时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Y ou’re both familiar with the ancient named janus | 你俩都熟悉那个叫Janus的古人 |
[00:06] | The inventor | 那个发明家? |
[00:06] | I have information that could lead us to his secret lab | 我很确信我掌握了 可以找到他秘密实验室的资料 |
[00:12] | We were attacked | 我们被袭击了 |
[00:13] | By who | 谁干的? |
[00:14] | I was hoping you could tell me | 我指望你告诉我呢 |
[00:15] | Get the device operational within one hour or I will kill him | 一小时内让装置运行起来 否则我就杀了他 |
[00:20] | Do you understand | 听懂了吗? |
[00:23] | Somehow,you’ve found the attero device | 你们居然找到了Attero装置 |
[00:26] | What | 什么? |
[00:30] | We’re locked in | 我们被困住了 |
[00:33] | Wait,there’s a very dangerous,serious problem with the device,and we need to talk to your boss— | 等等 这个装置存在很危险严重的问题 我们需要和你的头谈谈 |
[00:37] | if the power continues to build like this,the gate will reach critical overload and most certainly explode | 如果能量像这样持续堆积 星门会超载 然后肯定会爆炸 |
[00:41] | Everyone that doesn’t need to be here,get to the edge of the city | 不需要留在这儿的人 全部撤去城市边缘 |
[00:44] | It’s not enough | 还不够 |
[00:49] | Move quickly | 跑快点 |
[00:50] | We have to get everyone to the lower levels of the tower to make sure that everyone will be– | 我们得把每个人带到塔底 保证每个人都会… |
[01:00] | Colonel sheppard,are you all right | Sheppard中校 你还好吗? |
[01:03] | John! John | |
[01:05] | Teyla Teyla | |
[01:06] | How many were up there | 上面有几个人? |
[01:07] | Two | 2个 |
[01:07] | I’ll go get my people | 我去叫我的人来 |
[01:20] | John? John | |
[01:24] | They were right here when I left them | 我离开时 他们就在这儿 |
[01:26] | If the explosion was hot enough,there might not be anything left for us to find | 如果爆炸的温度足够 可能没什么留下来让我们找了 |
[01:36] | Did you hear that | 听到了吗? |
[01:45] | John! John | |
[01:50] | We didn’t take cover | 我们找不到掩护 |
[01:53] | Are you all right | 你还好吗? |
[01:55] | Are you all right | 你还好吗? |
[01:57] | My ears | 我的耳朵 |
[01:58] | I think I’ve got a some glass in my back | 我背上扎了很多玻璃 |
[02:00] | Marie Marie | |
[02:04] | we lost the stargate,we lost the control room That’s bad | 我们失去了星门 失去了控制室 这太糟了 |
[02:07] | But we did not lose you | 但是没有失去你 |
[02:08] | That’s good | 这是不幸中的万幸 |
[02:10] | Okay | 没事了 |
[02:19] | All the troops you’ve requested have beamed onboard | 你要求的军队已经全部光传至船上了 |
[02:22] | Have them round up the rest of the humans and confine them to one of the hangar bays | 让他们把剩余的人类都集合到 一个机库中去 |
[02:28] | Inform our hive to wait for us here,and under no circumstances are they to activate their hyperdrive | 通知我们的母舰在这儿等候 无论如何不要激活超空间引擎 |
[02:34] | Is that understood | 听到了吗? |
[02:35] | Yes | 遵命 |
[02:37] | Where are we going | 我们去哪? |
[02:39] | Atlantis Atlantis | |
[03:52] | I need you to get banks and her team to set up an auxiliary control room below the damaged areas | 你去叫Banks和她的队伍在受损区域楼下 建立一间备用控制室 |
[03:56] | They’ve already begun | 她们已经在做了 |
[03:57] | How are you | 你怎么样? |
[03:59] | I’m alive | 还活着 |
[04:00] | You know,that’s good for now | 目前为止这样就足够了 |
[04:01] | I still do not understand what happened | 我还是不明白发生了什么 |
[04:04] | The gate blew up | 星门炸了 |
[04:06] | That much I surmised | 这部分我猜到了 |
[04:08] | But why | 但是为什么? |
[04:09] | I don’t know | 不知道 |
[04:10] | Where the hell’s mckay when you need him,huh | 该死的McKay在需要他的时候跑哪去了啊 |
[04:18] | All right | 好吧 |
[04:19] | So the device creates a very specific subspace “turbulence”that makes it impossible | 所以 那个装置创造了一个 非常特殊子空间扰动 |
[04:23] | For the wraith to operate their hyperdrives | 使得Wraith不能使用他们的超空间引擎 |
[04:24] | You said that already | 你已经说过了 |
[04:25] | But there’s a side effect | 但是有副作用存在 |
[04:26] | The “unforeseen” one that janus mentions | 就是Janus提到的那个不可预知的.. |
[04:28] | Yeah,well,it’s certainly not seen here because there’s no stargate on this planet | 在这儿当然看不到 因为这个星球上没有星门 |
[04:30] | What’s the point,rodney | 说重点 Rodney |
[04:31] | Although the subspace turbulence only affects the wraith’s hyperdrive systems | 虽然亚空间漩涡只会影响 Wraith的超空间引擎系统 |
[04:35] | It creates a very dangerous type of radiation that | 但是 它会生成一种非常危险的辐射 |
[04:40] | Well the messes with the basic operation of the stargates | 能扰乱星门的基本运转 |
[04:43] | Stargates | 星门? |
[04:44] | What,as in all of them | 什么 对所有的星门? |
[04:45] | All of the stargates in the pegasus network,yes | 所有飞马星系的星门网络 没错 |
[04:47] | And when you say “messes with,” you mean what | 而你说扰乱是代表? |
[04:49] | Look,when dialed,power will build up inside the gate until it overloads | 听着 当拨号时 能量会在星门内堆积 直到超载为止 |
[04:54] | So you’re saying that as long as this janus device is running | 所以你是说 只要这个Janus装置在运行 |
[04:57] | Every time someone dials a gate in the entire galaxy– it’ll explode | – 这个星系的星门只要一拨号… – 就会爆炸 |
[05:01] | Millions of people will die if we don’t shut that thing down | 如果我们不把这鬼东西关掉 会有数以百万计的人丧生 |
[05:16] | Good timing,mr Woolsey | 醒得正是时候 Woolsey先生 |
[05:22] | Look | 听着 |
[05:24] | I don’t know what it is you think we’ve done,but I assure you- | 我不知道你认为我们做了什么 但是我向你保证… |
[05:28] | Take us out of hyperspace | 跳出超空间 |
[05:29] | We haven’t arrived at atlantis yet | 我们还没抵达Atlantis |
[05:32] | Atlantis? Atlantis | |
[05:33] | We’re within communications range | 我们进入通信范围了 |
[05:35] | We don’t want to get too close Take us out | 我们不想跳出时离的太近 |
[05:39] | I was hoping you’d be awake for this | 我希望这时你是醒的 |
[05:46] | Well,are we up and running | 系统可以工作了吗? |
[05:47] | Yes,sir We’ve routed all the city’s main controls into this room | 是的长官 我们已经将城市的所有的 主控系统连接至这个房间了 |
[05:51] | At least we’re not blind anymore | 至少我们现在不是瞎子 |
[05:53] | No,but we’re severely crippled | 是的 但是没有星门 也没法联系Daedalus |
[05:54] | Without the gate or the ability to reach the daedalus | 我们几乎就是残废了 |
[05:56] | We have no way of getting to m6h-987 or rescuing rodney and drJackson | 我们没办法登陆M6H-987 也没办法营救Rodney和Jackson博士 |
[06:01] | What should we do | 我们该怎么办? |
[06:02] | 5 bucks to anyone who figures out how to contact daedalus | 谁能找出联系Daedalus的方法 我给5块钱 |
[06:05] | Colonel sheppard | 啊 Sheppard中校 |
[06:07] | You got an idea,banks | 你想到了 Banks? |
[06:09] | Well,no,but I am being hailed by the daedalus on subspace | 呃 没有 但是我Daedalus正通过子空间 向我打招呼呢 |
[06:11] | Does that count | 这个算吗? |
[06:13] | Technically that’s not your idea,but good enough Put ’em on screen | 技术角度来说 那不是你的主意 不过效果很好 显示到屏幕上 |
[06:18] | I’ll pay you later | 稍后兑现 |
[06:21] | Daedalus,it’s good to,uh– colonel sheppard | – Daedalus 很高兴… – Sheppard中校 |
[06:25] | What the hell’s going on | 搞什么鬼? |
[06:26] | Where’s caldwell | Caldwell呢? |
[06:27] | I’m afraid I had to relieve him and his crew of duty | 恐怕我得解除他和他船员的职责 |
[06:31] | [Whispering]: How close are they | 他们离这儿多远? |
[06:31] | Not close enough to go by jumper | Jumper到不了那里 如果你在想这个的话 |
[06:33] | Don’t worry,I’m more than willing to return this ship and its crew to you | 别担心 我非常乐意把这艘船和 上面的船员还给你 |
[06:38] | In exchange for what | 代价是? |
[06:39] | You’ve activated the attero device | 你们激活了Attero 装置 |
[06:42] | I need you to shut it down and give me its location immediately | 我要你立刻关闭这个装置 然后告诉我它的位置 |
[06:47] | I don’t know what you’re talking about | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[06:49] | It was very clever of you,luring me and my ship out into the open so you could see for yourself if it worked | 你们很聪明 把我们骗到外面 这样你们就可以亲自看到那东西是否有用 |
[06:56] | If what worked | 什么东西有用? |
[06:57] | I have to admit,in a way I’m impressed | 我必须承认 在某种程度上 我对此计印象深刻 |
[07:02] | I was there 10,000 years ago when the ancients first tried to use it | 一万年以前 当古人第一次试图 使用它的时候我就在 |
[07:06] | But they didn’t have the stomach to leave it on once they realized how | 但当他们意识到这会摧毁多少 他们珍贵的星门 |
[07:10] | Many of their precious stargates it would destroy | 以及杀掉多少人类以后 他们就没有意愿… |
[07:14] | How many humans it would kill | 继续使用它了 |
[07:16] | Sounds like something janus would have worked on | 听起来像是Janus在研究的什么东西 |
[07:18] | Give me the location of the attero device,and once I have destroyed it,I will return this crew to you | 给我Attero装置的地址 只要我摧毁掉它 我会把你的人还给你的 |
[07:23] | Look,it’s not what you think ee have nothing to do with this | 听着 不是你想的那样 我们什么都没有做 |
[07:26] | Every minute that goes by without you telling me where this device is,I will kill a member of your expedition | 如果你不告诉我装置在哪 我就每分钟杀掉你探险队里的一个人 |
[07:44] | Your time starts now | 计时开始 |
[07:47] | Give us a second | 给我们点时间 |
[07:52] | I don’t think this should count toward the minute | 我觉得这个应该不算时间吧 |
[07:55] | I– I mean,he didn’t say no | 我 我是说 他没说不答应 |
[07:57] | yet | 还没说 |
[07:59] | What are the odds that– what’s this thing called | 概率 这个东西叫什么? |
[08:02] | Uh,attero device | 呃 Attero装置 |
[08:03] | What are the odds that this thing was at the other end of the subspace link that rodney opened when he went to that lab | 那东西就在Rodney走进实验室时打开的 那个子空间连接的另一端可能性有多大? |
[08:07] | M6h-987 Very likely | M6H-987 很有可能 |
[08:10] | It’s also very likely that’s where he and dr Jackson were taken | 而且很有可能他和Jackson博士 就被带到那儿去了 |
[08:11] | It must be a weapon that janus developed during the wraith war | 那肯定是Janus在Warith战争期间 发明的武器 |
[08:14] | A weapon to blow up stargates | 炸掉星门的武器? |
[08:16] | I doubt that was its original design | 我怀疑原来的设计不是这样的 |
[08:17] | It doesn’t seem like an effective strategy | 看起来不像是有效的战略 |
[08:19] | So,a nasty side effect | 那就是 糟糕的副作用 |
[08:20] | That’s probably why they stopped production | 这可能也是他们停止生产的原因 |
[08:22] | Whatever the aliens took from the lab allowed them to reactivate it again | 不管外星人从实验室拿走了什么 那东西被重新激活了 |
[08:25] | Whatever it is,todd seems pretty keen to stop it,enough to risk taking the daedalus | 不管那是什么 Todd看起来非得要关掉它 甚至不惜冒着占领Daedalus的风险 |
[08:30] | Yes,but we can’t give him the address | 没错 但是我们不能给他地址 |
[08:31] | If he gets it,he’ll destroy everything in his path,including rodney and dr Jackson | 如果他拿到了地址 他会摧毁所有的东西 包括Rodney和Jackson博士 |
[08:36] | John,we don’t have a choice | John 我们没的选 |
[08:38] | Our shield was able to take the brunt of the explosion,but if this is happening on other worlds | 我们的护盾能抑制住爆炸的冲击 但是如果这发生在其他星球上呢? |
[08:43] | It could kill millions | 会生灵涂炭的 |
[08:46] | Put ’em back on | 恢复通信 |
[08:52] | Oh,thank god | 噢 感谢上帝 |
[08:53] | We’re not the ones behind this | 这事不是我们操作的 |
[08:56] | Very well | 很好 |
[08:57] | W-w-wait | 等 等等 |
[08:59] | I said,we’re not the ones behind this,but we may have what you need | 我说这事不是我们操作的 但是我们也许有你需要的东西 |
[09:03] | Atlantis was attacked yesterday,by a race we have not encountered before | Atlantis昨天被一群我们 从未见过的种族袭击了 |
[09:07] | They stole a piece of ancient technology | 他们盗走了一个古人的技术装置 |
[09:09] | We believe this could be a component to this attero device | 我们相信那可能是这个Attero装置的组件 |
[09:13] | We managed to track them | 我们试图跟踪了他们 |
[09:14] | You swing by here,pick me up,I will take you there myself | 你转来这里 接我一起 我亲自带你去那 |
[09:17] | And give you the chance to take out my hyperdrive with one of your drones I think not | 然后给你一个机会让你的章鱼导弹干掉 我的超空间引擎 我不干 |
[09:22] | Why would i do that | 我为什么要那么做? |
[09:24] | Right now,you’re one of the few people in the galaxy with a ship capable of dealing with this problem | 现在 你是这个星系为数不多拥有 能抵解决这个问题的战舰的人 |
[09:28] | And I intend to keep it that way | 那我打算保持这个优势 |
[09:32] | John sheppard,transmit the coordinates or I will feed on mr Woolsey before your eyes | John Sheppard 将坐标传给我 否则我在你面前享用Woolsey先生 |
[09:45] | Do it | 照办 |
[09:49] | We have it | 收到了 |
[09:52] | We’ll be in touch | 我们会联系你们的 (失去信号) |
[10:11] | You really think that’s going to work | 你真觉得那会有用? |
[10:12] | You got a better idea | 你想个好办法出来 |
[10:15] | We’re on a space ship | 我们在宇宙飞船上 |
[10:16] | Those doors are designed to be airtight | 这些门都是设计成密封的 |
[10:18] | That means something as tiny as air can’t even get through | 就是说微小如空气都进不来 |
[10:20] | How do you think you will | 你怎么会觉得你能 |
[10:22] | Yeah,well,I’m a lot bigger than air | 没错 我比空气大的多 |
[10:24] | Yeah that’s kind of my point | 是的 那就是我的观点 |
[10:29] | See | 看 |
[10:29] | Ronon! Ronon | |
[10:35] | You okay | 没事吧你 |
[10:37] | Yeah | 没事 |
[10:38] | All right Come on | 好了 来吧 |
[10:39] | Wait What’s our plan Where are we going | 等等 我们的计划是什么 现在去哪? |
[10:41] | Get to an access ladder,head down two floors to the engineering rooms | 找个通道梯 向下爬两层 就能到工程控制室 |
[10:45] | Then we cripple the ship | 然后 破坏这艘船 |
[10:46] | You know how to do all that | 你知道怎么做? |
[10:48] | Yeah Don’t you | 嗯 你不知道? |
[10:50] | Not really | 不太清楚 |
[10:51] | Watch and learn | 学着点吧 |
[10:58] | Hyperspace window opening | 超空间窗口开启 |
[11:00] | Think todd changed his mind | 觉得是Todd改变想法了? |
[11:02] | He might have realized just how crippled we are | 他可能意识到我们现在多么狼狈 |
[11:04] | We’re being hailed | 收到信号 |
[11:05] | Put it up | 显示出来 |
[11:07] | My name is katana labrea | 我叫Kayana Labrea |
[11:08] | I’m a traveler | 我是一个旅行者 |
[11:10] | Larrin sent me | Larrin派我来的 |
[11:12] | Well,is everything all right | 一切都还好吧? |
[11:13] | No,as a matter of fact,it’s not | 不 事实上很不好 |
[11:16] | Larrin was hoping you could tell us why the stargates are blowing up | Larrin希望你能告诉我们 为什么星门会爆炸 |
[11:29] | Cici you Come with me | 你跟我来 |
[11:31] | Me Why | 我 为什么? |
[11:35] | We’ll both go No need for that | 我们一起去 没必要那样 |
[11:36] | No | 不 |
[11:39] | I guess it | 那我猜… |
[11:40] | just must be your turn to use the fitness room | 该是你用健身房(洗手间)的时间了 |
[11:42] | Right | 好吧 |
[11:44] | Good luck | 祝你好运 |
[11:46] | You too | 你也是 |
[11:57] | It was the first colony we’d built on the surface of a planet in a hundred generations | 那是我们一百代以来 在一个星球表面 建立的第一个殖民地 |
[12:01] | and it was leveled in an instant | 而它一瞬间就被夷为平地了 |
[12:04] | I was in orbit when it happened | 一切发生的时候 我正在轨道上 |
[12:07] | We could see the explosion from space | 在太空都能看到爆炸 |
[12:10] | I’ve never witnessed anything that powerful | 我从没有见过那么强大的爆炸 |
[12:12] | The gates are made of naquadah | 星门是用Naquadah制造的 |
[12:14] | When they become unstable,the size of the explosion is unimaginable | 当它们变得不稳定的时候 爆炸的规模是不可想象的 |
[12:18] | We lost 3,000 people and two ships,including our ancient vessel | 我们失去了三千人和两艘飞船 包括古人的那艘 |
[12:24] | Larrin would have come herself,but– no,I’m sure she’s got her hands full | – Larrin本想亲自来 但…. – 没事 我知道她现在抽身乏术 |
[12:30] | Look,these aliens or whoever they are,they have two of our people hostage | 不管那些外星人是什么人 他们绑架了我们两个人作为人质 |
[12:34] | They need to be stopped | 我们必须阻止他们 |
[12:36] | We have coordinates,but | 我们有坐标 但是… |
[12:37] | we have no ship | 我们没有飞船 |
[12:39] | Then I guess I got here just in time | 那我猜我们来得正是时候 |
[12:40] | That’s what I wanted to hear | 正是我想听到的 |
[12:42] | Zelenka,you’re with me | Zelenka 你和我来 |
[12:43] | – John John –teyla,I need you to stay here,all right | – Teyla 我需要你呆在这 |
[12:46] | The second todd’s done,there’s nothing stopping him from turning that ship around and making a run at atlantis | Todd一旦完事 就没什么东西可以阻止他 回头冲着Atlantis来 |
[12:50] | I need somebody I can trust to stay in charge here | 我需要一个可信的人在这主持大局 |
[12:54] | Good luck | 祝你们好运 |
[13:16] | I locked the door | 我把门锁住了 |
[13:17] | This won’t take long | 很快就能搞好了 |
[13:19] | So what do we do | 那我们怎么办呢? |
[13:20] | Bring up the main control systems and disable them one by one | 调出主要控制系统 然后把它们一个一个关掉? |
[13:24] | That’s one way to go | 这是一种办法 |
[13:25] | Well,you’d have to lock them out of the mainframe,though | 但得把他们锁在主机外面才行 |
[13:27] | Otherwise they could just turn them back on again Do you | 要不然他们可以再把那些系统启动起来 |
[13:29] | Have some sort of a passcode to make sure they’re locked out once and for all | 你有什么可以确保他们 被锁在外面的密码吗? |
[13:33] | Nope | 没有 |
[13:35] | Well,then,what are you thinking | 那么你在想什么? |
[13:46] | We just dropped out of hyperspace | 我们刚刚跳出了超空间 |
[13:48] | I see that,yes | 我看见了 |
[13:50] | Why | 怎么回事? |
[13:52] | I’m not sure | 我不确定 |
[13:53] | The computer seems to think it’s due to battle damage | 计算机看上去认为是攻击造成的破坏 |
[13:56] | Get our troops down to the engineering room | 派士兵到工程控制室去 |
[13:58] | Someone’s sabotaging this ship | 有人在破坏飞船 |
[14:04] | Wh– what are you doing | 啥… 你在做什么? |
[14:05] | Disabling the ship | 破坏这艘飞船 |
[14:08] | You can’t just blast away at vital systems like that | 你不能像这样把主要系统给打烂了 |
[14:12] | What if you take out the life support system | 如果你把生命支持系统弄挂了怎么办? |
[14:14] | Don’t worry The life support system is that tray | 别担心 生命支持在那边 |
[14:17] | At least,I’m pretty sure it is | 至少我很确定它在那边 |
[14:19] | Okay,we’re out of hyperspace That’s enough Come on | 好了 我们跳出超空间了 这样就够了 快走 |
[14:39] | You wish to speak to me | 你想和我谈谈? |
[14:41] | You’re the leader | 你是他们的头? |
[14:46] | You need to shut this device down immediately | 你需要马上把这个装置关掉 |
[14:49] | No,I do not | 不 我不需要 |
[14:52] | Okay,look,I understand wanting to destroy the wraith I do | 好吧 听着 我理解你们很想消灭Wraith |
[14:55] | But this isn’t the way | 但是这不是办法 |
[14:59] | I disagree | 我不同意 |
[15:00] | Okay,I don’t know if you’re aware of this or not,but this device has a serious side effect | 好吧 我不知道你们知不知道 这个装置有一个很严重的副作用 |
[15:05] | It makes stargates explode when they’re activated | 它会让星门在启动之后爆炸 |
[15:09] | We do not use the stargates | 我们不使用星际之门 |
[15:12] | Okay | 好吧 |
[15:14] | But lots of other people do | 但其他很多人会用 |
[15:16] | They are of no concern to us | 他们不在我们的考虑范围 |
[15:20] | So you’re just going to let them die,millions of people,across the galaxy | 那你们就要让这个星系里 上百万的人送命吗? |
[15:28] | You’re no better than the wraith | 你们和Wraith比也好不到哪去 |
[15:29] | Perhaps But we have little choice | 也许是的 但我们没有太多选择 |
[15:32] | Why | 为什么? |
[15:33] | Our planet is dying | 我们的星球在衰亡 |
[15:35] | It can no longer sustain us | 它不再能支持我们生存 |
[15:37] | For the first time in countless generations,we must venture out into this galaxy again,a galaxy controlled by the wraith | 千百代过去了 我们第一次得背井离乡 冒险来到这个被Wraith控制的星系 |
[15:44] | If we do not destroy them,they will destroy us | 如果我们不消灭他们 他们会消灭我们 |
[15:47] | This is the way it must be | 我们必须消灭他们 |
[15:55] | The wraith are ahead of us | Wraith在我们前面 |
[15:56] | As soon as they get to that planet,they’ll open up with everything they’ve got | 一旦他们到达那个星球 他们会动用一切的火力 |
[15:59] | Trust me,they ain’t going to be worried about collateral damage | 相信我 他们不会管什么共同损失 |
[16:02] | The only chance we have to save our friends is to get there first | 我们要解救我们的朋友 就得赶在他们前面到达 |
[16:05] | You want speed | 你想要速度 |
[16:06] | You’ve come to the right place | 那你算来对地方了 |
[16:13] | This is your engineering room | 这是你们的机房? |
[16:15] | That’s right | 没错 |
[16:16] | It may not look like much,but trust me,we can outrun most anything in the traveler fleet | 看上去可能不怎么样 但是相信我 我们比旅行者舰队里任一艘船都快 |
[16:22] | Mila Mila | |
[16:27] | This is colonel sheppard and dr Zelenka | 这是Sheppard中校和Zelenka博士 |
[16:29] | They’re from atlantis | 他们是从Atlantis来的 |
[16:30] | Mila’s our chief engineer | Mila是我们的首席工程师 |
[16:32] | She can’t be more than 16 years old | 她最多只有16岁大 |
[16:34] | 15,actually | 实际上是15岁 |
[16:36] | She’s been working on ships since she was four | 她从4岁开始就在飞船上工作了 |
[16:39] | We need to get where we’re going as fast as possible | 我们需要尽快到达目的地 |
[16:42] | I want you to do whatever you can to maximize hyperdrive output | 我要你尽一切可能扩大超空间引擎输出 |
[16:45] | No problem | 没问题 |
[16:46] | You know,uh,zelenka knows a thing or two about hyperdrives himself | 厄 Zelenka对超空间引擎略知一二 |
[16:50] | I’m sure he’d be happy to give you a hand | 我想他很乐意帮一点忙 |
[16:53] | Who knows,maybe you’ll learn a thing or two | 谁知道呢 也许你能学一点东西 |
[17:08] | The damage is significant | 破坏非常的严重 |
[17:09] | Begin repairs | 立即开始修复 |
[17:10] | Every second the attero device is active,we risk losing more and more of our alliance | Attero设备多开启一秒钟 我们就会多失去一些联盟成员 |
[17:16] | It has come to my attention that someone from the original crew has eluded capture | 我注意到一些原船员逃脱了 |
[17:21] | Your freedom has become a nuisance | 你们的自由是没有理由的 |
[17:23] | Turn yourself in immediately or we will begin killing off your friends one by one | 立刻前来自首 否则我们会 把你们的朋友一个一个杀死 |
[17:29] | You have three minutes to comply | 你们有三分钟时间 |
[17:31] | He’s bluffing | 他在虚张声势 |
[17:32] | No,he’s not | 不 他是认真的 |
[17:33] | Where are you going | 你要到哪去? |
[17:33] | I’m turning myself in | 去自首 |
[17:34] | No,you’re not | 不 不行 |
[17:36] | He’s going to start killing people | 他会开始杀人的 |
[17:38] | He’s going to kill you | 他会杀了你的 |
[17:40] | Well,I hope not | 嗯 我希望他不会 |
[17:41] | We need to get armed,free these people,and take this ship back | 我们得武装自己 救出那些人 然后把飞船夺回来 |
[17:43] | Exactly I turn myself in,and he’ll think he’s got us all | 没错 我去自首 他会认为他抓到了所有的人 |
[17:46] | It buys you the time you need to do what you’ve got to do | 这样你就能有些时间做你该做的事 |
[17:48] | No | 不 |
[17:49] | No,I’m not letting you do it | 我不能让你去 |
[17:50] | Ronon,listen to me– jennifer,no | – Ronon 听我说… – Jennifer 不行 |
[17:56] | Okay | 好吧 |
[17:58] | You’re right | 你说的是对的 |
[18:00] | Okay | 好的 |
[18:01] | Come on | 快来 |
[18:02] | We’re almost there anyways | 反正我们就快到了 |
[18:12] | We’re talking about the deaths of millions of people | 我们谈论的是百万条命啊 |
[18:17] | How can you be so callous | 你怎么能这么麻木不仁 |
[18:21] | And what is it you’re so afraid of | 而且你们到底是害怕什么东西 |
[18:22] | Why– why are you still in your battle armor | 为什么… 为你们你们还穿着这个盔甲 |
[18:25] | I can’t hurt you | 我又不能伤害你们 |
[18:29] | I know you’re not human | 我知道你们不是人类 |
[18:30] | You’re definitely not wraith | 也绝对不是Wraith |
[18:33] | And if you were an ancient,you wouldn’t have needed our help to activate the device so | 如果你们是古人的话 也不会需要 我们帮你们启动那个装置 那么… |
[18:38] | What are you | 你们是什么? |
[19:17] | You’re asgard | 你们是Asgard? |
[19:18] | You’ve encountered our kind before | 你以前遇到过我们的种族? |
[19:21] | No,not just encountered | 不仅仅是遇到过 |
[19:23] | I’ve worked with them,even called a few of them my friends | 我和他们一起工作过 甚至还和几个是朋友 |
[19:27] | Indeed | 真的? |
[19:29] | Of course,the asgard I knew were a noble race who actually helped the human population in my galaxy | 当然 我认识的Asgard是一个高尚的种族 他们帮助了我星系里的人类 |
[19:34] | And where are they now | 那他们现在在哪? |
[19:37] | Dead | 死了 |
[19:40] | But that had nothing to do with us | 但这不是我们造成的 |
[19:42] | Are you certain | 你确定吗? |
[19:43] | They were clones– copies of copies of copies,going back generations,and they suffered irreversible genetic degradation as a result | 他们是克隆出来的 多少代都是复制品 因此他们的基因遭受了不可逆的退化 |
[19:52] | But you probably already know that | 但这点你们可能已经知道了 |
[19:53] | Of course,because we are clones as well,subject to the same law of diminishing returns | 当然 因为我们也是克隆体 同样受到收益递减的规律的影响 |
[19:59] | And yet,we are still very much alive | 但是 我们还活着 |
[20:02] | So,what,you solved the problem | 那么 你们把这个问题解决了? |
[20:04] | Not entirely | 不完全是 |
[20:05] | But once we were able to conduct our research without interference,we made significant progress | 但我们的研究没有受到干扰 所以我们取得了重大的进展 |
[20:11] | Research on humans | 你们用人类进行研究 |
[20:14] | because our physiology is similar to what yours used to be | 因为我们的生理特征和你们原来的相似 |
[20:16] | Precisely | 没错 |
[20:18] | I take that back | 我要收回我说的话 |
[20:18] | I have met an asgard like you before | 我以前见过像你们这样的Asgard |
[20:20] | His name was loki,and he was experimenting on humans too,until he was caught and brought to justice by the asgard high council | 他叫Loki 他用人类做实验 然后被抓住 最终被Asgard高级议会绳之以法 |
[20:29] | Because they did not believe the ends justified the means | 那是因为他们不相信为了实现目的 可以不择手段 |
[20:32] | That’s right | 没错 |
[20:34] | And look where it got them | 看看他们的下场如何吧 |
[20:46] | Well,how’s it coming | 嗯 进行得怎么样了? |
[20:51] | it does that sometimes | 它有时候会这样 |
[20:53] | Don’t let it bother you | 别担心它 |
[20:55] | Listen,what we are doing here is not safe | 听着 我们这样干不太安全 |
[20:57] | What else is new | 还有什么新闻? |
[20:58] | She is pushing this ship well past its boundaries | 她已经让飞船超出了极限 |
[21:00] | That’s kind of what we asked for,no | 你知道 这个好像是我们要求的 |
[21:01] | If we don’t get rodney and danny back before todd gets there,they’re goners | 如果我们不在Todd之前找到 Rodney和Danny 他们就完蛋了 |
[21:05] | This is the crudest hyperdrive system I’ve ever encountered | 这是我遇到过的最粗制滥造的超空间引擎 |
[21:08] | It is cobbled together from mismatching componentS | 根本是用不匹配的部件拼成的 |
[21:09] | She’s got to be pretty smart to put a hyperdrive together with mismatched parts | 她能用不匹配的部件拼成一个 超空间引擎一定很有本事 |
[21:13] | She’s going to burn it up | 她会把它烧坏的 |
[21:14] | Once out of hyperspace,there’s a high possibility we won’t be able to engage the drive again | 一旦我们跳出超空间 这个引擎很有可能 就不能再启动了 |
[21:18] | Let’s worry about that when we get there | 让我们到那再烦这个问题吧 |
[21:20] | What was that | 那是怎么回事? |
[21:22] | Just a radiation warning | 只是个辐射警报 |
[21:24] | The detector’s a little over-sensitive | 探测器有点过于敏感了 |
[21:26] | I wouldn’t worry about it | 要我的话是不会担心的 |
[21:29] | I’ve got to get back to the bridge | 我要回舰桥去了 |
[21:31] | I’ll leave you to it | 这里留给你了 |
[21:36] | We came to this galaxy during the war | 我们在战争之中来到这个星系 |
[21:39] | With both the wraith and the ancients occupied,we were free to conduct our experiments | 当时Wraith和古人打得不可开交 我们正好能自由的进行我们的试验 |
[21:43] | Unfortunately,the hostilities came to an end sooner than we thought,and with an unexpected result | 不幸的事 战事的结束比我们预想的 要早得多 而结果也出乎预料 |
[21:48] | You were betting on the ancients | 你们希望古人能赢 |
[21:50] | They may have tried to shut you down,but at least they wouldn’t exterminate you | 他们可能会阻止你们 但不会要消灭你们 |
[21:54] | The wraith do not tolerate the presence of advanced technologies other than their own | Wraith不能忍受除了Wraith科技以外的 其他高科技存在 |
[21:59] | Before we knew what was happening,we were under attack | 在我们意识到事态之前 我们就受到了攻击 |
[22:02] | We lost our intergalactic ships in the first battle,and we did not have the resources to build more | 我们在第一场战役中就失去了跨星系飞船 而且没有资源来建造新的 |
[22:07] | So how did you survive | 那么你们是怎么活下来的 |
[22:09] | We had no choice but to abandon our settlements and retreat to a place where the wraith could not look for us | 我们别无选择 只能离开我们的居住地 撤退到了一个Wraith到不了的地方 |
[22:15] | A planet with a toxic atmosphere | 一个有着有毒大气的星球 |
[22:20] | That | 哦 那… |
[22:21] | sounds nice | 听上去很不错 |
[22:22] | It was tolerable at first | 一开始那还可以忍受 |
[22:24] | We were able to survive using simple breathing apparatus | 我们依靠简单的呼吸装置活了下来 |
[22:28] | But over the eons,the environment has grown so harsh that not even our armored exoskeletons can protect us now | 但随着时间推移 环境变得越来越糟 连我们的盔甲都保护不了我们 |
[22:35] | So you ventured back into the galaxy,and that’s when you came across this place | 所以你们又在宇宙中四处闯荡 然后你们碰到了这个地方 |
[22:39] | We knew it was built by the ancients,and why,but we were unable to activate it until you came along | 我们知道这是古人建造的以 及它的用途 但是我们一直不能把它启动 直到你们出现 |
[22:46] | Look,I– I’m sorry that you were trapped on a poisonous planet for the last 10,000 years | 听着 我很抱歉你们在一个有毒的星球上 被困了一万年 |
[22:51] | I really am | 我真的很抱歉 |
[22:51] | I’m sure it was awful | 我知道那一定是非常糟糕 |
[22:54] | But that doesn’t justify what you’re doing | 但那不能为你们现在所做的事正名 |
[22:56] | My people are dying | 我的人民正在死去 |
[22:58] | The fact that,as you tell us,our brothers are already gone,only reinforces the need | 而你告诉我 我们的兄弟已经死去的事实 更加强了这样做的必要性 |
[23:04] | If we do not do this,our whole civilization,a hundred thousand years of history,will be wiped out forever | 如果我们不这样做的话 我们整个文明 十万多年的历史都要毁于一旦 |
[23:12] | I cannot allow that to happen | 我不能允许那样的事发生 |
[23:19] | Dr. Keller You’re the saboteur | Keller医生 你就是那个破坏者? |
[23:25] | That’s right | 没错 |
[23:28] | Where’s your weapon | 你的武器在哪? |
[23:31] | My weapon | 我的武器? |
[23:32] | Yes The one you used to destroy the crystal trays | 是的 就是你用来毁坏那些水晶的武器 |
[23:37] | I ditched it | 我把它扔掉了 |
[23:39] | You really think I’d want it ending up in your hands | 你真的以为我会让它落到你的手里? |
[23:42] | Oh,it’s foolish of you to see me as the enemy | 我当成敌人是很愚蠢的 |
[23:46] | Really. Why’s that | 真的? 那是为什么? |
[23:47] | I’m on a mission from your colonel sheppard | 我是在执行你们Sheppard中校的一个任务 |
[23:50] | I seriously doubt that | 我很不相信 |
[23:52] | It is a long story,but he has requested that we neutralize a very dangerous target | 说来话长 但他要求我们去 消灭掉一个非常危险的目标 |
[23:58] | Then why did you take over the ship | 那你为什么要夺取这艘飞船 |
[24:01] | Why did you attack our crew | 为什么要攻击船员? |
[24:02] | As I said,it is a long story | 就像我说的 一切说来话长 |
[24:05] | The mission,however,is time-sensitive,and you have handed us a major setback | 但是这个任务的时间非常紧迫 而你给我们造成了很大的阻碍 |
[24:09] | Hyperdrive,weapons,shields– they are all down | 超空间引擎 武器系统 还有护盾都失效了 |
[24:14] | That’s a real shame | 真是很可惜啊 |
[24:15] | It is considering that hundreds of thousands of humans could die because of it | 但考虑到成千上万个人可能因此而丧命 |
[24:23] | I would think that will weigh heavily on you in the future | 我想今后这对你肯定有不小的影响 |
[24:27] | What are you talking about | 你这是什么意思? |
[24:29] | Hyperdrive’s coming back up | 超空间引擎恢复了 |
[24:31] | And weapons | 武器系统呢? |
[24:32] | Irreparably damaged | 无法修复了 |
[24:33] | They’re no good to us anymore | 那它们对我们就没有用了 |
[24:36] | I guess you won’t be able to finish the mission,then | 我猜你们没办法完成任务了 |
[24:38] | Oh,we’ll find a way | 我们会找到办法的 |
[24:45] | Get us back into hyperspace and get her down with the others | 把我们带回超空间 把她和其他人关一起 |
[25:12] | You okay | 你没事吧? |
[25:13] | I thought you were a goner | 我以为你挂了呢 |
[25:15] | I’m all right | 我没事 |
[25:16] | I mean,they need me | 我的意思的是 他们需要我 |
[25:17] | You’re kind of expendable | 而你有点无足轻重 |
[25:18] | I just figured– yeah,I got what you meant by “goner” | – 所以我想… – 我知道你说”挂了”是什么意思 |
[25:20] | What did they want | 他们想要什么呢? |
[25:21] | Uh,to talk,actually | 哦 只是想谈谈 实际上 |
[25:24] | How did that go | 那谈得如何 |
[25:25] | They’re asgard | 他们是Asgard |
[25:26] | For real | 真的吗? |
[25:27] | Yeah,a faction that broke off from the guys we knew thousands of years ago | 他们和我们认识的那些 在一千年前分开了 |
[25:30] | They’re the ones inside the suits | 他们就是盔甲里的东西 |
[25:32] | I did not see that one coming | 我可没意料到这个 |
[25:34] | Apparently no fans of the wraith,either | 很明显他们也不喜欢Wraith |
[25:35] | Are they going to shut off the device | 那他们会关闭那个装置吗? |
[25:37] | Um,no | 嗯 不会 |
[25:39] | Then I don’t care | 那我就不管了 |
[25:39] | As long as that thing is on,then millions of people could die | 只要那个东西开着 上百万人可能丧命 |
[25:42] | Besides,I think I’ve figured a way out of here | 另外 我找到了一个出去的办法 |
[25:45] | Really | 真的? |
[25:46] | This is an ancient facility,and rodney mckay knows a thing or two about ancient facilities | 这是一个古人的设施 而Rodney McKay 对古人设施略知一二 |
[25:51] | It has been clinically proven– referring to yourself in the third person is a sign of mental instability | 你知道临床上证明 用第三人称称呼自己 是精神不稳定的一个迹象 |
[25:55] | Mentally unstable like a fox | 我的精神就像一只狐狸一样不稳定 |
[25:57] | Okay,so,here’s the plan | 好吧 计划是这样的 |
[25:59] | I blow the fire-monitoring fuse | 我烧坏火灾检测器的保险 |
[26:01] | The system suddenly goes dead,it assumes there could be a fire,detects lifesigns inside the room | 系统就会突然停止工作 它会假设 可能有火灾 并检测到房间里的生命信号 |
[26:05] | It unlocks the doors for safety | 就会打开门以保证安全 |
[26:12] | Good job | 干得好 |
[26:14] | Good thing they brought you back when they did,because I assumed you were dead and I was going to leave | 好在他们在那个时候把你送回来了 因为我以为你已经死了 所以正要逃走 |
[26:18] | Lucky me | 我真是幸运啊 |
[26:19] | So,what do we do now | 那我们现在做什么 |
[26:21] | We’ve got to shut down the device | 我们得关掉那个装置 |
[26:23] | How do we do that | 怎么做呢? |
[26:24] | We’ll just | 我们只要… |
[26:25] | we’ll improvise | 我们临场发挥吧 |
[26:28] | Right | 好吧 |
[26:54] | Todd didn’t kill you | Todd没有杀你? |
[26:56] | No,but you almost got me killed | 没有 但你差点把我给害死 |
[26:58] | I’ve never fired one of these outside of the range before | 我还没有在靶场外开过这个东西呢 |
[27:01] | You did great | 你做得很棒 |
[27:12] | Ronon Ronon | |
[27:13] | Good work | 干的不错 |
[27:14] | It’s not over yet | 还没有结束呢 |
[27:15] | There’s an armory down the hall | 走廊过去有一个武器库 |
[27:16] | We need everyone we can | 我们要一切人手 |
[27:18] | We’re taking this ship back | 我们要夺回这艘飞船 |
[27:23] | We need to create a diversion | 好吧 我们得到控制室去 |
[27:25] | you’re calling the soldiers | 那里全是士兵 |
[27:26] | then we’ll create a diversion | 那我们得声东击西 |
[27:27] | I’m alears | 我洗耳恭听 |
[27:28] | Okay,uh,we go to the power relay station,we create a massive explosion | 好吧 我们到能量中继站那里 制造一个大规模爆炸 |
[27:31] | I never got how that made a good diversion | 我没听懂这个算哪门子声东击西 |
[27:33] | What | 什么? |
[27:34] | You want to clear the device control room of bad guys,right | 你想要控制室里的坏人都出来 对吧? |
[27:36] | Yes | 没错 |
[27:37] | Why assume if there was a massive explosion people would run towards it | 凭什么假设有大规模爆炸的时候 大家都会向那里跑呢? |
[27:40] | I would | 我会 |
[27:41] | I rest my case | 那我就不说了 |
[27:42] | Oh,I’m sorry | 哦 对不起 |
[27:43] | I’m a good person | 你知道 我是个好人 |
[27:44] | I’d want to save people from the fire,maybe figure out what was going on | 我会想要从火场里救人 也许顺便弄清是怎么回事 |
[27:46] | I’d order more guards to protect the one room I thought whoever is blowing things up probably wants to get to | 我会让更多的警卫去保护 炸飞东西的人可能想去的那个房间 |
[27:54] | Explosion diversions are the very cornerstone of diversions | 爆炸是声东击西最根本的一种 |
[27:56] | You don’t have any better ideas | 你就没有更好的想法了 |
[27:57] | I don’t have any better ideas,yes | 没错 我没有更好的想法了 |
[27:59] | Oh,my god | 哦 天那 |
[28:00] | Please don’t kill me | 请不要杀我 |
[28:01] | You need me | 你们需要我 |
[28:01] | Rodney Us,us | – Rodney – 我们 我们 |
[28:02] | You need us | 你们需要我们俩 |
[28:03] | The device needs constant care | 那个装置需要经常维护 |
[28:04] | True,I’m the only one who knows how to work it– what am I talking about killing for | 确实 我是唯一一个知道怎么操作它的人 我谈这些杀不杀的事干什么 |
[28:07] | You’re not a violent race | 你们不是一个暴力的种族 |
[28:08] | – Rodney You may have stunned us– rodney | – 虽然你们把我们击昏过… |
[28:09] | More than we’d have liked,but– they’re just suits | – 我们不太喜欢那样 但… – 它们只是盔甲 |
[28:12] | Suits that house one of the smartest races ever | 盔甲里装得是世界上最聪明的种族 |
[28:15] | I’ve always been a big fan of the asgards | 我一直是Asgard最大的粉丝 |
[28:16] | Some of my best friends are asgards– they’re empty suits | – 我的一些最好的朋友就是Asgard – 它们只是空的盔甲 |
[28:19] | See | 看见了 |
[28:21] | Yeah I know I was– | 嗯 我知道 我是在… |
[28:23] | You were | 你是在? |
[28:23] | Yeah,it’s not important | 啊 那不重要了 |
[28:26] | From what I could tell,the inside of the suits form around whoever’s in them | 据我所知 这个盔甲的内部 会紧贴穿戴者的身形 |
[28:31] | One size fits all | 万能尺寸啊 |
[28:44] | You sure you have all that figured out | 你确定你把这些都搞清了吗? |
[28:46] | I’ve flown birds a lot harder to manage than this one | 我开过比这个难控制很多的飞机 |
[28:51] | I’m surprised larrin didn’t say anything | 我很惊讶Larrin什么都没有提过 |
[28:53] | Larrin’s never brought you up before today | Larrin在今天之前从没有提过你 |
[28:56] | Really Never | 真的没有提过? |
[28:59] | Nope | 没有 |
[29:02] | We’re about to come out of hyperspace | 我们要退出超空间了 |
[29:04] | Everyone,get ready | 大家准备好 |
[29:20] | See,I knew this would happen | 看见了 我就知道这会发生 |
[29:22] | We burned it out | 我们把它给烧了 |
[29:23] | We got here,though,didn’t we | 但我们到达了 不是吗? |
[29:29] | Any sign of the daedalus | 有Daedalus号的迹象吗? |
[29:30] | No | 没有 |
[29:32] | Looks like we beat them | 看上去我们跑赢他们了 |
[29:33] | That’s the first good news I’ve had all day | 这是我今天听见的第一个好消息 |
[29:35] | Wait,I’ve got two ships closing in | 等一下 我看见两艘飞船在靠近 |
[29:39] | Shields up | 升起护盾 |
[29:40] | Fire at will | 随意开火 |
[29:41] | Evasive maneuvers might be good | 需要一些躲避性操纵 |
[29:43] | I’m on it | 我来搞定 |
[30:00] | Clear | 安全 |
[30:02] | How come we haven’t run into any of them yet | 我们怎么到现在都没有遇到一个Wraith? |
[30:03] | I’ve got a bad feeling about this | 我觉得这不会是什么好事 |
[30:05] | Do a lifesigns scan,find out where they are | 做一个生命信号扫描 把他们找出来 |
[30:12] | I have a mass of lifesigns in the second 302 bay | 第二F302机舱里有大量的生命信号 |
[30:14] | They fell back to their ship | 他们退回了他们的飞船 |
[30:16] | It’s still in the bay | 它还在机舱里 |
[30:17] | Why would they do that they saw we’d armed up | – 他们为什么这么做? – 他们见我们武装起来 |
[30:19] | Didn’t want to risk a fight | 不想和我们交战? |
[30:20] | That doesn’t sound like todd | 听上去不像是Todd |
[30:22] | I’m going to check it out | 我去看看 |
[30:24] | Take us out of hyperspace | 把我们带出超空间 |
[30:30] | What is it | 怎么了? |
[30:31] | They locked us out of flight controls | 他们锁住了航行控制系统 |
[30:32] | Can you get us back in | 你能恢复控制吗? |
[30:34] | Not quickly | 短时间内不行 |
[30:36] | What’s he got planned | 他到底想干什么呢? |
[30:47] | Okay,how long to get the device shut down | 好吧 关掉那个装置需要多久? |
[30:50] | Five minutes | 5分钟 |
[30:53] | All right,look | 好吧 听好 |
[30:54] | You watch the– oh,come on | 你看住… 哦 不是吧 |
[30:56] | What | 怎么了? |
[30:57] | What now | 怎么回事? |
[30:57] | Well,something must have spooked them | 肯定是有什么给他们通风报信了 |
[30:59] | Why | 为什么? |
[30:59] | Well,aside from encrypting the access to this workstation | 他们不仅给这个工作站加了密 |
[31:01] | yeah,but you can break that | 但是你能破解 |
[31:02] | Yeah,in a heartbeat,but,as they very well know,you can’t operate this machine without the control key | 嗯 一下就好 但是他们很清楚 没有那个控制器是不能操控这个机器的 |
[31:08] | Look– the thing they stole from janus’ lab to begin with | 就是他们一开始从Janus的实验室里 偷的那个东西 |
[31:11] | They’ve taken it | 他们把它拿走了 |
[31:32] | One down,one to go | 干掉了一个 还剩一个 |
[31:34] | I’m picking up a third ship headed right for us | 我发现又有一艘飞船正向我们前来 |
[31:36] | Wonderful | 好极了 |
[31:49] | That was close | 那好险啊 |
[31:50] | It flew into hyperspace | 它飞进超空间了 |
[31:52] | What | 什么? |
[31:53] | Hold on,I’ve got another window opening | 我有发现又有一个超空间窗口在形成 |
[31:55] | They’re coming right back at us | 他们又回来找我们了 |
[31:56] | What kind of messed-up battle technique is that | 这算是什么乱七八糟的战法啊? |
[31:58] | It’s quite a bit out,nowhere near the planet yet | 位置有点偏 和星球离得很远 |
[32:02] | Wait | 等一下 |
[32:03] | it’s the daedalus | 是Daedalus号 |
[32:06] | Contact them | 联系他们 |
[32:07] | We’re going to need the help | 我们会需要他们的帮助 |
[32:09] | Colonel sheppard | Sheppard中校 |
[32:11] | Surprised to see all of you guys | 见到你们我有点惊讶 |
[32:12] | Same here | 我也是 |
[32:14] | Look,I’m on a travelers– I’m on a travelers ship | 听好 我在一艘旅行者… 我在一艘旅行者的船上 |
[32:18] | We’ve engaged the enemy | 我们已经和敌人交战过了 |
[32:19] | Have you gotten the daedalus back | 你们夺回Daedalus号了吗? |
[32:21] | Because we’re going to need the help | 我们需要帮助 |
[32:22] | Todd let us take her back without so much as a fight | Todd没怎么抵抗 就让我们把她夺了回来 |
[32:25] | But he’s locked us out of the controls and retreated to one of the 302 bays | 但他锁住了控制系统 然后撤退到了F302舱去了 |
[32:29] | Why the hell would he do that | 他这样做是干啥? |
[32:30] | He needs that place destroyed more than anyone | 他比任何人都想要把那个地方毁掉 |
[32:32] | Mr.Woolsey,sir | Woolsey先生 |
[32:33] | What is it,marks | 怎么了Marks |
[32:34] | Sir,the second we came out of hyperspace,a pre-programmed sub-routine kicked in | 我们跳出超空间的一瞬间 一个预设的子程序启动了 |
[32:39] | Meaning | 意思是… |
[32:40] | our main scanners located a facility on the planet and immediately locked the guidance system into it | 我们的主扫描器定位了星球上的一个设施 然后立即把导航系统锁定到了那里 |
[32:45] | It’s taking us to the attero device | 它会把我们带到Attero装置那里 |
[32:47] | In a way | 算是吧 |
[32:49] | sir,it’s programmed a collision course | 长官 它设定了一个撞击航线 |
[32:52] | That’s how he’s going to destroy the facility,by ramming us into it | 原来他是想这样摧毁那个设施 让我们撞上去 |
[33:01] | Can’t we just power down the entire facility | 我们把整个设施的电源关掉不行吗? |
[33:03] | You can’t do much more than turn the lights off and on without the component thing | 没有那个部件连开关灯都很困难 |
[33:06] | We have to do something | 我们得另想办法关掉这东西 |
[33:08] | Wait a second | 让我想一下 |
[33:09] | These suits were designed to protect the wearer from harsh environments,right | 这装甲是用来抵抗恶劣环境的 对不? |
[33:11] | Technically,yes | 技术上说 没错 |
[33:14] | Then I have a really terrible idea | 我有一个很疯狂的注意 |
[33:17] | Oh,no,no | 不 不 |
[33:18] | You’re not thinking what I think you’re thinking | 你不会在想我想你在想的主意吧 |
[33:22] | The radiation in there would be pretty extreme | 那里面的辐射一定高的要命 |
[33:24] | Not to mention those electrical discharges look pretty unfriendly,but | 更不用说那些电流了 |
[33:27] | yeah,but the antenna has a control crystal | 但 发射器里面也有一组控制水晶 |
[33:29] | If we could pull it manually | 如果我们手动拔出水晶的话… |
[33:30] | it’s 50-50 we even get that far | 但我们只有五成机会能走那么远 |
[33:32] | I’d go 30-70,but I don’t have a better idea,and the suits,they should protect us | 我估计三成吧 但我也没更好的注意 这个盔甲应该可以保护我们 |
[33:40] | We disabled the ship weapons | 我们摧毁了武器系统 |
[33:42] | You did | 你们? |
[33:43] | Ronon did,yeah | Ronon干的 |
[33:45] | They didn’t have any other choice | 他们别无选择 |
[33:47] | Ramming the facility with the ship is the only sure-fire way to take it out | 用船直接撞 是唯一可以保证 摧毁那个设施的方法 |
[33:51] | Killing all of us in the process | 顺带还能把我们也干掉 |
[33:53] | I don’t think he’s that worried about us | 我不觉得他会担心我们的死活 |
[33:55] | They just depressurized the 302 bay | 他们刚刚减压了302舱 |
[34:09] | You ready | 准备好了吗? |
[34:10] | Let’s just get this over with | 咱们就赶快了结这事吧 |
[34:16] | You know we both don’t have to go in there | 你知道 这事只要一个人就行了 |
[34:18] | Well,when you get killed by one of those discharges,someone’s going to have to finish the job,so | 如果你被电流打死了 总得有人完成这事呀 |
[34:23] | oh,great pep talk | 你真让我斗志”高涨” |
[34:24] | Thanks | 多谢夸奖 |
[34:45] | I’m pretty sure we want to avoid those touching us | 我确定我们要避免被那些碰到 |
[34:48] | Thanks,coach | 多谢你的提醒 天才 |
[35:14] | What are you waiting for | 你为何还不动手 |
[35:16] | I have to pull the right one or the antenna explodes | 如果我弄错了 这东西会爆炸的 |
[35:21] | Huy up | 快点 |
[35:28] | But get it right | 但一定要弄对了 |
[35:32] | How long before the daedalus hits the surface | 离Daedalus撞毁还有多长时间? |
[35:34] | A minute,tops | 最多一分钟 |
[35:35] | How many people on board | 船上有多少人? |
[35:36] | Couple hundred | 大约几百人 |
[35:38] | Look,I’ve got an idea,but you’ll have to trust me | 我有个主意 但我你的相信我 |
[35:41] | All right | 没问题 |
[35:43] | Zelenka Mila Zelenka,mila | |
[35:45] | I need you to open up the hyperdrive in 30 seconds | 我需要你们在30秒之内 启动超空间引擎 |
[35:47] | We’re going to have to make a short jump | 我们要做一个短跳跃 |
[35:49] | -Impossible -Not a problem | – 没可能 – 没问题 |
[35:53] | You can do this,marks | Marks 你能做到的 |
[35:55] | We’re all counting on you | 我们命都在你手里呢 |
[35:57] | I’ve almost got it | 我几乎就要恢复控制了 |
[36:00] | We’re entering the atmosphere | 我们正进入大气层了 |
[36:14] | Marks? Marks | |
[36:35] | okay | 好的 |
[36:37] | Here goes nothing | 希望我没错吧 |
[36:43] | Daniel Daniel | |
[36:54] | What just happened | 怎么了? |
[36:55] | You’re welcome | 不用谢 |
[36:57] | What did you do | 你干了什么? |
[36:58] | I just opened up a hyperspace window big enough for the both of us | 我只开启了一个够两艘船大 的超空间窗口 |
[37:02] | We just traveled through the planet | 让我们跳到星球的反面罢了 |
[37:06] | I got it | 解决了 |
[37:07] | I’m back in | 我进入了 |
[37:09] | We’ve got control of the ship | 我们又恢复控制了 |
[37:10] | And not a moment too late | 正是时候 再晚点就不行了 |
[37:14] | They found us again | 它们又找到我们了 |
[37:15] | Give them everything you’ve got | 全力开火! |
[37:28] | Okay | 好吧 |
[37:29] | You’re okay,you’re okay | 你没事的 你没事的 |
[37:33] | Wrong again | 你又说错了 |
[37:36] | Did you turn it off | 你成功了吗? |
[37:38] | I did– we did– you did | 我办到了… 我们办到… 你办到了 |
[37:41] | Look,where does it hurt | 告诉我 你哪里疼? |
[37:43] | Everywhere | 浑身都很疼 |
[37:47] | I don’t suppose there’s a hospital nearby | 我估计这附近没任何医疗设施 |
[37:49] | I’m– I’m pretty sure we’re on our own | 看来 我们只能靠自己了 |
[37:53] | Good | 太好了 |
[37:55] | Look,on the bright side,we’ll both be dead of dehydration in,like,five days | 往乐观看 我们可能5-6天内缺水而死 |
[37:59] | So you won’t have to put up with me for much longer | 所以 你很快就不需要被我烦了 |
[38:01] | I’m,uh,I’m pretty busted up,rodney | Rodney 我感觉这伤挺重的 |
[38:05] | I don’T I don’t think I’m going to make it that long | 我很可能活不了那么长了 |
[38:09] | Okay. I know it may not seem like it,but I want you to know I really res– | 我知道你可能不信 但我对你很很尊… |
[38:21] | Oh,thank god | 感谢老天爷 |
[38:22] | I sure am glad to see you two | 我也很高兴见到你们俩 |
[38:23] | He’s badly hurt | 他伤的很重 |
[38:27] | That’s a new look for you | 你这身挺新潮啊 |
[38:28] | Well,you know me,it’s function over fashion | 你知道 我注重实用超过好看 |
[38:32] | Is the device still active | 那东西还在工作吗? |
[38:34] | Not without this | 缺了这个不行 |
[38:35] | It’s the facility’s main control crystal | 这是设施的主控水晶 |
[38:38] | That’s not good enough for me | 这对我来说还不够好 |
[38:40] | Colonel sheppard,we have drs Mckay and jackson | Sheppard中校 我们已救到了McKay和Jackson |
[38:43] | Our weapons are not operational | 我们武器暂时没用 |
[38:45] | Can you please see to it that we never have to deal with the attero device again | 你能帮个忙让我们以后再也不用 跟这Attero发射器打交道了吗? |
[38:48] | I’m locked on to its coordinates | 武器锁定了 |
[38:51] | Opening fire | 开火 |
[39:01] | Leveled | 目标摧毁了 |
[39:03] | Good | 好的 |
[39:05] | Let’s go home | 我们都回家吧 |
[39:06] | Well,you want to | 你能帮忙 |
[39:08] | unzip me | 把这东西卸下来吗? |
[39:09] | I’ll look for a can opener | 那我先去找个开罐器再回来吧 |
[39:20] | zelenka has been a big help with ship repairs | Zelenka在维修上帮了个大忙 |
[39:23] | We should have her ready to fly in no time | 她应该很快又可以飞了 |
[39:24] | Then what | 之后呢? |
[39:25] | Start a new settlement,I guess | 开辟一个新的定居点 我猜 |
[39:27] | That’s good to hear | 听起来不错 |
[39:29] | You tell larrin I’ll help you with whatever you need | 告诉Larrin需要什么尽管开口 |
[39:31] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[39:32] | We’ll be in touch | 保持联系 |
[39:33] | Yeah I’m sure you will be | 没错 我知道你会的 |
[39:36] | Tell larrin she doesn’t need to wait for the next galactic emergency to drop by | 转告Larrin她不需要等到下次星系危机 再来拜访 |
[39:40] | I’m a lot more charming when my friends aren’t about to die | 朋友们平安时 我显得更加有魅力 |
[39:43] | That’s not what larrin said | Larrin没这样说 |
[39:45] | See,she does talk about me | 看吧 她提到过我 |
[39:47] | Every now and again | 时不时的吧 |
[39:50] | What does she say | 她说什么? |
[39:53] | What,not even a hint | 什么 一点暗示都没有 |
[40:04] | You all done for the day | 你今天上完班了? |
[40:06] | Uh,dr.Cole’s taking my shift Yeah | 呃 Cole医生接了我的班 |
[40:09] | Want to get something to eat | 要不要吃东西? |
[40:10] | Listen,um,I’m really glad you came on the mission | 听着 呃 我很高兴你次任务有你陪伴 |
[40:16] | I mean,without you there,we’D probably all be dead | 我是说 没有你在哪儿 我们可能都完蛋了 |
[40:21] | But | 但是 |
[40:23] | I just want to be clear,because,um | 我想要说清楚一点 因为 呃 |
[40:32] | I just want you to know,that,uh,I’m kind of | 我只想让你知道 呃 我… |
[40:37] | interested in somebody else | 已经有心上人了 |
[40:41] | So | 所以? |
[40:43] | I just didn’t want to give you the wrong– | 我只是不想给你一些错误的… |
[40:45] | Didn’T I just,um,wanted to get something to eat | 不是的 我只是 呃想一起吃个饭 |
[40:49] | Okay,because I thought– yeah,well,you’re wrong | 好吧 因为我以为 是的 呵呵 你想错了 |
[40:56] | Okay | 好吧 |
[40:58] | Okay | 恩 |
[41:02] | Do you still want to go– uh,no | 你还要去… 呃 不了 |
[41:05] | I should probably | 我可能该 |
[41:10] | I should go | 我该走了 |
[41:21] | How are you | 怎么样了? |
[41:22] | Well,it hurts to eat this fruit cup | 呃 吃这个水果杯的时候会疼 |
[41:24] | Don’t eat the fruit cup,then | 那就别吃了 |
[41:25] | Thank you,groucho | 谢谢 格劳乔* (美国影星 以机智问答及比喻闻名) |
[41:26] | Listen,not that I don’t appreciate the visits,but shouldn’t you be trying to figure out a way to | 听着 不是我不领情 但是你现在不是应该在想办法… |
[41:30] | keep the asgards out of the shield again | 阻止Asgard再次通过我们的护盾吗? |
[41:32] | One step ahead of you | 我比你想得快 |
[41:32] | That won’t happen again | 那不会再发生了 |
[41:35] | Good | 很好 |
[41:36] | You don’t think they’d make a run at us again | 你觉得他们不会再来突然进攻了吧? |
[41:39] | Well,I’m not sure,but we did ruin the one plan they had to feel free in this galaxy They might hold a grudge | 我不确定 但是我们摧毁了他们在星系中 重获自由的计划 他们可能会心怀怨恨 |
[41:44] | Well,let’s hope not | 希望不要 |
[41:46] | I don’t think I’ll be around to find out, though. | 反正我觉得我也不用知道结果了 |
[41:47] | Yeah,I heard they’re sending you back to earth | 没错 我听说他们要把你送回地球了 |
[41:49] | Yeah,I guess I need some major patching up and recovery | 没错 我猜我需要彻底的修养一下 |
[41:51] | Landry prefers I do that there instead of here,so | Landry 希望我在那儿 而不是这里 所以… |
[41:54] | the daedalus has already picked up a gate left over from the old gate bridge | Daedalus已经从旧的星门大桥那里 找到了个星门 |
[41:57] | and my team is installing it as we speak so we should have you home in no time | 就在这会儿 我的小队正在安装 很快就能让你按时回家了 |
[42:01] | That’s good | 很好 |
[42:01] | That is good | 是很好 |
[42:04] | Yes So | 没错 所以 |
[42:07] | well,it’s been | 呃 这次旅行 |
[42:10] | –unique –Yes,it has | – 很特别的 – 是的 没错 |
[42:12] | It sure has | 肯定是 |
[42:14] | But I do want to say thank you for…. | 但是我想对你… |
[42:18] | saying that you respected me when you thought I was about to die back there | 在以为我快死的时候 说你尊敬我而表示感谢 |
[42:21] | Excuse me I said no such thing | 抱歉 我可没说 |
[42:22] | Yeah,you did You were,like | 你说了 你好像是说 |
[42:24] | I know it may not seem like it,but I really respect you,and that means a great deal to me | 我知道可能有点不对 但(你想说)”我真的很敬佩你” |
[42:30] | I don’t believe I ever finished that sentence | 我不相信我会说出这句话 |
[42:33] | How else would you have finished that sentence | 那那句话的下半句是什么? |
[42:34] | I would have said “regret | 我会说”惋惜” |
[42:36] | I would have said I really regret you being here because none of this would have happened | 我会说”我真的很惋惜你来了这里 因为不然的话… |
[42:42] | otherwise | 一切都不会发生 |
[42:46] | So you can only give compliments to the dying | 所以你只会恭维将死之人? |
[42:49] | It’s something I’m working on | 这个我正在改 |
[42:52] | Do you want to try any of this | 你要不要试试这个 |
[42:54] | Ooh,fries | 噢 薯条 |
[42:55] | Yeah,yeah Dive right in,take the– take the deal there | 恩 恩 多吃点 那边去 |