Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

星际之门亚特兰蒂斯(Stargate: Atlantis)第5季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯(Stargate: Atlantis)第5季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] Lower your weapons. 放下你们的武器
[00:05] We’ve come up with a gene therapy. 我们研究除了一种基因疗法
[00:07] We think we can make it so that you will never need to feed on humans again. 我们认为我们可以让你们 不再需要吸食人类
[00:15] How did you do that? 你们怎么办到的?
[00:16] Surely you don’t think we did this? 我们怎么会和那有什么关系呢?
[00:21] What the hell’s going on? Where’s Caldwell? 到底是怎么回事? Caldwell到哪去了?
[00:23] We need everyone we can. We’re taking the ship back. 我们需要一切人手 我们要夺回飞船
[00:29] Todd let us take her back without a fight, Todd没怎么抵抗 就让我们把她夺了回来
[00:31] but he’s locked us out of the controls and retreated to one of the 302 bays. 但他锁住了控制系统 然后撤退到了F302舱去了
[00:35] That’s how he’s going to destroy the facility, by ramming us into it 原来他是想这样摧毁那个设施– 让我们撞上去
[00:41] What’d you do? 你干了什么?
[00:43] Opened up a hyperspace window big enough for the both of us. 我只是开启了一个够两艘船大 的超空间窗口
[00:46] We just traveled through the planet. 让我们跳到星球的反面罢了
[00:51] How long till they get here? 他们还有多久才能到达?
[00:53] Just a matter of minutes. 几分钟之内
[00:54] Are we prepared to cloak the city? 我们准备好把城市隐形了吗?
[00:55] Yes,i’ve made all the necessary modifications, 嗯 我应做了所有必要的改动
[00:57] but for the record,i still say the shield is a better idea. 但我还是想说 我认为我们该启动护盾
[01:00] Look,that cloak offers us no protection whatsoever. 隐形罩对我们没任何保护
[01:03] -If that hive opens up on us– -how could they do that? – 如果那母舰向我们开火… – 他们向那里开火?
[01:05] They’d have to know our exact position on the planet. 他们必须知道我们的位置才能开火
[01:07] What,you’re assuming they don’t? 你以为他们不知道?
[01:09] Look,we’ve been tracking them for days! 我们应经跟踪这艘船好几天了!
[01:10] They’re headed straight for us. 他们的确冲我们来的
[01:11] I think it’s safe to say they’ve got some inside information! 我估计他们一定知道些内部消息!
[01:13] Even so,it’s better not to confirm our locationuntil we know for sure. 尽管这样 我们始终应该隐藏我们 的位置 直到我们确定他们的来意
[01:17] No sense in giving theman easy target to shoot at. 我们没必要成为个明显的目标
[01:19] Colonel sheppard,what’s your status? Sheppard中校 你准备好了吗?
[01:21] Standing by. 准备好了
[01:22] Be prepared to fire drones on my mark. 听我口令 准备发射Drone飞弹
[01:25] Copy that.Just say the word. 收到 就等你的口令了
[01:30] Well,i suppose we’re as prepared as we can be. 我想我们已经充分准备好了
[01:34] Engage the cloak. 启动隐形护罩
[01:35] All right. 好吧
[01:49] Okay. 好了
[01:50] Cloak’s engaged. 隐形护罩启动成功了
[01:51] They should be here momentarily. 他们应该片刻就到这了
[02:07] What’s happening? 怎么回事?
[02:08] Nothing. 什么事都没有
[02:10] From what as i can tell,they’re just sitting there. 据我所知 它们就停在轨道上
[02:12] Do they know we’re here? 他们知道我们的位置吗?
[02:14] Hang on. 等一下
[02:16] I’m receiving a transmission. 我收到一条信息
[02:18] It’s a file of some kind. 好像是个文件
[02:19] Pull it up on a firewalled computer. 用个防火墙隔离的电脑来打开它
[02:32] What’s it say? 内容是什么?
[02:33] It’s nothing– just a random bunch of… 什么都没有 只有一堆随机的…
[02:36] Wait a second. 等一下
[02:37] What is it? 怎么了?
[02:38] Well,it’s encrypted. 这文件被加密了
[02:39] Using the same kind of algorithmwe use on thedaedalus. 它用是Daedalus上的加密程序
[02:45] Hold your fire…Gene therapy developed…By dr.keller– 不要开火…Keller医生研制 …的基因疗程…
[02:52] what’s going on? 这到底怎么回事?
[02:53] I don’t know. 我也不知道
[02:54] Looks like the file’s corrupted somehow… 看起来这文件好像被损坏了
[02:56] Initial results unable to counteract the disease… 初步结果无法控制疾病…
[02:59] Help us. 帮帮我们
[03:07] What on earth does that mean? 他到底在说什么?
[03:10] I have no idea. 我也不知道
[04:19] What do you mean,you didn’t understand him? 什么叫做”你没听懂他说什么”?
[04:21] The file was corrupted. 文件本身受损了
[04:22] We were only able to catch a few wordshere and there. 我们只收到一些只言片语
[04:25] Though,from what we could tell,it seemed like he was asking for our help. 但是 我想他请求我们帮他
[04:29] With what? 帮他干啥?
[04:30] Something to dowith jennifer’s gene therapy? 跟Jennifer的基因疗法相关的?
[04:32] Well,we gave him a chance to test it. 我们给他一次机会去实验
[04:34] He double-crossed us. 他反过来耍了我们
[04:36] I say we blow him out of the sky. 我说不如直接干掉他算了
[04:38] I can’t say i disagree with you. 虽然我赞同你的看法
[04:40] Though i do find it odd he would just show up here, 但我感觉他既然知道我们对他
[04:44] knowing that would likely be our reaction. 会有此反应 还照样来这有点可疑
[04:46] And why send a file? 他为何传个文件?
[04:47] Why not just radio us directly? 而不直接跟我们通话?
[04:49] Whatever he wants,it must be really important. 无论他想什么 那肯定很重要
[04:51] Perhaps we should answer back. 也许我们给他一个回复
[04:53] Tell him that we did not receive the file properly? 要他重新把文件再传一遍?
[04:55] If we do that,we might as well just drop the cloak. 这样的话 我们还不如直接关掉隐形
[04:57] They’ll be able to trace our radio signal,know exactly where we are. 他们可以利用我们的信号 来锁定我们的位置
[05:00] No. 不行
[05:01] We might be able to do it from a jumper,though. 不过我们可以利用Jumper来回话
[05:03] Approach the hive cloaked,and communicate with them from there. 隐形后接近母舰 再跟他联络
[05:05] Then they would be able to pinpoint the jumper’s location. 他们照样可以锁定Jumper的位置
[05:08] Yes,but the jumper’s a lot more maneuverable than the city. 没错 但Jumper比Atlantis更灵活
[05:11] Look,besides,this isn’t the first timewe’ve flown up to todd’s doorstep in a jumper. 并且 这不是我们第一次开着Jumper 潜入Todd的飞船了
[05:17] Any chance you could clean up that video? 你还能不能多复原点这文件?
[05:19] Piece together more of what he’s saying? 让我们更好的理解一下?
[05:21] No,there’s too much data missing. 这文件数据丢失太多了
[05:22] That is as good as we’re going to get. 无法再恢复了
[05:24] All right. 好吧
[05:26] Colonel? 中校?
[05:27] On my way. 马上来
[05:40] Coming up on it now. 接近母舰了
[05:45] This is colonel john sheppard. 这是John Sheppard中校
[05:48] Please come in. 请回话
[05:52] We didn’t receiveyour video transmission correctly. 我们没收全你之前的通讯文件
[05:55] Please respond. 请回话
[05:57] Are they getting this? 你确定他们收到了?
[05:59] Yeah,they should be.I mean,there’s no reason why they w– 他们应该收到了 没什么理由不…
[06:01] whoa… 喔…
[06:02] What is it? 怎么啦?
[06:03] I’m not picking up any life-signs on board. 我没有看到船上有生命信号
[06:07] What? 什么?
[06:08] I believe rodney is correct. 我觉得Rodney说的没错
[06:10] I have also not been able to detectthe presence of any wraith. 我也感觉不到任何Wraith的存在
[06:12] I thought it was because we were too far,but this makes more sense. 我之前以为是距离太远 但这个解释更合理
[06:15] It does? 真的?
[06:16] This better not be a wraith ship from another reality. 这最好不是从其它现实来的母舰
[06:19] We’ve been tracking their approachfor a few days now,remember? 我们已经跟踪它好几天 好不?
[06:22] It didn’t just pop into our spacelike that other daedalus did. 不像另外的Daedalus是突然出现的
[06:25] Look,we know that they don’t show upon our scans when they’re hibernating. 我们知道他们冬眠时 我们无法检测到他们
[06:28] I’d say that’s probably a more logical explanation. 这解释更加合理
[06:30] Hibernating.All of them? 他们全都在冬眠?
[06:31] Well,they could’ve pre-programmed the shipto fly here on its own, 他们可以预定好航线来这
[06:34] enter orbit,even send a pre-recorded signal. 进入轨道 并发送事先录好的文件
[06:36] Why? 但是 为什么?
[06:37] Well,there’s only one way to find out. 我们只有进去才能知道
[06:42] We’re receiving a signal. 我们收到一个信号
[06:44] It’s colonel sheppard on a secure channel. 是Sheppard中校的加密频道
[06:46] Patch me in. 把我接进去
[06:48] Colonel,what’s happening up there? 中校 汇报情况
[06:49] Well,the wraith have thrown us a little curve ball here. 不知道Wraith耍的什么把戏
[06:52] Got no life signs on board.We think they’re hibernating. 船上毫无生命迹象 他们可能都在冬眠
[06:55] Why would they do that? 他们为何都在冬眠?
[06:56] That’s what we’d like to find out,but it means boarding the ship. 我们也想知道 但那代表我们必须得登船
[06:59] Are you sure that’s wise?What if it’s a trap? 你确定那是个好主意吗? 如果这是个圈套哪?
[07:01] Well,if it is,it’s a pretty lousy one. 就算是的话 这也是很差劲的
[07:03] If they ambush us,you can still take ’em out from down there. 如果我们被埋伏的话 你们照样可以把它干掉
[07:06] Sacrificing your lives. 同时也会牺牲掉你们
[07:08] I’m flattered you think toddwould go to so much trouble to kill me. 如果Todd这么大费周章的就是要干掉我 那我死也瞑目了
[07:12] Look,taking out a hive shipis always a good idea, 无论如何 干掉艘母舰总是个好主意
[07:14] far as i’m concerned,but we did come all this way,and… 并且 我们花了怎么多功夫到这…
[07:18] Got all dressed up. 总不能空手而归吧
[07:20] All right. 好吧
[07:29] No sign of ’em yet. 没有任何Wraith的迹象
[07:32] Why is it that i find empty hiveseven creepier than the ones that are full of wraith? 为何我感觉空母舰比 满载Wraith的还要恐怖?
[07:36] Trust me,we’re better off this way. 相信我 空的比满的好多了
[07:38] Bridge should be up here. 舰桥应该就在前面
[07:49] All right,just… 好了…
[07:50] Give me a few seconds. 让我来看看
[07:56] All right. 好吧
[08:01] Well,i was right. 看来我说对了
[08:02] They’re all in their hibernation pods. 他们都在冬眠舱了
[08:04] Where? 在哪?
[08:05] There’s several large chambers in the aft section of the hive. 母舰后部的几个大房间里
[08:08] The weird thing is,though,if i’m reading this right, 奇怪的是 如果我没弄错的话
[08:10] they haven’t given themselves a wake-up call. 它们没有设定唤醒程序
[08:13] What are you talking about? 什么意思?
[08:14] Well,the normal operating procedurewould be to leave a few crew members awakeso 一般来说 他们会留下几个人
[08:17] that they could monitor the podsand bring the others out when it’s time, 监测冬眠舱并到时候唤醒他们
[08:20] but since they all went in,i would assumethere’d be some kind of an automaticor timed shut-down protocol, 既然他们都进去了 他们应该设计了自动唤醒程序
[08:25] but i can’t find one. 但 我什么也没找到
[08:26] So if we do not wake them… 如果我们不唤醒他们的话…
[08:29] Then they never will. 他们就会一直睡下去
[08:31] Sounds good to me. 对我来说蛮好
[08:34] Do you do not find it oddthat todd would leave himselfand his entire crew to our mercy? 你不认为Todd把他和其船员的性命 任由我们摆布 有点奇怪吗?
[08:38] Especially after our last encounter? 尤其经过我们上次的遭遇?
[08:41] Maybe he’s not as smart as you think he is. 也许他没我想象中那么聪明
[08:45] What was that? 那是怎么一回事?
[08:46] Some kind of power fluctuation. 好像是能量波动
[08:49] I’m reading minor malfunctionsin several of the ship’s systems. 我这显示多个系统的轻微故障
[08:54] Hang on… 等一下…
[08:56] I got todd’s video file.Looks like it’s intact. 我找到了Todd的视频文件了 看起来很完整
[08:57] I thought you said it was corrupted. 你不说那文件已被严重损坏了
[08:59] Well,it must’ve happened in transmission, 肯定是在传送中损坏的
[09:00] some kind of a glitch in the comm system. 通讯系统的故障吧
[09:03] The original,it’s all there. 但原始文件还在
[09:04] -Let’s see it. -All right. – 我们来看看吧 – 好的
[09:06] Hold your fire.We mean you no harm. 别开火 我们来这是没有恶意的
[09:09] Allow me to explain our presence herebefore you take any action. 你们行动之前 先让我解释一下我的处境吧
[09:14] If you are seeing this message,my ship has arrived safely at atlantis. 如果你在看这个文件 那说明 我的船已安全抵达Atlantis
[09:19] I’m coming to you because my crewand i have been stricken with a disease… 我来这的原因是因为我和 我的船员都被一疾病所困扰
[09:26] A complication to the gene therapydeveloped by dr.Keller– 这是Keller医生研制的基因疗法 的一个并发症
[09:30] wait a second.We didn’t give ’em–… 等等 我们并没有给…
[09:31] I acquired some of the formulationwhile my crew and i were occupying the daedalus. 当我们占领Daedalus时 我们找到相关的资料
[09:38] I admit,i wanted to see if it would actually work. 我承认 我想知道这疗法是否有效
[09:44] And it did. 结果是确实有效
[09:46] The initial resultswere nothing short of astonishing. 最初结果非常惊人
[09:52] See for yourself. 你们眼见为实吧
[09:55] I was so impressed,i decided to treat my entire crew. 我非常震惊 于是把它推广到了全体船员
[09:59] It was only then that we beganto notice problems. 就是这时候 我才发现它的问题
[10:04] The first group grew sick and died. 第一组试验者开始得病 很快就死了
[10:08] Before long,others began to get sick as well. 不久 所有船员都开始病了
[10:11] Our natural healing abilitywas unable to counteract the disease. 我们天生的恢复能力对其病无能为力
[10:16] I have come here as a matter of last resort. 我被迫来这里向你们求助
[10:22] I realizewe have had our differences of late, 我知道 最近我们的关系不好
[10:27] and you may be reluctant to help us… 你们可能不愿伸出援手…
[10:34] But remember this– 但你需要知道…
[10:38] if we die,any hope you may haveof distributing this treatment in the futuredies with us. 如果我们死了的话 你们将来 想推行这药的希望也就没了
[10:50] The choice is yours. 你们看着办吧
[10:59] All right,so now that we know what happened, 我们现在知道这是怎么一回事了
[11:00] we can just fire drones at ’em,and close the file and move on. 我们就可以直接干掉他们了
[11:05] You said his feeding hand was clean… 但你说他的吸食手已经没了…
[11:07] Which means the treatment worked,at least for a while. 那说明这疗程至少短期内有效了
[11:10] Well,then it started killing them, 但是后来他们都因此而死
[11:11] so i don’t knowif they’re going to exactly line up for this one. 我想别人是不会愿意复蹈前辙的
[11:14] Which is why we need to find outexactly what went wrong. 所以我们需要找到造成它的原因
[11:18] We need to examine every scrap of medical data on that hive. 我们需要详细分析母舰上的医疗数据
[11:23] We may even need to revive a few of the wraithso dr.Kellercan perform a complete physical evaluation. 我们也许还会复活一些Wraith 让Keller博士进行一系列的身体检查
[11:29] I’m sorry,but the ioa is strongly committedto the development of this gene therapy. 我很遗憾 但是IOA非常鼓励开发 这种基因疗法
[11:34] It’s one of the only things they all agree on. 实际上这是少数几个 他们一致赞成的项目
[11:35] If it’s simply not workable,so be it, 如果就是不可行 那就算了
[11:37] but they’re going to want to see some proof. 但是他们希望看到一些证据
[11:39] I say it works fine. 我认为它进展不错
[11:41] It kills wraith.What more do you want? 它能够杀死Wraith 你还奢求什么?
[11:43] You’re suggesting we keep the formula as is, 你是建议我们将配方保持现状
[11:45] and find a way of exposing them involuntarily. 然后想办法装作无意间泄露出去
[11:48] Why not? 为什么不呢?
[11:49] Get rid of the wraith once and for all. 这样可以彻底的消灭Wraith了
[11:51] Don’t tell me the ioawould have a problem with that. 别跟我说IOA会纠结这个
[11:53] The problem is in the delivery systems. 问题在于药物携带系统
[11:55] We just went down this road with beckett’s retrovirus. 这就和Beckett的逆转录病毒的情况一样
[11:58] And even if we do succeedin weaponizing the treatment, 而且就算我们成功地把药品武器化
[12:00] it is unlikely that we would wipe out the wraith entirely. 也不代表我们能够彻底消灭Wraith
[12:03] At best,we would weaken them. 最好的结果是能够削弱他们
[12:06] I don’t have a problem with that. 我不介意
[12:07] On the other hand,if we do succeed in eliminatingtheir need to feed, 换个角度来说 如果我们成功地 消除了它们的取食的必要
[12:10] we might be able convince their entire populationto take the treatment willingly. 那么我们就可以确保 所有Wraith都能够欣然接受治疗
[12:14] Either way,whether it’s perfecting the formula as a treatmentor a weapon, 不管是讲这配方是作为治疗用药 还是武器
[12:19] we need to gather as much informationas we possibly can, 我们都需要尽可能多地搜集信息
[12:22] which brings me back to the same conclusion… 所以结果都是一样的…
[12:24] We need to go back up there. 我们得回去
[12:25] This time,have dr.Keller accompany you, 这次由Keller博士陪着你们
[12:27] as well as major lorne’s teamand another unit of marines. 还有Lorne少校的小队 以及海军的一个小组
[12:31] Are you still not sure if it’s a trap? 你仍然不确定 这是不是圈套么?
[12:34] Let’s just sayi’ve learned to exercise an abundance of cautionwhen dealing with todd. 这么说吧 和Todd周旋的时候 我学会要做好万全之备
[12:40] All right. 好吧
[12:53] My men have established a perimeter. 我的人已经在周围做好了警戒
[12:55] They’ll be checking in every hour. 每小时会报告一次
[12:59] Rodney? Rodney?
[13:01] I know!I know! 我知道啦!
[13:02] Power fluctuations. 能量波动
[13:03] Look,it’s like i said,some of the ship’s systems are acting up a little. 就像我说过的 飞船的某个系统运转不太正常
[13:07] Well,get it fixed. 那你赶快修
[13:08] Yeah,give me a few minutes. 好的 一会儿就好
[13:36] Major lorne,this is lieutenant williams. Lorne少校 我是Williams上尉
[13:39] Go ahead. 请讲
[13:39] Sir,you wanted us to report anything unusual? 长官 你要求我们报告一切异常情况?
[13:42] Yeah,that’s right,lieutenant.What do you got? 是的 没错 上尉 你发现什么了?
[13:44] Well,sir,i was standing watch,and i heard a noise,and… 长官 我正在站岗 然后我听到一个声音 然后…
[13:49] Well,the wall is melting. 墙壁正在溶化
[13:52] Sorry?Come again? 什么? 再说一遍?
[13:54] Wait a minute…I think it stopped. 等一下 它停下来了
[13:56] Stand by. 等一下
[14:06] Williams,come in. Williams 回话
[14:08] Lieutenant,please respond. 上尉 请回答
[14:23] How you doing? 进展如何?
[14:26] That good,huh? 哦 不太好吗?
[14:28] I don’t know,i mean,i… 我不知道 我的意思是 我
[14:30] I guess i’m making progress. 我想我在取得进展了
[14:32] I found out what was killing them. 我找出他们死亡的原因了
[14:34] You did? 真的?
[14:35] The treatment worked exactlylike it was supposed to–it eliminated their feeding hands, 这药物就像预想的那样奏效 它消除了他们的取食的手
[14:39] it activated their digestive systems,just like it did in the simulation, 它激活了它们的消化系统 就像模拟中那样
[14:43] but,unfortunately,it also createda virulent cancer-like disease at the same time 但是 不幸的是 同时它也催生了 一种恶性的癌症性质的病变
[14:48] that it was weakening their immune systems. 削弱了它们的免疫系统
[14:51] That’s what killed them. 就这样杀死了它们
[14:53] Well,is there anything you can do about it? 那么你能想出什么办法吗?
[14:54] I don’t know.Maybe. 我不知道 也许可以吧
[14:55] It’s possible. 有可能
[14:58] What? 怎么了?
[14:59] I just feel like i’m in over my head. 我头都大了
[15:02] What are you talking about? 什么意思啊?
[15:04] I look at you,and colonel sheppard,the rest of the team… 看看你 还有Sheppard中校 还有其他人
[15:07] You guys are so usedto making decisionsthat affect the lives of thousands, 你们这些人是如此习惯于 做出影响成千上万人…
[15:12] and even millions of people. 甚至是数百万人生计的决策
[15:13] I’m not so used to having the fate of the galaxyhang in the balance. 我不太习惯于处理 关系到宇宙命运的情况
[15:17] Oh,that.You get used to it. 你会适应的
[15:19] Helps to have a massive ego. 有助于自我膨胀
[15:21] Look,i don’t know much about wraith physiology,but i know you. 听着 我不太了解Wraith的生理结构 但是我知道你的
[15:24] And if anyone can make this work,you can. 如果有人能够办成这事 那就是你
[15:36] This is his last known position. 这是他最后出现的地方
[15:38] Colonel!We got something over here! 中校! 这里有东西!
[15:55] Hasn’t been fired. 还没有开过火
[15:56] Should i call up for some more personnelto help track him down? 要不要我多叫几个人来?
[15:59] No,i got a better idea. 不用 我有个好主意
[16:01] Rodney Rodney?
[16:02] Are the ship’s schematics loadedinto the life-signs detector? 生命检测器里有没有载入飞船的图纸?
[16:04] Yeah,i did it when we first got here.Why? 有的 一登上飞船我就装了 怎么了?
[16:06] Well,we’re going to need ’em. 我们现在需要用
[16:14] Anything? 有发现么?
[16:15] No,it’s just us. 没有 只有我们
[16:17] Ronon,teyla,anything on your end? Ronon Teyla 你们那边有发现吗?
[16:19] I’m afraid not,colonel. 没有 中校
[16:21] All right.Stay in touch. 好吧 保持联络
[16:29] What the hell is this? 这是怎么回事?
[16:31] It’s supposed to be an open corridor. 这应该是一条开放的走廊
[16:35] -Let me see. -Here. – 让我看看 – 给你
[16:40] Rodney? Rodney?
[16:43] This schematic you gave us is a piece of crap. 你给我们的这张蓝图是张废纸
[16:45] What are you talking about? 你说什么?
[16:46] There’s a dead end that’s not on the map. 这里是条死路 而图上正相反
[16:48] That’s impossible! 那不可能!
[16:50] Look,i’m staring at it right now. 它就在我面前
[16:52] Look,i don’t know what to tell you,all right? 我不知道该怎么说
[16:53] I pulled that schematic directly from the ship’s database. 我是直接从舰船的数据库里下载的蓝图
[16:56] Great.We have to double back. 好极了 我们得绕路走了
[16:58] Colonel sheppard,this is teyla,please respond. Sheppard中校 我是Tayla 请回话
[17:00] Go ahead. 说吧
[17:01] We found lieutenant williams. 我们已经找到了Williams上尉
[17:04] I’m afraid he’s dead. 恐怕他已经死了
[17:09] What happened? 怎么回事?
[17:11] Um,he was attacked. 他被袭击了
[17:12] By who? 被谁?
[17:14] I don’t know,but whatever it was,it tried to eat him. 不知道 但不管是什么干的 似乎是为了要吃了他
[17:19] You mean feed on him? 你是说取食?
[17:21] No.I mean eat him. 不 我是说吃了他
[17:23] With teeth,like an animal. 用牙 像野兽那样
[17:27] What? 什么?
[17:28] All right,uh… 好吧 呃…
[17:29] Radio back,try to get somebody to pick up the body. 联系Atlantis 看看能不能找人 把尸体带回去
[17:31] In the meantime,we’re going to have to figure out who the hell– 同时 咱们去找出到底是谁…
[17:34] colonel. 中校
[17:40] Hang on.We got something. 等等 有东西了
[17:45] Move back to our position. 到我们的位置来
[18:11] Sir? 长官?
[18:13] In here. 这里
[18:35] Another dead end. 又一个死胡同
[18:38] Well,this doesn’t make any sense. 这说不通啊
[18:39] The signal’s right on top of us. 信号就在咱们头顶
[19:05] Is everybody okay? 大家没事吧?
[19:07] Yeah.I think so. 是啊 我想是的
[19:08] What the hell is that? 那到底是什么东西?
[19:10] A wraith soldier without the mask. 没带面具的Wraith士兵
[19:13] I didn’t think they ever took those things off. 我还以为他们从来都不摘那玩意儿呢
[19:20] No feeding hand,rember? 没有取食用的手 记得嘛?
[19:22] How else is he going to eat? 带了面具还怎么吃饭?
[19:30] Oh,great. 哦 太棒了
[19:30] So now we have to contend with starving wraithwho are just learning to use their teeth? 现在咱们得对付刚学会用牙进食 还饿得发疯的Wraith?
[19:34] This is my fault. 都是我的错
[19:35] I’m the one that took awaythe only practical feeding mechanismthey ever knew. 是我去除了他们所知的唯一的进食机制
[19:39] All right,look,i admit that it’s a little disturbing,but it’s not like they were man’s best friend before. 好了 听着 我承认这有点让人心烦 可他们以前跟人类也没什么好交情
[19:45] This is just a different version of the same thing. 只不过换了个版本而已
[19:47] The question is,how did it get out? 问题是 它是怎么跑出来的?
[19:49] Well,the power fluctuations. 是能量波动
[19:50] They must be more widespread than i thought. 肯定比我想象的还要普遍
[19:52] So? 那么?
[19:53] So,there must be a safety protocol of some kind. 那么肯定有某种安全机制之类的
[19:56] When there’s an interruption of the power,the pods shut downand automatically release their occupant. 一旦有能量中断 休眠舱就会停止工作 然后自动释放里面的Wraith
[20:00] But you stabilized it.Right? 可你已经把能量稳定了 对吧?
[20:01] I mean…All the other pods are fine? 我是说… 其他休眠舱都没问题了?
[20:04] They might be. 也许吧
[20:05] I’m… 我…
[20:06] I never actually figured outwhat was wrong,so… 我从没真正搞明白出了什么问题 所以…
[20:08] Is there any wayto determine if any of the other pods have been compromised? 有没有办法知道其他休眠舱 是不是也被打开了?
[20:11] Well,i don’t know.Maybe. 我也不知道 也许吧
[20:13] I suppose we could go down and look. 我想我们可以下去用眼睛看
[20:14] I got a better idea. 我有个好点的主意
[20:15] Let’s get the hell out of here. 咱们离开这鬼地方
[20:16] Except i haven’t finishedsorting through the relevant data. 可我还没整理好相关数据
[20:19] -I mean,the ioa– -the ioa can sue me.Let’s go. – 我是说 IOA… – IOA可以去告我 咱们走
[20:32] What? 怎么了?
[20:33] I know this is the way,because we came by here this morning,but this looks different. 我知道应该走这边 因为咱们今早从这来的 可看起来有点不一样了
[20:37] You’re probably imaging it. 你想多了吧
[20:41] Or not. 也许不是
[20:42] McKay! Mckay!
[20:45] Where the hell did that wall come from? 那堵墙是从哪儿来的?
[20:47] It wasn’t there when we came in. 咱们进来的时候可没有
[20:48] How’s that possible? 这怎么可能?
[20:49] I don’t know! 不知道!
[20:50] We need to figure out another way out of here. 得找别的出路
[20:51] Uh,okay… 呃 好吧…
[20:53] It looks likeif we go back the way we came a bit,we should be able to hook up with another corridor 看起来 如果咱们往回走一点 就可以进入另一条走廊
[20:56] that loops around the other side of the dart bay. 绕到Dart停靠舱的另一边
[20:59] -Lead the way. -All right,well… – 带路 – 好吧…
[21:08] All right,this is it. 好了 就是这儿
[21:10] Through here,about a hundred meters,and we are there. 穿过这儿 大概走100米就到了
[21:26] Oh,my god. 哦 老天
[21:27] Oh,this…This is not good. 哦 这…这可不妙
[21:29] You’re telling me? 还用你说?
[21:30] The dart bay’s on the other side of that. Dart停靠舱就在那头
[21:32] This is the only way out of here. 这是唯一的出口
[21:43] To tell me how a giant holemagically appears in the middle of a ship? 告诉我 这么巨大的洞 是怎么突然出现在飞船正中间的?
[21:46] Actually,i have a theory about that. 其实关于这个我有个假说
[21:48] You do? 真的?
[21:49] Look,these glitches we’ve been experiencing,they’re not confined to power regulation. 听着 咱们遇到的这些小故障 并不限于能量调节系统
[21:52] They’re in every major system. 而是存在在每个主系统里
[21:54] I wouldn’t call ’em “glitches.”this is a major renovation. 我可不觉得是”小故障” 简直是大修
[21:56] I know,but think about it. 我知道 可你想想
[21:58] The wraith ships are basically organic,right? Wraith战舰基本上是有机生物 对吧?
[22:00] I mean,they’re capable of self-regenerationwhen they’re damaged, 我的意思是 他们受损时能进行自我修复
[22:03] but not just the hull. 但不只是外壳
[22:05] The same systems regulateinternal structure as well, 同样的系统也控制着内部构造
[22:07] so if those systems are malfunctioningalong with the others… 所以如果这些系统 和其他的一样出也了问题…
[22:10] You think the shipis repairing itself incorrectly? 你觉得是飞船在进行错误的自我修复?
[22:13] Not repairing so much as reconfiguring. 不像是修复 更像是重组
[22:18] Look,before he was killed,williams said he saw the wall melt. 你看 Williams被杀之前 他说过看见墙壁融化了
[22:21] We’ve experienced it ourselves,i mean,dead ends popping upwhen there’re supposed to be open corridors. 咱们自己也遇到过 我是说 本该畅通无阻的走廊却变成了死胡同
[22:24] And this reconfiguration has completely cut us offfrom the dart bay? 而重组把咱们和Dart停靠舱彻底分开了?
[22:29] From what i can tell,yes. 就我看 没错
[22:30] All right,get on the line to atlantis. 好吧 联系Atlantis
[22:31] Tell ’em to send some jumpers and combat engineers. 告诉他们派几艘Jumper和工程兵来
[22:33] We need to figure out how to get the hell outta here. 我们得想办法出去
[22:35] Actually,i can’t do that,because the communications systemsare now completely offline. 其实我做不到 因为通讯系统现在彻底挂掉了
[22:39] Rodney… Rodney…
[22:40] Look,what do you want me to do? 你想让我怎么办?
[22:41] I mean,if i knew what causing this,i could do something about it, 我是说 如果知道是什么造成的 我还可以想点办法
[22:43] but these malfunctionsare showing up everywhere. 但是各处都出现了故障
[22:46] I mean,they seem to be entirely random! 看上去完全就是随机的!
[22:48] So we’re stuck here? 那么我们就被困在这了?
[22:48] For the time being,yes. 目前为止是的
[22:52] I do have an idea. 不过我到有一个点子
[22:55] We revive todd. 我们要唤醒Todd
[22:57] What? 什么?
[22:57] He knows more about this ship than anyone. 他比其他任何人都了解这艘船
[22:59] Maybe he can help me figure out what’s wrong with it. 也许他能帮助我们找出是什么问题
[23:00] You do rember the last wraiththat came out of one of those podsate one of our marines? 上次从冷冻舱里出来的Wraith 吃了我们一个陆战队员还记得吧?
[23:04] He was just a warrior drone. 那只是一个普通(Wraith)士兵
[23:05] Look,we’ve long suspectedthat they spend the majority of their lifeunder 听我说 我们一直怀疑他们大多数时间
[23:08] the controlling mental influence of the other wraith. 都受到其他Wraith的思维控制
[23:11] It’s not surprising if you remove that influencethey revert to an animal state. 如果控制解除以后 他们回复到动物状态一点也不奇怪
[23:14] But that shouldn’t happen with todd,theoretically. 但理论上说Todd不会发生这样的情况
[23:16] Yeah,but you’re forgetting one thing– 好吧 但你忘了一件事
[23:18] i haven’t found a curefor the disease that was killing them. 我还没有找到治疗这种致命疾病的方法
[23:20] I mean,we take him out,and he might not last long. 如果我们唤醒他 他可能活不了多久
[23:24] Well,that’s the one thing i like about the plan. 嗯 这个我倒是蛮乐意的
[23:27] Oh,great! 哦 真是好极了
[23:29] Okay,so navigation’s acting up. 好了 导航系统开始耍脾气了
[23:31] Look,whatever we decide,we got to do it quickly, 听着 不管最后要怎么弄 我们都要尽快做出决定
[23:32] because i cannot stay aheadof these malfunctions for much longer. 因为我已经很难控制这些故障了
[23:41] You sure about this? 你确定么?
[24:08] Sheppard… Sheppard…
[24:10] How you feeling? 感觉如何?
[24:12] I did not think you would come. 我本以为你们不会来的
[24:14] What are friends for? 要朋友是干什么的呢?
[24:16] Your ship is malfunctioning. 你的飞船出现了故障
[24:19] We need you to fix it. 我们需要你把它修好
[24:20] You woke me for this? 你们把我唤醒是为了这个?
[24:22] That’s right. 没错
[24:24] We’ve got work to do. 快点开工吧
[24:31] You know,i did…I tried that already. 你知道… 我已经试过了
[24:34] Okay,all right.You know what?You just go ahead. 好吧 别管我 你继续
[24:37] Somebody woke upon the wrong side of the pod this morning. 看来他今天是没有睡好
[24:40] This makes no sense. 这没有道理
[24:42] These systems are behaving erratically. 这些系统的行为非常奇怪
[24:44] That’s what i’ve been trying to tell you! 我一直就想和你说这个!
[24:45] What have you done to them? 你做了什么?
[24:46] I didn’t do anything! 我什么都没做!
[24:47] They’ve been acting screwy since the moment we came on board! 我们上船以后系统就一直不对头!
[24:50] Nothing’s responding the way it should. 所有东西的反应都不正确
[24:53] It’s almost as if… 就好像…
[24:56] What? 什么?
[24:57] No,it’s not possible. 不 那不可能
[25:00] What’s not possible? 什么不可能?
[25:01] I believe i know why the ship is malfunctioning. 我想我知道飞船为什么出故障了
[25:08] The disease is in the ship? 飞船也染上病了?
[25:10] It is the only explanation that makes sense. 这是唯一合理的解释
[25:13] If you say so. 你说是就是咯
[25:14] How is that even possible? 那怎么可能呢?
[25:16] During the process of hibernation,there is a continuous exchange of fluidbetween wraith and hive. 在休眠的过程中 Wraith和飞船之间 会有持续性的液体交换
[25:23] The disease must have been transmitted in this manner. 疾病肯定是通过这种途径传播的
[25:25] Great. 好极了
[25:26] So we’re flying around in a giant tumor. 那我们现在是在一个大肿瘤里面了?
[25:29] With no way off. 还没有出去的办法
[25:31] As time goes on and the disease progresses,more and more systems will become affected– 随着时间的推移 病情的发展 越来越多的系统会受到影响
[25:37] inertial dampeners,life support,hull integrity… 包括惯性阻尼 生命支持 舱体完整性等…
[25:40] Can we land it? 那我们可以把它降落吗?
[25:43] Nding a hive is a tricky propositionin the best of circumstances. 即是在最好的情况下 降落一个母舰都是很需要技巧的
[25:47] Under these conditions,i would not recommend it. 在现在的情况下 我不推荐降落
[25:50] So,what do we do? 那我们怎么办?
[25:52] There is only one thing we can do. 只有一种出路
[25:55] We must cure this disease. 我们必须治好这个疾病
[25:57] Wait a second.I’ve barely scratched the surfaceon what went wrong here. 等一下 我才稍为开始了解是个什么情况
[26:00] I mean,it could take months to analyze the data. 分析数据可能需要几个月
[26:02] At the current level of the ship’s degradation, 按照现在船体破坏的速度
[26:05] i estimate we have four days before it becomes uninhabitable. 我预计还有4天人就不能存活了
[26:08] Well,you better get to work. 那你最好回去工作吧
[26:17] How’s it going,rodney? 进行得怎么样了 Rodney
[26:18] Well,aside from the factthat every time i try to fix something, 除了我每修好一样东西…
[26:20] something else breaks,fine. 另一样就坏了以外 还好
[26:22] So we can expectmore of these power fluctuations? 就是说能量波动会越来越多咯?
[26:24] I think it’s more than likely.Probably going to get worse. 非常有可能 可能会越来越糟
[26:27] Then we’ve got a problem. 那我们就有麻烦了
[26:28] The other wraith. 其他的Wraith…
[26:29] We can’t afford to let them get out anymore. 我们不能让他们出来
[26:31] Well,i have been able to identifythat safety protocol i was talking about. 嗯 我找到了我和你说过的那个安全措施
[26:35] I won’t be able to override it completely,but i should be able to makea few key alterations. 我无法完全超驰它 不过应该可以做一些关键更改
[26:38] Yeah?Like what? 嗯? 比如?
[26:39] Well,i mean,the simplest thing to dowould be to make it 啊 最简单的可以让休眠舱…
[26:41] so the podsdon’t release the wraithwhen they shut down,but… 在关闭的时候不放出里面的Wraith 但…
[26:45] That would kill them. 那就会把他们杀死
[26:46] Basically suffocate them. 他们会窒息而亡
[26:48] Great.They’re wraith. 好极了 他们是Wraith
[26:49] Yeah,but are they? 是吗?
[26:50] I mean,they’ve taken the treatment,they no longer feed. 我是说 他们接受了治疗 他们不再需要吸食了
[26:52] Tell that to lieutenant williams. 那你和William上尉去说说吧 (刚被Wraith咬死的那个)
[26:54] What about todd? 那Todd怎么办?
[26:55] If significant numbers of his crew are killed,he will demand to know why. 如果他大多数船员因此死亡 他会要个说法的
[26:58] Tell him it’s another malfunction. 就和他说这个另一个故障
[27:00] Do it. 做吧
[27:02] All right. 好吧
[27:10] You all right? 你没事吧?
[27:12] It will pass. 会过去的
[27:15] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[27:16] I never meant for any of this to happen. 我没意料到这样的事会发生
[27:18] I honestly thought the treatmentwould make things better for everyone. 我真的以为这个疗法 会让大家过上好日子
[27:26] What’s funny? 有什么好笑的吗?
[27:29] I find it amusing,human apologizing to wraith. 我觉得这个很有意思 人类向Wraith道歉
[27:35] That’s because you don’t understand compassion. 那是因为你不理解同情心
[27:37] You just view it as a sign of weakness. 你们只是把它当成脆弱的表现
[27:40] Isn’t it? 难道不是吗?
[27:42] No,not by a long shot. 不 长期看来不是
[27:45] I’m not sure colonel sheppard would agree with you. 我不确定Sheppard中校会同意你的观点
[27:49] Colonel sheppard’s a soldier. Sheppard中校是个军人
[27:51] I’m a doctor. 我是医生
[27:52] Ah,yes. 啊 是的
[27:53] His job is to take lives,and yours is to save them. 他的职责是夺取性命 而你的是救命
[27:56] No,his job is also to save lives. 不 他的工作也是救命
[28:00] He’s just has a different set of tools. 只不过使用的工具不同罢了
[28:11] All right… 好吧…
[28:12] I’ve created a program to override the safety protocol. 我写了一个程序来超驰安全措施
[28:16] You sure you want me to do this? 你确定要干吗?
[28:18] Go ahead. 干吧
[28:19] All right. 好吧
[28:29] What is that? 那是什么?
[28:30] It’s one of the hibernation chambers. 是一个休眠舱
[28:31] It’s not accepting the new commands. 它不接受新的指令
[28:34] No,it’s no good. 不行 弄不了
[28:36] I can’t access it from here. 我在这访问不了
[28:37] How many of them are in there? 那里面有多少Wraith?
[28:39] Well,it’s one of the smaller auxiliary chambers,so a couple of dozen at the most. 嗯 那是一个小一些的辅助舱 所以最多有20多个
[28:44] All right,we’re going to have to figure outanother way to deal with these guys. 好吧 我们得另想办法处理这些Wraith了
[29:02] Colonel… 中校…
[29:12] Well,that’s not a good sign. 这可不是好兆头
[29:14] Let’s move. 我们走吧
[29:18] Power fluctuations. 又是能量波动
[29:20] More of them could be out. 可能有更多的逃出来了
[29:26] Oh,this is what i was afraid of. 哦 我就怕这个
[29:30] McKay… Mckay…
[29:31] We just figured outwhy you weren’t able to access the last chamber. 我们知道为什么你没法访问那些休眠舱了
[29:34] What?What is it? 什么? 为什么?
[29:36] We’re too late.The pods are opened. 我们行动得太晚了 那些休眠舱已经打开了
[29:39] How many got out? 有多少出来了?
[29:44] All of them. 全部
[29:48] Alright, we’re gonna split into teams. Divide each deck into four sections, 我们分小队行动 每一层甲板分成4个区域
[29:51] We’re going to sweep through,starting from this position. 我们从这里开始一个一个地清扫
[29:54] Don’t take any chances. 不要犹豫
[29:55] Shoot anything that moves. 看到在动的东西就开枪
[29:56] Everyone clear? 大家明白了吗?
[29:59] All right,let’s move out. 好吧 我们行动
[30:36] It says hereyou attempted to use iratus dnain your treatment. 这里说你们尝试在这个疗法中 使用Iratus的DNA
[30:44] Yeah,i thought using the pure dna of an iratus bugwould help prevent the deteriorationof your wraith abilities. 是的 我认为使用Iratus虫子的纯种DNA 可以防止你们Wraith能力的退化
[30:51] Got the idea from michael,if you can believe that, 不管你信不信 这个主意来自Michael
[30:53] but,unfortunately,it didn’t work,so… 但不幸的是 这个没有成功 所以…
[30:58] What is it? 怎么了?
[31:00] I have an idea. 我有一个点子
[31:03] Colonel sheppard,come in,please? Sheppard中校 请回话
[31:05] This is sheppard. 我是Sheppard
[31:06] We need you to come down to the lab right away. 我需要你马上到实验室来
[31:08] Todd needs to speak to you. Todd要和你说话
[31:09] I’m a little busy right now. 我现在有一点忙
[31:11] Can it wait? 不能等一下吗?
[31:12] Apparently not. 可能不行
[31:15] Meet up with teyla and ramirez till i get back. 在我回来之前 你和Teyla和Ramirez一起
[31:21] What’s so damn important? 什么事这么重要?
[31:23] He says there’s a way to fix this. 他说他有办法解决这个问题
[31:24] Fix what? 什么问题?
[31:25] Cure the disease? 治好这个疾病?
[31:26] Not cure it,but undo it. 不是治好 而是复原
[31:30] What are you talking about? 你在说什么啊?
[31:31] As you know,healthy wraith have an inherent abilityto heal themselves of almost any ailment, 大家都知道 健康的Wraith有一种天生的 治愈差不多一切疾病的能力
[31:38] but this has not always been the case. 但有的时候会不行
[31:39] Hundreds of thousands of years ago,there was a treatment of last resort. 几十万年前有一种作为下下策的治疗手段
[31:44] All right,spare me the history lessons. 好了 不要和我上历史课了
[31:46] A terminally ill wraithcould occasionally restore himself to perfect health 一个病入膏肓的Wraith 有的时候可以恢复健康
[31:51] if he allowed an iratus “bug,” 只要让你们所称的Iratus”虫子” 对他进行吸食
[31:54] as you call them,specifically a queen,to feed on him. 女王虫的效果更好
[31:59] And you’re just bringing this up now? 这个你现在才说?
[32:01] The process was abandoned long agobecause it is dangerous, 这个疗法很早以前就被废弃了 因为它非常危险
[32:04] almost always resultingin the death of the wraith in question. 基本上总是会导致被治疗的Wraith死亡
[32:09] I only consider it nowbecause it would appear that we are… 我把它提出来是因为我们现在…
[32:16] Beyond hope. 走投无路了
[32:20] Now,there is a planetless than three days’ journeywhere we will find what we need. 距离这不到三天路程的一个星球上 可以找到我们所要的东西
[32:26] Mckay can barely keep this thing in orbit, McKay基本上很难维持这个东西的轨道
[32:28] and you want to take it into hyperspace? 你还想做超空间跳跃?
[32:30] Oh,i can manage it. 哦 我能做到的
[32:31] Well,forget about it. 嗯 想都别想
[32:33] We’re going to come up with a solution right here. 我们得想个在这就能执行的办法
[32:34] This is the only way to save my crew. 这是拯救我的船员的唯一方法
[32:36] Well,we’re not leaving. 但我们不能开动飞船
[32:39] At least do me the courtesy of being honest. 至少和我说句实话吧
[32:45] This is not about not younot wanting to risk a jump to hyperspaceon a damaged ship. 你不是在考虑把一艘损坏的飞船 跳进超空间有多危险
[32:52] You do not want me to gobecause i’ll be restoring the livesof hundreds of unhealthy wraith,including myself. 你不想让我去是因为我能救活 成百上千个Wraith的性命 包括我自己的
[32:58] Well,i got to admit,that did cross my mind. 嗯 我得承认 我确实想过这个
[33:01] This disease is your responsibility. 这个疾病是你们的责任
[33:04] If i had not agreed to meet with youto discuss this… 如果我没有同意与你们见面来讨论…
[33:07] Innovation of yours,my crew and i would not be in this predicament! 你们这个创造 我和我的船员 就不会遇到这种困境
[33:14] Well,i might be feeling a little more charitable 要是我们上次决定要信任对方的时候
[33:17] if you hadn’t tried to kill half my peoplelast time we decidedto trust each other! 你没有决定杀死我一半的人 我可能会更慈悲些
[33:37] You owe me this,sheppard. 这个是你欠我的 Sheppard
[33:42] I don’t owe you anything. 我不欠你什么
[33:45] Get him out of here. 把他带走
[33:58] Well,i guess i can’t count on his help anymore. 那我猜我是不能指望得到他的帮助了
[34:03] What was that? 那是怎么回事?
[34:04] Sheppard,you’re going to want to get up here. Sheppard 你得赶快上来
[34:07] Keep working. 继续工作
[34:16] What the hell was that? 怎么回事?
[34:18] It looks like todd’s estimateof how long the ship’s going to lastis a little off. 看起来Todd估计的 飞船能支撑的时间有点误差
[34:21] -What are you talking about? -You remember that hole we saw? – 什么意思? – 你还记得我们见到的那个大洞吧?
[34:23] It’s getting bigger.It’s beginning to threaten the hull integrity, 它正在不断长大 已经开始威胁到船体完整性了
[34:25] but that’s not the biggest problem. 但那还不是最大的问题
[34:27] See that? 看见那个了吗?
[34:29] That is a line of structural weaknessright across the width of the hive. 那是贯穿母舰的一条结构缺陷
[34:32] If there’s an explosive decompression,this entire thing could be ripped in half. 如果发生爆炸性减压的话 这整个东西会断成两截
[34:35] This is sheppard,all teams fall back. 这是Sheppard 所有小队撤退
[34:37] Fall back immediately. 立即撤回来
[34:40] We’re not finished dealing with the wraith yet. 我们还没有处理完Wraith呢
[34:42] Just leave ’em.The hull’s failing.Get the hell out of there. 别管他们了 船要解体了 赶快出来
[34:45] You heard the man.Let’s move! 大家听到了吧 我们走!
[34:46] Let’s go!Let’s go! 快走! 快走!
[34:49] Come on!Hurry up! 快点! 快点!
[35:05] Are you all right? 你没事吧?
[35:07] Yeah. 没事
[35:13] Let’s get the hell out of here. 我们快点走吧
[35:23] What is it? 怎么了?
[35:25] The door’s jammed.Won’t open. 门卡住了 打不开
[35:27] Rodney,this is teyla. Rodney 这是Teyla
[35:29] We are stuck behind a door that will not open. 我们被卡在一扇门后面
[35:30] Can you help us? 你能帮帮我们吗?
[35:31] Look,the controls are malfunctioning. 控制系统已经失灵了
[35:32] I can’t seem to override them. 我没法超驰
[35:34] Just give me a minute. 给我一分钟
[35:37] We might not have a minute,rodney. 我们可能没有一分钟了 Rodney
[35:54] Crap. 该死
[36:00] Oh no. 哦 不
[36:04] Uh,guys?You need to get out of there now. 伙计们 你们得马上离开那
[36:06] You hear me?Get out of there now! 听见了吗? 马上离开!
[36:22] Go,go,go! 快走 走 走!
[36:24] Go! 快!
[36:45] Sheppard!Come in!Please! Sheppard! 请回话!
[36:49] Yeah,we’re here. 我们还在
[36:50] Oh,thank god. 谢天谢地
[36:51] I take it the bulkhead held? 那船舱隔壁能坚持得住咯?
[36:52] Yeah,for now. 嗯 目前可以
[36:53] Look,i was able to seal off the sectionso we won’t depressurize, 我把那个区域封闭了 所以压力不会下降
[36:56] but you need to get down here– 但是你得快点到这来…
[36:59] oh,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no! 哦 不 不 不 不 不!
[37:02] What now? 又怎么了?
[37:03] The force of the ship tearing itself apart,it’s shifted our trajectory. 飞船分裂时候的力改变了我们的航线
[37:06] We’re headed straight for the planet! 我们现在在冲向星球
[37:19] what’s our status,rodney? Rodney 状态如何?
[37:21] I would say “screwed” is an apt description. 我得说 “完蛋了”是个很合适的描述
[37:24] Are we going to burn up? 我们会被烧焦吗?
[37:25] No,we’re going to survive re-entry. 不会 我们能承受进入大气层
[37:26] In fact,it’ll even slow us down a little,but nowhere near enough. 事实上那还能帮我们减慢一点速度 但还远远不够
[37:29] Can you get us over the water? 你能让我们在水上降落吗?
[37:30] Land,water,at the speed we’re traveling, 不管是陆地还是海洋 照我们现在的速度
[37:31] we’re going to be vaporized on impact. 我们着陆的一瞬间就会被气化
[37:33] We’ve got to do something. 我们起码得做点什么
[37:34] -Like what? -Think! – 比如? – 好好想!
[37:35] I don’t know– okay,right. 我不知道… 好吧
[37:38] Forward maneuvering thrusters. 舰首调姿推进器
[37:39] They should be unaffected. 它们应该还没受到影响
[37:39] But they’re not getting any powerbecause the propulsion conduitshave been ripped in half. 可它们得不到足够的能量 因为输送管被扯断了
[37:43] I may be able to reroute power to themso they can slow our descent. 也许我可以通过其他通道把能量送过去 减缓下降的速度
[37:47] All right,now you’re talking. 好的 就按你说的办
[37:48] The only problem isi haven’t a clue how to do it! 可问题是我不知道该怎么做!
[37:49] Even if the systems weren’t all malfunctioning, 即便是整个系统没有故障
[37:51] it would still take me a few hoursto create that kind of work-around. 估计也要好几个小时才能弄清楚
[37:54] All right,just keep working on it. 那就继续想办法
[37:56] Where the hell are you going? 你要去哪儿?
[37:57] I’m going to go get some help. 去找人帮忙
[38:03] -Get up. -You can’t quite leave me be. – 起来 – 还来找我做什么
[38:05] I don’t have time to play games. 没时间跟你闹着玩了
[38:07] You know what that shaking is? 知道这抖动是怎么回事么?
[38:08] Oh,i can guess. 哦 我可以猜猜
[38:10] We’ve lost orbit. 我们脱离了轨道
[38:11] We’re entering the atmosphere,which means in a few minutes, 正在进入大气层 也就是说 几分钟后
[38:14] we’re going to slam into that planet. 我们将坠毁在行星表面
[38:16] A quick death will be a welcome reprieve. 早死早超生!
[38:18] I didn’t think you were such a quitter. 你不是个这么容易放弃的人
[38:21] Look,you get this ship on the ground,i’ll take you to your bug planet. 听我说 如果你能让飞船安全着陆 我就送你去那个虫子所在的星球
[38:25] And you expect me to believe that? 你觉得我会相信么?
[38:28] My word. 我保证
[38:33] And my crew? 我的船员们呢?
[38:36] They’re dead. 他们都死了
[38:39] The ship sheared in two. 飞船裂成了两段
[38:40] We lost the entire rear section. 后半部分都没了
[38:42] If we’d gone to the planet when i suggested it,none of this would have happened! 如果先头听我的建议去那个星球 这一切就不会发生!
[38:45] We would have never made it there,and you know it. 我们飞不到那儿的 你也清楚这一点
[38:47] The hull was too badly damaged. 船壳损坏太严重了
[38:49] Now,i understandyou’re pissed off about your crew, 失去了船员 你很生气 我能理解
[38:54] but we’re about to join ’emunless somebody manages to slow us down, 可如果没人帮这艘飞船减速的话 我们很快就会去跟他们作伴了
[38:57] so are you going to help us out? 你到底愿不愿意帮忙?
[39:02] We’re in the atmosphere. 已经进入大气层了
[39:04] Altitude 100,000 feet. 高度100,000英尺(30公里)
[39:06] It is no use.I cannot control it. 没用的 我控制不了飞船
[39:08] Move aside! 闪开!
[39:13] You sure about this? 你真的打算这么做?
[39:14] What can he do?We’re in a free fall. 他能把我们怎么样? 现在都是一根绳子上的蚂蚱
[39:16] I believe i can successfully create a bypassthat will deliver power to the forward thrusters, 我能想出办法给舰首推进器输送能量
[39:20] but it will take a few moments. 不过需要一点时间
[39:22] Hey,you just take your time. 嗨 别着急 慢慢来
[39:24] Impact in 15 seconds. 15秒后坠毁
[39:25] Not if i can help it. 我能搞定的
[39:26] Firing thrusters! 启动推进器!
[39:38] 40,000 feet.Still descending too fast. 40,000英尺 下降速度还是太快了
[39:40] It’s not enough! 还是不够!
[39:40] Instead of criticizing,perhaps you could work at getting me some more power! 别站在这里冷嘲热讽了 想办法多给我搞点能量过来!
[39:44] I’m on it! 马上就去!
[39:46] 20,000 feet and still too fast. 20,000英尺 还是太快
[39:48] Angle the thrusters.Try to get the ship level.We can fly her across the water. 调整推进器角度 让飞船平飞 这样我们就可以在水面上着陆
[39:51] Trust me.I’ve done this before. 相信我 我以前这么干过
[39:55] 10,000 feet. 10,000英尺
[39:56] That’s it.That’s all the power we’ve got. 就这些了 所有能量都输送过去了
[40:12] 2,000 feet! 2,000英尺!
[40:14] This is it!We’re about to lose inertial dampeners! 我们就要失去惯性阻尼器了!
[40:46] They just hit the water. 他们在水上着陆了
[40:48] I’ve got the coordinates. 坐标我已经记录下来了
[40:49] Relay them to the rescue jumpers immediately. 马上派Jumper飞船过去
[41:02] Colonel. 中校
[41:03] Good to see you back on your feet. 很高兴看到你又重新站起来了
[41:05] How’s the rest of your team? 其他人怎样了?
[41:06] You know,recovering. 还在恢复中
[41:08] We took quite a jolt when we hit the water. 在水面上着陆的时候震动很大
[41:10] I can imagine. 可以想象
[41:12] You were lucky. 你们很幸运
[41:13] By the time major kersey and his teamwere able to blast their way down to your position, Kersey少校带人炸开舱壁 找到你们时
[41:17] the hive,what remained of it,was already half full of water. 那艘母舰的残骸有一半已经灌满了水
[41:20] It sank minutes after extracting you. 救出你们后不久 它就沉了
[41:23] Wish i was awake to see that. 可惜我被撞晕了 没能看到
[41:28] -How is he? -Not well. – 他怎样了? – 不是很好
[41:30] He hasn’t responded to any treatment. 所有治疗都不起作用
[41:35] I received your request. 我看到了你的请求
[41:38] And? 然后呢?
[41:40] Forgive me if i’m wrong,but weren’t you the one who wanted to destroy his shipwhen it first appeared? 恕我的冒昧 可在这艘飞船刚出现的时候 第一个建议摧毁它的不也是你么?
[41:47] Sounds vaguely familiar. 好像是我说的
[41:48] And now you want me to go against protocoland let him go. 可现在你要我违反规定 放他走
[41:51] Well,he is the reason we’re alive. 不是他 我们也不可能活下来
[41:53] I realize that,colonel. 我能理解 中校
[41:54] He’s also the reasonyou were in danger in the first place, 可起初也是因为他 让你们置于危险境地
[41:57] not to mentionan incredible security risk. 更别提那些难以想象的安全风险
[41:59] All right,look,he’s probably going to die anyway. 好吧 听我说 也许不管怎样 他最终还是会死
[42:02] And if he survives? 可如果他活下来了呢?
[42:04] If he survives,he’s going to remember what we did. 如果他活了下来 就会记住我们的所作所为
[42:06] Like it or not,he’s the best ally we’ve hadin the fight against the wraith. 不管怎样 他是我们抗击Wraith战争中 最好的盟友
[42:10] If we ever get aroundto perfecting this gene therapy, 如果我们完善了基因疗法
[42:13] we’re going to need his help to deploy it. 还需要他帮忙去实施
[42:17] You realize this is the kind of decisionthat could cost me my job. 你知道这种决定可能会让我丢掉工作
[42:22] Well,aren’t they all? 哪次又不是呢?
[42:36] I appreciate your decision to let me go. 谢谢你最终决定放我走
[42:41] A deal’s a deal. 说话算话
[42:44] I will rember this,john sheppard. 我会记住的 John Sheppard
星际之门亚特兰蒂斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯(Stargate: Atlantis)第5季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯(Stargate: Atlantis)第5季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme