时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | The weekly injection you gave me, | 他每周给我注射的药物 |
[00:04] | that must have been some kind of drug to keep my cells from deteriorating. | 一定是用来阻止我的细胞退化的 |
[00:07] | Listen, we’re going to keep working | 听我说 在找到解药之前 |
[00:09] | till we find a cure for this thing. | 我们是不会放弃的 |
[00:12] | Whoa… | 哇 |
[00:13] | jackpot. | 中大奖啦 |
[00:14] | It’s a booby trap. We got to get out of here now! | 这是个陷阱 我们得马上离开 |
[00:19] | Have the combat engineers gear up, and have dr.Keller ready her away team. | 让战地工程师准备装备 还有叫Keller医生的机动小队准备好 |
[00:23] | Listen… | 听我说… |
[00:24] | it’s michael’s database. | 这是Michael的数据库 |
[00:25] | There’s a large chunk of it, maybe the whole thing. | 这里有很大的一部分 也许是完整的 |
[00:27] | We’d have him on the run. He’d be finished. | 我们就可以追他 他就完蛋了 |
[00:29] | Effective immediately, | 从现在开始 |
[00:31] | you are being removed from command. | 你不再担任指挥官这一职务 |
[00:33] | Who-who’s replacing me? | 接任者是谁? |
[00:36] | I am. | 是我 |
[00:40] | Good afternoon, dr.Keller. | 下午好 Keller医生 |
[00:43] | How’s my newest patient? | 我的新病人怎么样了? |
[00:46] | Today, he’s decided that he will only sleep as long as I hold him | 今天 他只有在我抱着的时候才睡觉 |
[00:49] | and keep moving. | 我还要不停的走动 |
[00:51] | I’ve already walked half the city and back again. | 我已经来回走遍了半个城市了 |
[00:53] | My parents used to put me in the car. | 我的父母过去经常把我放在车里 |
[00:55] | My dad would have to drive around and around and around the block 00 in the morning. | 然后我爸在凌晨3点 开着车绕着小区一圈一圈地转 |
[00:58] | That would be lovely. At least I’d be sitting down. | 那真是太好了 至少我不用站着 |
[01:02] | I wanted to thank you. | 我想谢谢你 |
[01:03] | For what? | 谢什么? |
[01:04] | I saw kanaan today. | 我今天见到Kanaan了 |
[01:06] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样? |
[01:07] | Much better. | 好多了 |
[01:08] | He is himself once again, in every way. | 从各个方面来说 他都已经恢复了自我 |
[01:11] | In fact, I’m going to request that he and many of the others be allowed to return to the city, | 事实上 Woolsey先生到达以后 我就要提出请求 |
[01:15] | as soon as mr.Woolsey arrives in the daedalus. | 让Kanaan和其他人回到城里来 |
[01:18] | I still can’t believe sam’s not coming back. | 我仍然不能相信Sam不回来了 |
[01:21] | It is difficult. | 要接受很难 |
[01:24] | Well, anyway, | 不管怎么样 |
[01:25] | it wasn’t me that cured kanaan and the other hybrids. It was dr.Beckett’s retrovirus, | 治好Kanaan和其他混血的人不是我 而是Becket医生的逆转录病毒 |
[01:31] | and you could thank him in person if I could just | 如果我能把这么多Wraith医学数据 都弄清楚 |
[01:34] | get my head around all this wraith medical data. | 你就能当面谢他了 |
[01:37] | You believe the answer’s in there somewhere? | 你相信问题的答案就在这里面? |
[01:39] | We know he was giving carson a serum to keep his internal organs from deteriorating, | 我们知道他给Carson注射一种血清 来阻止器官退化 |
[01:44] | and I think I might have found the formula, I just need to be sure. | 而且我想我找到了配方 但我还要确认一下 |
[01:49] | Well, at least we know he’s safe for the moment. | 至少我们知道他现在是安全的 |
[01:52] | Technically, yeah. | 技术上说 是的 |
[01:54] | I just hate the thought of him being stuck in that box. | 但是我讨厌让他一直呆在那个箱子里 |
[02:00] | You know rodney goes to visit him? | 你知道Rodney经常去看他吗? |
[02:03] | He stands in front of the stasis pod and tells him all the latest news. | 他会站在冷冻舱前面 和他讲最近发生的事情 |
[02:06] | Really? | 真的? |
[02:08] | I walked in on him once by accident, | 我有一次无意间撞见他 |
[02:10] | and he pretended like he was checking the system or something. | 他还装作在检查系统 |
[02:15] | He surprises me sometimes. | 有时候他会令我很惊讶 |
[02:19] | Well, this is me once again being recalled to duty. | 哦 他在召唤我继续执行任务了 |
[02:24] | Have a nice walk. | 祝你散步愉快 |
[02:27] | Don’t worry, jennifer. I’m sure you’ll find what you’re looking for. | 别担心 Jennifer 我相信你能找到想要的东西 |
[02:44] | Sir, daedalus just dropped out of hyperspace. | 长官 Daedalus刚刚跳出了超空间 |
[02:47] | We’re receiving a signal. | 正在接收信号 |
[02:49] | He’s coming down. | 他要下来了 |
[03:06] | Mr. Woolsey, welcome back. | Woolsey先生 欢迎回来 |
[03:08] | Thank you, colonel. | 谢谢 中校 |
[03:11] | Well, then… | 好吧… |
[03:17] | I think I’ll start by going over copies of all your latest reports. | 我要先看一遍你最近的报告 |
[03:20] | Yours as well, doctor. | 博士 还有你的 |
[03:21] | What, right now? | 什么 现在吗? |
[03:22] | I’ve been out of touch on the daedalus for three weeks. | 我在Daedalus上与世隔绝了3个星期 |
[03:25] | I’d like to be brought up to speed as quickly as possible. | 我希望尽快获知最新的动向 |
[03:27] | We can have a full briefing in the morning. | 我们明早再进行正式报告 |
[03:29] | Please have the rest of my things sent directly to my quarters. | 请把我的东西送到我的房间 |
[03:31] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[03:33] | Nice speech. | 这个演讲好极了 |
[03:35] | Very inspiring. | 非常鼓舞人心 |
[04:28] | All right, | 好了 |
[04:29] | let’s do one more series, see if we can get the results to normalize a little. | 我们再做一个系列 看看能不能让结果正常一些 |
[04:34] | Doctor, you’re still here. | 医生 你还在这啊 |
[04:35] | Oh, yeah, I fell asleep at my desk. | 哦 是啊 我在桌上睡着了 |
[04:39] | Well, if you don’t mind me saying, | 希望你不要介意 |
[04:40] | I think you’re pushing yourself a little hard. | 我想你工作得太累了 |
[04:42] | You should take it easy. | 应该放松一下 |
[04:44] | I know, I’M… going to turn in now. | 我知道 我现在就去就去睡觉 |
[04:48] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[04:49] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 没事 |
[04:51] | Okay, ‘night. | 好的 晚安 |
[04:56] | ‘Night. | 晚安 |
[06:02] | The Seed | 种子 |
[06:07] | did you get any sleep last night? | 你昨晚睡了吗? |
[06:10] | Do I really look that bad? | 我看上去有那么糟吗? |
[06:11] | No, no, of course not. That’s not what I meant. | 不 不 没有 我不是那个意思 |
[06:14] | Uh, it’s really… it’s a lovely… | 嗯 其实… 很漂亮… |
[06:17] | thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:20] | Wow, new table, huh? | 哇 新桌子 耶? |
[06:22] | Woolsey brought it with him. | Woolsey带来的 |
[06:23] | He said he wanted a little piece of home. | 他说他希望有一点家的感觉 |
[06:26] | A 12-foot-long mahogany conference table, hmm… | 12英尺的红木会议桌 嗯… |
[06:29] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[06:30] | I thought colonel carter was doing a good job. | 我觉得Carter上校干得很出色 |
[06:32] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[06:33] | We defeated the replicators, we thwarted michael’s plans, | 我们击败了复制者还阻止了Michael的计划 |
[06:36] | the wraith are in a state of disarray. | 而Wraith现已溃不成军 |
[06:37] | All this happened while she was leader of atlantis. | 这一切都是她领导Atlantis时候发生的 |
[06:39] | That’s the problem. | 问题就在这 |
[06:41] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[06:42] | She’s a victim of her own success. | 她被自己的成功给害了 |
[06:45] | Now that the threat level is down, the ioa’s going to jump at the chance to put a civilian back in command. | 现在威胁等级下降了 IOA要尽一切可能安排一个文职主管 |
[06:51] | Well, it’s not just that. I mean, sam didn’t exactly stick to protocol. | 而且Sam没有完全按照规定办事 |
[06:54] | Neither did weir. | Weir也没有啊 |
[06:56] | Right, so for four years, they’ve been waiting to get someone in there who’ll finally do things their way. | 对 所以这四年来他们一直在等 一个按照他们的方法做事的人 |
[07:00] | I still don’t get it. | 我还是不懂 |
[07:01] | Colonel, when you were in the future, and you learned all those things that were going to happen, | 中校 你在未来的时候 你了解了所有会发生的事 |
[07:04] | wasn’t this one of them, woolsey taking over? | Woolsey接管难道不是其中之一吗? |
[07:07] | Well, the circumstances were different. | 嗯 情况有些不太一样 |
[07:09] | Still, it is a little unsettling. | 但这还是有点令人不安 |
[07:12] | I mean, maybe it’s harder to change the course of events than we thought. | 也许要改变历史的轨迹 比我们想得难得多 |
[07:16] | Well, I wouldn’t worry about it. | 我才不管它呢 |
[07:17] | I mean, the fact that sheppard’s here makes all the difference, right? | 我是说 Sheppard出现在这 使一切都发生了变化不是吗? |
[07:21] | Woolsey wasn’t the weirdest thing about that timeline. | Woolsey不是那个时间线上最奇怪的事 |
[07:24] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[07:26] | Never mind. | 没什么… |
[07:31] | Well, | 好 |
[07:32] | I see everyone’s here. | 既然大家都到齐了 |
[07:35] | Let’s get started. | 我们开始吧 |
[07:40] | first of all, I’d like to congratulate all of you | 首先 我得祝贺你们 |
[07:43] | on the success you’ve had dismantling what’s left of michael’s organization. | 成功的铲除了Michael组织的残余 |
[07:48] | Except one thing. We haven’t found him yet. | 但还有一件事 我们还没有找到他呢 |
[07:50] | Well, he was on the cruiser you destroyed in orbit around m2s 445. | 他的那艘巡洋舰上已经被你们摧毁了 |
[07:55] | There’s a chance he may have made it off the ship. | 但他有可能逃出了飞船 |
[07:58] | Right, you’re referring to this statement given by one of michael’s ex-mercenaries, claiming to have seen him alive recently. | 是的 你是指他的一个旧部声称 他看见了活着的Michael这件事 |
[08:04] | That’s what he said. | 他是这么说的 |
[08:05] | This is one unsubstantiated report from a highly unreliable source. | 这是一个非常不可信的消息源 给出的没有凭据的报告 |
[08:09] | Well, someone stole our jumper off that ship. | 但是 有人从那艘飞船上 偷走了我们的Jumper |
[08:12] | I thought you needed ancient dna to pilot one of those. | 我想开Jumper需要有古人的DNA |
[08:15] | Not necessarily. We developed a gene therapy that works… | 不一定 我们开发的基因治疗可以… |
[08:17] | some of the time. | 在一定概率下有效 |
[08:18] | He is responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people. | 他对成千上万人的死有责任 |
[08:22] | If there is even a chance that he is still alive, we must continue the search. | 如果他还有活着的希望 我们必须继续搜索 |
[08:25] | I’m sorry, | 很抱歉 |
[08:26] | but I can’t devote the resources of this base to the never-ending pursuit of a single individual across an entire galaxy. | 但我不能动用这个基地有限的资源 在整个星系内寻找一个人 |
[08:32] | Even if I knew for a fact he were still alive, I still wouldn’t authorize it, | 即使我知道他确实还活着 我也不会批准的 |
[08:35] | unless you have some new, credible evidence as to his whereabouts. | 除非你们有新的可靠的证据 指明他的行踪 |
[08:40] | Do you? | 你们有吗? |
[08:42] | No. | 没有 |
[08:43] | Then, for the time being, | 那么 就目前而言 |
[08:45] | I shall consider the matter closed. | 这个事情告一段落 |
[08:48] | As to these prisoner hybrids. I understand they’re being held in a camp on the mainland? | 至于那些混血囚犯 他们被关在陆地上的一个营地里? |
[08:53] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[08:54] | And how is their rehabilitation progressing? | 他们的复原工作进行的怎么样了 |
[09:00] | Doctor? | 医生? |
[09:04] | right, uh… | 对 嗯… |
[09:06] | well, um, we’ve had some success | 嗯 我们取得了一些进展 |
[09:09] | using a slightly modified version of the original retrovirus that created michael in the first place. | 我们用创造Michael的 那个逆转录病毒的修改版本 |
[09:15] | It weeds out the wraith dna, | 来筛除Wraith的DNA |
[09:17] | and allows them to resume their original human form, over time. | 一段时间以后 他们就可以回复到原来的人类形态 |
[09:21] | Without any lasting ill effects? | 不会有什么长期的副作用吧? |
[09:23] | None that we’ve detected so far. | 到目前为止还没有发现 |
[09:25] | Many have already completed the treatment. They’re wondering when they might be released. | 很多人已经完成了治疗 他们想知道什么时候能释放他们 |
[09:29] | Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. | 我们先不要操之过急 |
[09:31] | These people are victims, mr. Woolsey. | 这些人都是受害者 Woolsey先生 |
[09:33] | Maybe so, but until very recently, they were also enemy combatants. | 也许是 但直到最近他们都是敌人 |
[09:36] | Fine. We’ll just keep them there forever. | 那好 我们就把他们永远地关在那 |
[09:39] | No. | 不 |
[09:40] | We’ll keep them there until I’m satisfied that they can be trusted. | 在我确信他们可以被信任之前 他们都要被关在那 |
[09:46] | Now, | 现在 |
[09:48] | regarding the situation with our friend in the stasis pod. | 关于我们在冷冻舱里的朋友 |
[09:51] | You seem to have been giving a significant amount of attention to this lately. | 你最近好像非常关注这个 |
[09:54] | Well, once we got our hands on michael’s medical research, | 嗯 在我们获得了 Michael的医学研究资料之后 |
[09:57] | I thought I should make it a priority to look for a solution. | 我想应该将找到解药作为主要工作 |
[10:00] | And have you found one? | 你找到了吗? |
[10:02] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[10:03] | We found a serum that, | 我们找到了一种血清 |
[10:04] | in lab tests at least, seems to be capable of stabilizing the clone cells. | 在试验室中可以稳定克隆的细胞 |
[10:11] | So, what’s the problem? | 那 问题在哪? |
[10:12] | Carson was near death when we put him in that chamber. | 当我们把Carson放到冷冻舱里的时候 他已经奄奄一息了 |
[10:14] | I don’t want to take him out until I know for sure, | 在我确定之前我不想让他出来 |
[10:17] | but lab tests can only do so much. | 但是实验室的测试只能提供这么多 |
[10:20] | But that problem’s never going to go away, is it? | 但这样问题永远也不会解决不是吗? |
[10:23] | If you’ve reached the limit of what your research can tell you, then you need to make a decision. | 如果你达到了研究的极限 你就需要做出决定 |
[10:27] | Either proceed, or put the matter aside and get back to your regular duty. | 要不然进行 要不然就把这个问题 放在一边 回到日常工作 |
[10:32] | Right? | 对吗? |
[10:36] | You sure about this? | 你确定吗? |
[10:39] | No, but we’re never going to be sure unless we give it a shot. | 不确定 但是要是不试的话 我们永远也不会确定 |
[10:43] | If we don’t take a chance now, he could be in there forever. | 如果我们现在不冒险 他就要永远呆在那里面 |
[10:48] | All right, then. | 好吧 |
[10:56] | Get him on the gurney. | 把他放到担架上 |
[11:00] | Careful… | 小心… |
[11:12] | okay. | 好了 |
[11:15] | Now what? | 然后呢? |
[11:16] | Now we take him to the infirmary and watch for signs for more cellular degradation. | 然后我们带他去医务室 检查他细胞退化的情况 |
[11:20] | We should know soon enough. | 我们很快就会知道了 |
[11:32] | Hey there. | 嗨 |
[11:34] | How you doing? | 感觉怎么样? |
[11:37] | Fine. | 很好 |
[11:38] | What happened? | 发生了什么事? |
[11:40] | Well, what do you think? | 你觉得是什么事? |
[11:42] | We thawed you out. | 我们把你放出来了 |
[11:43] | It’s nice to see you again, carson. | 很高兴见到你 Carson |
[11:45] | Yeah, what’s up, doc? It’s been a while. | 嗯 你 怎么样了? 好久不见 |
[11:47] | Aye. | 是啊 |
[11:49] | How long was I in there? | 我在那里面多久了? |
[11:50] | Two months, give or take. | 差不多2个月 |
[11:53] | Did I miss anything? | 我有错过什么吗? |
[11:55] | You know, just the usual. | 你知道的 就是那些事 |
[11:58] | Well, I’ve got good news. | 嗯 我有好消息 |
[11:59] | At the moment, you’re showing no signs of cellular degradation. | 就目前而言 没有任何细胞退化的迹象 |
[12:03] | You were able to recreate the treatment. | 你制成了那个药物? |
[12:06] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[12:08] | I’ll let them tell you all about it. | 我让他们和你说吧 |
[12:12] | Hey, doc… um, nice work. | 嘿 医生… 干得漂亮 |
[12:15] | Well, it’s not a permanent solution. | 但这不是永久的解决方法 |
[12:17] | It’s good enough for now. | 就目前而言够好的了 |
[12:19] | Go get some rest. | 去休息一下吧 |
[12:21] | Yeah, I think that might be a good idea. | 我能 我想那是一个好主意 |
[13:06] | There you are. | 你在这啊 |
[13:09] | Gorgeous, isn’t it? | 很漂亮 不是吗? |
[13:11] | I suppose so. | 我想是的 |
[13:13] | You know, I really did miss this place. | 你知道 我真的很想念这个地方 |
[13:16] | Yeah, well, don’t get used to it. | 嗯 但不要想成习惯了 |
[13:21] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思? |
[13:22] | Look, I just found out they’re sending you back to earth. | 我刚知道他们要送你回地球 |
[13:24] | There’s a scheduled dial-out this afternoon. | 今天下午有一个计划好的星门拨出 |
[13:28] | Oh, well, I suppose it’s to be expected. | 哦 好吧 我想这是应该的 |
[13:31] | I mean, even with these injections, | 我是说 即使有了这些针剂 |
[13:33] | I imagine it’d still be months before I’m in any sort of decent physical condition. | 我的身体还要花几个月 才能恢复到正常的状态 |
[13:37] | Rodney, this is teyla, come in, please. | Rodney 这是Teyla 请回话 |
[13:39] | Go ahead. | 讲 |
[13:40] | I’m sorry to bother you, but I need your help. | 很抱歉打扰你 但我需要你的帮助 |
[13:45] | What is it? | 什么事? |
[13:46] | It’s dr.Keller. She was supposed join me for breakfast this morning but did not show up. | Keller医生应该和我一起吃早饭的 但她没有出现 |
[13:50] | So maybe she’s sleeping in. | 也许她还在睡呢 |
[13:51] | I assumed as much as well, and decided not to disturb her. However, that was four hours ago. | 我也是这么想的 所有没有打扰她 但是那是4小时之前了 |
[13:55] | She’s now late for her shift, and she’s not responding to radio calls. | 现在她错过了值班 也不回应无线电 |
[13:58] | What do you want me to do about it? | 你想要我怎么办? |
[13:59] | Override the door controlS. | 超驰门控系统 |
[14:00] | I’m not breaking into her room. | 我才不会闯劲她的房间 |
[14:02] | Rodney, there might be something wrong. | Rodney 她可能出事了 |
[14:05] | Fine, but if she’s just in there sleeping, | 好吧 如果她只是在睡觉 |
[14:07] | or naked or something, you guys are taking the blame. | 或者光着身子什么的 你们要负责哦 |
[14:17] | oh, for god’s sake, rodney, hurry up. | 哦 看在上帝的份上 Rodney 快点 |
[14:25] | Jennifer, are you all right? | Jennifer 你没事吧? |
[14:27] | Jennifer? Jennifer? | |
[14:28] | She must be unconscious. | 她一定是失去知觉了 |
[14:34] | Pupils dilated. | 瞳孔放大了 |
[14:36] | Carson, step away from the bed. | Carson 离床远一点 |
[14:37] | What? | 什么? |
[14:38] | Step away now! | 马上离开! |
[14:40] | What is it? | 什么事? |
[14:45] | Dear lord. | 天那 |
[14:47] | Colonel sheppard, this is teyla. | Sheppard中校 这是Teyla |
[14:49] | Go ahead. | 讲 |
[14:51] | John, we have a problem. | John 我们有麻烦了 |
[15:00] | What the hell’s going on? | 到底是怎么回事? |
[15:02] | We’re not sure. This is how we found her. | 我们还不确定 找到她时她就是这样的了 |
[15:03] | It must’ve happened last night. | 这一定是昨晚发生的 |
[15:04] | I’ve seen something like this before. | 我见过这种东西 |
[15:06] | Where? | 在哪里? |
[15:07] | One of michael’s labs. | 在Michael的一个实验室里 |
[15:08] | He was conducting some kind of experiment. | 他在进行某种试验 |
[15:11] | Well, we’ve got to get it off of her. | 我们得把这个东西从她身上移开 |
[15:13] | I’m not so certain that’s such a good idea. | 我觉得你最好不要 |
[15:15] | From what I can tell, the tendrils are attached to her and the bedframe. | 就我看到的 这些卷须附着在床和她身上 |
[15:18] | If we just start ripping them off, | 如果我们把它们切掉 |
[15:20] | we could cause her serious injury. | 我们可能会伤害到她 |
[15:22] | Well, we can’t just leave her like this. | 但我们不能让她这样啊 |
[15:24] | We need to get her into an isolation chamber, and take the whole bed as well. | 我们得把她送到隔离室 连床一起抬过去 |
[15:27] | That way we can run a full examination and see what we’re dealing with here. | 那样我们就可以进行完全的检查 弄清楚这是什么东西 |
[15:33] | These things are actually growing out of her body? | 这个东西真的是从她身体里长出来的吗? |
[15:36] | That’s what it looks like. | 看上去是这样的 |
[15:37] | Is she conscious? | 她清醒吗? |
[15:39] | Beckett says her brain activity is consistent with somebody in a coma. | Beckett说她的大脑活动和休克病人一样 |
[15:42] | Dr. Beckett is not on active duty. | Beckett医生还没有复职呢 |
[15:45] | He was the first one there. He says he’s seen something like this before. | 他是第一个到现场的 而且他说当他被Michael囚禁的时候 |
[15:48] | While he was a prisoner. | 他见过这样的东西 |
[15:50] | He was forced to work for michael for two years. Nobody knows this stuff better than he does. | 他被迫为Michael工作了2年 干这个没人有他在行 |
[15:58] | I’m going to try to cut some of the thinner strands. | 我要尝试切掉一些细小的枝节 |
[16:01] | Scalpel. | 手术刀 |
[16:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:15] | There we go. | 开始了 |
[16:16] | Nurse? | 护士? |
[16:18] | No change. | 没有变化 |
[16:19] | Get that analyzed right away. | 立刻进行分析 |
[16:22] | Doctor, blood pressure’s dropping. Pulse as well. | 医生 血压在下降 脉搏也是 |
[16:25] | That’s what I was afraid of. She’s crashing. | 我就害怕这个 她要不行了 |
[16:26] | Administer five milligrams of atropine. | 注射5毫克阿托品 |
[16:29] | My god… | 我的天… |
[16:31] | come on… | 加油… |
[16:39] | there she is. | 好了 |
[16:44] | I’m sorry, I don’t dare make another incision. | 很抱歉 我不敢再切了 |
[16:49] | So much for cutting her loose. | 看来没法把那东西从她身上切走了 |
[16:53] | Dr. Beckett, I’d like a word. | Beckett医生 我跟你说句话 |
[16:59] | Don’t worry, I’ll get her out. Once I get back to the lab– | 别担心 我会救她出来的 我回到实验室以后… |
[17:02] | doctor, I appreciate what you’re trying to do, but our earth dial-out is in one hour. | 医生 我感谢你所做的 但是还有一小时我们就要拨号地球了 |
[17:07] | I’ll take a pass on this one, if you don’t mind. | 如果你不介意的话 我这次不去了 |
[17:09] | If it wasn’t for dr. Keller, | 如果不是Keller医生 |
[17:11] | I’d still be locked in that stasis chamber, possibly forever. | 我现在还在那个冷冻舱里呢 也许永远都出不来 |
[17:14] | Dr. Keller’s own report is abundantly clear. | Keller医生的报告说得很清楚 |
[17:17] | While your condition has stabilized, you’ve still suffered severe damage to your internal organs. | 虽然你的状况稳定了 你的内脏器官还是受到了很大创伤 |
[17:21] | You need to be in a hospital bed yourself, not running a medical investigation. | 你需要呆在病床上 而不是进行医学研究 |
[17:24] | I’ll be fine. | 我不会有事的 |
[17:26] | At the first sign of trouble, I’ll step aside, I promise. | 一旦有什么不好的迹象 我会撤出的 我保证 |
[17:29] | You’re convinced this has something to do with michael? | 你确定这和Michael有关吗? |
[17:31] | Well, it’s not a case of the hives, is it? | 呃 这不是蓖麻疹类的小病吧 对吧? |
[17:39] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样了? |
[17:40] | Vitals have stabilized, still showing minimal brain function. | 主要器官稳定 仍然显示细微脑波活动 |
[17:43] | We did manage to get blood and tissue samples. | 我们想办法搞到了血液和组织样本 |
[17:45] | All right, then we’ve got some work to do. | 好吧 我们得干活儿了 |
[17:51] | You’re not sending him back, huh? | 你没把他送回去 嗯? |
[17:53] | He is the closest thing to an expert we have. | 他是我们当中最专业的 |
[17:56] | It’s not exactly by the book. | 这可没有按规矩办事 |
[17:58] | Don’t get used to it. | 别习惯如此 |
[18:08] | How’s it coming? | 进展何如? |
[18:09] | Slowly, | 非常缓慢 |
[18:11] | but I did find something in jennifer’s blood sample. | 但是我在Jennifer的 血样中发现了些东西 |
[18:13] | What? | 什么? |
[18:14] | Easy. | 别紧张 |
[18:15] | It’s some kind of alien pathogen, so far unidentified. | 是一种迄今为止从未发现过的外星 病原体 |
[18:18] | I’m checking it against the database. | 我把它和数据库做下对比 |
[18:19] | Is it possible she’s turning into a hybrid? | 她有可能会变成混血? |
[18:22] | No, I don’t think so. | 不 我不这样认为 |
[18:23] | I’ve seen several variations of the conversion process, but never anything like this. | 我见识过很多变异的转化过程 从未有过这样 |
[18:27] | Well, it’s got to be something to do with michael. | 那肯定是Michael搞出来的 |
[18:28] | I mean, she hasn’t been offworld since she helped rescue us from that lab. | 我是说 自从上次从实验室救援我们后 她就没有去过别的星球 |
[18:31] | That’s what I was thinking. | 我也这么想 |
[18:32] | Of course, if that’s where she came in contact with the pathogen… | 当然 如果那里是 她和病原体接触的地方 |
[18:35] | you think the rest of us may have been exposed as well. | 你认为其他人也中招了? |
[18:37] | Well, aye, it’s a possibility. | 没错 很有可能 |
[18:39] | I’ll need blood samples from everyone who was on that planet, including you. | 我需要所有去过那个星球上人的血样 包括你在内 |
[18:42] | Oh, great. | 呃 好吧 |
[18:44] | Doctor… | 医生… |
[18:45] | Yes? | 嗯? |
[18:46] | Yes. | 怎么了? |
[18:47] | She’s awake. | 她醒了 |
[18:48] | Thank you. Right. | 谢谢 |
[18:57] | Oh, my god… | 哦 上帝… |
[19:08] | rodney, what’s happening to me? | Rodeny 我怎么了? |
[19:11] | We’re not entirely sure. | 我们也不完全确定 |
[19:13] | It looks like some kind of a cocoon. | 像是一种蚕茧 |
[19:16] | Does it hurt? | 疼不疼? |
[19:17] | I can’t feel anything. I can’t move. | 我没有知觉 一动也不能动 |
[19:20] | Okay, look… | 呃 听着… |
[19:23] | don’t you worry, okay? We’re going to get you out. | 别担心 好吗? 我们会把你弄出来的 |
[19:26] | Who else is here? | 还有谁在这? |
[19:28] | What do you mean? There’s no one. | 什么意思? 没其他人 |
[19:31] | I don’t want to go to sleep. I’m afraid I won’t wake up. | 我不想睡 我怕再也醒不来了 |
[19:35] | Jennifer? Jennifer? | |
[19:35] | It’s not my fault. | 这不是我的错 |
[19:37] | Of course it’s not. It’s an alien organism. | 当然不是 是一种外星生物体搞的鬼 |
[19:41] | What? | 什么? |
[19:42] | Carson found it in your blood sample. | Carson在你血样中找到的 |
[19:43] | He’s going to figure out what it is, and then | 他正要搞清楚这是什么 然后 |
[19:45] | we’re going to figure out how to kill it. | 我们再来搞清楚怎么弄死它 |
[19:48] | My hand. | 我的手 |
[19:51] | What about it? | 手怎么了? |
[19:52] | That’s where it started. | 就是从那开始的 |
[19:53] | I saw it a few nights ago. | 我几天前的夜里发现的 |
[19:55] | So why didn’t you say anything? | 那你先头怎么不说呢? |
[19:57] | I was going to run a scan. I don’T… | 我做了一个检查 我不… |
[20:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:02] | It doesn’t matter, okay? We’re going to fix this. | 没事的 知道吗? 我们会搞定的 |
[20:05] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[20:16] | It appears to be affecting her mind. | 已经开始影响她的思维了 |
[20:18] | Aye, she claims to be hearing voices, | 是的 她说她可以听到某种声音 |
[20:20] | like there’s someone else in the room with her. | 就像屋子里除了她以外还有别人一样 |
[20:21] | How fast is it growing? | 它生长速度有多快? |
[20:23] | Currently, it’s doubling its mass every couple of hours. | 现在 每过几个小时 它的质量就会翻倍增长 |
[20:26] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[20:28] | This isn’t just about dr. Keller anymore. | 这已经不再关乎 Keller医生一个人的事儿了 |
[20:31] | I need to know if this thing is going to be a threat to the base. | 我要知道这是否会对基地造成威胁 |
[20:34] | I’d say that’s a definite yes. | 我要说绝对如此 |
[20:37] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[20:38] | Colonel sheppard, ronon, rodney, | Sheppard中校 Ronon Rodney |
[20:40] | everyone who was on m2s 445, | 所有去过M2S 445的人 |
[20:43] | they all tested positive. | 检验结果全部为阳性 |
[20:46] | Whatever this is, | 不论这是什么东西 |
[20:48] | they’ve all got it. | 他们全部染上了 |
[20:56] | Right now we’re working under the assumption | 现在我们假定 |
[20:58] | that this alien pathogen was present somewhere in that lab, | 这种外星病原体来自于那个实验室 |
[21:01] | possibly as part of one of michael’s experiments. | 可能是Michael实验中的一部分 |
[21:04] | When the building was destroyed, it was released. | 房子倒塌时 病原体被释放了出来 |
[21:07] | We’ve been back for a month now. | 我们已经回来一个月了 |
[21:08] | It was going to spread to the general population, it would’ve already happened. | 要是传染给所有人的话 早就爆发了 |
[21:12] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:13] | Dr. Beckett is now fairly confident that it’s not contagious. | Beckett医生确定这种病原体是非传染的 |
[21:16] | Right, then, why confine us to our quarters? | 好吧 那现在为什么隔离我们? |
[21:18] | You’ve seen what’s happening to dr. Keller. | 你看到Keller医生的情况了 |
[21:20] | – Yeah, but it’s not happening to me. – Not yet. | – 是的 但是我并没有生病 – 目前而已 |
[21:23] | There could be any number of random physiological reasons why it’s starting with dr. Keller, | 可能有很多随机的生理学原因 来解释为什么先从Keller医生开始 |
[21:27] | but that’s no guarantee that it’s not going to happen to the rest of you. | 但是这并不确保剩下的人不会发病 |
[21:29] | It could be a matter of days, it could be a matter of hours. | 有可能是几天之内 也有可能就是几个小时的事情 |
[21:32] | Even colonel carter’s been quarantined back at stargate command. | 即使Carter上校返回星门指挥部时 经过检疫隔离期也一样 |
[21:36] | Look, I know it’s hard for you to stay on the sidelines, colonel, | 听着 我知道让你采取观望态度很难 中校 |
[21:41] | but it’s the right call. | 但这是正确的做法 |
[21:44] | In the meantime, what are we going to do about keller? | 那Keller怎么办? |
[21:50] | We’re still assessing the situation. | 我们还在评价目前的情势 |
[21:59] | We still don’t know how the pathogen causes the physiological changes, | 我们还不知道病毒是怎么样引发 生理上的改变 |
[22:03] | but we’ve managed to complete our analysis of the sample I extracted. | 但是我们在试图完成萃取样本的分析 |
[22:08] | Essentially it’s a biopolymer, | 本质上这是一种生物高聚物 |
[22:10] | similar to a polysaccharide, but with organo-metallic compounds mixed in. | 和高聚糖是一样的 但是混合了有机金属 |
[22:14] | For the uninitiated, please, doctor. | 通俗点 谢谢 医生 |
[22:16] | It’s like the material an insect or a crustacean uses to form its shell. | 就像是昆虫或者甲壳类生物构成 其外壳的材质 |
[22:20] | At first, it’s soft and pliable, and then it becomes tough and leathery, | 刚开始是柔软的 然后会变的坚硬 |
[22:24] | and eventually it hardens into an incredible density, | 最后 硬度会发展到一个不可思议的密度值 |
[22:27] | resistant to heat, pressure, and even radiation. Yes, it’s like the hull of a ship. | 防御热能 压力 甚至辐射 没错 就像是战舰的舰体一样 |
[22:31] | Aye. | 是的 |
[22:32] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么? |
[22:33] | Look, we always knew that the wraith ships were organic in design, right, that they were essentially grown instead of constructed. | 我们知道Wraith的战舰是由生物体构成的 准确地说 是长出来的而不是造成的 |
[22:39] | We’ve just never witnessed it before. | 我们从未目睹过 |
[22:41] | Are you telling me that a hive ship is growing inside that isolation room? | 你的意思是说 隔离室中 会长出一艘Wraith母舰? |
[22:44] | Actually, it’s no longer just inside the isolation room. | 事实上 它已经跑出隔离室了 |
[22:48] | It doesn’t register on our life-signs detector, | 在我们的生命探测器上很难获取 |
[22:50] | but once we knew what we were looking for, | 但是一旦我们知道找的是什么 |
[22:52] | we calibrated our internal sensors to pick it up. | 我们就可以校准我们的内部传感器来 提取信号 |
[22:57] | It has penetrated the walls and the floors, | 它已经穿过了墙面和地板 |
[22:59] | consuming and converting the material as it goes. | 消耗和转化它经过地方的材质 |
[23:03] | How far has it spread? | 这东西传播的速度有多快? |
[23:05] | It’s gone down… three levels already, | 它已经向下延伸了3层 |
[23:09] | and it has attached itself to the electrical system. | 而且它已经黏附到电力系统了 |
[23:12] | It’s siphoning off power as it goes. | 它走到哪儿吸到哪儿 |
[23:14] | This seems to have accelerated its growth significantly. | 看起来这会显著加快它的生长速度 |
[23:18] | How do we stop it? | 怎么让它停下来? |
[23:19] | That’s the part we’re still trying to figure out. | 我们正想要搞清楚 |
[23:21] | We could cut off the power. That should slow it down quite a bit. | 我们可以切断电源 这样可以减缓 它生长的速度 |
[23:29] | What’s happening? | 怎么了? |
[23:31] | Marie, what’s going on? | Marie 怎么了? |
[23:32] | Doctor, we’ve been ordered to evacuate the building. | 医生 我们接到命令 要立即撤离这里 |
[23:36] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:49] | They just left her there? | 他们就这样把她丢在那里? |
[23:50] | I don’t think they had much of a choice. | 我认为他们别无选择 |
[23:52] | Carson is searching michael’s database to see if there is anything that can help us. | Carson正在搜索Michael的数据库看看 有没有什么东西可以帮到我们 |
[23:55] | I suppose it was zelenka’s idea to shut off the power? | 我猜关掉电源是Zelenka的主意 |
[23:57] | I don’t know. Why? | 我不清楚 为什么这么说? |
[23:59] | This is ridiculous. | 这简直太荒谬了 |
[24:00] | They got us stuck in our quarters while the new guy takes advice from the b team? | 他们把我们关在这里 而新来的家伙采纳二线队的建议 |
[24:04] | What is it, rodney? | 什么意思 Rodney? |
[24:05] | They are assuming that it tapped into the electric grid by randomly spreading out through the walls and floors. | 他们假设这个东西利用供电网 随机地向墙壁和地板延伸 |
[24:11] | What if it actually grows towards electromagnetic fields, | 如果它实际上是向电磁场生长呢? |
[24:13] | like a plant growing toward the sun? | 就像植物向阳生长 |
[24:15] | It’s going to head directly for the next available power source. | 它直接朝向下一个合适的电源延伸 |
[24:20] | There. | 这里 |
[24:21] | One of the city’s main power conduits runs beneath the building. | 亚城底层有一个主电力通道 |
[24:24] | So shut the power down in that section as well. | 那把那个区域的电源也关掉 |
[24:26] | No, we already did, right, | 不 我们已经做了 |
[24:28] | but this runs directly into the zpm. | 不过这条线缆直接跟ZPM相连 |
[24:30] | It’s like an express lane. | 就好比是快行道 |
[24:33] | We’ve already shut off the rest of the traffic, but | 我们已经关闭了剩下的通道 但是 |
[24:35] | this one keeps moving along. | 这一条 仍会独立运作 |
[24:36] | The only way to stop it would be to pull the zpm and shut off power to the entire city. | 唯一让它停下来的办法 就是拔出ZPM 关掉整个城市的电力 |
[24:41] | I had no idea you were so familiar with the power distribution grid. | 想不到你对配电网这么熟悉 |
[24:45] | I’m not. I spoke to rodney. | 过奖了 我只是和Rodeny谈过 |
[24:51] | Is there a problem? | 还有问题吗? |
[24:52] | The pathogen seems to have a psychological effect on the host. | 病原体似乎对寄主有生理上的影响 |
[24:55] | At the very least, we know it can affect their judgment, | 至少 我们知道很可能在身体出现症状前 |
[24:58] | possibly well before any physical symptoms appear. | 大脑的思维能力会被影响 |
[25:01] | Yes, but he’s not wrong about this. | 没错 他说得没错 |
[25:03] | If it reaches the conduit, it will have access to virtually unlimited power. | 如果它到达输电管 它就可以毫无节制的 获取电能了 |
[25:06] | And what would happen? | 然后呢? |
[25:08] | The growth would increase exponentially. | 生长速度会呈指数级别增长 |
[25:10] | And since we’ve shut this section down, we have no sensors in the area, | 我们把这个区域的电源关掉后 就没有任何感应器了 |
[25:14] | so the only way to know how far it’s penetrated is to do a visual inspection. | 所以唯一确定它延伸范围的方法 只能是用肉眼确认 |
[25:18] | All right, assemble a team. | 好吧 集合队伍 |
[25:26] | I need some answers, doctor. | 我需要一些答案 医生 |
[25:28] | How do we kill this thing? | 怎么把这鬼东西弄死? |
[25:30] | Well, we’re working on a genetically engineered virus | 呃 我们在研究一种遗传病毒 |
[25:32] | that might be capable of destroying the pathogen that’s infecting dr. Keller | 可能会消灭影响Keller医生的病原体 |
[25:36] | but that wouldn’t eliminate the biopolymer itself. | 但是 那也可能消灭生物高聚物本身 |
[25:39] | What would? | 什么意思? |
[25:41] | At this time, mr. Woolsey, I have no idea. | 就目前来说 Woolsey先生 我也不知道 |
[25:51] | So the main conduit runs behind this wall here. | 主电力通道 从这堵墙后穿过 |
[25:55] | Here, we can access it through this panel. | 这里 我们可以通过这个面板进去 |
[26:04] | Sergeant, take your men, split up, and search the surrounding corridors. | 军士 带上你的人 分开搜索周围的走廊 |
[26:07] | Look for anything that seems unusual. | 检查看是否有非正常情况出现 |
[26:12] | All right? | 好了吗? |
[26:13] | Okay. | 好了 |
[26:26] | Right, I’ll go this way. | 我去这边 |
[26:28] | Stay in radio contact. | 保持通信联络 |
[26:56] | I think I have something. | 我想我找到了些东西 |
[27:06] | Looks like rodney was right. | 看起来Rodney是对的 |
[27:09] | Oh my. | 噢 上帝啊… |
[27:12] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[27:14] | Looks like it’s attached itself to the power conduit. | 看起来它自己已经黏附上了电力管 |
[27:17] | I’m coming to you. | 我过来找你 |
[27:23] | I’m going to see if I can determine how much power it’s draining. | 我看看能否确定它吸取了多少能量 |
[27:57] | Let’s go, let’s go. | 快走 走 |
[27:58] | Come on. | 快 |
[28:06] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗? |
[28:07] | I think so. | 应该吧 |
[28:11] | – I had no idea it could move like that. – Nor did I. | – 我不知道它还可以动 – 我也是 |
[28:14] | This is much worse than we thought. | 这比我们预料到的要糟多了 |
[28:22] | looks like it’s just a minor concussion. He should be fine. | 看起来只是轻微的撞击 他会没事的 |
[28:24] | So it wasn’t bad enough that this thing was slowly taking over the base. | 看来这东西逐渐占领基地还不算最糟的 |
[28:27] | Now it’s attacking people? | 现在它开始攻击人了 |
[28:29] | We need to put a stop to this, now. | 马上要想出一个解决办法 |
[28:30] | It won’t be easy. | 说起来容易 |
[28:31] | It’s already siphoned off a massive amount of power. | 它已经吸收了大量能量 |
[28:34] | We should pull the zpm. | 我们应该拔出ZPM |
[28:36] | That might not be enough. | 光这样也许还不行 |
[28:37] | We could sit here in the dark for weeks while it just keeps on growing. | 我们可能要在黑暗中呆坐几个星期 而这家伙则一直生长着 |
[28:40] | We need to get jennifer out of there. | 我们得把Jennifer弄出这儿 |
[28:41] | I want to save dr. Keller as much as anyone else, | 我和各位一样想救Keller的命 |
[28:43] | but we have additional concerns now. | 但是我们有其他东西需要考虑 |
[28:45] | Why did it attack radek? | 为什么它会攻击Radek? |
[28:47] | Because it perceived him as a threat and took action. | 因为它认为他会对自己造成威胁 |
[28:49] | That indicates intelligence, but as far as we know, it has no brain of its own. | 说明它具有智能 不过据我们所知 它并没有自己的大脑 |
[28:53] | So you’re saying it’s using her. | 你的意思是 它在利用她 |
[28:55] | I’m saying it needs her, | 它需要她 |
[28:56] | to plan, to coordinate, to identify threats and deal with them. | 来组织安排 识别威胁 并作出反应 |
[28:59] | That could explain why she was hearing voices. | 难怪她说会听到一些声音 |
[29:02] | The organism takes over a portion of the brain, | 这种生物体会部分占据她的大脑 |
[29:04] | and sets up a separate consciousness. | 建立一个独立的意识 |
[29:07] | Like multiple personalities. | 就像是多种人格一样 |
[29:08] | Otherwise, why have a human host at all? | 不然的话 为什么要找个人作为寄主呢? |
[29:11] | So if we separate her from the main body… | 这么说只要我们把它跟寄主分开… |
[29:13] | I’d wager the rest of it becomes as lifeless as a dead tree trunk. | 剩下的部分就跟老树根一样 毫无活力了 |
[29:17] | Now, this is the virus I was telling you about. | 这就是我刚才所说的病毒 |
[29:19] | It’s called a phage, | 这是一种噬菌 |
[29:21] | and it should, at least theoretically, be able to attack and eliminate the pathogen that’s inside jennifer’s bloodstream, | 从理论上说 它应该可以 消灭Jennifer血液中的病原体 |
[29:28] | and if I’m right about this, | 如果我估计得没错的话 |
[29:30] | it should sever the connection. | 它将切断它们之间的连接 |
[29:33] | What’s the catch? | 有什么弊端呢? |
[29:35] | Well, it’s never been tested. | 这个还没有测试过 |
[29:42] | We turned the power back on briefly to get a look inside the building. | 我们暂时恢复一下能量供应 看看建筑内部的情况如何 |
[29:46] | This is the ground floor, | 这是底层 |
[29:47] | five floors below the isolation room. | 跟隔离室相隔5层 |
[29:50] | As you can see, access is almost completely choked off, | 你也看到了 通道已被完全隔断 |
[29:52] | but for this to work, I need someone to step right up to dr. Keller’s bed and inject her. | 要让这个方案生效 就必须有人 走到Keller医生的床边 帮她注射 |
[29:56] | Well, we can use the transporter to get them close, but– | 我们可以通过传送机前往比较靠近的地方 不过… |
[29:58] | but you’d still have to run a gauntlet of over 50 meters. | 但还要在荆棘中行进至少50米 |
[30:01] | And after what happened to dr. Zelenka… | 而且在Zelenka博士那件事以后… |
[30:06] | well, you understand my dilemma. | 你们应该明白我现在的两难境地 |
[30:07] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:09] | What? | 什么? |
[30:13] | If dr. Keller really is the key to this thing, | 如果Keller真的是这场危机的关键 |
[30:17] | there is an easier way. | 其实有一个更简单的方法 |
[30:19] | We’d only need a couple of well-aimed shots at the isolation room. | 我们只需朝隔离室开几炮就行了 |
[30:24] | Wait a second, you’re talking about drones? | 等等 你指的是用Drone飞弹? |
[30:26] | You’re going to fire drones at one of our own people? | 你准备朝我们自己人发射Drone飞弹? |
[30:28] | I didn’t come to atlantis with the intention of killing one of my senior staff inside of a week, | 我也不想在来Atlantis不到一周的时间内 就干掉手下的资深队员 |
[30:32] | but my only other option is to risk someone else’s life on a solution… | 可采用其他方案 就意味着 必须将其他队员的生命置于危险境地 |
[30:37] | that hasn’t even been tested yet. | 而且这种方案还没有经过测试 |
[30:41] | Not exactly by the book. | 按照规定这是不行的 |
[30:44] | So test it. | 那就测试吧 |
[30:45] | I’ve got the same bug. | 我体内也有那种东西 |
[30:47] | I’ll take a shot right now. | 现在就给我注射吧 |
[30:48] | No, no, no… | 不 不 不… |
[30:52] | I’ll do it. | 让我来 |
[30:57] | Restraints, huh? | 束缚带 哈? |
[31:01] | I’m sorry, but I’m anticipating a severe reaction. | 抱歉 不过你可能会有很强烈的反应 |
[31:04] | Oh, great. | 噢 太好了 |
[31:06] | Now, you’re absolutely sure about this? | 你真的确定要这么做? |
[31:08] | Remember, the formula comes from michael, so as far all we know, it could- | 别忘了 这是Michael提供的配方 据我们所知 它可能… |
[31:11] | turn me into a bug? | 把我变成虫子? |
[31:13] | Been there, done that. | 又不是第一次了 得了吧 |
[31:14] | No, actually, I was going to say | 不 事实上 我想说的是 |
[31:16] | it could kill you. | 可能会让你送命 |
[31:19] | Just… give me the shot. | 快给我注射吧 |
[31:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:30] | Now, it should take a few minutes to kick in, so just… | 应该需要几分钟时间吸收 所以… |
[31:33] | – try to relax. – Oh, okay, I’ll just… | – 别紧张 – 噢 好的 我… |
[31:35] | I’ll relax. | 我会放松的 |
[31:37] | Carson, is it true that lorne and some of the others are beginning to show symptoms? | Carson Lorne等人是不是真的 开始有症状了? |
[31:41] | Aye, I’m afraid so. | 我想是的 |
[31:42] | Oh, god… | 噢 老天啊… |
[31:44] | why? | 怎么了? |
[31:44] | Have you noticed something yourself? | 你自己也有症状了? |
[31:46] | Well, my palms are very sweaty, and my mouth is very dry, I’m having heart palpitations. | 我的手心很汗 口中非常干 心跳得非常快 |
[31:50] | Okay, so, nothing out of the ordinary, then? | 这都很正常 还有吗? |
[31:54] | How do you feel? | 感觉怎样? |
[31:56] | I don’t feel anything. | 什么感觉也没有 |
[31:58] | I don’t even think that… | 我甚至觉得这个… |
[32:01] | Sheppard? sheppard? | |
[32:02] | Hey, doc… | 嗨 医生… |
[32:05] | I think these restraints were a good idea. | 给我绑这些束缚带真是做对了 |
[32:08] | It’s working. | 起作用了 |
[32:17] | What’s our status? | 现在情况如何? |
[32:18] | Well, the infirmary, and a few other essential systems have been switched to emergency generators. | 医疗室和其他一些重要系统 已经切换到由应急发电机供电 |
[32:22] | We’re ready. | 一切就绪 |
[32:24] | All right, pull the plug. | 好的 可以停电了 |
[32:42] | For god’s sake, carson, how long’s this going to go on for? | 看在上帝的份上 Carson 还要多久? |
[32:44] | I’m sorry, rodney, I have no idea. | 抱歉 Rodney 我也不知道 |
[32:49] | Doc… | 医生… |
[32:52] | his heart stopped. Bag him. | 心跳骤停 氧气袋 |
[32:53] | Get a crash cart in here! | 急救推车! |
[32:54] | Prepare to intubate. | 准备插管 |
[32:56] | 1 2 3 One, two, three. | |
[32:57] | 1 2 3 One, two, three. | |
[32:58] | 1 2 3 One, two, three. | |
[33:00] | Come on. | 加油 |
[33:00] | 1 2 3 One, two, three. | |
[33:01] | 1 2 3 One, two, three. | |
[33:07] | He’s back. | 活过来了 |
[33:14] | How’d I do? | 有作用么? |
[33:20] | Are you sure it worked? | 你确信真的有效? |
[33:21] | Well, the blood screen came up negative. | 血液检查呈阴性 |
[33:23] | As far as I can tell, the alien pathogen has been eliminated. | 我想说的是 外星病菌已被消灭了 |
[33:25] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[33:27] | Now we just need someone to go to the isolation room. | 现在需要有人能进到隔离室里去 |
[33:29] | – I’ll do it– – I’ll do it. | – 我去 – 我去 |
[33:31] | I assume no special medical skill is required to administer the drug. | 我想注射药物并不需要特别的医疗技巧吧 |
[33:36] | Well, no, not really. It’s just a simple injection. | 不 不用 只是简单的注射而已 |
[33:38] | Well, then, given your condition, I wouldn’t make you my first choice. | 那么考虑到你现在的情况 我不会让你成为首要选择 |
[33:41] | That’s why I said I’d do it. | 所以我说了让我去 |
[33:42] | He doesn’t trust us, | 他不相信我们 |
[33:44] | because we’re still infected. | 因为我们也被感染了 |
[33:46] | Actually, that might not be a bad thing. | 事实上 这不一定是坏事 |
[33:48] | When colonel sheppard was infected with iratus bug dna, | Sheppard中校感染Iratus虫子的DNA后 |
[33:51] | he was able to walk right into that nest without being attacked. | 就可以不被觉察地走进它们的巢穴 |
[33:54] | You think someone infected with the pathogen would be more likely to get through? | 你是说感染病毒的人更容易进去? |
[33:58] | Well, it’s possible. | 是的 有可能 |
[34:07] | All right, I’m in. | 好了 我进来了 |
[34:08] | Cut power to the transporter. | 切断传送机的能源 |
[34:14] | How does it look? | 情况怎样? |
[34:15] | Not so good. | 不是很好 |
[34:22] | The stuff’s everywhere. | 到处都是那种东西 |
[34:25] | Is it reacting to your presence in any way? | 有没有对你的出现做出什么反应? |
[34:27] | Not really. | 没有 |
[34:29] | All right, just… | 好吧… |
[34:32] | be careful. | 小心点 |
[34:45] | What happened? | 发生了什么时? |
[34:46] | It worked. They just sent ronon to give her the shot. | 药物有效 他们让Ronon去给她注射了 |
[34:49] | When? | 什么时候? |
[34:50] | He just got there. Look, I’m tapped into the intercom. | 他刚刚才到 我接入了对讲系统 |
[34:57] | Ronon, what’s your status? | Ronon 情况怎样? |
[34:59] | Well, it’s getting harder to move. There’s too much of it. | 前进越来越困难了 这东西太多了 |
[35:03] | Just… try not to make any sudden moves, or… | 尝试不要进行突然的移动 或者… |
[35:06] | threatening gestures. | 做威胁性的动作 |
[35:08] | Yeah, I’ll keep that in mind. | 好的 我知道了 |
[35:15] | All right, | 好吧 |
[35:17] | that’s it. | 到头了 |
[35:19] | I don’t think I can go any further. | 我想没办法继续前进了 |
[35:21] | The corridor is completely blocked. | 走廊已被完全封死了 |
[35:24] | All right, so what do you want me to do? | 你们要我怎么做? |
[35:31] | – Screw it, I’m going to make a hole. – Ronon, wait! | – 去他的 看我打个洞出来 – Ronon 等等! |
[35:34] | The only reason you made it this far is because it senses the pathogen in your bloodstream. | 你能走这么远 是因为它感觉到了 你血液中的病菌 |
[35:38] | It thinks you’re a friend. | 认为你是朋友 |
[35:40] | – If you start shooting– – does anyone have any better ideas? | – 可如果你开枪的话… – 那谁还有更好的主意? |
[35:48] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么? |
[35:50] | If I’m right, | 如果我没猜错的话 |
[35:51] | this is about to go very, very wrong. | 这么做的后果将会非常非常严重 |
[35:53] | You can’T. | 你不能这么做 |
[35:54] | – We’re quarantined– – I’m cured, remember? | – 我们被隔离了… – 我已经被治好了 你忘了? |
[35:57] | There’s no other way through. | 没别的路过去了 |
[35:59] | Once you start shooting, you’ll have to move quickly. | 开枪后要赶紧跑 |
[36:02] | Thanks for the advice. | 多谢你的建议 |
[36:23] | Ronon? Ronon? | |
[36:25] | Ronon, what’s your status? | Ronon 情况如何? |
[36:27] | Ronon, come in! | Ronon 回话! |
[36:28] | Oh, my god… | 噢 我的天哪… |
[36:40] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事? |
[36:42] | We’ve lost contact. | 失去联系了 |
[36:44] | Turn the power back on. Open up a channel to the isolation room. | 把电源打开 帮我接通隔离室 |
[36:47] | What? Why? | 什么? 为什么? |
[36:49] | Just do it. | 快照办 |
[36:53] | All right, you have a channel. | 好了 接通了 |
[36:55] | Dr. Keller, this is colonel sheppard, do you read? | Keller医生 我是Sheppard中校 听到没有? |
[36:58] | I hear you, colonel, but I’m not dr. Keller anymore. | 听到了 中校 可我已经不是Keller医生了 |
[37:03] | Well, who are you? | 那你是谁? |
[37:05] | I have no designation yet. I’ll be given one when I’m complete. | 我现在还没有名字 等我彻底完成后 再告诉你 |
[37:09] | What about ronon? | 你把Ronon怎么了? |
[37:10] | You mean the intruder? | 你是说那个入侵者? |
[37:12] | He’s alive, for the moment. | 他现在还活着 |
[37:14] | He’s been neutralized. | 不过就快不行了 |
[37:16] | I can feel his pulse. | 我能感觉到他的脉搏 |
[37:18] | It’s weak. | 已经很弱了 |
[37:19] | It would only take the slightest squeeze. | 我稍微一用劲他就会没命 |
[37:23] | Yeah, but you don’t want to do that because he’s one of you, remember? | 你不会杀死他的 他也是你们的一员 你忘了么? |
[37:27] | Keep her talking. | 继续讲 拖住她 |
[37:29] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿? |
[37:30] | I’m going to go finish this. | 结束这一切 |
[37:35] | Jennifer, this is carson. | Jennifer 我是Carson |
[37:37] | Dr. Beckett, I already told you, I’m not jennifer keller anymore. | Beckett医生 跟你说过了 我已经不再是Jennifer Keller了 |
[37:42] | You’re the voice she was hearing, | 你就是她听见的那个声音 |
[37:43] | the part of her mind that was taking over. | 也就是她的被控制的那部分意识 |
[37:46] | You can’t stop me. | 你没法阻止我 |
[37:47] | I will become as I was meant to be. | 我即将完成最终的我 |
[37:56] | Colonel sheppard is powering up a jumper. | Sheppard中校上了一艘Jumper飞船 |
[37:58] | Get me a secure channel. | 帮我开一个加密频道 |
[38:00] | Sheppard, what are you doing? | Sheppard 你想干什么? |
[38:02] | I’m taking a little short-cut. | 抄点近路 |
[38:03] | Sorry I didn’t have time to fill out the paperwork. | 抱歉 没时间先向你打报告 |
[38:12] | Okay, I see it now. | 好的 看到它了 |
[38:14] | That stuff is growing all over the place. | 那种东西现在长得到处都是 |
[38:18] | This may hurt. | 可能会有点疼哦 |
[38:34] | Colonel sheppard, report. | Sheppard中校 请回话 |
[38:38] | Colonel sheppard? | Sheppard中校? |
[40:08] | Colonel sheppard, what’s your status? | Sheppard 你那边情况怎样了? |
[40:11] | Colonel sheppard… | Sheppard中校… |
[40:15] | I’ve been better. | 我还不是很糟 |
[40:17] | What happened? | 发生什么了? |
[40:22] | You’d better come get us. | 你最好派人来接我们出去 |
[40:30] | How’s ronon? | Ronon怎样了? |
[40:32] | He has a bruised larynx. | 喉头受了点伤 |
[40:34] | Apparently he won’t be able to speak for several days. | 可能有些天不能说话 |
[40:38] | I wonder if anyone will notice the difference. | 估计也没人能察觉到有什么不一样 |
[40:41] | Colonel sheppard? | Sheppard中校? |
[40:43] | Look who’s finally out of isolation. | 看是谁终于结束隔离了 |
[40:45] | Oh, it’s good to see you, doc. | 很高兴看到你 医生 |
[40:47] | How you feeling? | 感觉如何? |
[40:49] | It only hurts when I breathe. | 呼吸的时候还有点疼 |
[40:52] | I feel really bad. | 真的很抱歉 |
[40:53] | It looks like my recovery’s going to be a lot easier than yours. | 看上去你受的伤比我要严重得多 |
[40:56] | That’s all right. | 没关系 |
[40:57] | I’ve got two doctors looking after me now. | 现在有两个医生一起来照看我了 |
[41:00] | Well, no, I’m afraid not. | 恐怕不能把我算在里面 |
[41:02] | I’m scheduled to leave this afternoon. | 今天下午我就要走了 |
[41:05] | That is, unless of course there’s a major crisis in the next hour or so. | 除非下一小时又发生什么重大事件之类的 |
[41:08] | It wouldn’t surprise me. | 我已经见怪不怪了 |
[41:12] | Well, listen, you keep yourself out of trouble, | 听着 好好照顾自己 |
[41:14] | and I’ll see you real soon. | 我很快就回来看你 |
[41:16] | Good luck, carson. | 祝好运 Carson |
[41:17] | Thanks, john. | 谢谢 John |
[41:19] | Welcome back, dr. Keller, | 欢迎回来 Keller医生 |
[41:21] | and dr. Beckett… | 还有你 Beckett医生… |
[41:25] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:26] | My pleasure, mr. Woolsey. | 不胜荣幸 Woolsey先生 |
[41:32] | Before I came down here, I was on a call with my superiors back on earth. | 来这儿之前 我刚和地球的上司通过电话 |
[41:37] | They were going over my preliminary report. | 他们看了我的初步报告 |
[41:41] | What did you tell them? | 你是怎么跟他们说的? |
[41:42] | The truth. | 事实 |
[41:44] | That in my first three days as commander, | 在我作指挥官的头三天里 |
[41:47] | I violated at least half a dozen basic security protocols. | 就违背了好几条基本安全条例 |
[41:50] | That many, huh? | 有这么多么? |
[41:53] | I let beckett run the investigation, | 我让Beckett前去调查 |
[41:55] | in spite of his condition and the fact that he’s technically no longer a member of this expedition. | 却没考虑到他当前的状况以及 他都不是探险队成员了 |
[42:01] | I sent ronon to deliver the antidote | 我还派Ronon去注射解毒剂 |
[42:03] | even though he was infected. | 甚至在他自己也被感染的情况下 |
[42:06] | I compromised the safety of this base | 我置整个基地的安全于不顾 |
[42:10] | to rescue someone who may well have been beyond our help anyway. | 前去营救一个超出我们救护能力的人 |
[42:13] | But she wasn’t, | 可她不是 |
[42:14] | and we got her out. | 而且我们把她救了出来 |
[42:15] | And if you had played by the rules, she’d be dead right now. | 如果你真的按照那些条条框框办事 她现在也活不了 |
[42:22] | The ioa would seem to agree with you. | 看上去IOA也很同意你的观点 |
[42:23] | Apparently, they’re willing to let the matter drop. | 他们准备把这些事情先放一放 |
[42:29] | So, what’s the problem? | 那还有什么问题? |
[42:34] | The rules are there for a reason, colonel. | 制定规则就是为了遵照执行的 中校 |
[42:37] | If I can’t trust them, then… | 如果我连它们都无法信任 那… |
[42:42] | I’m not sure I can do this job. | 我不知道我能不能做好这份工作 |
[42:52] | Welcome to the pegasus galaxy. | 欢迎来到飞马系 |