时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You wanted to see me? | 你要见我? |
[00:03] | May I ask why you have not filed a single mission report since I assumed command of this base? | 我想问你为什么自我上任以来 从没有提交过一次任务报告? |
[00:11] | ‘Cause I haven’t given you any? | 因为我确实没有? |
[00:13] | As you know, one of the changes I made around here is to require every team member to file mission reports, | 你知道的 我做了改革 要求每一个队员都要提交任务报告 |
[00:20] | as opposed to only team leaders and science officers. | 而不仅仅是领队和科技官员 |
[00:22] | Really. | 真的? |
[00:23] | I didn’t– I didn’t know that. | 我…我不知道 |
[00:25] | I announced it my fourth day here, | 我到这的第四天… |
[00:27] | at an away-team orientation meeting detailing changes to mission protocol. | 在开改变外勤小队任务规程 的会议的时候就宣布了 |
[00:32] | Was I there? | 我在场吗? |
[00:33] | Yes. It was mandatory. | 是的 那是必须参加的 |
[00:35] | – Because I don’t remember– – I saw you there. | – 因为我不记得… – 我看见你在的 |
[00:38] | It’s kind of hard to miss you. | 要忽视你很困难 |
[00:41] | Look, | 听着 |
[00:42] | my point is I want you to file a report every mission. | 我只是想要你提交每次任务的报告 |
[00:48] | I’m not good at writing. | 我不擅长写东西 |
[00:50] | I figured you might say that. | 我知道你会这么说 |
[00:52] | Use this. | 用这个把 |
[00:53] | It’s a digital voice recorder. | 这是个数字录音机 |
[00:55] | Speak into it, we’ll plug it in, | 你对它说话 我们把它插进电脑 |
[00:58] | and your report will be automatically transcribed and filed with the others. | 就能把你的报告自动听写下来 并同其他的一起归档 |
[01:02] | I’m not good at talking, either. | 我也不太擅长说话 |
[01:08] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 哦 对不起啦 |
[01:09] | Too fast for you, buddy boy? | 对你来说太快了是不是? |
[01:12] | Nursing home just called, rodney. They want their scooter back. | 托儿所刚才呼叫我们了 他们要我们归还玩具车了 |
[01:16] | Scooter? That is a tri-cell li-po pack under my hood, son. | 玩具车? 那里面可是3芯 锂聚合物电池驱动的 |
[01:21] | Hey! Ooh, sorry. My bad. | 嘿! 哦 对不起 是我的错 |
[01:27] | Yeah, I will trample you. | 我会蹂躏你的 |
[01:29] | Well, don’t trip on your skirt. | 嗯 小心别被你的裙子绊倒 |
[01:33] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[01:34] | I could have dropped him! | 我差点没把他摔下去 |
[01:36] | Sorry, we didn’t know anyone was around. You sure you’re all right? | 对不起 我们不知道会有人到这里来 你没事吧? |
[01:38] | Come to think of it, what are you doing down here anyway? | 回过头来想想 你到这里来干什么? |
[01:39] | Trying to get torren to sleep. | 来哄宝宝睡觉 |
[01:41] | I find that walking him is the best way to calm him. | 我发现抱着他走 是让他安静下来最有效的方式 |
[01:43] | Ooh, he’s colicky, huh? | 哦 他有疝气是不是? |
[01:45] | Dr. Keller says it’s a phase that will pass. | Keller医生说这个阶段是必然的 |
[01:47] | Oh, don’t worry about it. I was a colicky baby too. | 哦 别担心 我也得过疝气 |
[01:49] | Just do what my mom did, which was let me cry myself to sleep. | 你用我妈妈的办法 让孩子哭到睡着就行了 |
[01:51] | I’m no worse for it. | 我最后也没什么问题 |
[01:54] | Anyway… | 不说这个了… |
[01:55] | we usually take turns walking him, but kanaan is away visiting our people for a few days. | 我们平时是轮流抱着他走的 但是Kanaan这几天在探访我们的族人 |
[01:59] | I’d help you out, but it looks like you’ve got everything taken care of. | 我很想帮忙 但看上去你已经把一切搞定了 |
[02:04] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[02:04] | Now all I have to do is get him back to my quarters without waking him… | 现在我要把他送回我的房间 只要他不被吵醒 |
[02:08] | or being run over. | 或者不被车撞到就好 |
[02:11] | Yeah, we’re done here. | 好 我们已经弄完了 |
[02:12] | We’re just, you know, finishing up, really, so… | 说真的 我们已经在收尾了 那… |
[02:15] | – ‘night. – ‘Night. Good one. | – 晚安 – 晚安 |
[02:19] | Go, go, go, go, go, go, go! | 快走 快走 快走 快走… |
[02:44] | I must have put too much strain on the motor. | 我一定是把电机用过头了 |
[02:46] | Shaft needs a bushing lube. | 轴承需要上一点衬套润滑油了 |
[02:49] | What? | 怎么了? |
[02:53] | What’s that about? | 那是怎么回事? |
[02:55] | Beats me. | 我也想知道 |
[02:56] | Radek? Radek? | |
[02:58] | Come in. | 请回话 |
[03:00] | Control room, it’s dr. Mckay. We just lost power in the east pier. What’s going on? | 控制室 McKay博士呼叫 东部港口刚刚失去电力了 是怎么回事? |
[03:16] | That’s strange. | 这有点奇怪啊 |
[03:18] | Lights are out all over the city except the control room. | 城里除了控制室以外的灯全灭了 |
[03:20] | Why is that? | 为什么呢? |
[03:22] | This is dr. Rodney mckay, calling anyone in the control room. Please respond. | Rodney McKay博士呼叫 控制室里的任何人 请回答 |
[03:28] | Something’s definitely not right. | 肯定是出什么事了 |
[04:44] | The Prodigal | 浪子回头 |
[04:50] | Rodney, are you there? | Rodney 你能听见吗? |
[04:54] | Colonel sheppard? | Sheppard中校? |
[05:08] | Everything’s dead. There’s no way of knowing what the hell’s going on. | 所有东西都不能用了 根本没法知道是怎么回事 |
[05:11] | All right. Hey, rivers. | 好吧 嘿 Rivers |
[05:12] | Fan out, find as many marines as you can, work your way up to the central tower. | 分散开来 叫上能找到的一切陆战队员 向控制塔进发 |
[05:16] | If you run into woolsey, let me know. | 如果你们碰到了Woolsey就通知我 |
[05:17] | Communications are down. We’re on walkies. | 通讯系统失灵了 用对讲机联络 |
[05:19] | Radek! Radek! | |
[05:20] | Rodney, what’s going on? | Rodney 这是怎么回事? |
[05:21] | What, you don’t know either? | 什么? 你也不知道? |
[05:22] | I’m on my way to the control tower. I tried to radio you. | 我正要去控制塔呢 一直在呼叫你 |
[05:25] | Power’s out except for the central tower. | 除了中心塔以外其他地方都没电了 |
[05:27] | Go to the main power room instead. | 你现在去主配电室吧 |
[05:28] | See if you can reboot the system from there. | 看看你能不能从那重启系统 |
[05:30] | Okay. All right. | 好的 |
[05:36] | Hello? | 你好… |
[05:58] | Rodney, do you read me? | Rodney 你能听见吗? |
[05:59] | Yeah, radek. Go ahead. | Radek 请讲 |
[06:01] | I’ve tried to restart power. So far, absolutely no success. | 我试过重启电源了 但到目前为止都不行 |
[06:04] | What about the zpm? | ZPM呢? |
[06:05] | I’ve checked it, as well as the naquadah generator. | 我检查过了 Naquadah发电机也看过了 |
[06:08] | Neither are online. | 都不在线 |
[06:10] | Someone must have disabled them from the control room. | 一定是有人从控制室里面把它们禁用了 |
[06:12] | If that was the case, then they wouldn’t have any power up there either. | 如果是那样的话 他们上面也不会有任何电力 |
[06:15] | Not unless they’re using an external power source. | 除非他们在用一个外部电源 |
[06:18] | Okay, listen to me. I want you to do exactly the same thing. | 好吧 听我说 我要你做一样的事情 |
[06:20] | Initiate a temporary patch using an external power source– | 创建一个临时的补丁来启用外部电源… |
[06:24] | one of the auxiliary battery units. | 就用一个辅助电池组 |
[06:26] | Yes, but that won’t be enough to power the entire city, not by a long shot. | 可以 但那不能给整个城市提供能源 长时间肯定不行 |
[06:28] | Don’t worry about that. Just get me enough juice to access the mainframe. | 别担心 只要给我足够的电力 来访问主机就行 |
[06:31] | We can figure out what the hell’s going on up there. | 我们要弄清楚上面到底是怎么回事 |
[06:33] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:34] | Whereabouts are you right now? | 你现在在哪一层? |
[06:35] | Level 36? | 36层 |
[06:36] | 35. | 是35 |
[06:37] | Oh, great. | 哦 好极了 |
[06:38] | 35, perfect. | 35层 真是好极了 |
[06:39] | So just another 28 floors to go, and that’s just this stairwell. | 也就是说还有28层要爬 那还只是这个楼梯 |
[06:43] | And then we get to level 63, | 然后我们到达63层 |
[06:45] | got to cross over to an ancillary stairwell, climb another four levels– | 穿过去到达另一个辅助楼梯井 再爬四层 |
[06:48] | that’s just to access the gate room… | 那还只是为了进入星门大厅 |
[06:50] | ooh, you know, | 哦 对了 |
[06:51] | see if you can route some of that power to the transporters while you’re at it. | 看看你能不能顺便 分配一些电力到传送机上 |
[06:53] | All right, I’ll try. | 好的 我会尝试的 |
[07:14] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[07:17] | This door leads to the gate room stairwell, right? | 这门后面就是通向星门大厅的楼梯对吧 |
[07:20] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[07:22] | Well, maybe the door was already closed when we lost power. | 嗯 也许我们失去电力的时候 这门正好关上了 |
[07:26] | It was sealed on purpose to keep people out. | 这门肯定是为了防止人进去被故意关上的 |
[07:28] | What, you think someone’s infiltrated atlantis? | 什么? 你觉得有人入侵了Atlantis? |
[07:29] | Rodney Rodney. | |
[07:32] | Talk to me. | 说吧 |
[07:33] | I’ve initiated a temporary patch. | 我启用了一个临时的补丁 |
[07:35] | I was able to route partial power to your lab. | 我已经把一部分能源送到你的实验室了 |
[07:38] | Well, what about the transporters? | 那传送机呢? |
[07:39] | Still working on it. | 还在弄 |
[07:41] | Yeah, well, let me know when you’ve got one online. | 嗯 那好 它们上线以后通知我一下 |
[07:43] | Go to your lab and try to tap into the mainframe. | 快去你的实验室连上主机 |
[07:46] | I’ll try the other stairwells. They’re probably blocked too, but who knows. | 我去试试其他的楼梯 很有可能它们也被封住了 但谁知道呢 |
[07:49] | Maybe there’s another way up. | 也许有其他的方法可以上去 |
[07:51] | All right. | 好的 |
[07:55] | Colonel. | 中校 |
[07:56] | That one sealed too? | 那扇门也被封上了? |
[07:57] | Yeah, all the stairwell doors are. | 是啊 所有的楼梯间的门都打不开 |
[07:58] | Been trying to find a way up to the gate room since the power went out. | 我们从停电以后 就一直在想办法上到星门大厅 |
[08:00] | Yeah, so have we. | 嗯 我们也是 |
[08:02] | Any idea what’s going on yet? | 知道是怎么回事了吗? |
[08:03] | Mckay’s still working on it. | McKay还在研究呢 |
[08:05] | I guess we could blow the door with c-4. | 我想我们可以用C4把门炸开 |
[08:06] | Yeah, we probably will, but we’re not there yet. | 嗯 可以是可以 但是还没到那个时候 |
[08:09] | I need to know what we’re up against before we go storming up there. | 在我们冲进去之前 我需要知道我们要面对的是什么 |
[08:18] | Any luck? | 有进展吗? |
[08:19] | Not much. | 不太大 |
[08:20] | You’re right, though. Someone’s taken over atlantis. | 不过你说得没错 有人控制了Atlantis |
[08:22] | They hacked into the mainframe. | 他们黑入了主机 |
[08:23] | I’m having a hard time accessing several of the critical systems. | 我很难访问几个关键系统 |
[08:26] | And the ones that I can access are read-only. | 而且我能访问的那些系统都是只读的 |
[08:28] | Hey, what’re you… how did you get up here so fast? | 嘿 你怎么… 你怎么这么快就上来了? |
[08:30] | Oh, I was able to get some of the transporters back online again. | 哦 我恢复了一部分传送机 |
[08:34] | What about the transporter on the gate room level? | 那星门大厅那一层的传送机呢? |
[08:35] | No, sadly, no. | 不行 |
[08:36] | There’s a lockout code in place on that one. | 那个传送机上加了一个锁定代码 |
[08:40] | Surveillance cameras. | 监视摄像头 |
[08:41] | We’ve got closed-circuit feeds on the control room and the gate room. | 控制室和星门大厅都有闭路电视 |
[08:44] | If you’re not locked out of those as well. | 如果你还能察看它们的话… |
[08:45] | They’re not critical systems. I should be able to access them if… | 他们不是关键系统 我应该能访问他们 只要… |
[08:51] | got it. | 行了 |
[08:53] | A puddle jumper? | 一艘Jumper? |
[08:59] | Who is that? | 那是谁? |
[09:00] | It’s definitely not atlantis personnel. | 肯定不是Atlantis的人员 |
[09:04] | Can you get a feed on woolsey’s office? | 你能看到Woolsey的办公室的画面吗? |
[09:06] | Yeah, hang on. | 能 等下 |
[09:10] | Oh, my god. | 哦 天那 |
[09:23] | Is that…? | 那不是…? |
[09:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:31] | Michael Michael. | |
[09:32] | Hello, teyla. | Teyla 你好啊 |
[09:35] | How did you get here? | 你怎么进来的? |
[09:38] | The ship I borrowed from your people. | 我想你们借的这艘飞船… |
[09:41] | It has provided me with a wealth of information and technology… | …给我提供了很多信息和技术… |
[09:45] | and the key to infiltrating this base. | 还有入侵这个基地的钥匙 |
[09:48] | Use this. | 用这个 |
[09:50] | It’s a digital voice recorder. | 这是个数字录音机 |
[09:52] | Speak into it, we’ll plug it in, and your report will be automatically transcribed and filed with the others. | 你对它说话 我们把它插进电脑就能把你的报告 自动听写下来并同其他的一起归档 |
[09:57] | I’m not good at talking, either. | 我也不太擅长说话 |
[10:01] | Unscheduled off-world activation. | 计划外星门激活 |
[10:08] | Is the shield raised? | 护盾升起了吗? |
[10:09] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[10:12] | Major nelson’s idc. | Nelson少校的IDC |
[10:14] | They’re early. | 他们提前了 |
[10:16] | Not due back until tomorrow. | 按计划应该明天回来的 |
[10:19] | All right, let them in. | 好吧 让他们进来 |
[10:30] | It’s not going up to the jumper bay. | 它没有上升到Jumper舱 |
[10:32] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[10:34] | Major nelson, what’s your status? | Nelson少校 你是什么情况? |
[10:41] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[10:43] | Get everybody out of here. | 叫大家出去 |
[10:46] | Get ’em out now! | 叫大家出去! |
[11:21] | Closing all immediate access doors. | 关上附近所有的门 |
[11:32] | I’ve activated the portal’s shield. | 我已经启动了星门的护盾 |
[11:34] | Good. | 好的 |
[11:35] | What about the external power interface? | 外部电源接口呢? |
[11:38] | We’re connected. | 已经连接了 |
[11:39] | The control room level is now drawing power directly from the ship. | 控制室这一层在直接从飞船取电 |
[11:43] | Is the stun field holding? | 击昏场能支撑住吗? |
[11:44] | Yes. | 可以 |
[11:45] | Two levels above and below us are protected. | 往上往下两层都能受到保护 |
[11:48] | Now we can get to work. | 现在我们可以开始工作了 |
[11:51] | Get to work on what? | 什么工作? |
[11:54] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[11:56] | I forgot to congratulate you. | 我忘了祝贺你了 |
[12:01] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字? |
[12:07] | No matter. | 算了 |
[12:09] | We don’t have much time, I’m afraid. | 恐怕我们也没有太多时间了 |
[12:12] | My hybrids are preparing to activate atlantis’ self-destruct device. | 我的混血已经在准备启动 Atlantis的自毁装置 |
[12:16] | As soon as they do that, we will leave. | 一旦他们成功 我们就要离开了 |
[12:20] | You’re going to destroy atlantis? | 你要毁灭Atlantis? |
[12:21] | A punishment richly deserved. | 这是他们非常应得的一个惩罚 |
[12:24] | Not that I expect you to agree with me. | 我不指望你同意我的做法 |
[12:27] | But don’t worry. | 不过别担心 |
[12:29] | Your baby will be safe. | 你的孩子会很安全的 |
[12:31] | You are not taking my son. | 你不能带走我的孩子 |
[12:33] | Yes, teyla. | 我能 Teyla |
[12:35] | I am. | 而且我会的 |
[12:37] | You know how important your child is to me. | 你知道你的孩子对我有多重要 |
[12:40] | His father and you have given him a powerful gift that I will utilize to exert greater control over my legion of hybrids. | 你和他的父亲给了他一个非常强大的天赋 让我可以对我的混血军团施加更强大的控制 |
[12:48] | He is the key to increasing my strength, | 他是增强我力量… |
[12:51] | securing my reign over the galaxy. | 巩固我在星系中的霸权的关键 |
[12:54] | Your “reign” is over. | 你的”霸权”已经结束了 |
[12:56] | You will not make it out of here alive. My people will make certain– | 你不会活着走出去的 我的人会确保… |
[12:58] | enough! Enough. | 够了! 够了! |
[13:01] | You think you’ve weakened me. | 你们认为你们削弱了我的力量 |
[13:04] | You’ve destroyed my facilities, | 你们(确实)摧毁了我的设施 |
[13:05] | ruined much of my research, | 破坏了我的研究 |
[13:07] | but you cannot– you cannot– weaken my resolve. | 但你们不能…你们不能… 削弱我的决心 |
[13:13] | Make no mistake, teyla. | 不要弄错了 Teyla |
[13:15] | I am as strong now as I have ever been. | 我现在跟以前一样强大 |
[13:21] | Look around you. | 看看你的周围 |
[13:23] | I am in control of atlantis, | 我现在控制着Atlantis |
[13:26] | the very place where your people ended my life as I knew it. | 据我所知这正是 你们终结了我的生命的地方 |
[13:30] | It’s only fitting that I return… | 只有我才配回来… |
[13:33] | to extinguish this blight from the galaxy once and for all. | 把这个星系中的害群之马彻底的除掉 |
[13:41] | I thought michael was dead. | 我以为Michael死了 |
[13:43] | As did I. | 我也是 |
[13:44] | I mean, we blew up his ship, right? | 我们不是把他的飞船给炸了吗? |
[13:45] | He’s the one who stole our jumper, used it to escape from his cruiser before we could destroy it. | 是他偷了我们的Jumper 然后在爆炸之前逃跑了 |
[13:49] | He’s like a cockroach. | 他就像一个小强 |
[13:51] | Every time you try to step on him, he just skitters away. | 每当你要踩它的时候 它都能逃掉 |
[13:53] | All right, we need to get moving. | 好吧 我们得开始行动了 |
[13:55] | Lorne Lorne, | |
[13:57] | you and your team take this stairwell. | 你和你的小队上这个楼梯 |
[13:58] | My team will take this stairwell. We move into position. | 我的小队上这个楼梯 我们各就位 |
[14:01] | You wait for my mark to blast the door. | 你等到我的指令以后就把门炸开 |
[14:03] | We head up, retake the gate room. | 然后上楼 夺回星门大厅 |
[14:04] | Mckay, you’re with me. Zelenka, stay here, try to figure this thing out. | Mckay你和我来 Zelenka留在这 尝试把这个东西解决 |
[14:07] | Certainly. | 没问题 |
[14:08] | We’re giving michael no quarter. | 我们不会给Michael任何机会 |
[14:10] | If you get a shot at him, take it. | 如果你能打到他 就开枪 |
[14:12] | Make sure he’s dead. | 确保把他干掉 |
[14:14] | Let’s move. | 我们行动吧 |
[14:48] | I must speak with you. | 我必须和你谈谈 |
[14:55] | We are still having difficulty with the self-destruct device. | 使用自毁装置还是有困难 |
[14:59] | Why? | 为什么? |
[15:00] | As I told you, the encryption is much more complex than we had anticipated. | 就像我和你说过的 上面的加密 比我们想象的要复杂的多 |
[15:04] | We have run several integer factorization algorithms. | 我们已经运行了多个整数因子分解算法 |
[15:06] | Nothing has worked so far. | 目前为止都没有用 |
[15:08] | Keep at it. | 继续弄 |
[15:09] | For how long? | 弄多久呢? |
[15:13] | As long as it takes. | 需要多久就弄多久 |
[15:15] | It is only a matter of time before the others figure out a way through our defenses. | 其他人突破我们的防卫只是时间问题 |
[15:18] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:19] | But you will have solved the encryption problem before then. | 但你在那之前就要把加密的问题解决了 |
[15:24] | We have the baby. | 我们已经找到了孩子 |
[15:26] | We don’t have to remain here. | 我们没必要留在这 |
[15:27] | We are not leaving until that device is armed. | 在那个装置启动之前我们不会离开 |
[15:39] | Problems? | 有问题了? |
[15:41] | Nothing that can’t be dealt with. | 没什么我们解决不了的 |
[15:43] | You do know that colonel sheppard is no doubt preparing strike teams to retake the gate room. | 你知道Sheppard中校无疑已经在 准备队伍夺回星门大厅了 |
[15:47] | Of course, probably moving them into place as we speak. | 当然 很可能现在就在让他们就位了 |
[15:52] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[15:54] | They’re not getting in here. | 他们进不来的 |
[16:08] | Major, what’s your status? | 少校 你那边状况如何? |
[16:11] | C-4 is in place, colonel. | C4已经就位 中校 |
[16:13] | Ready when you are. | 等待您的命令 |
[16:16] | Fire in the hole. | 按我的指令 |
[16:18] | On my mark. | 起爆 |
[16:19] | Three, two, one, mark. | 3 2 1 起爆 |
[16:27] | Move! | 行动! |
[16:38] | Whoa, whoa, | 喔 喔 |
[16:40] | we’re picking up a serious energy reading up ahead. | 我检测到前方有一个很强大的能量读数 |
[16:42] | – What is it? – I don’t know, but we should stop until I do. | – 我不知道 – 但在我弄清之前我们应该停下来 |
[16:47] | Major lorne, hold up. | Lorne少校 稍等 |
[16:55] | Colonel sheppard, major lorne is down. | Sheppard中校 Lorne少校负伤了 |
[16:59] | – What happened? – I don’t know. | – 怎么回事? – 我不知道 |
[17:01] | I think he hit some kind of force field. | 我想他撞倒了某种能量场 |
[17:04] | He’s alive, but unconscious. | 他还活着 但是没有意识了 |
[17:06] | Get him out of there and fall back. | 赶快从那撤退 |
[17:08] | Looks like he’s got himself a force field. | 看上去他弄了一个能量场 |
[17:10] | He’s nothing if not annoyingly industrious. | 他真是非常勤快啊 |
[17:12] | All right, what do we do? | 好了 我们怎么办? |
[17:13] | – Well, we disable it. – How? | – 嗯 我们得把它关掉? – 怎么关? |
[17:15] | We– we– good question. | 我们… 我们… 问得好 |
[17:22] | I’ve Been examiningthe energy reading we picked up, | 我检查了我们检测到的那个能量读数 |
[17:24] | and it appears that michael has somehow managed to modify the wraith stun-pulse technology | 看上去Michael成功地 修改了Wraith击昏波技术 |
[17:29] | and integrate it with the puddle jumper cloaking mechanism– | 并把它和Jumper的隐形机制进行了结合 |
[17:32] | creating a kind of “stun-bubble”– | 创造了一种”击昏气泡” |
[17:34] | no, a force field around the control room and the gate room. | 不 是一种力场 包围了控制室和星门大厅 |
[17:37] | Look, while it’s in place, we’re not getting in there. | 只要它启动着 我们就进不去 |
[17:39] | Well, I know that. What you haven’t told me is how we’re gonna turn it off. | 这个我知道 你们没有说的是 我们怎么把它关掉 |
[17:42] | Because we haven’t figured that out yet. | 因为我们还没有想出来呢 |
[17:44] | Look, it’s going to be very tricky. | 这会非常困难 |
[17:45] | Yeah, you see, michael is using the puddle jumper as an external power source, | Michael把Jumper当成一种外部电源 |
[17:48] | not only for the control room and the gate room, but also, he’s using it to power the stun-bubble– | 不仅给控制室和星门大厅供电 也给击昏气泡供电 |
[17:52] | okay, enough with the “stun-bubble.” | 你能不能不用”stun-bubble.”这词 |
[17:53] | – That’s an accurate description– – no, it’s a stupid description– | – 那是很准确的词 – 不 那是很愚蠢的词 |
[17:56] | guys, guys… | 你们俩不吵了 |
[17:57] | look, the point is that if we want to disable the stun– | 如果我们想干掉这个stun– |
[18:00] | the force field, | 这个护罩的话 |
[18:01] | then we first need to disable the power from the jumper. | 我们必须先干掉那个Jumper |
[18:03] | Or we figure out a way to override the mainframe lockouts that michael has in place. | 或者我们想法破解Micheal的密码 而从新操控主数据库 |
[18:07] | All right, how’s that going? | 你破解的进程如何? |
[18:08] | It’s not. Not yet. | 我还在破解中 |
[18:11] | Keep working on it. | 那你就继续吧 |
[18:12] | I’m going to check on lorne. | 我去看看Lorne怎样了 |
[18:24] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[18:27] | What happened? | 到底发生什么事了? |
[18:28] | That puddle jumper that came through… | 从星门近来的Jumper发出了个 |
[18:30] | it sent out some kind of stun wave, knocked everybody out. | Stun波把所有人都给击晕了 |
[18:35] | All of atlantis? | 全部Atlantis的人? |
[18:36] | I don’t know. Probably. | 我不知道 也许吧 |
[18:44] | Don’t worry, they’ll wake up soon. | 别担心 他们都会醒来的 |
[18:47] | Everyone has a different level of resistance. | 没人都有不同的抵抗力 |
[18:49] | Here. | 让我帮你一把吧 |
[18:50] | Who would do this? | 谁会干这事呢? |
[18:51] | I don’t know. That’s what I want to find out. | 我不知道 但我会找到的 |
[18:53] | Can you open that door? | 你能弄开那道门吗? |
[18:55] | I think so. | 我想应该可以 |
[18:56] | Good. Do it. | 那你去试试吧 |
[19:10] | Still nothing. | 我还在破解密码 |
[19:22] | There was a time you understood me, teyla. | Teyla 你之前关心过我的 |
[19:27] | When your people brought me here, gave me the retrovirus that turned me into a human, | 当你们把我带到这里 并用逆转录酶病毒把我变成人之后 |
[19:32] | you alone showed me compassion. | 你很同情我的处境 |
[19:35] | You were the voice of conscience. | 你是我的理智 |
[19:42] | I’ve given this a great deal of thought. I’ve… | 我为这事想了很长时间 |
[19:47] | I’m willing to return the favor. | 我想报答你对我的恩情 |
[19:51] | I would very much like for you to come with me. | 我非常希望你能跟我走 |
[19:56] | You can care for your child, | 你照样可以照顾你的孩子 |
[19:59] | and I will care for the both of you. | 而我会照顾你们俩 |
[20:01] | I would rather die. | 我死也不会跟你走的 |
[20:06] | I promise… | 我保证 |
[20:10] | I will not harm either of you. | 我不会伤害你们俩的 |
[20:12] | Teyla… Teyla… | |
[20:17] | you have to believe me. | 你需要相信我 |
[20:18] | I can not trust the word of a murderer. | 我不会相信你这个杀人狂的话 |
[20:20] | Why can’t you understand? | 你为何不理解我的话呢? |
[20:24] | I have become what I am out of necessity, | 我现在这样都是为了生存 |
[20:28] | the need to survive! | 而迫不得已得 |
[20:30] | You became what you are out of vengeance. | 你被你复仇的欲望而侵蚀 |
[20:32] | Do you not punish criminals in your world? | 难道你们不惩治你们的罪犯吗? |
[20:34] | Are they not brought to justice? | 你们不会把他绳之于法吗? |
[20:35] | Is this justice to you? | 这就你的公正吗? |
[20:37] | Killing hundreds of thousands of innocent people across this galaxy? | 你因此屠杀千万无辜人的性命? |
[20:40] | They would not be dead had you not made me the subject of your vicious experiment! | 如果你们我先拿我做实验 那么他们都不会死了 |
[20:45] | Their blood is on your hands! | 其实他们都是你杀的! |
[20:54] | It’s your choice. You can come with me and live, or remain here and die. | 你自己选吧 你要被给我走 要不 你就在这里等死吧 |
[20:58] | Either way, I’m taking your child. | 无论如何 我都会得到你的孩子的 |
[21:09] | We need to blow up the jumper. | 我们需要干掉那个Jumper |
[21:13] | If we blow it up, we cut the power and disable the force field, right? | 如果我们干掉Jumper的话 我们就可以切断护罩的能源? |
[21:16] | Great plan– | 好主意– |
[21:17] | I’m just not entirely clear on how you intend on doing the actual blowing up. | 但我不知道你想怎样干掉它 |
[21:20] | Fire a drone at it. | 用一个Drone不就行了 |
[21:21] | We can’T. | 我们办不到 |
[21:22] | The chair room requires far more power than the auxiliary battery units can provide. | 控制椅的用电量远远超出 备用电池的供电能力 |
[21:26] | I was barely able to bring enough power into this lab, let alone the few transporters I could bring online. | 我勉强可以给这个实验室 和几个转送室供电 |
[21:30] | All right, then, we’ll take a jumper. | 好吧 那我们就利用Jumper |
[21:31] | Again, I come back to my question of how? | 问题是 我们才能到哪里? |
[21:34] | We have no way of getting to the jumper bay. | 我们根本无法接近Jumper舱 |
[21:35] | We’ll take one from the underwater bay. | 我们可以去水下的Jumper舱 |
[21:37] | Fly it up to the tower, | 再飞上去 |
[21:38] | fire a drone through the window, and take out michael’s jumper. | 并用一枚Drone来干掉 Michael的Jumper |
[21:43] | What? | 为啥你俩都不说话? |
[21:44] | Uh, no, no, no, that’s a good plan, | 不 这的确是个非常好的计划 |
[21:46] | except I see one small problem– | 但这只有一个小问题 |
[21:48] | the underwater jumper bay only has a couple of jumpers in it. | 水底的Jumper舱只有几个Jumper |
[21:51] | Well, we only need one. | 我们只需要一个 |
[21:53] | – Yes, well, the thing is– – both of them were severely damaged in the flood. | – 没错 但问题是 – 它们两个都被水给严重受损了 |
[21:56] | Neither of them is able to fly. | 它们俩都飞不起来 |
[21:58] | That was two years ago, radek. Mckay already fixed them. | Radek 那都是两年前的事 Mckay早就把它们修好了 |
[22:02] | Oh, you’ve got to be kidding me… | 你别跟我开玩笑 |
[22:04] | it was the next thing on my list. | 我接下来下一件事 |
[22:05] | You said you were going to fix them. | 你说过你会修好它们的 |
[22:07] | I know, and I was getting to it, I swear. | 我知道 我发誓 我发誓我要去修的 |
[22:08] | And you had two years! | 你有两年时间去干的! |
[22:10] | I was busy! | 我那两年都太忙了! |
[22:12] | Perhaps we should go and see if we can fix one of them. | 也许我们该去试着去修它们 |
[22:14] | That’s a good idea, | 好主意 |
[22:15] | but I want you stay here to try to override michael’s lockouts. | 但我要你在这继续破解Micheal的密码 |
[22:18] | Why don’t I stay here and work on that? | 为何不让我在这破解? |
[22:19] | Zelenka can go with you to the jumper bay. | Zelenka可以陪你去Jumper舱 |
[22:21] | Because I want you to come with me and fix those jumpers like you said you were going to do two years ago. | 因为你要履行你两年前的承诺 并把它们给我修好 |
[22:25] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[22:26] | Please tell me there’s a transporter. | 求求你告诉我那附近有传送室 |
[22:28] | Yes. Well, not by the jumper bay, but there’s one two levels down. | 有 但是最近的传送室 离Jumper舱有两层的距离 |
[22:32] | That’ll do. | 那就好办了 |
[22:42] | Nice. | 好极了 |
[23:07] | You can fight. | 你也能格斗的 |
[23:10] | Five years of kick-boxing. | 我练过五年的散打 |
[23:12] | That’s good to know. | 不错 不错 |
[23:14] | What happened? | 到底发生什么了? |
[23:58] | It’s michael and his hybrids. | 是Michael和他的混血人 |
[23:59] | I counted three of ’em. | 我看到三个混血人 |
[24:00] | I’m not sure how many more there are. | 我不清楚它们的总数 |
[24:01] | Probably not too many– they all had to fit in that jumper. | 也许不多 Jumper装不了几个 |
[24:04] | Unless more came through on foot afterward. | 除非有援军从星门来的 |
[24:07] | What do we do? | 那我们该怎么办? |
[24:09] | Try to get to the armory, come back and retake the gate room. | 试图接近武器库 并夺回控制室 |
[24:12] | Sounds like a plan. | 听起来不错 |
[24:13] | You two, come with us. | 你们俩 跟我们来 |
[24:14] | Banks, stay here with them, keep everyone calm. | Banks 你呆在这 安抚下士气 |
[24:16] | And, uh, if any more hybrids show up, just do what you did earlier. | 如果其它混血人来 你就干你刚才干的事 |
[24:27] | Speak with you again. It’s urgent. | 我需要跟你谈 这是事关紧要的 |
[24:29] | Stay with him. | 你们跟他呆一起 |
[24:36] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[24:38] | We were finally able to decipher the encryption on the self-destruct device. | 我终于破解自毁装置的密码 |
[24:42] | Good. | 很好 |
[24:44] | Prepare the ship to leave. | 准备撤离 |
[24:47] | We’ll arm the self-destruct, | 我们将启动自毁装置 |
[24:48] | and switch the power back to atlantis’ systems a split-second before we leave. | 并在最后一刻将控制 转回Atlantis的控制 |
[24:51] | The timing of the switch must be precise. | 这时间必须协调的非常准确 |
[24:54] | I don’t want to give them any opportunity to disarm the device. | 我不想给他们任何机会来解除自毁 |
[24:57] | I’ll make the calculations. | 我这就去计算时间 |
[25:03] | Change of plans. | 改变下计划 |
[25:04] | We’re not going to the armory. | 我们不去武器库了 |
[25:05] | Why? What happened? | 为什么? 怎么了? |
[25:06] | They armed the self-destruct. | 他们要启动自毁装置 |
[25:08] | Mr. Woolsey, would you please head back to the others? | Woolsey先生 你还回去跟 其他人在一起吧 |
[25:27] | Colonel sheppard, this is teyla. Can you hear me? | Sheppard中校 这是Teyla 你能收到吗? |
[25:31] | John, this is teyla. Please respond. | John 这是Teyla 请回话 |
[25:50] | Colonel shep– | shep 中校 |
[25:50] | colonel sheppard. Ronon is in the control room. He’s fighting with michael! | Sheppard中校 Ronon在控制室了 他真和Michael格斗! |
[25:55] | We’re almost at the jumper bay. Keep us posted. | 我们快到Jumper舱了 你继续观察 |
[26:11] | Teyla, run! | Teyla 快跑! |
[26:24] | Teyla! Teyla! | |
[26:25] | – Are you all right? – Yes. | – 你还好吗? – 我没事 |
[26:26] | But ronon needs our help. We need to get back up to the control room. | 但Ronon需要帮忙 我们需要返回控制室 |
[26:54] | Radek? Radek? | |
[26:56] | Tell us what’s going on up there. | 告诉我们上面怎样了? |
[26:58] | I– I can’t tell. Ronon is down. | 我–我不知道 Ronon被击败了 |
[27:00] | He might just be unconscious. | 他也许只是失去知觉罢了 |
[27:02] | Tell me when he comes to. | 等他醒来 告诉我们 |
[27:04] | What have we got? | 情况如何? |
[27:06] | It’s like I said– both of the jumpers are toast. | 就像我说的–两个Jumper都废了 |
[27:07] | This one’s got a whole whack of problems, starting with zero power. | 这个Jumper没能量了 |
[27:10] | You said the other jumper’s got power, right? | 但另外一个有 对不? |
[27:12] | Yeah, but not much else. Drive pods won’t extend, there’s no drones… | 没错 但它的能量也不多 Drive pod打不开 里面也没有Drone了 |
[27:14] | this one’s got drones. So if we bring power over to this, we can get drive pods working, right? | 这个有Drones 如果我们能给它充电 我们可以发射Drone了 |
[27:19] | You want me to harvest parts from both jumpers, cobble together a fix so one of them will work? | 你要我把两个Jumper的零件 拼装一起 而修好一个? |
[27:22] | – Is it possible? – Doubtful. | – 你能做到吗? – 希望不大 |
[27:24] | But maybe… | 但 也许你… |
[27:25] | a long shot at best. | 也许吧 |
[27:26] | Perfect. Get to it. | 好极了 你尽快动手吧 |
[27:27] | What do you need, 15 minutes? | 你需要多久 差不多15分钟? |
[27:33] | Great, just great. | 太好了 简直好极了 |
[27:41] | Must’ve locked out the transporters. | 它们准保把转送间给关了 |
[27:42] | We need to get to the control room. | 我们需要回到控制室 |
[27:43] | It’s too dangerous. Not without weapons. | 太危险了 尤其我们现在毫无武装 |
[27:45] | Where’s the nearest stairwell? | 最近的楼梯在哪? |
[27:47] | Around the corner. This way. | 就在转角那边 |
[27:48] | Let me lead. | 让我带路吧 |
[29:36] | Okay, give ‘er. | 好了 现在试试吧 |
[29:40] | Drive pods are go. | Drive pods好用了 |
[29:41] | All right, | 好的 |
[29:42] | now we’re getting somewhere. I got juice, I got life support, I got– | 我们又进展了 我们有能量和 生命维持系统 但 |
[29:46] | – oh, come on! – What? | – 别对我这样! – 怎么了? |
[29:48] | The weapons won’t come online. | 武器系统还没反应 |
[29:50] | Why not? | 原因呢? |
[29:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:52] | Well, figure it out. We need those drones. | 你赶快解决了 因为我们需要Drones |
[30:01] | Where is she? | 她跑哪去了? |
[30:04] | We don’t know. We searched everywhere. | 我不知道 我们四处都找了 |
[30:07] | Are you telling me she just disappeared? | 难道她就突然没影了? |
[30:09] | I’m saying that we searched every room and corridor within the stun field. | 我们已经搜索了击昏场内的所有房间和走廊 |
[30:13] | We couldn’t find her anywhere. | 可怎么也找不到她 |
[30:15] | She knows this city well. | 她非常了解这个城市 |
[30:17] | She’s hiding somewhere. | 肯定是躲在哪儿了 |
[30:19] | She’s toying with me! | 她在耍我! |
[30:23] | We’ll keep looking. | 我们再去找 |
[30:24] | No. I’ll handle this. | 不用了 交给我来处理 |
[30:29] | What are you going to do? | 你准备怎么做? |
[30:30] | Flush her out. | 把她逼出来 |
[30:37] | That’s atlantis’ self-destruct. | 这是Atlantis的自毁警报 |
[30:39] | Michael’s going to blow up the city. | Michael准备炸掉这个城市 |
[30:40] | How much time do we have? | 我们还有多少时间? |
[30:41] | He set it for 10 minutes. | 他设的时间是10分钟 |
[30:43] | How much time do you need before you get those drones working? | 弄好Drone飞弹你需要多少时间? |
[30:45] | If I can get them working at all, a lot more than 10 minutes! | 假如还能修好的话 10分钟无论如何都不够! |
[30:48] | All right, forget about it. | 好吧 不用想了 |
[30:50] | What are you– what are you doing? | 你打算干什么? |
[30:51] | Gonna fly the jumper and crash it into the tower. | 驾驶Jumper飞船 直接冲进控制塔 |
[30:53] | – Crash it? – It’s our best chance of taking out michael’s jumper. | – 冲进去? – 只有这样才能干掉Michael的Jumper |
[30:56] | Not to mention taking out yourself. | 可同时也搭上了你自己的命啊 |
[30:58] | I have crashed jumpers into the tower before. | 我之前也这么干过 |
[31:00] | Not like this you haven’T. | 可这次不一样 |
[31:02] | Look, in addition to the weapons, the inertial dampeners are out. | 除了武器系统 惯性阻尼器也坏了 |
[31:04] | You’ll need to impact michael’s jumper with enough force to do some serious damage, | 如果要撞坏Michael的飞船 就必须用足够大的力道 |
[31:08] | which means a lot of speed when you hit that tower. | 也就是说必须以极高的速度撞击塔楼 |
[31:10] | Look, this is a suicide mission. | 听我说 这完全是自杀 |
[31:18] | Teyla… Teyla… | |
[31:19] | I know you can hear me. | 我知道你能听到 |
[31:22] | That alarm, if you’re not aware, is atlantis’ self-destruct device. | 这个警报声 我可以告诉你 是Atlantis自毁装置的警报 |
[31:26] | I’ve armed it, set it for 10 minutes. | 是我启动的 倒计时设置为10分钟 |
[31:29] | That is the amount of time you have to consider the offer I’m about to make. | 在这段时间内你必须对我提出的条件 做出确定的答复 |
[31:34] | If you will surrender yourself and your child to me, | 如果你带着孩子向我投降 |
[31:37] | I’ll disarm the device, | 我就关掉这个装置 |
[31:39] | sparing the lives of everyone on this base. | 基地中的所有人就能捡回一条命 |
[31:41] | If not… | 如果不… |
[31:42] | you, your baby, and everyone else | 你 你的孩子 还有这里的所有人 |
[31:47] | will die. | 都会没命 |
[31:55] | Okay, you’re good to go. | OK 可以出发了 |
[31:58] | Make sure that strike team is ready to move as soon as that field drops. | 确保在护罩消失后 突击队能立刻开始行动 |
[32:00] | I will. Don’t accelerate too fast coming out of the jumper bay. | 我会通知他们的 飞出Jumper停靠舱的时候 加速别太快 |
[32:03] | If you hit the gas too hard, you’re going to flatten like a pancake. | 太快的话 加速的G力会把你压成煎饼的 |
[32:07] | Right. | 好的 |
[32:11] | What? | 怎么了? |
[32:12] | Well, it’s just… what you’re about to do is… | 这个… 你正准备去做的事情… |
[32:15] | yeah. It’s not like it’s the first time. | 好了 又不是第一次了 |
[32:17] | How many suicide missions have I flown? | 我已经飞了多少次自杀性任务了? |
[32:18] | I don’t know. I lost count. | 不知道 数不清了 |
[32:20] | Well, there you go. | 好了 你可以出去了 |
[32:22] | All right, well, you know… | 好吧 |
[32:25] | here’s to many more. | 祝你好运 |
[32:30] | Rodney? Rodney? | |
[32:34] | Yeah, radek. Go ahead. | 是的 Radek 请讲 |
[32:35] | I’ve finally figured out how to override some of michael’s lockout codes. | 我终于想出办法能够破解 Michael的部分锁定代码了 |
[32:38] | That’s great. Can you shut down the self-destruct? | 太好了 能关掉自毁装置么? |
[32:40] | No. No, no, that will take a little bit more time. | 不 不行 时间不够 |
[32:42] | I have, however, managed to get the access doors to the gate room open. | 不过我可以打开通往星门大厅的门 |
[32:45] | Well, that does us absolutely no good. | 但这也没多大用阿 |
[32:47] | I mean, the stun field is still in effect. | 击昏场还在阿 |
[32:49] | What about the transporter on the gate room level? | 通往星门大厅那一层的传送器呢? |
[32:51] | Uh… no, no, I still don’t have control of that, either. | 不 不行 我还没有获取那个部分的控制权 |
[32:55] | – For crying out loud– – I’m sorry, I’m doing the best I can. | – 搞什么名堂 – 抱歉 我已经尽力了 |
[32:57] | – Michael has placed several highly encrypted codes– – look, just– | – Michael布设了好多个高度加密的密码… – 听着 |
[33:01] | what about the gate shield? Can you lower it? | 星门的护盾呢? 你能关掉么? |
[33:03] | Yes. That I can do. | 可以 我能关掉 |
[33:05] | Great. | 太好了 |
[33:07] | You don’t have to do your kamikaze run. | 你不用去当神风敢死队了 |
[33:09] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[33:10] | Just fly to the tower, get in proximity, dial the dhd to a random planet, | 飞到塔楼附近 拨通DHD 随便哪个星球都可以 |
[33:14] | we’ll have radek lower the gate shield, allowing the vortex to obliterate michael’s puddle jumper, or most of it. | Radek关掉星门护盾 虫洞涡流就会吞噬掉Michael的飞船 |
[33:19] | Now, that’s a good plan. | 好主意 |
[33:22] | – Where are you going? – You’re gonna fly it. | – 你要去哪儿? – 你来驾驶飞船 |
[33:24] | That frees me up to lead the strike team. | 我去直接指挥突击队 |
[33:26] | You said it yourself– it’s simple enough. You just dial the gate. | 你自己说的 非常简单 拨通星门就行了 |
[33:29] | – I guess I can do that. – Go easy on the accelerator. | – 我想我能做到 – 加速的时候慢点 |
[33:32] | Radek, get ready to drop that shield on my mark. | Radek 听到我命令的时候 注意关闭护盾 |
[33:41] | we don’t have much time. | 快没时间了 |
[33:43] | We need to leave this place. | 我们要离开这里了 |
[33:46] | Time is short, teyla. | 时间不多了 Teyla |
[33:49] | I don’t understand– | 我不明白 |
[33:52] | I would think the choice is an easy one… | 这个选择有那么难么? |
[33:54] | if nothing else, consider your child. | 别的不说 为你的孩子想想吧 |
[33:58] | By remaining in hiding, you are sentencing him to die. | 如果你还不出来 就等于亲手害死了他 |
[34:00] | What kind of mother would do such a thing? | 一个母亲怎么忍心做出这样的事情 |
[34:04] | He has a chance to live. | 他有活下去的机会 |
[34:07] | Both of you do. | 你们都有 |
[34:10] | Come with me, teyla. | 到我这里来吧 Teyla |
[34:12] | Trust me– | 相信我… |
[34:14] | I will not harm either of you. | 我不会伤害你们的 |
[34:16] | And I will not harm atlantis. | 也不会伤害Atlantis |
[34:20] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[34:26] | Turn off the self-destruct system. | 关掉自毁装置 |
[34:29] | Teyla? Teyla? | |
[34:31] | You want me to trust you? | 你要我相信你? |
[34:33] | Then show me you mean what you say. | 那就表示一下你的诚意 |
[34:35] | Turn off the self-destruct system, and I will come with you. | 关掉自毁装置 我就跟你走 |
[34:58] | All right, I’m in the air… approaching the central tower. | 我已升空 正向中央塔楼飞去 |
[35:00] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[35:01] | Zelenka, you ready? | Zelenka 准备好了么? |
[35:03] | Ready when you are. | 随时待命 |
[35:06] | Michael, can you hear me? | Michael 能听到么? |
[35:08] | Less than two minutes. | 不到两分钟了 |
[35:09] | We need to go. | 我们要走了 |
[35:11] | Now. | 马上 |
[35:12] | Yes, teyla. | 是的 Teyla |
[35:14] | I hear you. | 我听到了 |
[35:18] | You disappoint me. | 你太让我失望了 |
[35:21] | So I will leave you to the fate you have chosen. | 这个下场是你自找的 |
[35:24] | But I’m not leaving alone. | 当然我不会空手而归 |
[35:26] | You should know that I’ve already collected your son’s dna… | 我已经收集了你儿子的DNA |
[35:30] | cloning him will require additional time, | 克隆他需要一些时间 |
[35:32] | delaying the implementation of my plan, | 拖延我计划的实施 |
[35:35] | but as you well know, | 但你要知道 |
[35:37] | I will not be deterred. | 没人能阻止我 |
[35:42] | Good-bye, teyla. | 再见 Teyla |
[36:02] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么? |
[36:04] | Collecting one last prize. | 再收集最后一个战利品 |
[36:13] | I’m in position. Ready to dial. | 我已就位 可以开始拨号了 |
[36:15] | Radek, drop the shield. | Radek 关闭护盾 |
[36:23] | The shield’s down! Go, rodney! | 护盾已经关掉了 开始吧 Rodney! |
[36:29] | No! | 不! |
[36:58] | The stun field is neutralized! | 击昏场消失了! |
[37:00] | What about the self-destruct? Is it disabled? | 自毁装置呢? 是不是也关了? |
[37:02] | Yes, yes. It shut off when the jumper’s power was cut. | 是的 Jumper能量供给中断后就已经关掉了 |
[37:04] | Good. | 好的 |
[37:05] | I’m heading back. Go ahead and reboot the city’s power. | 我就回来 重新启动城市的供电系统 |
[37:07] | Yes, I’m already doing it. | 好的 已经在做了 |
[37:37] | Get a medic! | 叫医生来! |
[37:42] | Close the jumper bay doors, radek! | 关闭Jumper停靠舱舱门 Radek! |
[37:45] | Amelia… Amelia… | |
[37:49] | will you take care of torren for me? | 能帮我照看下Torren么? |
[37:50] | Of course. | 当然 |
[37:53] | Make sure no one leaves. | 让大家都待在这里 |
[40:04] | Teyla! Teyla! | |
[40:39] | How’s dr. Keller’s most cantankerous patient? | Keller医生收治的脾气最坏的病人 情况怎样了? |
[40:42] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 开玩笑吧 |
[40:43] | You get released, and I gotta stay here another day? | 你出院了 我还要接着住? |
[40:46] | Because I only fell down a flight of stairs. | 因为我只是从楼梯上滚了下来 |
[40:48] | You, my friend, were hurled from a much greater height. | 而你是从高得多的地方掉了下来 |
[40:51] | You’re lucky you only suffered a concussion and didn’t break your neck. | 幸运的是 你只是有点脑震荡 而没有摔断脖子 |
[40:53] | Nothing. I’m fine. | 没事 我很好 |
[40:55] | I know you are. | 我知道 |
[40:57] | But listen to the doctor. | 不过还是听医生的 |
[41:00] | Anyway, I just wanted to drop by and commend you for your exemplary work. | 我只是顺路过来看看 你的所作所为给我们做出了很好的榜样 |
[41:05] | Your courage in the face of danger continues to amaze and, | 你面临危险时所表现出来的勇气… |
[41:09] | dare I say, inspire me. | 恕我直言 启迪了我 |
[41:15] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[41:17] | Get some rest. | 好好休息 |
[41:19] | And don’t worry. Your team’s not going anywhere without you. | 别担心 没有你 你的队员们 哪儿也不会去 |
[41:21] | That reminds me. | 这倒提醒了我 |
[41:25] | I know michael attacking the city isn’t really a mission, but, uh, | 我知道Michael攻击城市不属于任务的内容 |
[41:29] | I filed a report anyways. | 不过我还是做了个报告 |
[41:32] | Oh. | 噢 |
[41:32] | Oh. | 噢 |
[41:33] | Splendid. | 棒极了 |
[41:35] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[41:40] | Mission report– | 任务报告 |
[41:42] | michael invaded atlantis, tried to blow it up. | Michael侵入Atlantis 想把这里炸掉 |
[41:46] | We stopped him. End of report. | 我们阻止了他 报告完毕 |
[41:55] | Take a good long look, ’cause soon you’re going to see nothing but taillights. | 睁大眼睛好好瞅着吧 不过除了尾灯 你啥也看不到 |
[41:59] | Nice try, speed racer. | 那就试试看吧 快车手 |
[42:08] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[42:09] | Sorry, we were just, you know… | 抱歉 我们只是… |
[42:11] | who’s winning? | 谁赢了? |
[42:11] | – I am. – I am. | – 我 – 我 |
[42:13] | Still colicky, huh? | 还是疝气? |
[42:15] | He was awake all day. Refused to take a nap. | 他整天都醒着 连个盹儿都不打 |
[42:17] | That’s not surprising. He got a full night’s sleep. | 不奇怪啊 他已经睡了一晚上了 |
[42:20] | Yes, it’s remarkable. He slept through the entire ordeal. | 是啊 难以置信 这次事件过程中 他差不多都在睡 |
[42:23] | He hasn’t slept through a whole night in… | 之前还从来没有整晚都… |
[42:26] | Ever. | 从来没有 |
[42:27] | Well, he can rest easy now, ’cause michael’s finally out of the picture. | 现在他可以安心睡了 因为Michael终于不在了 |
[42:30] | Unfortunately, there will be somebody else to take his place. Of this, I am certain. | 不幸的是 还会有人接替他的位置 我敢保证 |
[42:33] | He’s got super mom watching his back. If you ask me, he’s in good hands. | 有超级妈妈保护 换做我 早就把心放在肚子里了 |
[42:38] | Torren Torren, | |
[42:40] | do you want to watch me kick rodney’s ass? | 想看看我是怎么痛扁Rodney么? |
[42:43] | Actually, you may want to cover the child’s eyes, because this could get ugly. | 你最好蒙上孩子的眼睛 因为接下来的场面很难看 |
[42:47] | Are you ready? | 准备好了? |
[42:49] | 1… 2… One… two– | |
[42:51] | hey! Hey! | 嘿! 嘿! |