时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Ara Rakai ara, rakai. | |
[00:06] | Oh yeah! | 哦 耶! |
[00:08] | Me, rakai, ara, we’re your friends. | 我 Raikai和Ara 都是你的朋友 |
[00:10] | You belong with us. | 你应该和我们在一起 |
[00:11] | You want to hit a wraith lab? | 你们想要袭击一个Wraith实验室? |
[00:12] | Having a ship would make things a whole lot easier getting us in and out | 如果有一艘飞船的话 我们就能在增援赶到之前 |
[00:15] | before any reinforcements arrive. | 全身而退 |
[00:17] | We’ll go this way. You go that way. | 我们走这边 你们走哪边 |
[00:19] | Contact us if you find anything. | 找到什么的话就联系我们 |
[00:20] | Oh, oh, thank god it’s you three. | 哦 是你们三个 谢天谢地 |
[00:23] | The wraith worshipers– they did you. | 你们是Wraith崇拜者… 它们给你们什么了? |
[00:25] | They rewarded us with the gift of everlasting life. | 他们赋予了我们永恒的生命 |
[00:28] | – Rakai, no! – No weapons. | – Rakai 不要! – 不准使用武器 |
[00:32] | Rodney, get away while you can, because the next time we meet, | Rodney 尽可能躲得远一点 因为我们下次再见的时候 |
[00:34] | it will not be as friends. | 就不是朋友了 |
[00:42] | You getting any sleep these days? | 你最近几天睡着了吗? |
[00:44] | Not much, I’m afraid. | 恐怕没有 |
[00:45] | Although things are a little easier now that kanaan’s request has been granted and he’s been allowed to return from the mainland. | 但是Kanaan被允许从大陆回归以后 情况已经好多了 |
[00:51] | How’s he liking life in the big city? | 他喜欢大城市中的生活吗? |
[00:53] | Well, he’s happy to be reunited with torren and I, | 他很乐意能和Torren和我团聚 |
[00:55] | but he’s having difficulty adjusting to life on atlantis. | 但是要适应Atlantis上的生活有些困难 |
[00:59] | Yeah, I hear the shower scared him. | 嗯 我听说淋浴把他给吓坏了 |
[01:01] | And you once stunned dr. Gero at your own surprise birthday party. | 在你的生日惊喜派对上 你还把Gero博士给击昏了呢 |
[01:04] | He spooked me. | 他吓到我了 |
[01:06] | Uh-huh. | 啊哈 |
[01:07] | It’s difficult for kanaan. | 反正这对Kanaan来说很困难 |
[01:10] | He has torren and me, of course, but | 当然 他有我和Torren 但是… |
[01:12] | I still think he feels isolated. | 我还是觉得他很孤独 |
[01:15] | Yeah, well, he just needs to make some new friends. | 嗯 他需要交一些新朋友 |
[01:18] | You should get him to come by the gym sometime. | 你应该叫他有空到健身房来玩玩 |
[01:19] | We could spar. | 我们可以练练拳击 |
[01:20] | Thank you. That’s very kind of you, but I need him in one piece for the foreseeable future. | 谢谢你的好意 但是在一段时间内 我不希望他缺胳膊少腿 |
[01:25] | Ah, you’re no fun. | 啊 你太无趣了 |
[01:31] | hey! | 嘿! |
[01:33] | Ronon! Ronon! | |
[01:44] | Tyre Tyre. | |
[02:50] | The daedalus confirms the results of your preliminary search. | Daedalus号已经确认了 你们初步搜索的结果 |
[02:54] | There’s no sign of ronon’s subcutaneous transmitter anywhere on that planet. | 那个星球上没有Ronon 皮下追踪器的信号 |
[02:54] | Broken Ties | 心结 |
[02:59] | That means he’s still alive. | 这就意味着他还活着 |
[03:01] | If tyre wanted him dead, we would have found the body. | 如果Tyre只想杀了他 我们应该能找到尸体了 |
[03:04] | Unless he just took him somewhere to exact a slow revenge. | 除非他把Ronon带到了什么地方慢慢折磨 |
[03:08] | I don’t mean to sound overly negative, | 我不想说的太消极 |
[03:10] | but from what I’ve heard, his mind is seriously warped. | 但是我听说他的思想已经很扭曲了 |
[03:13] | And yet he didn’t kill me. | 但是他没有杀我 |
[03:15] | It would have been safer for him to leave no witnesses. | 杀光目击者应该对他来说更安全些 |
[03:17] | So perhaps, despite what the wraith did to him, | 那么 虽然Wraith对他进行了改造 |
[03:20] | tyre still possesses his satedan sense of honor. | 但可能他还保留着Satedan人的荣誉感 |
[03:22] | It didn’t stop him from ambushing you. | 但这并没有阻止他埋伏你们 |
[03:24] | Maybe we can use that satedan sense of honor to help us find ronon. | 也许我们可以利用Satedan人的荣誉感 来帮助我们找Ronon |
[03:28] | How do you propose we do that? | 你准备怎么做? |
[03:30] | We get a satedan to help us. | 我们得找一个Satedan人来帮我们 |
[03:32] | You happen to have one handy, do you? | 你不会正巧认识一个吧? |
[03:35] | Teyla knows where one is. | Teyla知道在哪能找到 |
[03:36] | Solen Sincha Solen sincha. | |
[03:37] | Who? | 谁? |
[03:38] | He is a survivor of the wraith attack on sateda. | 他是Wraith攻击Sateda后的幸存者 |
[03:41] | Ronon and i encountered him on a trade mission to belkan two years ago. | 两年前我和Ronon 在Belkan执行交易任务时碰到过他 |
[03:44] | By your description, he isn’t exactly the settle-down kind of guy. | 根据你的描述 他不太像会呆在一个地方的人 |
[03:47] | What are the chances he’s still there? | 有多大可能他还在那呢? |
[03:49] | There’s only one way to find out. | 实践是检验真理的唯一标准咯 |
[03:58] | Mr.Woolsey, permission to go off-world? | Woolsey先生 我们请求进行星际旅行 |
[04:07] | – You have a go. – Great. | – 批准 – 太好了 |
[04:09] | Oh, and teyla, | 哦 还有 Teyla |
[04:11] | will you be accompanying colonel sheppard and dr. Mckay? | 你会和Sheppard中校 和McKay博士一起去吗? |
[04:14] | I only ask because I’ve yet to receive your formal request to return to active duty. | 我还没有正式收到你的复职请求 所以问一下 |
[04:18] | Of course she’ll be returning. Right? | 她当然会归队了 是吧? |
[04:21] | I’m yet to make a decision about my future with the team. | 我还没有决定是否归队 |
[04:24] | Oh. | 哦 |
[04:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:28] | However, I would still like to accompany colonel sheppard and dr. Mckay to belkan. | 但是我还是会和中校博士一起去Belkan |
[04:32] | Of course. | 当然 |
[05:06] | Teyla! Teyla! | |
[05:09] | Where’s teyla? | Teyla去哪了? |
[05:11] | I left her back on the planet. | 我把她留在那个星球上面了 |
[05:12] | Don’t worry. She’s fine. | 别担心 她很好 |
[05:14] | You know I wouldn’t hurt her. | 你知道我不会伤害她的 |
[05:17] | Do I? | 我不知道 |
[05:19] | I accept the fact that you no longer trust me, | 我知道你不再相信我了 |
[05:22] | but I’m hoping that will change in time. | 但是时间会改变一切 |
[05:25] | Sateda is gone. | Sateda已经毁灭了 |
[05:28] | We’re the last of our kind, ronon. | 我们是最后的Sateda人了 |
[05:30] | We’re brothers, | 我们是兄弟 |
[05:31] | not enemies. | 不是敌人 |
[05:33] | We’re brothers? | 我们是兄弟? |
[05:35] | So I should just forgive you for setting me up last year? | 那我是不是应该原谅你 去年给我设套? |
[05:40] | If you had just listened to reason, things could have been different. | 如果你懂道理的话 事情就不会发展到今天这一步 |
[05:45] | Ara and rakai would still be alive, | Ara和Rakai就不会死了 |
[05:48] | and we’d all be working together again. | 我们就能团圆了 |
[05:49] | As wraith worshipers and traitors to the memory of sateda? | 我们要以Wraith崇拜者和叛徒的身份 来纪念Sateda吗? |
[05:53] | Hell, no. | 不 |
[05:55] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[05:56] | I see that now. | 我懂了 |
[05:58] | You’re blinded by the past, | 你是被过去蒙蔽了 |
[06:00] | lied to by your so-called friends on atlantis. | 被你在Atlantis上那些所谓的朋友 给欺骗了 |
[06:04] | But ilst fhaaith in you, old friend. | 但我还对你有信心 老朋友 |
[06:08] | You just need to open your eyes to the truth. | 你需要敞开双臂 拥抱事实 |
[06:11] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:14] | Just untie me and I’ll listen to what you have to say. | 给我松绑 我就听听你有什么要说的 |
[06:21] | Would that be before | 那是在你把我… |
[06:22] | or after you try to beat me unconscious? | 打昏之前还是之后? |
[06:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:26] | You choose. | 你来选 |
[06:29] | Or I could just surprise you. | 或者我可以给你来个突然袭击 |
[06:32] | I don’t doubt it. | 我不怀疑 |
[06:38] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了? |
[06:40] | I’m not well. | 我不太好 |
[06:43] | But I’ve been worse. | 但是我还有更糟的时候 |
[06:46] | You know where we are? | 你知道我们在哪吗? |
[06:50] | You remember sarif sur, don’t you? | 你还记得Sarif Sur吧? |
[06:53] | Yeah. You almost died on that run. | 嗯 那一次你差点死了 |
[06:55] | We botnearly died because you refused to leave me behind. | 我们都差点死掉 就因为你不愿丢下我 |
[07:02] | You risked your life to save me. | 你冒着生命危险来救我 |
[07:11] | Today… | 今天… |
[07:14] | I return the favor. | 我还你这个人情 |
[07:27] | Solen Sincha? Solen sincha. | |
[07:30] | Go away. | 走开 |
[07:31] | Can’t you see I’m trying to sleep? | 你看不出来我在睡觉吗? |
[07:41] | We need your help. | 我么需要你的帮助 |
[07:42] | Ronon dex is in trouble. | Ronon Dex有麻烦了 |
[07:44] | Ronon dex is always in trouble. | Ronon Dex总是有麻烦 |
[07:45] | Well, his life is in danger. | 他有生命危险 |
[07:47] | Again. What else is new? | 还有什么新一点的没? |
[07:52] | What kind of trouble has he gotten himself into this time? | 他这次又给自己惹上什么麻烦了? |
[07:54] | He was abducted by a fellow satedan, | 他被一个Satedan绑架了 |
[07:57] | a wraith worshiper by the name of tyre. | 一个名叫Tyre的Wraith崇拜者 |
[08:02] | You mean former wraith worshiper. | 你是说前Wraith崇拜者 |
[08:05] | Word is the dog disappointed his masters, so they turned him loose. | 据说那条狗让它的主人失望了 于是它们把它抛弃了 |
[08:09] | Well, that’s uncharacteristically kind of them. | 那它们真是难得的仁慈啊 |
[08:11] | Not exactly. | 也不尽然 |
[08:12] | So long as he’s on the run, he’s a living, breathing example | 只要他还在逃 他就是 让Wraith失望的下场的 |
[08:16] | of what happens to humans who disappoint them. | 活生生的例子 |
[08:19] | Tyre’s a marked man now. | Tyre现在是过街老鼠 |
[08:21] | Most anyone I know would kill him on sight. It’s just a matter of time. | 我认识的大多数人见他就会杀 只是时间问题了 |
[08:24] | He was once a proud satedan, not unlike yourself. | 他曾经是一个自豪的Satedan人 和你差不多 |
[08:27] | He was subjected to unimaginable torture. | 他们对他进行了不可想象的折磨 |
[08:29] | Perhaps he had no choice. | 也许他没有选择 |
[08:30] | There’s always a choice. | 总会有选择的 |
[08:32] | He could have chosen death like a true satedan. | 他可以像真正的Satedan一样选择死 |
[08:35] | Any idea where we can find him? | 知道我们到哪可以找到他吗? |
[08:38] | If I knew that, he’d already be dead. | 如果我知道的话 他就已经死了 |
[08:42] | All ght. Tyre’s not thinking straight, right? | 好吧 Tyre的脑子不太好使 对吧? |
[08:46] | Sure. | 嗯 |
[08:47] | So it’s probably just a matter of time before he slips up. | 那么他说漏嘴很有可能只是时间问题 |
[08:48] | And when he does, I’m assuming your leads will hear about it. | 他透露以后 我想你会知道的 |
[08:53] | Probably. | 有可能 |
[08:54] | So what do you say, you contact us when you hear something. | 那听到风声以后就联系我们 |
[08:57] | We’ll deal with tyre and save you the trip. | 我们会处理Tyre 免得劳您大驾 |
[09:03] | All right. | 好的 |
[09:06] | To ronon. | 敬Ronon |
[09:13] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[09:14] | You can barely walk. | 你连路都走不了 |
[09:17] | Let me get you some help. | 让我帮你吧 |
[09:19] | I’m beyond your help. | 你帮不了我 |
[09:24] | It’s the wraith, isn’t it? | 这是Wraith弄得吧? |
[09:27] | What did they do to you? | 它们对你做了什么? |
[09:29] | At this point, | 到了这个时候 |
[09:31] | it’s not so much what they did to me as what they aren’t doing to me. | 不是它们对我做了什么 而是它们没对我什么 |
[09:35] | Giving you life? | 给你生命吗? |
[09:36] | Reverse-feeding or whatever the hell it’s called? | 反向取食什么的? |
[09:38] | It’s hard to describe. | 很难形容 |
[09:40] | The sense of euphoria it offers is… | 那带来的幸福感简直是… |
[09:47] | you became addicted to it. | 你上瘾了 |
[09:48] | You can’t understand unless you’ve experienced it yourself. | 你不试一下的话是不会理解的 |
[09:51] | It was a gift, | 那是一个礼物 |
[09:54] | one that was denied me after I allowed you and your friends to escape us. | 但自从我让你和你的朋友逃跑以后 就无法享用了 |
[09:57] | Hey, | 嘿 |
[09:59] | free me, and I’ll get you some help. | 放了我 我能找人帮你 |
[10:02] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[10:03] | Help is already on the way. | 已经有人要来帮我了 |
[10:06] | For both of us. | 帮我们两个 |
[10:08] | What does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[10:12] | What the hell did u do? | 你做了什么? |
[10:23] | I’ve saved us. | 我救了我们的命 |
[10:33] | Ronon Dex ronon dex. | |
[10:36] | I looked forward to the day when you would finally serve me. | 我一直期盼着你能为我服务的那一天 |
[10:39] | Well, then, I’m going to feel real bad disappointing you. | 很遗憾要让你失望了 |
[10:42] | Oh, I’m sure you’ll try. | 哦 我知道你会努力的 |
[10:45] | But, in the end, | 但最终 |
[10:47] | you’ll come around. | 你会改变主意 |
[10:53] | Mr. Woolsey | Woolsey先生 |
[10:55] | Teyla Teyla. | |
[10:57] | Any news on ronon? | 有Ronon的消息吗? |
[10:58] | Not yet. | 没有 |
[10:59] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[11:02] | I suppose we can draw comfort from the fact that he is a proven survivor. | 想一想他的生存能力 我们可以放心一些 |
[11:07] | He defied the odds for many years as a runner. | 他做流浪者的时候 和命运搏斗了很多年 |
[11:10] | Yes, he did. | 是的 |
[11:14] | How can I help you? | 我能帮你什么吗? |
[11:16] | I wanted to apologize for not having come to you sooner with a decision regarding my position on the colonel’s team. | 我想为没有尽早告诉你 我的决定的事道歉 |
[11:23] | Take whatever time you need. | 你想什么时候告诉我都可以 |
[11:25] | If necessary, | 如果有必要 |
[11:26] | I can assign someone to fill in for you. | 我可以有找人顶替你 |
[11:30] | Oh… | 哦 |
[11:33] | mr. Woolsey, do you have children? | Woolsey先生 你有孩子吗? |
[11:35] | Uh, no. | 没有 |
[11:37] | But I did have a yorkie for many years. | 不过Yorkie陪了我很多年 |
[11:41] | It’s a small dog. | 一只小狗 |
[11:46] | But my wife got him in the divorce. | 但离婚的时候我妻子把它带走了 |
[11:51] | I loved that dog. | 我爱那条狗 |
[11:54] | I never really had the chance to say goodbye. | 却连说再见的机会都没有 |
[11:58] | So, no. | 所以 没有… |
[12:00] | No children. | 没有孩子 |
[12:01] | Then, with all due respect, you may not understand how difficult this is for me. | 那么 你可能理解不了 这对我来说有多么困难 |
[12:09] | For most of my life, | 我活到现在 |
[12:11] | I never imagined the possibility of leaving my people, | 从没有想过离开我的人民 |
[12:15] | not even for a moment… | 一刻都没有… |
[12:17] | and then circumstances changed. | 然后情况发生了变化… |
[12:22] | And after realizing a far more important role on colonel sheppard’s team, | 在了解了我在Sheppard的小队 中的重要性后 |
[12:26] | I never imagined the day would come when I would have to let it go. | 我从没想到该放手的时间已经到了 |
[12:31] | And now here that day is. | 那个时间就是现在 |
[12:35] | Five years ago, | 5年前 |
[12:36] | if anyone had asked me if I ever planned on taking a job outside of the milky way, | 如果有人问我会不会接收一个 银河系外的工作 |
[12:41] | my answer would have been a definite no. | 我的回答肯定是不 |
[12:44] | And now… | 而现在… |
[12:46] | look at me. | 看看我 |
[12:48] | So… | 嗯… |
[12:50] | while I can’t empathize, | 虽然我不能和你产生共鸣… |
[12:55] | I certainly do sympathize. | 但是我同情你的处境 |
[12:59] | Believe me, I know– | 相信我 我知道… |
[13:01] | priorities change. | 有时候目标是会变的 |
[13:06] | And sometimes they don’T. | 有的时候不会 |
[13:11] | Teyla, I’m sure kanaan will support you | Teyla 我相信Kanaan会支持你的 |
[13:16] | whatever decision you make. | 不管你作出什么选择 |
[13:19] | Yes. Of course he will. | 是的 他会的 |
[13:22] | Thank you, mr. Woolsey. | 谢谢你 Woolsey先生 |
[13:42] | How does it feel to have your life stolen? | 生命被偷了的感觉怎么样? |
[13:45] | To be pushed so close to the darkness, | 离黑暗那么的接近… |
[13:47] | only to be pulled back from the brink? | 直到边缘才被拉回来的感觉如何? |
[13:50] | From what I understand, | 据我所知 |
[13:53] | it’s a magnificent sensation. | 这是很神奇的感觉 |
[13:55] | To be honest, | 老实说 |
[13:58] | I’ve felt better. | 感觉不错 |
[14:00] | Defy me all you want. | 随便你怎么否认 |
[14:02] | Your fellow satedans were no different. | 你们这些Satedan人都是一样的 |
[14:05] | Like them, you’ll eventually submit. | 和他们一样 你最终会屈服的 |
[14:11] | I’ll die before I submit. | 在那之前我就死了 |
[14:13] | No. | 不 |
[14:15] | You won’T. | 不会的 |
[14:26] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[14:28] | You’re up early. | 你起得好早啊 |
[14:29] | 10:00 A.M. | 已经10点了 |
[14:31] | It is? | 是吗? |
[14:32] | Oh, god. | 哦 天那 |
[14:34] | I didn’t sleep at all. I was up all night | 我昨晚一点都没睡 |
[14:36] | thinking about this ronon situation. | 一直在想Ronon的情况 |
[14:38] | – Got anything? – Nothing. I tried everything– | – 想到什么吗? – 没有 我试过所有的方法… |
[14:41] | pacing, snacking, bathing– | 踱步啊 吃东西啊 泡澡啊… |
[14:44] | bathing. | 泡澡? |
[14:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:46] | Like archimedes. | 就像阿基米德 |
[14:47] | You mean that greek scientist who had a crush on teyla? | 你指那个喜欢Teyla的希腊科学家? |
[14:49] | No, like the greek mathematician who came up with the archimedes principle, | 不 我指到发明阿基米德原理 |
[14:52] | the physical laws of buoyancy. | 也就是浮力定律的希腊数学家 |
[14:54] | According to legend, | 据传说 |
[14:55] | the idea came to him when he was sitting in the bath, so… | 他在浴缸里面想到了这个点子 |
[14:59] | look, the point is that the revelation occurred while he was relaxing. | 关键是他在放松的情况下 想到了这个关系 |
[15:04] | He was not thinking about the problem. | 他没在想这个问题 |
[15:05] | And the solution, as it turns out, was right in front of him all along. | 而答案却一直在他眼前 |
[15:07] | You think we’ve overlooked something? | 你觉得我们忽视了什么东西? |
[15:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:09] | Maybe. Look, all I know is I was up all night going over it and I’m drawing a blank, | 我整晚都没睡 反复想这件事 却一无所获 |
[15:14] | so I could use a fresh perspective. | 所以我采取了一个新的视角 |
[15:17] | I’m not taking a bath with you. | 我不是在和你谈洗澡 |
[15:19] | Let’s just go over what we know. | 我们过一下我们知道的东西吧 |
[15:21] | According to solen, tyre’s on the run. | Solen说 Tyre在逃 |
[15:24] | And we can assume he’s operating alone because | 我们可以假设他是独自行动的 |
[15:27] | if he had backup, they would have been in on the ambush. | 因为如果他有后援的话 在埋伏的时候应该出现 |
[15:29] | Right. He’s alone, with ronon, on the run. | 对 他一个人 带着Ronon 在逃 |
[15:32] | So where would someone like that go? | 那么这样的人会到哪去呢? |
[15:34] | Well, I can think of something like 200 uninhabited planets that would be perfect. | 我能想到200个无人居住的理想星球 |
[15:38] | Where do you want to start? | 你想从哪开始? |
[15:38] | How about sarif sur? | Sarif Sur怎么样? |
[15:40] | What? | 什么? |
[15:41] | We just got a message from ronon’s buddy, solen. | 我们刚从Ronon的伙计Solen那收到消息 |
[15:43] | He hears that tyre and ronon are holed up on a planet called sarif sur. | 他听说Tyre和Ronon被关在 一个叫Sarif Sur的星球上 |
[15:47] | Thank you, archimedes. | 谢谢你 阿基米德 |
[15:49] | Major, get your team and gear up. | 中校 让你的小队准备出发 |
[15:50] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[15:53] | There’s just no point in holding on. | 没有什么理由好坚持的 |
[15:56] | You’re just putting off the inevitable. | 你只是在逃避现实 |
[15:59] | It’s better if you just accept it. | 你接受的话会更好些 |
[16:04] | You mean better for you, don’t you? | 是对你来说更好些吧? |
[16:10] | The wraith cut you off | Wraith不要你了 |
[16:12] | and this is your way back in, | 而你把我当成牺牲品 |
[16:16] | by offering me up as a sacrifice. | 来重新回到它们的怀抱 |
[16:22] | No. | 不 |
[16:26] | You’re not the man I risked my life for. | 你不是我冒险救出来的人 |
[16:30] | You’re a traitor to the memory of our people. | 你是我们人民的叛徒 |
[16:36] | You have no honor. | 不值得他们尊敬 |
[16:40] | Things are progressing too slowly. | 进展太慢了 |
[16:42] | I have other matters to attend to. | 我还有其他事要处理 |
[16:44] | We can continue this process back at the lab. | 我们可以回到实验室进行 |
[16:49] | And when will I receive my reward? | 那我什么时候可以得到奖赏? |
[16:52] | Your reward? | 奖赏? |
[16:56] | I brought him here as we agreed. | 我按照协议把他带来了 |
[16:58] | In exchange, you promised to restore our previous arrangement. | 作为交换 你答应恢复我们先前的协议 |
[17:01] | Huh. Did I? | 呃 有吗? |
[17:03] | You promised! | 你承诺过! |
[17:11] | I’m afraid I’m going to have to disappoint, | 恐怕我得让你失望了 |
[17:13] | since your usefulness has come to an end. | 没有利用价值的东西 |
[17:32] | We’ll get him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[17:34] | See that you do, colonel. | 敬候佳音 中校 |
[17:57] | Nothing. | 没人 |
[18:00] | So we were wrong. | 我们搞错了 |
[18:01] | It has been known to happen. | 早就知道会这样 |
[18:03] | Hey, I always said this was a longshot. | 嘿 我早就说了这个消息不可靠 |
[18:06] | Colonel, this is lorne. | 中校 我是Lorne |
[18:07] | We’ve got something. | 我们发现点情况 |
[18:08] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[18:14] | Over here. | 这里 |
[18:23] | We checked his pulse. | 我们检查了他的脉搏 |
[18:25] | It’s barely there. We’ve got to move him or we lose him. | 非常微弱 我们得把他抬走 要不然他就没命了 |
[18:27] | – Where’s ronon? – Good question. | – Ronon呢? – 问得好 |
[18:36] | His injuries are minor, but | 他的伤势不重 |
[18:38] | both his heartrate and blood pressure are elevated. | 但是心率和血压都很高 |
[18:41] | He woke up about an hour after you brought him in. | 带他回来后一个小时 他醒过一次 |
[18:44] | He was delirious, he was sweating, nauseous, trembling. | 精神混乱 发汗 恶心呕吐 浑身发抖 |
[18:49] | So I sedated him and ran some tests. | 所以我给他注射了镇静剂 然后做了些检查 |
[18:54] | After giving him a drug that blocks opioid receptors, | 在使用阻塞阿片样物质受体的药物后 |
[18:57] | I noticed a drop in dopamine levels here– | 我注意到这个区域的多巴鞍值有所下降 |
[19:00] | a central link in the brain’s reward circuit. | 这里是大脑的犒赏回路 |
[19:03] | Right. Meaning? | 什么意思? |
[19:05] | Meaning this type of neurochemical activity is identical to that of reforming substance-users. | 意味着这种神经化学品所造成的影响 和吸毒者完全一样 |
[19:12] | He’s going through withdrawal. | 他正在经历戒毒的过程 |
[19:17] | I need you to save him, doc. | 你一定要救他 医生 |
[19:18] | Right now, he’s our only lead. If he dies, our chances of finding ronon go with him. | 现在他是我们唯一的希望 如果他挂了 找到Ronon的线索也就没了 |
[19:22] | Of course. But it could be days before he’s coherent enough to tell us anything. | 当然 可要想让恢复到足够清醒 并告诉我们一些信息 可能需要些日子 |
[19:27] | John! Why wasn’t I informed about the mission to rescue ronon? | John! 为什么没通知我参加Ronon的营救任务? |
[19:34] | We were playing on a hunch. We had to act fast. | 我们是临时决定的 没来得及通知 |
[19:37] | I’m going go, um, see if they’re still serving lunch. | 我先走了 呃 看看午餐准备好了没 |
[19:40] | It’s taquito tuesday. | 星期二供应小卷饼 |
[19:41] | I think I’ll join you. | 我觉得我该和你一起去 |
[19:43] | I’m surprised that you would be so quick to move forward without me. | 我很惊讶你居然丢下我行动 |
[19:48] | Don’t put this on me. | 别让我背黑锅 |
[19:50] | You’re the one having second thoughts about returning to the team. | 你可以对回归小队这件事改变主意 |
[19:52] | I cannot give you the option every time we’re going off-world. | 我不能每次出去探险都让你做选择 |
[19:57] | This is not an easy decision for me. | 这对我来说也不是轻松的选择 |
[19:59] | You think you’re the only one feeling pressure? | 你认为你是唯一一个有压力的? |
[20:01] | I’ve got woolsey pushing me hard to find a replacement for you. | 我也被Woolsey逼的很紧 他叫我找一个人代替你 |
[20:05] | What did you tell him? | 那你怎么跟他说的? |
[20:06] | I told him that I wasn’t going to do anything until I talked to you. | 我告诉他在我和你谈过之前我 不会采取任何行动 |
[20:08] | Now, if you want to join the team, great. | 现在 如果你想要加入小分队 很好 |
[20:11] | I’ll call woolsey. I’ll make it happen. | 我通知Woolsey 我去跟他说 |
[20:13] | But if you want to spend time with your son, I understand. I do. I really do. | 但是如果你想要花时间陪儿子的话 我理解 真的 我真的理解 |
[20:18] | You’ve got to make a decision. | 你得做出取舍 |
[20:28] | You’re finally awake. | 你终于醒了 |
[20:31] | The procedure can be very taxing. | 过程会很辛苦 |
[20:33] | You’ve been unconscious for the better part of a day. | 大部分时间你会失去意识 |
[20:37] | You’re wasting your time. | 你在浪费时间 |
[20:40] | I’ll die before I turn. | 在我转变前我会先死掉 |
[20:43] | Just like marika and hemi. | 就像Marika和Hemi一样 |
[20:47] | I’m afraid you’re mistaken. | 恐怕你弄错了 |
[20:49] | Your friends didn’t die because they were strong. | 你的朋友并不是因为太强壮而死掉的 |
[20:53] | They died because they were too weak to withstand the process. | 他们死掉是因为过于虚弱 而受不了转化过程 |
[20:57] | Their minds and bodies eventually shut down under the strain. | 他们的意识和身躯最终紧张到完全关闭 |
[21:02] | But you… | 但是你… |
[21:06] | you’re stronger. | 你更加强壮 |
[21:09] | And it is your strength that will prove your undoing. | 你的强壮会证明你的破坏力 |
[21:21] | He broke through his restraints this morning and injured two guards, | 他今早上破坏了束缚器 打伤了两个守卫 |
[21:24] | so I thought it would be best to put him in isolation. | 我认为最好把他隔离起来 |
[21:28] | At least this way, if he breaks free again, he won’t be an immediate danger to anyone. | 至少这样做 就算他再次逃脱 也不会伤到别人 |
[21:33] | How long is it going to take him to go through this? | 要多久他才能恢复过来? |
[21:35] | To be honest, I’m not even sure he will. | 说老实话 我都不能确定他可以恢复 |
[21:37] | Please! | 拜托! |
[21:39] | You’re killing me! | 杀了我! |
[21:40] | Please! | 拜托! |
[21:42] | Can’t you give him something for the pain? | 可以减缓他的痛苦吗? |
[21:44] | Sedatives will make him more comfortable, but | 镇静剂可以让他舒服些 但是 |
[21:46] | they’ll also slow down his recovery. | 也同样会减缓他的恢复 |
[21:49] | I want this to go as quick as possible. No sedatives. | 我希望他恢复得越快越好 不要用镇定剂 |
[22:56] | He’s already sleeping? | 他睡了? |
[23:01] | Why does it take so much longer when I try to put him down? | 为什么我要半天才能让他安静下来? |
[23:05] | You worry too much. | 你想得太多了 |
[23:07] | Perhaps he senses your anxiety. | 可能他感觉到了你的不安 |
[23:11] | Maybe he prefers the comfort of his mother’s presence. | 可能他觉得妈妈在身边更舒服 |
[23:19] | Well, there may be times when he will have to learn to do without. | 总有一天他要自立的 |
[23:27] | Does that mean you’ve decided? | 这是不是代表你已经做出决定了? |
[23:29] | I thought so… | 我考虑过… |
[23:32] | how can I return to the team with the knowledge that every time I step through the gate, | 明知道回到小队后 每次踏过星门 就有可能回不来了 |
[23:36] | there is a chance that I might not come back? | 我怎能做出这个选择? |
[23:39] | That, given the dangers, | 考虑到这些危险 |
[23:42] | there’s a possibility that our son will grow up without a mother? | 有可能我们的儿子 要在没有母亲的关怀下成长 |
[23:49] | You have a responsibility to him. | 你要对他负责 |
[23:55] | But you also have a responsibility to the people of this galaxy. | 但是你同样也要对这个星系的人民负责 |
[24:01] | Follow your heart without remorse. | 只管跟随你心中的选择 不要犹豫 |
[24:05] | And take comfort in knowing that you’ll be doing so to safeguard the future of many, | 你要宽慰于 这样做是为了守护千万生命的未来 |
[24:12] | including your son. | 包括你的儿子 |
[24:16] | Just promise me you’ll be careful out there. | 答应我在战场上 时刻要小心 |
[24:20] | He’s been awake and lucid for about 10 minutes now. | 他清醒了 据现在差不多已经10分钟了 |
[24:23] | What did he say? | 他说了什么? |
[24:24] | Only that he wanted to talk to you. | 只想要和你对话 |
[24:33] | I know where they’ve taken ronon. | 我知道他们把Ronon带到哪去了 |
[24:36] | You can give us a gate address? | 可以提供星门的地址吗? |
[24:38] | Better. I’ll lead you right into the heart of the facility. | 不止如此 我可以带你们到 设施的中心去 |
[24:40] | Well, you’re still recovering. | 你还在恢复中 |
[24:42] | Dr. Keller told me there were no longer any traces of the wraith enzyme in my system. | Keller医生告诉我 我身体系统里的 Wraith酶已经全部消失了 |
[24:46] | – That’s not the point. – Colonel, please. | – 重点不是这个 – 上校 拜托 |
[24:49] | Let me help you get ronon back. | 让我帮忙把Ronon救回来 |
[24:57] | No retreat in the face of battle. | 战斗中永不退缩 |
[25:00] | No sympathy for the fallen. | 绝不同情失败者 |
[25:03] | No mercy for our enemies. | 对敌人毫不留情 |
[25:08] | No retreat in the face of battle. | 战斗中永不退缩 |
[25:10] | No sympathy for the fallen. | 绝不同情失败者 |
[25:13] | And no mercy to your enemies. | 对敌人毫不留情 |
[25:15] | Our enemies. | 我们的敌人 |
[25:20] | Atlantis Atlantis. | |
[25:27] | Atlantis Atlantis. | |
[25:30] | No mercy. | 毫不留情 |
[25:41] | He seems rational, says he wants to help us. | 他看起来很理智 说他想帮助我们 |
[25:43] | I say we trust him only as much as we have to. | 我认为只有我们 不得以的情况下才会相信他 |
[25:45] | Use his intel, but he stays here, under guard. | 可以利用他的消息 但他得留在这被看管 |
[25:48] | If you want to hit that wraith facility, | 如果你想要攻击那个Warith设施 |
[25:50] | we’ll need all the help we can get, and apparently he knows that place inside and out. | 我们就需要所有可能的帮助 而且很显然他知道怎么进出那个地方 |
[25:53] | Yes, and is thus in the perfect position to lead you right into a trap. | 没错 所以这是个完美的引你上当的陷阱 |
[25:56] | All right, look, I think, as much as he’d like us to believe it, | 好吧 听着 我认为他更多希望我们相信 |
[25:59] | this is not about regaining some lost honor, or some satedan revenge thing. | 这不是为了赢回失去的荣耀 或者Satedan的复仇 |
[26:04] | Pure and simple– this is about a desperate guy who’s willing to do anything to help his buddy. | 纯粹是一个绝望到不顾一切的男人 愿意做任何事情只为救回他的兄弟 |
[26:07] | And how can you be so certain of that, colonel? | 你怎么能这么肯定 上校? |
[26:09] | Because I’ve been there. | 因为我经历过 |
[26:12] | Now, we have a chance to get ronon, and I’m going to take it, and you’re going to need to trust me on this. | 现在 有一个救回Ronon的机会摆在面前 我要抓住它 你必须要相信我 |
[26:17] | All right. | 好吧 |
[26:19] | Major lorne’s team will be accompanying you. | Lorne少校的队伍和你一起出发 |
[26:21] | What is it? What’s happening? | 怎么了? 发生什么了? |
[26:22] | We know where ronon is. | 我们查到Ronon在哪儿了 |
[26:24] | I’m coming with you. | 我和你们一起去 |
[26:25] | Gear up. | 准备行动 |
[26:26] | Uh, teyla, this is exactly the kind of decision we were– | 呃 Teyla 我们是出于善意的决定 |
[26:28] | I was about to meet kanaan in the cafeteria. | 我正要去餐厅见Kanaan |
[26:31] | Would you please explain to him the situation? | 你可以帮我给他解释下情况吗? |
[26:33] | It’s all right. | 没问题 |
[26:35] | Please. | 拜托 |
[26:36] | All right. | 好吧 |
[26:42] | Well, well, well, | 乖 乖 乖 |
[26:44] | who have we here? | 这还有谁? |
[26:46] | Cafeteria. | 餐厅 |
[26:48] | Cafeteria. | 餐厅 |
[27:03] | This way. | 这边 |
[27:18] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方? |
[27:19] | You were looking for a target area that would maximize the effects of your explosives. | 你们不是要找能让炸药发挥 最大威力的地方么? |
[27:23] | Well, this is it, the facility’s power relay cham R. | 就是这儿了 这个设施的能量中转舱 |
[27:29] | Hide your charges to avoid discovery. | 把炸药藏好 别让他们发现了 |
[27:31] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[27:43] | I assume you have a means to remote-detonate from a safe distance? | 我猜你肯定有能够远程引爆的方法 |
[27:46] | Well, just flip… | 当然 掀开保险 |
[27:49] | click. | 按这个 |
[27:55] | This way. | 这边 |
[28:30] | Ronon Ronon. | |
[28:31] | Sheppard Sheppard. | |
[28:32] | It’s about time. | 来的正是时候 |
[28:34] | What’s going on, buddy? | 发生什么了 伙计? |
[28:37] | We were beginning to wonder if you’d ever show up. | 我们还以为你们不会来了呢 |
[28:41] | You’re at a disadvantage. | 你们的力量已经处于下风 |
[28:44] | You could attempt an escape, but you’ll have to sacrifice your friend’s life to do so. | 想逃走也可以 不过这样 你们朋友的小命就保不住了 |
[28:50] | Ronon, get out of the way. | Ronon 快让开 |
[28:52] | I can’t do that. | 办不到 |
[28:55] | Ronon, step aside. | Ronon 让开 |
[29:03] | His life wouldn’t be the only one forfeit. | 会送命的不只是他一个 |
[29:05] | Tyre… Tyre… | |
[29:07] | lower your weapons. | 放下武器 |
[29:13] | Take them away. | 把他们带下去 |
[29:14] | Ronon, what’s happening here? | Ronon 到底是怎么回事? |
[29:17] | Ronon! Ronon! | |
[29:33] | I assume this is a prize worthy of reward? | 这个价码可以换回你的奖赏了吧? |
[29:37] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[29:46] | Well, you know, | 噢 |
[29:47] | on the bright side, at least we’ll never have to go back to atlantis and hear woolsey say “I told you so.” | 从好的方面讲 我们不用回Atlantis 听Woolsey唠叨 “早跟你们说过” |
[29:51] | We’re going to get out of here. | 我们会离开这里的 |
[29:52] | Oh, sure, all we have to do is escape from this cell, right? | 噢 当然 我们要做的 只是从这个牢房逃走 是吧? |
[29:55] | I mean, get past all of the armed wraith that are guarding the facility | 然后从全副武装的Wraith卫兵身边溜走 |
[30:00] | and free lorne and his team from wherever they’re being held, get back to the jumper, | 另外还要去把Lorne和他的人解救出来 逃回到Jumper飞船那里 |
[30:03] | which is probably being disassembled as we speak, and of course | 在我们说话这会 可能早就被拆掉了 哦 当然 |
[30:05] | we’ve got to rescue ronon who, I don’t know if you happened to notice or not, isn’t quite himself. | 我们还要去解救Ronon 不知道你们 注意到没有 他像是变了一个人似的 |
[30:09] | We’re going to get ronon and we’re going to go back to atlantis. | 我们会救出Ronon 并返回Atlantis的 |
[30:13] | And even if we do, then what, huh? | 即便我们做到了 然后呢 嗯? |
[30:16] | Tyre’s recovery hasn’t exactly been the rousing success we were hoping for. | Tyre的恢复情况 并没有我们想象中的那么成功 |
[30:20] | We’re going to get ronon back. | 我们一定要救出Ronon |
[30:26] | Yeah. Of course. | 是的 当然 |
[30:35] | We’re going to get him back. | 我们要救他出来 |
[30:40] | You waste a huge opportunity by killing them. | 杀了他们你就浪费了一个极好机会 |
[30:42] | They have no use to me beyond the information they can provide. | 要不是他们知道的那些信息 这些人对我来说一点用都没有 |
[30:46] | You underestimate their value | 你低估了他们的价值 |
[30:48] | Is it their value I underestimate, or your loyalty I overestimate? | 到底是我低估了他们的价值 还是高估了你对我的忠诚? |
[30:52] | Ronon’s right. | Ronon说得没错 |
[30:53] | They’re much more useful to you alive and cooperative. | 让他们活着并跟你合作 对你来说利用价值更高 |
[30:57] | They just need some convincing. | 只需要好好开导开导 |
[31:03] | All right, I’ve got it. | 有办法了 |
[31:05] | We tell them we have some vital information that we’re willing to give up, | 跟他们说 我们有些重要的信息 |
[31:07] | but we will only share it with ronon. | 不过只会告诉Ronon一个人 |
[31:09] | So they send ronon, he shows up, we appeal to him– | 他们派Ronon过来 等他出现后 我们请求他… |
[31:13] | I mean, the part of him that’s still him. | 我是说 他还没有完全变坏 |
[31:16] | Well, I can only think of three things wrong with that plan, but go on. | 你的这个方案里我只想出三个缺陷 接着讲吧 |
[31:20] | He hasn’t been brainwashed as long as tyre, which means he might be more susceptible to our influence. | 他被洗脑的时间没有Tyre长 也许更容易受到我们的影响 |
[31:24] | We convince him to let us out or lead us out of here, and then, | 我们可以说服他放了我们 或带我们出去 |
[31:26] | worst-case scenario, he’s not entirely convinced– | 即便做最坏的打算 我们没能完全说服他… |
[31:28] | that’s your worst-case scenario? | 这就是你估计的最坏的打算? |
[31:30] | Hey, I’m just spinning here, but, | 我也没有想好 不过 |
[31:32] | you know, we could take advantage of that moment of uncertainty and– and– | 我们可以利用当时不确定性 然后 然后… |
[31:35] | Sheppard Sheppard. | |
[31:40] | You’ve been summoned. | 他要见你 |
[31:42] | Do you want to, uh, go over the plan one more time? | 要再复习一下我们的计划么? |
[31:45] | No. No, I think I’m good. | 不 我想我能应付 |
[31:48] | I guess it’s my turn for the sales pitch, huh? | 看来轮到我上肉案子了 |
[32:05] | Wait. | 等等 |
[32:06] | We need to get something. | 我们要去取点东西 |
[32:27] | Kneel. | 跪下 |
[32:29] | You know what would be really creepy and unexpected, is if you knelt instead. | 真有意思 你怎么不跪呢? |
[32:36] | God… | 老天啊… |
[32:37] | I guess not. | 我想你是不会吧 |
[32:41] | All right, I’ll try and make it work. | 那好吧 我会尽力帮你 |
[32:44] | I appreciate your defiance. | 我很欣赏你的桀骜不驯 |
[32:47] | Ronon, I really need you to snap out of it about now. | Ronon 真希望你能快点醒来 |
[32:50] | It will make turning you all the more enjoyable. | 这会让转变你的过程更有乐趣 |
[33:38] | Teyla! Mckay! How’d you get out? | Teyla! Mckay! 你们是怎么出来的? |
[33:40] | Tyre freed us. Let’s go. | Tyre 放我们出来的 快走 |
[33:42] | Okay, come on, guys. | OK 快点 伙计们 |
[34:15] | Go, go, go! | 快 快 快! |
[34:18] | How’s it going? | 情况怎样? |
[34:19] | Not so good! | 不是很好! |
[34:28] | My guys are holding them off, but not for much longer. | 我的人正挡着他们 不过撑不了多久了 |
[34:30] | Give me that. | 把这个给我 |
[34:34] | Tell them to back off. | 命令他们撤退 |
[34:36] | My life will be a small price to pay | 相对于你和你的队员们来说 |
[34:39] | for the lives of you and your team. | 我这条小命算不了什么 |
[34:46] | Then how about the destruction of this facility? | 那如果我们炸掉这整个设施呢? |
[34:49] | Is that a small enough price as well? | 是不是也算不了什么? |
[34:52] | You lie. | 你骗人 |
[34:53] | I told them where to hide the charges for maximum effect, | 我告诉过他们 把炸药埋在哪里 可以发挥最大威力 |
[34:56] | enough explosives to destroy this place and all of its research. | 足以炸掉这整个设施 包括所有研究成果 |
[34:59] | Any advantage your hive may hold over its rivals | 所有你们取得的领先成果 |
[35:02] | will be gone with the push of a button. | 在我按下这个按钮后 就都将灰飞烟灭 |
[35:08] | Wait! | 等等! |
[35:22] | Tell them to let us through. | 跟他们说 放我们过去 |
[35:25] | What’s to stop you from triggering the explosives from a safe distance? | 怎么保证你们跑远后 不会按下那个按钮 |
[35:29] | My presence here. | 我留下 |
[35:35] | You let them go. I’ll remain behind. | 放他们走 我留下 |
[35:38] | – Tyre… – once they’ve reached the gate, | – Tyre… – 等他们到星门那里后 |
[35:40] | I’ll trade you this device for my freedom. | 我会用这个装置 来换取我自己的自由 |
[35:45] | Or we all die together. | 再不走我们就都会死在这里 |
[35:52] | Let them go. | 放他们走 |
[36:09] | I’ll be right behind you. | 我稍后就会跟上 |
[36:16] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[36:43] | You turn your back on an incredible gift. | 你这样做等于是放弃了一份 难以想象的大礼 |
[36:47] | Actually, you turned your back on me first. | 事实上 是你首先抛弃我的 |
[36:50] | And I thank you for it. | 我还没好好感谢你呢 |
[36:52] | We’re clear. | 我们出来了 |
[36:54] | You’re not beyond forgiveness. | 我可以宽恕你 |
[36:58] | It’s not too late for you. | 现在还不是太晚 |
[37:01] | Yes, it is… | 不 已经太迟了… |
[37:03] | for both of us. | 对我们双方而言 |
[37:25] | What kind of a timeframe for recovery are we looking at? | 恢复周期大概需要多长? |
[37:28] | It’s impossible to predict. | 很难估计 |
[37:30] | He has so much of the enzyme running through him that his body can hardly process it. | 他体内的酶素太多 几乎超过了机体能承受的极限 |
[37:35] | When it eventually does, | 在机体代谢完这些酶后 |
[37:37] | that’s when he’ll come down, | 他就会安静下来 |
[37:39] | and he’ll come down hard. | 而这是个艰巨的过程 |
[37:41] | I’m going to talk to him. | 我要去跟他谈谈 |
[37:48] | Open it. | 打开 |
[37:54] | There he is. | 看谁来了 |
[37:57] | Hey, buddy. | 嘿 伙计 |
[37:59] | Buddy. | 伙计 |
[38:01] | So, how long are you planning on keeping me prisoner? | 你还准备把我关多久? |
[38:04] | As long as it takes to clear your head. | 在你头脑彻底清醒之后 |
[38:06] | My head is clear. | 我的头脑很清醒 |
[38:08] | Well, you may be feeling fine right now, but | 你现在可能感觉很好 不过 |
[38:10] | things are going to get pretty rough for you. | 这一过程对你来说可能会非常痛苦 |
[38:13] | We’re going to get you through this. | 我们会一直陪伴你的 |
[38:16] | Whatever you’ve got planned, it’s not going to work. | 不管你打的是什么主意 都不会奏效的 |
[38:19] | You’ve got a choice– | 你有两个选择 |
[38:20] | you’d better kill me or you let me go. | 要么杀了我 要么就放我走 |
[38:23] | And if you let me go, I promise I won’t come after you or atlantis. | 如果放我走 我保证不会再来 找你和Atlantis的麻烦 |
[38:29] | Tell tyre I won’t come after him either. | 跟Tyre说 我也不会去找他的麻烦 |
[38:30] | Tyre’s dead. | Tyre死了 |
[38:34] | He sacrificed himself taking out the wraith lab. | 他牺牲了自己 炸掉了Wraith的实验室 |
[38:38] | Yeah, well, he was a traitor. | 这个叛徒 |
[38:39] | No, he was a good friend. | 不 他是我们的好朋友 |
[38:41] | We all are. | 我们都是好朋友 |
[38:45] | You’re going to realize that pretty soon. | 你很快就会意识到这一点的 |
[38:48] | Hey, will you just kill me or set me free. | 嘿 你要么杀了我 要么就放我走 |
[38:50] | Sheppard! Sheppard! | |
[38:51] | You kill me or set me free! | 杀了我 或者放我走! |
[38:54] | Sheppard! Sheppard! | |
[39:06] | Kill me please! | 杀了我吧! |
[39:08] | Please kill me! | 求你们了! |
[39:11] | No! | 不! |
[39:44] | I had what they called piano fingers– slim, nimble. | 我拥有他们所称之为的钢琴指 纤细 灵巧 |
[39:48] | It’s really no surprise that my parents signed me up for lessons. | 难怪我父母给我报了钢琴课 |
[39:51] | My first teacher, of course, hailed me as a natural. | 我的首任老师 跟往常一样 向我打招呼 |
[39:54] | Big russian woman, polanskii or baranski or… | 一个俄国女人 忘了她是叫 普兰斯基还是巴兰斯基 |
[39:56] | Sheppard… sheppard… | |
[39:57] | definitely a “ski”. | 反正是个什么”斯基” |
[40:01] | Ronon? Ronon? | |
[40:03] | Hey, uh, how do you feel? | 感觉怎样? |
[40:09] | Like hitting someone. | 感觉想打人 |
[40:13] | Anyone in particular? | 选好对象了没? |
[40:16] | You, if you don’t loosen these straps and get me something to eat. | 你 如果你不给我松绑 并给我带点吃的过来的话 |
[40:20] | That is a good sign. | 这是个好兆头 |
[40:21] | That’s a good sign! | 这是个好兆头! |
[40:24] | He’s back! He’s back! | 他好了! 他好了! |
[40:27] | So he’s fully recovered? | 这么说他已经完全恢复了? |
[40:29] | Well, physically he’s still weak, | 他的身体仍很虚弱 |
[40:32] | but his bloodwork shows no traces of the enzyme in his system, so | 不过血液检查显示 他体内 已经没有酶素了 |
[40:36] | he should be back to his old self in no time. | 不用多久 他就能恢复原样 |
[40:39] | Good to hear. | 真是好消息 |
[40:41] | Well, it’s late. | 好了 很晚了 |
[40:42] | I think I’ll head back to my quarters and change into something a little more relaxed. | 我要回房间 换一身休闲一点的衣服 |
[40:46] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[40:51] | John, may I have a word? | John 能和你谈谈么? |
[40:54] | Yeah. Sure. | 当然 |
[41:03] | Teyla. Come in. | Teyla 请进 |
[41:08] | I thought you said you were changing into something more relaxed. | 你不是说过换一身休闲一点的衣服 |
[41:13] | For me, this is more relaxed. | 对我来说 这就是休闲服 |
[41:16] | – Can I offer you a drink? – No, thank you. | – 想来一杯么? – 不 谢了 |
[41:18] | I just spoke with john, and now I would like to make it official. | 我和John谈过了 现在想获得正式的批准 |
[41:22] | I’m requesting a return to active duty. | 希望能让我立即归队 |
[41:25] | I would like to resume my position on colonel sheppard’s team. | 回到Sheppard中校所在小队中的位置 |
[41:28] | You’re sure this is what you want? | 你确信要这么做? |
[41:31] | Very much so. | 非常希望 |
[41:32] | Well, then, welcome back. | 那好吧 欢迎归队 |
[41:35] | Thank you, mr. Woolsey. | 谢谢 Woolsey先生 |
[41:37] | – Good night. – Good night. | – 晚安 – 晚安 |