Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

星际之门亚特兰蒂斯(Stargate: Atlantis)第5季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯(Stargate: Atlantis)第5季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] what are you talking about? 你什么意思?
[00:05] I’m telling you, she’s hiding him from me. 我是说 她故意不让我见他
[00:07] She’s not hiding him. 不会的吧
[00:08] Oh yeah? Every time I go to see him, she tells me that he’s just settled down. 你以为呢? 每次我去 她就和我说他已经睡了
[00:12] Can you blame her? You dropped him. 你能怪她吗? 你没抱好他
[00:13] I did not drop him, he jumped. 我抱得好好的 是他跳下去的
[00:15] – Jumped? – Well, he wiggled out of my arms. – 他跳下去的? – 嗯… 我摇得太猛把他摇出去了
[00:17] I said I was sorry. Besides, how much damage could I possibly have done? 我已经道过歉了 还有 我能把那个孩子怎么样呢?
[00:20] He fell, like, maybe two feet. 他掉下去的地方才多少 2英寸高
[00:22] Stuff like that happens all the time. 这种事经常发生的
[00:24] I mean, I was dropped like, a dozen times when I was a kid. 我是说 我小的时候被这样摔过十几次
[00:26] Well, that explains a lot. 哇 怪不得呢
[00:27] – Why do you even care? You don’t even like kids. – It’s the principle of the thing. – 你要去看他干嘛呢? 你又不喜欢小孩子 – 这是原则性的问题
[00:30] Everybody else gets to hold him. Why shouldn’t I? 大家都去抱过他了 我为什么不能?
[00:32] Colonel… 中校
[00:33] we’ve got a new contact. Looks like a ship. 发现一个新的信号 看上去是艘飞船
[00:36] How far out? 离我们有多远?
[00:37] It’s in orbit. 已经在轨道上了
[00:39] Well, how come we didn’t detect it? 之前怎么没有探测到?
[00:40] I don’t know. We didn’t even detect a hyperspace window. 我不知道 我们连超空间窗口都没检测到
[00:42] It just appeared out of nowhere. 它是突然出现的
[00:44] Hang on a second, we’re getting I.F.F. 等一下 我收到了一个IFF (敌我识别系统)信号
[00:47] It’s the daedalus. 是Daedalus号
[00:49] The daedalus? How can that be? They’re on their way back to earth. Daedalus号? 怎么可能呢? 它们在回地球的路上啊
[00:51] Well, they were. They were supposed to be. 确实 至少原计划是这样
[00:55] Open up a channel. 开一个对讲频道
[00:58] Daedalus, this is atlantis, please come in. Daedalus号 Atlantis呼叫 请回答
[01:03] Daedalus, please respond. Daedalus号 请回答
[01:06] They’re not going to answer. 他们不会回答的
[01:08] Why not? 为什么?
[01:10] Because I’m not reading any lifesigns. 因为我没有读到任何生命信号
[01:12] What are you telling me, rodney, this thing flew here by itself? Rodney 你的意思是说 这东西是自己飞过来的?
[01:15] I don’t know how they got here, but there’s no one on board. 我不知道它是怎么过来的 但是船上没有人
[01:18] At least, no one alive. 至少没有活人
[02:33] Colonel, we just got confirmation from stargate command. 中校 SGC刚刚确认
[02:36] The daedalus is in the milky way, on course and on schedule. Daedalus号在银河系 正在执行原行程
[02:37] The Daedalus Variations Daedalus号的分身
[02:40] They expect to reach earth within two days. 预计2天内到达地球
[02:42] Understood. 明白
[02:44] So that’s not the daedalus, then. 那么这不是Daedalus了
[02:47] not unless it can be in two places at once. 除非那飞船会了分身术
[02:51] – Perhaps the apollo, or one of your other ships… – they wouldn’t be sending daedalus I.F.F., – 也许那是Apollo或者其他的飞船 – 但它们不会用Daedalus号的IFF
[02:55] Plus it doesn’t explain how they got here, or why we’re not picking up lifesign readings. 而且这解释不了它是怎么来的 还有为什么船上没有生命信号的问题
[03:00] All right, I’m taking us in for a closer look. 好的 我们靠近点去看看吧
[03:22] Wow, you see that? 哇 看见了吗?
[03:25] Yeah, some scorch marks. 嗯 有些烧焦的痕迹
[03:27] You think weaponsfire? 你觉得是武器导致的吗?
[03:28] Well, wherever she’s been, she’s been through some pretty hard times. 嗯 不管”她”是到什么地方去了 那地方一定让她吃了不少苦
[03:33] What’s that? 怎么回事?
[03:35] I’m picking up an energy reading. 我收到了一个能量读数
[03:37] It’s coming from the ship. 是从船里来的
[03:38] Is it dangerous? 危险吗?
[03:39] I don’t think so, but I have no idea what’s causing it. 我不觉得 但是我不知道是什么导致的
[03:42] Can you get the bay doors open? 你能把舱门打开吗?
[03:43] If the ship’s command systems are as familiar as the rest of it, it shouldn’t be a problem. 如果这艘船的指令系统也是类似的话 应该没有问题
[04:02] No f-302s, but 没有F-302 但是…
[04:05] there’s a jumper. 有一艘Jumper
[04:07] You sure there’s no one else inside? 你确定没有人在吗?
[04:10] As far as I can tell. 据我所知没有
[04:12] All right, we’re going in. 好吧 我们进去了
[04:31] Whis it so cold in here? 怎么这么冷啊?
[04:33] The ship’s operating on emergency power. 这艘船现在靠紧急能源工作
[04:35] Some of the systems are barely registering. 有些系统只能是勉强支撑了
[04:38] Except for the whole weird energy thing. 除了哪个奇怪的能量
[04:40] That’s right. 没错
[04:41] Can you do something about it? It’s freezing in here. 你能处理一下吗? 我快要冻死了
[04:42] Oh, sure, I just have to get to engineering. 好的 我得到工程部去弄
[04:46] You and ronon are together. Teyla, you and I are going to check out the bridge. 你和Ronon一起 Teyla和我去舰桥看看
[04:49] Radio me if you find anything. 找到什么就呼叫我
[05:06] No bodies in here. 这里没有尸体…
[05:13] Colonel… 中校…
[05:19] it’s the daedalus , all right. 这确实是Daedalus号
[05:24] Mckay, is that you? McKay 是你弄的吗?
[05:26] Of course it was me. Who else would it be? 当然是我 还会是谁呢?
[05:28] You think we’ve got a ghost on board or something? 你以为这船上会有鬼吗?
[05:32] Will you please not touch anything! 你能不能不要乱动东西!
[05:36] What’s our status? 情况怎么样?
[05:37] I’ve restored basic power to most of the ship. 我恢复了船上大部分地方的基本能源供应
[05:39] It should be warming up any second now. 很快就能暖和起来了
[05:41] Good. 好的
[05:43] Check on that energy reading. Try to figure out what it is, all right? 去查查那个能量读数 试着找出那是什么 好吗?
[05:47] I’m on it. 马上就去
[05:50] Colonel… 中校
[05:52] ship’s log, last entry. 飞船的日志 最后一条
[06:00] Preparations are almost complete. 快要完成准备了
[06:02] We’ve beamed down the last of our supplies, and any equipment we think might be useful. 我们已经把最后的供给 和任何可能有用的仪器光传了下去
[06:06] I’ll be taking the last of the f-302s down myself. 我自己会乘坐最后一艘F-302飞走
[06:09] Of course, we haven’t had time to do a proper survey of the planet’s surface, but it seems habitable enough. 当然我们没有时间对星球的表面 做正式的检查 但看上去它足够居住了
[06:14] Plenty of fresh water, arable soil, not that different from our own. 下面有足够的水 可耕种的土壤 和我们自己的星球差不多
[06:19] I realize our chance of rescue is slim, but it’s become obvious that we no longer have a choice. 我知道我们被救的机会很渺茫 但是很明显我们别无选择
[06:25] This is colonel sobol, commander of the daedalus , signing off. Daedalus号的指挥官 Sobol中校 完毕
[06:30] Do you recognize her? 你认识她吗?
[06:32] I’ve never seen her before in my life. 从没见过
[06:35] Well, it appears as if they abandoned ship. 看上去他们弃船了
[06:37] Yeah. The question is, why? 是的 但问题是为什么
[06:41] I’ll check previous entries. 我来查查前面的记录
[06:46] Man, this ship has been through the wringer. 天 这艘船真像是被绞肉机绞过了
[06:48] No hyperdrive, subspace communications are all damaged beyond repair, 超空间引擎和次空间通讯已经完全坏了
[06:52] the shields are virtually depleted… 护盾也快要枯竭了
[06:57] What is it? 怎么了?
[06:58] It’s the energy reading. 是那个能量读数
[07:00] It’s spiking. 它在飙升
[07:02] Sheppard, come in. Sheppard 回话
[07:04] Go ahead. 讲
[07:04] Something’s happening. The energy reading, it’s going off the charts. 有什么事正在发生 那个能量读数 它快要冲破极限了
[07:08] Do something. Turn it off. 做点什么啊 把它关掉
[07:10] I don’t know how. Look, it’s not coming from any of the main systems. 我不知到怎么关 它不是主系统发出的
[07:14] Colonel sheppard, this is atlantis. We’re picking up some kind of power surge coming from the ship. Sheppard中校 Atlantis呼叫 我们检测到船上有某种能量浪涌
[07:19] Yeah, we noticed it. We’re trying to check it out ourselves. 是的 我们注意到了 正要去检查一下
[07:23] The levels are still rising. 能量等级还在上升
[07:25] Colonel, should we send another jumper to assist? 中校 我们要另派一艘Jumper去支援吗?
[07:26] Stand by. 暂时待命
[07:36] All right, that’s our cue to leave. 好吧 这暗示我们应该走了
[07:38] Everyone, back in the jumper. 大家都回到Jumper上面
[07:46] Mckay, what the hell was that? McKay 怎么回事?
[07:48] I have no idea, but… 我不知道 但是…
[07:50] the energy reading’s gone back down the way it was. 能量读数回到原来的水平了
[07:56] Atlantis, you reading anything unusual? Atlantis 你们有发现什么异常吗?
[07:59] Atlantis, come in. Atlantis 请回话
[08:05] Atlantis, do you read? Atlantis 你们能听到吗?
[08:08] Colonel sheppard, do you read? Sheppard中校 你能听到吗?
[08:12] Daedalus , this is atlantis, please respond. Daedalus号 Atlantis呼叫 请回答
[08:17] What the hell’s going on? 这到底是怎么回事?
[08:18] I don’t know. One moment they were there, the next minute, 我不知到 一分钟前他们还在那 一分钟以后…
[08:21] they were gone. 他们就消失了
[08:25] Rodney? Rodney?
[08:27] I’m having problems with communications. I can’t reach atlantis. 我这边通讯出了点问题 联系不上Atlantis
[08:30] Wait a second. 等一下
[08:32] That can’t be right. 这不可能
[08:33] What? 什么?
[08:35] I’m not seeing the city on any of my screens. 我这边没有一块屏幕显示城市存在
[08:38] What are you talking about? 你在说什么?
[08:40] I just did a sensor sweep, 我刚做了一次传感器扫描
[08:42] and there’s nothing down there but ocean. 下面除了海洋什么都没有
[08:44] Well, maybe they cloaked. 也许他们隐形了
[08:46] Well, they wouldn’t have done that without telling us. 但是他们不会不告诉我们的
[08:47] Well, I don’t know, maybe there’s a wraith ship in the area. 我不知到 也许周围有一艘Wraith飞船
[08:51] I’m not reading anything. 我什么都没有探测到
[08:53] Are we certain it’s the same planet? 你确定这还是那个星球吗?
[08:55] Perhaps the energy burst shifted our position. 也许那个能量爆发移动了我们的位置
[08:58] No, according to our instruments, we haven’t moved at all. 不 根据我们的仪器 我们根本没有动
[09:00] What do you want me to believe, rodney? 你想让我相信什么呢? Rodney
[09:02] That atlantis just disappeared? Atlantis突然消失了吗?
[09:04] Look, I don’t know. Just give me a second, I’ll figure it out, all right? 我不知到 给我一秒钟 我会弄明白的 好吗?
[09:06] In the meantime, I’ve managed to localize the source of the energy reading. 我已经找到了能量读数的源头
[09:08] It’s coming from a hold on deck 9. 是从九号甲板的一个船舱传来的
[09:11] All right, keep trying to reach atlantis. We’ll check it out. 好的 继续尝试联系Atlantis 我们去看看那是什么
[09:26] Sheppard, I think I’ve got something. Sheppard 我想我发现什么了
[09:29] It’s the residual radiation from the flash. 那道白光的残余辐射…
[09:31] It’s similar to what happens when you open a hyperspace window, 和打开超空间时的差不多
[09:34] but different enough th the sensors wouldn’t have picked it up automatically. 但是又不太一样 所以传感器并没有自动报告
[09:37] What the hell does that mean? 这到底是什么意思?
[09:38] I think we’re looking at a new kind of drive. 我想我们找到了一种新的引擎
[09:40] I thought you said we didn’t go anywhere. 你不是说我们没有移动吗?
[09:42] We didn’T. At least not according to the ship’s navigational systems. 没有 至少飞船的导航系统是这么显示的
[09:45] So, a malfunctioning drive? 这么说 那是一个运转不正常的引擎?
[09:48] Maybe. Just hang on. 也许吧 等一下
[10:01] – Oh, my god, sheppard– – stand by, rodney. – 哦 天那 Sheppard… – 等一下 Rodney
[10:04] No, you don’t understand, I know what it is. 不 我知道那是什么了
[10:06] Look, the residual radiation. 听着 那个残余辐射
[10:07] It’s exactly what we recorded when my double arrived on atlantis from an alternate reality. 和另一个我从平行世界 到达Atlantis的时候记录到的一模一样
[10:12] I can’t believe I didn’t see this before. 我真不敢相信没能早点发现
[10:14] Sheppard, hey. Sheppard 这儿
[10:15] It’s a drive all right, 它确实是个引擎
[10:16] but it didn’t move us through space. 但不是让我们发生空间移动
[10:18] I think it’s moved us into a parallel universe. 而是让我们进入另一个平行宇宙
[10:21] That would explain a lot of things. 这样解释就通了
[10:40] how long have they been dead for? 他们死了多久?
[10:43] This place was like a meat locker. 这地方冷得像是肉冷冻柜
[10:45] They could’ve been preserved like this for months. 他们可能已经这样有好几个月了
[10:50] They look just like us. 他们和我们很像
[10:51] That’s because they are us– 那是因为他们就是我们…
[10:53] the alternate reality versions of us. 在另外一个平行宇宙中的版本
[10:55] I feel like someone just walked over my grave. 我感觉像某人刚刚跨过了我的坟墓
[10:57] Take it easy. Everything’s fine. 别担心 大家都没事
[10:59] Oh, no, no, no, this is very bad. 哦 不不不 这非常糟糕
[11:01] What? 什么?
[11:02] This tablet belonged to the other mckay. 这个平版电脑属于另一个McKay
[11:05] They weren’t part of the original crew. They came here just like us. 他们并不是原来的船员 他们就像我们一样来到了这里
[11:08] Look, a ship appeared in orbit above their atlantis, they came to check it out. 一艘飞船出现在他们的Atlantis的轨道上 他们来看看是怎么回事
[11:13] That would explain the other jumper in the bay. 这样船舱里的那艘Jumper就能解释了
[11:14] The ship jumped to another reality, and they were stuck, they couldn’t get back. 这艘飞船跳到了另一个世界 于是他们被困住 回不去了
[11:18] Look, eventually their supplies ran out, and they… 听着 最终他们的供给用完了 于是他们…
[11:21] all right, all right, mystery solved. Let’s move on. 好吧 好吧 谜团解开了… 我们继续
[11:23] Don’t you realize what this means? 你没明白这意味着什么吗?
[11:26] They were us, and they failed. 他们就是我们 而且他们失败了
[11:28] Well, they’re not us. We’re still alive. Let’s go. 但是 他们不是我们 我们还活着 走吧
[11:39] The answer’s in here somewhere. 问题的答案就在这里
[11:41] Can you power up the systems? 你能启动系统吗?
[11:44] yeah, just hold on. 能 等一下
[11:57] all right, that’s a start. 好的 这算是个开始
[12:00] What’s behind here? 那后面是什么?
[12:04] that’s a good question. 问得好
[12:23] I’m guessing that’s our alternate reality drive. 我猜那就是我们的平行宇宙引擎
[12:26] Can you figure out how to control it? 你能弄清楚怎么控制它吗?
[12:28] Offhand, I’d say no. 白手起家的话 我得说不能
[12:31] That’s what the other mckay was trying to do, and he had… 那个McKay试着弄了 而且他有…
[12:34] weeks. 几周时间
[12:35] Rodney… Rodney…
[12:37] fine. 好吧
[12:38] I’ll start with his research. 我会继续他的研究
[12:40] It’ll at least give us a head start. 至少我们有一点头绪了
[12:41] That’s better. We’re going to go look or supplies. 这样好多了 我们去看看供给吧
[12:44] – You don’t think the other us wouldn’t have already tried that? – Get to work. – 你不觉得另外那一队人已经试过了吗? – 快去工作吧
[13:03] Did you find anything? 找到什么了吗?
[13:05] Not unless you know a way to cook this. 除非你能把这个也给煮了
[13:09] Perhaps we should consider going down to the planet to collect supplies. 也许我们应该考虑 到星球上去收集一些东西
[13:12] Sheppard says it’s too risky. Sheppard说太危险了
[13:15] The drive could kick in, and the ship could take off without us. 那个引擎可能随时启动 飞船就会撇下我们跃迁走
[13:17] Then we’d be stuck here. 那样我们就被困在这了
[13:21] The others that we found… 我们找到的那些人
[13:23] do you think their lives were very similar to ours? 你觉得他们的生活和我们差不多吗?
[13:26] Who cares? 谁管呢
[13:29] How can you say that? 你怎么能这么说呢?
[13:31] We’ve seen our doubles before. 我们见过我们的替身的
[13:34] Replicator-manufactured copies. 那是复制者制造的副本
[13:36] These were real people, with real lives. 但这些是真是的人 过着真实的生活
[13:40] I can’t help but wondering who might still be waiting for her back on her atlantis. 我不住地想在她的Atlantis上 谁在等她回去
[13:45] Do you mean, did she also have a son? 你是说 她是不是也有一个儿子?
[13:48] The thought had crossed my mind. 这个我也想过
[13:50] Look… 听我说…
[13:53] I’ve heard mckay talk about this stuff before, 我听过McKay讲过这种事
[13:55] and supposedly, 一般认为
[13:57] there’s a million different realities out there, 世上有上百万种不同的平行宇宙
[13:59] with every possible variation. 对应着每个不同的可能
[14:01] Which also means there’s a million different torrens. 也就是说世上有一百万个不同的Torren
[14:05] You going to worry about every one of them? 你每个都要去关心吗?
[14:09] No. 不会
[14:11] It’s difficult enough worrying about one. 关心一个已经够困难的了
[14:14] I’ll bet it is. 我猜也是
[14:15] Come on. 快来
[14:27] Why is the blast door closed? 为什么把那个防爆门关上了?
[14:28] Hello? Residual radiation? 你还记得残余辐射吗?
[14:31] Oh, right. 哦 对
[14:32] Have you made any progress? 有什么进展吗?
[14:34] As a matter of fact, yes, we have. 事实上 我们有进展
[14:36] We? 我们?
[14:37] Me and the other mckay, who, unsurprisingly, is a genius. 我和另外一个McKay 他无疑也是一个天才
[14:40] Not only that, but it looks like the drive was created by yet another mckay from the original reality. 不仅如此 看上去这个引擎是 原来那个现实里的另一个McKay创造的
[14:45] What makes you say that? 你怎么知道?
[14:46] Well, there’s a certain, um, elegance to the design that I recognize. 嗯 这个设计里我看出一种特别的美
[14:49] I’m sure that’s what the crew was saying when they abandoned ship. 我确信那些船员弃船的时候也是这么说得
[14:52] Well, admittedly there are problems, but it is still a monumental achievement. 嗯 确实还有一些问题 但这无疑是里程碑式的进步
[14:56] All right. 好吧
[14:56] So, what do we do? 那么我们怎么办?
[14:57] Can we just throw this thing in reverse? 我们能把这个东西反转过来吗?
[14:59] Uh, yeah, it’s a little more complicated than that. 呃 比那个要复杂些
[15:02] The first problem is navigation. 首要是导航的问题
[15:04] They’ve developed a coordinate system to identify the various realities and allow them to get back, 他们开发了一种坐标系 用以识别和来往不同的平行宇宙
[15:09] but obviously that didn’t work. 但是显然没起作用
[15:12] Obviously. 显然
[15:14] That’s not what bothers me. 这个还不是很困扰我
[15:15] Well, it kind of bothers me. 最困扰我的是的
[15:17] It’s power generation, 是动力
[15:19] and jumping from one reality to another requires massive amounts of power. 从一个宇宙跳跃到另一个宇宙 需要巨大的能量
[15:22] We’re talking zpm levels here. 是ZPM级的能量需求
[15:24] Obviously they didn’t have one of those rattling around, 显然他们手头没有太多
[15:25] so they created a capacitor that’s constantly drawing power from subspace. 所以他们创造了一种可以不间断的从 亚空间获取能量的电容器
[15:32] And it looks like it’s almost charged. 而且看起来这东西已经快充好了
[15:34] Is this your long-winded way of telling me you just can’t turn it off? 你啰里巴索的说了一堆就是告诉我 你没办法关掉它?
[15:38] Think of it like a tap, pouring water into a bucket. 想象它是一个水龙头 正在往桶里灌水
[15:41] When the bucket is full, the drive engages, 水装满了 引擎启动
[15:43] except this particular tap has no valve. 不同的是 这个水龙头没有阀门
[15:47] That seems like a pretty serious design flaw, don’t you think? 看起来是个相当严重的设计漏洞 你说呢?
[15:49] Exactly. 没错
[15:50] Which leads me to believe they were tampering with it, in a vain attempt to generate more power. 这让我觉得他们黔驴技穷了 于是尝试这种方式来获取更多能量
[15:54] As they got further and further from their own reality, 当他们离自己的宇宙越来越远时
[15:56] I guess they figured they’d need it to get back. 我猜他们发现应该要回去了
[15:59] And here we go. 又来了
[16:09] Okay. 好吧
[16:11] Where are we? 我们在哪?
[16:12] Oh, don’t look at me. 别看我
[16:14] I haven’t had time to route the main systems to these control panels. 我根本没时间把些控制板接到主系统上
[16:17] I’m flying blind down here. 我们纯粹是在盲飞
[16:20] Ronon, teyla, meet me at the bridge. Ronon Teyla 我们在舰桥汇合
[16:22] On our way. 在路上了
[16:23] Keep it up, rodney. 继续弄 Rodeny
[16:30] Colonel, atlantis is back. 中校 Atlantis又出现了
[16:32] I’m picking them up on the sensors. 传感器可以捕捉到它们
[16:36] You know how to work this stuff? 你会用这个?
[16:39] The last time the daedalus was in orbit, major marks generously offered to give both of us some preliminary training. 上次Daedalus停靠在轨道上时Marks 少校慷慨的邀请我们俩进行了些初级培训
[16:45] I was busy. 我当时很忙
[16:47] Atlantis, this is sheppard, come in. Atlantis Sheppard呼叫
[16:50] Atlantis, do you read? Atlantis 能听到吗?
[16:57] Atlantis, this is sheppard, come in. Atlantis Sheppard呼叫
[17:00] Maybe they already have a sheppard. 也许他们也有一个Sheppard
[17:04] Rodney Rodney,
[17:05] what are the odds of us randomly jumping back into our own reality? 随机跃迁回我们的宇宙 的可能有多大?
[17:11] I’d say slim to none. 非常渺茫
[17:13] I’m detecting another ship in orbit. 我在轨道上探测到了另一艘战舰
[17:16] What kind? 什么型号?
[17:18] I’ll see if I can pull it up on screen. 我看看能不能将图像显示出来
[17:24] I don’t recognize it. 我没见过
[17:26] What’s that? 那是什么?
[17:32] You know it? 你认识?
[17:33] No. 不
[17:35] Colonel, I believe the ship is powering weapons. 中校 我认为那艘战舰正在给武器充能
[17:39] What’s our shield status? 护盾的情况何如?
[17:41] Minimal. 最低功率
[17:51] It’s firing on atlantis. 它正在向Atlantis开火
[17:52] The city’s shields are failing. 城市的护盾正在衰减
[17:54] Rodney, do we have enough juice to power up the asgard beam? Rodeny我们有没有足够的能量 来驱动Asgard光束武器?
[17:58] Maybe. You might be able to get a couple of shots off. 不一定 也许能打几炮
[18:00] Why? 怎么了?
[18:01] There’s some alien ship attacking atlantis. 有一艘外星飞船正在袭击Atlantis
[18:03] So? 所以?
[18:04] What do you mean, “so?” It’s atlantis! 什么所以? 那是Atlantis!
[18:06] It’s not our atlantis. 又不是我们的Atlantis
[18:08] We have no idea who’s down there. Look, we should just stay out of it. 我们并不清楚谁在那下面 听着 我们管好自己就是了
[18:10] If we do not intervene, the city will be destroyed. 如果我们袖手旁观的话 城市会被干掉的
[18:13] Yeah, we need help. 没错 我们得帮忙
[18:14] My gut tells me we’re better off going with the people on that planet than whoever’s on that ship. 直觉告诉我比起那船上的东西 我们该和地面上的站一边
[18:18] I hope you’re right. 希望如此
[18:19] Yeah, well, me too. 我也是
[18:32] The ship’s been damaged. It’s stopped firing. 敌舰受损 它停止攻击了
[18:35] Hopefully we took out its main weapons. 希望刚才打掉了它的主炮
[18:37] Wait, something’s happening. 等等 有情况
[18:40] They’re launching fighters. 他们发射战斗机了
[18:52] Ronon… Ronon…
[18:55] you should’ve took marks up when you had the chance. Now you’ll have to learn fast. 以前有机会时你就该好好练练 现在你得学快点
[18:58] Rail-gun targeting systems. 轨迹炮瞄准系统
[19:01] Button’s on the right. Control, radar, tracking, and target acquisition, use the red button to fire. 从右起按钮 控制 雷达 跟踪 目标锁定 按红色按钮开火
[19:26] What the hell was that? 搞什么鬼?
[19:27] We’re under attack. Any chance of getting that hyperdrive back online? 我们遭到袭击了 有办法让超光速引擎重新上线吗?
[19:30] No, it’s completely shot! I already told you that! 不行 跟你说过了被打掉了
[19:33] Great. 好吧
[19:40] – There’s too many of them. I can’t do this. – Keep trying! – 数量太多了 我打不中 – 继续!
[20:04] We’ve lost sublight. 我们失去了亚光速引擎
[20:05] We have a hull breach. 舰体受损
[20:07] We’re venting atmosphere. I don’t know what to do. 空气在流失 我不知道该怎么办
[20:15] Seal off damaged areas. We should be okay for the moment. 封闭受损区域 我们暂时不会有事
[20:17] I wouldn’t be so sure about that. 难说
[20:22] Sheppard, I have an idea! Sheppard 我有个主意!
[20:24] Let’s hear it. 听着呢
[20:25] I’ve set up a few protocols that should increase the efficiency of the alternate reality drive. 我设定了几个可以提高平行宇宙引擎 功率的协议
[20:30] Drive if I enable them, we might be able jump sooner. 如果我启用它们 我们马上就能闪了
[20:33] What, jump to the next universe? 什么 跃迁到下一个宇宙?
[20:36] Exactly! 没错!
[20:37] But if I do this, I can’t undo it! 但是如果这样做了 我是没有办法撤销的
[20:39] I mean, we’ll just start jumping faster and faster! 我是说 我们会越跳越快!
[20:46] Do it. 做吧
[21:07] It worked. 它起作用了
[21:08] Where are we? 我们在哪?
[21:12] We have a problem. 我们有麻烦了
[21:13] Temperature in the hull is rising rapidly. 舰体温度在直线上升
[21:16] What the hell is this? 这是什么鬼东西?
[21:26] According to these readings, we’re less than two million kilometers from the surface of the sun. 读数表明 我们距离太阳表面不到 2百万千米
[21:30] I thought we always jumped to the same place in every reality. 我以为我们在平行宇宙跃迁的 位置是固定的
[21:34] As did I. 我也觉得
[21:38] Hull temperature is approaching critical. 舰体温度接近危险值了
[21:40] If we do not restore shields… 如果再不恢复护盾的话…
[21:42] we’re going to burn. 屁股就要烧着了
[21:47] Are you sure about this? 你确定?
[21:49] Well, we’re not imagining it, rodney. 我们不是在幻想 Rodney
[21:51] Let me transfer the sensors down to the station. Then at least I can… 我把传感器转移到工作站 那样至少我可以…
[21:55] ooh… 噢…
[21:57] well, you’re definitely not imagining that. 果然没在幻想
[21:59] Thanks for the vote of confidence. 感谢赞同
[22:01] I don’t understand it. We always jump to the same relative position in space. 我不理解 我们一直都是在平行宇宙 间的同一个位置跃迁
[22:05] Unless… 除非…
[22:06] unless what? 除非什么?
[22:08] You said when you went to the future, you saw our sun expanding into a red giant, remember? 你说过你穿越未来的那次 你看到过 我们的太阳膨胀成红巨星 记得吗?
[22:13] What are you saying, we’re jumping through time now? 你是说我们在穿越时空?
[22:14] No, no, no, no, no, 不 不 不 不 不
[22:15] but maybe what eventually happens in our reality is happening in this one, only much sooner. 但是也许在我们的宇宙中最后发生的 在这个宇宙却正在发生中
[22:21] We didn’t go to the sun. The sun came to us. 就算我们不朝太阳开 它也会把我们吞了
[22:24] So how does this help us? 你说这个有什么用?
[22:26] I-I don’t know. 不知道..
[22:28] I just, I found it interesting. 我只是觉得这很有意思
[22:30] What’s interesting, rodney, Rodeny 真正有意思的事是
[22:33] is a way out of this without getting fried, like getting sublight back on, 找一个摆脱我们被油炸的方法 像是把亚光速引擎修好之类的
[22:37] so we can get the hell out of here. 然后让我们离开这个鬼地方
[22:39] Actually, I think our best bet is just to transfer as much power as we can to the shields, 事实上 我认为最好的办法就是 尽可能的向护罩输送能量
[22:43] and ride it out till the next jump. 保护全舰直到下一次跃迁
[22:45] When does that happen? 什么时候能开始?
[22:47] Well, the time the capacitor takes to charge is different now that I’ve enacted those new protocols. 呃 我启动了新的协议以后 电容器充电的时间已经变了
[22:52] You know, um… 你知道 呃…
[22:54] I have no idea. 我也不清楚
[22:56] Rodeny You’re not exactly selling the plan, rodney. 你自己的计划你都不确定
[22:58] I have no idea how long it would take me to fix the sublights either! 我也不知道要花多久才能修好亚光速引擎
[23:01] Look, I’ve got to run a diagnostic, 听着 我得去做个检查
[23:03] but theoretically, transferring power to the shields should be relatively easy. 但是理论上说 转换能量至护罩 相对要简单些
[23:07] All right, what do we do? 好吧 我们怎么办?
[23:09] The first I need you to do is head down to engineering. 先去工程部
[23:11] Let’s go. 出发
[23:25] All right, we’re here. What do we do? 好了 我们到了 怎么办?
[23:27] You need to kill all power to non-essential decks. 关掉船上所有次要甲板的电源
[23:30] Which means you’re going to have to access the main administrative interface. 意味着你要访问主要管理界面
[23:33] That should bring up a list of all available override commands. 它会列出所有适合的超驰命令
[23:42] Got it. 找到了
[23:44] Okay. 好吧
[23:45] So choose the command for life support. 选择生命支持系统的指令
[23:47] You’ll have to designate the decks one by one. 一个一个的标注需要关闭的区域
[24:35] I think that’s all of them. 我认为就这些了
[24:37] Dammit. 见鬼
[24:38] That didn’t buy us nearly as much power as I would have thought. 挤出来的能量和我想得差太远
[24:41] Well, there’s got to be something else. 呃 一定还有别的什么
[24:42] Right, um… 好的
[24:43] all right, look, the ship has auxiliary power modules for most of the main systems. 这艘飞船为大多数主要系统都准备了 备用电源模块
[24:48] Most likely they’re depleted, but if not, well, it might buy us a little more juice. 很有可能都耗尽了 不过万一没有 则可以为我们多提供一点能量
[24:51] Well, there you go. 那好吧
[25:07] What the hell was that? Was it gunfire? 什么声音? 枪声?
[25:09] Where’s ronon? Ronon去哪儿了?
[25:12] Keep working. 你继续
[25:15] Stay focused, rodney. 集中精力 Rodney
[25:17] – Tell me what to do next. – All right. – 告诉我下一步该怎么做 – 好的
[25:36] You okay? 你没事吧?
[25:37] Yeah. 没事
[25:38] Where the hell did he come from? 这家伙是从哪冒出来的?
[25:43] Check it out. 看这里
[25:45] It’s the symbol that was on the alien ship. 那艘外星飞船上也有这个标志
[25:49] How’d he get onboard? 他是怎么上船的?
[25:50] You know, they crashed into us, 他们撞向我们
[25:53] penetrated our hull, remember? 撞穿了船壳 你忘了?
[25:55] Think he did it on purpose? 你觉得他们是有意这么干的?
[25:57] That’s a good question. 问得好
[26:02] Hey. 嘿
[26:07] Let me try that– 给我试试…
[26:14] that’s it. That’s all of them. 好了 都好了
[26:17] I must go help colonel sheppard and ronon. Good luck, rodney. 我要去帮Sheppard中校和Ronon了 祝你好运 Rodney
[26:19] No, no, no, no, no, it’s not enough! 别别别 还没呢!
[26:22] What do you mean? 什么意思?
[26:23] Without sublights, our orbit is decaying, which means more radiation slamming into the shields. 没有亚光速引擎 我们的轨道就会不断下降 也就是说船壳要经受更多幅射
[26:28] The alternate reality drive is only charged to 70% percent. 平行宇宙引擎充能只完成了70%
[26:31] Which means it’ll never make 100 before the shields fail. 也就是说在达到100%前 护盾就顶不住了
[26:33] Well, what do we do? We have no more power. 那我们该怎么做? 没有更多能量了
[26:36] J-just… give me a second. 让… 让我想想
[26:49] Rodney, colonel sheppard and ronon are under attack. Rodney Sheppard中校和Ronon正遭受攻击
[26:53] All right, I got it, I got it. Drop the shields. 好的 我知道了 关闭护盾
[26:55] What? 什么?
[26:56] Drop the shields, I will transfer all available power to the drive. 关闭护盾 我把所有能量转送给引擎
[26:59] Hopefully it’ll be enough to induce a jump. 但愿能来得及跃迁
[27:01] Hopefully? 但愿?
[27:02] It is our only option, and every second we argue about it, 别无选择 我们再多争论一秒钟
[27:05] is less of a chance it’s going to work! 成功的机率就越低!
[27:07] Very well. Dropping shields. 好吧 关闭护盾
[27:14] Hull temperature is passing critical. 船壳温度已经升至临界点了
[27:17] Okay, transferring power to the drive now. OK 马上将能量转送给引擎
[27:23] Oh, no, no, no, no, no. 噢 不不不
[27:24] – What is it? – It’s not enough. It’s only 98%! – 怎么了? – 还不够 只有98%
[27:29] Rodney, the hull is beginning to deteriorate. Rodney 船壳已经开始溶化了
[27:35] Come on, come on! 快 快点!
[27:40] That’s it! Sheppard, we’re jumping! 好了! Sheppard 我们就要跃迁了!
[28:00] Nice work, rodney. 干得好 Rodney
[28:02] Uh, you may want to hold off on the congratulations. 呃 等一下再庆祝吧
[28:05] Now what? 又怎么了?
[28:06] I think I’ve overtaxed the drive. 我想引擎可能负担过重
[28:09] Look, it’s not completely blown, but we’ve only a handful of jumps before it’s burned out. 当然 现在还没有坏 不过我们只能进行几次跃迁了
[28:14] All right, then what happens? 好的 然后呢?
[28:16] If we haven’t found our way back by then, we will be stranded forever. 如果在那之前还找不到回去的办法 就会被永远困住
[28:28] What happened to the planet? 那个行星怎么了?
[28:30] Rodney believes that in this reality, it was destroyed by an impact, possibly millions of years ago. Rodney说在这个平行宇宙中 这个行星 可能毁于数百万年前的一次大撞击
[28:34] All that remains is this asteroid field. 只剩下一片陨石带
[28:36] All right, I think I got something. 好了 我想出了个办法
[28:39] In fact, it was staring me in the face the whole time. 真是踏破铁鞋无觅处
[28:41] I was just too busy trying to avoid imminent death to notice it. 得来全不费功夫
[28:43] – What are you talking about? – See, my mistake was focusing on the navigation system. – 什么意思? – 我一直把注意力集中在导航系统上
[28:46] I should’ve known that was never going to work. 而没想到这样做是没有希望的
[28:48] So, what, then? 然后呢?
[28:49] So in spectacular feat of multi-dimensional mathematics, 借用多维数学里一个特殊的技巧
[28:52] I’ve discovered a way to send the ship back along the path it’s previously traveled bypassing the navigation system altogether. 我发现了一个完全不依靠导航系统 让飞船返回上一次出发点的办法
[28:58] Wait a minute. 等等
[28:59] You’re talking about putting this thing in reverse? 你是说可以把整个过程倒转过来?
[29:02] Exactly. 很对
[29:03] I just suggested that two hours ago. 我两个小时前就跟你说了
[29:05] And naturally, I dismissed it out of hand, 通常情况下 我会不屑一顾
[29:07] but then I realized that, including the original designer, 后来意识到 包括原设计者在内
[29:09] not one, but two versions of myself have failed to make this thing work. 不止一个 而是两个版本的我 都没能取得成功
[29:13] I had to think not like me. 所以我不能采取常规思维
[29:14] I had to think the opposite of me. Doesn’t get more opposite than you. 必须进行逆向思维 也就是说 不能一直反对你
[29:17] I’ll take that as a compliment. 不敢当
[29:19] So can we get back or not? 那我们到底能不能回去?
[29:21] Well, not directly. 不是直接回去
[29:22] It’s impossible to calculate the relative position of our original starting point from where we are now, 无法根据我们现在的位置来计算 最开始出发时的相对位置
[29:27] but we can retrace our steps, passing through each reality in turn 不过我们却可以依次通过每个经过宇宙 原路返回
[29:30] until we reach the right one. 直到回到我们的出发点
[29:31] Slight problem, rodney. 有个小问题 Rodney
[29:33] We barely got out of those realities alive. 我们刚刚从那些宇宙中死里逃生
[29:36] If we do no restore the shields, the radiation from the red giant will kill us. 如果不恢复护盾 那个红巨星的辐射会杀死我们
[29:39] Not necessarily. 不尽然
[29:40] We let the ship carry us in its momentum in real space from one reality to the next. 在从一个宇宙跃迁到另一个的过程中 飞船会保持原来的动量
[29:45] Now, we may not have sublight engines, but we do have maneuvering thrusters. 虽然我们的亚光速引擎坏了 不过姿态调整推进器还可以工作
[29:48] You know, one long continuous burn along the right trajectory, 只要沿着正确的轨道 开动足够长的时间
[29:51] from now until the next jump should be enough to allow us to establish a higher, more stable orbit around the sun. 在跃迁到那个宇宙时 我们就可以 稳定在一个更高的轨道上
[29:56] So the radiation will not affect us? 这样辐射就不会对我们造成影响?
[29:58] Well, I wouldn’t go that far, but still, it’ll be… not quite as deadly? 还不至于到那一步 不过… 至少没那么致命吧?
[30:02] Okay. That’s it. 好的 就是这样
[30:04] Course is already plotted. 飞行路线已经制定完毕
[30:06] What about those alien dudes? They’re know we’re the ones that shot at them. 那些外星人呢? 他们知道 我们曾朝他们开过火
[30:09] Maybe they’ll be gone. 也许他们已经走了
[30:10] I wouldn’t count on it. 这个我可不敢指望
[30:11] Time is passing at the same rate in each of the realities, which means… 在每个平行宇宙中 时间流逝的速度 是一样的
[30:15] it hasn’t been that long. 也就是说 才过去一会儿
[30:17] To get past those aliens, we’re going to need sublight engines, 要甩掉那些外星人 就必须 让亚光速引擎工作起来
[30:21] and I’m going to need to fix them in time. 而我会及时修好它
[30:22] Wait, wait, but you said you don’t know what’s wrong with those. 等等 你不是说 还没有找到问题的原因么?
[30:24] I haven’t had a chance to check it out. 我都没机会好好去检查
[30:26] I can’t do 10 things at once. 抱歉 我不能同时去做10件事
[30:29] I already told you, the drive is going to burn out, soon. 跟你说了 那个引擎很快就会烧毁
[30:31] We have to do something. 我们必须做点什么
[30:33] Who’s to say the next reality won’t be even worse? 谁知道呢 也许下一个宇宙情况更糟呢?
[30:44] All right, all the modifications to the drive are in place. 好的 对引擎的所有修改都已完成
[30:48] Here we go. 准备出发
[31:06] It worked. You did it, rodney. 成功了 你做到了 Rodney
[31:09] All right, I’m going to head up to engineering, 我要去工程部了
[31:11] get to work on the sublights. 去搞定亚光速引擎
[31:17] What’s our status? 情况怎样?
[31:18] Hull temperature is rising, 船壳温度正在上升
[31:20] but not as rapidly as it did before. I think we’ll be okay. 不过速度没以前快了 我想我们不会有事的
[31:22] So much for the frying pan. 至少现在还没成煎锅
[31:24] Let’s hope we make it through the fire. 希望我们能撑得住
[31:30] How is it coming? 进展如何?
[31:32] Hmm? Ah, it’s not good. 嗯? 不是很好
[31:34] The main systems are completely fried. I’ll have to do a full bypass. 主系统已经彻底烧了 必须做一个完整的旁路
[31:38] – Can I be of assistance? – I doubt it. – 我能帮上点忙么? – 不用了
[31:40] OK… Okay…
[31:42] oh, jeez! 噢 该死!
[31:44] What the… 怎么搞的…
[31:52] Thanks. 谢了
[31:54] Perhaps a separate diagnostic of the auxiliary system might be useful. 也许应该单独诊断一下辅助系统
[31:58] Uh, sure. 呃 好的
[32:06] I wanted to thank you, rodney. 我想说谢谢你 Rodney
[32:08] For what? 谢什么?
[32:10] For not giving up. 谢谢你没有放弃
[32:13] Oh, I know what this is. 哦 我知道你的意思
[32:16] It’s your first mission back. 这是你第一次归队参加行动
[32:17] I am not about to let it be your last, okay? 我不会让这成为你最后一次行动的 OK?
[32:22] Oh, no, that’s what I was afraid of. 噢 不 怕的就是这个
[32:25] What is it? 是什么?
[32:26] The drive’s charging a lot faster now. 现在引擎充能比刚才快多了
[32:28] Sheppard… Sheppard…
[32:29] looks like the next jump’s going to happen a lot sooner than we thought. 看来下一次跃迁的到来 会比我们预计中要快得多
[32:31] How’s it coming with the sublight engine? 亚光速引擎修得怎么样了?
[32:34] I’m going to need a few minutes. 还需要几分钟
[32:36] Do we have a few more minutes? 我们还有几分钟么?
[32:37] I doubt it. 我想没有
[32:39] All right, let’s split rail gun positions. I’ll take forward, you take aft. 我们分工操作轨迹跑 我守前面 你守后面
[32:42] You really think that’ll make a difference? 你觉得这样有用么?
[32:44] Without shields, probably not, 没有护盾 也许没用
[32:48] but we don’t have much of a choice. 可我们别无选择
[32:59] Where’s the alien ship? 外星飞船在哪儿?
[33:02] I’m not sure. 不知道
[33:04] Well, maybe they left. 也许他们走了
[33:07] No such luck. They’re right behind us. 没那么走运 他们就在后面
[33:21] Fighters, closing in on our position. How’s it going down there? 战斗机来了 正朝我们靠近 你那边进展如何?
[33:24] Look, just give me a second! 再给我点时间!
[33:30] Rodney… Rodney…
[33:31] okay, try it now. OK 现在试试
[33:38] That’s it, I’ve got it! 好的 修好了!
[33:39] Go, go, go, go, go, go! 快快快!
[33:55] Sheppard… Sheppard…
[33:57] how we doing? 情况如何?
[34:00] They’re gaining on us. 他们追上来了
[34:01] Can you get us more speed? 能再飞快点么?
[34:03] There’s not a chance! Look, I’ve barely got this thing working as it is! 不可能! 能让这东西开起来就很不错了
[34:06] If we tax it any more, we’re going to blow the whole system! 如果用得太狠 会把整个系统烧掉的
[34:08] Then we’ve got a real problem. 那我们就有麻烦了
[34:20] They’re in weapons range. 他们进入射程了
[34:23] – Return fire. – I’m trying. – 还击 – 我在试
[34:40] Easy, chewie, those buttons are your friends. 轻点 伙计 那些按钮是你的朋友
[34:43] – Just kee.Trying – I’m trying! – 继续尝试 – 我在试!
[34:48] That’s it, sublights are gone for good this time! 好了 亚光速引擎这次是彻底死翘翘了!
[35:11] What the hell was that? 那是什么?
[35:13] F-302s. F-302战机
[35:15] It’s atlantis. 是Atlantis
[35:36] What’s happening? 怎么回事?
[35:38] Looks like we’re getting some help from some friends. 看上去是有朋友来帮忙了
[35:40] Guess we bet on the right side after all. 看来我们是站对边了
[35:43] Daedalus , this is lt.Colonel john sheppard. Daedalus号 我是John Sheppard中校
[35:45] Do you read? 听到请回答
[35:48] Daedalus, do you read? Daedalus 听到没有?
[35:50] Uh… 呃…
[35:52] yeah, daedalus. Uh, this is daedalus. Come in. 是的 Daedalus 这里是Daedalus号 请回答
[35:56] Who… who is this? 谁… 你是谁?
[35:58] It’s a long story. 说来话长
[36:01] Well, whoever you are, you saved our asses when you took out their main weapons. 好吧 不管是谁 你干掉了他们的主武器 救了我们一命
[36:04] Fithred e least we could do is return the favor. 我们至少应该来还个人情
[36:06] Much appreciated. 感激不尽
[36:08] Uh, sheppard… 噢 Sheppard…
[36:17] oh, crap. 噢 该死
[36:28] Sorry about that. One of ’em got through. 抱歉 漏掉了一个
[36:30] Nice shooting, though. 打得好
[36:33] Oh, thanks. 噢 谢了
[36:56] All right, looks like that’s the last of them. 好了 看来这是最后一个了
[36:58] So, uh… 嗯…
[36:59] so, what happens now? 然后呢?
[37:01] Well, we go our own ways. 我们就此道别吧
[37:03] Just like that? 就这?
[37:05] Pretty much. 是的
[37:07] Well, the thing is, uh, we do have a few questions. 现在的问题是 我们有一大堆问题
[37:10] See, the daedalus we know was destroyed two years ago in a battle with the replicators. 我们所认识的Daedalus号在两年前 同复制者的战争中就已被击毁了
[37:16] Sorry to hear that, 很遗憾
[37:18] but this isn’t exactly our daedalus. We’re just borrowing it for a while. 不过这个也不是我们自己的Daedalus号 我们只是借用了一小会儿
[37:24] Okay, I have no idea what that means. OK 我一点也不明白你的意思
[37:27] Like I said, it’s a long story. 跟你说了 说来话长
[37:29] All right, daedalus , good luck. 好吧 Daedalus号 祝好运
[37:32] Thank you, colonel, 谢了 中校
[37:33] and one last thing, it’s been a pleasure. 最后还想告诉你 很高兴能与你合作
[37:38] You’re obviously a man of great integrity, 你是一个正直无私的人
[37:42] and a dedicated commander, and a very skilled pilot. 富有献身精神的指挥官 还是个出色的飞行员
[37:47] Well, that’s funny. I was going to say the same to you. 真有意思 我正要对你说同样的话
[38:00] All right. 好了
[38:02] The alien ship’s gone. I’m reading a planet with no energy signatures. 外星飞船不见了 我探测到一个 没有能量信号的星球
[38:05] It’s the first reality we jumped to. One more, and we’re home. 这是我们第一次抵达的那个平行宇宙 再跃迁一次 我们就可以回家了
[38:09] Let’s get down to the hangar bay. 我们去机库吧
[38:30] I got shot! 我中枪了!
[38:35] I thought we got ’em all. 我还以为把他们都干掉了呢
[38:36] Apparently not. 显然还没有
[38:46] Think there’s any more of them? 你觉得还有么?
[38:47] We’re not waiting around to find out. 我们没时间去查清楚了
[38:56] Move, move, move! 跑 跑 快跑!
[39:11] The explosion’s caused a hull breech. 爆炸导致舱壳破裂
[39:12] Whole sections have been de-pressurized, including the hangar bay! 包括机库在内整个区域 气压都在下降
[39:15] We just lost the jumpers! 我们失去Jumper了!
[39:17] Our stop is coming up, rodney. It’s time to get off this train. 我们快到站了 Rodney 就要下车了
[39:20] Look, there’s no way off. 可我们没办法下去啊
[39:22] Once we jump into our own reality, atlantis will detect us, and they will send help. 回到我们的宇宙中后 Atlantis会探测到我们 然后就会前来救援的
[39:25] We broke orbit to get away from the fighters, remember? 为了躲避那些战斗机 我们已经脱离了 原先的轨道 你忘了?
[39:28] Look, we carry our momentum and relative position in space from one reality to the next. 在从一个宇宙跃迁到另外一个宇宙的过程中 我们携带了大量的动量
[39:32] Which means, by the time we next jump, we’re going to be, like, half a million kilometers out. 也就是说 下一次跃迁 我们的位置 会偏离出发点50万公里
[39:36] They’re never going to get to us in time! 他们没时间及时赶到
[39:39] We got c-4. We wait till we get back, then we blow the drive. 我们带有C-4炸药 回到我们的宇宙后 可以把那个引擎炸掉
[39:42] That could work, or it could tear a hole in the space-time continuum 也许有用 不过也有可能在四维空间 撕开一个大洞
[39:46] not only killing us but destroying the entire solar system! 不仅会杀死我们 甚至会摧毁整个太阳系
[39:49] Well, we’d better think of something fast. 那就快点想个主意
[40:00] Another contact just appeared on our screens. 屏幕上探测到另外一个信号
[40:02] Was it the daedalus? 是Daedalus号么?
[40:04] No, they’re too far out for us to get I.F.F. 太远了 收不到IFF信号
[40:06] Well, try subspace. 试一下次空间通讯
[40:09] Colonel sheppard, do you read? Sheppard中校 听到没有?
[40:13] Colonel sheppard, this is major lorne, do you read? Sheppard中校 我是Lorne少校 听到没有?
[40:17] Was there a hyperspace window? 有没有探测到超空间窗口?
[40:18] No, sir. They just appeared out of nowhere. 没有 长官 他们就是这样凭空出现的
[40:21] Well, it’s got to be them. 一定是他们
[40:22] Alert Mr.Woolsey. Doc, you’re with me. Let’s go, come on. 去通知Woolsey先生 博士跟我来 行动 快
[40:30] All right, we should be within radio range. 好了 应该进入无线电通讯范围了
[40:34] Colonel sheppard, come in. Sheppard中校 回话
[40:37] Dr.Mckay, this is major lorne. Do you read? McKay博士 我是Lorne少校 能不能听到?
[40:40] There’s too much interference. 干扰太大
[40:43] I’m picking up some kind of energy reading. 探测到某种能量信号
[40:46] It’s spiking. 正在骤增
[40:55] What the hell just happened? 到底是怎么回事?
[40:58] They disappeared. 他们消失了
[41:00] What are you talking about? 什么意思?
[41:01] Well… they’re just gone. 他们… 就这样不见了
[41:07] Oh, wait a minute. 噢 等等
[41:10] I’m picking up four lifesigns. 探测到4个生命信号
[41:11] Okay, where? OK 哪里?
[41:13] Dead ahead. 正前方
[41:23] Colonel sheppard, is that you? Sheppard中校 是你么?
[41:25] Major… nice of you to stop by. 少校… 看到你来接我们真好
[41:27] Kind of hard to get a cab in this neighborhood. 能在这里拦到出租车 可不那么容易啊
[41:32] Yes, sir. 遵命 长官
[41:43] How many jumps you think that drive has left in it before it burns out? 那个引擎在彻底烧坏之前 还能跃迁多少次?
[41:46] Half a dozen, tops. Then it’ll be completely inert. 6次吧 然后就彻底挂了
[41:49] Good. I’d hate to think of somebody else getting trapped inside that thing like we did. 很好 希望不会有人跟我们一样 被困在那里面了
[41:53] Actually, you know, I’ve been thinking about that. 事实上 我已经考虑过了
[41:54] Now, true, the navigation system was flawed to start, 的确 导航系统一开始就有缺陷
[41:58] but the basic principles of the drive are fundamentally sound– 不过那个引擎真的是很棒…
[42:00] – forget it, rodney. – I’ve saved the relevant data. – 想都别想了 McKay – 我保存了一些数据
[42:02] Minor adjustments, and I should be able to have this thing up and running– 做一些小的改动 就可以让整个系统正常工作
[42:04] I said forget it. 我说了 想都别想
[42:07] Hey, look who’s here. 瞧谁来了
[42:09] How’s your shoulder, rodney? 肩膀怎样了 Rodney?
[42:10] Uh, it’s pretty bad, but, you know, better, thanks. 还是很糟 不过 好多了 谢谢
[42:15] Is it well enough to hold him? 能抱住他么?
[42:19] Really? 真的?
[42:24] Don’t drop him. 别摔了哦
[42:26] Thank you. 谢谢
[42:33] Hey there, little guy. 你好啊 小家伙
[42:36] I think he likes me. 我想他喜欢我
[42:37] It suits you. 跟你很合得来
[42:39] You think so? 是么?
[42:40] I think you’ll make an excellent father someday. 我想你将来会成为一名出色的父亲的
[42:46] I’ve seen a lot of scary things in my time, 我这辈子见过不少令人害怕的场景了
[42:48] but that thought scares me the most. 不过哪一次也比不上这一幕
[42:54] Do you want to, um… 你想要…
[42:55] I think so. 是的
[42:56] There you go, watch out… 给你 小心…
[43:00] right. 好的
星际之门亚特兰蒂斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯(Stargate: Atlantis)第5季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯(Stargate: Atlantis)第5季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme