时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | what is it? | 这是什么东西? |
[00:05] | Somethingthat will one daymake us completelyimmune to the wraith. | 有朝一日 它可以让我们对Wraith 完全免疫 |
[00:07] | We want to testthe serum’s effectiveness against your prisoner. | 我们想要用你的犯人来测试 免疫血清的效果 |
[00:10] | We’re talking about putting a human being in the same roomas a starving wraith. | 我们在说把一个人类和一个饥饿无比的 Wraith放在同一间屋子里 |
[00:14] | The test subjectis a terminally ill patient who has volunteered himself. | 测试是由一个重病晚期的病人自愿申请的 |
[00:20] | What have you done to me? | 你对我做了什么? |
[00:22] | Now we’ve been tracking what appears to bea new sicknessin the pegasus galaxy. | 现在我们在跟踪飞马星系 新出现的一种疾病 |
[00:25] | It’s a unique proteinoriginally created by the inhabitantsof a planet called hoff. | 这种独特的蛋白原来是由 Hoff星上的人产生的 |
[00:29] | It was designed to interfere with the wraith’sfeeding mechanism, | 它被设计出用以干涉Wraith的取食机制 |
[00:32] | making them immuneto the process. | 使他们对取食过程免疫 |
[00:33] | It also killedthe feeding wraith and half the peoplewho took it. | 它也会使得取食的Wraith及 半数接种者死亡 |
[00:37] | Well, let’s not forget that michael spread the modified hoff an drug | 大家别忘记Michael把改进版的Hoffan药物 |
[00:40] | to dozens of worlds,possibly more. | 散播到了几十个甚至更多的星球上 |
[00:42] | I mean, no one knowsfor sure, right? | 我是说 没人知道具体数目 对吧? |
[00:43] | Which means that every timeyou feed, you’re taking a risk. | 也就是说你每次取食都是在冒险 |
[01:10] | Once more. | 再吸次 |
[01:19] | Bad news, I’m afraid. | 恐怕是个坏消息了 |
[01:21] | You’ll have to goback to school tomorrow. | 你明天得回学校上课 |
[01:25] | Maintain the amoxicillinfor three more days. That should do the trick. | 再吃3天阿莫西林 应该就行了 |
[01:29] | Now, what do we haveover here? | 这边什么情况? |
[01:32] | All these dressingsneed to be changed. | 这些伤口该换药了 |
[01:34] | Do you mind going backto the storeroom and getting some morebandages, please? | 介意去储藏室多拿点绷带吗 谢谢 |
[01:36] | – Yes, doctor. – Thank you. | – 好的 医生 – 谢谢 |
[01:37] | – Besides that,you’re looking good,my friend. – Mail call. | – 还有 你看起来不错 我的朋友 – 收包裹了 |
[01:40] | Colonel! What are you alldoing here? | 中校! 你们在这做什么? |
[01:42] | Well, we heardyou needed supplies,so we thought we’d come byand see how you were doing. | 我们听说你需要补给 所以觉得该路过下 顺便看看你怎么样了? |
[01:46] | A “hop, skip, and a jumpfrom the gate”? That’s what you call that? | 一段飞行 跳跃 外加穿越星门 这叫顺便过来? |
[01:49] | Nice to see youtoo, rodney. | 很开心也见到你Rodney |
[01:51] | – How are you, doctor? – Well, thanks. | – 你怎么样 医生? – 不错 谢谢 |
[01:53] | I take it these arethe antibiotics I ordered? | 我猜这些是我要的抗生素吧 |
[01:55] | Dr. Keller gave youa whole whack of them, so they should lastfor a while. | Keller医生帮你配备了一大堆 应该够用一段时间了 |
[01:59] | – Ah, god, I wishthat were true. – What does that mean? | – 噢 上帝 希望是真的 – 什么意思? |
[02:01] | Well, I’ve beendealing witha number of infections from the hoffanplague survivors. | 我这段时间在治疗大量的 Hoffan瘟疫幸存者带来的传染病 |
[02:05] | I can barelykeep on top of it. | 只能勉强应对 |
[02:06] | Survivors ofthe hoffan plague here? | 这里有Hoffan瘟疫的幸存者? |
[02:09] | This is notone of the planets that michael targeted. | 这不是Michael的目标星球 |
[02:11] | No, but many of these people actually come from another planet, balar. | 没错 但是这很多人事实上来自 另一颗叫Balar的星球 |
[02:14] | They managed tosurvive the plague, | 他们在瘟疫中挣扎般地存活了下来 |
[02:15] | and just whenthey’re starting to get their piecesback together, | 正当他们开始拾起自己的生活的时候 |
[02:18] | the wraith showed up,tried towipe them out. | Wraith出现了 试图一举消灭他们 |
[02:20] | Mm, we heard rumorsabout that. | 我们从坊间听说了 |
[02:22] | Well, the wraith aren’t too pleased to have whole populations out there | Wraith很不爽外面有成群的人 |
[02:24] | that are immuneto their feeding. | 都对取食有免疫力 |
[02:26] | Just a handfulof the balarans survived. | 只有很少的Balar人幸存了下来 |
[02:29] | The locals were kind enoughto take them in. | 当地人很仁慈的接纳了他们 |
[02:31] | – Novo! – Doctor? – Novo! | – 医生? |
[02:33] | These are my friendsfrom atlantis. Colonel sheppard,teyla,ronon,and dr. Rodney mckay. | 这些是来自亚特兰蒂斯的朋友Sheppard中校 Teyla Ronon还有Rodney McKay博士 |
[02:39] | This is novo. She’s been helping mehere in the clinic. | 这位是Novo 她一直在诊所帮我 |
[02:43] | Pleasure to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[02:44] | You as well. I’ve hearda lot about you. | 我也是 我听说过很多你们的事情 |
[02:47] | Is he the one? | 他就是那个人吗? |
[02:49] | The one what? | 什么那个人? |
[02:51] | From allthe funny stories. | 就是那些有趣故事中的人 |
[02:53] | Right! Yeah, well, I hope you allcan stay herefor dinner? | 好吧! 呃 我希望你们能留在这儿吃顿饭 |
[02:56] | I mean, the canteen’snot fancy, | 我是说 食堂不是很华丽 |
[02:58] | but they do serve upone heck of a stew, made froma goat-like creature. Delicious! | 但是他们用一种很像山羊的动物 炖的菜 简直就是一绝 |
[03:02] | – Goat-like? – I thinkit’s a great idea. | – “像山羊”的动物? – 不错的提议 |
[03:05] | Gives us a chanceto catch upand relive all those… “funny stories.” | 正好给我们一个机会来 追忆下那些…”有趣的故事” |
[03:11] | So how’s lifein the wilds of pegasus? | 所以在飞马系星系的荒凉星球 生活何如? |
[03:14] | You got to be missingatlantis by now. | 你现在肯定很想念Atlantis |
[03:16] | Surprisingly, no. | 令人惊讶地是 没有 |
[03:17] | Oh, come on. The hot baths,playstation, deodorant? | 得了吧你 热水浴 PlayStation 除臭剂 你不想? |
[03:23] | I know it seemsa wee bit rough, but it’s not, really. | – 我知道这看起来有些艰苦但其实不是 – 真的 |
[03:27] | Wherever I go,people are kind to me. I never want for a mealor a place to sleep. | 我走到哪 人们都对我很好 我从不用为食宿而愁 |
[03:31] | And to be honestwith you, I’m really startingto feel likeI’m making a difference. | 而且老实说 我真的开始感觉 自己在做一些有用的事了 |
[03:44] | What is it? | 怎么回事? |
[03:46] | Wraith Wraith. | |
[05:04] | I count nine of ’em. We can take ’em. | 我数了9个 我们能搞定 |
[05:06] | No. There’s too manycivilians. | 不行 平民太多了 |
[05:09] | It does not appear to bean ordinary culling. | 看起来不是像是常规捕食 |
[05:11] | How do you figure that? | 你怎么知道? |
[05:12] | Well, for one thing,there are no darts, | 首先 没有Dart跟来 |
[05:15] | and they do notseem to beattacking the villagers. | 再来他们看起来也不像是要袭击村民们 |
[05:26] | Who among youspeaks for the rest? | 你们中谁说了算? |
[05:32] | I’m elson…leaderof this village. | 我叫Elson 是这个村子的首领 |
[05:39] | What do you want with us? | 你想要什么? |
[05:41] | You’ve recentlytaken ina group of refugees from another planet. | 你们最近接受了一伙从其他星球 而来的难民 |
[05:46] | They are survivorsof a plague. | 他们是瘟疫的幸存者 |
[05:49] | It’s importantthat you turn them over to meimmediately. | 重要的是 你得立刻把他们交给我 |
[05:53] | – Why? – The reasons whydo not concern you. | – 为什么? – 你不用知道为什么 |
[05:57] | Providedyou cooperate, you have my wordwe will leave peacefully. | 如果你合作的话 我保证 我们会安静地离开 |
[06:06] | And if we don’t? | 那如果我们不干呢? |
[06:13] | That would bea very unwise decision. | 那将会是一个非常不明智的决定 |
[06:16] | Our hive will be herebefore the night is through. | 黑夜来临前 我们的母舰将会抵达这里 |
[06:20] | If you have notcomplied by then, I will give the word, | 如果那时你们还不服从的话 我会下令进攻 |
[06:24] | and your entire villagewill be destroyed. | 你们的整个村庄都会被摧毁 |
[06:29] | Turn overthese outsiders, and your lives will be spared. | 交出这些外来者 就绕你们一命 |
[06:34] | Resist,and you will all die together. | 抵抗的话 就一起去死吧 |
[06:41] | The choice is yours. | 你看着办吧 |
[06:56] | I don’t understand. They’ve already destroyedour homeworld. | 我不明白 他们已经摧毁了我们的家园 |
[06:59] | Why would they huntthe rest of us down as well? | 为什么他们还要将我们赶尽杀绝呢? |
[07:02] | You didn’t tell them? | 你没告诉他们? |
[07:04] | Not the whole story. | 没说全 |
[07:06] | What are you talking about? | 你们在说什么? |
[07:08] | Novo, remember whenI told you that, as a plague survivor, | Novo记得我告诉过你 作为一个瘟疫的幸存者 |
[07:12] | you’d be immuneto the wraith feeding? | 你们对Wraith的取食功能免疫 |
[07:15] | Well, there’s a bitmore to it than that. | 呃 其实还有另外的效果 |
[07:17] | Any wraith who tries to feed onyou, or anyone like you, | 任何Wraith只要取食你 或者和你一样的人 |
[07:20] | will, as a result,die instantly. | 会立刻因此而暴毙 |
[07:25] | You’re poison to them. | 你是他们的毒药 |
[07:29] | – Then we’re as goodas dead. – Not necessarily. | – 那我们就等于死了 – 不一定 |
[07:32] | They won’t tolerateour presence anywhere. Not if what you say is true. | 如果你们说的是真的 他们就不会容忍我们的存在 |
[07:36] | Just becausethey found youon this world does not mean thatthere is nowhere you can hide. | 只是因为他们发现了你们在这儿 并不代表你们无处可躲 |
[07:41] | Novo? Did you hear? | Novo 你听说了吗? |
[07:44] | Yes. This is sefaris. He’s also from balar. | 恩 这是Sefaris 他也从Balar来 |
[07:47] | The councilors aremeeting to discusswhether or not to heedthe wraith’s request. | 村委们正在开会讨论是否 要遵从Wraith的要求 |
[07:51] | – What? Where? – The mine office. | – 什么? 在哪? – 矿山的办公室 |
[07:53] | I tried to get in,but they turned me away. | 我想进去 但被他们赶出来了 |
[07:56] | Ronon and teyla,scope out the gate. You two stay here. Watch these people. | Ronon和Teyla去评估星门周围情况 你们俩呆在这 看着这些人 |
[08:01] | – Can you show mewhere this mine office is? – Yes. | – 能给我指下怎么去矿山办公室么? – 可以 |
[08:05] | Colonel, what are yougoing to say to them? | 中校 你准备怎么说? |
[08:07] | I’m going to give themanother way out. | 我去给他们一个另外的解决办法 |
[08:11] | You’re telling us that,as a result of this plague, the balarans are now deadlyto the wraith? | 你是在说 作为瘟疫遗留的产物 Balar人现在对Wraith来说是致命的武器 |
[08:17] | Pretty much. | 差不多 |
[08:18] | So the wraithwould never riskculling this village? | 所以Wraith绝不会冒险洗劫这个村子? |
[08:23] | Mm, that’s true,but that’s also whythey’re willing to wipe you guys outcompletely. | 呃 没错 但是这也是他们希望 将你们完全消灭的原因 |
[08:27] | A village that can’t be culledis no good to them. | 不能洗劫的村子对他们来说可不好 |
[08:30] | – Did they know? – What? | – 他们知道吗? – 什么? |
[08:32] | Did the balarans knowthey were bringing this curse upon uswhen they came here? | Balar人来这之前知道他们会把 诅咒带给我们吗? |
[08:35] | No. They had no idea. | 不 他们不知道 |
[08:37] | It’s not their fault,jervis. | 不是他们的错Jervis |
[08:38] | Maybe not,but that doesn’t matter. | 或许不是 但是那不重要 |
[08:41] | The wraith won’t restuntil every last plague survivor in this galaxy is dead. | Wraith看不到这些幸存者们死 是不会善罢甘休的 |
[08:46] | Except the wraithhave no idea who they are unless people like youpoint them out. | 除非有像你这样的人指认 要不Wraith是不会知道他们的身份的 |
[08:51] | I’m not happyabout this either, colonel, | 我对此也很难过 中校 |
[08:54] | but what other choicedo we have? | 但是我们还有别的路可走吗? |
[08:56] | Well… | 呃… |
[08:59] | we may be ableto move all your people to a different planet,where they’ll be safe. | 我们可以把你们的人 转移到一个安全的星球上去 |
[09:04] | You mean leave our homes? | 你是说离开自己的家园? |
[09:06] | I know it’s not ideal,but the only other choice is to turn ina bunch of innocent people, | 我知道这不是很理想 但是不这样的话 就得将一群无辜的人推进火坑 |
[09:11] | and I know you guysaren’t going to do that, right? | 我知道你们是不会那样做的 对吗? |
[09:13] | Well, as the wraith said,they’re outsiders. | 呃 就像Wraith说的 他们是外来者 |
[09:16] | Jervis,we agreedto let them come here. | Jervis 我们答应收留他们 |
[09:20] | I didn’t agree. | 我没答应 |
[09:22] | Besides, they weren’t a threatat the time. | 还有 那时他们不算是威胁 |
[09:25] | Now that’s changed. | 但是现在不一样了 |
[09:27] | But they’ve becomelike family. | 但是他们已经融入我们的大家庭了 |
[09:30] | Novo livesunder my roof. She eats at my table. My daughteradores her. | Novo和我同吃同住 我女儿非常的喜欢她 |
[09:35] | What am I supposed to tell her? | 我如何跟她启齿? |
[09:36] | You’d preferthat we all be killed? | 那你就愿意我们一起去死? |
[09:40] | – Colonel sheppard, come in. – Excuse me. | – 呼叫Sheppard中校 – 失陪下 |
[09:44] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[09:45] | Ronon and iare at the gate. It does not appearto be heavily guarded. | 我和Ronon在星门附近 看上去不是重兵把守 |
[09:49] | It’s the same guysfrom the village. I recognizethe commander. | 就是去村子里的那些家伙 我认出来那指挥官了 |
[09:53] | What are the oddsof you two getting by ’em? | 你们俩把他们搞定的机率有多大? |
[09:55] | Pretty good. | 很大 |
[09:57] | Slim, actually,but much better if youand rodney join us. | 很渺茫 事实上 但是如果你和 Rodney加入的话会好很多 |
[10:01] | Yeah, all right. | 好吧 |
[10:03] | Hold your positiontill we can get there. | 我们过去前原地待命 |
[10:06] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[10:08] | How many peopleare in this village? | 村子里有多少人? |
[10:10] | 600, 700. | 六七百 |
[10:12] | Well, we’ll be tight for time,but we can manage. | 这样 我们时间紧迫 但是我们会想办法 |
[10:14] | What are you suggesting? | 你的建议是什么? |
[10:16] | We take the wraith out,get everybody through the gate before the hive ship comes. | 我们把Wraith消灭 在母舰来临前 让所有人穿过星门 |
[10:21] | You should be safe in atlantis till we can relocate you. | 在Atlantis你们会很安全的 直到为你们找到新的迁移地 |
[10:26] | Unacceptable. | 无法接受 |
[10:28] | The balaransdon’t deserve this. | Balar人不该承受这些 |
[10:30] | They did nothingbut survive a sickness. | 他们只是从一场瘟疫中幸存了下来 |
[10:33] | It could just as easilyhave happened to us. | 这也许会轻易的发生在我们身上 |
[10:36] | If we turn these people over, we are no better than the wraith ourselves. | 如果我们交出这些人 我们也不见得比Wratith好到哪里 |
[10:40] | Look. | 听着 |
[10:41] | Even if you cooperatewith the wraith, there’s no guaranteethey’re going tokeep their word. | 纵使你们和Wraith合作了 也不能保证他们会遵守诺言 |
[10:45] | They may just kill all of you for being an inconvenience. | 他们很可能会灭掉你们一劳永逸 |
[10:51] | All right. What do you want us to do? | 好吧 你想我们怎么做? |
[10:54] | Be ready to move. Take onlywhat you can carry. | 准备好迁移 带上随身物品 |
[11:05] | Let’s go, rodney. We’re going to hit the wraith. | 出发Rodney 去弄Wraith个小样的 |
[11:07] | – We are? – I’ll come with you. | – 我们? – 我和你们一起 |
[11:08] | – Not a chance, doc. – Colonel- | – 不行 医生 – 中校 |
[11:10] | I don’t have timeto argue. Get these people readyfor transport. | 我没时间争论 帮这些人准备好转移 |
[11:14] | Once the gate’s secure, we’re going tohave to move fast. | 一旦星门安全了 我们就得快速转移 |
[11:18] | Okay, but be careful. | 好吧 但是注意安全 |
[11:23] | If we’re going to attack, we got to do itfrom over there. | 如果要攻击的话 我们得从那边上 |
[11:25] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[11:58] | As soon aswe take the gate, we should call insome jumpers. | 一拨通星门 就呼叫派遣Jumper过来 |
[12:01] | It’ll make evacuatingthe village a lot faster. | 这样会使撤离更快些 |
[12:03] | Not to mention we canuse the extra firepower in case the hive gets herebefore we’re done. | 更别说万一母舰赶在我们前面了 还可以用额外的火力还击 |
[12:06] | Oh, let’s hopeit doesn’t come to that. | 噢希望不要发生 |
[12:08] | – Colonel sheppard, come in. – Go ahead. | – 呼叫Sheppard中校 – 请讲 |
[12:10] | We have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[12:12] | More of the wraith havebegun arriving back. They must have beenout on patrol. | 更多的Wraith回来了 他们肯定是出去巡逻了 |
[12:16] | How many? Can we still get out? | 有多少?我们还能出去么? |
[12:18] | No. For the time being,we’re stuck here. | 不行 我们目前被困在这儿了 |
[12:28] | You saidyou could get us out. | 你说你能带我们出去的 |
[12:29] | Well, there are morewraith than we thought. The gate’stoo heavily guarded. | Wraith比我们想的要多 星门的防守太严了 |
[12:33] | – So we’re trapped? – For the moment. | – 所以我们陷入绝境了? – 暂时是的 |
[12:36] | I haven’t given up hope. I just need time to developa new strategy. | 我还没放弃希望 我只是需要时间来谋划新的战术 |
[12:38] | What strategydo you propose we use to defeatan army of wraith? | 你有什么战术能让我们抵御 Wraith军队? |
[12:42] | Well, I don’t know. I haven’tthought of it yet. | 呃 我也不知道 我还没考虑过呢 |
[12:47] | Look,worst-case scenario-my team and I don’t show up, | 听着 最坏的情况是 我和我的小队没有按时出现 |
[12:50] | the people back on atlantis will dial the gateand contact us by radio. | Atlantis上的人会拨号星门 然后和我们用无线电联系 |
[12:54] | I can order back-up. | 我可以下令叫他们掩护 |
[12:55] | Will that happenbefore the hive ship arrives? | 那会在母舰来前发生吗? |
[12:59] | Probably not. | 可能不会 |
[13:00] | We can’t waitthat long. | 我们等不了那么久 |
[13:02] | For all we know, the wraith could be lyingabout the ship. | 但我们知道 可能根本没什么母舰会来 |
[13:04] | And why would theydo that? | 他们为什么要撒谎? |
[13:06] | I’m just saying, we need to stallas long as possible. | 我只是说得尽量拖延时间 |
[13:09] | This is madness. | 简直疯了 |
[13:11] | Elson,we have to thinkof the safetyof our people. | Elson 我们得考虑我们人民的安全 |
[13:13] | Oh, I’m thinking aboutthe safety of your people. All your people! | 哦 我是在考虑你的人民的安全 你所有的人! |
[13:17] | We can’t relyon their help. | 咱们不能靠他们 |
[13:18] | We have to makeour own decisions. | 得自己决定 |
[13:21] | I need timeto think about this. | 我需要时间考虑 |
[13:23] | The time for thathas passed, elson. We have to act. | 考虑的时间早就过了 Elson 咱们得开始行动了 |
[13:27] | And if you’re notprepared to do so,then I will. | 要是你没准备好 那我来 |
[13:33] | Jervis! Jervis! | |
[13:36] | What’s he going to do? | 他要干嘛? |
[13:39] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[13:44] | Where’s novo and the others? | Novo和其他人呢? |
[13:46] | We sent them home. Why? | 我们送他们回家了 怎么了? |
[13:49] | Canthese people walk? | 这些人可以走么? |
[13:50] | Well, if need be,but I thought we couldn’t get them through the gate. | 如果有必要的话 但我们不是不能通过星门吗 |
[13:53] | No, we can’tfor the time being, but I don’t thinkthey’re safe here either. | 没错 但咱们不能再等了 我觉得他们在这儿也不安全 |
[14:03] | Grab your weapons. | 拿好你的武器 |
[14:10] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[14:33] | Get out of my way. | 别挡路 |
[14:35] | She’s not here, jervis. | 她不在这儿 Jervis |
[14:46] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿? |
[14:56] | What are wegoing to do, novo? | 咱们怎么办 Novo? |
[14:58] | We have to get outof the village. | 咱们得离开村子 |
[15:15] | What the hell’sgoing on out there? | 外面到底怎么了? |
[15:16] | Some of the villagers decided to take matters into their own hands. | 有些村民决定自己解决问题 |
[15:20] | Well, let’s go stop ’em. | 那咱们得制止他们 |
[15:22] | First things first. We got to move these people. Grab some gear. | 事有轻重缓急 先把这些人带走 拿上一些行李 |
[15:31] | We don’t wantany trouble. Just hand over the balarans. | 我们不想惹麻烦 把Balaran人交出来就好 |
[15:34] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么想 |
[15:36] | Don’t make thingsdifficult, colonel. | 别自找麻烦 中校 |
[15:37] | You had your chanceto save the village. Now it’s my turn. | 我给过你机会拯救这个村子 现在轮到我了 |
[15:41] | Saving the village? That’s what you call this? | 拯救村子? 你管这叫拯救? |
[15:44] | This isn’t your affair. | 不关你事 |
[15:46] | It’s up to us to decide how to deal with the situation. | 该由我们决定怎么办 |
[15:49] | Yes, it is,but jervis,this is not our way. | 是啊 没错 但Jervis 这可不是我们做事的方式 |
[15:54] | Our way? | 我们做事的方式? |
[15:56] | Our way is what got usinto this situation in the first place! | 就是”我们做事的方式”造成了现在的局面! |
[16:01] | We’ve already given them more than they could haveever asked for. | 我们给予的已经远超出他们所求 |
[16:04] | All right,why not just shoot them right now and get it over with? | 好吧 干嘛不现在就毙了他们 一劳永逸? |
[16:08] | It’s a death sentenceanyway. Shoot them yourself, | 反正他们也是必死无疑 你自己动手吧 |
[16:11] | and spare themthe torment of being torturedby the wraith. | 正好让他们免于被Wraith的折磨 |
[16:13] | – Carson – You’d be doing thema favor. – Carson. | – 你可是帮了他们一个大忙 |
[16:15] | Go on! Kill themall, then, if you’re that desperateto be done with them! | 动手啊! 要是你那么想摆脱他们 就把他们都杀了 |
[16:30] | You’re making a big mistake. | 你大错特错了 |
[16:32] | Maybe,but at least we do so with a clear conscience. | 也许吧 但至少我们问心无愧 |
[16:38] | Doesn’t matter anyway. | 反正也无所谓了 |
[16:40] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思? |
[16:41] | My men are alreadyon the way to the gate with the first groupwe captured. | 我的人已经和最先抓到的俘虏朝星门走了 |
[16:48] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[17:01] | What are theygoing to do to us? | 他们要把我们怎么样? |
[17:03] | Be calm, sefaris. You’re scaring the others. | 冷静 Sefaris 你吓到别人了 |
[17:05] | Maybe theyshould be scared. | 也许他们应该害怕 |
[17:07] | We both know there’sno escape from this. | 咱们都知道根本无路可逃 |
[17:09] | We cannot give up hope. | 但我们不能放弃希望 |
[17:11] | Face it, novo… we’ve been betrayed. | 接受现实吧 Novo…我们被出卖了 |
[17:16] | They don’t want us here. They never did. | 他们不想让我们留在这儿 从来都没想过 |
[17:18] | We were doomedthe moment we had toleave our homes. | 在被迫背井离乡时 咱们就已经完蛋了 |
[17:22] | And, to think… | 而且 想想… |
[17:24] | as a survivor,I used to consider myself one of the lucky ones. | 作为幸存者 我曾经以为自己是幸运的 |
[17:33] | Is jervis taken care of? | 搞定Jervis了吗? |
[17:34] | He and his menhave been locked up. They will not be giving usany more trouble, | 他和他的手下已经被关起来 不会再惹麻烦了 |
[17:37] | though I do not think it was necessary to stun them. | 虽然觉得没有必要击昏他们 |
[17:39] | Felt good, though. | 不过那样很爽 |
[17:41] | So what now? | 现在怎么办? |
[17:42] | Well, I got to getthe rest of the balarans out of the village. | 我得把剩下的Balaran人带出村子 |
[17:44] | There’s no tellingif anybody else might feel the wayjervis does. | 谁知道是不是还有人和Jervis一个想法 |
[17:47] | – Where should wetake them? – The forest? | – 把他们带到哪儿? – 森林里? |
[17:49] | It’s kind of a long haulat night. | 晚上可有点难过 |
[17:50] | Wait a minute. What about the mine? | 等等 矿山怎么样? |
[17:51] | These tracks leadright down to it. I mean,we just follow them. | 这些矿道直通矿山 我是说 咱们顺着走就行了 |
[17:55] | – No one gets lost. – Exactly. | – 绝不会迷路 – 没错 |
[17:57] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:58] | Go get beckettand his patients. Bring them here. We’ll round up everyone else. | 把Beckett和他的病人带过来 咱们把所有人都集中起来 |
[18:17] | – What is it? – Something’s happening. | – 怎么了? – 好像出事了 |
[18:24] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了? |
[18:27] | – You’ll be moving shortly. – Where? | – 你们很快要出发了 – 去哪儿? |
[18:31] | Your new home. | 你们的新家 |
[18:33] | The hive shiphas just arrived. | 母舰刚刚到了 |
[18:37] | Wait. | 等等 |
[18:40] | I have a propositionfor you. | 我有个建议 |
[18:42] | What are youdoing, sefaris? | 你要干嘛 Sefaris? |
[18:44] | Something we should havedone a long time ago. | 很久以前就该做的 |
[18:46] | – There is nothingyou have to offer me. – Don’t be so sure. | – 你们没什么可以给我的 – 别那么肯定 |
[18:50] | There’s someonehiding in the village. | 有人躲在这村里 |
[18:52] | He’s of far greater value than all of us put together. | 他比我们所有人加起来还重要 |
[18:55] | – Sefaris, no- – spare our lives,I’ll take you to him. | – Sefaris 别… – 留下我们的性命 我就带你去找他 |
[19:01] | A fair attempt… but the answer’s no. | 好建议…不过我的回答是不 |
[19:05] | My life, then. | 我拿性命保证 |
[19:08] | How could youdo this? | 你怎能这么做? |
[19:09] | I promise,it’ll be worth your while. | 我发誓 不会浪费你的时间 |
[19:17] | I believethat is everybody. | 我想这就是所有人了 |
[19:19] | Where’s mckayand beckett? | McKay和Beckett呢? |
[19:22] | Rodney,what’s your status? | Rodney 你那边怎么样? |
[19:24] | Still at the clinic. Carson decided to pick upa few more supplies. | 还在诊所 Carson想多拿点装备 |
[19:28] | Tell him to get a move on. We can’t stay here forever. | 告诉他快点 我们不能一直呆在这儿 |
[19:31] | Go ahead, colonel. We’ll catch up. | 你先走 中校 我们会赶上的 |
[19:32] | – You sure? – Absolutely. We’ll be right behind you. | – 你确定? – 当然 我们会紧跟在你们后面 |
[19:37] | Let’s get going. Stay together. Follow the tracks. | 咱们走吧 别走散 跟着矿道走 |
[19:47] | There. That should do it. | 来 这应该管用 |
[19:49] | Rodney, can you give mea hand here? | Rodney 能帮我个忙吗? |
[19:51] | Remind meto bring a sherpanext time I visit. | 记得提醒我下次带个夏巴人来 |
[20:00] | Him. He’s the one. | 就是他 |
[20:09] | You see? I kept up my endof the bargain. | 看 我遵守了诺言 |
[20:13] | So you did. | 是的 |
[20:16] | Unfortunately,in light of your…”condition”… | 很不幸 考虑到你的…”状况”… |
[20:22] | keeping you aliveis far too risky. | 让你活着太冒险了 |
[20:51] | Darts. | 是Dart |
[20:53] | Rodney and carsonare still not here. | Rodney和Carson还没到 |
[20:55] | Rodney, come in. | Rodney 回话 |
[20:57] | McKay? Mckay? | |
[21:00] | You guys keep moving. I’m going to goget him. | 你们继续走 我去找他 |
[21:24] | – Ronon? Teyla? – Go ahead. | – Ronon? Teyla? – 讲 |
[21:27] | The wraith just gotbeckett and mckay. | Wraith把Beckett和McKay抓走了 |
[21:28] | What? How? | 什么? 怎么可能? |
[21:30] | Took ’em up in a dart. | Dart把他们抓走 |
[21:32] | I think they’re on their wayup to a hive. | 我想他们往母舰去了 |
[21:34] | How did the wraith know that they were in the village? | Wraith怎么知道他们在村里? |
[21:39] | I think I got an idea. | 我有点头绪 |
[21:52] | Rodney. Rodney, wake up. | Rodney Rodney 醒醒 |
[21:56] | god, is it me,or have they juiced up the stun weapons? | 老天 是我不行了 还是他们的击昏武器升级了? |
[22:01] | Oh, and theybrought us to the hive. That’s great. | 哦 还把咱们请进了母舰 太棒了 |
[22:03] | What are wegoing to do? | 咱们怎么办? |
[22:05] | Uh, just don’t-don’t panic. Don’t panic. | 呃 别… 别惊慌 别惊慌 |
[22:10] | I have… got lots of experience escaping from these things. | 我有…有些在这种情况下逃生的经验 |
[22:13] | – You do? – Oh, yeah. Yeah. | – 是吗? – 是啊 真的 |
[22:14] | I’ve been in this situationdozens of times, always figured a way out. | 我遇到过N回这种事 总能想法逃出来 |
[22:17] | – How, exactly? – Uh, let’s see. | – 具体怎么逃出去的? – 呃 咱们看看 |
[22:20] | Last time, teyla was posingas a queen, so… | 上次Teyla假扮女王… |
[22:24] | you know,she had us released. | 你知道 她下令释放我们 |
[22:26] | – Not much chanceof that happening. – No, I guess not. | – 好像不太可能 – 我想也是 |
[22:29] | How about the timebefore that? | 上上次呢? |
[22:30] | Ronon’s friend tyrewas pretending to bein league with the wraith,but really he was on our side,so… | Ronon的朋友Tyre假装和幽灵结盟 但其实他是我们这边的… |
[22:35] | he let us out. | 他把我们放了出来 |
[22:36] | I’m starting to sensea pattern here. | 我有点明白了 |
[22:38] | You’ve actuallynever really escaped from one of these cellson your own? | 你其实根本没靠自己逃出去过 是吧? |
[22:41] | – First timefor everything, right? – Oh, god, rodney. | – 事情总有第一次嘛 – 天啊 Rodney |
[22:43] | Well, just… give me a minute. I’ll think ofsomething. | 给…给我点时间 我会想出办法的 |
[22:48] | I hate to pressure you, rodney, but I don’t thinkwe have a minute. | 我很想逼你 Rodney 可我觉得咱们恐怕没那个时间 |
[22:58] | Bring them. | 带他们过来 |
[23:06] | What is this place? | 这是哪儿? |
[23:08] | A lab belongingto my top scientist. | 我最顶尖的科学家的实验室 |
[23:12] | For the last six month she has been studying the deadly toxin that has infiltrated our food supply. | 过去6个月 他一直在研究 我们食物中混入的致命毒素 |
[23:19] | Where is he now? | 他现在在哪儿? |
[23:22] | Dead. | 死了 |
[23:25] | He was convincedhe had arrived at a foolproof wayto detect the poison. | 他以为找到了一个万无一失的 毒素检测方法 |
[23:30] | To prove it, he decided to feed on one of his test subjects. | 为了证明 他决定取食一个实验对象 |
[23:34] | Guess that didn’twork out so well? | 看来不太管用? |
[23:37] | He diedin excruciating pain. | 他在极度痛苦中死去 |
[23:41] | Needless to say, his research has beenstalled ever since. | 不用说 他的研究也就暂停了 |
[23:47] | And that’s whereyou come in,doctor. | 接下来就是你的工作 医生 |
[23:51] | Me? What do youexpect me to do? | 我? 你想让我干嘛? |
[23:54] | The one who identified you said you had considerable expertisein dealing with the toxin. | 指认出你的人说你对付这种毒素很有经验 |
[23:59] | He even said you hada hand in developing it. | 他甚至说你曾经参与开发 |
[24:03] | If anyone can finda way to detect it,you can. | 你一定可以找出检测毒素的方法 |
[24:06] | If you thinkI’m going to help you, you’re sorely mistaken. | 要是你觉得我会帮你 那可大错特错了 |
[24:10] | I anticipatedyou might say that, | 我知道你会这么说 |
[24:13] | which is whyI’m preparedto offer youan incentive. | 这就是为什么我会给你个动力 |
[24:17] | Thus far,I have spared the lives of the people on the planet below. | 至今为止 我都没有动过下面星球上的人 |
[24:22] | If you cooperate,I will continue to do so. | 如果你合作 我会继续这么做 |
[24:26] | But if either of you try to cross me in any way- | 但如果你们哪个想和我作对… |
[24:28] | yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah,we get the picture. | 好吧好吧 我们明白了 |
[24:31] | I knew you’d cometo see it my way. | 我就知道你会理解的 |
[24:40] | Get to work. | 去干活吧 |
[24:55] | Give me one reason why I shouldn’tblow your head off. | 给我个理由不爆你的头 |
[24:57] | What for? | 为什么? |
[24:59] | How did the wraith knowto grab beckett? | Wraith怎么知道要抓Beckett? |
[25:01] | W- what do you mean? Doctor’s been captured? | 你在说什么? 医生被抓了? |
[25:04] | I swear, I had nothingto do with that. | 我发誓 这事跟我无关 |
[25:09] | – What about your men? – No. No, there’s no way. | – 你的手下呢? – 不 不 这不可能 |
[25:12] | The doctor has beennothing but good to us. | 医生对我们很好 |
[25:14] | Well, they didn’t juststumble across the clinic. Somebodybrought them there. | 他们可不是偶尔发现诊所的 肯定有人带路 |
[25:21] | Well, why don’t youask the balarans? | 你干嘛不问问Balaran人? |
[25:24] | They’re the oneswith the most to gain. | 这样做他们才是赢家 |
[25:27] | One of themprobably thoughthe could save himself by turning in the doctor. | 也许他们中的哪个以为 交出医生就能救自己 |
[25:36] | I told you they wereno good, colonel. | 我告诉过你他们不是好东西 中校 |
[25:48] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[25:49] | None of these consolesare hooked into anything. | 这些控制台都是独立的 |
[25:51] | I can’t accessany of the ship’s systems. What about you? | 我没法进入飞船系统 你呢? |
[25:55] | You making any progress? | 你有什么进展? |
[25:57] | Carson? Carson? | |
[25:59] | Hey! You okay? | 嘿! 你没事吧? |
[26:02] | I can’t do this,rodney. | 我做不到 Rodney |
[26:05] | What do you mean? You don’tunderstand it? | 什么意思? 你看不懂? |
[26:06] | No. I mean, I can’t do it. | 不 我是说 我不能这么做 |
[26:09] | Do you realize what’ll happen if the wraith find a way to detect the hoffan drug? | 一旦幽灵找到方法检测Hoffan药物 你知道会有什么后果吗? |
[26:12] | They’ll hunt down every last person in this galaxy that has it. | 他们会杀掉银河系里所有带毒的人 |
[26:15] | That’s hundreds of thousandsof people, rodney. | 那可是几十万人 Rodney |
[26:18] | Not to mention the factthat, when they’re finished, | 更别提当他们杀完后 |
[26:20] | they can start feeding again,indiscriminately. | 就可以继续肆无忌惮的取食 |
[26:23] | What’s thealternative, huh? | 还有什么别的办法? |
[26:24] | We know the wraith aren’t just going to let the matter drop. | 咱们都知道幽灵不会就此罢休 |
[26:26] | We’ve seenwhat they can do. They’ll- they’ll wipe out entire villages | 咱们也知道他们能干出什么 他们会杀光整个村子的人 |
[26:29] | just to get a fewlike the balarans. | 就为了抓住几个Balaran人 |
[26:31] | So what am isupposed to do? | 我到底该怎么办? |
[26:32] | You just stall. You know, you make it looklike you’re working, and… | 消极怠工 你知道 假装合作 然后… |
[26:36] | till we figure outhow to get the hell out of here. | 直到找到方法逃跑 |
[26:38] | And then what? Go about our business? Pretend this never happened? | 然后呢? 继续工作 假装一切都没发生? |
[26:40] | I never saidit was going to be easy. | 我没说会那么简单 |
[26:42] | But you can’t solve all the galaxy’s problemsin one day. | 但你不能在一天内解决整个宇宙的问题啊 |
[26:46] | Look, I understand. You feel guilty. But this is not your fault. | 听着 我理解你有负罪感 但这不是你的错 |
[26:49] | You had no idea that any of this was going to happen. | 你完全不知道会发生这样的事 |
[26:53] | One of the first thingsthey taught us in medical schoolwas “do no harm.” | 医学院教我们的第一件事 就是”不要伤人” |
[26:58] | Now, I’m ata loss right nowto figure out how that’seven possible in this situation. | 而在现在这种情况下 我都不知道 怎么可能不伤害别人 |
[27:11] | How are they doing? | 他们怎么样了? |
[27:14] | They are frightened. | 有些害怕 |
[27:16] | I’ve been trying toreassure them, but it is of little use. | 我一直在安慰他们 但是没什么用 |
[27:20] | How’s it going in here? | 这里怎么样了? |
[27:22] | We are getting by. What is happeningin the village? | 勉强可以应付吧 村子里怎么样了? |
[27:24] | Ah, not much. Everybody’s hiding indoors. | 啊 不怎么样 大家都在家里躲着 |
[27:27] | Why hasn’t the hiveship attacked yet? | 为什么那个母舰还没有开始攻击呢? |
[27:29] | Do you think it couldhave something to do with rodneyand carson’s capture? | 你觉得可能是和 Rodney和Carson被抓有关吗? |
[27:31] | I don’t know,but we should use this time to come up with a plan. | 我不知道 但我们应该 利用这个时间想出一个计划 |
[27:35] | You got anything? | 你有什么点子了吗? |
[27:36] | Maybe, but it’s going totake some work. | 算是吧 但是得要点功夫 |
[27:46] | What is it? You got something? | 怎么了? 你发现什么了? |
[27:49] | No. | 没有 |
[27:50] | You sure? You got one ofthose “beckett” faces. | 你确定? 你的表情看上去很Beckett |
[27:53] | Aye, I’m sure, rodney. Just go back to work. | 嗯 Rodney 我很确定 继续工作吧 |
[27:55] | – Where are you going? – To talkto the hive commander. | – 你要去哪? – 去和母舰的指挥官谈谈 |
[27:57] | What? Why? | 什么? 为什么啊? |
[27:58] | There’s somethingI need to tell him. | 我有事要告诉他 |
[28:00] | Oh, I knew it. You found something.What is it? | 哦 我就知道 你发现什么了 到底是什么啊? |
[28:02] | – Hey, open up! – Seriously, will youjust tell me? | – 嘿 开门! – 我说真的 跟我说说吧 |
[28:04] | You know I’m going togo through your stuff as soon as you’re gone. | 反正你知道你离开以后 我就会开始翻你的东西的 |
[28:06] | Just leave me be,rodney. Open the door! | 就让我去吧 Rodney 开门啊! |
[28:08] | Will you just tell mewhat’s going on? | 你就不能和我说说到底是怎么回事? |
[28:10] | I need to talkto the commander right away. | 我要立即和指挥官谈话 |
[28:12] | Listen to me, rodney. I need you to stay here. | Rodney 听我说 我需要你留在这 |
[28:14] | Don’t worry. Everything will be just fine. | 别担心 不会有什么事的 |
[28:16] | Right. | 好吧 |
[28:35] | Doctor. I didn’t expectto hear from you so soon. | 我的医生朋友 我没意料到 这么快就能再见到你 |
[28:40] | – This must be good news. – For some people,maybe. | – 肯定是有什么好消息吧 – 对某些人来说是的 |
[28:43] | I’m here to tell youthat I’m off the case. | 我是来和你说我不接受这个任务 |
[28:48] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么? |
[28:49] | I’m not going to doyour dirty work for you. Find someone else. | 我不会为你做你的脏活 找别人吧 |
[28:52] | – There is no one else! – Then that’s too badfor you, isn’t it? | – 没有别人了! – 那只能算你运气不好啦 |
[28:55] | You’re trying my patience,doctor. | 你这是在考验我的耐心 医生 |
[28:58] | You forget,I control the fateof the people below. | 你不要忘了 下面的人的生命 掌握在我手上 |
[29:01] | People will dieno matter what I do, so I’m not going todo anything. | 不管怎么样他们都会死 所以我什么都不会做 |
[29:09] | If you refuseto complete the research, | 如果你拒绝完成研究… |
[29:13] | then there is onlyone other way that you could beof use to me. | 那么你就剩下一种用处了 |
[29:18] | And, trust me,you won’t like it. | 相信我 你不会喜欢的 |
[29:22] | You don’tscare me anymore. Do you understand? | 我不怕你 你明白吗? |
[29:25] | I don’t give a damnwhat you do to me. | 我才不管你对我做什么呢 |
[29:28] | Suit yourself. I’m going to enjoy this… very much. | 如你所愿 我会好好享用的… |
[29:51] | What is this? | 怎么回事? |
[29:56] | What have you done to me? | 你对我做了什么? |
[29:58] | Turns outyou were closerto detecting the hoffan drugthan you thought. | 我发现原来你们距离 检测出Hoffan药只差一步了 |
[30:02] | It didn’t take me longto perfect your blood test. | 我没花多长时间就完善了 你们的血液测试方法 |
[30:05] | And onceI confirmed itusing samples that you provided, | 在用你们提供的样本进行确认以后 |
[30:09] | I decided to doone more test, just to be certain… on me. | 我决定进行一个额外的测试… 测试对象就是我 |
[30:15] | – You have the toxin? – Indeed. | – 你身上有那个毒素? – 没错 |
[30:18] | And now… so do you. | 现在你身上也有了 |
[30:42] | – Carson! – Hello, rodney.Can you delete this data? | – Carson! – 你好 Rodney 你能把这些数据删除吗? |
[30:45] | – Yeah, of course,but how did you- – I talked the hive commanderinto feeding on me. | – 可以 但你怎么… – 我说服那个指挥官取食我 |
[30:47] | What? What? Why would youdo that? | 什么 什么? 你那么做干嘛? |
[30:50] | I have the hoffan drug,rodney. | Rodney 我身上有Hoffan药 |
[30:51] | Michael must have given it to me as a defense against the wraith. | Michael一定是给我做了注射 来防范其他的Wraith |
[30:54] | Well, why didn’tyou tell me? | 那你为什么不告诉我? |
[30:55] | Because you would havestopped me from going. | 那样你就不会让我去了 |
[30:56] | Yeah, because it’s stupid! What would’ve happenedif you were wrong? | 是啊 因为那样太傻了 万一你弄错了怎么办? |
[30:58] | I had to do something. It’s the only chance we hadto get away. | 我得做点什么 这是我们逃走的唯一希望 |
[31:00] | Now, will you help medestroy this research before they find outwhat I’ve done? | 现在你得在他们发现之前 帮我把我的研究成果毁掉 |
[31:04] | – Right. – Okay, great. | – 好的 – 好极了 |
[31:11] | The coast is clear. | 周围没人 |
[31:15] | – What are we doing,exactly? – What do you think? | – 我们到底在干什么? – 你觉得呢? |
[31:17] | We’re looking fora way off this ship. | 我们在找逃出去的方法 |
[31:19] | By wandering aimlesslythrough the hallways? | 就这样在走道里毫无目的的乱走? |
[31:21] | I’m notwandering aimlessly. I’m exploring. | 我不是在乱走 我是在探索 |
[31:24] | There’sa big difference. | 这有很大的区别的 |
[31:30] | Bingo! | 找到了! |
[31:40] | What are youdoing, rodney? | Rodney 你在干什么? |
[31:41] | Hacking intothe ship’s communications. | 黑入飞船的通讯系统 |
[31:43] | Are you surethat’s a good idea? | 你确定这是个好主意吗? |
[31:45] | Look, if we don’t getin touch with sheppard, we don’t stand any chanceof getting off this ship. | 如果我们不和Sheppard联系的话 就没有任何逃出去的希望 |
[31:50] | You’re going tohave to cover me. | 你得掩护我 |
[31:51] | All right. From which direction? | 好吧 掩护哪边? |
[31:56] | What was that? | 怎么回事? |
[31:57] | Sheppard, do you read me? | Sheppard 你能听见吗? |
[31:59] | Mckay, is that you? | McKay 是你吗? |
[32:00] | Oh! Thank god! Okay, we are on the hive ship. I’ve got beckett with me. | 哦! 谢天谢地 我们在母舰上 Beckett和我在一起 |
[32:04] | What the hellis going on up there? | 你们那里到底是怎么回事? |
[32:06] | We managed to escape. | 我们成功逃出来了 |
[32:09] | Beckett helped. | Beckett帮了大忙 |
[32:10] | Oh, that’s great, ’cause we could reallyuse the help. | 哦 好极了 因为我们现在正需要帮助 |
[32:12] | You? Look, we’re the onesstuck on the ship! | 需要帮助? 我们才是被困在飞船上的人 |
[32:15] | That’s exactly where you need to be right now, | 我正你们需要在飞船上 |
[32:16] | because we need someone to take out the hive’smain weapons. | 因为我们需要解除掉飞船的武器系统 |
[32:20] | What? | 什么? |
[32:21] | We got a plan,but it’s onlygoing to work if we take the hiveout of the picture. | 我们有一个计划 但只有先把母舰干掉才有用 |
[32:25] | It is bad enough that I hackedinto communications! | 我黑入通讯系统已经够糟糕的了! |
[32:26] | If I start messing aroundwith other systems, they’ll track us downin a matter of minutes! | 如果我开始破坏其他系统 他们几分钟内就能找到我们 |
[32:30] | Rodney,it’s the only way to get these peopleto safety. | Rodney 这是把这些人 带到安全地带的唯一方法 |
[32:33] | Once that’s done,we’ll figure out a way to get you guys out of there. | 把他们送走以后 我会想方法 把你们弄出来的 |
[32:40] | All right. I’ll see what I can do. | 好吧 我看看我能做什么 |
[32:43] | Give me a few minutes. That should be enough time. | 给我几分钟就足够了 |
[32:45] | You’re a good man, rodney. | Rodney 你是一个好人 |
[32:46] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Just don’t forget us, okay? | 是啊 是啊 是啊 不要忘了我们就行了 |
[32:49] | We won’T. Good luck. | 不会的 祝你们好运 |
[32:50] | – Think he’ll be ableto pull it off? – Well, he’d better. | – 你觉得他能搞定吗? – 他最好搞定 |
[32:53] | Otherwise this thing’sgoing to go very badly. | 不然的话 一切就完蛋了 |
[33:23] | Jervis Jervis. | |
[33:25] | – Jervis. – What do you want? | – Jervis – 你想怎么样? |
[33:27] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[33:29] | Well, I have nothingto say to you. | 我和你没什么好谈的 |
[33:32] | You were right all along. I should havelistened to you. | 你是对的 我应该听你的话 |
[33:37] | The atlantians have no ideawhat they’re doing. | Atlantis来的人完全不知道他们在干什么 |
[33:40] | They claim to have a plan,but, in reality, they’re just puttingall our livesat risk. | 他们声称有一个计划 但事实上 他们在拿我们的生命冒险 |
[33:46] | Well… | 但… |
[33:52] | It’s a little late now,isn’t it? | 一切都太晚了 不是吗? |
[33:56] | Is it? | 不一定 |
[33:57] | If you went to the wraithat the gate right now, | 如果你现在就到星门那找那些Wraith |
[34:00] | do you think you could get them to honor the original deal? | 你觉得你能让他们照原来的条件进行吗? |
[34:04] | It’s possible. | 也许可以 |
[34:06] | But… I’d have to deliver all of the remaining outsiders at once. | 但是…我得一次性 把剩下的人全部交出去 |
[34:14] | They’re in the mine,hiding inthe main chamber. | 他们在矿里 躲在主采矿间 |
[34:18] | Are the other councilors on board with this? | 其他委员同意这个了吗? |
[34:21] | The less they know about it,the better. | 他们知道的越少越好 |
[34:24] | And you? | 你呢? |
[34:27] | Can you reconcile thiswith your conscience? | 你的良心过得去吗? |
[34:32] | Leave that to me. You just make that deal. | 我的问题我来解决 你去做这比交易就好 |
[34:54] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[35:08] | Search the ship. | 搜索飞船 |
[35:12] | How long is this going to take,rodney? | Rodney 还要多久? |
[35:13] | Do I rush youwhile you’re performing complicated surgery? | 你做复杂的手术的时候 我有催过你吗? |
[35:15] | Aye, it’s been knownto happen. | 嗯 我知道你会催的 |
[35:18] | All right, I’m in. | 好了 我进去了 |
[35:19] | Now, I just need a fewminutes to disable the- | 现在 我需要几分钟来解除… |
[35:23] | oh, geez! I thinkthey found us! | 哦 天! 我想他们发现我们了 |
[35:27] | You figure? | 这还用想? |
[35:28] | Okay, you’re going tohave to hold them off. | 好吧 我们得挡一阵子 |
[35:30] | – Am I, now? – Yeah. Come on,carson. You can do this,all right? | – 叫我去? – 没错 快点 Carson 你做得来的 对吧 |
[35:33] | All right. On three? | 好吧 数到三 |
[35:34] | – How about on one? – All right. | – 数到一怎么样? – 好吧 |
[35:36] | Right. And, one! | 好 一! |
[35:42] | How’s it coming? | 怎么样了? |
[35:45] | Almost there. | 就快好了 |
[35:51] | I can’t hold them offforever, rodney! | 我不能永远把他们挡在外面 Rodney |
[35:55] | We have to go! Now! | 我们得马上走! |
[35:57] | All right, that’s it! I got it! Let’s go! | 好吧 弄好了! 我搞定了! 我们走! |
[36:05] | – Where are we going? – The dart bay. | – 我们要去哪? – Dart停靠舱 |
[36:06] | – You know how tofly a dart? – Well, I’ve flownjumpers before. | – 你知道怎么开Dart? – 啊 我以前开过Jumper |
[36:08] | I’ve been to tokyo before. Doesn’t meanI can speak japanese. | 我去过东京 不代表我会说日语 |
[36:11] | Well, how hardcan it be? | 能有多难呢? |
[36:15] | Do you even knowwhere you’re going? | 你知道我们在向哪走吗? |
[36:16] | Yeah, I pulled upa schematic of the shipon that console. | 知道 我在那个控制台那 调出了飞船的图纸 |
[36:18] | What? While we werebeing fired upon? | 什么? 在他们朝我们开火的时候? |
[36:28] | All right,that’s sealed. | 好了 门锁死了 |
[36:29] | – How long do you thinkit’ll hold them? – Not very. | – 你觉得这个门能抵挡多久? – 不会太久 |
[36:41] | Well, come on. | 好了 快来 |
[36:46] | – What are you doing? – I’m getting in. | – 你在干什么? – 在挤进来 |
[36:48] | Well, we can’t bothfit in here. | 我们不能都座在这里面 |
[36:49] | You’re damn rightI can. Now shove over! | 我肯定能挤进来 过去一点 |
[36:53] | – You comfy? – Peachy. | – 坐得舒服吗? – 舒服极了 |
[36:58] | What are you waiting for? | 我们在等什么? |
[36:59] | – Well, it shouldjust start up. – Well, it didn’T. | – 嗯 它应该会启动的啊 – 啊 它没有 |
[37:01] | I know, but itdoesn’t make sense. A canopy shouldform over our head. | 我知道 但这不对啊 我们头顶上应该形成一个座舱盖 |
[37:04] | Maybe there’s some kindof a weight limit? | 也许是有某种重量限制? |
[37:06] | What’s thatsupposed to mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[37:07] | I mean becausethere’s two of us! | 我是说因为这里面有两个人 |
[37:09] | – Well, maybe you needa key, or something? – It’s nota volkswagen, carson! | – 也许是需要钥匙之类的 – 这又不是大众汽车 Carson! |
[37:13] | Okay, look,these are obviouslythe flight controls. That makes thatpropulsion, so… | 看好 这明显是飞行控制 也就是说那是推进 那么… |
[37:17] | where’d you come up withthat brilliant conclusion? | 你是怎么得出这些结论的? |
[37:19] | It’s just common sense! | 只是常识罢了 |
[37:21] | – Come on! – Right, common sense. | – 动啊! – 好吧 是常识 |
[37:23] | What do youwant from me? It’s not likethere’s labels! | 你还能要我怎么样? 这上面又没有帖标签 |
[37:27] | – Oh, not good! – You’re telling me. We needa new plan, rodney. | – 哦 不好了 – 我们需要想一个新计划 Rodney |
[37:30] | I know! I’m thinking! | 我知道! 我在想! |
[37:31] | Well, whatever you do,think fast, because if those wraithcome through that door, | 不管你在想什么 你最好快点 因为一旦Wraith突破那扇门 |
[37:34] | we’re both dead. | 我们就挂了 |
[37:41] | Rodney, we need to go. | Rodney 我们得走了 |
[37:42] | Where? I mean,we’re trapped in here! | 去哪? 我们被困在这了! |
[37:44] | Then we need tofind a place to hide. Come on. | 那我们得找个地方躲起来 快点 |
[37:47] | – What? – I have another idea. | – 怎么了? – 我有个主意了 |
[37:48] | It’s a long shot,but it might work. | 算是放长线 但是可能有用 |
[37:51] | But you’re going tohave to get off me! | 但你得先出去 |
[38:08] | Once you’ve taken these people, you’re going to leavethe village, right? For good? | 你们把那些人带走以后 你们会离开这个村子 永不回来 对吧? |
[38:13] | This place is ofno concern to us. | 这个地方和我们没有关系 |
[38:15] | All we wantis the balarans. | 我们要得只是Balaran人 |
[38:17] | There’s a large chamberup ahead. That’s where they’re hiding. | 前面有一个很大的房间 他们就藏在里面 |
[38:26] | Where are they? | 他们在哪? |
[38:28] | I don’t understand. He said they were here! | 我不明白 他告诉我他们在这的 |
[38:32] | I… they should beright here! | 我… 他们应该在这的! |
[38:54] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[39:05] | Think wekilled enough wraithto make a difference? | 这么多Wraith挂了 这下我们的火力应该够了吧? |
[39:07] | Guess we’ll find out. | 我猜我们很快就会知道了 |
[39:14] | Nice work. | 干得好 |
[39:28] | We’ve received wordof an explosionon the planet that’s killed severalof our warriors. | 我们收到消息 地面上发生了爆炸 杀死了我们几个战士 |
[39:31] | The humans continueto attack our troops. | 人类在不停的攻击我们的部队 |
[39:34] | They’re trying to escape. | 他们想逃跑 |
[39:36] | Target the areaaround the portaland open fire. | 瞄准星际之门附近的地区然后开火 |
[39:40] | Weaponsaren’t responding! | 武器没有反应! |
[39:42] | What? | 什么? |
[39:58] | Dial the gate. | 快拨号 |
[40:02] | This is the first group. There are more are coming. | 这是第一批 还有一批人在路上 |
[40:04] | We’ve got to move fast. They won’t take thislying down. Let’s go. | 我们得走快点 他们是不会停下来歇息的 走吧 |
[40:07] | All right. Come on, let’s go. Stay level, stay low. | 好吧 我们走 弯着腰 头低下去 |
[40:19] | We’ve lost contact withthe troops at the gate. | 我们和把守星门的部队失去了联络 |
[40:22] | What about the twohuman prisoners? | 那两个人类犯人呢? |
[40:25] | They’re nowhereto be seen. | 没有找到他们 |
[40:27] | They couldn’t havejust disappeared. It doesn’t matter. | 他们不可能消失 不过没关系 |
[40:31] | We can’t letthe villagers escape. | 我们不能让那些人逃走 |
[40:35] | Launch the darts. | 派Dart出去 |
[40:43] | Colonel! | 中校! |
[40:45] | Go, go, go! | 快走 快走 快走! |
[40:56] | Oh, crap! | 哦 该死! |
[41:04] | Sheppard! We’ve got more coming! | Sheppard! 更多敌机来袭! |
[41:11] | Go, go, go! You’re almost there. | 快走 快走 快走! 你们就快到了! |
[41:17] | Teyla! Teyla! | |
[41:20] | – Rodney! Carson! – Oh, my god, it worked! | – Rodney! Carson! – 哦 天那 成功了! |
[41:22] | – Rodney,you’re a genius! – What’d you do? | – Rodney 你真是个天才! – 你怎么弄的? |
[41:24] | I reprogrammed the culling beamto dematerialize us, then to dischargeonly from that point on. | 我给飞船的光束进行了重编程 让它把我们进行分解 然后只进行释放 |
[41:27] | Once the wraith losttheir main weapons,it was just a matter of timefor them to launch the darts. | Wraith失去了主武器系统 迟早会派出Dart |
[41:37] | Let’s go! | 我们走! |
[41:48] | There you are! I’ve been calling you. | 你在这啊! 我在呼叫你呢 |
[41:51] | Oh, I’m sorry. What’s up? | 哦 对不起 什么事? |
[41:53] | Lorne’s team just found a suitable planetfor the villagers. | Lorne的小队刚给那些村民 找到了一个合适的星球 |
[41:55] | They’re going to move them outthis afternoon. | 他们今天下午就要搬出去了 |
[41:56] | Aye, I heard. I’m going with them. | 啊 我听说了 我要和他们一起去 |
[41:58] | Oh, right. Of course. Um, well, you want to… grab some lunch? | 哦 对 当然了 嗯 你想… 去吃点午饭吗? |
[42:02] | We didn’t get any chanceto socialize this time around, unless you count, | 这次我们还没好好在一起过呢 除非你把… |
[42:04] | you know, running through the halls of the hive ship as social time. | 在母舰里面乱跑当成社交活动 |
[42:08] | Aye, you’re right. | 啊 你说的没错 |
[42:09] | Look, rodney, I’d love to, but I really need toget through this. | Rodney 我非常想去 但是我真的要看完这个 |
[42:12] | Well, what is it? | 那 这是什么? |
[42:13] | Dr. Keller’s researchon the serum that keeps my cells from deteriorating. | 这是Keller医生研究的那个 阻止我细胞退化的血清 |
[42:16] | I think there might besomething in here to helpthe plague survivors, | 我想那里面可能有什么东西 可以帮助那些瘟疫的幸存者 |
[42:19] | since I’m not gettingthe infections that they are. | 因为我没有像他们一样受到感染 |
[42:21] | Well, you don’t haveto do this now. I’ll download the datato a drive. | 你不用现在干啊 要我的话 会下载到一个硬盘里 |
[42:24] | You can just, you know,take it with you. | 然后 你知道 带在身上 |
[42:26] | Actually, you can’T. | 事实上不行 |
[42:27] | Mr. Woolsey doesn’t wantit leaving the base. | Woolsey先生不想让这个离开基地 |
[42:31] | – I’m sorry, rodney. – Well, I don’t care. | – Rodney 我很抱歉 – 没关系 |
[42:33] | I was just, you know,trying to stop youfrom whining about never seeing me. | 我只是 你知道… 防止你 叫着嚷着说总是见不到我 |
[42:36] | All right. | 好吧 |
[42:39] | Rodney, wait. | Rodney 等一下 |
[42:40] | Now that I think of it,I am a wee bit peckish. | 我想了一下 我有点饿了 |
[42:43] | Besides, I can’t solveall the galaxy’s problems in one day, can I? | 另外 我不能在一天之内 解决整个宇宙的问题 不是吗? |
[42:48] | – Well, I- – shut it. | – 那我… – 别说了 |
[42:49] | Right, let’s go. | 好吧 我们走吧 |
[42:53] | So? Interested in anyonethese days? | 那么? 你最近有看上什么人吗? |
[42:56] | – Me? – No, I don’thave time for that. | – 我? – 我哪有时间玩那个 |
[42:59] | You’re a terribleliar, dr. Mckay. Tell me,tell me, tell me. | 你真不会撒谎 McKay博士 和我说说 和我说说 |