时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:38] | Detective sheppard? | Sheppard警探 |
[00:41] | Detective sheppard? | Sheppard警探 |
[00:43] | Come on, john. I’m breaking this with or without you. | 拜托 John 不管你帮补帮忙 我都会报道的 |
[00:45] | – What’s she doing here? – Is this victim related to the others? | – 她在这里做什么? – 这个受害者和前面的有没有关联? |
[00:48] | If we have a serial killer on our hands, people have a right to know. | 如果身边有位连环杀手 人们有权利知道 |
[00:55] | Victim was most likely a white male. | 受害者极有可能是名白人男子 |
[00:59] | Most likely? | 极有可能? |
[01:01] | No clothes, no I.D. | 没衣服 没有证件 |
[01:02] | Wasn’t killed here. | 不是在这里遇害的 |
[01:07] | Got tire tracks leading from the road. | 车辙印从路边延伸过来 |
[01:09] | Based on size, tread-wear, and spread, we’re probably talking an older-model pick-up. | 从轮印的大小 胎面花纹的磨损来看 应该是辆老式的小货车 |
[01:17] | We’ve got radiator fluid down here. | 在这里发现从散热器中滴漏的散热液 |
[01:18] | Looks like the vehicle has a leak. | 看来那辆车有漏液 |
[01:34] | Pretty much the same as the other seven. | 和前面7名受害者情况很像 |
[01:36] | Same chest wound? | 一样的胸前伤口? |
[01:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:41] | No! | 不! |
[01:50] | I thought I’d seen everything. | 我以前还以为我见过各种罪案了呢 |
[01:53] | Yeah, me too. | 是啊 |
[01:55] | One day, we’ll learn. | 总有一天 我们会查清楚的 |
[03:11] | Vegas | 拉斯维加斯 |
[03:28] | Thomas Crane Thomas crane. | |
[03:29] | Reported missing three days ago. | 3天前报告失踪 |
[03:31] | 39 years old. | 39岁 |
[03:33] | You think this guy was 39? | 你觉得这家伙才39岁? |
[03:35] | Check the dental records. It wasn’t natural causes. | 去看看下牙医纪录 (衰老)不是自然原因导致的 |
[03:38] | Nope. It looks like some sort of rapid cellular breakdown. | 是啊 看上去像是细胞突然衰竭了 |
[03:42] | The other victims… | 其他受害者… |
[03:44] | had the same chest wound, the same bizarre aging. | 也有同样的胸部伤口 同样古怪的衰老现象 |
[03:50] | I read the other autopsies. | 我看过他们的解剖报告 |
[03:52] | The cause was undetermined. | 原因尚不清楚 |
[03:53] | All I know is we’re not dealing with a contagion. | 现在唯一能确定的就是 这不是传染病 |
[03:57] | No chemical residue? | 没有化学药品残余? |
[03:59] | Detective, you’ll get a copy of my report. | 警探 你会拿到我的解剖报告的 |
[04:04] | The previous victims all had radioactive residue around their wounds. | 之前的受害者在伤口周围 都有放射性残余 |
[04:09] | When I’m done. | 等我一步步来 |
[04:12] | What’d you say your name was again? | 你说你叫什么来着? |
[04:15] | Keller, Jennifer Keller. Jennifer. | |
[04:18] | I’ve got eight bodies in three months, | 3个月内出现了8具尸体 |
[04:21] | and I don’t like it when the lead coroner on my case | 说真的 我不太喜欢 负责我这个案子的验尸官 |
[04:25] | gets replaced by somebody who doesn’t look old enough to be in medical school. | 突然被某个连进医学院都太小的 黄毛丫头所取代 |
[04:29] | Maybe someone feels a need for some fresh eyes on the case. | 也许某人觉得这个案子 需要一些新人 新观点 |
[04:45] | They should have just replaced me. | 那他们应该换掉我才对 |
[04:49] | Do you have any leads? | 有什么线索没有? |
[04:50] | Got a bunch of bodies being dumped in the desert and it looks like… | 从这几具被丢弃到沙漠中的尸体来看… |
[04:54] | the life’s been sucked out of them. | 看起来像是他们的生命被吸走了 |
[04:56] | You really think that’s possible? | 你觉得这可能么? |
[04:58] | I don’t know where you’re from, but out here, anything’s possible. | 我不知道你是什么来头 不过在这里 一切都有可能 |
[05:09] | Anyone treated with symptoms related to radiation poisoning, go back a month. | 一个月内 所有因为放射性中毒症状 前来就医的人 |
[05:14] | No, it’s not going to come back to you, I promise. | 不 你不会惹上麻烦的 我保证 |
[05:41] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[05:43] | Uh, I don’t know. | 呃 我不知道 |
[05:46] | I told you, they said it was a virus or something. | 跟你说了 他们说是病毒之类的 |
[05:48] | Probably food poisoning. | 也许是食物中毒 |
[05:51] | You should see the place they’ve got me at. | 你该看看他们给我安排的酒店 |
[05:54] | Not exactly bellagio. | 根本不是百乐宫 (拉斯维加斯最豪华的酒店) |
[05:56] | Whole trip’s been a useless waste of time, too. | 这整趟旅行完全就是浪费时间 |
[06:03] | My nose is bleeding again! | 我的鼻子又开始流血了! |
[06:05] | I better go. | 我要挂了 |
[06:07] | Yeah, I will. | 好的 我会的 |
[06:08] | Love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[06:24] | Turn it down, will you? | 关小点 好么? |
[06:32] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[07:13] | Sheppard, this is agent woolsey, fbi. | Sheppard 这位是FBI的Woolsey探员 |
[07:16] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[07:17] | What the hell happened to your eye? | 你的眼睛是怎么回事? |
[07:19] | This case move jurisdiction? | 这个案子换人了? |
[07:22] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[07:23] | I’m not at liberty to discuss our interest at this time, | 目前我还不能透露我们的意图 |
[07:26] | but I’d appreciate your cooperation. | 不过如果你能合作的话 我将会非常感激 |
[07:29] | Well… I got nothing. | 好吧… 我这儿什么也没有 |
[07:32] | I’m surprised at that, detective. | 听到这个我很惊讶 警探 |
[07:34] | The victims are turning up much more frequently. | 发现受害者出现得越来越频繁 |
[07:36] | This is obviously a progression. | 很明显 犯罪行为正在升级 |
[07:38] | The first few bodies were buried. | 前几具尸体被掩埋了 |
[07:39] | We only found them because coyotes dragged one onto the 564. | 我们能发现他们只是因为 狼把他们拖到了564号公路上 |
[07:44] | Now they’re just being dumped out in the open for the vultures. | 现在是直接把尸体丢在野外喂秃鹰 |
[07:46] | So is that more careless, or more bold? | 这么做是由于粗心 还是为了炫耀? |
[07:49] | Somebody want to tell me why the coroner’s report on the latest victim shows no signs of radioactive, | 谁能解释一下为什么验尸官报告 最后一名受害者身上没有放射性残留? |
[07:53] | um, what do you call it? | 你们是怎么叫的? |
[07:55] | Isotopes. | 同位素 |
[07:57] | I assume because there weren’t any found. | 我想是因为的确没有发现这个 |
[08:03] | there were on the first seven. | 可在前面7个身上都有 |
[08:07] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿? |
[08:08] | I got to go see a nurse. | 去见护士 |
[08:14] | This guy was seen yesterday. | 昨天这个人来过 |
[08:17] | Where is he? | 在哪? |
[08:17] | Well, he’s an out-of-towner at a motel. | 他是个住在汽车旅馆的外地人 |
[08:19] | The chart should say. | 表上写了 |
[08:20] | And you just– just let him go? | 你就这样…让他走了? |
[08:23] | He was seen by a doctor. | 一名医生接待的他 |
[08:24] | We get people in here with flu-like symptoms all the time. | 我们这里经常碰到一些 有类似感冒症状的病人 |
[08:26] | All right, well, what made it stand out? | 那为什么这个比较特别? |
[08:29] | He was also having nosebleeds. | 他同时还在流鼻血 |
[08:31] | It could have been unrelated. | 可能这两者没有什么关系 |
[08:32] | Also common because of the dry air, | 而且由于空气干燥 这个也很常见 |
[08:34] | but then you mentioned radiation poisoning… | 不过你特意提到了放射性中毒症状… |
[08:36] | thanks. | 多谢了 |
[08:37] | Hey, look. If he really was exposed, it could be serious. | 听我说 如果他真的受到了放射性照射 那问题可能比较严重了 |
[08:40] | I’ll track him down. | 我会找到他的 |
[08:42] | Um, you want me to take a look at that eye, john? | 要不要我给你处理一下眼睛 John? |
[08:46] | No, I’M… I’m fine. | 不… 我没事 |
[08:49] | Uh, hey. | 嘿 |
[08:50] | Uh, are you going to call me? | 你会给我打电话么? |
[08:52] | Yeah. Yeah, sure. | 会 会的 当然 |
[09:06] | Do you know that guy? | 认识这个人么? |
[09:11] | He checked out yesterday. That a medical report? | 昨天退房了 这是个医疗报告么? |
[09:15] | No. | 不是 |
[09:16] | If he had something, I gotta know. | 如果他得了什么病 你得告诉我 |
[09:18] | Have that room cleaned up properly. | 我要把那个房间仔细打扫一下 |
[09:20] | Wash the sheets, you know? | 清洗床单 知道么? |
[09:21] | Yeah, wash those sheets. | 是啊 清洗床单 |
[09:22] | In the meantime, let me look at your register. | 把登记册给我看看 |
[11:54] | They were fighting. | 他们打了起来 |
[11:54] | She tried to break it up. | 她想劝架 |
[11:55] | You know, it was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[11:59] | You couldn’t find the finger? | 找不到那根手指了? |
[12:00] | We were up all night looking for it. | 我们找了一晚上 |
[12:03] | Yeah, but you found it? | 最终还是找到了? |
[12:05] | Out on the lawn, when the sun came up. | 天亮后 在外面的草坪中找到的 |
[12:08] | I got it in the fridge. | 我把它放在冰箱里 |
[12:10] | And where’s the housekeeper? | 女管家呢? |
[12:12] | At the hospital. | 送医院了 |
[12:13] | She lost a ton of blood. | 她流了很多血 |
[12:15] | Really? | 真的么? |
[12:16] | Don’t they need the finger? | 他们要那根手指么? |
[12:17] | Nah, it’s too late to reattach it. | 太迟了 接不上了 |
[12:19] | She’ll be all right. | 她会没事的 |
[12:30] | Which finger was it? | 是哪根手指? |
[12:32] | Pinky. | 小指 |
[12:34] | And you still got it? | 还在你那里? |
[12:35] | What are you supposed to do with a finger? | 还能怎么办? |
[12:37] | Besides, I thought maybe she’d still want it. You know? | 此外 假如她还想要回去呢? |
[12:43] | – And what about the dogs? – Well, what about ’em? | – 那些狗呢? – 怎么了? |
[12:46] | You’re gonna get rid of them, no? | 有没打算杀掉它们? |
[12:48] | What do mean? I love those dogs. | 什么意思? 我喜欢那些狗 |
[12:50] | I know. I’ll see ’em. | 我知道 我会处理的 |
[13:02] | Nice hand, huh? | 手气不错 哈? |
[13:03] | Got me again. | 又赢了我 |
[13:04] | Almost like you can read minds, huh? | 看起来你像是会读取别人的心思 是吧? |
[13:07] | Only yours. | 只有你的心思 |
[13:09] | Look at this guy. | 看这个家伙 |
[13:11] | He won’t even look at me! | 看都不看我一眼! |
[13:12] | You’ve been taking my money all night, you won’t even look at me? | 整个晚上都在赢我的钱 却连看都不看我一眼! |
[13:15] | Ho. Whoa. Leave it alone. Freakin’ wacko. | 算了 别理这个怪人 |
[13:24] | Aren’t you a little out of your league here? | 你来这儿是不是有点不太合适? |
[13:26] | What are you, my mother? | 管得着么? 你是我妈啊? |
[13:31] | Go ahead. I’ll ante. | 来吧 我会下注的 |
[15:10] | 22,000 to call. | 跟的话 22000 |
[15:23] | He doesn’t have it. | 他没有 |
[15:25] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[15:36] | He didn’t have it! No way. | 他根本就没有那牌! 没门 |
[15:40] | Wait, where are you going? | 等等 你要去哪儿? |
[15:41] | You can’t leave now! Look at this guy. | 不能就这么走了! 看看这个家伙 |
[18:17] | Aw, geez. | 噢 老天啊 |
[18:25] | You don’t think that’s contagious, do you? | 你觉得这不会是什么传染病吧? |
[18:27] | You said the guy next door checked out yesterday? | 你说隔壁那个家伙昨天退房了? |
[18:29] | I never saw him. | 我没见过他 |
[18:31] | He used the tv. | 他用过电视 |
[18:34] | Don’t touch anything. | 什么也别碰 |
[18:37] | Sure. | 当然 |
[18:59] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[19:01] | It’s a crime scene. Get lost. | 这是犯罪现场 快离开 |
[19:31] | Detective. | 警探 |
[19:35] | We got another body here. I was just about to call it in. | 在这里又发现了一具尸体 正准备报告的 |
[19:38] | I heard about what happened at the casino. | 赌场发生的事情我已经听说了 |
[19:40] | You following me? | 你跟踪我? |
[19:41] | There’s a satellite locator on your car. | 你的车上有个卫星定位器 |
[19:44] | If you don’t mind, we’d like you to come for a little drive. | 不介意的话 能不能跟我们走一趟? |
[19:48] | Do I have a choice? | 看来我是别无选择了 |
[19:52] | Right. | 好吧 |
[20:37] | He won’t sign it. | 他不签字 |
[20:38] | Well, we should tell him anyway. | 不管怎样 我们还是告诉他吧 |
[20:40] | We can’t trust him. | 我们不能相信他 |
[20:41] | He might be able to help us. | 他也许可以帮我们 |
[20:45] | Let me at least try. | 至少可以让我试试 |
[20:55] | Detective. | 警探 |
[20:57] | I’m Dr.Rodney mckay. | 我是Rodney McKay博士 |
[21:12] | I realize you have no way of grasping what’s going on here. | 我知道你对眼下发生的事情很迷茫 |
[21:15] | There’s really only one thing you need to understand– | 你只需要明白一点 |
[21:19] | if you fail to co-operate, | 如果你不合作的话 |
[21:21] | I have the power to ruin your life. | 我完全有能力毁掉你的生活 |
[21:24] | Well, then you don’t realize how little I have to lose. | 好啊 不过你首先得明白 我有什么值得失去的 |
[21:27] | I know everything about you. | 我了解你的一切 |
[21:30] | You’ve never been married. | 从未结过婚 |
[21:32] | The only thing you own is a car. | 除了辆车 你一无所有 |
[21:34] | You have $2,363 in the bank and are $13,000 in debt, | 银行存款2363美元 负债13000 |
[21:39] | not counting off-the-books gambling losses to a guy named mikey. | 这还不算和一个叫Mikey的家伙赌钱 所欠下的账 |
[21:45] | What else? | 还有么? |
[21:46] | You finally passed your detective exam after four years | 你花了四年失败了两次 |
[21:49] | and two failed attempts, | 才通过警探考试 |
[21:51] | and now barely scrape by on quarterly performance reviews. | 差点没有通过刚刚结束的季度考核 |
[21:55] | Am I getting this right? | 我没说错吧? |
[22:10] | I also like spearmint gum. | 我还喜欢薄荷口香糖 |
[22:14] | Have some. | 吃吧 |
[22:16] | I was joking. | 开玩笑的 |
[22:17] | No, you weren’T. | 不 你没有 |
[22:20] | Let’s go back further, shall we? | 我们再回顾一下你的过去吧 |
[22:23] | You were a helicopter pilot in afghanistan, | 你本来是在阿富汗做直升机飞行员 |
[22:26] | but were dishonorably discharged for disobeying orders | 却因为抗拒命令 私自试图营救一名 |
[22:28] | and trying to rescue a field medic trapped behind enemy lines. | 被困在敌后的战地军医 而被开除军籍 |
[22:31] | You were shot down, | 你的飞机被打下来了 |
[22:33] | obviously survived, but, unfortunately, the crash killed four american soldiers | 很明显 你生还了 但不幸的是 飞机坠毁导致四名美军士兵 |
[22:37] | along with eight civilians. | 和8个平民丧命 |
[22:40] | You avoided jail time | 你逃过了法律的惩罚 |
[22:41] | and the record was sealed for various political reasons. | 而事故的档案也因诸多政治因素 被封锁了 |
[22:44] | These things happen, right? | 老天确实帮你了一把 不是吗? |
[22:47] | Somehow you’veanaged to live with yourself since then… | 从那以后 你还是昧着良心活了下来 |
[22:52] | but I’m not sure other people would if they knew the truth. | 如果换作是别人 知道了事情的真相 可能就不一定了 |
[22:57] | I don’t really care. | 我才不管这些呢 |
[23:00] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[23:03] | That’s too bad. | 那太糟糕了 |
[23:14] | You know… I once met another version of you. | 我以前见过你的另一个版本 |
[23:20] | He was very different. | 他和你非常的不一样 |
[23:23] | – What? – Nothing. | – 什么? – 没什么 |
[23:25] | …Is what you think it is. | 你肯定会觉得无所谓 |
[23:27] | That really doesn’t come as a surprise to me. | 这我一点都不奇怪 |
[23:30] | Look… | 听我说… |
[23:35] | we’re not bad guys. | 我们不是坏人 |
[23:37] | We just want to keep the planet safe. | 我们只想保证地球的安全 |
[23:40] | I doubt that very much. | 这点我很怀疑 |
[23:44] | I don’t expect you’ll believe me at first. | 我不指望你一开始就相信我 |
[23:47] | I’m about to tell you some incredible things. | 但我要告诉你一些很惊人的事情 |
[23:49] | Wormhole travel through a device called a stargate, | 比如利用一个叫做星门的设备 进行虫洞旅行 |
[23:53] | ancient races of humans on other planets, | 其他星球上古老的人类 |
[23:55] | other dimensions in space and time, | 时空中的其他维度 |
[23:59] | even infinite variations of our known reality, | 甚至包括我们已知现实的无限变种 |
[24:03] | where alternate versions of you and i play out events in ways you can’t | 其中不同版本的你和我 以你不能想象的方式 |
[24:07] | possibly imagine. | 处理各种事件 |
[24:09] | Space aliens? | 外星人? |
[25:05] | It was found under a mile of ice in antarctica five years ago | 这个是五年前在南极 一英里(1.6km)厚的冰层下发现的 |
[25:09] | and later moved here. | 随后被移到了这里 |
[25:11] | It runs on a power source that extracts energy from vacuum space. | 它靠一个从真空中抽取能量的能源工作 |
[25:15] | We call it a zed-pm. | 我们称之为Zed-PM |
[25:17] | Well, a zee-pm. | 啊 Zee-PM(ZPM) |
[25:19] | Sorry, I’m Canadian. | 对不起 我是加拿大人 |
[25:20] | If you have the right genetic code, it allows you to control some pretty cool weaponry remotely, with your mind. | 如果你有正确的基因密码的话 就可以用思维远程控制一些很酷的武器 |
[25:26] | It’s how we were able to defeat the wraith hive ship that attacked earth three months ago. | 三个月前 我们就是用它击败了 前来攻击地球的Wraith母舰 |
[25:31] | Are there more? | 还有其他的吗? |
[25:33] | – What, chairs? – No, aliens. | – 什么? 这种椅子? – 不 外星人 |
[25:35] | Oh, yeah. Lots more. | 哦 多着呢 |
[25:38] | Fortunately, they’re in another galaxy… | 幸运的是 他们在另外一个星系 |
[25:40] | and, for now, they don’t know where earth is. | 而目前为止 他们不知道地球在哪 |
[25:48] | Detective? | 走吧 |
[25:53] | They’re called “darts.” | 他们叫做”Dart” |
[25:55] | Small, fast, single-pilot attack ships. | 是一种小型的单人快速攻击机 |
[25:58] | We’re lucky we took out the hive as quickly as we did. | 幸运的是我们在第一时间击毁了母舰 |
[26:00] | Each one can carry hundreds of these things. | 一艘母舰里可以装下上百艘这种东西 |
[26:03] | And the guy dumping bodies in the desert… | 那么 那个在沙漠里丢去尸体的人是…. |
[26:17] | he’s an alien. | 他是一个外星人 |
[26:18] | A wraith. | 一个Wraith |
[26:20] | A genetic hybrid between human beings and something called an iratus bug. | 一种人类和Iratus虫子的遗传混合体 |
[26:24] | Feeds on human energy, | 以人类的能量为生 |
[26:26] | literally saps the life out of people using their sucker on their hand. | 通过他们手上的吸嘴将人的生命吸出来 |
[26:33] | I suppose it all sounds like science fiction to you. | 你可能觉得这听起来想是科幻 |
[26:37] | I’m not really a fan. | 我对那些不太敢兴趣 |
[26:52] | My team and I usually operate out of atlantis, in the pegasus galaxy, | 我的小队通常在飞马系的 Atlantis上面活动 |
[26:55] | but we were called back to earth to deal with this situation because of our expertise with the wraith. | 但因为我们对Wraith比较了解 所以被召回地球来应对这个情况 |
[27:00] | Now, the one that you’ve encountered | 你遇到的那个Wraith |
[27:01] | has obviously been doing a fairly good job of blending in. | 看上去与社会非常河蟹 |
[27:04] | What, disguising himself as human? | 你指他很会把自己装成人类吗? |
[27:06] | Based on your description and the video surveillance from the casino. | 根据你的描述 和赌场的监控录像来看是这样 |
[27:11] | What do they normally look like? | 他们通常是什么样子? |
[27:19] | Normally… they look like that. | 正常情况下… 他们是这个样子 |
[27:41] | Why do they do it? | 他们为什么要那么做? |
[27:42] | Feed on humans? | 你指吸食人类? |
[27:44] | Well, that’s just what they are. | 嗯 他们这个物种就是这样的 |
[27:45] | We’re just cattle to them. | 我们对他们来说就是牲口 |
[27:47] | Fish in a pond! Busy, busy, lots to do, here and there… | 鱼塘里的鱼 很忙 很忙 到处忙 |
[27:51] | this one fancies himself a bit of a poet. | 这只喜欢把自己当成一个诗人 |
[27:54] | Not good. | 但不是个好诗人 |
[27:55] | Dry as a desert outside. No place to go. | 外面干如沙漠 无处逃遁 |
[27:59] | He’s also delirious from starvation. | 因为饥饿他还有点神经错乱 |
[28:01] | Eat up! | 吃饱! |
[28:02] | Get stronger. Think and hope. | 变强 想与盼… |
[28:05] | Think… and hope… | 想… 与盼… |
[28:08] | don’t look now! | 现在不要看! |
[28:10] | Ohh… keep dreaming. | 哦 继续做梦吧 |
[28:13] | There must be some other reason for your existence. | 你的存在肯定还有其他的原因 |
[28:17] | Did you get anything from him? | 你们有从他这儿问出什么吗? |
[28:19] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[28:20] | Believe me, we’ve tried… everything. | 相信我 我们已经试过了…一切手段 |
[28:23] | Defiance tastes like life itself. | 反抗的味道就和生命一样 |
[28:28] | No river. | 没有河 |
[28:30] | No water. | 没有水 |
[28:32] | Dry as a desert! | 像沙漠一样干! |
[28:35] | Darkness all around. | 黑暗四布 |
[28:37] | The harvest moon is rising. | 收获的月亮在升起 |
[28:41] | Wraith are never-ending. | Wraith永不会终结 |
[28:46] | I know the future. | 我知道未来 |
[28:50] | Come inside. | 进来吧 |
[28:53] | I’ll show you… | 我会向你展示… |
[28:56] | your destiny… | 你的命运… |
[28:59] | John Sheppard john sheppard. | |
[29:07] | They can get in your head. | 他们可以进入你的思维 |
[29:19] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[29:22] | People ever going to know the truth? | 大众会知道真相吗? |
[29:24] | Not my decision. | 那与我无关 |
[29:26] | Personally, I think people choose to live in their own happy little delusions. | 按我说 我觉得人们喜欢活在 自己快乐的幻想世界 |
[29:29] | They don’t really want to know the truth. | 他们并不想知道真相 |
[29:32] | – Jennifer – Rodney – Jennifer. – Rodney. | |
[29:38] | The other victims had radioactive residue on ’em. | 其他的受害者身上有辐射残留 |
[29:41] | They all did. | 他们都有 |
[29:42] | Once we got wind of it and our suspicions were confirmed, | 我们听到风声并且怀疑得到证实以后 |
[29:44] | the whole thing was ultimately going to be covered up, | 这整个事情就要被掩盖起来 |
[29:47] | but you tracked down the target before that could happen. | 但你在那之前找到了我们的目标 |
[29:49] | Well, with serial cases, you’re supposed to look for any victims who got away. | 嗯 对于连环按键来说 我需要寻找生还的受害者 |
[29:53] | Which is how you found the motel and the man who reported radiation sickness. | 这样你就找到了那个旅馆 发现了那个有辐射病症状的人 |
[29:58] | He was most likely exposed because he was in the room next door to the wraith. | 他很可能是因为住在那个Wraith隔壁 而受到了辐射 |
[30:00] | See, we didn’t think to look for bystanders | 我们没想到去寻找 |
[30:03] | that could have been accidentally exposed due to proximity. | 因为离得太近而意外受到辐射的人 |
[30:06] | To the alien? | 那外星人有辐射? |
[30:07] | No. No. | 不 没有 |
[30:09] | However, | 但是 |
[30:10] | we do believe that the radioactive material in this case is being transferred from the target | 我们相信那些辐射物是从目标身上传播到… |
[30:14] | to the victims. | 受害人身上的 |
[30:16] | – But the source is being shielded from our scanning capabilities. – What is it? | – 但真正的源头被屏蔽 我们无法扫描到 – 到底是什么东西? |
[30:22] | Look, we know that the wraith don’t need to feed as often as the target does. | 我们知道Wraith通常不需要 像目标这样频繁的吸食 |
[30:27] | I mean, they feed for pleasure, but not in this case, not if imeans leaving a trail behind. | 他们有时为了找乐子而吸食 但这次不是 他们不会冒险留下踪迹 |
[30:31] | Some other reason? | 那是为了别的? |
[30:32] | If they’re sick or injured, they can regenerate, but it requires energy. | 如果他们生病或者受伤了 他们可以修复 但需要能量 |
[30:36] | We believe that the target is unavoidably exposing himself to high doses of radiation | 我们相信目标必须把自己 暴露在高剂量的辐射下 |
[30:40] | and is having to feed to counteract the effects. | 所以必须进行吸食以抵抗辐射 |
[30:43] | What’s the source? | 那辐射源是什么呢? |
[30:46] | He’s building a device. | 他在建造一个装置 |
[30:49] | We’re not sure of its intended function, | 我们还不确定其功能 |
[30:51] | but we know that he was able to salvage certain parts from his crashed dart | 但我们知道他在我们找到他的Dart之前 |
[30:55] | before we could get to it. | 从上面取下了一些部件 |
[30:57] | Well, what about the rest? | 还有其他信息吗? |
[30:59] | The wraith are smart. | Wraith都非常聪明 |
[31:00] | It wouldn’t take them long to learn the ins and outs of the way things work around here. | 他们不用花太多时间 就能学会我们行事的具体方式 |
[31:03] | We have reason to believe that he’s already acquired some of the necessary materials | 我们有理由相信 他已经获得了一些必要的原料 |
[31:07] | but he needs more. | 但还需要更多 |
[31:09] | He also needs untraceable currency, or we would have found him by now. | 他还需要不可追踪的货币 否则我们现在就已经找到他了 |
[31:12] | So he makes money by playing poker? | 这么说他靠玩牌来赚钱? |
[31:14] | There’s got to be a better way than that. | 那肯定不行 |
[31:15] | Well, I guess he could rob a bank, | 他可以抢银行 |
[31:17] | but that’s risky and it draws a lot of attention. | 但那太危险 而且会招徕很多关注 |
[31:20] | No, the wraith love games, | 不 Wraith喜欢游戏 |
[31:22] | and with their mental abilities, they are very good at them. | 而且有他们思维控制能力的帮助 他们非常擅长游戏 |
[31:26] | The following is a worst-case scenario | 下面是最糟的情况 |
[31:29] | should the device be detonated. | 如果那个装置被引爆… |
[31:30] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[31:32] | Wait here. | 在这等 |
[31:35] | – There’s a very strong likelihood– – it’s not a bomb. | – 有很大的可能性… – 那不是一个炸弹 |
[31:38] | We need to be prepared for every possibility. | 我们要为一切可能做准备 |
[31:41] | What would be the point of overcooking half the united states? | 把半个美国炸烂有什么好处呢? |
[31:45] | Revenge? | 报仇? |
[31:45] | Not his first choice. | 不是他的第一选择 |
[31:47] | He wants to send up a flare | 他是想发一个求救信号 |
[31:48] | signaling the location of earth to the rest of the wraith. | 将地球的位置传给其他所有的Wraith |
[31:51] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[31:52] | Rodney, he would not need that kind of power to activate a wraith communicator. | Rodney 启动Wraith通讯机 并不需要那么多能量 |
[31:56] | He does if he wants to send a message to pegasus and be rescued in his lifetime. | 如果他想让信息到达飞马系 并在死之前获救的话 他就需要 |
[31:59] | Well, that would require a massive boost. | 嗯 那需要很大能量提升 |
[32:01] | Yes! It would require more energy than he has now. | 没错! 他现在的能量还不够 |
[32:03] | – Not even a zpm– – I know! | – 连一个ZPM… – 我知道 |
[32:05] | – That kind of burst is uncontrollable. – I never said it wasn’t dangerous. | – 那种突发输出是不可控的 – 我没说过那没有危险 |
[32:08] | It could open up any number of anomalies. | 那可能导致无限的异常 |
[32:10] | Like the inter- dimensional rift? | 比如跨维度裂缝? |
[32:11] | Would you stop bringing that up? | 你能不能不要说那个了? |
[32:12] | Why do you have to constantly remind me? Especially in front of other people. | 你为什么老是要提醒我那个? 尤其是在这么多人面前 |
[32:14] | – You are such a child. – And yet I am still smarter than you. | – 你真是孩子气 – 但我还是比你聪明 |
[32:20] | Don’t worry. Everything’s under control. | 别担心 一切皆在掌控之中 |
[32:29] | Thank you for your co-operation, detective. | 感谢你的合作 警探 |
[32:32] | If you think of anything else, call me at this number. | 如果你想到了什么 打这个号码找我 |
[32:37] | If he’s not finished yet, why did he stop hiding bodies? | 如果他还没有完事 他为什么不再隐藏尸体了? |
[32:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:41] | Over-confidence that he can’t be caught? | 也许他太过自信 觉得不会被抓? |
[32:47] | He left money behind. | 他还留下了一个钱 |
[32:49] | How much? | 多少? |
[32:51] | A few thousand. | 几千美元 |
[32:54] | Not enough to worry about, I guess. | 这点小钱干不了什么 |
[33:19] | That field medic. | 那个战地军医 |
[33:21] | The one you defied orders to go back and try and rescue? | 就是你违抗命令 回去试图营救的那个 |
[33:25] | You knew her personally. | 你和她有私人感情 |
[33:26] | You were… | 你们… |
[33:28] | involved. | 相互倾心 |
[33:30] | Yeah, you know everything. | 是啊 你什么都知道 |
[33:33] | It was a hard choice. | 做这个决定的确很难 |
[33:35] | Certainly you didn’t intend things to go as badly as they did. | 很显然你也不希望事情发展到这个地步 |
[33:40] | Things just… | 事情不是… |
[33:42] | don’t always go the way we plan. | 总按着我们希望的方向发展 |
[33:47] | That’s it? You’re just going to let me go? | 就这样? 你就这样让我走了? |
[33:49] | We know where to find you. | 我们知道去哪儿找你 |
[33:57] | Detective. | 警探 |
[34:01] | Remember when I told you I once met another version of you? | 还记得我之前提过 曾经碰到另外一个版本的你么? |
[34:05] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[34:06] | I know you’ll probably think this sounds ridiculous, but | 我知道你也许会认为这很荒谬 不过… |
[34:09] | a little while ago, we accidentally opened a rift in space/time… | 不久前 我们偶然间打开了 一个时空裂缝 |
[34:13] | went through to an alternate version of reality. | 进入了另一个版本的世界 |
[34:16] | Very similar to ours in many ways. | 同我们的世界有很多相似之处 |
[34:18] | I met a team, much like the one I work with, only you were the leader. | 我碰到了一个团队 和我现在 所处的这个非常相似 只是领导的人是你 |
[34:23] | You were a hero… | 你是位英雄… |
[34:25] | saved the world several times over. | 曾多次拯救世界 |
[34:27] | Doesn’t sound much like me. | 听起来一点也不像我 |
[34:29] | I don’t think there’s much difference between you and the other john sheppard I met. | 我觉得你和我碰到的另外那个John Sheppard 倒没有多大区别 |
[34:34] | It’s amazing how one incident can entirely alter the course of your life. | 只是惊奇于一次偶然发生的事故 竟然可以完全改变人的生命轨迹 |
[34:40] | Still… | 不过… |
[34:41] | I’d like to believe you have the same strength of character. | 我仍然相信你还是具有一样的人格 |
[34:44] | That’s why I told you the truth. | 这也是我愿意告知你真相的原因 |
[34:49] | What do you want me to say? | 你要我怎么说? |
[34:51] | For now? | 现在? |
[34:53] | Nothing. | 什么也别说 |
[36:18] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[37:29] | They feed on human energy. | 以人类的能量为生 |
[37:30] | Literally sap the life out of people using the sucker on their hand. | 通过他们手上的吸嘴吸取人的生命 |
[37:35] | Dry as a desert outside. | 干枯得像外面的沙漠一样 |
[37:39] | No place to go. | 无处逃遁 |
[37:45] | He wants to send up a flare | 他是想发一个求救信号 |
[37:46] | signaling the location of earth to the rest of the wraith. | 将地球的位置传给其他所有的Wraith |
[37:51] | Wraith are never-ending. | Wraith永不会终结 |
[37:53] | I know the future. | 我知道未来的样子 |
[37:57] | – That would require a massive boost. – Yes! | – 那需要很大能量提升 – 没错! |
[37:59] | He needs more power he has! | 他现在的能量还不够 |
[38:02] | I’ll show you your destiny… | 我会向你展示你的命运… |
[38:06] | John Sheppard john sheppard. | |
[38:37] | Recalibrating the scanners to look for similar isotopes at maximum sensitivity | 调整扫描器 以最高的灵敏度来寻找 类似的同位素 |
[38:40] | just shows us huge patches of radioactive desert. | 最终把目标锁定在几大片沙漠之中 |
[38:43] | From 40-year-old nuclear testing. | 这里进行了40多年核试验 |
[38:45] | We’re talking hundreds of square miles. | 那可是几百平方英里啊 |
[38:47] | Needle in a haystack. | 简直是大海捞针 |
[38:49] | Or, he could’ve abandoned whatever resources he had | 也许他会放弃手头的所有资源 |
[38:51] | and just gone into hiding. | 只是想藏起来 |
[38:52] | Oh, yes, he probably got a job as a klingon The experience. | 噢 是啊 他也许还找到了份工作 在星舰迷航主题馆(位于拉斯维加斯)中扮演克林贡人 |
[38:55] | That shut down. | 已经关门了 |
[38:56] | Really? Damn. I wanted to see that. | 真的么? 该死 我还想去瞅瞅呢 |
[38:59] | Dr.Mckay, there’s a call for you. | McKay博士 有电话找你 |
[39:00] | John sheppard. | John Sheppard打来的 |
[39:04] | Hello? | 喂? |
[39:05] | I found him. | 我找到他了 |
[39:07] | He thinks he’s found him! | 他说找到他了! |
[39:08] | How? | 怎么找到的? |
[39:09] | I remembered the trailer from the motel. | 我想起在汽车旅馆碰到的拖车 |
[39:11] | One of those old silver bullets. | 是那种老式的银色子弹 |
[39:14] | Just a hunch. You said he needed more power, | 只是直觉 你说过他需要更多能量 |
[39:16] | so I drove along some of the more remote power lines into the city. | 所以我沿着一些偏远的高压线行驶 |
[39:20] | Harriman! He’s going to tap into the grid. | Harriman! 他要从电网偷电 (这应该是Walter的姓第一次在SG系列中出现) |
[39:24] | We should have john sheppard’s coordinates. | 我们应该有John Sheppard的坐标 |
[39:38] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[39:39] | I know what I said, | 还是之前的那句话 |
[39:41] | but do not engage. Do you hear me? | 别贸然行事 听到没有? |
[39:48] | Oh, crap. | 噢 该死 |
[40:03] | Eta to target– three minutes. | 3分钟后抵达目标 |
[43:07] | We have widespread power outages being reported across the state. | 全州都有停电的报告 |
[43:10] | Daedalus is transmitting new sensor data. | Daedalus号正在传送传感器接收到的新信号 |
[43:12] | Got it! | 收到了! |
[43:13] | A massive subspace event. | 一次大规模子空间事件 |
[43:14] | Ten times the power of an active stargate, and getting stronger. | 其能量大概是激活星门的十倍 而且还在增强 |
[43:17] | Its scope increases the longer it stays active. What is it? | – 随着运行时间的增加 其影响范围还在不断扩大 – 到底是什么? |
[43:20] | A transmission. | 是一个通讯 |
[43:22] | Coded in wraith. | 编码是Wraith的语言 |
[43:23] | I’m working on it. | 我正在破译 |
[43:25] | Target has been acquired, sir. | 目标已锁定 长官 |
[43:27] | Take it out. | 干掉它 |
[43:55] | We have a direct hit! | 直接命中! |
[43:56] | Target has been neutralized. | 目标已被摧毁 |
[43:58] | The transmission has ceased. | 发射停止了 |
[44:04] | It contained the location of earth. | 里面提到了地球的位置 |
[44:07] | Is there a chance it reached pegasus? | 有没有发送到飞马系? |
[44:10] | No. | 没有 |
[44:12] | Rodney, I’ve seen this energy signature before. | Rodney 我之前见过这种能量特征 |
[44:14] | I know. | 我知道 |
[44:16] | It looks like the device tore a small hole in the space-time continuum. | 这种装置会在时空连续统上撕开一个小口 |
[44:19] | Do you think that was intended? | 你是说他有意这样做的? |
[44:21] | No. Couldn’t be. | 不 不可能 |
[44:22] | Most of the energy meant to carry the wraith transmission went through the rift. | 大多数携带Wraith编码信息的能量信号 穿过了这个裂口 |
[44:24] | To where? | 去哪儿了? |
[44:26] | Well, there’s no way to know for sure. | 没法确定 |
[44:27] | Other realities. | 其他的世界 |
[44:30] | I’m sorry, but I only care about us right now. | 抱歉 不过现在我所关心的只有我们自己 |
[44:33] | If john sheppard hadn’t found that wraith when he did, | 假如John Sheppard没有发现那个Wraith |
[44:36] | that transmission definitely would have made it through to pegasus. | 这个信号肯定会抵达飞马星系 |
[44:40] | He saved our asses. | 他救了我们 |
[44:41] | Yes, | 是啊 |
[44:42] | but that transmission would have been stronger in any other reality exposed to the rift. | 不过对裂口那边的世界来说 这个信号已经足够强大了 |
[44:50] | They could be in a lot of trouble right now. | 他们现在怕是有麻烦了 |