说服雷把香槟还我了吗 |
[16:33] | You knew how much this meant to me. | 你知道这对我可重要了 |
[16:35] | No. Your jerk of an ex-husband still won’t give it back. | 不是 你那混蛋前夫不肯给 |
[16:37] | Then who bought this? | 那是谁买的 |
[16:45] | Those teachers got you this? | 老师们买的吗 |
[16:48] | “Cash for Gold” had a busy day. | 他们得当掉多少东西啊 |
[16:51] | What is your guys’ problem with them? | 你们为什么对他们有意见 |
[16:53] | We don’t have a problem with them. | 我们对他们没意见啊 |
[16:55] | They’re just… different. | 他们就是 不一样 |
[16:57] | Yeah. Different. | 是啊 不一样 |
[16:58] | You know what? I really don’t feel like celebrating anymore. | 我没什么庆祝的心思了 |
[17:00] | Well, we were gonna hit another party. | 我们还要再办个派对 |
[17:02] | Do you not want to come? | 你来吗 |
[17:05] | Yeah, I think I better just call it a night. | 我觉得今晚就到这吧 |
[17:08] | Hey, everybody! | 各位 |
[17:09] | Follow Brie and Alex to the next party. | 跟布莉和阿莉去下一个派对吧 |
[17:12] | This tab is closed. | 要买单了 |
[17:13] | Thanks for coming. | 感谢大家的到来 |
[17:15] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[17:15] | What? | 什么 |
[17:16] | Is she serious? | 真的吗 |
[17:23] | You’re turning 30. | 你30岁了 |
[17:24] | So, we brought out our Birthday Bombo. | 我们给你唱段劲爆生日歌 |
[17:28] | *Happy birthday from Juanita’s to you. Olé! * | *胡安妮塔祝你生日快乐 欧耶* |
[17:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:41] | More taffy?! | 还有太妃糖吗 |
[17:42] | piñatas are so awesome! | 糖马真爽 |
[17:44] | You know, when you think about Mexico, | 原来想到墨西哥 |
[17:46] | you think about the cartels, | 总是想到贩毒的 |
[17:47] | but this is the other side of it. | 可这是墨西哥好的一面 |
[17:49] | Can I have another turn? | 我还能再来吗 |
[17:50] | Of course, Kim, it’s your party. | 当然 金姆 这是你的派对 |
[17:51] | Come on, Kim! | 上吧 金姆 |
[17:52] | Go, Kim! | 快来 金姆 |
[17:54] | Hi, excuse me? | 打扰一下 |
[17:55] | Somebody order from Winston’s? | 有人叫了温斯顿的外卖吗 |
[17:56] | We got a bunch of Kobe steaks here. | 是几块神户牛排 |
[17:58] | Sweet miracle, Kim, you’re like an angel from heaven. | 我的天啊 金姆 你真是个天使 |
[18:01] | If it wouldn’t cost me my job, | 要是能不丢饭碗 |
[18:02] | I would kiss you all over your face. | 我肯定把你亲个遍 |
[18:05] | Uh, it wasn’t me. | 不是我订的 |
[18:07] | They’re from me. | 我订的 |
[18:10] | We should’ve just done what Kim wanted to do all along. | 早就该按金姆的心愿来了 |
[18:13] | I made tonight about myself, | 我把今晚的中心变成了自己 |
[18:15] | and it really should’ve been about Kim. | 可其实是金姆 |
[18:18] | Thank you, Meredith. I don’t know how I can… | 谢谢 梅瑞迪丝 真不知道怎么… |
[18:21] | Not yet. I’m still talking. | 闭嘴 我没说完呢 |
[18:23] | I’ve been trying so hard to get back to who I was | 我一直努力想变回过去的自己 |
[18:28] | that I forgot that | 结果忘了 |
[18:29] | where I am isn’t so terrible. | 现在的我也不赖 |
[18:32] | I’m glad you’re here. | 你能来真好 |
[18:33] | I know Alex was the queen bee of your group, | 我知道阿莉是你们闺蜜圈的蜂后 |
[18:35] | but you’re the queen bee of ours. | 可你是我们的蜂后 |
[18:37] | Somehow you’ve brought us all closer together, | 你让大家走得更近 |
[18:39] | you skanky-ass slut. | 你个绿茶婊 |
[18:40] | Aw, so sweet. | 真甜蜜 |
[18:43] | And I know Kim didn’t mean to invite me– | 我也知道金姆不想请我 |
[18:45] | that I just happened to be in the teachers’ lounge– | 我只是正好在休息室里 |
[18:47] | but I’m glad she did. | 不过我也很开心 |
[18:49] | This has truly been the greatest night of my life. | 今晚真是我有生以来最棒的一晚 |
[18:52] | Okay! | 好了 |
[18:53] | I’ll drink to that. | 敬你一杯 |
[18:58] | You got the cups? Okay. | 杯子呢 好的 |
[19:00] | I’m sorry about the Facebook stuff, seriously. | 脸书的视频真抱歉 真的 |
[19:03] | I mean, it was the first week of school. | 我才来第一周 |
[19:05] | We weren’t close yet. | 咱俩还不是闺蜜 |
[19:06] | Yeah, I saw the date. | 我看到日期了 |
[19:07] | I know you’d never do something like that. | 我知道你不会那么干的 |
[19:09] | Not now that we’re best friends. | 都是闺蜜了你肯定下不去手 |
[19:10] | Did you see how many likes it got? | 你看到下面多少个赞了吗 |
[19:13] | 500! | 500个 |
[19:15] | Five hundy? | 五百吗 |
[19:17] | You mean I’ve gone viral? | 我居然火了吗 |
[19:18] | Carl Maurice Gaines has gone viral. | 卡尔·莫里斯·盖恩斯火了 |
[19:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:27] | Happy birthday, Meredith! Yeah, happy birthday! | 生日快乐 梅瑞迪丝 生日快乐 |
[19:31] | Seems like you’re having a private moment, | 大家好像玩得很尽兴 |
[19:33] | so I really just need a signature. | 谁来给我签个名就好 |
[19:44] | I literally never thought I would end up | 我怎么也想不到 |
[19:46] | in a middle school teachers’ lounge on my 30th birthday. | 会在中学教师休息室里过30岁生日 |
[19:50] | Oh, were you picturing the cafetorium? | 你想到食堂了吗 |
[19:52] | Because, you know, it’s probably still unlocked. | 没准还开着门呢 |
[19:57] | Is that the, uh… the bitch sandwich? | 是贱婊团团抱里的人吗 |
[20:01] | Uh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:02] | What do they want? | 她们要干什么 |
[20:05] | Another chance. | 再给一次机会 |