Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

星际之门亚特兰蒂斯(Stargate: Atlantis)第5季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯(Stargate: Atlantis)第5季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] As you may have already heard, we’ve received an invitation. 你们都已经听说了 我们收到了一份邀请
[00:06] Or, more precisely, your team has received an invitation 准确地说 是你们的小队收到了一份邀请
[00:10] to represent atlantis at a meeting of leaders from various human populations throughout the pegasus galaxy. 代表Atlantis去会见飞马系 几个人类文明的领袖
[00:16] What’s this, a pegasus version of the united nations? 什么 飞马系版本的联合国?
[00:19] Nothing quite so formal. 没有那么正式
[00:22] At the moment, it’s more of a loose coalition. 眼下只是一个松散的联盟
[00:24] Is there any advanced technology in this “coalition”? 这个”联盟”有先进的科技么?
[00:27] No. 没有
[00:28] But the I.O.A. Believes it could be an important first step toward interplanetary government. 不过IOA认为这可能是 建立星际政府至关重要的第一步
[00:33] A… federation, if you will. 如果你们愿意的话 可以称之为星际联邦
[00:36] The federation had ships. (在星际迷航里)星际联邦是有飞船的
[00:37] Look, what do we hope to gain from this? 这对我们有什么好处呢?
[00:39] The only reason these people even know about each other 这些人能够相识的唯一原因
[00:41] is because they happened to inherit the gate system from the ancients. 就是他们碰巧继承了古人的星门系统
[00:44] Just because they lack advancement does not mean they cannot benefit from cooperation. 没有先进的科技并不意味着 他们不能从合作中获益
[00:48] She’s right. 说得对
[00:49] It’s about time people in this galaxy got together and stood up for themselves. 这个星系中的人们是该团结起来 维护自己的利益了
[00:52] Against the wraith? 应对Wraith?
[00:54] Why not? 为什么不呢?
[00:55] The wraith are at war with each other, Wraith内部正打得不可开交
[00:57] which is why the people trying to form this coalition feel the time is right. 正因为如此 他们觉得应该抓住时机 尽快建立这个联盟
[01:01] And they want us to be part of it. 而且他们希望我们也能加入
[01:27] The council liaison will be with you in a moment. 议会的联络官很快就会来
[01:32] they’re really rolling the red carpet out for us, huh? 他们给我们的真是”贵宾级”待遇啊
[01:35] I’m sure they’re just trying to keep the details of this meeting secret. 我想他们只是不想透露 这次会谈的细节
[01:39] Uh, guys… not good. 啊 伙计们… 情况不妙
[01:41] Ronon! Ronon!
[03:02] Inquisition 审判
[03:22] Where are we? 这是哪儿?
[03:25] We’re not in the same room. 不是之前那个房间了
[03:27] We’ve been moved. 我们被转移了
[03:31] What the hell happened? 到底是怎么回事?
[03:32] That’s a good question. 问得好
[03:39] What is the meaning of this? 这是什么意思?
[03:40] It will all be explained shortly. 你们很快就会明白的
[03:43] The council wishes to speak to lt. Colonel sheppard. 议会想要找Sheppard中校谈话
[04:00] I am kelore of latira. 我是Latira的Kelore
[04:03] This is shiana of the tribes of santhal, 这位是来自Santhal部落的Shiana
[04:05] and dimas of the free peoples of riva. 还有来自Riva自由人民共和国的Dimas
[04:08] We speak on behalf of the coalition. 我们是联盟的代表
[04:10] You know, if you wanted to keep this location secret, you could have just blindfolded me. 如果不想透露这次会谈的地点 可以蒙住我们的眼睛
[04:13] I wouldn’t have peeked, I swear. 我发誓 不会偷看的
[04:16] Lt. Colonel john sheppard, you stand before this council as a representative of the atlantis expedition. John Sheppard中校 你将代表Atlantis探险队
[04:22] Okay. 好的
[04:23] And as such, it falls to you to answer the charges. 既然如此 就有你负责对指控进行答辩
[04:28] Excuse me? 什么?
[04:29] You will be given ample opportunity to present your defense, 你有充足的时间来进行辩护
[04:32] and when all evidence is heard, we will decide the outcome. 我们会根据你所提供的所有证据 来进行判决
[04:37] What the hell are you talking about? What is this? 到底是什么意思? 这到底是干什么?
[04:40] The atlantis expedition has been accused of crimes against the peoples of this galaxy. Atlantis探险队在这个星系中 犯下了种种罪行
[04:46] This is your trial. 这是对你们的审判
[04:55] Major, what happened? 少校 怎么回事?
[04:57] We’re still trying to figure that out, sir. 我们也正想知道 长官
[04:58] One thing’s for sure, they’re not in the village anymore. 有一点可以肯定 他们已经不在那个村子里了
[05:02] They wouldn’t have gone anywhere else without notifying us first. 在去其他地方之前 他们肯定 会先通知我们的
[05:04] Not voluntarily, no. 假如他们可以自由活动的话
[05:07] Take as many men as you need. Search the entire area. 尽可能多带些人去 搜索整个区域
[05:10] And keep questioning the villagers. 不断向村民们打听
[05:12] Somebody there knows something. 肯定有人知道些情况
[05:17] This was supposed to be a meet-and-greet. 这本来应该是个见面会
[05:19] Just cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, maybe a little dancing? 鸡尾酒 小点心 也许还可以跳跳舞
[05:22] Subterfuge was necessary. 这样做实属迫不得已
[05:24] You possess technology and military power 你们的科技和军事实力
[05:26] beyond the scope of most of the indigenous peoples of this galaxy. 比这个星系中的大部分人都要强
[05:30] Which is why you have been brought to a secure location. 这也是为什么要把你们 带到这个秘密地点
[05:32] Only the members of this council and key personnel know the gate address. 只有议会和几个关键人物 知道这个星门地址
[05:35] So don’t waste your time entertaining any hopes of rescue. 所以别浪费时间指望 有人会来营救你们了
[05:38] What is it exactly that you think we did? 你们到底觉得我们做错了什么?
[05:41] According to our calculations, 根据我们的统计
[05:43] the atlantis expedition is responsible, directly or indirectly, Atlantis探险队直接或间接的
[05:46] for the deaths of over two million people in this galaxy. 对这个星系中两百多万人的死亡负责
[05:49] You’ve got to be kidding me. 开玩笑吧
[05:51] Tell us about your first encounter with the wraith. 跟我们讲讲你们第一次遇到Wraith的情况
[05:55] Oh. 噢
[05:57] OK Okay.
[05:58] I see where this is going. 我知道是什么意思了
[05:59] When you arrived here, 你们到这时
[06:01] the wraith were in hibernation, were they not? Wraith正在冬眠 是吧?
[06:04] Not all of them. 不是所有的
[06:05] What do you mean? 什么意思?
[06:06] I mean they attacked us. 我是说 他们袭击了我们
[06:24] What is it? 怎么了?
[06:27] Wraith! The wraith!
[06:40] Take that thing down! 把它打下来!
[06:45] That’s one. 干掉一艘
[06:50] Get down! 快趴下!
[06:56] Teyla? Teyla?
[06:58] That was a scouting party, not a culling. 那只是一次侦察行动 不是洗劫
[07:00] Well, I didn’t know that. 我当时不知道
[07:01] All I know is they took our people. 我所知道的就是 我的人被抓走了
[07:03] And you went after them. 然后你去找他们了
[07:04] That’s right. 是的
[07:05] You should have left them to their fate. 你应该让他们自生自灭
[07:07] Oh, I’m sure that’s what you would’ve done, but that’s not how we operate. 我知道你会这么干 可我们绝对不会
[07:10] What happened? 具体是怎么回事?
[07:12] Well, we went in, we rescued as many people as we could, then 我们进去后 尽可能救出困在里面的人
[07:16] we got out. 然后逃出来
[07:17] But not before encountering a queen. 但是过程中你们碰到了Wraith女王
[07:21] No. 是啊
[07:30] How did this come to you? 你是怎么搞到这个的?
[07:33] I don’t remember. 不记得了
[07:42] Light it up! 引爆!
[07:52] That has to kill you. 看你还死不死
[07:57] Sir, let’s go. 长官 我们走
[07:59] You don’t know what you have done. 你不知道自己都干了些什么
[08:03] We are merely the caretakers for those that sleep. 我们只是守护那些冬眠Wraith的 看护者
[08:08] When I die, 我死之后
[08:10] the others will awaken… 其他的就会醒来…
[08:16] …All of them. 所有的…
[08:26] What’s she talking about? 她是什么意思?
[08:28] How many are left? 还剩多少?
[08:44] So you admit it. 这么说你承认了
[08:46] You woke the wraith. 你唤醒了Wraith
[08:47] Look, sooner or later, they were going to wake up on their own anyway. 这是早晚的事 他们迟早都会醒来
[08:50] But not for generations. 可那要等好几代人之后了
[08:52] You see, colonel, 你看 中校
[08:54] most of the human populations of this galaxy 这个星系中的大部分人
[08:56] have not yet fully recovered from the last round of cullings. 还没有从上一次的洗劫中 彻底恢复过来
[08:59] As a result of this early awakening, 提前唤醒它们的结果就是
[09:01] several worlds have been driven to the point of extinction– 好几个星球被逼向灭绝的边缘…
[09:04] their survivors scattered, 幸存者分散于星系各处
[09:05] their civilizations lost forever. 他们的文明彻底消失了
[09:07] We’re out there fighting the wraith, day after day, putting our asses on the line. 我们一直在同Wraith作战 日复一日 甚至把我们的小命都搭上了
[09:11] But the fact remains, many who have been killed would be alive today 可事实不容改变 假如你们没有来这儿
[09:15] if you had never come here. 很多人也许还不会送命
[09:16] – Isn’t that true? – That’s it, I’m not playing in this game anymore. – 是不是这样? – 够了 我不陪你们玩了
[09:20] This is just the first of many charges. 这只是众多指控中的第一个
[09:23] If you refuse to participate, 如果你拒绝申辩
[09:24] it’ll be taken as an admission of guilt on all counts, 我们会认为你承认所有罪行
[09:27] and we will have no choice but to proceed to sentencing. 到那时我们将别无选择 只好直接宣判了
[09:30] What are you going to do? Put everybody in atlantis in jail? 你们准备怎么做? 把Atlantis中的所有人 都送入监狱?
[09:33] Obviously that’s not possible. 很显然那是不可能的
[09:36] However, we can refuse cooperation. 不过 我们可以拒绝和你们合作
[09:39] That means no more trade, no more relations of any kind. 也就是说没有贸易 没有任何意义上的联系
[09:42] Atlantis will be completely isolated. Atlantis会被完全孤立起来
[09:45] No relations with the likes of you? 不和你们这样的人联系?
[09:48] I think we can handle that. 我想我们可以应付
[09:49] The coalition grows in strength and influence every day. 联盟的规模和影响每天都在扩大
[09:53] Soon enough, all of your current trading partners will have no choice but to join 很快 你们的贸易伙伴都别无选择 只有选择加入我们
[09:57] and therefore to abide by the ruling of this council. 也就是说 遵守议会制定的规章
[10:01] As for you and your team, an example must be made. 首先要拿你和你的小队来做一个典范
[10:05] Justice demands it. 这是正义的需要
[10:06] Justice– is that what you’re calling this? 正义… 这就是你们所说的正义?
[10:08] A suitable, uninhabited planet has been chosen. 我们已经选好了一个合适的 无人居住的星球
[10:11] If you’re found guilty, 如果判决你们有罪
[10:13] you’ll be sent there, without any hope of return, for the rest of your natural lives. 你们会被送到那里度过余生 而且没有任何机会逃走
[10:24] Apparently, the planet they picked for us has just enough food for us to survive, 显然 他们选择的那个星球上面 有足够的食物供我们生存
[10:28] so, technically, it’s not an execution. 从技术上讲 这并不是一种处决措施
[10:31] Great. 很好
[10:31] And they took the dhd, so whoever comes through the gate– 当然他们会拿走DHD 这样所有穿过星门的人…
[10:34] they’re not coming back. 就都回不去了
[10:36] The daedalus can find us. Daedalus号会找到我们的
[10:38] If they had the address. 前提是他们要有星门地址
[10:39] Short of that, they’d need to search every solar system in the galaxy for a habitable planet, 否则的话就要搜索整个星系中 可供居住的星球
[10:42] which would take, what, a million years? 那可能要花上一百万年
[10:44] Right. Let’s not panic. 好了 别慌
[10:46] I’ve been to the chamber a couple of times now. 我进出牢房好多次了
[10:49] I’m beginning to get a sense of the layout. 对监狱的结构开始有点感觉了
[10:51] The architecture is definitely different from that of the village. 这里的建筑结构和村子里的 完全不同
[10:54] No, we’re on another planet. 不 我们在另外一个星球上
[10:55] Judging by the fact there’s no natural light or windows, 因为这里没有自然光和窗户
[10:58] I’m guessing an underground bunker. 我猜我们是在一个地堡里
[11:00] Guards? 警卫呢?
[11:01] Yeah. Half a dozen or so. 五六个吧
[11:03] We’re going to have to see if they change in shifts. 看看他们会不会换岗
[11:05] Any chance you could just convince them that we’re not guilty? 有没有可能你说服他们 我们无罪?
[11:08] ‘Cause we’re not, right? 因为我们本来就没有罪 不是么?
[11:11] Oh, come on, there is no way the pegasus galaxy would be better off if we’d never come here. 拜托 假如我们没来这里 飞马系的情况也好不到哪里去
[11:15] No. 不
[11:16] But since your arrival, there have been setbacks. 你们来这里以后 有些情况确实更糟了
[11:18] Lives have been lost. 很多条生命逝去
[11:19] But there is hope now where once there was none. 好在现在我们还有希望
[11:23] Look, as much as I’d like to tell these guys where to put their little trial, 听着 虽然我很想和那些人说 他们这个审判是多么可笑
[11:27] we’ll just have to play along for a while until we figure out how to get out of here. 但是在想到逃出去的办法之前 我们得暂时顺着他们
[11:38] Mr.Woolsey, this is myrus. Woolsey先生 这位是Myrus
[11:41] He claims to be a representative for the new coalition of planets. 他声称是星球联盟的代表
[11:45] Does he? 是么?
[11:46] Are you the leader of atlantis? 你是Atlantis的领导?
[11:49] That’s right. 是的
[11:51] Then we need to speak. 我们得谈谈
[11:53] Well, what’s next on the agenda? 下一个罪名是什么?
[11:55] Did we step on the rose bushes on our last trip to vedeena? 我们上次去Vedenna的时候 践踏了玫瑰丛吗?
[12:00] Perhaps you’ve heard of a plague that’s recently swept through several worlds, 你也许听说了 最近几个星球爆发了瘟疫
[12:03] a sickness that arrives suddenly, runs its course in a matter of days, 这种疾病爆发得很突然 而且几天之内就会蔓延开来
[12:08] and typically kills one out of every three men, women, and children wherever it strikes. 而且通常会杀死1/3的人口 不论男人 女人 还是小孩
[12:13] There are those who believe it is not a sickness at all 有人觉得这根本就不是疾病
[12:16] but a deliberate poisoning, 而是有人有意投毒
[12:17] the work of one individual. 某一个人的功劳
[12:20] I know who you’re talking about. His name is michael. 我知道你指的是谁 他的名字叫Michael
[12:23] It is said that he is neither human nor wraith, 听说他既不是人类 也不是Wraith
[12:25] but some kind of half-breed. 而是某种混血
[12:28] Can you explain to us how such a thing is possible? 你能解释一下这到底是怎么回事么?
[12:32] One of our people was conducting research. 我们当中有个人主持了一项研究
[12:35] They were trying to come up with a way to solve the wraith problem once and for all. 想要找出一个一劳永逸的 解决Wraith问题的办法
[13:00] You found a way to convert wraith into humans? 你们找到了把Wraith转变为人类的办法?
[13:03] Don’t ask me the medical questions. I’m not a doctor. 不要问我医学上的问题 我又不是医生
[13:06] And this michael was one of your test subjects? 这个Michael是你们的一个测试品?
[13:09] As a matter of fact, he was the first. 老实说 他是第一个
[13:15] Blood pressure’s fine, pulse normal. You’re bouncing back quite nicely. 血压正常 脉搏正常 你恢复得非常好
[13:19] Bouncing back from what? 从什么之中恢复?
[13:20] Hello, michael. 你好 Michael
[13:22] Do you remember me? 还记得我么?
[13:26] No. 不记得
[13:27] I’m Dr.Elizabeth weir. 我是Elizabeth Weir博士
[13:28] This is lt. Colonel john sheppard. 这位是John Sheppard中校
[13:30] You served under my command. 你在我的手下服役
[13:34] Your name is lieutenant michael kenmore. 你的名字叫Michael Kenmore上尉
[13:37] You’re in a private room off the infirmary here in atlantis. 你现在是在Atlantis医疗室的 一间个人病房
[13:42] Is that familiar to you? 有没有印象?
[13:46] Atlantis… Atlantis…
[13:49] yeah. 是的
[13:51] I think. 我想是的
[13:52] We tried to convince him he was one of us. 我们本试图说服他 他是我们当中的一员
[13:55] But he knew something was wrong, and then he found proof. 可他察觉到不对劲 并发现了一些证据
[14:05] Five milligrams! 再注射5毫克!
[14:16] Release me! 放了我!
[14:28] You will die for this! 小心你们的小命!
[14:31] Others will come for me! 其他人会来找我的!
[14:33] – They will– – blah blah blah. – 他们会… – 够了够了
[14:34] They’ve got to find us first. 他们首先要找到我们
[14:37] You’re going to need a name. 你需要一个名字
[14:39] How does “mike” sound? 叫你”Mike”怎么样?
[14:50] After that, he escaped. 在那以后 他逃走了
[14:52] He went back and forth between wraith and human a couple more times until 在人类和Wraith之间来回跑了几次后
[14:56] he finally settled somewhere in between. 他最终在这两者之间 找了个位置安顿了下来
[14:59] So once again you admit your guilt. 这么说这个罪行你也承认了
[15:02] You unleashed this… thing on the galaxy. 你们释放了这个… 东西到飞马系中
[15:05] We didn’t just let him out the front door and forget about him. 我们并不是把前门敞开就这样让他跑掉的
[15:07] We’ve been chasing him ever since. 我们一直都在追捕他
[15:10] A couple of months ago, we managed to catch up with him. 几个月前 我们成功地追上了他
[15:21] Fire in the hole. 起爆
[15:29] What happened? 怎么回事?
[15:30] The hyperdrive just exploded. 超光速引擎爆炸了
[15:32] No, that’s impossible. 不 这不可能
[15:34] Main power is out across much of the ship. 飞船大部分区域失去主动力供给
[15:36] An accidental overload? It doesn’t appear that way. – 一次意外过载? – 看起来不像
[15:39] How did they do that? 他们是怎么办到的?
[15:40] I will look into it. 我去查看一下
[15:46] Daedalus, please come in. Daedalus 请回话
[15:47] Colonel sheppard, what the hell happened to your jumper? Sheppard中校 你的Jumper飞船呢?
[15:49] Hell, I got all turned around in the parking garage. 我回停车场时
[15:51] I was in a rush, so I borrowed this dart. 太赶忙了 所以就借了这艘Dart
[15:53] I’ve got the team beamed in to a storage device. 其他人被光传送到Dart的存储装置中了
[15:56] Feel free to do whatever you want to that cruiser. 那艘巡洋舰现在任由你处置了
[15:59] Major marks, please make that ship go away. Marks少校 请让前面那艘飞船消失
[16:02] Yes, sir. 遵命 长官
[16:15] Are you sure he was killed? 你确信他已经死了?
[16:17] The ship was vaporized. There was no body to recover. 整艘飞船都没了 连尸体都找不到了
[16:19] Well, then, you cannot testify before this council, 也就是说你不能在议会成员
[16:22] and under the eyes of the ancestors, that you know for certain 以及先人们面前 确凿地证明
[16:26] that he is dead. 他已经死了
[16:31] No. 不能
[16:33] This is outrageous. 这太不象话了
[16:34] You’re telling me that one of the first official acts of your new government was to assault and kidnap my people? 你是说你们这个新政府第一次官方行为 就是袭击并绑架我的人民?
[16:39] They weren’t assaulted. They were arrested. 不是袭击 而是逮捕
[16:42] You’ve got to be kidding me. 不是开玩笑吧
[16:43] Believe me, not all of us agreed with this decision, but it wasn’t taken entirely without reason. 相信我 我们也不是所有人都同意这项举措 但这么做并不是没有原因的
[16:48] We’ve been trying to help you people. 我们一直在试图帮助你们
[16:49] What you’ve been doing is making unilateral decisions that affect the lives of millions, 你们所做出的都是影响到 数以百万计的生命的单方面决定
[16:54] without consultation and without accountability. 没有同任何人商议 事后也不承担任何责任
[16:57] This is no longer acceptable. 这是不可接受的
[16:59] I’m not going to get drawn into a debate here. 我不想在这里同你辩论
[17:01] I only need to know one thing– 我只想知道一件事情
[17:03] where are my people being held? 我的人被关在哪儿?
[17:06] Of course I can’t tell you that. 这个我当然不会告诉你
[17:08] Fair trials don’t take place in secret locations. 公平审判不会在秘密地点进行
[17:11] Nevertheless– 除非…
[17:12] I think Mr.Myrus needs a little time to reconsider his position here. 我想Myrus先生需要点时间 来重新考虑一下
[17:15] Escort him to a cell. 把他关起来
[17:17] My pleasure. 遵命
[17:19] You’re making a mistake. 你这么做是个错误
[17:20] Am I? 是么?
[17:25] When I was chosen to deliver this message, I knew there was a chance I wouldn’t be coming back. 选我来传递这个消息时 我就清楚 自己有可能回不去了
[17:30] But if you detain me, you will only be confirming what many already suspect– 如果你把我关起来 那就等于承认了 我们所怀疑的一切
[17:34] that you’re a rogue element in this galaxy, operating without restraint or due process. 那就是你们是这个星系中的流氓无赖 根本不知道什么叫循规蹈矩
[17:44] Lock him up. 把他关起来
[17:45] Let’s go. 请吧
[17:55] All right. 好吧
[17:57] I’m not saying we haven’t made some mistakes, 我承认我们的确犯过一些错误
[17:59] but that’s ’cause we’re the only ones out there fighting. 可那是因为我们是唯一站出来作战的人
[18:01] Nobody else is out there taking on the wraith. 除了我们没有人在同Wraith作战
[18:03] But isn’t that your own fault as well? 可这不正是因为你们自己犯下的错误么?
[18:06] What are you talking about? 你到底想说什么?
[18:08] The genii had a plan to combat the wraith, Genii本来有个抗击Wraith的计划的
[18:10] but they were thwarted when you betrayed them. 可在遭到你们背叛之后 就搁置了下来
[18:14] Oh, is that what they told you? Because that’s not what I remember. 哦 他们是这样跟你们说的? 我的记忆中好像不是这样
[18:21] Where’s my father? 我父亲呢?
[18:26] He did not survive. 他没能活下来
[18:29] How? 怎么会?
[18:31] What happened? 发生什么了?
[18:32] I think we should find out. 我们会查清楚的
[18:36] Take aim! 瞄准!
[18:44] Cowen Cowen,
[18:46] I thought we were just learning how to get along. 我想我们刚刚才开始学习如何相处
[18:48] She killed tyrus. 她杀死了Tyrus
[18:50] No. 不是
[18:52] By leaving him to die, you may just as well have killed him yourself. 让他活活在那里等死 跟亲手杀死他没有什么区别
[18:58] We will keep this intelligence information and your ship, 我们要留下这个情报 还有你们的飞船
[19:02] and whatever quantities of c4 you have in your possession. 还有你们所有的C4炸药
[19:05] That is all you ever intended– to use us. 这就是你的企图吧 利用我们
[19:08] Your weapons. 你们的武器
[19:10] No. 不
[19:11] I don’t think so. 我可不这么认为
[19:12] This is what your father died for? 你的父亲的死就是为了这个?
[19:14] In the name of people who would lie and steal from those they would call friends? 为了这些交”朋友”就是为了 欺骗和盗窃的人?
[19:18] Well, I lied too. 我也撒谎了
[19:20] Jumpers two and three, execute. Jumper 2号和3号 行动
[19:27] Did you really think we had one ship? 你们不会真的认为我们只有一艘飞船吧
[19:31] So you betrayed each other. 这么说你们相互欺骗了对方
[19:33] We came prepared. 我们是有备而来
[19:35] They made the first move. 是他们率先采取了行动
[19:38] Look, the genii plan was never going to work anyways. 听着 Genii的计划无论如何 都不会奏效的
[19:42] They had bombs they couldn’t finish without our help, they had no methods of delivery. 没有我们的帮助 他们完成不了那枚炸弹 而且也没有投放的方法
[19:47] If you want a military victory against the wraith, 如果你们希望战胜Wraith
[19:50] we’re your only chance. 我们是唯一希望
[19:53] You’ve been in touch with our off-world contacts? 和我们的外星线人一直在保持联络?
[19:56] Yes, sir. 是的 长官
[19:57] And? 结果呢?
[19:58] Nobody knows anything. 他们对此都一无所知
[20:00] At least, that’s what they’re saying. 至少他们是这样说的
[20:01] You don’t believe them? 你不相信他们?
[20:03] Well, frankly, right now, I don’t know what to believe, sir. 老实说 长官 我现在不知道 谁是可以相信的
[20:05] These people are supposed to be our friends, but 这些人本应该是我们的朋友 但现在…
[20:07] if we can’t just walk into an ordinary village without worrying about an ambush, what’s the point? 要是每走进一个普通的村庄 都要担心被埋伏 那这还有什么意义
[20:11] We’re not there yet. 我们还没到那一步呢
[20:12] I refuse to believe that the whole galaxy has turned against us. 我不相信整个星系现在都在和我们作对
[20:15] Well, it might as well, 不过 也差不了多少
[20:16] because right now we have nothing. 因为我们现在什么线索都没有
[20:20] Maybe not… 不一定…
[20:22] come with me. 和我来
[20:26] Open it. 把门打开
[20:30] Mr.Myrus, I have a proposal for you. Myrus先生 我有一个提议
[20:34] So you claim to have had military success against the wraith? 你声称你们在与Wraith的军事对抗中 获得过成功?
[20:38] We’ve done our share of damage. Even managed to take a few hive ships out here and there. 我们尽了自己的一份力 偶尔还消灭了几艘母舰
[20:42] Really? 真的?
[20:43] And how did you manage to accomplish this remarkable feat? 你们是怎么成就这样的战绩的?
[20:46] Well, I can tell you one thing– it’s never easy, but 我只能说 这个战绩不是轻松得来的
[20:49] one good trick is to get them to shoot at each other. 但有一个小窍门 就是让他们自相残杀
[21:05] Look. See that? 看那 看见了没?
[21:06] It’s a dart firing at one of the hive ships. 那有一艘Dart在向母舰开火
[21:08] Why? 怎么会?
[21:10] Sheppard Sheppard.
[21:25] Sheppard’s actually getting them to fire at each other. Sheppard在把他们引向自相残杀
[21:40] Now, if two hive ships are going at it and you happen to be onboard one of them, that can be a bit of a problem. 当然 如果两艘母舰正在激烈交战 而你正巧在其中一艘上 那就有点问题了
[21:44] That’s when you have to improvise. 这时就需要随机应变
[21:46] Teyla, lorne, come in. Teyla Lorne 回话
[21:47] – Colonel, where are you? – We’re on our way. – 中校 你在哪? – 正向你们赶来
[21:49] You must hurry. The other hive has found us. 你得快点 另一艘母舰发现我们了
[21:51] Can you hold ’em off? 你们能抵挡一阵吗?
[21:52] Not for long. 挡不了多久了
[21:57] Approaching dart bay. 正在靠近Dart舱
[21:59] Acknowledged. 明白
[22:01] They’re inside. 他们进来了
[22:02] Colonel, request permission to jump to hyperspace immediately. 中校 请求马上跳入超空间
[22:05] Negative. I have another idea. 不行 我另有打算
[22:07] Teyla, I want you to set a new course. Teyla 我要你设定一个新的航向
[22:15] Commander. 指挥官
[22:16] What is it? 怎么了?
[22:17] We just received an urgent communication from the hive. 我们刚刚收到了母舰发来的紧急通讯
[22:21] The enemy– they’re headed straight for us. 敌人… 正朝我们冲过来
[22:37] Did I also mention that we have a fair amount of ancient technology at our disposal, 我有没有提过我们还有相当的 古人科技可以利用
[22:41] because that can be pretty handy too. 他们有的时候帮了大忙
[22:42] There’s a hive bearing down on your position. 有一艘母舰正在朝你们那个方向开去
[22:44] Yes, sir, I see that. 是的 长官 我看见了
[22:45] Stand by. 等一下
[22:46] – Doc, they’re killing us here. – I have it, I have it. – 博士 他们在朝我们开火啊 – 好了 好了 好了
[22:48] Firing drones. 发射Drone飞弹
[23:13] Let’s see, what else did I leave out? 我来想想 我还有什么没说?
[23:15] There’s been so many over the years, you know, it’s hard to keep track. 你知道 已经过了这么多年了 很难把事情记清楚
[23:17] Enough. 够了
[23:20] You spin a colorful tale, colonel. 你说的故事很精彩 中校
[23:22] That much is obvious. 这点可以肯定
[23:23] Yet for all these fantastic claims, we have no evidence but your word. 但是我们没有任何证据 只有你的证词
[23:27] This trial is evidence. 这次审判本身就是证据
[23:29] None of this would be happening– 如果我们没有把Wraith抵挡住
[23:31] your precious little coalition wouldn’t even exist 让你们能有这一个万载难逢的机会…
[23:34] if we hadn’t have pushed the wraith so far back 这一切都不会发生
[23:36] that you got an opportunity you haven’t had in 10,000 years. 你们这个小联盟都不会存在
[23:40] Your responsibility in this has already been determined. 你们的责任已经很明确了
[23:43] You woke the wraith early, before the population of this galaxy had sufficient time to recover, 你们在这个星球的人类有时间恢复之前 就把Wraith唤醒了
[23:47] which eventually led to the wraith going to war with each other over feeding grounds. 最终导致了Wraith互相开战 以争夺捕食空间
[23:51] That war is what has given us this opportunity, 是他们的战争给我们了这次机会
[23:54] not some imagined victory on your part. 不是你们那假想的胜利
[24:17] We will take a recess. 我们现在休庭
[24:20] Please take the prisoner back to his cell. 请把犯人带回牢房
[24:37] Woolsey, what the hell are you doing here? Woolsey 你在这里做什么?
[24:39] I’ve made an arrangement with your captors. 我和抓你们的人达成了一个协议
[24:42] I’m taking over your defense. 我替你来做辩护
[24:48] Suppose you managed to bring along a subspace locator beacon, did you? 我想你应该有带来一个子空间追踪器吧
[24:52] That’s wraith technology. 那是Wraith的技术
[24:54] It’s not like we have one just lying around. 我们有没有现成的可以用
[24:59] I even tried to contact todd to see if we could borrow one, 我甚至联系了Todd 看看他是不是能借我一个
[25:02] but he never responded. 但是他没有回复
[25:04] What about the dhd on the planet we were ambushed? 我们被埋伏的那个星球的DHD呢?
[25:05] You could pull the most recent addresses that were dialed. 你可以调出最近拨出的地址啊
[25:08] Already done. There were over 50 addresses in the buffer. 已经做了 缓存里有50多个地址
[25:10] I almost cleaned out the entire city sending people to investigate all of them, but 我基本上把Atlantis全部的人 都派去调查这些地址了
[25:14] they turned up nothing. 可是一无所获
[25:15] They took us through more than one gate. 他们在其中一处进行了中转
[25:17] So it would seem. 看上去是这样
[25:19] This was obviously very well thought out. 很明显这个是精心策划的
[25:22] They had a very clever plan, 他们的计划很好
[25:24] but we’re smarter and better armed. 但是我们更聪明 而且有更好的武器
[25:25] There’s got to be a way around this. 一定有解决的办法的
[25:26] They took advantage of one significant weakness– 但他们利用了我们一个很大的弱点…
[25:31] we trusted them. 我们信任他们
[25:37] Look, I came here 听着 我既然来了
[25:40] because I have a plan to get you out of here. 就肯定有办法把你们带出去
[25:45] Well, what is it? 什么办法呢?
[25:47] Win the trial. 赢的审判
[25:51] Look, we were just playing along to buy us enough time to figure out a way out of here. 我们配合他们只是为了赢得时间 好想办法逃出去
[25:56] And how’s that coming along? 有什么成果吗?
[25:58] Well, we’re– we’re working on it. 嗯 我们还在研究呢
[26:01] I was harvard law review. 我曾发过哈佛法律评论
[26:03] I was chief counsel of the us army corps of engineers. 我曾是美国陆军工程兵团的首席律师
[26:07] Prior to that, I was an appellate advocate for hartshorne & slaughter, 在那之前我是纽约最有名的律师事务所
[26:11] one of the most prestigious litigation boutiques in all new york city. 的最有名望的诉讼律师之一
[26:19] Believe me, 相信我
[26:20] I can handle three tribal elders with a stack of papyrus. 我能搞定三个用草纸写字的部落首领
[26:26] Some time ago, 一段时间以前
[26:28] a number of human worlds were attacked and destroyed from space, 几个人类星球受到来自宇宙的攻击 并被毁灭
[26:32] not by the wraith, but by someone else. 攻击者不是Wraith 而是一个…
[26:35] Little is known of this mysterious race 大家知之甚少的神秘种族
[26:37] except that they possess incredibly advanced technology, 唯一清楚的是他们拥有不可想象的高科技
[26:40] and are rumored to be allies of atlantis. 有传言说他们是Atlantis的友军
[26:43] I think I know who you’re referring to, and believe me, 我想我知道你指得是什么了 但相信我
[26:46] they are not our allies. 他们不是我们的友军
[26:48] They’re called replicators. 他们叫做复制者
[26:50] They were created by the ancients. 是被古人制造出来的
[26:57] If you wish to know the truth of who we are, I will show you. 我来给你展示我们的真实身份
[27:05] The ancients, as you call them, 被你们称为古人的那些人
[27:07] were desperate in their search for a better way to fight the wraith. 迫切得想找到一种更好的打击Wraith的方法
[27:11] Though greatly outnumbered, they relied on their technological superiority to give them a needed advantage. 虽然他们寡不敌众 但是他们仰仗着 自己的技术优越性来获取一些优势
[27:16] Instead of building bigger, more powerful weapons, they chose to build smaller ones. 他们没有制造更庞大更强悍的武器 而是小型产品
[27:20] Nanites. 纳米机器人
[27:25] In these tiny killing machines, 在这些微小的杀戮机器中
[27:27] the ancients imbued an aggression that surpassed even that of their enemy. 古人植入了比他们的敌人还强的进攻性
[27:31] The technology allowed for organic assimilation and self-replication to increase their effectiveness. 这个技术可以进行有机体模拟和 自我复制以增强他们的有效性
[27:37] And replicate they did. 然后他们就开始复制
[27:45] They grew in numbers, 数量越来越庞大
[27:46] evolving at a rate that took the ancients by surprise. 进化的速度也让古人大吃一惊
[27:49] The molecular machines began interlocking, 这些分子级的机器开始互相连接
[27:51] assembling themselves to form even more complex organisms, 把自己组装成更复杂的有机体
[27:55] eventually evolving into the most effective and efficient form they knew of. 最终进化成了他们所知的 最高效的生命形式
[28:01] This is how we were born. 我们就是这样诞生的
[28:04] When the ancients concluded that we would never become the weapon they desired to create, 当古人决定我们不是 他们想要的武器的时候
[28:09] they decided to end it. 他们决定结束一切
[28:17] So they chose to destroy us, 他们决定要消灭我们
[28:20] to leave no trace of us behind. 不留下一点残留
[28:26] Some of them managed to survive. 但他们中的一些幸存了下来
[28:28] That’s right. 没错
[28:29] And as the name suggests, 就像他们的名字一样
[28:31] they replicated and rebuilt themselves into a powerful force. 他们进行了复制 并重建成了一个很强大的力量
[28:39] Oh… my… 哦… 我的…
[28:41] no kidding. 难以置信
[28:56] But why would they attack human worlds? 但他们为什么要攻击人类星球?
[28:59] It was a strategy they developed in their campaign against the wraith– 这是他们在对抗Wraith的一种战法…
[29:03] eliminate the enemy’s food supply. 消除敌人的食物来源
[29:12] There’s one thing I don’t understand, Mr.Woolsey. 但有一件事我不理解 Woolsey先生
[29:14] If, as you suggest, they were originally designed to fight the wraith, 如果照你所说 他们原先 就被设计来对抗Wraith
[29:18] why did they wait until now? 为什么等到现在才行动?
[29:23] I got the zpm. We’re leaving. ZPM到手了 我们出发
[29:24] Wait a minute. We can’t go. 等一下 我们还不能走
[29:26] What are you talking about? You said you could get the hyperdrive back online. 你说什么? 你说你可以让超空间引擎工作的
[29:29] I mean, we can, but not yet. Look, 我可以 但是不是现在
[29:31] while elizabeth’s been connected, I’ve been going over the replicators’ base code, and I found this. 当Elizabeth连接着的时候 我查看了 复制者的底层代码 然后发现了这个
[29:37] What is that? 那是什么?
[29:39] The holy grail. “圣杯”
[29:41] It’s their whole reason for being. 他们存在的理由
[29:43] It’s a command code that directs them to attack the wraith. 这是一个叫他们攻击Wraith的指令
[29:46] Yeah, but they don’t attack the wraith. 但是他们不攻击Wraith
[29:47] They’ve been sitting on their nanite asses for 10,000 years. 他们这一万年都没攻击过一次
[29:50] That’s because it’s been deactivated. 那是因为这段代码没被激活
[29:53] Are you telling us that you are the ones that activated the attack code? 你是说是你们激活了那个攻击代码?
[29:57] We didn’t know they were going to target human worlds. 我们不知道他们会攻击人类星球
[29:59] No, because you acted rashly, without considering the consequences. 那是因为你们鲁莽行事 完全不考虑后果
[30:02] We had an opportunity, 我们遇到了一个…
[30:05] one that wasn’t going to present itself again. 千载难逢的机会
[30:08] Believe me, councilors, this decision was not taken lightly. 议员们 相信我 那个决定决不是轻易做出的
[30:11] In fact, 事实上
[30:14] it cost us one of our best people. 我们最好的一位队员因此牺牲了
[30:21] Elizabeth… Elizabeth…
[30:22] get to the jumper. 快回Jumper里去
[30:24] You’re coming with us. 你得和我们一起走
[30:27] I can’t keep them frozen much longer. 我不能再定住他们了!
[30:29] We’re not leaving you behind. 我们不会丢下你!
[30:32] If you don’t leave right now, none of us will get out of here, so go! 如果你们现在不走 那我们谁也走不成 快走!
[30:35] That’s an order! 这是命令!
[30:38] Come on! 快走!
[30:39] – Elizabeth! – Elizabeth! – Go! – 走啊!
[30:45] One of your people died, and you consider this a grave sacrifice? 你们死了一个人就称之为很大的牺牲吗?
[30:50] As a matter of fact, I do. 确实如此
[30:51] Then imagine how we feel– 那想想我们是什么感觉吧…
[30:54] those of us who have witnessed the deaths of thousands. 我们亲眼目睹了成千上万的人被杀
[30:56] We cannot be held responsible for the actions of the replicators. 我们不能为复制者的行为负责
[31:02] and in that case I might be inclined to agree with him. 对于那件事我倾向于同意他的观点
[31:05] By your own admission, 但是照你所说
[31:07] these replicators are machines. 那些复制者是机器
[31:09] So if I were to set a detonator, 如果我设了一个炸弹
[31:11] can I then later deny responsibility for the actions of the bomb? 事后我能把责任都推到炸弹头上去吗?
[31:16] By that logic, you might just as well blame the ancients. 按照这种逻辑你也要找古人负责了
[31:18] They created them. 他们创造了复制者
[31:19] The ancients, as you call them, are not here to answer for their actions. 你们所称的古人没有办法接受审判
[31:23] You are. 但你们可以
[31:24] We know for certain of six human worlds that were destroyed by the replicators. 我们可以肯定的是 6个人类星球被复制者毁灭了
[31:28] But we also know 但我们也知道
[31:30] of at least a dozen hive ships that were destroyed, 至少一打母舰也被毁掉了
[31:33] hive ships that would almost certainly have culled within a year. 而那些母舰在一年内肯定要进行洗劫
[31:37] One could make the argument that, on balance, more lives were saved than were lost. 可以这样说 平衡得失以后 被挽救的生命多于失去的生命
[31:42] On balance? 平衡得失?
[31:43] Is that what we are to you? 你就是这么看待生命的?
[31:45] Figures on a ledger? 当成账目上的数字吗?
[31:47] Pieces that can be moved about in a game of strategy, 人类就是某种战略游戏中可以替换的元素?
[31:50] some to be saved while others are sacrificed? 有一些被挽救 而另一些就要牺牲
[31:53] – I’m sorry, I certainly didn’t mean to diminish– – real people are being killed, Mr.Woolsey, – 我很抱歉 我当然不是要看低… – 活生生的人被杀死了 Woolsey先生
[31:58] real villages destroyed– 真正的村庄被毁灭了…
[32:00] my village, my people. 我的村庄 我的人民
[32:02] My husband and children– murdered before my eyes. 我的丈夫和孩子… 就在我眼前被杀了
[32:08] You’re from one of the planets destroyed by the replicators. 你是从被复制者摧毁的星球来的
[32:11] I barely escaped with my life, but 我差一点就没有逃过那一劫
[32:14] not before I saw everything I hold dear 但我还是目睹了我最珍爱的一切
[32:18] get wiped out by a beam of light from the sky. 被天空中来的一道光束毁灭了
[32:25] And I will not rest until someone is made to pay for it. 除非有人付出代价 否则我是不会罢休的
[32:39] well, I guess we can rule out getting her vote. 我猜我们是不会获得她那一票了
[32:41] It’s clearly inappropriate for someone that biased to be on the council. 让意见这么偏颇的人 参与审判委员会明显是不合适的
[32:45] So they stacked the deck against us. 那么他们是故意给我们下套
[32:48] I’m not sure. 我不确定
[32:50] Dimas seems to be a reasonable man. Dimas看上去是一个很讲理的人
[32:52] I think he might even be persuaded to vote our way. 我想他可能已经被我们说服了
[32:55] Kelore is a little harder to read. Kelore就很难读懂了
[32:57] Yeah, he seemed pretty hostile to me. 是啊 他看上去对我有些敌对
[33:00] Didn’t you say he was from latira? 你是不是说过他是从Latira来的?
[33:02] Yeah, that’s right. 是的 没错
[33:03] One of our last intelligence reports suggests a growing relationship 我们上一批情报报告上面说Latira和Genii
[33:07] between latira and the genii. 之间的关系在不断发展
[33:10] Yeah, he did try to convince me that they should be the ones leading the fight against the wraith. 是啊 他确实对我说过 Genii应该是对抗Wraith的主要力量
[33:15] You think the genii are behind this? 你觉得Genii是幕后主使?
[33:17] It makes sense. 这样就说得通了
[33:19] Apart from atlantis, they’re clearly the biggest military power in the coalition. 除了Atlantis以外 他们就是 联盟里最大的军事力量了
[33:23] If they played their cards right, they could wind up running the whole thing. 如果他们打对了牌 他们可能最终控制整个联盟
[33:26] But only with us out of the picture. 但得先把我们除掉才行
[33:28] So we were right all along. This whole thing’s fixed. 那么我们一开始就是对的 结果已经预先设计好了
[33:30] I say we go to plan b– 那我说我们进行B计划吧
[33:32] wait for the guards come in, I beat ’em up, take their guns, we shoot our way out of here. 等守卫进来 我把他们打晕 拿走他们的枪 然后射出一条路
[33:36] Do we even know the way out? 我们知道出去应该怎么走吗?
[33:37] We know we’re at least two levels underground and there’s no more than a dozen or so guards at any one time. 我知道我们至少在地下2层 而且任何时候守卫人数不会超过一打左右
[33:42] What about on the surface? How many guards are up there? 那地面上呢? 那里会有多少守卫?
[33:45] And which way is the gate? And how far? 还有星门在什么方向? 有多远
[33:48] There’s a few things we’ll have to figure out along the way. 有些事情我们得一边走一边看了
[33:51] It’s too risky. 那太危险了
[33:52] We could wind up being shot before we even got out of the building. 我们可能还没出这个建筑就被打死了
[33:55] What other choice do we have? We know we can’t win this thing. 我们还有什么选择呢? 我们知道我们赢不了这个审判
[33:59] Not fairly, no. 不玩点花招不行了
[34:04] What are you talking about? 什么意思?
[34:05] I’m saying 我是说…
[34:07] now that I know what the game is, I can play it. 现在既然知道了这是个什么样的游戏 我就知道怎么玩了
[34:17] Kelore Kelore,
[34:19] thank you for agreeing to meet me. 很感谢你同意见我
[34:21] Wait outside. 在外面等
[34:29] It cost me rather a fine pocketwatch that used to belong to my father to get him to bring me here. 我把我父亲给我的一个 非常好的怀表了给他 他才带我来的
[34:35] You shouldn’t have bothered. 你不应该煞费苦心
[34:36] There’s nothing I can do for you. 我为你做不了什么
[34:38] Well, maybe I’m just feeling generous tonight. 嗯 也许是我今晚出手比较大方吧
[34:40] Speak plainly. 有话直说
[34:42] You’re backing the wrong horse. 你靠错人了
[34:45] We know you’re connected with the genii. 我们知道你和Genii有联系
[34:52] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[34:54] We also know they’re looking to become the military muscle behind the coalition. 我们还知道他们想靠武力在联盟垂帘听政
[35:00] We think we’d make a better choice. 我想我们可能是更好的选择
[35:03] You? 你们?
[35:05] Atlantis? Atlantis?
[35:05] That’s right. 没错
[35:08] Well, I didn’t realize you had those kinds of ambitions. 我没想到你们会有这种野心
[35:12] We’ve been content to keep to ourselves up until now, 我们目前为止是自给自足
[35:16] but if it’s a choice between getting pushed out of the game 但是要在 被排除在游戏之外 和积极参与游戏之间
[35:19] and taking a more active part, 做一个选择的话
[35:22] well, that’s no choice at all, is it? 其实就没什么可选的了 是不是?
[35:24] Of course, for appearance’s sake, we can’t be too aggressive, 但是为了表面上好看 我们不能太具进攻性
[35:28] so we’ll need someone on the inside 所以我们需要有人做内应
[35:32] to help push our agenda… 来帮我们推行我们的计划…
[35:35] someone to whom we’ll be very, very grateful. 对这个人我们会非常非常感激…
[35:42] And how do I know you haven’t made this offer to the others? 那我怎么知道你没有对其他人提同样的条件
[35:45] I think we both know 我想我们都清楚
[35:46] dimas will only be swayed by reason, Dimas只相信道理
[35:49] and shiana’s going to vote against us, no matter what. 而Shiana不管怎么样都会投我们有罪
[35:58] That leaves you. 就剩下你了
[36:12] Mr.Woolsey, Woolsey先生
[36:14] are you ready to face the final charge? 你准备好接受最后一条罪行了吗?
[36:17] I am. 准备好了
[36:18] The people of atlantis stand accused of conspiring with the wraith. Atlantis被控与Wraith互相勾结
[36:23] Conspiring? 互相勾结?
[36:23] We have reports that atlantis has negotiated with the wraith and performed military operations with them. 我们有报告称Atlantis与Wraith进行过谈判 还一起进行过军事行动
[36:29] It is said you have formed an alliance with one wraith in particular. 据说你们与一个特定的Wraith形成了联盟
[36:33] Todd Todd.
[36:36] That’s what we call him. 我们是这么叫他的
[36:39] This wraith was imprisoned with colonel sheppard by the genii. 这个Wraith以前被Genii人和 Sheppard中校一起关过
[36:44] The wraith was allowed to feed on him 他们让这个Wraith吸食他
[36:46] but, despite this, colonel sheppard realized that their best chance of escape 尽管这样 Sheppard中校意识到 逃出那里的最大希望…
[36:49] was to work together. 就是和Wraith合作
[37:37] Which way? 走哪边?
[37:40] This way. 这边
[37:44] And you continue to have dealings with this wraith? 你们后来继续跟那个Wraith合作?
[37:47] We have… occasional contact. 我们… 偶尔会接触一下
[37:50] You trust him? 你们相信他?
[37:51] Of course not. 当然不
[37:52] But he has proven to be useful at times. 不过有些时候 他还是可以派上用场的
[37:56] He helped us hold off the replicator fleet long enough for Dr.Mckay to enact a plan 他帮助我们挡住复制者的舰队 让McKay博士有足够时间实施方案
[38:00] to destroy them. 从而消灭他们
[38:08] *** Interior suction. 内部船舱失压
[38:10] Transferring power from non-critical systems to hull regeneration. 将能量从非重要系统转送到 船壳再生系统
[38:20] Our shields can’t take much more of this, sir. 护盾就要顶不住了 长官
[38:21] Hopefully, they won’t have to. 但愿不用再撑下去了
[38:23] And get ready to transfer power from the beam weapons to the– 准备将能量从光束武器…
[38:39] what the hell? 怎么回事?
[38:40] Son of a bitch. 狗娘养的
[38:43] He actually did it. 他真的做到了
[38:54] – We need to get out of here. – Right. Let’s go. Come on! – 我们要离开这里 – 好了 我们走 快!
[39:08] As much as I’d love to, 虽然我很希望
[39:09] we shouldn’t stick around and watch this go down. 可我们不能在附近观看好戏了
[39:11] We should tell the fleet to jump to the rendezvous point immediately. 应该通知舰队马上前往集合点
[39:13] The planet’s become unstable. 这个行星已经很不稳定了
[39:36] The fact is 事实是
[39:37] we would never have defeated the replicators without his help. 没有他的帮助 我们也不可能打败复制者
[39:41] I think it’s safe to say they would have continued their policy 不然的话 可以肯定 他们会继续执行之前的策略
[39:44] of attacking human worlds and, by now, everyone in this galaxy would be dead. 袭击人类居住的星球 那样的话 到现在这个星系中的所有人都已丧命
[39:56] Very well. 很好
[39:58] As that was the final charge, 最后一个罪名已经读完
[39:59] we will recess to deliberate. 现在休庭以便议员商讨
[40:02] I’d like to make one final statement, if I may. 如果可以的话 我还想做一个陈述
[40:07] Very well. 好的
[40:09] The wraith are in disarray, Wraith现在正处于混乱状态
[40:11] but that won’t last forever. 可这并不会持续太久
[40:14] Sooner or later, one faction will win out over the others. 迟早 其中一方就会战胜另外一方
[40:18] And when that happens, 等到那时
[40:20] they will turn their attention to this coalition with a ruthless vengeance, 就会把目光对准现在这个联盟 开始残忍的复仇行动
[40:23] the likes of which you’ve never seen. 你们绝对想象不到那种场景的
[40:29] If you don’t want us there when that day comes, fighting by your side, 如果届时你们不希望 我们跟你们并肩作战
[40:36] then, by all means, vote us guilty. 那就尽管投票 判断我们有罪吧
[40:41] I need no deliberation. 我不需要讨论
[40:44] I say we get this over with now. 照我说我们现在就可以做出决定
[40:49] Very well. 好的
[40:53] I vote guilty, on all charges. 我认为有罪 所有罪行成立
[40:58] I vote not guilty on all charges. 我认为无罪 所有罪行都不成立
[41:02] It falls to you, kelore. 该你了 Kelore
[41:04] Yours is the deciding vote. 你的投票将会是最终结果
[41:28] Well? What’s the word? 怎样? 最终判决是什么?
[41:30] Not guilty. 无罪
[41:31] Oh, thank god. 噢 谢天谢地
[41:33] We’re free to go. 我们可以走了
[41:35] I never doubted you for a second. 我从来就没有怀疑你这方面的能力
[41:49] Whoo, nice suit. 喔 好帅的西装啊
[41:52] Being back in the courtroom made me miss my old uniform. 重新回到法庭 让我怀念起我的老制服了
[41:55] You’re kidding. 开玩笑吧
[41:56] Not the job, just the uniform. 不是说怀念那份工作 只是制服而已
[42:01] Oh, that’s nice. 真不错
[42:03] Well, it seemed appropriate. 这个场合配这个不错
[42:08] So, you going to tell me how you managed to pull this one off? 打不打算告诉我你到底是怎么摆平的?
[42:12] Well, I’d say it was a combination of things– 我要说的是这是多个因素联合作用的结果
[42:14] my legal skills, my eloquence, 我的法律技巧 我的巧舌能辩
[42:17] the indisputable logic of my arguments, 无懈可击的陈述
[42:20] and the bribe I offered kelore. 还有我向Kelore施行的贿赂
[42:26] On top of that, 除此以外
[42:29] I had to commit atlantis to a much larger day-to-day participation in the politics of the pegasus galaxy. 我不得不让Atlantis更多地参与 飞马系的日常政治活动
[42:37] A way to explain that in my report… 在报告里我会解释这个要麻烦了…
[42:39] yeah… 是啊…
[42:40] well, what’s the point of being out here if we don’t try to make a difference, right? 反正都在这了 不做点贡献也不对 是吧?
[42:43] Let’s hope the I.O.A. agrees with you. 希望IOA也能这么想
[42:46] Let’s worry about that later. For now, 以后再考虑这个吧 现在
[42:49] congratulations. 恭喜了
[42:51] Thanks. 谢了
星际之门亚特兰蒂斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯(Stargate: Atlantis)第5季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯(Stargate: Atlantis)第5季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme